Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018

Go down 
+9
Austin
Legal
lucasman
Oreo
kpn012414
Gregg
BDNJSO_Jerry
KingWolf
P.R Son
13 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Chaifetz Arena
St. Louis, Missouri

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Sorry About Your Damn Luck Andrade!
Last week James Storm went one on one with Bray Wyatt. After enduring two Sister Abigails James Storm battled on to Superkick Wyatt and win the match. Afterwards he was interviewed by Renee where she asked why he interrupted Andrade. The answer she received was James Storm simply implying that however good Andrade thinks he is, James Storm is willing and ready to show him that he's wrong. Andrade has been called out, how will he respond?

Two Down, One to Go
Two weeks ago Dean defeated Sami Zayn to retain his World Heavyweight Championship. And last week Dean defeated Evil to retain his World Heavyweight Championship. Both the Alpha Club and the Kyohi have fallen before Dean. This week the dual champion takes on Roderick Strong of the Undisputed Era. A win for him would further the hot streak of the UE and send a message to the Bullet Club. Dean will be looking to keep up his streak of wins and stomp out the fire of the UE in the name of the Bullet Club. Which faction will bring home the win tonight?

It All Ends Here
Natalya and Sasha. Sasha and Natalya. One of the most intense rivalries in XWL history. All the backstabbing, the fights, the assaults. Each battle has made another scar that each woman has to carry. But last week Sasha gained a new scar when Natalya threw Sasha's face through Jericho's monitor! Once again Natalya has opened her black Hart. The stage has been set. Hell in a Cell. A match picked by Natalya. It would seem she has the upper hand but anyone who knows Sasha knows never to count her out. Especially since Natalya has never won a Hell in a cell match. We've seen how far Natalya is willing to go to beat Sasha. The real question is how far is Sasha willing to go to beat Natalya

Get Out of My Life!
Firing Johnny Gargano was supposed to make the Miz's life easier. But instead Johnny has been appearing, making his life a living hell. Last week The Miz was shocked to find Gargano as his ref. While the Miz argued and screamed at the revelation Jey Uso rolled the Miz up and won a not so hard victory. Once again Johnny has succeeded in ruining things for Miz. Who knows where Johnny will pop up now? Only Johnny does

Sending a Real Message
The Undisputed Era took on The Cabinet in a tag team match. What started off a regular tag team match ended in a super kick party and disqualification. It was the UE who would gain the upper hand in the battle. The trump card of the Cabinet, Leo Kruger, was taken out by Sydal and Dunn with steel chairs. With nowhere to go JBL felt the full furry of the UE. The ending of the assault saw JBL laying in his own blood. A challenge was thrown down. The Pope, Aiden English, Kruger (the Cabinet) vs Roderick, Dunn, and Cole (The Undisputed Era). Meanwhile Sydal challenged JBL to a TLC match. After suffering a beat down, it'll be interesting to see if the Cabinet responds, and if they accept

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 GGsIK6t XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 KmPdXhh

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 8mF9k3L

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 IU63hKj XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 YOJU5xz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 KxH1zkQ XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 IaUMCqr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 3CcLE3M XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 8TK8fEB

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Gx3gZAr XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 OLakhQA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 BuLy3Ok XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 7xkXuan

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 CtHJfCd XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Zoerxxs

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 XOm9957 XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 A6VStzU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 EP8mWOB XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 O0gaWiP

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Tcd05gr
XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 FRJeZMf

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 9HkMqJV XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 HHid7qn

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 M2KswOD

Fatal 4 Way Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 YyOb4P8 XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 0Rz1hTa
XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 UwjO6Jd XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 SprnWhU

Main Event

Six Woman Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 CddFt1P

Last edited by P.R Son on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:00 pm

As Anarchy officially goes live, tonight begins with a cold open instead of the usual display of pyrotechnics and a word from our commentators the first thing we see is none other than The General Manager herself, Layla.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 1vJUIDg

[Layla]
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, and WELCOME to our second to last stop until the historic 10th Anniversary of Final Stand! We are live tonight is St. Louis, Missouri where we have an incredible show in store for you. Tonight we embrace the ever growing fray of teams in XWL by pitting various members belonging to each in a multitude of matches. Home town hero and member of The Undisputed Era Matt Sydal will compete against The Kyohi's own Shinsuke Nakamura in what is sure to be an incredible match. Roderick Strong gets to represented The Undisputed Era in their first encounter with The Bullet Club when he faces The STILL World Television & World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 M30dh0K

[Layla]
Kyohi's Kenny Omega clashes with Undisputed's Pete Dunne, and The Alpha's Club's own Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho in a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH! The Cabinet's Leo Kruger clashes with The Kyohi's EVIL. The Alpha Club's Kevin Owens battles Cabinet's D'Angelo Dinero. And if that isn't enough to excite you? Mr. Money in The Bank The Cabinet's own Aiden English, faces Undisputed's Adam Cole, The Bullet Club's AJ Styles, and The Alpha's Club's Sami Zayn in a FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH!

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 AkHyTTl

[Layla]
I don't know about all of you but I cannot wait to witness all of that go down right here tonight. But I'm not preventing tonight's show from starting simply to promote it, no...I am here to address a couple matters. The Main-Event of Final Stand has always been for The World Heavyweight Championship, it is the only title that felt it had hype grand enough for the grand stage, it was the only title that had the top Superstars that deserved that place at the showcase of the immortals. But as we enter the 10th Anniversary spectacle...that no longer is the case. There are so many matches that could fit that bill now, it used to be unheard of to see any match close a Pay-Per-View other than The World Title, but through years of a new guard taking the helm, we've seen not just The Women's Championship but also The Intercontinental Championship Main-Event specials.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 UflsHby

[Layla]
But Final Stand is an entirely different beast, it has a standard that has to be upheld, and this isn't the stage where you simply "try" something just to try like in the past. You don't make The Women's Championship THE Main-Event simply just to do it, you do it because it holds true to that standard, because the competitors involved can rise to the occasion and push themselves further than ever before. You do it, because throughout the relationship between those competitors, The XWL Universe has always been captivated by it. They were in awe of their friendship, they were enticed by their rivalry, over the moon over their matches...and with the stakes bigger than ever before for these two Women, as they prepare to take their rivalry and fight over The Women's Championship...inside Hell in a Cell...they WILL be The Main-Event, simply because that IS The Main-Event and they deserves that spot.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 OYUVbRI

[Layla]
Final Stand is all about making the impossible possible. And in the past I as a competitor never felt we'd break that glass ceiling, but we have. Sasha Banks & Natalya HAVE, and now...for the next ten Final Stands to come...who knows what can happen. Maybe next year it'll be The Intercontinental Championship...or even another title. Maybe it doesn't have to be for a title at all. I am so incredibly proud of the decade of XWL, and the decades to come. But I have one more announcement. Last year saw the introduction of The Final Stand-Off. A 10 man Royal Rumble where the winner earned a future World Heavyweight Championship Match. A Match won by Matt Hardy, who successfully utilized that opportunity to BECOME World Champion. So I proudly stand here tonight to officially announce that this year The Stand-Off not only returns, but BIGGER than ever!

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Y83jP3S

[Layla]
This year, I have chosen 20, that's right..DOUBLE last year's number, to compete in The Stand-Off, and just like last year the winner of this match will receive a ONE on ONE World Heavyweight Championship Match at an upcoming Pay-Per-View. This is an incredible opportunity that could change a Superstar's entire standing. And most of all, it is open to ANY male Superstar even if they're already scheduled to compete. If you're willing to go the distance, to push yourself to that next level, this is the match for you and it could be the first step in immortalizing yourself in XWL history.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 WU0opL0

[Layla]
Who will win this year's Stand-Off at The BIGGEST Final Stand in XWL's tenure? And are they our next World Heavyweight Champion? It all begins at Final Stand in 2 weeks. And tonight in honor of the first female headlined Final Stand, and The first 6 Woman Money in The Bank Ladder Match at Final Stand tonight's Main-Event will see a Six Woman Tag-Team Match with the team of Nia Jax, Emma, and Tessa Blanchard taking on the team of April, Kaitlyn, and Dakota Kai in a HUGE Six Woman Tag-Team Match. With a jam packed night ahead, I say let's get things started, so please enjoy what is sure to be an incredible night ahead.

The screen fades from our General Manager, and immediately we head to ringside where Mauro Ranallo, and Corey Graves are utterly floored by the show ahead, and Layla's announcements.

[Corey Graves]
In case you missed it from all the incredible announcements, it is official. Natalya will defend The Women's Championship against long time rival Sasha Banks, inside Hell in a Cell and it will be THE Main-Event of Final Stand X.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Never did I think we'd ever say those words, but after 10 years of the division evolving every step of the way...including in part thanks to our General Manager back when she was a competitor in it, the final glass ceiling as we say, is being smashed.

