Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011

Go down 
+7
Jonguin
#NOTSEME
TheFilthParade
TheKrzyOne
Legal
Bang
P.R Son
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:30 pm

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Redemp1

Live From- Little Rock, Arkansas

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlredemptionmarkhenryXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionaj
Mark Henry Vs AJ Styles

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 RedemptionbookertXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionbigshow
Booker T Vs Big Show

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlredemptiongoldustXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptioncurthawkin
Goldust Vs Curt Hawkins

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlredemptionkellyXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionnatalyad
Kelly Kelly Vs Natalya

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlredemptionkevinnashXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptiontripleh
Kevin Nash Vs Triple H

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlredemptionbullyrayXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionjeffhardy
Bully Ray Vs Jeff Hardy

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlredemptionjustingabrXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionmiz
Justin Gabriel Vs The Miz

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 F8Nyj
Evan Bourne & Sheamus Vs Alex Riley & Mason Ryan

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlbreakdowntherockXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg
The Rock Vs Michael McGillicutty

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlredemptionreymysteriXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Rey Mysterio Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlbreakdownajleeXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionmaryse
AJ Lee Vs Maryse

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlredemptiontruthXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownicwade
R-Truth Vs Wade Barrett

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 XwlredemptioncenaXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionteddibiase
John Cena Vs Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:22 pm

*As the Redemption opening video ends, the theme restarts as the traditional firework show begins*

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 OhneTitel-new

*As the fireworks end, the volume of the music gets louder, and a variety of shots of the arena showing the fans hyped up and ready for the show whilst Michael Cole and Joey Styles introduce the show*

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are live from Little Rock, Arkansas, I am the voice of the XWL Michael Cole and along side me is my broadcast partner Joey Styles!

Joey Styles: We have a great night in store for you folks tonight with the always star studded action only saw on Redemption. Tonight we will see one of the contenders for the World championship Justin Gabriel go one on one with Michael Coles favourite The Miz.

Michael Cole: That's going to be a great match up right there, and I can't wait to see The Miz pick up a victory. But then we also have former World champion The Rock over from Breakdown to take on Michael McGillicutty, one half of the Chickbusters AJ Lee will take on Maryse, And yet another contender for the World championship, the Intercontinental champion Wade Barrett is here tonight to take on R-Truth!

Joey Styles: And then if that wasn't enough, in our Main Event of the evening, the man who defeated Shawn Michaels last week and The Rock at November to Remember John Cena will go one on one with the Fortunate Son Ted Dibiase!

Michael Cole: I can't wait to see that match happen, both of those men are more then capable of great things, and are two of the top stars in the XWL today. We've got all that and much much more here tonight, so let's get things started!

*As Cole and Styles talk between each other, Shawn Michaels theme begins to play as the crowd cheer for the Heartbreak Kid*

Joey Styles: And what a way to start the show, the United States champion, Shawn Michaels! After a valiant effort last week, Shawn succumbed to a defeat in last weeks Main Event by John Cena.

Michael Cole: That was a very good match up last week, but I thought Shawn wasn't here tonight. What's he doing here, I thought he was off hiding on Breakdown for the week.

*As Shawn's theme begins to play and he doesn't emerge onto the stage, the cheers die down and the theme stops, as Shawn appears on the titantron surrounded by fans*

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 2-6

Shawn Michaels: Hey, up here, on the titantron.

*As the camera looks up to the titantron, it shows Michaels stood around a pack of fans*

Shawn Michaels: Now I'm sorry I can't be there tonight, but I have a big match over on Breakdown against Alberto Del Rio this week. But never fear, the HBKid has took a page out of Rocky's book and acquired a satellite feed, for you people on Redemption.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 1-5

Shawn Michaels: And while you should all switch over the channel and check out Shawn Michaels take on Bertie Del Rio, Shawn Michaels has set this whole shindig up to make sure you people can go home happy. Right here in Little Rock, Arkansas!

*As Shawn goes for the cheep pop, the crowd let out a massive cheer*

Shawn Michaels: And as you can see Shawn Michaels has surrounded himself with his Kliq over on the blue brand for one night only. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 3-6

Shawn Michaels: Sure, it's a nice change of scenery, and there's a whole lot of great talent over here, but I can't wait to come back to where I belong next week over on Redemption.

*The Redemption crowd cheer for next weeks Redemption return of Shawn Michaels*

Shawn Michaels: Because I know while I'm over here two certain men over there are going to be doing a lot of talking about yours truly, Shawn Michaels.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 4-5

Shawn Michaels: The first one of those, of course is Kevin Steen. Now in case you missed it, at November to Remember, Kevin Steen lost a few pounds of championship gold to the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.

*As Shawn pokes fun at Steen the crowd cheer again and begin a "HBK" chant for a few seconds*

Shawn Michaels: And Kevin Steen came out last week, attacked Michael Cole. Thank god! And said he wants his rematch. Well fine by me, anytime big man, ANYTIME. You name the time, the place, heck you can even pick the stipulation. It doesn't matter to me.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 5-6

Shawn Michaels: What did you suggest? A tables match? With a guy like yours all you have to do is lean on it and it will break. It's not as if that will be a problem. And how about something else you mentioned. A Steel Cage match? That would just be good practice. Sure it would be a battle, but if anybody knows how to adapt to his environment then it's me. And that's exactly what I'll do.

*Shawn then pauses for a few seconds as the fans around him stick their hands up to the camera*

Shawn Michaels: Then...then you suggested one other thing, what was it again? That's right a Ladder match. Oh how naive can you get Big man? You actually want to step into the ring in a ladder match, with Shawn Michaels? The man who along with Scott Hall innovated that match, we put that match on the table, and if there's anything worth knowing about a Ladder match, you get bet your bottom dollar that I already know about it.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 6-4

Shawn Michaels: Although Kev, it doesn't really matter, what match type you pick, or even when it is, the only thing that you need to know is that November to Remember wasn't a fluke, the exact same thing will happen again. Ladder match, Table match, Cage match, whatever you can come up with it doesn't matter, because when you step into that ring with The Showstopper, you know exactly what's coming around the corner, and that's a little taste of Sweet Chin Music, courtesy of the HBKid, Shawn Michaels.

