Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012

Go down 
+11
Jonguin
Ash
Shug
Austin
P.R Son
Adam
JoshiPuroresux
sdogg50c
Legal
Stay✔
Liam
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:29 pm

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 YAkSz

Live From - New York, New York

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: XWL November to Remember
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Divas Championship

Triple Threat Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 OBBY5
Brie Bella vs. Layla vs. Kaitlyn

Ted DiBiase's Contract Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 EiQt6

Normal Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Bnt1K
Eve Torres vs. AJ Lee

Normal Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 6V57P
Mankind Vs The Rock

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 NewICtitle
Intercontinental Championship

Normal Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 DlwGw
John Morrison vs. Chavo Guerrero

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Unitedstatestitle
United States Championship

Normal Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 XoXpD
Wade Barrett Vs Damien Sandow

Cena's Contract On The Line

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 QWURl
Christian Vs John Cena

Lion's Den Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 XMQIl
Randy Orton Vs Brock Lesnar

2 out of 3 Falls

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 YXxRn
Shawn Michaels Vs Dolph Ziggler

Last Woman Standing Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Vo5vD
Beth Phoenix Vs Kharma

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Puretitle
XWL Championship

Normal Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 P3td3
The Miz Vs Chris Jericho

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Worldtitle
World Heavyweight Championship

Main Event

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 QSfs0
Triple H Vs Joey Ryan

Last edited by Rated RCP on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:45 pm

What time did November to remember start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:23 pm

[Jim Ross] Welcome ladies and gentleman to November to Remember! I'm Jim Ross alongside my partners Jerry Lawler, and Michael Cole!

[Jerry Lawler] This show is bound for greatness because we have all the match ups that the XWL Universe is waiting to see.

[Michael Cole] And I'd like to first get things started by saying that this will be a great night! We have The Miz in the main event.. The Society of Saviors will be walking out dual Champions, John Cena will see his last day in XWL, Shawn Michaels and Ziggler will battle, among other things!

[Jim Ross] But Cole, those are not definites. Any of those matches could go either way! And that's why this has to be one of the most unpredictable nights.

[Jerry Lawler] He's right. There's tons of high stakes match ups and unpredictability is at its highest! Who knows who will walk out as Divas Champion? That match is a triple threat! Mankind will get his chance with The Rock, that's another great match up!

[Michael Cole] This is going to be a Pay Per View that will go down in history!

[Jim Ross] That it will, I agree with you there, Cole. There'll be a Last Woman Standing Match between Beth and Kharma. And we all know that in the Main Event, it's Miz vs. Chris Jericho!

[Jerry Lawler] Let's see who is all talk, and who can really walk the walk!

[Michael Cole] Well obviously The Miz... Anyways, we have to take a break here but after the commercial, we'll bring you the first match of the night, Christian takes on John Cena!

{Here at November to Remember we return to see action about to take place in the ring. It's none other than Christian in one corner... And John Cena in another. Both men stare across the ring as they know that at the end of this, only one of them will be left in XWL. But it seems to be worth it for John Cena, this now gives him the chance to get revenge on Christian for attacking him.}

[Jim Ross] Well folks, this match is set for one fall, and the loser will not be under contract by XWL! Christian has nothing to lose here, he is already a free agent, but if he wins here, he's in!

[Jerry Lawler] Yes and Cena has everything to lose, but it seems that he is confident enough that he can put his career on the line against Christian. Let's just hope he doesn't lose.

[Michael Cole] Well first off, I think we all owe Christian a thank you for finally getting into a position where Cena can be removed from this company! I think it's been way too long with him here, and this can't be anything but good for us!

[Jim Ross] Come on Cole, Cena is a fan favorite. And not only that, but he is one of the hardest working and nicest guys in this company! We need Cena.

[Jerry Lawler] That we do. It would be a shame for Christian to win.

[Michael Cole] No, it wouldn't. You guys are just biased towards Cena. Have you ever thought that Christian might need a job, too? Yeah, I didn't think so..

{Ding Ding Ding!}

Christian and Cena circle the ring like two caged animals... Both trying to anticipate the other's first move. And then it hits, Cena dashes in with a takedown on Christian and then delivers punch after punch to his face. Christian is being hammered, and he can't escape. He tries to wiggle free, but Cena keeps him pinned to the ground while he rains down vicious blows to Christian's face. John is forced off by the ref, but even the ref has a hard time holding him back. He shoves the ref off and dashes in on Christian, taking him down again and restarting the onslaught! The ref runs in between the two yet again, but this time he's successfully able to back Cena off and warns him that another outburst would cause a disqualification, and force Cena to lose his job.

[Jim Ross] Come on Cena, you can't be disqualified, that would cost you your job!

[Michael Cole] Try it again, Cena! Do it! I dare you...

John Cena just nods at the ref, unwillingly agreeing as he has no other choice. Because if he got DQ'd now, not only would he lose his job, but he wouldn't even have a chance to hurt Christian. Cena now lifts Christian up, and plants a fisherman suplex on him. He lifts him up once more, and irish whips him into the corner. John Cena runs as fast as possible towards Christian and attempts to shoulder block him, but Christian evades Cena by jumping over him! John Cena crashes into the post, and as Christian lands from the jump, he hooks Cena's legs and hits a roll up!

[Jim Ross] Kick out!

[Jerry Lawler] And Cena stays alive!

[Michael Cole] Not for long he won't.

Cena survives that pin attempt, but Christian is back on offense as he springs to his feet and kicks a sitting up John Cena in the chest. Cena falls with his back to the mat and Christian lands an elbow on him. As Christian is about to lift Cena up, John makes a heads up move and kicks Christian square in the jaw. However, this move only angers Christian, who backs off a few feet, but he immediately charges back, looking to hit a spinning back elbow. Cena ducks it and reverses with his spin out powerbomb. He raises his hand for the Five Knuckle Shuffle and begins to run the ropes! But as he rebounds back, Christian is up and he nails Cena with a snap suplex that uses Cena's momentum for a boost.

[Jim Ross] Ow.

[Jerry Lawler] I agree.

[Michael Cole] That's what Cena deserves.

And now the emotion seems to come out on Christian a little bit as he stomps away furiously on Cena. The ref quickly tells Christian to back off, and Christian complies. But as he does so, John springs to his feet and delivers a punch to Christian's face. A stunned Christian fires one back out of his reflexes, and they begin trading punches. Christian, Cena, Christian, Cena, Christian, Cena, Cena, Christian, Christian, Cena, Cena, Cena, and now Christian is backed up into the turnbuckle. John Cena whirls him around and then throws him shoulder first into the turnbuckle! Christian yelps in pain.

[Jim Ross] I've never experienced that pain, but boy, I don't ever want to!

[Jerry Lawler] You sure don't.

[Michael Cole] You two seem to agree that's painful, so why should Christian have to go through that?

As Christian groggily steps away from the turnbuckle, John Cena catches him with a belly to belly slam and covers him.

[Jim Ross] And a kickout.

[Jerry Lawler] Resiliency shown by Christian there.

[Michael Cole] Like always.

John Cena doesn't hesitate in lifting Christian back up to his feet. He kicks him in the gut, but Christian catches it! He spins him around and wait, what's this? Christian is attempting the killswitch! He nails it! Cover!

[Jim Ross] By god how did he kick out!

[Jerry Lawler] What an effort by Cena, he isn't going down without a fight!

[Michael Cole] But he is going down, and that's all that matters.

Christian can't believe it, but he thinks up his next move quickly. He scales the top turnbuckle and attempts to hit Cena with the peep dive! But Cena is able to spring to his feet! He catches him in AA position, but wait, no Christian wiggles free. John Cena runs at the free Christian, who dodges him and instead shoves him out of the ring. The ref slides out of the ring to check on John Cena, but Christian doesn't wait for the check to be over. He dives out of the ring onto Cena, but no, he missed Cena altogether and landed on top of the ref! However, he's too blinded by his desire to beat John Cena to notice this and continues the match. He lifts Cena and slides him into the ring, but once inside the ring, Christian goes to the corner... We know what he's looking for.

[Jim Ross] Christian wants the spear! He's going to hit it!

[Jerry Lawler] I really hope he doesn't...

[Michael Cole] This is it! Christian is going home with a contract! Wait... Isn't the ref still out?

[Jim Ross] Bah gawd, he is! What does this mean for the match?

[Jerry Lawler] I guess we'll wait and see.

John Cena slowly gets up and stumbles towards Christian who charges.. But John Cena's awareness counters it into yet another spin out powerbomb! Cena raises his hand high in the air and is looking for a five knuckle shuffle... He runs the ropes and...

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 JLnUY

SPEAR!

Where did Edge come from? He just nailed John Cena out of nowhere! John Cena is clearly in pain and Christian is now awake. The two exchange glances... Former best friends just oddly looking at each other. But Edge then slips outside the ring and finds the ref. He wakes up the ref and throws him into the ring. The ref, still not very conscious of what's going on, doesn't even notice Edge being there and just sees Christian's cover on John Cena.

[Jerry Lawler] I can't believe this, Edge screwed Cena! And now Cena no longer has a roster spot with this company! I never would have seen this happening!

[Jim Ross] Bah gawd what have we witnessed? The end of John Cena, and possibly E & C reforming? It's hard to tell!

[Michael Cole] Well all that I need to know is that John Cena will no longer be an XWL Superstar, ha!

Edge simply walks up the ramp, he looks at Christian, who doesn't seem like he told Edge to come out here as he seems confused as well. Edge just walks to the back and does not bother explaining anything to anyone... John Cena is clearly infuriated on the mat about how the match ended and he can't believe he put his contract on the line for this match. Christian looks at John Cena, but doesn't take a second look at him as he exits the ring and walks up the ramp, most likely in pursuit of Edge as well. Christian disappears backstage, and we just see John Cena laying on the mat in pain... In frustration... In more pain as his job has been lost here. We head to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:17 am

Carlito's theme echo's around the arena as the audience look upon each other with faces of disappointment and disgust.

[Michael Cole] It's Carlito everybody!! Man I love this guy, he just lets everybody know whats on his mind and doesn't try to appease the crowd.

[JR] Cole, this young superstar has been here only a few weeks and is hated by every Superstar in the locker room and every XWL fan here and at home.

[Jerry Lawler] I have to agree with you there JR, Carlito is arrogant, cocky and believes to be the best in the business after enjoying just one victory.

[Michael Cole] Yes but what your forgetting Jerry is that was he debut and what better way to make an impact than to win! So shut up and lets see what he has to say.

[Jerry Lawler] I'd rather stick a pin in my forehead then listen to this idiot but it doesn't look like we have much choice.

[JR] To add to that point Jerry I just feel sorry for this paying audience.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 E2HaA

Carlito walks down the ramp with his traditional apple in hand, looking smug and playing up to the boo's he's receiving from the audience. He climbs into the ring grabs and mic and begins.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Z13uj

[Carlito]
Well, well, well, November to Remember eh? I don't think the name fits if i'm going to voice my opinion. Then again I'm only voicing my opinion upon all the lifeless robotic idiots who sit in front of me.

A familiar sound of roaring boo's begins as Carlito slates the audience.

