Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012

Go down 
+13
Ash
Kyle
MicksterG951
sdogg50c
Shug
Sable
TheFilthParade
BoscoHeelBrand
Legal
Zander
P.R Son
Jonguin
Jiggas
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:56 pm

damn my first main event woohoo
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Jiggas wrote:

Maybe you could start the night off too with a killer Kevin Steen promo? Wink
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Jiggas wrote:

Maybe you could start the night off too with a killer Kevin Steen promo? Wink

This.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:35 am

Jiggas wrote:

Too bad you're gonna lose.

Right McLittleJimmy?
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:50 am

Zander wrote:
Jiggas wrote:

Too bad you're gonna lose.

Right McLittleJimmy?

Damn right :tna:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Redemp1

[Michael Cole]
Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to XWL Redemption!

[Joey Styles]
We're set for a stacked card here tonight, one of the match ups includes Mr. Fn, who will sure be looking to make an impact because he's up against Mason Ryan who has still yet to lose a match.

[Michael Cole]
Now we both know that Mason Ryan will win, but if Mr. Fn were able to pull of the win, that would be a remarkable victory.

[Joey Styles]
Come on Cole, this will be a good match up, it could go either way, really. Mr. Fn is a sadistic monster, he's capable of anything, Cole.

[Michael Cole]
Well, I don't know about anything, but another match for the night we will see is Heath Slater making his return to the XWL rings to face David 'A-List' Otunga. The self proclaimed One Man Rockband has got to like his chances with Otunga, but will he be able to do it?

[Joey Styles]
I think he will, but Otunga has had his moments in XWL's past, you never know, Cole. I can't wait to see that match either though.

[Michael Cole]
In some divas action, well, who cares about divas action?

[Joey Styles]
The XWL Universe does, Cole, and I'll have you know we're looking at two great match ups this week. Velvet Sky who has been hot since she returned will take on Kelly Kelly and in another match, Maryse will battle with Michelle McCool!

[Michael Cole]
Like I said, no one cares. But what they do care about is The Brian Kendrick vs. Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan is a nerd, and a vegan, but...

[Joey Styles]
But The Brian Kendrick is a criminal, he thinks he can walk around smoking... that stuff... just because he has a license for it. Kendrick has gone over the edge this time.

[Michael Cole]
I have to agree with you on Kendrick, but Daniel Bryan is still a nerdy vegan. In other news, Alex Riley will finally get the X-Treme title match that he's been waiting for all of these months against Michael McGillicutty. McGillicutty however, has been named to be a Money in the Bank participant so we've got to favor him.

[Joey Styles]
I have to agree, Alex Riley is doing great, but McGillicutty has all momentum in his direction, I can't wait to see that match either though, it should be great!

[Michael Cole]
Finally, in the match before the Main Event, Rhino, who has been doing quite a lot as of late will be taking on the United States Champion, Shawn Michaels!

[Joey Styles]
Shawn Michaels will have to defend his title against John Cena at Final Stand, but the recent turn of HBK has got me second guessing him, I hope Rhino is able to beat him tonight.

[Michael Cole]
And you call me biased.

[Joey Styles]
You are biased. Anyways, in the Main Event match that was announced on Redemption last week, there's going to be a tag team match between the four Money in the Bank participants from the Redemption brand. This match could have some impact on the momentum going into Money in the Bank, so both sides have got to look to win this one.

[Michael Cole]
And that's an understatement, this is the first time these men will meet in the ring since Money in the Bank participants were announced, so to get a win here would be huge.

[Joey Styles]
Yes, it would be Cole. Whoever wins this match is going to be taking the first step to walking out Mr. Money in the Bank and becoming a World Heavyweight Champion.

*We leave the commentary table for the opening video to begin playing on the tron and to the viewers at home.*

*The opening pyro follows the video and then St. Paul Minnesota's cameras head backstage, to see a sight that Redemption fans knew they'd see, but hoped they wouldn't see, Mason Ryan ready for a promo. Mason Ryan is clearly ready, and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 A6IuY

[[Mason Ryan]]
Last week, I of course extended my undefeated streak from 11 wins to 12 wins. And that's what should have been the spotlight of the show last week and it would have been, had it not been for Goldberg. You see, Goldberg thought it would be okay last week to come out after MY match and attack ME. I was stealing the show, everyone knew I was the real deal, I was the best man in this business. I had beaten a former United States Champion to add to the list of notable names that have fallen to Mason Ryan. But no, Goldberg wouldn't let me have the spotlight that I deserve, he felt like he deserved the spotlight more than me despite him having been too old for wrestling over 5 years ago and now he's still trying to wrestle with the new generation like me. In fact, Goldberg is so damn old that he doesn't even get scheduled on the Redemption card anymore, fearing he'll hurt himself before the inevitable match between us at Final Stand. Goldberg, I'll say it once, and I'll probably say it again, but you can't handle Mason Ryan, I'm just too damn good, I'm soon to be 13 and 0 Goldberg, Goldberg, I'm never going to lose and that makes you mad because you know it. You know I'll never lose a match and you fear me breaking your "unbreakable" streak. You resent me for it Goldberg, you hate the fact that I'm going to do something you couldn't, something no one could.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 QwKK4

