Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Empty
PostSubject: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:04 pm

This video has changed the game completely. "The possibilities are endless"
Tell me what you think about this guys, Are you excited as I am!?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Hell yeah I'm hyped. The people that create the amazing caws, well, their job just got a hell of a lot easier. Also updating superstars is going to be fun as hell IMO. Ordered my XB1 last night. Super hyped for this now.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Kyle wrote:
Hell yeah I'm hyped. The people that create the amazing caws, well, their job just got a hell of a lot easier. Also updating superstars is going to be fun as hell IMO. Ordered my XB1 last night. Super hyped for this now.
NOW all I need is to learn how to manage Photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:59 am

Kyle wrote:

Kyle has ordered an Xbox One :oooooooo Welcome to the next gen life brother.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:46 am

Nitro wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Thank you my man. IF we ever get more 360 people I still won't mind helping out them/managing their brand but, as of right now, I'm focusing on XB1 and getting the game for that system only. Mine is supposed to be delivered today according to UPS but it's not updated yet so I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Kyle wrote:
Nitro wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Thank you my man. IF we ever get more 360 people I still won't mind helping out them/managing their brand but, as of right now, I'm focusing on XB1 and getting the game for that system only. Mine is supposed to be delivered today according to UPS but it's not updated yet so I'm not sure.

Have you got anything else for it? Like Destiny or Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:03 pm

Bang wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Nitro wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Have you got anything else for it? Like Destiny or Destiny.
Not sure if I'd like Destiny but I was gonna look into it. So far all I've got is Sunset and then the first free game for gold because it looked cool to me. Wanna get Trials Fusion as I loved it on 360. Then probably gonna get minecraft soon too.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:04 pm

I just thought of something... We can FINALLY give Stone Cold his vest now since he again does not have it :p So hyped for EAS and CAWS this year. I'm currently uploading to imgur albums that have all textures from games(SYM-WWE 2K15) and I am separating the albums by game so I will post the links here when I get finished with it if you guys want.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:07 pm

Nitro wrote:
I just thought of something... We can FINALLY give Stone Cold his vest now since he again does not have it :p So hyped for EAS and CAWS this year. I'm currently uploading to imgur albums that have all textures from games(SYM-WWE 2K15) and I am separating the albums by game so I will post the links here when I get finished with it if you guys want.
As much as I think it's stupid, and I would've considered wasting a spot for it, I'll get over it in time. Will take a look at your imgur and such though. Wanna try my hand at texturing for the future now tbh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:11 pm

Kyle wrote:
Nitro wrote:
As much as I think it's stupid, and I would've considered wasting a spot for it, I'll get over it in time. Will take a look at your imgur and such though. Wanna try my hand at texturing for the future now tbh Very Happy

Yeah, I really am going to have to sit down and actually think about "priority's" when it comes to my 25 slots. Ambrose and Rollins are a given for me. My custom caw Nitro is as well. I will be making Hawkins for here plus my universe mode. So that's already 4 slots... Sheesh it's going to be difficult thinking about what I want for the rest because I always loved having an indy universe and 25 will put a damper on it but I can't complain because the caw's finally look like in game models.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:24 pm

All I have right now is FIFA 15 & Madden 15, But I'm going to sell the Madden it's boring. I'll be picking up AC:Unity on the 11th and FC4 with WWE2K15 on the 18th. Add me on there if you want I'm going to be on a lot more soon. I'm still new to the headset have to figure out how to set the damn thing up. Until then I still have thinking to do for my 25 slots because the editing a moveset/clothing on ANYONE contains a slot am I right? I could be wrong but if so.. My starting line up is Prince Puma (Ricochet) My CAW (Calix Westbrook) Shinsuke Nakamura Adam Cole Candice Lerae Low Ki Tyler Breeze Austin Aries and Caleb Konley The two edits of Ambrose/Rollins not to forget 6 hours of movesets to make.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:48 am

KingWolf wrote:
All I have right now is FIFA 15 & Madden 15, But I'm going to sell the Madden it's boring. I'll be picking up AC:Unity on the 11th and FC4 with WWE2K15 on the 18th. Add me on there if you want I'm going to be on a lot more soon. I'm still new to the headset have to figure out how to set the damn thing up. Until then I still have thinking to do for my 25 slots because the editing a moveset/clothing on ANYONE contains a slot am I right? I could be wrong but if so.. My starting line up is Prince Puma (Ricochet) My CAW (Calix Westbrook) Shinsuke Nakamura Adam Cole Candice Lerae Low Ki Tyler Breeze Austin Aries and Caleb Konley The two edits of Ambrose/Rollins not to forget 6 hours of movesets to make.

I honestly hope not, but if it does then I will sadly not use the feature except for Ambrose and Rollins. Hopefully they can be saved as Alt. Attires just like Superstar Heads but there is no telling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:08 am

I don't see how editing a moveset would take up a slot as it never has before... But we will find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:50 am

SinAndBonez wrote:
I don't see how editing a moveset would take up a slot as it never has before... But we will find out soon enough.

I must have not read that part of King's post and only saw the attire part :p Yeah I agree with Gregg, I don't see how editing a moveset would take a caw slot when in previous games it has not.

On a different note, over on the 2K forums and on Smacktalks forums there is a member named Kassidy who remade Seth Rollins t-shirt logo and that can be seen here..
Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. SethLogo

I decided to take that picture into photoshop and try changing the color's to match his tights logo. I used the first pic as my reference and the second is my somewhat decent recolor
Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. HIAC14_Photo_327-3916686940
Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. JptPFOh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.   Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge News! Creation Suite has gave us our wish.
Page 1 of 1