Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups

Go down 
+13
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
Bang
Liam
Dash
Austin
T-Roll
Adam
pierresgirl2012
TheKrzyOne
P1
Zack
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:29 pm

We'll be having a pre-show for Final Stand as we do with every other pay-per-view, so if you'd like to have a match on it please state so in this thread, as who, and remember all pre-show matches MUST be done at the latest by Sunday at noon. We'll need the results, writes ups or vids in time enough so it can be pieced together and posted sometime before the FSV card will go up.

This is good for newer guys that won't be able to be on the PPV due to not having a feud and wanna have a match, we also allow promos on this show so PM them by the same deadline if you'd like one on the pre-show.

Once people volunteer to be on the show we'll pair them up and notify the people of their matches that are to be done this week sometime, thanks.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Maryse plz. coffee
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Ryback plz
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:25 pm

I've been thinking about it and what if the pre-show ran throughout the week alongside of the PPV, but finished earlier around Tues./Wed.? Would give people a little more time, but they'd still have to wrap things up relatively early.

Don't mind it still being posted all at once but thought I'd offer an alternative.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:39 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
I've been thinking about it and what if the pre-show ran throughout the week alongside of the PPV, but finished earlier around Tues./Wed.? Would give people a little more time, but they'd still have to wrap things up relatively early.

Don't mind it still being posted all at once but thought I'd offer an alternative.

It's up to everyone else but I don't mind either way, I wish you'd handle the pre-show though you did it so wonderfully <3
Back to top Go down
pierresgirl2012
New Talent
pierresgirl2012

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:50 pm

rikishi plz
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Stone Cold E.T plz
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:00 pm

afma wrote:
Stone Cold E.T plz

Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Tumblr_mj4ic90s041rsnzy2o1_500
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Uh..... Well, I was kind of hoping to be booked on the main card Razz
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:05 pm

D4rkWolf wrote:

Only feud matches and championship matches get booked on Pay-Per-View cards and seeing as you just debuted and don't have a feud, you will probably have to settle with the pre-show for now Razz You can still promo on the main show, but if you want a match it has to be for the Pre-Show.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Austin wrote:
D4rkWolf wrote:

Only feud matches and championship matches get booked on Pay-Per-View cards and seeing as you just debuted and don't have a feud, you will probably have to settle with the pre-show for now Razz You can still promo on the main show, but if you want a match it has to be for the Pre-Show.

But, I'm sexy..... I want to have an undefeated streak on the grandest stage of them all. Razz
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:09 pm

pierresgirl2012 wrote:
rikishi plz

You mean R-Truth?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm

D4rkWolf wrote:
Austin wrote:
D4rkWolf wrote:

But, I'm sexy..... I want to have an undefeated streak on the grandest stage of them all. Razz

Pretty sure Undertaker has lost at Final Stand already so no chance of that anyways lol. But if you want a pre-show match that can be arranged, just the main one is only for feuds/built matches. Can still promo on the main card like Austin said if that's what you're wanting to do.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Sign me up as a mystery superstar please. Iĺl tell you who Iḿ using before whatever match I get but yeah.

Oh btw.. Dropping Roode.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Dash wrote:
Sign me up as a mystery superstar please. Iĺl tell you who Iḿ using before whatever match I get but yeah.

Oh btw.. Dropping Roode.

Kinda need to be told who now via PM, have to be approved as that person we don't allow mystery sign ups without "behind the scenes" approval.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Torrie please good sir.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:58 pm

I'll probably do a promo or something for it.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:30 pm

I will try to send in a Kane promo for the pre-show if I get done early. (And so it doesn't get lost in all the Final Stand craziness.)

Also, Final Stand isn't Undertaker's best pay-per-view, seeing as I threw him off the stage into a pile of flaming table at Final Stand III. Wink
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
D4rkWolf wrote:
Austin wrote:
D4rkWolf wrote:

Pretty sure Undertaker has lost at Final Stand already so no chance of that anyways lol. But if you want a pre-show match that can be arranged, just the main one is only for feuds/built matches. Can still promo on the main card like Austin said if that's what you're wanting to do.

*sadface* Alrighty..... I suppose me and Abyss would like to be booked. :/
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:32 pm

What if we make a feud till then!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:38 pm

D4rkWolf wrote:

FS is next week though.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:45 pm

So basically with the admins busy with keeping Final Stand organised and running smoothly I'll be taking over the pre-show (With David's approval) so anybody who is interested in being booked or has already declared interest in it, I will be sending out PM's tomorrow for who your match will be against and deadlines ect at 10PM GMT so 5PM for most US players.

So you have until then to reply to this thread and could you all please send me your promo's by Tuesday (So exactly 1 week) so I can organize the order of things. With a side note of the commentary team being Josh Matthews and Joey Styles to avoid any confusion.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:47 pm

You best go find somewhere to sit down.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Gazza wrote:
D4rkWolf wrote:

FS is next week though.

Well..... I will have a WWE Orton vs Kane feud.... No real reason but they fought.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:04 pm

D4rkWolf wrote:
Gazza wrote:
D4rkWolf wrote:

FS is next week though.

Well..... I will have a WWE Orton vs Kane feud.... No real reason but they fought.

But they had a whole story with those two, about how Kane hated how he showed Orton his human side when he shook his hand, then Kane beat up Cowboy Bob, then Orton kidnapped Paul Bearer and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next