Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019

Go down 
+10
Sam
mandyrosestan
Strummania
Patsisback
P1
KingWolf
Oreo
Legal
T-Roll
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 5:00 pm

No one currently has this week's opener reserved, if you would like to open this week's show and can have it up within the next day please post that you'll be claiming the opener below, thanks.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Chesapeake Energy Arena
Oklahoma City, OK

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 JmUcYPS
1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 NLaB4kR
1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 HXVJgYl

1. An Old Challenger for the Iron Man, and the New Face of Anarchy
It has been quite the week for Intercontinental Champion, Matt Sydal. He regained his title at Downpour in a match against the thorn in his side, Buddy Murphy, which then went on to earn him not only match, but also feud of the whole pay-per-view in the process (shocking) ! The Iron Man’s train wasn’t derailed there, however, as he would debunk the possibility of a fluke win by defeating Murphy yet again last week on Anarchy in an Intercontinental Championship rematch. His derailment did come into play after the match though, when one half of the longest reigning Tag Team Champions, Chris Sabin, made it known that his business with the Intercontinental Champion still remains unfinished. With both men seeming to have each other’s titles in their respective gazes, how will this stunning development in the men’s division continue to unfold this week on Anarchy? While on the topic of Anarchy, last week it gained a new face in the structure of Kyle O’Reilly. After a controversial finish to their Steel Cage match at Downpour, O’Reilly successfully obtained his first World Television Championship over Dolph Ziggler in a Steel Cage rematch last week on Anarchy. With Ziggler out of the picture, who will step up as O’Reilly’s first contender?

2. The American Dragon, the Swiss Cyborg, and the Bliss Stick
After coming out victorious in a Number One Contender’s match for the World Heavyweight Championship, the American Dragon, Daniel Bryan, was given a rude awakening in the form of a European Uppercut by Cesaro. The Swiss Cyborg wasn’t done executing his savage will there, as he would proceed to beat down on Bryan, finishing off with one final Uppercut of all Uppercuts until the new Number One Contender was nothing more than a carcass in the ring. With Daniel Bryan now aligned for a Championship match against Drew McIntyre, and the “King of Swing” still in the running for the title of King of the Ring, what does this involvement mean for the World Heavyweight Championship picture? Speaking of contenders, Alexa Bliss put on quite a strike in the center of the ring in order to demand some explanation from General Manager Vince McMahon, and his golden girl, Mandy Rose. After the screwjob that took place at Downpour, Bliss and Rose had a heated exchange that led Bliss to dig deep and unleash her fury on the Champion. Her weapon of choice? Her trademarked Bliss Stick of course, the same that Rose used against her during the match in question. After career suicide was proposed by Mr. McMahon himself disguised in the form of a Number One Contendership opportunity match against Awesome Kong, Bliss shocked the world when she managed to come out on “top” via disqualification.

3. Motor City Cup Progress Report
Last week marked the first round in a series of matches in the King of the Ring, Queen of the Ring, and Motor City Cup tournaments. In the tag division, the team of Roderick Strong and Dominik Dojikovic came out with a victory over Lio Rush and his surprise partner, Bobby Lashley. Also advancing is the team of Tyler Breeze and the Velveteen Dream, collectively known as “Velveteen Breeze” who secured their victory over Elias and his surprise of a partner as well, Batista. One team who is familiar with the Tag Team Championships is the combination of Sami Zayn and Jay White, known together as the Cut Throat Era. Zayn and White came out predictably victorious when they defeated one half of the Golden Lovers in Kota Ibushi during a handicap match in order to advance. Coming in hot off of a debut victory over Beer Money, the Los Conquistadores will also advance to face the Cut Throat Era this week on Anarchy, while Velveteen Breeze will take on Dojikovic and Strong in second round matches of the annual Motor City Cup.

4. Queen of the Ring Progress Report
This week also marks the second round matches for the Queen of the Ring tournament. Last week, the “Boss” bracket saw the Boss herself, Sasha Banks, come out with a victory over the Fearless One, Nikki Bella. While Sasha advances this week, two superstars who somehow found themselves both on the losing end of their match, Sonya Deville and Peyton Royce, will not be advancing to the semi-finals due to a double count out. On the “Brat” bracket, we saw Ronda Rousey reaffirm her dominance as she put away Ember Moon with relative ease, and will advance this week to face the Problem Child, Liv Morgan, who advanced off of a win over the veteran Mickie James to secure her spot in the semi-finals this week. The last time Liv Morgan and Ronda Rousey shared the ring was at Roulette last year, where the team of the Boss ‘n’ Brat sent Ronda flying off the stage. Ronda may be back with an unholy vengeance, but she’ll have to keep eyes in the back of her head if she wants to step over Morgan as easily as she did Ember Moon last week. As history has consistently shown us, Liv always has something up those mesh sleeves of hers, but will it be enough to counter the brute strength and technical prowess of the Rowdy one?

5. King of the Ring Progress Report
As prior mentioned, the King of the Ring tournament is also entering its second round this week on Anarchy. First round winners include Cesaro, who advanced after managing to put away the revived Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose. The heat really turned up after the match had concluded, when Ambrose antagonized the victorious Cesaro, which led right into another physical display of dominance from the Swiss Cyborg, who went as far as using Daniel Bryan’s own finishing submission on Ambrose out of spite. Following that, the Phenomenal AJ Styles defeated Killer Kross in order to also advance to the second round. In the same respect, after a battle of two living legends, that being the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin, Michaels was able to solidify his spot in the second round after picking up a win over Austin. Later on that night in an unexpected turn of events for the tournament, Brian Pillman Jr., who lost out on his Number One Contendership opportunity against Daniel Bryan in the opening moments of the night, somehow found his second wind and bounced back when he defeated Bray Wyatt in round 1 of the King of the Ring tournament, and will thereby also be advancing to the second round this week.

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 99pUbVk 1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Z8EwJ62

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 LoJ9TE2 1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 7GYm78e

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Aiden_10 1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 JcWeeuI

No Disqualification Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 3PN4K1P1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Mn538ez

Normal Match

King of the Ring Semi-Finals

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Nm4fXu2 1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 BcMyrd8

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 1rH75D01 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Nh58nKB

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 T4OQWbc1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 GJ0mE4n

Tag-Team Match

Motor City Cup Semi-Finals

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 WeovZmK1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 FEKN7MM
1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 TWUU1vI1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 YDzoHfn

Normal Match

Non-Title

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Curt-Hawkins11 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 GEJxgHz

Normal Match

Queen of the Ring Semi-Finals

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 KOHl6jt 1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 YGztUPo

Normal Match

Non-Title

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Cs3ji2w1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 QtaRQhy

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 DTr5oeP 1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 NVX7iO0

Main Event

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 FsBXAGj

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 6:46 pm

Anarchy opens up with the firework show as always, the crowd getting a moment to be on television before the camera rolls over to the announcer's table. As always, our three commentators for this show are sat, smiling at the camera, as happy as ever.

[Corey Graves]
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to XWL's Anarchy! Our weekly episodic show that has continued to impress week after week! Join with me tonight as always are Mauro Ranallo and Renee Young. Renee, what do we have in store tonight?

[Renee Young]
Thank you Corey. Tonight we have a Queen of the Ring semi-finals where Liv Morgan will take on the Baddest Woman on the Planet, Ronda Rousey. Also featuring our female superstars, our Main Event is Tessa Blanchard and Kairi Sane taking on Alexa Bliss and a mystery partner.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That isn't all the tag team action we have in store as we also have the Motor City Classic going on again this week, seeing the team of Tyler Breeze and Velveteen Dream take on Rodrick Strong and Dominik Dojikovic to see who will challenge next for the Tag Team Titles!

[Corey Graves]
As well as our King of the Ring tournament where-

The theme song cuts Corey off for just a moment as the crowd flares up. As the World Champion comes past the curtain, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans with the belt across his shoulder, Corey comes back over in almost shock that he was cut off. Drew McIntyre smirks at the crowd, looking out at them before heading down the ramp towards the ring.

[Corey Graves]
I was about to say before I was cut off that the winner of that tournament would be challenging this man right here. How rude of him to cut me off like that. I am a vital part of this show and will be treated as such.

[Renee Young]
He doesn't control the sound guy.

[Corey Graves]
Though you make a good point, I am choosing to ignore it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The World Champion is making his way to the ring, probably to discuss the very same subject you were just on, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
I'd like to see him do it half as good as me.

By this time, Drew McIntyre is rounding the ring, grabbing a mic from a ringhand as he comes by. He climbs the stairs, taking a moment to pause at the top of them and look back out to the crowd with a smirk and cock of the eyebrow. He enters the ring and crosses it, taking center stage for the world to see before raising the mic.

[Drew McIntyre]
Ladies and Gentlemen.

The crowd roars, but he ignores them, continuing to his point.

[Drew McIntyre]
Taped up ribs, beaten up body. Hell, I could have a broken leg but I'd still be standing in this ring, holding this title right here, claiming this each and every night. Drew McIntyre is STILL your World Champion.

The crowd cheers again, this time he nods to them letting them have their moment to cheer. He then takes the mic back to his lips, looking around at the crowd again.

[Drew McIntyre]
Last week, I was attacked. I was blindsided, by a coward who feel he had a claim to this title that rests on my shoulder. The only issue is that cowards never win. He bit off more than he could chew and then, I kicked his head clean off. Ladies and Gentlemen, I spayed the bitch known as JBL.

The crowd seems to really lose it at this one, enjoying the use of "spay" with the word of "bitch" because that's what you do. Not neuter. Don't correct me if you don't know.

[Drew McIntyre]
But that was last week. Last week is the past much like JBL is. Now I look to the present, what is happening in front of me. A tournament. A tournament to crown a king. It's funny, isn't it? That so many men have stepped out of the shadows, seeing this as their shining moments but no one ever asked me, if I wanted to be king? That would be because they'd know the outcome from the start. They'd know who would sit on the throne at the end of the tournament and then it wouldn't be worth the money they threw into it. They want surprise while I offer certainty. That's why I stand here with the title. That's why I sit at the top of the mountain. That's why I am the one, true, king of XWL and not a single man, woman, or goat can stop me.

[Corey Graves]
Finally! Some law and order!

The them hits, causing the crowd to prodominantly boo as Drew's face coldly looks to the stage where the CEO, Owner and GM of XWL's Anarchy, and XWL comes out onto the stage, strutting his stuff. Vince seems like he's in a great mood tonight as he smiles to the ring, even walking in a circle to get a full effect of his strut he likes to pull off. He then pulls up a mic, pointing to the World Champion.

[Vince McMahon]
Allow me to be the first to congratulate you Drew, not only on retaining in the Chamber, but also beating that weasel JBL last week on Anarchy. Truly, I am thankful and impressed.

Vince nods as the fans cheer, Drew not fooled or impressed by what is coming from Vince. McMahon senses this and raises the mic again.

[Vince McMahon]
But something you will understand Drew is that this show does not and will not revolve around you.

The crowd boos this as Drew's eyes narrow, looking to Vince.

[Vince McMahon]
So with that being said-

[Drew McIntyre]
If I may, Vince? Is that because you'd prefer it revolve around women almost a third of your age, doing god knows what in front of these fans? I have a reality check for you Vince. The reason these people are here, is for the wrestling. That's why your locker room exists. Not for the theatrics. Not for the big fancy stages. For the wrestling. That's what puts people in seats. Not bimbos. But strong and independent women, who wrestle. The fact this show doesn't revolve around me shows how delusional you've become. Not because it should revolve around me, but because it should revolve around this.

Drew holds up his World Title, the crowd taking it in as Vince's smile has long left his face.

[Drew McIntyre]
This is the centerpiece of your company. This is what it's about and for far too long you and everyone else has lost sight of that. No one cares more about this company than I do. I want this company to thrive and succeed. I've seen others fall. SOOL. WCCW. RWA. The greatest companies in the world. All, one after another, fallen because they lost the bigger picture. And you are too busy worried about younger women than-

[Vince McMahon]
If I were you, I'd stop while you were ahead.

Drew pauses, feeling the tension in Vince's voice. Then he smirks.

[Drew McIntyre]
What? Going to fire me Vinny? I'm your World Champion, boss. Terrible business decision.

[Vince McMahon]
No, but I will make your life a literal hell. So, before we get to that, allow me to respond. Despite what you might think, I do understand the modern world of wrestling. Hell, women are main eventing tonight, aren't they? And people say I'm not progressive! But that's why I placed Brian Pillman Jr. and Daniel Bryan against each other for contendership over that title on your shoulder. Those men, they're wrestlers. Aren't they? I can see talent. It's those that I choose to succeed that become the next Stone Colds or Hulk Hogans. Don't you ever forget that. And after all, I run this show, don't I? So to answer your questions, no, you shouldn't be in King of the Ring. Not because you'd obviously win, because that's not true, but because you have your hands full. Or maybe you forgot, that there is a man with a claim to your belt named Daniel Bryan. Focus on that, if you know what's good for you. Honestly, I wish you luck.

It's almost as though Vince is done, but he stops, turning back and almost smirking at Drew.

