Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015

Go down 
+11
P.R Son
Apococlisp
Sam
Hordriss
TheKrzyOne
Holybatman
RCP
Dash
T-Roll
KingWolf
Plus
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who Deserves To Win The Womens Title Tournament?
Alexa Bliss
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_lcap0%XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Becky Lynch
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_lcap7%XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Eva Marie
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_lcap50%XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Madison Rayne
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_lcap21%XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Natalya
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_lcap0%XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nikki Bella
 0% [ 0 ]
Paige
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_lcap7%XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Sasha Banks
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_lcap14%XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 MyCar9a
LIVE FROM: TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts   
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 CtQxuPr XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 68uDwFS  
One Chris is known as "The Best In The World At What He Does" while the other Chris is known as "The Knockout Artist." Each makes a powerful statement just by their nickname alone, so the question is...who backs theirs up? Will Chris Jericho be the best? Or will Chris Hero knock Jericho out?

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 DVA8Ji0 XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 IZTg9fo  
Luke is a man you don't want to meet at night in the woods. Luckily for Finn, they're meeting in the ring tonight.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 FAW4AaG XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 RHElFe4  
Last week AJ was assaulted by a mysterious attacker before he was thrown in the ring and Chris Jericho picked up the scraps. Will he suffer a similar fate tonight? Or will The Sicilian Psychopath do it all on his own? A victory for either of these men tonight would surely be Phenomenal.  

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 LTnmO6V XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 OeF7Lc9  
It's the battle of "The Icon" versus "The Rattlesnake." Sting is hot off a victory over The Undertaker last week, he'd love to continue that by defeating Austin tonight. While Austin has had his hands full lately with Kevin Owens, and it perhaps had him distracted enough to lose to Ricochet last week, can he focus this week, or is he doomed a repeat performance?

DIVAS MATCH

1st Round Of The Womens Championship Tournament

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 MxaS1p3 XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Do0Ixur
Alexa hasn't made much of a splash on the diva's division yet, whereas Natalya has been one of the frontrunners  staking her desire to be champion, and tonight she gets that chance. Both of these women get a chance because this is where it all starts to matter...everything else has been preparation for this, the first round of The Womens Championship Tournament.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 L3MSRyB XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 HZgnhaz  
When every championship is up for grabs, a victory is more important than anything. Last week Dean fell to Roman Reigns, while Undertaker was defeated by Sting. This week though one of these men will bounce back, because lucky for them, one of them will win. So will it be "The Lunatic?" or "The Phenom?"

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 S7P41EW XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 HtEBApr  
When CM Punk made his return at the end of the first episode of Anarchy, he made a statement that Matt Sydal took offense to. He claimed that he is the new record holder of being the longest reigning XWL World Heavyweight Champion. However Sydal has taken great pride in being that record holder for several years. So last week he laid a challenge out, and tonight it will come to be. Official Longest Reigning XWL World Heavyweight Champion versus The Unofficial Longest Reigning XWL World Heavyweight Champion. These men once met in the finals of The KOTR Tournament, Punk won that battle, can he do it again, or will revenge be sweet for Sydal?  

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 12qNft8 XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 EyBvI6T  
Two "Big Guys" meet in this ring tonight, Andre made his first ever XWL appearance last week under the management of Zeb Colter. Zeb promised that you CAN'T beat a giant, but for a man that's never satisfied, Ryback is surely ready to prove otherwise. Can Ryback end his spell of coming up short, or will "The Giant" make sure that he does?

AJ's Attacker Revealed
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 RHElFe4
Last week on Anarchy AJ Styles was brutally attacked before his fight with Chris Jericho, and as promised his attacker is going to reveal themselves TONIGHT! Who do you think it is, and better yet why do you think they did it?

DIVAS MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 FZsg2uX XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 ZYR5btk
Madison Rayne has been getting cushy with the boss, and racking up wins along the way...while Paige has been a silent focus on the divas division, perhaps she's been biding her time, waiting for the moment to strike...is that moment tonight? Can The former Divas Champion advance her way into attaining a new prize, or will Madison finally be on her way to becoming a champion?

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 86y2tRh XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 FG2PD6H
"The Great White" Sheamus, battles "The Great One" The Rock in a match that no doubt will be highly physical. Can Sheamus bounce back from his first defeat last week at the hands of Brock Lesnar? Or will The Rock see to it that it was the first defeat, of many to come? Pride, and momentum are at stake as we approach Breakthrough, where it's been promised every title will be up for grabs.

TRIPLE THREAT  
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 A6WML6A XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 HiYPK8J  XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 0DaiekX
After what we witnessed during last week’s Main-Event, one opponent is simply not enough for The Beast Brock Lesnar. Elsewhere last week Ricochet burst onto the scene with a victory over Steve Austin. During Suicide’s most recent match he injured the then Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins, when he refused to break a submission. Suicide, nor Brock are in Steph’s good graces, so no doubt she’s secretly rooting for Ricochet, but will he rise to the occasion? Or will Brock conquer another prey? Or perhaps, Suicide claim another victim?

DIVAS MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 EfwpSWDXWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 R7vYY9w
In yet another first round matchup of The Womens Championship Tournament, "The Boss" squares off with "The REAL Queen." Nikki Bella is no stranger to winning tournaments,  Sasha is new on the scene, and after the physical hard fought battle she had with Natalya last week, we know she is not afraid to fight with all of her might. Can the final QOTR Winner set herself up for yet another tournament victory? Or will Sasha Banks show everyone why she’s the “baddest” diva in XWL, and it's soon to be champion?

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 TIfati9 XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 1RXXpWL  
Wyatt has promised to save us all from ourselves, and he will do it through Anarchy. A bold message, one that if true, could break not only Hideo's spell of bad luck, but perhaps even his silence. Will Hideo make Bray "Go To Sleep" or will Hideo be introduced to Sister Abigail?

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Pb3GhAv XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 1AbEhze
Two weeks ago "The Villain" met a fellow newcomer to the scene and emerged victorious. Tonight he squares off with another new superstar, one that made quite the impression on us last week during an XWL.Com Exclusive segment. Tommy said he's in XWL for one reason, to make an impact, even if it means doing unspeakable actions to our "heroes" so what exactly will he do to a "villain?"

DIVAS MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 XyYAxih XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 VYehtsC
Ever since arriving on the scene in XWL, Eva Marie has incited the ire of practically every diva on the roster. They love to hate her, and last week we saw another name get added to that list. Becky Lynch had an awful lot to say about the kind of person she believes Eva to be. As Becky put it, "two fiery redheads bumping uglies" and while we were sure their paths would eventually cross...tonight the stakes of their first encounter could not be any more important. It may be personal between these redheads, but it's also about moving onward in The XWL Womens Championship Tournament.

MAIN EVENT

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 T7sY7Gt XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 YNf9Lyw  
The first ever XWL World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton has had his hands full lately defeating Roman in their historical rematch, and what looks to be the start of a rivalry with Dean Ambrose last week. While Kenny Omega has bounced back from an early defeat by a win over Hideo Itami last week. Is Randy on Kenny's list? Will the clock tick for him and Omega "obliterate" him? Or will The Viper strike and add another name to the list of people he's RKO'd?

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Defeat, it was something that only happened to the weak and Sheamus, being the man that he is, did not like it, not at all. To say that he was frustrated was an understatement, he was pissed with what had happened to him. To climb so high, only to be knocked right back down. It was something he never ever wanted to happen to him again. This week, he has the cchance to get right back in the ring and try to correct the mistake from last week. Tonight he steps into the ring with The Rock and he is looking for one thing and only one thing, victory. Backstage is where we find the Celtic Warrior. He looks annoyed as he turns and faces the camera and begins to speak.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Sheamus_zps6bdykeby

SHEAMUS | CELTIC WARRIOR
As you can see I am not the sort of man that likes to sit back and have a week of, I am here and I am ready to fight. Last week, hell last week the big fella took me to Suplex City and I gotta tell yeah, I did not enjoy my stay. I got taught a life lesson last, never underestimate anyone here, because you can get caught with your pants down. I am looking to bounce back from this, I am looking to show the world that I still have fight in me! I don’t care that I am facing The Rock, it doesn’t matter who it is I am facing tonight. They could have booked me in a handicap match with all the newcomers walking in here; it would not change the end result. I wanted a match and I got a match and The Rock is the unlucky one here. Just like with every single one of his matches, The Rock will walk to the ring will all the confidence in the world, but he won’t be walking out of the ring with the same confidence, because I am going to leave him beaten and broken. I am going to make an example out of this fake wrestler. I am sending a message to everyone here and that message is that the  Sheamus era is still going and it shall not be stopped.

Sheamus moves his hand up to his face and runs it down his beard as he collects his thoughts and then picks up from where he left off.

SHEAMUS | CELTIC WARRIOR
Rocky I know that you need this victory. I know that you want this victory. Your start here like so many others has got off to a rotten start when you lost you are looking to make a name for yourself, you are looking to take me down! I mean Rocky you are a smart man, you must know what defeating me will do for your career here. After all I am the man that took Brock Lesnar to his limit, a victory against me will make your career here, but defeating me is just a dream my silly little fella. I have no intention of losing to a movie star such as you. I am the one that needs this win more than you and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get the victory tonight. This is not Hollywood Rocky, there is no stand-in, there is no throwing punches or pretending to harm one another. There are no stunt doubles, when you get into that ring with me tonight and that bell rings, I am going to do one thing and only one thing and that’s hurting you. I am going to break you Rocky, because I don’t like you. I don’t like the type of man you are. You are the type of man that uses this business as a jumping stone to a higher platform in Hollywood. You turned your back on this business and the people and then you come crawling back because money was thrown your way, you make me sick Rocky boy.

Sheamus would have a look of disgust on his face as he continues to insult The Peoples Champion, The Rock.

SHEAMUS | CELTIC WARRIOR
Now there is one thing I like about you fella. I like how you run down people and I know for a fact you have a whole bunch of material your agents have wrote for you about me. But that’s just it Rocky, you are just a good talker; you are just good talking man, a good actor. You’re a terrible wrestler, you never really had any real talent and skill and like so many others like yourself you only lasted in the wrestling business because of your family legacy. You may look big and bad, but you don’t have the stamina to last in the ring. You have to try to end me as fast as possible fella, because if the match goes on you will use up everything you have and you will be easy pickings for myself. Rocky, you cannot possibly win tonight, you have to understand that. I am younger that you, I am faster than you, I can go the distance, I can last in the ring, but can you? Remember what I said fella, there are no stunt doubles to take the falls for you, you’re going to have to do this on your own. You are going to have to try to take on THE GREAT WHITE and if you try to match me in the ring, I will merely humiliate you fella. The people and the idiots are billing this match as The Peoples Champion versus The Champion Of The Irish, but that’s not what this match so be billed as. This match is nothing more than a professional wrestler taking on a failing actor.

Sheamus lips would curl upwards as he smirks as he would laugh at his insult. He then collects himself and begins to speak once again.

SHEAMUS | CELTIC WARRIOR
Now from where I am I can hear the people in the arena booing me. I know that they are watching this on the massive screen on the main stage. They are sheep; they follow The Rock because they are told to follow him. They are backing him tonight and not myself. These idiots here, they doubt my ability. The foolish people all doubt that I can defeat a man that spends more time on the microphone than he does wrestling in the ring. You idiots here tonight, you all doubt me! You should doubt The Rock, because he is stepping into the ring with THE GREAT WHITE, what chance does he have against a man that breaks everything that gets into the ring with him? What chance does he stand against Sheamus? My fellas out there, you have to understand that when the odds are against me, I always come out as the victor and tonight is going to be no different.

