Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Wanting to help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

Wanting to help. Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to help.   Wanting to help. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Just wanted to say that this is by far the best league I've been in since I started playing the game. So I want to help out in a way I know I can. For those who have caws as their superstars, I can make face textures and attires for them if you need me too. I've helped others and they seem to be happy with what I had to offer. I also can make titantrons, new themes, and also tribute videos and if need be help with show openings. I really like this league and I want it to flourish so if you need anything as listed above please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or message me on Xbl. Gt: AceInMyArsenal
Have a good afternoon.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Wanting to help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help.   Wanting to help. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Shane wrote:
Just wanted to say that this is by far the best league I've been in since I started playing the game. So I want to help out in a way I know I can. For those who have caws as their superstars, I can make face textures and attires for them if you need me too. I've helped others and they seem to be happy with what I had to offer. I also can make titantrons, new themes, and also tribute videos and if need be help with show openings. I really like this league and I want it to flourish so if you need anything as listed above please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or message me on Xbl. Gt: AceInMyArsenal
Have a good afternoon.

You're starting to help the others now, Someone is in a giving mood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

Wanting to help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help.   Wanting to help. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:04 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Shane wrote:
Have a good afternoon.

You're starting to help the others now, Someone is in a giving mood Very Happy
Yea pretty much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanting to help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help.   Wanting to help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting to help.
Page 1 of 1