Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: A Conversation Between Guerreros.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: A Conversation Between Guerreros. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: A Conversation Between Guerreros.   XWL.com Exclusive: A Conversation Between Guerreros. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:00 pm

A cameraman is following Vickie as she storms up a driveway and gets to somebody’s front door. She bangs on the door furiously while ringing the bell at the same time. When that doesn’t work she begins to scream for the owner of the house to open up and eventually the door flies open and we quickly realize that the home belongs to none other than Chavo Guerrero. Chavo winces though it’s unclear if it’s because he’s in pain or if it’s due to finding Vickie standing at his door step.

Vickie Guerrero
Well, aren’t you going to let me in?

Chavo Guerrero
No, but I can call you a cab to take you home.

Vickie Guerrero
I came here to talk to you, Chavo, show a little respect.

Chavo Guerrero
I’m sorry but being on break from XWL should mean that I shouldn’t have to deal with you.

Vickie Guerrero
But I’m here doing you a favor.

Chavo Guerrero
You’re here to make my life harder, like you always do.

Vickie Guerrero
Excuse me? I’ve given you more chances than I can count.

Chavo Guerrero
Chances? You mean like forcing Kid Kash on me for months?

Vickie Guerrero
If it wasn’t for Kid Kash you would mean nothing, he made you relevant again.

Chavo Guerrero
I made myself relevant and I’m sick and tired of you trying to take credit for what I’ve accomplished.

Vickie Guerrero
You’re so proud about everything you claim you’ve done on your own yet you NEVER hesitate to throw it all away.

Chavo Guerrero
You call getting injured throwing it away?

Vickie Guerrero
I call you walking away being a coward.

Chavo Guerrero
I’m looking out for myself, I’m not going to let an injury end my career. I’m going to get better and when that day comes I’m going out on my own terms.

Vickie Guerrero
And what happens when you come back, huh? You start your way at the bottom? And then your losing streak comes back? And then you get all angry and bitter again and blame everyone else for your misfortune?

Chavo Guerrero
That’s not what would happen….

Vickie Guerrero
That’s EXACTLY what would happen, it’s happened before and there’s NOTHING stopping it from happening again.

Chavo Guerrero
You don’t know me as well as I do.

Vickie Guerrero
Don’t play that card, I know you well enough to see that this is nothing different than when you threw away your money in the bank case.

Chavo Guerrero
I wasn’t injured then, it’s not the same thing at all.

Vickie Guerrero
You may not have been physically hurt, but mentally…

Chavo Guerrero
Stop it. I don’t need you here telling me what you think is right, because I know I doing what I have to by giving the belt away.

Vickie Guerrero
That’s the thing Chavo, you haven’t officially been stripped of the title.

Chavo Guerrero
What are you talking about, I relinquished the belt, you should be worried about finding a new champion, not about what I’m doing.

Vickie Guerrero
And I’m giving you a chance to take back what you said last week, I told management that you needed time to think things over and…

Chavo Guerrero
There’s nothing to think about…

Vickie Guerrero
There’s plenty to consider, you promised these people that you’d give them a title reign for the ages. You told them that you’d redeem the title and make it something worth talking about for the first time in a long time and the moment you get a little ache in your back you decide to call it quits.

Chavo Guerrero
It’s more than just an ache, Vickie, don’t you try to…

Vickie Guerrero
You’re on your feet, you’re walking and that means you can wrestle.

Chavo Guerrero
I’m done arguing with you Vickie, I’ve made my choice.

Vickie Guerrero
So have I.

Chavo Guerrero
And what’s that supposed to mean?

Vickie Guerrero
It means that at November to Remember you will show up and defend your title or else you’re not welcome back in XWL period.

Chavo slams the door shut right in Vickie’s face and she kicks it hard before walking away.

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: A Conversation Between Guerreros.
Page 1 of 1