*The crowd cheer once again for Michaels as the fans around him cheer as well trying to get a touch of their hero*

Shawn Michaels: But let's put that to one side for the time being, because there is another certain Redemption superstar that I want to talk about, and that's Triple H.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 7-3

Shawn Michaels: Last week it was announced that at X-Treme X-Mas we will go face to face one more time, and what a way to end 2011 Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H, Three stages of hell. And trust me the name isn't to be taken lightly, it will literally be hell. Three matches. Three matches that we've been through together before, and after each and everyone of them it was hard enough to stand up after, and now we do them again. Back to back. There will only be one survivor, ONE last Degenerate. In Extreme Rules, in a Steel Cage, in Last Man Standing there are no rules, and for me and Triple H there are no limits, anything goes, and that's exactly what will happen. ANYTHING, ANYWHERE and at ANYTIME. Shawn Michaels and Triple H will rip each other apart like it's life or death. But let me assure you it's much more important then that.

*Shawn pauses as the fans around him cheer*

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 8-2

Shawn Michaels: It's not for championship gold, it's more then that. Triple H needs me out of his life, because the thought of me excelling in his world makes him sick to his stomach, because he knows whilst the Heartbreak Kid is at the top, he never will be. A long time ago we made a pact together, that when one of us looked at the other one and see's nothing but a shell of the man they used to be, we would talk, and they would retire. But that's not it is it Hunter? I don't feel like a shell of the man I used to be, I'm on the top of the world right now, and you want to take that away from me, don't you? But I'm not going anywhere.

*As Shawn says he's not going anywhere he shakes his head, and shakes his finger*

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 9-2

Shawn Michaels: And then...then I look at you, I look at what you've become. Let's face it Hunter, you always hoped I'd be the one that walks before you did so you could get the spotlight to yourself again. But when I look at you I don’t see the man who called himself The King of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin, The Game. I don't see that anymore, sure you still have the same ambitions as you always did, but you can't get the job done can you? You're not the same man you used to be. You're not the man that everyone goes into the arenas every single night and hopes you'd lose. You just can't get it done when it counts. And Hunter in case you forgot, when we made that pact we both agreed if that person refuses to leave graceful, we will force them too, and at X-Treme X-Mas that's exactly what I'm going to do. Just like you've been trying to end mine week after week after week, at X-Treme X-Mas I WANT YOUR CAREER.

*As Shawn finishes speaking, he turns around and high fives the fans stood around him, whilst his theme begins to play again*

Joey Styles: Well that was United States Shawn Michaels, with strong words for Kevin Steen and Triple H.

Michael Cole: It's no secret that I don't like Michaels, but after what Steen did to me last week, I'm praying that Shawn shows Steen a thing or two.

Joey Styles: It's amazing that you're able to remain professional, Cole, let's hope you can continue it after the commercial break.

*As the cameras begin to fade out to a break, Cole quickly gets in the last words*

Michael Cole: And remember to go on Twitter.com and use the hash tag #BANSTEENBAN!

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:19 pm

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 WCb8s

***XWL returns from a short commercial break and the words “XWL.com Exclusive” fill the screen. As the words fade, we are taken to an interview that was filmed late last week featuring Michael McGillicutty, who is sitting in a chair ready for the interview.***

Interviewer: Before we start, I just want to say thank you for taking the time to have this interview. My first question to you is regarding your situation with the fortunate son and the leader of the “DiBiase Posse” Ted DiBiase. What exactly is your problem with Ted?

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 McGillicutty4

McGillicutty: My problem with Ted? That's real simple, my problem with Ted is simply the fact that he gives third generation superstars a bad name. I've said that when I first interrupted him when he gave his “heartwarming” speech after failing to win the triple threat number one contenders match at The Monster Bash many weeks ago. He had many attempts to win a championship but ultimately fails at every one. Had that been me in his shoes, I would've been a multiple time champion by now. He may be a big name here in XWL, he may be the biggest name to never win a championship, but the fact of the matter is that he will never be half the man I am. I've only been here for almost two months and I've already bested him on two separate occasions, and at X-treme X-mas I plan on defeating him a third time.

Interviewer: Let me set the scene, after the mixed tag match against Ted DiBiase had come to an end, your hand was raised as the victor, Ted extends his hand to you as a sign of respect. It seemed like you going to do the same but instead you slapped him across the face and quickly booked it shortly thereafter. My next question is why did you do what you did?

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 McGillicutty1

McGillicutty: You can't be serious. Did you really buy into Ted's nice guy routine? Well I don't. I already knew what he was gonna do after he extended his arm, “as a sign of respect” like you put it. You seem confused, here let me help you. Ted extending is arm was all a ruse and I'll tell you why. He wanted me to drop my guard so that he can have the upper hand going into the Pay-Per-View. The second my hand would've touched his, it would've lead to him brutally assaulting me shortly after. So what did I do you ask, I simply gave Ted a taste of his own medicine and looked good doing it.

Interviewer: After Redemption went of the air, Vickie Guerrero came out and let the live audience in attendance know that the following week would have two special “Pick Your Poison” matches between yourself and, your rival, Ted DiBiase. My final question to you is, have you decided on who will be Ted DiBiase's opponent on Redemption?

***A sinister smile graces the face of Michael McGillicutty as he had no idea of the “Pick Your Poison” match.***

McGillicutty: Are you serious? I can pick who I want to face DiBiase on Redemption?

***McGillicutty thinks about the possible list of opponents for a few seconds before deciding on an ideal opponent for Ted DiBiase...***

McGillicutty: My choice is... John Cena.

***The interviewer is at a loss for words as he can't believe who was chosen the face DiBiase. But before the interview is concluded, McGillicutty leans into the camera like he has done in every interview or promo and says the all to familiar words...***

McGillicutty: Fear... the McGillicutter.

***With that being said the interview comes to an end and Redemption goes to a short commercial break.***
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:30 pm

So who wants to do a Coop with Chavo? Anyone?