[[Mason Ryan]]
But it pisses me off when you try to take your own personal frustrations out on me, I mean, it's not my fault I'm better than you! Well, it is seeing I work harder than you and that's what makes me better, but it's still not my fault that you just plain out suck now. We both know you were only able to hit that spear on me last week because I turned right into it, you caught me by surprise, come the time we meet face to face, no tricks involved, I'll be the one spearing you. You think you can beat me Goldberg? Well I'd think again because I can name three men who have said the same thing before, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, and just last week Kevin Steen, but what happened? Mason Ryan was proclaimed the winner, the ref counted to three and held my hand high in the sky, just like my status in this business rises every week. Every week that I come to the ring and win a little less people doubt my abilities, sure every week a few more people hate me, but since when was being hated a bad thing? All it means is that I've done something none of you ever would, you're all jealous of what I can do, just like Goldberg and that is why you want him to beat me. You find similarities from his story to your life, he started out fine, but as time went on he got worse and worse until finally he just had to leave wrestling altogether. But now, he's back and he wants to make in impact and have a final chapter to his story where he knocks off the best up and coming wrestler. Well it's not going to happen because I'm writing a different story, the story where the up and coming wrestler beats the hell out of the returning legend and continues to make himself a historic career.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 TYKlw

[[Mason Ryan]]
The only difference between me and Goldberg is that Goldberg has already done what I'm trying to do, but you all love him for it. If I did what Goldberg did last week, you all would have said it was crossing the line, but he did the exact same thing and I bet the first chance you get you'll cheer him and don't even deny because we both know it's true. Goldberg, I've been debating whether or not to return the favor for what you did last week. It's a hard decision, really, because if I do attack you then when I beat you people are going to use that against me, but if I don't then I'll only get the one chance to beat your ass and that will be in the match. You know, I really can't make this decision without recapping what's happened so far, so let's take a look.

*The TV behind Mason Ryan is shown bigger, and takes us to the scene where Mason Ryan was in the middle of a segment when Goldberg so rudely interrupted him. Goldberg comes out and then we skip over to the part where they stare down at the end.*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Qj26W

[[Mason Ryan]]
See that? That's just pure disrespect right there, all I was doing was telling everyone how great I really was, it wasn't like I was spreading any lies or anything, and then Goldberg had to just come right in and try to steal my air tine away from me just like he did to everyone on the WCW Roster over 10 years ago. And then we've got this next clip, role the footage.

*We head to the TV Screen behind Mason Ryan again, however, this time it shows Goldberg coming through the crowd and waiting for Mason Ryan to turn around and then spearing him.*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 P3L2B

[[Mason Ryan]]
Now that's just wrong, I was off guard, I had no way to defend myself. Now I know many people are going to go back to when I attacked Daniel Bryan in his locker room and he was "defenseless" but that wouldn't be true, because Daniel Bryan DID fight back, I was just the better man because I won. But as you just saw there, I had no clue what was coming. It was the equivalent to a little kid trying to cross a road to get a ball that they kicked into the street and a car coming, there's just no chance they can do anything. And you know what? After watching both of those clips, I think Goldberg should be payed a little visit. Goldberg needs to learn his place is no longer in the top of this business, and I'm just the person to show him.

*Mason Ryan begins to smirk to himself, as the fans don't know what to expect from him, they don't know how to react except boo and we fade to a commercial break.*

*We return from commercial to see Mason Ryan roaming backstage. Mason Ryan can be seen walking down the hall way, taking turn after turn, seemingly searching for something. A reporter walks up to attempt asking Mason Ryan what he's doing, but Mason Ryan throws a punch to the reporter's face, getting him out of the way. This is one of the few times Mason Ryan has a serious expression, preparing maybe for a fight. Mason Ryan finally reaches where it seems he's been looking for and stops. The camera finally pans over to reveal a door that Mason Ryan is looking at, angry, and on the door we quickly notice...*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 0NBQs

*It's Goldberg's locker room! Mason Ryan is outside of Goldberg's locker room! Mason Ryan kicks down the door to Goldberg's locker room and Goldberg inside jumps to his feet, hearing the noise.*

[[Mason Ryan]]
Goldberg you son of a bitch, you're about to get the ass whooping you deserve.

*Goldberg doesn't even bother to respond, instead he just charges at Mason Ryan in a type of football tackle, but Mason Ryan doesn't go down. Mason Ryan throws knees to Goldberg's abdomen before lifting him up for a powerbomb on the hard flooring in the locker room. Mason Ryan grabs a chair from the locker room and raises it high above his head, striking down on Goldberg's back with it. Mason Ryan raises the chair above his head once more, only to strike Goldberg's back again. Ryan continues this 4 more times, before deciding he's had enough of chair shots to the back. Mason Ryan holds the chair in one hand and lifts Goldberg up with the other before letting Goldberg barely balance on his own two feet and then cutting him open with a vicious chair shot to the head. Mason Ryan then sets the chair up in a position that you'd be able to sit on it with before lifting Goldberg up, with his back towards Mason's face. Mason Ryan locks in the Full Nelson, wrenching an already hurt Goldberg. Mason Ryan finally decides to lift Goldberg up and slams him into the chair with a Full Nelson Slam, Goldberg lands on the chair and knocks the chair over as he falls, landing head first on the locker room floor. Mason Ryan stares down at Goldberg, hurt from all of this before walking out of the locker room, taking one last peak, clearly not caring about what he's done to Goldberg, and then gently closing the door to Goldberg's locker room behind him.*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 0NBQs

