Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.Com - The Miz post match.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

XWL.Com - The Miz post match.  Empty
PostSubject: XWL.Com - The Miz post match.    XWL.Com - The Miz post match.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:55 pm

*The video starts, it's a replay of Seth Rollins vs The Miz, the King of the Ring Semi-Final match. It shows highlights of Seth and Miz battling it out with the crowd getting behind the newcomer, and then it goes to black and white as Seth drops Miz with “The Blackout”. It pans to the crowd as multiple fans raise their arms and cheer in favour of Rollins, Miz is shown rolling out of the ring holding his head. We cut to backstage to a locker-room door that reads “The Miz” The cameraman opens the door and walks over to Miz who is sitting on a chair with a towel over his head, Miz brings the towel off of his head and rests it on his shoulders. He talks with an intense hate filled glare.*

XWL.Com - The Miz post match.  MjYc8

[The Miz] What.. the hell.. do you want?

[Cameraman] I.. Uhh, I was told to ask you your thoughts on your match against Seth Rollins. Do you feel you underestimated him?

*Miz instantly replies, almost cutting the cameraman off, he snaps right into his reply.*

XWL.Com - The Miz post match.  HdUQE

[The Miz] Of course I underestimated him you IDIOT! If I didn't underestimate him do you think I would be sitting here sulking right now, with nothing going for me at all in this god forsaken company?? NO! Whose bright idea was it to let some freaking kid into this tournament in his first match? It's outrageous, Shawn Michaels and I were screwed. We shouldn't have to put up with low rate talent like that, you know what that match was? Beginners luck. That win was a full on fluke and I'm not going to stand back and let that punk steal my glory in King of the Ring. That should be The Miz in the finals, not him. I was the one who took Daniel Bryan out of the tournament, I was prepared for any opponent but not someone who just joined the company. I knew nothing about him, it's not fair! He can flap his gums about “change” all he wants, but all he's changed is my attitude. He's made me feel as bad as I've ever felt about my career, he's made me feel as bitter as I've ever felt. And my actions in return there will be no-one to blame but Seth Rollins. He wanted to get a breath of fresh air into XWL? That breath of fresh air would have been someone like The Miz winning King of the Ring.

XWL.Com - The Miz post match.  FsOx8

[The Miz] It's not just Seth Rollins, it's not just King of the Ring. It's this sham of a company as a whole, we've got people like Seth thinking they run the place.. Lawsuits going on, it's madness. The only person who can see through all of this mess is me, and I know what's real in this company and the only person who is true to themselves here is The Miz. I haven't had a World Heavyweight Championship match in XWL yet. Do you want to know why? Because I'm not a kiss-ass, I'm not someone like Seth Rollins who sucks up to management about how they're going to change the company to sneak my way into King of the Ring.

[Cameraman] What would you do if Seth Rollins won the whole tournament?

XWL.Com - The Miz post match.  HEImc

[The Miz] What would I do if Seth Rollins won King of the Ring?...

*Miz takes a deep breath.*

XWL.Com - The Miz post match.  8RkFi

[The Miz] What would I do if Seth Rollins got into an Elimination Chamber and not me?

*The Miz takes his towel off of his shoulders and clenches his water bottle.*

[The Miz] What would I do if Seth Rollins won the World Championship before me?

*Suddenly Miz stands to his feet and throws his bottle of water across the room, the cameraman moves back as Miz picks up his chair and throws it against his locker. Miz walks up to the cameraman at a fast pace and grabs the camera and pushes the cameraman down, Miz just holds the camera up to his face.*

[The Miz] You don't wanna know.

*Miz then drops the camera on the cameraman as we fade out from this intense video.*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

XWL.Com - The Miz post match.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL.Com - The Miz post match.    XWL.Com - The Miz post match.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Holy shit you just done something that the real Miz has never ever done, make him look intimidating, the last few lines of that promo were so intense and I hope you're using this to take him in a new direction and turn a loss into a HUGE win in the long run.
Back to top Go down

XWL.Com - The Miz post match.
Page 1 of 1