Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Elder Scrolls Online?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

Elder Scrolls Online? Empty
PostSubject: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:57 am

Because Tamriel needs your help to defeat the undead legions of Molag Bal, and regain the Ruby Throne.
Elder Scrolls Online? Esomolagbal
if you have this game for xbox one and would like to play sometime, let me know.

Will you
take a stand in the face of evil?
Elder Scrolls Online? Tumblr_n3nx37jpJb1sxmf6fo3_250

Or will you die trying?
Elder Scrolls Online? Layla-battle-royal-gifs-004

Join the
fight today, and take back from the dead what belongs to the living.

Last edited by Sam on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:07 am

What's next, Eva Marie starts a gaming channel and renames games that are similar to her features. Starting off with, oh and this is a good one.. RED HEAD REDEMPTION!

Kidding aside, I'd love to play with you.. in fact I actually planned on getting it but passed due to insufficient funds and my pockets being full of lint. I'd say Gameshare but we're not close in any way shape or form. I wish you the best in telling Death face to face to go fuck itself.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:13 am

KingWolf wrote:
What's next, Eva Marie starts a gaming channel and renames games that are similar to her features. Starting off with, oh and this is a good one.. RED HEAD REDEMPTION!

Kidding aside, I'd love to play with you.. in fact I actually planned on getting it but passed due to insufficient funds and my pockets being full of lint. I'd say Gameshare but we're not close in any way shape or form. I wish you the best in telling Death face to face to go fuck itself.

I can't play until Legal comes back from the other side anyway, I took an oath.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:19 am

Loyalty is the sign of a righteous man. It's not real unless you are blood brothers..

only.. closer
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:28 am

if you do ever get your hands on the game, you should join the Daggerfall Covenant under High King Emeric, that's the alliance we chose.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:33 am

what have i stepped into here
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:34 am

Sam wrote:
if you do ever get your hands on the game, you should join the Daggerfall Covenant under High King Emeric, that's the alliance we chose.
No doubt that I'll get my paws on the game it's just a matter of when. Not entirely tight with my money, we're having separation issues. I'll unite with my fellow brethren's at a later date. Our story will be told through legend, and with legend we will be in a museum. Not really, we're going to die a lot and then come back to bring their corpses with us to an unholy hell. Alliance, Compliance, pffft..I'll plant my weapon of choice into their cerebrum we've got dis because we're that damn good.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:35 am

DashingDJUrie wrote:
N-nothing Dennis.. get out before I tell mom.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:35 am

DashingDJUrie wrote:

a war between three factions fighting over control of the capitol, who must overcome their differences and unite to face a greater threat from the underworld.

Last edited by Sam on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:37 am

o, silly me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:37 am

Someday...
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:38 am

Sam wrote:
DashingDJUrie wrote:

a war between three alliances fighting over control over the capitol, who must overcome their differences and unite to face a greater threat from the underworld.
Don't fear the reaper, and pls don't remind me of Covens I am no witch baby. Overcome adversity..speak for yourself.. I know what to do and not to do.. I watch Game Of Thrones you can't fool me. Not today
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:39 am

MantisSnake wrote:
Someday...

still holding out for you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:41 am

KingWolf wrote:

Don't fear the reaper, and pls don't remind me of Covens I am no witch baby. Overcome adversity..speak for yourself.. I know what to do and not to do.. I watch Game Of Thrones you can't fool me. Not today

There are no dragons in this war of men and demons.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:41 am

Sam wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

I watch Ghost Adventures you can't fool me. Not today
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:42 am

ew :regal
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:42 am

TheFilthParade wrote:
Found the Brit cartman tired AND NO I DON'T WANT A HUG, Gaz.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:51 am

KingWolf wrote:
Sam wrote:

If you like Ghost Adventures, you should watch A Haunting.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:59 am

Sam wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
Sam wrote:

If you like Ghost Adventures, you should watch A Haunting.
I'm staying faithful to my shows such as Ghost Adventures and Destination Truth with Josh Gates (now Expedition Unknown). Besides that I watch 90 other t.v. shows so I'm kind of set in that department. A Haunting/Ghost Asylum/Celebrity Ghost Stories.. all those shows pale in comparison to GA and the OG Ghost Hunters. Given clear thought, A Haunting I never actually watched but it sounds like it's a knock off.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 11:06 am

KingWolf wrote:

I'm staying faithful to my shows such as Ghost Adventures and Destination Truth with Josh Gates (now Expedition Unknown). Besides that I watch 90 other t.v. shows so I'm kind of set in that department.  A Haunting/Ghost Asylum/Celebrity Ghost Stories.. all those shows pale in comparison to GA and the OG Ghost Hunters. Given clear thought, A Haunting I never actually watched but it sounds like it's a knock off.

All they're going to do is get a temperature spike, goosebumps if we're lucky, and some inaudible words. Then Zack will probably send Aaron into a room by himself, again, because he's just going to pussy out and run screaming.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 11:13 am

Sam wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

I'm staying faithful to my shows such as Ghost Adventures and Destination Truth with Josh Gates (now Expedition Unknown). Besides that I watch 90 other t.v. shows so I'm kind of set in that department.  A Haunting/Ghost Asylum/Celebrity Ghost Stories.. all those shows pale in comparison to GA and the OG Ghost Hunters. Given clear thought, A Haunting I never actually watched but it sounds like it's a knock off.

All they're going to do is get a temperature spike, goosebumps if we're lucky, and some inaudible words. Then Zack will probably send Aaron into a room by himself, again, because he's just going to pussy out and run screaming.
Nah man, things really got amp'd up when a bat was flying around tampering their evidence. Aaron is their test puppy..it's either him or Billy that gets thrown to the spookers. Inaudible words or class A EVP's to each their own. Goosebumps loved those books as a kid, I was actually going to start them back up again for nostalgia purposes.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 11:33 am

TheFilthParade wrote:

that's how i generally feel about ryan overall
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 11:35 am

DashingDJUrie wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:

that's how i generally feel about ryan overall
Your format of  typing irks me
Elder Scrolls Online? BasicBook Wendell or riot
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:21 am

But But. I'm already in the Dominion ._.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:57 am

Suntan wrote:
But But. I'm already in the Dominion ._.

then I'll see you in Cyrodiil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Scrolls Online?   Elder Scrolls Online? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Scrolls Online?
Page 1 of 1