Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift Empty
PostSubject: An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift   An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:50 pm

*Redemption returns from a brief commercial break and we’re taken to the ringside area to hear a few words from the commentators*

Jim Ross
What a night we’ve had so far folks and things can only get more intense. We’re a few weeks away from our biggest pay per view of the year so everyone on the roster has to be at the top of their game.

Jerry Lawler
That’s for sure JR. What an amazing road it’s been. Our card looks to be amazing so far. The World Title match. A Diva’s Championship match. Then lets not forget one of our biggest matches our dual Money In The Bank ladder matches. That’s right folks yet again this year the men get to showcase why they want to fight for our biggest prize in the industry, speaking of prizes lets talk about our lovely Diva’s, they’ll get to showcase their skills as well. As of now we only know one of the participants in Brie Bella but hopefully over the next few week’s we’ll get to learn the names of the other lucky Diva’s.

*Cole scoffs and shakes his head laughing lightly. He see’s the apparent disgust from King and lightly laughs again before speaking*

Michael Cole
Are you kidding me right now? Jerry, you can’t honestly tell me you’re excited for these “Diva’s” to face each other at the ppv, you’ve got to be kidding! Nobody cares about what these women do in this company. For that matter nobody really cares about the men even. What everyone should care about is me, Michael Cole, THE voice of XWL.

*JR leans over in his headset and nods his head. He looks up as both King and Cole are confused as to what’s going on. JR laughs lightly and speaks*

Jim Ross
Well, now if you two are getting done, I just received word about something. That actually happens to be what you two are talking about. Michael, I hate to tell you this but, King’s right people do care about these Divas. I’ve just been told that our broadcast colleague Joey Styles is backstage with someone who’s all too familiar with the concept of Money In The Bank and that very title they want to earn a shot at. Won’t you join us now folks as we fade to Joey Styles. Joey..

*The camera fades to black. After a few brief minutes another camera cuts on. This time as it gets into focus we can see an all too familiar face stretching backstage. Joey politely walks up to her and clears his throat.*

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift 002~72

*In doing so she stands up and we see that it’s none other than Michelle McCool. She smiles as she can tell he’s got some things on his mind. She laughs lightly as he speaks*

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift 006~34

Joey Styles
Good afternoon Michelle. I can see you’re busy stretching, so I can only assume you’re preparing yourself for your fight with MsChif at Final Stand, am I right?

Michelle straightens herself out and smiles before speaking

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift 009~23

Michelle McCool
Well, actually Hun, I’ve been back here prepping for this little match that your very own boss put me in this week. Y’all know the one don’t you? The one where I’m supposed to face the person that I mistakenly hired to do what I thought was the right thing in attacking MsChif. Sounds horrible right Hun? The good thing about it is though, Vickie being the creative “genius” she always is, allowed each of us to pick each others stipulation for each other. While I’m not too thrilled Hun, I’ve thought long and hard about what I want, or should I say I don’t want MsChif facing my former “Hun” in. What’s that y’all? Well, I’m sure y’all can see how MsChif is the type that shall we say, loves to be Mischievious. How can she do that? One simple word. Pain y’all. So what does that leave me to do? What better thing to do to show MsChif that Michelle McCool can be just as nasty as she can be, than to think like her, and stop that crazy chick from doing what she loves best. That’s right, y’all heard it hear first MsChif is gonna face Evan, in a normal match. No more playing how you want to play sweetie. Y’all are gonna follow Miss McCool’s rules now.

*Joey lightly laughs and clears his throat again to ask yet another question*

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift 015~0

Joey Styles
That’s actually pretty clever Michelle. That’s smart thinking for someone who knows this business. So, I think it’s time that I get to tell you something that, will actually be good news for you. It actually may impact your match with MsChif at Final Stand. Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing I’ll leave that up to you.

*Michelle clears her throat and laughs hesitantly before speaking*

Michelle McCool
Y’all mean to tell me, there’s some little news that y’all were keeping from me that could jeopardize my match with her at Final Stand Hun, how on earth is that a good thing?

*Joey smiles and lightly laughs before speaking*

Joey Styles
Well, Michelle I’m sure you’re aware that with Final Stand comes two of XWL’s biggest matches of the year in the Superstar/Diva Money In The Bank matches right?

Michelle McCool
Yeah. What’re y’all getting at Hun. If you’re here to tell me that little Brie Bella is in the match then tell me something I don’t know Hun. I may have been gone for a while y’all, but just because I don’t speak much, doesn’t mean I’m not keeping up with things and that’s a fact.

*Joey clears his throat and speaks with a slight grin on his face*

Joey Styles
No, Michelle I know you know but, that’s just it this has to do with you. I just came from Vickie’s office before I came over to get your thoughts on tonight’s matches. She informed me of another two participants for the 4 Diva Money In The Bank. While I can’t divulge who the other person is, I will say that the one I can mention, will bring a smile to your face. Why? Well, Michelle let me be the first to say congratulations, you’ve been named the second participant in the Diva’s Money In The Bank match.

*The camera pans out to show Joey pointing at Michelle’s chest while Michelle just stands completely still in shock not saying one word. After what seems like ages she slowly begins to utter some words from her mouth*

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift 018~9

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift 024~10
Michelle McCool
Y’all are kidding me right? Me? Michelle McCool is going to be in the Diva’s Money In The Bank match and y’all mean to tell me that I finally get another chance at winning back the Diva’s title. Wh… How.. I thought Vickie didn’….

*As Joey can see Michelle’s awe-struck for words he lightly laughs and interrupts her*

Joey Styles
No. Michelle, I’m not kidding you, as far as why it happened? Why shouldn’t it. Ever since you’ve been back you’ve been one of the most determined Diva’s we’ve had. Sure, you may not have the biggest winning streak but, one reason Vickie and Mr. Hogan got together and chose you was because of your desire. They saw the fight, that will, that heart you have to be the best. What better way to reward that than with a chance to gain back what you loved so much in this company.

*Michelle is awe-struck and can barely contain herself. She asks Styles for the microphone and he obliges her and stands off to the side of the camera as Michelle says what he can assume to be closing thoughts on this whole situation*

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift 022~6

Michelle McCool
Joey, Hun I’m sorry but, I’ve come to realize something. That title, although it means everything to me, is not what means the world to me. It’s taken me over these last few months to realize it clearly. It’s one thing. You people. You fans are the reason we get up every day, lace up our boots, and do the work we do. Why do we have the desire and drive to work the way we do? Because of y’all. Y’all are the reason we come out here and say the things we do. Y’all are the reason we come out here and fight to be the best and y’all are the reason I came back to make a statement. That statement? That while I’m not gonna be mean or anything like that, I’m gonna be more focused than I’ve ever been and it’s obviously showing, because I’m now officially in the Money In The Bank match. What does that mean for MsChif and I? I don’t know y’all but, I do know one thing, Michelle McCool would be nothing without y’all so y’all can bet I’m gonna work harder than I ever have to win that case and become your next Diva’s champion. That that’s real talk.

*Michelle smiles as the camera begins to fade out to another segment*

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift 041~6
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

An XWL.Com Exclusive: Michelle McCool's Stipulation For Tonight Brings Her A Surprising Gift
Page 1 of 1