[Corey Graves]
After the acclaim their Buried Alive Match received, I for one am on the edge of my seat as I imagine what is in store for their clash over The Women's Championship.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The General Manager taking great lengths to make not only Final Stand itself unforgettable, but the very road to that night as well.

[Corey Graves]
Dean Ambrose has had an insane couple of weeks, he defended The World Heavyweight Championship against Sami Zayn, then just last week defended his World Television Championship against EVIL. The Undisputed Era may have been on fire since their formation, but Roderick Strong safe to say has his work cut out for him. Because tonight as Layla said is about embracing XWL's array of teams, and with Dean besting The Alpha Club, then Kyohi, The Undisputed Era could very well be next on Dean's hit list.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And what about that amazing Fatal Four Way? AJ Styles, Aiden English, Adam Cole, and Sami Zayn all in the ring at the same time, the level of talent in there, and the teams they represent. I am anxious to watch this one.

[Corey Graves]
Well like Layla said, let's quit yapping and get this show underway.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 8:32 am

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Tcd05gr
XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 FRJeZMf

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BDNJSO_Jerry
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 2:59 pm

I am a wrestler not an entertainer I don’t come on here to entertain I come to wrestle so if you have a problem with the way I move and the way I talk say something or do something. Everyone walks around here like this is a talent show if you have to talk your way to the top looks like I’ll be at the bottom forever. Words from sting to everyone
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 3:23 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 GGsIK6t XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 KmPdXhh

SPOILERS AHEAD

After the match, the crowd is on an uproar. Zelina slips inside the ring and tends to her man, Andrade. She helps him to his feet and Andrade asks for a microphone immediately.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

He punched me right in the face, and I took it.. Like a man.. Not a coward. Sting es otro viejo americano estúpido que no puede estar con gente como Almas. El DON de Almas es el presente de todos. No puedes seguir el ritmo conmigo, tengo 100 años. De hecho, sal de mi anillo, perra.

IN ENGLISH
Quote :

He punched me right in the face, and I took it.. Like a man.. Not a coward. Sting is another stupid American old man who cannot hang with the likes of Almas. The GIFT of Almas is everyone’s present. You can’t keep up with me, i’m 100. Matter of fact, get out of my ring now bitch.

Andrade quickly snot rockets onto Sting below him and drops down to the mat scissor kicking his legs and pushes Sting’s beaten down body out of the ring right to the outside. Zelina has a huge smile across her face as she claps for him.

“THE 100”
[Andrade “Cien” Almas]

Mantenerme calmado, fresco y tranquilo me ha dado esta victoria, poniendo mi mente, mi cuerpo y mi alma en cada partido en el que estoy colocado, me ha dado esta victoria. Ahora, llevaré mi victoria a donde quiera que vaya. No lo olvides, de la A a la Z ... ¡VAMOS! Storm, ¿dónde estás?

IN ENGLISH
Quote :

Staying calm, cool and collected has given me this victory, putting my mind and body and soul into every match I am placed in, has given ME this victory. Now, I will take my victory everywhere I go. Don’t forget, A to Z.. we’re COMING! Storm, where are you!?

Almas slams down the microphone and his theme continues, he poses with Vega and we fade to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 6:42 am

*Anarchy returns from a commercial break to a video package of pure darkness.  There is nothing on screen and only an eerie silence.  Several moments pass before a familiar voice begins to speak.  As before, the words appear on-screen forming each sentence before fading into the blackness.*

[Voice]
I was deaf but now I hear.

[Voice]
I was left behind but now I'm ahead of everybody else.

[Voice]
I was blind but now I see crystal clear.

[Voice]
They say absence only makes the heart grow fonder.  But I was forgotten.

[Voice]
The days when I were around I was held in the highest regard.

[Voice]
The days I were gone, I was nothing more than a distant memory lost in the shadows.

[Voice]
But now, I shine a light through the darkness which I have embraced for so long.

[Voice]
Now I'm ready to make my return.  Now I emerge once again into the brightest spotlight to be what I was always meant to be.  My desire to be great again has been super-charged in my absence.  My hunger for success has become insatiable.

[Voice]
My fate, my destiny is intertwined with the grandest stage of them all.

[Voice]
Are you listening?  Can you see the signs?

[Voice]
This is the eve of my resurrection.  

[Voice]
The hourglass is almost empty.  

[Voice]
The time is upon us.

*The voice fades away and is replaced by another.  This one is whispering, however no words appear on-screen.*

[Whispering Voice]
July 16th... Final Stand X... The Battleground Of The Immortals...

*The video package abruptly ends and Anarchy continues as though it never aired...*

Last edited by Fearnixx on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 7:30 am

*Anarchy shifts to the backstage area where Christy St. Cloud is standing by with Dakota Kai!  Dakota looks pretty downbeat with her usual positivity nowhere to be found.*

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 MSCc44W

[Christy St. Cloud]
Dakota Kai, welcome back to Anarchy.  It's great to see you back after the injuries you suffered at the hands of Emma and Tessa Blanchard two weeks ago.  Tonight you get your chance at some redemption as you will team with Kaitlyn and April to face off against Emma, Tessa Blanchard and Nia Jax...

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 JDEKYJp

[Dakota Kai]
Emma and Tessa are just two bullies.  Sure, they might have knocked me down and left me a broken heap on the floor... but I told everybody that when I get knocked down I always get back up, dust myself off and carry on.  That's what I've always done.  That's what I always will do.

*As Dakota speaks you can almost see the fire igniting with her as her body language and tone changes.*

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 CGwEmPT

[Dakota Kai]
I've dealt with people like Emma and Tessa my entire career.  I've always been looked at as someone who would never amount to anything because I don't look like a supermodel, or I don't have the size or muscles to "make it big".  Well, guess what?  Here I am, and I'm making my official in-ring debut as an XWL Superstar in the main event of Anarchy!

*Dakota's defiance shines through and she is becoming progressively more positive as each sentence leaves her mouth.*

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 LNLXOvD

[Dakota Kai]
I may still have some lingering pain from two weeks ago, but that's never stopped me before.  Tonight, I'm going out there with a purpose... I'm going out there to make a statement and to prove that I can actually be something in this Women's Division.  I'm going to show the world that there is only one Captain Of Team Kick... and I throw them hard.

*Dakota smiles for the first time since the brutal attack two weeks ago.*

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 BUwTWXQ

[Dakota Kai]
I try to say that being all serious and with a purpose... but the fangirl inside me is still in disbelief.  Joining forces with Kaitlyn and April... the Chickbusters?  Two former champions and legends in this business?  That still seems crazy to me.  It doesn't seem like it's really happening.  I used to only imagine what moments like these would be like.  It's truly insane.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 36yMzxC

[Dakota Kai]
And now that I'm here I'm going to make as many of the moments I imagined a reality... And I'm going to embrace each and every moment I'm here in this company - the good and the bad - because even with everything I've suffered so far, just being here, this is a dream come true for me.

*Dakota is all smiles at this point which is in complete contrast to how she was at the start of the interview.  Her positivity is back!  And it's infectious as even Christy St. Cloud breaks into a grin of her own!*

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 8cSUOWe

[Christy St. Cloud]
Thank you for your time Dakota and good luck in your match tonight!

*Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Cameras head backstage to Renee

[Renee Young]
Ladies and gentlemen tonight we have Kaitlyn here with us. Kaitlyn tonight you have a huge 6 woman tag team match. What do you think the outcome will be?

[Kaitlyn]
Well I don't know what the outcome will be but I do know one thing anything can happen tonight. Someone can get hurt. Someone can be completely taken out. Hell a huge brawl could even happen who knows. But no matter what happens here tonight everyone will definitely be on there guard.

[Renee Young]
Well in the 6 woman tag team match you will be teaming with Dakota and April. Do you think you guys will be able to trust each other?

[Kaitlyn]
I think we will be fine honestly. As long as we stay focused on the task at hand yeah I think we will be able to trust each other. Because we are all trying to pick up another win before final stand.

[Kaitlyn]
Now I know all of us will have one thing I our mind and thats because of the money in the bank briefcase. Only because the contract in that briefcase states that one of us will get a title shot when and where we want. So I will be expecting anything whether my own team turns on me tonight or a non stop attack happens I will be ready .

[Renee Young]
Welp guys i'm actually excited to see what's going to happen in tonights 6 woman tag team match tonight. Stay tuned in it will be great.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:59 pm

As we cut away to a video filmed earlier in the day. The footage is grainy, but clear enough that we can make out what is going on. It appears that the camera has been placed on the ground, filming on the shoes of two people standing with their backs to a  concrete wall. The area they stand in is dimly lit. A familiar voice can be heard.

??????????
One... two... three...

The familiar voice begins quietly speaking Japanese.

??????????
Anata wa sore o kanjiru koto ga dekimasu ka?

