Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey

Go down 
+14
Zander
MicksterG951
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
AVG
Bang
creech
Man of pain
Austin
Sable
sdogg50c
Jonguin
Ash
TheFilthParade
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Okay so, We've decided to do this again to get all your thoughts on XWL as a whole. We know sometimes people don't tend to want to speak up about stuff they dislike etc for various reasons, so this is your chance to tell us your feelings on everything so we know what to improve on and help you enjoy XWL more. So what we are asking you to do is to just fill out the survey below, to give us your thoughts and opinions so we know how can help everyone enjoy it more and maybe get some ideas on what to add/change. Don't be afraid or worried about stating your honest opinion on anything asked, it's better to get it out and let us know than it is to not speak up.

The Survey
What's your favorite thing about XWL?

What's your least favorite?

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help the shows grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?

What are your opinions on the current XWL Championships?

Do you have any ideas to improve the overall appeal of the XWL 15, X-treme and Divas titles?

What do you think of how you've been booked?

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:51 pm

The Survey
The community as a whole! It's great to see everyone getting along and not just on WWE but also branching out onto other games Razz

I don't really have a least favourite.

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help the shows grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?
I'll edit an answer in later. Can't really think of ways to improve it tbh. I think it is going really great.

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?
Yeah

Both superstars, since I don't intend Eve to be booked for a while.

Not sure atm, might edit an answer in later.

I like them all, don't really have a dislike to any.

Do you have any ideas to improve the overall appeal of the XWL 15, X-treme and Divas titles?
I don't think there is much to do for the divas title. It's in the members hands to pick up a diva and become active and try to get a shot. For the other two I feel the threads where a good idea in order to get challengers and to see who wants a shot.

Joey Ryan needs to main event mischief

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?
Just a thought, I love the idea of brand warfare. If we could I think it would be great to have a PPV based on Redemption vs Breakdown. With the ME maybe being a 6 man tag between the best 3 from each brand, and other brand matches also. I think that could be cool.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 pm

The Survey
Ash.

Ted DiBiase.

Kind of my job.

Same^

Until Curtis gets a contract I only want Cody booked, but I don't even want him booked until the lawsuit is settled.

Improve the dislike/like system. It's well over abused and I think it could be great if it's improved upon to only liking stuff.

I wish people put effort into their XWL 15 stuff. The title looks so weak right now because it seems like not even the champions give a damn.

I think it's up to the members to make great feuds and great matches over the titles.

Horrible. The booking team sucks. Fire all the admins (except Krzy) and give a spot to Bang, Ash, Z, and Adam already.

Members need to speak up more. If you have a problem tell us. Don't sit around with your thumbs up your asses until we make another survey thread.

Last edited by Penguin, M.D. on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Ash.

Horrible. The booking team sucks. Fire all the admins (except Krzy) and give a spot to Bang, Ash, Z, and Adam already.

Penguin <3

#LegaliseSleaze
Back to top Go down

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 pm

The Survey
Matches and promos are top of the line.

Getting banned so much smh.

Yeah, two world titles would be nice especially with the amount of main event worthy superstars we now have, but I doubt that will be done.

Uh, if I have any lol.

All.

Not sure.

15/X-Treme are kind of the same in that they're defended regularly and one or the other isn't needed, but other than that everything seems fine.

Divas title, we'd just need more divas however that could be accomplished. XWL 15 and X-Treme would help with a division of wrestlers chasing them in the same way the rest of the titles have one, but that didn't work out so well last time so I'd have my doubts if it would this time. But the threads are a pretty good idea to go with for now, makes it more organized.

Ftw as of late, been facing better people yay1

Not really

Last edited by RCP on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:56 pm

The Survey

All the work everyone puts into it, Like Krzy doing the newsletter.

Not sure this goes here. When everyone bashes a promo instead of telling that person what they need to do to improve

I'd suggest stuff but I have no ideas okay

Of course I would be

Not really that fussed to be honest

No idea

15/X-Treme are defended too often cause if someone goes on holiday then they'd have to lose the belt if it's XWL15.

Omly as good as the person holding them in my opinion

I've been booked rather well.

