Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Universe Thread

Go down 
+10
#NOTSEME
Alan
sdogg50c
Brandon
TheKrzyOne
Bronzeh
Zander
Austin
Jiggas
Jonguin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Universe Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

I thought this would be a neat idea if we posted all Universe mode happenings (Or whatever the fuck your do in SvR) here. I shall post my roster soon.

Backlash Results

United States Championship

Ted DiBiase def. Evan Bourne to RETAIN

Claudio Castagnoli Cashes in Money in the Bank!
Claudio Castagnoli def. Ted DiBiase to WIN

WWE Tag Team Championships
The Brothers of Destruction def. Rey Mysterio and John Morrison to RETAIN

Intercontinental Championship
Sin Cara def. Stone Cold Steve Austin and Cody Rhodes(c) to WIN

Note: Stone Cold's rival, Alberto Del Rio, attacked him before the match.

One on One bout
Wade Barrett def. Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship; Last Man Standing
The Undertaker def. Brock Lesnar to WIN

Note: Undertaker's Rival/Brother/Tag Partner bought a ticket to watch the match. :|

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels def. Triple H and Batista to Retain

Raw Results (I use Story Designer for opening segments)

The Rock returns to confront the also returning John Cena, Rock talks about how Cena beat him at Summerslam last year, and The Rock has never forgot. Rock says Cena will get his Candy Ass handed to him soon! Bret Hart, the GM, comes out and welcomes back Rock, but he'll face Kane tonight.

Champion vs. Champion
Sheamus def. Claudio Castagnoli

Note: Before the match Sheamus attacked Claudio, leading to a double turn! Oh my.

The Rock's Return
Kane def. The Rock

Note: Claudio came out and tried to beat up Kane. TRIED. Wink

Fatal Four Steel Cage, I thought it was a tag match :|
Chris Jericho def. Wade Barrett, The Miz, and Christian.

Main Event
Shawn Michaels def. Mike Knox

Note: Batista was going to face Shawn, but he came out holding his arm and introduced the returning Mike Knox as he is replacement.

News
Sheamus has turned his back on the WWE Fans!

Something about feuding Wade/Jericho and feuding Miz/Christian hating each other more.

Batista and Mike Knox are now a tag team.

Raw lacked some David Hart Smith. Maybe he'll continue his rampage on Superstars?

Last edited by Penguin on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:45 pm

poor fucking a-ry wins m.i.t.b only to have miz rip it away damn. Even on the game Riley has shit luck lol

read mine if u get chance. ill post royal rumble next.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Universe Thread - Page 4 Wwe_royal_rumble_poster_v2__by_duffkent-d3aa100

WWE Presents....

Royal Rumble

January

Match Card

World Tag Team Championships
Three Way Tag Team Match
Universe Thread - Page 4 Zack_RyderUniverse Thread - Page 4 Tyson_Kidd
vs
Universe Thread - Page 4 Big_ShowUniverse Thread - Page 4 Alex_Riley
vs
Universe Thread - Page 4 JBLUniverse Thread - Page 4 Jack_Swagger
Rough Ryders (C) vs The Union (Big Show & Alex Riley) vs All-American Money

Back Story
Following the tag title match at the PPV, Kane was injured with a minor injury and could not compete in this match. But Kane and Big Show joined The Union in assisting HBK to no avail in his title match later that night. So Show called upon another member of The Union to grant his re-match against the Rough Ryders. But JBL and Swagger felt like they were getting shorted and demanded a match for the titles as well. JBL used his wealth to purchase a spot in the match through John Laurinitis. Thus setting up the three way tag team match.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Tournament Finals

Universe Thread - Page 4 Daniel_Bryan-1vsUniverse Thread - Page 4 Justin_Gabriel
Daniel Bryan vs Justin Gabriel

Back Story
With Miz winning the WWE Championship via Money in the Bank he was moved to RAW and vacated the Intercontinental Championship. Thus a tournament was held for the title. Gabriel eliminated Chavo in the first round, and Morrison in the semi-finals. Daniel Bryan defeated Slater in the first round, and Kofi Kingston in the next. Daniel Bryan and Justin Gabriel are the final match.

WWE Championship
The Union is barred from ringside.
Universe Thread - Page 4 The_Miz vs Universe Thread - Page 4 HBK
The Miz (C) vs HBK

Back Story
CM Punk was banned from the WWE Title picture by Laurinitis unless he gets into it by other means like the Royal Rumble, which Laurinitis put him in but at #1. Miz won the title via MITB. Laurinitis then proceeded to make this match but Miz demanded a way to make it even which was made that if Miz could defeat Big Show which he did by disqualification due to interference from CM Punk who decked Miz with a high head kick. This lead to Miz vs HBK for the WWE Title.

World Heavyweight Championship
Normal Match
Universe Thread - Page 4 Dolph_Ziggler vs Universe Thread - Page 4 Dwayne_Johnson
Dolph Ziggler (C) vs The Rock

Back Story
The match was originally set to be Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler but Jericho ran his mouth to Vickie Guerrero and The Rock about it only for Vickie Guerrero to announce that if Rock beat Jericho then Rock would take his spot. Unfortunately Jericho cheated his way to victory. Noticing this Vickie Guerrero gave Rock one more shot. A Beat the Clock Challenge Jericho vs Kingston and Rock vs Rhodes. Rock won his match at 14:30 beating Jericho's time by 10 seconds. Leading to The Rock vs the champion Dolph Ziggler.

THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH

By Entry Number:
1. CM Punk
2. Heath Slater
3. Alex Riley
4. John Morrison
5. Michael McGillicutty
6. Drew McIntyre
7. Evan Bourne
8. Kofi Kingston
9. Zeik Jackson
10. Mark Henry
11. Rey Mysterio
12. Alberto Del Rio
13. Zack Ryder
14. Daniel Bryan
15. R-Truth
16. Tyson Kidd
17. Jack Swagger
18. Sin Cara
19. Curt Hawkins
20. Chris Jericho
21. Cody Rhodes
22. The Rock/Dolph Ziggler
23. Christian
24. JBL
25. Ted DiBiase
26. HBK/The Miz
27. Randy Orton
28. Chris Jericho
29. Christian
30. Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 pm

yo seme nice layout
where did you get those pics at? are they wwe.com pics or something?

also im trying to get better at my universe layout. my post is on last page if u wanna check it out. most of it is exactly how it was played with some stuff added.

someone should do REVIEWS FOR UNVIERSE POST lol..KLASSY!!

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 am

Got em from Photobucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 am

HEY GUYS ..im making some pics for my teams on universe. so i can use em instead of ind. pics.

LET ME KNOW if u think its cool . and if you got a team and name

i could make 1 like this for ya.

Universe Thread - Page 4 P_futu10

lol sorry for big size. Meant to do small 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Just did a restart of mine. I made it WCW VS WWE with the Attitude Era rosters (sorta) on WWE and all WCW in-games on there. I have vids of it on my Youtube, which can be found in my signature
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:01 pm

lol.
i know you didn't read mine haha
mines almost the same. cept its not attitude era. its current rosters with caw

I took smakcdown out. its now Thursday Night Nitro lol some of wcw roster is guys that started wid wcw. big show , booker t, meysterio. Then i also have new breed of Nitro guys. Miz, Christian, Wade Barrett & more. READ MY POST ABOVE TO GET THE IDEA OF MY UNIVERSE.

sounds cool viking. cant wait to read it!!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Universe Thread - Page 4 WWE-Money-in-the-Bank

Money in the Bank CARD

Main Event: WWE Championship

Universe Thread - Page 4 Drew_Galloway16 vs. Universe Thread - Page 4 John_Cena47
Drew McIntyre(c) vs. John Cena
The night after King of the Ring, Mr. McMahon was fully prepared to fire John Cena. Right before McMahon could pull the trigger, the theme of The Rock hits to a huge pop. Rock has returned out of retirement! Rock tells McMahon if he fires Cena, he would be the stupidest monkey anus running around on god's green earth! He tells Vince he may not like him, hell he doesn't like his monkey ass, but John can draw a million dollars for every dime that your bitch can't! Rock adds on you have to respect the man John is, and if you fire him, you're firing part of your company. McMahon then gets in Rock's face and taunts him, leading Rock to hit him with the Rock Bottom! McIntyre charges, and he gets planted by one too! Rock and Cena shake hands to end the show. Next week, McMahon and McIntyre are ready to face Cena in a handicap match in a "Title Shot vs. Career Match," but Mick Foley makes his may out to be Cena's partner! The two end up winning the match with Mr. Socko and Cena gets the title match.

Universe Thread - Page 4 Brock_Lesnar vs. Universe Thread - Page 4 Steve_Austin
Brock Lesnar(c) vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
After King of the Ring, where Austin left both Barrett and Lesnar knocked out, William Regal ordered that if he wanted a title match, he would need to beat Wade Barrett and Mason Ryan in the main event. With shocking help from his rival, CM Punk, Austin pinned Ryan to earn a shot at Lesnar's title. Brock tried to attack Austin post match, but received a Stunner. Next week, to punish Stone Cold, Regal told him he would have to defend his title shot against MVP. Austin won the match with a Stunner, and told Lesnar his ass now belongs to Stone Cold Steve Austin. After Lesnar's match with Rey Mysterio in the main event, Austin ran out and hit another Stunner on Lesnar. The following week, Brock Lesnar attacked Stone Cold mid match against Mason Ryan and hit him with an F-5 through the announcers table.

Raw Money in the Bank
Universe Thread - Page 4 WWE_MITB
United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Booker T vs. Evan Bourne vs. Chavo Guerrero
Daniel Bryan is still undefeated after debuting in April, recently beating Booker to retain his title. Randy Orton has targeted Sheamus, for reasons not yet known. Things escalated when Orton punted a door into his head. Evan was able to qualify, when his tag partner Kofi Kingston did not, causing friction between the two.

Smackdown! Money in the Bank
Universe Thread - Page 4 WWE_MITB
Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian vs. Justin Gabriel
This is a continuation of the Eddie/Christian feud. The Corre have been trying to recruit Gabriel into their fold, but all efforts have not gone their way. Gabriel has resisted joining up with former Nexus member Wade Barrett, claiming he's in the hunt for both the Intercontinental and World Heavyweight Championship, and he won't let the Corre hold him down.

WWE Title Shot on the Line
Universe Thread - Page 4 Dolph_Ziggler vs. Universe Thread - Page 4 Ted_DiBiase_Jr12
Dolph Ziggler vs. Ted DiBiase
This has becoming one of the most historic feuds in PWWE history. Among the list of Rock/Cena, New Age/WWE, Triple H/Shawn Michaels, Undertaker/Edge, and others. For nearly a year the two have been having some of the most brutal matches, and people thought Ziggler crossed the line when he stole Maryse. Then, at King of the Ring, he screwed Ted out of his chance to reclaim glory. Ted wanted a match with Ziggler at this PPV for the title shot, but refused saying he wanted to enter Money in the Bank. Ted then cost him the match, and the two had a brawl in the ring. Vickie Guerrero stopped it from the titantron, telling the two they will face at Money in the Bank, with the winner facing the WWE Champion at Summerslam!

