Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018

Go down 
+12
Legal
Sam
LazyEye513
kpn012414
Slothio
GamerShane31
Gregg
P.R Son
Oreo
Zack
Harmon
Tango
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018   XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

LIVE FROM: Barclays Center
Brooklyn, New York

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Cybers11

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 O_reil10

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Rollin10

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Allie_10

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Cody_v10

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Ac_v_t11

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Banks_10

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Kruger10

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Alexa_12

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Eli_dr10

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Matt_h10

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Sydal_10

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Nattie10

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Triple10

Last edited by MangoTango on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018   XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 7:15 am

Mauro Ranallo
Here we are Corey! Cyberslam! And not only do we see a number of championships on the line, but we are seeing the next encounter between two individuals that have seen their animosity for each other spiral over the last few weeks.

Corey Graves
That's right Mauro. Cody and Jimmy Havoc have traded shots back and forth, each time escalating the depravity and violence. But here we are, and now we get to reveal the stipulation chosen by the XWL universe to see Cody and Jimmy Havoc collide. And tonight, Jimmy gets the chance to take Cody to his home. This match will be contested under death match rules. For those unaware, this essentially means that each man may use whatever means necessary to obtain a pinfall upon their oppon...

Mauro Ranallo
Well Corey it seems Jimmy was not wanting to let you finish. Clearly this man knows the rules of a death match. The psycho from London, Jimmy Fucking Havoc.

Corey Graves
While I don't appreciate being interrupted, I have to give it to Jimmy. If there was any type of match that would see him with an advantage, it is obviously a death match. This is a former winner of Tournament of Death for gods sake!

As Jimmy continues his way down the ramp into the ring, the fans are booing him out of the building except for his diehard death match fans that came out to see his next death match.

Once in the ring, Jimmy can be seen surveying the area around the ring riddled, with light tubes attached to boards and tables one whole section of the ring ropes have light tubes attached to them, there are two locked boxes with the word Taipei written on the top. There is also a massive roll of barbed wire lying in front of the barrier.

While Jimmy surveys the damage, his theme stops playing as we here a familiar phrase iterated by Jimmy’s opponent tonight.

Wrestling, has more than ONE royal family.

Cody steps on to the ramp wearing a pair of white tights with red accents with the American Flag printed down the other leg of his tights. And a pair of Solid white boots.

Corey Graves
If you have never seen the amount of blood that is shed in a death match, you’re about to tonight.

Mauro Ranallo
Indeed we are Corey, but we must warn you this match is not for the faint of heart, Viewer discretion is advised.

Cody begins walking down the ramp determined to beat Jimmy Havoc within an inch of his life. Once at the end of the ramp Cody stops to begin shouting insults at Jimmy while also receiving insults from Jimmy at the same time. Cody slides in the ring as the ref exits the ring for his own safety wearing safety glasses and gloves as he motions for the bell to ring.

Neither men has shut their mouth since the bell rang, but as they near each other in the ring Jimmy laughs before taking the first swing and slapping Cody across the face. Enraged, Cody and Jimmy collide in the middle of the ring laying shots into each other before this match devolves further. Jimmy throws Cody hard into the corner before following up with a running dropkick into the corner, leaving Cody momentarily stunned in the corner.

Jimmy Havoc
This is your hero? This is who you cheer? Well fuck all of you, watch what I do to your hero.

With that Jimmy leaves the ring in search of a steel chair to get this started off right. He grabs one and tosses it in the ring and wedges it into the opposite turnbuckle from where a still dazed but stirring Cody sits.
Jimmy walks over to Cody still dazed grabs him by the arm and pulls him into the opposite corner where the chair sits. Before Cody can slam into the chair he stops just in time to stand in front of the chair leaning over the corner. Jimmy chases after Cody to continue an attack but as Havoc gets close Cody turns around to meet Jimmy Havoc in the forehead with a loose light tube.

The crowd jumps and partially covers their eyes trying to mask themselves from the sight they just witnessed.

Corey Graves
Ladies and gentleman, exhibit a as to why this is such a brutal match. Just one light tube shot is enough powder to cause burning pain.

Interrupting Corey Graves is Cody with the jagged piece of light tube in his hand after the light tube shot. Cody has a microphone in his hand as he muscles Jimmy up to to a sitting position. Cody takes the jagged piece and stabs it into Jimmy's forehead. We can hear Jimmy screaming in agony as the piece just sits in the wound on Jimmy's forehead. Cody laughs knowing he has the upper-hand for now.