[Carlito]
Whats there to remember seriously? Carlito isn't in the main event......Carlito isn't opening the show.....Carlito isn't challenging for any championship titles.....CARLITO ISN'T EVEN BOOKED ON THE GOD DAMN CARD!

So you know what, I decided I don't need to be booked on this PPV because i'l walk right out there uninvited and give everybody who can possibly hear just what I think. This won't be a November to Remember because of Joey Ryan or HHH, it won't be remembered for Chris Jericho and The Miz. Don't you guys get that we don't care. Carlito is the most talented superstar on the roster not just in the ring but also deadly on the mic!

I showed everybody in my debut last week just what i'm made off! You can't turn your back on me for half a second or before you know it you will join Epico on a hospital bed with your spine shattered. I really showed just what I can do! I don't think you people at home understand. You people who are content on sitting around with your burgers and other fast foods wasting your lives away with nothing to show for it except for an ever growing waist measurement. I understand your pain when you have to look at Carlito, I mean , if I wasn't me i'd be jealous too so don't worry yourself that much. I'am perfection and i'm not ashamed to admit it.

You suck chants are roaring so loud around the arena Carlito has to stop talking untill it dies down.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 CEPsz

[Carlito]
Well, now the chimpanzee's have stopped screeching Carlito can return to what he was saying.
*cough cough*
I know you idiots feel as though you don't think I'm capable to stepping up because I only debuted last Sunday but I can make everybody a promise that my wins will continue to add and add and add. Untill that one day when I step into this ring the XWL world heavyweight champion.

Now I recognize this isn't a fast process, i'm not a brain-washed zombie like you people. I have this thing they call common sense. Which just for you slow people means i'm not an idiot. But let me just make this statement, the real reason i've come out today. I could of been done in 10 seconds but I like to tease you people and remind you of how pathetic you are.

So back to the important stuff, I want everybody and I mean everybody from the XWL locker room, the boardroom staff, the medics, the officials and so on. I want everybody to know that Carlito is here to headline PPV's, to challenge for titles, to kick anybodys ass who dares step into my ring. So let this be a message to anybody back there who thinks they have what it takes to stop me because you may be laughing at me now and mock me for being confident after just one victory, but I dare you to come and take my confidence away because you too will be an ever growing number.... and no not the number of your waist size that we talked about earlier.

Carlito looks around at the crowd winking as he mocks them yet again

I'm talking about the number of the insane, pathetic, mentally handicapped opponents who are stupid enough to believe they can go toe to toe with Carlito, these people are the ones who will create a number for Carlito to count on his way to the top of the fallen superstars who have all felt the wrath of the backstabber.

I'l leave you now, you guys are boring me. Don't get too comfortable because you'l be seeing me at a PPV very very soon, mark my words

Carlito drops the mic and walks back into the locker room looking proud at his message he's sent out. XWL breaks out into an advertisement.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:53 pm

The following video, like her sister, Nikki Bella, was sent in by Brie Bella, the former XWL Divas Champion. In the upcoming video, she shares her thoughts on the match tonight.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 FanQuestions_avi0039

[Brie Bella]: Ahhh, tonight. Tonight, I face what many would call a challenge, but me, I overcome every challenge that steps in my path. Later on tonight, I face Layla and as much as it pains me to say, the XWL Divas Champion, Kaitlyn. If you weren't watching last week, after Kaitlyn and I both made our entrances and were about to start the match, but to my surprise Vickie Guerrero comes out. She announces that Layla, yes, you're hearing right, Layla of all people in this whole entire company would be the special guest referee for my match. Now, I know what you're all thinking, the same thing I am, why is that BITCH always in someones business?

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 FanQuestions_avi0035

[Brie Bella]: So from the start I'd know that I'd be screwed over by Layla and indeed I was. No one can tell me anything, Layla fast counted me in that very ring and what could I do about? You don't know how bad I wanted to snatch those extensions out of her hair, words couldn't explain how bad I wanted to hurt Layla. Why she had to go behind closed doors to be involved in this match is beyond me and to be honest, I don't care anymore. Tonight, I'm going to do what words couldn't explain, I'm going to hurt Layla so bad, she took away what was rightfully mine and she put it in the dirty greasy hands of Kaitlyn. Why did Layla have to involve herself in the match, all she had to do was step aside and let me do what I do. That's all I asked for, sheesh.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 FanQuestions_avi0024

[Brie Bella]: Now Layla is stuck inside the ring with not one opponent but with two opponents. That brings my attention to my other opponent, Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn. . .Kaitlyn. . . . Kaitlyn, boy this dumb two-toned beast. To be honest, she doesn't even look like a woman to me, I think she's either a man and packing down there or she's taking testosterone pills to boost her strength. Either way, it doesn't matter because it's going to be a pleasure taking away the title she just won a week ago. Just keep polishing it for me sweetheart.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 FanQuestions_avi0025

[Brie Bella]: Layla, Kaitlyn, be prepared for me to be crowned THE NEW XWL DIVAS CHAMPION. Did you hear that, the 2 x XWL DIVAS CHAMPION. I'm walking into this match confident, am I supposed to be scared, worried? No, I don't think so. So I'll be heading off now, ladies be prepared for the fight of your lives, if I have to fight to the end to regain the title, then that's what I have to do. Brie out.

The video cuts and with that, Brie Bella leaves a strong message for her two opponents tonight, Layla, and the XWL Divas Champion, Kaitlyn. Each women has a 1/3 chance of winning the match, does Brie have what it takes to win the title back after losing it two weeks ago and becoming the 2 x XWL Divas Champion?
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:57 pm

*November To Remember returns from a advertisement for XWL's next Pay-Per-View, X-treme X-mas, before being taken backstage where Dean Ambrose and a masked man are sitting next to each other.*

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 YNlMW

{Dean Ambrose}
Growing up in Cincinnati, I didn't have many people I could call “friend,” I didn't have many people I could trust, all I had was people telling me that I wouldn't amount to anything, always kicking me when I was down. I learned at a young age that there is almost no one you can really trust. Everybody is just trying to survive this game we call life and they are willing to do whatever it takes to live another day. So when I was a kid, I was in school and it was time for recess. Everyone went outside to play while I stayed inside that day as my “punishment” because I decided to break the windshield to the principals car. While everybody was outside, a guy I thought was my “friend” at the time walks in and begins to play with the classes hamster. He takes it out if its cage and begins to pet it. Then he pulls something out of his pocket and feeds the hamster then puts it back in its cage and walks out of the room. A few minutes later, everybody comes back into the class and the first thing the teacher notices is the hamster dead in the cage. You should have seen the looks of horror and disbelieve in the faces of everyone.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 ZR70H

{Dean Ambrose}
The teacher then asks the class if anybody knows what happened and the person who committed the crime raises his hand and points towards me, saying that he saw me near the cage. I tried to plead my case but who do you think the teacher is going to believe, that little suck up or me? A week passes by and my suspension is up. Now I'm back in class with revenge on my mind and I await the perfect moment to extract my revenge, fortunately for me, it was later on that same day. He was getting pushed on the swing outside during recess, just a mere week after the incident, and he was going fairly high on the swing. The kid that was pushing him gets scared off when I began to approach him and I take his place. Little by little, the swing started to get higher and higher. All I did was give him a little shove by forcing him to fly off the swing and crash into the small picket fence about 10 feet away. I never did find out what happened to the kid because I was kicked out from that school almost instantly, but it's cool, I didn't even like it there anyways.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 C216S

{Dean Ambrose}
The moral of the story? Don't mess with Dean Ambrose because I will hurt you. I have issued an open challenge tonight and I really hope somebody has the balls to answer it. Who will step up and defend this companies honor, who will try to shut me up, who will be my first victim? That's what you will be, my victim, oh, what an honor it will be, you will be able to say you were the first person that I defeat in my return to this dreadful company. If no one answers my challenge, then maybe, just maybe, I make someone accept it. If no one steps up, I may just start sending a message until someone does. I hear the cameramen and ringside people are expendable.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 41AXj

{Dean Ambrose}
You may have noticed that there's a man sitting behind me with a mask on, and you may be wondering why I have had my back turned to him for that past few minutes. It's simple really, even though I don't trust any man, I know that any second now he may hit me in the back of my head with a steel pipe, he may try to choke me out, but I know that he won't because he's just like me, we are the opposite sides of the same coin. We grew up having very similar childhoods, we both come from similar towns, almost as if our lives mirrored one another. Together, we will poison your little fantasy world, we will pollute your sanity and set your imagination ablaze.

*The camera pans from Ambrose to the masked man behind him. The camera stays on him for a few moments before he removes the mask and begins to speak.*

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 LxBHn

{???}
For those of you not familiar with who I am, I'm the Callihan Death Machine, Sami Callihan. You don't know fear until you stand face to face with me, you don't know fear until you stand face to face with Dean Ambrose, and you don't know fear until you get into that ring with us. There has been some sort of conspiracy against Ambrose and people who have a similar background as him, such as myself. The writing is on the wall, why else would this company keep a madman like Evan Bourne employed while they fired this man sitting next to me? Politics are your best friend, Bourne, you were once the poster boy for this company, oh how the mighty have fallen. Don't worry, we'll repay you the favor of costing Ambrose his job back in April, for now, enjoy being able to walk, because you won't have that privilege soon enough.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 77gO4

{Sami Callihan}
But Evan Bourne is not our concern right now, with the reformation of Sami Callihan and Dean Ambrose, The Switchblade Conspiracy is back and in full effect. No one is safe from us, you can only run so far until we find you, and once we have you in our cross hairs, there is no escape. Whoever decides to come out to that ring later on tonight to face Ambrose, you're walking to your own demise, you're walking into a fight that you can't win. Tonight, we plan on sending a message to every person in this company, whether it be “superstars,” “divas,” the cameramen, the announcers, or the XWL Universe, we're showing them that the Switchblades are not to be taken lightly, and we're not to be messed with.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 YCfhl

{Dean Ambrose}
That's right, after tonight, no one will forget the names Dean Ambrose and Sami Callihan. Tonight marks the beginning of the end of your sanity, enjoy it while it lasts. We are The Switchblade Conspiracy, and we are taking over the world. And if you're smart...

{Sami Callihan}
Stay out of the way.

*With that said, the video comes to a close and fades to a video package for the current Divas Champion, Kaitlyn.*

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:28 pm

*As November To Remember returns from a short commercial break, The cameras fade to backstage where Wade Barrett is about to be interviewed*

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 7hTrJ

Matt Striker
Wade tonight you’ll be going one on one with Damien Sandow a man who got the better of you this past week on Breakdown when you tried to attack him whilst he was cheering on his fellow saviour John Morrison who was competing in a Final Stand 1 rematch against Jeff Hardy. With him having the advantage heading into this match, Do you still think you’re going to leave the show as United States champion?