Grudge Match
Universe Thread - Page 4 MVP vs. Universe Thread - Page 4 SVRKY-3
MVP vs. Rey Mysterio
After MVP took credit for killing the Undertaker, Mysterio interrupted and said MVP needed to learn respect. MVP ignored him and used the microphone to attack him. The next week Mysterio came out while MVP was cutting a promo, taking him by surprise with a hurricanrana and the 619. On the next Smackdown!, the two were on opposite ends in a tag match, where MVP ran off trying to avoid Mysterio. William Regal decided these two need to settle everything at the pay per view.

Gauntlet Match
Universe Thread - Page 4 CM_Punk vs. Universe Thread - Page 4 Wade_Barrett3
CM Punk vs. The Corre (Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, and Mason Ryan)
After Punk helped Austin secure a victory over the Corre, Barrett and Regal were enraged. They told Punk if he ever wanted his rematch for the World Title, he would have to beat the entire Corre in a gauntlet match at Money in the Bank. Punk accepted, and he hit Barrett with the G.T.S The following week, Mason Ryan beat Punk with help from Barrett. On the go home show, Punk launched an attack on the the group, taking Slater and Ryan out in the bang. He chased Wade out to the ring, and throw on the Anaconda Vice. Punk had to be pulled off of Barrett by referees.

Control of Monday Night Raw
Universe Thread - Page 4 Mr_McMahon vs. Universe Thread - Page 4 Mick_Foley38
Mr. McMahon vs. Mick Foley
The week after Foley returned, he told McMahon RAW has gone down the toilets. Vickie has been putting the show under ultra strict rules, and McMahon has been trying to fire his biggest stars left and right. Vince decided to cut him a deal, saying he can become the Commissioner once again if he defeated him in an Extreme Rules match at Money in the Bank. He accepted, but Vince had an ace up his sleeve. The ECW Champion, Mark Henry! Henry attacked Foley, showing that he will be in the corner of Vince this Sunday.

Also: DX vs. Awesome America for the tag titles in a ladder match.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 pm

I had awesome stuff written up and got deleted so this will have to do.

Universe Thread - Page 4 Wwe_royal_rumble_poster_v2__by_duffkent-d3aa100

WWE Presents....

Royal Rumble

January

Match Card

World Tag Team Championships
Three Way Tag Team Match
Universe Thread - Page 4 Zack_RyderUniverse Thread - Page 4 Tyson_Kidd
vs
Universe Thread - Page 4 Big_ShowUniverse Thread - Page 4 Alex_Riley
vs
Universe Thread - Page 4 JBLUniverse Thread - Page 4 Jack_Swagger
Rough Ryders (C) vs The Union (Big Show & Alex Riley) vs All-American Money

Match Results:
Rough Ryders retain when Zack Ryder jumped over Riley and connected with a Rough Ryder on an approaching JBL.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Tournament Finals

Universe Thread - Page 4 Daniel_Bryan-1vsUniverse Thread - Page 4 Justin_Gabriel
Daniel Bryan vs Justin Gabriel

Match Results:
Daniel Bryan wins via LeBell Lock after a 15 minute technical display to become the new Intercontinental Champion.

WWE Championship
The Union is barred from ringside.
Universe Thread - Page 4 The_Miz vs Universe Thread - Page 4 HBK
The Miz (C) vs HBK

Match Results:
The Miz retains via Disqualification when CM Punk runs out and clears house. CM Punk assaulted both Miz and HBK.

Normal Match
Universe Thread - Page 4 Dolph_Ziggler vs Universe Thread - Page 4 Dwayne_Johnson
Dolph Ziggler (C) vs The Rock

Match Results:
Dolph Ziggler retains his World Heavyweight Championship. Ziggler retained via Sleeper Hold when Jericho interfered and attacked The Rock causing Rock to get locked in the hold.

Your winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler!

THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH

Match Results:
Cody Rhodes eliminates CM Punk after HBK re-enters the match and superkicks CM Punk.

The winner of the Royal Rumble, Cody Rhodes!

After the match Punk stood in the ring and was visibly upset, as he was about to leave the lights go out and when they come back on The Undertaker is behind him! Punk turns around and Taker grabs him by the throat! He points to the Wrestlemania sign with the other hand. The lights go out and Taker is gone! Leaving Punk to ponder what had just happened as the Pay-Per-View goes off the air.

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:12 am

Universe Thread - Page 4 WWE_No_Way_Out_by_All4_Xander

WWE Presents....

No Way Out
February

Match Card

2 out of 3 Falls Match
Universe Thread - Page 4 Daniel_Bryan-1 vs Universe Thread - Page 4 Justin_Gabriel
Daniel Bryan (C) vs Justin Gabriel

Back Story:
After the tournament Vickie Guerrero was so impressed with the contest that she booked a match the following SmackDown! which resulted in a time limit draw, the following week Gabriel won via roll-up. And the next week again ended in a time limit draw. So Daniel Bryan came up with a 2 out of 3 falls match with no-time limit. There must be a winner.