He smirks once more as he listens to the fans booing him and chanting, the chants where the same, you look stupid and you suck, this could only make the big man smile even more as he starts to speak again.

SHEAMUS | CELTIC WARRIOR
Let me tell you something, the future looks bright for Sheamus. It does not matter what The Rock says, it doesn’t matter what my next opponent says as well, I will make it to the top of this company, because when I finally become champion, this company will flourish. So I don’t care how many people I have to go through, I have one goal in mind and that is taking back what is rightfully mine. I don’t care about The Rock, he is just a roadblock that I have to smash through on my way back to the top, where I rightfully belong. I am the greatest wrestler in this company. I am the only man that is worthy of being a champion, nobody else here is worthy enough to hold any gold here. The Rock can wheel out his cheesy cringe worthy one liners, but the fact of the matter is that the so-called Great One stands before my anger tonight, like all the men that came before him, he will crumble before it.  The Top Championship here is rightfully mine by my birth right Todd and I will get it. I don’t care who I have to face, I will be champion here once more. No one can deny me. I will continue to show my ruthless aggression in the ring and it all starts with The Rock. So let me say it once again so that all you idiots understand me, I don’t care who I have to hurt, or who I have to put out of action, I will get what I want. This company needs a champion that is honourable, respectful and will do the right thing here, and you idiots are looking at that person. My waist was crafted to have a World Heavyweight Championship placed around it. I will not allow people like The Rock, Brock Lesnar or whoever runs around here to cut in front of me. I will be the first person here to gain a championship opportunity. I will do the right thing, I will send The Rock crawling back to his trailer in Hollywood, because -

SHEAMUS 5:15 JUST KICKED YOU ARSE!
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Plus wrote:
[sheamus promo]
You have to open up the show man
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:04 pm

While I'd of course like some opening commentary or actions at the start signaling this is the start of tonight's show. I gotta say that I really enjoyed the promo man, you've been putting in the work every week and I'm glad to see that you didn't let the loss get you down. If anything the loss made Sheamus even more focused which I like to see, good stuff! cheers
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:17 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 VhMUVn3

XWL's camera crew are backstage taking focus of Tom Phillips in his tailored suit with a microphone in hand. In his newscast approach, begins to speak in a low monotone voice.

Tom Phillips: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time, Becky Lynch.

Tom keeps the mic at bay from Becky as she stares at the ground blankly, could this possibly be her replaying over the words Sasha Banks had said last week? Are they eating away at her or is she even more focused than she was previously? We’ll find out in mere moments, the gears are starting to turn and she gets eye-level with another part of the room.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 SXKbH8E
Becky Lynch: Enough, I said.. enough and when I say enough it’s enough of the excuses. Sasha, you may have been the talk of the town even in the eyes of defeat. You’re not fooling anyone, you can’t stand losing, in fact a loss to you isn’t in your DNA or so you think. Maybe it’s because you’re too fixated on what you’re going to be.. and yet haven’t even found out a way to get your affairs in order? What’s that word that best describes this person Tom? Oh that’s right, it’s delusional and a delusional person lives, and breathes.. in their own denial.

She laughs to herself in the most condescending manner possible pointing her fingers at the air looking off into the end of the hall.

Becky Lynch: Your talent is truly unfathomable, nobody does it quite like you. Running your yapper, it’s what you do best when you’re backed up against a wall. You’re a dreamer, and so am - I. I didn’t get to where I am today by using the notoriety of my uncle in the entertainment business. A sudden shift in my career is when I took recognition of my strengths and my weaknesses. My weaknesses aren’t out in the open, unlike you Sasha. You’re afraid of coming face to face with the person who has met your match in life. If you say it ain’t so, It’s so more than our competitive nature. I’ve been through the wringer, everything starts over again and again. We choose to believe we’re this greatness that clean sweeps every woman in the back. If there is anything I’ve learned is, those who are.. do… and those who aren’t.. talk and talk while everyone passes them by. ONE by one, then.. Banksy babs.. you’re left alone.

You can see the raw emotion and is starting to see things for what they actually are.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Uhrcn7B
Becky Lynch: And, don’t TELL me you wouldn’t do the same thing I did to get ahead. You would have put your ever so gentle Bank Statement on me and ripped my head clean off if it were to guarantee you the victory. Make no mistake about it, you and I.. we’re going to cross into uncharted territory to prove a point. What’s the matter, have I pinched a nerve? Sasha, I couldn’t have said it better myself. OUT OF EVERYONE, you’re the one who’s submitting to not only the Dis-Arm-Her. My trusty submission isn’t when the fear set in. It was in your heart all along, we all know what happens then. When fear strikes your heart, you’re helpless. Not even you can save yourself from what will remain of Sasha Banks. Somewhere, deep inside.. there is a scared little girl crying out. Begging and pleading for you to let go. Let go of what’s holding you, or you’re going to fall into the deep dark place where nightmares are made of. In that place will be, me.. I will be waiting to take everything from you until there is nothing left to remember you by. Nothing belongs to you, only you.. belong to nothing.

Shrugging her shoulders and looking at Tom with the "Are you kidding" me expression on her face.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 IgSriqV
Becky Lynch: The same could be said for Eva Marie, my wish has been granted and first it starts with a kiss from the devil. Then how did it end up with you in shackles with nowhere to run. Tonight, it’s about the road to the gold. Others use it as a metaphor for a crown. Every single barbie in the back wants to be queen. They want to be on a pedestal. What if, What.. if.. I kick that pedestal over and you come crashing down. Believe me when I say, during your long fall to the bottom your life will flash before your eyes as I move up in the tournament while you’re left to pick up your plastic tiaras and clean the smudges off your cheap dresses.

Becky storms off after her vicious rant is processed in Tom’s mind. Barely able to get a word in he finds a way to cut back to the action. Clearly mesmerized that Becky took complete control of his time with her he remains professional.

Tom Phillips: There we have it, Becky Lynch certainly ready to take challenges head on.

Giving a half crooked smirk, Tom fades out frame by frame and the show goes on with another match/promo.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:34 pm

DIVAS MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 FZsg2uX XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 ZYR5btk
Madison Rayne has been getting cushy with the boss, and racking up wins along the way...while Paige has been a silent focus on the divas division, perhaps she's been biding her time, waiting for the moment to strike...is that moment tonight? Can The former Divas Champion advance her way into attaining a new prize, or will Madison finally be on her way to becoming a champion?

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

Rayne rolls off of Paige, kneeling next to her, staring down at her with disgust. She grins evily, slowly rising to her feet as her theme plays. The ref moves next to Maddy, grabbing for her arm. Madison allows it for once, rising to her feet and having her hand raised high above her head. Rayne watches Paige as she rolls out of the ring, holding her head. She walks up the ramp, the ref following her to help her. Rayne looks around to the jeering crowd. She moves to the ropes, calling for a mic. A mic is brought to her almost immediately. She leans against the ropes bringing the mic up to her lips.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Is that proof enough yet?

The crowd boos, causing Madison to shrug, not seeming to care.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Last week I told everyone that I was done sitting in the background. I was done, waiting for my chance at the top. I was taking it. The past few weeks I've had to sit in the back seeing people talk about Becky Lynch. I've seen people talk about Sasha Banks. Natalya. Eva Marie. Even that loser named Bayley.

The crowd explodes with boos as Madison talks poorly of Bayley.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Oh, isn't that just cute. You people really care about her! As if she matters anymore. Her reign, is over. There's a change in scenery and I've been waiting for it for a long, long time. Now, it's my turn. Despite what everyone thinks, I'm the one who is going to win the title, because I've earned it. I mean, let's look at the facts. I'm undefeated. I can actually wrestle. And though I am beautiful, I don't let it dictate my career. I'm not here, because I can use hair dye. I'm not here, because I can blow up my breasts, also, while I'm thinking about it, I will gladly call myself the queen until you make me stop, you dumb bimbo.

Rayne lets the mic fall to her side, letting the crowd boo her.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
I'm going to guess she's talking about Nikki Bella there.

{{Michael Cole}}
Rayne is being very vocal here!

Rayne brings the mic back up, smiling directly at the camera.

{{Madison Rayne}}
I'm not here because of who I'm related to, and I sure don't pretend that I'm the "boss" like all these other little girls. Truth be told, I don't really know why Becky is even here so I'm just going to assume she "helped out" the upper officials in the company. So to all the girls in the back, and all the girls in this tournament, I invite you to eat your heart out. Because you're looking at the NEXT, Women's Champion.

Rayne drops the mic and turns away, heading out of the ring. Some wrestling fans can be heard making the teenage, "ooooooooh" sound as Rayne leaves. She pays the fans no mind as she ascends up the ramp. The camera cuts to a graphic showing the current standing of the tournament.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 AvTX4lF

and then with one woman moving onto the semi-finals so far, we head to a commercial break,
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 1:06 pm

The lights dim in the arena as all focus is directed towards the tron. We see a pair of legs sitting elegantly placed on a wooden desk, with the nameplate: "Layla El" in plane sight.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 2dSzw3P

As the camera pans up, it soon becomes apparent that the pair of legs belongs to none other than Eva Marie. Beside her, the revamped, vacant XWL Women's Championship. As the camera continues to zoom out, we notice XWL's own Tom Phillips on standby with a microphone. After a confused exchange of glances from Tom to Eva, he poses his question.

«Tom Phillips»
Ladies and gentlemen I'm here with contender for the XWL Women's Championship, Eva Marie. Eva, before we start the interview I have to ask, why are we in Layla's office?

Eva looks up at Tom, remaining seated on the desk beside the title. She composes herself and adjusts her sparkling red coat before speaking.

«Eva Marie»
You see Tom, I'm a busy woman. A lot has been happening for me lately, as you know, and I've been meaning to have a little chat with the one in charge of things around here, but I can't let my devoted fans go a whole week without hearing from their Queen.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 RwAM0JT

«Tom Phillips»
On the topic of your Queen-dom-ship? Yourself and Madison Rayne have dubbed yourselves the Killer Queen and the Red Queen for quite some time now, but last week we saw Nikki Bella take center stage, and claim herself as the "Real" Queen. Is XWL big enough for so much royalty? What are your thoughts?

«Eva Marie»
My thoughts?

Eva regurgitates in a high-brow manner.

«Eva Marie»
Bitch stole my gimmick, anyone? Listen, it's perfectly understandable that Nikki Bella would need to commit a little robbery in order to make herself some type of relevant. With her sister gone, she's half the Diva she used to be. So naturally she'd attach herself to someone in a position of power to get by, much like my gullible co-worker, Madison Rayne. So she won Queen of the Ring many years ago when most of our viewers were still in diapers.. and? Is that all you have going for you, an outdated competition with a hollow title? The only reason she managed to pull off that small accomplishment, is because I wasn't employed at the time. If I cared enough to hunt through national geographic's archives and find that match, I'm sure it would be just as disappointing as the rest of her career. I mean, how can you credit somebody as being talented when they depend on someone else to even land them a job? Any peasant can call herself a Queen, Tom, but at the end of the day, I'll be the one walking out with the crown.

Eva places her hand on the Women's Title and strokes it slowly before looking back to Tom.

«Tom Phillips»
Speaking of Madison Rayne, she managed to pick up a win over you last week in your mat-

With the mention of her loss, Eva quickly raises her hand and puts a stop to Tom's rambling.

«Eva Marie»
That's irrelevant, have you been watching the polls? I was hands down the most impressive in my debut, and I'm currently most deserved to win the Women's title by a landslide. According to the XWL Universe, nobody cares about Madison Rayne. It looks like we have more in common than I thought. But really Tom, did you see Nikki's votes?

