Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

WWE Draft Predictions

Go down 
+5
Bronzeh
Jonguin
P.R Son
Bang
Jiggas
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

WWE Draft Predictions Empty
PostSubject: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:27 pm

WWE Draft Predictions Wwe-draft

So, Well I may have copied this from the "Other" league, but I thought hell, let not post it here and see what other peoples predictions are so here is mine:

To Smackdown! from Raw

Pick 1: Randy Orton
Reason: Well, with Edge retiring there is a gap for a top face. I think on RAW Randy is playing second fiddle with John Cena, so he could well become the top face on Smackdown.

Pick 2: Daniel Bryan
Reason: Well with him dropping the US title, and I don't think he gets enough wrestling time on RAW, I think he could get a good push on Smackdown and show what he really can do

Pick 3: Sheamus
Reason: I think they will swap the US & IC titles over, but I think this draft for Sheamus could be a good move, maybe get him back into the world title picture.

Pick 4: Sin Cara
Reason: Don't think it will happen, due to the money they paid to get him over to WWE so him being on the A Show, is most likely, but if he goes to Smackdown, due to the taping, he can work on working better with superstars after a few botches so far since his debut. I mean as Smackdown is taped, they can edit mistakes out, give him chance to hone this skills.

Pick 5: Evan Bourne
Reason: Hes come back after injury and other than the Sheamus win, before Wrestlemania, hasnt really done much, I mean I think he could benefit on Smackdown with more time in the ring.

To Raw from Smackdown!

Pick 1: Drew McIntyre
Reason: The Chosen one??Well when's his world title shot going to happen? I think he needs a fresh start, don't know if going to RAW will help him but I think he will go to RAW.

Pick 2: Wade Barrett
Reason: Well as I mentioned woth Sheamus, I think they swap the US, IC titles. I dunno if Wade going back to RAW is going to be beneficial, but we will see.

Pick 3: Cody Rhodes
Reason: Not sure if this will happen, I'm think that the Rey/Cody feud may carry on a little longer, but if it ends at Extreme Rules, then this could be a good deal, for someone who is push is really working.

Thats all I can really think of at the moment, but I reckon there will be some big moves in the draft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 pm

I don't think they'll move Sin Cara, unless Rey goes to Raw. Gotta asume they don't want those two being on the same show(until they fued in time for Mania).

However I think that Dolph, Evan, Ted Dibiase, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder and possibly CM Punk and Jack Swagger could be on the move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:20 pm

To Raw

Wade Barrett
Michelle McCool
Cody Rhodes
Heath Slater
Albertp Del Rio
Jack Swagger.
Beth Phoenix

To Smackdown

Sheamus
Daniel Bryan
Ted Dibiase
Zack Ryder
Maryse
The Miz
Randy Orton
Maryse
Mason Ryan.

Hopefully Smackdown get's the better of the draft here. Raw has nearly a 40 man roster while Smackdown barely has 23 I believe.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Screw you Rene for not drafting Bourne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 pm

E/T we should start a Xbox Live Party during the draft to talk about the picks and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:28 pm

10 bucks Miz and Almur Del Rio switch brands.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Fn Troll wrote:
10 bucks Miz and Almur Del Rio switch brands.

I'll take you up on that.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:13 pm

xshardx wrote:
E/T we should start a Xbox Live Party during the draft to talk about the picks and stuff like that.

Not many people here have mics, well from what I know not many do :|
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm

I would come on xbl for the draft but none of you understand the scottish accent
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:55 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
I would come on xbl for the draft but none of you understand the scottish accent

Shuggz could, hes Scottish

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Well that explains his awesomeness
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:24 pm

I understand the scottish accent.................unfortunately. Wink

mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:27 pm

E/T wrote:
Screw you Rene for not drafting Bourne

Never heard of such a name..

WWE Draft Predictions HomerSuspicious
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Ash wrote:

mischief

cin ye noo aye? mischief
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Ash wrote:

mischief

cin ye noo aye? mischief

ermmmmmmmm yes? mischief
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 pm

lol

anybody got a link for tough enough?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:55 pm

erm yeah

http://wmr-sports.net/view.php?pg=feedpage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:08 pm

well if you have a mic someone can start a xbl party chat
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Honestly the draft was going good till the end. Henry being drafted I didn't care about but Sin Cara being drafted kinda sadened me. We don't get to see Rey vs Sin Cara now. Also now that Cena is back on Raw, all the wwe title contenders are on Raw and so is del rio. So either will have Both World titles or Christian is getting the whc. Don't get me wrong I want christian to have a whc run. But I wanted to see del rio win it then Christian take it from him.

What's your guys thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ThatStrange1
Jobber
ThatStrange1

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:55 pm

The draft was okay. Was watching it with David, who just wouldn't shut up about Bourne though the whole damn show, so it was kinda funny whenever Smackdown had a pick. mischief

Either way, yeah it was fine. Cena being drafted back to RAW at the end was a bit surprising at first but thinking back now, I should have known. I was a bit taken back by Orton and Sin Cara going to Smackdown I admit. Rey going to Raw is also kinda surprising but I barely cared in the end.

R-Truth's promo wasn't amazing by any means, but it was fun to watch and defiantly his best stuff in years by far. I enjoyed that. I enjoyed a couple of other small things but overall, this draft was pretty good. Maybe I was just tired from school or something but overall, it was just okay. Nothing horrible, but nothing really amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:14 pm

ThatStrange1 wrote:
The draft was okay. Was watching it with David, who just wouldn't shut up about Bourne though the whole damn show, so it was kinda funny whenever Smackdown had a pick. mischief

Hopefully Bourne is fired anyway..

Come at me bro's WWE Draft Predictions 2qsaqfr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Draft Predictions   WWE Draft Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Draft Predictions
Page 1 of 1