Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012

Go down 
+10
Jiggas
Ze Ben
Legal
Alan
Kyle
Zander
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
P.R Son
TheKrzyOne
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Where's Mickie? D:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:17 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Where's Mickie? D:

Wasn't sure who she could face...Gail maybe? :S
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:17 pm

MisterBlazer wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
Where's Mickie? D:

Wasn't sure who she could face...Gail maybe? :S
Layla.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:20 pm

He's calling you out, David.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:22 pm

David is too scared.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:26 am

Really looking forward to that Orton/HBK match, should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:53 am

Nice card. Really looking forward to about every match on the card and it looks like I've got my hands full this week Razz Good luck to all and Bosco shoot me a PM when you can plz
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Fn wrote:
Nice card. Really looking forward to about every match on the card and it looks like I've got my hands full this week Razz Good luck to all and Bosco shoot me a PM when you can plz

I can't wait for your Michelle promo this week
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:45 pm

*Following a lengthy video recap of the events that transpired during the fourth anniversary of Final Stand, we head inside the arena for the opening pyrotechnic signalling the start of tonight's episode of Redemptipn *

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 RawPyro1

[Michael Cole]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another exciting episode of Redemption!

[Joey Styles]
Exciting doesn't even begin to describe it, Cole. We're hot off the tails of the fourth anniversary of Final Stand, and what a show that was!

[Michael Cole]
Returns, debuts, shocking match-ups, what more could you want from the biggest show of the year?!

[Joey Styles]
We crowned a brand new Mr. and Miss Money In The Bank last night, where Madison Rayne took possession of the Miss Money In The Bank briefcase, and Michael McGillicutty bounced back from losing his X-treme Championship earlier in the night by winning his biggest accomplishment to date!

[Michael Cole]
Becoming Mr. Money In The Bank guarantees that he will get a one on one World Heavyweight Championship anytime he wants within the next 12 months.

[Joey Styles]
An opportunity that speaks loudly, and you gotta believe that this young man's career just took a huge rise.

[Michael Cole]
No doubt about that, but that's not all, Shawn Michaels was able to successfully defend his United States Championship against the challenger John Cena, and tonight we're set to determine his next challenger!

[Joey Styles]
Can the 2012 Mr. Money In The Bank overcome the massive, and undefeated Mason Ryan to get a United States Championship match next week, or, will Mason Ryan's undefeated streak continue and earn his first ever title match here in XWL?

[Michael Cole]
But tonight before putting his United States Championship on the line next week, Shawn Michaels will meet Randy Orton in our main-event of the evening.

[Joey Styles]
After Randy just came up short of winning the 2012 Money In The Bank ladder match, you know he's got some steam to let off, and unfortunately for the United States Champion, he'll face an angered viper.

[Michael Cole]
But for some, Final Stand marked a disappointed occasion...Ted DiBiase did not defeat The Rock, but, the biggest one of them all, CM Punk did not beat Vince McMahon's chosen opponent, and because of such, Vince McMahon will follow through with his promise to make Punk's life a "living hell"

[Joey Styles]
Punk was screwed! The Rock interfered, foul play was in effect, surely that violates the contract those two agreed upon?

[Michael Cole]
He still lost!

[Joey Styles]
Because The Rock laid him out illegally!

[Michael Cole]
Stop making excuses, Punk agreed to be Vince's if he lost, and he did, he only has himself to blame for that, blaming The Rock makes no sense!

[Joey Styles]
The Rock screwed him...That's cause to blame...

[Michael Cole]
Whatever...But perhaps the biggest news of Final Stand has got to be the crowning of a new World Heavyweight Champion!

[Joey Styles]
Justin Gabriel realized a boyhood dream last night, when he defeated his once friend, turned enemy, Wade Barrett winning the big one, on the biggest stage of them all...

[Michael Cole]
A huge night for that young man...

*The theme of the new World Heavyweight Champion hits around the arena to a huge pop from the audience*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 CNYV7
[Justin Roberts]
Please welcome your NEWWWWWW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! Justiiiin Gabriel!

[Joey Styles]
Speaking of that young man, it's our World Heavyweight Champion!

[Michael Cole]
The fans are on their feet for this young favorite amongst the XWL universe.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 0pJyv
*Then Justin Gabriel walks out from the curtain with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 TIQuP
*Gabriel makes his way down to the ring, absorbing huge cheers from the audience*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 9LLZY
*Gabriel grabs a microphone and smiles at the reaction and chants of "Gabriel!" over and over. He then begins to speak*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 5rtGD
[Justin Gabriel]
Last night at Final Stand, after an entire year of hard work.. I finally become World Heavyweight Champion. Everything I've been through the last year.. from my first few months in XWL where I couldn't beat anybody... To crashing through that stage with my life on the line. All that became worth it. Growing up in Capetown, I got told This wouldn't be possible.. I'd never make it to this level. Then I got to XWL and it was still the same. I had people telling me, that I'd never become big in this company.. I'd never make it to the top of this business.But last night, I proved them all wrong. I made it to the very top of this company by defeating a man who has dominated his way through XWL for an entire year. I did what people thought was the impossible when I defeated Wade Barrett and became World Champion. Nobody gave me a chance, not even Wade Barrett.. and he found out first hand that I'm capable of begin at the very top of this business. My dream was achieved by becoming World Champion, and I did it all on the grandest stage of them all. In front of 70,000 screaming fans, all on their feet watching as I hit my devastating 450 splash off a 15ft Ladder...

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 L7J2e
[Justin Gabriel]
But now I've made it to the top.. I need a stay here. Many champions have won the title, and failed to stay at the top.. then they faded away. Guys like MVP made it to the top just to fail and fall right back down. I can't be like that, I've worked too hard for that to happen to me. Now that I'm here, I need to prove that I'm a great champion, and to be a great champion I need to keep hold of this title month after month. I need to defend it against any challengers who step up and walk out victorious. Tonight, I find out my first contender. It could either be a man who I know quite alot about. I've seen first hand his battle with Wade Barrett. That man is Ted DiBiase. Ted has been on a roll in recent months here in XWL, So I know what to expect if I end up facing Ted. He has the same never say die attitude that I have.. so if It's me vs Ted at Bad Blood then I'm sure, It'd be a great match. My other possible opponent is a man I deeply respect, I watched him on TV every all the way back as a member of the Brood. Edge has also been on a great roll here in XWL, defeating many of the top stars here in XWL. He's finally back at his best and he proved that at Final Stand by defeating Cody Rhodes. It'd be a great moment for me to face a man I respect as much as Edge. But either way, There is no easy defence for me. Both men have what it takes to become World Champion,but I need to do everything I can to stop that from happening.

[Joey Styles]
Two tough challenges indeed, I wonder who will become number one contender over on Breakdown tonight.

[Michael Cole]
Is there a "neither" option? Ted DiBiase? Edge?!

[Joey Styles]
Both men have been on huge rolls in the past few months, why not them?

[Michael Cole]
For one, Ted lost to The Rock! He's nothing but a joke, and to think he was anything other than a joke was foolish! He'll never amount to anything, and last night proved it! And Edge? He got a fluke victory over Cody Rhodes, Cody's out injured now because of him! Why are superstars with no regard for anyone but themselves in a position to get a World Heavyweight Championship match?!

[Joey Styles]
For the last time...Ted did not injure your precious Miz...And Edge won their match, it was a TLC, injuries were bound to occur.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 SVepD
[Justin Gabriel]
Both men are worthy contenders and I can't wait to get to defend my World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. So far in XWL, I've achieved everything I've aimed for. And now I'm at the top, my Aim is to stay here for as long as I possibly can. I want to try and become one of the best XWL World Champions in history. I put my body and life on the line to win this title.. and I'll do it to keep this title. I need to stay at my best and defeat all the top stars in XWL Today. I know I have what it takes,and I've proved that already but now I need to continue to prove it each and every week. I can no longer have bad weeks or bad months.. I have to be at my best for every match I have. Every superstar back there, Wants to be where I am right now. They all want to be the World Champion and be at the top of this company. I know what It takes to be at the top.. now is my time to prove it.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 OsQYb
* Gabriel's theme hits across the arena, as he stands smiling in the ring and holds up his World Heavyweight title when suddenly...

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

*Michael McGillicutty's theme plays throughout every part of the arena, signaling an array of boos from the live audience, as the new World Champion, Justin Gabriel, looks towards the ramp, awaiting the arrival of the new Mr. Money in the Bank.*

[Joey Styles]
Is he going to do what I think he's going to do?!

[Michael Cole]
What a stupid question, of course he is!

*Many moments pass and Michael is nowhere to be seen. His theme dies down, leaving everybody in the audience and the champion confused for the moment. Then, almost suddenly, a section of the crowd starts booing, as Michael jumps the barricade and slides in the ring, causing Gabriel to turn around, only to be met with the Money in the Bank briefcase to the side of his head.*

[Joey Styles]
Gabriel's been attacked from behind! The Champion has been laid out!