[Vince McMahon]
And my name, in Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Mr. McMahon to you. But hey, let's forget that ever happened. But since you're here tonight, and you seem pretty ready for a fight. It's not like you've been in too many here lately. Tonight, you will go one on one with one of the hottest new members of the roster, Killer Kross!

Vince smiles as his theme song plays, turning away from Drew who keeps his cold expression towards McMahon. As the owner of XWL disappears behind the curtain, the camera falls back on the commentary team.

[Renee Young]
What a huge match announcement! Drew McIntyre versus Killer Kross! I can't wait!

[Mauro Ranallo]
It will be a hard hitter, that's for sure. Both men are very tough and can hold their own inside of the ring.

[Corey Graves]
I hope Kross kills him, but past that, we'll be right back with more!

The camera then cuts to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 6:51 pm

Bless World Champion Senpai for opening!

cheers
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 8:10 pm

As a commercial featuring The NEW Intercontinental Matt Sydal & Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard for Coronation concludes we're taken backstage where our very own Charly Caruso is standing by with one of the poster stars, otherwise known as The Iron Man Of XWL. The Champion stands proudly with his Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder, and his hand firmly resting on the nameplate that once again after his conquering of Buddy Murphy has his name on it.

[Charly Caruso]
Joining me at this time is a man that while known for quite some time as The "Iron Man Of XWL" truly solidified that moniker at Downpour when he pulled off an incredible come from behind victory and defeated Buddy Murphy in their 60 Minute Iron Man Match. Of course, in true Matt Sydal fashion he commemorated his 4th Intercontinental Championship victory by then defending it the very next night on last week's episode of Anarchy in Buddy Murphy's rematch where again he remained victorious. Matt, first of all congratulations are in order.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Yes, yes they are...but I'm afraid all of this is a bit bittersweet if you'd like me to be completely honest with you. It feels great to be Intercontinental Champion, to be a Champion of any kind really. But let's not pretend like my reign should have ever ended to begin with. I was robbed, not only of my reign I had achieved thus far, a FIGHTING reign no Intercontinental Champion in recent memory has had...but of my impending END of Shawn Michaels' long standing 416 day reign as Intercontinental Champion. Buddy Murphy's "victory" was a fluke only achieved by his lackeys running into that ring and PHYSICALLY RESTRAINING ME...as he pulled MY title down from that brass ring in the air. And I proved that beyond a shadow of ANY doubt when I took my title back, in my town, in my match...and then KEPT it the very next night.

His eyes gravitate toward his Championship as he stares at it for a moment in silence.

[[Matt Sydal]]
You see, THIS means something. Because that is what Champions do, they fight endlessly to make what they hold into the most important Championship in this whole industry. Before me? This Championship had been abused, it had been passed around like some meaningless trinket lost between fame seeking Superstars. Remember The Shawn Michaels Classic? Why would you? Samoa Joe? Long gone. Bobby Roode? There was nothing glorious about his pathetic "Fighting Champion" display that didn't even last a full episode of Anarchy. It suffered in the shadow of a World Title Match, and was a casualty of that "Winners take all" travesty because the man that had been pinned by the current Champion? Was awarded that title because his partner pulled off the victory. And then what happened after that victory you ask? He lost it a month later. AJ Styles as much as we've had our issues? Deserved more than to be a casualty to the mistreatment of The Intercontinental Championship. He achieved a "historic" FIRST by becoming the only Champion in XWL history to dethrone a Champion by being pinned by that champion. No one should have ever allowed that match to begin with, and if I were Champion at that time? I would have refused to make that title or ANY other into a side attraction of anything else.

[Charly Caruso]
It's evident you take being Champion very seriously...but some might say it sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder.

[[Matt Sydal]]
You're damn right I do. ANY Champion who holds a title should have a massive chip on their shoulder. Complacency is what destroys a title, because if a Champion doesn't uphold what it's supposed to stand for, supposed to be? Then it's merely a prop to make you look like something you really aren't. A complacent Champion is the bane of this industries' existence. They climb the "mountaintop" and suddenly think their fight is over. Or, they get in over their heads and think they're capable of doing the impossible. Anyone can win a title, it takes a Champion to DEFEND it.

[Charly Caruso]
Talk to us about last week, you were adamant about defending it against Buddy Murphy in his rematch. Why wouldn't you take the night off and maybe try to have that match tonight instead?

[[Matt Sydal]]
Have you heard a damn word that has left my mouth tonight? Because I can fight, because I trust in my ability to defend it...because with each defense? It means that much more. Because being a Champion flows through my veins and gives me purpose, and in turn I give that title purpose beyond anything else. But aside from that? I was finished allowing him to piggyback off of my name, and MY title. He won't be showing his face around here for a long time after I humbled him, and proved which of us truly is "Undisputed." This is MY era, and with all the dead-weight finally shed from me? It's back to doing what I do better than any other Superstar in this company, and that is EVERYTHING!

[Charly Caruso]
With a record like yours that's hard to argue. But to go back to last week after your victory over Buddy Murphy you did come into contact with another Superstar...and I was wondering if you could talk to us about that?

Matt's tense bravado starts to fade as he starts to flash somewhat of a "smile" upon mention of last week. Not typically the reaction someone has to being reminded of someone interrupting their celebration...but for someone hyper competitive like XWL's very own Tony Stark? We shouldn't really be surprised. Matt opens his mouth to speak, but before he can, that very Superstar in question casually steps into frame. Despite not being scheduled for this interview, it's not out of the realm of possibility that someone would find their way into one in progress if they so desired it, this is XWL after all. Sabin, wearing his half of the XWL Tag Team Championships over his right shoulder, gives the camera the perfect view as the various lights littered across the makeshift interview space reflect off the Championship itself, giving it an almost angelic vibe in the process. He stands opposite of Sydal because why would he choose to share the same side of the screen was him, Charly placed in the center of them, her years of training being more than ample preparation for an interview crasher. Sabin's eyes lock into the Intercontinental Championship over Sydal's shoulder, the Championship that has eluded him for over half a decade within reach but the fact that he can't do anything about it grinding into him like sharp thorn, not yet anyways. As Charly reluctantly shifts the microphone in her hand towards him, Sabin's eyes quickly dart up to Sydal, who is almost curious at what Sabin has to say.

Chris Sabin
Well, if it isn't just the “Iron Man” I wanted to see. For the better part of a year, I have heard nothing but praise and adulation by this “Golden Avenger” that has taken the XWL Universe by storm, much like he's done in the past but this time around, he was cocky, he was arrogant, he was over the top and he was a bit of a prick but he was loved regardless of all that because every single time he stepped into the ring, he left everything he had to give between those ropes. Blood, sweat, tears, you name it and he left it in that ring. He was someone that was looked up to as a hero because he refused to give up despite the overwhelming odds he would face, he would continue fighting the good fight until the bitter end if it came to that, he would just keep going forward until he got what he wanted. I hear he even won the World Heavyweight Championship on one good leg once upon a time. Despite the accolades he has attained in his time in this company, multiple time United States, Intercontinental and World Heavyweight Champion, X-treme Champion, former King of the Ring, Superstar of the Year, twice, the only thing he cared about was being the best this company had to offer, whether that's on the microphone, in the ring, outside of it, in the commentary booth, or on TV. I was surprised when I learned that they were talking about you because while you are hands down the most decorated person this company has ever seen, the one thing you haven't done... is beat me.

Chris Sabin
While I don't have as many accolades as you do, far from it actually, I don't get by on bragging about what I've done or over the top and elaborate entrances like you do. I haven't been given the same opportunities you have over the years and despite putting my body on the line night in and night out, despite giving it everything I have when it comes to being in that ring, I'm not seen as “The Guy,” and why would I be? When compared to someone who has been handed everything, the “Golden Boy” of XWL, I don't match up. But accolades alone only get you so far and that's where we differ. While you see something you want, you go after it and are handed the opportunity to succeed and I'm not taking anything away from your ability to compete between the ropes, quite the opposite, my issue with you is that you're handed everything you've “accomplished.” While I, alongside one of the best wrestlers on this entire planet in Alex Shelley, spent over a year doing what we could to kickstart and breathe life into a tag division that this company had no interest in building, a division that we poured our heart and soul into, our blood, sweat and tears into and do you know what happened? Not a damn thing.

Chris Sabin
The entire reason I made my return in the first place was to become Intercontinental Champion and after I was unsuccessful, I would find myself teaming with the man I had just gone to war with the night prior at Final Stand. Respect is a funny thing in this business, one night, you're fighting tooth and nail to end each others carrer, and the next, you're together in a tag tournament named after you and your failure years prior. While we didn't become Tag Team Champions on that night due to outside interference, we could get the last laugh because we could become the longest reigning XWL Tag Team Champions in history. You said that complacency is what kills a Championship and I couldn't enjoy the irony any more than I already am. Your complacency is what cost you the Intercontinental Championship in the first place, you saw some upstart trying to take what's yours and instead of going for the kill and winning the match the first chance you got, you allowed The Undisputed Era to take the Championship from you because you got complacent. While Chad Gable and myself, we don't take those chances because if these Tag Team Championships aren't in our possession, this division will crumble. We are the heart and soul that has kept this division alive and while we aren't scheduled to compete at Coronation, that allows me to focus on something I haven't had the chance to do since I returned.

Sabin's eyes drift towards the Intercontinental Championship over Sydal's shoulder, a smirk on his face beginning to slowly appear as silence begins to fill the air. This is his chance to strike, the moment he's been waiting for, the moment he's been building up towards, the only reason he decided to crash this interview. His eyes return to Sydal and just as his lips part to speak, Sydal quickly takes a hold of the microphone still wielded by Charly and pulls it towards himself, stopping Sabin mere moments from pulling the proverbial trigger on his intentions.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Like face a REAL challenge?

Sabin's mouth hung open as Matt interjected before he could spit it out, and now Matt's sights shift to The Tag-Team title in Chris Sabin's possession.

[[Matt Sydal]]
See, I go wherever I'm needed...and it's clear, you NEED competition, and you need not look any further for here I am. I've done what you and Chad couldn't, and that's make this Championship on my shoulder matter. Like I've made every Championship I've ever held into the crown jewel of this company. My reign as United States Champion with 13 defenses, some nights I defended that title TWICE in the same night. My reign as World Heavyweight Champion, a record 197 days...a task that NO World Champion has surpassed in the last 8 years. Don't confuse that for bragging, that is me telling you the kind of Champion I am, no matter the title...it shines brighter on me, than it does anyone else. No disrespect, Chris...I'm actually a big fan...but let's not act like your reign has ever truly been in jeopardy. TCSI, isn't your average Tag-Team...I'd argue it may be the greatest Tag-Team ever assembled in XWL, thus far. Because you're not two sub-par competitors trying to become great together...you're genuinely great on your own, albeit not as great as me...and that is what makes you so unstoppable TOGETHER. It's obvious why you've come before me tonight, why you were out there last week...you want that challenge, you want a THREAT. Well lucky for you, my threats are anything but empty. Competing against you for The Tag-Team titles? That's a great idea, Chris...I'm glad you thought of it.

For the second week in a row, Sabin has been bamboozled courtesy of Sydal flipping the proverbial script on him before he could verbally announce his intentions. Charly stands between them, trying to remain hidden behind the tension radiating between both Champions, subtly moving the microphone from Sydal to Sabin, who is visibly slightly frustrated at the situation he's found himself in once again. What was meant to be him staking his claim for the Intercontinental Championship has turned to Sydal being the one that makes his intentions known but unlike a singles Championship, Sydal can't challenge for the Tag Team Titles alone, it's clearly in the name. And with the Undisputed Era no longer at his back, who can he even team with? Despite his confidence allowing him to do incredible and remarkable things in the ring, it can't serve as a partner, his ego is on the same boat, as are his cockiness and arrogance. In the heat of the moment, this appears to be something both men have overlooked, but sooner or later, that bridge has to be crossed. Sydal, with his trademark smirk, lifts his right hand into the air in the shape of a gun, clearly mocking the man it's pointed at, mouthing “See you soon, Champ” before firing his shot and making his way out of the interview area, confidence clearly oozing from his presence, leaving Sabin and Charly to continue this interview on their own. Before she can ask a question however, Chad Gable, the other half of the XWL Tag Team Champions, walks into the shot behind Sabin, wearing a TCSI styled bib over the front of his shirt, available now at XWLShop.com, and eating a donut.

[Chad Gable]
You get the title shot?

Chris Sabin
No, but we've got a match to prepare for.

[Chad Gable]
But we aren't booked tonight.

Chris Sabin
Not tonight, but soon.

With that said, Sabin turns around and makes his way out of the shot, walking down the narrow corridor while Gable notices Charly just standing there, not entirely sure of what went down before her. Gable, being the gentleman that he is, extends his half eaten donut towards Charly, offering her a piece if she so desires it, but with a sweet smile, she waves it off, not wanting to hurt Gable's feelings, who shrugs and quickly picks up the pace to catch up to his best friend and tag team partner. The screen begins to fade to black as the show continues to its next segment.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 9:38 pm

With tonight's Main-Event featuring the combined team of The Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard and Kairi Sane. The question on everyone's mind is who will Mr. McMahon choose as Alexa's partner against this team? If The Champion & Number One Contender are victorious they'll choose what type of match their big finale will be at Coronation. But as Mr. McMahon said if Alexa and whoever her partner is wins, that choice is his to make. The cameras cut backstage as Alexa Bliss, Kairi's opponent tonight...but best friend above anything else is seen in mid conversation with her pirate pal.

