Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012

Go down 
+12
#NOTSEME
sdogg50c
Legal
Zander
P.R Son
Shug
TheFilthParade
Raw Is Jericho1
Jonguin
TheKrzyOne
Kyle
Bang
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

*As Redemption begins, a short video plays highlighting the Main Event of Over the Limit, and upon it ending the intro video for Redemption begins to play*

*As the video ends, the camera's show fireworks going off as an instrumental version of the Redemption theme plays, and the camera's show a variety of sections of the crowd*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 OhneTitel-new

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are LIVE from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California for XWL's Redemption, and after everything that happened at Over the Limit, who knows what we'll witness tonight! And I'm the voice of the XWL, Michael Cole and I'm joined by my commentary partner Joey Styles!

*The camera's then switch to the commentary team Joey Styles and Michael Cole*

Joey Styles: Well Cole, where can we start? After last week's huge pay-per-view event there's so much to talk about, but let's start with the Main Event where Redemption Justin Gabriel fought the World Champion Wade Barrett in a gruelling match to end the evening, which ended in a no contest.

Michael Cole: Those two men put each other through hell last week, and you have to speculate that we haven't seen the end of that one.

*The camera's then begin to show more shots of fans hold up signs before sticking on an anti-HBK sign as the commentators begin to talk about the United States championship match, then the camera's switch back to Joey Styles and Michael Cole*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 4-11

Joey Styles: And then of course there's the United States championship match between Curt Hawkins and Shawn Michaels, which ended in controversial fashion to say the least.

Michael Cole: You can say that again, because Curt Hawkins should of been disqualified for pulling the referee in the way of the Sweet Chin Music! That's plain cowardess in itself right there!

Joey Styles: That's not what I was talking about Cole, I was referring to how the replacement referee made a very suspect call of Curt Hawkins tapping out when he clearly didn't do such a thing.

Michael Cole: Well it shouldn't matter he should of been disqualified, if you ask me the right man walked out as champion last week!

*As Cole and Styles talk between themselves, Shawn Michaels theme begins to play through the PA system, which is met by a chorus of boos from the fans*

*As Shawn walks out onto the stage dressed in a suit the crowd's boos grow larger and larger as Shawn begins pointing at members in the crowd as he slowly makes his way to the ring*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 2-12

Joey Styles: And there that man is right now, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels! And the fans are showing their true feelings right now after Shawn clearly had a deal with the referee who made that call.

Michael Cole: Oh what do you know Styles? You can't just go throwing accusations around like that without any proof!

*As HBK reaches half way down the ramp, he stops and unbuttons his suit jacket and raises his arms up pointing to the rafters as his pyro goes off behind him*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 3-12

*As his pyro ends he lowers his arms, and rebuttons his jacket, then once again begins to walk down to the ring*

Joey Styles: Come on, Cole, we all saw it clear as day, Shawn Michaels clearly shook the referee's hand after the match, if that isn't proof enough then I don't know what is.

Michael Cole: That could of meant anything for all you know. Now if you were an actual journalist like I am, then you would of asked Shawn about it earlier today and found out exactly what it was about like I did. He told me he shook the referee's hand to congratulate him on a great call, that's the truth of the matter, so why don't you get your facts right next time!

*As Shawn reaches ringside he walks up the steps and along the ring apron looking out into the crowd*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 5-12

*Shawn then enters the ring and walks over to the announcers table side as the announcer hands him a microphone then he walks to the middle of the ring*

Joey Styles: And you actually believe that story?

Michael Cole: Of course I believe it. And for your information it isn't a story it's the truth. Curt Hawkins clearly tapped out at Over the Limit.

*As Shawn raises his microphone to his mouth, his music fades out, whoever the boo's from the crowd continue*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 8-8

*Shawn goes to start talking, but then lowers his microphone as the boo's intensify and waits for a few seconds before raising the microphone back up to his mouth*

Shawn Michaels: Judging by the oh so warm welcome you people just so happened to catch Over the Limit last week. But just in case you didn't, let me explain it to you real simple. Last week the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels took on Curt Hawkins for the United States championship, and that match ended when yours truly Shawn Michaels locked in the Sharpshooter like nobody else ever could and young Curt Hawkins immediately tapped out. Now I don't blame the guy for tapping out, it's beat many before him, and it will beat many after him...Ok so it didn't go exactly like that, but it was only a matter of time until it did. I wish I could tell you that it is what happened, trust me I do but that just wouldn't of been good enough for you people would it?

*As Shawn pauses for a few seconds the crowd continue to boo him*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 6-10

Shawn Michaels: Oh by all means, go ahead and boo me. Boo me, it's not as if this is what you people have been wishing for all along is it? I can't tell you how many times I've been stopped in the streets and been asked by people just like all of you people and they've asked me "When are we going to see the real Shawn Michaels?", heck it's not even just you people it's ex-wrestlers going on the radio, taking to the internet, the television, in their books, in any way they possibly can and said how "this whole Christian thing is just an act" and that I'm just the same old piece of trash I always was. See I used to think that you people respected me, but now I see it, I see that what I thought was respect is anything but that. And god knows that I deserve respect for what I've done in this industry, I've done things that nobody else past, present or future is able or ever will be able to do, I took everyone's expectations and every single time I stepped into this ring I exceeded them.

*Shawn then turns around to face the cameras*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 7-9

Shawn Michaels: But that wasn't good enough for you was it? It was never enough for you was it? I stole the show every single night, and every single night you people would spit in my face and insult the legacy that I've created by insisting that I should go back to the old Shawn Michaels. The Shawn Michaels that didn't play by the rules, hell that Shawn Michaels didn't even know them did he? I used to come to a ring just like this one and do whatever I wanted to do and it pissed a whole lot of people off, but it's what made me great. And you know what the weird this is, when I did that you people hated me for it. You people would stand up off your seats and tell me exactly what you thought of me. And trust me, it wasn't exactly PG.

*Shawn then turns away from the camera side of the crowd as the cameraman follows him in the ring*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 9-7

Shawn Michaels: But then again I wasn't PG then either. Back then...let's just say The Rated R Superstar didn't have a thing on me. If it was anybody else in that lockeroom who did it they would of been shown the door before they even know it. But I wasn't just anybody, I might of been a pain in the butt, but Vin Man knew that when it came down too it nobody could hold a candle to the old HB Kid. And while I tried to grow up and I came to the XWL, while my antics might not be what they used to be, at the end of the day there is still nobody that can hold a candle to me in this ring. See ten years ago when I made my comeback to wrestling, I was a different man from the one I once was. I cleaned up my act and I became a man that my children could respect. I became a man that my wife could respect, I had a fulfilled life, that for once was worth living.

*As Shawn turns his back to the camera side of the crowd, the cameraman pans around Shawn doing a 180 degree turn as Shawn continues to walk back and forth whilst he talks*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 12-2

Shawn Michaels: For the first time in my life I could look into the mirror when I woke up in the morning and appreciate what I had, I wasn't the guy who would sleep with any woman that moved, I wasn't the guy who would get in a bar fight every other night and spend more nights in hospital beds then hotel rooms. And that was all because in 1999 I found god. The lord saved me for all of that and made my life worth living. But ? The guys in the back couldn't except that and you people couldn't except that either.

*As Shawn insults the fans, the crowd boo him again and begin a "You Suck" chant, however Shawn just ignores them and continues talking*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 10-5

Shawn Michaels: They thought because I found god it didn't have what it takes anymore, they said I was a has-been, that I should pack up my bags and retire while I still can do so on my own terms. You all heard it two weeks ago, Curt Hawkins said I'm not the same Shawn Michaels I was fifteen or twenty years ago. And you know what? He's right I'm not that guy anymore and I haven't been in a long long time. But then...then I realised something, maybe I should stop kidding myself, nobody wants to see this Shawn Michaels anymore do they? And don't say you do, because I've heard you day in day out on the street, telling me that you don't. The guys in the back don't want to see this Shawn Michaels anymore either. You all wanted to see the old Shawn Michaels, and after Curt Hawkins said what he said I decided to give you people exactly what you wanted. That's when I went to an XWL official and I gave him an offer that he couldn't refuse, I paid him to make the call that you all saw last week at Over the Limit.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 11-2

Shawn Michaels: I figured that if I'm going to give you people the old Shawn Michaels, well what better old Shawn Michaels moment to give you people then a recreation of my finest moment?