Anyone?

okay
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:36 pm

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:

Anyone?

okay

I would but I've already got multiple plans for this week as Ted Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:47 pm

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:

Anyone?

okay

Alan should.

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 pm

The unfamiliar theme plays as Bully Ray walks onto the stage and the crowd looks on, most confused of how to react with some booing, he marches to the ring mic in hand. He steps into the ring and begins speaking...

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Normal_PDVD_1282~13

Bully Ray:
Well look at all the losers! I heard XWL was the place of champions, the place where Bully Ray could call home! But instead I come here and find this garbage, a place unfitting for the god of tag team wrestling, me. The man that personifies extreme is finally here in XWL and he is here to do just that be extreme. And to be extreme you have to have the hardware, you have to have the name to go with the face. And the name to go with my face is X-Treme. That’s right, I am going to work my way to the title and take it off that puny ass, poser known as “The” Brian Kendrick! He thinks he is hardcore? I’ll show him how to be hard-frickin’-core! Now onto the worthless piece of trash I’m facing in a few minutes, Jeff Hardy, who gives a crap about him? I can’t name one person who means so little to me and the rest of you…

The crowd begins booing, realizing they don’t want to be roped together with Bully Ray…

But in this match it’s not about winning, it’s about impact! And I plan to make plenty of it!

Bully Ray throws his mic down and calls for Hardy to come out. Hardy walks onto stage gazing into the crowd as they boo him as well and he slowly walks to the ring, eventually he gets in the ring as the referee calls for the bell and the match begins…

Normal Match
XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionbullyray XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionjeffhardy
Bully Ray vs Jeff Hardy

The bell rings and Bully Ray starts laughing at Hardy when he tries to tie up with him. After stalling for several seconds Ray finally heads towards to Hardy and locks up, only to deliver a swift knee to the abdomen of Hardy. As Hardy kneels in pain Bully Ray yells in his face, trash-talking, all of that followed by a big slap! Hardy jumps right to his feet and charges at him only for Ray to duck out of the ring. Bully Ray starts arguing with a fan at ringside after the fan made a remark about his weight, while he’s distracted Hardy runs off the ropes and dives over the ropes and hits a big splash on Ray on the outside! Hardy immediately follows up by tossing him in the ring for the cover, but only manages a 2 count. Hardy starts firing fists into Rays head as he’s trying to recover from the surprising splash he received. Hardy lifts him up and bounces him off the ropes and catches Ray on the rebound and delivers a reverse atomic drop immediately followed with a big clothesline! Hardy runs off the ropes himself and delivers a running splash to the fallen Ray! 1….2….Ray gets his shoulder up! Ray gets to his knees and connects with a swift shoulder to Hardy. As Ray wears down Hardy with punches, he works to a standing position and finally finished his barrage of fists with a double axe handle to the back sending Hardy to the mat. Ray immediately drops a big elbow on him and stands right up. Bully Ray set his foot on Hardy’s head and bent over and began trash talking, “I’m truly hardcore, you’re just a bitch!” Finally, he removed his foot and picked him up, Ray glanced at the official and whipped Hardy towards so that he was sandwiched between the turnbuckle and Hardy’s worn body, Ray used this as a chance to undo the top turnbuckle pad while the crowd was screaming at the ref to look but before he could Ray walked over to the corner and began pulling Hardy by the hair towards the exposed turnbuckle but Hardy began sprinting and shoving Bully Ray chest first into the exposed turnbuckle! Ray, barely able to breathe, turns around right into a kick to the gut annnnnnd a Twist of Hate! Hardy climbs to the top and leaps SWANTON BOMB! 1…2…3!

Winner:
XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionjeffhardy

After the match Hardy bails out of the ring taunting Bully Ray as he heads towards the back. Bully Ray in the ring is stunned at what just happened. He is yelling at the referee, showing him the exposed turnbuckle saying Hardy cheated, he begins yelling in the official’s face threatening to assault him if he doesn’t reverse the decision, but the referee stand strong in his decision and refuses. Finally, Bully Ray begins to walk out but half way through the ropes turn and looks at him again. He charges in the ring and grabs the official! He places him in a full nelson, it’s the Bully Bomb!! The referee is out and Ray is laughing as the crowd boo’s Bully Ray out of the place and walks out to his theme…

Sorry for the shortness, College sucks! Just one more week!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:16 am

*Following a short commercial, Redeption returns to Justin Gabriel's music playing throought the Arena*

*Justin Gabriel walks onto the stage to a loud cheer from the live auidence*
XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 EbeHt
*Gabriel makes his way into the ring*
XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 FpKi2
*Gabriel grabs a microphone and begins to speak*

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 TE0Gl
[Justin Gabriel]
Last week, R-Truth found out first hand that there is no quit in me. He tried everything he could think of, and Still couldn't keep me down. He even resulted to trying to cheat his way to victory using a steal chair, and That couldn't keep me down. R-Truth made the same mistake Wade Barrett has made, He underestimated me, and look what happened... I came out of that match victorious. Because Unlike Wade, who will try to take every shortcut he can to win a match, I'm willing to fight to win the match. and It'll be no different later tonight, when I finally get my chance to get revenge on the man who defeated me for The United States Championship The Miz...

*Huge boo's come from the auidence for the mention of The Miz's name*

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 71Wbe
[Justin Gabriel]
And It'll be no different at X-Treme X-Mas. I'll be stepping into the most dangours match of my career, A match where you could fall 20ft through a table at any minute,A match where anything is legal... But when it's all set and done, All the broken bones and the chair shots,everything that is thrown at me.... will all be worth it. Because I'll be standing here with the World Heavyweight Champion. It's been my goal ever since I came to this company, Back when I was in The Corre I promised you that one day I will become World Champion,and That's a promise I plan on keeping. I don't care what I have to do because I'm willing to put my body on the line to become the World Champion.Even if it means I have to drive the legend that is "Macho Man" Randy Savage through a table.. then that's what I'll do. Everybody in that match will be looking for just that one second, that one chance to climb the ladder and bring down the World Championship. CM Punk knows exactly what it's like to be in a TLC Match, He defeated one of the men who made the TLC match what it is. He knows what it takes to win a TLC match, and without a doubt CM Punk is the biggest threat in this match.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 V5mnB
[Justin Gabriel]
Macho Man... I said last week that I have all the respect in the world for Macho, everything he has done in this business. If it wasn't for the likes of Macho, I wouldn't be stood in this ring today.. But, just like CM Punk said last week... Macho doesn't deserve this opportunity. It took me an entire year of hard work to get a shot at the World Championship, but Macho gets that chance after a few short month. That doesn't mean I don't see him has a threat, we all know that Macho will take any chance given to him and he's proven that his entire career. Walking into the match and taking anybody lightly would be a mistake. A chance at that title will bring the best out of everybody...