While Cody is laughing and drinking in his advantage, Jimmy starts working his way to his feet. Cody tries to push him back down to the mat but is unable to keep him from reaching his feet. Cody still has the size advantage but is now trying to maneuver out from behind Jimmy. Jimmy uses everything he has to push back against Cody, driving Cody's back directly into the side of the ropes that have been covered with light tubes. They explode into shards as Cody's back is cut to ribbons. Cody clutches his back and starts rolling around in pain on the mat as Jimmy starts laughing as he grabs Cody's head and laughs right in Cody's face

Jimmy Havoc
"Do you like how that feels Cody? Just because I scream in pain, doesn't mean I don't know exactly what I signed up for. You on the other hand, well, it's obvious you didn't know what you were signing up for."

Jimmy then proceeds to stomp on Cody's head before heading outside of the ring and reaching underneath the ring, grabbing a cloth bag from under the ring that he sets near the ring post before sliding back into the ring. As Jimmy gets back to his feet, Cody meets him in the ring and hits him with a hard right as Jimmy goes down.

Mauro Ranallo
What a massive shot from Cody! Will Jimmy be able to stand? Will Jimmy be able to go on with this match?!

Corey Graves
If you ask me, there was something a bit fishy about that shot but given this is a death match, so anything goes.

As if on command, Cody tosses away the brass knuckles and heads towards Jimmy. He grabs Jimmy by the head and lifts him up into a suplex, however Cody notices one of the boards with light tubes attatched to it. He drops Jimmy back first onto the board, Jimmy screaming out in pain as thousands of pieces of glass shards dig deep into Jimmy Havoc's back.

Corey Graves
The brutality of this match is just sickening. How we could allow something like this to occur in XWL is beyond me. But, after that last attack from Cody I don't know how Jimmy has a chance.

Jimmy carefully rolls himself out of the ring, trying to give some space between himself and Cody. Cody follows, and the chase begins as Cody begins to catch Jimmy. Jimmy slides back into the ring and grabs the bag he had brought out earlier, removing a smaller bag that he tips upside down in the ring. Thousands of thumb tacks litter the mat. Cody does not see this and charges into the ring, trying to lay Jimmy out with a clothesline but Jimmy ducks and as Cody turns around Jimmy lifts him up onto his shoulders and drops him back first onto the pile of thumb tacks with a Death Valley Driver.

Mauro Ranallo
MAMA MIA! Corey I can not believe the level of brutality we are seeing tonight. I know Jimmy Havoc is known for his brutality, but this is so much more than I think any of us here expected.

Corey Graves
You're 100% right Mauro. Clearly the XWL will change forever given this psychotic cunt has decided to grace us with his presence.

As Cody is rolling around on the mat in pain, we see Jimmy preparing a table. He reaches into the bag again and grabs lighter fluid and a pack of matches. Jimmy douses the table in lighter fluid and just as he is about to light the table, someone with a sun glasses on and a hat on jump up on the ring apron. Jimmy notices them but pays them no mind, assuming it's just another wild fan who wanted to get closer to the action. He lights up the table and as soon as the match hits the fluid it bursts into flames. As Jimmy is heading to grab Cody for another Death Valley Driver when the mysterious person rips off the glasses and hat and reveals herself to be Brandy Rhodes. With a look of disgust on her face, Brandy throws a white towel in Jimmy's face, indicating that Cody has given up.

The referee calls for the bell as two backstage assistants run to the ring with fire extinguishers to put out the blaze threatening to engulf the ring. Jimmy just smiles as he looks at Brandy again, then down at her husband. He rolls out of the ring still staring at the two as the referree announces "You're winner, Jimmy Havoc!" Jimmy makes his way backstage as Brandy climbs into the ring to check on Cody as the cameras fade out and head backstage as Cyberslam continues.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018   XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 10:58 am

Cyberslam continues! We head to ringside to see Maruo Ranallo and Corey Graves!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What an action packed night we've had for you so far! And it isn't over yet!

[Corey Graves]
We've still got our main event to come! Will Johnny Gargano finally achieve his dream?

[Mauro Ranallo]
He's got a huge mountain to overcome if he's to do that, but he's done it his entire career, and I'll be honest Corey.... I can see it happening again tonight!

[Corey Graves]
But not only that Maruo...We have the debut of the baddest woman on the planet! Ronda Rousey! Her handpicked opponent Sasha Banks is more than up for the task, Will Ronda Rousey regret picking someone like Sasha Banks as her first opponent?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well Corey....

Maruo is then cut off by an unfamiliar theme....

It's Tommaso Ciampa! We saw him earlier tonight with his best friend Johnny Gargano! And here he is!