*As Shawn mocks both incidents the crowd begin to chant "We want Curt"*

Shawn Michaels: And I did it against my best judgement, I gave you people what you wanted, and what do you do? You boo me. I finally cave in to your demands and you boo me for it. Who do you people think you are? You made me throw away what I believed in, for you people. I did it all for you people and in exchange you all turned your backs on me.

*As HBK continues to blame the fans, the crowd continue their booing of the Heartbreak Kid*

Shawn Michaels: And you know what? I loved every second of it, it reminded me just how fun being that guy really was. And Curt, if you ever what another go, I'd be more then glad to do it again. But before we do let's get one thing straight Shawn Michaels didn't screw Curt Hawkins, you people screwed Curt Hawkins.

*As Shawn finishes talking, he pauses for a few seconds, then the theme of Curt Hawkins starts blasting through the PA system, which is met by a large cheer*

*As Hawkins’s theme plays the camera is focused on the entrance way, await Hawkins to walk through the curtain*

Joey Styles: Oh thank god, someone's finally come to shut him up. And I'm sure Curt Hawkins isn't in a talking mood after the way Michaels screwed him last week!

Michael Cole: Michaels screwed him? What arte you deaf? Didn't you hear what Shawn just said? He didn't screw Curt Hawkins, the fans did!

*As Hawkins theme continues to play the camera switches to Shawn Michaels as he removes his suit jacket and throws it to the ground*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 13-2

Joey Styles: What the hell is going on here? Where is he?

Michael Cole: Curt Hawkins is nowhere to be seen, he's clearly reconsidered what he was doing, and remembered the beating Shawn gave him last night! Finally a smart decision by him.

*As Hawkins theme continues to play, Michaels throws himself to the ground and begins laughing clearly over exaggerating as Hawkins theme quickly ends and is replaced by boos*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 14-2

Shawn Michaels: Ohhhhhhh, you should of seen your faces! And it's record breaking too, since it's the first time Curt Hawkins music got any kind of reaction, and what a reaction that was. It's just a shame he's not out here to of heard it. Although, as we all know after last night, Curt Hawkins doesn't have the guts to walk down that ramp and step into this ring with the Heartbreak Kid and get his ass beat yet again.

*Shawn then sits back up as he continues to talk*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 15-2

Shawn Michaels: But if he did, presumably because last week I beat him so bad I knocked him loopy, if he located his cojones and walked down that ramp, and stepped into this ring, I would look that nimrod eye to eye and tell him what's what. And that's the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels is STILL the United States champion, and he IS...NOTHING! After last week Curt Hawkins can now return to where he belongs, and that's back to his shadows that him and the rest of the Job Squad Mafia belong, and he can tell all of his buddies about his fifteen seconds of fame when he went up against the Heartbreak Kid. But just like all of the others before him he discovered that Shawn Michaels still is everything that I said I am. I still am the Showstopper!

*The boos from the crowd intensify as Shawn talks himself up*

Shawn Michaels: The Headliner!

*The boos continue as Shawn waits for the volume of them to decrease*

Shawn Michaels: The Mainevent!

*As Shawn rattles off one more of his nicknames the crowd continue their booing*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 16-2

Shawn Michaels: And the Icon of the X...W...L.

*As Shawn finishes his list of nicknames the boos from the crowd continue*

Shawn Michaels: And that's exactly what I always will be. The Icon of the XWL, Shawn Michaels is a cornerstone of this industry, and if anybody has a problem with that then they know where to find me, don't they? I'm not exactly playing hard to find right now. I'm stood underneath a darn spotlight in front of thousands upon thousands of morons in Los Angeles, California of all places. But more importantly I'm the guy with the big red white and blue belt around his waist. And...

*Shawn pauses midsentence, and sits down in the middle of the ring*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 17-1

Shawn Michaels: Why don't you people show some respect. I'm not the bad guy here, I'm one of the good guys. If anything I'm a man of the people I gave you exactly what you people wanted and it's not my fault that you people are spoiled and ungrateful, but if you can't see that I did it for you people, then to hell with you. So from now on I'm going to do what I should of been doing all along and that's what you people thought you wanted until last week and if you don't like that...well you only have yourselves to blame. You people made this happen so you might as well get used to it, so why don't you just shut up and let me talk.

*And Shawn stays sitting down, he undoes his tie and throws it too the ground*

Shawn Michaels: Now as I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, I'm the guy with the United States championship, I'm the guy who is THE MAN around here, and The Heartbreak Kid is on top of THE WORLD! Now I was planning on coming out here and being civilised about this whole thing, but since you've been so rude, I'm going to tell it exactly how it is.

*As Shawn pauses, he stands back up and undoes the top few buttons on his shirt*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 18

Shawn Michaels: Don't you people LISTEN? The champ is here and you see this little stick I've got in my hands? It's a microphone and when I'm in possession of it you better shut your damn pieholes and listen up, and I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to park it in your seats and pay attention. Because if you hadn't noticed nobody from the back has come out here and interrupted me because they know they can't bare to face the ridicule that they're bound to receive because know that you people have awoken the real Heartbreak Kid from a thirteen year sleep, nobody wants to be the first of many to go mono-a-mono with Shawn Michaels. Because they know that they're no match for me and there's nobody that ever will be. And after last week we know that Curt Hawkins is most definitely not a match for HBK.

*As Shawn talks, he untucks his shirt, and undoes the rest of the buttons on his shirt*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 19

Shawn Michaels: But I could go on and on and on telling you people who can't measure up to me because the list is endless, but I'll keep that saved until a later date, here's a little taster of that list. Number One: Curt Hawkins, Number Two: The Rock, Number Three: Chris Jericho, Number Four: Rey Mysterio, Number Five: Kevin Steen, Number Six: Triple H, Number Seven...

*As Shawn mentions each name, it's met by boos from the crowd, and as the boos get louder and louder, Shawn pauses once again*

Shawn Michaels: Now you just don't learn do you? Every time you interrupt me, I have to stop what I was saying and get you Cali-Forn-I-A idiots to shut up and let me doing my thing. So one more time please show some courtesy and shhhhhh...

*As Shawn shh's the crowd he removes the cuff links on his shirt and throws them to the ground then takes his shirt off as a few female cheers are heard in the crowd, then he throws his short to the mat as well*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 20

Shawn Michaels: Shhhhhhhhh... Now as you can see, I'm ready for a fight, so if now I'm begging someone in the back to get out here and show me that they're worth my time. I already wasted a month of my life on Curt Snore-kins so the bar isn't exactly raised high.

*Shawn then points to someone in the front row of the crowd, then begins pointing to other members in the front few rows as he challenges members of the crowd*

Shawn Michaels: How about you? You in the front row? Or you next to him? What about that guy over there?

*Shawn then removes his belt and throws it to the mat*

Shawn Michaels: You know what I'll take you all on, you, you, you, the guy selling nachos in the Upper Tier, I'll take the entire arena on because that's just the kind of champion I am, I will take on all-comers, and it doesn't matter who it is because everyone knows there will only be one outcome and that's the Heartbreak Kid kicking your teeth, right down your throat!

*As Shawn turns around as continues pacing around the ring the crowd begin chanting "Asshole"*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 21-1

Shawn Michaels: I'm sorry I can't quite hear that?

