An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17
Today at 12:54 am by Slothio

» XWL Prediction Contest VIII: No Mercy! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by P.R Son

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Yesterday at 11:35 am by Capt. Oreo

» XWL.com Exclusive: Glorious or Glorified?
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:28 pm by Austin

» PPV Awards: Emergence
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:37 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Big Cass!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:58 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

» SWITCHERS REJOICE!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:04 am by Zack

» Coming Soon to XWL
Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:02 pm by Plus

» We got a birthday on our hands!!!
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:00 am by P.R Son

» XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:38 pm by imagohard2nite

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

In with the old

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: In with the old   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys, I was looking back at some old shows and there was a ton of amazing promos and write ups in this last year, thought we could post or talk about our favorites? One of my personal favorites was from Shuggz at last years Unforgiven....

[Punk]: If I could have your attention for a short period of time, I have something that I would like to get something off of my chest. I can see you all scanning the area searching for me, but you will not find me... Well not down there anyway. PLease, all of you, look toward the heavens and I will deliver a mseeage to you all.

*The crowd look upwards and begins cheering. The camera quickly shoots skywards to see what the commotion is about. There they see CM Punk standing atop of the XWL Titantron*

[Punk]: Later on Tonight you will no doubt see another scene just like this, but instead of CM Punk, you will be seeing Jeff Hardy playing the lead role. You see I am merely mimicking what Jeffrey will attempt to do later on Tonight. As you can see, I am standing on top of the Titantron. I'm say what, 50ft from the floor right now? And you people, instead of fearing for my safety. You people are eating it up, cheering this ridiculous stunt. "Whoo life and death situations". You see it's you people that drive Wrestlers to perform these ridiculous spots.

[Punk]: There is no doubt in my mind that Jeff Hardy will attempt another one. The evidence is there, Jeff can't help himself, he can't help but give you people what you want. That is why just like I am doing right now, Jeff will find himself on top of a Ladder, the Stage, anything that gets you people cheering. There he will find himself looking down, willing to take a leap of faith so you can all get your moneys worth. In that very moment, his life will be left to fate. Jeff could either miraculously survive... Or he will wind up in A&E or a Graveyard.

[Punk]: I can see it in all of your faces, you can't wait for that moment. You can't wait for the oppertunity to jump out of your seats and chant "Holy Shit". Even now, none of you could care less if I dived off of this stage at this very second, as long as you're provided with your little "markout moment"... Just like Jeff I am literally standing on top of the World, staring into the abyss... Just like Jeff, I can hear you all screaming and cheering... Just like Jeff I am literally milimetres from falling to my death... But that folks is where the similarities end.

[Punk]: What I am going to do next, will symbolise Jeff Hardy's fall from grace. All of you will be witness to this, as I plumet 50ft and crash into the floor. Breaking every bone, rupturing every organ... After this there will be no CM Punk... And in my death, I can only hope that you fans realise you should stop pushing for these spots. As what you're about to see, is what will happen if they go wrong.

*CM Punk places the microphone on the ledge, then raises his foot and hangs it over the edge. The crowd start becoming nervous, sickened by the thought of what Punk was about to do next. Punk wipes his face using his hand, he then places his foot back on the ledge and takes a huge breath. The crowd seem to become a bit more comfortable, but before they can shed a sigh of relief Punk leaps off of the ledge. Like a rocket the camera shoots away from Punk and focuses on the crowd. Members of the audience turn away and hide their faces in their loved ones.

A few seconds pass before the cameraman feels brave enough to turn the camera back towards the Titantron. Once it finally reveals the area, it is there where you see CM Punk hanging from a yellow cable, hysterically laughing to himself. The fans realise that they have been tricked and thunderous boos fill the arena as CM Punk is slowly dragged back up towards the ledge. Once he reaches the top, he climbs back on top of the Titantron and gets to his feet. He continues laughing as he picks up the microphone. He takes a few deep breaths, composes himself and puts the microphone towards his mouth.*

[Punk]: Every single one of you here Tonight and everybody watching around the world, just got Punk'd... Like I said, there were no more similarities between us. You see unlike Jeff, I have brain power and common sense. Did you really think I would stand up here without some safety measure? I'm wearing a harness you morons, what kind of idiot do you take me for? I am not Jeff Hardy, I will not put my life on the line for your sick and twisted pleasure. Every single one of you get off to these situations. It's like you're all addicts, but unlike Jeff Hardy, I refuse to give you your fix. But more importantly, I will NOT leave my life in the hands of fate. I have complete control of my life and I refuse to let anyone or anything make any decisions for me.

[Punk]: If I had left my life to fate who knows what would've happened. Maybe I wouldn't be a Wrestler, maybe a wouldn't be Straight Edge, maybe I would be able to take you all seriously... But I prefer to know exactly what lies in store for me. I like to consider every option before I make a decision. Just like last week, Jeff I could've stayed and helped you win the Tag match last week. I was speaking the truth, that win would've been huge for the both of us.

[Punk]: But beating you in your trademark match would be huge for me, for MY career. All it took for me to get inside your head was a slight mention of the World Championship and you ate my words up, you once again proved that you have tunnel vision when it comes to that Championship and you ignore all the facts if you think you can get closer to it. I mean look at our history together, why on Earth did you think I was willing to help you? How did you actually think I could stand you long enough, to even pretend to like you for one night?

[Punk]: That Jeff, was your biggest misktake. You put your trust in somebody who thinks this World would've been better off without a Jeff Hardy. Look what came of it, you were essentially stuck in a 45 Minute long Handicap match. Let's face it, you're coming into this match hurt Jeffrey. Making the ever so slight advantage you had going into this match, null and void. It's now an even playing field Jeff and I intend to capatilise on every advantage I have. Unlike you I am fresh, while you were getting the beating you deserved last week, I was sitting in the back, enjoying the show and drinking an ice cold Pepsi.

[Punk]: I am rested, I am not battered and bruised. Now I will run rings around you Tonight, I will make you look like nothing more than a jobber in something you helped create. Then when it is all said and done, when that pig that you call a Wife starts singing... They will announce the winner of the match... Non other than your guiding light and your saviour... C... M... PUNK!!

*Punk continues to stand on top of the Titantron as the crowd look on. A few moments later the cameras turn away from CM Punk and begin serveying the area and a few seconds later cuts away to a promo package hyping the Unforgiven Main Event*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:44 pm

*Following a short hype vid for one half of LayCool - Layla - the cameras cut to the XWL live audience. Many are on their feet chanting the XWL initials and the electricity in the air for this amazing PPV is obvious.*

[Jim Ross] Up next ladies and gentlemen, we have what should be a slobber knoc-

*JR is interrupted.*

*Chris Jericho appears at the top of the entrance ramp to his customary hostile welcome from the XWL Universe. He's dressed in his ring gear with his eyes firmly focused on the ring as he makes his way towards it with a mic in hand.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What is this?

[Michael Cole] It's obviously Chris Jericho...

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I know that you idiot! I mean Chris Jericho isn't scheduled to be here tonight. He doesn't have a match.

[Michael Cole] Just because he doesn't have a match doesn't mean he can't be here King. Any show with Chris Jericho on it can only be better than a show without him.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I can assure you that your opinion is shared by the minority. But Jericho looks like he's dressed to compete?

[Jim Ross] I guess we'll find out what this is all about in a few moments. I just hope he doesn't hold up the entire show like at Digital Decision.

[Michael Cole] That was genius. And I still can't believe the way Mick Foley mistreated Jericho at Digital Decision. Jericho has every right to be in a World title match as he never got his mandatory rematch after losing the title. Mick Foley should be fired!

*Jericho is now in the ring and begins to speak after his music dies down.*

[Chris Jericho] So here we are... XWL Supremacy... yet another Pay-Per-View without Chris Jericho on the card...

*The crowd roars in approval.*

[Chris Jericho] But you see... I expected this. I expected to be left off the card once again. Mick Foley has this conspiracy against me. He doesn't want to see me reach the heights that he never got to reach in his career. He can't bare to think that I will go down in history as the greatest of all time, while he will only be remembered for going through flaming tables or bleeding until he can barely stand. So Mick Foley has used his backstage influence to prevent me from showcasing my talents to the world. Just like at Digital Decision, when he had me ejected from the building for no good reason... tonight once again he has abused his power and used it against me.

*The crowd begins to chant Foley's name.*

[Chris Jericho] But what you people need to understand is... that I'm smarter than Mick Foley. I've gone over his head. I've spoken to the Board Of Directors and they have agreed that I am entitled to the rematch I never received for my World title, which is why I have been added to tonight's main event...

*Deafening roars of disapproval from the fans.*

[Chris Jericho] You can boo me all you want, but Vickie Guerrero is backstage right now making it official. All the papers are in order... all it takes is one signature and I will finally get my shot at the World title that I so rightfully deserve and have been wronged out of time and time again. And there is not a damn thing any of you hypocrites or Mick Foley can do about it...

*"You Suck!" chants begin.*

[Michael Cole] YES! This is great!

[Jim Ross] How is this fair? Just last week, Chris Jericho lost to CM Punk. Surely that affects his claim for a World title opportunity?

[Michael Cole] Have you not been watching XWL lately JR? I mean, you're sat at ringside every week and you commentate every Pay-Per-View... does your fat block your vision? Jericho has been screwed out of his opportunity several times and finally someone has seen sense. Thank you, Vickie Guerrero!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] This is just plain wrong...

[Chris Jericho] So what I...

*Jericho is cut off as a familiar theme begins to play.*

*The crowd gives Mick Foley a standing ovation as he appears at the top of the entrance ramp.*

[Michael Cole] Ha! What are you going to do now Mick? Throw Jericho out again? Too bad because the Board of Directors will fire you!

[Mick Foley] You know... I promised myself I wouldn't get involved in your business again after Digital Decision, because quite frankly... you're a waste of my time. But I just had to come out here and put you in your place after what you just said. You see... the Board Of Directors can only do so much when it comes to booking matches... that's left to the General Managers. That's mine and Vickie's job for those of you new to the show and by the way, thanks for tuning in.
So as far as them agreeing with you, that's all well and good Chris, but I disagree with adding you to the main event tonight, so you will NOT be added to the World title match. You haven't proven yourself worthy of a shot just yet...

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] And justice has been restored!

[Michael Cole] Are you kidding me?

*The crowd cheers loudly.*

[Chris Jericho] Shut the hell up you old man! What about Vickie Guerrero huh? I spoke to her earlier on and she assured me I would be in that main event tonight! There's more than one General Manager you know and her say counts as much as yours. She agrees I should be in that match!

[Michael Cole] Yeah! What about Vickie?

[Mick Foley] Ah but that's where you're wrong again Chris. I had a little chat with Ms Guerrero just a few moments ago, and after last week in the KOTR Semi Final where you lost to CM Punk, she too agrees that you're not quite there yet when it comes to earning yourself a title shot. If anyone should have a match for the World title it should be our new King Of The Ring, CM Punk! Not you. He's proven himself more than anyone and is way ahead than you in the line of contenders.

*Again the crowd cheers and a CM Punk chant breaks out.*

[Chris Jericho] B-but my rematch clause! I never got my rematch!

[Mick Foley] Unfortunately for you Chris, rematch clauses here in XWL expire after 30 days... this is no WWE or TNA. We keep things fair and we keep things fresh and make sure the fans get what they want. And well you lost the title 2 months ago.

[Michael Cole] What? Since when was that a rule?

[Jim Ross] Last I checked, Mick Foley was a General Manager which means he can make the rules... and it seems like he just made one. I for one approve of the rule as it keeps things fresh and gives others championship opportunities.

[Michael Cole] ...

[Chris Jericho] You can't do this! You son of a bitch!

[Mick Foley] Now I suggest you get the hell out of that ring or else we'll have a repeat of Digital Decision. Those very same guys who threw you out last month are on the security payroll here tonight, and trust me, they enjoyed last month as much as I did. Have a nice day!

*Foley turns and begins to leave but stops to listen as Jericho speaks once again.*

[Chris Jericho] No! I'm not going anywhere! And you know what? You just confirmed everything I said about you. You're nothing more than a jealous has-been. You're not a legend. There's nothing hardcore about you at all. You're just an old man who can't live up to the fact that his career is over, while mine is still well within the limelight. You can't watch someone like me achieve greatness time and time again while you struggle to get out of bed in the morning... your back aches and your knees creak as you struggle to get to your feet... and then you need help to bathe and even make your breakfast... because you put yourself through hell... through barbed wire... blood... sweat... and tears... just to make these parasites cheer for you.

*Foley has now turned back around and is listening intently to every word Jericho is saying. His words seem to be having an effect on him.*

[Chris Jericho] But just like every one of these hypocrites' "heroes"... you too were eventually forgotten Mick. They forgot about you the moment you left and moved on to someone else. They began to chant their name, their catchphrase and buy their t-shirt... and they forgot about good old Mick Foley. You became irrelevant. After all the personal and professional sacrifices you'd made for these people they had abandoned you and relegated you to nothing more than a distant memory in their minds.

*The crowd's negative roar echoes around the arena.*

[Chris Jericho] And while you are wallowing in your self pity at home, or sitting backstage watching XWL... nursing your broken body... you can't help but feel jealous and angry when you see me. When you see my face on your TV screen claiming victory after victory... attaining accomplishment after accomplishment... and you wonder what could have been if only you had turned your back on these parasites just like I did. You're jealous of me because I am smarter than you, and because I saw these people for what they really are... and you saw it too late.

*Mick raises the microphone to his mouth and a sinister smile comes across his face, a menacing grin almost.*

[Mick Foley] You know Chris.. In my career, I've had a lot of people try and put me down. People like Ric Flair who told me I was nothing but a glorified stunt man who doesn't deserve to step into a ring for example.. But you're something different, you have a 100% arrogance with you always. And it's people like you who would always kick me when I was down in my life, and in this later stage of my career. I try to do some good for the company, give something back to you guys... BUT THEN THERE'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU, CHRIS! WHO DON'T RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO PAVED THE WAY FOR THEM!

*Foley begins to slowly walk down the ramp now, Jericho looks shocked at Foley's reaction.*

[Mick Foley] I may be broken, I may be beaten. I may have taken one too many chairshots to my head, I may be a general manager but you know better than anyone that it's so hard to resist to stay out of the ring. All you need is just one person. Just one person to tip you off the edge, I may be a has-been, I may have become irrelevant but do you think that's going to stop me? What makes you think that a punk like you can just push me around and get away with it!? Huh?! I've worked too damn hard for this business to have a no good selfish person like you act like that to me. For once in your life you're going to show some respect, I'LL MAKE YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT!!

[Jim Ross] What?! No! Come on Mick! You can't do this, don't let him get into your head!

*Foley slowly gets into the ring with his microphone, Jericho backs up.*

[Mick Foley] If you want to get rid of me, try it. If you never want to see my face in XWL again, then I dare you to do something about it. Are you going to man up FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE?! Or.. Are you going to tuck your tail between your legs and show everyone here how much of a coward you really are? And show them how you know that this broken down veteran actually has your number.. Because I remember a cold day in November, in the year 1999. When Vince McMahon was telling some "rookie" by the name of Chris Jericho that he wasn't worth the paper his contract was printed on! Do you remember that? After being verbally bitchslapped by him you were broken, but who was the one guy who actually gave you a pat on the back and said "You're doing good, kid." You might know this man, because he's staring you right in the face. So go on, teach this broken down has-been who has it out for you a lesson... someone get me a referee out here and ring the god-damn bell...
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:43 am

Get Ready To Fly

King: Ladies and Gentlemen here comes AJ Styles.

Joey: Oh My God, he just popped up out of nowhere. That was incredible

AJ Walks down to the ring, and grabs a microphone

AJ: Everyone here in the Breakdown Zone, I have a huge announcement. I promised the other night to my kids that I would be at Final Stand and I would win on the biggest stage of them all. But now, as Final Stand comes near, the question that lingers in the back of my mind, is whether I will even make it there. Now unfortunetly, this is probably the toughest decision of my entire career.

AJ begins to tear up and stumbles through his next words

AJ: I promised my kids I would be at Final Stand, and that they'd be there to watch their daddy perform on the biggest stage, and cement himself as an elete force in XWL. But after what I found on Sunday, I didn't have the courage to tell my wife or kids. They're back home watching this right now, and unfortunetly, I have to make the decision of my lifetime. I am young, but the injury I sustained at No Escape in the Xtreme Championship Match, is going to hinder my wretling ability for quite along time, and the doctors said I could cause severe or permanent damage to the injury if I continue to wrestle. So I am sorry to my kids, my wife, my family, and my fans. This is the hardest thing to do in a man's life, and it was no different for me. That is why, The Phenomenal AJ Styles, is going to unlace his boots, and go to the front desk and pick up his final paycheck, because as of right now, I am in retirement.

The Fans begin to chant "Please Don't Go, Please Don't Go." They also chant "You are Phenomenal" and "You'll be Remembered". AJ walks out the ring, and drops the mic. He hugs all the fans in the front row wearing AJ T-Shirts, then goes to the commentary table and hugs King and Joey. AJ walks up the ramp waving good-bye to all the fans who supported him his entire career. AJ has tears running down his face, and he disappears behind the curtain for the final time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonguin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Here's a small sample of a Ted/Maryse promo from June 2010.

"Maryse- Harder!!!! Yes!!!!! Come on Ted!!!!

Ted- I'm.... tryin...it's so....hard.......I can't go on!

Maryse- Don't you give up on me faster come on!!!!

Ted- Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Maryse- Yes!!!!!!

Ted- Oh god.... I think... .I think.....

Maryse- Oh yes!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:44 am

*As we return to Breakdown Kane is in the ring with a microphone to what seems like some sort of a memorial service.*

[Kane]
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention here please? This is the funeral for my brother, The Undertaker. I'd like to thank you all for coming out here tonight, but sadly our parents were not able to make it. They were killed in a horrible fire when we were just young boys. Now, you all know my brother and I have had our....differences in the past, but it's time to put all of that away now. You know, The Undertaker was always a great brother. Always over shadowing me, putting me in the corner, giving me an opportunity to wear a mask every time I was in the ring. He even let me spent my whole until childhood inside, alone, battered, beaten, and stricken. He was in a terrible situation at Final Stand, which led to his down fall. That situation was.................. ME!

[Kane]
THAT'S RIGHT! I ENDED MY BROTHER! Finally, after thirty years, he got what was COMING to HIM. There has never been a more sweeter moment in my life than what happened at Final Stand. When I smacked Undertaker in the head in the urn, I was able to see the light. When I threw The Undertaker off the stage and into the fire, the light, it seemed to come close to me. Closer and closer it came, but when I looked down. When I looked down and saw The Undertaker on fire and rolling in his own pain, the light came at me faster. Fast, and faster! Soon, I was there. I was right there at the light. If I took one inch closer, I would be there, but I TURNED IT DOWN.

[Kane]
You see, I like myself. You people might look at me and think I'd want to change my ways. You people look at me and say "who wants to be a monster?" Well, I WANT to be a MONSTER. I LOVE being a MONSTER. And ONLY a MONSTER like ME can take out someone like The Undertaker. Now, you all probably look at me as a bad person for what I did to my own brother at Final Stand. Well, guest what? I am the GOOD guy in this! I took the murderer out of here. You all should be looking up to ME! XWL Management seems to realize this, as I seem to be on the poster of Bad Blood. THAT is what I DESERVE! I am a HERO!

[Kane]
But we are here to honor The Undertaker, right? Alright, so let's find some good things to say about him, huh? *Kane pauses for a moment.* That's right, there is NOTHING GOOD to say about HIM. I did everyone a FAVOR at Final Stand! I got rid of The Undertaker, and this place will be much.....much....much.....better! And now, I can FINALLY focus on something ELSE! And that very thing is the title that is rightfully MINE! The Intercontinental Championship. I was SCREWED out of the title by The Undertaker! What kind of a coward has to beat the champion after he was beaten down to win a match? If it wasn't for The Undertaker, I would be champion this VERY day!

