Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive!: Sami's visitor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL.com Exclusive!: Sami's visitor! Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive!: Sami's visitor!   XWL.com Exclusive!: Sami's visitor! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:02 am

*This was taken during the show but, due to time contrants, it was cut. Sorry, we're obviously not live during PPVs.* (in other words, too lazy to fix it. Deal with it)

XWL.com Exclusive!: Sami's visitor! Normal_vlcsnap-00001~0

The show comes to the backstage area where we find Sami Callihan sitting down in a chair, head in his hands. He's obviously not in the mood to be messed with as he punches the wall.

{{Sami Callihan}}
Fucking bullshit.

As soon as the words slip his mouth, the lighting in the hallway flickers, moving to more of a gold tint. Sami looks up, not sure of what to make of the lighting change.

{{Sami Callihan}}
The fuck?

Suddenly, a noise off camera, as though someone is sucking in air can be heard. Sami jumps to his feet, coming nose to nose with none other, than Goldust. Goldust continues to suck in air, moving his head around before bringing it right in front of Sami and biting down on the air. Sami doesn't even flinch as he stares Goldust in the eyes.

{{Goldust}}
That was a very bad word, Mrrrrr.... Callihan.

Goldust extends the "r" oddly. Almost like something Fandango would do.

{{Goldust}}
And bad words, are for bad people. And bad people, need to be, punished.

Sami shakes his head, as Goldust obvious used the word "punished" as an innuendo.

{{Sami Callihan}}
This is the last thing I need right now is some freak fucking with me.

Goldust pulls back, almost as if he is insulted.

{{Goldust}}
A freak? Where!?

Goldust looks around, searching for the supposed freak.

{{Goldust}}
I see no freaks here, just me, and a big hunk of meat.

Sami, being fairly unhappy with Goldust goes to swing on him. Goldust however, drops to his knees, uppercutting Sami right in the gonads. Sami doubles over, and then falls to the floor. Goldust slithers backwards and then brings his face closer to Sami's, breathing heavily.

{{Goldust}}
Now, now, Ssssssami. I just wanted to make a friend.

Goldust suddenly, and very oddly, extends his tongue and drags it across the face of Sami. Sami spazes, trying to get away from the tongue to no avail. Goldust smacks his lips, then spits.

{{Goldust}}
Disgusting! What's wrong with you?

Goldust backs up, in a kneeling position, and puts his hands on his hips. He shakes his head and then comes back down towards Sami, smiling now.

{{Goldust}}
Good thing I like disgusting.

Goldust makes the biting noise again before slithering back away from Sami, disappearing from the camera view. Sami lays on the ground, red from how angry he is. The camera comes back to the commentary table, all three men have their jaws dropped, unsure of what just took place.

{{Michael Cole}}
Did we just witness the return of Goldust?

{{Jerry Lawler}}
I... I think so.

{{Jim Ross}}
Did he just lick his face?

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Ye.... Yeah, he did.

{{Michael Cole}}
Just... What?

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Can we go to a video or something while we try to fix ourselves here at ringside?

The production team listens as a video package for the US Title match begins to play, leaving the commentary team to figure out just what in the hell they just watched.
Back to top Go down
Danny Boy
Jobber
Danny Boy

XWL.com Exclusive!: Sami's visitor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive!: Sami's visitor!   XWL.com Exclusive!: Sami's visitor! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:59 am

Goldust part was quality. I'll be looking forward to more Goldust in the future Klass
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive!: Sami's visitor!
Page 1 of 1