Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018

Go down 
+13
Slothio
kpn012414
Legal
T-Roll
Zack
Gregg
BOFA
lucasman
LazyEye513
Sam
Plus
imagohard2nite
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 5:01 pm

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Chesapeake Energy Arena
Oklahoma City, OK

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

The Undisputed Challenger
Last week we saw Kenny Omega of the Kyohi take on Adam Cole BAY BAY of the Undisputed Era to see who would challenge Dean Ambrose for his Television Title. In a match that went back and forth for thirty minutes it was Adam Cole standing with his hands held high. Dean Ambrose's week however did not go well as interference from The Cabinets theme had him rolled up by newcomer Jimmy Havoc! Angered Dean will be looking to take out his bad attitude on one Adam Cole and prove that he is the Undisputed Champion of XWL

Bye Layla
We all enjoy seeing JBL get what's coming to him right? Well we got that in the form of The Undisputed Era and mostly Matt Sydal damn near killing him at Final Stand. Sadly it was not JBL's Final Stand. In another show of trickery Layla signed a document that made it if JBL was purposefully hurt not only would she be fired, but he would get to pick her replacement. JBL's choice was quick. Tonight starts the first night under JBL's rule. God have mercy on us

Stuck Between a Psycho & a Demon
Life for April hasn't always gone according to plan. Still, she's overcome obstacles to try and secure her happiness. But past sins never truly disappear. A night after her brutal attack Nikki made clear that she had an obsession with April. Even going so far to explain her sexual plans for her. Disgusted April attacked Nikki who laughed through the whole thing. Sonehow the situation was made worse when the Demon Allie made her way from underneath the ring and laid out both April and Nikki. Allie is here for revenge of what April did to Rosemary and will destroy whoever to accomplish that goal. Faced with two enemies, what is April to do?

A Clever Plan
It was a shock to see Chris Jericho go from losing his title at Final Stand to winning the Final Stand off. But possibly no one as more surprised than Johnny Gargano since it was his spot that Jericho stole! Johnny had to watch from a hospital room as Jericho stole his spot and his chance at the World Heavyweight Championship. But Johnny wouldn't take this lying down and came out to accuse and confront Jericho. Of course Jericho denied it in his smug form and even baited him. Security stopped the situation before it could escalate. The real question is what will Johnny do now?

The Tournament Continues
The first round of the tag tournament saw the Bullet Club take out thrown together team of Eli Drake and James Ellsworth better known as...the Elite Chin. The Undisputed Era took out the team of Bray and Kyle O'Reilly, gaining a new member in Kyle as he secretly betrayed his partner Bray to help Undisputed Era win. Beer & Money surprisingly reformed but in a even bigger shock a team between bitter rivals Chas Gable & Chris Sabin was formed! Even more surprisingly Sabin and Gable picked up the win! Meanwhile in the main event we saw the Alpha Club knock out the Kyohi! Shocking twist and turns bring us to tonight. Who will face off against each other tonight! Who is moving on and who's going home? And who will we crown as our first tag team champions?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 F16zCZm XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 YOJU5xz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 SprnWhU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 B6MRqIX XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 XOm9957

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 8bEZeB5 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 O0gaWiP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 BuLy3Ok

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 FD6kTih XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 UwjO6Jd

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 DsAaDUp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 KxfWnqf

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 ROIYSUMXWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Tcd05gr

Tag Team Match

Motor City Cup Semi Finals

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 HHid7qn
XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 AuV46F4 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 HTIg2mW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Zoerxxs XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 IU63hKj

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Ib2ekE6 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 I9RgB9N
XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 EP8mWOB

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 JETXQTV XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 OLakhQA
XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Gy5OZZj

Main Event

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 7dZFwGI

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 5:27 pm

Our new General Manager will be opening the show so please reserve all posts until then.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:00 pm

As the second Anarchy after Final Stand X kicks off we immediately see the image we all knew was coming. The image we’ve been dreading. The image of none other than our new GM himself, John Bradshaw Layfield. He sits in the center of the ring, in his sporty wheelchair. He is wearing a suit and tie as usual, looking very professional. He looks across the sea of booing fans, all the while smiling and waving as if they were all fans drooling over him. After a few moments he bugs to speak.

$JBL$
Good Evening Oklahoma! How are we doing tonight?

The crowd continues to boo him yet he is still unaffected.

Mauro Ranallo
Listen to them boo Corey. They hate him! And who can blame them?

Corey Graves
I can Mauro. He’s done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment. All he did was follow the terms of a contract.

Mauro Ranallo
A contract false fully provided as a delivery for a package. How can this man live with the fact he ruined yet another person life, this time one of the greatest women wrestlers, and our GM, Miss Layla El.

Corey Graves
FORMER GM Mauro. JBL is officially our new GM. And he can’t force people to read the contract. It’s their choice.

The crowd continues to boo

$JBL$
Good I’m glad to hear it. I’ve set up one hell of a night for you here tonight. It is the first full night that I am controlling every aspect of this great show each and everyone of you tune into week after week, and trust me I do not take that lightly. Just a few of the matches for tonight are the AMAZING Mr. Money In The Bank, Cabinet member, Aiden English taking on the man from south of the border, Andrade Cien Almas. We have the Undisputed Jobbe...I mean Era taking on the team of my very creation, Chad Gable and Chris Sabin. But most importantly of course, our Main Event of the evening. Dean Ambrose taking on challenger Adam Cole for the World Television Championship.

Some of the crowd let out some cheers as they can’t deny, it is a pretty stacked card JBL has put together his first night on the job. Yet mostly they still boo him for all the horrible things he’s done to get to that position.

Corey Graves
See Mauro. Just look at the card he’s set up for us tonight.

Mauro Ranallo
I must admit it is quite impressive, but it doesn’t change the fact of what he’s done.

$JBL$
Now I know you people are upset with me for what happened last week with Miss El, however I suggest you look forward. What’s done is done. She’s gone and I’m here, so I suggest each and everyone of you shut the hell up, sit down and enjoy the show. That is unless you WANT to loose your voice due to all the “cheering” your doing for me, which isn’t at all necessary. I’m here for all of you. To make the best show possible and give opportunities to those who never got them under the reign of the former GM. You see I won’t be prejudice. I won’t keep some members of the roster from getting their championship matches. Everyone will have equal opportunities to prove themselves.

$JBL$
Beginning tonight. For you see I have a special announcement for you all. Since I plan of being a better GM than that of Miss El, that means much more responsibility of taking care of this show you all love so much. Meaning I am in need of some help. Someone to handle the issues I simply don’t have time for. Someone to enforce my word when I cannot. Someone that simply wants what’s best for The Cabi.....I mean XWL. Someone like.....

The crowd goes silent unsure what to think of the man walking out onto the stage. He is dressed in a suit and bow tie. His hair is styled quite nicely. He makes his way down the ramp and into the ring before shaking JBL’s hand very firmly.

$JBL$
May I introduce that someone. My new Assistant GM, Drake Maverick !

The crowd confused and not really sure how to take this man don’t cheer of boo him. For he may be a great thing for XWL, then again he is associated with JBL and the Cabinet. Drake however smiles and takes hold to the mic as JBL releases it from his grasp and rolls backstage.

Drake Maverick
Thank you for that warm welcome ladies and gentlemen. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to working along with the XWL roster and staff to make the best show possible for all of you. I’d just like to go ahead and let the XWL roster know, if there is anything you need, anything at all, you can come to me or Mr. Bradshaw. We are here with one simple mission. To Make XWL Great Again !

Drake Maverick takes a bow before turning around and heading backstage as XWL runs into its intro promo.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 4:24 pm

How long ha it been? One month? Two - hell maybe three or more, it is hard for him to remember. All he knows is this, he has lost too much time to his injuries. He has been sitting at the sidelines for far too long, watching men who don’t hold a candle to him go out into that ring. He knew in his heart it was wrong to feel the way he did, but he could not help himself, he loved going out there and being the best in the world and every show missed, every match he was told he was not fit to perform in, was something that slowly ate away at him. He did everything asked from him. He went to there doctors. He took there exams and he passed all of there tests every single time and now after months of being on the sidelines he was coming back, he got the all clear and tonight like on XWL he was going to be stepping into the ring with none other than, Eli Drake.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 1d8a9ba5d3fe5504ce198aa85908b011

RENEE YOUNG
“Daniel Bryan, I want to be the first person here to welcome you back to XWL. We all know your story, we all know that you have had to do to get back here, so please in your own words, what can we expect from you tonight? What can Eli Drake expect?

Even back there, all the way backstage you could hear the fans chant his name the moment he appeared on the screen. He stood beside Renee Young with a smile on his face, he glanced down for only a moment as he let it all sink in for a second or two, taking in a deep breath, goodness - he missed this, he truly missed this and it was good to be back. He let the fans chant for him, cheer for him, it was like he was never gone as he waited - only a moment longer before he spoke.

DANIEL BRYAN
“Renee, can I just say one thing before I begin? It’s good to be back here in XWL!”

With those words leaving his lips, the fans would go wild, chanting and screaming for him. He had even turned his head to the side as he spoke directly down into the camera, as if he was speaking to every single member of the yes movement. A smile was on his face as it would remain for only a moment more as it faded. Three months he had been gone, this was no time to be all smiles and handshakes, while he has  been gone, others have risen, XWL has changed, it was not like what he once knew.

DANIEL BRYAN
“When I came back six months ago, the doctors of XWL told me something that I never told anyone else. Before I got back into the ring for the first time in years, I was pulled to the side and I was told that if something went wrong again, if I got hit to hard or I landed wrong, then that was it for me, it was all over. I would never be allowed to step in the ring again, I had one chance and only one chance and I took that chance and I ran with it. Week in and week out I would go out there and I would get into the ring and while every single night I was hurting, I still gave it my all. They told me to slow down, but I was never a could listener. I had to start at the bottom and work my way back up to the top and I was fine with that. I wanted it that way, I wanted to show everyone that after years being away from the ring, I was still the same man, so I stepped in and I took on Aiden English and I gave it everything I could and I got the victory, my first in so long and while I had to limp backstage, while I sat there with the icepack on the back of my head and a team of doctors around me worrying and examining every single inch of me, I only had one thing on my mind - it was worth it.”

You could tell by the way he spoke that he was fired up, that he was ready for this. He had come back at the start of the year. He had been placed into dark matches with local talent to see if he could still run the ropes, if he could take a hit and not shatter, if he could fall and get back up and he did, every single time and he fought and he crawled his way back onto XWL and he started from the very bottom and he worked his backside off for every bit of success that came his way.

DANIEL BRYAN
“From there I moved on, to battles against Drew McIntyre Mick Foley. Men twice as big as me. Men who should have by all rights picked me up and snapped me in half. Hell I know for a fact that I was placed into those matches to lose. That I was never meant to win them and yet, time and time again I would not stop, I would not give up, failure was a word that I did not understand. I gave it everything I had. They hit me hard, but I hit them back harder. They tried to hurt me, exploit my injuries, they tried everything and it was never enough, I was always pushing myself, pulling myself back up and fighting hard and I won. I beat those men, every single time I was put into the ring with someone bigger and stronger than me, I beat them - and then - it all ended. I got hurt again. I got hit in the head and then everything went dark and when I opened my eyes - I was told that’s it, you are done, no more, but like I said - I don’t like being told. I knew with some time away, with the right team behind me, with the right wife and daughter at my side - I knew I could come back stronger than ever and now here I am, back after months away and I don’t know much about Eli Drake, but I am ready to go.”

He let a laugh escape him as he was confident in himself. Three months away from the ring and the only thing he thought about, the only thing that was always on his mind was when could he get back into the ring, well now he does not have to just think about it, now he could do it, because tonight he was going to return and he was going to take on Eli Drake.

DANIEL BRYAN
“I don’t want to sound arrogant or overconfident, I want to give Eli Drake the respect he deserves. He has done well for himself. He has found success here and he should be proud of it, but he needs to know one thing, I havfe not come back to have my story end by his hands. I have not come back to XWL to be beaten by a man such as he. That is not how my story ends. That is not how the yes movements ends. I will not be beaten by Eli Drake. I have come back to do one thing and only one thing, to become champion. To climb back to the top and to show the world that no matter what, always believe in yourself and always keep on fighting. As good as Eli Drake, I am better. As talented as Eli Drake, I am more talented. I have been all around the world, I have seen it all, I have seen a hundred men like Eli Drake and I have beaten them all and he will just be another name added to that list of men who either tap or snap.”

He slowly nodded his head, he had switched it to serious just like that. Eli Drake was good but he was better and like he said, he did not come back here to have it all end in the first night. His story was only starting once again and Eli Drake would be the first of many to fall to them. He thanked Renee Young as he looked at the camera one more time before leaving to prepare for his match with Eli Drake.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 am

Anarchy returns live from commercial break. The cameras are in the room set up for the Doctors and there is a ringside physician standing there with their assistant. In the physician's hands, he holds a clipboard which obviously showed the details of the injuries for whatever superstar was there with them. He begins to speak to his assistant, reading off the papers and describing what exactly they are dealing with.

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
Her ribs are obviously bruised and from the tests we did, her knee seems a little banged up as well... and don't even get me started on her back. That got aggravated again from all the bumps she took but from what I'm seeing...

[ASSISTANT]
She should be cleared if she's ready to step back in the ring?

The physician sighed very deeply and nodded his head.

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
Sadly, yes, I would recommend she doesn't but I cannot stop her.

[ASSISTANT]
Should we tell her that? You know how she is. She's stubborn. Maybe it would be better to lie and...

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
We cannot lie to her. We can give her our recommendations but there is nothing seriously injured. She's bruised and banged up but that isn't enough to stop someone from competing. It's out of our hands at that point.

[ASSISTANT]
Alright.

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
I have someone else coming in so we should make this quick.

The physician and his assistant turn to the medical bed and the camera zooms out to reveal Sasha Banks sitting there. Her hands move over her knee, the one that the doctor pointed out was a little banged up before she turned her head up to look at the two of them once she realized they were back and ready to speak to her.

[SASHA BANKS]
Just lay it on me. Tell me I'm going to have to miss a few more months or something completely ridiculous like that. It's not like things can get any worse at this point... you know? No championship. No moment. No nothing.

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
Actually, I wish I could say that... but I can't... because the tests we had you take, they show that you are indeed beaten up and bruised but we cannot find any serious injuries, concussions or anything that would stop you from being able to compete. However, we think it's best that you still take another week or two off to make sure everything gets back to one hundred percent before you step back in that ring given the style you work and the speed at which you perform.

[SASHA BANKS]
That was a lot to say... but you really only had to tell me I'm good to go. That's all that matters.

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
I guess retiring at thirty doesn't matter to you because at the rate you are going, I wo-

Then there is a knock at the door which causes him to get distracted from what he was saying.

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
That must be my next patient. They're a little earlier than I expected. COME IN!

The handle pops downwards as the door swings open, allowing a young blonde to waltz onto the scene. At first her face is concealed from the XWL cameras, but judging by the look on the Boss's face, we can only assume that there is some kind of history between the two.

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
Please, have a seat. I'll be right with you.

[???]
Sure thing, doc.

The blonde girl takes a seat on the opposing side of the room from Sasha as the Boss seems like she's witnessing a ghost. The physician hands Sasha the paperwork attached to a clipboard that she is required to sign before taking off, and proceeds to turn around to his other patient.

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
How have you been feeling since your last checkup, Miss Morgan? Has the new medication been doing the trick?

The camera finally pans away from Sasha's spooked face to reveal that the physician's other patient is of course, XWL Superstar Liv Morgan. The same Liv Morgan that Sasha Bank brutally put out of action a number of weeks ago. The doctor checks Liv's responsiveness with a routine checkup as she responds, following the light that he is waving from side to side in front of her eyes.

[LIV Morgan]
I guess I haven't been having as many headaches this week- I think.. It's a little hard for me to remember sometimes.