[Kane]
I DESERVE that championship! I'm putting Wade Barrett, Justin, Ted DiBiase, and Randy Orton on NOTICE! That is my CHAMPIONSHIP. And when the time is right, I'm coming to take it BACK HOME! Now, on to something else. My opponent for tonight also his some history with The Undertaker. But I also have some history with this man. That man is none other than Chavo Guerrero, the next unforgettably soul in my path of DESTRUCTION, PAIN, and AGONY. Now, Chavo has been on the other side of me multiple times in the past, and they haven't end well, now haven't they, Chavo?

[Kane]
Now Chavo, a littler earlier tonight, you seemed to be more assertive. You seem to be tired of this so called "dis respect." You claim that you deserve a title shot? Chavo, you don't even deserve to stand in the same ring as I do! I DESERVE a title shot, not you! And as a matter of fact I'll prove it in this very ring tonight. Chavo, much like every other time we have fought in this ring, I will bring you down to your KNEES! I will make you swim in your own pool of BLOOD before I finish you. Chavo, for you, you are just in the wrong PLACE at the wrong TIME! And Chavo, if you try to cheat just once in are match, I'll crush every bone in your body and send you straight down to HELL! Chavo, I'm pretty sure there is another spot for you right next to my brother, The Undertaker.

[Kane]
You see, I'm doing all of you people multiple favors in such little time? How could I be a bad guy? I took a murderer out of this company, and tonight I am going to take a dirt cheater out of this company that gets a job based on his family's legacy! Speaking of families, what a nice family he has. They seem to be close with each other, and they some very close friends? Right? The LEGENDARY GUERRERO FAMILY! Well tonight, I am going to smash that LEGACY. Just like the DiBiase's! And, while we're on family, how about we take a look at my family, wait, that's right, WHAT FAMILY? THE UNDERTAKER, took that AWAY from ME! So why should the Guerrero's and the DiBiase's have a FAMILY? Why do they deserve what I DON'T have? Are they better people than I am? NO! The Guerrero's have lied, cheated, and stolen throughout their lives, and the DiBiase's have used their money to get every they want in the lives!

[Kane]
So, XWL, I'm putting you all on notice. Chavo, Ted, Orton, Wade, Miz, and EVERYONE else! What I did to the Undertaker last night was only the BEGINNING of ARMAGEDDON!

*Kane laughs before dropping the microphone as his theme song hits.*

*Kane and Paul walk to the back as the scene fades out.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:18 pm

A video was posted on The Miz’ twitter account (@MikeTheMiz). The video starts off with a recap of Ted DiBiase vs. The Miz; it shows The Miz taking a hard landing on the Dream Street, thus injuring his back. It shows Miz in the hospital bed days after his injury, the video fades to black and “January 19th, 2012. R-Truth’s birthday.” Appears on the screen, The Miz is shown getting onto a plane. He has a walking stick for his back and he talks while at the airport.

[The Miz] Well, despite my injury. It’s R-Truth’s birthday, and I know he’s been down recently due to my injury so I thought I’d fly to North Carolina to visit him in his house to wish him a Happy Birthday. As you can see I’m not the horrible person that the XWL fanbase makes me out to be, even though I’m injured I’m still going to my friends house on his birthday because I’m a good person! Unlike most people in XWL, I’m not selfish at all. I’m going to broadcast this all for my MizFits on Twitter!

The video fades out to black again and “Charlotte, North Carolina. R-Truth’s house.” appears on the screen. The Miz slowly but surely gets out of his car, he takes his walking stick and slowly walks up to the door. He reaches the door and male and female voices are heard arguing, Miz looks a little confused but still rings the doorbell. The shouting stops for a few seconds; Miz continues to wait but rings the doorbell again. After about a minute you can see the curtain moving in the front window, R-Truth is hiding behind the curtain trying to see who is there but once he notices who is there he swings the curtain open and you can vaguely hear him say “MIZ!” Miz smirks and steps back a bit, Truth opens the door and walks right up to Miz and hugs him with a tight grip. Miz shouts in immense pain.

[The Miz] TRUTH!! MY BACK!!!

The video cuts off and the words “One hour later.” Appears. Miz is shown lying on a couch in Truth’s house with ice on his back.

[Truth] Miz?......

[The Miz] WHAT?!

[Truth] Don't what me!

[The Miz] That's not what I was doing.....You know what? Never mind, what was it you wanted to say?

[Truth] I just wanted to ask you if you were still mad at me for hurting your back?

[The Miz] .......Don't worry about it man, I'm not mad, it just hurt.....really hurt.....Anyway, this is your big day, your birthday! If you could have just one present for today what would it be? Any one wish?

[Truth] I wish for three more wishes!

[The Miz] .........Truth......Do you......Do you think I'm a genie?

[Truth] Don't talk crazy Miz, there's no such thing as genies!..............I think you're my guardian angel!

[The Miz] But angels don't exist either?

There is a long awkward silence in the room before it is broken with Truth beginning to sob, Miz looks on with a plain face, actually seeing a grown man crying over angels not being real was preposterous to him, just as Truth begins to cry fully, Truths big sister comes into the room and see's what's going on, she hugs and consoles him while saying...

[Sha-tay-tay Truth] What the hell is going on in here? Why are you crying Ronnie? Did you guess the wrong answer on who wants to be a millionaire again?

[Truth] No.......The Miz told me that.....that angels weren't real!

[The Miz] You people are kidding me right?

[Sha-tay-tay Truth] What do you mean... you people?! How dare you! Now why on earth would you go and say something so silly! Come on Ronnie lets get you cleaned up and then you can open your presents

[Truth] Can I wear my top hat?

[Sha-tay-tay Truth] Of course sweetie, now lets go. You boy, with the goofy haircut, you sit there until we come back, do not touch anything!

Truth and his sister head upstairs to change but meanwhile, The Miz is left downstairs on his own, now Miz has never been one for following orders, especially not from strangers, he slowly gets up and begins to take a look around the house.. He picks up his walking stick and moves towards the fire place, he looks at certain photos that are in frames on the fire place. He picks up the first one.

He smirks, until he notices the second picture.

He picks up the framed picture of Truth, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. He looks confused at it, he goes to put it back where it was but he accidentaly knocks over a photo, breaking the frame in progress. He picks up the broken photo and it is a photo of Truth from his reign as US Champion.

He can hear Truth and Sha-tay-tay walking down the stairs, he panics and throws the photo behind the couch. He hurries over and sits back down, in walks Sha-tay-tay and Truth, Truth wearing a top hat and new clothes.

[Truth] Damn, I need to start wearin' a top hat to the ring! I'm as slick as Ric Flair right now!

Miz nods towards Truth and then puts his hands on his head, he doesn't know what to do until the doorbell rings.

[The Miz] How could I have forgotten?! Your present! I'm having it delivered, go open the door, Happy Birthday Man!

Truth makes his way to the door as excited as ever, Sha-tay-tay follows him as Miz limps out with his walking stick. Truth opens the door as a delivery man is standing at the door with a sheep...

[Truth & Miz] Oh..............My...............God......................

[Delivery man] Which one of you gentlemen is Mike Mizanin?

[The Miz] .............That'd..........That'd be me.....

[Delivery man] Can you sign here please sir?

[The Miz] Yeah sure, but first, can I speak to you over there in private please?

The man hands Truth the sheep who takes it willingly and holds it under his arm while looking on quizzically at The Miz and the delivery man who are talking roughly 10 feet away....

[Delivery man] What seems to be the problem sir?

[The Miz] Don't you sir me! What is the problem? Are you mentally deficient!? I ordered a Labrador! That my friend is a sheep, not a damn dog!

[Delivery man] Sir.....Sir....Calm down and we'll get it under contr....

[The Miz] DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I AM CALM!

[Delivery man] Well.....Sir.....There's nothing we can do about it, if you just sign here then I'll be on my way......

[Truth] MIZ! YO MIZ!

[The Miz] WAIT A MINUTE TRUTH! I'M TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF IT!

[Delivery man] Sir I can assure you that I'm not allowed to leave here with that sheep, my boss would kill me....

[Truth] MIZ! IT'S ABOUT THE SHEEP!

[The Miz] I KNOW! I'M TRYING TO GET RID OF IT!

[Truth] GET RID OF IT? I LOVE HIM! IMMA CALL HIM TURNIP!

Miz looks at the Delivery man who just smirks, Miz tells him it's been the longest day of his life before signing his name on the dotted line. The camera blacks out and up come the words, "Dinner Time" We now see a dinning room that has Truth, Miz, Grandma Truth, Sha-tay-tay, Uncle Ronald and Turnip the sheep all sitting around a big glass table. Truth walks out of the room for a second and comes back with a pink party hat, he places it on Miz' head as he sighs. Suddenly Uncle Ronald does an earth shattering fart, nobody apart from The Miz seems to notice.

[The Miz] What in gods name was that?

[Truth] What do you mean?

[The Miz] Err, nothing. So.. Truth, you and I really need to talk about XWL. Now that I'm hurt, you're pretty much on your own. We know there's a lot of sly people who aren't-

[Grandma Truth] Oh hush, Mitch! It's Ronnie's birthday for crying out loud, we need to celebrate! Our big boy is turning 40! Mitch, come on into the kitchen with me for a second.

Miz gets his walking stick and he limps into the kitchen with Grandma Truth.

[Grandma Truth] Now boy, when we go back in I want you to carry in this birthday cake for Ronnie. I'll dim the lights and we can all sing happy birthday to him!

[The Miz] Erm, I don't think I should really do that. You see I have a bad back injury from wrestling and I need to take it easy, I really do. Maybe you could carry the cake since you're his grandmother, you know?

Grandma Truth laughs and snatches Miz' walking stick out of his hand, she gets him to hold the cake and lights the candles. They both walk into the room, Truth eagerly sits at the table. Grandma Truth starts to sing happy birthday to him, Turnip and Uncle Ronald sit silently but Sha-tay-tay, Grandma Truth and The Miz all sing happy birthday to Truth...

[The Miz]
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear R-Truuuuth
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu

[Grandma Truth] What the hell are you doing Mitch? That's not the Happy Birthday song! THIS, is the Happy Birthday song!

[Grandma Truth] and [Sha-tay-tay Truth]
Happy Birthday dear Ron
40 Years have now gone
So get up off your ass!
And finish your origami class!

[The Miz] .................Hip hip................

[Grandma Truth] and [Sha-tay-tay Truth] Hooray!

Uncle Ronald lets go another killer fart which no one else seems to notice but it somehow rounded off the song, almost as if it was supposed to.....Everyone cheers and starts doing the robot dance which seems to be a family tradition by the looks of things.

[Truth] MIZ! THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I GOT A CAKE SHAPED LIKE A RING, A SHEEP AND MY VERY OWN RUBIX CUBE, HOW LUCKY CAN A GUY BE?

[The Miz] Yeah that's great buddy.......

[Truth] Now Miz, I don't wanna get all sappy and start leaking worse than Sha-tay-tay when she sleeps, but I just want you to know, that you are my best friend. Now I mean that, and I don't just mean right now, I mean of all time! That's why, I wanna show you something that only Me, Grandma Truth and Ronald Regan have ever seen.....My Bedroom..........

Miz looks hesitant at first but after he takes a glance back at the roboting family he kindly nods and tells Truth to lead the way up the stairs. They make the way up to Truth's bedroom.

[Truth] Now this is where the magic happens y'all...

Truth opens the door, Miz looks gobsmacked to see wrestling memorabilla surrounding the room. Posters, magazines, action figures, DVD's and games are everywhere. Truth walks in and turns on his Xbox 360.

[Truth] Come on man, what do you wanna play? We got Left 4 Dead 7: Bill is back!, GTA 6: Featuring The Briscoes, XWL '12, Dead Rising 4: With more zombies!

[The Miz] I'm not really the gamer kind of person.. But how did you get so much wrestling memorabilla in your room? This is insane!

[Truth] Have you ever heard of a.. five finger discount?

[The Miz] Really?

[Truth] The XWL Storage warehouse never knew what hit them!!

[The Miz] REALLY?! You stole all of this?!

[Truth] Oh damn! I didn't think you'd fall for that, I bought all of this stuff. When I'm not wrestling I like to spend my time on eBay and being a smart buyer. I'm very interested in different aspects of wrestling and having all of this stuff makes me feel closer to wrestling!

[The Miz] .......Wow......I never knew you where so intellige....

[Truth] I GOT IT, LET'S PLAY MARIO GALAXY 3: LUIGI DIES DUE TO SPACE DISEASES!

The camera shows The Miz's facepalm before it cuts out and the words, "Home Time" appear on the screen in block letters. Miz is standing at the front door with the entire Truth family, giving them each a hug, although he squeezed Uncle Ronald a bit too hard and now he needs a colon transplant........

[The Miz] Well, thank you for having me, I had....fun.

[Truth] It's all our pleasure Miz, you're welcome here anytime, my house, is your house!

[Grandma Truth] Who's house?

[Truth] .........Runs house?

The Miz's cab for the airport pulls up outside the house, rushing the farewell...

[The Miz] That's my cue to leave, I'll see you soon Truth.

[Truth] Hold up, hold up, did you actually think I'd let you leave empty handed? Wait just a minute to I get you your present, it's just here behind the couch....

[The Miz] Umm, no! No! Don't be silly, it's your birthday, It's fine honestly, you can give it to me at my birthday!

[Truth] WHAT THE HELL?! Who smashed up my all time favorite photograph from my United States title run? Miz, we gotta solve this conspiracy!

Truth walks back to the front door but the Miz is no where to be found and his cab is away, Truth looks noticeably sad, now he'll never know who smashed his picture, he sits down on the front porch as the rest of the family head inside, Truth is staring down at the remains of his photo when all of a sudden Turnip approaches him and snuggles his head under Truths arm....

[Truth] You know what Turnip? I think this is gonna be the start of a beautiful friendship.....

[Turnip] Baa?

[Truth] You know what, you're right! I'll just replace the photograph

[Turnip] Baa!

[Truth] What do you mean how will I do that? It's easy, I just gotta win the United States Championship again!

[Turnip] Baa....

[Truth] You get it now don't you, you know what, let me show you my bedroom...

[Turnip] BAAAA?

[Truth] Of course that's not what we're gonna do! I'm a christian! I'm waiting until I'm married......so thanks.....but no thanks...

[Turnip] Baa?

[Truth] Isn't it obvious? We're gonna watch Burn Notice!

[Turnip] Baa!

[Truth] WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HATE BURN NOTICE!

Truth is now seen carrying the sheep over to the grass and placing him down before running into the house crying and slamming the door shut screaming for his Grandma.....

[Turnip] Baaaaa...........................

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:25 pm

**As XWL Breakdown goes on the air and the opening pyrotechnics go off at the top of the stage the camera pans around to see the crowd holding up various banners and posters cheering excitingly waiting for the show to begin. **

Jim Ross:
Hello folks and welcome to XWL Breakdown, we are just one week from a huge pay per view Digital Decision where you the viewers are in control of these wrestlers. You can decide the match types and even get to choose who deserves a title shot. This is all down to you so get voting right now on XWL.com and I can’t wait to see what happens next week, it’s certainly going to be one for the classics. I mean we already have some big matches set up, as announced via an exclusive press release from XWL Officials we will see The Rock, The Peoples Champ take on Montel Vontainious Porter. Personally I would love to see The Rock retain what about you King?

Jerry Lawler:
Oh please JR we all know that if Batista is at ringside then the numbers game will be too much for Rock so I think it’s obvious that MVP will be walking out of Digital Decision the new World Heavyweight Champion. MVP is only one title short from becoming a grand slam champion, only a handful of superstars can say they have done that, MVP has experience in these types of matches whereas Rock has been fighting with Alberto Del Rio for the last couple of months. So what do you think of that JR?

Jim Ross:
Well I gotta’ disagree there but lets move on, Layla has been at the forefront of an attack by two masked women and we recently found out that them two masked women were none other than The Beautiful People. They made there shocking return to XWL and made it at Layla’s expense. Now I’m sure Layla is going to bewanting some revenge and I hope we get to see some divas in action tonight!

Jerry Lawler:
Are you just going to do all the announcing tonight or are you actually going to share? You know there are two of us here for a reason ya’know? Now lets talk about another match let’s talk about AJ Styles and Kevin Steen. These two have been at it for months and now at Digital Decision these two rivals are going to collide one last time and personally I’m hoping it’s option C which is selected because I cannot wait to see Kevin Steen wipe the floor with Styles and then move on to become the new United States Champion. Ya’know management have always been screwing around with Steen and now it should be time he got a title shot and this time it should be one on one without AJ Styles getting in the way and costing him the match!

Jim Ross:
Ok moving on from that lets talk about what happened last week at the end of Breakdown we saw Rock vs Batista in the main event and these two gave it their all but it was what happened at the end which surely was quite a turn of events, don’t you agree King?

Jerry Lawler:
Rock should have been prepared, I mean he’s the champion for crying out loud! He should have known MVP would come out at some point and he should have been ready and not needing Christian to run out and save him. I’m sure were going to hear some words tonight from all four participants and I can’t wait to see what Batista and MVP and also what is going to happen tonight when MVP is joined in the VIP lounge with his Digital Decision opponent, The Rock! Now Batista is a big guy, he can pretty much manhandle anyone here in this company so I gotta’ feel for Christian a bit because I don’t really know what he was doing when he made that save, was he just helping a friend? Wanting to prove a point? Either way he made Batista look a fool in his own home town and I can’t wait to hear what Batista has to say about that.

**Before JR is able to respond to Lawler’s comments Batista’s theme blast’s across the PA and the crowd begin to boo. Batista just walks down and simply ignores all the crowd’s boos.**

Jim Ross:
Well here he is folks, Batista is coming out and he does not look happy. As you said King last week Christian came out and helped Rock which I’m sure wasn’t to the pleasure of Batista.

**Batista looks around at the crowd and waits for the boo’s to die down before speaking.**

Batista:
Now you guys best shut the hell up! For two weeks straight I’ve come out here and been mocked by you clowns so this is what I want you to do. Sit down, just take a nice bite of your hotdog or whatever random crap you got and shut the hell up! Now I gotta’ few things to say and I am not in the best of moods so do not even try to mock me cause I swear you don’t know what I’m capable of.
Now give me a damn spotlight!

**Batista stops talking and waits for a few seconds as a spotlight shines on the ring**

Batista:
That’s better, good to see someone in the back listens to me. Now last week in my home town of Washington DC I went one on one with The Rock…Now I don’t know if you all saw but I dominated him. I had him beat but he just kept kicking out. Rock got lucky, now he has that title he thinks he’s all resilient and wants to put on a good showing for the fans but I don’t. The only two things I care about are titles, and my big fat pay check which you losers pay for at the end of the week. That’s right all you guys may think you don’t do anything to help me but you do, you help buy my clothes, my cars and my women. So thank you.

Batista:
Now last week during the match MVP decided to send a little message to Rocky and you guys seem to think I had something to do with this? I never told MVP to get involved he did that out of his own accord but it certainly did help, I was able to catch Rock off guard and hit my Batista Bomb but still he decides to kick out. Rock you know I had you beat and you know it was only a fluke that you won. Now as for what happened after the match, this is what really got my pissed off. MVP came out of his own accord to the ring to help me take care of business and weaken the champ before his big match where he will lose to MVP. The plan was going perfectly but no, Christian thinks he can just get involved in somebody else’s business and come save Rock. First this happened when we were with RVD and now Rock how many people want to come out and try being the hero here?