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 OlosD

Wade Barrett
What’s this advantage he’s supposed to have over me? Will you please tell me because I haven’t got a clue what you’re on about. Sure he might’ve gained the upper hand but that’s only because Hardy intervened just before I finished our little confrontation. The only thing Damien has is his best buddy at ringside and a stupid little bathrobe that he seems intent on wearing on his way out to the ring, What’s that about anyway? Is it supposed to look intimidating? That can’t be the case because I can’t take him seriously when he’s wearing that thing. It’s pointless, Also why does a man who prides himself on his intellect decide to wear such moronic attire? Last week I went out there and showed everyone why I’m not to be messed with, I went out there and not only knocked Sandow to the floor but I also ended the match that was happening already. I don’t even know why Sandow seems to think he has a hope of winning this match when he’s not even in my league.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 7drKX

Matt Striker
Just to touch upon something you just mentioned about last week, You do realise that last week you cost Jeff Hardy the match right?

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 T4S2v

Wade Barrett
He was going to lose anyway so what does it matter? He got in my way so he can only really blame himself for what transpired. Sure it might’ve been inadvertent since I thought he was Sandow at the time, But at the end of the day I don’t get what he was so upset about. All I did was speed up the process a little bit, However he had absolutely no business assaulting me after his match was over. It’s not my fault he can’t stomach losing a single match, It might’ve been my fault but I don’t see why I should care about that. He’s beneath me, That’s a fact. He used to be a top star but now he’s just a joke, He flushed his career down the toilet with his personal problems. He attacked me not only without warning, But without me doing anything to warrant an attack. He basically did it for no reason and I will be having let’s call it a “conversation” with him at some point in the near future.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 HbMaE

Matt Striker
Okay Wade one last question, What’re your thought on the shocking act of both Sandow and Morrison not only retiring the X-Treme championship but destroying it with sledgehammers?

Wade Barrett
Although I don’t like them, They made the right decision to do that. I mean that barely looked anything like a championship let alone one that people actually want to win, Championships are what everyone in this company wants to win. That was not a championship it was a feeble attempt at one, It wasn’t contested over by the top stars of this company like Chris Jericho, Joey Ryan and Triple H among others. It was fought over like piece of raw meat by superstars were incapable of getting anywhere near a real championship so they went after the one that mattered least in this company. Let me ask you a question now Matt, Why should I care? Why should be interested in what happened to that waste of a title and furthermore why would you even think to ask me that?

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 KPu1B

Matt Striker

*Before Matt can reply Wade walks off in to the distance as the camera remains on him as he continues to walk down the corridor November To Remember fades in to a hype package for the match between The Rock and Mankind*
Back to top Go down
JoshiPuroresux
New Talent
JoshiPuroresux

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:09 am

The camera cuts to a small white room crowded with journalists. In front of them, there is a table, where Kana sits by holding her signature katana sword, with her english translator by her side. She trades some words with him while the journalists accomodate themselves and take the pictures they want to, before she starts talking in japanese with simultaneous english translation.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Kana1

:Kana:
Good night, everyone. I'm glad everyone is here. The reason I called this press conference is to explain past facts and announce how things are going to be in the future. If you have any question, I'll gladly answer it.

Kana takes a look to her katana while saying the last phrase, in intimidating fashion.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Kana2

Last pay-per-view I took part in a gauntlet match for the Divas championship. Layla, who was the champion back then, put up with three laughable opponents before me, and she defeated them all, understandably. When we started going at it, although I felt it was very underwhelming that a champion had such limited skill, it seeemed like Layla was starting fresh. I defeated her and became champion. However, the next woman to enter this match was Beth Phoenix. I will be the first one to admit: I underestimated her. I made the mistake of assuming Layla was the best, and when the powerful miss Phoenix entered the ring, I didn't take her as a serious threat and paid for it. Despite of not being the most intelligent technical wrestler, Beth is a strong woman who deserved my best. And if my best was given, I would beat her for I have confidence I am the better athlete. But I'll get my chance again. Let's move forward.

Moving her body forward, Kana gets closer to the edge of the table and to the jounalists in presence.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Kana3

Ladies and gentlemen, the announcement I have to make is that I won't be soft with the divas anymore just because they are weak wrestlers. I won't allow myself to be embarassed again. You all know what I'm capable of. I got kicked out of promotions for being the most dangerous woman in the planet. I blinded people by kicking them in the head and I'm not to be treated just as a transitional champion. I made one of your longest reigning champions tap out, cleanly. Next time I get into the ring... I don't care who it is. I don't care if it's the world champion, the divas champion, or even one of your wonder girls. I'm giving my opponent brain damage.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Kana4

Kana gets up for photos, poses with her katana and leaves thanking the journalists in the room with a straight, serious expression on her face, making it clear that as of now, she is in a completely different mood as a wrestler, and that everyone should take notice. The cameras cut to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Sweet Kana promo, I don't know that much about her but she looks pretty damn scary with that Katana. Would still bang.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:01 pm

*November To Remember returns from a video package highlights the events leading up to the World Heavyweight Championship match between the reigning champion, Joey Ryan, and the challenger, Triple H, before the main camera pans the arena, showing various members in the audience wearing the shirts and apparel of their favorite superstars. They hold their signs up proudly until the arena goes pitch black in a heartbeat and an unfamiliar theme fills the arena*

*After a few moments of darkness, the lights come back on and two men, wearing masks, appear on the stage standing side by side. They look at each other for a second before one of them nods and both men begin to walk down the ramp. The majority audience in attendance doesn't know how to react to these masked men, while a small pocket of fans cheer, and others boo.*

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 QJSjC

*They continue walking down the ramp, ignoring the fans on either side, before one of them begins to scale the ring steps and enters the ring while the other grabs a mic that was placed under the bottom turnbuckle then slides into the ring as well. They pace back and forth for a bit, mumbling to one another before removing both their masks...*

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 GXb7q

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 PVMFQ

*and revealing to be none other than Dean Ambrose and Sami Callihan, The SwitchBlade Conspiracy. Some people boo, others cheer, but the majority of the fans in the arena are still undecided on what they think of the two men in the ring. Ambrose scans the arena for a moment, noticing the judging eyes looking back at him, before he raises the mic that he picked up a second ago and begins to speak.*

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 TXZs9

{Dean Ambrose}
In just mere moments, someone will have their lives changed forever, unfortunately for them, it will be for the worse. The clock is ticking and time is slowly running out, which one of this companies so called “superstars” will defend its honor? Who will step up to the challenge, only to get knocked back down? I really wish I had the time to stand in the center of this ring and talk for the remainder of this Pay-Per-View, but I am a very busy man, I have places to go and peoples lives to make miserable. If the person who has the balls to accept this challenge had brains, they would know that patience isn't one of my virtues.

*Ambrose begins to pace back and forth in the ring as Sami continues looking at the stage, awaiting the arrival of the person who's going to accept the open challenge, if any.*

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 2IuuC

{Dean Ambrose}
Your “mind games” won't work on me, faceless coward. Could it be that I was right all along and that everybody in this company is scared of Dean Ambrose? I'll tell you what, I'll face anybody that comes out here, whether it be two people, three people, five people, ten people, twenty people, I don't care. Give me your companies best and I'll knock them down all at once. This offer won't last forever, you have thirty seconds to make your decision or I'm going to make somebody accept my challenge. Your time... starts now.

*The Switchblades look at the entrance ramp in anticipation of who or how many people will accept the open challenge. Ten seconds pass and Ambrose shouts out, “Twenty seconds left!” and runs both his hands through his hair. Another ten seconds pass and Ambrose again shouts out, “Ten seconds left!” followed by him slowly counting down the remaining time until it reaches zero. With the thirty seconds coming to an end and still no one has coming out to the ring, Ambrose is left slightly annoyed in the ring.*

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 6cfwA

{Dean Ambrose}
This goes to show you that this company is full of nothing but cowards, but it's cool, Dean Ambrose always has a backup plan.

*Almost in a heartbeat, Ambrose levels his associate, Sami Callihan, with a lead pipe, that he had hidden in the sleeve of his jacket, to his back. Ambrose can be heard shouting, “Never trust Dean Ambrose!” at a fallen Sami Callihan, before beginning to repeatedly stomp his fallen ex-ally on any and every exposed body part. He stops his assault for a moment and shouts at the ref, telling him to ring the bell. The ref hesitates but eventually calls for the bell, signaling the start of the match.*

*With the match now officially starting, Ambrose continues his assault on Callihan with various rights and lefts. The ref is forced to intervene so early in the match and begins to his count. Ambrose backs off at four, only to continue the attack again, forcing the ref to do the same thing just seconds apart. Callihan is noticeably still feeling the effects of the lead pipe before the match started as Ambrose begins stalking Callihan, waiting for him to make it to his feet; he does and Ambrose rushes at him, leveling him with a huge lariat. Ambrose backs off and allows Callihan to make it to his feet, only to drop him back down to the mat with a second lariat. He does the same thing a third time, bounces off the ropes and attempts to hit the third lariat in a row, but unfortunately for him, Callihan sees it coming and ducks it, managing to land a huge Saito Suplex on Ambrose, knocking both men to the mat. The ref begins counting out both men...*

*Both men begin to show signs of life and Callihan manages to make it to his feet first, thanks to using the ropes as leverage. Ambrose makes it up shortly after, allowing Callihan to stalk him for a moment before running towards him and knocking him out of the ring with a huge bicycle kick. Callihan lets out a yell, almost as if he has gotten a second wind, and it's clear that momentum is on his side. Ambrose uses the ring steps as leverage but Callihan is having none of it. He slides out of the ring and grabs Ambrose before tossing him head first into the ring steps, knocking the top part off. The ref begins his count again.*

*Callihan begins to smash Ambrose's head into the ring steps repeatedly and Ambrose tries to block them but to no avail.*

*He drags Ambrose away from the steps, only to Irish Whip him back to them but this time, Ambrose reverses it and sends Callihan crashing into them.*

*With Callihan temporarily out of commission, Ambrose begins searching under the ring for a weapon to aid him in this match. He pulls out a steel chair and begins stalking Callihan.*

*Callihan is beginning to show signs of life as Ambrose is waiting in anticipation for him to make it to his feet.*

*He does and Ambrose swings the chair in Callihan's direction but wildly misses its targets and hits the steel steps instead, forcing Ambrose to release the chair and allowing Callihan to push Ambrose into said steps.*

*The top part of the steps falls off due to the force of the push as Ambrose is on the floor, favoring his left arm. Callihan moves the bottom part of the steps into position and forces Ambrose to his feet by his hair, possibly setting him up for a powerbomb.*

*Callihan lifts him up but before he can drop him on the steps, Ambrose begins unloading an array of stiff rights, in hopes of blocking the powerbomb. Unfortunately for Ambrose, it doesn't and he goes back first into the steps, leaving him almost crucified for his sins.*

*Callihan begins crawling to the ring, as the powerbomb took more out of him than meets the eye. He manages to make it into the ring with a few moments to spare.*

*Just as the refs count is about to reach ten and end the match, Callihan slides out of the ring again and breaks the count, almost as if he's not done with Ambrose just yet. It may be a mistake that will cost him in the long run. He grabs Ambrose's lifeless carcass off the steps and drags him into the ring, then goes for a cover.*

Thre... Kickout!

