Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Jeff Hardy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Contract for Jeff Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Superstar: Jeff Hardy
GT: InZackWeTrust
Alignment: TBD
Timezone: Eastern
Availability: Weekends.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:30 pm

I don't think he is free yet is he? Jerry was waiting to decide last I heard.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Well whenever he decides, if he drops him consider me having dibs.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Nobody has dibs on anyone
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Since Jerry just dropped him, I'd like to take him now coffee
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Hardy should be admin approved just to annoy you.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Hardy should be admin approved just to annoy you.

It wouldn't make a difference. Every new available person is admin approve basically
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:57 pm

Someone else has expressed interest in Jeff Hardy, while there's still time for others to do the same, promos will now be required sometime after the twenty four hours is up.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Oh, now I actually have to promo. Well then.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:50 am

Contract for Jeff Hardy Normal_PDVD_20051

[Jeff Hardy]
So...here I am. The Charismatic Enigma is still in XWL. I'm sure you're probably noticing something's off, or something's missing. Well that's because it is. See, TMZ reported a couple days ago that I was "smoking marijuana" with some friends on my week off. So, before I can even get a chance to explain myself, XWL Management decides they need to "save face", so they strip me of the title that I earned by putting my career on the line twice for the fans, like it doesn't even matter. Well, here's the catch, it does matter. Ever since I stepped into a professional wrestling ring, I've gone out there and done as best as I could to keep all the paying customers happy, not to keep a bunch of lousy BS reporters happy. Forget them, this place should about wrestling, not about what the performers do outside of it. Damn, man.

Contract for Jeff Hardy Normal_PDVD_20057

[Jeff Hardy]
See, the people that run XWL...they got word of what TMZ posted on their site and they yell at me, they say "Oh Jeff, you're such a hero to the kids, you can't do that", or "Jeff, this is the same thing that messed you up before". I don't care. What I do influences me, it shouldn't be such a damn problem that a few people find out I smoked a little weed, right? Right!? I mean, I should be the only one to determine my fates with my career, and my life, not some guys in suits who think what they're doing is good for business or whatever lame-ass excuse they had. Doesn't matter though. I'm here to stay, and I will win back my United States Championship, then I will win the XWL World Heavyweight Championship, because I'm as focused as I've ever been.

Contract for Jeff Hardy Normal_PDVD_20055

[Jeff Hardy]
See, I'm gonna be back in that ring next week, focused and determined on taking the next steps to getting my belt back, because that's just who I am. I don't let setbacks like this keep me down. It's how I've been my whole life. I do what I do best, go out there and entertain people, fight my heart out, and if I win, I win. If I lose, I lose. Big deal. I'm still me at the end of the day, no matter what happens. I'm still The Charismatic Enigma, I'm still Jeff Hardy, and I'm still putting my career on the lines for the fans.

Contract for Jeff Hardy Normal_PDVD_20056

[Jeff Hardy]
I still have that adrenaline, you know? I still have that rush I get everytime I come out to the ring, everytime I'm in the ring, ready to hit the Swanton, that rush I get when I take those risks is still as unreal as it was when I first started wrestling, I feel as good as I did back in the 90s. I'm only 35 years old, and I've been in this business for 19 of them. I still feel great, I'm still ready to go. The question is, who's ready to go against me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm sure you already saw this on the list, but anyway:

Jeff Hardy: Overall 92
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Jeff Hardy   Contract for Jeff Hardy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Jeff Hardy
Page 1 of 1