Batista:
At Digital Decision MVP will become the new World Heavyweight Champion and it doesn’t matter if I am banned or not because I do not need to be there for all of Montel’s matches. He can take care of himself and pick up the win. He doesn’t need me to beat The Rock and I have full confidence that the title will change hands and MVP will become a two time World Heavyweight Champion. That will prove to everyone that he doesn’t need me to win.

Batista:
Now Christian you shouldn’t have got yourself involved in this and you should not have attacked me. I can be pretty vicious when I’m mad and right now all I want to do is slam you to the match and break your neck. You shouldn’t even be attempting to pick a fight with the big boys, are you just trying to make a name for yourself? Do you want to look good in front of all these fans and gain their respect by taking out two of the top superstars on Breakdown? Christian you seriously need to reconsider what you are doing and tonight I’m going to give you the chance to get out of this by apologising for what you did. Tonight I want you to come out to this ring and do the right thing, apologise.

Batista:
Christian if you don’t apologize I really hope you are ready because your life is going to turn to hell. I mean me and MVP are the most dominant force in XWL and you do not want to be against us like Rock and RVD. You do not need to be a hero and try be the good guy, Christian whatever you do to try get these fans to like you just stop. I don’t know what it will accomplish but just being cheered does not give you a buzz, it dosen’t help you when you are in the ring with a guy like me. Christian I’m sure you will see that for yourself because if you do still want to be the good guy, if you do still want to be these peoples saviour and try to stop me and MVP becoming the fastest growing, most dominant team then let me tell you this, before you actually think about stepping in the ring with a guy like me watch my old matches and see just what I’m capable off.

Batista:
MVP has more important matters to sort out with The Rock and the World heavyweight Championship so that mean’s I’m going to be focused on making sure that little flash of heroism you showed will never happen again. Nice guys finish last Christian so the choice is yours, do you want to be shown up and left for the EMT’s week after week or do you want to just scurry back under that rock you’ve been living in for the last few months and stay fighting guys such as Drew McIntyre or Sin Cara people who are nothing in this business, people who you would actually be able to win against.

**Batista pauses for a few seconds before saying one last line.**

Batista:
The choice is yours Christian, let’s hope you make the right one.

**Batista’s theme then hits the P.A stystem and he drops the mic and slowly gets out of the ring. The crowd shower boo’s upon Batista who just keeps calm and walks up onto the stage and heading through the curtain at the back**

Jerry Lawler:
Did you hear that JR? This is why I like Batista he comes out here and he dosen’t beat around the bush he tells facts and gives his opinion straight how it is. I think people need to learn to respect Dave Batista and personally if I was Christian I think he made a big mistake last week getting involved in MVP and Batista’s business.

Jim Ross:
Really? You actually respect that man? He hates everything and everyone apart from MVP. I mean week after week he abuses the fans and do you think it’s fair people pay good money to come view Breakdown and that is how their treated? I’m surprised we haven’t seen a law suit filed against us yet! Batista is just a walking liability and I for one hope Christian teaches him a thing or two…

Jerry Lawler:
Oh shut up JR Christian won’t teach him a thing or two because Christian won’t even want to step in the ring with a guy like Batista. Christian has been fighting Drew McIntyre for the last few weeks and as much as I do like Drew McIntyre he is no Dave Batista. If Christian actually has some balls and wants to go against The Animal he best be ready to step up his game which personally I don’t think he will.

Jim Ross:
Now I gotta’ disagree Christian has proven time after time he can overcome the odds and I would love to see him do it to Batista and hopefully sooner rather than later because I am getting sick of Batista coming out and just making a mockery of everything, the fans, superstars and even management.

Jerry Lawler:
Oh be quiet JR, go sell some more Barbeque Sauce or something…

**The camera zooms out of the commentators and shows like they are both having quite a heated debate before showing a few more signs in the crowd. After a few seconds the camera fades out to a video package of MR. Money in the Bank. RVD.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22-gTlw-sZI
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:42 pm

I found it, Z! <3

XWL's Breakdown cuts to the backstage area where someone can be heard walking down the corridor singing come good ol' classic country, the camera turns to reveal it as none other than The Rock!

[The Rock] Strudel City! What's up! It's time, for the single most electrifying moment of your night! Scratch that, the single most electrifying moment of your damn life! You lucky bastards are about to hear a phenomenon greater than the great wall of china, bigger than the leaning tower of pisa and more memorable than that funny little cat on youtube that plays the keyboard! That's right, your ears are about to be graced by the sweet music of The Rock! A voice that makes every man on gods green earth envy The Rock! A voice that makes the angels get a little wet!........as they fall from heaven into the ocean! YEAH! MOMMA!

[The Rock] So without further waiting, let The Rock ask you this! Strudel City? ARE YOU READY!!!!

A massive wave of boo's rains down on top of The Rock as he just smiles, seemingly not affected by the crowds hatred.....the camera pans to show The Rock from the front just laughing at the crowd as he pulls up his guitar and starts to slowly strum, gearing up for a song, in the background, Mr Anderson can be seen slowly creeping up behind The Rock as the crowd begin to cheer like crazy! The Rock thinks the cheers are for him and takes a bow but as he bends over Mr Anderson kicks him as hard as he can straight up the ass! The Crowd explodes as The Rock hits the floor and Anderson runs away round the corner while shouting.....

[Mr Anderson] I'M A MAN OF MY WORD!

The Rock gets up and begins to give chase but it's too late, Mr Anderson is long gone, that guy ran like the wind, The Rock stops running and begins to speak while fixing his jacket .....

[The Rock] DAMN! Who was that guy? What an asshole! A fast asshole The Rock will give him that but an asshole none the less! You better hope you never run into The Rock again you meely mouthed son of a bitch!

The crowd are in hysterics laughing at Mr Andersons antics, The Rock is fuming, even more so that the crowd were enjoying that rather than his beautiful voice, he stops to calm himself down once he realizes he's basically shouting to himself, there's no one else around....

[The Rock] The Rock will have that guy fired quicker than a hiccup! No one gets away with attacking The Rock! You hear me, this company needs me, so you can bet your two dollar hair dye that they will listen to The Rocks demands! Anyway, The Rock learned three simple rules in show business and everybody knows that rules one is, THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

The Rocks theme then begins to play as he makes his way to the guerrilla position

The Rock emerges from behind the curtain as the drums from his theme kick in and he smiles at the crowd with a guitar in his left hand to quite possibly the loudest heat in recent memory

[Jim Ross] Well, there he is King, the man who used to have it all, the man who had this crowd in the palm of his hand each and every week with nothing more than one word.....

[King] Yeah, you're right Jr and now....... FINALLY! The Rock has ditched these so called fans and moved onto better things! Rock Bottoming CM Punk might just be the best career move The Rock ever made! Now he has everything he's ever wanted, fame, girls, money.......and more girls! HAHA!

[Jim Ross] What the hell are you talking about King? He had all of that stuff before! The only difference between now and then is that then he would had shook a little kids hand and signed him an autograph but now? Now he'd probably spit in the kids face and draw a fake mustache on him...

[King] Oh, boo hoo! Who wants to pander to the crowds and sign autographs when you could be lying on a boat in the Bahamas with a cocktail in one hand and an eighteen year old blonde in the other!

The Rock walks around ringside and makes his way to the commentators table, King is clapping for The Rock like a baby seal while JR looks on, disappointed in the actions of The Rock in recent weeks

[The Rock] What the hell is the matter with you Jim? You look like you just seen someone eat your last hotdog!

Before JR can reply, The Rock walks away from the table and moves over towards Lilian Garcia.....

[Jim Ross] What a jackass.......

[King] Oh you're just mad because he's over there talking to Lilian while you're sitting here drowning in your own misery, also, it was actually me who ate your last hotdog.....You're not fast, you're last!

[The Rock] Easy now baby! You don't have a license to ride The Rock train, better watch you don't hurt yourself, The Rock is damn sure your insurance wont cover it, it wont even scratch the surface.....You want a real piece of The Rock? Then you go do some stretching and then meet The Rock backstage after the concert!

Lilian quickly gathers her things and heads towards the ramp......The Rock looks on with a smile before climbing into the ring and going to the top rope for his signature pose....

The Rock is met with another thunderous round of boo's from the sold out crowd in attendance before he jumps down and takes his seat infront of his lyric stand....

[The Rock] Okay, you people have wasted enough of The Rocks time already, he's starting to regret even giving you this magnificent gift! You think The Rock is here in New Hampshire for his own health? Hell he doesn't even know where this craphole is! Are you cretins even on the map? Seriously? The Rock has banged a chick in every single state except from this one and by god that will not change, taking a look around the audience tonight and man this place must be near the coast because all The Rock can see is WHALES! EVERYWHERE! Damn! Even Canada has nicer chicks than this cesspool, YEAH, Canada! You heard The Rock!......You might not have the chicks like Sweeden but for one night only and The Rock means ONE NIGHT ONLY! You have The Great One! So let's get this concert underway with the first song......Since it's nearly Christmas time let The Rock give you a little classic.....

The Rock gets another harsh heat wave from the crowd, mostly the women this time...

[The Rock] (Sung to I don't want a lot for Christmas)
The Rock don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing he needs
The Rock don't care about the people
They don't mean shit to me!
The Rock just wants you for his own
More than you could ever know
Make his wish come true
All he wants for Christmas is...
PIE!

[Jim Ross] I'm sick of this concert already....

[King] Are you kidding me JR? This is great!

[The Rock] YEAH! Christmas number one baby! That is what The Rock calls a hit right there!.......In fact, hold up, hold up, The Rock has another Christmas hit for you, after that you can tell him which one is the best!

[The Rock] (Sung to frosty the snowman)
Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul
With a corncob pipe and a button nose
and a carrot shoved up his hole!
Frosty the snowman is a little queer they say
He was made of snow but the children
know how he got the jail one day
There must have been some magic in that
Snow white rod they found
For when they placed it in their hands
he began to dance around
O
Frosty the snowman

[Jim Ross] Oh good grief......

[King] HAHA!

[The Rock] Yeah! That's a naughty frosty right there! Damn snowman has a mind of its own! Anyway, now, you people get to vote for the best Christmas song!

The entire audience begins to boo wildy as The Rock just smiles, sat on his chair, waiting patiently for the seemingly endless boo's to stop...

[The Rock] That's a clear win for frosty, he can't be here to accept his award however as he's still in federal prison....got a hold of some illegal substances.....iffy story, moving straight on The Rock wants to talk to you people about a little matter, an instance that took place just last week on Redemption! You guys had to sit here and watch two of the most boring people on the roster go at it like a bunch of five year old girls fighting over who gets to wear mommies make up! So The Rock, being the good Samaritan that he is, stopped what he was doing and came out to put a stop to it! Of course John Cena and Ted DiBiase didn't like what The Rock had to say and simultaneously triggered their periods in a bid to start a fight with The Rock.......

[The Rock] Being a true man like The Rock is, he gave them a chance to stop the nonsense and he turned, to walk away, not because he was scared, no, don't be insane, but simply because those two roody poo's are not worth The Rocks time. Until, and pay attention because this is what pissed The Rock off! You people, you people actually had the audacity to chant to The Rock, you chanted to him, "You're a pussy!?????".......The Rock may be m...

The Rock is suddenly cut off by a huge, "You're a pussy" chant that seems to last for several minutes, back in the ring The Rock is becoming noticeably pissed off....

[The Rock] AS THE ROCK WAS SAYING! The Rock may be many things! Oh yes, The Rock is handsome. The Rock is intelligent. The Rock is well endowed and you can bet your candy ass that The Rock is a mean skateboarder, hell The Rock is just about everything but the one thing that he is not? Is a pussy! And that whales and gentlemen is exactly why The Rock came firing back down to the ring to whoop both of their asses, The Rock knocked their heads so hard that John Cenas favorite color is south and Ted DiBiase is obsessed with Monopoly, no wait, he really was that retarded all along........ But here's the weird part, believe it or not The Rock actually feels bad about what he done, that's why tonight he has prepared two little songs for both Ted DiBiase and John Cena, how about we start with Ted?

[The Rock] (Sung to Aloe Blacks - I need a dollar)
Ted needs a dollar dollar, a dollar is what he needs
hey hey
Well Ted need a Penis , a penis is what he needs
hey hey
And he said I need dollar dollar, a penis is what I need
And if he shares with you his anus would you share your dollars with him

Bad times are comin and He'll bend over you know
hey hey
Well let me tell you somthin all that glitters ain't gold, Ted likes em young and old
hey hey
It's been a long old trouble long old troublesome road
And He's looking for somebody to come and give him all their load!

[Jim Ross] He wasn't sorry at all, he's just being an ass of the highest order!

[King] Being an ass? Ted started this and you can bet that The Rock will finish it! That song was amazing!

[The Rock] That one was for you Teddy boy! Straight from The Rocks heart! He hopes you enjoyed listening to it as much as he enjoyed writing it, although that's not very likely.....Anyway, next up we have a song for the one, the only, John Xena, everyones favorite princess warrior....

[The Rock](Sung to Pretty fly for a white guy)
John needs some cool tunes, not just any will suffice
He doesn't like Ice Cube so he bought some Vanilla Ice
Now John's cruising in his Punto, he sees some homies as he pass
But if he looks twice, they're gonna kick his candy ass!
So don't deflate, play it straight
You know he really doesn't get any anyway
Gonna play the field, keep it real
For you know a way, you could turn gay
Don't be sad that your penis isn't great, just over compensate
At least you know you can always go on Ricky Lake
The world loves wannabes
Hey, hey, do the trendy thing!
Now he's getting a tattoo yeah, he's getting ink done
He asks for a chain, but they drew a big ol' strudel
Friends say he's trying too hard and he's not quite that hip
But in his own mind he's the, he's the fliest trick
Give it to me baby, uh huh, uh huh
And all the girlies say John's pretty fly for a white guy!

[Jim Ross] I hope John Cena comes out here and puts a stop to this monstrosity......please John.....

[King] Are you trying to be funny JR? John Cena couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat! Even if he does come out here The Rock will whoop his candy ass! HAHA!

The crowd erupt into a frenzy of boo's and "Lets go Cena" chants

[The Rock] Stop your chanting for John Cena! He isn't out here providing you with blockbuster entertainment?! You should be chanting for The Rock! YEAH! The Rock knows you all enjoyed that song! The Rock might just go right ahead and release that badboy on itunes! Oh yeah The Rock knows it would break records! Everything The Rock does breaks records! When The Rock became the youngest WWF Champion in history, he broke records! When The Rock became the fastest to win the XWL World Heavyweight Championship after his arrival, he broke records baby! When The Rock headlined three different Wrestlemanias with his opponent tonight Stone Cold Steve Austin, guess what? He broke records! But to be fair that was a different Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Stone Cold of today is nothing but a shell of his former self!

[The Rock] You see, The Rock and Austin, we are two of the biggest names in the history of professional wrestling if not, THE two biggest! We both left the WWE for different reasons, he had an injury that meant his body just couldn't hold up, so after our last match, which The Rock won by the way, he got up and he left! While The Rock, The Rocks career was only just beginning! The Rock left and moved on to bigger and better things, he made millions and millions of dollars making movies! He got all the hollywood pie he could ever dream of! And then, then both The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin decided, you know what, it's time to go back to our first passion, wrestling. In The Rocks second match with this company he whooped Stone Colds bald ass so hard that he faded into obscurity, while The Rock? The Rock rose straight to the top! Above absolutely everyone! Proving one thing, that The Rock STILL has it! While Austin? He's nothing more than a filthy old redneck with a throat infection and an unused comb collection....

[The Rock] And that's why Steven, that after tonight, The Rock will be two to zero against you here in XWL, The Rock will remain undefeated since leaving the fans behind and there's not a damn thing you can do about that! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE.........BECAUSE THE GREAT ONE SAYS SO! But don't worry Austin, you won't leave here empty handed tonight, no, The Rock is better than that so sit back in your deck chair, open a couple of steveweisers and listen to the song that The Rock prepared for your hairless ass.....

[Jim Ross] Not another song..... Say it isn't true King, please say it isn't true....

[King] YES! This is going to be amazing, shut up and listen JR!

[The Rock](Sung to Little old wine drinker me)
He's praying for a rain in Texas
So the grapes can grow and they can make more wine
And I'm sitting in a Mansion in Miami
With a pile of money and a woman by my side

The Rock will ask the man behind the bar for the jukebox
And the music takes him back to Tennessee
And when they ask who's the fool in the corner, crying
The Rock'll say, little old beer drinker, Steve...

Steve came here last week from down in Texas
'Cause his baby left for Florida on a train
but he thought he'd get a job and just forget her
But The Rock sent him a picture of her with no cloths on!

The Rock will ask the man behind the bar for the jukebox
And the music takes him back to Tennessee
And when they ask who's the fool in the corner, pissing his pants
The Rock'll say, little old beer drinker, Steve...

The sold out crowd goes nuts almost instantly after Austins theme plays, The Rock shoots out of his seat and begins to pace back and forward the noise in the arena is overwhelming, with goosebumps shooting down everyone's backs as they await the arrival of the rattlesnake....

[Jim Ross] BAH GAWD KING! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! YES! YES! HE'S HERE TO PUT A STOP TO THIS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM WHOOP THE ROCKS ASS!!!! STOP A MUD HOLE IN IT AND WALK THAT SON OF A BITCH DRY!

[King] NO! HE HAS NO BUSINESS BEING OUT HERE!

Stone Cold suddenly bursts out from behind the curtain and runs down the ramp, he stops half way to pose for the camera and you can almost feel the disappointed in the air when everyone realizes that they've just fell for The Rocks plan all along......

The crowd start to viciously boo The Rock and this fake Austin impersonator, they even begin to throw trash and merchandise at The Rock while chanting, "Lets go Cena!"

[The Rock] Hey! Stop boo'ing Stone Cold Steve Austin! This man is a legend in this business! Have a little respect for god sakes! He's taken time out of his day to come here and visit you all so the least you could do is know your roles and shut your damn mouths while The Rock has a little catch up with his good friend Stone Cold....And another thing, another thing, stop chanting for John Cena, he aint here tonight and there's nothing you people can do to change that so for goodness sakes rise above the hate and quite down or go outside and shove your two dollar wristbands up your ass! Now Steve, come on into the ring pal...

The fake Stone Cold makes his way up the stairs and into the ring, standing across from The Rock...

[Jim Ross] This is just down right disrespectful, someone needs to seriously teach The Rock a lesson, and soon....

[King] Shut up JR! Stone Cold is about to speak!

[Fake Stone Cold] Wait just a minute there you little meely mouthed bastard, I heard what you had to say about me and do you think I like it? EH EH! It hurt my feelings boy! You made me cry boy! You made my ladyparts bleed boy! So I came down here to teach you a lesson......boy!

[Jim Ross] Oh come on now....

[The Rock] Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH! Stone Cold you must have heard The Rock wrong, The Rock wasn't disrespecting you, he'd never do that, The Rock even wrote you a song man, what the hells the matter with you?

[Fake Stone Cold] I'm sorry, I must have heard you wrong, I am getting pretty old you know. I must be like what? Fifty by now? All that beer drinking has really ruined my memory so you're gonna have to excuse me if I say something wrong boy

[The Rock] You know what Austin, that's absolutely fine with The Rock, The Rock understands that you rednecks are a little bit off and that's okay, that's okay because you don't mean to be a social retard, it's just who you are so here's what we're gonna do, live, from where ever the hell we are, The Rocks forgotten already, you aint the only one with a bad memory, but regardless, live from this broken down old shitty city lets sing a duet! A duet for the ages! The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin, one ring, one mic, one night to remember! Okay you start it off.....Just sing your favorite song and The Rock will join in about half way........

The Fake Stone Cold looks puzzled for a moment as though he was deep in thought before nodding and starting...

[Fake Stone Cold](Sung to John Cena's old theme song)
So... you think your untouchable?