Royal Rumble Final 2 Re-Match
Normal Match
Universe Thread - Page 4 CM_Punk vs Universe Thread - Page 4 Cody_rhodes
CM Punk vs Cody Rhodes

Back Story:
Punk claimed that Rhodes couldn't win against him without help. Rhodes proceeded to announce that he would be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania. Then he challenged Punk at No Way Out to prove he can beat Punk without assistance. Punk accepted and then Rhodes exited the stage. Punk then addressed The Undertaker stating that unfortunately he'd have to decline their match because despite not making the Elimination Chamber he still had a date with The Miz at WrestleMania for the WWE Championship, Once this was said the lights went out and Taker's dong could be heard, then Undertaker laughing could be heard. Taker's taunting could be heard up until the week before the No Way Out PPV. Punk proceeded to deny Taker his match and proceeded with the match with Rhodes.

United States Championship
Normal Match
Universe Thread - Page 4 Curt_Hawkins w/ Universe Thread - Page 4 Alex_Riley vs Universe Thread - Page 4 Drew_McIntyre
Curt Hawkins (C) w/ Alex Riley vs Drew McIntyre

Back Story:
A re-match from Armageddon, Drew McIntyre cashed in his re-match clause against Curt Hawkins. The two haven't really been involved with each other Hawkins continued to assist HBK in qualifying for the Elimination Chamber, unfortunately Hawkins was defeated by Ryder in their qualifying match, While Drew McIntyre has been going back to his feud with Triple H. HHH has been costing McIntyre match after match until McIntyre agreed to the first match at WrestleMania besides the World Championship match.

Winner goes to WrestleMania to face Cody Rhodes
Universe Thread - Page 4 Dolph_Ziggler vs Universe Thread - Page 4 Chris_Jericho
Dolph Ziggler (C) vs Chris Jericho

Back Story:
Threatening legal action against SmackDown! over having his title shot being taken away, so Vickie Guerrero awarded him a one on one match at No Way Out. The Rock stormed out and demanded he get another shot because Jericho cost him his match at the Royal Rumble. Jericho beat Rock when the referee was knocked out via a steel chair to earn this match with the winner facing Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania.

WWE Championship
Elimination Chamber

Universe Thread - Page 4 The_Miz vs Universe Thread - Page 4 Zack_Ryder vs Universe Thread - Page 4 HBK
Universe Thread - Page 4 Glenn_Jacobs vs Universe Thread - Page 4 Alberto_Del_Rio vs Universe Thread - Page 4 Question_mark
The Miz (C) vs Zack Ryder vs HBK vs Kane vs Alberto Del Rio vs ???

Back Story:
Zack Ryder defeated Curt Hawkins when Tyson Kidd made the save taking out Alex Riley. HBK defeated CM Punk when Alex Riley and Big Show interfered. Kane defeated Tyson Kidd. Alberto Del Rio defeated Randy Orton when Brock Lesnar attacked Randy Orton to debut. And John Laurinitis announced that the 6th and final entrant would be the first man in the chamber and would be announced at the PPV.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:13 am

We saw Mason Ryan become the NEW WCW CHAMPION. After a grueling tournament. In which not 1...not 2, but 3 men Mason Ryan beat in a 7 day period. 2 in 1 night live at Extreme Rules a few weeks ago (universe time not real time haha)

*now im going to let you know what happend last week on Nitro heading Into M.I.T.B

Peep Dreamz picks up another win.
After the match Cody grabs a mic, and begins to go on about how Peep Dreamz should retire the World Tag Titles. Thay there is no team in this world, Let alone this company. That can take these belts away from us.

Suddenly Music hits. The crowd pop's when they see who it is.

Styles and Daniels!!!! They're here!!

Booked for M.I.T.B
Peep Dreamz vs The New Fortune

also booked for the Nitro side of the PPV

Mason Ryan vs #1 Conteder Booker T, as Booker looks to become WCW champion for 7th time...(I'm not saying 7 time 7 times lol)

and for RAW
U.S TITLE MATCH - Jericho(c) vs Truth vs Khali (who returned 2 weeks ago) and defeated Jericho last week. In a non-title match
and new champion WWE CHAMP A.D.R defends his championship vs Mark Henry (who defeated CM Punk for #1 cont. spot)
plus RAW & NITRO M.I.T.B MATCHES!
i'll post real card/ results soon

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:06 am

Universe Thread - Page 4 Wwe-money-in-the-bank-2010-logo
July

Match card / Results

United States Championship Triple Threat Match
(C)Universe Thread - Page 4 Chris_Jericho vs Universe Thread - Page 4 R-Truth
Universe Thread - Page 4 Great_Khali

It seemed Khali had the win. He was squeezing Jericho's skull. Just as Y2J was about to tap. R-truth saved it with a dropkick off the top rope. Knocking Khali backward, and over the top rope to the floor. R-truth turns into a waiting Code Breaker. For the

Winner : And still U.S Champion. Chris Jericho

Elimination Tables World Tag Team Championship Match

Universe Thread - Page 4 AJ_StylesUniverse Thread - Page 4 ChristopherDaniels
vs
Universe Thread - Page 4 Christian_CageUniverse Thread - Page 4 CodyRhodes

Daniels gets eliminated around 8 minutes in. Christian goes out to grab another table. Cody and AJ fight inside. Cody tries to put AJ on the table, but aj puts his foot out to stop it, and slams Rhodes onto the table instead. Christian notices it, and tries to hurry back in, but AJ is coming down with a fosbury flop (shooting star press) when Christian enters the ring. AJ is looking up at him smiling.
They battle for another 15+ minutes before AJ gets christian on the table and hits a 450 splash, by boucing off the top rope.
IT LOOKED AMAZING. I SAVED THE CLIP

Winners : And the NEW!!!! World Tag Team Champions. Christopher Daniels, AJ styles. The New Fortune!