A second man responds.

[????????????????]
Watashi wa sore o kanjiru...

??????????
One... two... three... four... five... six... seven...

[????????????????]
Seven...

??????????
Eight... nine... ten.

[????????????????]
Ten...

Silence ensues for a moment.

[????????????????]
Junbi wa dekita ka?

??????????
Watashi wa junbi ga dekite umaremashita! Kare wa owatta!

Laughter fills the air as the camera is lifted from the ground, giving us a view of the two men leaning against the wall. It's Kenny Omega and Shinsuke Nakamura of Kyohi. Kenny holds the camera as he begins to speak.

Kenny Omega
Eli Drake wants to complete our best of seven series. Well isn't that nice? Isn't that just perfect! Not perfect for Eli, obviously... but perfect for me, because I finally get to shut his mouth! He goes on and on about being Elite... how he's the best. Well that just isn't true now is it, Eli? No, because if you were truly Elite, you would be rolling with The Kyohi, but you're not. The truth is Eli, you're just a sub par wrestler with a big mouth and what's that saying Shinsuke?

Kenny turns to Shinsuke.

Kenny Omega
Sugoi sharin ga gurīsu o te ni iremasu ka?

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Hai.

Kenny looks back toward the camera.

Kenny Omega
The squeaky wheel gets the grease. That saying would apply to you, but let's face the facts here. This company doesn't give you shit, instead you have to find other way to get your name out there. You hear the buzz, you hear about the great matches so what do you do? You try to attach you crappy, broken down wagon to the hottest workhorse in the company, Kenny Omega.

Kenny turns to Shinsuke again.

Kenny Omega
Kono piero o shinji raremasu ka?

Shinsuke chuckles, shaking his head as the men seem to be mocking Eli Drake. Kenny focuses on the camera once more.

Kenny Omega
Eli, I admire your ambition but you're going to have to do way more if you ever want to be like me. You can spout out all the catchphrases you want, but at the end of the day it's what happens in the ring that matters most and quite frankly, you just don't cut it in the ring. Everyone knows that. I mean, why do you think you've been passed by by literally every new face that shows up? It's because you suck Eli, but hey... I'm a nice guy and I'll do you a solid, kid. You and I will step into the ring at Final Stand Ten and I will give you... a seminar!

Kenny turns to Shinsuke again, this time with laughter in his voice.

Kenny Omega
Watashi wa kare ni seminā o ataeru tsumoridesu!

This time they both laugh, clearly mocking Eli now.

Kenny Omega
I'm joking! I'm joking! Oh my god, could you imagine that? Seriously though, I accept your challenge Eli. Match 7: Eli vs. Kenny! Your little stipulation, however... I don't know. Sure I would love to beat my opponent at their own game, but I would just feel wrong embarrassing you two times in front of the entire world. I mean, what are your parents going to think? What are you're three big stooges going to think of their "leader" after he is outclassed every way possible? I mean, your "career" has been embarrassing enough, I'd just...

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Kanōnakagiri arayuru hōhō de kare o hakai suru?

Omega and Nakamura share a laugh

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Speaks English make me sick. But...I want dumb Americans I'm back to understand me. Cause tonight I fight home town hero Matt Sydal! But...this not be warm homecoming. Cause I here, to rain on his parade. The Kyohi saw The Undisputed Era send a message to The Cabinet. We...we not impressed. Cause not all of them together equal ONE!....Evil. Not them combine equal ONE Kenny Omega. And you Matt Sydal are not equal to me, King of strong style. Two years ago you fight Eric Young and I had to come knock him out for you. Because, while you better this most of these Americans. You still...overhyped. Tonight, in front of your home town all your fans and friends will watch me break your jaw with the best knee in the business!

As soon as it comes out Nakamura looks at Kenny who has a hurt look on his face

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Sore wa watashi ga kenī o imi suru monode wa arimasen! Daremoga watashitachi no hiza ga hitoshī jimen ni aru koto o shitte iru! Sore wa surippuappudeshita!

Kenny instantly brightens and claps his hand on Nakamura's shoulder while Shinsuke lets out a sigh of relief

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
And when I done turning your head into dust, I'll watch Kenny pin the Intercontinental Champion! Cause we Kyohi are truly unstoppable. Bad officiating made Evil not beat Ambrose, anyone with eyes can tell that. In fact, I'm so confident about what we can do...you should take up Eli's offer. Eli baka. If he want career suicide so bad you give it to him. End his career like you ended Matt Hardy. Show the world that I have the most dangerous best friend in XWL. And then later you can win Final Stand off and rip that title away from Ambrose and bring it to us. You don't need me to tell you but, you can do it. All of Japan and most importantly, I am behind you

Kenny blushes, thankful to have Shinsuke's support. He looks to the ground for a moment, letting out a sigh.

Kenny Omega
Thank you for the support, but just the idea of stooping down to Eli's level and playing his game doesn't make sense to me. Eli is not on my level, that's just a... fact of life. I'm already throwing him a bone just even accepting his little challenge. To me, that's enough. He deserves nothing more and like I said, what kind of man would I be to humiliate him like that?

Shinsuke casually shrugs as he's indifferent on Kenny's decision. He smiles toward Kenny, supporting his decision no less.

Kenny Omega
With that said, I'm sorry Eli but you're not worthy of facing me more than once in the same night. No man is worthy of that honor. Our match at Final Stand will be quick. It will be painless as I pick you up, flip you upside down, and drop every single ounce of your chemically enhanced body onto you stupid little head. Then as you're laying on the mat lifeless, the referee will raise my hand and I will be announced as what everyone has known ever since I stepped foot in this company... Kenny Omega... the true... the ONLY Elite superstar in this business!

Kenny laughs briefly.

Kenny Omega
GOODBYE...

Before Kenny can finish Shinsuke reaches for Kenny's arm, moving the camera so that it includes he and Kenny in the shot.

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
...and GOOD NIGHT!

At first, Kenny is surprised his friend finished his catchphrase. Kenny chuckles for a moment before speaking in Japanese.

Kenny Omega
Anata wa watashi no kotoba o itta?

Shinsuke shrugs again, chuckling himself before responding.

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Hai, shikashi, KYOHI wa watashitachi jishin no furēzu o motte inai tamedesu.

Kenny places a hand on his friend's shoulder. He smiles for a moment.

Kenny Omega
Watashitachi wa sore o yūjin ni shimasu.

The two share a laugh as the video fades to black.

We move to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 1:44 pm

*The words "Earlier Today" again flash across the screen in the lower left corner as the scene is shown to be outside the XWL Official Headquarters.  Johnny Gargano is shown looking pretty smart and formal in a blazer.  He's walking slowly towards the gigantic, modern looking building when the cameraman catches up to him.*

[Cameraman]
Johnny!  Johnny!  Wait!

*Gargano stops and turns to face the cameraman.*

[Cameraman]
Johnny!  What are you doing here?  Why are you heading in to the XWL Headquarters?  Is this your newest escapade?

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Lw4qwKB

[Johnny Gargano]
Escapade?  Those were all legitimate careers!  I've been a busy guy... but to answer your question, I'm here on private business.  Something I'd like to keep under wraps for now.

[Cameraman]
Under wraps?  Is this about your future with XWL?

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 DbADq3a

[Johnny Gargano]
I'm not an XWL Superstar anymore thanks to The Miz... and the terms of my contract termination were pretty iron-clad.  There's no overturning that.  I'm done as an XWL Superstar.  But who knows what the future holds right?

[Cameraman]
What does that mean exactly?

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 GOXT3Xp

[Johnny Gargano]
I'm not at liberty to say right now... so... no comment.

*Gargano winks into the camera before resuming his journey to the front doors of the XWL HQ.  The cameraman calls after him.*

[Cameraman]
Johnny!  Johnny!

*Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Anarchy comes back from break to a dark room with a single light hanging from the ceiling. In the room we see a man standing in the darkness, before walking into the light.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Tenor

Jimmy Havoc

Darkness...it consumes. It touches those that it comes in contact with. And it has the power to give you what you want, if you are brave enough to take it.

Jimmy picks up a knife off the table, and runs it against his skin as he smiles

What everyone seems not to realize, wherever I go, is that I'm not hear to make friends. I'm not here for the "love of competition". No, what I am here to do is to hurt people, to take what I deserve, and to become the greatest champion the XWL has ever seen.

Jimmy again touches the knife to his skin, this time it draws a bead of blood. Jimmy looks at it, then up into the camera smiling.

If I'm willing to do this to myself, just imagine what I am willing to do to whoever I get into the ring with.

The camera fades out as Anarchy goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 8:57 pm

The scene opens up with The Empress Of Tomorrow wearing a suit and buttoning it up, flashing lights behind her and an interviewer sits down with a stack of notes in her hand. Asuka takes her seat as well and folds her legs. They both look at each other and the interviewer fixes the arrangement of the notes.