[Alexa Bliss]
Honestly, Kairi? I'm sick of Mr. McMahon under the caressing guidance of Mandy Rose trying to pit us against each other. Did he not watch The Elimination Chamber Match? If we didn't turn against each other then what makes him think orchestrating this stipulation tonight is going to? Like the fact he's choosing my partner reeks of something foul and I don't want to be apart of this.

Kairi Sane
He's trying to get under your skin so you'll make a mistake going into your North American Championship match, this is all part of his plan. He and Mandy tried to stack the odds against you at Downpour while also trying to drive a wedge between us in the process and while you weren't able to walk out with the Women's Championship, you should have walked out as North American Champion if it wasn't for his blatant favoritism. Last week, they tried to stack the deck again and it ended with you getting the shot your rightfully deserve for the Championship you should have in your possession right now. After Tessa and I went into his office to get the match we believe we earned after all the history we've had with one another, he tried to drive that wedge between us once more when he made this tag match between us in the Main Event. It didn't work the first time and it won't work the second, our bond is much stronger than their pettiness.

Alexa smiles at Kairi, who mirrors a smile of her own. They've been through a lot together and the bond they've solidified is not going to be broken by anything, their words promise it but their actions thus far have given that promise validity.

[Alexa Bliss]
Last week was ridiculous, Kairi. I had to stand there as Mandy belittled me and acted as if she proved her superiority at Downpour...when I nearly beat her bandages and all. Then, she has the NERVE...to question MY fury? When I tell you it felt good to let her feel the wrath of The Bliss Stick? I mean it felt GOOD. I've tried to be a better person since the days of creating it, but if anyone has ever deserved a bedazzled lashing? It is Mandy Rose. But of course Mr. McMahon comes out and spreads more lies of opportunity by saying I'd get a rematch if I could beat "this Woman" cue the return of Awesome Kong. Who, I don't know if you could tell from watching? But she's like not just twice my size, but almost THREE TIMES my size. It's obvious she was set up to squash me so he could act as if I failed in my opportunity. But if there's one thing about a beast like Kong? She's unruly...and her inability to control her destruction ironically blew up right in their faces because I won by disqualification and now that means I get my rematch.

Alexa's eyes drift off for a moment as if she's imagining how that rematch will go, obviously in her head she believes she'll finally claim Championship gold in XWL.

[Alexa Bliss]
But what he's trying to do with you and Tessa? That's just stupid. You both have carried on the incredible legacy Natalya amplified with her reign by giving each match everything you've had and you deserve the right to name what your big finale match is. After all, he's been too focused on bending every possible rule for his dearest Mandy, so why the sudden interest in what you two are doing? And why involve me to begin with?

Kairi Sane
Isn't it obvious? He's trying to ensure that we don't outshine his cherry picked princess should they try to cheat you out of the North American Championship again because why have a Champion actually defend their Championship when they could just take shortcuts? Unlike Tessa and myself, who have been making the Women's Championship the most sought after Championship for women, she parades around with the North American Championship and acts like she's “God's Greatest Creation” when she was handed that Championship while Tessa and I stole the show trying to solidify our claim as the rightful Champion. She tries to claim that her Championship is more prestigious yet has done nothing to prove that point other cheating to keep her reign intact. She is the epitome of entitled and at Coronation, not only are you going to take her Championship, you're going to knock the golden spoon from her mouth.

[Alexa Bliss]
An event with an appropriate name because at long last...I will have my Coronation, and claim my first title in XWL. But you know what I think we should do? I think we should march right to his office, and DEMAND he tells me who my partner tonight is. Because I don't know about you but I don't want to wait until the end of the night to find out what trickery is afoot now. Besides, he's already denied your right to choose your match and created this match to try and push whatever narrative he has in mind tonight. And he's already screwed me over, and tried to do it again last week. So what can he really do if we barge right into his office and tell him that we are not going to be treated this way, and it's time he quits toying with us.

As if fueled by her own words, Alexa storms out of the locker room with one single intention on her mind: Knowledge. Knowledge of who her partner will be in tonight's Main Event as she takes on her best friend and her best friend's greatest rival, but how can she strategize with a partner she doesn't know? Kairi follows suit a moment later, both curious of who she and Tessa will be facing later on in the evening as well as wanting to support her best friend, two birds one stone so to speak. We see no wasted motion as Bliss walks down the first of what is to be many corridors on her trek to Mr. McMahon's office to get the answers she seeks but instead of following her long and harrowing journey, we instead cut towards the poster for the upcoming Pay-Per-View Coronation, highlighting both the Intercontinental and Women's Champions in Matt Sydal and Tessa Blanchard.

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 10:20 pm

As the scene opens, a long red Hummer limousine slowly creeps into frame. After a few moments, the limo comes to a stop and the driver steps out of the vehicle. He quickly makes his way to the rear driver's side door and opens it. As the door opens, the leg of a woman extends out. Her high heel taking a step on the concrete ground below. She steps fully out of the limousine.

Corey Graves
That's the Bad Girl, Penelope Ford!

Penelope holds a unique pair of sunglasses in her hand as she looks back into the open limo. Suddenly, a hand reaches out and grabs the sunglasses. Now we see a fresh pair of grey Adidas shoes step out from the limousine. A man emerges next to Penelope Ford. We see the man put on the sunglasses he grabbed from the Bad Girl.

Mauro Ranallo
...and the Bad Boy, Joey Janela!

Ignoring the driver's request for a tip, Joey and Penelope step passed the driver and head into the venue for tonight's event. The two walk very close to one another, Penelope having her arms wrapped around Joey's left arm.

Joey Janela
Here we are, Penelope. Oklahoma City! The city of... uh... Home of the...

Joey stops.

Joey Janela
What the fuck is Oklahoma City known for?

Penelope looks puzzled.

Penelope
Cows?

Joey Janela
Wow, Penelope. You shouldn't make fun of the audience like that. They might boo us. That might fuck up my merch money.

Joey pulls a pack of cigarettes from his back pocket and pulls out a cigarette. As the lit cigarette hangs from Joey's mouth, he and Penelope continue into the building. Quickly, they are stopped by a security guard.

Security
Sir! You can't smoke in here. This is private proper...

Before the security guard can finish his sentence, he is laid out with a quick right hand from the Bad Boy.

Penelope
Joey! What the fuck?!

Joey begins walking again, stepping over the sleeping security guard. He pulls Penelope along with him.

Joey Janela
Man.. fuck that guy. He's just another hard ass dude making minimum wage thinking he can boss me around. I'm the Bad Boy, Penelope! No one tells the Bad Boy what to do. Not some bitch ass security guard, not some general manager, and not Vince McFuckin'man!

Penelope looks worried for a moment but slowly forms a smile while looking at Joey, happy that her Bad Boy is back.

Penelope
I doubt Vince even knows who you are..

Joey Janela
..but he will. Everyone will know the name Joey Janela, it's only a matter of time. Soon I will have every single motherfucker in this company by the balls and they will have no choice but to...

Joey is interrupted by a backstage assistant.

Assistant
Joey! What the hell man! You're late! You missed the talent briefing and you were slotted to go one-on-one with Keith Lee to open the show! Also, what the hell are you doing back here with a lit cigarette!

Joey laughs at the assistant for a moment before Penelope lays out the assistant with a quick right hand of her own!

Penelope
No one talks to my baby like that!

Penelope finishes off the assistant with a swift kick to the rib cage.

Joey Janela
Hell yeah! Janelope is back!

Penelope
Ew!

Joey Janela
What?!

Penelope
Janelope? What the fuck is Janelope?

Joey Janela
It's us!

Penelope
Ew, no. Please.. don't.

Joey Janela
It's like one of those celebrity couple names. Just look at Brangelina or Kimye..

Penelope looks so disgusted in Joey.

Penelope
What do you know about Kimye? You know what... don't answer that.

The two begin walking again and come across the catering area for the XWL talent and staff. As the two walk into the crowded area, Joey Janela begins scanning the faces in the room.

Joey Janela
Where is that big bastard. He's gotta be in catering.

Penelope chuckles.

Penelope
Where else would he be?

Joey and Penelope share a laugh when suddenly, Joey finds his man. Slowly, Joey approaches a table in the back of a room. At the table sits a large man, happily enjoying his meal that sits before him on the table. It's Keith Lee!

Joey Janela
Well.. well.. well..

Joey leans down so that he's eye to eye with the Limitless one. Joey reaches out and flips over Keith's plate, spilling the large man's meal all over the table. Keith Lee is not impressed by the actions of the Bad Boy. Joey and Penelope begin laughing.

Joey Janela
You and me tonight, huh? Haha... well... I've beaten bigger men than you. I've destroyed tougher men than you. Shit, I just knocked a dude out a few minutes ago. Why not one more for the thrills?

Seeing the Limitless one's jaw muscles getting more tense by the second, Joey laughs.

Joey Janela
After tonight... after I make an example out of you... everyone will know why I am a Bad... Bad... Boy.

Once again, Joey laughs. This time and takes a deep inhale of his cigarette before blowing smoke into the face of 'Limitless' Keith Lee.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 ZVssxEC

Keith immediately stands up and Joey can now see the height difference, his cigarette is dropped and Penelope looks a bit frightened herself. The large frame of Lee makes Joey look inferior.

[Keith Lee]
’GLORIFICATION IN DEMONSTRATION’
I have only but one, simple.. question. Why would you do that to yourself when you have a match with me later on tonight. You have me in that ring, you have the chance to write history with.. me. You choose to stir up trouble and looking for you, that you have and here stands before you the most prolific signing recently to XWL. Forget your drunken habits, forget you trying to rekindle something with Princess Peach over here. You should focus on ME!

They share another look at each other, and then Joey goes to speak but Keith cuts him off instantly.

[Keith Lee]
’GLORIFICATION IN DEMONSTRATION’
BUT, I get it.. I get that you want to have your cake and eat it too. Eat it you shall, only it won't be a cake you're eating, it'll be a..

Keith takes his hands and slams them onto the back of Joey getting a strong hold of him and sends him over to the catering table where the desserts are and straight into a PIE!

Penelope screams in terror.

Penelope
Joey!

She rushes to the side of her man. Meanwhile, Keith Lee walks out of the now silent catering area. With everyone watching, Joey rolls over. As he does, we see fresh pie dripping and dropping from his face. A few chuckles can be heard around the room. Pie covering his face, Joey becomes dramatic.

Joey Janela
P-Penelope?!

Penelope
I'm right here, baby.

Joey Janela
Penelope, I'm blind! I'll never wrestle again! I'll never go ding dong ditching with Lio Rush again! I'll never star in The Condemned 2, Penelope! The Condemned 2!!!

Penelope
You just have pie on your face and Condemned 2 already happened.

Quickly, Joey wipes the pie from in front of his eyes and looks as serious as ever toward Penelope.

Joey Janela
There's a Condemned 2?! HOLY SHIT! We gotta go watch it!

Penelope helps Joey to his feet.

Penelope
Shouldn't you get ready for your match?

Joey Janela
Eh... you're right. Let's go.

We get a still shot now as Joey and Penelope walk away. We hear their conversation fading in the distance.

Joey Janela
Did you see how big he was?!

Penelope
Oh my god, he's so big.

Joey Janela
Yeah, but he's probably not... big big. Not like me, right Penelope?

There is silence between the two for a moment.

Penelope
Maybe you should just worry about your match.

As the two are out of the frame completely now, we no longer hear from them. Anarchy heads to a short advertisement for the upcoming XWL video game.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 10:29 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 99pUbVk 1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Z8EwJ62

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 2:21 pm

Keith Lee’s celebration is cut short by a pre-taped video package. He was given less than 3 seconds to let the viewers at home “bask in his glory” before we cut to this video package. The live crowd is able to see Lee’s reaction to being cut off, but the viewers at home are only left to wonder.. Meanwhile the video package begins, we are shown Dean Ambrose sitting in a dark room. He has his right arm taped up, as well as his left ribs. There’s some work out equipment laying around in the background so one could assume that he’s home at his personal gym, having not being cleared to compete tonight due to The Swiss Cyborgs viscous attack last week. The Lunatic Fringe is sitting on a steel chair, slowly taping his hands as a boxer would do to prepare for a fight. He keeps his head down, focused on taping his hands, and begins to speak.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Have you ever been addicted to something? I have.. But I kicked my addiction. It wasn’t easy.. No.. It took everything I had.. But it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

He takes a deep breath in through his nose, letting it out through his mouth with a snarl.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I was addicted, just like many of the XWL Roster, I was addicted to something dangerous. I was addicted to something that almost caused me to lose everything. This addiction took hold of me, it blinded me, it had me spiraling down a tunnel where the only thing that mattered was trying to find my next high…

He uses the last of the tape and throws the used up roll to the floor. He stands up and puts on a jacket to hide his injuries. He then grabs another roll of tape, still refusing to look up towards the camera. He continues to tape his left hand as he speaks.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
And that high, well that high was your cheers.. For as long as I can remember that’s all that I cared about.. Your damn cheers..

