Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed.   XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:18 pm

-Earlier this week, one of our interviewers sat down with Show Time Eric Young. We wanted to know his thoughts on a few things.-

[Renee Young]
So, Eric, how's your time in XWL been?

Young smiles slightly, running hand through his hair as the other lifts a ball cap off of his head and places it on his knee.

[Eric Young]
Well Renee, what can I say? I've enjoyed the bit I've done. For a while there I was sitting in the back, twiddling my thumbs and I really enjoyed that.

The two share a laugh shortly before EY continues.

[Eric Young]
No, I was honestly kind of bored and not sure where to take my career. I was being asked if I was going to stay with the company, or if I was going to leave and go my own way. But eventually I made my decision to stay around and do something with myself. The most profound thing I have done since my little, behind the scenes, thumb twiddling, is my short feud with Kenny King.

Renee nods swiftly, smiling widely before asking her next question.

[Renee Young]
Well, what are your thoughts on Kenny King denying your challenge?

[Eric Young]
He's something isn't he?

The two laugh again.

[Eric Young]
Well, Kenny King.

He puckers his mouth, blowing some air out of loudly, not sure how to start off.

[Eric Young]
I just don't get him to be honest. He talks about how he is so, great, when it comes to in ring competition and talks down to everyone around him, me included. Then, when I give him a fair shot to prove himself, he passes me up. Then, shortly after doing so, I sit there and watch as him and Alex Shelley refer to me as though I'm beneath them. As though, they are better than me or something. Do you think they are better than me?

Renee doesn't respond.

[Eric Young]
Because they aren't! I think it's utter bullshit that the guy I beat at Supremacy is getting a title shot because he can't take a lose. I think that they are both just full of themselves! Alex Shelley and Kenny King! They are no better than I am! I enjoy doing my job, but people like them make it really hard to enjoy anything. I guess, now, I just have to show them that I am real competition, again!

Young stands up, having developed quite the rage, and storms off out of the camera's sight. Renee Young stands there, watching him go as the interview comes to an end.

[Gots tha bored, and wanted something to do. <3]
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed.   XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:41 pm

There's too many Youngs in this promo.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed.   XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Zack wrote:
Nah. It's missing Darren Young. Then there'd be too many.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed.   XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Fn wrote:
Zack wrote:
Nah. It's missing Darren Young. Then there'd be too many.
I'll do another promo and add him in but only call everyone by their last names. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed.   XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Young's not impressed.
Page 1 of 1