Nothing really other than people should tell the admins if they have a problem with anything or anyone instead of having a disagreement that makes chat uncmofortable and awkward
Back to top Go down

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:58 pm

The Survey
What's your favourite thing about XWL?
This is a hard one to answer as I can't choose one thing so I won't choose any at all.

Two things.
*Inactive people holding superstars/divas for far too long before they're made available for others to choose.
*And I know it's probably not intentional but I feel that now and again certain people's efforts go unnoticed both in promos and in win/loss records. I think an idea could be to somehow show that stuff is being read and looked at by admins, as right now there is no proof of that. Maybe edit a post or something and leave a small comment at the end giving general feedback, it would only take a second if you're reading it anyway. This was something I was looking to incorporate when I was admin but I stepped down before I could even bring it up.

I don't know what you mean by grow as they're generally large match cards anyway.

Yes.

All.

Not sure.

They're great, although I would like to see Tag Team Championships some day. I don't like the idea of having a list of challengers for the 15 and X-treme titles though, because right now if someone new wanted to challenge you'd have to wait for months for your shot. It just seems bizarre to me.

I think Divas title is fine, just people have to make the effort. I know I will be as Beth, but the XWL 15 title and X-treme title are off limits to a large number of people right now for the reasons mentioned in the last question. So I guess that's why their interest in promoing or making feuds about the titles is down.

I know I'm only just coming back but I think I was booked fine right before my hiatus. As Brock and Riley the booking was fine. In regards to the past, it did take far longer than I thought to elevate Wade to World title status than I expected, as he only lost like 3 times in 11 months and I promo'd every week... and even then it was a multi-man match for the title shot but that was over a year ago. For some reason I get the feeling that will happen again however well I do with my current crop of guys and I think a lot of people would feel that way too with theirs... But saying that I'm really looking forward to competing in the KOTR tournament with Rollins and I appreciate having that opportunity offered when the slot became available.

No, but I'm always up for helping with anything XWL-related.

Back to top Go down

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Now that I've had a chance to read how other people answered, I think this idea by RCP is really good considering the quality of the stuff in XWL.

RCP wrote:

Yeah, two world titles would be nice especially with the amount of main event worthy superstars we now have, but I doubt that will be done.

And then maybe once per year both champions could face off. Supremacy sounds like it could be cool for a champion vs champion match, which also kind of works with Ash's brand vs brand idea too. I think Supremacy could have the potential to be the 2nd biggest show of the year (like our Summerslam) if this becomes reality.

Last edited by LastChancery on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Dolph Ziggler and that Cody Rhodes guy.

idk

Yes. Nothing needs to be done atm.

I'm always up for helping as much as I can.

I'm fine with being booked as all.

It's fine.

If I said my opinions, they would hunt me down. plain mischief:

The Divas title is fine. Just the lack of some divas. The XWL 15 & X-treme like others said should have more effort put into them. I know they aren't the main titles or more important, but none the less they are still titles and should have the same amount of effort or a little more than the current use.

plain mischief:

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:20 pm

The Survey
The league in a whole. Matches, Promos, Community are all good and pretty fun to be around. Plus as Ash said, we don't just play WWE '12, we play other games too.

I don't exactly have a least favorite, other members could be annoying at times but that isn't really a problem when it comes to how I feel being in XWL.

Nothing could really be done I think, the shows are already big, have good matches and have good promos. So I don't really think anything needs to be done.

Of course.

At the time, all. Not sure though when school starts.

No idea.

All the championships are good right now, all the champions that need to promo weekly promo weekly.

I think that part of the reason with the Diva's division being off lately is with the lack of "Face Divas." If you look at the roster right now, it's really only Mickster and I (I Think) for Divas who are face and little face divas = little feuds. So I just think if their were more face divas, maybe divas in a whole, we'd get more feuds and the Diva's would be good again. X-Treme and 15 I don't know what to say, not really anyway to improve them.

Crap, I've gotta go against David now at the PPV. Just give me the title already.

Nothing I could think off of the top of my head. But Ash had a cool idea with the "Brand Warfare" and the 3 versus 3 match. Other then that, not sure. If I think of something I'll edit it in.
Back to top Go down
Man of pain
Jobber
Man of pain

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:40 pm

The Survey

How much effort people put in to the shows each week.