*Ambrose somehow manages to kickout at the last possible second, leaving Callihan almost in a state of shock, arguing with the ref to make sure it wasn't a three. Callihan grabs Ambrose's leg and locks in a Stretch Muffler, one of his finishing maneuvers. Rather than scream in pain, Ambrose begins to slowly punch the mat as he begins crawling towards the ropes. Just before he reaches them, Callihan pulls him back to the center of the ring and falls to his back, locking in a body scissors as well. Ambrose begins scratching and clawing his way back to the ropes, just like he said he has his entire life. The rope is mere inches from his grasp but it doesn't seem like he can reach it. Just when it seemed all hope was lost, Ambrose tries one last ditch effort of breaking hold by kicking Callihan in the face with his free leg a couple times. After the third kick, Callihan releases the hold. Both men lie on the mat, with Callihan holding his face and Ambrose now favoring his leg, it seems that now the momentum is up for grabs. They both make it to their feet after a few moments and begin circling one another, waiting for the other to make the first mistake.*

*Ambrose raises his right arm, almost as if he want to test his strength against his former ally. Callihan lets out a scoff and raises his left arm to meet Ambrose's, but he has fallen into a trap as Ambrose kicks him in the gut with a stiff kick and locks in a headlock. Callihan, almost without trying, pushes Ambrose off of him and sends him running into the ropes. Ambrose ricochets off said ropes and bounces back with a clothesline attempt but it easily ducked and bounces off the opposite ropes back to Callihan, who hits a back body drop on Ambrose. He quickly makes it back to his feet, only to get dropped back down with a scoop slam. Callihan raises Ambrose up to a sitting position and runs off the ropes with a huge lariat, seemingly knocking out Ambrose.*

Thre... Kickout!

*Ambrose manages to barely kickout a second time in the match, leaving Callihan in disbelieve. The look on Callihan's face tells a story, the story of a man who doesn't know what it takes to keep his former ally down for the three count. His expression quickly changes to anger and he begins stalking Ambrose, possibly wanting to end this match as soon as he possibly can. Ambrose makes it to his feet but before he can react, Callihan has already setup the Headlock Driver, fortunately for Ambrose, he manages to reverse it and raises Callihan onto his shoulders and lands a quick but deadly Midnight Special, one of his finishing maneuvers. Instead of going for the pinfall attempt, Ambrose walks over to the nearest corner and begins stalking Callihan for what appears to be the Knee Trembler, another one of his many finishers. He lowers the knee pad on his right knee and motions to Callihan with his signature gun point, known to signal the beginning of the end of the match. He metaphorically “shoots” Callihan as he makes it to his feet and begins sprinting towards him but wildly misses the knee strike, allowing Callihan to setup and hit the Headlock Driver on Ambrose. He goes for the cover...*

Thre...

*Before the ref can make the three count, Ambrose manages to get his foot on the bottom rope, forcing the ref to stop the count. The anger on the face of Callihan says it all, for the third time in the match, he could have had the win but it was pulled away right from under him. His anger got the best of him as he could have won the match long ago by count out but his pride got the best of him. He looks down at Ambrose, who is struggling to make it to his feet after managing to evade getting pinned the entire match, and walks to the nearest corner. The roles are almost reversed as it is now Callihan who's stalking Ambrose, almost begging for him to get up. Ambrose makes it to his feet and Callihan makes a beeline for him but it is a mistake he may soon regret because Ambrose cleverly used the very same lead pipe that started the match earlier and hits him square in the head, seemingly knocking him unconscious. The ref calls for the bell, ending the match in an instant.*

{Justin Roberts}
Here is your winner, by disqualification, Sami Callihan.

*Ambrose raises his arm in the air, acting like he won the match, as the ref checks on Callihan. He turns around and walks over to his fallen former friend. He kneels down next to his lifeless body and shouts at him, “You're nothing without me!” He exits the ring and walks up the ramp as some people boo Ambrose for his actions, while others have a look on concern on their faces for Callihan. Now on the stage, Ambrose shouts out, “The fun is just beginning!” before walking behind the curtain and out of sight as November To Remember fades to a video package for Beth Phoenix, who faces Kharma later tonight in a Last Woman Standing Match.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:55 am

As the Pay-Per-View rolls on, we head backstage where Matt Striker is standing alongside his guest tonight.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Tqk0F

{Matt Striker}
It's my pleasure to introduce my guest at this time, the newly named 2012 Diva of the year, give it up for Layla!

She smiles before flashing her Slammy award in the direction of the cameras,a smirk then forms on her face showing her pride in accomplishing this feat not just once, but now twice.

{Matt Striker}
Layla, I don't know how you do it, last year when you were named Diva of the year, you were still blooming, your star was still finding it's place in the sky, and yet you had already proven that you were certainly one to watch, and when I look back the tremendous year you've had, I just have to ask, how does it feel? Did you always imagine that you'd reach this stage of your career? It's a tough business, but you seem to have captured the viewers eye, you're not anyone's favorite, but perhaps the guilty pleasure that they can't help but love to hate.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 3e0dw

{(Layla)}
Yeah, ya' know it's so surreal to have come so far in this business. When I look back at my Diva Search days, and then compare myself from then to now, the difference is astonishing. I've matured obviously, and really owned the role of locker room leader that the divas so desperately need. They needed someone to take this division by storm, and I've done just that. There hasn't been a moment in the last year where my name has gone unnoticed. Every diva talks about me, whether it's petty insults or challenging me to a fight they've got no chance of winning, people know me, and in wrestling? That's when you know you've arrived. So many people lose sight of what's important, and that's standing out. Which is something that no one can deny that I've done. It's not the favorites winning the prestigious Diva of the year award, it's the hard working, focused, and gifted woman who night after night backs up everything she says.

Once more she turns the attention over to her Slammy Award and just remains in a smug state.

{(Layla)}
It feels great to be THE diva, the one who never disappoints, the one who never is satisfied with coasting along, and the one who goes out of her way to not only be the best, but continue to be.

{Matt Striker}
Very well spoken, of course you've got a big match tonight, but first I wanna get into your special role at the Slammy Awards.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 JE6eA

{(Layla)}
Oh, you mean my brilliant work as special referee? Wasn't I just divine?

{Matt Striker}
I'll say, but you did leave the majority shocked and confused by your actions in that match.

{(Layla)}
What actions? I called it right down the middle.

{Matt Striker}
That's my point. Many expected you to go out of your way to screw over one of the ladies involved. Actually the most expected outcome was you ruining Kaitlyn's cash-in by either fast counting her or sabotaging her chances out of jealousy.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 TIDES

{(Layla)}
Jealous? Me? Hello Matt, you're talking to the longest reigning Divas Champion in XWL history, as well as the ONLY two time Diva of the year in XWL history, and the first ever woman to successfully cash in the Money in the Bank the just way. What on Earth would I be jealous of Kaitlyn for? Because she copied me? Imitation is a form a flattery after all, and the fact that she felt so brave to do things the honorable way was just fantastic. Of course I did it first, and she only did it because I did, but she still proved she's not a giant hypocrite so she earned points from me on the way she handled things.

{Matt Striker}
Yes, but if she won you knew your one on one rematch would suddenly become a triple threat, so the obvious prediction would be that you'd do everything in your power as referee to prevent that from happening.

{(Layla)}
See, this is what is gets me. I've done such wonderful things for this division, given it a much needed face lift, paved the way for future talents to follow my lead, and proven we're more than just pretty faces. Yet, people still think I'm the wicked witch of the west or something, why would I screw Kaitlyn? Why would I screw Brie? I have much more respect for myself, and the Divas Championship than to do something as low down as that. It's simple, I suggested I be the special referee to see to it that nothing went wrong, that's it. We all know the Bellas love their "Twin Magic" so had they tried that, well I was ready. Same for Kaitlyn, we all know how much losing would've completely ruined her career, I mean completely and brutally killed it, so had she got desperate, I was there to prevent Brie from being cheated.

{Matt Striker}
I guess the fans should give you more credit in the future, though I myself did kind of expect you to do something. You even raised Kaitlyn's hand, which I think confused people the most.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 BzdOo

{(Layla)}
It was her moment, why would I ruin that? Now Brie? She totally would've cheapshotted Kaitlyn right there, but I'm above that, see when you're flawless in every possible way, you don't have to do things like that. That works for Brie, she likes to shove people during their Slammy acceptance speeches, she finds it appropriate to call me a bitch while doing so, and that's her prerogative you know?

{Matt Striker}
Earlier tonight she sent out a video claiming you screwed her, and that you were out to get her, response?

{(Layla)}
I didn't have to go out of my way to make sure she lost, she handled that herself just fine. All I did was count the pin, I didn't lay her out, Kaitlyn did, and that's why she's the Divas Champion. Well, for now anyways.

{Matt Striker}
Can I get your thoughts on the situation you're in tonight? You basically put yourself in a three way match for the Divas Championship, are you prepared for the chaos that's sure to ensue?

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 CXXOj

{(Layla)}
You keep saying I put myself in this predicament, how exactly is that my doing? Kaitlyn's the one that decided to cash-in before I got my rematch, if anything, when Kaitlyn loses the Divas Championship tonight, she'll only have herself to blame. Had she just been patient enough to wait for me to regain what I never should have lost in the first place, then I would've crushed her little dream the moment she tried to cash in on me, and we wouldn't be in this situation that we're in. But Kaitlyn likes to involve herself where she's not wanted, need I remind you that she just had to be at ringside during my cash-in earlier this year? Yet she and Brie try to act like I couldn't stay out of their business? Hypcorites, Brie and Nikki never mind their business, Kaitlyn and AJ were practically handicapping everyone who ever faced them during their stint as the Chickbusters. They have no room to talk, especially when my intentions were pure, and I don't call Brie and Nikki cheating every match they're in, pure.

{Matt Striker}
So you're fairly confident heading into tonight's match?

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 FFYwq

{(Layla)}
You know why I'm so successful, Matt? It's because I'm always confident, and when you're confident, you'll be surprised at what can happen. So yes I'm very confident, whether it's Brie, Nikki when Brie switches out, or Kaitlyn, one of them will be Lay'd out, given a MUCH needed Face Lift, or be in for a serious Bombshell. So if you don't mind I'd like to go prepare for my celebration speech, I always try to act surprised even when I'm the only one that never is. Do you think I should stray from kissing the title when it's handed to me? I mean it's been around so many people since last month, and I wouldn't wanna catch anything. I think I'll just hold it up, maybe I'll tell the cameraman to get a nice shot of me on the turnbuckle, that angle always makes for nice pictures, then again it's so played out, I think I'll pose on the stage with it, that way Kaitlyn can get one last look at it....Oh, I almost forgot, I didn't arrange for a championship shoot in advance, well, I'm Layla after all, so I'm sure they'll already know to have one scheduled.

{Matt Striker}
Right, wel-

{(Layla)}
Do you think I should do my acceptance speech in the ring, or backstage? It probably would mean more to the people if I addressed them first hand.

{Matt Striker}
Yeah, anywa-

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 YDUJm

{(Layla)}
You're right, I should worry more about that photoshoot, I mean if that's the picture they're going to use for the next few years I'm champion then it's gotta be amazing. I think I might just schedule it before tomorrow's show, since I'll be such a mess after that match, it'd be best if I didn't take the photos covered in their cheap spray tan. Why do they buy that anyways? If you're going to tan, then get the good stuff, I hate having my attires stained by that stuff. Oh no, that means I'll have to have my attire washed before the shoot too, I'm sorry to cut you off but I really should take care of this stuff. Can't have the next Divas Champion go into her reign unprepared can we?

Striker sighs in relief as she finally takes her leave after that last comment, and we're left wondering if Layla's confidence will backfire on her, or give her the opportunity to brag even more tomorrow night should she once again do what she said she was going to. We fade away from Striker and to a graphic hyping the Divas Championship match in question. Will Brie regain her Divas Championship after losing it last week? Can Layla back up her bold example of counting her chickens before they hatch? Or will the new champion Kaitlyn overcome the odds and successfully defend her title. Three questions that will be answered later on, where only one will have proven to be a foolish question to ask.

Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 am

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 YXxRn

*We return from the matchup screen for Dolph Ziggler vs Shawn Michaels when we are met by the sight of Matt Striker standing alongside Dolph Ziggler himself before his big 2/3 falls match with The Showstopper.*

[Matt Striker] Dolph, tonight you're in possibly the biggest match of your career aside from your World Title shot in September. How are you prepared for going 2 and possibly 3 rounds with Shawn Michaels? Let's not forget he's the man who wrestled a full 60 minutes nonstop against Bret Hart before!

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 LMJ90

[Dolph Ziggler] Do you think I'm stupid or something, Striker? I know you used to be a teacher, a failure of one at that, kinda like your wrestling career. But I know my wrestling history, I know Shawn Michaels faced Bret Hart in what was a marathon of a match but that was years ago, and I mean years ago! I'm talking about when the Heart Break Kid was actually a kid, now he's a bitter man and I'm the up and comer. Let's compare this to Bret vs Shawn shall we? Bret was the veteran, he had all of the credentials in the world and Shawn was this up and comer on the brink of greatness and he went out with his heart on the line and won! Does that seem familiar at all? HBK now is what Bret Hart used to be, the best of the best! Slammy awards, titles, you name it he's done it. But Shawn Michaels was that person to break through the glass ceiling and knock him off his pedestal. And, hmm...

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 F8A0a

[Dolph Ziggler] There is one guy on the roster who is an up and comer, who is the most athletic person on the roster who is about to break through that glass ceiling and patch it up so he stays there... And his name is Dolph Ziggler and tonight he's going to be the one to completely shut out Shawn Michaels beating him twice in a row. And then I can say I defeated the former World Champion, US Champion, IC Champion, Superstar of the year 2012! And that will prove once and for all that the Showstealer is simply better than the Showstopper. And then, and only then! Will I get what I deserve, and you have to know what that is Matt..

[Matt Striker] Err, World Title shot?

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Wo2oV

[Dolph Ziggler] For once in your life you've said something valid, Matt. Of course I mean a World Title Shot. When I beat Shawn Michaels two times in a row there will be no choice, and I mean no choice but to give me my well deserved World Title Shot against either Joey Ryan or Triple H at X-Treme X-Mas. And what a better way to kick off the new year than having THE hardest working man in professional wrestling as the World Champion of the Flagship show of XWL, Redemption. And speaking of Redemption, think of how great it'll be in January 2013. You've got the the man who does it better than everyone else, Dolph Ziggler as the reigning World Champion bringing XWL into the promise land alongside the most smart and talented GM to step foot in this company Vickie Guerrero. After Shawn is done tonight, it's onwards and upwards, marks.

[Matt Striker] Dolph, I understand that you're very confident heading into this match but don't you think you're underestimating Shawn just a little bit? You even listed some of his accomplishments but you brush them off like nothing, he really can hit the Sweet Chin Music out of anywhere...

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 ZEhHV

[Dolph Ziggler] And I can superkick him just as fast, and I can latch onto him with a sleeper hold at the drop of a hat, and let's not forget I could simply drop him with a Zig Zag whenever the hell I want so don't try to tell me what's going on in my head. I know what Shawn Michaels is capable of, I'm just better than him and that's going to be proved tonight! The time for talking is just about over, and when I walk through that curtain after the match I guarantee it's going to be with a smile on my face. I'm going to put an end to the showstopper two times in a row and if you don't believe me.. just watch me. SHOW!... Off.

*On cue as Dolph finishes talking he takes the towel off of his shoulder and walks off the set.*
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:36 pm

*A video package for the current World Heavyweight Champion, Joey Ryan, finishes playing and we head backstage to the interview area were Scott Stanford is standing by with a microphone in his hand.*

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 U39JR

[Scott Stanford] Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and what a week it was last week. Not only did we see Shawn Michaels win Superstar of the year, Layla win Diva of the year and any other superstars win slammys, but we saw a certain championship change hands after a successful money in the bank cash in. Kaitlyn, the former Miss Money In The Bank, went one on one against Brie Bella with Layla as the special guest referee and Kaitlyn walked out as the new Divas Champion. And now, please welcome the new divas champion herself, Kaitlyn!

*Scott takes a step to his right as Kaitlyn walks into view of the camera with the Divas Championship placed around her shoulder. She has a big smile on her face as Scott raises the microphone again to speak.*

[Scott Stanford] First of all, how does it feel being Divas Champion for the second time?

[Kaitlyn] I feel great, like it's pretty hard to explain how good I feel. Everything that Brie and Layla have said to me about me winning this championship has hurt me a little bit, but I just look down towards my shoulder, see that championship and then I say to myself: "I'm the champion, that's all the matters." It doesn't matter how I won, what I did to win or who the referee was when I won. All that matters is that I won, I'm the champion and after tonight I will still be your Divas Champion. Brie Bella and Layla can both go on and on about how they will become the next Divas Champion but I have Brie's number, she isn't the one I'm all so worried about. She knows how to run her mouth and that's really it. I'm not one to judge, I'll admit, I'm not the best in that ring either. But I've beaten Brie and Nikki on multiple occasions within the past few months and if I'm correct, that proves I'm better then them, so Brie Bella. I'm not so worried about her in this triple threat match.

[Scott Stanford] And where does this leave Layla?

[Kaitlyn] Layla is the wildcard of this match. She is unpredictable. She always has something up her sleeve and most of the time, that little trick has got her the victory in matches. I'm ready for it, I'm not going to let it cost me my championship. She's better then anyone else at it too which worries me a little because even though I dislike her I have to admit, she is great at being a sneaky little bitch who can weasel her way through any situation to get what she wants. Hey, it even happened at the Slammys Show. She got Vickie Guerrero to put her as the special referee for my Divas Championship match. So I've got to watch my back, watch Brie's back. I'm not letting Layla touch this championship as long as I'm the champion. Earlier during her interview, she seemed to be playing a little of the "nice girl" act, that's what it looked like to be at least, but she was saying "Why would I screw Brie or Kaitlyn?" and what not. It's just hard to believe some things, depending on the things, that she says. I see her as a threat, but not a challenge, just a threat who has something up their sleeve.

[Scott Stanford] Interesting Response. And now back to last week, what made you cash in the way you did? And why then?

[Kaitlyn] Why? Because I felt it was the right time, my gut said this is your chance. You'd have this, no turning back, no regrets. It was my time, my chance, to become the Divas Champion once again and it was now or possibly never. But, as much as I wanted the title, I let Brie have her time as champion before I took the title from her hands. Not just that, I wanted to make history by making it clear that right then and there I would be the next XWL Diva of the Year for when the slammys came rolling around again. I didn't want to start out even with everyone else, I wanted to be ahead of the pack and I made that clear right then and there. I was a nominee this year, but that wasn't good enough for me after I thought about it. Not to sound greedy, but I have a checklist on things to accomplish. One, win the Divas Championship. Two, win the Queen of the Ring. Three, win the Diva of the Year Slammy and Four, be known as one of the greatest Divas in XWL History. Not to sound egotistical at all, but that is my game plan. I've accomplished two and in one years time I'll be checked the other two off my list.

[Scott Stanford] And any last words for your opponents here tonight?

[Kaitlyn] I do actually. Layla, Brie, I hope you two have fun out there because there is no chance I'm letting either of you stop me from defending my championship. No "twin magic" or "tricks up your sleeve" will stop me from holding onto this championship I've worked this hard for. Through egotistical, self centered, blonde divas who have tried to stop me. Mentally insane, crazy former friends who have tried to stop me. Through a grueling tournament where not one, not two, but three divas tried to stop me. Nothing is going to stop me this time either. Not only will this be my first defense under my second championship reign, this will truly be a November that Brie Bella and Layla will truly remember for a long time. And if you'd excuse me, I have to continue getting ready, thanks for the interview!

[Scott Stanford] No problem, Kaitlyn.

*Kaitlyn leaves the view of the screen and we fade to the next segment.*
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:03 am

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 IgrTD

[Vince]: The Slammy awards, one of the most anticipated event for the performers in the back. A night where many awards are up for the taking and everyone wants to make their claim, for it could certainly boost their career and boost them onto bigger and better things. That is why I am here, I want to help that process, and I want to help create the superstar of the future. Some of you may not believe me, a lot of you here tonight have a strong disliking towards me, as have many of the people in the back because of my actions here in XWL and indeed in the past. Whether my actions were justified or not, they have affected the way that a lot of people view me here and everywhere I go. I will not apologise for my actions as I was in my every right to do so.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 8e4Qq

[Vince]: But like I said, I am here to help create a future superstar, I am here to help push a man who could potentially carry this company on his back one day and lead this company to newer and greats heights than any promotion has ever seen. I can see it in your faces, you don’t believe me. But before you right me off let me say this. I like any other man have had my fair share of dirty deeds, in the past I have been known to sleep with the majority of the divas, I have been known to “Unfairly” fire my employees and most recently I have been publically humiliating one: CM Punk for my own personal enjoyment.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 MLcPL

[Vince]: But let us not forget that I am a man who has done his bit in this World. I am the man that brought you a global phenomenon and gave you the industry you know and love, sports entertainment. I have been providing you with decades of entertainment and memories and I have been raising money for charities and campaigns for many years, some of which you know such as the Be a Star campaign. I’m not bringing any of this up so we can just sweep the past under the rug, I’m saying this just so you won’t write off Vince McMahon just yet.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 WIHbV

[Vince]: I know what it takes to make somebody a star and like most things in this World timing is critical. I was the man set Hulkamania free, I was the man that let some kid called Rocky Maivia become the Most Electrifying man in the World today, I was the man that pushed Stone Cold so far that he became Austin 3:16 and I was the man that gave the World John Cena. Without my guidance, these people would just be men. You wouldn’t have your memories or your blockbuster movies, they would most likely be nobodies like a lot of people who can’t hack it to make it in this business.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 VMGPQ

[Vince]: That’s why I really came out here tonight, I am here to personally endorse every Superstar that went home last week with a Slammy award because whether you love them or you hate them, those superstars are the next big things in this company, they are the people that you will keep your eye on because they will take this company by storm. Everybody in this situation wins, the superstars are going to take their careers to new heights, none more so than Joey Ryan, who has the biggest spotlight on him at the moment. The company wins because with these superstars backing us, we can become a more powerful entity than ever before and provide you the people with bigger and better entertainment than ever before, you are the true winners in this scenario. I know this is not scheduled, but I would like to invite the next big star out here for a few moments. I want the World to see who will be carrying this company on his shoulders for the next year and years to come. Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce to you the Superstar of the Year and current World Heavyweight Champion…