Word life,
This is basic thuganomics
Word life,
I'm untouchable but I'm forcing you to feel me
Word life,
This is basic thuganomics
Word life,
I'm untouchable but I'm forcing you to feel me

Whether fighting or spitting,
My discipline is unforgiving,
Got you backing up in the defensive position,
An ass kicking anthem,
Heavyweight or bantam holding camps for ransom,
The microphone phantom.
Teams hit the floor the this new fight joint
Like a broken needle......

[The Rock] SWEET CREAMMMM ON AN ICE CREAM SANDWICH! WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD ARE YOU DOING?! THAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING THE ROCK!

[The Rock] What the hell is the matter with you man! Nobody likes that song! You can rap better than John Cena The Rock will give you that but if you're going to rap then at least rap to a good song for crying out loud!.....Do you want The Rock to show you how to rap?

The Fake Stone Cold nods on looking embarrassed by his song choice, he agrees to let The Rock teach him the true skill of rhyme and poetry.... The Rock sits back down in his chair and folds his arms before starting....

[The Rock](Sung to Lose yourself)
Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
Yo

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs,
but he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,
the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out

[Fake Stone Cold]
He's choking how, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!

The Rock stands up quickly out of his chair looking extremely pissed at the fake Stone Cold Steve Austin for stealing his lines....

[The Rock] Just who do you think you are? This is The Rock in Concert two! This isn't some homeless guy in a bald cap that The Rock paid to act like Stone Cold in Concert two! When The Rock is gracing your presence with his awesome raping you better sit there, shut the hell up and pray to your god that The Rock keeps up his end of the deal and still give you five dollars and a chilli dog! So you know what, The Rock is gonna give you a chance to apologize right here, say you're sorry to The Rock loud enough for everyone to hear, say, "I'm sorry for being a bald jackass and trying to steal The Rocks thunder"......

[Fake Stone Cold]...............No!

[The Rock] What do you mean no?! If it wasn't for The Rock you'd still be lying under that bridge outside of town selling your candy ass for some strudel!

[Fake Stone Cold] I SAID......NO!

The fake Stone Cold then lunges at The Rock and punches him as hard as he can knocking The Rock on his ass, the fake Austin then goes outside and grabs a chair from ringside and slides back in the ring, he seems to have fully snapped, he lifts the chair high above his head with the entire audience cheering for him......He takes just a moment too long however and The Rock jumps up with a low blow! The Rock then nails the imposter with a hard Rock Bottom! The Rock picks up the chair and drills the downed man with eight sickening shots to the body and skull!

[Jim Ross] That was just uncalled for! That rat bastard damn near killed him!

[King] You know what JR? It serves him right! He provoked The Rock first! He hit The Rock, that was simply self defense!

[Jim Ross] Maybe so but he took it too far! He humiliated that poor man and then while he was defenseless he mauled him with the damn steel chair!

The Rock rolls the man out of the ring with his feet and throws the chair out on top of him as some EMT'S and referee's come down the ramp to his aid, The Rock sits back down on his chair and puts his sunglasses back on before speaking again.....

[The Rock] Somebody please remind The Rock never to do his shopping for homeless guys under a bridge ever again. Anyway, lets not let that inbred hick ruin our evening, shall we move on with tonight's entertainment? Cut the lights! IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER SONG!....

The arena erupts in by far the loudest pop of the night to John Cenas theme song! The Rock bounces out of his chair looking genuinely concerned this time, he begins to pace up and down before shouting commands.....

[The Rock] HEY! HEY! THE ROCK WANTS NEW HAMPSHIRES FINEST POLICEMEN OUT HERE RIGHT NOW! THIS MAN IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR THE ROCK! HURRY UP! GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!

The crowd begin to boo harshly as at least twenty cops pour out from the barricades to form a barrier at the bottom of the ramp for The Rock....

[The Rock] DON'T BOO THE SECURITY! THEY'RE YOUR COPS! IF YOU BOO THEM NOW THEY WON'T BE AROUND TO HELP YOU LATER SO SHOW THESE MEN A LITTLE RESPECT GOD DAMMIT! THEY ARE HERE TO KEEP THIS CONCERT ALIVE! YEAH!

The crowd start too boo even more at both The Rock and the security as they fill the entire ramp awaiting the arrival of John Cena, there seems to be absolutely no way through to The Rock now, the cops have made a complete barrier......

[The Rock] Where are you John? Not so tough now that you have to get through twenty of the finest police officers money can buy are you? Let The Rock just say this to you Cena, you want some? COME GET SOME BITCH!

The Crowd explodes into cheers and The Rock like the egotistic maniac he is, believes that the cheers are for him, boosting his confidence in the situation, little does he know that John Cena has climbed over the barricade and slipped into the ring, now standing behind him.....

John Cena runs at The Rock and takes him out with a massive clothesline, He picks up The Rocks stool and tosses it into the crowd of police officers on the ramp followed by his lyric stand, Cena then picks up The Rocks Willie Nelson signed guitar and waits for him to rise to his feet..... The Rock gets up slowly but when he finally turned around, WHAM! Guitar meets skull as John Cena breaks it over The Rocks head! He throws the broken guitar out of the ring as a few of the cops climb on to the apron, Cena runs over and knocks them all off, forcing them to retreat and leave The Rock alone! The Crowd is absolutely electric as John sets up for his signature five knuckle shuffle on a downed Rock!

John Cena runs off the ropes and comes back with a huge five knuckle shuffle as the arena explodes into further cheers! The Rock rolls over to the turnbuckle and slowly tries to pull himself up, he is dazed, battered, confused and downright pissed as he finally gets on to his own two feet but little does he know that John is right behind him measuring up for his finisher.....

The Rock spins around and right away Cena hoists him up onto his shoulders with almost superhuman ease, he looks straight into the crowd and pauses with The Rock on his shoulders, he pulls one hand in front of his face and does his you can't see me taunt while still holding The Rock! Out of complete desperation and instinct The Rock pulls his hand in front of Cenas face and rakes his eyes, he wriggles off of Johns shoulders and hightails it out of the ring under the bottom rope before falling to the ramp.....

John Cena looks on at The Rock highly disappointed that he ran away from a fight, he goes over to the side and requests a mic, someone hands him one as he lifts it up and begins to speak.......

[John Cena]
Dwayne…Dwayne…Dwayne just when I begin to think I have you all figured out and I think I know exactly what this new Rock is all about you go and drop this bombshell on me and everybody here? Do they really all want to listen to a guy who quite frankly sounds like my dog when he farts and barks to himself in his sleep? Now don’t get too mad Rock because I’m sure I’m not the only person here who thinks that and I mean I’m sure everybody here will agree with me when I say that you just really really suck. I mean who are you trying to be? Are you trying to upstage me? Let me just explain it all slowly so even you can understand. Well first we have both been in movies and well in that department I will give credit to you despite embarrassing yourself through dozens of movies you are still one of the box office biggest stars and well all of Hollywood respects you and well to do dance around in a tutu proves you are a better actor than myself. Now moving on to what we just saw with The Rock live in Concert well I myself used to rap for these fans and well I know it is very rare I do it now but I still do have a degree in thuganomics…I am the only graduate and will only ever be the only graduate now I could do what you do and well I think my rap songs sold a hell of a lot more than you could ever dream so I’m just going to say that I win that one.

[John Cena]
Now we’re one a piece and finally we go into what we both do each and every week and that is come out for all these fans and wrestle. Now we all know about your impressive credentials Rock and no one can ever take them away from you but the fact is that you do not have your heart in this ring and you are too busy just thinking about yourself. There are people in the back, people who hardly even get noticed who work there asses off week after week for this business and this is all they ever do. People like you just ride on the fame and just hope that it will get you somewhere with a nice big fat paycheck. Rock I know there are people in the back and even over on Redemption like Davey Richards, Daniel Bryan, Alex Riley, Ted DiBiase and hell even Kevin Steen. Even though some of them may have the wrong attitude they give it everything they have and well Ted DiBiase is probably the hardest working superstar in this company and how many title shots as he had compared to you?

[John Cena]
Now I’m not going to go on a rant about who deserves what but this leads on perfectly from what I wanted to say. Rock in just two weeks time there is going to be XWL’s next pay per view X-Treme X-mas and well it just looks to me like John Cena and The Rock are both not on the card. Now after what has gone down the last few weeks I think I have a little proposition for you and it is not just going to be a normal match, we have been there and done that just a few weeks ago. This is going to be a match where we can see just how much heart and soul you put into this company and how much pain you are willing to take to get the victory. So this is what I am going to offer….The Rock vs John Cena, wait for it….In an I Quit match!

The crowd begins to cheer loudly as the match is announced as Cena looks on towards Rock who has took the time to compose himself and is now standing on the ramp, he calls for a mic and a cameraman from the side hands him one, the anticipation in the arena is electric and you could cut the tension with a knife as everyone awaits The Rocks answer

[The Rock] Let The Rock just get one thing straight right here, you interrupt The Rock in concert......The single most electrifying ceremony of the year! You deprive these people of The Rocks angelic voice! You ramble on about your failed rap career and your terrible movies! You actually have the audacity to compare yourself to The Rock! And then, then, the brown icing on the crap sandwich that is your little speech, you tell The Rock that his heart isn't in that ring? You stand there and you look the biggest name in the history of sports entertainment in the eyes and you tell him that he doesn't have heart? The Rocks heart could fill this damn stadium twice over! The reason those nobodies that you mentioned don't get titles shots is simple, they just aren't as good as The Rock! Nobody is! That's why it's The Rock you see plastered on the billboards, the sides of busses, the magazines and the XWL video game! The Rock is on it all! Why? Because he is the absolute best this company has to offer! ...You know that The Rock is the best! You know that The Rock is better than you! But still, still you challenge him yet again? You want to go ONE!.......

[The Rock] ON ONE! With The Great One! Now here's were you went from funny to downright silly, you challenged The Rock, to an I-Quit match?! You challenge the man who doesn't have a single ounce of quit in his body, to an I-Quit match?! The Rock would sooner put on your rainbow gear and dance around times square selling Michael Coles autobiography than give up! What are you going to do John? Strap me to a chair and make me watch 12 Rounds? Better yet, lock me in a room and play your album through the sound system? You see there isn't a damn thing in the world that could make The Rock give up! You want an answer from The Rock? Fine. The Rock says this! The Moment you've all been waiting for!.....................................Will somebody please bring The Rock some damn water, his mouth is too dry......

[Jim Ross] Tell me he isn't serious.....The entire audiences hearts are in their throat waiting for his answer! Mines included! Hurry up dammit!

[King] Now now JR, If The Rock needs some water, let him get some water, this is a big decision, don't rush The Great One....

The Crowd let out another harsh set of boo's at The Rock for making them think that he was about to make his decision, in the ring Cena just sighs as a man emerges from behind the curtain and gives The Rock a bottle of water, he takes a drink and begins to gargle it around before swallowing it and continuing.....

[The Rock] So what you propose is that you! John Cena, you bring your little chain gang, your little Cenation army, you bring your grandmas best friend Ruth for all The Rock cares, you bring everything you got, you bring everyone you can find and you wanna face off against The Great One! The Brahma Bull! The Jabroni Beating! Alalalalalalaow Pie Eating! Trailblazing! Eyebrow Raising! Heart Stopping! Elbow Dropping! Crystal Clear! Have no Fear! Walking Tall! Whoop em All! Lock! Stocked! Eyebrow Cocked! Take your foot off the brake! Slap it on the gas! Always ready whoop John Cenas Ass! The Rock!....... In an I-Quit match? The Rock says this........Just bring it........BITCH!

The crowd errupts again as The Rock accepts John Cenas challenge for X-Treme Xmas, will The Rock go two to zero against John Cena? Or will Cena level the playing field and show The Rock how much he really means business? XWL's Breakdown shows Cena in the ring smiling at the news and then it pans over to show The Rock on his way to the back as Breakdown cuts to commercial

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Thanks David, that good ol' fashion fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 am

The Rock comes through the curtain to this sold out crowd all standing on their feet to welcome him back to Breakdown, The electricity is in the air as The Rock begins to walk down the ramp looking a little bit more than unhappy with what transpired last week on Redemption

The Rock continues his way down the ramp as the mass crowd begin 'Rocky' chants

J.R: Well this man will not be in the best of moods after what happened over on Redemption last week King, that's for sure.

King: CM Punk outsmarted The Rock last week, hell he outsmarted us all, he said he was over on Breakdown to check our show out when really, he was waiting and he picked his moment, when The Rock was poised to win.

J.R: He may have outsmarted The Rock but what he done was not smart at all, you don't wanna piss off our World Champion, this man is all business when he has to be.

The Rock gets into the ring and rather than head for the turnbuckle like usual, he heads straight over to the side to grab a mic...

The Rock: FINALLY! THE ROCK! HAS COME BACK! TO GREENVILLE!!! Now The Rock does not stand before you tonight a very happy man, no The Rock stands before you pissed. Quite frankly The Rock is sick of the same old crap being pulled each and every week! CM Punk? You like to call people hypocrites well The Rocks got news for you, you are the single biggest, sorriest, stinking hypocrite that he has ever laid eyes on, you sat cross legged at the top of that ramp at Digital Decision and you spoke to The Rock, me to you, Man to woman, Great One to Jehovahs one hit wonder and you told The Rock, you told him that one day you would meet him slap bang in the middle of the peoples ring and you would bring it!?

The Rock: Well last week you got that chance and what did you bring? You brought nothing! You tucked your little pre-pubescent balls between your legs and you didn't participate! Then you had the audacity to show up on the tron and mask your fear by telling The Rock, telling the world, that you weren't there tonight because you wanted to check out Breakdown?! That is the biggest, steaming pile of monkey crap that The Rock has ever heard, you said you didn't partake in the match because Del Rio and Ted Dibiase were there and you wanted The Rock, man to man, one on one? Yet once again you pull more underhanded crap and you attack The Great One from behind?

The Rock: The Rock is sick of your crap and The Rock is sick of your lies, but most of all The Rock is sick and tired with your little tricks! You say your in one place and then appear in the other?! This is professional wrestling, you're not Houdini, If you love magic so damn much! If you wanna see a trick so damn much! Then you bring your skinny little ass over to Breakdown for real this time and The Rock will show you his favorite trick! You pick one of these size fourteen boots, any one, it doesn't matter which one you pick, you pick it and The Rock can gauran damn tee he will make his boot disappear up your ass so quick that your prostate will have moved in with The Rocks laces before you know what's hit you!

The Rock: You see that right there is the difference between us, The Rock says he will do something and you can bet your little rub on tattoo's that The Rock will deliver! The Rock came out here and he told the world that he would win the World Heavyweight Championship at Unforgiven and what happened? The Rock did exactly that! So now The Rock is saying to you , you wanna go ONE on ONE with The Great One? No bullshit. No games. No interference. Just one hundred percent The Rock! All of The Rocks blood! All of The Rocks sweat! All of The Rocks fingers, all of The Rocks toes, both of The Rocks testicles, You will get The Rocks entire body laying the Breakdown on your Candy Ass!! All you gotta do....is Bring It.

The Rock: Alberto....Del.....Rio, last week you got your sorry ass handed to you by The Rock and Ted Dibiase and then you scrape a lucky win due to interference, then you celebrate like you won the damn title, you walk around all week like you own XWL, you think you have the match at Supremacy won? Well you can wipe Ricardos perk little buttocks with what you think because your thoughts and your feelings are and always will be irrelevant to The Rock! Do you remember your first mistake in this company? When you attacked The Rock backstage? The single error that led you to four straight months of hell at the hands of The Rock? Do you remember that? Well if you don't then now is a perfect time to try, have you beaten The Rock? You're damn right you've beaten The Rock but The Rock has beat you even more! More times than he can count! and at Supremacy he will do it again, this time for The Rocks World Heavyweight Championship!

The Rock: Make no mistake about it, when the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared, once again The Rock will be standing on that turnbuckle with his shiny World Heavyweight Championship held high for The People! The Rock vowed to hold on to this Championship for as long as possible and trust him when he says that it's not going anywhere for a long, long time. Del Rio you are just going to be second in line to the many defences of The Rocks Title, you can't compare to The Great One, you simply don't have what it takes to go toe to toe with The Jabroni Beating LALALALAOW, Pie Eating, Trailblazing, Eyebrow Raising, Heart Stopping, Elbow Dropping, Crystal Clear, Have no fear, Walking Tall, Whoop em all, Lock stock eyebrow cocked! Peoples Champ THE ROCK!

The Rock: The Rock will take care of you and sideshow Punk on another date but tonight, tonight he faces of against a very good friend of his, a man who has stood by The Rock through thick and thin, the whole f'n show! Rob van dam! So tonight you people are in for an amazing show, you are gonna see two gladiators go head to head in an epic battle and The Rock cannot wait!

IFFFFF YAAAAAAA SMEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK

IS

COOKIN'

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:26 am

Jim Ross- I really don't know what to say, in all honestly. I'm still in shock at what just happened, wait, hold on a second.

*JR holds onto his earpiece for a few seconds.*

Jim Ross- We are just getting word that Mick Foley has been released from his office, and he is a very unhappy man as you'd imagine.

Jerry Lawler- You can say that again, I bet he's furious! In all of my years as a commentator I've never seen something like this, revolutionary stuff. I can't wait to see what Mick Foley has to say about this.

Jim Ross- Knowing Mick Foley, he'll want to do more then just talk it out with those folks.

*The fans quickly rise to their feet and begin to cheer as Mr Money in the Bank Batista’s theme hits the P.A and sounds around the sold out arena. Batista rushes out onto the stage and takes a few steps down the ramp before quickly slamming into the ground with his hand then performing his signature pyro entrance which the fans love*

Jerry Lawler- But as they say, the show must go on!

Jim Ross- For the past few months we've seen a new attitude for Batista, he has a new outlook and everybody loves him!

Jerry Lawler- He really has become a fan favourite, especially for what he did at The Monster Bash!

*Batista gets up and heads over to fans near the barricade touching hands on his way down and noticing a fan in a Batista t-shirt, he stops and takes a photo with the fan before heading up the steel steps and into the ring. He heads over to the far side of the ring and one of the workers hands Batista a mic through the second rope.*

Batista
Now I know I haven’t come out here and spoke to you guys directly like this in a while I know I’m usually cooped up in an interview room with Josh or Coach or somebody but tonight I thought I’d do something a little different, tonight I’m not going to be answering questions and talking to a camera because I don’t feel like I got everything off my chest last week in regards to what happened and I felt like it would be better to talk to all you guys and girls in person rather than up on the titantron over there. Now firstly what I have to say is going to be mainly talking about last week and what went down in the Christian/Orton match, so if you didn’t see the match well you should go back on xwl.com, tv replays, hell maybe even one of those illegal streams to understand what I am going to be talking about, but I’m sure the majority of you did see what happened and saw what happened the week before in the peep show.

Batista
Me and Christian, we have a little bit of history between us, so this little thing was not completely out of the blue. You see it was only a couple of months back at Supremacy where I kicked his ass all over this ring and left him out of action for quite a number of weeks. Now over those weeks he was out something…something just snapped and now he chooses to come out here and whine and complain and I mean all this has got him a intercontinental title shot? Now all I’m saying is while he changed for the worse I’m proud to say I’m a different man than I was back then. I came to the realisation being the bad guy isn’t so great and ever since changing I think it’s fair to say I’m on the streak of my career. Now the path Christian and Mark are choosing to follow is a lot similar to the path myself and Montel followed many months ago…

Jerry Lawler- He's got a point, MVP and Batista used to run rampant over BreakDown until they finally came to blows!