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
As you know Liv, we just want to see you healthy and back at your full potential, but your safety always come first. Actually, I've got the results from your cranial nerve exam in my office. I'll be back with those in just a moment, and we can go over your results and see what the best course of action is. Sit tight.

The physician exits through a door on the back wall, allowing Sasha and Liv to come face-to-face for the first time since the attack that put Liv on the shelf a months ago. Liv kicks her legs back and forth as they dangle off the edge of the examination table, her blue eyes scanning the ceiling as she hums to herself, leaving the Boss in total awe across the room. That feeling of awe soon began to turn into anger. Of course, she thought things couldn't get worse for her and then she had to turn up out of nowhere. The fear and worry were still there since the Boss knew she wasn't at one hundred percent but her fist still tightened into a tight ball that even saw her knuckles turn a light shade of red.

[SASHA BANKS]
Uhhh... hello?

The Boss used the simple method of catching someone's attention. Once she saw Liv look at her with those pathetic puppy-like eyes, she continued from where she left off a moment ago.

[SASHA BANKS]
What do you think YOU are doing here? Do you even go here still? Does our General Manager know that you are sneaking around backstage pretending to be one of us still? Let me guess. You're here for a little payback. I bet that's it. Kick someone while they're down. That sounds like something you would do. No doubts about it.

The Boss then turned to the assistant and tried to Boss her around too.

[SASHA BANKS]
Get her out of here!

[ASSISTANT]
I- I can't. She's the doctor's patient.

Morgan blinks her baby blue eyes a few times and cocks her head to the side while she furrows her brows in confusion, shaking her head like a dog with wet fur just to clear her thoughts.

[LIV Morgan]
Woahwoahwoahwoah.. Let's just take it easy for a sec, alright? There's gotta be some kinda misunderstanding.. I'm Liv.

The quirky little blonde hops off the examination table and takes a few swift steps into the Boss's direction, who sits back against the wall and tenses up as if she was about to get clocked. To Sasha's surprise, however, Liv simply extends her hand outward and offers a friendly grin.

[LIV Morgan]
What's your name?

Morgan tilts her head to the side again curiously, maintaining that warm smile that sickens Sasha to her core. Banks seems to be egregiously offended by the gesture, and without any hesitation, she swats Liv's open hand away with a patronizing smack.

[SASHA BANKS]
I just Main-Evented the biggest show of the year, and you have the guts to ask me who I am?

The Boss stands up to Liv, bumping her back a step with her chest as she burns holes through Liv's doll-like face, not buying this presumed shtick for a second. Morgan immediately goes on the defensive, holding her hands up innocently as she attempts to explain her situation towards her aggressor.

[LIV Morgan]
What's your deal, lady? I'm tellin' you, I really have no idea who you-

Before Liv could finish her sentence, the physician interrupts by exiting his office with Liv's test results. His eyes are glued down to the paperwork as he flips through the pages and makes his way over to the pair of damaged Superstars.

[RINGSIDE PHYSICIAN]
Alright Liv, I've got some good news and I've got some bad news for you once again..

The Physician wasn't even given the chance to finish because the Boss swiped the papers from his hands. He tries to say something but the Boss shoves a hand in his face, pushes him away and goes about reading the papers. Her eyes can line by line and it's obvious that her curiosity was starting to become more confused than anything. Her brows furrowed and her lips parted but she didn't say anything until she was done when. That's when she glanced back up at Liv and spoke.

[SASHA BANKS]
You... don't remember anything?

The New Jersey native's brows were practically through the ceiling at this point, her wide eyes watching Sasha. After being questioned by Banks, Morgan shakes her head a few times in response as if she were a rattled child. The Boss stays confused... until her expression finally changes as a lightbulb goes off in her head. At least that's what it looks like happened. It looked like she had this realization of some kind but who knows what that could be knowing Sasha. She could be getting ready to attack Liv and then find her Uncle and attack him too given her track record... but that didn't seem like the case as Sasha approached her and wrapped an arm around Liv's shoulder - a smile on her face as she extended a hand to the blonde haired superstar. Already fans had to have this bad feeling in their guts since this was Sasha Banks we were witnessing. Nothing good ever came about when she was around except for a good match since no one could deny her in-ring skill.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. Allow me to reintroduce myself. Sasha Banks. We were good friends before your injury and I think now's a good time to start reacquainting ourselves with one another. You don't remember this but I have a tendency to snap at people which is why I snapped at you. I'm hurt in a lot of places and kind of pissy right now. Life hasn't been that good to me the last two weeks... ugh! We have so much to go over and I have so much to fill you in since you've missed the last couple months with your unfortunate injury. What do you say, pal?

Sasha's lips separated as she beamed a bright smile at Liv and waited for her hand to meet hers... assuming she would. She hoped she would.. Sure enough, it didn't take much to win over the currently gullible and vulnerable Liv Morgan. After a brief pause, a smile as bright as the sun darted across Liv's lips as if she was just reunited with her long-lost twin sister. Liv could hardly contain her excitement as she instantly clung to Sasha's side, wrapping both arms around the Boss's ribs, causing Sasha to wince from the soreness. Banks is visibly containing her anger with closed eyes and pursed lips, but she takes a deep breath and gives Liv a subtle nod of approval before the two walk off together.

[LIV Morgan]
Same time next week, right doc?!

Leaving the physician with a dropped jaw and utterly speechless, Banks ushers her new "pal" out of the office and down the corridor. With Morgan now attached to her side, chattering and giggling like an eager school girl, the two carry on as far as the camera's audio could detect until we cut to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 7:39 pm

As Natalya steps into her locker room and flips on a light she is pelted by!...confetti? Natalya blinks in confusion before staring into the face of a little girl who is smiling very brightly at her. A handle ruffles the girl's hair and Natalya's eye trail up to find Ms Money in the Bank herself smiling at her. As the Women's champ scans the room she finds many women who she's never met standing around with genuine happy looks on their faces. Before Natalya can speak April beats her too the punch

[April]
I'm not...accustomed to celebrating anything but considering the survey went well and you retained Abigail and I wanted to throw you a little celebration

The last time Natalya saw Abigail she was torturing her alongside with April. The girl isn't exactly what one would call normal but all of Natalya's worries fade as the girl steps forward and hugs her. April smiles at the sight as Abigail pulls away

[April]
Still your biggest fan. Well, next to me I suppose. Anyway, last week was...it was... let's just say it wasn't great but I want to forget all about it and just focus on you, my best friend and how you've been making me, we, us so proud. You probably don't reckognize these women but they were apart of the Sisterhood. They still live with me as I try to fix what I've broken and get back their individual personalities

A platinum blonde sudden speaks up

[Blonde Woman]
I hit you with a kendo stick once! Then you threw me out of the ring!

April turns to said woman with a bewildered look on her face as the woman suddenly covers her mouth and moves her way to the back and away from the attention. April simply shakes her head before turning back to Natalya

[April]
...Anyway...this isn't the way I had first imagined it but I just wanted to let you know that you always have a place with us, in our family. We'll cheer you on no matter who you're facing or what situation you're in. I guess I'm just trying to say...congratulations Nattie

April holds out her hand towards her best friend With a hopeful look in her eyes. Natalya without a single fraction of a second meets April's hand in the middle shaking it with a cheery smile across her face. It's been a rough past week having emergency surgery to repair her broken nose, which obviously seems to have makeup piled over it to try not to draw attention to any scarring. Although you could say it's a battle wound she could proudly show off...but again given how serious things went because of it she probably doesn't want to look in the mirror and see anything that reminds her of it. But Natalya doesn't stop there as she shakes her hand for a moment suddenly she pulls the newly crowned Miss Money in The Bank in close for a warm hug. We swear we hear some weird clicking sound as they hug, but perhaps it's just the candles on the cake April got her? Maybe she went the extra mile and got the special sparkler ones? Oddly enough though, as they pull away...it stops?

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 6X2AC87

[Natalya]
Oh my god, April...you didn't have to do all this. Thank you so much, I hated that I had to miss last week's show...but I'm just happy to be here tonight, and to STILL have this Championship over my shoulder. I cannot tell you how amazing it feels...knowing how hard you fought to give this every bit of prestige it has...I stand here tonight feeling like, maybe I'm finally adding a bit of my own, you know? Like, my biggest worry when I defeated Ruby to win The Women's Championship was...buckling under pressure, not living up to your standard, unable to forge my own. But, then The Elimination Chamber happened...and...to be able to take this to The Main-Event of Final Stand? I can't even begin to find the words to express how grateful I am.

April smiles soaking in a happy moment that she hasn't had for months

[April]
You've done the title justice Nattie. But I always knew you would. This dominating side, you've had it in you the whole time and you just needed the right push. It seems Ruby was that push. I wish I could have watched you main event Final Stand but...obviously some not great things happened. And then they happened last week. Honestly it's been a nightmare having to step away from wrestling and everything but right now with you being the champion and me being Money in the Bank, we've come a long way! It used to be you pursuing me and now it's me trying to catch up to you now right? Except well, I have more of a cheat code than you!

April gestures to the Money in the Bank briefcase sitting next to her. For the briefest of moments Nattie's face falters slightly as she sees the case. It was after all that case that brought April's reign to an end. April is already a full threat without it. But with it and her intelligence, a successful cash in is pretty much a guarantee. April notices Natalya's gaze and look quickly between the briefcase and to Natalya before quickly trying to stop the champs line of thinking

[April]
Oh Nattie, don't tell me you think there's even a shred of a chance I'd cash in on you! Despite what people are probably going to tell you I don't plan to sneak you with this case. You and me, well...maybe it's only me who thinks this but your my best friend. Even a sister I'd dare say. We're much to close to go down that road. If I were to ever cash in, it would be much ahead of time when you're at one hundred percent. That's a promise

A moment of relief returns to The Women's Champion's face, she's been through a lot already in her reign, overcoming The Elimination Chamber was a huge beast all on it's own, but her match with Sasha? You could say having someone cash in after how hard she's fought in her two defenses thus far would be crushing.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 H68VGxW

[Natalya]
I appreciate that, April and I'm glad you brought up the elephant in the room because don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you. I mean when you think about it, in that case isn't just a contract for a Women's Championship Match whenever you want it. It's redemption, the very power that took your incredible reign from you, can bring it back now that it's under your control. As someone that just experienced my own redemption, I want that for you. But as The Champion, that had to wait a long time for this moment to finally be mine...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little on edge even seeing that case. Because when look at you, I do see my best friend which neither of us ever thought we'd ever get there and I'm happy we did...but I hope you understand that while we've overcome a lot of complicated history to have this friendship, and respect...I also see the woman that could take this all from me. And my last best friend...well, when her desire to be at the top consumed her so much, she had no problem casting all that love and respect aside. So that does weigh heavy on my mind, worrying if it'll happen again...because I thought, I really thought Sasha was...and I guess this experience taught me that in this industry you just never know what one moment can push someone to do.

Natalya looks off into the distance, it does feel like April is genuine and Natalya obviously feels that, but she was burned pretty bad by her last best friend...so to even have someone refer to her as that again, the first person SINCE Sasha did, it's almost like a weird de ja vu is trying to make its way into her head, and the presence of that Money in The Bank contract doesn't help matters.

[Natalya]
Sorry, that got pretty dark didn't it? I think having to sit in that hospital just left me with my thoughts too much. But really, whenever you want to cash that in, it will be an honor to test my ability as Champion by facing truly the greatest Women's Champion this division has ever had. I think Ruby robbed us of that moment when my reign of "dominance" began, so I'm excited that the power that took it away, can also be what makes it all possible. It's a really twisted way of thinking because that power could also take my reign away, but I'd rather lose to the best than get screwed out of this like my last reign. Anyways, enough about me...as nice as this celebration is, and I'd love to get into a care free night of celebrating...well, me. Because that doesn't ever happen. But, we need to talk about what happened last week. Are you okay? Like, that was A LOT to process...

April doesn't immediately respond. The mention of last week is something April has been skidding around. Quietly you can hear April tell Abigail to go play. Sure she's out of earshot April turns back towards Natalya

[April]
Last week may have been the worst thing I've ever experienced in my short time of existing. I thought Nikki just hated me. She only hated Charlotte. I think maybe...I underestimated just how crazy she really is. To talk about me like that in front of everyone. It was embarrassing. Degrading. And then to have this Allie girl lay me out in the name of Rosemary. Two sins of my past converg on one night to rip me apart...

A chill goes down her spine

[April]
As I laid there there was a thought that went through my head. A thought that I deserved this. All the horrible things I did to people. I set a woman on fire for god sakes. I've brain washed people. I've tortured them. I just wondered if maybe this was karma coming back to get me. I've worked so hard to change my ways Nattie. It has not been easy but I've done it. Those two though...this isn't over. I know that was not the end. Because this isn't Peyton spouting about Mother Nature. Or Ruby. Or even Sasha just trying to step on my career. Allie is going to do everything she can to destroy me. And Nikki is stalking me. She found a way into my house. I'm scared. Not just of them. But of myself because I know the type of person I can be

In that instant there is a look in the eye of April that we don't see anymore. A madness swims in those eyes and there is anger etched on her face. As April begins to speak there is little more than malice in her voice

[April]
I could crush them. I could end their careers and make sure they never lifted a finger to me again and somewhere deep inside that's what I want to do. A year and a half ago someone like Kaitlyn wouldn't have dared tried to spear me from behind because I would have ended her. And sometimes becoming that person feels like the right choice but then...

April eases up and her face becomes sadden

[April]
I remember that fear and respect aren't the same thing. Fear made something like Rosemary and Allie. I can't just stoop to their level. But then how far is too far? I don't know how far this is all gonna go and I'm afraid they are gonna ruin me. Physically and psychologically

Natalya stands there at a bit of a loss for words...it is a rather difficult position April has found herself in, but as someone that's had to pick her battles and judge what is too far, and if there is a too far when someone's trying to end you, she could offer the clarify April needs.

[Natalya]
The best piece of advice is something I had to learn through all of this with Sasha...I didn't like the person I had to be towards the end, but I think sometimes...there's necessary evils. Being the type of person that had to become someone okay with intentionally causing serious harm to another person, was a challenge...because, I worried...what if this changes me? What if I can't find my way back out of my deepest darkest core parts of myself? But I think you have to be honest with yourself, as much as I'd love this to be a division solely reliant on respect, and the competitive nature be the only nature we act on...we're not there yet. Especially not with people like Nikki, or Allie looming around in the shadows. And I know it's scary, feeling like...if you give in to these "urges" you may become that person again...but I worried the same thing. My XWL career started out as this dominant force that let it all go to her head and lead to her downfall...and to find myself as this dominant force again, I was afraid it'd happen again. But I'm not that person anymore, there's part of her that I can call on if there's no other option...but I'm in control. My ego is in check, and my senses are as strong as ever. I don't know what you'll have to do to defend yourself against them, and I can't promise you that you can just flip a switch to turn it on, then quickly turn it back off. But in the back of your mind, I want you to remember what made you change your ways. The reason you said you never want to be that person again. Draw the same strength, and the same survival instincts, but keep who you are right here right now and you'll come out of this with your morality in tact, no matter what you have to do.

Natalya places her hand on April's shoulder in a sign of support, and as she does this we swear the clicking sound from earlier returns, but maybe it's one of the guests in the room doing something as they try to not disrupt this moment between friends?

[Natalya]
I know you think this is your past coming back to haunt you, but if anything I think it's the past coming back to test you. If you truly have changed, if you are able to fend off your demons, in whatever capacity they come in, and stay true to who you are at your core. And it may not mean much, but I have been on a bit of a roll this year...dare I say more capable than ever of dealing with anything...so you don't have to do it alone. I may be Champion, and whenever the call of duty comes I'll answer. But I'm also your friend, and friends don't let friends deal with psychotic demons and...crushes of a new variety alone. So we can fight this together, to defend the division that we worked so hard to build into what it is right now. This is not a division in fear, it is EMPOWERED. And as Champion, I won't let the demons of the past plague it again. More importantly, I won't let you feel like you're alone in this, that you can't overcome this because I know you CAN! Because you are strong, you are brave...and there is nothing that can stop you. So what do you say? Let's figure out what to do, together? That way when you do find yourself in that dark place again, I can be the light that shows you your way out, just like last time.