WCW M.I.T.B MATCH
Alex Riley, Jack Swagger, The Miz, John Morrison, Ted Dibiase, Ace.
(way to many pics to put up lol and its 2 late)

Winner and new MR. M.I.T.B FOR NITRO....
Universe Thread - Page 4 Miz_briefcase
The Miz!

Raw M.I.T.B WINNER....
Dolph Ziggler!

MAIN EVENT
WCW CHAMPIONSHIP
(c)Universe Thread - Page 4 MasonRyan-3 VS Universe Thread - Page 4 Booker_T16

Story of this match is. You can't seem to keep Ryan down. Booker hit Axe kick. got barley a 2. Bookend almost got the 3.
But in the end The House of Pain ended the match!

Winner: and......STILL WCW CHAMPION. Mason Ryan

decided to shorten the card. Hope you like it

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Universe Thread - Page 4 _fake__wwe_no_mercy_2012_poster_by_bkmurder101-d4n1sut

No Mercy Results

Universe Thread - Page 4 Beth_PhoenixvsUniverse Thread - Page 4 Layla_ElvsUniverse Thread - Page 4 Portia_PerezvsUniverse Thread - Page 4 Alissa_Flash
Fatal 4way Women's Championship Match
Portia Perez Def. Beth Phoenix, Layla & Maryse to become new Womens Champion.

Layla demanded her rematch cause after she thought she was screwed out of the championship at Over the Limit. The RAW GM, Mick Foley decided that he thought that 2 other women wrestlers deserved it as well and decided to book the 4way match. Portia Perez via a superkick to Beth whilst Layla was knocked out cold outside the ring and Melissa was out after being glam slammed onto some chairs.

Universe Thread - Page 4 Kevin_SteenvsUniverse Thread - Page 4 Dolph_Ziggler

United States Championship Match
Kevin Steen Def. Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler was given one last shot at regaining his US title from Steen at No Mercy. Dolph said that he can beat Steen but this time he didn't want know gimmicks just a pure wrestling match. The match was set up but as the weeks went on Steen kept getting the better of Ziggler. The match was won by a Package Piledriver. Post match Steen hit another Package Piledriver to Ziggler then left with the US title held up.

Universe Thread - Page 4 Jay_BriscoeUniverse Thread - Page 4 Mark_Briscoe
vs

Universe Thread - Page 4 HawkUniverse Thread - Page 4 Animal

Briscoe Brothers Def. The Road Warriors

The Road Warriors came back to the WWE many months ago saying that they still had what it took to be the tag team champions and wanted to ignite a fire in the tag team division. They won the titles from Airboom to only lose them to The Kings of Wrestling. Hawk and Animal were then attacked for no reason by the Briscoes 2 weeks before No Mercy. The Briscoes then came out the following week and said that they deserve title shots not some old washed up drug addicts. The RW, came out and both teams brawled to the back. The RAW GM Mick Foley set the match to be settle at No Mercy and the winner would face Kings of Wrestling at a later date. Briscoes Won by hitting the Doomsday Device on Hawk.

Universe Thread - Page 4 Triple_HvsUniverse Thread - Page 4 The_Rock2

Intercontinental Championship Match
Triple H Def. The Rock to become new IC champion

The Rock turned his back on the fans after only a couple of months of returning. He turned his back on Taker and Triple H thought it was time that The Rock should get a little pay back. Triple H won the title by hitting the Pedigree.

Universe Thread - Page 4 Kane3vsUniverse Thread - Page 4 Chris_Jericho

WWE Championship Match
Kane Def. Jericho to retain.

Jericho won a #1 contenders battle royal to enter this match. Jericho was chokeslamed by Kane for Kane to retain. Not much build up to this match.

Universe Thread - Page 4 Mark_Henry4vsUniverse Thread - Page 4 Randy_Orton

Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Mark Henry Def. Randy Orton

This feud has came to boiling point here at No Mercy. Henry attacked Orton at Wrestlemania after the Viper retained. Henry then got himself a title match at Extreme Rules and became World Champion. Orton lost the rematch at OTL but after weeks of constant brawling and attacks by Henry, Teddy Long decided to end this feud once and for all at No Mercy in a Last Man Standing Match. IF Henry wins and retains Orton cannot challenge for the World Title again whilst Henry is Champion. IF Orton wins and becomes new World Champion, Henry will not get a rematch. After a vicious battle where weapons were featured. Orton was busted opened and it took 3 World's Strongest Slam's to keep Orton down until the 10 count the last one being on the Steel Steps. Henry retains and Orton takes a step back. Post match Henry wanted to make sure Orton was never going to bother him so he went to end his career and induct him into the HALL OF PAIN, when.......DAVEY RICHARDS arrived returning from injury to save Orton.

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 pm

damn rock mid carding???

good card tho.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:25 am

Yeah, WWE has gone back to when the IC title was actually considered a prestigious title.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:18 pm

So yeah, this is still the story from Wrestlemania V and the Money in the Bank Card (Which I never posted.)

Dark Match: Alex Riley def. Micheal McGillicutty
Universe Thread - Page 4 WWE-Armageddon-Logo-_display_image
And now... WWE and Penguin Present... Armageddon

United States Championship; The Miz(c) def. Jack Swagger and Daniel Bryan; Ever since losing the tag team titles, Awesome American began to fizzle. Suddenly, Miz ended Bryan's undefeated streak and won the United States Title. He began to gloat to Swagger nightly, and finally got rid of one night after hitting him with the SCF after a tag victory. Tonight, both Swagger and Bryan looked for revenge, but the champ hid outside of the ring for most of the match before swooping into pin Swagger after a SCF.