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 AWfk5
[Justin Gabriel]
And that brings me... to Wade Barrett. Wade will be stuck in a match, where there is no short cuts he can take to win. He's going to have to work just as hard as anyone else to walk out of there with the World Title. I hate to say it but Wade is on a huge roll going into the match... He defeated the World Champion just last week... but that roll will all stop at X-Treme X-Mas. Wade will be going into this match with no idea what to expect. He can go into this match, not thinking I'm a threat and I'll prove him wrong.and If taking Wade Barrett out, means putting my own body on the line,then that's what I'll do. Wade doesn't realise that he's going into this match below everybody else because not only will Wade have the TLC match to cope with, he will have to defend his title against Tyson Kidd. Sure, Not a huge challenge but enough to weaken Wade down before the TLC Match. I promise you all now that Wade Barrett will not walk out of X-Treme X-Mas with the World Championship, I will do everything I can to stop him from winning that match. He's made a career out of taking shortcuts, and attacking people from behind, that isn't the type of World Champion this company needs.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 V3hsp
[Justin Gabriel]
and Wade, I know you are here tonight.. If I was you I'd be careful because when you least expect it you could be on the end of my Devastating.... 450 Splash.

*Justin Gabriel drops the Microphone as Redemption fades to a video package for World Champion.. CM Punk*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Dat David Otunga mischief

But nice promo, good stuff.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:54 pm

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 1XUOA
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Adam wrote:
XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 1XUOA

You never disappoint.

lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:19 pm

XWL Redemption heads back from a commercial break, and the cameras take us to a hallway in the backstage area, Mitch the camera guy is focused on a certain area...A slamming of a door is heard in the distance, Mitch then turns the camera slightly, and there is Ted DiBiase walking by and he's sporting a Santa hat on the top of his head.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 DyVhU

{Ted DiBiase}
Mitch! Wow man, I'm surprised to see you here tonight, especially after what Mike did to ya' last week, how's it going?

{Mitch}
You know me, Ted, I'm XWL's toughest cameraman, it's going to take more than a poorly named neckbreaker to keep me down!

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 LoiQz

{Ted DiBiase}
I hear ya' man!

{Mitch}
Ted, if you don't mind me asking, what's with the hat?

Ted raises his hand up motioning to the hat, all while grinning as only he can.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 CpNHl

{Ted DiBiase}
Oh, you mean this? Well my DiBiase Posse knows how much I love the holidays! So earlier out in the parking lot, they actually brought me a gift, which turned out to be this awesome hat! Don't I just look so damn spiffy in this?!

{Mitch}
Er, you could say that, so did you have fun out there?

{Ted DiBiase}
Come on, you know the answer to that, DiBiase Posse Parties are always fun! They actually not only had hot dogs, with some good K & M, they also had a smoked ham with all the fixins! I've never been so stuffed in mu life man! You should've been there, we played a couple games of football, took a bunch of pictures, and even sang songs! Luckily all of that wasn't recorded on camera, my voice is anything but soothing!

He laughs.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 ZasLK

{Mitch}
Sounds like you all had a great time.

{Ted DiBiase}
The best, it would've been a little bit better had Maryse attended, but you know chicks, always having to get their nails done, it's wrestling, why do you need freshly done nails, you're just gonna break em' anyways!

{Mitch}
Um, I don't know...So speaking of Maryse, after a little argument last week, you two left the arena for a uh "date" how did that go?

{Ted DiBiase}
Date? We were just hungry Mitch, friends gotta eat ya' know!

{Mitch}
Right, so did it go well?

{Ted DiBiase}
Uh, well I didn't get a plate of snails placed in front of me, so I'd say so! Although Maryse did get a little embarrassed when we were ordering, maybe I shouldn't have asked for deer when they suggested I try the rabbit...

Ted looks off to the right of him awkwardly

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 W55LX

{Mitch}
Interesting, now Ted, last week you and Maryse were in a mixed tag-team match with your rival Michael McGillicutty, and Natalya, things didn't go too well for you both, but like a true admirable man, you saw you got beat fairly, so you tried to shake his hand. But that didn't play out like you had hoped, did it?

DiBiase places his hand on his chin, and then follows with a slight groan.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 DWwTf

{Ted DiBiase}
No, no it didn't. You know what my problem is? I'm too damn nice, other superstars when you beat them, they'll bitch, they'll moan, and other times they'll attack you in a fit of rage. But what did I do? I extended my hand, to show respect, to a man that beat me cleanly, no excuses, no underhanded tactics, he got a three count on me, and how does he respond? He slaps me right across my pretty face, and flees! I still remember that smug smirk on his face, he actually seemed proud to have just done that. Maybe our views differ, but slapping another man, and then running away like a coward, to me that's not something to be proud of.

{Mitch}
Have you put any thought into how you'll possibly exact revenge?

{Ted DiBiase}
What am I a super villain? Look, was I happy about what happened, not in the least, am I over it? For the most part, see with me, you get second chances, Maryse got one, Justin Gabriel got one, and Michael McGillicutty is also getting one. I could go find him, throw him into a vending machine, stomp a mud hole in him, and walk it dry, but in light of the holiday season, I'm giving him a free pass. I won't do any of that, no seasons beatings, no 12 days of Christmas brawls, and I'm not going to put coal in his stocking either.

