Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Superstar contracts

Go down 
+2
GamerShane31
RatedRM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RatedRM
New Talent

Superstar contracts  Empty
PostSubject: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 7:07 pm

GamerTag: Rated R M
Superstar Name: Mandy Rose
Schedule: Availability to play matches: free Friday/Saturday mostly free after 9
Finisher: Sit-Out Butterfly facebuster, Bicycle Knee
Signatures: tilt a whirl gourd buster, sitout gourdbuster

Superstar Name: Shelton Benjamin
Schedule: Same
Finisher:paydirt , T-Bone Suplex
Signatures: shelbomb (buckle bomb) , roundhouse kick

Last edited by RatedRM on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 7:18 pm

hmmm, fresh blood in the water
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 7:21 pm

RatedRM wrote:

GamerTag: Rated R M
Superstar Name: Mandy Rose
Schedule: Availability to play matches: free Friday/Saturday mostly free after 9
Finisher: don’t know names will update later
Signatures: Same ^

Superstar Name: Shelton Benjamin
Schedule: Same
Finisher:paydirt , T-Bone Suplex
Signatures: will update later

Welcome to XWL! The rules may change due to the new game we're currently working on finalizing any changes but please review the rules and ensure you'll be able to follow them.

We do have our own sort of optional overall system where every promo/match/etc you do earns you points that can eventually lead to an overall boost. The default for Women is 75 and Men is 80, so I'm assuming you'd like to follow that to raise Mandy to a 75 since she's a 70 and same for Shelton.

We're currently on a 2 week break as we prepare for The Slammy Awards/any changes we may bring about so your first match as both (assuming you want both booked) will be on the October 22nd card.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here in this thread

also

https://discord.gg/yUH3Hv

if you don't have discord get it it's a huge part of XWL now and it easily lets us communicate with you and vice versa. Easy to get matches setup and all that good stuff.

Back to top Go down
RatedRM
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 7:41 pm

Fresh blood my ass I’m a living legend around this piece lmfao
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 9:41 pm

RatedRM wrote:
Fresh blood my ass I’m a living legend around this piece lmfao

Legendary jobber
Back to top Go down
RatedRM
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 11:10 am

Lmfao you’re joking right ? I don’t even time to type out all of my Accolades. I just haven’t been here, but I’m here now .
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 10:21 pm

It's not about what you've done in the past. It's what you've done for us lately. Let's see.
Back to top Go down
RatedRM
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Lol Keep telling yourself that bro . I’ll see you around
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 10:55 pm

RatedRM wrote:
Lol Keep telling yourself that bro . I’ll see you around
Being cocky doesn't get you anywhere, trust me. This is a league for legends of having classic matches, not competitive all around.
Back to top Go down
RatedRM
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 11:38 pm

Lol not cocky bro I was clearly joking with them , you do realize how long I’ve known them right ? Lol
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 3:13 pm

RatedRM wrote:
Lol not cocky bro I was clearly joking with them , you do realize how long I’ve known them right ? Lol
I've known them for a bit too, I don't care. Be humble or you'll get humbled guy. See ya in the ring
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 3:17 pm

I just noticed an error, you have Mandy's fin as a butterfly suplex but I'm assuming you mean the butterfly facebuster she has by default?
Back to top Go down
RatedRM
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 1:15 am

BRO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you feeling that tight about it face me bitch, Am I suppose to be scared because you play Xbox for a living ?! Lol

Last edited by RatedRM on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RatedRM
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 1:16 am

Yes it’s the default finisher I’ll update it also would there be a problem with me using the dark matter as a finisher for Mandy instead of the tilt a whirl move it’s not realistic more of a strong grapple
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 3:13 am

So much anger
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 3:25 am

RatedRM wrote:
BRO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you feeling that tight about it face me bitch, Am I suppose to be scared because you play Xbox for a living ?! Lol

Gonna need you to take this down several notches, and then a couple more. In XWL we show respect to one another because no one needs drama, no one wants to spend their free time having issues with one another, and no one wants to deal with bad attitudes. Clearly there was a misunderstanding from the jump about each other's intentions neither of you meant ill by what started...but that is how it seems to have ended up.

Ryan to play devil's advocate here, is someone that had to be humbled when he first joined because he had that sort of over competitive beat you in the head with arrogance way about himself, and starting off your first thread by saying you're a "living legend" and bragging about your accomplishments elsewhere really isn't something anyone really cares about to just be honest with you.

No one is here to brag about what they've done because at the end of the day all of this is meant in good fun. In real life I can't say "HEY I'M WOMEN'S CHAMPION AS NATALYA"

what's fun, what's important is having amazing matches with like minded people who are here for the same thing. Because that is something you carry with you, you have a stressful day at work coming home having a fun match does more than any "title" brings. So let's all relax, we're hyped to have you here and it'll be awesome seeing someone play Shelton because it's been a LONG time since we've had a Shelton.

And I'm even more pumped for Mandy because she's someone I'm a fan of and I really want someone to take her places and I'm sure you can do just that.

If you can find footage of her using the dark matter that'd be a fine change, but if not you'll need to wait until you have enough points to purchase a custom finisher.

ALSO: While I'm here I wanna say I'm sorry for not replying to your message on XBOX about doing a match, I was already in one and it went LONG...like, REALLY long, to the point when it ended I shut my xbox off and completely forgot you had messaged me.

But I look forward to facing you sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Just to confirm as I think this got buried by everything else but are you okay with both Mandy and Shelton being booked on the card on Monday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superstar contracts    Superstar contracts  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superstar contracts
Page 1 of 1