[Michael Cole]
Yes!! I love it! Do it, Michael! Realize your destiny, cash in and become World Champion!!

*With Gabriel now seemingly out cold, Michael begins his assault on the World Champion. He begins attacking Gabriel with various stomps and kicks on any and every exposed body part. Michael picks him up and tosses him into the turnbuckle, unloading rights and lefts on the defenseless champion. He picks him up once again, only this time, he delivers a belly to belly suplex, planting Gabriel on the mat.*

[Michael Cole]
What a beautiful suplex by Michael McGillicutty!

[Joey Styles]
I don't like the looks of this...The champion wasn't ready to defend his title tonight!

[Michael Cole]
That's what makes this so perfect!

*Michael yells out to the back, “Get a ref out here!” and many seconds pass before a ref begins to run to the ring, taking his sweet time. Due the the refs stupidity, Gabriel recovers and Michael goes for a McGillicutter, trying to seal the deal, but to no avail. Gabriel spins out, avoiding the McGillicutter, and delivers a stiff roundhouse kick to the back of Michael's head, leveling the third generation superstar. With the stupid ref now walking to the ring, Gabriel scales the turnbuckle and attempts to hit his signature 450 splash on Michael, who manages to roll out of the ring and up the ramp, grabbing his briefcase along the way.*

[Michael Cole]
Are you kidding me?!

[Joey Styles]
Justin Gabriel shows his alertness as a champion by avoiding a potential cash to start off the show!

[Michael Cole]
That referee was too slow! Michael McGillicutty was seconds from becoming World Heavyweight Champion! I can't believe this travesty!

[Joey Styles]
None the less the World Heavyweight Champion has avoided the looming threat that is Michael McGillicutty, but for how long?

*With Michael on the ramp and Gabriel still in the ring, with the stupid ref, both men have an intense staredown. Gabriel raises his championship high in the air and says something that isn't picked up by the camera, while Michael raises his briefcase, saying something that can't be picked up by the cameras as well. Wow, we have some crappy cameras. Redemption fades to a commercial as both Gabriel and Michael continue their staredown.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 am

[Michael Cole] OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! IT'S HIM! THE MIZ! THE MIZ! THE MIZ IS HERE!

*As the theme song of The Miz blares, the fans begin to boo as the self proclaimed most must see superstar in XWL steps through the curtain for the first time in many months.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 L1Z1g

*He holds the microphone loosely in his hand as he stands on top of the stage and looks out at the angered crowd. He waits for his music to die down and soaks in the fans boos and jeers.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Imx8k

[The Miz] Did you miss me? *A large negative reaction ensues from the capacity crowd.* Some things never change do they? No matter what I go through you people will always boo me for no good reason. The past few months of my life has been a living hell and do I have any support at all? No. I went through the most hellacious injury in the history of XWL and none of the people in the back or none of you fans gived a crap. And more recently I've been going through rehab and even more, the last time you all saw me was when R-Truth lost his mind even more! When he put his hands on Vickie Guerrero then brutally assaulted me even though I'm injured.. But as all of this goes on, I still sit at home, watch Redemption and Breakdown knowing it'll be more time and rehab, more pain and frustration, many more months until I'm back in the ring to show the fans that I'm not a fluke. To show everyone that I'm not going to let this injury get the best of me and that I have the dedication to stick around after a near career ending injury. You got that? BUT, all of the twitter messages, all of the feedback from people in the back and you fans. They're all negative, fans don't want me back, nobody wants to interview me, hell, none of the boys in the back even like me...

*Miz brings his microphone away from his mouth for a few seconds, as the crowd grows silent.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 ZM49Q

[The Miz] But all that matters is I'm still being MYSELF! I'm not going to go around and shake peoples hand just to get their approval, I don't need anyones approval. I don't need to thrive on the fans support to stay here unlike 99% of the roster. I stay true to ME. I thrive on this business from passion, everyone else is just here for the glory. Let's look at R-Truth, we were the single most dominant force in XWL since.. well..ever! But I tried to take up my good deed of helping the guy out, his career was down the tubes and he was on the verge of being released but I made him a star! Before he aligned with me, nobody gave a damn about R-Truth. He was as irrelevant as The Jersey Shore is now. But when I took him under my wing I made him something, I trained him, I showed him how to be a SUPERSTAR! He became ungrateful, his ego got the best of him and it completely lost control. I didn't mind kicking him out to the curb, it was him who needed me, not the other way around. I'm better off without him, when I come back I will finally get the chance to be the singles superstar I was born to be. Nobody like R-Truth is going to hold me back from reaching my full potential and finally going for the World Title. Nobody can get in my way, NOBODY! Ever since I got rid of him, R-Truth has done absolutely nothing, and rightfully so!

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 P34XM

[The Miz] It is all about THE MIZ! But first of all, I have some issues to sort out before my return. I've been on Redemption since day one, it's safe to say it's my show. But Vickie Guerrero has been a very abusive general manager to say the least, she gives the wrong people the best opportunities. Hell, she wouldn't let me even make an appearance at Final Stand. The very biggest show of XWL's history and the single most character superstar isn't on it? The show was in ruins without me, let's take a look at it. For example, the Money in the Bank match! John Cena, Kevin Steen, Randy Orton. All I have to say about those three men in the match is why? why? WHY?! Randy Orton and Kevin Steen are two disgraces to wrestling. Ever since Kevin Steen stole my United States Title this company has been in shambles. If Kevin Steen won the Money in the Bank, all he'd do would store food in it for crying out loud! And Randy Orton would just try and hog more of an un-needed spotlight yet again. So it's safe to say that Michael McGillicutty winning the match was the best option aside from myself. Now onto Cena... John Cena is the single most overrated person in this company. The fact that he was put in that match alongside the United States Championship match makes me sick to my stomach. But you wanna know the best thing about it? Huh? Listen up Cena fans, you can act as proud of him as you want.. but he lost not one, but two matches at Final Stand. What do you have to say about that?! He's a sham, he's a fraud and he should never be allowed near a title match again. Instead of proving a point, John Cena has actually proved how worthless he is in XWL so hats off to you John, bravo!

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 BUA4C

[The Miz] And then we move onto the failure of a main event, Wade Barrett against Justin Gabriel. Honestly, I could've put on a better match with my injured back than this! This whole Wade Barrett/Justin Gabriel thing is so overdone, it's almost as overdone as Kevin Steen's swearing. But what really gets to me is Justin Gabriel being the World Champion before me, I've been in XWL longer than him, I've done more than him. Hell, I was the one who beat him for the United States Title. He can't beat me without help from Wade, and when I get back and if he's still Champion, which is such a slim chance I will-

[???] Miz! Up here!

*The fans give a mixed reaction to Vickie Guerrero being shown on the titantron, Miz looks up with frustration.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_mexixo094

[Vickie Guerrero] Miz, as much-

[The Miz] Really Vickie?

[Vickie Guerrero] Excuse me!

[The Miz] REALLY?

[Vickie Guerrero] EXCUSE ME!!

[The Miz] YOU'RE EXCUSED, VICKIE. I'm sick and tired of you trying to belittle me!

[Vickie Guerrero] Cut his mic off!!

*Miz tries to talk but his microphone is indeed cut off, Vickie laughs at him and then talks.*

[Vickie Guerrero] Now, Miz. As much as I love listening to your endless boring rants as much as the next person, you need to cut the crap. You're supposed to be a professional yet all you've done in your time off is come on my show and rant constantly. So I've had enough of you doing this and taking up TV time for those who need it, you're only doing it to feed your ego. So as of now, you are suspended from Redemption until further notice, without pay!

*The fans cheer, Miz is irate on the stage. He throws his microphone towards the minitron causing a small break in the lights, he takes off his jacket and throws it on the ground. The fans start to chant "Nananana, Nananana, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye!" Miz makes a sharp exit looking as angry as ever.*

[Joey Styles] Thank you Vickie Guerrero!! Great decision!

[Michael Cole] How can you condone this, Joey? She can cut off Miz but she can't cut me off, I'M the voice of XWL. Come on Cole Miners, get it trending on Twitter! Hashtag FreeMiz, that's right. #FreeMiz!!

[Joey Styles] You're unbelieveable...