[Corey Graves]
Tommaso Ciampa has arrived! We saw him announce his debut here in XWL earlier tonight, wishing luck to his best friend Johnny Gargano....But what's he doing out here now?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Who knows, Corey? I don't think many people know what goes through this mans head at times!

Ciampa makes his way down the ramp, to cheers from the XWL Universe! Many of them, happy to finally see him here in XWL. Ciampa enters the ring, takes a moment look around the sold out arena full of cheering XWL fans. Ciampa is handed a microphone, he paces back and forth...taking a few moments thinking of what to say

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 2b8F7LX

[Tommaso Ciampa]
January 2005, I had my very first professional wrestling match. Months of training, months of blood, sweat and tears became worth it. I finally achieved my dream, I was finally a professional wrestler. I've wrestled across the entire world for the past 13 Years...always with one goal in mind...to make it here. Just like everybody else, I want to reach the top of this business. But I remained loyal, I remained loyal to those who gave me the chance to break into this business. I turned down chance after chance to come to XWL. I didn't want to be the guy that "sold out"

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 PEL8ZbG

[Tommaso Ciampa]
I stuck by wrestling across the independents, whilst all my friends came here. I watched week after week, I saw my friends living their dreams...I watched my best friend Johnny Gargano overcome the odds time after time! Every time somebody knocked him back down, he kept fighting back! THAT is what inspired me to finally give in, to finally come to XWL. Not only did I want to be here to see Johnny Gargano become World Heavyweight Champion....I had to be apart of all of this. Seeing many of my friends, seeing Johnny achieving their dreams whilst I was sat at home made me realise...I HAD to come here. If I wanted to achieve my dreams...THIS is the place I had to be.

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 YadXGN6

[Tommaso Ciampa]
I've given it everything I have in every promotion I've wrestled in, and XWL is no different. There's going to be a lot of superstars back there that don't know who I am, and that's fine with me. Whoever I face in my debut in this ring, They're going to find out what Tommaso Ciampa is about. I'm not coming here for the easy money, I'm coming here to fight! I'm going to fight each and every week, until I achieve my goals. Maybe I'll call out Rusev and take the  XWL TV championship first, then the Intercontinental Championship...Then the World Championship! Whatever opportunities come my way, I will take each and every one of them. Tonight might be night of shocks and surprises but nothing is going to be more memorable than the arrival of the Psycho Killer.

The theme of the cowboy james storm hits.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Uh oh Corey what is gonna happen here?

[Corey Graves]
I'm not sure but looks like this might be a challenge.

After a few minutes of waiting Storm still doesn't come out.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ok? Storms music is playing but he isn't coming out.

[Corey Graves]
I can see that but....... Wait Mauro look through the crowd.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the hell is storm doing?

Storm comes running through the crowd. Storm hops the barricade with a steel chair as ciampa continues to look up the ramp. Storm slides into the ring and strikes ciampa with the chair to his back. Ciampa falls as storm continues to strike him with the chair.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What thehell  has gotten into storm?

[Corey Graves]
I don't know  but I like it.

Storm picks Ciampa up and puts him in the corner. He puts the chair in his arms so its as hes holding it in front of his face. Storm takes a step back. LAST CALL SUPERKICK!!!! Ciampa falls and hits the ground hard. Storm stares out into the crowd before heading out the ring and up the ramp heading backstage as cameras fade out.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018   XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 11:54 am

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Banks_10

A telling new theme song begins to play while the nameplate of "L I V   M O R G A N" appears on the tron to fill everyone in on exactly who this song belongs to. It isn't long before the perky little blonde prances out onto the stage and does a quick spin before clasping her hands innocently behind her back.

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Fu3lGgT

[MAURO RANALLO]
Interesting choice of new music for the "Problem Child" of XWL, Liv Morgan. Don't you think, Corey?

[COREY GRAVES]
I'd say that it definitely suits Liv's recently acquired, high energy style in the ring. It's a little uncertain, and at times maybe even a little bit "juvenile," but always scrappy and fun to watch. But honestly Mauro, I have to feel a certain amount of sympathy for Liv Morgan, and not just because she's from New Jersey. I genuinely believe that she is being taken advantage of by XWL's snake in the grass, Sasha Banks, and unfortunately for Liv I don't think she's in a head space that allows her to see that right now.

[MAURO RANALLO]
From that point of view, it would appear that Banks has her claws in deep on Liv Morgan, as the two have been seemingly inseparable since joining forces just a couple of months ago.

[COREY GRAVES]
That's because Sasha Banks is a master manipulator, Mauro, and poor Liv Morgan probably doesn't even know what state she's in.

Morgan surveys the heaps of fans surrounding her before sticking her tongue out and laughing at them. Following that, with the flick of her wrist, Liv tosses her hair back over her shoulder dramatically while the camera zooms in on the self-proclaimed Problem Child of XWL.