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 A8bdc810

[[Dean Ambrose]]
You see, a long time ago I realized that the more I hurt myself, the more you people cheered for me.. The more pain I put myself through, the louder your chants got.. And those chants.. Those cheers.. Man, there’s nothing like it..

He sits back down and tears the tape with his teeth. He finishes his left hand before starting on his right.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
It feels like a shot of adrenaline to the heart… I used to love it.. And you used to love to give it to me. I was addicted to your cheers, like a junkie to his needle.. I didn’t care what it cost, I didn’t care who it hurt.. All that I cared about was how I was going to get my next high.. How I was going to get you to cheer for me louder than the week before..

He pauses from taping his right hand to grab a quick swig of water, spitting the majority out on the floor before continuing.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
But one day I woke up, and I realized.. I realized it wasn’t worth it.. It wasn’t worth not being able to feel my left arm for days at a time. It wasn’t worth having to stitch body parts back on to myself every other week. It just wasn’t worth it… So I left XWL. I sat at home, and I detoxed.. It sucked, hell it really sucked for a while.. I missed your cheers.. I missed the adrenaline rush.. But my body sure as hell didn’t miss it..

He tears the tape and finishes his right hand.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
And when I was finally fully detoxed, when my addiction finally was under control, I was able to watch Anarchy from my living room TV. And watching that show week after week as a “fan” I realized something…. I’m not the problem.. You’re not even the problem.. We’re just spokes on the wheel.. The problem is this damn company!! XWL is the problem!!

With those words he quickly stands up and begins to pace back and forth.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I was addicted to your cheers. There was nothing that I could do about it, I was the victim. And you? Well you’re all just mindless drones who will cheer for whoever this damn company wants you to cheer for!! I can’t be mad at you for cheering, that would be like a cocaine addict being mad at a bag of cocaine. It’s not the cocaine’s fault, it’s the dealer. And XWL is the biggest drug dealer in the world.

He takes another quick drink from the water bottle, once again spitting most of it out before continuing to pace.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
You see they deal your cheers out to us like a meth dealer would on the streets. And they don’t care what it does to us. They don’t care what it does to our families. They don’t even see us as human beings. They just see us as a way of making money.. So they dangle Elimination Chamber Matches over our heads, or Money in the Bank Ladder Matches. They make us fight, scratch, crawl, and injure our way to the top to get those “opportunities”. They know that we know that you people love that shit. And that you’ll cheer us on as we climb those ladders or get our bodies smashed through an Elimination Chamber Pod. You love watching us put our caree- no, life on the line for your entertainment. After all, it gives you a sense of power that you don’t ever get anywhere else in your worthless lives… Well I’m DONE!!

He kicks the chair he was sitting on earlier, sending it flying across the room.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
… It’s done.. It’s over.. XWL made a huge mistake by trying to make me their victim.. They thought that they could keep me addicted to this business, to your chants, to your cheers, to the fame, to the glory, well maybe that worked with every other XWL superstar, but not me.. Maybe I’m just too crazy. Or maybe I’m the only sane one here...Who knows? But what I do know is that they made a huge mistake by thinking that they could control The Lunatic Fringe..

He finally stops pacing and begins to throw a few jabs and hooks at a nearby punching bag as he continues to speak.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
No one can control me. Not XWL, not you people, no one.. I’m taking this company down one superstar at a time, and when there’s no one left to fight, once I’ve injured each and every XWL superstar, once I bring about The Demise of XWL…

Ambrose grabs the punching bag, causing it to stop swinging back and forth. He then looks straight into the camera for the first time during this “shoot”.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I’m coming for you..

He slaps the camera to the floor and walks away, leaving us to wonder who he’s talking about? Keith Lee? Cesaro?... Or someone else?... The screen then goes black.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 10:24 pm

Upon returning from a commercial break, we're greeted to a video package highlighting the previously announced World Heavyweight Championship match against the defending Champion Drew McIntyre and his Number One Contender in Daniel Bryan, as well as the King and Queen of the Ring hopefuls and who could forget the Motor City Cup where the winning team will have a chance to dethrone the longest reigning XWL Tag Team Champions in TCSI? Following this reaching its climax, we're taken backstage to where one of the aforementioned named in Drew McIntyre is shown preparing for his match later on in the evening against Killer Kross. He's in the process of lacing his boots before he's joined by his Number One Contender in Daniel Bryan, who looks like he has some things to get off his chest.

Daniel Bryan
I have been disrespected many, many times in my long and illustrious career, I was told that I didn't have what it took to make it to the “big time,” I was told that I didn't have the “look” to make it to the top, I was told that I would spend the rest of my career in “independent hell” but I have never been so blatantly ignored in my life. After I avenged my previous loss to Brian Pillman Jr, I became the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship you happen to have in your possession. Notice how I didn't say yours? That's because it doesn't belong to you. I have worked my entire life to get here, to get a shot at that Championship. I have fought through the pain, through the injuries, I have earned the respect of everybody I've had both the pleasure and displeasure of facing in that ring, whether they'll admit it or not is another thing entirely. Then there's you. Someone who thinks a cheap shot inside the Elimination Chamber makes you better than me. In case you've forgotten, “Champ,” I've beaten you before. I've pinned you in the center of that ring and still, you refuse to acknowledge me by name. I've been called “Goat” before and I'll be called “Goat” again, I've even been called “Uggo Goat,” whatever that means, and yet when you say it, it makes me angry.

Daniel Bryan
You sit here, preparing for a match that is in essence a formality instead of preparing for your real challenge at Coronation. Instead of preparing for Daniel Bryan, you go out there to open the show and talk about King of the Ring, you try to take shots at things that shouldn't concern you instead of coming up with a gameplan for Daniel Bryan. Congratulations, you became the second Champion to defend inside the Elimination Chamber, but the grind isn't over, Drew, it's just beginning. You call yourself the Titanium Tyrant, our fearless World Heavyweight Champion that wanted to start the Elimination Chamber to prove he was the best, and while you were successful in your conquest, we got more questions than answers. “What happens when Daniel Bryan beats Brian Pillman Jr and challenges Drew McIntyre for the World Heavyweight Championship at Coronation?” The difference between us is that I earned my opportunity, all you had to do was return at Final Stand and attack JBL. You didn't earn this, you didn't even deserve it, you were handed an opportunity while I had to scratch and claw my way to where I am now.

Seemingly unfazed by Bryan's words, Drew looks up, noticing that there was someone in his presence this entire time before rising up to his feet, towering over Bryan.

[Drew McIntyre]
Sorry kid, did you say something? I don’t do autographs.

Drew simply pats Bryan on the head and makes his way out of the locker room, leaving a visibly annoyed Daniel Bryan at the disrespect he just experienced firsthand. Bryan's mood certainly doesn't improve at the initial sound of another voice within the locker room.

(???)
If that doesn't open your eyes to what I've been trying to tell you for weeks now, then I don't know what will.

Bryan clutches a fist with his right hand and turns around prepared to lay out the man who he's 99.9% sure is speaking to him right now.

(???)
Easy there Daniel, calm down, there's no need for violence here, that's the type of attitude you should be showing your opponents night in and night out like you used too, uncontrollable and unhinged RAGE.

Bryan stops himself mid motion and the camera pans out to reveal the man that's speaking to Daniel Bryan in this moment, as we expected, it's Cesaro once again suited and booted in style, he removes his shades before continuing.

(Cesaro)
Good, that's better, glad you came to your senses, maybe there is hope for you after all, but we gotta take things one step at a time. First step though? making Drew McINTYRE realize just who in the hell you REALLY are, because lemme tell you something, I overheard that little chat that the two of you just had, if you even wanna call it that, you know what I took from it? that guy doesn't respect you in the slightest.

(Cesaro)
He doesn't care about Daniel Bryan and what he's achieved, and quite frankly? why the hell should he? Daniel Bryan has done NOTHING to earn Drew McINTYRE's respect, you're not even considered a threat to him right now, he's already brushed you aside as a stepping stone to add to his title defense accolades, he's already moved on to his next title defense in his  mind.

(Cesaro)
But one man's trash is another man's treasure as they say, and in this case? him underestimating and downright overlooking you is the perfect chance to catch him sleeping and show him and the world that dragon still lives within you, and that dragon is your only hope of capturing that World Heavyweight Championship. You need it's rage, it's fire, but another thing that Brian Danielson had? he was cunning, he was clever, he was cutting edge, he knew how and when to unleash the rage, and when to be calm and strategic, it's time you went back and studied some of those strategies and mentalities that MADE you into the BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD at one point long ago. So take this...

Cesaro hands Daniel an unmarked Blu-Ray case that has "Best of the American Dragon" scribbled on the front cover in sharpie.

(Cesaro)
Study that in your downtime, understand who you were, so that you realize who YOU CAN BE in the future. Second order of business, you need to send that stupid Scot a message, show him that you're not playing games, show him you mean business and show him that you're not going to Coronation to play second fiddle to the World Champ and just become another title defense statistic that pads his resume. How you go about doing that? I'll leave that up to you, I'm here to resurrect you, not hold your hand, some things you'll have to figure out on your own, but when you really need me, never fear, Cesaro's here....

Cesaro places his shades back over his eyes and walks out of the locker room, leaving Daniel Bryan stood there with the blu-ray case in his hand, and left to ponder everything Cesaro has just said to him.

Back to top Go down
Patsisback
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 3:19 am

*As the next segment comes into focus we see recently signed XWL Superstar Rhea Ripley standing backstage looking absolutely disgusted as she's next to Charly Caruso, Rhea rolls her eyes as Charly asks the first question.*

[Charly Caruso]
Hi Rhea! First I'd just like to know how you plan to rebound after losing last week to Ni-

[Rhea Ripley]
WHO? My God, you're the reason that this company needs to do an IQ Test before hiring broads like you. Next question

[Charly Caruso]
I was just going to ask about your debut in XWL.

*Rhea flips her wet hair back and rolls her eyes, visibly exasperated with this interview already*

[Rhea Ripley]
Do you want to join Nikki Bella in the hospital? You two seem to go to the same bloody tanning salon it looks like

[Charly Caruso]
Tell me about your match with Nikki Bella then

[Rhea Ripley]
Well it'll be shorter than this interview, that's for damn sure. Nikki Bella can't lace my boots when it comes to wrestling in that ring and I'll be happy to smack that tan off of her.

*Rhea suddenly gives Charly a "bitch slap" for lack of a better term, sending the mic flying as she shows off the spray tan of Charly's that rubbed off on her hand before laughing and walking off. Charly seemingly shocked picks up the mic as the screen fades to the next segment.*

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 3:22 am

The crowd erupts as Becky Lynch's theme blasts through the arena, Becky walks out from the back with a huge smile on her face wearing her favorite "The Man" shirt and leather jacket, she looks to be in ring gear as well as carrying a mic. Becky walks down the ramp and the fans sing along to her song, we get a flashback from last week showing Becky being interrupted by Alicia Fox and then proceeding to tap her out. We see Becky celebrate her quick win, then the reply ends as the camera now zooms into Becky who's inside the ring looking like she has some words to get out.

Becky Lynch

Well how is everyone here doin' tonight?! Well, that's great, that's awesome, personally, I'm a little annoyed, I'm a little annoyed that at the elimination chamber Asuka cost me my chance at the Women's Championship. I'm a little annoyed that last week when I was venting my frustrations Alicia Fox decided to come out and interrupt me, I'm a little annoyed that after I put Alicia Fox in her place I see online that many people assume that I don't deserve a shot at the Women's Championship, who knows. Maybe they're right even though Asuka cost me my shot I still did get pinned, and  that bothers me a bit because now in my mind I don't think I deserve it so I need to prove to each and every one of you and most importantly to myself that I deserve a shot at the Women's Championship!

Hearing Becky's words and her frustrations towards losing at the elimination chamber even if it was Asuka that cost her hits home with the XWL universe. They understand Becky's frustrations, they understand that she needs to prove that she should be the number one Contender for the Women's Championship, they understand the hardships and difficulties that come with trying to prove yourself to each and every one night in and night out and that's exactly what Becky is about to do.

Becky Lynch

After I nearly ripped Alicia Fox arm off last week I had a bit of an epiphany, Alicia Fox was a LEGEND in this business. And I took a legend and I nearly snapped her arm off in 5 seconds so I thought to myself "Becky, why don't you take this opportunity and prove yourself to everyone by defeating Legend after Legend, week after week until I there's not a shadow of a doubt who the next number one contender will be after Coronation. What do you guys say? Do you want to see The Man take on a buncha XWL Legends on my path of destruction to the XWL Women's Championship?!

The XWL universe once again explodes and cheaters for the man Becky Lynch they want to see Becky week after week face Legend after Legend but in their minds there's only one Legend they want to see Becky Lynch face who would that be nobody would know yet but one thing's for sure we know that and within the next week's eating up to coronation Becky Lynch will be putting her Dream On the Line add she does battle with the best Legends XWL has to offer

Becky Lynch

All right what do you say we can try to start this off with a bang? TO any Legend that is backstage who wants to step up and to come into the ring and go toe-to-toe with THE MAN I'm right here right now so if you want some... COME GET SOME!

