Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Your favourite XWL feuds?

Go down 
+5
Austin
Jonguin
#NOTSEME
Zack
Zander
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Your favourite XWL feuds? Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Here's a thread for you to list the top 3 feuds you've been involved in over your time here preferably with a little description.

1. The Rock vs CM Punk: Pretty simple for me in all honesty, this feud was perfect to me and I had so much fun writing up every promo and every match, it felt like we were doing something awesome every time. It starts with Rock as the top face of the company, the WHC meeting his match and having his title taken by Punk, but once Punk wins the rematch and the people are cheering him Rock hits breaking point and the roles reverse with Rock becoming a top heel and Punk becoming "the man" Then Rock sells his soul to the McMahons and together they make Punks life hell before Rocky overcomes his demons and sides with Team Bring It once more, Punk can't take that and shows his true colors culminating in another one on one singles match at the event it happened a year prior, this time bigger than the title imo.

2. The Rock vs Del Rio: Ah my first feud, I lost a match and then won four, feeling rather directionless I figured I'd better try out one of these feud things, cue noob Seme coming in and in his first week we had him attack The Rock, him beating me at Final Stand 3 led to months of brawls and matches, including a fatal four way for the WHC which came down to us both, then after The Rock won he defended it against his bitter rival. The feud was fun from top to bottom and it made my promos and write ups so much stronger.

3.The Rock vs John Cena: This feud came right along at the perfect time for me, fresh off of my heel turn The Rock was ready to be the biggest dick the planet had ever seen and little John Cena was determined to make him see sense, Rock won their first match at November to Remember, the I-Quit match came to a no contest and the second I-Quit match brought in Rocks former best friend Ted DiBiase as the special ref, Rock tried all the shenanigans in the world but was not to be outdone when Cena finally picked up the win. Leading me straight into my Final Stand feud with the top face at the time Ted, worked out perfectly.

Honorable Mentions: Vs Ted, Vs MVP and Elimination 2011 Build up.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Mickie vs Layla was fun to do, even if my promos were terrible at the time. (and might still be)
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:40 pm

1. James Storm vs Stone Cold Steve Austin - Definitely for me my favorite was Storm vs Austin. I had so much fun writing the brawls and it made me start to really enjoy being Storm. It was a lot of fun especially the build as a mystery attacker which lead to the Storm reveal. Also, I enjoyed the way I went about Storm's face turn leading to a nice surprise. It made me feel like I had actually improved in my match writing and promo writing.

2. Alberto Del Rio vs The Rock - This one was my first feud and I enjoyed the hell out of it because it was a different pairing of superstars that we hadn't seen in real life and that's why I approached Z to do it. Granted our promo's weren't great looking but I did enjoy the content and the build to each match especially beating him at my first FS and then the fatal four way coming down to me and him.

3. Kofi Kingston vs Seth Rollins - I have wanted to be Kingston since they day I joined XWL, because he has a nice move-set and I thought he'd be a good promo if actually used correctly. And although I haven't cut a huge promo with him like I did with Storm (Hell I haven't even cut a big promo with Del Rio since first getting him) I do look forward to when I do cut that promo. But the feud was very fun for me especially writing the Final Stand match. It was nice to work with someone again as it was my first legitimate and feud that went the distance since Storm vs Austin. Also, Pats did his part to make the feud work so it wasn't very taxing in my first feud back!

Honorable Mention: Not a feud but did some segments with Jon as Storm and Rhodes leading to the Chamber that I really enjoyed doing. And also was allowed (Adam) to beat Miz's ass as my time as Storm.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:06 pm

1: Cody Rhodes vs. Mick Foley and Edge Yes, Resistance was awful. GM Cody got off to a rough start too, but I still love this feud. Cody/Foley and Cody/Edge (at X-Treme X-Mas) are two of my favorite write ups and I had a blast doing them. Also I loved the build to Final Stand IV, I felt like Vice and I did a great job with what we had to do. Just wish I didn't lost that damn write up. And before I forget, Edge sux.

2. Kane/Undertaker/Ted DiBiase/Fn: This includes the Undertaker/Kane feud as well. My promos weren't as good back then, hell I'd even call them overrated. I just really enjoyed the entire saga and MOD hanging Ted is one of my favorite segments of all time.

3. Cody Rhodes vs. Zack Ryder We only feuded for two months or so, but I feel like Bang and I did some really cool stuff. I loved taking over ZTLIS as Cody, one of my all time favorite promos. Also, our Bull Rope write up was bad ass. One of my all time favorite write ups, Bang is just awesome at everything he does.

4. Johnny Curtis vs. A XWL Contract Curtis IGN Rose

5. Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase I'm almost 100% this can get up to number one. We already have so much history and I feel like we've done some great promos over the past month. I just wish my laptop wasn't fucked, I think not having a proper write up at Dead Man's Hand hurt us. I will avenge that at Unforgiven, assuming there's a rematch of course. I think we're going to do some really awesome stuff in the coming months, so look out for it people. Even if you skip over the Ted lines. I actually have a big promo planned this week, which I've already started and I'm loving it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Jonguin wrote:
1: Cody Rhodes vs. Mick Foley and Edge Yes, Resistance was awful. GM Cody got off to a rough start too, but I still love this feud. Cody/Foley and Cody/Edge (at X-Treme X-Mas) are two of my favorite write ups and I had a blast doing them. Also I loved the build to Final Stand IV, I felt like Vice and I did a great job with what we had to do. Just wish I didn't lost that damn write up. And before I forget, Edge sux.

2. Kane/Undertaker/Ted DiBiase/Fn: This includes the Undertaker/Kane feud as well. My promos weren't as good back then, hell I'd even call them overrated. I just really enjoyed the entire saga and MOD hanging Ted is one of my favorite segments of all time.