How inactive members keep superstars.

Mabye for a ppv, you can have all cage matches, like steel cage, hell in a cell, and elimination chamber matches, but only those kinds of matches in the ppv.

Yes

One

What features do you think the XWL shows could have to improve it?

Have more sipulations in more shows

Just putting it out here, mabye have two world title, like a world heavyweight title and XWL title.

There good for now.

I hope in the next three month to have one title or one title shot.

If you need any other help with XWL, dont hesitate to ask.

Last edited by Man of pain on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 pm

The Survey
Doing matches, making promos and being in chat.

The members talking about stuff that they don't like about XWL in other chats because their to scared that they will be banned.

Make Santino GM.

YES YES YES YES YES

At the time because i only have Santino and Jack.

I don't know.

All of them are good but i don't like how the IC champion can just go for the lower stage belts greedy.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ divas. XWL 15 championship and X-treme should be treated like the other titles.

I like it so far.

The title history is not the best compared to other leagues it does not say days they had the belt for,gamertags and does not look neat.

Last edited by ewantu2 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
creech
New Talent
creech

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:26 pm

The Atmosphere and the fact that everyone here is absolutely amazing Smile
I don't really have a least favourite.

I'll suggest idea's when there needs to be idea's given everything right now is perfect in my opinion.

Of Course

Well I'm only one superstar now but when I was two I'd have to say both superstars.

Like I said in the previous question everything looks amazing maybe something like WWE.COM has with a picture and a little news caption under it for example there could be a Michael Mcgillicutty picture and under it it'll say something like this week on redemption Mcgillicutty captured a massive victory over etc,etc.

They are all deserving Smile

Not really no

Iv'e only been booked for one match so far the booking has been amazing for me Smile

The survey idea was clever guys keep up the good work I'm glad to express my opinions Smile I answered these as honestly as I could.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 pm

The Survey
It's fun?

The bitching, the shit trolling and fighting on chatbox.

I am willing, I just haven't really thought about ways to make it better.

Yeah.

All.

I think I should be given the admin feature and not that sellout fuck Krzy.

I think having lengthy feuds makes them better, but only if there aren't any other realistic challengers. Don't get me wrong Ted vs McGillicutty was a decent feud, but there are others just as deserving of a title shot.

I'm doing pretty good.

I just wanted to say that Penguin needs some TP for his bunghole
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:45 pm

The Survey

The fun and funny things that people post on the site that make me laugh in real life.

I don't really have a least favorite I like how the site is going but if I were to choose one thing I dislike currently is that most of us who don't have titles or are in the lower scenes don't really know what our status will be in the future. Other then that everything is in my opinion is great!.

Well honestly in my opinion I think the site should have it's own Like page and twitter pages. I know that some members have fake XWL twitter accounts for trolling but I honestly think that maybe someday the admins can set up a twitter and FB page to make it more realistic and cool considering that this IS the internet.

Yes.

In my opinion for right now I would like to be primarily booked as Drew Mcintyre. I know I could do better as him although i'll try to improve the best i can in the future as Sin Cara.

Nothing really although I liked the idea from Ash, where we could have a brand warfare type of tag team match. I honestly think it would be fun to watch and cool for the shows.

I think they are good for now and I don't really have any complaints for now Razz

Well I don't really have a problem with the divas title division because honestly I don't read them or care for them. I think to improve the xtreme and 15 title division we could have like a battle royal or a 6 man elimination match to determine the #1 contenders for the lower card superstars

I honestly like my position as far as booking goes. Considering that i've had 2 title shots and going again main event talent is really where I prefer to be

BLUEBERRY!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:18 am

For those of you concerned about your future status like AVG said, I'd suggest getting involved with a feud.

I know feuds can be hard to find, trust me I've had my fair share of trouble finding a feud, but if you can get a good one and you're able to pull out quality matches and promos every week you should expect to climb up the ranks faster. Of course, you need to understand we can only have one number one contender at a time, so don't expect getting a title shot will be easy.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:24 am

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
For those of you concerned about your future status like AVG said, I'd suggest getting involved with a feud.