Well looks like Becky Lynch's question has been answered it's the woman nobody should mess with Victoria and she looks like she means business, she walks out onto the stage to a mix of cheers and jeers as a lot of the crowd seems happy to see the XWL Legend, she walks down the ramp staring straight into Becky who has a smile on her face, looking excited to face a Legend here tonight. But what will happen? Will Victoria become Victorious? Or will THE MAN persevere like she always does and come out on top? Tune in next for Victoria versus Becky Lynch!

Victoria just missed her moonsault and Becky is now lying in wait! Bex-A-Cution! Becky Lynch just hit her signature move! Victoria is down and looks like she could be out but Becky isn't done yet she backs up into the corner calling for the Devil Trigger she sticks her finger in the air in a gun formation and points it at Victoria fires and she then runs full-speed into Victoria who's getting up and nailing her with a devastating Devil Trigger! Becky Lynch crawls into the cover

3!

the ref counts to three as Becky Lynch has done it Becky Lynch beat Victoria like she said she would, the referee raises Becky Lynch's hands as Victoria lays unconscious in the ring who will Becky Lynch face next week what Legend will accept her challenge?

XWL goes to commercial

Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 3:07 pm

As Anarchy returns from commercial break, we join Velveteen Dream in The Velveteen Dream Experience Lounge, with Miss Strum and Miss Veronica standing behind him. Dream is laying sideways on a purple felt couch with cardboard cutouts of Tyler Breeze, Roderick Strong and Dominik Dijakovic behind and next to the couch. “Queen” Cathy Kelley walks into the room and sits on the chair across from Dream’s couch. The Velveteen Dream sits up right on his couch and scooches over to the far right cushion to create space.

{Velveteen Dream}
Please Queen Kathy, come take a seat on The Dream couch so we can really connect for this interview. The Dream feels a strong connection, no need to be shy.

{Cathy Kelley}
Sitting down on The Dream Couch
Thank you very much, Dream. Now I wanted to start off this interview by asking you how the pairing of you and “Prince Pretty” Tyler Breeze came together to be such a formidable force here in XWL?

{Velveteen Dream}
Well Queen, when you take “The Dreamboat” Velveteen Dream and pair him with someone like “The God of Gorgeous” Tyler Breeze, you’re destined to be the greatest, best-looking tag team that has ever been seen in Wrestling history. Isn't that right T?

Velveteen Dream taps the sternum of the Breeze cutout and chuckles to himself.

Last week, we merely scratched the surface of our full potential when we defeated Team Ugly in Elias and Batista. And this week will be no different. Next question please.

{Cathy Kelley}
Okay Dream well if you guys defeat Dijakovic and Strong tonight, you move on to the finals against the winner of Cut Throat Era versus The Los Conquistadors at Coronation to see who will earn the right to face Trash City Stupid Idiots for the XWL Tag Team Titles at Ascension, what are your thoughts on that?

{Velveteen Dream}
What are my thoughts on that you ask? Well let’s just say that the Trash City Stupid Idiots are in for a very rude awakening when they face The Velveteen Breeze at Ascension because T and I will defeat Dijakovic and Strong here tonight, and we will go on to defeat those two imbeciles named CTE, that have CTE at the Coronation PPV and there isn’t a damn thing they can do about it. Now on the off chance CTE loses to Los Conquistadors? Well then you might as well name T and I the #1 Contenders on the spot. And then when T and I take our rightful place on our thrones as the #1 Contenders at Coronation, there is no doubt in my mind that The Velveteen Breeze will ascend to become XWL Tag Team Champions. I will sit you down on the throne next to me, permanently making you Queen Dream honey. Did you see what I did there? I took the next two PPV names and put them into my sentences like a true great!

Velveteen grabs Cathy’s free hand and gives it a kiss. He stands up from the couch and then looks back at Cathy.

Excuse me one moment.

Velveteen Dream superkicks the cutout of Roderick Strong before hitting the Dijakovic cutout with the now empty chair. The Dream extends his hand to Cathy, helps her off the couch and twirls her around as he poses over the two cut-outs. As the Tyler Breeze cutout remains in the background, Dream grabs Cathy and walks her over to the cutout. The Dream wraps one arm around the Breeze cutout, one arm around Cathy, and the “3” pose for a selfie.

{Velveteen Dream}
On 3, say Future Tag Champs… 1..2...3

Anarchy cuts to a commercial break as we fade away from The Velveteen Dream Experience
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 9:24 pm

We are brought backstage where Jay White is seen getting ready for tonight's match tonight. Where he has asked some mic time to air some grievances While his Partner hasn't arrived to the building quite yet.

Jay White-

Its really kind of amazing that we are in this spot in the first place. I mean we are an established tag team in this division and as we showed at Downpour. When we are on the same page we are damn near unstoppable. It's no secret we don't travel together. We don't listen to the same types of music. We don't really have a whole lot in common. But we do have something in common. And that is we both have a Kill or be killed mindset. He is a goofy fun loving evil genius. But when we step through those ropes there is not a single man on this roster that id rather have on my side then Sami Zayn. So it honestly does not matter whos tonight. Whos next week. The outcome is going to be the same. You are in our Era. The Cut Throat Era.

THAT was well said my friend, you really do have a way with words!

Jay turns around just as the camera does, revealing Sami Zayn walking in with his wrestling bag. Jay smiles, happy to see his partner, but also didn't expect him to be here so soon.

Sami Zayn
Here I thought I was the master of the linguistic arts but, my good friend. You are something else, in my honest opinion, I'd rather have no one else than Jay White in my corner. We may have hit a bumpy road and I'll admit, some of that was on me but, last week? We DECIMATED The Golden Lovers and put Kota Ibushi on the SHELF! Kenny Omega probably won't be seen for a while either. All that's left is to bulldoze through the discount Lucha team tonight then whoever the hell makes the finals and then, our dream will be one step closer Jay. I'll reclaim the Tag Team Titles that my stupid ex-best friend and the stupid idiot Chris Jericho lost, and you'll have you're first XWL Championship. We're going on to bigger and better things my friend.

Jay White-

Better things indeed Sami. Lucha guys? El Whatever your names are. It honestly doesn't matter. They say it's not wise to overlook any opponent because that will be the one that gets ya. But I won't lie to ya friends. I don't know who you are or more importantly. Who you think you are. But It stops tonight. This is your 11th hour. I'm ready to actually face a real team. This is insulting and I'm fucking done with this. Luchas. We're gonna break your fucking necks. And Then we are onto whatever else. I'm already onto the finals. Line em up. Were knocking them down. Fuck!

An enraged Jay White walks out of the picture leaving Sami kind of confused and maybe even worried?

Sami Zayn
I wasn't done talking, but okay...JAY! WAIT UP!

Sami rushes out of the locker room chasing after Jay, we go to commercial
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 9:49 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Cs3ji2w1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 QtaRQhy

The match comes drawing to an end as Kross calls for the ending. He cuts his throat, dragging McIntyre up off of the ground slowly and spinning him around. He locks his arms around the throat of the World Champion, looking to put him to sleep. McIntyre begins to flail, trying to find the ropes. He has no luck as he lashes around. A few moments of struggling pass as Drew looks like he's fading. In a last minute desperation attempt, he rushes backwards, sending Kross into the corner. The force and surprise is enough for him to let go. Out of instinct, McIntyre takes off running to the opposite ropes, coming back and leaping right into a Claymore kick. The two collide and Drew dives for the cover. Three seconds later, the bell rings.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 11:46 pm

The Los Conquistadors are already in the ring awaiting their opponents tonight...

The arena fills with boos as Jay walks out first, obviously angry about who they have to face while Sami, skips from the back dancing to their theme, Jay walks down the ramp as Sami follows still dancing. Both men reach the end of the ramp as Jay tells Sami to focus, Sami frowns a bit as he stops dancing, both men slide into the ring, Jay gets on the apron as Sami starts the match, the bell rings.

Sami tosses the long-haired conquistador into the ring as he and Jay are spelling the end to the mysterious duo. Jay drags out the short-haired LC and viciously tosses him into the ring post. The long-haired LC is pulling himself up in the corner as Sami sees his moment, Sami rushes the man in the corner and nails him with a Helluva Kick! Sami falls into the cover...

3!

Jay rolls into the ring and is visibly fired up, the long-haired LC rolls out of the ring and regroups with his partner, they stare at Sami and Jay in the ring. Jay beats his chest yelling "THAT'S THE WAY WE DO IT!" as he slaps Sami on the chest, Sami grabs his chest as you can hear him mouth "ouch" Jay sticks out his fist for their signature fist bump and Sami meets him halfway to connect it. Both men celebrate their win as the LC walk into the back with the long-haired one clutching his head. Sami and Jay are now one match closer to re-challenging for the Tag Team Titles. Who will they meet at Coronation?  They seem to not care because in their heads, they're already Tag Team Champions. XWL rolls on.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 12:13 am

Normal Match

Queen of the Ring Semi-Finals

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 KOHl6jt 1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 YGztUPo

Ronda Rousey is already set up in the ring, bouncing left and right on the balls of her feet with a nasty glare in her eye while the camera shifts to the stage to show not just Liv Morgan, but also Sasha Banks appear out onto the stage. Liv does a quick twirl while plucking the suspenders from her shoulders. Simultaneously, Sasha does her signature pose on the stage and places her shades atop her head while Liv flicks her hair back over her shoulder dramatically. It is at this moment that we notice that both women are holding microphones in their hands. They take a quick look over Ronda in the ring before they begin they begin their journey down the ramp. The duo reach about midway down the entrance ramp when their pace begins to slow down. Liv Morgan's theme goes silent as she takes a second to clear her throat and lifts the microphone which she held in her hand. Their eyes locked on their opponent who stood in the ring. A former foe. Ronda Rousey who had Paul Heyman standing by at ringside.

[LIV MORGAN]
Lookie what we got here, Boss!

[SASHA BANKS]
Well. Well. Well. Look who's back again.

[LIV MORGAN]
Looks to me like somebody didn't learn their lesson... It's no secret that the last time Lousy Ronda Rousey stepped in the ring with me, she couldn't even keep herself from walkin' right off the stage. Now she's back for more, and thinks she gonna become Queen of the Ring on our watch? YEAH RIGHT!

[SASHA BANKS]
We saw what you did to Ember Moon last week. Yeah. We were scouting out the competition and we saw how you took her arm and you snapped it in order to send a message to this division. I don't know what you're looking to prove. You aren't this tough fighter who we need to be afraid of. You're not the baddest woman on the planet. Fact check: I'm the baddest. Not you. You're a desperate. You're desperate for another chance at making a name for yourself at our expense but that's not how this works, Ronda. You come to OUR show. You play by OUR rules. You bow at HER feet. Third time isn't going to be a charm for you. We're going to be you AGAIN and then Liv Morgan is going to Coronation to fight ME for the crown.

Sasha and Liv both take their microphones and toss them to the side and it makes a loud 'clunk' noise when it hits the ground. Sasha turns to Ronda and then turns to Liv Morgan. The Boss gives her friend a pat on the back and assures her that she's got this and that she will be right there at commentary if Paul tries to get involved with the outcome of the match. After separating from her partner and best friend, Liv looks up at the eager Rousey and wriggles her fingers in a patronizing wave before she jumps up onto the apron, laying across it on her stomach. The Problem Child kicks her feet back and forth in the air while she rests her chin in her hands and sticks her infamous blue tongue out. After a moment, Morgan rolls underneath the bottom rope and raises up onto her knees, flipping her hair back while her eyes come into the direct line of Ronda’s. With her eyes still on her opponent, Liv points and shouts at the official to: “KEEP HER BACK!” The Juvenile Delinquent steps up onto her feet and skips over to the opposite end of the ring where she kicks her legs up through the ropes, perching herself on the one in the center. With her legs crossed and her right arm draped across the top rope for support, Morgan sticks her blue tongue out one last time for the cameras before checking back over her shoulder to ensure that the Rowdy One was still at bay.

[MAURO RANALLO]
This match is about to get underway but joining us at this time is the Boss! Welcome!

[SASHA BANKS]
Thank you! I'm glad to be here. Renee. Mauro. Not you Corey. Not glad to see you.

[COREY GRAVES]
The feeling is mutual, Sasha. I'm glad we're on the same page.

Liv hops back down onto her feet in her respective corner as she bends over and rests her hands on her knees, biting at her lower lip while grinning across the ring at her opponent. Ronda, on the other hand, is so laser focused and prepared to dismantle the bubblegum-haired delinquent that you can practically hear her growl as she flares her nostrils and slaps her thighs in anticipation. On the official’s signal, the bell finally rings with three quick chimes, and Ronda is set loose. Like a prize-winning horse at the Kentucky Derby, Rousey makes a mad dash across the mat at Liv Morgan, who wisely drops to the ground and rolls out of the ring to get some much needed space early on in this competition. Morgan flicks her hair back over her shoulder dramatically and holds her hand up, swiping it back several times, signaling for the ref to reel Rousey back in again. “WOAH, WOAH, WOAH..! WHAT’S THE BIG HURRY? BACK IT UP!” Liv takes a quick look back at Sasha and the commentator’s table with a look of exaggerated disbelief and can be heard communicating to her BFF: “BRO, IS SHE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?”