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 B4C4MDZ

«Tom Phillips»
I haven't, I-

«Eva Marie»
That's because they don't exist. I have to give the fans credit, they know a "real" Queen when they see one, and they saw right through her poor attempt at an imitation.

«Tom Phillips»
Tonight you face Becky Lynch in the first round of the Women's Championship Tournament. Earlier on I had the opportunity to speak to Becky, and she had a few words to say about you.

«Eva Marie»
Did she? I couldn't understand anything she was saying, so I checked out when she started rambling about Sasha Banks. Before you start translating all of her threats and prophecies and Irish folktales, let's change the subject. The language barrier is too much, I can't.

Eva rolls her eyes and sighs, running her fingertips through the ends of her hair, as she often does when bored or over a particular topic. Before Tom could pose another question, both parties' attention was drafted to the right of the screen.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 04cbIiI

«Eva Marie»
Just the woman I wanted to see.

It's the owner of this office, Layla herself. She looks puzzled to see Eva sitting on her desk, and Tom interviewing her. This isn't a traditional layout for an interview so it's caught Layla off guard, but she's the boss so she can't just scream and yell at both of them for barging in her office when she wasn't here. Layla puts a smile on her face, looking at Eva, but most specifically the XWL Womens Championship sitting beside her on Layla's desk.  

«Layla»
Eva, Tom..what a pleasant surprise, what brings you to my office?

Eva passes a glance to Tom before responding to her boss.

«Eva Marie»
Thank you for your time, but your services are no longer needed. Off you go.

With that simple dismissal, Eva shifts her focus back towards Layla as Tom awkwardly leaves the frame.

«Eva Marie»
I was hoping we could discuss my role in the future of this company. After your wise decision of letting that teenybopper Bayley go, we're in dire need of a fresh face to carry the division. You've been in this business a long time, Layla, and you know just how rare a face like this can be.

«Layla»
Oh indeed I do Eva, you're making quite the impression in XWL. And as I always believed, whether you're loved, or hated...if people are talking about you? That's all that matters. But what's so great about the last couple of weeks, is that so many women are standing out. You've got you, Natalya...Sasha Banks, and of course there's the woman that's gotten three wins, in three weeks, Madison Rayne! Everyone's building quite the case to be, well...the face.

The redhead raises her brow at Layla, as if she was surprised at being compared to the rest of the competition.

«Eva Marie»
I know you and Madison have some type of thing going, and it's cute, really it is, having her be your little errand girl while she runs around thinking she's making some type of a name for herself. She's tired, Layla, she's had her heyday, if you can even call it that. You've seen the polls, the people want Eva Marie. I'll bring in more views in a week than Madison's ever dreamed of racking up. Besides, what's the point in having a champion nobody cares about? Sure, she's landed a few wins, but she hasn't made the impression of a champion. The only impression she's managed to pull off is, with all due respect, your lackey.

You could almost say Layla's looking in a red filtered mirror, she certainly has been on the other side of this conversation, talking exactly like this at points in her career, but how does she react to being the one that's being told all this?

«Layla»
No disrespect Eva, you are without a doubt a very important part of my division...but, she kind of made quite the impression last week when she defeated you. I'm all for downing the competition, I made a career doing just that. But, and this is my advice to you, because I really do see something special in you...something that doesn't come along often...if you hope to win this tournament, you're going to have to take your competition seriously. Act as if they're beneath you, I always did, but on the inside...recognize that all it takes is three seconds...

Layla points over to The XWL Womens Championship, the prize that will go to the winner of the tournament she's organized.

«Layla»
Three seconds, for you, or them...to be better. I believe in you, but I also believe in a philosophy I've always followed, never...underestimate ANYONE, EVER.  

The Red Queen clenched her jaw and takes a deep breath, it was obvious this wasn't the answer she wanted to hear, but, it's what she got.

«Eva Marie»
If you want to go down as the woman who ushered in a new era with that chipmunk as champion, be my guest. But like you said, all it takes is three seconds, and her little winning streak will be over. But tonight, it's Becky Lynch who gets caught in the Red Storm. Keep your eyes open, I'll show you what a real champion is capable of.

On that note, Eva hops off the desk and brushes herself off. She uses Layla's appropriately placed vanity mirror to adjust her hair and coat. The Red Diva then turns her head back to her boss and blows her a slow kiss over the shoulder before making an exit. A mere second later Tom sneaks back into Layla's office.

«Tom Phillips»
Uh Layla, can I get your thoughts on Eva Marie? Everyone seems to have an opinion of her, so what's yours?

She lightly chuckles for a moment, ending it with a sigh.

«Layla»
I like her, she's confident, and she knows what she wants...let's just see if she can actually take it.

Layla looks down at The XWL Womens Championship, then reaches over it, grabbing a folder off her desk, and heads out her office door as we fade away.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 1:12 pm

XWL Anarchy returns from commercial break to the backstage area where we see regular interviewer Renee Young standing in front of a backdrop with a microphone in her hands.

Renee Young
Hello and welcome back to Monday Night Anarchy, it's been an action packed night so far, especially for the women of the XWL. Tonight saw the kick off of the XWL Women's Championship Tournament, and after a XWL.com online public poll, you chose Eva Marie and Madison Rayne as your top two diva's to win the whole thing, and earlier tonight we saw Madison Rayne defeat Paige to become the first woman advancing to the semi final's. Now, there's only one question left to answer, can Eva Marie prove that you made the right decision and do the same thing against Becky Lynch later tonight? I for one can't...

Renee stops in her tracks as she's interrupted by the woman who made her dramatic return last week, Nikki Bella. Not yet dressed to compete, it's clear that Nikki has just overheard Renee speaking, and has something to say.

Nikki Bella
Really Renee? Really?...

Nikki looks at Renee with disgust.

Renee Young
Uh... Sorry Nikki, can I help you?

Nikki Bella
Yeah you can help me, you can tell me just what exactly an online poll has to do with wrestling?

Renee Young
Well, it's not that it has anything to do with the outcome, it's just that the XWL Universe has chosen their two front runners to win the tournament...

Nikki Bella
And? Is that like, supposed to mean something? I mean, I know XWL has changed a lot since I was last here, but are we fixing the results of matches to please the fans now or something? I mean that would definitely explain how Madison is winning her matches around here lately.

Renee Young
No, not at all. It's just that having the XWL universe behind you can really give you a boost of momentum going into your match, and it seems to have done just that for Madison.

Nikki stifles laughter.

Nikki Bella
Come on Renee, I know you've never wrestled before, but you can't really think that these people have any influence on what goes on in a match right?

Renee isn't sure how to answer so she remains quiet, but is clearly nervous around Nikki.

Nikki Bella
Oh sweetie, that's adorable. Look, I can't explain how Madison managed to win her match earlier, maybe it was luck, maybe it was something supernatural, I don't know, but I can promise you that she didn't go into her match with an advantage just because a few nobodies want her to win.. It proibably wasn't even on her mind... Oh, wait, it's Madison, she doesn't have a mind... well, not one of her own anyway.

Nikki seems pleased with her dig at Madison and Layla's friendship, but she's not done there.

Nikki Bella
As for Eva, Lady Luck herself could go down there and sprinkle some fairy dust on her, and it still wouldn't be enough to help her beat Becky tonight. It's literally like putting a poodle up against a rottweiler, there's only going to be one outcome, and no poll can change that

Oozing confidence, Nikki looks to Renee to respond, but instead she notices Renee looking almost beyond her, and that's when Nikki turns around and sees her actual boss, Layla standing there with a bouquet of red roses, which compliment Nikki's look quite nicely. But of course she's also still rocking that bedazzled neck brace.

Layla
There you are Nikki, just the woman I was looking for. Now I know what you're thinking, are those for me? Indeed they are, unfortunately I was a little left off of your return last week, so I thought I'd stop by and give you these as my own special welcome back, and a little peace offering. I know we haven't always been besties, but it's a new era, so here's to a new beginning for us!

Layla extends the roses to Nikki, who just stares down at them, wary of Layla as she knows exactly what she can be capable of.

Nikki Bella
You're giving me roses?.... Let me guess, the thorns are laced with poison right?

Nikki takes the Roses from Layla and hands them to Renee.

Nikki Bella
Here, I think you need these a lot more than I do.

Layla simply smiles off Nikki's antics and responds.

Layla
Oh Nikki, they're simply a token of my willingness to let bygones be bygones. We've been through a lot, but to be honest if you hadn't of shown up when you did, I'd have brought you here myself. But I want to let you know that as your boss, I will be fair and our history won't be a problem for me, so I truly hope it won't be for you either.

Nikki scowls at Layla

Nikki Bella
Who are you kidding Layla? How could history like ours not be a problem? I mean, I'd heard you were on cloud nine and completely oblivious to anything going on around you, but I didn't realise it was this bad. You tried to split me and my sister up permanently, and I'm expected to just forgive and forget because you have a flashy title?

Layla simply ponders to herself for a moment, and then nods.

Layla
Well, if you want to put it that way...then yes. Because that flashy title means I'm your boss. We're going to be dealing with each other an awful lot...so if we want those interactions to be oh so delightful, then we're going to have to help each other remove the hatchets we slammed into one another's back, and bury them.

Nikki rolls her eyes and responds as if she hadn't even been listening to anything Layla just said to her.

Nikki Bella
Whatever...

Nikki turns back to Renee and continues her conversation, completely ignoring Layla's presence.

Nikki Bella
So yeah, like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted... I am the Queen of the Ring, not Eva, not Madison, and I promise you, history will repeat itself because by the end of this tournament, the only queen standing tall in that ring will be Nikki Bella.

Before Renne can respond, Layla can't help but start to silently laugh to herself, and then taps Nikki on the shoulder. Nikki turns her head, seeing Layla still there, and her boss then proceeds to wave.

Layla
Hey Nikki, guess who? Layla, still here...so maybe um, you know...you could not turn your back on me when we're in the middle of a conversation? Because if you wanna talk about the tournament, could perhaps show a little gratitude for me putting you in it? You know, because I'm not letting our past get in the way of doing what's right? Which is allowing our final Queen of the Ring to compete in her speciality, a tournament?

Nikki Bella
Well, it's like you said, you're my boss, it's your job to make sure that my talent isn't wasted, so why exactly should I thank you for doing your job, you know, that thing that Stephanie McMahon pays you for?

Layla
Because Nikki, in case you didn't catch the first episode of Anarchy...I'm not someone you want to disrespect...you may want to waltz around here like you're the big bad bitch, but that's not going to fly with me. I don't care if you've got Stephanie on speed dial, because guess what? She's not who you have to worry about, it's me...so it'd be wise of you to drop this snooty holier than thou attitude, and save it for the women you're actually in competition with. Whatever we had in the past, it's done. You beat me, you deserved to win that tournament, I shouldn't have made as many personal remarks as I did, or any period... it was petty of me and I am sorry. But trust me Nikki, you will be the one that's sorry if you do not shake my hand right now...

Layla extends her hand, Nikki just looks at it, not showing any reaction..

Layla
and agree that we shouldn't let our past rivalry, crossover into our working relationship.

Nikki fights with herself, does she put on a facade and shake the hand of her former enemy to make life easier for herself, or does she stay true to herself and snub the woman who could possibly make life hell for her? Well, she doesn't want to make things harder for herself, she's after the title, and having Layla on her bad side can only hinder her.

Nikki puts on a smile and shakes Layla's hand, much to her delight.

Layla
Now see, that wasn't so hard, was it? I'll let you get back to your interview, oh...and good luck tonight Nikki!

Layla smiles, having gotten her way, and maybe happy that they've seemingly mended a broken fence, she turns and walks off.

Nikki Bella
Ugh...