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 RA654

CM Punk’s theme blasts through the arena and it is met by disapproval from the capacity crowd as boos begin to fill the arena. Punk stands on the stage and he gives Vince a little wave before making his way down the ramp, the crowd hating him along every step of the way but every step Punk takes closer to the ring, every step further the tension builds more and more because this is the first time that CM Punk and Vince McMahon have been in the building in over 2 months and people are just curious about how this is all going to play out.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Rs1R8

[[Punk]]:: Remember me, Vince? I know I’m not quite Joey Ryan but I like to think I’m a little better than that. You and I haven’t seen one another in such a long time and I thought that we should have a little catch up, seeming as you’re out here spouting your regular crap, I figured what better time than now? You know, I’ve been sitting backstage cringing, just waiting for the moment when you would stoop to the level of your old pal Dwayne, but thankfully it never came. You never stooped as low to apologise to these people for your actions and I’ll admit that I was stupid for believing that you would, after all you’re Vincent Kennedy McMahon. You’re the boss, you don’t take crap from anybody and you make everybody fall in line by any means necessary.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 DQbmu

[[Punk]]:: You managed to keep any shred of respect… For about 5 minutes longer than you would have. Whether you want to admit it or not Vince, you’re playing to these people, you’re sucking up to these people by trying to make the “Star of tomorrow”. Well guess what, the star of today is looking you dead in the eye and he is telling you that he isn’t going anywhere! You can put your neck out for any of the people in the back but the truth is, they are not getting the spotlight until they can get through me. You can take your “Superstar of the year”, you can take your countless brass rings and you can stick them where the sun doesn’t shine, because despite not having those things at the end of the people still talk about me, I’m the guy that makes the headlines and why is that you ask? Because My name is CM Punk! And I am the Best in the World!

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 2Ey64

[[Punk]]:: They can hold onto any Championship for as long as they want and they will always be second best to me because I can do something that nobody else can see to do and that is stay relevant and interesting in every single thing I do. I am the one constant that this company has, I was the shining light that this company needed and you and your endless supply of wisdom sought to take me out of the equation. I’m going to let you into a little secret, you can’t beat me because I am better than you in each and every single way. You take the cheap route and hire goons to handle your problems, where as I like to look my problems in the eye and tell them exactly what I think of them and tell tem exactly what I’m going to do to them and nobody is going to change that. Dwayne couldn’t, your “Superstars” of tomorrow won’t be able to and certainly an idiot like yourself will never be able to.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 VR3rk

[[Punk]]:: An idiot that took a million dollar company and you brought it to it’s knees because you surrounded yourself with your countless yes men and idiots like John Laurinaitis, who would just tell you what you wanted to hear, that would agree that your ideas are what these people wanted to see and you produced the same terrible programming which you poorly labelled as “Entertainment”. I’m glad that you made Wrestling a dirty word in your company because Wrestling and your poor excuse for entertainment do not go hand in hand. But don’t think it’s just you, it’s each and every one of these mindless idiots tuning into your shows week after week, despite filling the internet with their hatred of your programming, and they kept pouring money into your company. Why? Because they’re mindless sheep, you told them the show will be filled with excitement and these morons believed you, they tuned in time after time and never learnt their lesson.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 HDDYQ

[Vince]: You listen here you son of a bitch…

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 GaCit

[[Punk]]:: No, you listen, Vince. You had your chance to talk month after month while you were making my life a misery, now it’s my turn to do the talking. Every ounce of strength is holding me back right now because all I want to do is slap that stupid face of yours for everything you put me through. You dangled my career over my head like it was a game, you had your cronies take me out and you still wanted to put me through more and I’m in the ring to break every single bone in your body. But luckily for you I’m not going to do that. Why? Believe it or not you’ve actually put me in a good mood. The way you came out here and played to these people made me feel a little better because it made me realise how truly pathetic Vince McMahon is. I always knew you were a bully and that you liked to throw your weight around but I never took you for the type that kisses up to these people.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 LsBMg

[[Punk]]:: Truth is I don’t care what you do, you can hide in the back, you can come out here and kiss up to whoever you want but at the end of the day I am still the Best in the World and I want you and everybody in the back to show me the respect I deserve! You’re lucky I am not demanding that you get on your knees and kiss my feet but I know you too well, I know that you will never lower yourself to something like that, but I do know what you will do. I know something that is right down your alley and that is tucking your tail between your legs and get out of my ring! If you don’t, then I’m going to beat you to an inch of your life, just like I did your boy Dwayne. The clock is ticking Vince, this offer won’t last for long and it is in your best interest to take the Vince McMahon way out, to take the coward’s way out and get out of my ring and never show your face again.

Boos come flooding from the stands, the roles have changed and it is now CM Punk who is trying to humiliate Vince McMahon. A taste of his own medicine and yet the fans are behind Vince, who is staring Punk dead into the eyes, you can see the rage written all over his face but Punk doesn’t care in the slightest. He is simply pointing to the stage and telling Vince one last time to “Get out of my ring”. Vince looks around the arena before shaking and then lowering his head, turning and reluctantly climbs out of the ring to the delight of CM Punk. Vince walks up the ramp and refuses to turn back around as he disappears behind the curtain. The camera returns to Punk who is simply standing still with an evil smile on his face, before throwing a little wave towards the stage and saying “Bye-bye”.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 5S7AX

[[Punk]]:: Vince McMahon, you are truly pathetic. There you have it folks, there is the man that put me through months of hell, there is the man that you are now cheering for because you have so sense of justice. Just like Dwayne, all it takes for a little kindness towards you morons and you jump on the bandwagon and start praising them once again. Well I refuse to do that, I refuse to forgive the likes of Vince McMahon and Dwayne Johnson for what they did. They are different people now, after I once again defeated Dwayne at Monsters Bash, I proved once and for all that I am better than him and he became nothing more than a shell of his former self and now look what you have just seen. The man that gave you Sports Entertainment, the WWE and the Attitude Era, walking away like the coward he is because he fears CM Punk. Newsflash, you should fear CM Punk because after everything that has happened over the past year only one thing has stayed the same and that is that I am in face the Best Wrestler in the World!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it is time for the showdown between challenger, John Morrison, and champion, Chavo Guerrero, for the Intercontinental Championship. This one will be a fight to the finish, one man will be leaving this arena with the XWL Intercontinental Championship, who will it be?

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 NewICtitle

Intercontinental Championship

Normal Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 DlwGw
John Morrison vs. Chavo Guerrero

[Lillian Garcia]: The following contest is set for ONE FALLLL!

And the theme of John Morrison plays, a man who is intent on beating Chavo Guerrero tonight. John Morrison walks out from the back with his robe out and walks with a strut that just displays his confidence. John Morrison "saved" one division with the help of his fellow savior, Damien Sandow, last week at the Slammys, can he do it again, tonight?

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 ImjvZ

[Lillian Garcia]: Introducing first, the challenger, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 215 pounds, John Morrison!

John Morrison stops at the top of the ramp and has a smirk on his face. As a member of the Saviors of Society, it is Morrison's duty to help the people, to enlighten those in the dark, his intentions were never to have him anyone dislike him but for people to be thankful for the knowledge in which he has tried to instill in these common people as he calls them.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Ezr01

[Michael Cole]: What a night it is ladies and gentlemen, and now we're scheduled for some championship action, when John Morrison takes on Chavo Guerrero for the Intercontinental Championship.

[Jim Ross]: This should be a good one, two obviously talented men, Chavo being the veteran, however, John Morrison is a talented man, who knows who will win?

[Jerry Lawler]: Well, how did this one come about if you guys at home are watching. It was a few weeks ago where Chavo would unofficially relinquish the Intercontinental Championship on Redemption.

[Jim Ross]: Chavo's aunt, Vickie Guerrero, had been antagonizing Chavo into keeping the championship, saying it's all he's ever worked for. She even forced him into this match-up, saying that if he didn't compete, he wouldn't be welcomed past XWL doors.

[Michael Cole]: And John Morrison, boy, this man is so talented. Last week during the Slammys, John Morrison smashed the center plate of the former X-Treme Championship and set it on fire. Morrison claimed that he and Sandow saved one division, it's his time now to save another division, one that it is lacking the integrity he possess. And I agree with John, for too long, men live Chavo have been holding back the championship. I believe that John Morrison can save this title.

Morrison hops up onto the apron as the boos come in. By the blank expression on his face, you can see that he fails to care about the reaction of the fans, hate him or love him, Morrison isn't going to change for a common person.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 UWAYn

[Michael Cole]: I believe this man has so much untapped potential, John Morrison, the Society of Saviors, they'll be the future.

[Jerry Lawler]: Ohh hush up Cole, you think everyone bad in this comoany is the future.

[Michael Cole]: Oh shut up King, you always something to say about my comments. I know talent when I see it, you obviously don't if don't think SoS is the future.

Morrison gets on the turnbuckle and poses pointing to each and every commoner in the crowd. To him, they are men, women, children who must be lead to the path of righteousness, the path of enlightenment. Morrison is confident that tonight a new era will begin, Society of Saviors will save their respecive decisions.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 1XqjE

[Jim Ross]: And now, John Morrison awaits his opponent for the night, Chavo Guerrero.

[Jerry Lawler]: Morrison might have the advantage tonight, I mean, the reason Chavo wanted to relinquish the belt was because he felt beat up and his still probably 100%.

[Michael Cole]: Well, if he wants to keep his job, then he better come fight for it.

Chavo’s theme hits and the people immediately get onto their feet and give the man who shouldn’t be here a rousing ovation. They’re appreciative, they’re thankful to have had the opportunity to watch Chavo compete one more time but as the camera zooms in on some of their faces their eyes tell a different story. Some of the people wear an expression of worry—of concern—because they realize that Chavo is risking a lot to be out here tonight… when he should be home recovering from his back injury.

[Jim Ross]: And there he is folks, your Intercontinental Champion, Chavo Guerrero forced to wrestle tonight by his aunt who sure doesn’t treat him like family.

[Jerry Lawler]: Yeah, Vickie has been giving Chavo a hard time, but this just takes the cake. Instead of letting the man get his health in order, she forces him to wrestle hurt and is basically feeding Chavo to Morrison.

[Jim Ross]: Even Chavo himself said during the pre-show that there’s only one way this night can end so that he could finally get some peace of mind.

[Michael Cole]: Vickie didn’t do anything wrong, Chavo is a champion and he’s supposed to act like one instead of running away and hiding behind his injury.

[Jerry Lawler]: Oh hush up, Cole, you couldn’t even begin to understand the pain Chavo’s going through tonight and how much he’s sacrificing just by being out here.

[Michael Cole]: You’re all just making excuses because you know he stands no chance against Morrison and that he reign is as good as over.