*As Shawn prompts them the chants of "Asshole" begin to get louder and louder, then Shawn smirks yet again*

Shawn Michaels: Well since you people want an asshole, who am I to disappoint? So Los Angeles here's to ya!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 1-11

*As Shawn picks his microphone back up he talks with his back to the cameras*

Shawn Michaels: And well needless to say... If any of you so called superstars out back have a problem with this, you can come out here, because I've got just two words for ya!

*As Shawn pauses the crowd boo him, and Shawn turns around and stands there smirking, and raises his microphone back up to his mouth and points to his crotch*

Shawn Michaels: Suck it!

*As soon as he finishes speaking, Shawn drops his microphone and pulls his trousers back up, then his theme begins to play*

*As Shawn's theme plays he quickly rolls out of the ring as the crowd boo him, he turns around with his arms held out as if to say he's done nothing wrong*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 22-1

*As the boo's continue Shawn turns around and begins walking up the ramp*

Joey Styles: Can you believe the nerves of that guy?

Michael Cole: You know what I can believe it, Styles. And I like that he's finally showing his true colors! But how can the fans treat him like that? He did this for them, and they turned his back on them, they should be ashamed of themselves!

Joey Styles: Oh please, you can't honestly tell me this guy did what he did for them. He did it for him. Shawn Michaels is an egomaniac, it's always been about him and it always will be!

*As Shawn walks up the ramp, he turns around again, as the crowd continue to boo him*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 23

Michael Cole: Well I like his new attitude, this is a man you can be proud of as a champion. He's finally showing the instinct and personality that made him great in the first place, instead of the suck up he thought he had to be.

Joey Styles: Oh what do you know? You hated him last week. You're as much of a fraud as he is!

Michael Cole: Oh just shut up, Styles! You're just an idiot you know that! I bet you're one of those guys Shawn was talking about. I bet you were pestering him week in week out about being the old HBK, and now that he is, you boo him for it. You're fickle you know that?

Joey Styles: I'm fickle? What do you call yourself then?

Michael Cole: I call myself the voice of the XWL! And as the voice of the XWL I say it's time for a commercial break.

*As Michael Cole finishes speaking XWL Redemption fades out to it's first commercial break*

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:22 pm

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
I don't get the confusion over it. It's obviously there to give new people a chance to get started in the league before moving up when they get better. It really helps, and It's not like it effects anybody else. It's just a way of helping newer members get into the league more...

100% this, thank you Gaz.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:29 pm

can i face for title
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Adam wrote:
can i face for title

Yeah you can, Trans-Jinder can challenge in 2 week.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 pm

I didn't have no bitch ass shitty division title to challenge for when I arrived so I took your WHC instead, you are giving these noobs an easy way out, effectively killing their drive to pour endless hours of real life time into writing for an online league like the rest of us coffee

P.S: To Xtreme division people, don't read above. Great work guys, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 pm

*Redemption returns and is taken backstage where Michael McGillicutty is seen walking down a corridor with the X-treme Championship over his shoulder, which he successfully retained at Over The Limit, in what seems like an attempt to locate a room. He passes by many backstage workers until he finally finds what he is looking for. The camera looks towards the door which reads, “Redemption GM Vickie Guerrero.” He looks a his Championship for a second before knocking at the door.*

{Vickie}
Come in.

*Michael hesitates but eventually opens the door and walks into the office.*

{McGillicutty}
You wanted to see me?

{Vickie}
Oh you bet I do. We have a lot to talk about, Michael. And most of it is in regard to your actions at Over the Limit.

{McGillicutty}
Like how I had a successful title defense for this X-treme Championship over my shoulder? Thank you Vickie, that means a lot to me. Or maybe you want to talk about the time I had with my “dear old friend” Ted DiBiase, who, by the way, is still the single useless superstar on Redemption, no, on the entire XWL roster. If that's not it, then it must be the beating I gave your nephew Chavo both before and after the match had started? I heard the doctor said he might never walk again, sucks to be him, doesn't it?

{Vickie}
No, it's going to suck to be you, because I'm going to make you regret getting involved in something that never concerned you. Who the hell do you think you are? You know what... don't answer that, because when I'm done with you, you won't matter.

{McGillicutty}
I won't matter? That's cold. I'm the current and greatest X-treme Champion in XWL history, I was in two matches last night and won them both. If someone doesn't matter, it's your nephew Chavo. If anything, you should be thanking me, I brought a bitter aunt and a useless nephew together for the first time in who knows how long. So, you're welcome.

{Vickie}
I'm glad you're pleased that you were able to scurry away with a DQ win at Over the Limit, considering you wouldn't have been able to win any other way. Riddle me this, McGillicutty, how do you expect to have a successful career, now that you've found yourself on my bad side? Did you forget who the General Manager is?

{McGillicutty}
I don't have time for this.

*Before Michael can fully turn around and leave, he is stopped in his tracks by an ear-piercing “Excuse me!”*

{McGillicutty}
No, you will not be excused, your attitude against me is highly unbecoming of a woman that's supposed to be an unbiased general manager of this brand. Do you not recognize your biggest rising star when you're looking at him? I'm breaking grounds that no one, not even you, saw me breaking when I first got signed to this brand. I'm proving every week that I am your future, and now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go further prove that point in my match with Drew McIntyre.

*Michael turns around without saying another word and walks out the door. The camera looks at Vickie, who is furious at Michael for what just happened. Redemption takes a short commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptiondrewmXWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionxtrememcgi
Drew McIntyre vs Michael McGillicutty

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 am

Legal wrote:
I'm the greatest X-treme Champion in XWL history,

lies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:24 am

I don't get the confusion over it. It's obviously there to give new people a chance to get started in the league before moving up when they get better. It really helps, and It's not like it effects anybody else. It's just a way of helping newer members get into the league more...
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:00 pm

The helicopter crosses the night sky as the arena fills up with the sound of pure hatred, meaning only one thing, the former peoples champion is in the building....

The Rock walks through the curtain as the heat reaches boiling point.

[Michael Cole] He's here! The Rock's actually here!

[Joey Styles] Wow, after what Ted DiBiase did to him this past Sunday, I'm actually surprised he can walk.

[Michael Cole] Thank goodness he can, I can't believe the nerve of that snot nosed little brat that is Ted DiBiase! How dare he attack The Rock, who does he think he is?

[Joey Styles] I may not have been there live, but from what I saw it seemed like The Rock was all but asking for it.

The Rock makes his way down the ramp rather quickly and round to the timekeeper, he grabs a microphone before climbing up onto the apron and stepping between the ropes, lifting the mic to his lips in a signature fashion

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Normal_rawrocked111401-00024

[The Rock] FINALLY! THE ROCK! HAS COME.......You know what, nahh, The Rock is too tired for that crap, and he wants you people to listen closely, listen closely because it has been a looong twenty four hours for The Rock, after Over The Limit, after his match with John Cena......after the.....

The crowd starts a vicious "ROCKY QUIT!" chant, completely de-railing The Rock from his initial focus...

[The Rock] Oh? Oh? So that's what you're gonna do? You people are gonna talk about The Rock? You're gonna talk trash to The Great One? You're gonna have the audacity to lie to the world and chant that The Rock quit? Nahhhh The Rock didn't quit! The Rock has never quit! The match was ended prematurely because somebody heard someone quit, but it wasn't The Rock, no! You people are crazy! It could have been that fat ass Jim Ross with his best impression, everybody knows he wants to be just like The Rock! Maybe it was Geraldo, the mexican hot dog dealer, hell, maybe it was that tape recorder that Ted DiBiase keeps up his ass to give him that.....funny feeling.....

The crowd start a massive, "You're a pussy" chant that rings through the arena within seconds.....but he pays it no notice...

[Michael Cole] How dare these people! The Rock is a legend, not a...A...I'm not even going to say it it's so bad.