Batista
Now before I go into why this little plan of theirs is soon going to implode on itself let me just give a message directly to Mark Henry. Now Mark I know underneath that 400 pound sack of crap you call a body that you have a brain. Now I’m telling you first hand because this happened to me, Christian is doing nothing but using you. The fact is Christian is nothing and he is scared and what he needs is power, it fuels him and gives him confidence. Now this is exactly what happened what I went under Montels wing as his enforcer what started to happen was we began to grow apart and then Montel became jealous and well I’m not going to go explaining the whole story from there I’m sure you know the ending, Montel isn’t here anymore and it looks like it’s me that’s left standing tall. Now Mark I’m just going to cut this short you need to stop letting Christian use you to solve his own problems, the fact is you’re nothing to him except a little booster on his way to the top, stand up for yourself while you can and grow a pair. Trust me I’m not telling you this as a random worker, I’m saying this as someone who’s been in your position before.

Batista
Now that leaves me on to Christian…Now Christian I know that me and you have had our problems and we both are quite different people since we last faced but you are going about getting your problems sorted the wrong way. You need to grow a pair, man up and actually sort your own problems out and that’s when you know you’ve done a good job. Now you need to know your problem right now is Randy Orton, he is one of the toughest people in this business and he could easily RKO you just like that. Now he is your problem, not Mark Henrys or anyone else’s but yours! You went out and complained to him and you got yourself into this mess…

*The theme song of Randy Orton cuts off Batista as the fans cheer, even though it's cutting off Batista the fans are still delighted to see Orton. Orton walks through the curtain wearing a T-Shirt that reads “Age of Orton” and Jeans. He doesn't stop as he just walks straight to the ring.*

*He oddly seems a bit annoyed as he rolls into the ring whilst picking up a microphone, he doesn't wait as he immediately starts to talk.*

Randy Orton- Look, Dave. I appreciate what you did for me at the Pay Per View, I really do. Hell, I probably would've done the same thing for you because I know we're friends like that. We've gotten to the top of this business by ourselves, but throughout our careers we've always been parallel. We've had similar success in XWL and I respect you. But. Even though I shook your hand at The Monster Bash, I thanked you for what you did. I just feel like you shouldn't have done it, don't get me wrong, it's nice to know that there's someone who is willing to watch my back but that's just now how I am. I've always been this way and I always will, I know if you did not come out.. things wouldn't have looked so good for me but I'd rather fight like a man and not have someone come out and try to be the super hero of the moment for me. I'm my own man, I don't need anyone to feel the need to look after me.

Jim Ross- What the? Why is Orton getting all worked up? He should be grateful for what Batista did for him!

*The fans oddly begin to boo Orton, for the first time in a long time in his career. Batista leans on the rope rubbing his chin as if he's perplexed at what Orton is saying.*

Randy Orton- But as far as Mark Henry and Christian go, you're right when you compare them to you and MVP. It's just a matter of time until they get at each others throats and come to blows, but in the mean time I'll have to deal with them myself. Christian is the one who said all of those things about my daughter and my wife. I feel it's my duty to be the one who puts him out of action by myself, I don't want any help when dealing with personal matters like this. I know you and I are no saints in this business, hell, that Money in the Bank Briefcase you have was practically stolen from Rob Van Dam. But I'm just going to have to go it alone against Henry and Christian, you can find another person who you think needs help so you can get that spotlight back on yourself, but just not me...

*Batista stands up properly from leaning aganist the ropes and starts to walk around, he seems more agitated by Orton's words now. He holds his head down for a few seconds before talking.*

Batista
Randy as much as I respect your choice to do this on your own you have got to understand these are not just two ordinary guys. I mean yes Christian is a little bit short and stumpy but Mark Henry is just another kettle of fish. Do you really think you could handle him on your own? I mean don’t get me wrong I respect you but well look at him, he could squash you like a bug, and I mean I’m not just saying that hell if the guy wanted to he could probably eat me for his dinner. Basically what I’m trying to say is you need to realise for your own safety going against somebody like Mark as well as somebody like Christian isn’t going to do any good for you. Yes you may get an odd win or hold them off but the fact is there is two of them and only one of you… Now I know from experience about the numbers game hell me and Montel we attacked people like The Rock and RVD and those are two of the greatest in this company. They couldn’t handle the game and honestly Randy I don’t think you could either. Now I know what you said earlier if I was in that position you would have come out and saved me now the problem I have is that if I did leave you to deal with Christian and Mark and the same thing happened again what do I just not come out? Do I leave you to probably get the worst beating of your career which could leave you out of action for several weeks? No. I would be out there again kicking their ass and stopping anything from happening.

Batista
Now you’re right, Christian said a few unprofessional comments about your wife and your daughter I understand that and if I was in the same position I would want nothing more than Christian in a one on one match where I could deal with him personally but Randy what you have to see is that you have Christian running scared, he fears the RKO, he fears the viper….he fears you. Now as long as he is scared he is just going to run behind big old Mark and let him do all the work. Now I’m not saying you can’t get your revenge on Christian not at all. What I could do you for you is take care of Mark Henry, cause look I’m a pretty big guy myself, now I know Mark probably has a good 100 pounds on me but that doesn’t mean I can’t pick his ass up and Batista bomb him to the ground. Now just think about this Randy, as much as you want to get Christian he’s just going to be running behind Mark but if Mark was not in the picture it would just leave Christian free to a RKO. Now I understand you don't want someone looking out for you, you want to get the job done yourself and that's perfectly fine ya' know but just think if I hadn't of done what i did you could be sat at home or maybe in the hospital.

Jim Ross- Batista was just doing the honourable thing for crying out loud!

Jerry Lawler- I kind of see where Orton is coming from, but the same for Batista. Orton is none too happy.

Randy Orton- I don't think you understood me when I told you that I don't need your help, I also don't want your help. I know that Mark Henry is a big guy, but I also know that every man has their weakness. Even if I have to scrape and claw to get rid of him I will do whatever it takes, on my own. Once again I thank you for your help, but you just don't need to interfere in my business. We all know that Christian is just a weasel, and you're right when you say it's a disgrace that he's actually getting an Intercontinental Title Match tonight. But whether he winds up as champion or not I promise he hasn't seen the last of me and neither has Mark Henry. It doesn't matter if I end up in the hospital every week, or if the numbers game gets too much because I know that I will get my full revenge on Christian and Mark Henry one day. That'll all come in the way of a swift kick to the skull to teach the both of them a lesson, but as for now. I'm going to go backstage and focus on my business, and if you knew what was good for you. You'd stay out of my business too..

*Orton steps back to leave the ring but Batista grabs his arm and turns him around, Orton doesn't look happy at this as Batista talks.*

Jerry Lawler- Uh Oh..

Batista
Whoa there tiger, just take it easy for a second. Now this isn’t all about you, you see what’s done is done and now Henry and Christian will want to get a piece of revenge on me so whether you like it or not I’m just as big of a issue in this as you. Now you may not want my help but want you need to get through that dim witted skull of yours is that you need it. Yes probably can claw and scratch your way through and come out the end on top but you also said you don’t care about going in a hospital every week now don’t take this personally or anything but is that how you want your daughter to see you? Just watching you getting beaten up and then thrown in the hospital only for that to happen the next week and the next week and maybe even the week after that? No. Now I know you did respect what I did and if I was to do it again you would not have any complaints. Now I probably saved you from a pretty severe concussion so just think you’re lucky you’re able to be here tonight ‘cause I’m sure Christian wanted you out of the way for good. Now did you just actually tell me to stay out of your business if I knew what was good for you? Now I’m not quite sure Randy but that kinda’ sounded to me like a threat, and as you may have seen in the past I don’t take kindly to people threatening me. That kinda shows you have and issue with me and in this business when two people have an issue with one another they like to settle it in one place, the ring. Now Randy look around, we’re in the ring so if you actually have a problem with what I did why don’t you try settle it here right now, because I’m not sorry for what I did and I am going to do it again if it happens, whether you like it or not…

Jerry Lawler- Batista is not a person I'd want to anger!

*The tension seems to be building now as Orton replies.*

Randy Orton- Are you trying to say that you could take me out? You're sadly mistaken. It definitely seems that you and I have a problem, but as of now this is a problem that will have to be resolved another time. I have more important matters that attend to which is taking out Christian and Mark Henry. As much as I would love to RKO you right here and right now, there's just no point. You're not worth it, because if you think you I'm going to take my attentions away from Christian you're wrong. I don't want you to bring up my family at all, Dave. We're professionals, we settle our differences ourselves but don't do that. You make me sick! As a matter of fact, if you were being attacked by Mark Henry and Christian.. I don't think anyone would be in a hurry to save you at all..

*Orton throws down his microphone and stares at Batista, it seems the time for talking is over. But all of a sudden..*

Batista
Randy, I only have one word to say.......catch!

*It seems like Batista has had enough! He tosses his microphone at Orton to distract him and goes for The Batista Bomb but Orton quickly escapes and backs up the ramp! The fans begin to boo Orton as he throws his hands up in the air and turns around as he makes his way up the ramp.*

Jerry Lawler- I don't know what the hell has overcome Randy Orton, but I don't like it one bit.

Jim Ross- Orton showed a lot of disrespect towards Batista, the complications with Christian and Mark Henry seem to be getting to him. But I don't blame Batista for doing what he did...

*Batista seems dissapointed in Orton, we head to a video package for Brock Lesnar.*

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:31 am

I think that had to have been my favourite promo as Batista. <3

I miss being Batista IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22-gTlw-sZI

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:57 pm

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

Michael Cole: Yes! It's Cody Rhodes! Finally! The Interim Breakdown General Manager!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: If I had to pick the Grinch of XWL, it would be Cody.

Michael Cole: You have no respect, King!

Jim Ross: Don't you two start again.

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE. Tonight is a rather important night. It is X-Treme X-Mas. The last show of the year! I mean... what a year we've had. We had the biggest Final Stand of all time with more buys than any other year! We had the brand split and a mega draft that launched the biggest episode of Breakdown in XWL history. We had The Rock make his grand return to the ring and win the World Heavyweight Championship. We had Ted DiBiase hung from the ceiling! On the other hand, we had Ted DiBiase bury The Undertaker alive. We had The Miz throwing Kevin Steen off a bridge. We had the return of Randy "Macho Man" Savage! The return of Eddie Guerrero! CM Punk confronted The Rock. We had D-Generation X breaking up and having a series of bloody battles. We had the epic feud of Ted DiBiase and Wade Barrett. Yet, one man has made all of those things feel like an after though. Me! Cody Rhodes!

[Cody Rhodes]
Who has had a better year than me? I went undefeated for all spring and summer. I defeated Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Mark Henry, John Morrison and R-Truth! I was the first person to show up on both Breakdown and Redemption on the same night! I sent shock waves throughout the XWL Universe when I crashed John Cena's head through a car windshield. Hell, I've spit in the face of authority! I've slapped Jim Ross right in his face. I told you all how to be "Dashing" just like me. I rightfully earned an Intercontinental Championship match, that I never got. I made it to the semi-finals in the King of the Ring! I beat Mick Foley in an Extreme Rules match in New York, his hometown, and right in Madison Square Garden! I went on to form the most dominant stable in XWL history, the Resistance. We destroyed both CM Punk and Randy Orton at the same time. I am the current Interim Breakdown General Manager. Now, I get to cap that year off with a bang! By defeating the "Rated R-Superstar" Edge!

*The crowd boos, but Cody ignores them and enters the ring, still talking.*

[Cody Rhodes]
You see, Edge and Mick Foley could have avoided all of that. They could have avoided all the pain and suffrage. All they had to do was open their eyes. They could have simply followed simple requests. Yet, they didn't. Their over sized egos and own agenda permitted them from doing so. Alas, I am now preparing the eulogy for Edge and Mick Foley. Or, should I say, the old Edge and Mick Foley. I use to think that they were the two who could not be cured. Now, I realize, there is hope for everybody. Tonight, I will beat some sense into Edge. I will kick that ego right out of his skull. You see, I'm Cody Rhodes. I am the "Ego Smasher." I tried to give Edge an opportunity to avoid this on Breakdown, but now we are going to have to do this the hard way. I can promise you all, just like all my other tasks here in XWL, it will be completed. Now, Mick Foley will be a littler harder. But I want to focus on another group of people. All of you.

[Cody Rhodes]
It's no secret that many of you and guys in the back don't like me. Why? I don't know. The fact is I know there is something you all love! Christmas songs! Now, I told you all I am the people's GM. So I will give you people what you want. I will give you a Christmas song sung be me, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes! Now, some of you may not know this, but I am an excellent singer. I won the regional sixth grade singing competition back in 1996. Now, I want to make sure I can win you all over so you can vote for me to stay in the position of power I am in currently, and hey, it wouldn't be X-Treme X-Mas without an Christmas song, now would it? Hit it.....

Jim Ross: Oh my..........

Michael Cole: Yeah! Come on Cody!

[Cody Rhodes]
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas
Is me!

[Cody Rhodes]
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

[Cody Rhodes]
I just want me for my own
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is me
Me baby!

[Cody Rhodes]
Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
For my World Heavyweight Championship match!

Michael Cole: What the..........

Jerry "The King" Lawler: It's Santa! It's a Christmas Miracle!

[Santa Claus]
Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!

[Cody Rhodes]
Are you serious?

*The crowd is pleased with the arrival of Santa Claus, but Cody isn't. Cody is upset by the interruption, but Santa enters the ring anyway as his helper hands out gifts to the fans!*

[Santa Claus]
Hello there, Cody! Now, I checked my list twice as always, and I found that have been very naughty this year!

[Cody Rhodes]
Me? Because I saved Breakdown?

[Santa Claus]
No, Cody, because you've been acting like a reindeer's behind!

*The crowd laughs as Cody obviously is not as joyful as Santa Claus.*

[Cody Rhodes]
You think your really funny, huh, tubby? I think you could use some of my "Dashing" tips. But first.... first you need to lose some weight. Cut back on the cookies, Santa. Try picking up an apple for once.

[Santa Claus]
Well, Cody, I was only joking before! I had a gift for you, but now you're not going to get anything except coal! Even worse coal than Michael Cole!

Michael Cole: Hey!

[Cody Rhodes]
Oh really? You had a gift for me?

[Santa Claus]
Oh yes I did!

*Just then, Santa reaches into his back and pulls out...*

[Santa Claus]
One of the original copies of the first X-Men issue! Well, I'm just going to have to give it to somebody else who's been nice!

*Cody is shocked and rather angered by this as Santa goes to the outside and hands the comic book to a child X-Men fan*

[Santa Claus]
Merry Christmas!

*Santa gets back into the ring, but Cody soon confronts him.*

[Cody Rhodes]
Are you kidding me? You gave it to a little kid who will probably wipe his snot on it? That's it, game is over you stupid impostor.

*Rhodes goes to slap Santa, but suddenly he catches his hand. Cody is shocked as Santa Claus punches him straight in the jaw!*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Go Santa!

Michael Cole: What? Somebody do something about this!

Jim Ross: I must admit, that was one slobber knocker from Santa.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh yeah!

*Cody is on the floor, holding his jaw. Suddenly, Santa removes his beard, and it's Mick Foley! The crowd pops as Cole is outraged.*

Michael Cole: Oh, this is ridiculous!

[Mick Foley]
Hey, Cody, how are you doing? I'm having a Merry Christmas so far! And once Edge beats you tonight, I'm going to have a happy New.....

[Cody Rhodes]
Stop right there, Mick. Are you really this pathetic? Dressing up as Santa? That is one the most absurd things I have ever seen! I mean, at least you have the weight thing going for you. Pretty good job on that part. It's a shame you can't run a wrestling company the way you eat food. Honestly, this is the kind of thing I've been trying to stop! This is making a mockery of our profession. I came here tonight to compete and defeat Edge, but I get confronted by "Santa Clause?" Is this what you really think makes good shows today, Mick? You are certainly behind the times. Right now, everything is about me. Everything is about the Resistance. Not about you! Not about Edge! Not about these stupid people! And certainly not about Santa! In fact, Santa Clause isn't even re...

*Before Cody can finish, Mick Foley kicks him in the gut and nails the double arm DDT! The crowd goes insane as Cody flops out of the ring!*

Jim Ross:
Merry Christmas to you, Cody!

Michael Cole: This is the man that runs this show. Pathetic.

*Cody flees from the area, holding his head. Mick's theme song plays as he proceeds to greet the fans and hand out more Christmas gifts.*

*As Rhodes continues to make his back, Mick takes the microphone again.*

[Mick Foley]
Oh, and Cody, if you want to talk about making a mockery out of XWL, listen to your singing.

*The crowd laughs at Foley's joke as he continues to hand out gifts. X-Treme X-Mas fades out to a video package for The Miz!*

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:34 pm

That promo was over the top as fuck but damn that was fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:40 pm

*The camera pans out from the announcers discussing Madison Rayne's shocking leave from XWL, X-Treme Champion and Mr. MITB Rob Van Dam is shown backstage.*

[RVD] On the 20th of January, which seems like a long time ago.. I defeated Sting and Suicide to become X-Treme Champion. And ever since then I've fought my way to the top of XWL in the past few months, taking on all comers, defending my title all over the world and making a name for myself in XWL. Skip along to Final Stand III, when I won Money in the Bank! Man, that was a good night for me. But ever since I came to XWL I've gave it my all, and I've gave it all for the fans. Because they're the reason XWL is doing so great, they're the reason RVD is as big a name as he is. And without them I'd be nothing, so when I see people like Evan Bourne looking down on the fans for no good reason it spits in the face of this company.

[RVD] Some people have told me when I started off in this company about how much they would love to see RVD vs Evan Bourne one on one.. Now while I used to think that could be a great opportunity for both of us, not so much with Evan's attitude. I could show him some respect but why should I? He goes on and on about how he deserves this and how he deserves that, and how people need to show him respect. That's not how it works around here, you need to show respect to earn it.. Rob Van Dam loves to wrestle, and I'm appreciated for what I do. But tonight the stakes are a lot higher, you see for the past four months I haven't been pinned or I haven't submitted at all. That's huge for me! I was on the roll of a lifetime, but that all came crashing down when Evan Bourne managed to pin me last week for the one, two three...

[RVD] Evan Bourne, I hope you know exactly what you've done. You've lit a fire under me and trust me, dude. You're gonna' regret stepping into the ring with Mr. PPV in an Extreme Rules match because tonight I'm taking you to a whole new level of Extreme. I know that people in Dublin Ireland love to see some good ol' fashioned fights, good news guys, you're in for one! This won't be for the weak at heart because I'm going to put a permanent end to Evan Bourne, the only way that I can. I know what these fans want to see tonight, they want to see Rob Van Dam dive across that ring with a Five Star Frog Splash and come crashing down on Evan Bourne for the win. Trust me, Dublin. I'll deliver on that promise because without a doubt that you will not be dissapointed when you see yours truly retain his title tonight. But for now you'll have to excuse me because I have a match to get ready for, all I have to say to Evan Bourne is best of luck and let the best man win..

*RVD gets up out of his seat and walks out of the camera view, the fans chant "RVD!" After a few seconds RVD walks back on to the camera shot.*

[RVD] Pssh, you really didn't think I'd end it like that did you? Why wish Evan Bourne luck? Of course we know who's going to win!

ROB VAN DAM!!

*The fans cheer even louder as RVD does his signature taunt as he nods in approval hearing the crowds reaction, we cut to a video package hyping his match tonight with Evan Bourne.*

Mainly posting this so Ash can have some caps <3
Back to top Go down
Shuggz
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 am

[J.R]: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Breakdown! This week we are coming from you live from Nashville Tennessee. We have a huge card for you tonight, with the main event featuring...

[J.R]: What the? CM Punk is scheduled tonight but not until later on.

[King]: He does not look like he is in a good mood J.R.

[J.R]: Folks let us take you back to last week; Rey Mysterio had just gained a victory over Kazarian. He was celebrating his victory and then this happened:
*Camera Cuts To A Clip*

[J.R]: We don’t know a reason as to why Punk did this, but hopefully we get an insight into Punk’s actions last week.