Nikki turns back to Renee and proceeds to wipe her hand on Renee's dress before casually walking off in the opposite direction to Layla. Renee is left speechless as the cameras cut away to the next part of the show.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 4:10 pm

The superstars are seriously slacking.
Back to top Go down
RCP
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 4:25 pm

sry

tough time rn

angle/cesaro will make their presence truly felt in a few weeks us flag
Back to top Go down
Hordriss
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 5:47 pm

Sam wrote:

I'm waiting for my opponent to post his promo!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KevSmith81
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Sam wrote:

#XWL

X-treme Womens League
Back to top Go down
Holybatman
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:50 am

As Ryback stands in the ring awaiting his opponent to make his entrance, the PA System lights up with...

And out comes the man behind the legendary giant, Zeb Colter. Standing at the top of the ramp with a mic in hand and words in mind. As the fans are confused as to why the Giant isn't out with him.

{{Zeb Colter}}
What did you all expect?

Zeb looked around with beady eyes.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Wwe-raw-february-11-2013-uncle-zeb-colter_crop_exact

{{Zeb Colter}}
Did you honestly think that my Giant would show up tonight? That he would return in just any ordnary match? No hype? No promos? Nothing? This is the man that main evented Wrestlemania 3 with Hulk Hogan. A sold out crowd. Why? Because it was hyped. This match here, Ryback vs Andre The Giant means nothing to the XWL Universe. And it means nothing to Andre. Therefore, I am officially calling this match off. No contest!

The crowd begins to boo at the statement. Zeb however, blows them off.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBJbMxnaRsC7GybPJCM9kqhUG6Iws3AFJvBSkw6jEjXeoa-f66

{{Zeb Colter}}
You can boo me all you want but ya'll are idiotic to think that my Giant was gonna wrestle in front of you tonight. He's the biggest thing to happen in wrestling. Ya'll thought he was dead and here he is now. He ain't gonna come out from the grave to wrestle some bone head who calls himself a wrecking ball. Son, the only thing you're wrecking is everything but leg day chicken legs.

With that, his song hits again as he backs up leaving the boos and Ryback behind.

Last edited by Holybatman on Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:15 am

Holybatman wrote:
Son, the only thing your wrecking is everything but leg day chicken legs.

Rekt.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:51 am

When XWL returns from a commercial break, Anarchy's General Manager is shown standing in the middle of the ring flanked on either side by J&J Security.

The crowd is booing fiercely—it feels like a riot might break out at any moment.

Between that Stephanie did to CM Punk, and her playing favorites with Seth Rollins, she hasn't exactly done a lot to earn the respect of the XWL Universe, but definitely plenty to draw their ire.

Seth Rollings is noticeably absent, no doubt snuggling in bed with the prestigious Intercontinental Championship—the title that he was able to avoid being stripped of, despite his arm injury at the hands of Suicide, thanks to his snug relationship with the authority. Stephanie is visibly annoyed by the reception she's getting. She clenches her jaw and repeatedly tries to speak over the angry sounds of disdain, but each and every time, it's simply to no avail.

Finally the crowd starts to tire themselves out, like a baby after throwing a tantrum, and Stephanie smirks as she begins to speak.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Paul Heyman would have you think that I'm a completely selfish and self-absorbed human being. He would have you all eating out of the palm of his hand thinking that I'm actually jealous that he was able to make ECW a household name—that he took the artistic integrity of professional wrestling and soiled it by associating it with that non-sensical filth that overcompensated for its lack of contribution to the wrestling world with its violence.  

But I'm not here to talk about Paul Heyman and his pathetic excuses for clients because I realize that this show actually needs to maintain high ratings to survive. While CM Punk and Brock Lesnar will continue to be furious because XWL apparently  stole their schtick of disappearing for month in ends without rhyme or reason while promising a new era, I'm going to ignore them for the time being, because while they continue to drag the company down with their drivel, I realize there's only one man capable of actually being he face of this company.

Yea, there is one and only one man who can actually stand here and claim to be be man that can call himself a legend IN XWL—a man that CM Punk would have you believe is him.

But the fact of the matter is that he got lucky at Final Stand. CM Punk can only pretend that he can call himself the longest reining World Heavyweight Champion of all time because he got lucky against the rightful champion that is the one and only, Seth Rollins.

That is why I saw it fit to STRIP every champion but Seth because of he travesty that occurred at Final stand where he SHOULD have walked out as a dual champion, but CM Punk was so desperate to keep himself relevant that e had to stoop to he lowest imaginable levels to hang on to that World Heavyweight Championship.

Even though I had to sacrifice a few security guards, believe me when I say that it was absolutely worth it to ensure that that fifth and disgrace to this business could no longer call himself a champion of this company.  

But I am more than proud to stand here and say that going forward, that Seth Rollins is and always will be your Intercontinental Champion because there is not a single man on this PLANET that can stand and say he is better than Seth Rollins.

That's because Seth Rollins in the undisputed best talent currently in XWL right now. Even with one arm, I would guarantee that w would push each every one of b wrestlers that you pathetically cheer for to heir absolute LIMIT.

That is why I simply cannot forgive and forget what hat NOBODY Suicide had the audacity to do—when he had to audacity  to injure Seth with an illegal wrestling maniver. As you saw last week, actions like that CANNOT be allowed to go unpunished. Last week The Authority stood together as a unit to remind this company, to remind the WORLD that we are a force to be reckoned with.

Suicide was an absolute nobody before he stepped in he ring against Seth, and knowing that, Suicide went to absolute extremes to try and make a name for himself at Seth's expense.  Forgive me for the pun—but he committed career Suicide by going to such lengths and he will ultimately pay the price.

Last week was only the beginning, and this week is surely not the end. When Suicide and Brock Lesnar take each other out, and CM Punk realizes he isn't worth a damn without backup, that will be when Seth is able to rise up and claim the spotlight he deserves without parasites around to leach off his hard-earned work.

The crowd roars its approval as the man, the myth, the legend, Vincent Kennedy McMahon powerwalks down the ramp in a way that only he can. He gives J&J Security the once over causing him to shake his head. He looks his daughter dead in the eyes  as he speaks.

-Vince McMahon-
Stephanie... I'm getting sick and tired of you trying to force Seth Rollins into a role of hero and savior of XWL when he recent pathetic performances have just shown those with a working pair of eyes that he may not quite be the transcendent talent that you want us to believe that he  is.

I've been proven wrong before, and if Seth Rolling lives up to be everything that you say he will be then I will be the first to admit that I'm wrong. But as r stand right now, Seth Rollins is sitting on the sidelines right now, because a man that he choose to underestimate embarrassed him and damn near broke his arm!

This is supposed to be the start of a brand new era in this company? But I can't help but feel like we're seeing a re-run of the same old nonsense we were treated to before this company went on hiatus.

Stephanie, I told you I would try to stay out of your way, but I'll be damned if a McMahon goes down in history as a hypocrite! You said that this would be a new era of XWL, and by god this is exactly what it will be!

If all the champions are going to be stripped of their championships, then so will Seth Rollins! And to make sure we're all on the same page, I'll make it so that the history books read that he was relinquished of the championship at the same time that that damned CM Punk was!

When the McMahons win, when we exert our power and influence on the rules, it'll be because we beat the opposition at their own game!

If Seth Rollins is going to be be face of this company, the future of his business, it's going to because he earned it, because he proved to be the best hung that the business had to offer—the elite athlete of his generation. But most importantly, if he's going to earn the endorsement of a McMahon it's because he has what it takes to thrive, and not get shown up by some nobody.

Satisfied with what he's done, Vince drops the mic and exits the ring. Meanwhile Stephanie starts screaming out in anger, absolutely pissed off that she didn't get what she wanted. But she's no long a child, and Vince i no longer going to cave to her every whim and desire. He completely ignores his daughter in the same stone cold fashion that allowed him to build a wrestling empire. XWL cuts to a commercial break as the camera cuts away from Vince smirking to J&J Security trying in vain to calm Stephanie down.

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hordriss
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 9:24 am

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Michael+Cole+on+Raw
[Michael Cole]
Now we’re headed back to the backstage area, where Renee Young is standing by with a very unhappy Ryback.  Over to you Renee.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Sg-sd801_2nscr_ryback_122614
[Renee Young]
Ryback, so you were expecting to face off with Andre the Giant tonight, yet the Giant wasn’t even in the building and Zeb Colter said some pretty incendiary things.  What’s your response to that?

[Ryback]

*Grabs the microphone*

Zeb Colter?  Who the hell do you think you are?  The people in attendance here were expecting a match.  I was expecting a match.  You think you can just blow me off like that?  I don’t think so, old man.

You think just because Andre sees himself as a special attraction, he can just do what he wants?  Andre the Giant is just a giant bitch.  I’ll tell you why he didn’t show up.  Not because he’s unhappy with the lack of hype.  He’s running scared.  He’s scared that I’m gonna show him up for what he is - washed up, past it and yesterday’s news.

Stephanie McMahon, if you’re listening.  And I KNOW you’re listening.  This isn’t over.  I want that giant jackass at Breakthrough.  And then I will meathook clothesline him back into 1987 - the last time his fat ass was relevant.

*Ryback walks off*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KevSmith81
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:04 pm

Anarchy comes back from an advertisement promoting "Breakthrough" and we're then taken a current look at The Womens Championship Tournament bracket.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 AvTX4lF

After focusing on that for a few seconds, we head ringside to our commentary trio, JBL, Michael Cole, and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 B8763f3056cf717fb71d6e97066b7d73cfedb917_hq

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back, and can I just say, the women of XWL have really been killing it as of late.

[JBL]
That they have Michael, and it's all thanks to the leadership of one woman, Layla!

[King]
I'll be honest, I had my reservations about a woman with Layla's history in charge, but she has really been bringing the best out of the division. Aside from the firing of Bayley of course...it still fees like that was a harsh action to take.

[JBL]
What's so harsh about firing a woman that had no respect for the boss?

[Michael Cole]
Nonetheless, last week Layla announced the end of The Divas Championship, retiring it. But then unveiled the newly redesigned XWL Womens Championship, which has been put at stake in an eight diva tournament.

[King]
Madison Rayne has been on a mission to finally claim that top prize in the diva's division, and earlier tonight she defeated Paige advancing to the Semi-Finals of the tournament.

[JBL]
And she gave quite the speech afterwards, I think she'd make a fine champion!

[Michael Cole]
If she can defeat the winner between Sasha Banks and Nikki Bella, then she could very well be on her way to realizing that dream. Shifting gears, something special is about to take place in the ring, let's let the woman inside of it right now tell you why.

We cut away from the announce table, and focus on the ring where the self dubbed "Lay-gislator of The Divas Division" stands still wearing her wounds from the war with Bayley several weeks ago in the form of a bedazzled neck brace. However Layla's not the only thing in the ring, there's a table with a folder of papers and a pen beside it. A microphone rests by that folder, and one in Layla's hand. Upon getting the cue that she's live, she clears her throat and addresses us.

[Layla]
Ladies and Gentlemen, whether you love me, or hate me...it is my job to ensure we only get the best from The Divas Division. While the lovely Stephanie McMahon took the liberty of announcing a new signing last week, it is of course my job to do that, which is why this week, I've got a new signing of my own.

She smils as she looks down at the papers, and then continues.  

[Layla]
Unlike last week's signing, I bring to you the return of a former Divas Champion! We've been in talks for a month now, ironing out all the details, ensuring her a very fair contract. And I am proud to say that at the end of last week's show, we at long last finalized a deal! So tonight in this ring, that woman will sign on the dotted line, and officially resign with XWL! It's all so exciting, so let's get to it, shall we? This is a woman of whom I have a history with, shocker right? It seems like I've crossed paths with everyone, but that's what makes me so excited. Because I know what she is capable of, and I know she won't let me down, like she let Vickie down.

