Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest

Go down 
+11
DashingDJUrie
Zack
Jonguin
T-Roll
#NOTSEME
Holybatman96
TheFilthParade
Bang
Pats
Alveuss
P.R Son
15 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:30 am

Last month we had a Royal Rumble prediction event that got the league's community involved, and it had a valuable, and rewarding prize at stake. Well after the success that community event had, we decided that we'd make this an every month sort of thing.

So it's quite simple, below are going to be the confirmed matches for Elimination Chamber. Since there are seven matches, you'll score each match based on your confidence in your prediction. If you get it right, that number is added to your score, if you get it wrong, no points will be removed but none will be added either.  

So just to clarify, you bold which option you think will win, and then you'll put a 1 - 7 point on each match. Remember, you can only use a number once.

The winner of this prediction contest will be able to choose one of their matches next week to Main-Event. In addition to that they'll be given the power to pick their opponent, and the type of match it will be.

NOTE: You cannot book yourself in a title match, and we're leaving it up to you this time to decide if your match will be an XWL Active One. If the winner wishes, they can choose three match options for the league to vote on, or they can decide the one match type it'll be themselves. You'll have until The Pre Show to edit your answers and be apart of this. 

The Following is my prediction for Elimination Chamber, please use it as an example for how yours needs to be formatted. You can leave out pictures, and the details, but it made it look pretty so I thought I'd go the extra mile.

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH  -  Randy Orton  - 1
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140130_EP_LIGHT_EC_matches_6man_HOMEPAGE
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will put the title on the line against five other Superstars — Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Sheamus, Christian and Cesaro — in an Elimination Chamber Match on Feb. 23.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION BIG E VS. JACK SWAGGER -  4
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140214_EP_LIGHT_EC_matches_bigeswagger_C-homepage
Intercontinental Champion Big E may meet his stiffest title threat to date when he battles Jack Swagger at Elimination Chamber.

DARREN YOUNG VS. TITUS O'NEIL  -  5
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140217_LIGHT_EC_OneilYoung_HOMEPAGE
The former Prime Time Players, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil, will face off against each other at Elimination Chamber.

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS VS. THE USOS  -  3
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140214_EP_LIGHT_EC_matches_outlawsusos_HOMEPAGE
Jimmy & Jey Uso look to carry on a family legacy at Elimination Chamber, but to do so, they must overcome the most experienced duo they’ve ever faced: the WWE Tag Team Champion New Age Outlaws.

THE SHIELD VS. THE WYATT FAMILY -  6
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140127_EP_LIGHT_EC_matches_wyatts-shield_C-homepage
The Shield faces its greatest test when they meet The Wyatt Family in the mother of all Six-Man Tag Team Matches. Can The Hounds of Justice recover from their recent slip-ups and knock off Bray Wyatt's clan?

BATISTA VS. ALBERTO DEL RIO -  7
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140127_EP_HP_EC_Batista_DelRio
Before he makes it to WrestleMania XXX for his WWE World Heavyweight Title opportunity, Batista will meet a dangerous opponent at WWE Elimination Chamber when he takes on former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio.

CODY RHODES & GOLDUST  VS. RYBACK & CURTIS AXEL (KICKOFF MATCH) -  2
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140217_LIGHT_EC_Kickoff_HOMEPAGE_SUN
Tag-team stalwarts collide at Elimination Chamber Kickoff when Cody Rhodes & Goldust meet Ryback & Curtis Axel, streaming live at 7:30/4:30 PT!

In the event of a tie, the following question will break that tie.

Who will eliminate the most superstars in the Elimination Chamber, and how many?

Daniel Bryan, and two eliminations.

Last edited by ThatGuy on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:08 am

Del Rio is Batasta's warm up match for Mania, simple as that.

DARREN YOUNG VS. TITUS O'NEIL  -  6
Unless Young is receiving another gay push I think this'll be an easy one for Titus.

THE SHIELD VS. THE WYATT FAMILY -  5
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140127_EP_LIGHT_EC_matches_wyatts-shield_C-homepage
It's been building for a while and I think this is the time. The Shield are over.

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH  -  Randy Orton  - 4
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140130_EP_LIGHT_EC_matches_6man_HOMEPAGE
Too much effort has been put into building up Orton to where he is right now. It won't abruptly end at a PPV such as Elimination Chamber... Right?

