Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan Empty
PostSubject: XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan   XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:41 pm

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan IsrlzNTjeQQid

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan DWLho42

Three weeks ago XWL was shook to it's core when it was announced that the company had been brought out and is now under new management, the following week John Laurinaitis, acting as a liaison to the new board of directors informed Hulk Hogan and the entire XWL roster that their jobs were under evaluation, with the general feeling that the former Johnny Ace has it out for the General Manager, so we've asked some of our superstars if they think Hulk Hogan should stay in his position of power?

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan NIPT2

Joey Ryan
Should Hulk Hogan keep his job? Why should Hulk Hogan keep his job? What respect has he ever shown Joey Ryan? Joey Ryan is one of his greatest superstars and I’m hardly ever on the show. I am true talent which Hulk is just bypassing for superstars who the fans cheer or who brings in the biggest merch sales. They forgot that Joey Ryan is good for business. Hulk Hogan dosen’t seem to understand true talent here in XWL. Joey Ryan is money. If he leaves money on the table for too long somebody else is just gonna’ come by and pick it up. It’s as simple as that. Joey Ryan is pissed with Hulk Hogan and XWL need to get a new general manager. Hell have Joey Ryan as GM for a night. I’d get things done better than that old man ever could. Besides he’s focused on his own weird fetishes. We’ve all seen the latest clip of him in a thong riding on that wrecking ball. It’s disgusting.

Joey Ryan
Is that really who you want running XWL? Somebody who imitates music videos done by little pre-pubescent girls? Hulk, go home. Go back to your family, hell go start another reality TV show just stay out of XWL because it is time for Joey Ryan to get ready to get back on the big stage. The only thing you have done recently which has given you any self-respect was get rid of MsChif. Other than that you’re just lucky I haven’t kicked your teeth down your throat yet. So to answer your question, Joey Ryan votes no.

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan Normal_031
[Cody Rhodes]
Should Hulk Hogan be fired from XWL? Should Ted DiBiase be fired from XWL? Of course Hogan should be fired, he needed to removed from office months ago. Let me tell you the truth, truth is Cody Rhodes would still be your savior, your World Champion if it wasn’t for two reasons. First reason would be all of those great people, if you can even call them that, who pour money into this godforsaken company like sheep. Of course, I’m well on my way to resolving that. With each week that passes I am one step closer to getting rid of “The People’s Champion” and I will save myself from all of those wrenches that he panders to. But, back to Hulk Hogan. Hogan sent his goons in Ted DiBiase and Dolph Ziggler after my World Championship at Supremacy, he screwed me out of my title. The fact is Hogan has a bias and he’s already picked out his favorite wrestlers. Guys like Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho, The Rock,  and the list just goes on and on. Hulk Hogan is not concerned with running this show with integrity, all he’s concerned about is his himself, it’s the only person Hulk Hogan has ever loved anyway. So in short, yes, Hulk Hogan should be fired from XWL, and hey… if you’re looking for a replacement, I know a guy with experience.

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan PtF8KRi

[Kaitlyn]
I really don't think so, especially after the great show we had last week. I think he's done a great job with what he has had and he is much better than most General Managers we've had in the past. Unlike others he has listened to his fans and his workers, an example of that being how the chamber was cancelled but he brought it back! Like really, would they choose Vickie Guerrero over The Immortal, Hulk Hogan? I don't think so, but I'm just a diva so I don't have a huge say in what is going to happen, but it should be interesting to see what does go down between the new owner of XWL and the current General Manager, Hulk Hogan.

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan 1-1_zps934a8636

Marty DeRosa: What do I think about Hulk Hogan? Let me put it to you this way? He has the money, the power, the respect, the entrance music, the cool haircut, role in popular movies, Hulk Hogan has it all, and I want a piece of the action. I say fire Hulk Hogan, go ahead fire him, and then I can become General Manager of XWL, have you seen that guy's paycheck is HUGE. Literally. They hand him one of those cheques they give to lottery winners, do you know how they pay me? They ask me to leave quietly and give me $50 on the way out. I could do his job, AND I could do it for way less than he is. How hard can it be? Yes, no, brother, what you gonna do? Even an idiot can do that, and I'm the best idiot for that job.

As Marty is talking Cabana walks in, interrupting him before Marty can say anything else

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan 7_zps4d45cdb1

Colt Cabana: Marty! Stop trying to get Hulk Hogan fired, just stop it, he's a good GM. He put me in the Chamber, he said he likes me, he hasn't fired me yet, I've had to hide from John Laurinaitis because I know he wants to fire me, Hogan doesn't want to fire me. He's a good GM, Marty.

Marty thinks to himself for a second or two pondering what Coolt's just told him

Marty DeRosa: GM Marty? I like the sound of that.

Colt Cabana: No, that's not what I said.

Marty DeRosa: It sure sounded like it.

Colt Cabana: Oh just forget it.

Cabana walks off in a huff at Marty twisting his words as the cameras cut to the next superstar

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan 8cM2POD

[Ted DiBiase]
You know, I was all for Hulk to get the boot, he and Vickie have been nothing but failures as General Managers. They should've been fired a long time ago...but, I will admit...tonight's show kind of showed me that maybe he does have what it takes to run this show. He sought out to give the fans, to give the members of his roster, a show they would never forget...and I'll tell ya' now...I'll NEVER forget this night for as long as I live..the guy knows talent, what more can I say? Long live The Hulk Hogan era, BROTHER!

Ted flashes a grin as he brings his new possession, The Money in the Bank briefcase into frame.

Back to top Go down

XWL Backstage Fallout: The Roster weighs in on Hulk Hogan
Page 1 of 1