[Joey Styles] Well according to the fans, they think otherwise.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Normal_rawrocked111401-00009

[The Rock] You people call The Rock a pussy?! You think that The Rock is a coward? Let The Rock just say this, he is not, nor has he ever been a coward! Let The Rock tell you something, and he wants you to read his beautiful lips! The only coward from last night, the only coward in that ring, was Ted DiBiase! He had a job to do in that match, he was supposed to be an impartial figure, he was supposed to call the match RIGHT. DOWN. THE MIDDLE. But no, instead what does he do? He teams up with Big Birds period and gets a little game of hide the strudel backstage before coming out here and sabotaging The Rock?! He had his hands all over The Rock! He provoked The Rock! Just like at Eye for an eye he lied to all you people, he lied to you and told you that he would have The Rocks back, but still he made sure that The Rock was unfairly eliminated, just like last night, he put on his puppy dog eyes and told you all that he would be a good referee and what happens? You morons will come crawling back to The Rock when he reveals himself as a fraud, "Ohhh Wocky! We so sorry! We love you!".......But as far as The Rock is concerned you brought this on yourselves when you turned your back on him! So you can take your problems elsewhere because The Rock will be busy on an island off of Hawaii with a tall leggy blonde in one hand and The World Heavyweight Championship in the other lying on a big pile of Hollywood green baby!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Normal_rawrocked111401-00013

[The Rock] Oh yeah, The Rock don't need you people, not in the slightest! Let The Rock just make something crystal clear! For the benefit of all of the "DiBiase Posse" Which by the way, sounds like a gay Broadway gang. A year ago Ted? A year ago, you were worthless! You were worthless and it was only up until The Rock decided to take you under his wing, you know, make himself look good for the cameras, it was only then, that you became even the slightest bit relevant! That you became popular! Popular with The Rocks people!.......Oh don't boo The Rock! You idiots know damn well that you worship The Great One, still, to this day, The Rock can see the twinkle in the eye of all you females and the envy in the face of all you guys!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Normal_rawrocked111401-00011

[The Rock] You see Ted, it's easy to manipulate these people, you do it each and every damn week along with all the other fakes to get what you want, John Cena, John Cena lies about rising above the hate just to sell some t-shirts when inside, inside he's a scared little white boy from Boston looking for any sense of approval, he just wants to feel loved! Even if it comes from a stadium full of pre-pubescent children chanting his name! Quit frankly, The Rock doesn't give a damn how he gets himself off! CM Punk, CM Punk has made a career based on lies for god sakes, he knows these people are gullible, he understands it! He exploits it! But at the end of the day the bottom line is this! The Rock doesn't deal with lies! The Rock deals with facts! And the fact of the matter is this! Last night you crossed a line! Last night you laid your hands on The Great One! You started something that The Rock can GUARAN-DAMN-TEE that you won't be able to finish! And there's two things you can do about that, nothing and like it!

[Michael Cole] See, this is the kind of guy that I like, he's calling Ted out for everything that he lies about. Ted isn't this little saint like he let's on, he's a danger to this company! He's injured me, The awesome one, The Miz, and tried to do the same to The Rock last night! Preach it Rock, someone has to!

[Joey Styles] You're almost impossible to take seriously...

Ted DiBiase's theme blasts throughout the arena, a huge pop from the once booing arena follows as we cut to the stage awaiting him to walk through the curtain.

[Michael Cole] Oh brother...What's he doing out here?!

[Joey Styles] Well obviously he doesn't take too kindly to what The Rock is saying.

[Michael Cole] You mean the truth?

[Joey Styles] In your mind yes.

That next second, out from back walks a different version of Ted DiBiase to the one everyone has become accustomed to. There is no smile, there is no playing to the crowd to hype them up as usual, his focus is solely on The Rock, as he steps out onto the stage with microphone in hand.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 UQlo4

[Ted DiBiase] Do us all a favor, and shut the hell up! If I'm tired of hearing all these bold faced lies, and meaningless acts of slander, then I sure as hell know all of the people are too! All because the so called "Great One" turns out to be not so "great" after all. You know, I could kick myself for ever seeing anything and I mean ANYTHING in you! I thought you were the be all of superstars, that you were the true man of the people...But you know what I realized over the course of the the past three or so months?

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 DQZa5

Rock seems uninterested in replying, while Ted just stares at him before raising his microphone back up to his mouth.

[Ted DiBiase] You were never ANY of that! You weren't genuine with your acts of "kindness" it was mere just all an act of publicity to further your name in and out of this business. I feel sorry for anyone that ever supported you, because all of those signings that they paid so much money to attend, all of the t-shirts that they bought in support of you, wasn't appreciated by you, just by your wallet! To think that I actually looked up to you, sickens me in the pit of my stomach.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Xw7qZ

[Ted DiBiase] So don't you dare stand in that ring and tell these people that I manipulate them in anyway! Because that's the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black that I've ever heard. While you may have used the fans to cling onto your fame, and put out over a dozen movies that nobody but a true fan would pay money to see, there are actually superstars out there that appreciate everything they do for them. Chanting my name, holding a sign up for me, buying my t-shirt, throwing DiBiase Posse parties for me to attend, asking for an autograph, all of those things, while you may see as nothing but a way at shoving your latest movie down their throats, I see as an opportunity to not only give back to those that have supported me through the good and the bad, but a way to prove that just because you turned out to be a scumbag, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

[Michael Cole] Did he just call The Rock a scumbag?! Who the hell does he think he is?!

[Joey Styles] I don't necessarily disagree...

[Michael Cole] How is The Rock a scumbag? He's one of the greatest to ever step foot into a ring, how is someone like that a scumbag? Answer me that? That's right, remain silent, because you can't.

A huge wave of cheers follow Ted's last comment as he lowers his microphone and simply stares down the ramp at The Rock with an intense glare.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Ks3Cx
XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Normal_rawrocked111401-00039

[The Rock] Scumbag? SCUMBAG?! How dare you! You watch your damn mouth! You've done enough! You sit in the back and listen to everything The Rock has to say and still, still you come out here and shower us with the biggest pile of naive garbage that the world has ever seen! Honestly, you're like a child, you don't understand the severity of the situation! You don't know what you're getting yourself into! You could just sit your ass down and listen, but no, you have to get involved! And why? Why Ted? For the approval of these people? You walk down The Rocks ramp, ranting about how The Rock used the fans for publicity? You're damn wrong again! The Rock believed in these people and these people believed in The Rock, one hundred percent. So maybe once upon a time we were similar in some ways but with one glaringly obvious difference Ted, a difference that still stands to this day! The Rock is entertaining!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Normal_rawrocked111401-00027

[The Rock] And whether you like it or not, when it's all said and done, when these people have tossed you out on your ass just like they did The Rock, all you will have left is yourself! And in your case, The Rock is embarrassed, embarrassed at your legacy! Years from now when all that matters is the impact you've made, people will say The Rocks name and everyone will remember The Great One! The single most electrifying man in alllll of sports entertainment! Multiple time World Champion, Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion! Royal Rumble winner! Slammy winner! Movie star! Amazing singer and a strudel the size of the Eiffel tower! But when people say the name Ted DiBiase, for the one percent of die hard wrestling fans that remembers who the hell you are, they will remember what? A massive ass kisser and a Teddy Bear?

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Normal_rawrocked111401-00028

[The Rock] Oh and by the way, kudos on that nickname, it must have taken you hours, running through all of the awesome names in your head before you landed on the most striking! The most fear inducing soft toy on the planet! Right? Is that why you did it? Because it's menacing? No? Because it's cute? No? Or is it because you're just like John Cena and the idea of attracting little kids to come play with you gives you that special little feeling in the pit of your puny little teddysticles? Hell The Rock doesn't give a damn either way, it's all irrelevant, just like your entire career has and will be! So you can stand there on The Rocks ramp and spew all of that bull crap or you can make a start on creating a legacy and go ONE on ONE with The Great One, right here, right now! Because after last night, The Rock has got a big, fat, ass whooping of a lifetime with your name on it!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 GYe0A

[Ted DiBiase] See that's where you're wrong, I did start my legacy, last night, when you kept pushing, and pushing, and pushing, I did something that you didn't expect....I did something that shocked everyone in attendance, I pushed back! I not only pushed back, I let loose like never before, and you know what? I liked it. I loved it, in fact, to be a little cheesy right now, I want some more of it!