[Jim Ross]: It’s hard to stand a chance against anyone when you can barely move.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 KTM1q

Chavo makes his way to the bottom of the ramp with his title draped over his shoulder but then takes a moment to pose for the people who cheer him as he stares down Morrison in the ring. Morrison tells Chavo that the belt is as good as his and Chavo responds with simply a smirk before making his way to the steel stairs and climbing onto the apron. Chavo grabs the ropes after setting down his title and does his signature flip into the ring and as soon as he hits the mat he lets out a shouts and reaches for his back.

[Jim Ross]: Good lord, the match hasn’t even started and Chavo is already in considerable pain.

[Michael Cole]:Yeah, well what he’s feeling will be nothing compared to what Morrison will do to him.

[Jerry Lawler]: Chavo needs to be careful… an injury like this kept Shawn Michaels on the sidelines for years. It’s not too late Chavo, you can turn back.

[Jim Ross]: It is too late, Chavo made up his mind when he showed up this arena tonight. If he’s going to go down, then he’ll go down fighting.

Chavo uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet and the crowd is 110% behind him chanting: “Let’s go, Chavo!” Chavo hisses trough his teeth when he takes a step away from the ropes and the pain he’s in is written all over his face. Morriom smirks realizing the belt is as good as his and takes a step over towards Chavo but The Ref gets in his way. The Ref asks Chavo if he’s sure he wants to wrestle tonight and Chavo responds by shoving him out of the way and growling: “Ring the damn bell.”

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Spoiler_alert_doomsday

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

And the theme of the new Intercontinental Champion plays throughout the arena on the PA system, John Morrison beat Chavo Guerrero for the championship. Maybe he will indeed "save" the division how he claims he will. John Morrison snatches the title from the referee and stares at it.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 UwK0A

[Lillian Garcia]: Here is your winner, and the newwwww XWL Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison!

John Morrison raises the title high and mighty as he stands before the common people as their new Intercontinental Champion. He embraces that title as he embraced the former X-Treme Championship and as he raises the title, he mouths the words into the camera, "I will save you."

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 OWcn8

[Michael Cole]: John Morrison does it! He beat Chavo Guerrero for his title, Chavo Guerrero.

[Jim Ross]: This young man has won the title but Chavo wasn't even 100% percent.

[Jerry Lawler]: I will say, Chavo showed true heart coming out here even though he knew he has back problems.

[Michael Cole]: Yeah, yeah, don't we all feel sorry? I'm just happy we have a new champion.

Chavo isn't moving as medical personnel race down to the ring and it seems that the inevitable has happened that CHavo Guerrero has been paralyzed. He knew the risks yet he still game down here to defend his title-- is he an idiot or a brave man? -- The doctors have a stretcher and they gently lift Chavo on while Morrison yells at them to hurry up so he can have his moment. The people chant: Thank you Chavo! in desperation hoping to will him back to full health and... it works! Or maybe Chavo was never paralyzed to begin with, but either way he gave us a good scare. On the stretcher Chavo's arms move on their own and before he's wheeled out of the arena he makes one final gesture: a thumbs up.

[Jim Ross]: Could this be the last time Chavo Guerrero is seen in an XWL arena? Did we all just witness Chavo's last match?

[Jerry Lawler]: It would be a horrible way to go out. I've had injuries where you want nothing more than to get better so you can get back to doing what you love, but the power of will can only do so much.... you just gotta leave it up to time.

[Jim Ross]: I can't imagine being in Chavo's shoes right now, he most be so frustrated, so banged up so... so vulnerable I just...

[Michael Cole]: Would you two just stop? This isn't about Chavo any more this is about John Morrison and how he'll be the saving grace of not only the Intercontinental Championship but of XWL period. Just look at him, all champions should be modeled after him.

Morrison walks over to the ropes over by the announcer table and he instructs one of the cameramen to give him a microphone. Before he begins to speak, he lets out a laugh.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 At0j4

[John Morrison]: Silence! Cease your talking! You have just witnessed a historical event thus you are unable to terminate your speaking. I, John Morrison, was too much of an overwhelming force for Chavo Guerrero to stop. I thrived off of his imperfections, his deficiency, his vulnerablity, I took advantage of Chavo Guerrero, and that man, he is no longer a man, for a man can fight and defend in himself when the time is right, Chavo is nothing. A week prior to this, I informed you common people that after being the co-savior of a division that could no longer prosper under any means, I was going to pursue a different journey. A journey that would permit me to capture this championship over my shoulder, the XWL Intercontinental Championship.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 5CufJ

[John Morrison]: This championship shall prosper as long as men of my caliber have possession of it, and while there might not be many men who can be as intellectual and dashing at the same time, I shall set the precedent of what should be. No longer will you see men like Chavo who are hesistant to defend a title, for he is a weak-minded man, he is as worthless as one can be. A true champion battles through his injuries and defends the title with honor, not by being forced by one's family. Surely, he has disgraced the title. But after what you just witnessed, Chavo Guerrero will be no more.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 CGnDi

[John Morrison]: Ah, reminisce, look at Chavo being assisted out of the arena on a stetcher, for I have made him too embarrassed to leave the ring on his own. In this very ring, I destroyed him, I made an example of what future opponents should watch out for. Ah, there's that term again, PRECEDENT. John Morrison, one half of the Saviors of Society, is all about setting precedent, as centuries from now, even milleniums, John Morrison. . . no the Saviors of Society, will be the standard, for many men will look to accomplish what we have accomplished, but only a select few will come close.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Qf7ru

[John Morrison]: That's brings me to later on, as my fellow savior, Damien Sandow, will take on that brute, Wade Barrett, for he is not a man, his passion is to brawl. However, with Sandow's in-ring skill and true wit, I have much confidence that Sandow will be bringing another title to the Society of Saviors. Sandow and I shall fulfill the prophecy, we shall save our respective divisions, it's what the public wants to see. Men, women, children of all ages, I shall enlighten you on this journey with Sandow in which we will instill the much needed knowledge that you beings desperately need.

[Jim Ross]: And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, John Morrison is your new Intercontinental Champion.

[Jerry Lawler]: I don't get him, the Intercontinental Championship has always prospered, Chavo was a great champ in such a short time, he even came out and defended the title although he was hurt. That's showing true heart.

[Michael Cole]: You have excuses for everything, Jerry. Move along Chavo, John Morrison is coming through and he's here to make a name for himself along with Sandow.

[Jim Ross]: Indeed he is looking to make a name for himself but at what cost? He almost cost Chavo his career, he was carried out in a stretcher. 3 long years and this is what Chavo gets.

[Jerry Lawler]: SoS might have one title but my money is on Wade for the United States Championship match.

[Michael Cole]: Sandow has the match in the bag. SoS will be taking over the second-tier title scenes whether you guys like it or not.

[Jim Ross]: Gentlemen, this could be anyone's match, trust me.

John Morrison drops the mic and he continues to celebrate as his music hits. John Morrison is the new Intercontinental Champion, he has beaten Chavo Guerrero, who could be his next opponent?

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 HmAxM

Morrison gets down from the turnbuckle and instructs the referee to raise his hand.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 5IbRn

John Morrison said what he would do and he accomplished that. No longer holding the X-Treme Championship, John Morrison holds the honor to be called the Intercontinental Champion and it's an honor he will hold for a long time. As he holds the title in the air, Morrison mouths "Society of Saviors will save you all." And with that, XWL's annual Novemeber PPV cuts to commercial break.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 4b24C

|

|

|

|

|

|

{The Pay Per View returns from the previous segment as we hear some wise words spoken out of the mouths of the commentators.}

Jim Ross: The next match that we have scheduled for tonight is between two men who are looking to become United States Champion! Both of these men come from very different backgrounds, Wade wants to reclaim the glory that he once had, and Damien Sandow is looking to make his rise to the top!

Michael Cole: That's true. Both of these men are remarkable athletes, and their methods are remarkable as well. Sandow has such a high intellect that he breaks the IQ Scale! And Wade Barrett is the best bare knuckle brawler there's ever been!

Jerry Lawler: And this will be quite a match up, but the winner, I don't think the fans will be cheering at the end of this one no matter who wins. These are two very disliked guys.

Jim Ross: That's true, and I don't blame the fans for disliking these guys. They have all sorts of talent, but when they aren't wrestling, they have huge mouths!

Jerry Lawler: And it'll be interesting to see who can back up all of their talk.

Jim Ross: I know, I'm excited for this one.

Michael Cole: Me too, no matter who walks out of this one champion, I'll be happy!

Jerry Lawler: I won't be happy with whoever ends up champion, but I am excited to see this match. These are two skilled competitors.

{The sound of "Hallelujah" rings out from everywhere in this sold out November to Remember crowd. Sandow comes out from the back in his utmost fancy attire and casually makes his way down to the ring. He steps inside and awaits his opponent for the night, Wade Barrett.}

Michael Cole: He looks ready, ready for a fight!

Jerry Lawler: Well, you haven't seen Wade yet, I'm sure he looks just as ready!

Jim Ross: Boy do I hope so, he's going to have to be ready to face Sandow.

{The Bare Knuckle Brawler comes out from the back, and looks ready, as expected. Wade walks down to the ring and steps into it, standing toe to toe with Damien Sandow. The two exchange a few glances before backing away from each other and taking off their entrance attires. They step back towards the middle of the ring and now the bell rings.}

Michael Cole: These two look ready for action, they want a piece of each other!

United States Championship

Normal Match

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 XoXpD
Wade Barrett Vs Damien Sandow

{Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow circle the ring, staring into each other's eyes, thinking of all the ways they'll have to try to win this match. Barrett then tries to throw a punch at Sandow, but Sandow easily evades. Wade then tries to throw another punch, but Damien Sandow dodges once more. Wade Barrett then begins to launch a barrage of lefts and rights which are all avoided by Sandow, until a sharp kick to the gut is landed from Barrett that floors Sandow. Barrett then begins to attempt to stomp the life out of Damien, but the intellectual one is quick to dodge a boot that sends Wade's foot into the ground hard.}

Jim Ross: Look at Sandow, he's dodging move after move!

Michael Cole: Quite the agile display if I do say so myself, but he needs to strike now, this is his opportunity.

{While Wade shakes out the pain in his leg, Sandow makes use of his chance and begins a quick strike combo that backs Barrett up to the ropes. Sandow throws Wade off the ropes as Barrett bounces back at him and is thrown over the top of Damien Sandow with a back body drop. Sandow swiftly walks over to the grounded Barrett and nails an elbow to his chest. He attempts to hit a second one, but Wade rolls away. He quickly maneuvers himself to the top of Damien Sandow where he throws punch after punch to the face of Sandow. The ref pulls Wade off after a few punches and Barrett agrees to stop. He lifts up Sandow then and hits a snap suplex. However, Sandow is quick to his feet and tries to charge at Wade and he does, taking him down with an elbow. We then have to take a break for some commercials.}

{After an extremely long commercial break, the television fans must be incredibly upset that they've missed this very epic match! There's been multiple great spots, back and forth action, so many amazing moves put together with hopes riding high for this match! But as we come back onto TV, we're met with Wade Barrett Irish Whipping Sandow across the ropes in the ring, both men seem tired. Sandow bounces back and he hits it! Black hole slam! The cover... 1... 2... But there's a kickout.}

Jim Ross: Bah gawd, how can these two still kick out? Those of you at home haven't been with us to see, but these men have sustained incredible amounts of damage.