*We then head to a video package.*

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm

*The familiar theme of Jack Swagger hits through the speakers as his entrance video appears on the titantron. The crowd begin to boo as they hope they won't be seeing too much of Swagger.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001019800

*Swagger appears to be wearing a cape to the ring as he storms out from behind the curtains and makes his way onto the ramp. The crowd begin to boo louder, realising that Swagger won't just be competing, he'll be talking too.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001035000

*Just as the fans think things couldn't get more strange, what appears to be a man dressed in a large Eagle costume runs out from the backstage area too and runs around Swagger, flapping his wings, as Swagger walks down the ramp.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001062360

*Nearing the ring, Swagger and the Eagle walk up the steps at ringside and out onto the apron, as the bird enters the ring, Swagger stops and poses on the ring apron before holding in his cape and stepping through the ropes and into the ring. Upon entry, he grabs a microphone from a podium positioned in the ring and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001092760

[Jack Swagger]
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is the All American American Jack Swagger, and I'm here tonight for one reason, and one reason only. To announce the return of the biggest star to ever make it in XWL! That's right.. tonight is the return..

of the REAL Jack Swagger.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001098840

[Jack Swagger]
The REAL Jack Swagger, not the man that you've been seeing recently. Does anybody here remember the Pure championship? Of course you do, I made that title what it was, it was huge. Infact, I was the last ever Pure champion, now that's something worth bragging about. You see the Pure title was a real title, unlike this X-treme garbage that's goin' on right now. A bunch of losers who basically have their own division going on because nobody notices them? That's not what XWL is about, and that's not what the Pure title was about. It was about athleticism, it was about talent, it was about Jack Swagger.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001101880

[Jack Swagger]
And that's why I'm here, talking to you all right now. 'Cause you see it's all of the things that made me such a great champion.. that make me the All American American American American American, the most talented man on this roster and any other. I don't need to or try to impress with high flying moves or pointless flips and spins.. I'm better than that. My fast-paced, hard-hitting, unique tackles and slams are such a huge part of the megastar I've become, yet such a small part of my hugely impressive skillset that only I've got. I do things, that 'highflyers' and people who claim that they're 'unique' can't do. I can turn any defense into offense, I can chain the most unlikely combination of moves into the greatest and most painful sequence you've ever seen. You've gotta constantly create new gameplans to try to get the best of me, but in the time you've taken to think one up, I've already beaten you. In the time it took you to attempt the move, I've already adapted. I'm a new generation, the next generation.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001104920

[Jack Swagger]
That leads me to why I'm here. Now I don't mean why I'm here tonight, I mean why I'm beside this podium. I'm on a higher level both physically, and mentally to you people, and to every single one of the guys in the back. So you see this podium isn't only being used tonight so that I can present to you the real Jack Swagger, it's being used to complete the metaphor. I wanted to walk out here and state the obvious, I was gonna' tell you all what both you and me already know, that I'm better than you, and that I'm on a higher level, blah blah. I'm on a different 'podium' if you will, looking down on you, you people only hoping to achieve what I've achieved. But then I thought, hell.. why would I use a metaphor when I can bring out my own damn podium, to show the more.. simple-minded.. of you in the crowd, what I mean. And by that I'm of course referring to all of you who aren't smart enough to realise that the embodyment of success is standing right before your very eyes.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001107960

[Jack Swagger]
That's right, boo me. Boo me 'cause you're jealous. Boo me 'cause you know that you can't do something with your life like I have. Boo me, because I'm THAT good. Yeah, I've learned something during my time in XWL, during my fantastic career. You get nowhere.. making friends.. Allies are for the weak. I haven't made a single friend in XWL, and you know why? Because I.. don't.. need.. them! Success for me is a one way street, and anybody who crosses my path, is gonna get shoved right out of the way, right back the way they came. That's why I stand here on my own today, no partner, no manager. I got here by myself, and I'm climbing back on top by myself.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001120120

*As Swagger finishes his sentence, the Eagle who at this point is still flapping his wings around the ring, steps beside Jack and waits to be pointed out.

[Jack Swagger]
Speaking of people standing next to me, that brings me to this, the bird standing next to me. This, ladies and Gentlemen, is the Swagger Soaring Eagle!

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001138360

[Jack Swagger]
I know what you're thinking.. what the hell? Isn't this a bit much? Well of course, you're wrong and I don't care what you think. This isn't a bird, this is a representation, it's a mascot! The Swagger Soaring Eagle not only represents the heights that my career will once again reach, it won't only represent the All American American, it'll look awesome while doing it. It's a damn mascot! All the best athletes, the best teams, the best players have mascots, so why shouldn't I? I'm better than everyone in the back, and I'm better than you. That's why I have a mascot, and you don't. It's because I'm that great, and you're just fans.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001147480

[Jack Swagger]
I guess you want my thoughts on my match tonight? I don't care, it's that simple. I tell the world that this week on Redemption, Jack Swaggers gonna speak and it's gonna be important.. and they book me against Chavo Guerrero? Seriously? Chavo, I don't need to diss you, I really don't. You're not Jack Swagger, which basically means you don't matter anyway. Nobody pays attention to you, so why even bother? All I can say to you is this. Tonight is the night that I take back what's mine, I take back the pride and respect that I lost over the last year, I become what I once was. What I'm telling you, is that tonight.. I'm using you as an example. I'm gonna hurt you Chavo, I'm gonna beat you, and I might just snap your ankle into pieces while I'm at it.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001162680

[Jack Swagger]
Before I leave, there's one more thing that needs to be one, there's one more thing that's missing from tonight. I've got my Eagle, I've got my podium, I even had a smile wiped across my face because I was just so damn happy to be telling you all that I'm coming back into full blast. That one thing that's missing is this, it's the one thing that I truely deserve.. other than a contendership match. I truely am like royalty here in XWL, I'm XWL's own crown jewel. I'm the king around here. And what's a king without his crown?

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001323800

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001326840

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001329880

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_100110_avi_001339000

[Jack Swagger]
As I was saying.. my name is Jack Swagger. The All American American. The true king of XWL. And soon, just like I dominated as the Pure Champion, I'm gonna' dominate as the United States Champion, 'cause what's the All American American without the gold to back it all up? This all begins tonight.. with you Chavo. Maybe you should bring some crutches to the ring with you later for our match, it's the only way you'll be able to make it back to the locker room afterwards.

*With a smirk, Swagger stops speaking and places his microphone on the podium. He then walks to the edge of the ring and climbs onto the second rope so that he can taunt towards the crowd as they boo and jeer him.*

*As the Eagle runs around the ring, flapping it's wings, Swagger stands on the second rope, his arms stretched out, a smile on his face, and a crown on his head, enjoying the boo's and being his cocky self, as XWL Redemption fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:37 pm

this
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:38 pm

isn't
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:38 pm

filler
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

*Following the commercial break, Batista is shown backstage starring off in the distance to a huge pop.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_snapshot20080827023919

*The camera zooms out to show Todd Grisham standing by, who proceeds to ask 'the Animal' a question.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_snapshot20080827024224
[Todd Grisham]
Batista, just last night at Final Stand IV you were ruthlessly attacked by the debuting Brodus Clay. In fact, he even power bombed you on the stage. How are you feeling?

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_snapshot20080827024347
[Batista]
Physically? I feel fine. I few bumps can't stop me. I'm the man that has beaten both Triple H and the Undertaker in Hell in a Cell. You think one power bomb and splash can stop me? Brodus may have called me old on Sunday, but the fact is I've never been better. Sure, I haven't had the best few months. I lost my Money in the Bank contract, I got injured, and my return ended with a trip to the trainer's office. I've spent every waking moment of my life since December making sure I never have a repeat of X-Treme X-Mas. I lot of people are starting to doubt me. They're starting to doubt my ability. Hell, they're all starting to doubt I'm still 'the Animal.' My biggest critic obviously being Brodus Clay. And I know what Brodus is thinking too. He's thinking he can make his name off of me. He thinks I'm going to be his stepping stone. The reality of all this is if you stomp on me, you lose your foot. Brodus, I hope you're watching this closely; because you need to listen up.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_snapshot20080827031731
[Batista]
You think this is your proving grounds? You're wrong. These are my grounds, and I'm here to prove I'm still the king of the jungle. I was a multiple time World Champion in the WWE. Here? The only thing to my name is a loss to Wade Barrett. I'm prepared to erase all of that, starting with you. Once you finally man up and fight me without the element of surprise, I'll whip your ass so bad you'll be leaving quicker than you joined. You must have all these big aspirations in your head; thinking you'll be the next XWL World Heavyweight Champion and all that other load of crap. To be that, you have to go through me. Dave Batista. And as far as I'm concerned, the only thing you'll be is a foot note in the history of XWL. You might think I'm at the end of the line, but I'm only getting started. And just so you know, I'll be watching your match with Christian tonight. And I hope you can put your money where your mouth is.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_snapshot20080827024237
[Todd Grisham]
One other question, Batista. Tonight the XWL 15 tournament begins and you've been one of the eight selected by Mick Foley and Vickie Guerrero to compete in it; along with Dean Ambrose, Evan Bourne, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Triple H, and Kevin Steen - whom you face tonight. Your thoughts going into this?

