Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them! Empty
PostSubject: Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them!   Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Hey, so I've finished reading all the surveys so far and made a list of each and every idea/suggestion that the XWL Community has come up with in it (There's already 22!) I'm going to post it all Friday for discussion and whatnot, but if you have any ideas/suggestion that you want on the list either PM me, Skype me, or post it here and I'll put it on the list!!
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them!   Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:07 pm

i am still going on my ideal to have like a legend show kind of like old school raw that would be awesome and even though my ideals are stupid but anyways i have a couple more ideals like we could have a 6 person tittle shot and like if you get pinned first you would be eliminated and it would go down to 5 people and the 4 and yea and the last to fight it out and the winner is champion it would be cool to have those kind of match's as well and i was thinking we could also do a royal rumble ppv thing to but it probably sounds dumb but just saying i have a lot of ideals but the others would sound stupid so i ain't even going to say them so........yea......it's whatever i guess lol
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them!   Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Twiztid wrote:
i am still going on my ideal to have like a legend show kind of like old school raw that would be awesome and even though my ideals are stupid but anyways i have a couple more ideals like we could have a 6 person tittle shot and like if you get pinned first you would be eliminated and it would go down to 5 people and the 4 and yea and the last to fight it out and the winner is champion it would be cool to have those kind of match's as well and i was thinking we could also do a royal rumble ppv thing to but it probably sounds dumb but just saying i have a lot of ideals but the others would sound stupid so i ain't even going to say them so........yea......it's whatever i guess lol

Well since we allow any wrestler, I don't think an Old School show would work as we normally get some legends on normal shows anyway, ie Rick Rude. So I don't think they'd be anything to it.

Multiman for title would work, but we have an Elimination Chamber yearly which is that, but it couldn't hurt to do a normal or even a HIAC 6man sometime if it could be done.

Royal Rumble wouldn't work as we couldn't do a Royal Rumble match itself, and that defeats the whole object of the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them!   Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:56 pm

good point Gaz but at least they ain't horrible ideals like i thought xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them!   Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have Ideas? Now's your chance to share them!
Page 1 of 1