Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

RIP Ultimate Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

RIP Ultimate Warrior Empty
PostSubject: RIP Ultimate Warrior   RIP Ultimate Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:15 am

RIP Ultimate Warrior 6AlzSrh

Can't believe he's dead after looking fine at the HOF, WM and Raw...  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

RIP
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior   RIP Ultimate Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 am

RIP Warrior  Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior   RIP Ultimate Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:52 am

Posting what I said on IGN. Figure it resonates here as well.

Quote :
First and foremost I'd love for him to be in the games again. Not just because he tragicaly died but because I'm a huge fan and love using him. Onto the news, I've been feeling shitty since reading the news on twitter. Several friends of mine had gotten the chance to attend not only Mania, but RAW, and met their idol. Little did we all know it would be for the very last time. Warrior was one of my main reasons I got into this business. My heart jumped for joy at the news that WWE and Warrior had settled their differences. Seeing him go into the HOF and be on RAW made my day. It's just shocking that he's gone. I'll never forget his speech or the impact he's had on my, and many other fans, and the wrestling world. We lost a great one boys. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior   RIP Ultimate Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:55 am

Really hit home, seeing him on Raw on Monday, only to see that he's passed now, only some 36 hours later. I was shocked when the streak ended, but this just completely flabbergasted me. At least he got to reach the highest pinnacle in wrestling before he left us, and he got to meet so many people who's lives he'd changed in the business.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Jobber
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior   RIP Ultimate Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:48 am

Zack wrote:
Really hit home, seeing him on Raw on Monday, only to see that he's passed now, only some 36 hours later. I was shocked when the streak ended, but this just completely flabbergasted me. At least he got to reach the highest pinnacle in wrestling before he left us, and he got to meet so many people who's lives he'd changed in the business.
taker was spoused to win that match but Brock lesnar broke the script and rip warrior Sad
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior   RIP Ultimate Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:57 am

Shadow wrote:
Zack wrote:
taker was spoused to win that match but Brock lesnar broke the script and rip warrior Sad

Sorry but no he wasn't...You think Taker couldn't have kicked out if he wanted to and was supposed to? Plus you think WWE would've ran with it on Raw, had a graphic of 21-1 for WM already made if it wasn't supposed to happen?

But yeah, that isn't a thread for that so lets not get into that here.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Jobber
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior   RIP Ultimate Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:12 pm

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/547051/20140408/wwe-shawn-michaels-undertaker.htm#.U0VwMk69LTo <~~~ there
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior   RIP Ultimate Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:33 pm

IGN Rose
Shadow wrote:
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/547051/20140408/wwe-shawn-michaels-undertaker.htm#.U0VwMk69LTo <~~~ there
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/4/7/5591754/undertaker-handpicked-brock-lesnar-to-end-the-streak-at-wrestlemania-30?utm_source=cagesideseats&utm_medium=nextclicks&utm_campaign=articlebottom
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Jobber
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior   RIP Ultimate Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Ok sorry my bad I just read what someone sent me so I am sorry your right filth and krzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Ultimate Warrior   RIP Ultimate Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Ultimate Warrior
Page 1 of 1