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_snapshot20080827031055
[Batista]
Hey, I was talking about proving I'm still 'the Animal' and this is how I'll really do it. I know I'm going to sound a little cocky here, but I'd like to see those guys even last fifth teen minutes in the ring with me before I rip their head off. Well, there is Triple H; but history shows he doesn't have the best of luck against me. As for Steen? I've gotta say he's a tough son of a bitch, and I respect him a hell of a lot more than I do for Brodus. I can even say Steen has held one more XWL title than me, but that doesn't change what I'm going to do tonight. And I am going to beat Steen. No one is getting in my way this time. Not Wade Barrett, not Triple H, not Kevin Steen, and certainly not Brodus Clay. Everybody has heard that annoying Michael Cole yell "the Animal is unleashed!" This time, 'the Animal' is smashing the cage. I'm going to beat Brodus Clay. I am going to beat Kevin Steen. I'll beat Triple H, Zack Ryder, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, or anyone else management throws at me. I am going to be the first ever XWL 15 Champion - and then I'll be the United States Champion. Then I'll be World Heavyweight Champion. As for Brodus? I'll be scraping him off the bottom of my boot.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_snapshot20080827032024

*Following his last line, Batista turns to a near by monitor to watch Brodus Clay versus Christian.*

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 XwlredemptionchristianXWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Xwlredemptionbrodus
Christian Vs Brodus Clay

Last edited by Penguin Del Rey on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 am

*Redemption returns from a commercial break and is taken backstage with the person who tried to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase earlier tonight, Michael McGillicutty standing by. Mitch the Camera Guy approaches Michael, starting the interview.*

{Mitch}
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time,Mr. Money in the Bank himself, Michael McGillicutty. Michael, why did you choose to attempt to cash in your Money in the Bank briefcase tonight against Justin Gabriel?

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 MMGif25

{McGillicutty}
You've got to be kidding me, Mitch. If it weren't for me being exhausted last night, I would've cash in on Gabriel right after he defeated Wade Barrett. If it weren't for stupid officials, I should be World Champion right now. So it seems that I'm going to have to hire a personal referee but I need someone I can trust, someone who I know won't betray me for this briefcase, someone who... *Michael looks at Mitch* someone who I've known since I started here in XWL. Mitch, you're going to be my personal referee.

{Mitch}
What? Why me?

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 MMGif26

{McGillicutty}
Mitch, I've known you since I was signed to this company, you're the perfect person to have as a personal referee. Just think, you and I meet when I was just starting out. When I win the World Championship, you can say you knew the champion since the beginning and imagine the pull I'll have backstage, I could convince the higher ups to give you a raise.

{Mitch}
I don't know, Michael, what would I have to do?

{McGillicutty}
Just come with me to the ring when I decide to cash in this briefcase and count the champions shoulders down, 1, 2, 3. That's it.

{Mitch}
Well, if it's that easy, then okay, I'll be your personal referee. Now for the reason I came back here, to interview you. Michael, what are your thoughts on running the gauntlet and making it to the end before losing the X-treme Championship to Sin Cara?

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 MMGif27

{McGillicutty}
Seriously, Mitch? You're gonna start with that. It's real simple, Sin Cara got lucky coming out last. By the time we did battle, I was running on fumes and I still put up one hell of a fight. If it weren't for the refs slow count, I would've been standing here still X-treme Champion. What I'm about to say next may come as a surprise to most of you ingrates in the audience. Sin Cara , I would like to thank you for defeating me last night and removing that disease from my body. If you people don't know what I'm talking about, I am talking about the X-treme Championship. That “championship” forced me to go to the ring and compete injured various times, and now the burden has been lifted. To be honest, if it weren't for Sin Cara, I would've just tossed that disgrace of a championship in the garbage, now it's around Sin Cara's waist, would've had more value if it was in the garbage.

{Mitch}
Wow. My next question is after you were defeated by Sin Cara, you still came out later in the evening and competed in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, not only that, but you actually came out victorious in said match. Your thoughts?

{McGillicutty}
Mitch, were you surprised that I actually won that match?

{Mitch}
Umm, no, I knew you were gonna win?

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 MMGif28

{McGillicutty}
Are you asking me or telling me? Anyways, yes, I was victorious in the ladder match and was crowned Mr. Money in the Bank. Now that this briefcase is in my possession, anybody who is World Champion between now and next years Final Stand will have to look over their shoulder every second of every day because they won't know when I'll be right behind them, ready to cash in this contract. And trust me when I say that I will win the World Championship from whoever has it when I cash in.

{Mitch}
Well, good luck whenever you decide to cash in you Money in the Bank briefcase, Micheal. One of my final questions is how do you think you'll do when you face the undefeated Mason Ryan later tonight for the number one contender spot for the United States Championship?

{McGillicutty}
Mason Ryan? Who in the hell is Mason Ryan?

{Mitch}
You don't know who Mason Ryan is?

{McGillicutty}
No, should I?

{Mitch}
Well, yeah. He's 17-0 in XWL. He has yet to lose a match.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 MMGif29

{McGillicutty}
Really now, 17-0. Well it seems he's going to be 17-1 after tonight. Mason, tonight your precious little undefeated streak will come to an end and you will fall prey to a McGillicutter, just like everybody before you. Up until tonight, your opponents were nobodies who had no business in a wrestling ring and now you are going to be face to face with your first real challenge, me, Mr. Money in the Bank, Michael McGillicutty.

{Mitch}
Now for my final question, when do you plan on cash-

*Before Mitch can finish, he is interrupted by a familiar voice*

{???}
Well, Well, Well, what do we got us here?

*Both Mitch and Michael turn around and see that the man that interrupted them is none other that the “American Dragon” Daniel Bryan.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_bryanmail0240

{Mitch}
Hey Daniel! I been looking for you! What's the big idea leaving me 2 weeks ago?

{Daniel Bryan}
Get over yourself Mitch, I'm not here to talk to you. If it isn't Mr. Money in the Bank himself. You really think any of these people care when you're gonna cash in that briefcase? No one does because you lost to a absolute nobody last night. You think outlasting 5 other guys will erase that from these people minds? Not gonna happen. Every time people see Sin Cara with that belt, they will think, "McGillicutty was a good champ, but he just couldn't hang with a measly mexican immigrant." You really think you'll be able to beat Justin Gabriel? To be honest, you need to step your game up if you ever have a chance to win the World title. I mean, what would your father think?

*The fans boo at Daniel Bryan even mentioning Mr. Perfect name*

{Daniel Bryan}
Awww, sounds like the fans out there didn't like it. I could care less if you people don't believe me, but I RESPECTED Mr. Perfect. Now, you Michael. You haven't earned my respect, and if you keep losing like you did last night, you never will.

{Mitch}
How can you even say that, he outlasted two oth......

{Daniel Bryan}
If I didn't clarify enough a second ago, SHUT UP! Stand there, look stupid, hold your camera, and talk when I say! I swear the people management hires these days have no brains.

{Mitch}
Well, I never-

{McGillicutty}
Shut up Mitch, this doesn't concern you.

{Mitch}

{McGillicutty}
Well, if it isn't the “American Dragon” Daniel Bryan, the vegan of XWL. It's true Daniel, I lost to Sin Cara. But if memory serves me well, I competed in four matches at Final Stand, and won three of them might I add, while you were in how many? Oh, that's right, none. So yeah, I lost to Sin Cara but at least I was featured on the show, while you had to sit on the sidelines and stand on the outside looking in, so you have no right to try and belittle me on my performance at Final Stand when you didn't even have a match.

{Mitch}
Wow. Daniel any words-

{McGillicutty}
Shut up Mitch, I wasn't done talking. How dare you talk about my father. I should knock your teeth down your throat for even bringing him up but I'm not going to do that, no, not tonight. You see because tonight is when I become the number one contender for the United States Championship and when I defeat Mason Ryan, I will-

*Daniel quickly interrupts Michael mid-sentence*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_bryanmail0232

{Daniel Bryan}
Let me stop you there. You said when you beat Mason, how do you think you'll manage that? Mason is 17-0. That's pretty damn impressive. What's your win/loss record?

*McGillicutty goes to speak, but Daniel Bryan cuts him off*

{Daniel Bryan}
Don't even bother answering, it'll probably be stupid anyways. Even if you do manage to beat Mason, and I mean MAYBE, beat Shawn Michaels, I'll beat right there waiting to kick your fucking head in!

*A small "Kick his fucking head in" chant breaks out*

{Daniel Bryan}
So, later tonight, when I face Rey Mysterio, I will show you how a true CHAMPION should carry himself. I'll be watching your match too. Let's hope you don't choke.