{Mitch}
Alright so let me ask you about this pick your poison deal between Michael and yourself. He revealed earlier that your opponent will be none other than John Cena, a man that's one of your very good friends, and a man that's currently in a heated rivalry with your ex best friend, The Rock. What's going through your mind knowing that in the main-event tonight you'll be battling a close friend like John Cena?

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 TRS66

{Ted DiBiase}
Well Mike definitely did pick a strong opponent, while John and I are friends, at the end of the day we're both in the business that involves kicking another man's ass...So really I don't see it as a big deal at all, sometimes you face guys you don't like, and other times you've gotta kick your own friend's ass. That's how the cookie crumbles sadly, but one thing I'm glad about, is the fact that tonight I get to face one of the best in this business, in a straight up one on one contest...No underhanded tactics, and this guy can be as cheesy as me! In fact why have a wrestling match, let's just have a contest to see who can tell the cheesiest joke!

{Mitch}
Um...

{Ted DiBiase}
Of course I'm not serious though, it wouldn't really be a contest because I'd win!

He lightly laughs ending with a slight grin.

{Mitch}
We know who Michael McGillicutty chose for you, but the question on everyone's mind, is why did you pick who you picked?

{Ted DiBiase}
Ah, yeah my pick was a little more thought out, see I used to be friends with The Rock, long long ago, back when he wasn't a ginormous, and whiny dick. I've faced him in the past, I know what he's capable of, so really that's why I chose him. Mikey didn't exactly give me an easy opponent, so neither did I!

{Mitch}
Can I get your thoughts on Vickie making a deal with Cody Rhodes to draft Maryse over to Redemption?

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 BP8S4

{Ted DiBiase}
Obviously I think it's great, I mean she and I have really had a lot of fun lately and she was pretty much an unofficial member of Redemption anyways so it's about time!

{Mitch}
Any final words toward Michael McGillicutty, or John Cena? I know you've got to go get prepared for later tonight, so I'll make this my last question.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Rb9s3

{Ted DiBiase}
I just wanna wish John Cena good luck, I'm looking forward to our match, I know we'll tear the roof off the building here in Little Rock!

{Mitch}
Well thank you for your time, Ted, and I wish you and John the best of luck tonight.

{Ted DiBiase}
No, thank you, and a Merry Santahatmas to you!

A smile comes across his face as the footage fades out and to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:51 pm

I went to hit "post reply" to make a comment on the Ted promo, but it sent me back to the main index, so I guess it was just not meant to be.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
I went to hit "post reply" to make a comment on the Ted promo, but it sent me back to the main index, so I guess it was just not meant to be.

okay
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:13 pm

*As Cena’s theme hits around the arena the fans jump to their feet cheering!*

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00012

Michael Cole
What the hell is he doing out here? Last week when we didn’t hear from Cena and that show had the highest ratings so far this month! Now dosen’t he know the people don’t like him they all want to see awesome superstars like my best friend The Miz! He is the only man in this industry who can truly call himself awesome.

Joey Styles
Cole will you just shut up! These fans here love John Cena just look at the reaction this crowd are giving him! They are all on their feet and they are going crazy for him.

Michael Cole
Well I for one am not a fan of John Cena and I think I speak for all of my Cole-miners here tonight when I say we don’t want to see this trash sucking up to everybody like the nice guy he wants everyone to believe he is!

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00021

*Cena rushes out and begins to look around smirking before standing on top of the stage to perform his signature salute to show respect to all of the troops.*

*As Cena rushes into the ring he strikes the CeNation pose as the camera cuts to a few fans performing the same pose back to Cena. As the camera cuts back to John it shows him with a mic in hand.*

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00056

John Cena
Now I understand its been a couple of weeks since I’ve really come out and spoke to you all directly but I think I don’t want to start making that into a habit and tonight well I think I have quite a bit to say to you all and get off my chest and first things first I am going to talk about my match tonight with Ted DiBiase. Now Ted ever since I’ve come back to XWL and ever since I’ve been here on Redemption you have always been there for me and I know we are pretty great mates. Now I saw what you had to say and first things first loving the santa hat dude, it suits you. Now I saw what you said about our match and I can only agree, now I know me and you are going to have a straight up match and going against a guy who has beaten the likes of Wade Barrett and even buried The Undertaker alive well it would only be natural to say I’m a little nervous going into this match. Now I’m as surprised that McGillycutty picked me as the next guy but rest assure what you said before is completely true, in this business outside of the ring we can be mates and have a drink but inside the ring we have a job to do and well that just so happens to mean we are going to give each other a good old fashioned ass whooping!

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00071

John Cena
Now even though I did take 3 kicks to the face last week at the hands of Shawn Michaels I did in fact manage to pick up a win against the United States champion. Now even though the match was a non title match I still managed to get a pretty big win cause I mean I’ve had my fair share of matches for the title and well it’s not being too good from them all. Now as much as I do think Shawn is a great champion and well he overcame a huge feat beating Kevin Steen I think it’s only a matter of time before I get another shot at that title and as much as I do like to see others who deserve titles being champion….I am starting to feel that the champ has been gone for too long if you catch my drift….

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00075

John Cena
Now I think there is only one more main topic which I want to go over and that is one man who is currently on Breakdown who hasn’t really seemed to be that interested in me over the last few weeks but I have a little feeling with the cocky attitude of his that me and him will be in the ring once again, that man can only be the man who used to bring all the electricity to the ring….The Rock. Now Rock, I know you’ve been obsessing over a new film of yours and I’m pretty sure with this new attitude of yours nobody in this arena will care what the hell you do with your career and movies and quite frankly I don’t know why the hell you would want to make another tooth fairy movie because really you were the laughing stock of the town the first time and well this time its just going to be twice as bad and I mean the amount of stupid silly jokes I could make it just off the chain! Who in the right mind would want to dress up in a silly little tutu taking teeth from children is beyond me. Now I know I have a younger audience and that is something I am definitely proud off but what I do is not as embarrassing as whatever the hell you do. Rock I’m not going to continue going on and on about different topics about you because in all fairness you did beat me and I have to give credit where credit is due you are amazing at what you do in the ring.