[April]
The light that show me the way out of the darkness...

The sentence bounces around April's head. It brings reassurance to her which is enough to push her more negative emotions to the back of her mind

[April]
Yeah, I'd say that exactly what you are to me. Thank you Natalya. Again. But hey, we can talk about this another time. We're here to celebrate you! Not pity me so, pretty sure I have your cake around somewhere...

As the segment starts to fade to black the clicking becomes more rapid and almost louder. But no one seems to notice it as they continue to celebrate

Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 10:08 am

XWL Anarchy comes back from commercial, showing the same room shown weeks ago, with Jimmy Havoc again standing in the middle staring at the lone light hanging from the ceiling.

I warned people. I tried to tell you all what would happen once I got started here. Dean Ambrose...it may have been due to distraction, but I still claim this victory. And tonight...tonight I go up against Sami Zayn...

At the utterance of Sami's name, Jimmy seems to get agitated and angry. He grabs a knife and smashes it down on the table, leaving it sticking up in the center of the table.

Sami....Sami Sami Sami. You know, I don't hate you. I don't even dislike you. But you're standing in my way. You see, I beat the double champion. I've shown I can hang with the best in the XWL. And I'm sorry to tell you Sami, your fate is the same as Dean's. Shoulder's on the mat, 1,2,3.

Jimmy begins to laugh hysterically as the cameras fade out and go to commercial.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 10:26 pm

The cameras switch to the backstage area, where we see Renee Young and a scrawny Caucasian man with brown hair in black trunks, a blue wristband, and black boots. Renee Young with a mic begins to speak.

Renee Young
Tonight we see the debut of Kenny Kyle. Surely this is a great opportunity for you tonight to show the XWL Universe your talents.

Kenny Kyle
You’re absolutely right Renee. And I promised myself and my mom who’s watching the show tonight back home in Iowa that I will walk out victorious tonight and be the newest superstar on the XWL roster.

Renee Young
Your match is up next. Any idea who your opponent is going to be?

Kenny Kyle
As a matter of fact Renee, I have no idea who my opponent is, and to be frank I’m not worried about who my opponent is because NO ONE will stop me from achieving MY DREAM.

Renee Young
Well aren’t you a confident one.  Anything else you would like to say to the XWL Universe?

Kenny Kyle
Yes Renee. Don’t mind if I do.

Kenny Kyle snatches the microphone out of Renee’s hand and winks at her as he walks towards the entry way to the stage ramp.  The camera gets one last glimpse of Renee Young’s look of annoyance before switching over to a ringside camera.  We see Kenny Kyle walk down the ramp with the microphone he took from Renee, enter the ring, and raise the mic up to his mouth as he is about to address the XWL Universe.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Screen-shot-2012-04-30-at-5-49-33-pm

Kenny Kyle
X..

Immediately as barely a sound came out of Kenny’s mouth someone’s music hits the arena and titantron.

New Jack comes out with a shopping cart filled with weapons and a trash can. The XWL universe has heavy mixed reactions of his appearance.  Kenny Kyle drops the mic and has a look of terror on his face as he is in shock.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 New_Jackin_ECW

Corey Graves
That’s the Original Gangsta New Jack! Mauro I think the Xtreme in XWL has just been kicked up!

Mauro Ranallo
Absolutely, as for Kenny Kyle, I am worried for him right now.

Corey Graves
He doesn’t look so confident now Mauro, but hey he did say NO ONE is gonna stop him from achieving HIS DREAM.

New Jack rushes down the ramp wheeling the shopping cart filled with weapons down to ringside.  Then proceeds to toss every weapon in the shopping cart in the ring.  Including a barbed wire bat, a old school tube tv, a steel folding chair, an acoustic guitar, and lastly the garbage can.  The garbage can hits Kenny Kyle in the head as he falls flat on his back.

Mauro Ranallo
This isn’t about to be a wrestling match; This is going to be an all out street fight!

Corey Graves
Well the bell never rang and who better for a street fight or mugging than New Jack? Exactly Mauro, so be quiet.

New Jack leaves the shopping cart at ringside as he slides in the ring.  New jack mocks Kenny as he slowly gets up to his feet. New Jack whips a dazed Kenny Kyle into the turnbuckle.  New Jack then proceed to grab the barbed wire bat and rakes the barbed wire on the face of Kenny as blood starts gushing out.

Mauro Ranallo
Someone get the paramedics out here ASAP!

New jack then proceeds to use the bat to choke Kenny in the corner then letting go as Kenny falls face first to the mat. New Jack looks at the TV and shakes his head no and his lips can be read saying “not yet!”, so he picks up the guitar and strums it like a rockstar as Kenny Kyle slowly makes it to his feet still dazed.  New Jack then swings the guitar in a windmill motion and smashes it over the head of Kenny causing the guitar to be completely destroyed.  Now Kenny Kyle completely out on the mat spread out like a starfish and bleeding still.  New Jack puts up an X using his arms and grabs the steel chair and heads to the top rope.

Corey Graves
He’s going for it Mauro!

New Jack with the chair under his arm jumps off the top rope and smashes the face of Kenny Kyle.

Corey Graves
187!

Mauro Ranallo
That’s the code for homicide, and that’s the name New Jack gave that maneuver.  Someone needs to check the pulse of Kenny before its too late!

New Jack lifts Kenny up and tosses him outside and into the shopping cart. New Jack then tosses the Tv onto the unconscious body of Kenny Kyle in the cart. New Jack starts walking the cart up the ramp.

Mauro Ranallo
My god Corey what is he going to do now.

Corey Graves
I’m not too sure, but whatever it is I’m sure its not good for Kenny.

As New Jack reaches the top of the stage, paramedics come out with a stretcher and are begging New Jack to stop.
Completely ignoring the paramedics New Jack pushes the cart with the lifeless Kenny Kyle and Tv off the stage into some electrical equipment causing sparks to fly.

Mauro Ranallo
Oh My God New Jack killed Kenny!

Corey Graves
I’m sure he’s going to be alive Mauro.  He may be braindead but that’s besides the point.

As paramedics rush to Kenny Kyle whose body is life less near electrical equipment and an exploded TV, New Jack laughs as he walks back down the ramp.  New Jack then runs up the steel steps and enters the ring and grabs the microphone that Kenny dropped earlier as a good amount of boos can be heard around the arena.

A message is shown on the bottom of the Tv screen and the titantron.

THE VIEWS OF NEW JACK ARE NOT THOSE OF XWL OR THIS STATION.

New Jack
You can boo me all you want you tobacco chewing hillybilly redneck motherf*ckers.  But I’m here and I’m here to stay whether you like it or not.  I’m not a wrestler, I’m a fighter. I’ve been fighting my whole damn life.  I’ve fought people all around the world. I’ve split the skulls of wannabe gangsters in LA.  But they been saying to me. “Hey Jack you haven’t fought the talent in XWL”.  Well now I’m here so whoever wants it can come get it.

New Jack is about to exit the ring but before he does he has one more thing to get off his chest.

New Jack
OH and this is for your momma watching at home in Iowa because I don’t owe her nothing.

New jack gives the fuck you gesture to the camera and drops the mic as his music hits and XWL goes to commercial.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 12:42 pm

*The cameras shift to the backstage area where Christy St. Cloud is shown alongside a smiling Dakota Kai.*

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 5nLm1Eq

[Christy St. Cloud]
Dakota Kai, congratulations on arguably the biggest victory of your career last week over Alexa Bliss.  The XWL Universe is buzzing about your potential and there's no doubt that after that performance you've won over a lot of your critics and gained some new fans.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 QRdvWex

[Dakota Kai]
You know Christy?  As great as it was to pick up the win over Alexa last week, I'm not taking it for granted.  Anybody who saw that match would've seen how close I was to defeat.  But it was Alexa's attitude and determination to rub my nose in it that cost her the victory.  She had me exactly where she wanted but she decided to rub salt in my wounds and in doing so she took her eye off the ball and I was able to capitalize.  It was such a great feeling to shut her up and pick up the win but I know it could've been so different had she not underestimated me.  The fans' reaction to it has been awesome and Team Kick is growing by the day.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Gk7KmqC

[Christy St. Cloud]
Following the match Nia Jax got involved before The Empress Asuka joined into the fray...

*Dakota Kai's expression changes drastically as she recalls the events following last week's match.*

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Za1Gz2Y

[Dakota Kai]
I don't have a whole lot to say about Nia Jax because it's clear to everyone what she is... a bully.  Which is ironic as Alexa goes around pretty much every week saying that she hates bullies.  But Nia likes to pick on people and use her size to impose herself on others which definitely sounds like a bully to me.  Plus she's manipulating Alexa into doing her bidding... yep, definitely a bully.  I'm more than happy to stand up to and face Nia whenever she's up for it... face to face this time, so let's just leave that there.  As for Asuka?  She's always somebody I've looked up to because of what she's accomplished around the world and for what she's capable of inside the ring.  Her assistance last week was appreciated because the numbers were against me.  Plus she throws a mean kick herself so I must respect that!  She-

*Kai's attention is drawn off camera as a figure comes into view...*

*The figure that she's speaking of is waving their arms around mystically in the background, with their back turned to Christy and Dakota. The slow movements, and then a turn of the head to face both of them. Dakota's eye's light up like a kid in a candy store. It's Asuka who flashes a smile to both of them. Asuka pauses her prancing around to stand on the other side of Christy St. Cloud.*

*Christy lifts the microphone up for Asuka as she looks into the direction of Kai.*

[Asuka]
Let'ssssssssss

Kick.......

BAAAAACK

Against!

BULLYING!!

*She puts her hand out to Kai and it's clear some sort of common foe is bringing these two together. Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss wouldn't have seen this coming from a mile away. Now, all it takes is the handshake to happen. Will Dakota Kai accept or leave Asuka hanging in the wind? Asuka firmly has her hand out there with good intentions. I mean, she did just after all, stand up for her when no one else did.*

*Kai looks down at the outstretched hand for a moment, considering her options:*  

*Does she accept and set the two of them on a path to inevitably facing off against two of the most vicious women in XWL?  She could surely use the help... plus Asuka has her own unfinished business with the duo.*

*Does she decline and try to fight her battles herself?  That's what she's always done right?  She managed ok against Emma and Tessa Blanchard during that brief rivalry after all... but Nia and Alexa are a different kettle of fish.*

*Was Asuka being sincere or was this all a ploy for Asuka to remain above Dakota Kai in the pecking order?  This was a woman who had already beaten her in the Asuka vs The World series.  The two of them pushed each other to the limit in a memorable contest.  Actually, imagine what they could do together?*

*So many things are no doubt running through Dakota Kai's head as she looks into the eyes of The Empress.  She looks her up and down before breaking into a grin.  Her own arm reaches out to meet Asuka's and the two share a friendly handshake.*

[Dakota Kai]
I'm in!  And thanks for last week.  That really meant a lot... who knows what shape I would've ended up in if you didn't show up...

*Dakota nervously thinking about the harm they could have caused her, Asuka sympathizes and looks at her with her arms now folded*

[Asuka]
I'm not finished with that Wicked Mean Girl, Alexa Bliss.

*She almost spits at the ground when saying her name out loud.*

[Asuka]
As for MY help. When you and I first met in ring.. You earned MY respect. Asuka says, you're... welcome.

*Asuka walks out of the scene and goes past Dakota, patting her on the shoulder lightly to show a likeness to her.*

*As she leaves Dakota looks after her with a slightly concerned look on her face and calls out...*

[Dakota Kai]
Don't forget about Nia!

*Dakota then shakes her head before grinning, laughing to herself at Asuka's tunnel-vision, as she's only seeing her main rival Alexa Bliss despite the other notable large threat Nia Jax.  The interview fades away to a commercial break...*

Last edited by Fearnixx on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:21 pm

XWL Anarchy returns from a short break to crowd that is still at one hundred percent of their energy even though much has already occurred throughout the evening and much more is still to come. The crowd that packs the arena tonight is on another level, they are truly something else: like a phone a in a charger it stays completely charged no matter what happens, this audience was truly electrifying. It was obvious the fans in attendance were not the average joe, or casuals, it was a hardcore audience only rivaled to ECW One Night Stand they were so crazy about the action on the card tonight. If you looked closely at the television screen you could see children hoisted on top of parents shoulders so they could see, it was packed and fans from all over the world had signs flying all through the arena. Each XWL Universe member in the attendance was glued to a seat or standing just to the see the empty ring for the moment, it was very clear they came to see some wrestling. Concessions were clears, bathrooms did not hold a single person, and XWL was not making any profit at the merchandise table, these fans were on a mission to see their favorite XWL Superstars tonight. As the fans anxiously waited for the next event to begin they screamed and shouted as the cameras panned the audience in classic XWL fashion, people were jumping, and pointing towards the tron when realizing they were on T.V. Eventually the cameras panned across the fans and had stopped and we were now about to arrive at the next big event of the night, the crowd was buzzing, could even be called electric when all of a sudden a new, but familiar sound rang throughout the arena sending the XWL Universe into a frenzy.  

As the words "Shock The System" echoed throughout the arena, the XWL Universe went absolutely nuts. In such a short time after being birthed into XWL this group has gain not only respect, but controversy in the increase in numbers they have received recently. XWL's largest faction has certain now caught the eye of every person in XWL, but has also received the praises of the XWL Universe. While the group's music begins to play, it is drowned out by the masses going absolutely bonkers in the crowd as many screams and chants like "Un-Dis-Pu-Ted" followed by five claps are bouncing off the walls in the main arena louder than the music coming from speakers. The walls were literally rattling and the ground shaking underneath all the shouts of joy and excitement to see XWL's hottest group and they haven't even walked out from behind the curtain into the arena yet, which was mindboggling to begin with. After a few moments of the Undisputed Era's music blaring through the sound system, which was about to shock from how loud it was, the crowd began to die down as they waited for the arrival from the group.

But just as the crowd began to die down, the uproar only began again as from out the backstage area onto the stage came the Undisputed Era in full force. Leading the charge with his hair slicked back and his arms stretched open with a grin on his face was Adam Cole, followed by Matt Sydal, who walked with the same kind of swagger as Cole. Behind those two came Roderick Strong and Pete Dunne who went side by side of Adam Cole and Sydal who split center stage. As those four were now on the stage these men lift up their arms making the letters U.E. with their hands. As these four did this though the looks on their faces, seemed off. After flashing these hand symbols, the four men looked back and after a moment two more men began to appear on stage with the rest of the group. Out first came the newest member of the Undisputed Era, Kyle O Reilly, who strutted out on stage playing an air guitar and had a cocky grin on his face. Kyle was followed by Leo Kruger, the man who shocked the world at Final Stand by joining with Matt Sydal and betraying JBL who would be fired the next night on Anarchy and joined the Undisputed Era. Kruger, made his way to the stage with a predator's prowl and join the long line of men who were all now on stage. After every single member was on stage, side by side no less, all six men lifted up the U.E. symbol with their hands and now the gang was all together and every member looked satisfied.

At the sight of every member of the Undisputed Era on stage, the XWL Universe came unraveled and went nuts for the group. The amount of talent on the stage all banded together in one faction gave the audience chills just at the sight of them. After flashing their hand symbol to the camera the group began to file down the stage. As they did each man walked confidently, but each man had a different presence or strut in their step; each member of the group all had a different character to themselves as they made their way to the ring. As the made their way down the ramp, the fans were reaching over the rail trying to interact with the group, whether it be trying to take selfies or pat one of the men on the back, they were invested in trying to have a moment with one of the U.E. members. While making their way down, the men were smiling ear to ear taking in the crowd, and talking about various things as they shouted into the sea of people to only hype them up, and way down stage was a camera by ringside that each member looked into, taunted into or talked into as they made their presence known to the arena.  

