Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Kurt Angle contract

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Boy
Jobber
Danny Boy

Kurt Angle contract Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle contract   Kurt Angle contract Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:55 pm

GT: BRAINDAMMAG3D
Wrestler: Kurt Angle
Heel/Face: Surprise Wink
Signature: Three German Suplexes, Moonsault
Finishers: Ankle Lock, Angle Slam
Schedule: Not often, but you'll be able to contact me to schedule matches.

Is there any history with the character I should become concerned with? This seems to be a longstanding league.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle contract   Kurt Angle contract Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Finally. Another REAL American.

Back to top Go down
Danny Boy
Jobber
Danny Boy

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle contract   Kurt Angle contract Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Oh you know it baby
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle contract   Kurt Angle contract Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Accepted!! Welcome to XWL! Seeing as there was a server update this week we extended the current Breakdown into next week. So feel free to promo this week on the Breakdown card (the one you posted on earlier) and as far as bookings go, you can expect to have a match booked on Friday when the new card goes up. If you have any questions you can ask it here, or find anyone on Skype, there is a contact list in the General Discussion forum seeing as Skype is the main way that we stay in touch here in the XWL. Or of course you can PM either myself, Dalton, Gaz, Kyle, or David, there's a quick link to our PM's on the right of the site under Contact Staff. You said that you know your way around promos so I definitely am looking forward to your stuff as Angle!! As far as history goes for him, you can find all his title history on the Championship History section, there is a thread that says which superstars won what titles, and as far as recent history I don't believe there really is much for Angle... Once Again Welcome To XWL!!
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle contract   Kurt Angle contract Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Also that signature is huge :p
here's a smaller version that will fit the page better Very Happy

Kurt Angle contract CCF08192011_00002

or you can google "Kurt Angle Signatures" to find some good ones or ask around, some ppl on the site have really cool ones

Last edited by The P1 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Boy
Jobber
Danny Boy

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle contract   Kurt Angle contract Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Alright sounds good! Thanks for the welcome! No questions at the moment, but I'll shoot any later ones to you pronto and I'm off to get to work on my first promo here. Check it out soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle contract   Kurt Angle contract Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:44 am

Danny Boy wrote:
Alright sounds good! Thanks for the welcome! No questions at the moment, but I'll shoot any later ones to you pronto and I'm off to get to work on my first promo here. Check it out soon Wink
Looking forward to whatever you may do as Angle and hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle contract   Kurt Angle contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle contract
Page 1 of 1