I know feuds can be hard to find, trust me I've had my fair share of trouble finding a feud, but if you can get a good one and you're able to pull out quality matches and promos every week you should expect to climb up the ranks faster. Of course, you need to understand we can only have one number one contender at a time, so don't expect getting a title shot will be easy.

This, plus I don't try to offended people with this. But with the feud thread it doesn't help when you expect people to pm you. We see post after post saying "pm me" and if everyone is expecting a pm then a feud won't get made. Just look in the feud thread, when someone says pm me, then just pm them. Simple as that, i don't know if it's a on going problem but It's just something I've noticed. Post after post saying pm me.
Back to top Go down

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:32 am

Being Curt Hawkins, all the awesome promos, and general fun times on Minecraft with you loveable bastards <3

Ash not being a mod. Fix dis ish.

I'll be glad to help out in any way possible.

Sure. Let me book.

Well, I like playing as Hawkins. So the fact you're booking me as him makes me a happy camper.

Get rid of the like system again as it's really just become "lol dislike *insert name here*'s posts because he's a doodyhead" or whatever.

Give me the World Title already, fuck that Ted DiBiase faggot.

In all honesty, I like the new organized systems for the 15 title, but I think we should leave it for the newer members. And I know this will be shot down, but I honestly want to see the X-Treme Title become 24/7. I think it'd be a pretty fun idea to get everyone actively involved. Also, we need A LOT MORE FACE DIVAS. I think Austin's the only one and that's just not okay. (As I sit here with a heel diva)

Hawkins vs DiBiase plz.

Yes. Give me Jeff Hardy you bunch of dingleberries. Partystarter out.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:40 am

AVG wrote:

Well honestly in my opinion I think the site should have it's own Like page and twitter pages. I know that some members have fake XWL twitter accounts for trolling but I honestly think that maybe someday the admins can set up a twitter and FB page to make it more realistic and cool considering that this IS the internet.
I don't wanna be a jerk, but I don't really think it's needed. Not everyone on here has a FB/Twitter nor will they want to make one just for that. I realize fb and twitter are big, but I don't see it benifiting the league in anyway or being any use anyway. Besides there is more you can do on here than Twitter or fb.
Back to top Go down

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:46 am

TheKlasslessOne wrote:

I don't like the November to Remember PPV name, dunno what the plans are for a brand warfare thing, and it would be cool if sometimes a seg could end a show instead of just a match, and post match stuff related to it. Like if that Highlight Reel closed Breakdown as opposed to the match.

I've thought about that too as well. Every week ending with a match or a match celebration gets boring after a time Razz

Edit: Also will add in I wouldn't mind X-Treme title being 24/7 as NJ mentioned, but it might become weird for promos if that were to happen so I'd be 50/50. And scratching the like system is also a good idea, it really doesn't add much and it just makes people like Ewantu who end up with massive amounts of negative likes not feeling the best.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:15 am

The Survey

Honestly since day one my favorite part has been that we create an environment that promotes fun inside and outside of matches, as well as a community that really does become like a second family to you. We fight sure, but not everyone gets a long all the time, things may be said but at the end of the day I'm sure we all hold no hard feelings or really hate anyone here, it's just the multitude of different personalities clashing will always create some drama to an extent, it's impossible to avoid but for the most part it's usually handled well. Which brings me back to the point, it's like a family, you fight with the ones you "love" and then you're joking with them the next minute, to me that's just one of the best things about the league.

Nothing against anyone when I say this, but if there's something you don't like, or something you complain to others about but not to me or any of the other four admins besides myself, that just irritates me. Because we're here to help, there are PM, and MSN options to get a hold of one of us if you have a problem, yet it feels like no one does that. We had to create a thread just to get some of that happening and we shouldn't have to create a thread where you can vent, you should be able to that on your own. We're not gonna bite, we're gonna help better your experience, but if you're gonna bitch behind our backs and moan about something you aren't even trying to bring to attention to us, well then nothing's gonna get solved and you're just gonna ruin your experience. We're here to help, this is supposed to be fun, so you got a problem? You come to us, MSN me, Gaz, Krzy, Jon, or Kyle. PM us, I don't care, don't just moan behind the scenes with others, bring stuff up so that we can actually do something about it.