[Michael Cole]
There's a name we haven't heard in a while.

[King]
Who do you think she's referring to?

[JBL]
Pipe down, I'm trying to listen here King!

[Layla]
First, before I bring her out, I must tell a story. A story of a very tenacious champion. A woman that shattered a record, and once reigned as the longest reigning Divas Champion in XWL history...an accomplishment she wore with pride, and honor. Now one day, the evil Vickie Guerrero enacted a plan to see that reign finally end. She took the great hero's reign, and put it in jeopardy in an All Diva Gauntlet. The biggest championship match we'd ever seen, still to this day. For every single diva in the division, would meet this champion in a gauntlet, unlike any other. For the champion would have to defeat EVERYONE, for if she lost once, they would claim her prize, and continue on in her place. That champion laughed at Vickie's challenge and welcomed it. Her first opponent would be Michelle McCool, then Molly Holly, and next would be Alicia Fox. The valiant champion defeated all three, and it came time for her fourth opponent that night...the woman I'm about to reintroduce you to. The woman that got the job done, did the impossible...ending the longest reign at the time, but ultimately only being remembered for having the shortest reign. A woman like this could not let that be her legacy, so please put your hands together, and help me welcome back to XWL, Asuka!

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Normal_WWE_NXT__Asuka_signs_her_contract_28720HP29_-_Video_Dailymotion_026
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Normal_WWE_NXT__Asuka_signs_her_contract_28720HP29_-_Video_Dailymotion_031

[ASUKA]
ASUKA....has....arrived.

The XWL Universe in Boston explodes for the well-hyped return of the former XWL Divas Champion as the titantron plays over the screen, the loud music booming throughout the famous TD Garden, home of the Boston Celtics and Bruins sports teams.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Normal_WWE_NXT__Asuka_signs_her_contract_28720HP29_-_Video_Dailymotion_106

As the vocals hit the arena, Asuka struts out onto the stage, happily greeting the American fans who are currently chanting her name.

[JBL]
Wait, wait, wait. The hell is this, Michael!? This is th-that Kana woman! The hell is she doin' here!

[Michael Cole]
Didn't you hear Layla, John?

[JBL]
No, 'cause you two wouldn't shut your damn yaps long enough for me to hear the poor woman!

[Michael Cole]
Asuka, as she intends on being called, is one of the more recent free agents XWL has picked up since we've come back on the air! Isn't this great!?

[King]
It'll be greater if she smacks Layla around again, like the last time she was here!

[JBL]
Aw, shut up, King!

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Normal_WWE_NXT__Asuka_signs_her_contract_28720HP29_-_Video_Dailymotion_118

The camera pans in to show Layla with a large, faux-looking smile on her face as the quick-striking woman who ended her tyrannous reign over the Divas Division all those years ago has reared her head once again; like a ghost that has come to haunt Layla once more.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Normal_WWE_NXT__Asuka_signs_her_contract_28720HP29_-_Video_Dailymotion_166

[ASUKA]
Thank you, Layla, for such....warm introduction. I know you...are very busy...but if you could allow me to...mm, take some time to address the greatest...fans...worldwide. The XWL, Universe!

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Normal_WWE_NXT__Asuka_signs_her_contract_28720HP29_-_Video_Dailymotion_168

[ASUKA]
After all...it must be such hard time for you, to be stuck in office all day working at desk job instead of working in the ring like the rest of us, correct? Poor thing.

Asuka reaches over the table with a wide grin, softly patting the top of Layla's head before bringing the mic down from her lips. Clearly Asuka didn't see what happened with Bayley the last time someone was less than respectful with Layla. But without batting an eye, or snarling one bit, Layla responds.

[Layla]
Oh Asuka, let's just hope your work, in this ring....lasts just a little bit longer than last time, hm? I believe you said you'd like to address The XWL Universe, yes? But before you do, I'll address the Elephant in the room, if I had any issue with you, or held any sort of grudge for ending my reign and then heading back to Japan when you lost it just fifteen minutes later...I wouldn't have pursued signing you, nor held such a contract signing out here in front of the entire world. Now if we're done with the shady remarks, and unwanted tension, the floor is all yours sweetheart.

Layla lowers her mic, then brings her arm out, motioning to the sold-out crowd that is Asuka's audience for this signing. Asuka chuckles to herself before turning away from Layla and the camera to greet the audience, still warm to Asuka.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Normal_WWE_NXT__Asuka_signs_her_contract_28720HP29_-_Video_Dailymotion_177

[ASUKA]
This...is my new...home. I am...very happy to be here in the X-W-L, to be here! In front of a whole new fanbase for a...whole new chapter of my life. I have wrestle...professionally all over the entire world. Mexico, Europe, my home country Japan...and here in America. But XWL is...far different from everywhere else. Better...competition. The...world's best...competition.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Normal_WWE_NXT__Asuka_signs_her_contract_28720HP29_-_Video_Dailymotion_199

[ASUKA]
I came here...to XWL...four years ago as Kana. I debuted in Divas Gauntlet against this woman right here. I will admit, I underestimated the...Divas of XWL. But now, Asuka is changed woman, and Asuka...understand that this is no easy task.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Normal_WWE_NXT__Asuka_signs_her_contract_28720HP29_-_Video_Dailymotion_206

[ASUKA]
I thank all of you here tonight in Boston for giving me such...warm welcome back into your home...back into my home. Thank you very much!

Asuka places the microphone on the table with her contract placed in front of her. With a grin towards Layla, she grips the pen before applying her signature on the bottom of the XWL contract, officially making her an XWL Diva. The fans cheer and chant Asuka's name as she lifts up the signed contract in one hand, the other curled into a fist in triumph.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 8:08 pm

As we return from a commercial break, the stage takes on the essence of red, while Eva Marie's theme song begins to play.

The crowd is on their feet as the camera takes in a wide shot before zooming in center stage.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 GQtMyXu

King
Here we go, Diva time!

Michael Cole
It seems as though the entire show has become "Diva time," as you put it King.

King
It looks like Christmas came early for me this year, Cole.

JBL
These ladies have been working their asses off for the recognition and TV time they're getting now, and they deserve every last bit of it.

As the camera finally ends up on the stage, we see a poised Eva Marie standing front and center. She takes a look at the crowd as her nameplate flashes across the screen, conveniently advertising her twitter account.

Lillian Garcia
This is the first round in the XWL Women's Championship Tournament, where the winner will advance to the semi-finals next week. Introducing first, from Concord, California.. EVA, MARIE!

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 EhgmNEb

The camera briefly flashes to Becky Lynch, who is eagerly awaited the start of the match from inside the ring.

Lillian Garcia
And her opponent already in the ring, from Dublin, Ireland.. BECKY, LYNCH!

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 3FAJUW7

The mention of Becky's name instantly draws the first positive reaction from the crowd since Eva Marie took the stage. However, her cheers are short-lived when the camera switches back to Eva, who continues her entrance.

Michael Cole
Who's your pick for this one, JBL?

JBL
Hands down Eva Marie. She has the attitude and the presence of a champion, and that alone'll get her a lot farther than most women in this competition.

Michael Cole
King?

King
Are you kidding, Cole? Two fiery redheads in one ring, anything can happen!

Michael Cole
I'm going with Becky Lynch in this one. The self-proclaimed Lass Kicker has been at it a lot longer and certainly has the experience advantage over Eva Marie, whose main goal in all this seems to be gaining more social media followers on twitter and instagram.

As the Red Queen begins to stride down the ramp, stopping halfway to do a turnaround for the crowd, there is an overwhelming majority of boos. However, this was with few exceptions, as a couple of signs come into view supporting Eva. Judging by this and her placement in the polls, it's clear a small fraction of the XWL Universe is beginning to love All Red Everything, while the rest just love to hate her.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 H5VFF8x

Eva walks by her few fans, as well as the haters, paying them all with dust while she keeps her head high in truly royal manner, and takes her steps up the steel stairs. Once on the apron, she pauses to blow a slow and sultry kiss to the audience.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 VNMcyfP

After ducking down through the center rope, Eva makes her way to the center of the ring where she faces the camera, and disregards her sparkling red cloak. She tosses it aside and runs a hand through her hair before walking to the ropes and blowing the fans one more kiss for good measure.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 AoGdCnI
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 DCnTYLz

Eva hops off the ropes and makes her way over to the turnbuckle, which she climbs, and raises her arms as if the horrible reaction from the fans was what drove her.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 RcAZR53

After a brief moment of surveying the crowd, Eva descends from the turnbuckle and for the first time since appearing on the screen, she takes a look at her opponent for the night, Becky Lynch. A brief, patronizing glance, but acknowledgement nonetheless. The Total Diva rolls her eyes and leans back against the corner while she chews on her cheek, as if she's utterly bored and unimpressed. It isn't long before the bell rings, and the ref steps aside to let the two women go at it.

DIVAS MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 XyYAxih XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 VYehtsC
Ever since arriving on the scene in XWL, Eva Marie has incited the ire of practically every diva on the roster. They love to hate her, and last week we saw another name get added to that list. Becky Lynch had an awful lot to say about the kind of person she believes Eva to be. As Becky put it, "two fiery redheads bumping uglies" and while we were sure their paths would eventually cross...tonight the stakes of their first encounter could not be any more important. It may be personal between these redheads, but it's also about moving onward in The XWL Womens Championship Tournament.

DING DING DING

Becky wastes no time coming after Eva who is effortlessly perched in the corner, but it's quickly broken up by the referee due to Eva ducking between the ropes in an effort to evade the attack. As soon as the ref wedges himself between Becky and Eva in an effort to keep the peace, Eva takes advantage and grabs Becky by the trunks and arm, bringing her face-first down onto the lower turnbuckle. The crowd lets Eva Marie hear it after that cheap shot while she stands to her feet, backing the ref up out of her face.

Eva takes a moment to collect herself and fix her hair, giving Becky Lynch the time she needs to crawl a few feet to her right, using the ropes for support to get back on her feet after being dazed by the turnbuckle. Once Becky is in the perfect spot, Eva charges her in an attempt to take her out with a running hip against the ropes. However, having given Becky time to recover, the Lass Kicker side-swiped the Red Queen and pulled the ropes down, leaving nothing for Eva to ricochet off of, and ultimately sending her tumbling outside of the ring. Becky hypes up the fans before rolling out of the ring in pursuit of Eva, who is still on the ground. She hits Eva with a few blows to the head before tossing her back under the bottom rope.

With Eva now in the ring, Becky gets into a minor verbal altercation with a rare Eva Marie fan in the front row. With the ref preparing to start the count, Becky cuts the argument short and climbs up onto the apron in preparation of getting the action back inside the ring, giving the fans one more taunt to get the Boston crowd riled up for the match. Much to Becky and the crowd's surprise, Eva was a better actress than anyone had thought, and had been playing possum the whole time. As soon Becky turns to re-enter the ring, Eva comes at her from across the ring and delivers a big boot to the jaw of Becky Lynch from the other side of the ropes, sending the Irish Diva crashing down onto the harsh metal at the end of the ramp.

Eva steps back, holding the back of her thigh where it landed on the top rope after the successful big boot, and proceeds to lead the ref in a count while Becky remains grounded, covering her face from the camera.

Referee
1!

2!

3!

With the count moving along slowly but surely, Eva tries desperately to pick up the pace, counting along with the ref at a slightly faster speed.

«Eva Marie»
4!.. 5!

Referee
4!

5!

«Eva Marie»
6!

Referee
.. 6!

Eva struts around the ring impatiently with her hands on her hips while occasional shots of Becky Lynch are shown, writhing in pain from the hard thud she took.

Referee
7!

8!

