Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

YouTube: A Day in the Life of EY; Chapter II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

YouTube: A Day in the Life of EY; Chapter II Empty
PostSubject: YouTube: A Day in the Life of EY; Chapter II   YouTube: A Day in the Life of EY; Chapter II Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 5:48 pm

The camera comes upon an image of a lake. Out on this lake appears to be a boat. Upon this boat, is none other than Eric Young. A fishing rod in hand, apparently unaware that he is being filmed, Young downs a beer, a bit more, viciously than necessary. A voice comes over the noise of the water moving, apparently closer than Eric is to the camera.

{{???}}
He's been like that for months.

The camera moves again, looking at the person who spoke. A woman, dressed in a flowery gown, old and wrinkled but looking just was sweet as ever. She smiles at the camera, two cups of what appears to be tea in her hand.

{{Camera Man}}
Thank you Mrs. Young.

Eric's mother.

{{Mom}}
It's no problem my dear. Who did you say you was again?

{{Camera Man}}
I was a friend of his a while ago.

{{Mom}}
Was it while he was wrestling? He doesn't want any friends here from that.

{{Camera Man}}
No ma'am. I never wrestled with him. Do you know why he doesn't want any wrestling friends here?

{{Mom}}
Truth be told, no. I always liked his wrestling friends. Matt was one of my favorites. Alex was too. Good boys they were. One day, Eric was on his way to do what he had always wanted and that was the win the big title, or whatever you boys call it. Alex and Matt were real excited for him. They had a big dinner here, I even cooked it. Then, the next day, the two left, and Eric stayed. I suppose they expected him to eventually come with them. But, he just never did. Since he stepped foot back into the house I've realized there has been something off about him. For, a while now. I don't know what it is, and he simply won't tell me. But, you don't want to hear any more about that I'm sure.

{{Camera Man}}
No, no! Continue, please.

Eric's mom takes a seat, looking out at her son with sad eyes.

{{Mom}}
He loved it. Wrestling made him happy. When he lost, it nearly killed him inside. He wanted to be amazing, but couldn't ever quite get to where he was satisfied. I was always proud of him, but I don't ever think he was quite proud of himself. I asked him recently why he never went back, and he simply ignored me and went to his boat. Whatever happened, must of really of hurt him. I hate to see him like this.

{{Camera Man}}
I'm sorry to hear about all of this. I, I have to go. I hope everything gets better Mrs. Young. You take care.

The camera moves, and as soon as it does it fades to black before recieving any response from Eric's mom or the camera man.
Back to top Go down

YouTube: A Day in the Life of EY; Chapter II
Page 1 of 1