Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

would like to join xwl.

Go down 
+2
Kyle
havick666
6 posters
AuthorMessage
havick666
New Talent

would like to join xwl. Empty
PostSubject: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:39 am

Hello I would love to join xwl and I have a xbox one with 2k16 I have my own character so that won't be a problem looking forward to hear from you all. Havick.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:43 am

Who would you like to be? As we don't allow caw's of original characters. Only real Superstars or Diva's. Whoever you want you need to make a contract following this format

Superstar/Diva name
Gamertag
Heel or Face
Availability to do matches
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
havick666
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:46 am

Kane
itchweed13
heel
everyday
Back to top Go down
havick666
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:47 am

I don't get off work til 5 on weekdays don't get home til 6:30ish I do have a headset so I'm available whenever u need me.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:49 am

Alright then. Contract approved. Welcome to the league and be sure to read over our rules. If you ever have any questions just drop myself or the other admins a pm or you can ask us in the chatbox on the main page. As we're mostly on site a lot so asking there will help too.
Back to top Go down
havick666
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:50 am

Thank you soooo much I've been trying to find a league that actually does stuff for the longest time so who Will I be facing tonight?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:54 am

havick666 wrote:
Thank you soooo much I've been trying to find a league that actually does stuff for the longest time so who Will I be facing tonight?
We won't be returning until the 23rd so just keep an eye out for our first official thread for the return in the Anarchy Show forum. We'll have shows every Monday and then it'll last for a week and it's up to you both to contact each other to get the matches done within that time.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 9:07 am

@havick666 One more question. Which Kane is it you're wanting to use. Demon Kane or an older model? So I know for your roster picture
Back to top Go down
havick666
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 9:22 am

Demon kane
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 9:24 am

Alright
Back to top Go down
havick666
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 11:17 am

I have a small question though how come yall don't use caws? Just a question I think it's more original.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 11:27 am

We don't use caw's because we have roster pictures for the people and they've never looked good. Plus with this being a realistic league where we play like it's on tv it's just much easier.
Back to top Go down
havick666
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 11:43 am

Oh awsome
Back to top Go down
havick666
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:10 am

Well the reason I was asking is because I do backyard wrestling and have been trained by a pro but getting to the point where my body can't take it anymore so I'm living out my career on 2k16 lol if that makes any sence lol. Havick and wicked j
Back to top Go down
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Am new to XWL would you mind telling me everything to know about XWL.
Back to top Go down
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 1:02 pm

I have 2k16 on XB1 and my GT Is WWE GEEK 98
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 1:42 pm

KennyOmegaFan155 wrote:
I have 2k16 on XB1 and my GT Is WWE GEEK 98

I can see you are having a hard time applying for a superstar, if you would like to choose a wrestler please go to the gm office tab copy the contract template, click new topic and fill the template out, also check the roster to see who is taken, after you complete these steps I will be happy to approve your contract.
Back to top Go down
jedicouncil05
Jobber

PostSubject: Welcom   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 3:00 pm

Welcome to the league.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Holy shit....moment of silence   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 1:31 pm

I was reading back on old shit, if he was really a backyard wrestler called wicked J, he was damn good, but he passes away irl last year I believe. Damn that's sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would like to join xwl.   would like to join xwl. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would like to join xwl.
Page 1 of 1