The count draws close to ten and Becky still hasn't managed to get back on her feet, much less back inside of the ring. The crowd stands to their feet as the end is near, booing Eva and shouting for Becky to get back in the game.

Referee
9!

Eva leans over the ropes towards Becky with wide eyes, almost as if she were shocked she was actually about to advance over a countout. The ref takes a breath, shaking his head subtly as he finally calls the match.

Referee
.. 10!
Ring the bell!

The crowd explodes in the worst way possible as Eva Marie's sculpted face lights up with an unmatched sense of accomplishment.

Michael Cole
My God! Eva Marie's done it!

Lillian Garcia
Here is your winner.. EVA, MARIE!

The commentators are barely audible over the amount of booing coming at the ring from every angle, but Eva could not have been happier, it was as if she had one the title already.

JBL
Get a load of this Boston crowd, Michael!

King
Can you imagine the reaction if she actually wins the Women's Championship? We might have a riot on our hands!

JBL
I'll tell you something, Eva Marie is a rare find for XWL. This young lady is beautiful, she's cunning, and she's got superstar heat that is unparalleled in the Divas Division.

Michael Cole
People love to hate Eva Marie, that's for sure.

JBL
And it shows in the polls, Michael. The people can't get enough of the Red Queen.

King
Love to hate her? I'd love to love her!

Eva bounces on her toes excitedly as the ref raises her hand, and she holds her other high to match it. Smiling and blowing kisses to the fans as if they were dropping roses at her feet. She climbs the same turnbuckle she had just a few moments ago in her entrance, and makes her intentions clear by signifying the title around her waist.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Fk1k13h

Michael Cole
Ladies and gentlemen, we now have the updated brackets for the XWL Women's Championship tournament.

A graphic displays across the screen, showcasing Eva's spot in the semi-finals of the tournament.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 DycJmrR

Michael Cole
As you can see, Eva Marie will go on next week to face the winner of the Natalya and Alexa Bliss match later on tonight.

JBL
That's right, and if Alexa manages to come out on top tonight against Nattie, we might have a rematch on our hands next week.

After soaking it all in, Eva gracefully exits the ring. As the ref kneels down to check on Becky who's only movements are those of pain due to her landing, Eva nonchalantly steps over top of Becky Lynch's body, keeping her nose high with her hands clasped behind her back. After passing over her defeated opponent, the Red Queen turns back and blows a longing kiss towards Becky Lynch in what one could only describe as a snobby fashion.

Sorry it wasn't longer, I've been packed with finals and papers this week, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Short and sweet.

Last edited by Sam on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apococlisp
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 9:17 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 <a href=XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Ctqxup10" /> vs XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 <a href=XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 68udwf10" />

Micheal Cole: Welcome back to Anarchy folks up next we have Chris Jericho vs Chris Hero both seasoned veterans both looking for a win tonight who do you think will win tonight king?

King: While its true hero is veteran you can not go past Jericho he may be brash cocky self obsorbed he has earned the right to be like that his been at or close to the top of every wrestling organization he has been at his whole career.

JBL: where Chris Hero has been at the top of the minor leagues its time to see if he can make it at Jericho's level or will he be nothing more then a pretender.

Jericho steps out on to the stage to course of boos jericho smirks walking down the ramp once getting to the ring he slid under the bottom rope once in he ran and jumped up on the second turnbuckle taunting to the fans which made them boo louder.

Micheal Cole:I don't think the fans here in Boston, Massachusetts like Jericho taunting them.

JBL: Well Cole maybe these fans should have more respect for a future hall of famer.

Jericho's music stopped playing he took his jacket off dropping it outside the ring waiting for Hero to make his entrance.

Chris Hero makes his way down the ramp in to the ring once both wrestlers are ready the ref calls for the bell and both men lock up Jericho pushes Hero to the ropes holding him there in till the ref seperates then as the ref gets between them Jericho slaps Hero in the face smirking stepping backwards before locking up again he once again pushed hero up against the ropes this time pushing and running him  in to the ropes ducking under him as he runs over him humping back up as hero jumps up jumping in the air he delivers a jump kick to Heros face.

Hero put his hands up to block most of it be the force still sent him to the ground but quickly got back to his feet they tied up again this time Hero got the upper hand and did a snap suplex Jericho rolled out of the ring slapping the apron before rolling carefully back in the ring.

Cole: they seem to be feeling each other out nither man really getting an upper hand on the other.

King: what do you expect cole they are both smart wrestlers they will not rush in to anything.

fifteen minutes later both men looked exhuasted Hero stalked Jericho ready to finish the match Jericho groggerly got to his feet Hero hitting Hero's welcome quickly getting in position to the pin

Jericho gets his arm up before the three count rolling on to his stomach frustrated Hero slowly climbs up on the top turnbuckle waiting for Jericho to get up Jericho slowly stumbling to his feet as Hero leaped off the turnbuckle quicker then a heartbeat Jericho jumped in the air hitting the code breaker mid air he quickly rolled on to Hero for the pin.

3!!!!!

Cole: quicker then a heart beat and Jericho wins two matches in a row all be it last weeks match was hardly a match.

JBL: A win is a win not matter how he got it

Jericho pulled himself to his feet signalling for the mic taking a deep breath he was about to speak when he was attacked from behind by Hero stomping on him in till he pushed Jericho out of the ring.

King: Well I guess he did not like losing to Jericho.

Cole: stay tuned folks lots more still to come tonight including the match between the icon Sting and Stone cold Steve Austin it promises to be one hell of a battle.

The screen fades as the show goes to a break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 10:32 pm

DIVAS MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 MxaS1p3 XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Do0Ixur
Alexa hasn't made much of a splash on the diva's division yet, whereas Natalya has been one of the frontrunners  staking her desire to be champion, and tonight she gets that chance. Both of these women get a chance because this is where it all starts to matter...everything else has been preparation for this, the first round of The Womens Championship Tournament.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 HuY84aL

Anarchy returns from a night packed full of divas action, to the sight of Alexa Bliss standing over the ropes talking smack like nobodies business. Calling herself the "Future Womens Champion" a bold statement for someone yet to truly make her mark on the division.

[JBL]
As Eva Marie called her two weeks ago, the pixie is ready for action in the first round of the XWL Womens Championship tournament!

[King]
That's one spunky diva, JBL!

[Michael Cole]
You could almost say Alexa's been staying so quiet for a moment like this, because she hasn't really let on what she's about or what she can do, so the element of surprise could very well be in her favor.

Alexa veers her eyes toward the stage, awaiting her opponent.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 XI2DPoB

Natalya's music hit's the P.A and the audiences rise up and begin to cheer. She doesn't waste any time coming out, ready to rise back up into the ranks of XWL, and claim the vacant prize at stake in the finale of this tournament. She stops at the stage, tearing away her jacket, and revealing a microphone in her hand. Alexa rolls her eyes, not interested in whatever Nattie has to say, but the crowd however is.

[Natalya]
Alexa, tonight is an important night for you, for me...for this ENTIRE division!

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 QtQPlWa

[Natalya]
It's the start of something wonderful, the quest for one of us eight women, to claim the title of Womens Champion! I've fought hard these last few weeks, but I haven't been able to that that win...the win that tells the girls back there just who they're dealing with...but tonight, tonight all that changes. In THAT ring, opportunity awaits, can you feel it Alexa?

Showing no interest in Nattie's words, Alexa just stands there while Natalya continues down the ramp.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 B7YPMCe

[Natalya]
I don't know you, but I know one thing...if you came to XWL, you must want to make a name for yourself, and what better way than by winning this tournament? I want to take this time to wish you the best of luck. Because for me, a victory would mean that I climb just a little bit higher up the mountain. But a victory for you? After your match against Eva a few weeks ago, it'd be everything. So don't give up, I want your best, and I won't settle for anything less. I want to see what you're made of, show these people what you're made of! Show them why YOU should be champion, because if you don't, then this Hart, will beat, YOU.

Natalya then heads down, placing the mic on the floor and entering the ring.

[Michael Cole]
Did Natalya just try to give Alexa a pep talk?

[King]
After the clash she had with Sasha Banks last week, I think she's just ready for another encounter like that.

[JBL]
They had one hell of a battle, and if it hadn't ended in a double count out, I don't know if it ever would have.

[Michael Cole]
Could you imagine if they both managed to reach the finals? That would be an incredible rematch.

The bell sounds and this one is underway. Natalya moves inwards to lock up with Alexa, but Bliss just throws her hand up shaking her head. Nattie tries to maintain her composure, awaiting for Alexa to start things. Alexa starts to circle the ring, and eventually they meet in a lock up...or at least that's what we thought until Alexa ducks under and quickly slaps Natalya in the face!

[JBL]
OH!

[Michael Cole]
That's just not a good idea...

[King]
Alexa sure looks proud of herself though.

Alexa Bliss gloats for a second, and that's all she gets before Natalya fires back with a slap of her own! Alexa's sent flying across the ring, as if she were a fly that had just been swatted! The crowd is loving it, Natalya said some people needed a good slap in the face, and clearly Alexa was one of those people. Bliss rolls under the bottom rope, escaping the ring to get a breather. However Natalya is not going to play cat and mouse, she's here to wrestle so she steps out onto the apron to exit the ring and bring Alexa back in...but then Bliss being as cunning as ever grabs Natalya's foot and yanks her off the apron sending her crashing onto the edge of the apron! Alexa smiles as if she thinks that's all it's gonna take, rolls Natalya under the bottom rope, and slides herself in immediately going for the cover.

2-

NO! Natalya may have been dropped against the edge of the ring but it is going to take a lot more than that to put her away.

[JBL]
That woman was trained in the famous dungeon, there's no way that was going to be the end.

[King]
Alexa seemed to think so.

[Michael Cole]
We'll chalk that up to her being a rookie, against a veteran.

XWL's "pixie" strikes a mean scowl toward the official, slapping the mat shouting "THAT WAS THREE" getting too caught up in the first pin not being the end, which could not spell the end for her...because Natalya takes advantage of Alexa's back being turned and quickly rolls her up from behind.

But that's not what she was going for, she lifts up, grabbing Alexa's legs and is ALREADY looking for the sharpshooter! Frantically reaching out for the ropes, Bliss screams and panics, grabbing onto them and refusing to let go. The referee turns to Natalya saying she's gotta break it, and being the respectable wrestler that she is, she lets go and puts her hands up. She then takes a few steps backwards, placing her hands on her knees waiting for Alexa.

Bliss keeps her grip of the ropes as she stands up, cautiously standing there for a moment before she comes charging at Natalya with a clothesline, that Nattie ducks under, then as a frantic Alexa turned back around Natalya hooks both of her arms, then lifts her up and over connecting with a double underhook suplex bridging into a pin.

NO! Alexa pops her shoulders off the mat, breaking out of her hold. She doesn't stop there, she uses her quickness to her advantage by popping to her feet, and flipping backwards, driving both of her knees into Natalya's stomach! She hooks both legs and hopes this is it...

NOPE! Natalya still has a lot of fight left in her.

[King]
They both know how important this match is.

[JBL]
And they've each got their reasons for wanting to win. Natalya wants to get back to where she once was, and Alexa wants to breakout.

[Michael Cole]
If Alexa hopes to do so tonight, she'll need to kick it into the next gear because it's going to take every tool she has to defeat someone as well trained as Natalya.

[King]
Like Layla said earlier tonight, all it takes is three seconds.

Frustrated that Natalya won't give up, Alexa takes to stomping on her, hitting any part of her that she can. Once she's stomped a mudhole that Stone Cold would be proud of, Alexa looks to the top rope, and a devious look appears on her face. What does she have planned? We're not sure of what Alexa has in her bag of tricks, but perhaps she's got a diving weapon that could put Natalya down? She exits the ring, then walks along the apron before climbing up onto the turnbuckle. She starts to rise up, priming whatever she's got in mind..