*The arena is silent, praying the best for Goldberg, as we go to commercial.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:55 pm

*After the commercial break, Redemption resumes but is suddenly interrupted by another mysterious video following on from last week's cryptic message...*

*The programming then resumes as normal...*

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
BoscoHeelBrand
New Talent
BoscoHeelBrand

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:12 pm

*as redemption comesback from ceommercial break*

Cole: last week jeff hardy was to face mr. fn but niether of the compeptitors showed to the match. reasons are not yet clarified but we have a message from jeff hardy to Mr.fn asking for forgivness. or they didnt want to hear egal butcher the english language

Regal: your lucky your still here

*camera pans to the titantron for the vdieo of jeff hardy*

Cole: well there it is and what a waist of good promo time we will be right back after commercial break

Regal: but we have exacttly 15 mins before we do you imbicile.

Cole: well time sure does fly when your bored.

cole: well here he is come on kid get out here and waste your 15 minuets of fame.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Jeff15

Jeff: hey up here. now let me cut to the chase here last week i couldnt find mr. fn anywhere. he wasnt in the building at all. so i couldnt face him or injure him. but lets not stop there tonight i face big zeke he will be one of the victims of the #HardyAssult.

Cole
: what a duffes he actually thinks this. he will just end up dominated by Big zeke.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Jeff13

Jeff: but mr.fn if you are not listening to the words i speak i am warning you just this one time. You will never forget my name i will haunt you and hunt you down like a wild animal. next week we have the match that we were supposed to have last week. or how about we just forget our opponets and face eachother right now. im waiting.......Well no response im fine with that. ut mr.fn you just dug your own grave for you will pay for this day.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Jeff16

Jeff
: and if you dont respond before my match you will regret this da. this will be the day of your own reckogning. you will forever have the fear of beaing eatin' like a bug and spit out like chewingtobacco. you are worthless.

Cole: I underestemated this kid. we will see what happens next but we will be after commercial break.

Last edited by BoscoHeelBrand on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 pm

What the fuck....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm

I removed that commercial at the end of your promo because it killed the page for anyone who sucks and doesn't use Firefox as their browser.
Back to top Go down
BoscoHeelBrand
New Talent
BoscoHeelBrand

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:28 pm

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
What the fuck....
exacttlly
Back to top Go down
BoscoHeelBrand
New Talent
BoscoHeelBrand

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Red wrote:
I removed that commercial at the end of your promo because it killed the page for anyone who sucks and doesn't use Firefox as their browser.
thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:39 am

so do i just write my promo straight in here then send?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:07 am

Swagz wrote:
so do i just write my promo straight in here then send?

Yes. The commentary team for Redemption is Joey Styles and Michael Cole if it's an in ring promo. Vickie Guerrero is the general manager of this brand too.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 am

*Redemption returns from a commercial break and heads to the back standing by with the Father of Destruction Paul bearer and The Big Red machine Kane*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 18jxN

*Paul bearer and Kane slowely looks over at the camera and Bearer begins to talk in a ghoulish voice*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 HqZvm

[Paul Bearer]
Just two weeks ago marked Redemptions end, when my son Kane returned to face and claim another innocent soul. Two weeks ago he faced a man who goes by the name of 'Mason Ryan.' Mason picked up another victory adding to his undefeated streak. I must say that's impressive, but if you think that you had really beaten my son so easily, then poor soul you are mistaken! For you see... Kane was merely testing you. He was testing too see if you were a worthy opponent worth fighting against. Sadly it seemed you weren't! You see young one, I myself, my son, and even these fans can tell that you're nothing more than just a bafoon who thinks too highly of himself just for the fact that you have big muscles. So to put it into words that you can understand... YOU WEREN'T WORTHY OF MY SONS TIME!!! Thats why you beat him so easily. It is impressive that you're undefeated, but make no mistake that it will soon come to an end. You better enjoy what bit of it you have left, because NOTHING lasts forever. And for a future warning, next time you cross my sons path, he will bring hellfire and brimstone and you'll be in a world of hur and feel pain like you've never felt before.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Ztw4p

[Paul Bearer]
Mason you think that you're a hot shot don't you? You think that you can be a monster? You think you can pick on people just because you're built big? Then you must have one hell of an ego! My son has faced people like you! He has faced many big opponents ranging from big muscle like Brock Lesnar and Batista to big men like Big Show and Viscera. He beat them all withen an inch of their life! NONE of them were able to make Kane get on his knees and beg for mercy! None of them were able to out power my Kane and none of them were able to intimidate my son! But he did all of those things to them. While most may not have showed their fear, inside they were trembling! And thats the same feeling I sensed from you. You can come up with any excuse you want, but EVEN you know that you are intimidated by the presence of a MONSTER!!!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Y6ayj

[Paul Bearer]
Now that brings us to tonight where my son Kane takes on yet another poor soul. Tonight Kane will face Vadar. Vadar may be a big man, but nothing my Kane can't handle. He took on Vadar once before. You remember that Vadar? The last time you faced my Kane he beat you! He hit you over the head steel bar and busted your head wide open! Letting all the blood poor onto your face. What a night that must have been for you to not know where you are with you covered in your own pudle of blood! He made you look like a fool. And that is exactly what he's going to do tonight. So if I were you I wouldn't be making any plans after the show, because you're going to need to check in to a hospital! You've been warned.