Last Man Standing, Intercontinental Championship: Justin Gabriel(c) def. Cody Rhodes; Cody and Gabriel have been feuding over this title since Money in the Bank. They have battled pay per view after pay per view, in everything from a steel cage to a ladder match. Tonight it was their final encounter with both men having two victories over each other. Gabriel finally put the feud to a rest after keeping Cody down for the ten count with a HUGE 450 Splash off the top of a ladder.

Tag Team Championships: DX def. Oshujax and Alberto Del Rio(c) VIA DQ; DX wanted nothing more than to beat the living hell out of Oshujax and Alberto Del Rio tonight. After all their attacks and their cheating antics to win the titles at Survivor Series, DX wanted to simply kick their asses. That didn't happen tonight, as a few minutes after the bell rang, Oshujax hit Micheals with one of the tag titles, causing a DQ. The champ then attacked Hunter after the match and left both DX members out on the mat.

Kane def. Stone Cold Steve Austin; The Television Champion and Stone Cold have been at it for weeks before Survivor Series, but things finally came to ahead after Kane threw Stone Cold through a window a few weeks after losing to his brother. Tonight these two titans really went at it, both men eating at least two of each others finishers. A busted open Kane got the job done tonight after countering a Stunner and hitting the Rattlesnake with a Tombstone.

Dolph Zigglerw/Maryse def. John Cena; After Team RAW lost at Survivor Series, Dolph Ziggler blamed captain John Cena for it and pinned him the reason why he wouldn't be getting a WWE Championship match. Ziggler then vowed to ensure John would never be WWE Champion again. Tonight John was throwing Ziggler around like a rag doll, and he even locked in the STF. Dolph tapped out, but girlfriend Maryse was there to ensure the ref didn't see it. Cena got up to talk to the ref, but then Ziggler jumped up and hit the Zig Zag to steal the three.

Career vs. Title Shot: William Regal & Wade Barrett(c) def. CM Punk and Brock Lesnar(TS); CM Punk has been feuding with Smackdown! GM William Regal, and cronies Barrett and Lesnar, ever since he screwed him out of the world title at Over the Limit. Punk won the RAW vs. Smackdown! match at Survivor Series for the blue brand, but Regal denied him of his title shot anyway, saying he'll have to beat him and Barrett in a handicap match later that night. Punk was going to win, but the theme of the returning Lesnar hit; ensuring defeat. In a shocking twist, Lesnar gave the F-5 to Regal and allowed Punk to win. Regal then set up this tag match, in which he won after knocking Punk out with Brass Knuckles.

WWE Championship: Ted DiBiase(c) def. The Rock, Randy Orton, and Christian; At Survivor Series Ted DiBiase beat Randy Orton to retain his title, and the same thing to Christian the next night on RAW. Following his match against Christian, Orton came out and the two attacked DiBiase until a returning Rock made the save. The following week the four met in a tag match which was won by Ted and Rock. After the match, Rock nailed Ted with the Rock Bottom and Commissioner Foley announced that he has agreed with Mr. McMahon to make a fatal four way match for the title at Armageddon. DiBiase once again retained his title tonight as he locked in the Million Dollar Dream on Christian as Rock and Orton brawled on the outside.

Hell in a Cell, World Heavyweight Championship; The Undertaker def. Abyss(c); Back at King of the Ring Abyss cost the Undertaker a casket match against MVP, and 'Taker hadn't been seen for months. At Summerslam Abyss won a tournament to win the vacant World Title. In the following months he beat everybody from CM Punk, to Batista, to Kane, to Stone Cold, and even injuring Rey Mysterio. In Madison Square Garden at Survivor Series, the Undertaker returned following Abyss' title defense and hit the self proclaimed 'New Phenom' with a tombstone. The following week on Smackdown! 'Taker beat Kane to earn the right to choose the match stip, and he choose Hell in a Cell. The two monsters battled for THIRTY minutes in the cell, doing everything from busting each other open and throwing each other off the cell. After using everything they could, 'Taker finally beat the Monster; forcing him to pass out to the Hell's Gates. This was Abyss' first loss since his return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 am

Jiggas wrote:
Universe Thread - Page 4 _fake__wwe_no_mercy_2012_poster_by_bkmurder101-d4n1sut

I signed up to just say this. As the creator of this poster, maybe you should ask people for permission before you use their work.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:37 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 am

If you're gonna be butthurt about something using a some of your work you could at least learn how to blend properly.

Also though, it's not as if he was using it to advertise anything or claiming it as his own all it was, was him saying "Hey look this happened on my WWE12 Universe"
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 am

Bang wrote:
If you're gonna be butthurt about something using a some of your work you could at least learn how to blend properly.

Also though, it's not as if he was using it to advertise anything or claiming it as his own all it was, was him saying "Hey look this happened on my WWE12 Universe"

Meow.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:52 pm

And you think he would've made a point to find it and post this faster than 6 months if it was a big deal, which it isn't cause nowhere does he take credit for it.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Decided to do a fantasy rosters thingy with RAW and Smackdown so that's what this is lol

Rosters!