[RENEE YOUNG]
I have a question for you, Sasha. You mentioned Liv Morgan going to the finals to face you if she beats Ronda Rousey. Does that mean you've advanced to the finals at Coronation?

[SASHA BANKS]
First of all, it's not if she beats Ronda. It's when she beats Ronda. Liv has beaten her before and she'll beat her once again. Secondly, yes! I have advanced. I beat Nikki Bella last week as I'm sure you saw. Sonya Deville and Peyton Royce unfortunately fought to a double count out in a match that totally happened and no one won. What's that mean for me? I don't have anyone to fight. I advance to the finals because others can't get the job done. Sucks for them but hey, I'll take a win. I've been in this division long enough that I don't have anything to prove. Enough about me. Let's focus on Liv Morgan and her no-name opponent looking for yet another chance to shine.

Liv adjusts the choker worn around her neck before cautiously climbing up onto the apron and ducking down through the ro-AND RONDA IS BACK ON HER AGAIN! Liv instantly scurries back out onto the mat as the ref darts in between Ronda and the ropes. Rousey grips the top rope and leans over, burning holes through the Harley Quinn-like face of Liv Morgan. Clearly Rousey hasn’t forgotten what Liv and Sasha collectively did to her as well as her career last year at Roulette when she faced Morgan. Liv jogs back over to Sasha at commentary and bends down at her side. Like some kind of coach, Sasha pushes the microphone on her headset away and covers it with her palm while she talks into the ear of Morgan. Liv nods, and the two exchange a look of agreement before Liv tightens her pigtails and heads back to the ring once again.

[COREY GRAVES]
Looks like Liv Morgan isn't capable of figuring out how to beat Ronda Rousey on her own. Lemme guess. Have you told her to take a knife and stab Ronda in the back? Because we know how your career has gone. That's what your best at, Sasha. You stabbed Natalya in the back. You even stabbed Liv Morgan in the back at one point.

[SASHA BANKS]
Calm down, Corey. She's just a little scared is all. Not scared of Ronda. Liv Morgan isn't scared of Ronda Rousey. She's scared that she might embarrass her again and send her packing back to her farmlands again.

The Blue-Tongued Brat slowly circles the ring, keeping her eyes locked on Rousey as she makes her way around. Ronda does a good job at keeping eyes on both her official opponent, as well as the calculated Boss at ringside, but eventually as Liv reaches the opposite side of the ring apron, Rousey’s vision is spliced between the two. Between her quick shifts of focus between both, Banks stands up to her feet and sets her headset down onto the commentator’s table. This indication triggers Ronda’s attention, and as Banks steps closer, Liv suddenly sees her opening and rolls into the ring in a hurry. Ronda, with those eyes in the back of her head, sees it coming and instantly turns her lethal attention back onto Morgan. After rapidly turning back around, she comes hard at Liv with what looks to be clothesline takedown, but Liv’s torso speedily drops back into the matrix! Ronda’s swinging arm misses as a result, giving Liv the window to grip Rousey by her braided ponytail and snap her back onto the mat head first! Banks applauds proudly and returns to her seat with a smile while she places the headset back onto her noggin.

[SASHA BANKS]
That's my girl right there! Yeah!

[MAURO RANALLO]
You don't think you are getting ahead of yourselves, do you? I understand why you have every reason to be confident going up against Ronda but I don't think you should be counting her out so easily.

[SASHA BANKS]
Mauro, please. Ronda isn't a wrestler. She has no reason stepping into our ring. She'll be lucky if she's even here by this time next month given how often she's come and gone. Ronda hasn't earned the right to be taken as a serious threat. She's a joke and we are going to treat her like a joke until she proves us wrong.

Liv tosses her head back and laughs like a bratty hyena before moving in for the cover, hooking both of Ronda’s legs in the process.

ON-

KICKOUT!

Rousey kicks out with authority before the referees hand can even slap the mat for the first time. Liv pops up out of the pin with her eyes rolling back in her head and an audible groan of aggravation. The wheels slowly begin to turn in Morgan’s twisted little head as she finds her footing again and brings Ronda up with her. With Rousey mildly dazed still, Morgan runs the ropes and comes back at Ronda at full steam, perhaps going for her step-up enziguri. Once the base of Liv’s Air Jordan hits Ronda’s thigh to step up and deliver the blow to the side of the head, Rousey grabs both of Liv’s legs before the kick can connect and sends the Delinquent down to the mat with a power bomb reversal! Ronda adjusts her tights while she talks some smack down at the slippery Liv Morgan, who is too busy cradling her head in her hands and writhing on the mat after the devastating move.

[RENEE YOUNG]
I know some of us here are obviously favoring Liv Morgan to win this match but honestly, guys, I wouldn't be against seeing a match between Sasha Banks and Ronda Rousey.

[SASHA BANKS]
I mean, I wouldn't be against it either. If Ronda Rousey wants to beat Liv Morgan and then step in the ring with me then by all means. Let her step up. Let her try and hang with me. This professional wrestler will teach that MMA fighter a thing or two about what it takes to hang with the best.

[MAURO RANALLO]
It would certainly be an amazing match. To your credit, Sasha, you are without a doubt one of the best women on this roster. You've even been apart of what some consider to be the greatest women's match in XWL history; your Hell in a Cell match against Natalya in the main event of Final Stand.

[SASHA BANKS]
Without a doubt and I can't wait until Natalya is back and competing again.

[COREY GRAVES]
Why? So you can attack her again and pretend like it wasn't you?

[RENEE YOUNG]
Corey, be quiet! I don't think it was Sasha who did that.

[SASHA BANKS]
Yeah, Corey! Now do your job and focus on the match.

Ronda picks up the scraps of Liv Morgan and chucks the Problem Child up onto her shoulders with ease. It looks as though Rowdy’s looking to put it away early with the Piper’s Pit, but Liv snaps out of it and digs her nails into the eyes of Ronda and takes away like a wildcat, forcing her to drop Morgan in an attempt to shield her face. Liv less than gracefully drops down onto her feet and brushes her shoulders off, surprising us all with the gall to taunt the Baddest Woman on the Planet write in front of her face (albeit a little bit compromised at the moment from the clawing). “NOT SO GREEN NOW AM I, RONALD McDUNNO-HOW-TO-WRESTLE?!” Morgan’s shrill voice carries ‘round ringside as she then quickly wraps her arm around the neck of Rousey, cranking her into a firm headlock before dashing towards the turnbuckle and running up to the top rope with fistfuls of Ronda’s hair. With a banshee-like scream, Liv kicks off the top turnbuckle and comes down hard with a facebuster! Ronda’s face smashes into the mat while Liv hurries into another cover, hooking both legs yet again.

ONE...

TW-

KICKOUT!

[COREY GRAVES]
What's the matter, Sasha? You seem nervous after that kickout.

[SASHA BANKS]
Nervous? No. I'm just bothered that Ronda is wasting my girl's time.

[COREY GRAVES]
Is doubt starting to sink in and maybe there's a chance you could be fighting Ronda?

[SASHA BANKS]
Not a chance. I don't know what your problem is but I believe in Liv so much.

Ronda powers out with such strength that she sends Morgan flying a few feet deeper into the ring. Letting her emotions get the better of her, Liv slaps the mat and begins a heated debate with the referee. Once that’s concluded, Liv drags Ronda up and props her up through the ropes with her upper body going through the top and middle rope. Still visibly frustrated that Ronda hasn’t stayed down for either of her pin attempts yet, Liv decides to try and wear down the Baddest Woman on the Planet by jumping onto Ronda’s back as if it were for an innocent piggyback ride. That would have been the case if it weren’t for the ropes constricting Rousey’s breathing and bending her back in such a way that the human body was not meant to bend at such a degree. Liv locks her hands under the chin of Ronda, cranking back with as much force as the Juvenile Delinquent can muster. Her thrashing hold is so violent and relentless that it forces the ref to get involved and begin his count.

1!

2!

3!

4-

“-COME ON, GET HER OUT OF THE ROPES!”

Liv finally breaks the hold and hops off of Rousey, holding both her hands up innocently as she takes a step back off of her opponent in order to get into a screaming match with the referee. Morgan out-screams the referee into submission as she steps up on her tippy toes right in his face and screeches: “OKAAAAYYYYYY!!” Liv heaves in and out as she licks her teeth and turns her attention back to Ronda.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Liv better not turn her attention away from Ronda for too long. All Ronda Rousey needs is an opening to lock in the arm bar and it could be over for the Delinquent. It doesn't matter who you are, how tough you are, or how skilled you are. Ronda has the meanest arm bar in the business and we saw that last week when she broke the arm of Ember Moon in the middle of that ring.

[SASHA BANKS]
Uhhh... she 'broke' my arm too and look at me. I'm fine. It's not that bad.

With Rousey down on her knees, armpits hooked over the second rope, Liv grips the second rope with both fists and jerks it back so that Ronda flings onto her back. The Problem Child wipes her feet off and skips over to the opposite end of the ring, flicking her hair back over her shoulder once again while she grins like the Cheshire Cat and lies in wait for Ronda to stand back up, in what appears to be a setup to put Rousey away with the 201 Facebreaker. The crowd are booing Liv and begging for Ronda to utilize those eyes in the back of her head one last time. Ronda finally stammers to her feet, and Liv takes off from across the ring like a Jersey-made bullet. Once in range, Liv jumps up into the air and lifts both of her knees while grabbing onto the back of Rousey’s head, but speaking of the back of Rousey’s head, her second set of eyes had it scouted and she shoves the airborne Liv Morgan headfirst into the turnbuckle! Morgan crumbles in a manner that is not at all easy on the eyes.

[SASHA BANKS]
C'MON LIV! STOP PLAYING AROUND!

Without so much as a second for Liv to catch her breath after the crash, Rousey goes on the offensive. She tears into Liv with a furious combination of stiff lefts and rights, boxing Morgan down into the corner as the Blue-Tongued Brat desperately tries to shield herself with her forearms. Once her sequence is completed, Ronda grabs the arm of Liv Morgan and proceeds to drag her around the ring like a rag doll, asking the fans if they want to see it, and you know they do. With the fans on their feet, Rousey steps through, holding onto Liv’s arm, but as Ronda drops back and applies the deadly Armbar, Morgan kicks and squirms her lower body over to the ropes just enough to wrap her ankles around it. Once the official takes notice and forces Ronda to break the hold, the Delinquent scoots under the rope and onto the apron, clenching at her arm which was mere seconds away from being ripped out of its own socket.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Liv Morgan was seconds away from losing her arm! She was lucky that she was able to get the rope as quickly as she was or it could have been over right now

[SASHA BANKS]
Look at Ronda. Arguing with the referee. Shouldn't she know the rules by now? Touching or being underneath the rope means you have to break the hold. I can't tell if she's dumb or just bitter that she's facing such a skilled opponent.

Rousey climbs up to her feet and contests the referee’s commands. After shaking her head in disagreement and scowling at the official, Ronda turns to collect the remains of Liv Morgan and finish the job that she started. However, the wily Liv was one step ahead this time and as Ronda reaches through the ropes in order to grab hold of Morgan, the Delinquent once again attacks the eyes of the Baddest Woman on the Planet by jamming her thumb right into Ronda’s eye socket! Rousey stumbles back, covering her face again while Morgan scurries through the ropes and rolls Ronda up with a schoolboy! What the referee doesn’t see due to the angle at which he is positioned as well as his focus being on Ronda’s shoulders, is the Liv has a handful of Rousey’s tights and her custom Air Jordan’s (gifted to her by her BFF) are leveraged on the second rope!

ONE...

TWO..!

THREE!!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Liv Morgan with the win! Controversial maybe, but a win nonetheless!

Liv Morgan’s done it! It may have taken quite the underhanded combination to seal the deal, but Liv has managed to put away the Baddest Woman on the Planet for the second time in her young career, and for the first time on her very own. Liv doesn’t waste a single second rolling out of the ring and dashing over to her best friend, Sasha Banks’s side. The two wrap their arms around one another while they admire Morgan’s handiwork. The Boss holds Liv’s face and checks her over before the two embrace and hug each other’s necks. Both the Boss and the Brat will be advancing to the finals of the Queen of the Ring tournament, which puts their relatively fragile relationship in question. While they do share an undeniable bond with one another, that bond has been proven to get rocky when competition where only one can succeed comes into the picture. Nonetheless, the Boss ‘n’ Brat live to see another day and have a few weeks left before they step in the ring not as partners, but as opponents at the grand stage of Coronation.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Well, there we have it. Our Queen of the Ring Finale is set. It's been a questionable tournament to say the least. It's very unfortunate that we didn't get to see Sonya Deville nor Peyton Royce advance, and Liv Morgan had to cheat to defeat Ronda Rousey, but we're in the home stretch now.