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 PnOhwtP

[MAURO RANALLO]
I would be hesitant to underestimate Liv just yet, Corey, as she has already proven to be a more than valuable asset in the corner of Sasha Banks, even just during the short amount of time that the two have been "best friends." It should be interesting to see how far this relationship will go, and if it is simply one of convenience or if the Boss has found herself a genuine partner in the Problem Child.

[COREY GRAVES]
Oh cut the crap, Mauro! Of course it's based off of convenience! Everything Sasha Banks does is directly linked to her own convenience. She will do ANYthing to get ahead, as she's proven time and time again at every given opportunity.

As the camera closes in on Liv Morgan, we notice that she is toying with something around her neck. Upon further inspection, it is undoubtedly confirmed to be the tie that previously belonged to the infamous Paul Heyman! We witnessed Liv's sticky fingers swiping it clean off of his neck last week during a backstage confrontation. However, it seems "Miss Morgan," as Heyman prefers to call her, had more intentions with that tie than just a passing fashion statement. No, an impersonation was surely in order. Liv relocates her hidden arm that was previously behind her back to reveal an XWL mic while she clears her throat obnoxiously into the business end of the microphone in order to gain some amount of control over the room.

[LIV Morgan]
Lllllllaaaaaaadies and gentlemen, my name? Is Liv, Morgan.. and I am here as the representative of my client, the woman who has gone all the way to hell and the grave only to claw her way back to the top each and every time. Which might I add, is a LOT more than we can ever say about that unnamed, overhyped, MMA reject and the suited-up monkey in her corner. Unlike those two pieces of work, my client has more than earned her reputation as a survivor in this company, and has cemented her legacy as the greatest- no, the BADDEST woman in X, W, L.. Now, without further ado, please join me in giving a proper welcome to my bestest pal in the whole wide world, the one and only LEGIT BOSS...

S A S H A,   B A N K S !

Liv presents the stage in a way that would put even Vanna White to shame. The brightest smile on her doll-like face as the Juvenile Delinquent applauds the upcoming arrival of her BFF Sasha Banks.

The fans, on the other hand, seemed to have a different opinion on the arrival of Sasha Banks. Rather than clapping and cheering for the Legit Boss like Liv Morgan was, per usual, they decide to greet her with boos. It was pretty much expected at this point and like the many times before, the reaction didn't seem to bother the Boss or the extra bit of confidence which she had heading into this match with Ronda Rousey. Her arms are spread out wide and Sasha Banks is taking it all in since this is her return to pay-per-view competition.

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 VliRBNb

The Boss plants her feet down and then shows off them signature rings to the camera...

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 M9uZwxV

... and then she pushed her hands out to her sides and swung her hips with it.

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 O0nKLO0

Sasha Banks then turns her attention to Liv Morgan and the two best friends share a smile with each other. Sasha removes her sunglasses from her face and she places them on the face of Liv Morgan. She takes a second to adjust them on the face of Morgan, steps back one step to be the judge, and then shouts 'PERFECT!' before she begins to lead the two of them down the entrance ramp.

[COREY GRAVES]
Something about this friendship makes me want to gag. Actually, I know what it is. I'm not stupid and neither are any of these fans. Sasha Banks is obviously using Liv Morgan to make herself feel better after all the failures she's suffered this past year. I would probably do the same thing if I was as much of a loser as Sasha Banks. I would want someone by my side reminding me how good I am since I clearly can't prove how good I am anymore.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'm not saying I disagree with you... but maybe Sasha has more genuine intentions with Liv Morgan? I would hope she learned her lesson when it comes to turning on friends for success. It doesn't work out no matter how good you are. Sasha turned on Natalya and Natalya beat her at every turn. She beat her at Roulette, Buried Alive, and even in the main event of Final Stand... so let's hope Sasha doesn't try and do the same thing.

[COREY GRAVES]
Now that you mention it, maybe this has been Liv's plan all along! Get Sasha to turn on her so she can beat her and go on to become champion! Liv Morgan wants lightning to strike twice! It's genius, Mauro! Genius I say!

[MAURO RANALLO]
That's not what I was trying to say at all...

Sasha Banks gives Liv a pat on the back as Liv slides into the ring while Sasha walks along the side to the side of the ring facing the hard camera while staring at the fans who boo her right in her face.

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 2fD8XI5

The Boss flashes her rings again before she climbs onto the apron. Liv Morgan joins her by hopping onto the middle rope and sitting there as Sasha would do her signature pose - swinging herself out and pushing her rings right into the cameras view before stepping into the ring. Liv follows suit by hopping back off the ropes and into the ring, flicking her hair back over her shoulders with a confidence that can only be matched by her other half, Sasha Banks.