Upon making it to ringside, each member of the Undisputed Era entered the ring one by one, after interacting with the fans and the camera, meanwhile the camera crew had to keep up with so many superstars around the ring all doing something different, but after a moment all the Undisputed Era converged at the center of the ring and all posed together in the center of the ring while facing the camera. It was sort of odd at first, but looked decent after a moment. While the rest of the group got their pose situated, Adam Cole draped his hair over his face and dropped down into a squat with his elbows on the top of his knees. Once Adam Cole was situated he flipped up his hair and to the amusement of the crowd switched up his signature taunt screaming:

UNDISPUTED BAY BAY!

After screaming that with the XWL Universe, all six men took a moment to take in the crowd together as they held their group pose and smiled at one another. As their music faded down they broke their pose and all dispersed to different parts of the ring and some jumped on turnbuckles others just walked to the ropes, but they were all yelling into the audience hyping up the crowd, who's volume only continued to grow louder and louder. Eventually though, they began to die down though as all the members began to form a semicircle in the ring and in the center was Adam Cole with a microphone.

Adam Cole
WELCOME TO UNDISPUTED ANARCHY!

At the sound of this the XWL Universe went wild and begins chanting "Un-Dis-Pu-Ted" followed by five claps over and over again much to the amusement of The Undisputed Era. The group let the audience go nuts for a while, but after a moment Cole raised the mic back to his mouth and lifted up his hand to say he was ready to speak, which quieted the crowd down almost immediately.

Adam Cole
A lot has changed since this group has all been together in one ring. Well-- there was Final Stand, but there still has been some changes to the Undisputed Era; and those changes have not only affect the fastest rising stable in XWL today, but it has also changed the entire landscape of XWL as you know it. You see when we first arrived on the scene as a group and it was just Matt, Pete, Roddy, and I, we all had our personal goals, which we still do, but nobody watched us closely, until we absolutely dismantled the Cabinet at Final Stand; they didn't notice the power, skill, ability, and finesse we possessed until we started delivering on the promises we said we would keep-- which, let's be honest people, nobody who made a promise to you or themselves in this company could not keep. We managed to do the one thing, nobody else could, and now a little over a month later, all eyes are on us, where they should have been from day one. We shocked the system to it's core and now it's easy pickings for us-- right guys?

Adam looks back at all the U.E. members, who are all nodding their heads very obnoxiously in approval, before returning to his speech.

Adam Cole
WE changed the way the playing field looks because we proved we are the best this company has to offer at the moment-- we have the intelligence, the ability to negotiate, we have the power, and now we control the fear of so many men in the back. No one knows, our next move, nor will they know our next move because we are at the controls right now and that is not going to change for quite sometime. The whole world is quite literally in our hands and there is not a thing anyone can do about it... Now the question comes to mind, what is next for the Undisputed Era? We freed our brother Matt Sydal, the Cabinet is gone, what now? Dominate. Domination is the answer you are looking for people; now don't get us wrong we are good people, we have and will continue to do the right thing, but I can speak for everyone else here in this ring when I say the Undisputed Era is very ambitious.

The Undisputed Era starts chatting among themselves in approval while nodding their heads with what Adam Cole is saying.

Adam Cole
We are good people, but we as a group are ambitious, and everyone knows the ambitious have a few... bad habits. This group has much behind it and we aren't going to waste this momentum we have going for us, we are aiming for the top prize: to be the best Faction XWL-- no, the WORLD has ever witnessed. More rich in success than the Cabinet, More Elite than Bullet Club, and even more higher up than Alpha Club, the Undisputed Era is aiming for total control of XWL. In fact we get our first shot at attaining that dream... TONIGHT.

The crowd pops as Adam Cole pops and the rest of the U.E. clap.

Adam Cole
Not only have my brothers Roddy and Matt advance in the tag tournament headed toward WarZone, but Me-- Adam Cole Bay Bay, have a fight with the World Champion, Dean Ambrose for the World Television Championship... To be honest, not quite the World Championship I was aiming for, but it is a start. You see, Dean, once I arrived here, I wondered how long it would be until I met you face to face in this ring because I heard so much about you. People fear you, and with good reason, but the thing is it seems your ego has outstretched those belts you have around your waist-- and if one thing is certain, there is no one with a bigger ego than Adam Cole Bay Bay and tonight you are going to get humbled champ. I am walking down this ramp, superkicking your teeth in and taking that belt away from you and once I beat you for the World Television Championship, I am technically number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship because I beat you and I am going to take your our championship and give my T.V. title to one of my brothers behind me. Anyways, Dean, I wouldn't get too attached to that belt because tonight it is coming home with, and let's talk hypotheticals for a minute; even if you weasel your way out with a win over me, it won't be the last time you see me or us, because sooner or later your going to get too comfortable and you will get shocked... It's a big night for all of us boys, fill them in with your plans, but Dean I would seriously get ready for a fight, because you are going to get ripped apart and that is undisputed.

After those last few words by Adam Cole the XWL Universe went nuts for him and they began chanting "A-dam Cole" for a while until he silenced them. by raising the mic back up.

Adam Cole
This group is no laughing matter people, and when we make a promise, we intend to keep it. Ever since day one, we said we would shock the system, and we have been and will continue to deliver on that statement, no questions asked, because it is easier to answer questions after we have accomplished our goal then explain why we need to do something that we are more than capable of doing. With that in mind, it seems a couple of us here have some explaining to do starting with you Killer Kyle O' Reilly. Last week you decided to partner with that Voodoo dork, Bray Wyatt? Why would you torture yourself like that? Why of all people would team with him? Kyle, what did Bray need to learn? Why was Bray the one that had to be caught off-guard? I'm just messing with you, Kyle, but C'mon you blindsided him, the people want hear from you.

The XWL Universe at this point begins to scream and shout wanting to hear from Kyle O' Reilly chanting  "Kyle O Rei-lly " with five claps making the man smile a little bit before Adam Cole says

Adam Cole
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... KYLE O'REILLY!

The crowd erupts in excitement for Kyle O' Reilly, screaming and chanting. Adam Cole walks over to Kyle and flips the mic in his hand to give the handle over to Kyle O'Reilly.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
Hey guys... you want to hear a joke?

O'Reilly looks around at his Undisputed Era brethren who are each nodding their heads as if to say "sure".  Some of the fans do too.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
BRAY WYATT!

O'Reilly breaks into hysterical laughter and each member of the Era cackle to themselves over-exaggeratedly.  Some even bend over or clutch at their sides to emphasize the laughter.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
I mean, really.  Come on!  Bray... did you really think I was going to team up with you?  That I was going to be some kind of sidekick as your follower?  I don't follow... I lead.

O'Reilly looks from his left, then to his right at his five brothers.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
And we... we are leading an era.  An era... that when it's over... when it's all said and done... will be undisputed.

O'Reilly smirks as he receives applause from the other members.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
Naturally, when I was given the opportunity to link up with some old friends and create new ones by becoming a part of this juggernaut of a group, I accepted without a second thought.  Who wouldn't want to be a part of the Undisputed Era right?  I just needed a way into XWL.  I needed someone to step on... to step over to get on the roster.  XWL wasn't interested in plain old Kyle O'Reilly.  Nah-uh.  Every time I had a tryout they pretty much laughed in my face.  That's why it's taken so long for me to get here in the first place!

O'Reilly is clearly upset as he recalls the past and his tone changes accordingly.  There are some boos as O'Reilly has some fans who voice their opinions of his treatment.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
They said I didn't have the right character.  That I didn't have enough charisma to make it here.  I was good in the ring... I was damn good!  But they said I wasn't XWL Superstar material.  That's when I saw you on the TV Bray.  You had this mystical aura about you.  You captivated the fans every time you appeared.  Everybody hung on to your every word.  And I saw my avenue to get here.  All it took was a little bit of play-acting... very basic might I add!  I can't believe you fell for it!  You were so gullible it's actually quite embarrassing.  But you got me here.  Mission accomplished.

O'Reilly wears a satisfied grin as he continues.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
Phase 1 was complete.  Now all I needed to do was get away from you.  So last week, even as the ink was still drying on my newly-signed contract, I seized my opportunity and took my rightful seat on the Undisputed Era freight train and left you laying on the tracks in our wake as we ran right over you Bray!  So let me ask you XWL... who's laughing now?

O'Reilly lowers the mic with a look of intensity in his eyes.  He laughs a little himself before handing the mic over to Roderick Strong. Strong takes the microphone from Kyles hand and rises it up to his mouth to begin speaking.

Roderick Strong
You know, you're on to something Kyle, who wouldn’t want to join this juggernaut of a group we have? I mean, you’ve got me of course, your resident “Messiah” of the back breaker. But you also have Adam Cole.

A roar comes from the crowd in tune of “BAY BAY”

Roderick Strong
But that’s not all, nah-uh. We also have “The Bruiserweight” Pete Dunne, who came oh so close to winning the Final Standoff if it wasn’t for that no good jerk Chris Jericho, but also the man who put that Scum of a new GM of ours in JBL through a ladder Matt Sydal. But not without the help of our resident monster Leo Kruger. Together this well-oiled machine of the Undisputed Era is kicking ass taking names and Shocking the System, one day at a time. But enough of that and onto tonight. Chad Gable and Chris Sabin, what are you two? Chad you’re an athlete I give you that, but Chris Sabin? One half of “The Motor City Machine Guns” where is your partner in Alex Shelley? Retired, am I right? Let me guess, you wanted this tag team division so bad that you just had to be a part with or without Alex am I right? So, you team up with Chad Gable a former Intercontinental Champion in his own right, in order to try and claim a title you fought so hard for. Well get in line, because we as in The Undisputed Era, are going into WarZone as finalists in the The Motor City Cup, and we are exiting WarZone as your NEW XWL Tag Team Champions.

Roderick Strong smiles as he hands the microphone over to Matt Sydal who turns to look at Roderick, then Kyle, and of course Adam who have already addressed The XWL Universe.

[Matt Sydal]
Do you boys mind if I go on one of my tangents?

He next turns to Pete, and Kruger getting their okay before he clears his throat rather dramatically, tapping the top of the mic with his palm to ensure it's on, and ready.

[Matt Sydal]
Let's start things off on a nicer note...Can we have a round of applause for our newest brother in band, KYLE O'REILLY?!

Applause echoes from the audience but he seemed to be talking to the rest of Undisputed Era, who all except Kyle proceed to clap their hands together with a proud smirk riddled across each of their faces. Kruger's specifically is more sinister in nature, perhaps due to his own shocking reveal as being in The Undisputed Era as well at Final Stand.

[Matt Sydal]
Brilliant work, Kyle. Bray never suspected a thing, and I know what a lot of you may be thinking...wasn't that a little, mean? Sure, but then you factor in Bray Wyatt is the same maniac that has brainwashed how many people into joining his "family" and let's not even get into his train wreck of an attempt at transferring the essence of Abigail into AJ Lee to revive her from a pile of ashes...and instead we got Sister April, who...quickly betrayed him and took his power for her own. So, when you think about it...what we did? Was cruel, funny, unexpected, and maybe uncalled for...but one thing it wasn't? EVIL. So really, the fact an incredible talent in Kyle O'Reilly wasn't actually poisoned by Wyatt's kool-aid and reduced to some sheep mask wearing neanderthal, thanks to The Undisputed Era is actually worthy of some kind of a humanitarian award or something.

Most of the audience has to think before they react, I mean..he sort of makes sense? Like, it's not something they inherently approve of...but, Bray Wyatt has been known to posses a lot of people over the years...and, that is straight up evil.  

[Matt Sydal]
So why don't you all think about that while I get into the "bullets" fired last week by a man I know all too well, AJ Styles! The man, that at Final Stand...THE SHOW THAT IS TEN YEARS IN THE MAKING...MADE HISTORY...WHEN HE BECAME THE FIRST MAN TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP...BY...are you still with me? Okay listen up, HE BECAME THE FIRST MAN IN ALL OF XWL'S 10 YEARS...BY BEING PINNED BY THE CHAMPION! Incredible stuff, I mean wow...when you think about the days of when he couldn't beat Brock Lesnar, and then lucked out by challenging him in a TLC Match...and he climbed the ladder to become champion, NEVER PINNING BROCK IN 9 MONTHS...suddenly that doesn't sound so pitiful, does it?

He starts to laugh, as one by one every one of his fellow members join in the laughter...AJ Styles of course since the days where he and Sydal were bitter enemies due to a very clear attempt at AJ ending his career, has turned around in the eyes of The XWL Universe so his outright mocking of AJ's title win is enough to actually make some of the fans decisively direct boos in his direction.

[Matt Sydal]
Whoa whoa, no need to get upset. I'm old school, I'm from the era where y'know, we pin people to become Champion, not the other way around. But with this new millennial age we live in I see that's a forgotten art, at least when it comes to our dear Intercontinental Champion. See, he can fire rounds at us calling our numbers a weakness, that we're going down the same road The Bullet Club did...that I don't trust Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Roderick Strong, Pete Dunne, or Leo Kruger as much as he trusts his "brothers." AND YET, have his "brothers" come to him in his hour of need and backed him up against some dictator of businessman who ROBBED him of his very livelihood? No, see...I KNOW these men beside me have my back, because they didn't need me. They're good enough to "shock the system" on their own..no, they RESPECTED me and what I've done, so much so that they wouldn't stand by and let me be screwed by the system. What you see in this ring, is talent first, and respect second. That is the DNA that makes up The Undisputed Era. We're talented as hell, and if you deserve it? You have our respect. I actually had respect for the man that remember, ENDED MY CAREER OVER SOME STUPID PRANK...but then after what he said last week? I don't know. Coming for me, coming for my boys? BRAGGING about being Intercontinental Champion when someone else had to do the dirty work because he wasn't good enough on that night to do it himself?

Again, it's a split reaction...he DOES have a point? But does he really need to be the one making it? Besides it was winners take all, that was the rule of the match, so while AJ may have been the one pinned by Jericho...Jericho ultimately fell to his partner.

[Matt Sydal]
And if he wants to use that injury as an excuse, need I remind him that again...AFTER HE TRIED TO END MY CAREER BY SLAMMING A CAR DOOR INTO MY CALF OVER AND OVER AND OVER...I HOPPED MY ASS INTO A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH WITH HIM, AND BROCK...AND TOOK HIS CHAMPIONSHIP! So a REAL Champion, gets it done, whether they physically are capable or not. So y'know AJ...next time you wanna randomly spew our names out of your mouth? Don't, because I want to respect you, to have our groups on civil terms...but when you go around questioning not only our members, but our ethics...when you again, don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to a history of "ethics" that riles me up, and do you know what happened to the last man that pissed me off? I apparently put him in a wheel chair!

That last bit brings out loud cheers from the fans as he ends it with mention of JBL, who as we saw last week...became our new General Manager.

[Matt Sydal]
Speaking of not having legs to stand on...everyone's FAVORITE businessman, JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD...otherwise known as, our new boss?

Matt rolls his eyes as the boos for JBL's mention grow in numbers.

[Matt Sydal]
Hey Vince, remember when you forced me to join his stupid Cabinet to save your precious XWL? Spitting in my face after EVERYTHING I have done for XWL? Remember that? Do ya? Now do you also remember Final Stand, where The Undisputed Era, UNDISPUTEDLY...DESTROYED THE CABINET? Remember how it's JBL that led to that destruction? Now let's go back to last week, where the man whose leadership has caused a group to crumble...is now in charge of running an entire show, and leading an ENTIRE locker room...full of men that he not only has disrespected, but in some way or another has put down at some point or another. So listen up, Vince...or would you prefer Mr. McMahon? Nah, I like Vince, it's more personable. So Vince, I'd say you're doing a pretty terrible job at looking out for XWL's "well-being" you thought your daughter was power hungry? You have no idea what you've unleashed onto us. But that's okay, because we put JBL down before, and if our dear "Boss" tries to pull anything funny with us? Well, that would just lead to something very unfortunate, and we don't want that, do we?