As Cena’s theme hits the crowd begin to cheer and he drops the mic and begins to do his signature pose before quickly hopping through the second rope and heading up the ramp.

sorry its nothing much, all my college work deadlines were in for this week so just wanted to make sure i got something done Razz
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Dat Cena promo, after I take you to dream street we'll go out for drinks at Burger King, take that Rocky!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:30 pm

E/T wrote:
Dat Cena promo, after I take you to dream street we'll go out for drinks at Burger King, take that Rocky!

:tna: yeah fuck you Dwayne!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Ash wrote:
E/T wrote:

:tna: yeah fuck you Dwayne!

:tna:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 RedemptionbookertXWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Xwlredemptionbigshow
Booker T Vs Big Show

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:30 pm

***As soon as Redemption returns from commercial, Michael McGillicutty's theme plays throughout the arena, signaling his entrance.***

***McGillicutty makes his way to the top of the ramp to a somewhat adequate amount of boos.***

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 MM17

***McGillicutty continues down the ramp, completely ignoring the audiences opinion of him and makes his way up the ring steps.***

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 MM23

***As McGillicutty enters the ring, he asks for a mic. Upon receiving the mic, he raises it towards his mouth to speak. But before he could utter single a word, the live audience in attendance starts to boo him. The boos don't seem to phase McGillicutty as he slowly lowers the mic and begins pacing back and forth for a few seconds. He stops in the center of the ring, begins scanning the crowd, and slowly re-raises the mic to his mouth.***

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 MM19

McGillicutty: So tonight I have to go one on one with none other than the former world champion, The Rock. Really Ted, that's your choice? You just had to pick your former best friend. You must really hate me. I take it that the reason you picked “Rocky” was because you don't want me to make it to X-treme X-mas. I'm not gonna lie, if I had to face myself in an extreme rules match, I wouldn't want me going into that match 100% either. You know that after I pinned you in our mixed tag match last week another match against me, in an extreme rules match no less, you wouldn't be able to take another loss. Your ego wouldn't be able to take it, and neither will your pride. In these past handful of weeks, you are slowly but surely becoming an afterthought, nothing but a forgotten memory, while I have been rising to the top... like a phoenix. And after I defeat The Rock tonight, management will have no choice but to give me a title match. I'm sure by this point, many of you have already come to the conclusion that I'm stroking my ego and that I'm going into this match overconfident, but that's where you're wrong... it's not being overconfident if you know your going to win.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 MM14

McGillicutty: Now that that's off my chest, I'm going to get to the reason I'm out here. Ted, you might want to play close attention to what happens next. Ladies and Gentlemen, without further ado, allow me to introduce my former partner and also the younger and far more talented brother of Ted DiBiase, Brett DiBiase.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 MM12

***As McGillicutty introduces Brett, the crowd goes into an uproar for the brother of their beloved Ted DiBiase. Brett makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of the audience before entering and shaking hands with his former tag team partner. ***

McGillicutty: How's it going Brett? Long time no see. You doing good?

***Brett begins mouthing words to McGillicutty that are inaudible to the rest of the audience.***

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 MM10

McGillicutty: Good. Good. So your probably wondering why I called and told you to make an appearance on Redemption? Before I answer that, I just want to say you don't know how many calls I had to make and favors I had to call in to get you here. Do you know your not the easiest person to find? Well anyways, the reason I asked you to come here is just to catch up and talk for old times sake. Believe it or not, Brett and myself were best of friends. We were even the tag team champions at one point for a different organization. And just like every tag team, we eventually lost the championships. But that was a long time ago. It's ancient history. Although, that loss wasn't my fault... you know what, enough beating around the bush. The real reason I told you to come here is to talk about your older and less talented brother, Ted DiBiase. I see you are slightly confused about that. It's real simple, your going to tell these people what I've known all along. Your going to tell them what Ted is really about.

***McGillicutty tosses his mic at Brett and yells at him to tell them the truth. Brett,with the mic in hand, hesitates to speak and turns to McGillicutty, who seems to be losing his patience. Brett sees this and raised the mic and begins to speak.***

Brett: Ted is a... great brother and hard worker. No one trains harder than him and no one loves the fans more than him. No one, and I mean no one, has more passion than him in this business. And at X-treme X-mas, you are going to be put on dream street. And another thing...

***Before Brett can finish his sentence, McGillicutty swipes the mic from him.***

McGillicutty: Enough games. I'm going to give you one more chance to redeem yourself and your pathetic excuse for a career. Do what I told you to do or your going to regret it.

***McGillicutty gives the mic back to Brett with such force that it almost knocks him over. Brett starts mouthing words to McGillicutty then raises the mic to speak.***

Brett: You don't understand Michael, that's the real Ted. I'm not going to stand here and spread lies about my older brother. He is who he appears to be, someone who likes tailgating with the XWL fans. Someone who doesn't resort to having to cheat to get a win. You see Michael, you and him are complete polar opposites. So you see, I'm not going to fall prey to your bullying or your precious McGillicutter. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm done here.

*** Before Brett can fully turn around and exit the ring, he spots McGillicutty walking towards him through the corner of his eye. He quickly reacts by tossing the mic at McGillicutty, who gets distracted long enough for Brett to land on punch. McGillicutty stumbles back a bit but quickly regains his composure. He glares at Brett with an angered expression. Brett tries to punch McGillicutty again but is quickly countered with a punch, which levels Brett. McGillicutty goes on the attack. He gets into the mounted position and begins unloading punch after punch with Brett trying his best to block the onslaught to no avail. McGillicutty makes it back to his feet and is showboating to the crowd and Brett is left lying on the mat bloodied and almost lifeless. McGillicutty quickly slides outside the ring, walks over to the bell keeper and gets a steel chair. He slides back into the ring with the chair and places it in the middle of the ring. He then points to the barely conscience Brett DiBiase, much to the displeasure of the audience. He begins to set up what looks like a McGillicutter, the infamous move that has put down many men for the three count, on the chair. Before he steps forward to hit his finishing maneuver, a sinister smile appears on the face of McGillicutty. He picks up Brett and puts him in what looks like a million dollar dream. But before he can lock it in...***

***Ted DiBiase's theme sounds, sending the entire arena into an explosive pop, just as the camera changes view to the stage, out runs Ted DiBiase wasting no time in running down the ramp just as humanly fast as possible! McGillicutty shoves Brett to the floor cautiously staring while the arena continues to go wild. Ted slides in and before McGillicutty can even attempt to flee, Ted leaps off the canvas and pounces on top of him. A blind furry follows as DiBiase lays into McGillicutty with an onslaught of brutal right handed shots, the fact that Michael would even dare try to attack his brother is just too much for this goofball to handle as the shots continue over and over with Michael trying to block them as best as he can but failing.***

Joey Styles: Ted DiBiase is laying it in hard right here!