*As Paul stops speaking the fans in the backgeound begin to boo loudly*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 6UwOF

[Paul Bearer]
Do you people think that me or my son Kane care about what kind of reaction we get? You all think we will get mad for booing us? You are all wrong! All you do is make fun and laugh at us. You laugh at me for being FAT!!! Any you make fun of my sone just because all of you can. My son doesn't really have scars on his face or anywhere else. He was mentally scard. Through the years I watched kids make fun of him just for not being the most handsome kid. They made fun of him for the way he did things differently. Thats why I hate this world and all of you who inhabit it! There is a difference between me and YOU!!! I take the time and listen to what other people have to say, I don't take people for granted, and most importantly I ACCEPT people for who they are!!! I've seen many times where a kid is made fun of for having a certain disease that makes their skin a different color, where at birth their born with some type of defect, where they look, talk, act, or even dress different!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Y6ayj

[Paul Bearer]
All of you make fun of them for your own enjoyment. Thats what makes me mad and wish that there was something that could be done. But all of you need to understand that they can't help what has happpened to them... it was a misfortunet tragedy. But sadly none of you can take the time to figure that out. Instead you make fun of them which puts pressure on them and eventually leading to suicide! My son Kane may not have what they have, but he can understand their pain. And from now on my son will be fighting for all of those children who are deemed "Different."

*As Redemption fades into the commercial break the camera zooms in on the emotionless face of Kane*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 7oGMu

Well, theres my Kane promo for the week. I drank too much soda and did this at like 3am, so some or most may not make much sense. Anyway I hope anyone who reads this will enjoy it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:12 am

great read Very Happy
. also can someone help me..face or heel swagger i can't decide.
is the face heel ratio pretty equal here?
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:45 am

Swagz wrote:
great read Very Happy
. also can someone help me..face or heel swagger i can't decide.
is the face heel ratio pretty equal here?
Heel/Face is pretty much even, but you should try a practise promo as both Heel & Face and see which one is easier for you, then just take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:34 pm

*The sound of Vince McMahon's theme recieves a mixed reaction from the capacity crowd. The arena is essentially split in half, with members cheering for a legend that is Vince McMahon and other boo'ing because he's basically an asshole.*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 FWaRg

*Vince gets onto the stage and looks around the arena, before doing his typical power strut to the ring, which recieves a louder pop than Vince himself. Vince gets inside the ring and is handed a microphone, he takes another look around the arena before raising the microphone to his mouth.*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 BNj2B

[Vince]: I know that a lot of people around the World are surprised to see me, which is understandable because ever since the collapse of World Wrestling Entertainment, I have tried my very best to keep myself out of the public eye. But thanks to the antics of the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitus, I thought to myself enough is enough. There was been a lot of chaos in XWL as of late and I couldn't think of anybody better to correct these wrongs and make my grand return to professional wrestling than right now, so please allow me the pleasure of reintroducing the World to Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 OWPVF

[Vince]: I understand a lot of you are confused as to how I managed to become the Head of the Board of Directors, so allow me to shed some light onto the situation. Some time ago Mick Foley personally came to my home, when XWL was just an idea, a concept inside Mick's brain and he came to me and personally requested me to become the Head of the Board. It wasn't because we're good friends and it wasn't my millions of dollars, it was simply because Mick truly appreciated my mind for business. I took a fairly small company such as the WWE and I turned it into a global phenomenom and would you just look before you today? Vince McMahon made lightning strike twice! Because thanks to me XWL is taking the World by storm.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 91DZk

[Vince]: Now I want to get onto more pressing matters and onto a person who has been a pain in my side for years, CM Punk. CM Punk has been taken it upon himself to try and rid XWL of any form of management, his personal crusade has targeted the likes of Mick Foley, Vickie Guerrero, John Laurinaitus and more recently the Board of Directors. While CM Punk believes his actions will make XWL a better place, he fails to realise that he is only making things worse for himself and others around him. More commonly described as Newton's Law, with every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 9SFwu

[Vince]: CM Punk wants to torment members of management, make it's members paranoid? Then I shall remove his right to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship and that is exactly what I did. A lot of you believe my actions are harsh and hypocritical, as I was the man that promoted the edgy attitude that made the WWE what it was. But with CM Punk it is different, with names like Triple H, The Rock, Steve Austin, on the camera they were the biggest son of a bitch's you could find. But behind the scenes these men were respectful of everyone around them. CM Punk on the other hand, hasn't shown me or his colleagues the slightest bit of respect since day one!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 NOBUb