[Heather Mckinley]
Hello Asuka, we’ve actually been wanting you to get interview time in, for quite a while and now that your schedule allows us to speak with you. Let’s get right on into it, shall we? I want to thank you for sitting down and letting us in on your life as a pro wrestler.

This isn’t obviously the XWL arena or anywhere near the company, she’s being interviewed from an independent reporting studio named “Over and Out” and she flashes a smile, nodding afterwards.

[Asuka]
Yes, I’ve been pro wrestler ever since I can remember. I was a little girl and wanted to grow up after seeing the tough women on TV, just like them. Yes. I trained very hard, but it wasn’t good enough for me. I needed more than what I had and I pushed through every obstacle in path, to get here

[Heather Mckinley]
To get where, Asuka if you don’t mind me asking?

[Asuka]
To get to the big leagues, to make something of myself and to show everyone I had it in me, all along. It was Asuka’s time to do something special.

Asuka points to her chest to emphasize that she wants to do it all by herself.

[Heather Mckinley]
You have a match with enemy, or frenemy whatever you’d like to call it.. with Alexa Bliss at XWL’s overall grand pay per view, Final Stand. Are you nervous at all?

Changing her position in the seat, she takes a sip of water on a table besides her and the interviewer waits patiently, allowing her to take a second to think.

[Asuka]
I’m not nervous, no because that means I already fail. I already lose if nervous, you have to always keep head on swivel and watch your back. Not anyone else back, only you. That’s why I will put down this girl who tries to bully Asuka into corner.

[Heather Mckinley]
Oh so Alexa is one of those girls who keeps putting you down and saying you’re not good enough, is what i’m guessing? She sounds mean and cruel, I don’t like her already. Everyone has to battle their demons, sooner or later and she’s facing you so that makes that statement true.

[Heather Mckinley]
You’ve been given so much opportunity-

[Asuka]
I’ve earned everything i’ve gotten from the start. I refused to be given anything. Asuka wasn’t going to be the girl who accepted job ventures for her own personal gain. This wasn’t for the fame, or for the fortune. I wanted to make what I do in ring, better than anyone else in world. I prove myself, FOR myself.

Asuka and the interviewer have a tense moment of miscommunication and they both laugh it off, as Asuka throws out one last thing.

[Asuka]
I’m ready for what the future holds, I’m ready for the next chapter after putting Bliss out of her misery. She’s getting what she deserves, no mercy. In professional sense, Asuka thanks you for bringing me out here, America is always nice to me.

A even bigger grin forms and Asuka gets up as well as the interviewer to shake her hand and Asuka wants to give a hug instead. They both hug and then say their goodbye’s, The Empress swipes her water off of the end table and then walks off the set.

The interviewer and her crew go the opposition direction. The door is opened for Asuka as she begins to leave, she graciously thanks the person holding it for her with a bow and then she locks eyes with someone rather unexpected...it's one of her fans! The miniature "Empress of Tomorrow" in training is wearing Asuka's latest t-shirt available on XWLShop.com, and even has some hand made gloves that are very similar to the ones worn by Asuka in most of her matches. But above all else, the most "Asuka" accessory she's wearing is one of Asuka's own masks that again is available for fans like this, to purchase and proudly wear. Her hair is even a colorful short bob like style just like Asuka's with blue pink and even some green, this is a huge fan if we've ever seen one. Asuka seems quite startled but flattered all the same, her expression shifting from shocked to more of a look showcasing she's impressed. The fan is so overwhelmed with finally meeting her that she's unable to speak, stammering and shaking, even a slight squeal. Asuka of course has to leave soon so noticing they're too shy to speak, she simply opens her arms out offering a hug before she unfortunately must leave.

They stand there frozen in joy over the fact that their hero wants to hug them, I mean their expression is completely hidden thanks to the mask but they're giddy, and also a bit scared. Continuing to shake, starting to reach their hands forward but pulling away at first, maybe they think this is a dream,that the moment they reach out to hug her they'll wake up and lie awake saddened in their personalized Asuka like bed room. But after looking up and down, and looking at all of the people that have gathered around, that aren't used to seeing something like this in their studio, young fan rushes forward embracing Asuka in a heart warming hug.

As the hug goes on, Asuka or any XWL Superstar for that matter never wants to be the first to break the hug because hey some fans need this, maybe they're the only one that they can hug, maybe this hug means the world to them and they want them to get every bit of love out. But as one the men in the distance tries to signal in Asuka's direction that they need to go to keep on whatever her schedule for the day was, she nods as if to say I know but just give us another minute. It's truly a sweet moment, that even if it's never ending at this point, it's another reason why the Men and Women of XWL do what they do, they are the role models that fans look up to, that they get to live vicariously through each and every week they watch Anarchy. Without the fans they would be nothing, so while yes this hug is really taking a long time, I mean a LONG time...this is one of the most rewarding aspects of Asuka's job. Finally the fan starts to pull away, but before she fully does, she latches back on going for round two...

Again the man in the distance tries to tell Asuka they need to go, clearing his throat, but as she turns to try and buy more time....suddenly the fan grabs a handful of Asuka's hair then rams the back of her head against the wall and not only is the hug broken but Asuka starts to slump down against the wall as everyone is absolutely stunned by what just happened! Asuka's not the type to go down easy, but her guard was dropped, the back of her head cracked off the wall, and she's now in a state of shock from a combination of everything that happened in those couple of seconds.

The fan without wasting any time before security or anyone could get involved, yanks Asuka up, then chucks her through the door she was initially stopped at, and it goes flying open as she crashes to the concrete on the outside. Quickly they follow after Asuka and the camera that was watching simply to capture this heart warming fan exchange, now rushes out after to get footage of whatever the hell is going now. I mean this will get so many views they can't waste an opportunity like this. The rogue fan while Asuka was on her hands and knees trying to access what the hell just happened, reaches into the trunk of a car that was parked at the door, and what they pull out...is the only evidence we need to know not only this is happening, but WHO is under that mask. It's a stick, not just any stick, a black reinforced kendo stick that has been bedazzled excessively. This is The Bliss Stick, and while that mask is still on, and what we assume to be a wig is as well...this short fan is no fan at all, this is the woman Asuka tricked into agreeing to a match with her in 2 weeks at Final Stand, and after the stunt Asuka pulled last week by tearing through the ring in another horror movie like attempt to mess with Alexa Bliss...it looks like The Wicked Witch has brewed up a bit of revenge of her own.

Without any hesitation the masked Alexa Bliss proceeds to bring forth a set of dejavu that takes us right back to the night this story between the two of them officially began. Emergence where Alexa assaulted Asuka after defeating Trish Stratus by a knockout. Striking her with The Bliss Stick several dozen times before curb stomping her. Repeatedly she strikes the back of Asuka, giving her a quick lashing screaming out in rage as if they is unleashing every bit of frustration Asuka has caused her lately. But after several shots she suddenly stops, and starts to rip away the suit jacket clawing it off of The Empress as if it was somehow preventing Asuka from feeling the full brunt of her Bliss Stick. She picks the reinforced kendo stick back up then proceeds to pick up where she left off, striking harder, screaming louder as her screams mix with Asuka's of agony. Finally what look like security officers rush onto the scene shouting for the person (the one we 100% know is Alexa despite her mask) to drop their weapon, but instead of doing so she strikes Asuka once more with feeling and that's all they needed to quickly jump to restraint this "rogue fan" ripping the weapon from their hand, trying to detain her, but she's crafty, squirming away before they can fully grab a hold of her. Growing frustrated themselves, and likely this being the only action they've ever seen at this stuido one of the men grabs her by the hair as if to say "I've got you now" but as he pulls...the wig comes off, revealing light blonde hair beneath it, with Alexa's trademark pink tips now flowing through the wind as she hightails it off her face still hidden by the mask as the other one chases after her.

[Security Guard]
GET BACK HERE!

The rogue fan, that turned out to be Alexa Bliss, even if we never saw her face, sprints away, one guard still chasing after her, as the focus shifts now to the guest this studio had just interviewed, and she's certainly a bit worse for wear. But despite how much pain she may be in after the blissful lashing she took, she claws her nails into the concrete, pulling herself up with an angry look. Shouting in hysteric Japanese over what just transpired, we don't know what she says...but we'd wager if we tried to translate it, it wouldn't exactly be appropriate for young ears. The last look her eyes have before the footage comes to an end as they stare off into the direction Alexa went, says one thing and one thing only. Asuka's going to kill her.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 9:14 pm

We return and the cameras go backstage to Renee Young.

[Renee Young]
Ladies and gentlemen my guest with me tonight is the cowboy James Storm.

You can hear the crowd as they are electric for him to be on the screen.

[Renee Young]
James tonight you go against Elias do you have any thoughts on your match tonight.

