Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV   Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:02 pm

I was just wondering how everyone thought about tonight's PPV. Praises and Complaints. Please comment I'm interested to know your thoughts!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV   Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:24 pm

My take on it was, The moments were there..We almost had a solid 8 PPV. Cesaro vs Ziggler lacked in creativity other than the Double Underhooked Tiger Powerbomb. I was more concerned towards the tag matches being played out along with Sheamus and Miz. They held up for what it was well knowing that Mizdow is the highlight of that match bar none. Orton and Cena could of done a lot more, I found myself rewriting the script in my imagination as they went along. Can't forget the triumphant "hard fought victory" SPOILER ALERT Cena wins..Big surprise. Rusev vs Big Show kind of drags on within the story.. No real resolution comes to mind, They gave us months of the predictability between Henry and Rusev only to go back to Show who lost previously to him not once but multiple times. The same thing happened to him tonight and that went no where real fast. Ambrose vs Rollins wasn't bad either, The potential was there to not only solidify the feuds end but also make them both look strong on the up & out. I enjoyed the match, Kane interrupting was imminent..As well was Wyatt appearing out of no where to only strike Ambrose scrambling, scratching & clawing to his feet. The chant, Was an awakening for Bray to arise from the ashes of his former self..The Hologram was only a ploy of distraction. Sister Abigail calling out and beckoning to Dean Ambrose possibly? Regardless of the lack the PPV had. My favorite spots were 1. Cesaro's Tiger Powerbomb to Ziggler 2. Randy Orton countering the Cena shoulder block of death into an RKOwned. 3. Ambrose headbutting himself and Rollins straight through each table simultaneously. 4. Overall I'd give the PPV a 7.6 Not bad but not great.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts On The Hell In A Cell PPV
Page 1 of 1