{McGillicutty}
That's cute, you actually believe you're going to defeat Rey tonight, if anything, he'll 619 you into another area code. It'll be quite ironic when Rey defeats you later tonight. How you may ask? Simple, it's because after tonight, the ingrates known as the XWL Universe will be talking about how Daniel Bryan “couldn't hang with a measly Mexican immigrant.” You shouldn't be worrying about me “choking” in my match, you should be worrying about The Undertaker, I hear he doesn't like you. Whatever you did to him must have pissed him off.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_bryanmail0227

*Daniel Bryan stands still in silence for a second, before speaking*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_bryanmail0231

{Daniel Bryan}
Don't you worry about the Undertaker. He's my problem, and I'll deal with him later. You have your own problems to worry about, like who might try and take that precious little case of yours. I'd hold onto it tightly, Mikey.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_bryanmail0236

{Daniel Bryan}
Oh, don't worry, I don't want your little case. If, no I mean, WHEN, I win my first World title, I won't need any shortcuts. I am the best this company has to offer, and you could learn a thing or two from me. But, I have no time to teach you right now cause Mitch is going to interview ME right now.

*Michael grips his Money in the Bank briefcase a little tighter than before and shoots a glare at Daniel, who just brushes it off like nothing. Michael walks away from both Daniel and Mitch, possibly to prepare for the challenge ahead known as the undefeated Mason Ryan. With Michael now out of sight, Mitch begins to interview Daniel Bryan.*

{Mitch}
Ok, I guess first question should be, what are your thought on what Undertaker did to you at Final Stand?

{Daniel Bryan}
No comment. Next question.

{Mitch}
The best next question is, Daniel, how do you plan on ditching me today?

{Daniel Bryan}
I don't know, probably like this........

*Daniel Bryan proceeds to walk off on Mitch and the interview*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_danielwwecom0045
XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_danielwwecom0046
XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Normal_danielwwecom0048

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:20 am

Allow me to preface this by saying that I don’t know myself how this happened to turn out the way it did, but I thought it was pretty so I’m posting it anyways. We got Soap Operas up in this bitch now.

Redemption returns from a commercial break, and we’re taken backstage where Chavo Guerrero appears on screen and the people watching on the titantron can be heard cheering upon seeing him. Chavo is already dressed in his ring gear but he doesn’t appear to be heading towards the arena. He walks by several doors and can be heard muttering words under his breath like ‘help’, ‘pride’, and’ ‘sacrifice’and that’s either a sign that’s he’s finally gone crazy or that he has a lot of things weighing heavily on his mind and soul… presumably both. After being forced to reexamine the state of his career live on Pay-Per-View by his aunt Vickie, Chavo certainly did have quite a few things to mull over the course of the week, but it was something that just can’t be figured out and decided on in merely just a week.

Here Chavo is given a sort of ultimatum, he’s been put in a sort of situation that can gravely effect the way the last legs of his career plays out and how it is viewed for years to come depending on how he handles things. Does he succumb to the temptations of becoming championship royalty if it means forever having an asterisk by his name to make it known that he needed the help of his aunt to achieve that status? Does he throw away his pride, forget everything he once stood for and detach himself from what it means to be a Guerrero all for the sake of satisfying his undeniable lust to have a title belt in his possession?

Or does he stay true to himself even if it means having nothing to show for it when his tenure in XWL is over and done with? Are championships really what ultimately define whether a career has been successful or not? Whether the person is worth remembering or not? Or has he done enough in his time here to warrant having his legacy being carried on with XWL long after he’s gone? These are the questions he’s had to deal with and despite trying to play it off as if he really has it all figured out. Because he doesn’t, it’s impossible. There’s too much at stake, too much enticing options on both ends of the spectrum for him to have already made a decision.

Now as the 41 year old takes a deep breath and continues his journey down the maze like halls of the backstage area, one can only assume that he’s sitting in limbo. He runs a hand through his thinning hair that should have all fallen out years ago, as he finally approaches a door. The camera zooms in on black and silver sign nailed firmly to the door and it reads: Redemption General Manager: Vickie Guerrero. So it seems Chavo may have decided to accept Vickie’s assistance after all! Yet he seems hesitant to knock on the door as his knuckles freezes a split second before making contact with the door. Chavo lowers his fist and walks away from the door to clear his head. He adjusts the poncho dangling over his shoulders, makes sure his bandana is on straight and checks his feet to make sure his boots are tied. Everything seems to check out and Chavo turns and walks back over to the door, he gets ready to knock when the door suddenly swings open to reveal a smiling Vickie standing on the other side.

“Aw Chavo,” she says with that grin still plastered on her face, “just the man I wanted to see.”

Before Chavo can respond Vickie walks back inside the office leaving the door open and Chavo eventually walks and closes the door behind him. Vickie takes a seat at her desk and Chavo paces back and forth in front of the desk as he prepares what he wants to say.

“So here’s the deal Vickie,” he begins with a voice so strong and yet so placid that it could fool you into thinking that Chavo is actually confident if you didn’t witness his antics a few seconds earlier when he couldn’t knock on the door. “I’m not in here to accept that little deal of yours, let’s just get that out into the open right now.”

Vickie sits up straight in her seat as she looks into Chavo’s eyes as she speaks, “So why are you in here, Chavo?”

“Because even if you were telling the truth, even if you really did want to help, that doesn’t change the fact that you’ve screwed me over in the past and I have every right to be hesitant to work with you.”

“So what brought you to my office then?”

“For almost three years Vickie I’ve been doing fine, but every time I cross paths with you something bad always seems to happen to me. Let’s not forget how you forced me out of retirement only to get assaulted by McGillicutty for weeks on end?”

“Chavo, can I—“

“And then there’s the fact that—“

“CHAVO!” After that outburst, Vickie is on her feet and Chavo has finally stopped pacing. It wasn’t an outburst of anger, she merely wanted Chavo’s attention and she certainly has it now.

“Much better,” she says as she slowly lowers herself back into her seat and adjusts her bangs dangling over her forehead. “Now as I was trying to say, if you’re not in here to accept my offer, then why are you here?”

Chavo takes a deep breath and pulls the bandana off his head to wipe away some sweat trickling down the side of his face. “Maybe… maybe I just wanted to find out who my opponent for the night is. Maybe it’s as simple as that.”

Vickie can’t help but laugh at the idea of Chavo coming over to ask about as futile as that. “That’s a load of crap and you know it. You’re not that oblivious, I know you heard Swagger’s little speech earlier, you’re well aware of you who’ll be wrestling tonight.”

“And is it a coincidence that on the night of Swagger’s grand return that you book him against me? We all know that I’m in a slump and what better way to make your boy toy look good than to let him beat on ol’ Chavo for old times’ sake?”

“This is all to benefit you not hurt you, Chavo. You get in the ring with Swagger and win or lose you can be the bigger man and put all your old problems with him behind you. This is all about letting the past be so you can free up for time, energy and mind to focus on what’s left of your future.”

Chavo throws up his hands in the air and turns away from Vickie to stare at a portrait of Eddie Guerrero on the wall. “Are you kidding me, Vickie? Even when I tell you I don’t need your help you try to squeeze in a lesson of the week anyway?”

Vickie gets up out of her chair and walks over to Chavo and spins him around so that he’s facing her. “You need to quit your bitching and making more out of it than there is. You know you want and that you need my help, but you keep worrying about your stupid little pride, as if that’ll matter when you reach the heights that you’ve always wanted to. Sometimes the end justifies the means, Chavo. Who cares how you get there as long as you get there?”

Chavo doesn’t respond with words but the fact that he turns away from Vickie, again, to stare at the picture on the wall speaks volumes. Vickie shakes her head and walks back to her desk. “I don’t even know why I bother, if Eddie was here…”

“STOP COMPARING ME TO EDDIE!!” Chavo’s facing Vickie now and his anger is written all over his face. He makes away over to Vickie’s desk and leans on it by using his two hands to prop himself up. As he addresses Vickie his voice drops back into its original deadly calm as if he wasn’t pissed a second before. “I am my own man, I’ve accomplished more than enough to warrant not being in his shadow anymore.”

Vickie doesn’t seem intimidated, though it’s doubtful that that was Chavo’s intention. She’s back in her seat now looking right at him. “You get so upset about being compared to him yet there you are using the Three Amigos and the Frog Splash… for a guy who doesn’t want comparisons to be made, you sure do try hard to emulate him in the ring.”

“That’s not me trying to be like Eddie, that’s me paying my respects.”

“No, Chavo that’s you thinking, irrationally might I add, that maybe if you use the moves that he did, that you may win the big matches that he did, that you may win the titles that he did, you see where I’m going with this Chavo?”

“Yeah, absolutely nowhere,” Chavo says as he leans off the desk and crosses his arms over his chest.