[COREY GRAVES]
Sasha Banks versus Liv Morgan. Talk about a match I DON'T want to see.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'm actually excited for this match.  We haven't seen Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks go one-on-one since we were on the road to Final Stand and Sasha Banks was looking to take the championship from Natalya. A lot has changed since then. Sasha Banks has been through a lot of battles and Liv has become a changed woman.

[COREY GRAVES]
Changed? I think you meant to say crazed. Sasha has created a monster and now she has to go against her own creation. Now that I think about it... maybe getting to see Liv Morgan rip Sasha limb from limb is going to be worth it after all. I'll have to think about it. I might have a change of heart.

[RENEE YOUNG]
With a championship match on the line, you have to wonder if this friendship will stay strong afterwards. Both of these women want the XWL Woman's Championship more than words could begin to express. Sasha has one reign under her belt but Liv is still looking for that very first reign.

While the duo walk around the ring, Liv makes faces and sticks her blue raspberry tongue out at Rousey, tirelessly antagonizing and poking the bear even after their match has concluded. “MAKE WAY FOR THE QUEENS OF THE RING!” Morgan mocks the fans in the front rows as she and Banks both make their way up the ramp, and Ronda shoves away the attention of the official who is now checking on the state of her eye. The camera shifts from Rousey’s unholy glare at her slick opponent tonight, back to one last shot of Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan at the top of the ramp, mimicking the act of crowning each other.

Last edited by Sam on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 1:08 am

As Anarchy returns, when we last left off earlier in the night Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane were talking about tonight's Main-Event which will see Kairi team up with Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard taking on the team of Alexa Bliss and a partner to be chosen by Mr. McMahon. If The Champion & Challenger win? They'll decide the type of contest they'll clash in at Coronation...but if Alexa and her soon to be revealed partner win? That choice will fall into the hands of Mr. McMahon. Both Women weren't thrilled by the match tonight because it reeked of something foul as Alexa said. So with Alexa already being on Mr. McMahon's bad side due to her outspoken issues with he and North American Champion Mandy Rose...and Kairi by association to Bliss right there with her it seems...Little Miss Bliss said what can he really do if we just barge into his office and demand he tells us what's going on? So with a pep in their step, they left their locker room and have roaming the halls ever since until they now have arrived just outside of his office.

[Alexa Bliss]
Alright, these hallways are a little confusing, and I'm sorry for stopping for coffee on the way but I can feel it's going to be a long night so I needed the extra shot of energy. We have no idea what he's going to say when we go in there, but as with anything the two of us have ever encountered? There is nothing we cannot accomplish together. So, you ready?

Kairi Sane
About as ready as I'll ever be. Whatever happens once we go in there, just know that I'll have your back.

Kairi's fist balls up, not to hit anyone but to be polite and knock on his door...but Alexa stops her before her fist makes contact with it and seems to have another plan in mind.

[Alexa Bliss]
It's supposed to be an open door policy around here, right? It'd be rude of us to knock when as The General Manager we're supposed to be able to go to him at any time for any reason...and we don't want to be rude do we?

Kairi shakes her head and the two friends each put a hand on the door handle then with their combined courage they turn the handle, which thankfully is unlocked because could you imagine the embarrassment had they gone through all of this and then it was locked? But as the door handle turns, they push it open...and what they see...draws an instant groan from Little Miss Bliss. Meanwhile, Kairi reaches into her signature coat and pulls out her trusty Spyglass, extending it to its full length before raising it up to her right eye, looking into the room to reveal its contents before she and Alexa enter it.

Kairi Sane
Land hoe!

She removes it from her eye and lowers it before retracting it to its smaller size and returning it to its previous compartment within her coat. The camera that was conveniently behind the brave duo zooms in past our intruding heroines to reveal what has caused Alexa and Kairi's reactions: Vince McMahon himself seated behind his desk, what did you expect, it is his office after all, but the person that catches everybody's eye shows that Mr. McMahon isn't alone is the often and accurately named “God's Greatest Creation” in Mandy Rose. Our defending North American Champion is seated on his desk, having all of the boss' attention directed at herself, at least until they were rudely interrupted by Kairi's outburst, which caused the boss and his seemingly favorite “employee” to shift their focus towards the now open door, the feat proving to be second nature to one while quite difficult for the other, we'll let you decide which is which.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 ABnv2Oo
What did she just call me?

Mandy raises a single brow halfway up her forehead as she glances back over her shoulder at the familiar duo. Still maintaining her seat comfortably on the desk with her exposed legs crossed and dangling over the edge, the General Manager clears his throat and adjusts the knot of his tie to break the brief silence that fell over the room after Mandy's followup question, raising his hand slightly to indicate for Mandy to let it slight. It's apparent to us that none of the parties this compromising position wanted to be the one to clarify precisely what Kairi meant by her remark anyway, so he wasn't met with much opposition.

[Vince McMahon]
Ladies, Mandy and I were just having a preplanned and work-appropriate discussion about some advertisements and press that are in their final stages in order to be ready to go for XWL's next pay-per-view event, Coronation. But, since you're already here and have taken advantage of my "open door" policy, I assume whatever it is must be important. So, out with it.

The North American Champion seems to be keeping a close and watchful eye on the Blissful Pirates. Since igniting their friendship, the pairing of Bliss and Sane haven't exactly made reputations for themselves as troublemakers. However as recent history has shown us, what isn't problematic for the XWL Universe can and likely will throw a peg into the spokes of the Golden Goddess's perfect little world, so her vested interest isn't entirely unwarranted.

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, since we're being work-appropriate...

Alexa looks at Mandy with a far from sincere smile, and walks over to Mr. McMahon's desk perhaps to take a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk. But instead, her hand glides over a corner of his desk pushing some papers aside, and then hops up onto his desk, crossing her legs and staring at Mr. McMahon as if this is normal behavior, and she'd hate to make things weird.

[Alexa Bliss]
It's quite simple, Vince...it's okay if I call you, Vince...right? After all, when I was proving the existence of my "fury" to Mandy after a bit of a disagreement last week...she couldn't help but say your name...so I assume in addition to your open door policy, and your relaxed practices that allow us to be more "intimate" and sit wherever we please...that we're also on a first name basis. So Vince, tonight's Main-Event is a little concerning and really I'd like to know who my partner is because well frankly I something stinks around here, and it's not Mandy's excessive use of perfume.

Mandy rolls her eyes and folds her arms across her chest, giving Alexa a look that would tear any typical girl’s confidence to shreds with a single glance. Vince breathes a short but deep sigh before getting down to business.

[Vince McMahon]
Well you see Alexa, charming as you think you may be, it’s proven to be unsurprisingly difficult to find anybody willing to sign off on being in your corner tonight. It’s almost like— what was it you were saying she has earlier, Mandy?...

Leprosy.

[Vince McMahon]
That’s right, leprosy! Thank you, Miss Rose.

Anything for you, da—... Vince.

Realizing what she almost let slip, Mandy quickly “covers” her mistake and shields it with a less than genuine smile. She adjusts the collar of her top with one hand, while she clears the frog in her throat and avoids eye contact.

[Vince McMahon]
As I was saying, given that Kairi Sane here is the only friend you seem to have here, and she just so happens to be on the opposing team, it’s hasn’t been easy pinning somebody down who will join you in the ring.

And in the seemingly unavoidable case that NOBODY wants to be your partner, I think a handicap match has a nice ring to it... Don’t you agree, Vince?

In an instant, Mandy locks eyes with the General Manager once again and just like that, the power of a true vixen is on full display. Mr. McMahon appears to be mesmerized by Mandy’s “eyes” and her extraordinary personality, but before he can chime in and reaffirm all of Mandy’s fantasies and desires regarding Alexa’s main event match tonight, he’s promptly cut off.

Kairi Sane
It's clear this is going nowhere and instead of wasting more of my time like last week, just make it a Handicap match.

Alexa looks over her shoulder towards her friend, a confused expression etched on her face as the pair locks eyes for a single moment, causing the gears to turn inside Bliss' head.

Kairi Sane
You obviously had no intentions of this being a tag match so you can stack the deck against Alexa, but how did that work out for you last week? On paper, sure, she's outmatched, it's two against one after all but if that does happen and if Tessa and I walk out of that “match” with the victory, we get to pick our stipulation for Coronation. Wasn't that the entire purpose of this match in the first place? To attempt to control our match so your Golden Mistress isn't outshined by us yet again?

[Alexa Bliss]
You're too kind, Kairi...but let's face it...I don't stand a chance. I'm so weak and insignificant...I mean I hold the record for losing a title match in the fastest time EVER...a measly 3.84 seconds. I need a partner tonight or else this match surely won't be worthy of The Main-Event...I need someone to guide me, like Kairi has every step of the way. If not for her carrying me I wouldn't be where I am right now. But unfortunately she's my opponent...there has to be SOMEONE who could step in and make me look good simply by association, surely?

And just like that, we can almost see the cogs starting to turn inside of the North American Champion's mind in the background as the proverbial "light bulb" goes off.

Uh, excuse me, Vince...?

The entire room redirects their attention to the suddenly soft-spoken Mandy Rose.

I think it's no secret that as it stands, this match is currently is lacking some much needed star power. If nothing more than to make this match worthy of its Main Event position, and to selflessly take the bullet of associating myself further with-... Her. Why don't you add me to the match?

Vince seems completely shocked at the proposal by the Golden Goddess, while Alexa seems to be completely expecting of this exact result. Kairi, on the other hand, seems to finally be picking up exactly what Alexa was putting down by her self-deprecating tone.

[Vince McMahon]
... You're sure about this? You want me to sanction this match with you as Alexa Bliss's partner...?

As sure as I've ever been about anything. It's time that I show the XWL Universe and the world that my generosity truly knows no bounds by committing to the ultimate form of charity, and adding myself to this otherwise doomed match.

Vince sighs and shrugs his shoulders before eventually producing a nod while granting God's Greatest Creation with her wish.

[Vince McMahon]
Very well. In tonight's Main Event, it will be the team of Kairi Sane and the Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard, vs. the team of Alexa Bliss and God's Greatest Creation, the North American Champion Mandy Rose.

Mandy sends a wink and a grin towards the General Manager of Anarchy while she hops off of the desk and brushes passed her partner and opponent for the Main Event this evening.

See you out there, ladies.

With her head held high, Mandy sashays right out of the door of Mr. McMahon's office, undoubtedly to go prepare for her new position in the Main Event. The cameras fade out on Bliss and Sane exchanging mutually and mildly devious glances, and we head into the next scheduled segment.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 1:34 am

Tag-Team Match

Motor City Cup Semi-Finals

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 WeovZmK1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 FEKN7MM
1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 TWUU1vI1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 YDzoHfn

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

Dream gets up from Strong’s prone body after just securing the 3-count and runs over to Breeze giving him a massive hug as the fans chant “VelvetBreeze” repeatedly. Dream climbs to the top turnbuckle and asks for a microphone.

{Velveteen Dream}
Ladies and Gentlemen, you are looking at the two men that form the greatest looking and best in-ring tag team that XWL has ever seen to this date. Not only did we defeat the Two Wildebeests last week in Batista and Elias, but tonight we defeated The Vendetta Kings, Roderick Strong and Dominik Dijakovic. What makes you think at Coronation, that Sami Zayn and Jay White, or Los Conquistadors are going to fair any better? I mean look at T and I. We are on an absolute roll right now and there is nobody that is going to stop us. And when we earn our right to face Trash City Ugly Stupid Idiots, the world is going to find out that being this gorgeous and this charismatic, is better than being a Stupid Idiot. Now most of you expect me to say this tournament had been a Dream run come true, but neigh, that would be incorrect. To this date, this tournament has been an absolute… Breeze.

Velveteen Dream hops off his perch from the top turnbuckle. Meanwhile on the opposite end of the ring, Prince Pretty has placed himself on top of the turnbuckle, laying out like the supermodel he's known to be. With one side of the ropes supporting his ankles, and the other supporting his torso and upper arm which is propping up the side of his head, Tyler Breeze's beauty is in full showcase mode.

[Tyler Breeze]
And unfortunately for our opponents, this is not just a Dream. This, ladies and uggoes, is the picturesque reality of the tag team division now. If neither Batista nor Elias could handle the Velveteen Breeze last week, and clearly these two-... "fine" specimens couldn't handle us this week, then I think it's fairly obvious that the zany ginger and his angsty goth friend stand little to absolutely NO chance against us next week. They have had their opportunity at the Tag Team Championships, and they've squandered it, just like Mother Nature squandered their chances of ever being good-looking. The Velveteen Breeze are undefeated in tag team competition, and this roll will not be slowed at Coronation. We are sashaying straight to Ascension to take the titles from those two unworthy, unpretty, longest reigning CHUMPS, not Champs. But most importantly, the sea of hideousness that constitutes the vast majority of the XWL Universe will finally have proper role models again. You see, role models are not supposed to be everyday slobs who are much overdue for a break in their lucky streak. Role models are meant to be the unattainable. They are what you aspire to be, even though you know that you never could. WE, are role models, and we are here to make XWL gorgeous again.

Breeze kisses at the camera while swinging his mic around in his wrist while he combs back a few strands of his blonde hair. Dream gets off from the top turnbuckle he was resting on and picks his mic back up.

