Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Not a good opponent

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ohanakid87
New Talent
Ohanakid87

Not a good opponent Empty
PostSubject: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:37 pm

I'm not one to cause waves but in the match that I just had against ACDESTRUCTIVE (Hurricane) there was not more than 3-4 offensive moves repeatedly done from his end, they included a corner toss to a running splash. A corner grapple followed by a taunt. A twisting neck breaker followed by a school boy roll up, and a running clothesline. I joined this league to have fun and have good matches against people who don't spam and cheat. If i wanted that I'd play ranked matches.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:08 pm

How would you say you played in comparison?
Back to top Go down
Acdestructive14
New Talent
Acdestructive14

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:59 pm

load of crap I beat you fair look at the rules three finishers no stalling no spamming so grow up
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Was this match recorded at all? Need video proof to really prove anything.
Back to top Go down
Acdestructive14
New Talent
Acdestructive14

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:07 pm

well if it was not I want a rematch if he wants fair I will give him fair because he is a liar
Back to top Go down
Ohanakid87
New Talent
Ohanakid87

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Fair really?....i think not...as for the comparison to how i played, i play the same way every time. I dont spam running grapples/strikes...i dont spam taunts. Either way you look at it it was a bad match. I lost its whatever. I just dont like playing against people who aren't going for a good match, but rather just hit the same 4 moves and go on about their day.
Back to top Go down
Acdestructive14
New Talent
Acdestructive14

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:09 pm

I did not spam wat is your definition of spam come on rematch bro when ever you just do not have good sports man ship
Back to top Go down
Ohanakid87
New Talent
Ohanakid87

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:15 pm

My definition of "spam" is when you do the same 3-4 moves over and over....you never once went for anything other than a twisted neck breaker, attempting the shining wizard, corner toss/corner grapple....and a school boy roll up...besides that man its whatever, I'm not concerned with a rematch because it'll be more of the same...I'll take the loss and move on. It's not a big deal I just wanted to bring to light the way the match went and that you weren't a good opponent...thats all.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:17 pm

You seem like a trustworthy and honorable person so I'll take your word for it. I'll be watching you very closely from now on, Ace.

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Okay, let's just stop all the bickering before it gets out of hand and a strike it given. Sadly, the match was not recorded so It can't be proven if he did play bad or if he played good. I don't have any authority to do anything about the decision of the match due to the fact I have no video proof. Sorry Ohana, but that's just how it is, I can't prove anything. If Ace is serious about giving a rematch so that an admin can watch and/or it can be recorded, then so be it, but if not then we can make sure you two don't get booked against each other in the future if that is what you want.

Anything else after this that looks like an argument to me will give me the right to give either of you a strike.
Back to top Go down
Acdestructive14
New Talent
Acdestructive14

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:18 pm

what about in a two on two action is that bad also for us
Back to top Go down
Ohanakid87
New Talent
Ohanakid87

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Understood, ill take the latter and just not be booked with him.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 pm

I'm sorry that you two didn't have an enjoyable experience, thank you for bringing this up rather than remaining silent and potentially leaving over something like this. Ace when you first joined you played a little rough and we did have complains of how you played in your first Gunner match. He's not asking for a rematch he's just trying to alert not only us but yourself of how you should watch how you play because without realizing it you could have brought about a bad experience that was easily avoidable.

No need to argue over it, in the past you've had some issues so just continue to work on playing fairly, not spamming, it is easy to lose track of it sometimes and we understand that but please in the future be aware of this. Ohana we're really sorry about how this went we try to bring about the most fun experience you can have in this game because of how the online servers typically are otherwise. So I'm going to have the booking team give you a for sure good experience next card to make up for the unfortunate mishap that occurred.
Back to top Go down
Acdestructive14
New Talent
Acdestructive14

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:23 pm

ok sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Ohanakid87
New Talent
Ohanakid87

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Thanks, and i don't mean any disrespect by what i posted, just want to have a good time and wrestle some great matches.
Back to top Go down
Acdestructive14
New Talent
Acdestructive14

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:27 pm

well ok I will be honest I might have spammed once or twice sorry bro but I beg for a two on two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a good opponent   Not a good opponent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a good opponent
Page 1 of 1