“Oh no no no,” Vickie says chuckling as she once again gets out of her seat and walks around her desk, “I think I’m going somewhere with this because I think that this just further proves that you’re in need of some guidance. The type of guidance that you can only get from me. Chavo, I can get you opportunities that no one else can. Just admit…” Vickie continues speaking and jabs Chavo in the chest with her finger after every syllable, “that you need me!”

Chavo rubs the spot on his chest and takes a few steps back to create some distance between the two. “I can’t admit something that isn’t true. You’re so hell bent, so intent, so obsessed with trying to help me… But why Vickie?”

Vickie looks taken aback by that, but she maintains her poise as she replies, “I don’t nee--”

“Don’t bother answering that Vickie, because it doesn’t matter why you want to do it, because I won’t give you the chance to. Whatever sins you want to repent, whatever rights you want to wrong won’t be done in my name. And as for that little ‘test’ you set up with Swagger… maybe I won’t go out there and wrestle him just to show you I mean it when I say: I. Don’t. Need. You.”

“You keep believing that Chavo, but soon enough you’ll come to your senses. Soon enough after you keep losing and you keep watching guys like McGillicutty and Ted DiBiase and Edge get the opportunities that you wish you had, then you’ll realize that everything you’re saying to me right now is nothing but crap. And it’s nothing but you trying to make yourself feel better about the absolute crap way your career has been going up until this point.”

Chavo shakes his head and makes his way over to the door. “You know what Vickie? I’ve said what I had to say, I don’t have the patience to continue this.”

Chavo turns the handle of the door and has one foot out, when Vickie’s voice halts him in his tracks.

“Oh and Chavo?” She says from somewhere in the room behind him. “We’ll see if you really don’t go out to that ring to wrestle Swagger, something tells me your big macho pride won’t let you do it.”

Vickie begins laughing and Chavo slams the door shut behind him and walks down the hall. It wouldn’t make sense for him to go out and wrestle in this state of mind and one can only hope Chavo is heading somewhere to cool down. He storms down the hall and makes it to a door and tries to open it but it’s locked. He feverishly continues to try and open it until he finally gives up and lets out a scream of immense anger as he kicks the door. Just then it opens and he’s informed that he was trying to get into the women’s locker room. Chavo doesn’t seem embarrassed by his mistake, but the people should definitely worry that he may be losing it. Suddenly calm again, Chavo thanks the woman and makes his way to another door which opens and he slams it behind him before the cameraman can follow him in.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:23 pm

As a John Cena video package comes to a close we are brought backstage where we see Brock Lesnar roaming the hallways which in turn brings about a loud boo from the thousands in attendance.

{Styles}
Look who decided to show up today Cole.

{Cole}
We haven't seen Brock Lesnar since he lost to Crimson two weeks ago.

{Styles}
And what an embarrassing loss that was for Brock!

We are shown a replay titled "two weeks ago" where we see a few clips of Brock Lesnar dominating Crimson with multiple F-5's

{Cole}
He must have hit at least fifteen F-5's that whole match, I can't believe that Crimson was able to walk out of that match on his own!

{Styles}
Well as you know he did more than just walk out of that match Cole, he won it!

As the replay continues we see Brock Lesnar picking Crimson up for yet another F-5 only to have it be reversed into a pinning maneuver for the one-two-three!

{Styles}
If Brock focused more on winning than proving a point he would have walked out the victor, what a fool!

{Cole}
A fool? He's facing John Cena tonight Joey, he did exactly what he said he was going to do, he proved that he is dominate enough to be given a chance against some of the bigger fish here in the XWL!

{Styles}
Well my question is, what is he doing here on Redemption?

{Cole}
I don't know, maybe Josh Matthews will be able to find out, look there he is!

The camera cuts backstage once more where we see Josh Matthews following Lesnar with a mic in hand

{Josh Matthews}
Brock, hey Brock wait up!

Lesnar ignores Josh and continues walking

{Josh Matthews}
Brock! I just wanted to ask you what your thoughts are about your embarrassing loss to Cri-

Brock immediately turns around which startles Josh causing him to jump back

{Brock Lesnar}
What did you just say? Embarrassing loss? You want to rephrase that before I rephrase your face Josh?

{Josh Matthews}
Bu-bu-bu-but I only meant that you were the favorite to win in that match, I mean Crimson is great and all but you're-

{Brock Lesnar}
The most unstoppable force in the XWL? Is that what you were going to say Josh?

{Josh Matthews}
Well I wasn't going to say exactly that, I mean, you were stopped by Crimson two weeks ago so unstoppable wouldn't be the bes-

{Brock Lesnar}
Shut up Josh. I wasn't stopped by Crimson, it was the other way around. Two weeks later I'm facing one of the most accomplished wrestlers in this industry and Crimson? Well he'll be watching my match from the hospital bed that I put him in!

{Josh Matthews}
So you're happy with the outcome of the match?

{Brock Lesnar}
What? No. Of course I would have rather won but the fact of the matter is that I did what I said I was going to do, I proved that I'm too dominate to be overlooked, I proved that The Undertaker was wrong when he said that the reason I was refusing to compete was because I was afraid. I proved that the real reason was because I wasn't afraid of my opponents, rather I was afraid of what I could do to my opponents. I knew that Mick Foley and Cody Rhodes were too busy dealing with their own issues to realize that they were booking me against men that not only couldn't stand a chance against me, but were risking their careers by just facing me. That's why I refused to face my prior opponents, I knew that they would just end up like Crimson. I need real competition, I need to face men who can take what I can dish out, that is if there are any.

{Josh Matthews}
Well what about The Undertaker?

{Brock Lesnar}
What about The Undertaker? He thought that he could handle the pain but at Over The Limits I beat him to the point where he had to resort to disqualifying himself just to escape my two fists!

{Josh Matthews}
What about Final Stand? It seemed like the two of you were going to face off on the grandest stage of them all, what happened?

{Brock Lesnar}
After I put Crimson in the hospital I marched right into Mick Foley's office and I told him, "look Mr. Foley, these fists are made for fighting, and more importantly for hurting. Now if you don't start putting me against people who can take the hurt I'm gonna single handily put half your roster in the hospital and it will be your fault." But did he listen? Noooo. So I left his office and called up Vickie Guerrero and asked if she could arrange for a trade, I asked her if I could become a official Redemption Superstar and she told me she'll see what she could do. As soon as Mick heard that I asked to be traded off his brand he cancelled my Final Stand match, why? Maybe out of spite, maybe because he didn't want me to injure one of the top Breakdown Wrestlers in the Undertaker, I don't know and I don't care.

{Josh Matthews}
So you're officially a Redemption Superstar Brock, you glad you made the switch?

{Brock Lesnar}
Am I glad I made the switch? What kind of stupid question is that? Of course I'm glad I'm on Redemption now Josh! Tonight Vickie showed me that she is twice the General Manger that Mick or Cody ever was.

{Josh Matthews}
So you're happy that you'll be facing John Cena tonight?

{Brock Lesnar}
Hell yeah I'm happy about it. Finally I get to test my strength against someone who's proved that he can do it all in this industry, and I know what you're thinking "The Undertaker did it all in this industry" and you're right, he did. But I stood across from The Undertaker and I looked in his eyes and you know what I saw Josh? I saw nothing. The fire was gone, his old bones are finally giving way, his time is past, someone will soon end The Undertaker for good, maybe Daniel Bryan, maybe me, maybe his brother Kane, I don't know, but soon The Undertaker will become nothing more than a memory. But John Cena? That's name that's going to be at the top of this industry for years to come, he's still in his prime, unlike The Undertaker who used to be[/b] the best, John Cena [i]is the best, or at least he thinks he is cause he hasn't faced me. Tonight Vickie is giving me the chance to prove just what I'm capable of, she's giving me the opportunity to show you all that I can hang with the big names, and even more, I can beat the big names.

{Josh Matthews}
Cena's coming off of two huge losses, do you think that he will be even more motivated to win tonight because of that?

{Brock Lesnar}
Who cares? He can be as motivate as he wants, it won't help him. Last week he was talking about how Final Stand was the most important night of his life, how he was given a once in a lifetime opportunity to become Mr. MITB and The United States Champion. Well tonight is my opportunity, and unlike Cena I won't disappoint, tonight I need to win, if Cena loses no one will forget who he is, no one will care that he lost one little match. But if I lose I go back to the bottom, if I lose no one will take me seriously, tonight I can't lose, and I won't lose, tonight I'm going to show Cena that Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect won't protect him from the pain. Tonight we'll see just how big the Cenation's loyalty is when Cena tucks his tail between his legs and hustles out of the ring away from me once he realizes the respect I deserve, once he realizes the pain I can cause. He can Rise Above Hate all he wants but he won't be able to Rise Above Pain. Cena, Here Comes The Pain.

