Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive!: Confusion is only a stage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL.com Exclusive!: Confusion is only a stage. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive!: Confusion is only a stage.   XWL.com Exclusive!: Confusion is only a stage. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:15 pm

The camera cuts to the back where we see a door, slightly ajar. Slapping noises can be heard from the inside of the door. The camera pushes open the door to find Eric Young, pacing back and forth, slapping his arms and chest. As he sees the camera man enter the doorway, Eric rushes over to him.

[Eric Young]
Oh man, a training partner!

Eric gets in front of the camera and goes into a stance. A voice comes out from presumably behind the camera.

[Camera Man]
No Eric, I'm not here to train with you.

Eric seems to not take notice as his hand covers the screen for a moment.

[Eric Young]
But I'm here to train with you!

With that, Young shoots out of frame, and the camera topples to the ground. The camera man can be heard yelling, "Get off Eric!" as the camera spins around the room. Eric's laughter is heard as the camera is picked back up and held in front of him again.

[Eric Young]
Great, now your turn!

The camera man groans.

[Camera Man]
No, Eric. I am not here to train, I am here to-

[Eric Young]
Think fast!

With that, Young shoots out of frame again. And once again, the camera topples over to the ground. The frame is dark for a few seconds, but the audio is still going.

[Camera Man]
ERIC! STOP IT!

[Eric Young]
If you don't take me down, I'll take you down.

The sound of a hand hitting something is heard.

[Eric Young]
1, 2, 3! I win! Good session man!

The camera is picked back up off of the ground to reveal Eric Young, stretching. The camera man fiddles with the camera for a few moments before he speaks again.

[Camera Man]
Alright Eric, I have to ask you a few questions. Please, please do not take me down again.

Young looks up to the camera with a frown on his face.

[Eric Young]
Awe, why not?

[Camera Man]
Because I am not here to train with you!

[Eric Young]
Well why didn't you just say so. Jeez.

The camera man groans again, obviously irritated by Eric's supposed incompetence.

[Camera Man]
Look, I was told to ask you a few questions. Can you just answer them?

[Eric Young]
Sure, let them roll.

[Camera Man]
We wanted to see what you've been up to these past couple of weeks, considering you haven't been in action.

[Eric Young]
Well you see, I had to take some time off. You know, go see the pops.

[Camera Man]
So, your father?

[Eric Young]
No silly. Poppa John! I went to work for him for a while because he was running short on help in the corporate offices.

[Camera Man]
So, you worked in a corporate office these past couple of weeks?

[Eric Young]
Yeah! Do you want to see some of it?

[Camera Man]
Uh....

Young suddenly snatches the camera from the man and rushes over to his couch. He sets down the camera on a table, looking at a television. Young comes back into the frame, pulling out a VHS tape and pushing it into a VCR, just beneath his T.V. Young rushes back out of frame as the picture starts up.

As soon as it starts up, an upbeat song begins to play, signalling this to be goofy. The screen first shows Young, in the copying room. A lady is joining him, standing in front of him, copying some papers. As soon as she steps out of the way, Young steps forward and turns around. He drops his pants and jumps onto the copier, pressing the start button. Eric begins to twiddle his thumbs as the copying machine begins to take photo copies of his, er, butt.

The lady from before suddenly comes back in, looking down at her papers.

[Lady]
Sorry Eric I must of left my papers on the copier.

The lady looks up at Eric and lets out a loud shriek, throwing her papers in the air and running out.

[Eric Young]
What!? I wanted to know what it looks like!

The screen cuts to what would appear to be an office. A man sits behind a desk, glasses and a tie, looking professional. There is a knock at the door as the man sounds out, "Come in." Eric comes in, looking happy as usual.

[Eric Young]
Hey there Dave! So, this is the big office?

[Dave]
Eric, Please take a seat.

Eric takes a seat, clinching a folder. He looks across to what would appear to be his boss, awaiting instructions.