Another thing that annoys me is the lack activity at times, I realize we all have lives and that comes first, but it just feels like sometime people can complain about others not doing stuff but then they turn around and do zip as well which a league, with two brands, and the roster we have right now, activity should be top notch and sometime it isn't. Hopefully a second World title will motivate people to be more into the league and please, can we get some new divas stuff going on? I'm always up to do stuff as Layla the (Current) Divas Champion to bring about some new activity but it got to the point where I had to make something happen myself for the title just recently because there was literally no one that had kept their diva or attempted at building them up aside from Austin who had a story line planned.

I always try to, just haven't had any real groundbreaking ideas as of late.

Considering I'd be the one doing the asking, yeah.

Again I do the booking along with others so this is kind of redundant to answer.

I know Krzy was on about not having time to continue the Newsletter in a few months, so I'd like in some way for them to continue if anyone were willing to volunteer or even having an official Newsletter team that each does a part of it every week would be cool.

I wish the XWL 15, and X-treme title had more going on for them but we've honestly tried, the X-treme series happened and because of people not being committed it kind of flopped, and honestly there's not much that can be done about the XWL 15. However I did bring up earlier in an admin discussion about maybe having the X-treme be exclusive for one brand, and the XWL 15 the other. It'd be different and ensure each show had their own titles that anyone could challenge for in the designated threads. As for those that said we should ditch the whole letting anyone challenge for them instead of new guys, I bring up when the X-treme title was just for new guys and we had to practically beg for challengers who didn't promo. You wanted a belt you could challenge for and you didn't put the work in to make it stick so we had to revert back to letting ANYONE not just newer/lesser people. As for the U.S/I.C Divisions, I can't really complain, a lot of recent switches so it'd understandable why a huge division isn't built around both yet. The Divas could be better but again adding a second title won't do anything because we'd still have very little activity in the division, what happened to actual divas feuds? Why does every feud have to be for the title? Come on people when I wasn't champion I had SOOOOOOOOOOO many feuds as Layla.

Basically what I said above, it's out of my control, it's up to you guys to make these titles matter, you need to promote them, you need to treat them like they're a big deal too instead of people bashing the X-treme and such in promos treating it like utter shit. It's only shit because you the members haven't taken the opportunity yourselves to make it into something like it was when Adam was X-treme Champion. He promoted the hell out of it, now we're lucky if we get one promo a month from the X-treme Champion no matter who it is. And you know about the challenge threads, you know the schedules for when belts are defended, so how about you actually hype your title shot "next week" or whatever instead of letting it just be like oh look _____ is challenging for the title this week, ain't that keen.

I'm World, and Divas Champion, can't exactly complain.

I just want the members as a whole to seize every opportunity you get, like okay we just had Night of Champions, a night where new people got contendership and title opportunities, and YET no Antonio promo hyping up that opportunity, no Kane promo. You guys had a shot at the U.S title that night, wouldn't that be enough material for at least a short howdy do? Titles only matter when you make them matter, hype them up, announce in advance of your future challenges, there's only so much the admins can do, it also falls on you to make them into something special. We can do tournaments, chambers, and what have you but if you don't promote and make it matter, then what can we do? It's honestly easy for people to complain but they can't see it's also their fault too. We had the belts well known for ANYONE to challenge for yet no one came to us we'd have to scramble at the last minute to find a challenger, sometimes even just name one ourselves because there was no one, so we had to Incorporate a thread which thankfully has worked, but now we need those people that challenge to hype shit up. We've added a second World title, we're trying to make it more motivating for you, but it's a two way street, we're giving all this including a lot of quick shots recently so you need to make the most of all these things. We're constantly working a lot more recently to increase the overall experience as a whole but it takes more than just us, it takes committed members that will seize the day so to speak.
Back to top Go down

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:35 am

Dave wrote:

I know Krzy was on about not having time to continue the Newsletter in a few months, so I'd like in some way for them to continue if anyone were willing to volunteer or even having an official Newsletter team that each does a part of it every week would be cool.