[James Storm]
Honestly Miss Renee haven't really thought much about it. I should be able to pull this win off.

[Renee Young]
Do you think Andrade and Zelina will interfere in your match tonight?

Storm nods and then takes a sip of his beer.

[James Storm]
I hope they do because not only am I gonna dish out a beatdown for Elias. If those to wanna come on down to the ring I would be more than satisfied to dish out an ass whooping for the both of them. But you see Andrade doesn't have the balls to make his way to the ring tonight. As for Zelina she's nothing more than worthless little girl who has Andrade as a little pet. You see they hide behind each others words and to be honest that makes them cowards. Zelina thinks that her boy toy can beat me but that won't be the case. Let me tell you something Zelina you worthless good for nothing manipulative waste of a manager. You think Andrade can beat me well your wrong. I will absolutely destroy hi-----

Those last words weren’t finished because as soon as Storm is about to say them, he’s blindsided by a huge forearm to the back of his head, that causes him to fall forward and knock over the camera in front of him. You can see who’s standing over him, and it’s Andrade. He’s rubbing his chin and then Storm tries to collect himself. Andrade picks him up by his neck and drags him back up to his feet. He looks right at Storm with a evil look in his eyes, and then darts with him to the wall besides them, and slams him right into it harshly. Once the Cowboy bounces off, he goes to blows with Andrade as it just woke him up!

MOVE! MOVE! says someone from the side, and that someone was Zelina Vega. She yells random slurs in Spanish at James and Andrade knees him in the gut to cut off his swinging hands and energy. James drops down to his knees and groans in pain, immediately grabbing onto Andrade’s tights and sending him forward into the concession stand. Andrade is infuriated and holds onto his side for a moment, before he just unloads on James’s back unrelentingly.

Almas grabs onto Storm’s hair and pulls him up with force and into the table repeatedly, Storm is still in this, not done yet.. He’s used to being hit and coming back from anything and everything. The Cowboy sticks to his roots, and grabs an empty beer bottle lying on the table randomly. Andrade sees this and grabs the hand that is holding the bottle, not letting it be moved from it’s place. Storm slams the bottle down once catching the better grip of it, the cap pops off and Almas sends up his boot to counteract it, and it slams into the face of Storm.

The bottle implodes on impact and all you can see is Storm dowsed in beer and glass stuck in his face. He’s lying and rolling all over the floor. Andrade spits down on him and Zelina urges him to leave before he gets in trouble. They quickly get away from the scene, and all you can hear is Storm yelling down the hall. “ANDRADE, YOU SUNNUVA BITCH!” Huffing and puffing from Storm because of the pain. Refusing attention from the paramedics surrounding him and XWL officials. He bellows out “I’M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!” as we fade to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 10:00 pm

As Anarchy resumes, we head backstage where Dasha Fuentes is standing by moments away from conducting an interview, but with who?

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 SkpzAF2

[Dasha Fuentes]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time, Matt Sydal, Pete Dunne, Roderick Strong, and Adam Cole...The Undisputed Era!

All four members of the group that pride themselves on being the "shock" to the system of this business walk into frame, sporting their new official Undisputed Era t-shirts now available on XWLShop.com.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Gentlemen, last week saw the war between yourselves and The Cabinet continue to rage on, where the four of you when all was said and done had collectively "eliminated" every member of The Cabinet which would prove to be a symbol of what you believe is to come when you would then announce this warfare between both groups would collide on the grandest stage of them all at Final Stand. First I'd like to address you Matt, you're sort of the key that led to all of this when over 8 months ago at Roulette you unknowingly entered into an agreement with JBL, to join The Cabinet..an agreement that obviously you were forced to uphold despite it's ingenuity. But at Final Stand all of that could officially come to an end when you meet JBL in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs where that very contract with The Cabinet will be suspended above the ring, and if things fall in your favor you could rip that contract up if you're the one to retrieve it. How does it feel knowing all of this truly could be behind you in just 2 weeks?

Matt stands there, almost as if a weight is lifted off, but it's not fully removed from his shoulders yet, so he's still in a feeling of being "trapped."

[Matt Sydal]
To be honest with you Dasha, it's hard to fully comprehend how it feels because it hasn't happened yet. You know, back at Final Stand last year, I was THE GOLDEN ONE, The World Heavyweight Champion, I walked down that stage coated from head to toe in gold, and now...I've lost my shine, JBL took that away from me. Because of him I'm no longer "The Golden Ticket" he's long since ripped that up, and I'm simply just Matt Sydal. A man of flesh and bone, a man that can't believe he's found himself in this position still, nearly 9 months later.

As the obvious anguish shows on his face, his fellow Undisputed brothers place their hands on him as a sign of support.

[Matt Sydal]
I'm nobody's bitch, I've always made everyone mine, and at Final Stand? That's EXACTLY what I'm going to do to JBL. My main objection of course is pull that contract down, and rip it to shreds...but my second objective? Is to make what the four of us did to JBL last week? Look tame in comparison. This piece of walking shit is going to regret EVER messing with me. He wanted everyone talking about The Cabinet? Well, after Final Stand? They'll be talking about it's downfall, and what led to it...and spoiler alert? That'd be US.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Obviously a very personal rivalry that has since recently amplified with your return of course, and the arrival of Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, and Pete Dunne. Gentlemen we found out last week that you three will meet Mr. Money in The Bank Aiden English, D'Angelo Dinero, and Leo Kruger in a Six Man ELIMINATION Tag-Team Match. Pete you were the one to reveal it, so Adam I'll ask you, what does this match mean for not only you but for all of The Undisputed Era?

While hearing the build up to the question, Adam looked quite amused, even more so it was directed toward him, but at the delivery of this question Adam looked a tad disappointed a first, in a joking manner however. After being asked Adam begins to chuckle slightly and looks right and left towards the others in the Undisputed Era before poking fun at Dasha slightly. Chuckling while giving his initial thought...

[Adam Cole]
Dasha, who scripted your questions? I'm only poking fun at you, but DAMN it feels like I'm beating the Hell out this dead horse of a question. This tag match at Final Stand is going to display two things: ONE: That the Undisputed Era means business and here to stay and TWO: That the Cabinet members are really on the bottom shelf and have escalated themselves too high on their pedestal. I mean look at our competition compared to the championship caliber superteam that stands before you; we are a unit, when one of us falls down another has our back and we think about the team; and compared to the Cabinet, JBL just throws his hat when he doesn't get his results. I don't blame him, either, take a look at his Lackies: Aiden English, Mr. Money in the Bank. Honestly, I forgot he had the briefcase and truly his career would be nothing without it. He would still be floating around the mid card without the case and guys let's be honest: the chances of him really winning in a cash in is a pipe dream, if JBL doesn't take the briefcase from him. On the other hand you have D' angelo Dinero, which I personally think is irrelevant and it's so sad he had to put "Dinero" in his name to give himself value, but that is besides the point. Leo Kruger, in my opinion is the only problem, but I'm sure if Matty Boy here could handle him, then the three of us will be fine come Final Stand.

[Dasha Fuentes]
That was quite the analysis, Adam. With that all in mind, what do you think the result at Final Stand will be?

[Adam Cole]
Dasha… These questions, you gotta get some creativity. Who wins at Final Stand is a hat toss; I'm not saying that to give them a chance at winning, but it is THE Final Stand, the Biggest Fight of the year, so they may try to up their game or have a few tricks up their sleeve. I can ensure one thing however, no matter what the result it is, it won't matter to the Undisputed Era because one way or another we will come out on top; with everything we do we shock this company to it's core and I promise it scares management that there is so much star power in front of them. With the Undisputed Era there is only one way to go, and that is up BAY BAY, THERE IS NO GOING DOWN THE LADDER WITH THE UNDISPUTED ERA..  Needless to say, come Final Stand we are bringing our "A" game, we are going to tear the house down with the Cabinet included. WE are going to leave people breathless and in awe at Final Stand, and that fact is Undisputed. But to return to your question Dasha:  We don't care if it ends in a double DQ like last week with me and my brother Roderick over here, but we are going in with every intent to win and we will not accept defeat.  At Final Stand we are putting and end to those frauds that call themselves "rich with potential" and sending them back to developmental where they belong, and as for what comes next for the Undisputed Era is claiming this company for the future. And that Dasha, can't be helped, or stopped; it is DESTINED because it is Undisputed.  

[Dasha Fuentes]
Very bold words coming from the Undisputed Era, especially you, Mr. Cole. However, those comments aside what do the others think? Pete, tell me what your thoughts are going into Final Stand, since you announced the match was going to happened, and while your at it could you tell us how you all how the group has been preparing for this fight so far?

