Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Royal Rumble XWL?

Go down 
+4
P.R Son
TheKrzyOne
P1
ewantu2 is back
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ewantu2 is back
New Talent
ewantu2 is back

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:27 am

I noticed Jerry (Be Pyro) wanted a XWL Royal Rumble and Stay asked how it would work well I have a idea.

Why I think XWL should have one
1. People who would never actually have a chance of getting a title match, actually might have a chance of getting a title shot.

2. I think it would be fun for allot of people in a stream chat room cheering on their guy and getting pissed if there guy gets thrown out lol.

3. It would be a another exciting event for people to look forward to in XWL

4. After a couple of years or the year after you could start doing "The Numbers" video that WWE does but for XWL, that would be cool!

5. Also allot of people feel the admins are biased on who get title shots and this would be a event where admins would have no control on who wins.

6. People who are not as skilled as others, or who have really shitty internet connections have a chance of having a big main event.

7. Also I think it should be for the main championship, so winning the Rumble means more.

How I think it should be done

You could just have someone Make a 30 man Rumble and stream it, (And start streaming from the main menu so if 6 admins end up coming out last people wont start saying you just used story design to pick the entrants number lol) and put one of each person, and it would not take long to set up, the only thing the streamer would have to do is download the characters that are in the Rumble but not in the game (And since most people are superstars in the game, it would only take about 5 to 10 mins)

And everyone gets to pick one of there characters to enter the Rumble, and if there is not enough for 30, you could make qualifying matches, and the winner of those matches would have there second guy enter the Rumble.

Disadvantages you could over come

1. So someone inactive does not win the Rumble, you could make a rule where you have to be 1 or 2 months active to be allowed to be in the Rumble.

2. Have the Rumble winner challenge on a special edition of Breakdown, so even if it's someone who does not promo much or is a jobber it wont be a big deal.

3. If a jobber does win the title, you could always have the Rumble be before the Elimination chamber PPV, so even if one does win the title, they would most likely not have it for very long

Anyway feel free to say if it's bad or good idea.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:58 am

I don't want a rumble though. That list that I posted was all the ideas of members from the survey, not all of them being my own.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:55 am

Royal Rumble XWL?  1
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:03 am

While we appreciate the suggestion and detailed explanation, we have no interest in adding a simulated Royal Rumble to the league.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:07 am

After last night I never want to see another rumble again.

IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:34 am

Jonguin wrote:
After last night I never want to see another rumble again.

IGN Rose

At least USA ran promotion all week hyping up the rumble winner before he actually was.
Back to top Go down
ewantu2 is back
New Talent
ewantu2 is back

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:02 pm

The P1 wrote:
I don't want a rumble though. That list that I posted was all the ideas of members from the survey, not all of them being my own.

Oh..... em I love Adam
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:46 pm

I simmed a XWL Royal Rumble last night...Edge won. GG Jerry
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:44 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Royal Rumble XWL?  1

This x1000.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:25 am

TheFilthParade wrote:
I simmed a XWL Royal Rumble last night...Edge won. GG Jerry

Fixed.
This is just like SOOL all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Rumble XWL?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble XWL?    Royal Rumble XWL?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble XWL?
Page 1 of 1