{Velveteen Dream}
Yes T, you’re right. Those chumps TCSI stand no chance. After we win at Coronation, we will move on to Ascension and become the NEW Gorgeous, Dreamboat XWL Tag Team Champions.

Dream points to the camera man and tells him to step closer.

{Velveteen Dream}
Now CTE I want you to listen closely. Sami, Jay. We know exactly what you have done here in this company. Sami, you’re a 1x XWL World Heavyweight Champion. You are a 1x XWL Intercontinental Champion. But you have not held a title in over a year and a half. Jay White, you have never held a title in XWL, so why should Breeze and I be worried about you two? I made my debut with a win over Shawn Michaels at Final Stand. I have been in this company for 4 months and have already earned myself a World Heavyweight Championship match, as well as this tournament that T and I will win, going onto Ascension and winning the XWL Tag Team Titles, giving me and T our first titles in this company. And there is not a damn thing you two can do about it.

Tyler Breeze appears by Dream's side as he places his arms around his partner's shoulders, and the two both glare into the camera.

[Tyler Breeze]
Dream and I have both been on an unstoppable rise since we debuted in XWL, and now that these two rising stars have merged into a cohesive and captivating unit, we're not going to be stopped by the likes of Sami Zayn and Jay White. So, "Cut Throat Uggoes," we'll catch you two at Coronation when your tag team careers will be reduced to mere, unattractive stepping stones in the tale of two handsome heroes.

Breeze strokes his chin one last time, checking himself out in the viewfinder of the camera before he gives Dream the signal, who shoves the camera out of both men's faces as we cut to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:12 am

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 DTr5oeP 1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 NVX7iO0

Just like that it was all over, the three count had been made, AJ Styles was defeated and as a result? Cesaro had punched his ticket to Coronation as one of two finalists in the King Of The Ring Tournament. Cesaro went through a war here tonight with the Phenomenal One but the Swiss Cyborg took everything AJ Styles threw at him and dished it right back in return in an even more brutal and devastating fashion.

Cesaro had rose to his feet and the ref had raised his hand in victory, Cesaro shrugged the referee's hand off him after just a few moments but kept his hand in the air and a smile donned over his face as AJ had rolled out of the ring and began his journey to the locker room. Out of nowhere though, seemingly inadvertently, as the camera was focusing on AJ and his journey to the back, they captured someone walking out onto the stage with his eyes locked on the Swiss Cyborg, who had stepped out onto the stage you might ask? none other then the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship and the man who decimated Drew McINTYRE earlier tonight perhaps as a result of taking Cesaro's advice earlier in the night to send the champ a message that he wasn't playing games, none other then Daniel Bryan.

Daniel just proceeded to stare down towards the ring and the lone man who occupied it, Cesaro. Upon hearing the crowd reacting to Bryan's appearance, Cesaro turned his attention towards the stage and locked eyes with Daniel. Cesaro slightly laughed to himself whilst expanding upon the large smile that was already on full display. Finally, a blank stare from Daniel Bryan was wiped away and replaced with one that was seemingly filled with rage, anger, torment, all of the above and more, it was now clear that Cesaro had successfully infiltrated the mind of Daniel Bryan, the only question that remained was how would all of this unfold? Is Cesaro's mission to locate the lingering dormant dragon within Daniel Bryan genuine? or does the Swiss Cyborg have an even more sinister plan up his sleeve? Only time will tell and as a matter of fact? we're out of time right now, the show focuses in on Daniel's face of rage and then Cesaro's joy before heading to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:13 am

[AJ STYLES]
Sometimes you have to ask yourself...

The Phenomenal One takes a deep breath of air and shakes his head. He's fresh off his King of the Ring tournament match with the Swiss Cyborg and he was showing the effects of such a grueling contest.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 7q9EpYc

[AJ STYLES]
What's next?

Another pause is taken by AJ Styles as he then turns his head and looks at the camera.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 E1kBg42

[AJ STYLES]
Last week, I shared the ring with Killer Kross. I didn't know what to expect going into that match. I didn't know the kind of wrestler he was going into that match. I went into that match knowing I had to be the best wrestler I could be knowing that Killer Kross was standing between myself and a chance at the World Heavyweight Championship. I beat him. I hit him with a Styles Clash and I pinned him in the middle of that ring. One opponent down, two more to go. And then came Cesaro who is, without any doubts, one of the best wrestlers in the world right now. He's got it all. He's got the strength of a giant but the athleticism of a cruiserweight. It's kind of freakish. I gave it my best but tonight, he was the better man and he defeated me... which meant that it's over. My road to reclaiming the World Heavyweight Championship is over and it stings admitting that. I feel like I still have a lot to prove with that championship. I ain't held onto it since the days of going against the likes of Matt Sydal and Brock Lesnar. It's been a long, long time since I've held that piece of gold. What's next then?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 KTjRDQH

[AJ STYLES]
Money in the Bank is right around the corner. Do I try my best to get into that match so I can climb up the ladder and take down the briefcase? I'd have a World Heavyweight Championship match whenever I want if I won that... or do I turn my attention elsewhere. I have some unfinished business with the Intercontinental Championship. I'd even go as far to say as that I'm a laughing stock when you think of me and that championship. I was pinned by Chris Jericho and I somehow end up walking out of the show as the new champion. Do I set my sights on that championship to right some wrongs?... or maybe it's time to prove that AJ Styles ain't a one trick pony. A lot of people associate me as a singles wrestler which there's nothing wrong with. I've won my fair share of championship gold across the globe; most of which was by myself but I think I have what it takes to become your brand new XWL Tag Team Champions. I would need to find a partner first but I got a couple'a friends in the business still. Some of them are signed to the company. Most of them aren't. I got some options and I got some things I need to think about. I ain't gonna be your King but this ain't the end for me. Never rest. Never rust. AJ Styles is here to stay. Better get used to it.

The Phenomenal One stares into the camera for a moment without saying another word. A couple seconds later, he would push himself off the supply crate and then began to walk away. The camera focuses on Styles as he increases the distance between him and the camera before we eventually fade away to a black screen and then to the next segment of the night.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 12:07 pm

XWL cameras cut to a Video of earlier today of XWL Fan Axxess. We see a giant line formed. At least 100 people lined up.  The cameras move down the line of people as we see Brian Pillman Jr is the man they are waiting to see.  Brian Pillman Jr sits at a concession table as he continues to sign autographs for the fans.  We see some interactions Brian Pillman Jr. has with the fans.  The next fan up is a young lad.  Probably around the age of 20.  As he approaches Pillman Jr with an ecstatic look on his face and a black XWL King Of The Ring 2019 Shirt.  Brian Pillman Jr happy to see his fans.

BPJ
Hey how's it going!

The young fan hands Pillman Jr the shirt.

Young Fan
I came here tonight to see you man! Good luck against HBK tonight!

BPJ signs the shirt with a silver sharpie and laughs as he responds to the fan.

BPJ
I don't need luck tonight.

BPJ hands the young fan his shirt and looks him in his eyes as he continues.

BPJ
Because I'm going to go out there tonight inside the Chesapeake Energy Arena and pin HBK. 1...2...3...  Then I go on to Coronation to secure my crown.  The night I am crowned king.  KING OF THE RING!

The next fan in line steps up to the table.  A 20 something year old female with picture of Brian Pillman Jr.  The fan hands Pillman Jr the picture as BPJ grabs the black sharpie and begins to interact with the fan.

BPJ
Hey there!

Female Fan
Hey Flyin Brian! You're my favorite!

BPJ smiles with charm as he hands the fan back her picture with his autograph on it.  BPJ then asks her a question.

BPJ
So who's ass do you want me to kick at Coronation.  The Swiss Cyborg Cesaro or The Phenomenal AJ Styles?

Female Fan
Cesaro. I can't stand him!

BPJ
Well I hope he can beat AJ tonight.  Then you're dreams will come true at coronation when I claim the throne.  THE KING OF THE RING!

The video fades to black from BPJ as XWL goes to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 12:53 pm

XWL Anarchy cuts to ringside where we see Candy Floss in the ring as a loud bashes can be heard of Awesome Kong's theme.  

As soon as we here "THIS IS KONG!" Awesome Kong comes out and walks down the ring with none other than a stare of death to Candy Floss.

Graves
Candy Floss can't be too happy about her opponent tonight.

As Awesome kong enters the ring as fans loudly boo.

Ranallo
I don't think anyone is happy about this absolute unit, that is Awesome Kong, stepping into the XWL Women's division.

Young
I don't think Awesome Kong cares considering the chaos she caused last week.

Awesome Kong looks around at the XWL Universe then at Candy Floss.  Only to start laughing maniacally as the match is about to begin.

Ranallo
Kong just crushed candy!

Graves
That's an understatement Mauro.  Awesome Kong crushed candy and flossed with her bones.

Kong celebrates in the ring for couple seconds as the ring announcer chimes in.

Ring Announcer
The winner of this match. . . Via Countout. . . AWESOME KONG!

The ref tries to raise the arm Awesome Kong, but Kong refuses and orders him to grab her a microphone.  The ref goes to ringside and grabs a mic and gives it to Kong who snatches the mic from the ref.  Kong then clotheslines the ref causing him to roll out of the ring.

Young
I think Awesome Kong has a statement herself.

Graves
As if her actions aren't already enough.

Awesome Kong raises the mic up and begins to speak.

Kong
So this is the XWL's women's division?

Kong laughs as medics and a stretcher come down to assist Candy Floss.

Kong
I come to XWL and this is the competition I face?

Kong laughs again as Candy Floss is loaded up onto the stretcher.

Kong
I look around this division and all I see are a bunch of floozies.  I mean look at your XWL North American Champion. Mand. . .

Kong laughs maniacally before even finishing the champions name.

Kong
Or so called "The Man" of the division.  Becky Lyn. . .

Kong maniacally laughs some more before finishing Becky Lynch's name.

Kong
Then there's this Queen of the Ring tournament is going on but I see that I wasn't put in the tournament.  But the winner will not be queen.

Kong laughs again.

Kong
See we can have our skanks, bimbos, and so called "The Man" but there can only be one Queen.  And there's a new Queen of the land and her name is Kong.

Kong pauses for a moment.

Kong
QUEEN KONG!

Kong drops the mic and raises her arms in victory as XWL Anarchy goes to a commercial.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Camera cuts backstage to an interview segment.

Interviewer: Ladies and gentlemen joining me at this time is none other than the heartbreak kid himself Shawn Michaels.

The crowd in the arena cheer as the camera pans out to show HBK.

Interviewer: So HBK tonight you are once again fighting in the king of the ring tournament after successfully beating Steve Austin last week and this time you have to tackle the challenge of Brian Pillman Jr who after losing his number one contenders match for the world title managed to pull himself together and win his king of the ring match last week in an impressive showing. What is your thoughts on facing him tonight in the next round ?

HBK: Well my thoughts are what they are every week and that is that I am going to step into that ring, steal the show and walk out the victor and advance to the next round and come one step closer to getting that world title opportunity that I crave oh so much. I started by beating a legend in this business last week in Steve Austin and I don’t plan on losing to the son of the legendary Brian Pilman either.

HBK: Now don’t mistake my confidence for arrogance and don’t think I am overlooking Brian Pilman Jr as that is far from the truth. Pilman is one of the brightest stars here in xwl and has some future ahead of him but nobody is stopping me from gaining that world title opportunity. I have worked to damn hard to get to where I am and I’m sorry Brian but you will be another stepping stone when I beat you tonight and get one step closer to my dream and I hope everyone plays close attention tonight as I put on a clinic and show why I am the best in the world maybe the greatest of all time in this business and when it’s all said and done and the three count has been made you will be looking at the victor of tonight’s match.

Interviewer: Another question for you if you don’t mind. The rumour mill has been swirling that you and Chris Jericho can’t stand each other and that it will be sooner rather that later that you two collide can I get a comment on that.

Shawn shows a grin before he begins to reply.

HBK: Well right now my focus is on this tournament not Chris Jericho but Jericho like I warned you before if you decide to stick your nose where it doesn’t belong and get into my business you will be sorry as you won’t be breaking no walls down oh no I’ll be breaking your teeth when I kick you in the mouth with sweet chin music  and well if you aren’t down with that I’ve got two words for you !

Both the crowd and HBK shout SUCK IT! As the camera fades to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 1:07 pm

XWL Anarchy cuts to the next King of the Ring Matchup.

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Nm4fXu2 1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 BcMyrd8

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Patsisback
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 1:51 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 1rH75D01 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Nh58nKB

*After a long and grueling match where AAs were hit, multiple Batista bites leaving permanent scars and Batista getting AAd through a table, Batista hits one last Batista Bomb for the win!

0color=#cc0000]Normal Match[/color]

1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 T4OQWbc1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 GJ0mE4n

*This match started immediately after Cena/Batista with Rhea storming out of the gate with a Big Boot and Pumhandle Bomb to pick up the shocking win in one of the fastest matches in XWL history*

OOC: Last minute write ups before work woop

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  6/17/2019  -  6/24/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 6/17/2019 - 6/24/2019
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next