As his head shakes back n forth, we notice the rest of Undisputed Era innocently shaking theirs as well.

[Matt Sydal]
So John, let me rest your weary head, we don't want any trouble. But we're more than equipped to deal with whatever you may try and throw our way. If you don't believe us, look at what happened at Final Stand. Now that all of that is off the table, let's cool the hostility, and talk about TONIGHT! ROUND TWO, of The Motor City Cup...the tournament that in the finals at Warzone...will determine THE FIRST EVER XWL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!

A loud "pop!" follows from their mere mention as he looks to Roderick with a grin.

[Matt Sydal]
Now who is our opponents? One half of The Motor City Machine Guns himself, CHRIS SABIN! The man that returned to XWL at the expense of Chad Gable whom he deemed a disgrace, everything wrong with The Intercontinental Championship, a whole lot of anger for a man he had never once interacted with before then. And the events that followed? Where do I even begin? They're been at each other's throats for almost 5 MONTHS...leading to three stages of Hell at Final Stand where both of them tore each other to shreds...and yet, when Chad's left up the creek without a partner last week against Beer Money...in comes Chris Sabin to save the damsel in distress...and be his knight in shining armor...like who saw that coming? And surprisingly enough on top of it all, THEY WORKED INCREDIBLE TOGETHER! Roddy and I sat back watching and we were like, didn't these guys just try to kill each other? Where did this come from? And it's just...it's a shame, really.

Matt pauses, having a look of gloom overcome him as he holds his pause for dramatic effect.

[Matt Sydal]
A shame that these two crazy kids finally worked out all their problems, became this AWESOME new tag team...and it's all for nothing, because they're not up against The Alpha Club tonight...or The Bullet Club...they're unfortunate enough to be against The Undisputed Era. Darn, I'd say sorry about your damn luck but that's Beer Money's thing. So I guess, I'll just say this...as great and touching as this new friendship is...yeah, it doesn't stand a chance against our bond. We know what each other is thinking, we know our limits, and we can push each other to EXCEED them. You're just two enemies that are trying to overcome your issues to be the feel good story everyone wants...but at the end of the day? All you are is enemies, you're not partners, you don't care about one another, and after tonight? You're not going to get in our way of becoming The Inaugural Tag Team Champions...because you'll be too in your own way to stop us. So when we beat you? And we WILL. Wait till after we leave the ring to kill each other, kay? We like a moderate celebration, not too much...but just enough. So y'know sit there on the mat, looking at each other ready to snap...but give us like, two...maybe three minutes tops? And then we'll be out of your hair. Ladies and gentlemen, I strongly encourage you stock up on popcorn before the festivities, because you won't want to miss a single second of Chad Gable & Chris Sabin tearing each other apart all over again! It'll be good, not Undisputed Era leaving Warzone as Tag Team Champs good, or as good as Adam Cole leaving tonight's Main-Event THE NEW World Television Champion...but still pretty damn good!

A stern but well earned look on Pete Dunne’s face appears, and he goes over to Sydal and puts his hand on his shoulder for a second. He looks at his other compadres and then shakes his head side to side, the microphone is taken out of Sydal’s hands and he stands in front of the lineup.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Now, with all that’s been said.. I feel like I need to get a few things off my chest. Nobody speaks for me, nobody speaks for what I am and what I have to offer to the company. We have kept each and every one of you out of our clubhouse. We made sure that you didn’t see the moves being made, behind the scenes. I, myself couldn’t have seen this coming to a head, any better than what we see before us. Who would have thunk it, let’s be honest?

He lifts the microphone up for a second and twirls it in his fingertips, the rest of The Undisputed Era are shrugging and didn’t see this happening themselves.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

I am proud, despite all of the recent hollerings in the back and how Pete Dunne wasn’t going to be the same man, after Dean Ambrose put him in harm’s way. Now, it’s funny how everything comes full circle. I’m proud, and I am proud to call EACH and EVERY one of you, my mates, my friends. Tonight we can start our war path’s next destination, and that’s taking every belt off those who aren’t worthy of holding them above their head. It all starts with Dean Ambrose, Our boy Adam is going to super kick him so hard that next week he’ll show up to the arena late and ask if he can defend his title, and he would have forgotten that he lost it. To a MUCH, better man if I do say so myself. You cannot make this up, we’re not a crew of misfits and we’re much better than a clan. This is the reality that I told you to look out for, that I said would happen and it’s as if your favorite t.v. shows crossed over and made something truly special. That’s what is in front of all of your eyes, here tonight.

Pete rubs his chin and then looks directly into the camera with a grin.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

I won’t lie to you mates, If it weren’t for Chris Jericho, i’d be in a better mood, but i’m not going to let it spoil the first time we’re all here in the same ring, after what we went through to make it a REALITY. I enjoyed kicking the piss out of Killer Kross, last week so that has perked me up quite a bit. I’m rooting for you because a win for you, is a win for me. This is a brotherhood, and no matter what we are going through, trials and tribulations. Whether we are knocked down or knocked back. This symbolizes everything that we fought for, over the past ten years this place has been running.

He points to the armband and taps on it loudly, enough for the microphone to echo and pick up.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

It’s because of the Matt Sydal’s, the Leo Kruger’s, the Pete Dunne’s, Roderick Strong’s, Adam Cole’s and last but not least our new brother, who has set the stage and marked a path that will lead him to a brighter future. Kyle.. O’Reily. I’m familiar with you, and I want to see you succeed because that’s what we do, we make something out of nothing and where we roam, is where you will see a success story. What you will see, is the god damn future and I bloody sure hope that you stay tuned.

Puffing out his chest, Dunne gets more passionate and you can see his eyes showing sincerity.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

The Bruiserweight has much more in store for you, I’m just getting started, we’re just getting STARTED. We are unstoppable, straight from the word of mouth, and the actions we display. We are the heartbreakers of your favorite wrestler, We check the scores, We call the shots,  We are united by a mission, a goal and a cause. We are unbreakable, and we are without a shadow of a fucking doubt, Un.. Dis.. Puted. This is your first, and FINAL warning.

Leo Kruger pops his head to the left, and then to the right. He then steps forward, and walks towards Pete Dunne with his hand extended looking for a microphone to bed handed to him. Dunne nods, and relinquishes the microphone over to Leo Kruger.

[Leo Kruger]
Many questions have risen since what transpired at Final Stand. Well let's go back to the Final Stand before that.. I was at the peak of my career. I was slashing through each man who stood in my path showing the world monsters really do exist. My name would send chills down the spine of a normal man, but within the darkness that I loomed over XWL. There was a light that shined as bright as gold even through my darkness,...

Kruger looks over to Matt Sydal, who shines for a whole new reason as he looks to Kruger with a huge grin.

[Leo Kruger]
And I took that as a challenge, because no man has ever stood up to me the way you did, Matt. I wanted to strike you down to extinguish that light that gave these people hope. I knew with the light you provided to all of these people they all held onto the slight glimpse of hope that you showed. When we fought last year Career vs Career you gained my respect by beating me in a incredible display, and what happened after the match. The fist bump may have only been a fist bump to all of you people, but back where I come from in Africa that is you are admitting that their foe is your equal in ability, and power. Now with that being said.. you may wonder why did I align myself with JBL, and The Cabinet. The reasoning was quite simple he was the one who was able to pull the strings in order to bring me back here, but he asked for a favor before any deal was made. He asked of me to dispose of Matt Sydal at Final Stand then my debt would be paid, and I did! Who did I eliminate inside The Final Stand-Off? Oh yeah that is right Matt Sydal! Once I sliced him outta the ring, and sent him to the outside Mr. JBL may have not realized at that moment, but the debt was paid. I was free to do whatever I pleased. I didn't want to join The Cabinet, but given the situation it was my only choice. What I found odd though is once I joined JBL was no where to be found for two weeks.

Kruger raises one eye brow

[Leo Kruger]
You left your men behind. Hell none of them knew where he was! They kept asking me about his whereabouts. Which is quite sad in my honest opinion. That is abandonment, but then I found out exactly why.. when the six man tag happened. I thought Aiden English, and Dinero had some type of skill, but sadly I was mistake. I mean Dinero got eliminated in the first ten minutes of that match, and that right there is a fucking joke. He wouldn't last two minutes in the ring with me. Everything us three planned together fell apart. JBL can't even find decent fighters to surround himself with. I was the best thing that has ever happened to The Cabinet. I put them on the map, and made them relevant. What do I get in return? My "teammates" shitting the bed. I fought as hard as I could the numbers game finally caught up. Which I don't blame you guys for what you did to me.

Kruger looks to Pete Dunne, and then Adam Cole.

[Leo Kruger]
Because it made me realize that I needed to break away from the losers that is The Cabinet. So After that match I separated myself from Aiden, and Dinero to contemplate my next move. Then I heard his hideous laugh echo through the hallway. I knew JBL was near, and then the thought crossed my mind. If things don't go his way during the match he will send us out there. I mean come on JBL is so predictable. He would call us out there to get the upper hand, but what if I attack JBL when no expected it... to help Matt Sydal win. I was overcome with joy at the mere idea of hurting JBL. So I made my way down to The Undisputed Era locker room, and knocked on the door. Matt was the one who answered, and looked very shocked as he saw myelf standing there. After our checkered past that is totally understandable, but by the look of his face he could tell I was not there to harm him. He heard me out along with the others of The Undisputed Era, and they quite enjoyed my idea. So much by the time when it came time for me to head back to The Cabinet they stopped me as I walked out, and asked me if I would be interested in joining The Undisputed Era. I smiled at the idea of being in a unstoppable stable. Like really? Who has a chance against.... us?

As all 6 men look to one another with confidence and full on support for each other, they clearly feel like they're going to continue to take this place by storm. Leo then passes the mic back over to Matt Sydal, and with a mutual respect between them it's truly hard to believe that they're now on the same side after their previous encounters before this year.

[Matt Sydal]
I'll answer that question, Kruger...NO ONE. See, we may have hiccups, we may not always decimate our competition at first, but the reason WE...ALL of us work so well together? Is because we're cut from the same cloth. We couldn't be more different, yet at the same time...exactly the same. This isn't a group of one ego, this is a collection of egos as the driving force to never be anything less than the best when all is said and done. Our numbers are our strength, because we don't rely on covering up weaknesses through those numbers, we are strong because individually we can hold on our own against the best of the best. But when those capable individuals band together? You have something that is the very definition of Undisputed. You have 6 men who will give it their all each and every night. Who will support one another on their journeys. They had my back when this company didn't, and just as they had mine...I will have theirs and they will continue to have mine. What stands before you tonight, is the beginning of an era that will not be stopped. We're going to continue to shock your systems, and overload this company with talent that won't be denied. So Ambrose, Sabin, and Gable? Tonight? This might not be the grandest stage of them all? But it WILL be your Final Stand.

With that strong closing remark from Matt Sydal, he chucks the microphone down, then raises up his hands each in the form of The "U E" trademark gesture of theirs. As his goes up, his tag team partner in tonight's Motor City Cup Roderick Strong follows in suit with the same gesture. Kyle O'Reilly the newest member joins in ready to continue to shock the system just like he shocked Brays last week. Pete Dunne is next as he stands beside them throwing his hands up with determination in his eyes. Leo Kruger the "hunter" of the group flashes his sinister smile as he does the same. Lastly Adam Cole finishes off this impactful visual as he looks into the camera presumably at The World Television Champion Dean Ambrose sending him a message that he's taking his title in tonight's Main-Event. As all 6 stand there it's a mixed response from the audience, loud cheers but also some boos mixed in there given their recent actions. Can they shock the systems of enemies turned allies Chad Gable & Chris Sabin by beating them tonight and moving onto the finals of The Motor City Cup to become the first XWL Tag Team Champions? Can Adam Cole upset the dual unstoppable Champion in Dean Ambrose tonight? The looks on all of their faces certainly says they can, and will as the cameras fade out.  

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Anarchy returns following a commercial break to nothing but static.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Tumblr_orqp0yqPg61w4t58uo1_500

[???]
I had it all. Fame, glory, power. I had the world at my fingertips...and then I lost it all. Everything I had...gone just like that. So let's see what I've missed since I've been gone, hm?

Footage then starts up, showcasing Natalya celebrating an undisclosed victory with the XWL Women's Championship held high above her head in triumph. It then cuts to footage from Final Stand X, where Natalya once again retained her championship inside Satan's Structure, the dreaded Hell in a Cell. Nattie holds the championship high above her head before the footage cuts back out to static yet again.

[???]
Congratulations, Nattie. You've held onto that title for a long time, now. With a few more months, you might just be able to dethrone your best friend April as the longest reigning Women's Champion in XWL history. That is...unless she decides to dethrone you, first.

[???]
That would really, really suck, huh? Working so hard to accomplish your dreams, only for it to be ripped from you when you very least expect it. And you know? Watching your dreams be ripped from your heart would be the storybook ending to your precious little fairytale. But let's be honest here, Natalya: You deserve it.

Once again, the static fades out to footage of Natalya standing in the ring, championship over her shoulder as the XWL fans shower her in supportive chants of "You deserve it!" while she has an ear-to-ear smile on her face before once again returning to static.

[???]
You really, really deserve it.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:20 am

Anarchy returns from an advertisement hyping up the Motor City Cup Finals at Warzone, going towards the backstage area where one of the men being honored with the tournament in question in Chris Sabin is shown in his locker room, unloading a series of kicks, punches and elbows into a grounded punching bag. He combos his strikes and kicks with seemingly maximum efficiency, starting with a flurry of right kicks before weaving in two quick jabs with his right and left hand then a left kick before transitioning back to right kicks. While this is going on, Sabin's unlikely partner in Chad Gable approaches the room, standing on the doorway, and knocks on the open door, yielding no reply from the Detroit Native, who is too focused on preparing for their upcoming match with the Undisputed Era's Matt Sydal and Roderick Strong in the Semi Finals of the tournament. Gable clears his throat and begins talking, causing Sabin's offense to come to a screeching halt.

[Chad Gable]
That's right. Make sure you got it bud.

Sabin stops his offensive flurry for a moment, looking over his shoulder to decipher the origin of the voice which is quickly revealed to be Chad Gable, the man who he teamed with seven days ago to not only advance in the Motor City Cup but also knock the reunited Beer Money out of it. Sabin returns his attention to the bag, winding up one final kick, knocking the bag over to its side before he walks over to the bench and grabs a towel, using it to remove the sweat that has formed on his face during his prematch warmup, walking towards Gable who is standing in the doorway.

[Chad Gable]
Not sure it really deserved that But hey, neither did my dad, right?

Chris Sabin
You knew what you got yourself into when you decided it would be a great idea to put me through an announcers table one week, then invade my home and put my through my own wall another week. You know, that wall STILL hasn't been repaired so expect a bill soon.

[Chad Gable]
Didn't you start this fight? I'm sorry, that's not the point Chris. I'm sorry about your wall. I know the losers at Final Stand get paid less but I'm sure you still got paid pretty good, right?

A cheeky wink is sent in sent in Sabin's direction from his unlikely partner.

Chris Sabin
Figures you'd know how much the losers got paid, seeing as you were among them.

A smug smirk is returned towards Gable.

[Chad Gable]
I know that night was long for you but you lost Chris. It's okay. It's the past. You won last week thanks to me!

Chris Sabin
I know a few screwed got loosened in that head of yours when I Cradle Shock'd you through that contraption of tables and chairs at Final Stand, but if it wasn't for the tag team specialist known as Chris Sabin to bail you out of that impending Handicap match, you wouldn't have even made it past the first round.