[Vince]: You all disagree with me because right now CM Punk is your hero, but it wasn't but a few months ago where CM Punk didn't give a damn about you, but that all changed once he realised how good for his career you all are. CM Punk has openly admitted he gets off on making you all buy into every single thing he feeds you, before unvieling his true intentions and his true self. It's a vicious circle and everyone falls for it every time, well I say no more, I say the shoe is on the other foor and I say it's time for a change. At the time being CM Punk may be the messiah to the XWL Universe, but I'm going to take it upon myself to personally remind CM Punk that when it comes to professional wrestling, Vincent Kennedy McMahon is God!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 J9qNQ

[Vince]: This has been a long time coming, it's people like CM Punk that drove World Wrestling Entertainment into the ground. People like CM Punk, John Cena and all those others who pushed so hard and desperately to give the fans a voice, to give you all what you wanted. The problem with that plan is none of you people know what you want, not a damn person in this arena or watching around the World truly knows what they want. You all begged for Zack Ryder, so we gave you him and what happened? You all turned your backs on him as quicker than you could say "Woo woo woo". But according to all of you it's not your fault, it's management's fault, more importantly it's MY fault. It was never my fault! It was each and every single one of you, I was just a scape goat to you people. All of you are the reason that the WWE died!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 F7RxZ

[Vince]: Each and every week, every single one of you pointed the finger of blame towards me and my members of management. Not knowing that we were pushing the people that you wanted to see, trying to give you all the best shows that were possible of us. It wasn't until it was too late that I realised that you cannot make you people happy, no matter the decisions that are made there will always be people that complain and the leader of this trend is none other than CM Punk himself. Well now CM Punk's pipebomb has finally blown up in his face, as his personal crusade to get his hands on the Board of Directors have well and truly backfired, as he's now faced with more than he could have ever wished for.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 5jHrF

[Vince]: I want CM Punk to pay very close attention to my words, because I want him to understand that I fully intend to make his life a living hell from this point forward. Before I take my leave, there is one thing that I want to explain. CM Punk will never be able to challenge for the World Heavweight Championship or a #1 Contenders spot again, because I am trying to teach CM Punk a valuable life lesson. A life lesson that can be carried over to every aspect of life. Marriage, Jobs, Children and everyone watching around the World should pay close attention. By using CM Punk as an example, I intend on showing the World that Life Sucks!.... And Then You Die!

*The entire arena fills with hate and it is all directed towards Vince McMahon who seems to be happier than ever, standing in the centre of the ring just basking in the annoyance he has caused the XWL fans. The screen then slowly fades to black before cutting to a hype package featuring the current United States Champion: "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.*

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:22 pm

as Redemption returns from an advert Drew McIntyre is spotted entering the arena

Interviewer
Drew it's been a while since we've seen you here in XWL so my first question is how are you feeling ?

Drew
Is this your first time doing this. I mean of all the questions you could've asked me you went with that "how am i feeling" what does it matter how i'm feeling is it in anyway relevant to the rest of this no it's not. How did you even get this job anyway because you suck at this. Just because i'm in a good mood today i'll anser your ridiculous question i'm feeling good and i don't see why i shouldn't do. I'm back to competing on live T.V no more dark matches for me.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Drewmc10

Interviewer
yea about that how do you plan on defeating Jack Swagger tonight ?

Drew
Jack is at best a college athlete and doesn't belong in the same ring as me but if management feel he can beat me it's only fair that i prove them wrong and send him all the way down to the bottom of the card where he belongs. As far as stratergy is concerned when it comes to him i don't need any because he's predictable he'll target my leg in an attempt to weaken me for the ankle lock a move he stole of Breakdown star Kurt Angle.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Drewmc11

Interviewer
finally do you have anything in store for Alex Riley after he attacked you at Over The Limit ?

Drew
Now you're just being an idiot on purpose. Did you actually just ask me if i was planning to get revenge on him for his uncalled actions at Over The Limit ?. I'm not gonna tell you but i will tell you this he might have beaten me up but that was when i wasn't even prepared. What kind of man calls himself a "rare breed" anyway i mean guys like him are everywhere you see them on the street playing thier video games with thier mates when they could be playing football and i mean real football not the american version. In short i'd like to see him acting so tough in a fair fight against me.

Redemption then fades to an advert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:06 pm

*Jack Swagger’s music hits and the arena quickly fills with the sound of...well the sound of nothing. A few clusters of boos can be heard here and there but the majority of the audience are unresponsive and chatting amongst themselves *

[Joey Styles]
Well looks who it is Cole

[Michael Cole]
One of greatest men to ever step foot into the XWL, the all American American Jack Swagger

[Joey Styles]
You're only saying that because he trained you once and i don’t even know what to call his appearance back here on XWL

[Michael Cole]
A magnificent return is what you call it.

[Joey Styles]
.. He was gone for a week Cole

[Michael Cole]
Shutup his coming out. SWAGGER! SWAGGGER!