RAW
Samoa Joe
CM Punk
AJ Styles
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
The Rock
Kane
Jay Lethal
Kevin Steen
Chris Hero
Christopher Daniels
James Storm
Drew McIntyre
Sheamus
Chris Jericho
Rob Van Dam
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Rhino
Randy Orton
El Generico
Brother Ray
Brother D-Von
Homicide
Antonio Cesaro

Smackdown
Kurt Angle
Undertaker
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Robert Roode
Joey Ryan
Austin Aries
Christian
JBL
Edge
Matt Jackson
Nick Jackson
Kenny King
Davey Richards
Alberto del Rio
Abyss
The Miz
Sonjay Dutt
Eric young
Sheik Abdul Bashir
Kazarian
Low Ki
Brock Lesnar
Batista
Consequences Creed
Hernandez

Tag Teams
Motor City Machine Guns (Sabin & Shelley)
Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
Steenerico (Steen & Generico)
Team 3D (Ray & D-Von)
Lethal Consequences (Lethal & Creed)
LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)
Kings Of Wrestling (Hero & Cesaro)

Championships
World championship = Samoa Joe
WWE Championship = Steve Austin
United States championship = Jay Lethal
Global Championship = Sheik Abdul Bashir
Tag Team championships = Motor City Machine Guns

Last edited by sdogg50c on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:03 pm

RAW

HHH makes an announcement

RAW starts with GM Triple H announcing that World champion Samoa Joe will be facing CM Punk in our main event

Antonio Cesaro def Drew McIntyre

Match: Drew slingshot Cesaro into the corner with Cesaro's head hitting the top turnbuckle. Drew wastes no time in pressing his advantage as he starts kicking Cesaro's entire body, Just going after any unprotected area he can see. Cesaro struggles to his feet before Drew hits a big suplex 1...2...Cesaro manages to get his shoulder up before the 3 count. Drew measures Cesaro for the Futureshock and... Cesaro slips out of it. Now Cesaro's begining to make a come back landing blow after blow to Drew's head as he backs him into a corner before hoisting Drew to the top rope maybe thinking superplex... Drew somehow manages to fight out of it and counter it into a sunset flip powerbomb 1...2...Cesaro manages to kick out again, Both men seem pretty gassed at this point as they begin exchanging blows in the centre of the ring. Drew gets the upper hand and once more goes for the Futureshock, Cesaro strugles to break free before resorting to a low blow 1...2...3

Main event hype

Team 3D def. Lethal Consequences

Lethal and Creed hit simultainious suicide dives on Team 3D Creed takes D-Von back into the ring as Lethal continues to work on Ray, Creed starts landing combinations of punches almost at will on Brother D-von who seems to be dead on his feet. Creed bounces off the ropes, But gets stopped in his tracks by D-Von who lifts him straight back up and hurls him towards Brother Ray. Tag is made between Ray and D-Von who double team Creed mercilessly. after a few quick tags Creed manages to escape by avoiding contact with Ray meaning he collided with D-Von. Lethal gets the tag and springs at Team 3D with shots for each of them including a dropkick to Ray. Lethal had D-Von all to himself and hits a huge suplex 1...2...D-Von manages to kick out somehow Lethal places D-Von in position for the Lethal Injection, But Ray shoces Lethal off the top rope sending him flying at Creed who tags himself in. Creed charges at Ray with out any caution and gets caught with a huge big boot direclt to the face. Creed stumbles into a 3D! 1...2...3

Daniel Bryan wants to know why

Daniel Bryan asks why he's not in the main event against Joe and rants about it until HHH comes out and tells Bryan he needs to impress Triple H in order to get what he wants

Kane def Rhino

Squash match

Christopher Daniels def James Storm, Rob Van Dam and Sheamus

Match: Sheamus irish whipped Storm in to he turnbuckle before bouncing off the ropes to deliver a thunderous clothsline that knocked Storm out of the ring, RVD spring board into the ring to hit a dropkick on Sheamus who struggles to recover before getting hit with another huge kick from RVD, Daniels slides into the ring to join RVD against Sheamus to no avail as Sheamus is able to power out and sne dboth men across the ring. Sheamus charges at RVd first striking him with various punches as RVD covers up in the corner before turning his attentiion to Daniels who hits Sheamus with a perfect dropkick. Sheamus charges at Daniels and rams him into the corner. RVd who's now recovered slightly goes over to pressure Sheamus, But this only works in Sheamus's favour as he sends RVd flying into the ropes and hits a huge Brouge Kick! Before Sheamus can get a pin Storm slides into the ring and hits him with a deadly Last Call Superkick! 1...2...Daniels makes the save, Daniels now throws Storm out of the ring and quickly hits a BME! on RVD 1...2...3

Samoa Joe drew CM Punk

Match: Joe fires Punk into the corner and charges at him with a forearm to the head, Joe begins striking Punk at will using various different Punches, Knees and kicks to keep Punk from blocking all of them. Joe charges at a downed Punk with a Knee, But Punk moves out of the way and begins landing some shots of his own to Joe's crainium. Punk hits a snap suplex 1...Not nearly enough damage done yet as Joe powers to his feet absorbing some punches from Punk on his way up. Joe now in a front waistlock as Punk counters to a side headlock which Joe counters to a back suplex. Joe now back in control goes for an armbar on Punk, But Punk blocks it with several kicks to the face of Joe. Joe's staggering as Punk positions him in the corner and charges at him for a raised knee to the face. Punk now going for a bulldog and Joe sends Punk crashing onto his back by blocking the attempted bulldog. Joe now has Punk in his grasp as he firmly grabs hold of Punk's waist and hits a beautiful german suplex 1...2..Punk kicks out at 2.5! Joe now sets Punk up in the top corner possibly looking to hit his Muscle Buster, Punks slams Joe's head into the turnbuckle and drags Joe up to the top rope using his ears. Punk now has Joe in position... Pepsi Plunge! Joe might be out cold.. Punk now with the cover 1...2... Someone runs in from outside to bnreak up the pinfall before attacking both Joe and Punk. The cameras zoom out and it's revealed to be Daniel Bryan! Bryan lands several kicks to the head of CM Punk before rolling out of the ring, Grabing the championship belt and knocking Samoa Joe out cold with his own title. RAW comes to a close with the image of Daniel Bryan holding the World championship above his head.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Smackdown