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 KN082sV

But Natalya is not going to stay down from a few stomps. She runs to the corner and jabs Alexa in the mid section, then starts to ascend onto the second rope, setting up for a superplex...

A superplex that Alexa is not about to go down voluntarily from. She starts fighting, clawing at Natalya, punching, elbowing, eventually causing Natalya to stumble down to the first rope. Alexa hatches a new plan, stepping down to the second rope, wrapping her legs around Natalya, then flips over her connecting with one of the fastest sunset flip powerbombs we've ever seen!

3- NO!

We thought that was it but somehow Natalya is still in this!

[Michael Cole]
I thought that was it!

[King]
I blinked and nearly missed it! Who knew Alexa Bliss could be so swift!

[JBL]
That's the advantage a rookie has over a veteran, she hasn't shown the world everything she can do, and that powerbomb was one hell of a statement. It almost beat Natalya, I did not expect that.

If we thought Alexa was mad before...she is livid..."ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" she screams at the official, claiming that was a slow count, it was three, to raise her hand right now...but his decision stands, that was only two! Who knew Alexa had all of this in her, it's as if Natalya's words before the match got through to her and she's really throwing everything she has against her. Bliss tries to calm herself down, because if she wants to win this tournament, she's going to have to get past Natalya, and to do that she needs to stay on her. She grabs a handful of Natalya's pink and blonde locks, pulling her up to her feet, but before she can do whatever she had planned, Natalya elbows her away then rushes forward with a clothesline! Bliss stands up that next second only to be floored with another clothesline! She doesn't rise up this time, more so sits up, which sets Natalya's next move up perfectly. She runs over her, stepping over Alexa, then bounces off the ropes and lands a basement dropkick! She hooks the leg going for the pin.

2...NO! Alexa won't go down!

[King]
Now we're learning of Alexa's resilience.

[JBL]
She's definitely putting on a better performance than she did against Eva Marie.

[Michael Cole]
Natalya might regret trying to rile Alexa up, because she may have wanted a strong fight...but she's come so close to losing that fight.

Not one to let her opponent have a second of peace, Natalya follows up the nearfall by lifting Alexa up, and raising her into the air for a suplex...but Alexa kicks free, landing back onto her feet and then planting Natalya with a spike DDT! Natalya's head is driven into the mat, and it did not look pretty...Alexa then looks back to the top rope, and while the first attempt may not have worked...she's ready to go back to her original plan. She backs into the corner, climbing up onto the first, then second, and at last the top rope, and stands tall with a huge grin on her face. With caution thrown to the wind, Alexa launches off the top rope with a rounding moonsault, AND NATALYA ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! Leaving Bliss to feel anything but bliss as she crashes and burns into the mat. She bounces off the canvas, rising up for just a moment...and Natalya was ready, in mid discus spin, she finishes it with one hell of a clothesline! The crowd erupts with glee...because we see she's not done yet...she wants to prove she is worthy of being The XWL Womens Champion. So she quickly grabs both of Alexa's legs, looks to the crowd for their approval, then steps in with her foot, turning her over for the sharpshooter!

Alexa screams, Natalya screams, the crowd screams...and Bliss has no choice, she pounds the mat with her hands, submitting!

[Michael Cole]
Natalya's done it!

[King]
I gotta give it to Alexa, she put on a valiant effort, but in the end Natalya just wanted it a little bit more.

[JBL]
That sharpshooter is a weapon that Natalya always has loaded.

[Michael Cole]
After two straight matches of not being defeated, but not winning either, this has to feel good.

The referee raises Natalya's hand for a moment, but then she ascends the second rope and throws her arms up elated over her victory. She then looks down at her waist, and motions for the title, signaling she's the one that's going to claim the prize at Breakthrough.

[Michael Cole]
Natalya moves onto the Semi-Finals where she'll meet Eva Marie next week!

[King]
That is going to be one interesting match-up...Eva moved on via a count out, will she try to do the same thing next week?

[JBL]
A win's a win, King. But this will be a match you don't want to miss. The Queen of Harts, versus The Red Queen...the winner, has a fifty percent chance of leaving Breakthrough as The XWL Womens Champion!

[Michael Cole]
Here's an updated look at the bracket so far.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 2v2iNDS

[King]
There's but one first round match left, and it'll be between Sasha Bank and Nikki Bella!

[JBL]
The winner of that match will meet Madison Rayne next week in the other Semi-Finals match.

[Michael Cole]
Sasha's still stinging from the loss in a triple threat match two weeks ago, but last week when she and Natalya went to a double count out, we saw a willingness to fight...that fight could very well land her her first victory, just as Natalya did just a minute ago.

[King]
Once again ladies and gentlemen that match will come up just a little later on, so stay tuned!

The camera fades from a smiling victorious Natalya, to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
NathanVII
Jobber
NathanVII

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 6:52 am

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 GcTvuYf

Chris Hero standing in the ring, after a lost battle with Chris Jericho, in spite he attacked Jericho but now he stands up, gasping for air, he signals for a microphone.

Chris picks up the microphone and holds it up to his mouth.

Chris runs his hands over his hair, sweeping it back.

Chris Hero

I... I really didn't wanna do that, Chris. I didn't... But honestly, honestly now it's my time to talk. Get 'im out of here. Please. People have been waiting for me to debut for weeks and then they put me up against Jericho, a future Hall of Famer? Well. I guess if that's how they're booking me, I'll have to raise my game. The reason I'm out here right now though isn't to talk crap about Jericho, I've got somethings I want to say, some things I need to explain.

If you know who I am, you should know I've worked with most in the wrestling industry, I've worked with the likes of Kenny Omega, Seth Rollins and even, well, AJ Styles. And I hate him. If you haven't caught on already, well, last week on Anarchy I was the one who took AJ out before he could even get in the ring with Chris there...*Points down to Jericho* Listen, don't come at me with hate and anger because of what I did, I have my reasons. AJ, we go back and I remember the times when me and you used to travel on the road and have a few good nights and days, we trained together, we were always the best of friends, what did I do wrong? I'm not in the wrong here, AJ. In fact, it's you! See, I remembered the value of our friendship but you know, once you joined your little 'Club' back before you came here, you forgot about me and hell, I didn't care about that but what I do care about is you beating me down, humiliating me, to please your club...

That's honestly disgusting, vile and sick and it seems you got blinded by all that ass you were kissing, you wanted to please the club and you forgot about how I used to be there, sure we fought before that but that's our job, AJ, christ. You took it a step too far when you stopped shaking hands with me after matches, when you stopped showing sportsmanship and respect, hypocritical, I know but I had to get this off my chest and I hope you understand, Chris...

AJ, I know you ain't here tonight but you're watching closely and so you should be. Honestly wish you'd be here so we could talk this out... But I don't even know, maybe we couldn't talk it out... You're too far gone, AJ and when XWL approached me and asked me to sign on, well, I needed to. Me and you AJ, we're gonna fight. Whether it's next week or at Pay Per View, whether it's in a cage, using steel chairs, climbing ladders, we're in this together now and you gotta pay your dues to me.

I wanna see you next week...

Chris drops the microphone, walking out of the arena to a chorus of boos and cheers, a split between fans, his theme music blasting through the arena.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 8:18 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 L3MSRyB XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 HZgnhaz  
When every championship is up for grabs, a victory is more important than anything. Last week Dean fell to Roman Reigns, while Undertaker was defeated by Sting. This week though one of these men will bounce back, because lucky for them, one of them will win. So will it be "The Lunatic?" or "The Phenom?"

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh this is going to be good!

[JBL]
Speak for yourself. I'm already bored of this match.

The area pops for Ambrose's theme as the lunatic fringe comes out onto the stage, looking around at the crowd. He rolls his neck, getting loose and begins down the ramp.

[Michael Cole]
Look out Dean!

Dean is suddenly launched forward down the ramp. Randy Orton follows him, throwing punches and kicks galore. Dean is taken by surprise and goes into defense mode immediately. Randy beats Dean down the ringside, backing him into the apron. Dean begins to fight back, causing Randy to back up. Randy suddenly kicks him in the gut, causing Dean to double over. He grabs him by the scruff of his neck and his waist band of his jeans and sends him crashing into the steel steps.

[Jerry Lawler]
This is simply uncalled for!

[JBL]
Are you serious? Dean practically asked for this!

Dean cringes on the ground for a moment, rolling over onto his hands and knees. Randy, seeing his oppurtunity backs up, prepping for what seems to be the punt kick. He takes off but stops short, dragging Dean to his feet. He throws punches and kicks to keep him wore down as he takes Dean up the ramp.

[Michael Cole]
Randy is taking Dean up the ramp!

As they reach the stage, Randy kicks him in the gut, dropping him with a DDT onto the stage. The crowd boos loudly for Randy, who smiles at them, proud of himself. Ortons stands up, taunting over Dean. However, Ambrose begins to stir, attempting to climb to his feet. Randy grins at this, seeing another oppurtunity.

[Jerry Lawler]
What is Randy thinking here?

[Michael Cole]
It can't be good.

Orton steps back, letting Dean climb to his feet. As soon as Dean reaches a standing position, Randy jumps up, connecting with an RKO, planting him to the stage. Randy cringes, but climbs back to his feet as Dean lays, unconcious on the stage. Medics come out, attempting to help Dean but can't quite get to him as Randy palces a foot onto Dean, throwing his hands up for his signature taunt.

[JBL]
So, does this mean Taker wins?

[Jerry Lawler]
Shut up JBL!

Randy's theme begins to play as the camera cuts to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:38 pm

As Anarchy continues Renee Young is stood by backstage in the Interview area

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 YbZsu1a

Renee Young
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Paul Heyman.

Upon his Introduction, Paul Heyman walks into the camera shot and stands next to Renee as the crowd are mixed between cheers and boos for him

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 IsuEbWy

Renee Young
Paul, last week at the end of Breakdown you stood in the ring with your clients CM Punk and Brock Lesnar and said that General Manager Stephanie McMahon would rather let XWL die than give your clients the appreciation and opportunity they truly deserve. Where many people would point out that CM Punk was the longest reigning champion in XWL history, so my question is how can you truly think that? Surely if Stephanie McMahon despised you and your clients so badly then surely CM Punk never would have became champion in the first place, and more so, surely after what happened last week your clients Brock Lesnar and CM Punk are further away from becoming a champion in XWL then they ever were before.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 ObYjsrf

[Paul Heyman]
You see Renee, you've got it all wrong. Yes, CM Punk was the longest reigning defending Undisputed Heavyweight champion of the World in XWL history, and in my eyes... and in his eyes that championship still belongs around his waist, and as each day goes by CM Punk's name should be being ingrained further and further in XWL history, defining his legacy as stuff of legend. That was our plan for him, that was our vision, a vision that we stolen from us by one Mrs Stephanie McMahon. And what you expect us to be OK with that? You expect CM Punk to accept that his Hall of Fame worth championship reign was stolen from him? No. That was never going to happen. No man, woman or child would be OK with that happening to them, and what because we had the balls to stand up for ourselves we're the bad guys? Because I stood up for my clients and pointed out the truths of the situation I'm a bad guy? Because CM Punk had his lives work ripped away from him, he's a bad guy? Because Brock Lesnar did the right thing to do, he's a bad guy? Let me guess, because Bayley defied Layla, she's a bad person as well, isn't she?