Sabin looks to his right.

Chris Sabin
Thank you, Chris Sabin.

He then looks to his left.

Chris Sabin
You're welcome, Chris Sabin.

[Chad Gable]
I think it was the German that shook you up Chris. If you remember correctly, I did most of the work last week. I'm here to be a friend after all! I mean, we're in this together now. I got an attire that looks like yours.

Gable leaves the threshold of the door, taking a few steps out of frame before returning a few moments later, a black, green and yellow attire in his hands as he shows his unlikely partner his new attire. Sabin looks over his shoulder to see his similarly colored attire hanging from the locker. He looks back, perplexed at how Gable knew what attire he was going to wear tonight.

Chris Sabin
How did you-

[Chad Gable]
So, I was thinking of names right? How about American Alpha? It just sounds nice.

Unamused by Gable's comment, Sabin takes a step back and slams the door in Gable's face, causing him to jump back at the sheer rudeness. He begins pounding on the door before shouting into the room.

[Chad Gable]
COME ON, I WAS JUST KIDDING.

The screen begins to fade to black as the last thing heard is Gable's futile attempts to get Sabin to open the door.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 pm

At the scream of burn it down the fans come alive! Without a waste of time Seth Rollins makes his presence felt as he steps on stage. The fans give him a decent reaction as he makes his way down to the ring

[Mauro Ranallo]
It would seem Seth Rollins has returned. Seth unfortunately missed Final Stand after suffering a minor injury at the hands of The Uso's and former Shield brother Roman Reigns

[Corey Graves]
To be honest, I think everyone even forgot Seth wasn't at Final Stand

[Mauro Ranallo]
That seems a bit harsh don't you think?

[Corey Graves]
Not really, no

Meanwhile Seth has collected a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring, staring at the crowd with not exactly a happy expression on his face. Instead Seth looks weary as he looks upon the crowd. His right hand tightens around his microphone and he breaths in a heavy breath before sighing. After a minute of silence Seth finally begins to speak

[Seth Rollins]
There are times in your life I think where you just have to ask...what am I doing?

The crowd doesn't seem to follow but Seth continues on

[Seth Rollins]
You have to look at yourself in the mirror and ask is this what I want? Do I deserve more than this? I sat at home and I watched the tenth anniversary of Final Stand. I didn't compete. I didn't even attend. I watched. Because I was injured fighting a fight that to be honest, was below me. These last two years have not turned out like I had hoped. I've been in countless struggles. I've been through wars. I've won some but lost more. With every battle I lose sight of the prize. I lose sight of what I truly want. And that's a Championship. In the last two years I've earned two title shots. One I got my ass handed to me by Matt Hardy and the next I was taken out before I even got to the ring. As I sat on my couch watching my friend Matt Sydal make history and my former Shield mate Dean Ambrose retain I asked myself do I deserve a moment like they were getting? Do I deserve to stand before you victoriously and be able to bask in my moment? And you know what the answer was?

Some of the crowd begin to chant yes while others stay silent. Seth pauses before speaking again

[Seth Rollins]
The answer...was no. What separated me from them wasn't a lack of will and it surely wasn't a lack of skill. No, what separated me was a lack of focus and consistency. Two years ago when I left the Authority I I had such a bad rep that I made it my mission to change. I spent so much time trying to prove I wasn't that same guy that I lost focus of everything. One personal fight after another and I lost sight of who Seth Rollins really is. And do you want to know who Seth Rollins really is?

There is a growing heat in his words. A build up of intensity that rips through his and out his mic

[Seth Rollins]
Seth Rollins is the best damn wrestler on this planet! It dawned on me that the only thing holding myself back was me! Thinking too much, too preoccupied with other things instead on focusing on what I think I know I can do. And that out wrestle, out maneuver, and out think anyone in the back. The passing of Final Stand said my new start and I plan on going very, very far! This is the beginning of the Seth Rollins era! I'm ready for whoever, whenever, where ever so I guess all I can ask is, who's first to get knocked down?

The camera zooms in on Seth and he’s ever so eager to find out who’s going to come out, if anybody does. As the camera is zoomed in, the crowd behind him are BOO’ing. His facial expression changes and he turns to the stage confused as to why they are boo’ing him.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING, What is she doing out here?!

[Corey Graves]
She's out here to accept Rollins's challenge, obviously.

It’s not anyone he would have expected, it’s actually.. A female, not just any female. It’s Zelina Vega stepping onto the stage, with a microphone in her hand. They weren’t boo’ing him, they are displeased with her arrival.

She puts her finger up and then puts it to her lips, telling them to be quiet and she begins to speak herself.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

What, were you expecting someone else? I couldn’t help but notice whilst I was in the back, that Seth Rollins feels like he’s back and ready to take on anyone that wants to line up. Don’t look before you leap, Seth because you might hurt yourself again when you don’t know what’s below. You said you’re the best damn wrestler on this planet? What have you to show for it, except from your past. What have you done for this company, lately. You want a story? I’ll give you it, but I assure you..

She glares him up and down and then scoffs.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

It won’t be a story of the great Seth Rollins finding his rightful place at the top. It will be Seth Rollins and his kingdom, being burned AND knocked down to the ground, permanently.

Raising her eyebrow, she folds her arms over with the mic and waits for him to respond. Seth looks around suddenly as if trying to find something someone. Slowly he turns back to Zelina

[Seth Rollins]
Is this the part where I talk to you and your little friend attacks me from behind? See, I've watched you and Andrade and I see how you guys operate. You're a little devious one and together you two can pull these tricks on weaker guys but I'm not weak and I'm definitely not gonna play your game. You want to know what I've done of late? What have either of you two done ever? Last time I saw you James Storm's foot print was on your cheek

This gets a laugh out of the crowd and a snicker out of Rollins

[Seth Rollins]
I don't have anything to gain off stomping your friend's head through the mat but when have I ever needed a reason to do anything. But I gotta warn you, a match between us two won't go the way you want. Andrade isn't better than me. Nor will he ever be. And if he were any real kind of man, he would be out here to challenge me face to face, not have sent you out here to confront me

She gets infuriated and then contains herself, lifting the mic up again.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

See, that's what gets you hurt, you plan and you plan yet it all falls apart before your very eyes. You think laughing about me getting kicked in the face, makes you the bigger man? You've got another thing coming, we do not have to adhere to mind games. You can be dealt with in that ring, The gift of Almas expands past sending messages. It's about the feeling you get that creeps into the back of your mind, when you're looking up at the lights. You wonder, you think about where you went wrong. This, this is the exact moment when you signed over your entire career. You want to know what a true man is capable of?

Zelina sparks back and runs her hands through her hair.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

He takes care of a woman, and he handles his business in a way that only he's able to do so. You want him out here, he KNOWS that. You can't always get what you want, Seth. You think you're a challenge to Andrade? He's faced tougher men in Mexico, broke them down and made them surrender to his strength. True strength lies from within, it's that next level you can't seem to get to.

The microphone is tapped on a few times as the crowd tries to interject and she continues on.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

You want to stomp people into the ground? He's made a living off of doing that. I tell you what, come to the ring next week and I want you to meet the man, who's going to change your entire life. If I were you, I wouldn't show up unless you want to come face to face with a superior wrestler. Our mission is clear, and it's not you looking to find out who's next. It's Andrade, you've been.. hand selected, picked.. CHOSEN.

Seth seems to mull Zelina's words over before nodding his head vigorously

[Seth Rollins]
Okay, you're on. Next week I'll stand in the middle of the ring and I want Andrade to look me in the eye and challenge the man that will outclass him in every single way possible. This isn't Mexico and I'm not some scrub he can walk all over. I'm SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS! And I want you to remember this moment Zelina. Cause this wasn't the moment I ruined my career. This was the moment you ruined Andrade's

With that Seth flips his microphone to the mat in front of him and holds his arms out as the crowd rally behind him. Zelina doesn't look phased one bit as she simply smirks before making her way into the back. The first confrontation will take place next week
Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:11 pm

After commercial break the cameras come back to Renee Young and Ember Moon

Renee Young

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Renee-10

Ember, let me be the first to welcome to the XWL. Now, I know you have had a storied career on the independent scene, but what brings you to XWL and what do you hope to accomplish.

Ember Moon

Well Renee, to be completely honest I'm here to prove that I belong. I'm here to prove that I have what it takes to climb to the top. And I'm here to rub the sense of complacency out of the women's division. Yes, we have some amazing talent here. And yes, we just saw one of the most brutal matches in XWL history between Natalya and Sasha inside the Hell in a Cell. But what the XWL really needs, is an eclipse. A War Goddess. What they need is me.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Ember_10

Renee Young
Very strong words from a very clearly hungry and determined competitor. Thank you for your time tonight Ember, and good luck in your matches ahead.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 pm

[?????]
I have an ego?

At first those words are echoed on a black screen. As color starts to fill a we see a close up of Adam Cole. Or a black and white picture of Adam Cole actually. As the camera pans out we see a picture of Matt Sydal but the picture is burned at the bottom. Next to that one is Pete Dunn but it's riddled with thumbtacks. In a chair standing before the pictures tapped to the wall is the World Heavyweight and Television Champion Dean Ambrose. His title sit on a table behind him. Dean stares at the camera with slight amusement as he repeats his question

[Dean Ambrose]
Earlier, you called me arrogant. Some would say that's true be me, I know that's a lie. Because I don't think I'm good. I KNOW I'm good. I'm as good as they say I am, it's scary. Now I watched you boys in the ring and man do you love the sound of your own voices. But hey, I can dig it. You guys got the strong brotherhood thing going on together. As a former Shield and a full fledged BC member I get it. But see...talking isn't really my strong suit. I'm more the uh...Break jaws kind of guy, ya know what I mean? I'm the embarrass you in front of all your little friends guy. The stomp on your hopes and dreams kind of guy. It would appear you took offense with my buddy Styles last week. I can see why the man has a mouth that never knows when to stop am I right? But see, that's why I like and respect Styles. He leaps before looking ya know. Throws caution to the wind and just does things. See that's my style?

Dean's knuckles flex as he talks and suddenly he's sporting a grin

[Dean Ambrose]
You got a problem with Styles that means you got a problem with me. You guys are so quick to try and take him down a peg but tell me, where were your title matches at Final Stand? Oh that's right, you didn't have any. No, see everyone's whole night revolved around Matt Sydal's world. Let's not mince words, without Matt and JBL the UE doesn't have a moment do they? No, instead no one pays attention to you lot right? Until you win the big one, or really any title for that matter maybe lay off my friend huh? I mean, he was only saying what everyone knows. It's quality over quantity. If this turns into complete warfare it's obvious you'll over run us with you werewolves and your messiahs and your...whatever the hell Kyle's gimmick is. But that's not what you boys are about right? You want to prove that you're the best in that ring. You know how you do that? You beat me when it matters!

Dean suddenly gestures to the pictures on the wall behind him with a smile full of malice and bad intentions

[Dean Ambrose]
Call me a one man army cause without hesitation I could run right through you fucks! If you think tonight that the Undisputed Era's banner will fly high I got bad news for you. I'm not some flash in the pan Champion. I've been Television Champion for five months, knocking down every opponent before me. And to win the World Heavyweight Championship I had to survive a chamber and fend off the Alpha Club the whole while getting to and past Final Stand. You take me lightly and the first thing you see are the lights when I knock you on your ass Cole. This is with all the respect I can muster because it is respect I hold for you guys. As good as you are...I'm head and shoulders above you. I hope you're good friends cause you're gonna have to comfort Cole because he's coming up short tonight. I beat Matt Sydal when I slammed him through a flaming table. I beat Pete by dropping him head first on thumbtacks. How will I beat you Cole?

Dean smiles before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a switchblade. His switchblade. Dean turns around and takes aim before throwing it towards Adam's picture. The knife finds itself lodged into the forehead of Cole as Dean looks back towards the camera with a slightly surprised face. Dean suddenly walks off camera but you can hear him yelling "HEY AJ! I FINALLY DID IT! ON ONE TRY!....NO IM BEING FOR REAL!"

[Corey Graves]
Is..is this guy being serious?

The Final shot pulls back, showing the pictures of the UE and eventually the two titles that Dean holds so very dear to him
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 9:28 pm

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 HHid7qn
XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 AuV46F4 XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 HTIg2mW

Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 pm

NORMAL MATCH

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 ZhUcSAeXWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Dlf6snW

Kaitlyn and Ember go back and forth in this amazing match. When finally Ember gets the advantage. Ember gives Kaitlyn a huge drop kick. Kaitlyn pulls herself up with the turn buckle. Ember charges at her goes into a front flip to a closeline. Kaitlyn stumbles to one knee as ember sees this as an opportunity to win. She climbs the turnbuckle. Kaitlyn gets to her feet and ember jumps off to hit her with an eclipse but Kaitlyn catches her midair. Kaitlyn throws her on her shoulders and hits her with a huge gutbuster.

Winner
XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Dlf6snW
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 12:29 am

The arena erupts into an array of cheers for the returning Charismatic Enigma, who made his return at the greatest show of the year in the Tenth Anniversary of Final Stand at the expense of Rusev then would get one over on the Bulgarian Brute twenty four hours later by surprising him with a swift yet calculated roll up seven days ago. Jeff emerges from the back, sporting his usual attire: a shirt with the phrase “Reborn by Fate” etched on it and his unique face paint covering his face. He does his usual theatrics as he makes is way onto the stage, standing in the center and flicking his wrists in unison with his theme, causing a rainbow of pyrotechnics to explode on either side of him creating quite an exceptional display that causes the live audience in attendance to amplify their cheers.

[MAURO RANALLO]
The Charismatic Enigma is joining us right now... but there's something off about Jeff Hardy. He looks... bigger... a lot bigger. I'm not trying to say Jeff Hardy was ever small compared to the rest of the roster but he... It's almost like he's a completely different man. What do you think about this, Corey? Am I imagining things?

[COREY GRAVES]
Are you stupid? Because that's obviously not Jeff Hardy. That's... just you wait.

Hardy begins making his descent down the entrance ramp but about halfway down the ramp, something seems off, moreso than usual. Jeff usually slaps the hands of the fans on either side of the ramp but instead of doing that, he's purposefully avoiding their hands, instead opting to throw out the Hardy Boyz hand gesture towards them before going to the opposite side and doing the same. It isn't until he reaches the bottom of the ramp that the rest of the crowd notices something is amiss. Jeff slides into the ring and runs towards the opposite corner, hopping on the middle rope and extending his arms outwards for a moment before hopping off the turnbuckle and back down to the canvas. Various camera angles show members of the XWL Universe with a unified confused expression etched on their faces, unsure if this is some ploy or if Jeff Hardy has just spent the past seven days in the gym in preparation for his inevitable confrontation with Rusev. While the camera was scanning the crowd, Jeff had already retrieved a microphone and walked over towards the set of ring ropes closest to the ramp, placing a foot on the bottom rope and pulling the middle rope up, allowing Lana, who was a few steps behind “Hardy” the entire way. It quickly becomes apparent what's going on, causing the live audience in attendance to shift their confused reaction to a more appropriate negative one. “Jeff” hands Lana the microphone and pulls the rag inserted in his back pocket, using it to begin removing the paint from his face.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Alright. This is obviously the Bulgarian Brute and his wife, Lana. I should've realized that from the second he stepped out from behind the curtain and began to mock him. His theatrics at the top of the stage had no rhythm to them whatsoever - like he was trying to swat a fly out of the air more than he was trying to mock Jeff Hardy.

A few short seconds after Ranallo finishes his thought, Lana raises her mic and begins to speak. This inevitably prompts the crowd to boo even louder, but the Ravishing Russian effortless talks over them with the use of her microphone.