[Dave]
It would appear to me that you were recently taking photographs of your own, for lack of better words, butt. Do you want to explain yourself?

[Eric Young]
Well Dave, it's pretty simple! People tell me all the time about how nice my ass is. I just wanted to see what all the hype was about! Do you want to see?

Before Dave can respond "No." Eric opens his folder and begins to lay out photos of his own butt, onto his bosses desk.

[Dave]
Eric.... I think we need to talk about replacement.

[Eric Young]
Are we replacing Tina for yelling in the office? Because I can vouch that she needs to go.

[Dave]
No, Eric. I think we need to talk about replacing you.

Eric stands up, slapping his arm.

[Dave]
Eric, calm down.

Eric then slaps his chest.

[Dave]
Eric, I am not going to tell you again.

Eric then goes to grab Dave.

[Dave]
SECURITY!

Eric snatches Dave over his desk, planting him to the floor and covering. He counts.

[Eric Young]
1, 2, 3! Take that!

Security suddenly rushes in, tackling Eric off of Dave as the video ends.

[Eric Young]
Well, what did you think?

The camera is picked up and turned to Eric.

[Camera Man]
You're so weird. But, I am going to ignore it. The other question I had was what your thoughts were about what Chris Hero said earlier tonight.

Young runs a hand across his beard.

[Eric Young]
I think he might of gotten his words mixed up or something, to tell you the truth. I told him "good luck", he told me thanks, and we went our separate ways. That's the way it went from my memory. Actually, I think I need to clear that up. Want to come?

Eric stands as the camera follows him out of the locker room and up the hall. Eric cuts right at the end of the hall to find Chris Hero, just out of his match, leaned up against a wall, talking to some backstage help. The help leaves as Eric approaches.

[Eric Young]
Hey Chris!

Chris nods at Eric, looking him up and down as Eric talks.

[Eric Young]
You know, I heard what you said earlier out in the ring. I know my memory isn't great, but I wanted to clear up the confusion. I didn't walk away, looking scared. I wished you luck, you thanked me, we shaked hands, and I walked off to go train. I just feel as though you got it a little mixed up out in the ring there man. But hey, no hard feelings.

Young extends a hand to Hero, a smile on his face. Hero stares at the hand for a moment, then slaps it out of his way.

[Chris Hero]
Eric, Let me ask you a question real quick. What the hell are you doing? And who even allowed you to be in the same area of this arena by me? You see Eric, I have a problem with you. Why are you always so happy? You need somebody to kick your ass? Maybe take that smirk that you have on off your face? I was talking to this staff member about how my match with Magnus went and you just came in and interrupted me..

Hero pauses for a second giving this look of disgust to Young in front of him

[Chris Hero]
Eric, here's something I want you to understand: You are breathing the air of a future World Champion. That must feel great, huh? You finally have something to brag about now. You got to breath the same air as Chris Hero. Actually, that has a nice ring to it-

Hero gets interrupted by a backstage member

[Backstage Member]
Mr. Hero, your coffee is ready.

The backstage member hands Chris his coffee, handling it with care. Hero takes a sip from it, sighing happily.

[Chris Hero]
Thanks, Now go somewhere while I take care of business. Now Eric, why are you still here?

As Hero turns back to Young, a fist comes flying to his face. Hero hits the ground hard, spilling his coffee all over him. Hero immediately reaches up and grabs his own jaw as Young looks over him, still smiling.

[Eric Young]
If you're a future champion, what does that make me since I just jacked your jaw? Have a nice day, Chris.

With that, Young steps over Hero, walking down the hall, slapping his arms, warming up. The camera zooms in on Hero who lays on the ground, rubbing his jaw.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive!: Confusion is only a stage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive!: Confusion is only a stage.   XWL.com Exclusive!: Confusion is only a stage. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Good work you guys. The EY stuff is what I like to see from you and Hero more than held his own.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive!: Confusion is only a stage.
Page 1 of 1