[Punk]: I’m not going to stand here tonight and lecture you all about Straight Edge. I have come out here tonight to explain my actions and tell you the reasoning behind my attack on Rey Mysterio last week. Despite what some of you think, last week was not just some random act of violence. Like always, with all of my actions there is always a logical reason behind them. Rey Mysterio is not the man you think he is; you people all think that he is the average Joe. You can relate to Rey Mysterio because you too are an underdog right?... Wrong... Rey Mysterio is nothing more than a disgusting excuse for a human being and what I am going to tell you tonight is 100% truth, I have no reason to lie about something like this.

*Fans boo*

[Punk]: You can boo me all you want, but once you hear what I have to say, you will realise that is in fact the truth. You may deny to begin with, but eventually you will accept that your hero is a low life piece of scum that does not deserve. But in order for all of you to realise this, you will all have to allow me to take you on a little trip down memory road. You see before Rey Mysterio joined this company, he was apart of one of the biggest promotions of all time. I am of course speaking of the now defunct WWE... And on a date of November 13th, 2005 the WWE lost one of their greatest talents that have ever laced up a pair of boots. The entire Wrestling business mourned the loss of a man that was the supposed “best friend” of Rey Mysterio. This man is none other than the late... Great... Eddie Guerrero.

[Punk]: Now let me take you a few more years back. March 1st 2002. Do you remember that date Rey? If not let me refresh your memory. It was on that day I had the honour of facing Eddie Guerrero for the very first time in a match, that match also included yourself Rey. It was a Triple threat for the IWA Mid-South Heavyweight Championship, even though I lost that match and I could not have lost to a more worthy opponent than Eddie.... After the show the three of us hung out, traded stories, talked. I could see it with my own eyes, there was no denying that you two were in fact best friends...

[Punk]: But tell me something Rey.... Would a “best friend” use somebody’s death in order to win a World Championship? Is that what “best friends” do? Not a week after this mans death you began with the sob stories, which got you pushed to the moon. You went on to win the Royal Rumble, leading you to the main event at Wrestlemania where you won the World Heavyweight Championship. Dedicating your win to the memory of Eddie Guerrero, but is dedicating a win really repayment for stabbing a so called “best friend” in the back?

[Punk]: I don’t believe it does... As you’re still living the high life aren’t you Rey? You were hired by one of the biggest companies out there today and the only reason you were hired, is because you are a former World Champion. You can argue it is due to your in-ring talent all you want, but we all know that you’re running on fumes. The knee injuries have left their mark and you’re now just a shell of the athlete that you once were.

[Punk]: I would like to know something. Everything that you have accomplished since 2006, how do you feel knowing that it is all thanks to the death of a great man? How does that feel Rey? Huh? Is that why you where that mask, because you’re too disgusted to look at yourself? You have all these people fooled. They think you’re a nice guy; they go out and buy your merchandise. Look around this arena, look how many people are wearing your masks. And all of it, all the masks, all the shirts, all of it is spitting in the face of a true legend. Every piece of merchandise you sell and every second you are inside a ring, all of it, is pissing on the grave of Eddie Guerrero.

[Punk]: Now for once, I am NOT attacking somebody for Straight Edge. I am not trying to save Rey Mysterio. In fact what I want to accomplish is the exact opposite of that, I want to hurt Rey Mysterio. I want to hurt Rey so bad that he will no longer be able to compete; I want to make it so those bright colourful masks never parade backstage again. Rey... If you truly loved Eddie Guerrero as you say you do, you will do exactly what I told you to last week.... Rey, you need to accept your fate... And what fate has in store for you is the beating of a lifetime... Because not until you’re gone, not till you are wiped from this business. Eddie’s name will not go untarnished; it will forever be smeared by your betrayal.

[Punk]: You have run from this long enough Rey, but everything catches up to you eventually. You can claim that I am just another "big guy" pushing the little guy around and that you will once again overcome the odds and survive. But what you need to do is look into my eyes Rey... And you will know that I am the man that is going to end your career... It may take days, weeks, maybe even months. But sooner or later you will fall to my hands and then and only then, will the name of Eddie Guerrero will be free of what you have done... Viva.. La Raza!

*CM Punk drops his microphone and stands in the centre of the ring*

[J.R]: ......Ur....I think we should take a quick commercial break.

*The screen quickly cuts to a promo package, advertising XWL's next PPV*

Z <3
It was a fun promo to write and is one of my favourites I've done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 am

*The cameras pan to the backstage where an interviewer is standing by with Miss Money in the Bank Angelina Love, and her partner in crime, Velvet Sky.*

[Jeremy Borash] Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Jeremy Borash and I'm-

*Velvet Sky cuts off Jeremy Borash.*

[Velvet Sky] Wait, who are you?

*Jeremy goes to speak but Velvet stops him again.*

[Velvet Sky] It was a rhetorical question, you idiothole! Where is Lauren?

[Jeremy Borash] Uhm, well. Lauren requested the night off when she found out that she was slated to interview both of you, I'm her replacement.

*Angelina and Velvet both laugh.*

[Velvet Sky] Oh Lauren, she must really not like us, It should be an honour to interview us! She is just too starstruck to interview us..

[Jeremy Borash] Of course it is, Velvet... So ladies, last week the XWL fanbase was shocked at the return of former two time Diva's champion. Mickie James, she came back in fighting form really taking it to the both of you. What are your thoughts about the return of Mickie?

*Angelina groans at the mention of Mickie's name.*

[Velvet Sky] Josh, you-

[Jeremy Borash] Um, it's Jeremy..

[Velvet Sky] Whatever, you listen here and you listen good. That pig Mickie brutally attacked both of us FROM BEHIND, with a weapon! How low can she stoop?! She kicked a steel chair into my face with all of her manly force, but I guarentee when we face off tonight in that tag team match she won't fair so well without a weapon..

[Velvet Sky] Melina must think she's soooo smart, saving it until last week and setting up a sneak attack on The Beautiful People. Well tonight both of you get what you deserve! We are going to embarrass both of you in front of these hicks tonight, and maybe, just maybe we will end you careers! Just like we did to Chyna. Both of you are jealous because we hold the spotlight, both of you are jealous because our time is now. Ladies, your time is long gone and tonight Angelina Love and Velvet Sky show you that we are the women wrestlers of the future.

[Angelina Love] Listen Joey...

[Jeremy Borash] It's actually Jeremy but you can call me JB.

[Angelina Love] Didn't you listen to Velvet? We don't CARE what your name is. You don't realize what a privilege it is to be interviewing the two very best female competitors in this business today... and if our undefeated records aren't enough... sooner rather than later we will have the gold to prove it when I cash in my Miss Money In The Bank Briefcase...

[Jeremy Borash] Will that be tonight?!?

*Angelina eyes JB with a serious look.*

[Angelina Love] As if we would tell YOU of all people! That's for us to know and for you to find out when the time comes.

[Angelina Love] But tonight is all about The Beautiful People kicking Mickie James and Melina to the curb where they belong. That piece of trailer trash and her BFF Little Miss Plastic have absolutely no idea what they're getting into tonight... Everybody saw Final Stand where we destroyed LayDown... tonight two more skanks will be lying on their backs staring at the ceiling wondering what the hell happened... but we're sure they're already used to that feeling!

[Jeremy Borash] And if Mickie James and Melina get the upper hand in this match will you both run for the hills like last week?

[Angelina Love] Run for the hills? Really? That smelly hillbilly had a chair! She had a weapon! AND she kicked me in the face! God only knows where her feet have been... ew! I mean in the countryside there's a lot of cow dung right Velvet? And horse poo... and... EW!

[Velvet Sky] Ugh, I think we really need to invest in Hazmat suits for whenever we have to face Mickie. She's going to try and win by making us nauseous by her rank body odour from all of her days in the farm, sickening. All Mickie James has done in XWL was go insane and become best friends with her Divas title leading to her losing her mind! Now she's back and fine, like I believe that.

[Jeremy Borash] Ladies, with all due respect both of these women are accomplished athletes in the XWL Womens Division. Do you think you'll be able to live up to that standard?

[Angelina Love] You really are an idiot, aren't you, Jake?

*Velvet moves close Jeremy and begins to speak.*

[Velvet Sky] James, if you ever, ever dare disrespect the Beautiful People like that again. I guarentee you will be fired from this company so fast you wouldn't know what the hell happened... Read my lips, Angelina and I are the cream of the crop. We've been here, what, three months? Hello! Still undefeated, nobody can beat us.

[Angelina Love] Not any of those skanks stand a chance.

[Velvet Sky] And when Angelina Love cashes in her Money in the Bank case, we will rule this company. Whether any of you like it, or not!

[Angelina Love] Mickie James and Melina are nothing but a simple stepping stone for the Beautiful People, this will be just like a warm up match for us. We won't even break a sweat! By the time this match is over you neither of you will ever want to show up in XWL ever again, your careers will continue to be an embarrasment and we will continue to headline and be the best. Because at the end of the day, We're beautiful, we're talented, we're perfect. We know it, and oh yes, we love it...

*Angelina and Velvet simultaneously say the word "Holler" as they high five and walk off the scene leaving Jeremy Borash on his own.*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:31 am

*Eddie Guerreros theme hits across the arena to a huge pop from the audience*

*Eddie making his Breakdown debut, comes out in a customised Low Rider*

*Eddie get out of his lowrider, and hugs a member of the audience*

*Eddie makes his way into the ring, getting onto the turnbuckle and taunting to cheers from the audeince.Eddie gets a microphone and waits for the "Eddie! Eddie" Chants to quiten down before begging to speak*

[Eddie Guerrero]
VIVA LA RAZZA! It's good to be back Esse! You know, I've missed all of this. The thrill from all of you, the thrill from being in this ring! I can't beleive I ever left all this behind,holmes! Now..Alberto Del Rio, last night I returned to confrot you esse.Sat at home, watching you week in week out you whine, you complain about everything,holmes. Unlike you esse, I came to settle it all in this ring. It's all about what you do in this ring, holmes. I can't respect you for that, esse.You need to prove what you can do in this ring. I know you have it in you ,holmes and I'm going bring that out of you! You disappoint me,man. I thought you could be the next big thing in this company, but you are always looking for someone else to blame for your losses. I didn't do that esse, every problem I had in life, I didn't blame it on others, I beat them problems, and I became lo mejor, holmes!

[Eddie Guerrero]
You came out to this ring looking for a fight, and That's what I gave you,Holmes.You have to be careful what you wish for Holmes. I gave you exactly what you wanted, and you ran from it, esse. You proved to me, that you are nothing but a coward. That's not how it works, Holmes. If you want to be the best, you stand and you fight to earn it. You are an embarrassment to the Mexican heritage, esse. That's not how we do things, we stay and we fight our own battles. And That's exactly what I came to do, Alberto. I came to Lucha contra mi propia batalla, esse. Don't be mistaken , Alberto. I'm not coming back to let some coward, like you just disrespect me.... I'm coming back to kick some ass!

[Eddie Guerrero]
See Alberto, If you had any balls you wouldn't be hiding backstage, holmes. You'd be coming out here right now, and face me like a man. You'd get in my face and you'd show me that you are more than words. You'd show me that you are as good as you claim to be. You aren't going to prove that sat back there,esse. I showed you last night, that I'm here for a fight.. and now I'm stood out here asking you to come out and fight me, holmes. So come and prove that you are the man, you claim to be.

*Just then Alberto Del Rio's theme blasts throughout the arena, a mild reaction of boos follows while Eddie lowers his microphone awaiting him.*

*His usual annoying horn honking follows as his car begins to drive up from the backstage area.*

*It drives forward a few places, then stops, his door opens and in the blink of an eye out pops....Richard Rodriguez? The fans are confused, Eddie's even more confused, but this confusion does not last long because unbeknownst to Eddie Guerrero, Alberto Del Rio was waiting in the crowd, they begin to roar with boos, he doesn't seem to notice as Alberto hops the barricade, then slides into the ring as Eddie still seems confused. Before he can even continue his state of wonder, Alberto charges at him, grabbing his loose arm and quickly jerking it down in a slamming motion against the mat! He falls to the canvas in pain, immediately hollering due to possibly hyper-extending his arm just then. The fans roar in disapproval and anger, Alberto simply raises his head up from a lowered position, then smiles devilishly into the audience just pissing them off even more. He looks at Eddie holding his arm in agony then without haste stomps right on it before extending his arms out telling the boo'ing fans that he's just getting started. He then pulls Eddie by his arm, wrenching it outward, then looks over at the ropes, and quickly charges, while bringing Eddie's wrenched arm with him, and leaps over the top rope, landing onto the floor on his feet, and snapping Eddie's arm in a sickening manner in the process. As the fans continue to boo, he calls for a microphone while Eddie rolls in pain in the ring. *

Alberto Del Rio:
Did you see that?! Eso es lo que pasa cuando te metes con Alberto Del Rio!

*He smiles looking at the pissed fans*

Alberto Del Rio:
You only have yourself to blame, Eddie...You should've just stayed away...You should have just kept mooching off of your wretched wife. But instead, you decided to come out to that ring, and stick your nose, in my business. You wanted a fight, yet look at you now, a feeble old man, desperately holding your fragile arm in agony! Do you see how dangerous I can be? I picked apart your arm to perfection, in less than a minute at that!

*Del Rio chuckles lightly.*

Alberto Del Rio:
Eddie, coming back was a mistake you will regret, not only you though, your wife, your daughters, their children to come, it'll be a long line of regret, all stemming back to you. I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm powerful, and you're none of those things, which is why I have a challenge for you. At November To Remember, you make your long awaited return to the ring, against me! That is unless you're a coward...I could see why though, you come out expecting to steal my spotlight, but that didn't work out too well, did it Eddie? ¿Su dolor en el brazo? Usted quiere que la mamá de besarla y hacerla mejor?

*The cameras show Eddie still holding his arm in pain while vaguely listening to Alberto's words*

Alberto Del Rio:
The challenge is out there, you can accept it, or you can go back to mediocrity in the retirement home where you belong! Either way, don't get too excited to see Eddie Guerrero here ladies and gentlemen...Because his stay in XWL, is going to be temporary! When I get done with him, you'll beg your mommies, and your daddies, to tell you it's all okay, that Eddie is okay...But when they lie to you, and tell you that he's fine, I want you all to see your parents for the liars that they are. Because let me assure you, that Eddie Guerrero will not be fine, he will not be dandy, and he most certainly will not be giddy with joy to be in XWL! You only have yourself to blame Eddie, you chose to come back at my expense, and now I'm going to make a name for myself, at your expense! But how am I going to do that you ask?

*He smiles*

Alberto Del Rio:
By ending your career, permanently! It's nothing personal, it's just your destiny!

*The cameraman zooms in on his face as he winks and tosses his microphone aside with his theme starting back up. Alberto looks over at Eddie who is on his knees staring at him while clutching his arm, Del Rio mocks him then once again winks at him before proceeding towards the ramp just before we fade out to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:02 pm

*Following a commercial break, Breakdown resumes with the sound of some familiar music beginning to play...*

*"WE WILL FIGHT!"*

*On cue, Seth Rollins comes darting out from the gorilla position and beings dancing to his theme music. The energetic star continues to mosh as the fans give a warm welcome to one of the newest additions to the Breakdown roster.*

[Jim Ross]
Welcome back to Breakdown ladies and gentlemen! And right now it appears as though we are about to be joined by one of the brightest young stars in the whole of XWL.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
You're right about that JR. What an amazing debut Seth Rollins had last week when he defeated Shawn Michaels to advance in the King Of The Ring Tournament! But what is the deal with this dancing?

[Jim Ross]
I have no idea King. It must be a younger generation thing, but I know the young Rollins is a heavy metal enthusiast. Maybe it has something to do with that. Why don't you ask him next time you get a chance?

Maybe I will.

*Rollins finally relents from the dancing and looks around at the vast masses of XWL Universe members in the crowd. He takes a second to soak up their reaction before making his way towards the ring, slapping several fans' hands on the way to the ring, which overjoys them.*

These fans love this guy already! And he's only been here for a week!

[Jim Ross]
From what I gather King, Rollins is a big fan of social media and networking on the internet. As a result, I hear he's already accumulated a cult-like following of fans despite only getting his feet wet in XWL last week. It helps to know your technology these days. This business has come far since you were an active competitor King. The power of the internet is astounding.

You don't say. Listen to this reaction!

*Rollins is now in the ring with a mic in hand. He has a huge grin on his face as his music dies down so he can hear the crowd's ovation more clearly.*

*Eventually, he raises his mic upwards to speak.*

[Seth Rollins]
STAMFORD! THANK YOU! XWL UNIVERSE! THANK YOU!

[Seth Rollins]
I'm going to try and explain to each and every single one of you exactly how I feel right now. After such an amazing week, to come out here and receive an ovation like that is just... unbelievable. No "unbelievable" is an understatement. Words can't describe how I'm feeling right now... just... thank you.

*The crowd pops as Rollins again breaks into a grin.*

[Seth Rollins]
Two weeks ago, I was just one of the millions of professional wrestlers around the world, with a dream. I had a dream that I would someday reach the top of this business and become the XWL World Champion. A few days afterwards, my world was turned upside down. I received a phone call from John Laurinaitis... *The crowd boos.*...and I was signed. I finally had the opportunity I'd always wanted. All the years of hard work on the independent scene had finally paid off. They say good things come to those who wait, but I didn't wait. I busted my ass day in and day out to impress and showcase to the world what I can do in this ring. All of the phonecalls, all of the video tapes I'd sent, all the blood, sweat and tears I've put my body through were all worth it. The ends definitely justified the means, because now I'm here.

[Seth Rollins]
And now that I'm here, change is happening. When was the last time you saw Shawn Michaels defeated by pinfall? You'd have to think long and hard to remember, but as soon as I arrived, it happened. Arguably the greatest United States Champion of all time was taken down by a relative unknown... but I won't be an unknown much longer. After my win over Shawn last week, I've advanced in the King Of The Ring tournament and I will go on to win that crown. I said last week that 2012 is the year of Seth Rollins. What better way for me to prove my point than by becoming King Of The Ring and World Heavyweight Champion faster than anybody has ever done before in the history of this company?

[Seth Rollins]
I am the catalyst of change and the first influx of a revolution in XWL. Guys like Kassius Ohno, Antonio Cesaro and Joey Ryan have all been settling for second best while guys living off their father's name or with movie star looks or the right connections get by. Well no more! I will not stand by and let the same thing happen to me! I will scratch and I will claw with every fibre in my being until-

*"AWESOME!"*

*A collection of groans and boo's is heard as the theme song of The Miz plays, Seth lowers his microphone and looks up towards the ramp.*

[Jim Ross]
Business is about to pick up, Ladies and Gentlemen, here comes Seth's opponent tonight in the King of the Ring tournament, The Miz..

Miz really picks the worst times to interrupt people, doesn't he? I'm with the fans on this one, we don't want him out here!

*The Miz emerges through the curtain in his ring attire while wearing his "DANGER! I'm Awesome, you are not!" T-Shirt. He has a microphone in his hand and slowly swings it loosely by his wrist, thinking of what to say to Rollins. His theme stops as Miz stays on the stage.*

[The Miz]
Really?

*That one word from The Miz sparks a large negative response from the packed crowd. He looks out to the crowd from left to right and speaks again.*

[The Miz]
Really?