*Jack Swagger makes his way onto the stage looking very smart, clad in a perfectly tailored suit. The crowd is a bit more responsive with their boos but the majority of the arena are still impartial to the events unfolding*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Swagsu10

*Despite receiving the most shattering reception or lack there of reception that a superstar can receive, Jack Swagger still dons his patented purely white smile as he steps through the apron and into the centre of trepidation*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Swagsm11

*Swagger beckons for a microphone and raises it to his quivering lips with his equally quivering right hand. Swagger goes to speak but is temporarily lost for words as his stumbles over his vows in a state of physical anxiety . Jack Swagger's distress is very evident and it seems to be noted by the crowd as the intensity of boos slowly picks up, whether this be because of the intrinsic nature of the human psyche to capitalise of another’s weakness and fears or perhaps a subconscious sense of pity as they try to give the man some kind of heel esque reception in which his character was once attributed to*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Swagot11

[Joey styles]
Jack Swagger isn’t really looking like himself in there

*Regathering his head Jack Swagger finds the words he was fumbling around for*

Swagger
Where are my signs?.....WHERE ARE MY BANNERS?

*A tense silence fills the arena as some spectators turn to their phones or leave the arena for a snack/toilet break to spare themselves from watching the train that seems to be heading of the rails and in for a slow and painful crash*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Swagst11

Swagger
let me..let me start over
I am the all American American Jack Swagger, and i am the odds on favourite to win at every single thing i try. I am sure you are all aware at the horrible tragedy that occurred to the xwl two weeks ago. Two weeks ago the xwl released the greatest natural born in ring competitor to ever step foot in a wrestling ring. Two weeks ago the XWL released me the

*the crowd start to interject*
This is boring..........This is boring..................This is boring

* the stomach churning chant begins ringing out throughout the arena as Jack Swagger stands right in the middle of it filled completely with despair as his consciousness begins to slip away in the face of this career ending reception. Swagger begins to feel weak at the knees and seems to be calling it quits as he start to exit the ring*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Swagbo10

*cheers* NANANANA NANANANA *cheers*

*Swagger pauses and rushes back to the centre of the ring ready to give it one last try, allowing his anger and frustration to boil up through his chest and into his words*

Swagger
(to the all ready sitting crowd). You will all sit down and be quiet until i have finished giving my speech!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Swagmi10

*Jack Swagger accidently lowers the microphone as he tells the crowd to sit so the words which were once falling on deaf ears now aren’t even transmitting far enough to even touch the "deaf" ears*

Swagger
im sorry...im sorry i..i cant do this anymore. Look at me, the All American American is a wreck. Look at where i am.. my career is in complete tatters, i was once a number one contender for the world heavyweight title. I was once a number one contender for the us title. I have been the intercontinental champion and i was the last ever pure champion! But now..now i am nothing. The XWL rightly let my contract expire and now i stand infront of a crowd who probably have no idea who i am and no interest in what i have to say. It’s probably my fault to, i turned my back on you people as i reached the pinnacle of success. I let my ego separate me from the one thing i love most: the XWL fans. The all American American is here to make a change, from this point on i am a new man!. You want to know why i harp on about being the All American American all the time? Its because i am so proud to have that title, i am so proud to represent the greatest country in the world!

*the crowd begins to chant*
USA USA USA

Swagger
Thats right! Let me here you
USA! USA! USA!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Usacro10

*Swagger begins leading the crowd in a USA chant*

Swagger
you know what? Not only is USA the best country in the world but Minnesota is one of the best states in the world!

*the crowd roar in agreement*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Sharin10

Swagger

There something i need to share with you guys, something i need to get of my chest. Im hoping you guys will be able to understand and help me put it behind me, so ill be able to change for the better and get back to my roots, get back to that young Jack Swagger who did cubscouts and stood for words like courage, humility, respect, loyalty and kindness . You may not believe me but I have had it pretty tough run in life.You may of noticed i have a slight speech impediment and even though im a big guy everyday of my life i was bullied and heckled..do you have any idea what that feels like. I know you yourself the XWL fans would tease me about this to, but im hoping it was only in retaliation to the disgraceful way i was behaving . I hope you can see what it does to people, what words like those can do to your own kids AND your own friends. The harsh words of reality really forced me to build up this bad guy persona.. to cloud the pain with my ego, but the fact of the matter is it got me no where, it ruined my career.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Swagey10

*Swagger pauses as his eyes begin to well up*

Swagger
I realised all of this when i got released two weeks ago. So i decided to reach out and i made a desperate phone call to a person i never thought i would turn to. I turned to Mick Foley

*the crowd roar once again at the mention of Foleys name*

Swagger
Though not a big fan of me , this great man could see what i was going through suffering similar problems in his past . Although he didn’t have any room for me on breakdown he called up Vicki Guerrero and demanded she resign me. Foley i owe you my career... Xwl fans... Minnesota i owe you my life!
Standing here right now infront of this sold out crowd i feel the best i have felt in a very long time. Tonight has made me realize something that i had been blind to before. You the XWL fans are just such very very...very

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Swagsa12

*swagger begins trying desperately to hold back his tears*

Swagger
you people are just very very stupid people

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Swagtr10

*the crowd go silent in confusion*

Swagger
And the Academy award goes to the All American American Jack Swagger!
Thank you... thankyou...