3. Cody Rhodes vs. Zack Ryder We only feuded for two months or so, but I feel like Bang and I did some really cool stuff. I loved taking over ZTLIS as Cody, one of my all time favorite promos. Also, our Bull Rope write up was bad ass. One of my all time favorite write ups, Bang is just awesome at everything he does.

4. Johnny Curtis vs. A XWL Contract Curtis IGN Rose

5. Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase I'm almost 100% this can get up to number one. We already have so much history and I feel like we've done some great promos over the past month. I just wish my laptop wasn't fucked, I think not having a proper write up at Dead Man's Hand hurt us. I will avenge that at Unforgiven, assuming there's a rematch of course. I think we're going to do some really awesome stuff in the coming months, so look out for it people. Even if you skip over the Ted lines. I actually have a big promo planned this week, which I've already started and I'm loving it.

It's always fun to beat up David. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:45 pm

*Could't Decide On A Particular Order And I'm Cheating Like Penguin But Doing Four Feuds, Deal With It.*

Edge vs. Ted DiBiase Despite this feud being only a month long, David and I made that month awesome and both would have wanted it to continue if it had not been for the XWL Championship and Ted being fire storyline. What David and I did in a month, not trying to offend anyone, but I feel what we were able to do was better then what some people have done in an entire two to three month feud. It would have just gotten better if we had the chance to continue it but it just happened at somewhat the wrong time and I'd retake Edge just to do this feud again, only reason why I'd have myself retake Edge. Plus I got to feel what it was like to beat up on Ted, who doesn't love that?

Edge vs. Cody Rhodes This feud, unlike my feud with CM Punk, was my first taste of a main event level feud. Before this feud, I'd say I was like an "Upper Mid-Carder" of XWL who needed that one last push to break out into the main event scene and I still remember when I got that MSN (R.I.P.) from David asking me if I'd want to be apart of it. It was kind of lulzy at first with the whole Res-losers group running around and being owned by Edge but it grew and it became a legit feud. Sure, it was more so Mick Foley vs. Cody Rhodes at the start but as I started to put myself more so into the feud, I loved it. Working with Penguin was awesome and glad to see him with Cody, as I don't think anyone could play him better. We did a good job building everything that needed to be built as Penguin said.

Elimination Chamber 2012 Really liked this because I finally got the chance to work with people like Zander and Red, two people who I never really got to work with all that much in the past. Zander and I had a pretty fun promo and an amazingly fun match between Edge and Rock with finishers and stolen finishers everywhere. The match itself had a lot of buildup and the write up was amazing. Red walked out with the XWL Championship at the end of this when Edge was the real winner but the lag had to go and screw me. Plus it was an elimination chamber, got to love them.

Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk Yeah, I know, this feud wasn't really anything special and wasn't all that important. But for me, the meaning to me behind this feud is what makes it one of my favorite. It was my first time getting a taste of what it was like to feud with a big name of XWL and it was also my first taste of a road to the main event scene. Shuggz is always great to work with, and is still great to work with, and I was ecstatic when I got the chance to do this feud. Like I said, it wasn't anything special but to me, it was without a doubt the feud that gave me the motivation to do more in XWL, not just as Hardy, but as a member overall.

Honorable Mentions: Christian/Michael McGillicutty, Christian/CM Punk, Kaitlyn/Brie Bella, Christian/Jomo and Christian/Davey Richards
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:53 pm

1. Matt Morgan vs Kurt Angle
Was the first fued that I didn't get bailed on and was also tons of fun doing, I consider it to be THE fued in terms of getting to grips with how fueds work and shit. Was instrumental in me gaining more confidence in my promos as well etc.

2. Crimson vs Batista
Was fun whilst it lasted, But we both just got a bit bored of being our guys so we ended it prematurly by putting KOW over. Kinda miss being Crimson now, Was a right laugh.

I'll update if I finish a third
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:00 pm

1. Kevin Steen vs Miz
This was a great feud I had with Adam. It was memorable because me and Adam had some great segments, like when he threw me off a bridge to swim with the fishes but it was also memorable because it was my first ever title in XWL.

2. Kevin Steen vs AJ Styles
This was my first feud with Steen and really got me into the character, this feud I felt made Steen and had some great matches with Ash and with a shocking loser leaves match which everyone expected Steen to lose in after weeks of personal attacks.

Last edited by KillJiggasKill on Mon May 20, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:16 pm

I haven't really had many great feuds to be completely honest, I've had a few good ones, I wouldn't say they were great though, by that I mean Michaels vs Triple H, Michaels vs Steen, Michaels vs Daniel Bryan, And I genuinely hated being Michaels for the most part of Michaels vs DiBiase so that might of been a good feud, I don't know though.

So I'm going to go with:

1: Cody Rhodes vs. Zack Ryder
I think we did some really cool stuff, I don't think anyone really expected it to start how it did, and like Penguin said with Cody taking over ZTLIS and the Bull Rope match, I think we did some really good stuff.

2: Mankind vs. The Rock
I don't necessarily think this is because of the feud itself, but it was a great way to bring Foley back in as a wrestler, and the build towards Mankind attacking The Rock after his match with Punk was great in my opinion, and I think I managed to have the attack make sense for it to be The Rock but still kept it a surprise that it was. The matches weren't exactly classics but I think they gave good visuals of how much they hated each other and the promos we did were good too.

and I can't really think of a third great feud so you can pick out of Madison Rayne vs. Christy Hemme and Matt Classic vs. Women and Ethnics.

Hopefully Cactus vs. Steen and Perfect vs Alberto Del Rio will end up on here too.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Does me saying Me vs Red cover it? :ass:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite XWL feuds?   Your favourite XWL feuds? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite XWL feuds?
Page 1 of 1