[Lana]
You stupid, gullible villagers.. Fear not, for this fine and capable super-athlete is not your "precious" Jeff Hardy. This figure, this form, this grace, they are only possessed by one man. That man is, of course, the Bulgarian Brute, RRRUSEV!

Lana steps to the side and points towards her husband who has now finished removing the majority of the face paint. Rusev jumps up and lands in a perfectly stanced Machka yell as Lana laughs and applauds. The crowd, on the other hand, do not seem quite so enthused.

[Lana]
If a return to glory is what Jeff Hardy has in mind, then I am afraid he has made a vital mistake. My Bulgarian Brute has a history of single-handedly ending legacies. In just a few short months, he has wiped out any opposition that steps in his path. So, Mr. Jeff Hardy, I am not sure what tasteless American drugs you are currently taking that make you think that you could ever compete with Rusev, but unfortunately for you.. After you foiled our Final Stand debut, we now have a problem. And my super-athlete is not a man that anyone should dream of having a problem with.. He has crushed bugs like Cody Rhodes and Roman Reigns, all without a single drop of sweat. I am curious, what makes you feel so special? You are nothing but an old, washed-up clown man. A pathetic, puny clown man who does not know when to retire. But, if you are truly as foolish as I believe you to be, then Rusev will gladly aid you in this process. You have two choices when you decide to poke the Lion of Bulgaria.. Number one, you can join Cody Rhodes and become an irrelevant afterthought. Or, number two, you can join Roman Reigns in the hospital. It is your choice, Jeff Hardy. You should choose carefully, for we do not give choices very often.

The crowd should've been booing Rusev and Lana but instead they began to cheer which surprised both Rusev and Lana... until they realized that someone was on the titantron because every person in the arena was looking in that direction. The cameras moved enough to show Jeff Hardy himself on the titantron.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 GKemOhP

Both the Bulgarian and the Russian seemed unamused as they yelled at Hardy but either he was ignoring them or the video feed wasn't live and he couldn't hear what they were saying. His head moved in slow motions as the Enigma looked around his area with the eyes that were painted on his face... and then his eyes open to reveal white contacts worn to make it look like his eyes were nothing but the white that would typically surround the iris and it draws a pop from the crowd.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 ShWleOV

The Charismatic Enigma then begins to speak with his eyes still wide open.

JEFF × HARDY
I see your games and I understand that you lack respect. I am one step ahead of you for I know what you are going to do before you even do it. I knew you would attempt to make a fool out of me and attack me before our match so I planted a seed that grew into a tree that led to your defeat. That was not Jeff Hardy for there is only one Jeff Hardy... and he beat you last week. He laughs at your attempts to make a fool out of him for there are only two fools here and they stand in that ring right now. If you are looking for a fight then I will give you a fight... but not tonight... for I will see you in the future when the time is right and our paths intersect. It is then I will make you fade away and classify yourself as

O B S O L E T E !

The crowd shouts the last word with him. Jeff shuts his eyes but still stares into the camera with his false eyes until the live feed cuts and the Anarchy graphics fill the titantron again. Back in the ring, Rusev's anger reaches its limit, causing him to shout “Coward!” and “Show yourself!” as he begins scanning the arena for Jeff, to no avail. He rolls out of the ring and begins walking along the barricade, ripping off the various masks scattered about in the front row one by one in an attempt to unmask the “real” Jeff Hardy but it quickly becomes apparent that it's nothing more than an exercise in futility. Has Jeff managed to get inside Rusev's head or is this all a ploy by the Bulgarian Brute and the Ravishing Russian to draw out the Charismatic Enigma from the shadows?

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 12:38 am

As Anarchy resumes it's current broadcast, before us pacing back and forth with quite a mean scowl across her face is none other than Alexa Bliss. She's somewhere backstage presumably a locker room, walking from left to right like an expectant father.

[Alexa Bliss]
Ugh, I swear...THE NERVE!

Little Miss Bliss with nothing but disgust in her tone stops pacing for a moment to utter that brief statement, as she resumes pacing...we know see that she's not actually alone with her thoughts, because sitting on the bench near her is the other half of The Irre-Blisstible Force, Nia Jax!

[Alexa Bliss]
Like, will the bullying ever end? I face the woman that's been terrorizing me on what's supposed to be the grandest stage of them all, ready to stand up for myself and other victims of bullying around the world...I WIN...and I should be able to celebrate, to breathe a sigh of relief...TO PREPARE TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY, WHICH IS TONIGHT...and instead? My arm's barely attached after Asuka nearly ripped it off last week! And why? What did I do to deserve that? I'll tell you what. NOTHING! I beat her, I was moving on, Dakota Kai tried to badmouth you and our friendship, I wasn't about to let her talk about you like that. Neither were you, we're humans...we have emotions, was it right? That's debatable, but again she started it, we were defending ourselves, and suddenly out of the blue, who rears her ugly head? That deranged maniac I just BEAT at Final Stand!

After a long winded rant, she lets out a mild groan, as if her parents just told her she wasn't able to go to the concert with her friends because she didn't clean her room, and she told them she'd do it tomorrow but they still said no so she's like ugh you're the worst.

[Alexa Bliss]
And then, don't even get me started on that little brat CHEAPSHOTTING YOU WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO GET ME MEDICAL ATTENTION! So I didn't have to spend my birthday in a sling, because you care about me, because you have my best interests at heart whether these people choose to believe that or not. But did she care that my arm was dangling off my body? No! That maniac disrespected me when I was just trying to be nice to her, has the audacity to insinuate our relationship is anything but genuine, and then after I'm flustered by her disrespectful ways, I go into that match clearly frazzled so she gets lucky in our match, I mean I did just have to go through a No Holds Barred Match with some psychopath the night before, so clearly I wasn't a hundred percent on top of it all. But she gets lucky and starts to GLOAT INSTEAD OF SHOWING A SHRED OF HUMILITY. Then that mask wearing loser butts her loser nose into things, you rightfully come to aid like any best friend would. And what does Dakota do? Add insult to injury as if things weren't already bad enough. I just...I want to forget last week happened, it's my Birthday, I'm supposed to have my moment of Bliss...but all I can do is pace around here wondering if Asuka's going to try and ruin my special day. It only comes once a year, and knowing her track record? I wouldn't be surprised if she inside a cake somewhere ready to pounce out of it and rip my arm off for good this time!

Nia Jax sits up from her speaking slumber and looks to her friend. Bending over at the waist to lean on her own knees she speaks to Alexa who is taking a moment in her rant to catch her breath.

[Nia Jax]
Asuka will be doing no such thing Alexa. She won't be touching your arm, or you, espcially on your birthday. You see, the bullying will never stop. It's been happening my entire life. Fat, Giant, Ugly, it never ends. The names, the backhanded comments, the bratty behavior. The world keeps throwing it at you and never ever stops. Eventually, you crack. Eventually, I became a monster to cope.

Nia leans back once more, using the lockers to rest on.

[Nia Jax]
Dakota, Asuka, it's all the same. They aren't going to be bullies much longer Alexa. Soon, they're going to be broken bones and bodies laid out in a pile. Tonight, you get your chance to put Kai in her place, along with that weirdo Allie. We'll be together all night until then and I'll be watching, just in case Asuka decides to feel froggy.

[Alexa Bliss]
It's just not right, I mean what did WE ever do to anyone?

Not even trying to hide her frustrations Alexa resumes pacing, her steps now more like stomps...when suddenly...she stops.

[Alexa Bliss]
No, you know what? I'm not going out there. Last week they could have hurt you, and I have no doubt those bullies plan to do it again. I wouldn't be surprised if Asuka tried to jump you during my match, she would be low enough to attack my best friend, on her best friend's birthday, wouldn't she? Ugh, doesn't anyone have any decency and respect for a Birthday? Anyways, I don't want to put you in harms way. So I say we let Dakota deal with that cosplaying wannabe demon, while WE...enjoy ourselves. We deserve the night off, right? I just beat Asuka on the grandest stage of them all, doesn't that warrant a little time to myself? A little time with my best friend who if not for all those bullies ganging up on her in Money in The Bank, AGAIN...would have won that contract for herself and be Women's Champion RIGHT NOW. Actually, I am sick and tired of us being overlooked and underappreciated. WE are The Irre-blisstible Force...and we won't be belittled by the likes of anyone, especially not some rookie with an attitude problem, and a false empress. I mean especially that rookie, how dare she badmouth us as if she knows us. Name a stronger friendship in this locker room. You can't because we're not Sasha Banks and Natalya we have a bond that is built on love and respect. And the bullies that tried to tear us down throughout our lives, have only strengthened us, RIGHT?

[Nia Jax]
Is that even questionable, Alexa? Look at us. We're bigger than they are. They aren't as big of people as we are. They stay stuck on little things while we, we look to the future. You do deserve the night off Alexa. The fact the people in charge weren't smart enough to do that in the first place is enough to put doubt in the future of this business. However, that isn't going to stop us.

Nia stands, pushing her hair back and looking down to her little friend with a smile.

[Nia Jax]
It isn't my taste, but I think we should go and give you a makeover. Not that you need one, but why not treat youself? Get your nails done? Get dinner. I think it's what we deserve for having to deal with all this bullying after all. Though if you want, I can gladly go and break there spines.

There we go. Now she's back. In a moment a switch had been flipped and the monster among women became, girly? Maybe it's Alexa that did it, who knows. But as she talks about breaking women her sick grin comes back across her face as she looks down at her best friend ever.

[Alexa Bliss]
As great of a present that'd be, I think you're right. Let's go treat ourselves, we've earned it. I mean has any Woman ever competed in not one, not two, but THREE Money in The Bank Ladder Matches in the same year? I think not. And that just shows your level of impressive talent to be able to endure a match like that, THREE times. We just need to put all this behind us and not give those attention seekers, the attention they desperately want. They want me to waste my Birthday, that only comes once a year, on giving them the relevance they won't have otherwise. So let's go to dinner, let's get our hair done, let's go shopping, free ourselves of the toxins that are Asuka and Dakota Kai...and come back next week, refreshed, and ready to stomp their faces into the dirt where bottom feeders like them, belong!

What started off as a sweet speech, soon turned very twisted and wicked as Alexa flashes a sinister grin following her last couple of words.

[Alexa Bliss]
After all, the sooner we get rid of them? The sooner we work on getting you another shot at The Women's Championship. Natalya's in need of a new challenger, and as much as I'd love the opportunity myself...nothing would fill me with more pride than to see my best friend stand beside me as The Inspirational Women's Champion this division truly needs.  

[Nia Jax]
Let's just consider them stepping stones, shall we? Two rocks crushed beneath our feet. After that, I move on to the Women's Championship. I set the example, and I crush this division's plethra of bullies which seem to continously sprout up like weeds. The Monster and the Maker, the Irre-Blisstible Force. The true women that run this division, and soon, women's wrestling world wide. No one, will step to us. No one will question us and no one will beat us.

[Alexa Bliss]
They're not ready for our combined fury...but ready or not? Here we come.

A devilish grin comes across Alexa's face, as her hand rises up and quickly she clenches it. With a clear plan set in motion, Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax look at one another with that same devious intent...as the camera fades away. While tonight they may be off to celebrate Alexa's Birthday...next week? Seems to be the start of Nia's path to stake her claim at The Women's Championship.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 12:47 am

As Anarchy continues, we see Renee Young standing with Mr. Money in the Bank, Aiden English, who is grinning ear to ear and clutching onto his briefcase as tightly as always.

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gentlemen, I am here now with the first time since JBL became our new general manager, Mr. Money in the Bank, Aiden English. Now Aiden, after Final Stand, it seemed that the Cabinet had come up with nothing but a pair of major losses to the Undisputed Era, but last week here on Anarchy we saw the result of your mentor JBL’s plans as he became our new general manager of Anarchy. My question to you is, were you aware that all of this would be happening?

As Renee moves the microphone towards the face of Aiden English, he jumps back, seemingly in shock over Renee’s question.

{Aiden English}
Renee, what do you mean plan? Do you think Mr. Layfield intended for Matt Sydal to abuse and antagonize him in such a manner? All he did was reference the contractual obligations that Layla herself signed into action. There was no “plan” at work here. And for your first part about what happened at Final Stand, well, one our groups holds both the Money in the Bank briefcase and ruling power of Anarchy and the other, I do believe, does not. So I ask you Renee, who was the true “winner”, hmmm?

{Renee Young}
It… was the Undisputed Era. They won both matches.

{Aiden English}
You know what Renee? I’ve had just about enough of this. I’ve never been one to engage much with you so called “interviewers” and “critics”, because truthfully you are never truly able to understand my work. But this? This isn’t even a lack of understanding…. This….. this is libel!

English angrily points directly at Renee, who now just seems bewildered more than anything else at what has suddenly transpired after a simple question such as the one she asked.

{Aiden English}
That’s right….. that’s right….. this is libel, Renee. And need I remind you that libel is most certainly a crime, one whose punishment would be decided by the authority of the land, which, need I remind you, is now Mr. John Bradshaw Layfield himself!

English takes a large step back and takes a deep breath, before both exhaling and shouting “GODS” at the top of his lungs simultaneously, which startles Renee to the point of her almost completely falling backwards. However, after this English seems much more subdued.

{Aiden English}
However, Renee, I am an artiste. I am a much more kind and gentle soul, so I shall let it pass this time. In fact, I’ll even give what I believe is quite the satisfactory answer to the little question of yours. You ask about the Cabinet and our “plans”? Well, let me assure you, Renee, that there are most definitely plans afoot, and that the XWL roster would be quite wise to watch out for the Cabinet. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a match to go win.

After finishing, English wastes no time at all in immediately walking away from Renee, despite her best attempts to try and call him back over. Eventually resigning herself to the fact this interview is now over, Renee simply turns and faces back to the camera and shrugs before we return to the ring for the upcoming match.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 KmPdXhh XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 SprnWhU

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 1:05 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Zoerxxs XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 IU63hKj

Mauro Ranallo
What an amazing match we’ve had so far Corey, these men are not holding anything back!

Corey Graves
Well we’ve seen before what Wyatt and Kruger can do to each other, and it seems that regardless of the passed time, they’re picking up right where they left off!

Mauro Ranallo
But Corey, you have to be thinking that Kyle O’Reily is going to be watching all of this go down. Do you think he will be at all concerned about what Wyatt may do to him now?

Corey Graves
Well he certainly should! Especially after calling Wyatt a joke earlier! What sane man would do such a thing!

Mauro Ranallo
Well it does seem that Wyatt was a tad naive in thinking that O’Reiley would truly be his partner.

Corey Graves
The universe brought O’Reiley to him! It wasn’t Wyatt’s choice!

Amidst the bickering between Mauro and Corey, the XWL Universe has broken out in chants of “Holy Shit”, as both men are laid out on the floor surrounded by the remnants of the broken barricade. As both finally begin to stir, the referee has reached a count of 8. Realizing this, both men quickly scramble towards the ring, making it inside just at the count of 9. Both men crawl towards opposite corner of the ring, and start to use the ring ropes to hoist themselves back up to continue the match.

Corey Graves
Well what a match that was ladies and gentleman.

Mauro Ranallo
You are right there Corey both men gave it there all but Leo Kruger is the one who stands tall!

All of the sudden the crowd begins to cheer and shout as someone is seen running through the crowd towards the arena.

Mauro Ranallo
Who’s running through the crowd I can’t quite see but the crowd is getting excited. Kruger is still down in the ring and doesn’t know someone is coming.

The mystery superstar jumps over the barricade and enters the ring with a viscous intent in his eyes.

Corey Graves
OMG it’s Shawn Michaels the man that Eliminated Kruger in the battle royal last week and almost won a shot at the world title Kruger might be in trouble here Mauro.

Just as Corey says this Shawn starts tuning up the band unbeknownst to Kruger who is still trying to get his bearings as he stumbles about trying to stand up.

Corey Graves
YES YES ! I love this from Michaels what a statement this will be kick his head of Shawn.