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 DQDiKjj

Sasha sheds herself of the jacket she wore as the two women now await the arrival of Paul Heyman and the woman of the hour - Ronda Rousey. They don't have to wait long before the very familiar voice is heard across the arena...

[Paul Heyman]
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Hey2j2_zps467d2d2d

[Paul Heyman]
My name....Is Paul Heyman! You've just had the imitation, but now it's time for it to be done right. Because Ladies and Gentlemen....This is the moment you have all been waiting for! IT'S TIMEEEEE!! INTRODUCING MY CLIENT! She is the baddest woman on the planet. THE FORMER REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED UFC BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPION..... RONDAAAAAAAAAAAA ROUSSSEYYYYYY

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 YL2CdYi

[COREY GRAVES]
And here she is!!

Ronda Rousey walks out to a huge ovation from the XWL Universe. She might be the Baddest Woman on the Planet, but she can't help but have a huge smile across her face!

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 7W2pYkS

Ronda looks out across the packed arena, with Paul Heyman standing closely by as his client makes the walk down the ramp. Sasha and Liv watch closely, as Ronda gets down to bottom of the ramp. She just looks up at Sasha and Liv, pointing at Sasha.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Ronda Rousey might be smiling, but Sasha better not take her mind off what she is about to come up against.

[COREY GRAVES]
Ronda is called the Baddest Woman on The Planet for a reason, Mauro. And Sasha is about to find out why! Ronda wont be afraid to snap Sasha's arm in half tonight.

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 LPnYDMp

Ronda removes her jacket, standing across from Sasha and Liv. Heyman stands on outside of the ring, with a huge smirk across his face...This may just be his most genius business decision yet. The Ref' stands in the middle of the two, as Liv now exits the ring.

They await the results of the vote....

A drum roll is heard across the arena, as the 3 options are shown on the screen....Moments pass before the result is revealed..

UFC RULES!!

[COREY GRAVES]
Oh my god! Sasha Bank's career may just be over!

[MAURO RANALLO]
UFC Rules against a UFC Hall of Famer  that dominated the way Ronda Did? I don't like Sasha's chances....

Sasha and Liv exchange a look of shock...the fans voted in favour of Ronda Rousey! Ronda has a huge smile across her face...knowing anything goes, nobody can stop this without a knockout or a submission. Ronda bounces up and down on the spot, just waiting for the ref' to ring the bell.... Checking both competitors are ready...The bell rings!

Ronda dashes across the ring, but Sasha reacts quickly to dodge out of the way and jumps out of the ring!

[COREY GRAVES]
Sasha is running scared!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Wouldn't you be ,Corey?

Ronda steps back at the Ref's demand, and Sasha takes a moment to just look into the eyes of Ronda. Liv again patting Sasha on the banks,trying to get her fired up for this fight.

A few moments pass, Sasha finally enters the ring again... The moment she does, Ronda again goes after Sasha, but Sasha drunks under the charging Ronda. Ronda bounces into the ropes, before turning around and staring a hole into Sasha.

[MAURO RANALLO]
It seems Sasha's strategy is to just avoid the former UFC Champion!

Sasha is focused on just staying away from Ronda, Ronda once again darts towards Sasha but Sasha uses her speed to avoid the charging Ronda once again. It's clear Ronda is starting to get frustrated. Sasha reverses back to the opposite corner, Liv standing by cheering on Sasha. Ronda once again darts towards Sasha....She catches her! But as she does, Liv Morgan grabs the leg of Ronda!

Enough of distraction to let Sasha break free from the grasp of Ronda.Ronda stands over the ropes, shouting "You're next" over to Liv. but Liv doesn't even seem phased by this with a smile across her face.

[MAURO RANALLO]
That may not be the smartest thing Liv has ever done....

[COREY GRAVES]
That just shows she isn't in the right mind, Mauro! She's pissing off the baddest woman on the planet, for the sake of Sasha Banks!

Ronda's attention is back to Sasha...Ronda moves left and right, trying to confused The Boss. Sasha remains light on her feet trying to avoid Ronda yet again... Ronda moves forward, Sasha ducks to the right....But Ronda grabs her!! Ronda has hold of Sasha Banks in middle of the ring.... Ronda grabs and traps the arm of Sasha! Sasha has no escape... She pleads with Ronda to let her go...

but Ronda spins Sasha down the mat...ARM BAR!!!

[COREY GRAVES]
It's locked in!!! It's over, Maruro!

Sasha is fighting all she can! trying everything she can to break the grasp of Ronda!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Sasha isn't giving in yet though!

Sasha tries to spin out of the grasp...But it isn't working! The vice like grip of Ronda can't be broken. Sasha kicking her legs in pain, screams can be heard across the arena.

Liv is trying everything she can to encourage Sasha to escape the hold.The Ref' is asking Sasha if she wants to quit, but she refuses to tap out!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Sasha Banks is refusing to tap out!

Ronda Rousey applies even more pressure to the arm of Sasha......IT SNAPS!!!

[COREY GRAVES]
SHE JUST BROKE HER ARM!!!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Stop the fight!! Her arm just snapped!

The ref instantly stops the match! Ronda finally releases the armbar, Sasha clutching her arm to her chest, rolls out of the ring. Screaming in pain! Her arm has just snapped in half by Ronda.
Liv and EMT's rush to the aid of Sasha, who is rolling back and forth  in pain.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Say what you want about Sasha, Corey...But refusing to tap out to that armbar shows incredible strength.

[COREY GRAVES]
And look where it got her! Her arm is now broken, Mauro Real smart.

Ronda Rousey gets to her feet, pointing down to the Sasha and Liv. Liv is on her knees, concerned about the state of Sasha's arm. The Ref' guides Ronda back towards middle of the ring, and raises her hand
in victory!

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 XiKyf3C

[COREY GRAVES]
Ronda Rousey kept the promise made for her by Paul Heyman! She snapped Sasha's arm!

The theme of Ronda Rousey once again blasts around the arena,whilst EMT's still helping Sasha at ringside. Ronda with her job completed, jumps out of the ring. Heyman stands by, applauding his client. Ronda takes a moment to touch hands with a fans at ringside as she makes her way back up the ramp.

The last image we see is Sasha Banks, now sat up against the barrier clearly in a lot of pain with her arm clutched against her chest.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018   XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 1:01 pm

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Sydal_10

[Mauro Ranallo]
The clock just ran out!

[Corey Graves]
And we have a tie!

The audience is unsure of how to react, all of thought Matt Sydal had secured victory up to 20 seconds ago he was at one to Roman's nothing. But The Big Dog got a fall with just seconds left, and it has now left us in this position...the fans voted for a 30 minute match...but it seems it wasn't long enough, or the time constraint put the pressure on Roman so much that he was able to even things out. But before much reaction can go anywhere from anyone, suddenly we hear the theme of our Assistant General Manager Drake Maverick sound, likely to resolve this mess.

[Drake Maverick]
Gentlemen, you had ONE job, give these people a WINNER at the end of 30 minutes. THAT is what they voted for, and yet...your egos, your arrogance, your unprofessional behavior has led to this conundrum. Therefore I have only one choice, to give these people the winner they voted to see come out of this Iron Man Match...I am ordering that it be restarted under the condition that the NEXT pinfall or submission WINS! Now let's get things moving we still have a Main-Event and you're taking up valuable time.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018   XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 4:33 pm

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Triple10

*The cameras focus on ring announcer Jojo who is standing in the center of the ring.*

[Jojo]
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the main event of the evening and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship!

*The crowd roars in approval at the announcement.  They know that what they are about to see could very well be an instant classic.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Hold on to your horses because this one is going to get ugly!

*It is the music of Johnny Gargano that hits first, which draws a hugely positive reaction from the XWL Universe.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
And here comes Johnny Wrestling!

*Gargano marches out onto the stage with an intense look on his face.  He's fully focused on what needs to be done here tonight.  This is the one chance, the one opportunity he has craved for his entire career - no, his entire life!  He stops and looks around at the adoring crowd and nods his head, mouthing the words "This is my time", before continuing his charge down towards the ring.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
You look at Johnny Gargano right now and you see a man who has gone through so much over the past year.  It's been a rollercoaster ride full of ups and downs.  He's been through so much physical and mental trauma that to see him in the main event of a big show like Cyberslam, competing for the World Heavyweight Championship, it's a real fairytale story come to life and almost brings a tear to your eye.

[Corey Graves]
When you take into account who his opponents are here tonight Mauro, I think the only tears we'll be seeing are from Johnny himself.  Chris Jericho is arguably the greatest XWL superstar of all time - he's certainly the most decorated champion in history.  And you have Dean Ambrose who as we all know has no moral limits and has been enjoying one of the most dominant title reigns in recent memory.  Not to mention that both men are very dangerous individuals and they have a proven track record of crossing the line. Everything Gargano has experienced at their hands up to this point will pale in comparison to what either man will do to possess the World Heavyweight Championship.  Gargano is definitely in the deep end and punching above his weight here tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But that's where Gargano thrives Corey.  He's been the underdog his entire career.  He relishes having the odds against him and on more than one occasion he has proved he has what it takes to hang with the best of them.  You'd be foolish to bet against Johnny Wrestling on any given night as he has as much heart, more determination and more passion to excel in this business as anybody.

*Gargano stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp and views several "Gargano emoji" signs being held in support of him.  A "Johnny Wrestling!" chant breaks out from this section of the crowd and he turns with a smile to face the camera.*

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 QSroxfc

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's heartwarming to see the love and support being shown for Gargano and there's even a smile from the man himself.  Something which has been a rarity in recent times.

[Corey Graves]
But look into his eyes Mauro.  You can tell Gargano doesn't believe he has what it takes.  That's why he's been acting all crazy over the past couple of weeks.  He's been trying to make himself believe he can be champion, but the reality is that he doesn't and he simply cannot accept that fact.

*Gargano climbs the ring steps and enters.  A further roar of support rises up as he turns to face the audience, psyching them up, all fired up.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
I have to disagree Corey, he looks more than ready for this match.  He's been waiting his whole life for this and as he's stated, he's not about to let this opportunity slip through his fingers because who knows if or when he will get another chance at accomplishing his lifelong dream.

*Gargano unzips his entrance jacket and turns his attention towards the stage.  He bounces on the balls of his feet, all ready to face the first of his two opponents whoever that may be.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
There is definitely a big fight atmosphere here right now.  Whatever the match type: 2/3 falls, a deathmatch or tables, ladders, and chairs... I guarantee that you won't want to miss this one!

*And then the theme of Chris Jericho hits which gets the opposite response that Johnny Gargano got. A hugely negative reaction and you had a hunch that Jericho was the man who they'd want to win the least. It was quite possibly the most negative reaction of the night. That shouldn't have been a surprise though.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
And here comes the second challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship! The man who was originally set to face Dean Ambrose one on one for the championship but as we know, due to a match that happened at Warzone, that changed and here we are right now. A triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship.

[Corey Graves]
And here's the thing about Chris Jericho. Whether you love him or you hate him, there is no arguing that he is the greatest superstar in the history of XWL. We have had so many superstars come and go but none of them have achieved what Jericho has. He's a seven-time World Heavyweight Champion. He's the first ever and a multiple time Intercontinental Champion. He's held the United States Championship back when it was in circulation. He might've lost the championships earlier tonight, but with Kevin Owens, he is one half of the first-ever World Tag Team Champions.

[Mauro Ranallo]
He's won inside Hell in a Cell, Elimination Chamber and pretty much any other type of match you can think of. I personally am not a fan of the Jericho we have seen over the last couple months. I do not like this midlife crisis that he is going through... but I cannot sit here and say that he isn't the type of superstar that everyone should strive to be. His personality aside, he is flawless in that ring. If he's not the greatest of all-time, then he's one of them.

*The Alpha steps out from behidn the curtain and slowly walks out to the top of the stage. Per usual, there was no light-up jacket or fancy entrance... but at least he ditched the dark leather pants for something with color. A throwback of sorts to older attires he would wear before switching to trunks and then eventually the leather pants. Jericho looks angry. Very angry, actually, and that is likely because he stands before you a man without a championship to show off to all these stupid idiots before him.*

[Corey Graves]
Part of me feels bad for Jericho because he is at a disadvantage going into this match. Dean Ambrose and Johnny Gargano both had all night to prepare for this match... while Chris Jericho had to prepare for his Tag Team Championship match and then this match. I'm not saying I doubt Jericho's ability to rise to the occasion and take the championship but I feel like... he's got a big fight ahead of him. If Ambrose and Johnny are not targetting him then I would be surprised.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And some would call it unfair, one of those men being Chris Jericho, but he basically agreed to this by being the wrestler he is. He knew that he had a World Heavyweight Championship match at Cyberslam but that did not stop him from capturing the tag championships. In fact, he was supposed to have an Intercontinental Championship match on this show as well but his confidence got the best of him back when he tried to ambush Eli Drake on Anarchy.

*Jericho walks down the ramp at a slow pace. He's glaring at Johnny Gargano the entire time with cold eyes. A fire in them that he'd want to use to burn this man for screwing him out of his one-on-one match. Jericho changes direction and walks to the steps and he slowly steps up the steel which leads him into the ring. He is very cautious though because Jericho had no reason to trust the man in the ring already... or maybe he trusted Gargano but he didn't trust himself and what he'd do with Johnny Gargano in arms reach.*

[Corey Graves]
I will say one thing and that is that Dean Ambrose should consider using their hatred for one another to his advantage. He's been the third wheel in the rivalry for the most part. This started as Johnny Gargano versus Chris Jericho and it moved into Dean Ambrose's business and his championship reign. All Dean Ambrose needs to do is pin one of them and move on and let these two duke it out... or pin two of them if the fans choose two out of three falls. Regardless, I think their hatred for each other is going to be their downfall. If neither of them walk out with the World Heavyweight Champion, that is going to be the reason.

The crowd come alive as Dean Ambrose's theme hits. Johnny and Chris turn their eyes towards their prey. Their target. The World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose. Dean is out the back and onto the stage. Fans are screaming, light flashes everywhere as pictures are taken but Dean's eyes stay focused on what's ahead of him. Gargano and Jericho. The title hangs down in Dean's right hand as he descends quickly to the ring

[Mauro Ranallo]
That is a man that no champion wants to be in his position. Defending your title in a multiman match makes your chances of retaining drastically go down

[Corey Graves]
Usually in a match you only have to have one kind of game plan because you only gotta pin one person. But it could be a TLC match which Dean lost his Television Championship in. It could be a Death match which would obviously be playing in Dean's favor. Or Dean might have to pin both Johnny and Jericho in one night! That's a tall order. Lets not forget that his fellow BC buddy AJ Styles had to do that too and he couldn't do it

Dean's grip on his prize possession gets even firmer the closer he gets to the ring. Months of talking and attacking each other has lead him to his next title defense. Just like everyone before it Dean is focused on nothing more than walking back out with his championship

[Corey Graves]
Honestly it's bad luck for Ambrose if a 2 out of 3 falls match is picked. Everything else would play better to his strengths but asking his to out wrestle Gargano and Jericho seems unlikely

[Mauro Ranallo]
Unlikely maybe but not impossible. Dean has defeated Jericho in regular wrestling matches multiple times as we've seen. it would be difficult but Dean could do it

Dean reaches the ring and rolls in without hesitation. Dean eyes up the competition as the ref is handed his title

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think I see the titantron moving. I think we're gonna find out what type of match we're having!

[dodgerblue]Sure enough Mauro is right. On the screen it shows the three match types. After some computer sounds the results are in! TLC: 29% Deathmatch:29% and 2/3 Falls: 42% The majority of the crowd cheers. Gargano smirks at the competition while Jericho curses and Dean simply shrugs[/color]

[Corey Graves]
Say goodbye to Ambrose's title reign!

The crowd lose it as Dean's music hits the arena! Dean, so tired and spent falls back to his knees as the ref goes to retrieve his now defended World Heavyweight Championship

[Corey Graves]
Did Jericho not break that up? It look like he broke that up!

[Mauro Ranallo]
It looked like Jericho was in the air but he didn't come down fast enough to hit Ambrose

[Corey Graves]
I don't know Mauro...looks like some shifty officiating to me

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think you're just a little annoyed because the guy you picked to lose just won and made you eat your words

Dean is handed his title and he clutches it tightly against his chest. Jericho meanwhile is slapping the mat in frustration and Johnny is just now coming to. Dean finally stands and holds his World Heavyweight Championship high into the air for everyone to see. The excited crowd gives the champ a good ovation before he turns around, spying his rivals. Johnny sits in the corner, a dark and depressing look on his face meanwhile it looks like Jericho is about to rip his hair out. Dean put the title around his waist before holding up his hands like two guns, aiming at Jericho and Gargano, and firing! Dean quickly, or as quick as he can, rolls out of the ring and starts to make his way up the ramp

[Corey Graves]
Real classy champion we have here

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think Dean is showing them as much respect as they showed him these last few months Corey. Like it or not, Dean lives to fight another day. XWL is still the Ambrose Asylum

Deans grinning face as he points to the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist is how Cyberslam 2018 ends
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018   XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 8:15 pm

Awesome Show everyone, there were so many great moments, and I'm curious at to what's coming at the result of all of them. Congratulations to all the winners, now with that said, it's time for The PPV Award Voting! The following are the categories.

Male Competitor of The PPV

Female Competitor of The PPV

Match of The PPV

Promo of The PPV

OMG Moment of The PPV

Feud of The PPV

Please PM or IM me your votes here on the site or in Discord. If some people aren't familiar with this allow me to explain we have categories where you the members submit your write-in votes for each. You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself even if you feel you deserve it, people abused this privilege so it was taken away.

These winners in each category will be nominees for the next Slammy Awards and you'll have until Wednesday at 08:00 PM EST to submit your votes to me.  Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018   XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Cyberslam: 9/24/2018-10/8/2018
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2