Brock smashes the camera lens with a swift punch and the tron goes black before we are brought to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Redemption fades from a brief commercial and we’re taken to ringside

{Joey Styles}
Hello folks and welcome back to Redemption. Fresh off the biggest event of the year we’ve got a lot of action packed stuff in store for you tonight. As we all saw earlier we’ve crowned a new World Champion in Justin Gabriel and I for one couldn’t be more proud for him. Way to go Justin!

{Michael Cole}
You have got to be kidding me. Justin Gabriel our new World Heavyweight Champion what has this company come to. You’ve all lost your minds but that’s okay because I, Michael Cole the VOICE of XWL am here to turn things right back around!

{Joey Styles}
Anyway, before Michael gets too full of himself. Lets talk about some of the big matches that are in store for tonight. At Final Stand we saw the crowning of a new X-Treme Champion in Sin Cara but shortly after that Alex Shelley showed up and seemed to be the center of attention. As he announce that for the next couple weeks an X-treme Championship tournament will take place and only the best of the best will come out on top.

Michael scoffs as Styles tries to continue talking Cole interrupts and cuts him off

{Michael Cole}
An X-treme Championship tournament? Are you serious? Who’s booking these kinds of things. Vickie, I beg you please tell me you didn’t allow this. Did Mick take another chair shot to the head and threaten you because if he did I’ll…

{Joey Styles}
You’ll do what Cole? You won’t do anything and you and I both know that.

{Michael Cole}
You can’t tell me what to do. Are you the General Manager of this show? No, Vickie Guerrero is. Come on Vickie come to your senses. Nobody here in this arena wants to sit here and watch these glorified athlete’s risk life and limb for a hand me down waste of a title like the X-Treme Championship. Even the creator of the title hasn’t been seen for several months now. Where’s your precious Fn, huh, where is he. He’s nowhere because he’s got some sense in his head again!

{Joey Styles}
Um, Michael, he’s booked against Jeff Hardy tonight…

Michael rolls his eyes and looks around before speaking

{Michael Cole}
… Do you think I’m blind Joey? Do you think I can’t read? Don’t you think I know that he’s booked against Jeff. My point being that he won’t show up you idiot. He’s not now nor has he ever been x-treme or this “monster” that he claims to be. Oh and folks don’t think for one second I’m scared of him. I’m Michael Cole, I’m a Slammy Award Winning announcer, I’m THE voice of XWL. Michael Cole is anything but scared of someone who hides behind a mask like him

Before Cole can continue speaking the lights suddenly cut out leaving the arena in complete darkness for several minutes

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Darkarena

Cole looks around and stands on the announce table. Unseen by the audience he is handed a microphone and speaks

{Michael Cole}
You people can’t be serious. This has got to be a joke. You think just because you tell someone in the back to cut the lights out that it means your precious monster is back? Give me a break. You people are idiots. Don’t think for one second that he’s back.. He’s gone, he’s dead do you hear me he’s dea…

Suddenly a giant rush of pyro goes off at the stage. The blast so loud it causes Cole to fall backwards off the table.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Arena9

As he begins getting up the arena sits in darkness for a few more minutes before turning to a deep dim red. The red lighting shadowing over the crowd.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 113-Tech-N9ne-@-Knitting-Factory-Concert-House-Reno-NV-2011-06-26-640x423

Cole begins to get up when the camera cuts to the stage. As the smoke clears the audience begins cheering when suddenly a theme goes off.

The audience begins to cheer loudly and Styles grabs his headset and speaks into it

{Joey Styles}
Not scared huh Michael? You should really get up off that floor it’s not sanitary sitting down there like that.

As Cole gets up the theme stops briefly for a few minutes and then cuts completely

{Michael Cole}
What I tell you Joey, WHAT. DID. I. TELL. YOU?!. Fn’s gone and he’s not coming back. Not now.. Not EVER so you people can stop cheering and hoping for your X-Treme monster man to return. He’s gone. Do you hear me folks? G. O. N. E. GONE!

As Cole goes to sit down the familiar theme of Fn begins to play one more time. However it seems to be stuck on an infinite loop.

The camera pans to Cole who puts his hands on his face and just sits still. For several minutes the camera pans around looking, waiting for Fn to appear. The crowd begins cheering when suddenly it cuts to the stage. The camera pans up to the tron.

As it comes into focus the boiler room can be seen on screen. As it remains a figure slowly begins walking towards the camera. As the figure gets closer it’s evident to be a man in a suit and glasses. As the audience looks on the fans begin to cheer at the sight of who it is despite his unfamiliar appearance.

He looks into the camera and simply smiles for a few minutes.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Parks2

The lights return to normal until nothing but the man is seen on screen. He looks around at the crowd in the arena tonight and smiles once more. The crowd begins to die down when suddenly he begins to speak

{Mr. Parks}
Hello everyone out there in the XWL Universe. Let me take this time to introduce myself. Some of you may recognize me but, for a lot of you I may look well, much more different than you’re used to. First of all, my name is Christopher, J. Parks. You all may know me better as Mr. Fn. However, I haven’t been seen for quite some time and I think it’s time you all deserved an explanation for where I’ve been, what I’ve been up to and why, I look so different. Wait no more because now I will tell you.

The cameras in the audience pan around catching the shocked faces of the fans before quickly panning back up to the stage

{Mr. Parks}
Now. Many of you may know me as the type of person who, well, to put it lightly had a very short temper. It was almost without hitch that if you even looked at me wrong, or said something the wrong way that I lashed out and attacked you. I’m here to tell you all, that that guy, is NO MORE. You see folks, it takes a lot of energy to unleash the amount of anger. The amount of hatred, and the amount of fear I instilled on those put against me. It is now that I would like to sincerely apologize for any wrong-doing’s I may have done. Any persons I may have harmed in the past. I am deeply and truly sorry.

Parks stands still for a minute and looks around at his surroundings

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Parks1j

{Mr. Parks}
Here I am in my once “home away from home” the boiler room in this very arena. Throughout my career I’ve spent a lot of time in here hiding, scheming and just being left all to myself. From this point on, no more. No more hiding, no more secluding myself. I am a new person and I’ve got much different goals than you yourselves out there. Which, brings me to this little “match” I’ve got later with Jeffery Hardy.

{Mr. Parks}
Now Jeffery, I’ve sat at home and I’ve watched your tapes of your matches. I’ve got to tell you Jeff. The things you do are nothing short of amazing BUT once you involve weapons. I just have to ask you Jeff, why? Why do you feel the need to put your body on the line and harm yourself and others in the process. It certainly can’t be good for your health or those around you. There are people here that love you Jeff. Together, we can over come this and you can become a better person. Renounce that life-style. Do it with me and you’ll think clearer than you ever have before. Come on Jeff, you know deep down in your heart that you want it. I want it for you, these people even though they won’t admit it, want it for you too.

The crowd begins to look at each other and some get up and leave while the rest of the arena just erupts in a chorus of boo’s. Parks frowns and takes off his glasses before speaking a final time

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Parks3

{Mr. Parks}
Oh come now. You people are much better than that. Don’t let my new life-style choices upset you. I’m not only doing this for me, I’m doing it for all of you. For everyone in this division, for everyone in the back, and for everyone in the audience and watching there at home. You see Jeff, I no longer wish to harm you. So when I face you in that ring, I won’t be using any weapons. I won’t be trying to end your career. I will simply just be doing my job, and that job, is wrestling. Now Jeff, if you decide to use weapons in the match I’ll be forced to defend myself but it’ll be at your expense. You may be the one who gets hit with something but I’ll be the one, I’ll be the true person that feels the pain and agony of every shot. It’s time this place changes and tonight Jeffery, that change, begins with you.

{Mr. Parks}
One could argue that it’s my fault that everyone in this very division is the way they are and in some ways they’d be right. If it wasn’t for my misguided views and outrageous temper we wouldn’t be in this mess now would we? After all, I did create the very thing you’re all fighting for tonight and for the next few weeks. You out there may enjoy the pain, the suffering and the bloodshed I have made but I, am truly and deeply angered at myself. So as we meet face to face in that ring Jeffery, I want you to remember this one thing. You DO NOT have to resort to using weapons and violence to become a success. Rely on your skills as a performer to excel you to the top. If there’s one more thing I want to say it would be this, IF I happen to win tonight, think of tonight as the beginning of a new age for the X-Treme division. With each win I may be closer to winning that title but, I will also be changing each and every one of you just a little bit. Then maybe, just maybe, you’ll see I’m right. Good luck Jeffery.

Mr. Parks then simply smiles as Redemption fades to a commercial break

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Parks2

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Backstage Interview
XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Todd-grisham-6

Interviewer
Hello XWL Fans, at Final Stand IV we had a "intresting" match in form of Booker T vs Ezekiel Jackson. I'am here with Ezekiel Jackson so he can tell us his thoughts of the match and why yet again he lost against a hurt Booker T he previously hurt the week before backstage. So Zeke what is your next excuse for getting beat by Booker last week.