*Another set of boo's is heard, the camera pans to Rollins who is just staring at The Miz from the ring. Miz finally turns his attentions to Seth.*

[The Miz]
I'm so sorry to interrupt this little love fest you've got going on with the fans here.. but.. really? You want to talk about people changing and revolutionizing XWL, and you don't bring up my name? You want to talk about people who are home grown and who have worked their way up the ladder all by themselves, you talk about The Miz. Amuse me Seth, tell me what you've done to earn the right to step foot in an XWL Locker Room? Let me tell you a little story, when I first joined XWL many years ago. I was kicked out of the locker room, for months. I had to keep working my way up to earn the right to get changed in the XWL locker room like a normal superstar! And you come out here giving these people your sob story about how hard you worked to get here, well if you think you're on easy street now that you're in XWL, you're sadly mistaken. You being in King of the Ring isn't fair, you beating Shawn Michaels was not fair either. But you're not making it out of the semi-finals anyway...

[The Miz]
I was sitting in the back watching you in the ring and I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Do you think you're actually capable of winning King of the Ring after being in XWL for over a week? That's rich. You need to be taught a lesson in respect and that's what is exactly going to happen tonight when you step in the ring with a true talent. Not some skinny pale kid in a gym hall for $20 bucks, not some match where you'll get a fluke win like your one against Shawn Michaels. You're looking at a real challenge right here, that's the problem with people like you. You beat the best of the best on the independent scene, but let's face it, the supposed best on the independent either work a 2nd job in McDonalds or live in their mothers basement. Don't flatter yourself, kid. You're still a relative unknown and after tonight nothing will have changed. You'll forever be remembered as a one hit wonder whose fifteen minutes of fame ran out in the semi-finals of the King of the Ring. You can stick that in your Twitter account. And by the way, when Jim Ross noted that you've used social media to bring up your fanbase. I had a quick look at your twitter account, it was a disgrace. While you're spending time taking pictures of your dogs and showing off your true talent of being an average American...

*Miz points to the titantron as a picture is posted via Seth Rollins' twitter account.*

[The Miz]
I'm in the gym, I'm doing media interviews, radio interviews, TV shows, commercials, movies.. You get the deal, I'm being productive. I'm making myself a bigger star, I'm adding more notches on my already impressive resume. All while you talk about comic books with nerds on twitter and play guitar hero, I salute you for being an absolute shame of a professional wrestler.

*Miz stands on the ramp with his microphone still in hand, he lowers it from his mouth and looks to the crowd as they boo him. Rollins raises his mic to respond.*

[Seth Rollins]
What can I say that hasn't already been said about you Miz? It's amusing to me that you can come out here and try to belittle me, and make me out to be some kind of joke, when everyone knows that it is you who is the joke Miz. You're the guy who came into this business via MTV and terrible TV shows. You say that you're a perfect example of home-grown talent and working your way up the ladder? Don't make me laugh. You were only given a shot in this business as the next comedy act... remember when you used to call yourself the Chick Magnet and shout Hoorah? I don't care if you've gone on to have some small success... A leopard never changes his spots Miz - you're still the same annoying idiot that you were on those dumb TV shows and you're still a joke in this business. When was the last time you actually achieved something? I can't remember... So before you try to belittle me, take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror. Walk a mile in my shoes before you criticize me.

[Seth Rollins]
And as for that picture? Who cares what I do in my free time? Unlike you, I have a life and I like to enjoy myself and socialise with other people. Unlike you, I like to have fun. But the word fun doesn't exist in your vocabulary does it Miz? You're an obnoxious, arrogant asshole 24 hours a day, 7 days a week aren't you?

[The Miz]
I'm not the asshole, it's these fans who make themselves out to be assholes by boo'ing the wrong people! I have plenty of fun, Seth. I have fun being the most must see superstar in XWL history, you can have your fun with as many losers as you want but I take pride in being the best in the ring. And you wanna know what else will be fun? Beating you tonight in that very ring and sending you packing out of the King of the Ring tournament. After tonight you'll be nothing more but a stepping stone for my path to becoming King of the Ring. And believe me, I've taken plenty of looks in the mirror, and I saw a success story looking right at me. And this success story is going to make you look like a complete joke after our match, when I'm done with you in the ring everyone will know that you're all hype, and your win over Shawn Michaels was nothing more than beginners luck. Then you can leave XWL, because let's face it, King of the Ring is all you have going for you and you can go back to the independent scene and be one of the many failures in wrestling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

*Miz has made his way up on the apron as he leans against the ropes.*

[The Miz]
It doesn't matter how hard you've worked until now, how much of a struggle you have had to get to XWL or how hard you've trained for King of the Ring. I'm a whole level above you and that's a level you simply cannot reach, I'm going to show you why I'm a former United States Champion and I'm going to show you why I'm going to be King of the Ring 2012.

[Seth Rollins]
You can stand there and say you're going to do all of those things all you want to, but later tonight when you and I set foot in this ring, and after all the dust has settled, I will be the one standing over you victorious. I will be the one who goes on to Supremacy, and I will be the one who writes his name in the history books by having the greatest debut this company has ever seen. Because the future is now. And I am the future of XWL.

[Seth Rollins]
You on the other hand? After I'm through with you, you'll continue doing what you do best; talking a lot and never backing up your words. You'll make all of these false promises, you'll talk down to everyone and you'll be the guy who everyone hates. Nobody likes a big mouth Miz, and that's exactly what you are. You'll have no friends and you'll make a ton of enemies because you have a god complex and you don't know when to keep your mouth shut. And when you sit there in the back every week and you watch my meteoric rise to the top of this business... I want you to be jealous. And I want you to be bitter. Because that's what you deserve to feel.

*Miz can be heard saying off mic “I deserve that? Really?” As he steps into the ring.*

[Jim Ross]
Business is surely about to pick up, folks! You can already tell that these two men are going to go to war later.

That's the true fire and passion that something like King of the Ring will bring out in superstars, especially a new hungry superstar like Seth.

[The Miz]
I deserve to be jealous? I deserve to be bitter? You're wrong, so.. so.. wrong. What I deserve is a main event spot, what I deserve is to be King of the Ring, what I deserve is to be World Champion and what I deserve is to be the most charismatic and decorated World Champion this company has ever seen! Nobody deserves this more than me! Do you understand that, Seth? You can call me a big mouth, you can call me whatever you want but I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm not being stopped in this tournament and surely not by some punk from Iowa. If you actually think I don't back up my words, you'll regret that when you're looking up at the lights after being pinned for a three count tonight. I don't need friends, I'm better on my own. Surely you saw when I had an alliance of sorts with R-Truth, all he did was drag me down but now I'm on my own in this company and that's just the way I like it because I don't have to look out for anyone but me! I guarantee you that in one years time, I will be the world champion. And if anyone is asked about Seth Rollins, all they will say is “Who?”

*The fans boo loudly at Miz' smug remarks.*

[The Miz]
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE BOO'ING THAT? I'm telling nothing but the truth! All of you shut your mouths right now, none of you have the right to judge someone like me. You don't know how hard I've worked to get where I am, just think that once tonight is over you go back to your pathetic day jobs and I'll continue my superstar lifestyle. And that's exactly what will happen to your little internet darling over here.

*Seth has had enough of Miz belittling the crowd as he buts in.*

[Seth Rollins]
Don't bring these people into it Miz. These people are the reason why you and I are here right now. These people are the reason you can put food on your table, and why you can afford the "superstar lifestyle" you love so much. Their hard-earned money is what we need to live and survive. So why don't you show them a little respect? The least you can do is keep the insults aimed at me, because quite honestly, I don't give a damn what you say about me!

*The crowd pops in a big way and begin to chant Rollins' name.*

[Seth Rollins]
I've heard it all before, and I'm getting tired of hearing you run your mouth! So why don't you shut the hell up, get out of this ring and go and spike your hair, put your make-up on or whatever the hell it is you do before you get ready for a match. And then later on, we can settle this once and for all as men in this ring instead of standing here calling each other names like small children. What do you say Miz?

*Miz looks irate at Rollins' comments as the fans back him.*

[The Miz]
You want to talk about us acting like small children? Just because you sound like a seven year old child doesn't mean I am one, all jokes aside. The time for talking is over, Seth. We clearly don't like a single thing about each other and we're settling that tonight, well, I'm settling it when I kick you out of this tournament to set up my reign for glory. Because I'm The Miz... AND I'MMMM...

AWWWWWWWWWWEEEESSS-

*Thud!*

*Suddenly, while in the midst of his usual catchphrase. Miz drives his microphone hard onto the forehead of Seth Rollins out of nowhere!*

[Jim Ross]
What the!

Oh, come on Miz! You have a match later on, settle this in the ring!

*Seth falls back against the turnbuckle holding his head, Miz walks right over to him and begins to lay in punch after punch to the head of Seth looking to weaken him for their match later on. Miz takes a step back and goes to big boot Seth but Seth ducks down causing Miz to catch his leg on the top rope. Miz gets his leg free and turns around into a full force spinning kick to the stomach of Miz. Miz bends over in pain holding his stomach as Seth runs against the ropes and on the way back he jumps for “The Blackout” his signature jumping stomp but as he's about to smash Miz' face to the mat he rolls out of the way at the very last second! Miz rolls right out of the ring and out of dodge. Miz retreats up the ramp looking furious, Seth leans on the ropes pointing at Miz and daring him to come back. Once Miz is near the top of the ramp and going through the curtain, Seth climbs the top rope and raises his arms in the air as the fans give him a loud ovation. We head off to a video package for the former world champion who made his return this week, Wade Barrett!*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Sucks that the pics are lost, but I decided to re-read this promo yesterday, and it still stands out as my favorite promo that I've written Razz

*We cut backstage to Curt Hawkins walking down the hallway, he finally spots Tyler Reks drinking from a milk jug. Hawkins looks to give Reks a high five before getting confused at what he’s drinking.*

[[Curt Hawkins:]]
Uh, dude…tell me that’s not my milk jug. Right?

[[Tyler Reks:]]
Nah dude, my buddy Kurt Angle gave me it!

*Reks continues to chug the milk from the jug.*

Why would he have milk at the sh…you know what, never mind. Just remember if I get picked that you better have my back tonight.

*Just then, Curt and Reks spot former XWL Diva Maxine walking down the hallway.*

Hey Max, how’s it goin’?

[[Maxine:]]
IT’S MAXINE! And for the RECORD, I'm just visiting friends...A.K.A. not you two. BYE!

…Want some milk?

Aww, I would Tyler...but I’m lactose intolerant, thanks for the offer though...NOT!

*Maxine’s eyes bug out as she groans in frustration before storming down the hallway*

Man, she must be on the RAAAAAAAAAAG…

*Maxine returns into camera shot, looking absolutely furious.*

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

I said Reks is looking sick, I better take him out of here before we need to call in the Janitor for some rags. See ya Maxine, wish you the best in your future endeavors or whatever the hell they say.

*Hawkins quickly rushes Reks down the hall towards the bathrooms but Reks stops them*

What’s the big deal, Curt? You almost made me spill my milk, man.

Shut up, Reks. Listen, you know I’m probably going to get voted into this match, right? You know, since I’m the biggest thing to hit this town since the casinos, and you know these people won’t want to “take a gamble” with these clowns, Zeke and Big Show, right?

Yes, Mr. Hawkins.

Then shut up, do your job, and watch my back tonight, get it? Got it? Good. Now let’s roll, I’ve got a vote to win.

*Hawkins and Reks leave to go towards the interview area to await Hawkins’s fate. Will he be chosen tonight? Will it be Zeke? Will it even be Big Show? I don’t know, but read later to find out, whores.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 pm

*As Bad Blood rages on the cameras switch backstage as the camera scrolls up showing Zack Ryder's t-shirt*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Look who it is Cole, it's Zack Ryder!

Michael Cole: I can't stand this kid, he's a joke!

*As the camera pans up to Zack's face, he's checking out his hair in the lenses of his shades*

Zack Ryder: Alright, sick, my hair looks great!

*A member of the backstage crew walks put as Zack stops him*

Zack Ryder: Hey, bro are they ready for me?

Backstage worker: Yeah, Zack, you're up.

*The crew member then walks off as Zack then puts on his shades and begins walking to the ring*

Jim Ross: Well Cole, it looks like you're in for a treat, because Zack Ryder is coming to the ring.

Michael Cole: Oh great...

*Zack Ryder's theme begins to play as the crowd cheer as the Long Island native*

*As Zack walks out onto the stage, he holds his flip camera in his hand as he films the crowd from the top of the ramp as fans hold up their Zack Ryder signs*

Jim Ross: And there he is folks, Long Island Iced Z! And you know what this means don't you King?

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I sure do JR, it means it's time for a special pay-per-view edition of Zack's hit show Z! True Long Island Story in the ring! This is the first time Zack has brought his show to the masses and let me tell you something JR, I can't wait for what he has in store for us tonight.

*With the hand not holding the camera he makes a phone gesture to his ear then shouts into his camera*

Zack Ryder: Call me!

Jim Ross: This Zack Ryder is quite the character and I see he's had quite the influence of Cole’s choice of hairstyle.

Michael Cole: What are you on about JR? I've been spiking my hair before anyone had heard of Zack Ryder. And if you ask my this kids a total goof ball. Woo Woo Woo, what the heck is that about?

*Now at ringside, Zack walks over to the timekeepers area to get a microphone, as the camera cuts to Zack's Dad and Big O at ringside*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And look who it is at ringside JR, Zack's dad Mister Ryder and one of his broski's The Big O!

Jim Ross: I wouldn't want to mess with him, just look at the size of him!

*As Zack reaches walks around the ring now with a microphone in his hand he approaches a child in the first row and hands him a Zack Ryder t-shirt*

*As Zack hops onto the ring apron, he climbs onto the second turnbuckle and stick his arms up making "LI" with his fingers as he raises the microphone to his mouth as begins speaking*

Zack Ryder: Now who's having a great time tonight?

*As Zack asks the crowd a question they cheer in response*

Zack Ryder: Well it's about to get a whole lot better, because Broski's it's time!

*After playing for a few seconds, Z! True Long Island Stories theme fades out, with Zack now stood in the middle of the ring*

Zack Ryder: Live in this very ring I bring to you a very special edition of Z! True Long Island Story and I am your host the XWL Internet champion! Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder!

*As Zack finishes talking the graphic for sign of the week is displayed on the titantron*

*After the graphic disappears from the titantron, the camera cuts back to Zack in the ring*

Zack Ryder: Everybody hold up your signs, because it's time for sign of the week. *Zack points to a sign in the front few rows saying "SICK!" in front of a #* that's a cool sign bro! *He then points to a four sheet Woo Woo Woo You know it! sign* That's right Borski’s I do know it! Wait a second are you serious bro? Check that one out!

*As Zack points to a fan in the front row the camera aim shows Zack's Dad proudly holding a full-sized cardboard cut-out of Dolph Ziggler*

Zack Ryder: Where did you even get that Dad? I didn't even know they made Dolph Ziggler ones, you know what Dad, that's not the point. Why would you even want a Dolph Ziggler one, you know he stole my HDMI cable right? And my girlfriend? And he tried to steal my show! I hate that guy and you hold up a cardboard cut-out of him. What happened to all my merchandise you were wearing? You had it on a minute ago! Come on, dad, you can't do this to me, we're live on pay-per-view and you're embarrassing me. I can accept that you think he's a good wrestler and all, but... hey you know what, it's ok Dad, I've got you covered.

*Zack rolls out of the ring under the ropes and lifts the rope apron up and pulls out a cardboard cut-out of himself and carries it over to his dad, then swaps the two cut-outs, and takes the Dolph Ziggler one back to the ring with him*

Zack Ryder: Well it looks like my show just got a guest, so please Broski's worldwide give a warm Z! True Long Island Story welcome to the Showoff Dolph Ziggler!

*Zack puts one arm around the cardboard cut-out as he begins to talk to it*

Zack Ryder: Well since you're here, Dolph, let me ask you a few questions. I'm sure you don't mind.

*Zack points the microphone over to the cut-out then quickly pulls it away*

Zack Ryder: Thanks bro, I didn't think that would be a problem. First of all, Dolph, how does it feel to be a guest on Z! True Long Island Story Live?

*Zack points the microphone to the cut-out for a second then pulls it away*

Zack Ryder: Wait, I already know what the answer to that is, it feels great, right? Anyway so what I want to know is how come week in week out you call my show lame, but every single week you hack into it?

*As Zack leans in the get Dolph's answer he quickly pulls the microphone away again*

Zack Ryder: Actually bro, don't answer that why don't you tell us all the real reason why nobodies seen you since Final Stand IV?

*Once more Zack leans in for the answer then pulls the microphone away*

Zack Ryder: What's the matter, bro? Feeling a little stiff? It's alright though, because we all know the real reason. You're scared right bro? You know that the last time you wrestled me, I fist pumped your face so hard you couldn't stand it, that's why on the night I cameback, you disappeared right bro? And you know what? Now that we're both in the ring at the same time, I don't see why I shouldn't do it again!

*Zack Ryder punches the head off the cardboard cut-out, much to the fans delight, the packed crowd are 100% broski's, and they all turn to anger when a voice is heard over the speakers and a man is seen on the titantron*

[Dolph Ziggler] Zack... Zack... Zack. You really don't get it yet do you? You can't just get rid of me. I already took your show off the air for one week, and hijacked the rest of them all. And you thought that doing your crappy show in-front of these lowlifes was going to stop me? Nothing can stop me, and nothing WILL stop me until I put an end to this moronic tirade that is the Ryder Revolution.. No matter how much you pander these fans, in the ring, on twitter, on youtube, myspace, whatever! It doesn't change the fact that you flat out suck in the ring. Let's face it, Justin Credible could wrestle rings around you even though he's been working at Olive Garden.. he's still better than you, just like the 99% of this roster who are better than you with the 1% of people you ARE better than being Alex Riley... Yeah.. yikes. But don't let that go to your head Broski, that's no hard accomplishment. A hard accomplishment for you would be getting me off your show but you're clearly too much of a meathead to tell the difference between changing your YouTube password to relate to Eve every single damn time!

[Dolph Ziggler] While you're out getting drunk out of your mind with The Big O at Ten O' Clock getting set for bed in that sewer that you call Long Island, I'm having the time of my life in the hottest clubs in Hollywood. Which is reason number 6270 as to why I'm better than you, and just saying, #6720 trending worldwide as we speak... Damn I'm good. Buuuut back to my original reasoning of being here, well, do I really need a reason? I'm here to save Bad Blood and steal the show as I always do night in and night out but this time on Pay Per View. I wasn't going to let these people spend their money to see a show without the showstealer himself!

[Dolph Ziggler] Zack, YOU are the biggest goof in XWL. YOU are the guy standing in the ring with the cheesiest grin on your face as you try to get these people to like you.. for once. The only reason they all sort of cheer you is because they can relate to you, and oh that is NOT a compliment. They're all out of shape useless freaks who could never get a girl even if they paid her. And it's because you're so fascinated with social media, and all of these marks can only use social media to talk because let's face it, they all have the social skills of a watermelon. You're a hero to these people and it makes me sick because why should people look up to you? You're so close to your fifteen minutes of fame running up, I'm the guy that they should be all over..

[Dolph Ziggler] I'm tired of waiting around, I'm honestly bored of hacking your stupid show. The fun and games are over, Zack. You know what I'm gonna do now? I'm gonna put you out of your misery, I'm going to get rid of you, once and for all. Because once you're out of here, I'm in the clear to take over this show myself, there won't be any distractions in the form of you or your ridiculous fan base. XWL without you, the big O, whatever that bald guys name is.. Is just perfection, and let's face it, that's what Dolph Ziggler is all about.. I'm so damn sick, of being SO damn sick. And I'm soooo damn sick of Zack Ryder taking up precious airtime on Pay Per View, see ya' in three.. two.. one..