Michael Cole: Someone needs to get that animal off Michael McGillicutty, he won't stop punching him!

Joey Styles: You do not mess with family and this is a perfect example, it takes a lot to infuriate this joyous young man, but Michael McGillicutty has done it! Ted's one pissed off monopoly player right now!

***Ted finally stops, he stands to his feet, looks down at the slightly bleeding Michael McGillicutty, then yells out to the crowd with them responding with a large pop. He then runs over to his brother, checking on him to make sure he's okay.***

Joey Styles: Ted's brother seems to be alright, but things could have gone so much worse had he not made the save.

Michael Cole: I just think he completely overreacted, if he was so concerned for his brothers well being then why did he just spend like five minutes assaulting Michael McGillicutty?!

Joey Styles: Weren't you listening? Brett's only a little banged up, Ted knew that and went for revenge against McGillicutty.

Michael Cole: Oh sure make up an excuse to make your favorite seem like such a good guy.

Joey Styles: You really have no idea how ironic everything you say is...

***In ring Ted had called over some medics come check on his brother, he kneels down to his level talking to him apologizing for not making it out sooner. A medic begins asking Brett a few questions, and as Ted unknowingly looks after his brother, Michael McGillicutty had rolled out of the ring and made his way under the apron and pulled out a steel chair! He slides into the ring, and nails the unsuspecting Ted DiBiase with a hard strike to the back! ***

Michael Cole: Yes! Revenge!

Joey Styles: Revenge for what?!

Michael Cole: Oh come on, Ted had that coming.

Joey Styles: It's like I get dumber just hearing your asinine views.

***The fans roar with loud boos as Ted falls to the mat from the hard blow, Michael then continues striking Ted's back with the chair over and over not letting up causing the boos to reach an even louder pitch! Ted hollers out in agony as the shots keep coming, until Brett DiBiase sees too much and shoves away the medics rising up to his feet and grabbing the chair from McGillicutty! He tightly holds it in anger then bangs it against the mat as his brother Ted is saved from a vicious assault. McGillicutty just laughs, then says "you're not going to hit me, you don't have the balls, none of you DiBiase's do!" McGillicutty then begins to lightly laugh, just then Brett lowers his head, in a sign that McGillicutty must be right, but then raises his head up with a grin just like Ted would have, and tosses the chair up in the air, behind McGillicutty, who just laughs that he missed, but behind him stands a beyond infuriated Ted DiBiase, holding the steel chair, Brett points to behind McGillicutty, he turns around quickly and gets nailed right in the skull with a sickening shot from the chair!***

Joey Styles: That Michael Cole, is what you call revenge!

Michael Cole: I can't believe it, they set Michael McGillicutty up! Those no good DiBiase brothers, Ted had Brett agree to appear tonight, just to provoke McGillicutty into attacking him, so Ted could make the "save" and Brett faked an injury until the superior Michael McGillicutty decimated Ted DiBiase, then he had the nerve to stand up as if nothing happened and stop the attack! I cannot believe these fans are cheering right now! The DiBiase brothers just pulled off one the most lowdown and unbelievable cowardly acts I've ever seen!

Joey Styles: I swear Cole, I honestly do not know what the hell I'm supposed to say to that...I'm just going to act like you didn't say anything. Ladies and gentlemen, this plan of McGillicutty's here tonight backfired in a big way.

***Back in the ring, an angered Ted DiBiase tightly grips the chair he just knocked out Michael McGillciutty with. The fans are going wild in excitement, he then raises the chair up, looks at it, then looks down at McGillicutty, and tosses the chair to the mat, before pulling the limp third generation superstar off the mat, locking in the Million dollar dream hold, rising him up to a standing position, then yells out to the crowd, pausing while the fans cheer in response, starts to follow through with Dream Street, but McGillicutty manages to slip out of the hold, and desperately drops down and rolls under the ropes evading the plans Ted DiBiase had in store for him.***

Joey Styles: Well this plan backfired for Michael McGillicutty in a very big way, he tried to attack Ted's brother but Ted just wasn't having any of that.

Michael Cole: I still think he overreacted over the entire thing.

Joey Styles: Brett is Ted's brother, there is no form of overreacting for something like that. But now I think Michael McGillicutty has awakened a side of Ted DiBiase that the Undertaker and Wade Barrett know all too well about, earlier he expressed about giving Michael a "free pass" but I'd be willing to bet that just got revoked!

***Ted's theme sounds again, Michael McGillicutty slowly approaches the ramp, he narrowly escaped being put on Dream Street but that chair shot to the skull left him loopy. The DiBiase Brothers have made their way off the ropes staring right at Michael, Ted shouts "It's on Mikey!" at him, before we fade away to a commercial break.***

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Stupid Cole, the show without Cena was the lowest rated.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:36 am

*As we return from commercial break, the theme of Curt Hawkins begins to play throughout the arena. The fans boo as we await for Curt Hawkins to come out from the back.*

*Curt's theme continues to play but there is no sign of Hawkins coming out from the back. As the theme begins to go off, the boos of the crowd begin to die out too. But all of a sudden the boos kick back up again as Curt Hawkins appears on the titantron in what seems to be a hotel room. Curt looks into the camera and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Z3iMx

[[Curt Hawkins]]
As you can obviously tell, I am not at the arena tonight meaning I will not be competing tonight against whatever loser I was scheduled to face. Goldust I think it was? But that doesn't matter because I would've beat him anyway but I shouldn't have to waste my time on freaks like Goldust and instead, I should be involved with Mason Ryan and Alex Riley, but nope. While Mason and Riley are teaming up I'm stuck fighting the burnt human french frie. Whoop de do, doesn't that sound like fun? How much better could life be then fighting Goldust I mean, i'd rather face Goldust then become United States Champion. Hell, I'd rather face Goldust then become the president of the United States. That's how much fun fighting Goldust is.