Just as Corey says that Kruger turns round and bang Michaels connects with a viscous super kick which knocks Kruger back down to the canvas and out again.

Mauro Ranallo
What’s Shawn done that for what a disgusting display. Is he bitter because he lost last night? Is it jealousy? God knows but he has just nearly taken Leo Kruger’s head of with that superkick. Michaels better watch his back from now as when Kruger wakes up there will be hell to pay for Michaels that is for sure.

The camera pans in on Michaels standing over Kruger’s motionless body and then zooms in onto Michaels face to show him grinning as the camera cuts to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 1:09 am

*The cameras shift to the backstage area where Renee Young is shown.*

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 THX3Jei

[Renee Young]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... Johnny Gargano!

*The camera pans right to reveal Gargano.  The look on his face shows that he is not in the best of moods.  Can you blame him given what happened at Final Stand and just last week on Anarchy?*

[Renee Young]
Johnny, this past week on Anarchy you revealed the extent of your injuries following Final Stand and revealed to the world that Chris Jericho was responsible for the brutal assault which almost ended your career.  Jericho ultimately would then go on to win the Final Stand Off in your position and earn a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity at Cyberslam...

*You can tell that every word that leaves Renee's mouth is grating Gargano here.  He can't stand this at all.*

[Renee Young]
You then proceeded to call out Jericho and just when it seemed things were about to come to blows after he insulted not only you but your wife Candice LeRae, Jericho blocked your path with an army of security, made his exit and got away without any altercations taking place.  How will you respond to Jericho's actions?

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 AQASRjL

[Johnny Gargano]
You're right Renee... last week... Jericho got away.  But he won't tonight.

*With that Gargano walks off, cutting this interview short and ending it before it even began leaving Renee speechless.  The camera angle changes to a different cameraman who follows Gargano through the halls.  He is a man with a purpose as he frantically searches around for his nemesis albeit he is still limping and is obviously not yet back to full health.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Where is he?!  Where's Chris Jericho!?

*Gargano startles many backstage workers by shouting for Jericho to appear.  He opens many doors revealing startled staff and superstars, but no sign of Jericho.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Jericho!  Come out Chris!

*Gargano opens another door and there's female screams as he inadvertently opens the Women's Locker Room.  He slams the door shut and resumes his search.  He's like a bull in a china shop at this point, toppling over various things in a rage as he hunts down his enemy.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Where is he?!?

*Gargano kicks open the door of the General Manager no doubt hoping to get a match tonight to force Jericho out of hiding.  JBL nor his assistant Maverick are not there for whatever reason which causes Gargano to slam both of his fists down on the desk, causing coffee mugs to fly into the air before falling to the ground and shattering.  He sits on the desk with his head his hands, rubbing them up and down.  He is clearly a man on edge.  After a few moments, he stands once again.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Fine.

*Gargano bursts out of the GM office almost taking the door off it's hinges and charges towards the Gorilla position.*

*Gargano's music hits to a huge ovation from the XWL Universe.*

[Corey Graves]
Oh no, he's coming out here!  Someone get security!  He's trashed the backstage area and our GM's office!

[Mauro Ranallo]
He's tried every other avenue to get Chris Jericho to appear Corey, why not take the direct option?  

*Gargano has no time for any poses or fancy entrances here tonight.  He's pissed!  Gargano strides towards the ring, still limping, with a microphone in hand, enters the ring and right away without a second to spare gets right down to business.*

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 JjCHLsf

[Johnny Gargano]
JERICHO!  JERICHO!  I know you're back there so it's time for you to crawl out of whatever hole you're hiding in and face me like a man!  No security... no bullshit this time!  Get out here... RIGHT NOW!

[Johnny Gargano]
COME ON JERICHO!  I've got all night... and I'm not moving from this ring until you get your ass out here!  GET OUT HERE!

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 BCwaTYZ

*Gargano, all fired up just like last week slams the mic down to the canvas with some force and paces the ring restlessly as the crowd roars in support.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Gargano does look as though his condition has improved substantially since Final Stand Corey, although, this is Chris Jericho he's calling out here.  I don't know of any man who is more diabolical or cunning in XWL right now.

[Corey Graves]
There's a reason Jericho is in contention for three championships Mauro.  And if he's willing to do what he did at Final Stand to Gargano just to step over him and to earn an opportunity, just imagine what he's going to do to him if Gargano carries on being this thorn in his side every single week.  Jericho is a busy man these days, he has no time for this!

[Mauro Ranallo]
When you try to end a man's career, ruin his livelihood and insult his wife?  Well... you'd better make time for them Corey.  Jericho has riled Gargano up to the point where all he sees right now is Chris Jericho.  He doesn't care about his career or his health.  He's clearly not at 100% but he's hell-bent on getting some payback here tonight.

*Gargano, leans into the ropes with both arms outstretched beckoning for Jericho to make his day and come on out.  The "Johnny Wrestling!" chants are the background to this whole scenario.  Gargano begins pacing once again and becomes evermore restless and agitated.  It takes a while until the sound of a large switch being flicked sounds throughout the arena and all the lights inside the arena go off*

*and a familar figure appears at the top of the stage*

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 6yGj0D3

*A huge hateful boo comes from the crowd as Jericho's theme begins to play.*

*The figure then turns around as the lights come back on and...*

*IT'S KEVIN OWENS!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's not Chris Jericho... That's Kevin Owens!

*Kevin Owens is wearing the signature light up jacket of his best friend and tag team partner. He's laughing because obviously Johnny isn't too amused by this joke that Alpha Club has pulled on him. Some of the fans notice what was going on in the ring behind Johnny Gargano. They extend their arms and they point and Johnny eventually notices them pointing. His anger settles for a moment and he turns around in confusion and it's Chris Jericho! Johnny doesn't get a chance to react or do anything because Jericho quickly strikes and takes Gargano down with two knees to the face; a single Codebreaker bringing down the Ohioan.*

[Corey Graves]
CHRIS JERICHO IS HERE THOUGH AND JOHNNY GARGANO HAS HAD HIS CODE BROKEN!

*This crowd is livid as the Alpha stands above of the fan favorite.*

[Corey Graves]
Ask and you shall receive: Johnny asked for Jericho and he's got him.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't believe this is what Johnny wanted; being attacked from behind like this.

*Jericho disrespects Johnny as he shoves his boot across his face as he starts to stir. Further insult to injury is sent as the Alpha yells at Johnny. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED, HUH? HUH!?" he yells in his loudest voice possible before he gets down and mounts him. One hand was on the back of his head and the other hand began to rain punches down into Gargano's skull. A referee charges the ring and he tries to pull Jericho off of Johnny and it works... just not the way he was hoping it would more than likely. Jericho shoves the referee back away from him and the Alpha yells at him now too.*

[Corey Graves]
What does Jericho have against our referees? He just loves assaulting them.

*Jericho then stomps back over to Gargano and forces him to his feet by his head and then throws him out of the ring on the side of the ring closest to the announcer's table. Jericho points back at Kevin who stands at the top of the stage clapping his hand and says "THIS IS FOR YOU, KEV" before he exits the ring and sets Johnny up in position to hit a powerbomb. His arms wrap around Johnny and then he lifts him up, turns their bodies into the appropriate angle and he powerbombs him on the ring apron! His lower back taking the brunt of the hit as he falls to the ground, yelling out in pain while grabbing his back.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is uncalled for! I understand wanting to make a point and wanting to silence a man who called you out but he's trying to ruin this young man and this comes after everything that happened at Final Stand. We need a referee out here or someone who could stop Jericho from further hurting Johnny Gargano.

[Corey Graves]
Who would want to help Johnny Gargano? He has no friends. He has no allies. He stole Final Stand and made that show all about himself. The only person who he has on his side are his wife and these fans - neither of them are under contract which means there's nothing they can do. Johnny Gargano is helpless at the hands of the Alpha of this business.

*Jericho's assault doesn't end there. He grabs Johnny by the legs and he knows well enough that he can do whatever he pleases - so he does just that. It was an ode to last week and the comment that he made but Jericho takes his boot, lifts it up into the air and then, as hard as he possibly can, he stomps right down between the legs of Johnny Gargano and every man in that building could feel the pain that Johnny was going through as he grabs his crotch and once again yells out in pain. Referees storm the ringside area and force Jericho to step away from the downed superstar. Jericho has this wicked smirk on his face as he backs away with his hands raised. A few of the referees check on Johnny as the rest of them make sure Jericho keeps his distance. The segment then fades to commercial break as Kevin Owens joins Chris Jericho at the bottom of the ramp and raises his arms which brings out a massive boo from the crowd.*
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 1:32 am

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 JETXQTV XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 OLakhQA
XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Gy5OZZj

YouTube is being a dick. You don't wanna see this match anyways.

The referee is down but AJ Styles hits a nasty V trigger on Chris Jericho and quickly pulls him into the powerbomb position - calling for the Styles Clash to seal the deal.

[Corey Graves]
Here it is, ladies, and gentlemen, the finish to the match up.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But Corey the ref is down. Even if AJ hits this... the ref is still down. So there will be no three count.

AJ lifts Jericho for the Styles Clash, hooks the arms in position and drops to the mat hitting the Styles Clash on the Alpha! He turns Jericho over for the pin, and like Mauro predicted the ref is still out cold. AJ looks around and sees the ref is still down, and he sighs deeply. He begins yelling to get the attention of the ref. A hooded man slides into the ring out of eyesight from AJ Styles, and he bursts out into an all-out sprint then hits a knee strike to the back of AJ Styles' head knocking him out instantly!

[Corey Graves]
WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WHY DIDN'T SECURITY STOP THAT MAN?!

The hooded man looks down upon the unconscious body of AJ Styles. His right hand begins rising towards the hood, and then throws it back quickly revealing Eli Drake.

[Corey Graves]
OH ELI COULDN'T WAIT TO GET HIS HAND ON AJ STYLES AGAIN!

[Mauro Ranallo]
AJ Styles is out cold... He can't fight back at all...

Eli bends down and picks up AJ to his feet. Eli bends down and places his right arm between AJ's legs lifting him onto his shoulders. He stops looking into the camera with a smirk on his face. As he locks AJ into the grip for The Gravy Train. He runs, and jumps high into the air, and planting AJ with The Gravy Train! He quickly gets up and makes his exit up the ramp. The referee begins to enter the ring again as Jericho crawls into the pin and throws an arm over the Intercontinental Champion to make it legal.

3!

WINNERS AND FINALISTS:

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 2:14 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 F16zCZm XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 YOJU5xz

*As the match ends with Ellsworth picking up the win we see an enraged Killer Kross roll out of the ring and pace back and forth and then suddenly the anger turns into a smile a terrifying smile as he steps back through the ropes as the battered Ellsworth is holding the refs hand in victory. Kross grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him into the ground then looks at the announcers table and begins to walk toward it as he motions with just a head tilt for them to make scarce. He removes all the cords and drags a lifeless Ellsworth out to the table and hoists him up and Chokeslams him through the table as he motions for a mic.*

Killer Kross
Take a look at this. To all the ingrates in the back. To everyone in the XWL board room. to our new "Esteemed" GM Mr. John Bradshaw Layfield. I have but one objective. One goal. No its not titles. Its not glory. Its Annihilation. Peter Dunne got the win last week but he almost had his career ended when i almost powerbombed him into the stairs. And tonight James Ellsworth got one over Mr. Kross. But thats not him standing at the end of this? I dont care about wins I dont care about losses. I have a body of work that i would like to show all of you. One way or another. I have no concern with sport or entertainment. I am the Herald of Doomsday. and every single person on this roster. I have but two words. Tick Tock.

*Kross hands the mic back to the announcers as he picks up his jacket and begins to walk away as XWL rolls on until....*

Eli Drake walks out onto the stage with a pop from the crowd. Killer Kross makes his exit by hopping over the barrier laughing to himself at the way he has left Ellsworth. Eli hurries down, and looks upon Ellsworth. He looks confused, and back to where Killer Kross left from...

["The Elite Wrestler of XWL" Eli Drake]
How.. How did you beat him...?

Eli bends down, and with great ease lifts James Ellsworth onto his shoulder.

["The Elite Wrestler of XWL" Eli Drake]
There might just be some hope for The Elite chin yet... You got talent kid, but with my help I will make you better..

We go to commercial break as Eli walks away with Ellsworth on his shoulder up the ramp.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 6:15 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 B6MRqIX XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 XOm9957

Eli lifts Daniel Bryan up to his feet, and is completely out of it after being leveled by an elbow to the back of the head. Eli bends down, and placing his right arm between Daniel Bryan's legs lifting onto his shoulder, but the ref gets to close checking on Daniel Bryan. The ref, and Daniel Bryan's head collide with one another. The collision of their head send the ref to the mat knocking him out. Eli doesn't notice the ref is unconscious, and locks Daniel Bryan in tight then hits The Gravy Train!!!

Eli immediately follows up with a cover on Bryan but it doesn't take long for him to notice that something was off, more than 3 seconds had gone by and the bell hadn't sounded, he looked around the ring and noticed that the ref was out cold on the mat following his collision with Daniel Bryan's skull, a frustrated Eli rises to a vertical base and walks over to the fallen ref, as soon as he begins to try and get the ref to come too, the crowd begins to lose it!

(Corey Graves)
What the hell is going on? who is that?

Corey's referring to the hooded individual who's just hopped the barricade and has now taken a position on the ring apron nearest to the announcers table. The hooded man removes his hood and the place begins to go even more wild!

(Mauro Ranallo)
MAMA MIA that's the Intercontinental Champion!!! That's The Phenomenal One AJ Styles!!! and he's out here presumably to give Eli Drake a taste of his own medicine after what happened earlier tonight.

(Corey Graves)
This is ridiculous, this is a disgrace, he's a champion, he should be holding himself to a higher standard rather then trying to play a game of one upmanship, what is he a DUMMY? What in the blue hell is he doing out there right now???

Eli Drake loves to reference Dummies, so it's pretty clear to most that he himself is no dummy, and that's made even more apparent as he takes notice to the crowd's high octane reaction for AJ's appearance on the apron, unknowingly, he turns around to figure out just why this crowd is cheering at the top of their lungs, but before he can even muster a thought......

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Mauro Ranallo)
PHENOMENAL FOREARM!!!!!!!!! AJ Styles has just laid out Eli Drake in the center of the ring with an emphatic Phenomenal Forearm and Drake is motionless!!!!

(Corey Graves)
This isn't right, we need security out here right now, what a disgrace!!!!

AJ fires off a quick double gun taunt at the now out cold Eli Drake before rolling under the bottom rope and out of the ring. AJ hops the barricade and makes a quick and hasty escape from the ringside area as the ref begins to come too, but he's not the only one coming too, Daniel Bryan has scratched and clawed his way over to Eli's lifeless carcass and makes a cover, the ref slowly crawls his way over and makes his count.

3!!!

He had done it. Against all the odds. Against what the countless doctors had told him. Against every wall that had been placed up before him, the leader of the yes movement, Daniel Bryan had stepped into the ring and he has just shown the world that there is nothing wrong with him. That he is without a doubt just as good, if not better than he was six months ago. He had done what no one thought could be done. He had won the match. He had beaten a man not many thought could be beaten and by a man with countless injuries and a history of head trauma, it was thought impossible, but Daniel Bryan had fought through it all, he had pushed ahead and the victory was now his.

XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Daniel-bryan-wwe-smackdown-5818

He sat there for a moment, listening to the crowd chant his name, allowing the screams of YES to sink in. It has been a long time for him and he had missed it, he had missed every single moment of it. He closed his eyes as he sat there. He would not over celebrate. He would not jump for joy and run laps around the ring. He just remained seated for a moment and he allowed it all to sink in. At long last he was back. At long last he was a wrestler again. At long last he was home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018   XWL Anarchy:  8/6/2018 -  8/13/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next