I could try helping, not sure if I'd be able to keep up work with it either though because this next school year seems like it'll be the hardest yet Embarassed

Dave wrote:

Basically what I said above, it's out of my control, it's up to you guys to make these titles matter, you need to promote them, you need to treat them like they're a big deal too instead of people bashing the X-treme and such in promos treating it like utter shit. It's only shit because you the members haven't taken the opportunity yourselves to make it into something like it was when Adam was X-treme Champion. He promoted the hell out of it, now we're lucky if we get one promo a month from the X-treme Champion no matter who it is. And you know about the challenge threads, you know the schedules for when belts are defended, so how about you actually hype your title shot "next week" or whatever instead of letting it just be like oh look _____ is challenging for the title this week, ain't that keen.

Made Sandow's goal the X-Treme title :L. Kinda far down on the list but I have plans until then so once I win it I can try and make it at least a little more interesting plain mischief:.

And not able to find the quote, but the bit about people not promoing when given opportunities I'll respond to as well:

Not trying to be mean or anything, but when you are given an opportunity you should promo. I'm sure plenty of people would love to have the opportunity you're having so the least you could do is a short interview or something. I know when I have a chance I try to make the most out of it promo-wise, and it would be nice if everyone did that, but even if you're not that type of person at least do something.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:43 am

RCP wrote:

And not able to find the quote, but the bit about people not promoing when given opportunities I'll respond to as well:

Not trying to be mean or anything, but when you are given an opportunity you should promo. I'm sure plenty of people would love to have the opportunity you're having so the least you could do is a short interview or something. I know when I have a chance I try to make the most out of it promo-wise, and it would be nice if everyone did that, but even if you're not that type of person at least do something.

I agree. Sadly most will use the excuse of not being able to think of something to say even if they're given ideas simply because they don't want to do anything. Though I am guilty of doing that myself.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:52 am

Dave wrote:

I really won't know how much free time I have until school starts, and whether it be breaking up the workload between users or just giving it to someone else, I'd hate to just burden another user like that.

Dave wrote:
The Divas could be better but again adding a second title won't do anything because we'd still have very little activity in the division, what happened to actual divas feuds? Why does every feud have to be for the title? Come on people when I wasn't champion I had SOOOOOOOOOOO many feuds as Layla.
There were and are active diva feuds: Mickie/Portia, Mickie/Trish (Twice), AJ/Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn/Michelle, Kharma/Maryse, Paige/My diva, Maxine was active, there were Bella Twins (or at least Brie), Madison Rayne was active, Beth will be active and we almost had Raquel/Natalya and there's probably one or two more I'm forgetting but it's not like people were sitting around waiting for Layla/Eve to end, it wasn't as active as it could be, but things were happening. And I wasn't just talking about second title, I get things have to be built up, it's that divas don't get anything at all and have nothing to look forward to, or motivate them like the men do with things like kotr, X-treme series.

And in any case what's with the double standard of wanting to motivate the men to work harder but knocking the divas for lack of activity? Shouldn't you be trying to motivate them too?
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:42 am

The Survey
Fueding, matches, and the community.

The certain members who seem to like causing problems.

Hell yeah. I would like to believe that I am a very active member and am always ready to help improve XWL as a whole.

fuck yea

As most know, Daniel Brya

A review section. We have Krzy's review in the Newsletter, and the occasional review from RCP or Jerry, but it gets depressing to promo when you don't get much feedback. If a member/members would devote their time to reviewing, I think it would truly help.

Love em all. XWL Championship shall be D-Bry's Evan grin

Saw that Krzy thinks that the XWL title is a pointless endeavor, (paraphrasing), and that the divas should be more "promoted". While this is true, I agree with what Ash said in that it's up to members to pick up divas and be active and actually FUED. XWL 15 and X-Treme title are fine.

Srs? 4 US Title shots, KOTR entry, and fueding with Mr. Money in the Bank? I think I'm being booked fine.

I love how people have been doing XWL.com exclusives. It's fucking epic, and keep up the good work. Overall, I love XWL and even though there are a few flaws, it's nothing that should be made into a big deal. It's been going for almost 4 years now, and just because some people may either not want to speak up, or complain WAY too much about how they've been booked doesn't mean that something is broken. Hopefully I helped and if not oh well Smile I love this league and really enjoy getting to know all the members. I consider you all my friends and I hope you think about the league before yourselves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Sponsored content

XWL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey   XWL Survey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Survey
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next