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Swagth10

*The crowd begins to Boo intensely now*

Sthwagger sthucks sthwagger sthucks

Swagger
Thank you..Thank you

Michael Cole
HAHA now this is the Swagger we love! SWAGGER SWAGGER SWAGGER

Swagger
isn't this just perfect! Is that woman..Yes that woman is crying! quick cameras pan over to her look how much i moved these people!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS65SlJWRzCkNEkHqF-SvwWd8f0Ya_aC6ghtaUn0CUUDTDga-YlDK56v9yH4Q

Swagger
You people truly are pathetic! You're so tired of your own mediocre and worthless lives that you will jump on board to any sob story you here thinking that somehow it will make you a good person or your life no longer a pointless existence!. What goes through you peoples minds. Why on earth would you believe a single word you just heard.The all American American having a hard life and being bullied? in fact i was the most popular kids in school. I was prom king and had all the ladies asking me out! asking this perfect 10 blue eyes blonde hair bombshell to go to the dinner with them. Now how many of you can honestly say that? My child hood was not rough i achieved more at the age of 5 than every single one of your children put together, i have achieved more in one day then you will achieve in your entire life!. Why would i waste my time on an oaf like Mick Foley who wont even have a job soon when Redemption has the always beautiful and ever so wise Vicki Guerrero as general manager? And why on earth would i call Minnesota a great state? It is the worst state in the USA and doesn't even deserve to stand in the shadow of Oklahoma
But i guess there was some truth in my words, i did infact have all those titles and championships and i am back as a new man. No longer is the all American America going to fade into shadow i Jack Swagger am going to dominate here on Redemption and the fact of the matter is i am going to climb right back up to where i was before, right at the pinnacle of the XWL! You delinquents can boo me all you want but you better learn to respect me because your going to be seeing alot of this perfect face. I am the all American American American American and no matter whom my opponent is i will always be the odds on favourite in every conceivable way. So i'm sorry Drew, i respect you but tonight your going to be made an example of. No one in the XWL will stop my momentum!

*Swaggers drops the microphone and exits the ring as the crowds give him a decent amount of boos.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Lmfao nice promo, I actually was buying into a babyface Swagger okay

Dat swerve.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:48 am

Top work from everyone but that promo was terrific Shuggz, Vince was played and written perfectly and I can't wait to see where you take it from here :gig:
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:09 am

*Redemption returns from commercial break in the backstage area, where the fan are shown Daniel Bryan warming up for his match.......

{Mitch}
Daniel! If you don't mind, I would like to ask you a few questions.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0032
Daniel Bryan: I suppose. Just try to not ask dumb questions like only you can.

{Mitch}
I'll start with this, your opponent tonight, Brian Kendrick, has yet to show up to the arena. When he does show up, will you be ready to take him on?

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0080
Daniel Bryan: You cant help yourself can you Mitch? You just keep 'em coming. Luckily for you, I'm feeling in a good mood tonight. To answer your stupid question, OF COURSE I will be ready to beat Brian Kendrick tonight. You know why?

{Mitch}
Why, Mr. Bryan?

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0036
Daniel Bryan: Because I'm the American Dragon, that's why?

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0117
Daniel Bryan: There is nobody in this locker-room that can compare to my pure ability. I may not have the looks of Cody Rhodes, the personality of CM Punk, the fame of The Rock, or the charisma of Chris Jericho. But, what I can say without a shadow of a doubt, is that I AM a better wrestler than anyone one of those guys, or anybody else for that matter.

{Mitch}
Those are strong words Daniel, but I have another question for you. I'm not sure if you saw it.......

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Displayimage
Daniel Bryan: ARE YOU STUPID?!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0055
Daniel Bryan: How could I see it? I told you last week that I DO NOT own a television, I don't not watch internet TV, and I don't not use iPads. But, I allow you to finish your idiotic question. Go ahead.

{Mitch}
What I was trying to ask was, what are your comments on Brian Kendrick smoking a marijuana cigarette, live on Redemption last week?

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0195
XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0200
XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0201
XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0202
XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0203

{Mitch}
Daniel? Did I say something funny?

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0220
Daniel Bryan: No, you're not capable of being funny Mitch. I was laughing at how blind you and these fans seem to be. It was obvious for YEARS that Brian was a pothead, and he confirms it on national television like it means something. What you people should be admiring is my dietary habits, not my drug-fueled ones. Yet, I get booed while that druggie gets cheered. It's ridiculous.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0237
Daniel Bryan: None of that matters in the end though. All that matters is the image I will leave you all with tonight. Tonight, Brian Kendrick will be a broken man. He will lie in the middle of that ring in defeat, and get sympathy while I get booed out of the arena. But, I don't care because in the end all that matters is if you choose to TAP or SNAP!!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Normal_bryanmail0039
Daniel Bryan: Now, go find someone else to annoy before my mood changes.

*Redemption fades into a tribute video of one of the competitor's in tonight's main-event, John Cena...........

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 am

*Redemption returns from a commercial and is taken backstage where the X-treme Champion Michael McGillicutty is seen entering a room labeled “Redemption General Manager Vickie Guerrero.” Michael doesn't even knock on the door and just enters.*

{McGillicutty}
We need to talk.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Oh, really? It seems we do need to talk after all. Do you want to talk about how you need to learn some manners because you need to learn how to knock before you enter, or perhaps you need a lesson in respecting your elders?