Dunne gets focused in on with the camera and he takes a few seconds to collect his thoughts after being put on the spot.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

There has been quite the anonymity between a fan and a wrestler, we're blurring the lines because this is what we do our entire lives. We worked on ourselves, our brand and we're not going to let the rich kids, get everything handed to them. That's why we're handing them an ass kicking of their lifetime. You ask if I had any thoughts, there isn't much thinking involved because it's better to take action, show everyone that we're not some group of rebels with a cause. Matty, Roddy, Adam and I are just getting started. Our entire careers have been one big training session, we've been preparing since day one.

Pete snarls at the interviewer and then raises his eyebrow.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

This doesn't end until each and every one of those members get dropped down to size, are uncomfortable and we are left standing with our hands raised. You can dispute many things, with evidence but you cannot dispute a fact or stop the future from happening. That is Undisputed, and by Undisputed Dasha, I mean we're better than the best. Long live, the Undisputed Era..

Dunne smiles with Cole as they both share a moment, Cole slaps the back of The Bruiserweight as a friendly gesture and then Dasha smiles along with them.

[Dasha Fuentes]
You're all certainly very content with where you're headed and where your heads are at, we can say that's undisputed as well. Adam, Pete and Matt have been able to bring everything to light, now I want your take on this Final Stand blockbuster that's to be. From the jump of your career in XWL, Roderick you've had many obstacles form your path. What is it like to be able to overcome those obstacles and now be known as a guy with much untapped potential. Does that pressure overwhelm you going into our biggest pay per view to date?

Roderick Strong
Yes, but i am confident in my self and the boys here (pointing to Cole and Dunne on either side of him) that we can eliminate the cabinet and rid XWL of that ancer once and for all. To overcome obstacles is an amazing feeling, theres nothing in the world like it. I get up every morning knowing there will be some sort of ostacle that i will have to overcome and i overcome it. I didnt get a chance to show the XWL Universe the last time i was here what i was about or capable of, but this time is different, i have The Undisputed Era behind me supporting what i do which gives me that extra little bit of confidence going into something this match at Final Stand X is going to be no different. I Roderick Strong will be breaking backs and taking names.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Speaking of matches, tonight you get the opportunity to go one on one with the current World Heavyweight and Worls Televison Champion in Bullet Clubs Dean Ambrose. What are your thoughts going into this match tonight knowing a win could potentially put you in the running for one if not both championships?

Roderick Strong
Dasha, tonight will be no different than any other night, Dean Ambrose is a class act competitor, a tough son of a bitch, he's got the Bullet Club behind him and i've got The Undisputed Era behind me, a meeting of two giants if you will, the only difference than any other time is that I will be the one coming out on top and when i get an opportunity at getting that title? Same scenario.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Much like your match with The Bullet Club's dual champion, Roderick...Tonight will see members from the growing number of groups in XWL square off. Of course you Pete competed in tonight's opening match by defeating Intercontinental Champion and Alpha Club representative Chris Jericho as well as The Kyohi's Kenny Omega in a Triple Threat Match. Since you weren't a fan of my less creative questions Adam I won't bother you about your fatal four way later on, I'll just ask you Matt. We're in your hometown tonight, and you're going to renew your rivalry with Shinsuke Nakamura when you go one on one. With one victory over The Kyohi for The Undisputed Era already this evening, what's your plan to bring another?

[Matt Sydal]
It's simple, Dasha...I'm gonna win.

All four of The Undisputed Era share a chuckle among themselves before Matt continues.

[Matt Sydal]
You know a lot's changed since we last met in a ring, he's a different person, I'm a different person, we're each apart of our own groups now, and he doesn't seem to be a fan of us American's lately, so it's like I'm facing him for the first time again. Which is exciting and also slightly terrifying. My head's been so clouded by this Cabinet situation that more than anything I'm just glad to be able to get my mind off it tonight. Whatever happens out there, I'm going to send St. Louis home happy, because I'll be happy, and I may not be The "Golden" Boy anymore, but I'm Missouri's boy, and I'm gonna shine tonight. So The "King of Strong Style" better be ready for his system...to be shocked.

With that, the four of them look to one another then at Dasha, and head off camera ready to prepare for their upcoming matches tonight.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 11:47 pm

As Anarchy returns from an advertisement hyping up the upcoming tenth anniversary of Final Stand, we're taken to the backstage area where Chad Gable is shown walking down the corridor with purpose. After a few moments, he reaches his apparent destination in the shape of a door that reads “Anarchy General Manager.” He stares at it for a brief moment before he extends his arm towards the doorknob, but when he gets within its reach, it begins rotating, catching the former Intercontinental Champion off guard and instinctively takes a step back. The door swings open and the look on Gable's face says it all as hatred fills his eyes when he spots Chris Sabin walking out of the office. Sabin takes a step out but before he could close the door, he locks eyes with Gable, immediately mirroring Gable's reaction. A temporary staredown between the two takes places for all of a handful of precious moments and just when it seemed like they would pick up where they left off, a female voice that could only belong to Layla breaks the tension in the air when she mouths out, “This way, Mr. Gable” motioning towards the chair inside her office. Sabin takes this as his cue to leave the area as Gable's eyes remain glued onto his adversary in Chris Sabin until he turns the corner and is out of sight, prompting Gable to follow Layla's directions and enter the office before Anarchy cuts to the ringside area where a match is moments away from taking place.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 BuLy3Ok XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 7xkXuan

As we return to the outside of Layla's office, a site we seen earlier in the evening as Sabin exited. Chad Gable comes out of the door, heading down the hall. Renee Young steps in, attempting to speak to Chad as he leaves out of the door.

[Renee Young]
Excuse me, Chad? Can I get a-

She can't finish as Gable storms off, obviously not in the mood for an interview. She hesitates for a moment, a good move in her favor as Layla El herself steps out of the office. Renee lights back up as Layla catches her attention.

[Renee Young]
Layla, can I ask you what that was about? Earlier we saw Chris Sabin but now Chad Gable has spoken with you. What is the topic of discussion?

Layla takes a moment, the steps to Renee, allowing Young to extend the mic towards her.

[Layla El]
I was actually going to announce that just now but since you're here, I'll allow you the task of letting everyone know. As we are all aware the distaste shared between Chris Sabin and Chad Gable is no secret but they were professionals about it here tonight unlike the previous couple of weeks. As we heard prior, the two want a fight and if that's what they want, who am I to tell them no? The fans obviously want it and at this point, I'm interested to see it as well.

[Renee Young]
So the match is official?

[Layla El]
Renee, I'm getting there. I promise.

[Renee Young]
I'm sorry. Continue, please.

[Layla El]
I asked both to speak to me about a specific match type they would like to compete in. My goal was the try and find a middle ground between the two as they had different ideas between them. It's hard to please two very angry individuals who want nothing to do with helping the other one get what they want but in time, we came to an agreement. At Final Stand X, Chris Sabin and Chad Gable will compete, in three stages of hell.

You can almost hear the walls shaking as the crowd responds to the news of the match type. This causes Layla to pause for just a moment.

[Layla El]
Now, it's in my best interest to make sure my competitors don't get injured on the job but with the intensity of this feud along with the inability to come to a middle ground, this was the road I had to take. What a better place to do it than the biggest show we've ever had? So next week, there will be a contract signing between the two men in question where we will announce the match types of the three matches. Thank you, Renee, but I have other matters to deal with.

With that, Layla steps away, off to handle more business that needs to be attended to as Renee Young turns to the camera.

[Renee Young]
Well you heard it here folks. Back to you at ringside.

Last edited by Legal on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Anarchy comes back from a commercial break and we are joined by the commentary team of Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves. They both look into the hard camera and speak about the upcoming segment.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Welcome back to the show, Ladies and Gentleman. Coming up next will certainly be an... interesting interview, to say the least. We saw these two woman being interviewed last week on the Highlight Reel and it didn't go as expected.

[COREY GRAVES]
This time we are learning from our mistakes and we are keeping Sasha Banks and Natalya as far away from each other as possible. Clearly, the two of them can't be in arms reach or else they will start fighting. They can't be trusted - or shall I say Sasha Banks can't be trusted considering she's the woman who constantly sparks the fire in Natalya.

[MAURO RANALLO]
They are in separate rooms. They are in separate areas of the area. They might not even be in the arena for all that we know. All that we know is they will be asked the same questions but they will be answering from different places. They will be live and they will be able to hear each other just like any other interview.

[COREY GRAVES]
To further make things interesting, Mauro and I will be the ones asking the questions. We have been front row to witness everything that has happened between Sasha and Natalya. We were front row for their very first match. We were front row when Sasha turned on Natalya. We were front row when Sasha cost Natalya the championship inside Hell in a Cell. We were also front row when Sasha and Natalya fought each other in the first-ever Women's Buried Alive match.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Without further adue, let's get things started.

