Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started

Go down 
3 posters

Which show should we takeover!?
Raw
Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started I_vote_lcap27%Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
ECW
Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started I_vote_lcap27%Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
SmackDown!
Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started I_vote_lcap45%Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started   Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:19 am

Let me just say that this is something I've enjoyed doing in the past in other leagues/feds I've been in. It's nothing that you have to do obviously, but who doesn't like voting on things? It's been pretty popular in some places and then in other places no one likes it and I cry myself to sleep, but whatever. I certainly hope that I can do this, if I can't just tell me and you'll destroy my dreams, but hey.   

So some of you may remember when I used to do this. Well, I'm going to be starting it up again with a fresh game! For those of you who don't know what this is, I'm going to be playing through the GM Mode on SvR 2008 and letting you guys choose pretty much everything that happens. Then I'm going to post the match outcomes, our ratings, the power25 rankings, any awards that we get, etc. So, yeah, you'll decide the champions, feuds, contenders, matches, match types, what happens during these feuds and so forth. I'll also be adding my own little creative genius to the mix when describing the matches because I can do whatever I want it's MY LIFE! So before we can truly get started, we need to decide which show we want to run. On SvR 2008, you have a choice between Raw, ECW and SmackDown! I'd prefer not to do ECW, because it sucks, but it's really up to you guys. Here's some things to think about:

Raw gets the divas, the first pay-per-view and has the WWE championship, the Intercontinental championship, the World Tag Team championships and the Womens championship. It's pay-per-views are: Backlash, Vengeance, SummerSlam (shared with ECW and SmackDown!) Unforgiven (elimination chamber) Cyber Sunday, Survivor Series (another joint pay-per-view) New Year's Revolution, Royal Rumble (joint) and of course Wrestlemania! 

ECW has the ECW championship as well as some small house-show pay-per-views every few months. On top of that it has One Night Stand and December to Dismember. It also shares SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania with the other two shows.

SmackDown! has the cruiserweight division, and has the World Heavyweight championship, the United States championship, the WWE Tag Team championships and the Cruiserweight championship. Its pay-per-views are Judgement Day, The Great American Bash, SummerSlam (joint) No Mercy (elimination chamber) Survivor Series (joint) Armageddon, Royal Rumble (joint) No Way Out and Wrestlemania! 

So the choice is yours, my friends. Which show should we takeover? After we decide on that, we'll draft our roster and select our champions! 

Until next time . . .
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started   Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:02 am

But ECW only has to deal with the 4 big PPVs and it's own 2 PPVs.

Plus, only 13-16 superstars to deal with.

GM Mode plus ECW is the only good things about that game as a whole, really.
Back to top Go down
ewantu2 is back
New Talent
ewantu2 is back

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started   Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:56 am

I voted Smackdown because you don't have to have shitty divas.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started   Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Zack wrote:
But ECW only has to deal with the 4 big PPVs and it's own 2 PPVs.

Plus, only 13-16 superstars to deal with.

GM Mode plus ECW is the only good things about that game as a whole, really.

Yeah, but you can never really get good ratings when playing as the ECW GM, no matter how good of a show you put on. Plus, there's about 4-5 house show pay-per-views you have to deal with for ECW. And there's only one title, which kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started   Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dashing's GM Mode! - Part One - Getting Started
Page 1 of 1