By this time zeke was pissed off with the Interviewer and gave him funny looks.

Ezekiel Jackson
YOU THINK ITS FUNNY GETTING BEAT BY HIM, I bet you couldn't even last 2 seconds against him. The thing is thought times have changed, Final Stand is over and i have realised i was focusing on the wrong thing. Tonight I'am back in my game unlike Booker who a guy his age needs something to make him be able to look himself in the mirror without bursting out with tears at what he`s become, so thats why he can brag about his win at the retirement house.

Interviewer
So what is this new "focus" of yours then zeke, I mean I wouldn't see you getting a title shot soon after your 2 losses against Booker T, so i wouldn't bet that would be it.

Ezekiel Jackson
WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION, at Final Stand as you may know it was announced that there would be a X-Treme Series where the top 5 people would face at Badd Blood for the X-Treme Title. Well tonight shows my debut match in the X-Treme Series, I will be against Drew Mcintyre in an Extreme Rules Match, this is bad news to you Drew because after tonight I will be 1-0 in the series. This is my focus, winning the X-Treme Title at Badd Blood because Big Zeke will advance to Badd Blood and come out with the X-Treme Title around my waist with no care in the world on what he does to the 4 other opponents in the ring at Badd Blood when they trade fists with the Personification Of Domination.

Interviewer
Well I think its time to get back to the ring where this man will be facing Drew Mcintyre in one of the first matches in the X-Treme Series.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:58 pm

As Ezekiel Jackson makes his way backstage the camera zooms in on the big screen as an image appears on it:

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 IqHQW
XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 YD9JY

Week 1:
Ezekiel Jackson def. Drew McIntyre
Alex Shelley vs. Sin Cara
Mr. Fn vs. Jeff Hardy
Goldust vs. John Morrison
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Loving this idea guys, keep up the good work. Hopefully it goes well.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:27 pm

**Big Zeke starts walking up the ramp after the match with Drew McIntyre who is also leaving the ring. As Zeke makes it to the top of the ramp a familiar entrance music plays out throughout the PA system.

The fans have the usual mixed reaction to the entrance music of Kevin Steen. A few seconds pass before the reaction from the crowd gets louder as Kevin Steen appears on the stage. Big Zeke hasn't even left the yet and he looks a little pissed off fro being cut off as he makes his way backstage. Steen looks at Zeke and just laugh and signals for him to get backstage. Steen starts making his way to the ring with a sinister smile on his face. Steen makes it to ringside and climbs the apron and enters the ring. Steen goes straight to the other side and demands a microphone which he quickly receives. Steen takes wastes no time and starts to talk.**

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 HCE5z

Kevin Steen: Wow, just wow right? I mean I bet your asking yourselves why has this big fat bastard come out here with a big smile on his face, when he lost one of the biggest matches of his career at the biggest show in the wrestling calender? Well there is no fucking reason, there is no silver fucking lining to why I am smiling right now. I smile because I can because I do what the hell I want. But if you want some type of reason you can take away and post on your little forums or your little nerdy blogs, I am smiling because I may have not done as I said, I may not be standing here holding a briefcase full of food, yeah nice one MIZ!! But who the hell cares, do I really need to win a stupid briefcase to get my ass a title shot?NO, I deserve a title shot, i deserve to be at the top tier of this company and Vickie, Mick, Vince, Johnny, Ronald McDonald whomever is charge these days cannot hold me back. I am walking in to every match and fucking shit up on a weekly basis. I may have the odd blip, but I still am fucking shit up whilst losing. So I ask when do I get my title shot? When will I get my chance to face Justin?? I guess I will have to wait for someone to realise that, you can try and keep that title from my waist, you can try and stop me from being the world champion but it won't last, because I will find a way to become champion, there is no way you can stop it.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 O5o2E

Kevin Steen: They say 2012 is the year of the apocalypse, the year those mayans predicted to be the end of the world. Well I best make this year a good one and win that title because I will bring apocalypse to ever stands in my fucking way. I will not be stopped, I will not stop being what I have been doing since I arrived here in XWL. Justin, keep that title warm, keep it really warm because I will take it from you, I will beat the shit out of you whilst doing so. But Justin don't worry this ain't no personal shot at you, this ain't no personal threat to you because I just want that title and I will do this to anyone who holds that title until it is mine. So lets take a step back, lets go back to the Final Stand. I made a promise that I would fuck everyone shit up in that match, I said I would beat every fucker up in that match but I feel I have let myself down, because I never really did that, I never really did my best and that's what pisses me off the most. Mikey boy you may have got that briefcase, but good luck with that because just look what happened to Batista last year, he choked like your mom choked on a perfect something if you know what I mean. But Final Stand is now a distant memory and I am going to do what I said and that find away to win that world title. But lets go to present time, tonight, tonight I go into a tournament, a tournament to crown a new champion of a new concept brought in to XWL. This is called the XWL 15. Well I was selected to enter this tournament and I face someone I just mentioned, that man Batista.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 P0NBa

Kevin Steen: Batista, you may have a fat bastard problem with Snoopy's Bodyguard, but just set your eyes on this fat bastard in the ring, look at me because behind this smile is actual anger, behind this smile there is someone who wants to get that Final Stand failure off my chest. So tonight Batista, I am going walk into this ring, wait for your ass, wait for the bell yo ring then I am going to do what I always do and that;s fuck your shit up!!!

**Steen drops the mic and proceeds to the ropes and leaves the ring. He makes his way up the ramp and heading backstage. We fade to commercials.**
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:13 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:09 pm

*Jeff Hardy is shown on the titan-tron has the crowd is going wild*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Jeff1

[[Jeff Hardy]]

Okay let me get this straight I'm in the Xteme Series? This was meant to be the most extreme man in professional wrestling is going to win the series defeat every single competitor that is in the series doesn't have a chance in going to the extreme with me. Tonight I'll be facing off against Mr. Fn or should I say Mr. Parks I'll get to him in a second. He may be a former world champion but I'm a future world champion but first i'm starting off with winning the XWL Xtreme Champion. The man that holds that title isn't extreme he may drop around the ring doing death defying moves but he isn't extreme until he drops through a table.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Jeff6

[[Jeff Hardy]]

Okay lets go back to Mr. Parks? Are you kidding me next week u'll see me coming out to Mr. Hardy and preaching that I completely gave up being extreme. Who are you fooling Mr. Fn because your not fooling me one bit. Once you go extreme you don't come back that small percent that very small percent would actually come back but I don't believe that your that small percent. I've see all the situations you were in and there's no way that a man like you would actually follow through with this.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Jeff5

[[Jeff Hardy]]

Tonight I'm going to bring you to the extreme you say that your going to hit me back if I hit you with a weapon? First of all I'm probably going to smack you in your head with something heavy so don't worry about that but I want you to hit me back. I feed off of that I can't wait for you to hit me back but I'm going to make sure that I hit you harder. But honestly I don't need weapons to defeat you but I want to hurt you in this match maybe re-injure your head because you really need that right now. I thought you were crazy before your over the top crazy! You say that your going to change the whole division your not going to change nothing because your not going to beat me tonight. I'm going to change something I'm going to make the division much more EXTREME ! I really wanted to protest and make all my matches that I am in an extreme rules match up because I live and breathe on this stuff.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Jeff3

[[Jeff Hardy]]

Mr. Parks, Mr. Fn pick a name make up your mind if you don't feel that there should be an extreme division then don't even bother tonight I don't want you wasting my time. I'm going to prove I'm the most EXTREME man in this division I'm going to risk my body tonight as I send you through a table with a swanton. The fact that I'm telling you what I'm going to do you should be ready for it it's going to hurt you not me because I don't feel pain I eliminated that out of my body. Your pathetic in my eyes because you went against everything that I care about. I don't even care that its the Xtreme Title is I'm going to go on and win bigger and better things I just want to prove that I can gain this belt.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Jeff2

[[Jeff Hardy]]

I can say this that I am dedicated much more dedicated than I ever been and when people make stupid comments like Rosa Parks I mean Mr. Parks had to me makes me want to do something about it. Don't worry everyone I am going to do something about it no look further then the man that's going to win this whole series I'm going to make sure that I finish this whole series undefeated. Not Goldust, Not John Morrison, Not Sin Cara, Not Alex Shelley and defiantly not Mr. Park's. I would love someone to come forward and be able to out extreme Jeff Hardy the charismatic enigma! The light that never goes out JEFFFF HARDDDYYYYYYY !

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Jeff4

*Jeff Hardy throws up his signature sign and Jeff Hardy's theme comes back on as XWL Redemption goes to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next