GM announced
vince comes out and says that the Smackdown GM will be Ric Flair

Kazarian vs Kenny King winner is the number 1 contender to the Global championship

Match: Kazarian hits a good dropkick on King who staggers backwards before being hit with a clothsline that turns him inside out and causes him to land face first on the mat. Kazarian begins landing a few solid strikes to King's facial area before being seperated from him by the official who goes to check on King. Kazarian walks straight at King from the other side of the ring and King charges right at Kazarian who can't think fast enough and gets hit by a massive hurricanrana by King. Kazarian's already back up to his feet only to be greeted by a spinning heel kick by King who's getting fired up at this point, King sets him up for a superplex, But it's reversed by Kazarian who sends King crashing down to the mat below. With King down Kazarian uses this oppertunity to spring off the ropes and hit a leg drop directly across the chest of King. Kazarian now has King in trouble, Fade to Black! 1...2...3

Kazarian wins

Kazarian celebrates up the ramp until he's attacked from behind by Sheik Abdul Bashir with the Global Championship belt.

Sonjay Dutt vs Low Ki

match: Dutt springs off the rope to deliver a beautiful tornado armdrag to Ki, With Ki already back up to his feet Dutt charges at him with a viscious clothsline that nearly takes his head off. Dutt now ascends to the tope rope whilst Ki gets back up to his feet, Dutt now with a cross body...Low Ki counters with kick to the face! 1...2..Dutt manages to get his shoulder up in time. Ki now with the advantage stalks Dutt as he struggles back up to his feet, Massive dropklick sending Dutt flying across the ring and into the corner. Dutt rebounds out of the corner and in to a handspring heel kick. With Dutt laid out in the middle of the ring, Low Ki ascends to the top turnbuckle... Warriors Way! 1...2...3

Low Ki wins

Kurt angle Interview
Kurt was bragging about being the champ and started talking about how on one could defeat him one on one in the ring when Joey Ryan entered the interview area and challenges Angle to match. Angle begins trying to back out of it, But Ric Flair arrives and makes a match between the two and adds the stipulation that if Joey Ryan can somehow win then he will get a championship match against Angle at Turning Point.

break
A sort break is played promoting the sale of action figures.

Robert Roode vs JBL vs Davey Richards

match: Roode and JBL start double teaming Richards by hitting a double suplex on him Roode goes to continue the assault, But JBL strikes him in the back before he can get another shot in on Richards. JBL presses his advantage by continuing to beat down Roode with Richards still down after the double suplex, JBL grabs Roode and launches him into the turnbuckle and follows him up with a huge big boot. JBL seems to have forgotten about Richards who absolutley blasts JBL with a huge right hand knocking him into next week. Richards begins alternating between the two, Striking them with punches,Kicks, Anything he can. After a few he locks Roode in an ankle lock and begins applying as much pressure as he can...JBL breaks it up just as Roode taps out ensuring the match continues. Richards slowly gets to his feet only to be met by a thunderous Clothsline From Hell 1...2...3

JBL wins

Kurt Angle vs Joey Ryan if Joey Ryan wins he gets a WWE championship match at Turning Point

match: Kurt hist a few solid shots early on, Giving him the upper hand towards the start of the match. Kurt sends Joey into the ropes and gives him a shoulder block on the way back. Kurt then drags Joey up and hits a snap suplex, Before landing a couple of kicks to Joey's unprotected mid section. Kurt then proceeds to send Joey into the ropes, But this time Joey's ready for it and hits Kurt with a clothsline of his own. Joey now with a few punches directed at Angle's crainium backing Angle into the corner before hitting him with a top rope superplex 1...2.. Angle kicks out just in time. Joey now with momentum on his side hits a dropkick knocking Kurt back down to the mat. Kurt's in trouble now as Joey hits a suplex on Kurt before mocking the WWE champion by going for the ankle lock Kurt looks like he's about to tap out... Roll up! 1...2...3

Kurt wins

After the match Joey went mental demanding the ref overturn his decision and say that Kurt tapped out. After a few moments Flair comes out and tells Joey that he's had his chance and he needs to calm down, Joey just reacts by getting in Flair's face and pushing him around until security comes to ecort Ryan away. Joey just starts laying the men out one by one until it's just him and flair again. With Flair backed into a corner Joey begins demanding a WWE championship match, To which Flair just punches him square in the jaw. As Joey gets back to his feet security escort Flair to the back as Smackdown ends with Joey standing in the ring daring Flair to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Universe Thread   Universe Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Bump!

Universe Thread - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPRzjPZNrHeyzGMKmymAR-W92_IR8x3tFpS0ZLFrZvrJCGLfby0zsMq_4oKQ
Extreme Rules; WWF Championship
Steve Austin(c) vs. Bret Hart

Extreme Rules; World Championship
The Rock(c) vs. Owen Hart

Steel Cage
Kane vs. Mankind

European Championship, Shawn Michaels is the Guest Referee
X-Pac(c) vs. British Bulldog

D-Lo Brown(c) vs. Edge

Grudge Match
Triple H vs. The Undertaker