Ted then steps forward down the ramp a little more as the fans are excitedly on their feet cheering.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 DSC24

[Ted DiBiase] But do you really? Because, as the man of the people, I've got no problem giving them what they want, and by the sound of it, what they want, is for me to whoop your ass for the second night in a row!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Normal_rawrocked111401-00038

[The Rock] Congratulations, you did what any real man would have done months ago, you stood up for yourself, do you want a damn blue peter badge? Even at that, The Rock had to push you, The Rock had to bring it out! You attacked a man who had just been thrown through a window, speared through a wall and choked with handcuffs and you're proud of yourself? You're a man of the people? What kind of idiot would look up to a man with no self res.......Oh wait, The Rock forgot we're in Los Angeles.......So scratch that last part. But if you step between these ropes right now? The Rock can promise you that you wont leave on your own two feet!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 BfdLQ

[Ted DiBiase] Real funny, you should go for a career in comedy, maybe you can suck at that too.

[Michael Cole] As if he's one to judge anyone's jokes.

[Joey Styles] Can you just sit there and not bash Ted and actually just watch?

[Michael Cole] I'm a broadcast journalist, I'm just doing my job.

[Joey Styles] So that's what you call yourself.

Ted walks further down the ramp still staring at The Rock.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 STbU2

[Ted DiBiase] Oh, I'm sorry, that wasn't a joke? Because surely you can't expect me to be afraid of anything you say. I walked out on my own two feet last night, just like I plan to tonight, how about you? Do you wanna walk out on your feet tonight, or be carried out like last night? The choice is up to you really, I've got some time to kill, and I'd love more than anything to slide into that ring right now and beat the holy hell out of you.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Normal_rawrocked111401-00035

[The Rock] You know what? That's actually pretty good, The Rock will be sure to write that down and give it to your nurse so you have something to read when your lying in hospital later trying to remember your name. You say it's The Rocks choice but he made his mind up about ten minutes ago, he's standing right here, you on the other hand, seem to be in no hurry to get into the ring and who could blame you? The Rock is gonna take this microphone and shove it so far down your throat that the next time you shit your pants everyone in a twenty mile radius will know that The Rock has just slapped the taste out of your mouth again!

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Cv5Y9

[Ted DiBiase] Good ol Rock, always with the talk of shoving objects up and in other men's mouths.

[The Rock] You're damn right, he learned that trick from the best.......Melanie

[Joey Styles] Oh this is not going to end well...

[Michael Cole] What?

[Joey Styles] Melanie is the name of DiBiase's mother, Cole.

[Michael Cole] So there's only one woman in the entire world with the name Melanie?

Ted stops dead in his tracks at the mention of his mothers name, he is absolutely fuming, red face, shaking, the pure hatred for The Rock boiling into the inevitable rage.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 QBYGG
XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Normal_rawrocked111401-00042

He drops the microphone and utters, "You bastard!" before running the rest of the ramp and sliding into the ring quickly, Rock tries to get the upper hand but it's futile, he's kicked a pitbull and it's about to rip his damn head off, Ted flies at The Rock and takes him down with a rib breaking spear before laying into him with angry right hands!

[Joey Styles] Things are heating up here on Redemption! Ted's once again been pushed past his breaking point and he's laying into The Rock with no sign of letting up!

[Michael Cole] This man is unstable, he needs to be fired immediately! You can't just go attacking everyone just because they hurt your feelings!

Rock manages to squirm his way over to the end of the ring and wriggles under the bottom rope narrowly escaping the clutches of Ted, but before he can even place both feet on the floor below he is absolutely destroyed with an insane suicide dive!

[Joey Styles] OH MY GOD!! WHAT A DIVE FROM DIBIASE!!

[Michael Cole] Hey! He spilled my diet coke!

[Joey Styles] So? Get another during the break, this action is explosive right in front of us!

[Michael Cole] Get another? Is that your solution for everything? I liked that diet coke, it wasn't too cold, wasn't too warm, it was just right, and DiBiase just savagely spilled it with that little stunt!

[Joey Styles] Savagely...Spilled...Your soda?

Fired up and on his feet after that impressive dive onto The Rock, Ted throws his arms out with his fists tightly clinched and screams out causing the fans to cheer even more. The Rock is on his hands and knees not facing DiBiase, Ted looks at Cole, then obviously overhearing his tirade over said diet coke, he smiles at Cole as he grabs the spilled diet coke can, then shakes it noticing there's still a small bit, offers it to Cole, who looks at him with just an angry scowl. So Ted then shrugs, and tips the can down towards his mouth, he suddenly then spits it right out and into Cole's face!

[Michael Cole] WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! LOOK AT ME?! This tie was a gift from The Miz!

Ted chuckles a bit then simply lets out a "It was flat!" before tossing it to the floor, then begins to tear off the commentary table covering and tossing it out of the way. Then grabs the monitors from the set holes for them, throws them both to the floor, and tells Joey he might wanna move out of the way. Then as Cole starts to get up, Ted stops him and shouts out "You can stay." The two back away from the table with their headsets still on so they can commentate. Ted then grabs The Rock by the back of his shirt, trying to turn him around....When suddenly The Rock nails DiBiase with the ring bell! Ted staggers back before collapsing to the floor, his bell had clearly been rung with that sick shot as the fans instantly direct loud boos toward The Rock.

[Michael Cole] That's what he gets! You show him, Rock!

[Joey Styles] That was nasty...I think DiBiase's been busted open.

The Rock tosses the bell to the floor, grabs Ted by his short hair, then grabs hold of the waistband of his trunk and tosses him onto the table.

[Joey Styles] Ted's gotta be knocked out, that bell hit him hard...

[Michael Cole] Again, good! He deserves everything he's about to get, he attack The Rock, not once, but twice! The Rock is defending himself at this point.

[Joey Styles] Defending himself from an unconscious man.

Rock wastes no time climbing up on the table after DiBiase, grabs him by his shirt collar pulling the almost limp Ted off the table, throws his arm over his shoulder, then looks out into the disapproving crowd, cracks a smile then drills DiBiase through the announcer's table with a brutal Rock Bottom!

[Joey Styles] My god...Ted was just destroyed through our announce table.

[Michael Cole] Maybe next time he'll think twice before he starts acting like he's such a big man. The Rock just put him in his place and with ease at that!

[Joey Styles] To be fair he had to bash his skull in with a ring bell to do it...

[Michael Cole] And Ted had to assault a man that had just gone through hell and back, your point?

The cameramen then quickly get a view of a lifeless Ted DiBiase lying to the side of what once was the commentary table. The Rock stands over him, proud of what he did, and the fans booing the hell out of him for it.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 MJyvl

[Joey Styles] I think if tonight is proved anything, it proved that the issues between The Rock and Ted DiBiase are much deeper than we ever could have expected. These two men hate each other, and to think how they used to be so close, it's almost unreal.

[Michael Cole] It also proved that The Rock can still bring it any time, any place, and any day! DiBiase learned that the hard way.

[Joey Styles] One things for sure, this is far from over...

[Michael Cole] If Ted knows what's good for him he'll stop trying to play "superstar" and realize that The Rock is just in a whole nother league from himself.