[[Curt Hawkins]]
You know what? I got an idea, and I think it is pretty good because I think it would be pretty interesting. One second...

*Hawkins spins around in his chair and reaches into his backpack to pull out his cell phone. He flips it open and dials a number. Hawkins leans back in the chair and waits for the person to answer. He continues to wait and looks at his watch, the call goes to voice mail and Hawkins throw the phone on his bed. He looks into the camera and begins to talk again.*

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Well... I was going to ask Mason if he wanted to team up next week to face any, yes any, two Redemption superstars but it looks like Mason is a bit busy. So instead, lets talk about the future. The future is unpredictable and that is what makes it interesting. You never know whats going to happen and that's what happened last week. No one expected Curt Hawkins to join Riley and Ryan but I did and so far, it's pretty damn good. We don't want to be called the Resistance of Redemption, mainly because I am not Cody Rhodes, Riiley isn't Tyson Kidd and I'm pretty sure Mason Ryan is no Layla. So instead, we will be the Opposition of Redemption.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 E7Nik

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Now if you would excuse me, I have a flight to catch soon. If you want up to date news on Hawkins then you can follow me on twitter @TheCurtHawkins or you can subscribe to my youtube which is also TheCurtHawkins. So now, this is "The Future Of Redemption," "The Party Starter," "The Artist Painting His Owner Future," "Mr. Entertainment," You get the point who I am... Curt Hawkins, signing out.

*Titantron fades to black*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:34 am

This show's had a lot of great promos so far, good work guys (and Vice)

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00012
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:20 am

*The XWL Camera's head to the locker room of up and coming XWL Superstar; Mason Ryan. Mason is sitting in front of a TV and appears ready to speak.*

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 92352837

[[]Mason Ryan]]
Hey Curt, I saw you try to call me on my phone just a little while ago. Sorry dude, I couldn't answer it because, well, everyone knows I have a short temper and earlier this show the valet crashed my car into a tree... Idiot. I know a phone isn't the best weapon, but it was in my hand when I got to see that retard and well, I don't want my phone back when it comes out because I literally made the guy eat it. But anyways, tonight I've been booked in a tag match but the funny thing is, I haven't seen my partner anywhere. I've looked everywhere, the swimming pool, the food hall, his mom's basement, and even went back to the plane to see if he'd fallen asleep on the way here. Well, I still couldn't find him so I'm starting to think I'm going to have to have a 2 on 1 match. Now I've got no problem with that, you all saw how Sheamus can't handle Mason Ryan. You all saw me inflict pain on him time and time again. Because it's not Sheamus's time anymore, it's my time now. Evan Bourne on the other hand, he's quick. Sheamus tries to do the same thing as me; use his power, use his strength, and he's worse at it so it's an easy win. But Bourne has a talent I don't have, he can do his double backflip shit and land on you. But who am I kidding, I'm Mason Ryan, no one is able to actually beat me.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 97619138

[[]Mason Ryan]]
The thing is, I've been unleashed into the heart and core of the XWL, whether it's Sheamus, Evan Bourne, or Mark Henry that I'm facing I'm going to take them out and show why I'm the new wave generation of XWL stars here. Everyone questions my ability, but when it comes down to match time my opponent can't question it or I'll have him beat faster than Kurt Angle grows his hair! So far it's been week after week that I easily walk over my opponents, and I saw on XWL.Com I was Number 2 for the United States title rankings. Well, they've almost got the right idea. But then who is Number 1? John Cena. Apparently they still are trying to go with the same routine plan of having the same old super powered man being Number 1. Cena isn't a wrestler, he doesn't even know 10 moves nevermind being able to do them. I shouldn't be Number 2, and Cena shouldn't even be on the rankings or have a job. He's just the mold of what XWL Head Offices think is a "good" money maker, but really, when you think about it he's not. Nobody likes Cena, I don't like Cena, Alex Riley doesn't like Cena, Curt Hawkins doesn't like Cena, NO ONE LIKES YOU CENA. Next week, I better be Number 1.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 25522542

[[]Mason Ryan]]
I want to win the World Heavyweight Championship here because I know I can, but you know, if I had the opportunity to win the United States title, I'd take that. Because these people of the United States no matter how despicable they are need someone who actually knows what a title means to hold it. A title is the symbol that you're one of the best in this sport. It's what you work your whole time here for. But everyone who holds them gets given them, and they think that holding the title makes them a better wrestler. It doesn't. Holding the title only shows how good you are, and when you hold a title it exposes your weaknesses. One day I'll stand above all of you as World Heavyweight Champion telling you all I told you I'd do it, but that day hasn't come yet and I need to continue taking out former Champions to prove my worth.

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 51145741

[[]Mason Ryan]]
None of the fans like me here, because they're afraid of change. But does that really matter that none of the fans like me? If that's the excuse they're gonna use for not putting me in the matches I deserve to be in, then just look at how no one likes The Rock, not even other superstars. No one likes Justin Gabriel or Wade Barrett. I assure you the name of Mason Ryan will be bigger than anyone else's one day. Because to tell the truth, no one can handle Mason Ryan.

*Mason Ryan gets up and walks out of the room getting ready for his Tag Match later on tonight.*
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:29 am

RCP wrote:

[[]Mason Ryan]]
Hey Curt, I saw you try to call me on my phone just a little while ago. Sorry dude, I couldn't answer it because, well, everyone knows I have a short temper and earlier this show the valet crashed my car into a tree...

Matt Hardy making an appearance in XWL as a valet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011   XWL Redemption 12/4/2011  -  12/11/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption 12/4/2011 - 12/11/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next