*The theme song of Dolph Ziggler hits as the fans boo and groan simultaneously, the Hashtag Heel himself walks out onto the stage. He does his signature hair flick, he takes off his jacket and looks as if he's going to make his way down to the ring. But all of a sudden the fans cheer, The Big O has jumped the guard rail! The fans pop big-time yet again as he darts up the ramp towards Ziggler, Dolph doesn't really know how to react but he goes to hit Big O. But The Big O just runs into Dolph and completely floors him with an earth shattering clothesline!! Ziggler is just out on the stage floor, the fans are going nuts.. Big O then walks back to his seat while high fiving as many fans as possible soaking up the moment. And the show casually continues on..*

Zack Ryder: Hey Dolph! Just so you know, he's the Big O, but more importantly he's my broski, just like all of these people here tonight. Keep hacking my show if you want, I know you need the airtime anyways, but just so you know, if you want to mess with me then you have to go through him. Oh, and Dolph if you can't handle that heat, then get out of his O Zone!

*The crowd cheer as a small "Big O" chant can be heard, and the camera's show Zack's Dad and The Big O stood in front row*

Zack Ryder: Now broski's next week I promised you a historic night, and if that isn't good enough for you then I don't know what is. And I guess that bring us to tweet of the week!

*Once Zack finishes talking the graphic for Tweet of the week is displayed on the titantron for a few seconds*

*As the graphic disappears, a tweet appearing on the titantron as Zack Ryder reads it out loud "@uhohitsthebigo Zack's hooked us up with some #SICK tickets for Bad Blood and @Chiapetta can't come #Areyouseriousbro*

Zack Ryder: So who's having a great time tonight?

*The crowd cheer in response to Long Island Iced Z!*

Zack Ryder: Me too broski's and I can't wait for the rest of it, like in the mainevent, Justin Gabriel is defending his World Heavyweight championship against last weeks Broski of the week Ted Dibiase in tonight's mainevent! But who do you guys want to see leave as champion? So tell me, who wants to see Justin Gabriel remain champion?

*About half the crowd cheer for the South African Werewolf*

Zack Ryder: And who wants to see my broski Ted Dibiase become World champion for the first time?

*Then the other half of the crowd cheer for The Fortunate Son*

Zack Ryder: Either way, I'm sure it will be a great match and a great way to end the show, it's nights like this that make it great to be a wrestler, I just wish I had a match tonight, I wish I had a match every night. Even if I had to move down the ladder and fight the guys in the X-Treme division that would be cool with me broski's. I think you'll find out just how X-Treme Zack Ryder can really be, just imagine that, Zack Ryder Undisputed XWL Internet champion and XWL X-Treme Champion. I want it trending worldwide, let's make sure everyone around the world, even in XWL Headquarters knows all about it. #XTremeBroski. Let's make it happen! Now I don't know what you guys think, and to me that sounds SIIIICCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!

*Then as Zack finishes talking once more he points to the titantron the graphic for Broski of the Week is displayed on the titantron*

*Yet instead of the Broski of the Week coming out.....*

[???] ATTENTION PLEASE.

*The crowd is in utter confusion, as Zack Ryder and the commentators.*

Jim Ross: Wait just a minute here!

*Finally, after a few moments, 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes makes his way out to the stage!*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Oh no, I thought this guy was injured.....

Michael Cole: Oh no? How about oh yes! Cody Rhodes has come back to not only save XWL again, but from this awful show!

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Oh come on! Cody has no business being out here during Zack's show!

Jim Ross: It's a little startling how one could return from a sprained ankle so quickly.....

Michael Cole: Does it really matter! Cody Rhodes is back early!

*Cody finally enters the ring as the crowd is in a flurry of boos. Zack raises the microphone and says one thing.*

Zack Ryder: Are you serious bro? You.....

*Cody puts his finger up, silencing Zack. He begins to speak, or so we think.*

[Cody Rhodes] Hahahahahahahahahaha

Jim Ross: What in the world.....

*As soon as Cody finishes he laughing, he pops Zack Ryder right in the head with the microphone!*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Hey, that was uncalled for!

Jim Ross: It was a cheap shot, that's what it was.

Michael Cole: That was a great shot! About time someone shut this goofball up!

*The crowd is yet again booing Cody in a wild frenzy as he stands over Zack, who is holding his head. He simply smirks at the hurt Ryder.*

Jim Ross: That may be one of the sickest smiles I have ever seen!

*As Ryder is staggering to his feet, Cody grabs him and sets him up for a Cross Rhodes, turning his face from smiling to sinister.*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: That shot with the mic was enough! Stop this!

*Despite King's pleas, Cody drills Ryder into the mat with a devastating Cross Rhodes.*

Jim Ross: Oh come on! Get this kid out of here.

*Cody remains in a kneeling stance over Ryder, with a straight expression on his face. Quickly, it turns into a smirk as he soaks in the heat from the Denver crowd.*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: How on earth can you condone something like this, Cole?

Michael Cole: Easily! Zack Ryder is an annoying, overrated, goofball who doesn't deserve on Cody's show! And Cody is great! He's Dashing!

*The crowd continues to boo Cody Rhodes as he smirk has turned into a full blown laugh.*

Jim Ross: I can't stand this kid..... He's a jackass!

Michael Cole: Calm down JR! You're gonna blow off your hat with all that steam! Haha!

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Cole, just shut up.

*Cody continues to laugh as he now stands over Zack Ryder, holding his hand in the air. The segment fades out with this image.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonguin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 pm

I loved that segment and the whole Cody/Ryder feud in general. Good times. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bang
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:00 am

The Forbidden One wrote:
I loved that segment and the whole Cody/Ryder feud in general. Good times. IGN Rose

I love you too Penguin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 pm

*Jack Swagger is shown backstage, the fans boo as Dolph Ziggler walks onto the screen.*

[Dolph Ziggler] 'Sup Jack, what are you doing around here? I thought the dark matches ended like an hour ago or something...

[Jack Swagger] You know Dolph, that hurt my feelings, it almost hurt as much as that RKO on Redemption.

[Dolph Ziggler] What's this? Jack Swagger trying to show some charisma?! You're hilarious! But check this, unlike you, I'm going to do something! I'm not going to let that RKO slide, you best believe I will get revenge for that punk Orton.. That's if Undertaker leaves any pieces of him left after tonight.

[Jack Swagger] Dolph i have charisma, i just haven't had the chance to show it yet in till now. And i promise you Dolph, i promise you that i will be the bigger star by the end of the year. And maybe instead of getting your revenge on Randy, you could fight the all American American next week on Redemption.

*Dolph leans in towards Swagger and begins to talk in a very brash and confident tone.*

[Dolph Ziggler] Alright, I want you to listen to me and listen good. I don't have time for someone like you, I'll admit, you used to be one hell of a superstar here but your slipperly slope came after you tagged along with a whore named Rosa Mendes and started thinking you were the hottest thing around. You're stupid if you think I'll face you on Redemption, Jack. You're not on my level, you never were and never will be. Get back to me when you've done something noteworthy to even face me in a match..

*Jack looks to Dolph*

[Jack Swagger] I will.......

*Jack walks away*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdogg50c
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Tue May 21, 2013 5:37 pm

**camera cuts to Drew McIntyre walking to his locker room**

Drew:"i am the most gifted superstar here no one can match my unlimited potential and aggression and that is why i will become champion faster than anyone before me has ever done. The GM doesn't handpick just anyone he hand picks people that are above and beyond the gods themselves and then above them is me cause no one is in my league not Rock not Del Rio and certainly not David Otunga tonight i will destroy him."

Drew:"By the time it's over he'll be begging for mercy when i beat him to make my debut here in XWL then i'll destroy the roster on superstar at a time. you know a stupid american once said life is like a box of choclates well my match tonight is gonna be more like a game of poker because i'm gonna fold Otunga like a deck of cards"

**Camera fades into a advert as Drew enters his locker room**

This was my first promo here, Probably ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:15 pm

The true GOAT XWL promo

A video was posted on The Miz’ twitter account (@MikeTheMiz). The video starts off with a recap of Ted DiBiase vs. The Miz; it shows The Miz taking a hard landing on the Dream Street, thus injuring his back. It shows Miz in the hospital bed days after his injury, the video fades to black and “January 19th, 2012. R-Truth’s birthday.” Appears on the screen, The Miz is shown getting onto a plane. He has a walking stick for his back and he talks while at the airport.

[The Miz] Well, despite my injury. It’s R-Truth’s birthday, and I know he’s been down recently due to my injury so I thought I’d fly to North Carolina to visit him in his house to wish him a Happy Birthday. As you can see I’m not the horrible person that the XWL fanbase makes me out to be, even though I’m injured I’m still going to my friends house on his birthday because I’m a good person! Unlike most people in XWL, I’m not selfish at all. I’m going to broadcast this all for my MizFits on Twitter!

The video fades out to black again and “Charlotte, North Carolina. R-Truth’s house.” appears on the screen. The Miz slowly but surely gets out of his car, he takes his walking stick and slowly walks up to the door. He reaches the door and male and female voices are heard arguing, Miz looks a little confused but still rings the doorbell. The shouting stops for a few seconds; Miz continues to wait but rings the doorbell again. After about a minute you can see the curtain moving in the front window, R-Truth is hiding behind the curtain trying to see who is there but once he notices who is there he swings the curtain open and you can vaguely hear him say “MIZ!” Miz smirks and steps back a bit, Truth opens the door and walks right up to Miz and hugs him with a tight grip. Miz shouts in immense pain.

[The Miz] TRUTH!! MY BACK!!!

The video cuts off and the words “One hour later.” Appears. Miz is shown lying on a couch in Truth’s house with ice on his back.

[Truth] Miz?......

[The Miz] WHAT?!

[Truth] Don't what me!

[The Miz] That's not what I was doing.....You know what? Never mind, what was it you wanted to say?

[Truth] I just wanted to ask you if you were still mad at me for hurting your back?

[The Miz] .......Don't worry about it man, I'm not mad, it just hurt.....really hurt.....Anyway, this is your big day, your birthday! If you could have just one present for today what would it be? Any one wish?

[Truth] I wish for three more wishes!

[The Miz] .........Truth......Do you......Do you think I'm a genie?

[Truth] Don't talk crazy Miz, there's no such thing as genies!..............I think you're my guardian angel!

[The Miz] But angels don't exist either?

There is a long awkward silence in the room before it is broken with Truth beginning to sob, Miz looks on with a plain face, actually seeing a grown man crying over angels not being real was preposterous to him, just as Truth begins to cry fully, Truths big sister comes into the room and see's what's going on, she hugs and consoles him while saying...

[Sha-tay-tay Truth] What the hell is going on in here? Why are you crying Ronnie? Did you guess the wrong answer on who wants to be a millionaire again?

[Truth] No.......The Miz told me that.....that angels weren't real!

[The Miz] You people are kidding me right?

[Sha-tay-tay Truth] What do you mean... you people?! How dare you! Now why on earth would you go and say something so silly! Come on Ronnie lets get you cleaned up and then you can open your presents

[Truth] Can I wear my top hat?

[Sha-tay-tay Truth] Of course sweetie, now lets go. You boy, with the goofy haircut, you sit there until we come back, do not touch anything!

Truth and his sister head upstairs to change but meanwhile, The Miz is left downstairs on his own, now Miz has never been one for following orders, especially not from strangers, he slowly gets up and begins to take a look around the house.. He picks up his walking stick and moves towards the fire place, he looks at certain photos that are in frames on the fire place. He picks up the first one.

He smirks, until he notices the second picture.

He picks up the framed picture of Truth, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. He looks confused at it, he goes to put it back where it was but he accidentaly knocks over a photo, breaking the frame in progress. He picks up the broken photo and it is a photo of Truth from his reign as US Champion.

He can hear Truth and Sha-tay-tay walking down the stairs, he panics and throws the photo behind the couch. He hurries over and sits back down, in walks Sha-tay-tay and Truth, Truth wearing a top hat and new clothes.

[Truth] Damn, I need to start wearin' a top hat to the ring! I'm as slick as Ric Flair right now!

Miz nods towards Truth and then puts his hands on his head, he doesn't know what to do until the doorbell rings.

[The Miz] How could I have forgotten?! Your present! I'm having it delivered, go open the door, Happy Birthday Man!

Truth makes his way to the door as excited as ever, Sha-tay-tay follows him as Miz limps out with his walking stick. Truth opens the door as a delivery man is standing at the door with a sheep...

& Miz] Oh..............My...............God......................

[Delivery man] Which one of you gentlemen is Mike Mizanin?

[The Miz] .............That'd..........That'd be me.....

[Delivery man] Can you sign here please sir?

[The Miz] Yeah sure, but first, can I speak to you over there in private please?

The man hands Truth the sheep who takes it willingly and holds it under his arm while looking on quizzically at The Miz and the delivery man who are talking roughly 10 feet away....

[Delivery man] What seems to be the problem sir?

[The Miz] Don't you sir me! What is the problem? Are you mentally deficient!? I ordered a Labrador! That my friend is a sheep, not a damn dog!  

[Delivery man] Sir.....Sir....Calm down and we'll get it under contr....

[The Miz] DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I AM CALM!

[Delivery man] Well.....Sir.....There's nothing we can do about it, if you just sign here then I'll be on my way......

[Truth] MIZ! YO MIZ!

[The Miz] WAIT A MINUTE TRUTH! I'M TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF IT!

[Delivery man] Sir I can assure you that I'm not allowed to leave here with that sheep, my boss would kill me....

[Truth] MIZ! IT'S ABOUT THE SHEEP!

[The Miz] I KNOW! I'M TRYING TO GET RID OF IT!

[Truth] GET RID OF IT? I LOVE HIM! IMMA CALL HIM TURNIP!

Miz looks at the Delivery man who just smirks, Miz tells him it's been the longest day of his life before signing his name on the dotted line. The camera blacks out and up come the words, "Dinner Time" We now see a dinning room that has Truth, Miz, Grandma Truth, Sha-tay-tay, Uncle Ronald and Turnip the sheep all sitting around a big glass table. Truth walks out of the room for a second and comes back with a pink party hat, he places it on Miz' head as he sighs. Suddenly Uncle Ronald does an earth shattering fart, nobody apart from The Miz seems to notice.

[The Miz] What in gods name was that?

[Truth] What do you mean?

[The Miz] Err, nothing. So.. Truth, you and I really need to talk about XWL. Now that I'm hurt, you're pretty much on your own. We know there's a lot of sly people who aren't-

[Grandma Truth] Oh hush, Mitch! It's Ronnie's birthday for crying out loud, we need to celebrate! Our big boy is turning 40! Mitch, come on into the kitchen with me for a second.

Miz gets his walking stick and he limps into the kitchen with Grandma Truth.

[Grandma Truth] Now boy, when we go back in I want you to carry in this birthday cake for Ronnie. I'll dim the lights and we can all sing happy birthday to him!

[The Miz] Erm, I don't think I should really do that. You see I have a bad back injury from wrestling and I need to take it easy, I really do. Maybe you could carry the cake since you're his grandmother, you know?

Grandma Truth laughs and snatches Miz' walking stick out of his hand, she gets him to hold the cake and lights the candles. They both walk into the room, Truth eagerly sits at the table. Grandma Truth starts to sing happy birthday to him, Turnip and Uncle Ronald sit silently but Sha-tay-tay, Grandma Truth and The Miz all sing happy birthday to Truth...

[The Miz]
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear R-Truuuuth
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu

[Grandma Truth] What the hell are you doing Mitch? That's not the Happy Birthday song! THIS, is the Happy Birthday song!

[Grandma Truth] and [Sha-tay-tay Truth]
Happy Birthday dear Ron
40 Years have now gone
So get up off your ass!
And finish your origami class!

Uncle Ronald lets go another killer fart which no one else seems to notice but it somehow rounded off the song, almost as if it was supposed to.....Everyone cheers and starts doing the robot dance which seems to be a family tradition by the looks of things.

[Truth] MIZ! THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I GOT A CAKE SHAPED LIKE A RING, A SHEEP AND MY VERY OWN RUBIX CUBE, HOW LUCKY CAN A GUY BE?

[The Miz] Yeah that's great buddy.......

[Truth] Now Miz, I don't wanna get all sappy and start leaking worse than Sha-tay-tay when she sleeps, but I just want you to know, that you are my best friend. Now I mean that, and I don't just mean right now, I mean of all time! That's why, I wanna show you something that only Me, Grandma Truth and Ronald Regan have ever seen.....My Bedroom..........

Miz looks hesitant at first but after he takes a glance back at the roboting family he kindly nods and tells Truth to lead the way up the stairs. They make the way up to Truth's bedroom.

[Truth] Now this is where the magic happens y'all...

Truth opens the door, Miz looks gobsmacked to see wrestling memorabilla surrounding the room. Posters, magazines, action figures, DVD's and games are everywhere. Truth walks in and turns on his Xbox 360.

[Truth] Come on man, what do you wanna play? We got Left 4 Dead 7: Bill is back!, GTA 6: Featuring The Briscoes, XWL '12, Dead Rising 4: With more zombies!

[The Miz] I'm not really the gamer kind of person.. But how did you get so much wrestling memorabilla in your room? This is insane!

[Truth] Have you ever heard of a.. five finger discount?

[The Miz] Really?

[Truth] The XWL Storage warehouse never knew what hit them!!

[The Miz] REALLY?! You stole all of this?!

[Truth] Oh damn! I didn't think you'd fall for that, I bought all of this stuff. When I'm not wrestling I like to spend my time on eBay and being a smart buyer. I'm very interested in different aspects of wrestling and having all of this stuff makes me feel closer to wrestling!

[The Miz] .......Wow......I never knew you where so intellige....

[Truth] I GOT IT, LET'S PLAY MARIO GALAXY 3: LUIGI DIES DUE TO SPACE DISEASES!

The camera shows The Miz's facepalm before it cuts out and the words, "Home Time" appear on the screen in block letters. Miz is standing at the front door with the entire Truth family, giving them each a hug, although he squeezed Uncle Ronald a bit too hard and now he needs a colon transplant........

[The Miz] Well, thank you for having me, I had....fun.

[Truth] It's all our pleasure Miz, you're welcome here anytime, my house, is your house!

[Grandma Truth] Who's house?

[Truth] .........Runs house?

The Miz's cab for the airport pulls up outside the house, rushing the farewell...

[The Miz] That's my cue to leave, I'll see you soon Truth.

[Truth] Hold up, hold up, did you actually think I'd let you leave empty handed? Wait just a minute to I get you your present, it's just here behind the couch....

[The Miz] Umm, no! No! Don't be silly, it's your birthday, It's fine honestly, you can give it to me at my birthday!

[Truth] WHAT THE HELL?! Who smashed up my all time favorite photograph from my United States title run? Miz, we gotta solve this conspiracy!

Truth walks back to the front door but the Miz is no where to be found and his cab is away, Truth looks noticeably sad, now he'll never know who smashed his picture, he sits down on the front porch as the rest of the family head inside, Truth is staring down at the remains of his photo when all of a sudden Turnip approaches him and snuggles his head under Truths arm....

[Truth] You know what Turnip? I think this is gonna be the start of a beautiful friendship.....

[Turnip] Baa?

[Truth] You know what, you're right! I'll just replace the photograph

[Turnip] Baa!

[Truth] What do you mean how will I do that? It's easy, I just gotta win the United States Championship again!

[Turnip] Baa....

[Truth] You get it now don't you, you know what, let me show you my bedroom...

[Turnip] BAAAA?

[Truth] Of course that's not what we're gonna do! I'm a christian! I'm waiting until I'm married......so thanks.....but no thanks...

[Turnip] Baa?

[Truth] Isn't it obvious? We're gonna watch Burn Notice!

[Turnip] Baa!

[Truth] WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HATE BURN NOTICE!

Truth is now seen carrying the sheep over to the grass and placing him down before running into the house crying and slamming the door shut screaming for his Grandma.....

[Turnip] Baaaaa...........................

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In with the old   

Back to top Go down

In with the old

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: General Discussion-