We see The Rock casually walking away, medics rush to Ted's aid, they help sit him up, he doesn't seem too worried about any injuries, he just glares with absolute intensity at The Rock before we fade away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 pm

nice promo
lololol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
nice promo
lololol

You sure read all of that quick.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Adam wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:
nice promo
lololol

Yeah, even if he skipped over the Ted parts like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Adam wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:
nice promo
lololol

Yeah, even if he skipped over the Ted parts like the rest of us.

lol i can read quite fast for some reason always have been able to can read an 100 page book in 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
lol i can read quite fast for some reason always have been able to can read an 100 page book in 10 minutes.

If you promo'd as much as you read books you'd be a star here

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Adam wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:

If you promo'd as much as you read books you'd be a star here

i was going to promo every week but then exams got in the way. Going to start promoing once a week starting when i get back from holiday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:08 pm

*XWL Redemtion live in Los Angeles, California has just returned from commercial break. The fans watch on, anticipating the next move of the night, waiting with watching eyes for the next great event in XWL history, and then....*

[Joey Styles]
Oh no it's Mason Ryan. I just can't stand this guy, ever since this "streak" started he thinks he owns the place!

[Michael Cole]
And rightfully so, because if he owned this place it would be a lot better! Mick Foley knows nothing about running a company while I bet Mason Ryan could do a wonderful job!

[Joey Styles]
Are you serious Cole?

[Michael Cole]
Of course I'm serious Styles, I take my job very seriously, unlike you. Because I actually care about doing the best job that I can from my spot here at the commentary table.

*Mason Ryan comes out from the back, behind the curtain, as cocky as ever. This Los Angeles crowd isn't appreciating this man one bit, as he proceeds down the ramp at a mild pace. Mason Ryan, smirking after we all know that he defeated Daniel Bryan live on Pay-Per-View last week.*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 8oy2K

[Joey Styles]
The fans clearly don't appreciate this guy, and neither do I, I just don't get what you see in him Cole. He could have ended the career of Daniel Bryan last week, he's not great he's just a monster!

[Michael Cole]
Daniel Bryan is a nerd. He needed to be stronger to handle himself in the ring last week and he wasn't, it's his own fault he's out of a job as far as I see it.

*Mason Ryan continues to walk down the ramp, fans booing him all the way, Mason Ryan isn't bothered at all, because he truly believes he is the best, just like his theme song claims him to be.*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 UGNrq

[Joey Styles]
Well it seems all of our worst nightmares is true, Mason Ryan is infact coming out here to speak.... I don't know about all of you, but I'm just sick of the guy. Every week he tells us how he's the greatest, it's just pointless!

[Michael Cole]
Mason Ryan is expressing his talent, Styles! If he didn't tell us then no one would and if no one would, he would have been overlooked just like all the other people he talks about. He did what he had to and he's earned my respect while doing it.

[Joey Styles]
So he had to ruin 2 people's careers? He had to? Are you kidding me? Mason Ryan didn't have to do that, he could have just won the matches without destroying his opponent, he took it too far.

*Mason Ryan advances to the near end of the ramp, a tad on the serious side, and a tad on the non shaved side, but that's beside the point. Mason Ryan climbs up onto the ring ropes from the outside and hops onto the inside of the ring where he begins to speak.*

[Joey Styles]
Oh god no. He is about to speak...

[Michael Cole]
Very Happy

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 O3C5Y

[[Mason Ryan]]
Just as always, last week I walked out the winner. I stepped into the ring with Daniel Bryan, and I walked out... But he didn't. You see, it's apparent to me that my undefeated streak won't be in jeopardy not now, or ever because I've had 10 men step up to me, telling me that they'd be the one, but all 10 would go on to be shut down and my streak would keep going. But the truth is I really am the best in the world, and unlike the rest, I never lose. I could face anyone and I'd walk out the winner, it's just a proven fact. Let's recap my career here so far, shall we?

[Michael Cole]
We shall! Let's recap the part where you put Daniel Bryan out of a job, that's my favorite part!!

[Joey Styles]
That's not a good thing Cole, these are real human beings. He really put Daniel Bryan on the streets, no money to feed his family. How can you cheer this man knowing that?

[Michael Cole]
Mason Ryan did us all a favor, Styles, he took out the weakest link and a nerd. We should all be thanking him if anything!

*A replay appears on the titantron, first of his debut matches ending against Sheamus, then of the ending to his match against Evan Bourne and Sheamus, then to him defeating Mark Henry and finally, a replay of the ending to last week's match against Daniel Bryan before the screen fades out and we turn our attention to Mason Ryan.*

[Michael Cole]
*Clapping* That's a beautiful career. He's done so much in such a short time, remarkable.

[Joey Styles]

[Michael Cole]
You're just speechless because of how awesome that was, aren't you?

[Joey Styles]
I'm not going to answer that question.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Nsjva

[[Mason Ryan]]
You see, I've done all of that and more in just a span of what... 10 weeks? I've already gained more victories than a lot of men have in their entire careers in just these few weeks, that is just a sample, because I still have a long way to go before my career is over. Anyone could challenge me, anyone, I'd send them down the same way I've sent everyone else down. It doesn't matter if you're tall, short, fat, skinny, muscular, fast, it just doesn't matter! I'm the total package so wherever you may have an edge in one area, I'll have an edge in two other areas. I'm just that dominant, a place like Los Angeles full of dumb, hollywood wannabes, just can't understand how great I really am.

[Michael Cole]
It's true, they don't understand how great he is. They boo him every time he enters and exits. Not to mention while he's in the ring too! This man has done wonders in the ring and on the mic, it's just ridiculous that he has to go through all of this from the fans!

[Joey Styles]
I'll tell you what's ridiculous. Mason Ryan thinking he's the best in the world, that's ridiculous!

[Michael Cole]
You're right, he's the second best. The Miz is clearly the best and there's no denying that.

[Joey Styles]
That's not what I meant.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 YZxWE

[[Mason Ryan]]
It blows my mind how many of you think that I'll just go away, or that I'm a nobody still. Because the fact is I'm not a nobody. I'm a somebody, a somebody who is determined that no matter how many people hate me, no matter how many of you dislike me, call me names like "Batistwo", boo me, tell me to go away, tell me I'll never live up to other superstars, attack me, or anything else, I know that I'm going to keep doing what I do best and keep succeeding like I have been. I'm a wrestler and that's what I've always wanted to be, none of you can take that away from me, none of you can hold me down anymore than I let you because if I choose to not let it bother me that a bunch of fatasses who go home to their same ugly wife and bratty kids every day, if I let them get me down, then I'm no better off than they are. But when I choose to ignore it and keep doing my best at the thing I do best, wrestle, that is when I exceed the standards of being just a normal person. I can be THE Mason Ryan, right now none of you probably think of my name as big, but I have the power to change that, and I will.

[Joey Styles]
What even made Mason Ryan this conceited? He may be 10-0, but that's not a feat no one has accomplished before, plenty of people have done that.

[Michael Cole]
Like who? RVD? RVD is a former Money in the Bank, and if that's the class that Mason Ryan is in now, I don't quite see your point.

[Joey Styles]
My point is that he's not doing anything no one else can. He should really be less cocky before he slips up and does lose a match.

[Michael Cole]
I don't mind him being cocky at all, he's just telling the truth and if you don't like the truth.... Well I don't think you do like the truth since you seem to hate Mason Ryan.

[Joey Styles]
What's the supposed to mean?

[Michael Cole]
... Nothing.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 DhGwv

[[Mason Ryan]]
I have the type of skill that no other man possesses, true wrestling skill, I have the power of an ox, the smarts of a scientist, the agility of a cheetah, if I let all of you nobodies get me down and prevent me from coming out here week after week to do all of this, I'd be a damn fool. I'm the best of the best, better than the rest, so if I was you I'd shutup and enjoy the show that I put on for you each and every week, you all ought to be more grateful that with talents like I possess that I even want to come out here, I could just leave and leave you all with the same old boring show that you get every week aside from me! Because truth be told, you take me out of the equation and XWL is no better than the shit that a PG WWE tries to put out for the viewers!

