Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Matt Striker's Unconditional Love..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL.com Exclusive: Matt Striker's Unconditional Love.. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Matt Striker's Unconditional Love..   XWL.com Exclusive: Matt Striker's Unconditional Love.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:54 am

*Earlier today, XWL.com received this video from employe, Matt Striker.*

A brief moment of static, then, the clicking of the camera. The footage reveals Matt Striker, whose eyes are red, as though he has been crying. He sniffs heavily and reaches up, rubbing his eyes before speaking.

{{Matt Striker}}
Hey there guys. I'm guessing this is, uh, three days later or something right? Considering how mail runs. Anyways, I've been here since XWL decided to take their break. And in case you can't tell,

Striker turns the camera around, showing off a few nurses and doctors who appear to be on break.

{{Matt Striker}}
This is a hospital. Now, I'm holding in my emotions right now but, I'm losing it inside. So please bare with me as I, visit, my friend.

With each pause, he appears to be getting one step closer to bawling his eyes out. However, he sucks it up, puts on a tough face and begins to walk, still holding the camera to where it is looking at him.

{{Matt Striker}}
I'm not sure where his room is. So, let's find someone who will know.

Striker continues to walk, holding his emotions in as he reaches a counter. He turns the camera to the receptionist, who looks up with a smile.

{{Lady}}
May I help you?

{{Matt Striker}}
Um yes, can you please tell me where Eric Young is?

{{Lady}}
Mr. Young. Just give me one moment.

The lady begins to type away at her computer, apparently searching for the room number of Eric. Matt seems unsure of what to do, so he begins to babble.

{{Matt Striker}}
He's uh, he's my best friend.

{{Lady}}
Is he? That's nice. You seem to care a lot about him.

{{Matt Striker}}
Oh I do. We sing together, you know. On Breakdown. It's really fun. I, I just miss him.

{{Lady}}
I'm terribly sorry....

The Lady pauses a minute, looking up and realizing that Matt is about to lose it.

{{Lady}}
Did you say Breakdown? Isn't that the uh, wrestling show?

{{Matt Striker}}
Yes ma'am.

{{Lady}}
My son watches that. He seems to love it. I've went out and bout him a ton of wrestling gear. He says he wants to be like his favorite superstar.

{{Matt Striker}}
Do you know who his favorite is?

{{Lady}}
No, not exactly. Whoever it is has a beard though.

Matt seems to jump, as the camera moves up and down.

{{Matt Striker}}
That, that, that's my friend!

{{Lady}}
Really!? Well that's great, maybe you can tell me what some of his shirts mean. What does BC stand for? Is that like, before Christ or something?

Matt doesn't respond. The lady, unsure of what to do next, just kind of stares at Matt.

{{Matt Striker}}
What's my friends room number?

{{Lady}}
308, but what does BC stand for?

Striker turns away, storming off down the hall in a huff, leaving the lady behind the counter. The camera comes to an elevator, which Matt punches the button on rather forcefully. The doors open after a few moments, then Matt steps inside, being left on his own. Striker is still silent, obviously upset by what the receptionist brought up. After all, it was AJ Styles, a member of the Bullet Club, who put Eric in this hospital anyways. The doors open and Striker walks out, moving down the hall quickly now. He comes across a door and opens it, revealing a room, with a beg, a heart monitor, and a chair. In the bed, lays Eric Young.

{{Matt Striker}}
No, no, no, no.

Striker moves over to the bed slowly, emotions going wild now as he leans in towards Eric.

{{Matt Striker}}
I was too late.

Striker begins to sob as he sets the camera down, on Eric, facing himself and the door he just came in from. Striker sits down in the chair, putting his face in his hands as the door behind him opens. Striker looks up and spins around, finding a doctor behind him.

{{Doctor}}
And who are you?

{{Matt Striker}}
I'm his best friend. I'm too late, aren't I? He's gone, isn't he?

{{Doctor}}
No.... He's sleeping. Can't you see the heart monitor?

Striker turns back around, to the heart monitor which is making a steady beeping sound.

{{Matt Striker}}
I, I, I....

{{Doctor}}
You said you were his best friend right? Well, then I need to inform you of his condition. Mr. Young here, is asleep, and isn't going to wake up anytime soon. Whatever he did, it put him in a coma. Do you know what a coma is?

Striker shakes his head.

{{Doctor}}
Well a coma, is like a deep sleep. He's kind of, dreaming. The only difference is, it's difficult to wake up from a coma. Some people sleep for, years before they ever wake up. Point being, is that he needs to fight to wake up. I can't do anything to help him.

{{Matt Striker}}
Can I do anything to help him?

{{Doctor}}
Possibly. That's why I told you all of that. He might can hear you while he's asleep. You, might can wake him up.

{{Matt Striker}}
I'll do anything!

{{Doctor}}
Just hang out and speak to him. See what you can do for him. If you need anything, just press the red button on the wall. That'll call the nurse. I have to go.

The doctor leaves the room, as the footage dies out.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Matt Striker's Unconditional Love..
Page 1 of 1