The titantron switches from the Anarchy logo graphic and to a live feed of Sasha Banks and Natalya standing by. Natalya is on the left in a room with a pinkish background and Sasha stood in a room with a red background to further make it clear that they were not in the same place.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 K4MNKbp

Mauro is the first of the two to speak up and ask a question.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Before we get started, how are you feeling ladies?

[Natalya]
Well Mauro, as The Women's Champion... I am feeling incredible. We are just 2 weeks away from the biggest show in all of XWL, and to be walking into it with this around my waist, there's no better feeling in the world. Although, throwing Sasha through The Jeritron 6500 certainly came close.

[SASHA BANKS]
And people wanna say I'm the bad one here. She's over here already making those kinds of remarks and we're not even a minute into this interview. I am feeling good though despite what happened last week. I'm feeling rested and ready.

[COREY GRAVES]
And how's your eye feeling after you were thrown through the Jeritron last week?

[SASHA BANKS]
Seeing was a challenge for a few days but I'm doing good now. I've rested plenty and tried to take it easy. The doctor has said that I will be good to wrestle at Final Stand without any worries which is fantastic news. Let's just hope someone doesn't try to do anything to jepordize my chances of appearing at Final Stand.

[Natalya]
I guess she knows how it felt when she put me through a mirror and they had to remove shards of glass from my face, doesn't feel good, does it?

[SASHA BANKS]
I hope you know you're not funny. You're not funny at all.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Natalya I was going to ask if you had any regrets over what transpired last week, Chris Jericho seemed very upset over how things went...but judging by your responses already I'd assume you have none?

[Natalya]
Nope, not a single thing...I was provoked and unlike in the past? I didn't turn the other cheek.

The Boss doesn't seem to have anything to say. Maybe she does but it's not worth it. Who knows at this point. Only Sasha Banks does. Instead, she only rolls her eyes and laughs at Natalya.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Here's my first question for the both of you: what was your initial reaction to it becoming official? The two of you are now officially the main event of Final Stand and for the first time ever, the Woman's Championship will close the show. It's not a pipedream anymore, ladies. This is your reality. This is what's going to happen.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 JasKSzn

[SASHA BANKS]
I was happy. I was proud. I wasn't surprised though. I knew that no one in this company deserved it more than Natalya and I. We've scratched and we've clawed to get to where we are in our careers currently. We have given our blood, sweat and tears to make ourselves the most talked about women in this division. Though, my ways are obviously a little more controversial, I'm sure we can agree that controversy creates conversation. I said it last week and I'll say it again. No one gets people talking quite like we do. We step into the same ring and social media explodes because they know they will always get a match worth remembering... and that's what we are going to do at Final Stand. We are going to have a match worth remembering. There's not going to be any Bullet Club to worry about since most of them are gone now anyway. There's not going to be any underhanded tactics considering our champion clearly has eyes in the back of her head now. Anything I try she's ready for. I thought I had her last week but I was very wrong. It's going to be the two best women in this division fighting it out for the Women's Championship... and I'm going to win, yeah? I'm feeling it this time. I'm feeling like third times a charm. I'm feeling it's time that championship gets a new home around my waist.

[Natalya]
If you had told me back in November of 2009, when I first arrived on the scene in XWL that one day I'd be in The Main-Event of Final Stand, I'd have told you of course I will, because that's where the best there, was, and EVER will be belongs. I was the prototypical newcomer that thought she was better than everyone, sound familiar Sasha? Anyways, as I was saying...I found success quite quickly. I won The Divas Championship after a month of domination, and that reign led me to my first opportunity to compete at Final Stand. I walked into that night thinking it was a cake walk, that I'd beat Michelle McCool, again...just as I had done to win my title in the first place, and continue to RUN the division. I was so consumed with my own ego that I never saw it coming. I should have known what they were capable of. Instead of blazing my trail to immorality, it was snuffed out within the blink of an eye, and before I could even comprehend what had happened, I was screwed. My title, my ego, my belief that I was better than everyone else, stripped away from me in that one moment. The only moment ANYONE thinks about when they think of me at Final Stand. The night another Hart was screwed live in front of the entire world, a moment that was forever immortalized.

You can hear the pain in her voice as she recalls the events of her past, the scars she still wears to this day, because until recently she hadn't recovered from what happened, she was in a battle to forget that night ever happened, but with the mounting failures that followed, it's all she could ever think about, because that's where it all started.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 EKj2v6b

[Natalya]
I could have given up, and maybe in some ways I did...but I fought, maybe not as hard, maybe ironically my heart wasn't in it...maybe I saw the same authority that screwed me still in power, and just didn't want to open myself up to be hurt again. I put up a front for so long, this "belief" that I'd one day overcome my trials and tribulations. That my failures were just a lesson bettering me for the next time, but after a while, the next time became the next, and the next after that, and...I don't know I really tried to be this hopeful woman that could make it back to that stage by keeping her head up and her integrity intact. I wanted to have this feel-good clawing your way back up that mountain story, but not every story has a happy ending, you know? To go from where I was, to even just last year...to where I am now, it's incredible. I've not only avenged my failures, I've had success after success, and I've done it MY way. I didn't have to hate the person I saw in the mirror, I look at myself every morning, as this title is on my shoulder, and I'm proud of where I am, of what I've fought through to be here. Being The Main-Event is not only an honor it's a privilege, one that I don't take lightly. This is all any Woman has fought for in the last decade. It's why we pushed to compete in the same matches as the men, to compete in a Steel Cage, to step in a Hell in a Cell, to compete in Money in The Bank the way it was intended, by climbing ladders...to Main-Event Pay-Per-Views even if at first it was merely a novelty act. Every Woman that's come through those doors has had one goal that we all shared. To do everything within our power to one day Main-Event Final Stand.

The voice that was once full of anguish is now fully oozing passion with every word as she continues to look back and forth between the camera and The Women's Championship she carries proudly around her waist.

[Natalya]
My journey to this moment hasn't been easy, but I think I can say now that it was all worth it. Every failure had a purpose, every setback was happening as it was meant to, and as sad as it is to say...even my best friend throwing our friendship away as if it never meant anything to her in the first place was part of that dream transforming into reality. I just, thank you, thank all of you, the fans, Layla, the division, everyone that's made this all possible. We won't let you down, regardless of our ill feelings towards one another, if there's one thing that has remained the same through being friends, and enemies...it's that no one pushes ourselves quite like each other.

[COREY GRAVES]
A very passionate response, it's clear how much this means to both of you and the division itself. Now ladies Hell in a Cell is a match that is designed to punish its inhabitants beyond a traditional wrestling match. There not only are no disqualifications, but for all intensive purposes, there is no escape. It's both of you locked inside that Cell until one woman emerges with The Women's Championship. Natalya obviously you have experience in this hellacious battleground, while Sasha your only experience is invading The Cell to cost Natalya The Women's Championship back at The Slammy Awards. How are both of you preparing for this match knowing now that it's only 2 weeks away?

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm doing some of the obvious things. I'm training a little harder in the gym, making sure I'm ready to go the distance since this will surely be a long, grueling match and I've been going back and watching some tapes of the previous Hell in a Cell matches to learn what you should do and shouldn't do in a match like this. Every little thing I am watching. Every single movement I am taking into consideration. I've never been apart of a match like this and I'm doing everything I can to make sure that I'm ready for this because I can't afford to lose this match, Corey. I can't afford to lose to Natalya again yet again. Not only for my own self confidence, but for my own credibility. I don't want to go down as the woman who couldn't beat Natalya. I know I have so much more potential to be something more than that. I want to go down as one of the greatest woman's wrestlers of all-time, not as the woman who couldn't beat one of the greats. I need this win.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 1FGm8Un

[SASHA BANKS]
And I know what you're thinking. I know I've already done a lot in my short career. I was the very first person to beat April and take the championship from her. I have won each and every single tournament that this company has put me in. I stood toe to toe with Mia Yim and pushed her to her limit when everyone claimed she was this dangerous, unstoppable force that no one could match. I'm also going to be Main Eventing Final Stand with the Woman's Championship on the line... but if I can't beat Natalya and win the championship then is all of that even worth it? Because wins are important, yes, but if you can't win when it really matters then are you really as good as you say you are? People will talk about the things I've done but then they'll be like "but she couldn't beat Natalya" and that's not a blemish I want on my record. I'm fine taking a loss or two to her because it's not a bad thing losing to a woman like her. She is THE woman right now no matter how much I want to admit it but I can't sit here and lose and lose and lose and lose to her time after time after time. I didn't come this far to only get second place. I came this far to be the best.

