Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?

Go down 
+8
Jonguin
Austin
#NOTSEME
P1
Bang
Zander
Sex Ferguson
Zack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What are we playing?
Minecraft
XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
GTA IV
XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Halo 4
XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Black Ops 2
XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

So I'm thinking that we, as a community of XWL members, could decide on a game and play it together sometime either Saturday or Sunday. So...leave a list of your suggestions here, and if we find a game that everyone can agree on, we can get on and play it together like a bunch of awesome friends! Very Happy

One thing though, you cannot list WWE '13 as a suggestion.

Last edited by Zack on Fri May 17, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Jonguin wrote:
Since it's fun spamming this thread, what will we do if more than 8 people want to play Minecraft?

I assume we just have two separate games. If we have, say, 10, we can have two groups of 5.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:27 pm

A poll has been added, btw.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Zack wrote:
Jonguin wrote:
Since it's fun spamming this thread, what will we do if more than 8 people want to play Minecraft?

I assume we just have two separate games. If we have, say, 10, we can have two groups of 5.

Or we can kick you and someone else out, I'm fine with that :gig:
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Austin wrote:
Zack wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

Or we can kick you and someone else out, I'm fine with that :gig:

Rude.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Would

Austin
Seme
Pats
and
Zack

be up for some BO2 tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Zander wrote:
Would

Austin
Seme
Pats
and
Zack

Possibly, I'm moving on Tuesday so I may be busy most of the day. If I'm on though then sure.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Sure depending on the time, I'm gonna be gone from like 5 PM EST till the AM tomorrow to sunday
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:50 pm

God damn you people choose the one game I can't stand.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:16 am

Zander wrote:
Would

Austin
Seme
Pats
and
Zack

Way to ignore me Z I see how it is Mad
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 am

Seems like Minecraft is the game of choice for us. However, I'm sure we can find time to fit all four games in.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:46 am

When do you guys want to play Minecraft? I say somewhere between 1 PM and 4 PM Est would work best for all the timezones. Let's kill that Enderfuck.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:50 am

Jonguin wrote:
When do you guys want to play Minecraft? I say somewhere between 1 PM and 4 PM Est would work best for all the timezones. Let's kill that Enderfuck.

That would work for me and if we find Melons, I call dibs on being the Melon Farmer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?   XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Community Playdate Vol. I: What The Fuck Are We Doing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2