[Michael Cole]
It's true, that stuff that WWE tried to pass off as a good show was just awful and that's why they're out of business now. And Mason has a point, without him this show would be pretty bad, especially since The Miz is out with an injury!

[Joey Styles]
We'd be just fine without Mason, maybe twice as good.

[Michael Cole]
I don't believe you. This show benefits greatly from the presence of Mason Ryan and you and the fans both need to realize that he is here to stay.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 CvTN7

[[Mason Ryan]]
But if you even dare think that's all I came out here to say, I think that you're sadly mistaken. I would never waste my time coming out here for no reason, I have a lot better things to do you know. I came out here because it seems that XWL Offices have made another mistake. I thought they finally got things right when they gave me a better theme, that showed some improvement. I mean, trying to leave me with one of the worst themes is just a bad idea since I'm clearly not one of the worst superstars... So I finally thought the next step after a new tron would be to get my first title match, you know, being undefeated and all. But I guess I was wrong... Because when I talked to Vickie Guerrero, she told me she already had a challenger for the United States title in mind. She wouldn't tell me who it was, but she told me that it wouldn't be me regardless.

[Joey Styles]
What a relief.

[Michael Cole]
A RELIEF? Are you kidding? Mason Ryan should already be champion, but the fact that he isn't even a challenger? That's just outright outrageous!

[Joey Styles]
Nothing is outrageous about someone as cocky and arrogant as Mason Ryan not getting everything they want, Cole, I think you're just siding with Mason because you're just like him! You both think you're so great when you're really not.

[Michael Cole]
I stopped listening after you say I'm just like Mason Ryan. So thank you for the compliment.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Dtncx

[[Mason Ryan]]
I'm the best in this god damn business for crying out loud, show some respect Vickie, I should be the United States Champion already! So the least you could do would be to at least give me a match for it now, XWL.Com certainly thinks I should get a shot for the United States title, I've been looking on there once every so often and it seems to me that I've been #1 for god knows how many weeks in a row! The last time I wasn't number 1 was probably before I debuted! I deserve that title shot more than any other man, if it wasn't for me, I bet twice as many fans would be here! And it's a good thing that twice as many fans aren't here, because if they were here we'd have no room left in this building and the wrestlers would be forced to compete outside, so just for that, you all should thank me!

[Michael Cole]
I never knew that, see, Mason Ryan should be thanked, he's a hero!

[Joey Styles]
I'm not quite sure how reliable that story is... Mason Ryan is the one telling it afterall.

[Michael Cole]
It's plenty reliable! Mason Ryan has saved this company, obviously.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 9H9xR

[[Mason Ryan]]
Seriously, I've never lost a match and I've been put up against some "top of the line" people. Davey Richards, now there's a name. Everyone thinks he's so great and he was just struggling to put up a fight against the very man I squashed last week, Daniel Bryan! I deserve a title match more than anyone here, do I need to go through how I'm the greatest superstar ever again? I don't think I do, but if it comes to that, then I will! Because I've never lost ONE match, every other current superstar here has lost a match. And I'm never going to join them, I'm never going to lose a match because No one.... No one can handle Mason R-

*As Mason Ryan is about ready to finish up his promo and walk out, the lights fall into darkness and a loud shriek is heard from the fans in attendance. Not quite sure if Mason Ryan is pulling tricks on them or if something amazing is happening, the fans don't know what to think and cameras flash throughout the crowd here in Los Angelas, California. But right as the fans begin to think it's a power outage that caused the blackness and not another force.... The Unthinkable Happens.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 VS1Lg

[Joey Styles]
Oh my god. Is that, Goldberg? I can't believe it. Goldberg is back in wrestling. This is crazy!

[Michael Cole]
See! Goldberg is even threatened so greatly by Mason Ryan he had to return just to get into his business. I can't wait until Goldberg gets what's coming to him.

[Joey Styles]
You mean we can't wait until Goldberg gives Mason Ryan what's coming to HIM. Goldberg is just the man I'd like to see shut Mason Ryan up for good.

[Michael Cole]
Goldberg is psychotic if he thinks he can interrupt Mason Ryan like that. I hope Mason Ryan sees it the same way and gives him a swift KO Punch.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 JZMd2

*The Los Angeles crowd screams as the former WCW Champion bursts through his own pyro and gives a huge Goldberg roar*

[Joey Styles]
It's been so long since we've seen him, I think these fans have really missed him! I can't wait to see what he says.

[Michael Cole]
I don't care what he says, personally.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 6hXHI

*Some of the crowd then starts chanting "GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG" then the rest of the crowd starts in on it as Goldberg heads up to the ring passes Mason Ryan giving him a huge glare and grabs a mic*

[Michael Cole]
Look at him, acting like he can just step into the same ring as Mason Ryan. I'd like to see Mason Ryan take him out, right here and now!

[Joey Styles]
Let's be realistic Cole, if they fought right now, it'd be Goldberg who won.

[Michael Cole]
No.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 OP8Qq

[Goldberg]
First of all, you need to shut your damn mouth the only wannabe I see in this great City Of Angels is a big roided up ripoff crossbred of Mario and a retarded Brock Lesnar. You see unlike you wannabe I didn't brag about going 10-0, I didn't brag about going 20-0, 30-0, 40-0, 50-0, I think you get my point. You see actions speak louder than words and I let my actions do all the talking for me. You see you might have that streak but you sure as hell won't have the fame I had with that crappy attitude of yours. You see when I had an undefeated streak the people were ecstatic, they loved me they were even spray painting their towns with the words WHO'S NEXT!!!!!!!

*The LA Crowd then gives a huge pop as Goldberg smirks to himself and Mason Ryan looking insanely annoyed at Goldberg interrupting HIS time.f*

[Joey Styles]
It's true Cole. Goldberg won 173 matches in a row, that's, well I'm not an expert in math but it's more than 15 times Mason Ryan's 10 wins in a row! Goldberg did what Mason Ryan did over 15 times all in a row, he was the biggest attraction back in the Attitude Era over on the WCW side. This is a legend here, Mason Ryan will never live up to that.

[Michael Cole]
Mason Ryan already has lived pass that because the moment that Goldberg changed from 173-0 to 173-1, Mason Ryan had a higher winning percentage than Goldberg because unlike you, I actually do know my math.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 3anka

[Goldberg]
Let me tell you Who's Next

*He then inches closer to Ryan; almost touching his nose.*

[Goldberg]
IT'S YOU

[Joey Styles]
Things are starting to get heated.

[Michael Cole]
Come on, Goldberg will break his hip if he tries to spear Mason Ryan.

*Goldberg then drops the mic and stares intensely at Mason Ryan. Mason Ryan seems to want none of Goldberg, at least just yet, as he backs away from him.*

[Michael Cole]
For everything Goldberg had to say, I wasn't interested, but now, It's Mason Ryan's turn!

[Joey Styles]
Turn for me to fall asleep.

[Michael Cole]
Not funny.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Dtncx

[[Mason Ryan]]
Goldberg.... Just the kind of man I wanted to see. Back when that streak of yours was actually legitimate, I'd have called you the best man in the world.... But then.... You lost. You could have been 1000-0 for all I care, the fact is that you lost a match. I haven't lost a match Billy, and I won't either. The reason I'm backing off of you, well, I think you know it, I don't like to go right after my opponents right away, I wait, I wait, and then I take them out for good. Sheamus and Daniel Bryan, Sheamus was out for a month and Daniel Bryan is out for who knows how long? Goldberg, I'd like to inform you that you're next on the list of men that Mason Ryan is going to put out of a job. Whether you like it or not, I am the present and the future while you are only the past. Your achievements may be recorded Bill, but they're not going to grow. I've got 20 pages with my name all over them, just waiting to be written. Your thoughts?