Michael Cole: And there's been tons of close kick outs and near falls, you wouldn't believe it!

Jerry Lawler: At times both of these men have looked like they were about to be the next United States Champion... But to no avail.

{And with that... Wade stands up and is performing his wake up taunt! Damien Sandow creeps to his feet having no idea what is waiting for him when he turns around..... Or does he? Sandow kicks Wade in the gut as soon as he turns around, before Barrett can even grab Wade for the Wasteland that he had been setting up! Sandow then just as quickly turns Barrett around and delivers a Terminus! He covers Barrett!}

3!!!

{Sandow has done it! He has claimed his first championship here in XWL! Damien Sandow has defeated the former wrecking machine in Wade Barrett, he's become the United States Champion. The Intellectual Savior slides outside the ring, not even waiting for his hand to be raised as the winner.}

Jim Ross: Isn't he glad he's champion? Sandow didn't even want his hand raised.

Jerry Lawler: Well, he has weird ways of showing things. He's got to be jumping for joy inside.

Michael Cole: Either way, we have a new United States Champion! And it's Damien Sandow, the Intellectual Savior, of the Unwashed Masses!

{And it's then that he walks by the commentary table and to the position where the United States Championship belt was placed before the match. Sandow grabs it, straps it over his shoulder, and proceeds to walk around the ring.}

Jim Ross: Where is he going?

Jerry Lawler: Talk about a celebration cut short...

Michael Cole: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

{Damien Sandow walks all the way around the ring before reaching the side where the ramp is. He doesn't even hesitate to continue his strut right down the ramp and before you know it, Sandow is out of sight and backstage. The crowd are booing ferociously, not only at him leaving so abruptly with the title, but they hate the fact that he's champion so much...}

Jerry Lawler: Well. That was quite the celebration, I don't think we've ever seen a bigger one!

Michael Cole: Sarcasm isn't funy, King..

Jim Ross: Neither are you, Cole.

Michael Cole: At least I don't constantly talk about barbecue sauce and slobber knockers. I actually do my job, as a commentator.

{And for those who are not listening to the commentary, it becomes noticeable that at the top of the stage none other than the man who just walked out has returned, carrying his Championship over his shoulder, but he now has his robe as well. And a mic too.}

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_HDTV_2012-09-21_720p_AVCHD-SC-SDH_mp40029

Damien Sandow: Ah, now that I have been properly robed as the masses have become accustom to, I may speak my wisdom. You see, the transpiring of today is nothing of significant amount for this match was never in question. From the moment I stepped into this business this day was destine to be upon us and I have been destine to not only rid this world of X-Treme, but grace it with my presence as United States Champion. This day is nothing more than a forthcoming of efforts which have been tallying themselves up for an amount of time. And to the dear Wade, I applaud your effort and your valiant attempts to defeat such an Intellectual man as myself for I know this is a difficult task for an ignoramus, but surely you know inside that you did not fail for no man may defeat myself. For whenever I please, I may win. This is an underlying rule; however, with this ability, I must take responsibility, for if I were to never lose, the balance would be upset. My wins must be chosen wisely, for instance, upon this night I have chosen to overcome the darkness that is irrelevancy and put it to rest once and for all.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_HDTV_2012-09-21_720p_AVCHD-SC-SDH_mp40046

Damien Sandow: It is my pleasure to announce myself as United States Champion for no longer shall the days of indecency bar the human race from the progression it is in desperate need of. The miscreants, ignoramuses, demons, and false prophets alike have been halted all by my own doing and it is now that you may see the true light of wisdom. For I have made it my quest, my sole mission to enlighten the masses and never before have I been more close to that feat than at this moment. The United States has been at a downfall for quite some time, and behold, as I represent this nation, it shall rise to heights never before seen. Not only shall I restore it to what it once was, but I shall make it of an even greater being. I have an almighty power the likes of which you can not imagine. Unfortunately, because you can't imagine it this often leads to disbelief. Slanderous thoughts in which they believe I am not a true savior. But why, why would I don the name 'Society of Saviors' if I truly were not a savior? Would this not then, be misleading? And surely you must know that I would never mislead an individual in such a case, for I am a righteous man. And I truly do possess this unimaginable power, but it is not the power which matters, it is the use in which I put it to. If I were to force this upon you, I would not be such a great man, for you would not be listening to my words upon your own free will. I must of course lead you into believing what I seek to be in your knowledge through my actions and proof that my customs are indeed the correct way.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_HDTV_2012-09-21_720p_AVCHD-SC-SDH_mp40042

Damien Sandow: However, at this moment, my time is limited. Fear not, for my reign shall not share in that essence. My reign shall span for a lengthy period, but, I shall inform you now that one day it shall end. However, prior to this end, it shall become a glorious reign. This I ensure. My reign shall be in contrast to the very first night in which I captured the title. It shall bare length, it shall be of ease to retain this championship, and though I captured it alone on this night, I shall hold it in correlation to John Morrison holding his captured Intercontinental Championship. And unlike the now defunct X-Treme division, I shall not be the destroyer of this belt, but rather, the healer. Now, I must depart. And before you even attempt to do so, I encourage your boos. You are yet to understand me, but in effort to reach an agreement, I will understand the masses and thus allow them to boo. I know that upon wise words entering into an ignorant mind, they may lose the meaning in which they were intended to. And while I am unable to change your minds at this moment, I have foreseen that one day I shall be accepted into the arms of the fans. And on that day, there will be a mutual understanding between one another for we shall no longer quarrel like you are attempting to do now. However, that is another day, and for now I am only left with two words. You're welcome.

{Sandow drops the microphone and quickly walks backstage. He's won his first title, but will it be his only title, or will he win many?}

Jim Ross: I can't believe it. Damien Sandow is the United States Champion and John Morrison is the Intercontinental Champion. The Society of Saviors together have both won titles!

Michael Cole: What is there not to believe? They're two highly skilled athletes, it was a matter of time before this happened!

Jerry Lawler: But this is just so sudden... One day we have Antonio Cesaro and Chavo Guerrero as our champions, as well as Morrison as the X-Treme Champion and the next... There's no X-Treme Champion anymore, and both of the other titles were vacated and now won by a tag team! I think it's been quite awhile since the last time a tag team have each held a title... Years ago, Team Perfection saw Evan Bourne and Dolph Ziggler both holding the United States and Intercontinental titles, but since then, this hasn't been done! That's over two and a half years.

Jim Ross: Quite a feat it is. But now the questions remains, what will they make of these two reigns? Will the glory be short lived, or is an era truly starting as Sandow claims?

Michael Cole: I've got to agree with Sandow. I mean, has he steered us wrong yet?

Jerry Lawler: Yes..

Michael Cole: No he hasn't. And why don't we take a commercial break while you contemplate your answer.

Jerry Lawler: Cole, you can't just start a commercial break like tha-

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Big congratulations to Stay, and to RCP for his FIRST title win! cheers

It finally happened, I told you mischief
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Big congrats to my partner, RCP, on his 1st title, yay cheers. SoS, we're taking over. You're Welcome.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Picture+8And Sandow as champ, maybe one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Thx guys and congrats to stay for his first title win other than X-Treme Razz

But smh who deleted a post on the last page just to page bottom me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Why the fuck did you have to go and do that?

Who can I bully now? :/

So inconsiderate for others, smh.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Rated RCP wrote:

But smh who deleted a post on the last page just to page bottom me XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 1064390077

I won the divas title, this is my 3rd title study
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Stay✔ wrote:
Rated RCP wrote:

But smh who deleted a post on the last page just to page bottom me XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 1064390077

He had an amazing reign with the title too mischief

But congrats Stay on the title and congrats RCP on finnaly winning a championship. Now you can stop saying "I'm not allowed to win titles."
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Austin wrote:
Stay✔ wrote:
Rated RCP wrote:

He had an amazing reign with the title too XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 272528

But congrats Stay on the title and congrats RCP on finnaly winning a championship. Now you can stop saying "I'm not allowed to win titles."

I did have an amazing reign, can't say the same for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Austin wrote:
Stay✔ wrote:
Rated RCP wrote:

He had an amazing reign with the title too mischief

o well i dont pay attention to divas so Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Jeez Stay I had an amazing run with the Intercontinental title and you don't see me bragging about it all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:03 pm

*Footage shot earlier in the week begins to play. It's a scene we have come to know for each XWL Pay-Per-View; Brock Lesnar alone with a camera in his face in a UFC-style prematch interview. This time however, he is not in a dimly lit room, but he's inside a gym of some kind. Brock appears to be in high spirits, after announcing exclusively on XWL.com last week that his match against Randy Orton at tonight's PPV November To Remember would be none other than a Lions Den Match; A Mixed Martial Arts style match in which he would have a distinct advantage over the Viper. No wonder he is in such a good mood...*

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Tumblr_m5zcvmcVWF1r9vcipo4_250

[Brock Lesnar]
Am I nervous about finally stepping inside the ring with Randy Orton? Seriously... what kind of a question is that? Have I EVER been nervous about stepping into the ring with ANYBODY? I've been inside that ring with legends like Hulk Hogan... badasses like The Undertaker... and giants like The Big Show. And I've beat them all. I've defeated pound for pound some of the toughest men on this planet inside the Octagon like Randy Couture and Shane Carwin... and you ask me something like that? No... no I'm not nervous. I NEVER get nervous. But with Orton, I'm relishing the opportunity to hurt and maim him inside a cage, where he has nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Tumblr_m5zcvmcVWF1r9vcipo8_250

[Brock Lesnar]
For those of you who don't know much about MMA or the Lions Den Match type, because you're either too stupid or too young to even remember the last one, let me explain. The only way to win is by knockout or submission and it takes place inside a 15 foot high steel cage.. What that means, is I have the chance to either pummel Orton so badly that his body shuts down completely, or I cause him so much pain that he has to tap out and give up to me live in front of millions of his fans. How humiliating that will be... it's such a shame.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Tumblr_m5zcvmcVWF1r9vcipo7_250

[Brock Lesnar]
My strategy going into this match will be the same as any other match. To win. That's my strategy. It always has been and it always will be. Because I'm a winner. The fact I get to beat the hell out of Orton is a bonus. After all his whining and complaining and his attacks on both Paul and me, he deserves a beating.

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Tumblr_m5zcvmcVWF1r9vcipo3_250

[Brock Lesnar]
I bet that right now, Randy is living life to his fullest. He's taking his family out to posh restaurants, he's getting drunk and he's buying as much expensive crap that he can. Because he knows full well what I can do to him. What I'm capable of...

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Tumblr_m5zcvmcVWF1r9vcipo5_250

[Brock Lesnar]
He knows that his quality of life won't be the same after this Sunday. When I'm through with him, he'll be back on that very same hospital bed he was last month, but this time, he won't be getting back on his feet. That's a promise...

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Tumblr_m5zcvmcVWF1r9vcipo1_250

*Lesnar breaks into a sick chuckle and smirks like a madman as the screen fades to black...*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012   XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL November to Remember: 11/25/2012 - 12/2/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next