Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

American Football?

Go down 
+6
AVG
Jonguin
Zack
Sam
Pats
#NOTSEME
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Anyone really into it? Like the off-season, all the little things, mock drafts, the draft? Just curious. I'm going to college for sports journalism and wrote up my mock draft for this year's NFL Draft Rounds 1 & 2 if you want to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:09 pm

I am, but of course I'm an American. My name "Pats" is a plural play on words of the New England Patriots. The NFL's offseason is probably the worst because it's an inverse of NBA and NHL (Great draft, decent free agency) However like I said the draft is awesome so I'd love to see your mock draft.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Lol well I figured you were, Patriots fan here as well. I'm on the last 4 picks and will post when it's done.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm

http://semesports.blogspot.com/2013/04/nfl-2013-mock-draft.html

Here's the mock draft.

Last edited by #SEME on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Pats wrote:
I am, but of course I'm an American. My name "Pats" is a plural play on words of the New England Patriots. The NFL's offseason is probably the worst because it's an inverse of NBA and NHL (Great draft, decent free agency) However like I said the draft is awesome so I'd love to see your mock draft.

American Football? 54037-imgur-the-simple-image-sharer-SmO1
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Sam wrote:
Pats wrote:

American Football? Hbkdealwithit
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:19 pm

I made a deal with god that I wouldn't die until the Bills win a Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Sam wrote:
Pats wrote:

Hey, there's a lot of possible UK people or people who just don't like the NFL who may have wondered why my name is Pats :p
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Jonguin wrote:

So you're going to be living forever?
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm

#SEME wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

No he just had a lot of near death experiences in the early 90's thats all
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:25 pm

#SEME wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

At this point, yes.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Jonguin wrote:
#SEME wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

At this point, yes.

Well they could get a lot better if they follow my mock draft! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Pats wrote:
Sam wrote:
Pats wrote:

Hey, there's a lot of possible UK people or people who just don't like the NFL who may have wondered why my name is Pats :p

I'm pretty sure people in the UK and people who don't like the NFL have at least heard of the Patriots.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:21 pm

I won't watch the NFL until people stop talking about the over-hyped, egotistical, payed under the table tactics used by John Elway and the Broncos. Though Tim Tebow is highly overrated and is a bible thumper I hate John Elway that greedy damned bastard.

For now in my opinion NBA > Every american sport

Also I won't watch unless my Steelers make it to the Super Bowl <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:24 pm

AVG wrote:
I won't watch the NFL until people stop talking about the over-hyped, egotistical, payed under the table tactics used by John Elway and the Broncos. Though Tim Tebow is highly overrated and is a bible thumper I hate John Elway that greedy damned bastard.

Change your sig, preferably to something not as large and/or terrible.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Hound of Justice wrote:
AVG wrote:

Make me -_-. Whatchu gonna do about it? Oh cry to you're little SOOL buddies. I shouldn't have to take crap from a guy who got his ass whooped by me.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:28 pm

AVG wrote:
Hound of Justice wrote:
AVG wrote:

Make me -_-. Whatchu gonna do about it? Oh cry to you're little SOOL buddies. I shouldn't have to take crap from a guy who got his ass whooped by me.

...Was that even English? Please, take your annoying attitude and hacked CAW and politely leave us all alone.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Hound of Justice wrote:
AVG wrote:
Hound of Justice wrote:
AVG wrote:

...Was that even English?

It clearly was, it's just that you're too caught up in you're oh so "funny" internet jokes that you think everybody likes but in reality a monkey with mental disadvantages is a better comedian then you. But again you're too stupid to realize it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:31 pm

AVG wrote:
Hound of Justice wrote:
AVG wrote:
Hound of Justice wrote:
AVG wrote:

It clearly was, it's just that you're too caught up in you're oh so "funny" internet jokes that you think everybody likes but in reality a monkey with mental disadvantages is a better comedian then you. But again you're too stupid to realize it.

Your*. Please, at least learn better grammar if you're going to try to insult me, oh mighty keyboard warrior.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Wow. Let's get a little more hostile people. AVG you need to shrink the sig man. And we all need to chillax.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Hound of Justice wrote:
AVG wrote:
Hound of Justice wrote:
AVG wrote:
Hound of Justice wrote:
AVG wrote:

Your*. Please, at least learn better grammar if you're going to try to insult me, oh mighty keyboard warrior.

I typed in "your" but my computer auto-corrects it because it has a spelling/grammar glitch in it -_-
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:33 pm

#SEME wrote:
Wow. Let's get a little more hostile people. AVG you need to shrink the sig man. And we all need to chillax.

K Seme, I will thanks for the kindness unlike Zack who has to act like an asshole to me.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:37 pm

If you don't want to be insulted, and you don't have the balls to get over something somebody says, then what are you even doing with a computer. This thread was made about football, not grammar or somebody's attitude problem. So if you feel like bitching or arguing, do it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:58 am

Hound of Justice wrote:
Could say the exact same about your site name or GT.

Sam wrote:
If you don't want to be insulted, and you don't have the balls to get over something somebody says, then what are you even doing with a computer. This thread was made about football, not grammar or somebody's attitude problem. So if you feel like bitching or arguing, do it elsewhere.
This would have made a nice little snippet of a Stephanie McMahon promo because it is perfect for what situation you put her in. If she became a GM she could say that to members of the roster who just can't get along like DiBiase and Rhodes and force them to tag. Now of course she's jot forcing them to tag up because she expect greatness out of them, but because she gets some sick pleasure out of watching them suffer as they feign an attempt to coexist for the duration of a match. From blind tags, to out doing each other, the two men would be fighting against each other as much as they'd be fighting against the other team and that would provide for some quality television because you'd be looking at two of the company's top stars struggling and Stephanie would sit there with a smile on her face because she was the one that orchestrated this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:58 am

In any case Seme, prepare your body for "lol journalism" comments, and if you're joining the campus paper then prepare your body for that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

American Football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Football?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next