{McGillicutty}
Real funny, Vickie. There are two reasons why I'm here. First reason for being here is why did you put me in two matches? It's bad enough I'm facing a nobody for this championship, but I also got to compete in a match with a sociopath named R-Truth. I mean really, do you hate so much that you would have me compete in two matches because of what I did to Chavo at Over The Limit? Which brings me to my next point, what the hell was up with Chavo's music playing during my match. You're lucky that the match wasn't for my championship because if it was, you would have a person who likes to spray-paint rings as champion and that wouldn't be good for rating now would it. Speaking about ratings, I know for a fact that since I defeated Sin Cara and became the new X-treme Champion, rating have skyrocketed every time I'm in that ring.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Skyrocketed? Don't make me laugh. If anything the ratings have dropped since you became champion because quite frankly, nobody even knows who the hell you are. Now you have five seconds before I lose my patience with you and if you're still here when I count to five, you will be suspended indefinitely.

*Michael gives Vickie vicious stare, as he backs away towards the door slowly. When she reaches 4, he leaves the room and begins walking down the hall, muttering something to himself. The cameraman tries to keep up but Michael is moving just slightly faster than the cameraman. That is until Michael is about to turn the corner and stops in his tracks. The cameraman walks around Michael to see why he has stopped. On the other side of the corner is none other than Michael's tag team partner tonight, R-Truth.*

[R-Truth]
Hey there Miz!

{McGillicutty}
.......What?

[R-Truth]
Don't what me!

{McGillicutty}
But....you called me The Miz?

[R-Truth]
That's right! You see, when me and The Miz were talking during my Birthday party back at the old family home, I made him a promise! A promise that he would always be my only tag team partner! But Vickie...Vickie has placed me in a match tonight against Kevin Steen and John Cena, and my partner is none other than, you! Now that places me in a very sticky situation because there's five things that you can count on me to deliver! One, I hate spiders! Two, I hate heights! Three, my friends mean the world to me and Four, I don't break promises! So for tonight, as far as I'm concerned, you're The Miz!

{McGillicutty}
That doesn't even make any sense! I'm not The Miz! Plus you only listed four things, what the hell is the fifth?!

[R-Truth]
Isn't it obvious Miz? The fifth is that I'm an avid Loch Ness Monster Hunter!

*Michael McGillicutty can be seen getting clearly stressed with his whole situation, he takes a deep breathe and exhales before speaking again to R-Truth....*

{McGillicutty}
Ok, there's five things you can count on me saying to you right now. First, I know you hate spiders. Second, I know you hate heights. Third, you have friends?! And fourth, it's going to suck for you because you're going to break that promise you made to The Miz.

[R-Truth]
That's only four?

{McGillicutty}
Oh right, silly me, I forgot the most important one, The Loch Ness Monster isn't real!

*R-Truth lets the realization of what Michael just said sink in for a few seconds before he seemingly begins to tear up.*

{McGillicutty}
What are you doing? Are those tears?

*R-Truth's expression changes to pure rage and yells right a Michael *

[R-Truth]
The Loch ness monster is real, you're just mad because you can't find it!!

*Michael is left speechless for a few seconds as he takes a few steps back from R-Truth. Awkward silence fill the narrow hallway for what seems like an eternity. Michael is forced to break said silence.*

{McGillicutty}
You know what Truth, I apologize. It just that we're fighting because of Cena and Steen. This is all part of their sick and twisted plan to get us to fight with each other so they can get an easy win later tonight. But you know what, that's not going to happen because now we know and we're not going to allow them to defeat us.

[R-Truth]
You know what Miz, you're right! We are better than those guys, we have this match in the bag here tonight, you are miles above Kevin Steen and besides, we already beat John Cena in a handicap match a few months back, remember?

{McGillicutty}

[R-Truth]
Of course you do, how could you forget, we pinned him clean in the ring, one, two, three!

{McGillicutty}
Oh yeah! That was awesome, you were great in that match!

[R-Truth]
Why thank you Mikey! You know, I'm real sorry I got annoyed back there, it's just, all my life I've been told by the skeptics that the Loch Ness Monster doesn't exist, but I SEEN IT! I'm telling the truth I swear! It was back when I was just ten years old, Me, Grandma Truth, Sha-tay-tay and my best friend Tomato took a family visit to bonnie ol' Scotland! We stayed in a pretty run down old hostel out by the Loch and then! THEN is where I saw him, I was looking up at the stars, remembering my favourite episode of the Brady Bunch when all of a sudden I heard Tomato barking! I ran as fast as I could to the scene and there he was, in all of his glory, he was black and white, kinda looked just like a big dog, Tomato didn't like him very much, but I thought it was beautiful!

{McGillicutty}
Are you sure that wasn't just a wolf?

[R-Truth]
Would a wolf look up at the sky and howl?

{McGillicutty}
....umm.....Yes....

*There is a long awkward pause before Truth lets out a loud laugh*

[R-Truth]
HAHAHAHA! You got me man, you almost got my thinking I had seen a wolf! You're crazy Miz!

*Both men walk down the corridor to prepare for their tag match against John Cena and Kevin Steen. R-truth's laughing and saying “We got this Miz!” is the last thing heard before Redemption fades to a commercial.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next