Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Fade To Black: Episode One. With Seth Rollins.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fade To Black: Episode One.  With Seth Rollins. Empty
PostSubject: Fade To Black: Episode One. With Seth Rollins.   Fade To Black: Episode One.  With Seth Rollins. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:42 pm

*The following video was posted on XWL.com just before this week's episode of Breakdown airs. Seth Rollins is shown in an undisclosed location.*

Fade To Black: Episode One.  With Seth Rollins. VCo6r

[Seth Rollins]
Hey guys, welcome to the first episode of Fade To Black. I am of course Seth Rollins, your King Of The Ring of 2012. Now a lot of you might be wondering why I've started my own webshow. I mean, I'm already active enough on twitter and facebook right? Well, the reason is I've been backed into a corner by XWL management. Ever since I won the King Of The Ring, it's like they've been trying to sweep me under the rug. They're trying to stop you guys from liking me by cutting my TV time to matches over the past couple of weeks. And even the matches have been made as difficult as possible. This week I'm going up against the new XWL Champion Edge, the same guy who would possibly set his own grandmother on fire if it meant keeping a hold of that title. I'm expecting Edge to try and cheat as usual to gain the upper hand against me, but I'm not fazed by that. Not one bit. I'm as confident as ever heading into this match and I know I have what it takes to walk out victorious.

Fade To Black: Episode One.  With Seth Rollins. L6m3o

[Seth Rollins]
But XWL management don't seem to want me walking out victorious. Neither do the locker room. I hear all the whispers, all the rumours by the guys in charge stating that I'm getting too big for my boots. I hear the other wrestlers stating that I'm "being pushed to the moon"... but they're all wrong. I'm doing this on my own. I had an opportunity with the King Of The Ring which I seized upon. And it paid off. I've faced Shawn Michaels, The Miz, Triple H and Chris Jericho since making my XWL debut. Faced and defeated every last one of them, fair and square, 123. The list of names I've defeated is like a who's who of XWL, and that list keeps on growing. You find me someone else who has faced guys of that calibre in consecutive weeks. You won't find anyone. Even the so-called world champions - both former and current - don't face as tough opponents as I do every single week. The fact is, I feel like they're trying to bury me. And I feel like they're trying to turn the XWL Universe against me. They don't want this hotshot kid beating their top guys or being their King Of The Ring, and they definitely don't want me to become World Champion at Eye For An Eye inside the Elimination Chamber. It's funny, because my spot in that chamber is legally binding now that I'm King Of The Ring, and I have every intention of walking out as champion. So far their plans to draw attention away from me are backfiring. I'm not a cocky guy, but I have to say I'm just simply better than everyone else at this point.

Fade To Black: Episode One.  With Seth Rollins. NzwRv

[Seth Rollins]
So anyway this webshow here is my own personal space to vent and reach out to you guys because "they" won't allow me to do so on TV anymore. Well, after I defeat Edge this week and show him up for the cheating sleazebag that he is, I'd better get some airtime next week. And I plan on having a long discussion with Mick Foley about all this crap I have to deal with. He's the only one in the powers-that-be who seems to understand me. If I don't get the airtime, I'll be right here in my own personal space on the internet. We will not be denied.

*The video feed suddenly cuts out as it ends and a commerical for an upcoming XWL DVD realease begins to play.*
Back to top Go down

Fade To Black: Episode One. With Seth Rollins.
Page 1 of 1