CODY RHODES & GOLDUST  VS. RYBACK & CURTIS AXEL (KICKOFF MATCH) -  3
The whole purpose of this match is to make sure Cody and Goldust are still on TV. I'm torn over the outcome though, it could
be an easy victory or they could lose due to some miscommunication which should set up a possible Mania match between the two. I really don't know so I'm going with easy victory.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION BIG E VS. JACK SWAGGER -  2
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140214_EP_LIGHT_EC_matches_bigeswagger_C-homepage
Cesaro will put on a strong show but lose and Swagger will actually win something which could cause them to break up and feud... At least I'm hopeful.

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS VS. THE USOS  -  1
Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 20140214_EP_LIGHT_EC_matches_outlawsusos_HOMEPAGE
Not the slightest idea here. Honestly I just want the Usos to win.

Who will eliminate the most superstars in the Elimination Chamber, and how many?

Daniel Bryan eliminating three people.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:13 am

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH  -  Daniel Bryan  - 4

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION BIG E VS. JACK SWAGGER -  5

DARREN YOUNG VS. TITUS O'NEIL  -  6

J

THE SHIELD VS. THE WYATT FAMILY -  3

John Cena, and three eliminations.

Last edited by Pats on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : F the tag division.)
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:29 am

Randy Orton - 5
Batista - 7
The Wyatt Family - 6
New Age Outlaws - 4
The Brotherhood - 3
Darren Young - 2
Big E Langston - 1
Antonio Cesaro with 3 Eliminations

Edited my points because I didn't read properly.

Last edited by Bang on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:01 am

1 - Randy Orton
2 - Rybaxel
3 - NAO
4 - The Wyatts
5 - Big E
6 - Titus O'Neil
7-  Bootista

Daniel Bryan with 4
Back to top Go down
Holybatman96
Jobber
Holybatman96

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 am

Usos - 1
Christian - 2
Rybaxel - 3
Big E - 4
Titus O'Neil - 5
The Wyatt's - 6
Alberto Del Rio - 7

Randy Orton will get the most eliminations by eliminating 2 men.

Last edited by Holybatman96 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:02 am

1 - Daniel Bryan wins.

2 - Titus O'Neil wins.

3 - The Wyatt Family wins.

4 - Cody Rhodes and Goldust win.

5 - New Age Outlaws wins.

6 - Big E wins.

7 - Batista wins.

Daniel Bryan eliminates 3 guys.

Last edited by #SEME on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:20 am

#SEME wrote:
5 - Jack Swagger wins.

6 - Big E wins.

I think that'd be a little difficult for them to pull off  Razz
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:22 am

Alveuss wrote:
#SEME wrote:
5 - Jack Swagger wins.

6 - Big E wins.

I think that'd be a little difficult for them to pull off  Razz

Shit lol I accidentally typed Swagger and then decided to change Big E's spot. Stupid me!
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:47 am

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH  -  Randy Orton  - 2
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will put the title on the line against five other Superstars — Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Sheamus, Christian and Cesaro — in an Elimination Chamber Match on Feb. 23.

Intercontinental Champion Big E may meet his stiffest title threat to date when he battles Jack Swagger at Elimination Chamber.

DARREN YOUNG VS. TITUS O'NEIL  -  5
The former Prime Time Players, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil, will face off against each other at Elimination Chamber.

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS
VS. THE USOS  -  3
Jimmy & Jey Uso look to carry on a family legacy at Elimination Chamber, but to do so, they must overcome the most experienced duo they’ve ever faced: the WWE Tag Team Champion New Age Outlaws.

The Shield faces its greatest test when they meet The Wyatt Family in the mother of all Six-Man Tag Team Matches. Can The Hounds of Justice recover from their recent slip-ups and knock off Bray Wyatt's clan?

Before he makes it to WrestleMania XXX for his WWE World Heavyweight Title opportunity, Batista will meet a dangerous opponent at WWE Elimination Chamber when he takes on former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio.

CODY RHODES & GOLDUST  VS. RYBACK & CURTIS AXEL(KICKOFF MATCH) -  1
Tag-team stalwarts collide at Elimination Chamber Kickoff when Cody Rhodes & Goldust meet Ryback & Curtis Axel, streaming live at 7:30/4:30 PT!