[Goldberg]
-

*Mason Ryan cuts off Goldberg, angering the crowd.*

[[Mason Ryan]]
No one cares! You're not relevant and you haven't been ever since you left this business. I just find it funny how I'm so dominating that I've forced the man with the biggest undefeated streak to come out of retirement just to face me. It really shows how great I am, doesn't it?

[Michael Cole]
Thank god Mason just cut off Goldberg. I thought we were gonna have to listen to him again.

[Joey Styles]
Goldberg isn't just gonna let that slide, of course we're gonna hear him again.

[Michael Cole]
Oh no..

*Goldberg then smirks, rubs his beard and then picks up the mic to speak*

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 ST98g

[Goldberg]
How great you are? How great you are? Let me tell you something you smug son of a bitch, I didn't come back to challenge your sham of a streak. I came back to teach you a lesson in respect and so help me if there are any more cocky ham and eggers like you I'll beat them to a pulp too so get off your high horse and face me like a man. I'm officially challenging you at Final Stand 4 and no one's going to stop me!!!!!!!

*The crowd then gives a massive pop as Mason Ryan looks completely stunned and raises his hand to speak until Goldberg cuts him off this time*

[Goldberg]
I'm not done yet rookie, If it's alright with Guerrero which it will be, how about we make it a 2 out of 3 falls match what do ya say about that wannabe?

[Joey Styles]
I'd like to see that. Not just one, not two, but three chances for Goldberg to defeat Mason Ryan in one match!

[Michael Cole]
Goldberg has nothing on Ryan, when and if they meet in the ring, Mason Ryan will take both of the falls without Goldberg getting one.

[[Mason Ryan]]
Well, first off, like I was going to say before you interrupted, I just didn't get how if someone is like me you're going to beat them to a pulp when clearly for starts no one is like me, I'm a one of a kind athlete. The best in the business, etc. But second, if there was someone like me, are you trying to tell me you would beat them to a pulp? It seems to me like I'm standing in front of you, not a bloody pulp, so if someone was just like me, they'd be standing in front of you the same way. And as for the match, I'm not quite sure I should accept that. Defeating the man who had the largest undefeated streak of all on the grandest stage of them all does sound interesting, but on the other hand, there's so many better things I could do....

[Michael Cole]
That's true, Styles, he could become United States Champion.

[Joey Styles]
That's not true, he just said earlier Vickie told him that he will not be receiving a title match at Final Stand.

[Michael Cole]
But Vickie is a girl, you know how girls change their minds all the time so for all we know, next week he could be getting a shot at the title! Wait, sorry I just said that, you wouldn't know that because no girls would ever wanna talk to you..

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Qcj2H

[Goldberg]
Listen to me, your inexperience and cockiness will come back to haunt you, you see, you may think that I might not be able to handle you but I will, I sure as hell will and if that means breaking every bone in my body and riding through hell just to shut you up then I will. You see you shouldn't be smirking or wondering about whether the fat cats give you a title shot; you should be worried about the man with the greatest streak in all of professional wrestling history, and that man is me. So unless you're a complete wuss and if you think you're as tough as you say you are how about facing me at Final Stand and if you beat me you'll have all the bragging rights in the world but if i beat you, you might as well pack up and leave because once I'm done kicking your ass to the curb I won't stop and i will continue to beat everyone down until I get one last World Heavyweight Championship.

[Michael Cole]
Woah, woah, woah, stop right there. Did Goldberg seriously just tell us that he's going to become a World Heavyweight Champion? That's crazy, the world knows that Mason Ryan is the next champion!

[Joey Styles]
I thought you said he'd be the next United States Champion?

[Michael Cole]
He'll be both. You've seen what Wade Barrett just did right?

[[Mason Ryan]]
Oh really? So you call me cocky, but on just your return night you're already predicting yourself to be a World Heavyweight Champion? You can be whoever the hell you wanna be, I don't even care, but all you are to me is a hypocrite. Are you trying to tell me that I can't say I'm going to become a World Heavyweight Champion and you can simply because your name is Goldberg and mine is Mason Ryan? I don't think so, Bill, that's not how it's gonna work with me. I'm not a pushover like the others who are new to this company, if you want to challenge me at Final Stand, you want a special stipulation, then you've got it because just like everyone else before you, that mouth of yours is going to stop running when it hits the brick wall that is Mason Ryan.

[Goldberg]
Ok, call me a hypocrite because now you know how fricking annoying you sound and I'm glad that you actually made a good decision for once in your pathetic life and it'll be a pleasure beating your ass at Final Stand. I just want you to know...

[Goldberg]
YOU'RE NEXT!

[[Mason Ryan]]
At Final Stand, I promise you that you won't be able to handle Mason Ryan.

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 EovTT XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 9H9xR

*The two men meet in the dead center of the ring, tensions rising, one half of the stadium cheering on Goldberg simultaneously as the other half boos Mason Ryan. The fans are excited for the match up that has been announced, the two men can't move at all, locked in the moment. Finally Mason Ryan's theme hits, signalling the end to this encounter.*

*Mason Ryan hops down from the ring and lands on the outside. Mason backs up the ramp, all watching on, as Mason leaves. Ryan faces Goldberg all the while he backs up out of the area. We then cut to some quick words from our commentary table.*

[Joey Styles]
Oh my god that was quite an encounter. Goldberg returned to set up a match with the man who has an undefeated streak. It seems Goldberg wants to take out the undefeated streak early before it has a chance to replace his.

[Michael Cole]
The keyword is that he wants to. I don't know if everyone knows because a lot of you are so dumb, but I know that Mason Ryan won't lose to Goldberg.

[Joey Styles]
Goldberg won 173 straight matches, Cole, there's no way he could ever be the underdog, especially against someone like Mason Ryan.

[Michael Cole]
Someone like Mason Ryan? He's especially the under dog against him. Did you see Goldberg looking so scared when they were staring each other down? Mason Ryan has got this one in the bag.

[Joey Styles]
I'm not sure you're right Cole, they looked like they hated each other without barely knowing each other. Neither man wants to back down, it's just that Goldberg has more skill so you've got to favor him.

[Michael Cole]
I don't know if you've noticed, but Mason Ryan is the best this business has and he's been that way for weeks, it doesn't matter who returns because that doesn't change anything. He's still the best.

[Joey Styles]
Shutup Cole. That was a great segment, but Mason Ryan is just not going to beat Goldberg.

[Michael Cole]
I'd love to debate this with you all day, but we've got a show to broadcast. So next up on this episode of Redemption we will see ______.

*XWL Redemption fades into our next segment.*
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Allzo's back? Yay!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Let's watch Mason Ryan lose before Final Stand now. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Thunder Gun wrote:
Allzo's back? Yay!

Nope, He left. That's pats.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Thunder Gun wrote:
Allzo's back? Yay!

Why wouldn't you do this to me? Not cool man, not cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Let's watch Mason Ryan lose before Final Stand now. plain mischief:
okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Thunder Gun wrote:
Allzo's back? Yay!

Pats promo'ing?

XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_lz3a110knW1qdq3ku

I like the idea of the undefeated Mason facing Goldberg who had an even better undefeated streak. Has a big match vibe to it for FS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Adam wrote:
Thunder Gun wrote:
Allzo's back? Yay!

Pats promo'ing?

I like the idea of the undefeated Mason facing Goldberg who had an even better undefeated streak. Has a big match vibe to it for FS.
fuck yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:57 pm

RCP wrote:
Adam wrote:
Thunder Gun wrote:
Allzo's back? Yay!

Pats promo'ing?

fuck yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Pats wrote:
RCP wrote:
Adam wrote:
Thunder Gun wrote:
Allzo's back? Yay!

Pats promo'ing?

fuck yea
And now no one will see because it was bumped away. okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/5/2012  -   2/12/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next