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 17xtZAR

[Paul Heyman]
Boy, it really must be fun to be able to sit back and watch people have their dreams dashed in front of their eyes and judge them for going down swinging must it? It really must be fun to be able to listen to the propaganda about us and soak it all all and take it as fact instead of the fiction it really is. Because that's all I've heard all week, I've been stopped when I've been spending time with my children to be told how deplorable it was of us to say what we said at the end of Anarchy last week. I've been stopped at the Store to be asked how dare I stand up against the McMahon family? And it's been the same everywhere, at the Airport, at the Hotel, Pulling up into the Arena, In Catering, everyone is talking about what my clients and I did last week, and they all despise us for it, and why? Why do they despise us, because we dared not only to dream, but to chase those dreams and to live those dreams, and not take no for an answer. And if that makes us bad people, then I'm a bad person. And yet nobody wants to see it that way do they Renee, and later on tonight I' going to stand in the middle of the ring, and I am going to call out Stephanie McMahon and tell her everything I have to say, and make her realize exactly what she's done, and just why we're the wrong people to do it too.

As Heyman finishes speaking he pauses for a brief moment staring at Renee Young, and soon she goes to speak again but before she can Heyman starts to speak once again

[Paul Heyman]
BUT luckily for you, that's not the only reason I'm here...

With Paul starting to say his iconic line the sections of the crowd previously cheering for him cheer once again

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 OS06sWT

[Paul Heyman]
Because Ladies and Gentlemen...

As always as Heyman continues the crowd join in, saying his line loudly along with him

[Paul Heyman]
My name... is Paul Heyman.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 8TSeNBH

[Paul Heyman]
And I am here tonight not only as the Martyr of XWL, but as the Advocate to the most dominant force in the history of Sports Entertainment, the Judge, the Jury and the Executioner of the Court Room if Suplex City, the one who last week gave Celtic Warrior Sheamus the biggest ass kicking he's ever received, the beast who tonight faces not one, but two men in a Triple Threat match, and the Conqueror who will defeated those very two men right here tonight. I speak of course about my client, BROOOOCK LESNAR.

After empathically saying his clients name, Paul turns his attention back to Renee, as he stands there for a few seconds waiting for Renee to ask him a question, but after a few seconds Paul decides to prompt her

[Paul Heyman]
Now go ahead, ask me a question about my client Brock Lesnar...

Renee Young
Actually Paul I had more questions about what you said last week..

Before Renee can finish that question, Heyman interupts her

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 CuGV2wo

[Paul Heyman]
No, no, I'm done talking about that for now, that will have to wait until later. What I want to talk about is Brock Lesnar. Let's talk about what Brock Lesnar did last week. Let's talk about how last week Sheamus claimed that Brock Lesnar was just a man that was past his prime, and then Brock Lesnar took Sheamus and gave him a beating he will never forget. Let's talk about how Brock Lesnar decimated Sheamus in the Main Event, and how earlier that night, I said that Brock Lesnar was going to give Sheamus a beating of Biblical Proportions, and then Brock Lesnar walked out to that ring, and dominated Sheamus like no man has ever done before threw him from pillar to post, how he suplexed Sheamus time and time again, hoisted him up, then hit him with an F5, pinned him, 1-2-3, all without even breaking a sweat. Now Sheamus 5:15 might SAY he just kicked your arse, Brock Lesnar just does it.

As Paul continues his rant he turns to Renee as he asks her a question of his own

[Paul Heyman]
And you know what's funny? And I don't mean that ever since Brock Lesnar and CM Punk found common ground that practically every single Superstar has gone into hiding and let the Diva's run the show. No, I'm talking about how the Authority is already turning the screw on finding Creative Ways to mess with us, and force my client Brock Lesnar to face not one but two opponents here tonight.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 VMVrGSL

[Paul Heyman]
Now not that it really matters to Brock Lesnar how many men he has to face, because we both know it will take an entire Army to stop Brock from doing what Brock wants to do, so if you ask me what I think of tonight's match between Brock Lesnar and Suicide and Ricochet all I have to say is good luck to them, because they're going to need it. And it's funny Renee, they choose Suicide as one of Brock's victims tonight because that's the only way out of the beating that will inevitably come. Now some people might disagree with me, but I'm a fair man, and any man that's fallen out of grace with Stephanie is OK in my book, but Suicide, kid, and good luck to him, but tonight all the luck in the world won't do him any favors. It's just not your night, kid, because you ain't facing Seth Rollins, you're stepping into the ring with the most legitimate athlete to ever step foot in an XWL ring, two hundred and eighty pounds of merciless destruction, and I guarantee you that after tonight you will never be the same again, and it's almost a shame... ALMOST.

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Vl6NBcY

[Paul Heyman]
Because as much as I love that Suicide took Stephanie's prized toy and snapped his arm in two... Brock Lesnar quite frankly couldn't care either way. And tonight, live, in that very ring Suicide, Ricochet you get the distinct privilege of stepping into the ring with the Beast and you will experience pain like you have never experiences before, you will be victimized like you have never been victimized before, you will be thrown around the ring as Brock Lesnar does what he does better than everybody else. And what would make anybody else think any different? It wasn't different last week, it won't be different next week. It won't ever be different, just take a look at the trail Brock Lesnar has left in his wake, and tonight you can dress it anyway you like, but the fact remains Brock Lesnar will walk down that ramp just like any other week, Brock Lesnar will enter that ring, just like any other week, Brock Lesnar will conquer just like any other week with one mantra in mind. EAT, SLEEP, SUPLEX, REPEAT

As Heyman continues to emphatically say those four words they get louder and louder as they echo through out the arena as the crowd again say it along with him

[Paul Heyman]
EAT

SLEEP

SUPLEX

REPEAT

EAT

SLEEP

SUPLEX

REPEAT!

Again the crowd are eating out of Paul Heyman's hand eating up every single word he says, as Heyman soaks it all in waiting for some quiet as he stares down the camera waiting to say his final words

[Paul Heyman]
And just like every other when the match is done you will hear the words, the winner is this match, THE BEAST, BROOOOOCK LESNAR!

Upon finishing, Paul Heyman walks out of camera shot ending the segment with Renee Young standing there by herself
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 3:01 am

TRIPLE   THREAT  
XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 A6WML6A XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 HiYPK8J  XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 0DaiekX
After what we witnessed during last week’s Main-Event, one opponent is simply not enough for The Beast Brock Lesnar. Elsewhere last week Ricochet burst onto the scene with a victory over Steve Austin. During Suicide’s most recent match he injured the then Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins, when he refused to break a submission. Suicide, nor Brock are in Steph’s good graces, so no doubt she’s secretly rooting for Ricochet, but will he rise to the occasion? Or will Brock conquer another prey? Or perhaps, Suicide claim another victim?  

It’s over.

The battle is over and only one man can stand tall as the victor—the only one able to successfully navigate the pitfalls of this grueling triple threat match, and to do it he didn’t need a four-leaf clover.

No, Brock Lesnar is having his arm raised high because he is a beast unlike anything that’s been unleashed on the wrestling world before. Meanwhile, medics are tending to Ricochet after the nasty fall that he took from the top—whether he’ll be ok, no one can truly be sure.

The Authority thought that two men would be too much for Lesnar to handle, but as he walks up the ramp with his head held high and with Paul Heyman by his side, it’s obvious that Heyman was right when he said that it might take an army to stop Brock Lesnar.

What a scary thought that must be for Stephanie McMahon.

How frightening it must be to think that a statement that sounds like Paul Heyman embellishing reality is actually a lot closer to truth than many once thought.

Close behind the duo is Ricochet being assisted up the ramp holding his gut, groaning in pain, but being defiant enough to want to exit the arena of his own accord. Seconds after Lesnar and Heyman step through the curtain, Ricochet follows suit, his future uncertain.

Then the camera cuts over to Suicide in the ring.

The masked phenom is wounded but not dead.

Yes, he’s alive, but just barely.

He’s using the ropes to pull himself to his feet. He stands unsteadily, but he does not fall back down. He staggers over to the ropes and uses the cables to keep him upright. The sight inspires the audience to break out into a chant of his name.

“Su-i-cide!”

“Su-i-cide!”

“Su-i-cide!”

They shout out over and over again. It’s a bit macabre out of context, but at least right now the XWL Universe only means the best as they try to rouse Suicide into putting in more compelling performances with their show of support. He staggers over into the middle of the ring where he falls to the ring. The crowd’s chants loses steam as they watch with baited breath. But then Suicide stretches out his arms in his signature pose. Without uttering a single word, Suicide lets the fans know that he’ll be all right.

Seth Rollins’ theme slices through the positive mood in the arena like a hot knife through butter.

Gone are the cheers and happy chants—all almost immediately replaced by angry boos, belted out at the top of their lungs. Still on a knee, Suicide’s  head snaps to the side as his attention is drawn toward the stage where Jaime Noble of J & J Security fame has chosen to walk out alone.

Noble is a highly accomplished wrestler and seasoned veteran in his own right, but after so many years away from the ring, is the smartest idea to pick a fight against a man who nearly snapped Seth Rollins’ arm in two? Suicide remains on a knee, watching intently as Noble takes his time walking down the ramp.

Oh, the things he shouts. “It’s your fault Seth isn’t champion anymore!” he cries out. “Do you know what we went through to get him that title?!” He asks rhetorically, because the bitter taste from that ladder match at final stand still lingers even months after the fact. “You’re going to pay for this!” He shouts, his face contorted in anger, though Suicide isn’t trembling in his boots.

No, the masked man is unnervingly still and still hasn’t risen off his knee.

Noble suddenly pauses at the foot of the ramp and throws his arms out, goading Suicide to come out the ring and fight him—to avenge the beating that Suicide took last week when he was on the receiving end of a curb stomp on a chair. His perseverance and resiliency were on display when he came out to fight this week anyway, but to everyone’s knowledge, that’s a human being under that mask, and humans can only endure so much before their bodies give up on them, even when their brains are telling them to fight on.

What is Suicide’s brain telling him to do in this situation?

Noble’s still screaming, but something tugs Suicide’s attention in the opposite direction. Suicide turns and catches Joey Mercury, Noble’s other half, trying to sneak into the ring whole Noble distracted their adversary. Mercury freezes in place, one foot in the ring, the other on the apron, like a child caught with a hand in the cookie jar, or as though Suicide were telepathically holding him in place. Noble and Mercury bust out some telepathy of their own, exchanging a message through their wide, worried eyes.

With Suicide still on a knee, arms at their side, he looks completely helpless, as though the physically taxing battle he went through with Lesnar in Ricochet, sapped away his will to fight. If it’s in the cards to get jumped again tonight, then he’s going to take it like a man.

Noble and Mercury must sense that too.

Without warning they bum rush the ring.

The lights go out, blanketing the arena in a thick layer of blackness.

The audience is buzzing, the possibilities of what could happen when the lights return are infinite. Noble and Mercury can be heard shouting sporadically, but it’s hard to tell whether that’s good news or bad news. A deep, distorted voice booms through the speakers.

Patience

then

payback.

When the lights are illuminating the arena once more, a steel chair lies in the ring between Noble and Mercury, and you can just sense it’s the same chair they used on Suicide last week. It’s dented and mangled and a piece of the fabric that makes up Suicide’s mask is caught on a sharp edge.

They had him, and they lost him.

Mercury kicks the chair out of the ring showing his frustration, while Noble curses under his breath. Again, the fans start chanting Suicide’s name, taking fistfuls of salt and shoving it into the gaping wound that materialized over Mercury’s and Noble’s heart.  

XWL Anarchy rolls on as Mercury and Noble walk up the ramp, arguing amongst themselves over whose fault it was that Suicide slipped through their fingers.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 3:42 am

R.I.P Ricochet, he tried to stop Brock, but saw it was futile, so he hung himself out to dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015  -  12/14/2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/7/2015 - 12/14/2015
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next