Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Rob Van Dam Available!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Rob Van Dam Available! Empty
PostSubject: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:18 pm

As our policy states we're to inform the league of all new availabilities and so this post is to let everyone know that Rob van Dam is now free again, if anyone wants him then please say so in this thread. Once the first person has expressed interest, if there is anyone else that would like him within the following twenty four hours then it'll come down to test promos.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Would you guys kill me if I said interest?
Back to top Go down
RJ Smith
Jobber
RJ Smith

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:47 pm

YES
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:50 pm

The P1 wrote:
Nah, but who would you drop? If it was Axel, then you'd be frozen for a week so remember that when deciding who you'd want to drop.

RJ Smith wrote:
YES
Is this expressing interest? Need to be more clear the next time if it is because "Yes" doesn't really mean much Razz
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Nah, but who would you drop? If it was Axel, then you'd be frozen for a week so remember that when deciding who you'd want to drop.
Honestly not sure who I want yet. But no it wouldn't be Axel.
Deciding between RVD and Brock now. Like Brock a lot, but have Ryback. RVD would be cool since he's a high flyer. But Brock is Brock. So yeah. I'll get back to you on that Razz
Back to top Go down
RJ Smith
Jobber
RJ Smith

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Nope I am good
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:59 pm

The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Deciding between RVD and Brock now. Like Brock a lot, but have Ryback. RVD would be cool since he's a high flyer. But Brock is Brock. So yeah. I'll get back to you on that Razz
Take your time, no need to rush into a switch only to find out you don't want him. No one else has expressed interest yet so you still have like 13 days to decide before he becomes first come first serve.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:02 pm

The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
You have all three Heyman guys, use them smh.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Take your time, no need to rush into a switch only to find out you don't want him. No one else has expressed interest yet so you still have like 13 days to decide before he becomes first come first serve.
Thanks. Didn't realize that period of interest expressing lasts that long, that's awesome. Gonna think it over.

Zander wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Austin wrote:
The P1 wrote:
You have all three Heyman guys, use them smh.
But RVD is also a Heyman guy!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:24 pm

All others now have twenty four hours from this post time to express their interest. If anyone else does we'll require test promos that will need to be submitted no later than 48 hours after the interest period is up.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Oops Sorry David. I deleted my post within seconds of posting, you're fast. Decided actually to drop out my interest and keep the 3 people I am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Oh, lol that was a fast change of mind. Alright no interest has been expressed, carry on fellows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Van Dam Available!   Rob Van Dam Available! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Van Dam Available!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: