An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K19 video game.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Today at 4:38 pm by Oreo

» XWL Roulette: 11/19/2018 - 12/3/2018
Yesterday at 5:01 pm by Fearnixx

» XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018
Yesterday at 4:30 pm by P.R Son

» THE MAN THE MYTH IT'S!
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:37 pm by StrumSkillet13

» 2x Purchases
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:26 am by Fearnixx

» Buying Adrenaline Buff for The Elite Superstar of XWL
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:33 am by Harmon

» New Availability: Seth Rollins!
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:32 pm by P.R Son

» Introducing Paybacks AND New Ways To Win
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 am by Fearnixx

» XWL Women's Championship History
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:42 pm by P.R Son

» Introducing The Ability To Be 4 Characters! (2 Men & 2 Women)
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:19 pm by P.R Son

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
League Owner

KYLE
Co-Owner

AUSTIN
Head Of Graphics

TYLER
Weekly Booking

LEGAL
Card Formatting

NICK
General Manager

Quick Links

Share | 

Cyberslam: Eli Drake Defends The Intercontinental Championship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Cyberslam: Eli Drake Defends The Intercontinental Championship   Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:35 pm

After defeating AJ Styles to become Intercontinental Champion at Warzone, and the next night coming out on top of an ambush by former Champion Chris Jericho where he would have to suddenly put his title on the line, and succeeded in doing so. Eli Drake came out last week to remind everyone he is The Elite Wrestler of XWL, and he's not going to rest off of one defense, he wants to keep things going and he proceeded in doing so by issuing an open challenge to any man that wanted the shot. But instead he was interrupted by our General Manager who made it very clear he's the one in charge around here, Eli will defend against whoever whenever he says it, not when Eli wants to. So JBL has declared Eli's next defense will come at Cyberslam and it'll be against one of the 7 men JBL has brought into the picture.  

WHO challenges Eli Drake for The Intercontinental Championship?

A.  James Storm

B.   Roderick Strong

C.  Pete Dunne

D.  Daniel Bryan

E.  Finn Balor

F.  Kenny Omega

G.  Drew McIntyre  

The Champion nor any of the challengers will be allowed to vote for this category unless they would like to vote for someone besides themselves. All votes must be PM'd to me (P.R Son) or Austin on the site or over discord. You will have from now until Monday September 24th at 4:30PM EST to cast your votes. But keep in mind that I am very annoying, and I am unapologetic about it. So if I don't have your vote within a week before that date? I'm going to message you over and over until I do because this is an AWESOME event. This is the one event a year where you the community, and all of the members in it get to impact the rivalries you follow. It's always amazing to have as much participation as possible and every vote matters. So please message one of us and state what your vote is for this particular match either stating the letter belonging to your desire choice or the actual name you've chosen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Cyberslam: Eli Drake Defends The Intercontinental Championship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1