Cesaro with two eliminations, building him to main event status.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:52 am

Holybatman96 wrote:

Alberto Del Rio - 7

Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest 403041_o
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:12 am

Randy Orton - 5
Big E - 4
Titus O'Neil - 3
The New Age Outlaws - 1
The Wyatt Famly - 6
Batista - 7
The Brotherhood - 2

Bryan and Orton will tie with both having two eliminations
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Chamber: Orton, 5 pts.
IC Title: Big E, 6 pts.
Young/O'Neil: Darren, 3 pts.
Tag Titles: NAO, 2 pts.
Wyatts/Shield: Shield, 4 pts.
Kickoff: Rhodes, 1 pt.
Batista/ADR: Tista, 7 pts.

Eliminations: Cena, 3
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:49 pm

This one is really hard for me. I know Randy Orton might be the obvious choice, but I'm leaning towards Daniel Bryan. Though I'm going to have to go with Randy Orton. - 4 Randy Orton

They can go a lot of ways with this Real Americans angle. I'm hoping Swagger wins the belt, and I think he will, but I'm not THAT confident. - 3 Jack Swagger vs. Big E

Oh, right, the Cryme Tyme storyline copy cat . . . Ugh, I guess Darren Young. - 2

I believe that it's finally time, NAO vs. USOS - 7

Too hard for me to call. But I believe that this match will go to a no contest, DQ, count out, something like that. - 1

Really . . . Who's going to be watching this match? #DivasMatch But Batista for sure. - 5

Hmmm, The Brotherhood have been falling behind as of late, so I'm going to give this one to Rybaxl! - 6

I think that Cesaro will make a strong showing in the elimination chamber match, taking out Christian, Sheamus and yes, even John Cena, before being taken out by Randy Orton himself. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:10 pm

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH  -  RANDY ORTON - 6

DARREN YOUNG VS. TITUS O'NEIL  -  1

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS VS. THE USOS  -  3

THE SHIELD VS. THE WYATT FAMILY -  5

Question is broken because there could be a draw here too.
But Orton and Cesaro will get two each.

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:29 am

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH  -  RANDY ORTON - 6

DARREN YOUNG VS. TITUS O'NEIL  -  4

THE SHIELD VS. THE WYATT FAMILY - 3

Daniel Bryan with two
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:10 am

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH  -  Randy Orton  - 3

DARREN YOUNG VS. TITUS O'NEIL  -  4

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS VS. THE USOS  -  2

CODY RHODES & GOLDUST  VS. RYBACK & CURTIS AXEL (KICKOFF MATCH) -  1

Daniel Bryan and Cena get two eliminations.

Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:17 pm

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH  -  RANDY ORTON - 4

DARREN YOUNG VS. TITUS O'NEIL  -  3

THE SHIELD VS. THE WYATT FAMILY - 6

Cesaro and cena with two
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:20 pm

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH  -  Randy Orton  - 6

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS New Age Outlaws-  5 vs. Usos

CODY RHODES & GOLDUST  VS. RYBACK & CURTIS AXEL (KICKOFF MATCH) -  4

DARREN YOUNG VS. TITUS O'NEIL  -  3

THE SHIELD VS. THE WYATT FAMILY -  2
It's been building for a while and I think this is the time. The Shield are over.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION BIG E VS. JACK SWAGGER -  1

Cesaro eliminating two people.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Congratulations to Tyler and Jon for guessing every match correctly, ending their scores in a tied 28. Which means that we'll have to move onto the answers that were given for the tie breaker question. Neither got the exact answer correct, but with Jon at least getting half of it right by saying Orton would have two eliminations, Jon is the winner of this month's Prediction Contest!

You'll have until Thursday morning to notify us of who you'll be facing in next week's main-event, and the details that come with that.

Thank you all for your participation, and we'll see you for Wrestlemania 30!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:18 pm

I win by bullshit technicality? I'll take it!

Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Tumblr_n0toib7QlM1ric6vxo4_r3_250
Back to top Go down
Holybatman96
Jobber
Holybatman96

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Damn it I was close.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:22 pm

Jonguin wrote:
I win by bullshit technicality? I'll take it!

Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Tumblr_n0toib7QlM1ric6vxo4_r3_250

f u Jon. </3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest   Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination Chamber Prediction Contest
Page 1 of 1