[Natalya]
Speaking from experience, no amount of "studying" can prepare you for what awaits in that structure. You think you're ready, that you've learned from everyone else's mistakes, but hell isn't this general landscape, it is personally designed for each of it's victims. It makes the brave cower in their boots at the unknown...it makes the most technical savvy competitors feel out of their element because "wrestling" in it's pure form has no place in that Cell. I know because that was me last year at Downpour where I fought Sister April in the finale of our 9 month rivalry where she bested me every step of the way. I knew I needed to embrace my "dark side" but as much as I tried to be the type of competitor that belonged there...that I had seen compete there from my own homework done prior...it didn't work. Because I wasn't being myself. I was terrified the moment I entered that cage, and the worst part of all is I couldn't show it. I put on a brave face, but the moment everything started crashing down around me, I had already lost. It wasn't what I expected, it wasn't what I had trained for, you don't train for hell, you just face it...and either you're ready...or you're not. And my first taste of "Satan's Structure" shattered all my hopes and dreams. So I'd suggest Sasha quits binge watching The Hell in a Cell collection on The XWL Network.

[MAURO RANALLO]
To follow up on that, if it's something you can't prepare for...and it's the "unknown" why on earth would you want to compete inside Hell in a Cell by choice? Did you select this type of match because of your experience factor, perhaps you now feel comfortable where as before you didn't? Is there some symbolism to it? Like Chris Jericho said, it seems like you are bringing things full circle. If not for Sasha Banks, you would have beaten April in your rematch at The Slammy Awards and not only avenged your previous loss from your first encounter in Hell in a Cell...but become Women's Champion much sooner than you eventually did. She took that championship away from you, and now you are going to take her chance away inside the cell? Please, explain to us why you decided Hell in a Cell was the next step for you and Sasha.

[Natalya]
It's not the "next" step it's our "Final Stand." Experience is one reason yes, because as evidenced already, she's looking at this completely wrong. She's studying, she's working harder in the gym, she's trying too hard to not make the same mistakes that others have...but seeing as I'm one of those people that have made mistakes in this type of match? I've faced the worst that Hell has to offer, and I may not have won the first time, but I damn sure was going to the second time if it wasn't for my "best friend" getting a little too close for comfort. And that's because I no longer fear Hell, because I've lived it, I've endured it, I've felt every bit of it...I'm not nervous, because I've learned that it's just another Dungeon to THRIVE in...I was the only female graduate of The Hart Family Dungeon, I'm no stranger to torture, to pushing myself beyond basic human limits. And it wasn't until the night I won this, that I finally unlocked what's been inside of me all this time. I was trained by the best, to be nothing less...to be given the tools to overcome any challenge. I don't fear anything because after all this time, I've found power in that fear. While Hell in a Cell is still a beast that is hard to tame, it's power is that fear. So if you take that away? If you suffer your greatest loss in there, and somehow crawl out of the depths of Hell STILL able to fight another day, if that fire within you is still burning, even if it's faint...then what's left to be afraid of? A failure? You mean the one I came back from to become The CHAMPION that stands here tonight?

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 3PptNp4

[Natalya]
Sasha, I don't want you to be afraid of this match, to stress over if you're ready for it or not, because I held The Iron Woman Classic to find the best, and that was you...and I won't settle for some scared little girl that stays up late the night before living in everyone's else pasts instead of looking to what is in her present. All you need to do, is believe that you are ready for anything, because you either will be or you won't. No amount of home work will change that. I chose this match for a multitude of reasons. One, you're trapped in there with the woman whose crowning accomplishment you stole from her, and now your sins will ignite the flames of Hell to make you burn for what you did. Two, Final Stand is about pushing yourself to that next level, and 2018 has been exactly that for me. Every month, my victories have gotten bigger, they led me to BURY you alive, to be The Iron Woman between myself and April, to be WORTHY enough to challenge Ruby Riot in a Steel Cage, with my CAREER on the line and FINALLY become Women's Champion. Which led me to brave the challenge no champion's been successful in before, to dominantly defend in The Elimination Chamber. I don't want to play it safe in 2 weeks, I want to push myself even further by conquering the last Dungeon that remains.

[COREY GRAVES]
That actually brings me to my next question which is for you, Sasha. This isn't the same Natalya you've encountered in the past, she's truthfully on a completely different level. She's bested the best this division has to offer, she's overcome things that I still cannot believe I've witnessed her overcome. Not only defending in The Elimination Chamber, but immediately after fending off a potential cash-in from former Miss Money in The Bank Carmella. What makes you a different Sasha this time around? Because I think we can all agree that the Sasha she buried alive...certainly doesn't stand a chance against her. She said that her experiences made her stronger, made her The Champion you're challenging in 2 weeks in The Main-Event of Final Stand. What has your experience taught you? Has anything been unlocked that perhaps changed your way of thinking or even how you compete in that ring? Is Sasha Banks a "legitimate" threat to Natalya's reign as Women's Champion? And I want you to look deep and explain why because with all due respect you are one of the best today, and you've bounced back with incredible victories of your own this year especially winning yet another tournament, this time one by far the most grueling than any in XWL ever before. But this whole "because I am" thing leaves me feeling as if maybe you're putting on a front. Natalya needed to beat April at Downpour last year, but that didn't happen. So needing it isn't going to be enough of a reason for why you believe you're going to win.

Corey made it loud and clear who that question was meant for but there was still silence from both women. Sasha Banks has turned her attention to the floor and ponders in silence for a little longer. It's like she wanted to say one thing but she couldn't. The words couldn't come to her. Eventually they did and surely it might not have been the answe we were expecting from her. There was a lack of ego to it and bragging about how she's so good and better than everyone else and your typical Sasha Banks bullshit.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 YeCmAvi

[SASHA BANKS]
I think we are going to have to wait and see. Buried Alive was a life-changing match for me and I said it before and I'll say it again. I was put on the shelf for a couple months. I wasn't allowed to wrestle and I wasn't allowed in the gym for the longest time. Some might say I'm lucky to still compete at the level I compete at. Most of all though, I was given time to sit back and think. I was given the chance to evaluate things in my career to try and improve myself as a wrestler. I was given the chance to ask myself what is wrong about the way I wrestle and I am hoping to fix the flaws in my moveset that might lead to my defeat. Like this time I'm not going to be making some crude remarks about her uncle when I had the win in the palm of my hand. I'm just going to win the match. I'm going to win the match because that is what this is about this time around. So yes, mentally I feel like I'm possibly better than I was before. I have my eyes on the prize and this time I'm more focused... but we won't know the answer to that question until the bell rings and a winner is declared at Final Stand. Am I different? Am I better? Do I have what it takes to beat Natalya this time? We'll have to wait and see. I want to say yes but Corey, you'll get your answer at Final Stand when the two of us fight. That's when you'll know if I was a different competitor this time around or if this is still the same Sasha Banks that we know and... hate.

[COREY GRAVES]
Understandable. I will of course be keeping a close on the match from right he-

[SASHA BANKS]
And I'm sorry that I can't give you the long responses that Natalya does. I would rather go back and let people watch what happened rather than saying the same thing over and over again. Like seriously, we get it. "I came from the Hart Dungeon and I struggled through this and April did this to me but I won this match." It's really the same promo over and over and over again, Corey. I'm trying my best to keep things fresh and new for people like you.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 J3GrTTU

[Natalya]
Or perhaps Corey, Sasha has simply run out of ways to try and excuse her inadequacies. How many times can you say someone got lucky, or that it'll be different next time before you have to face the cold hard facts, like you'll face the cold hard steel that will surround us? She has nothing to say because what can she say? How many times does she have to lie to herself, and all of us before she finally open her eyes to the truth. Fact is, she turned her back on me because I was an embarrassment to be around, I was the friend that made her look bad strictly by association, and it was too much for her to handle...she would put me out of my misery once and for all and rise to heights she belongs at. Except, none of that happened, the opposite really, she fell...six feet under in a dirt covered grave while I rose to new heights.

[MAURO RANALLO]
To that point Natalya, you could say you are the favorite to win, the feel good victory, the previous matches between you two that have seen you with your hand raised at the end of them. And we know everything you've overcome to have this resurgence of your career, but there's a fine line between confidence and cockiness. Your downfall in the past at Final Stand was believing your were above everyone, and it's an obstacle that many have issues in balancing when they go on a truly dominant tear like what you did in your arrival back in 2009, and also have done thus far in 2018. What advice would the Natalya of now give the Natalya of old? So eight years of struggles and let downs and disappointment could've been avoided. I'm sure you don't regret anything that's happened on your second rise to dominance but I'd wager a part of you wishes the dominance never stopped.

[Natalya]
I think to realize that as good as I may think I am, there's always someone better on a different day. As incredible as it is to be "unstoppable" and to have been such for 7 months now...it's unrealistic to expect that to last forever, so I think the Natalya of now is enjoying it for every last second. I'm confident yes, because I believe in myself again, and I've made my biggest critics, like Sasha...believe in me too. But I'm not too arrogant to be blind to the challenger that awaits me in that Cell. I may have been the better Woman before, but in wrestling there are no guarantees. The past does not define you, otherwise I wouldn't be where I am today. It is motivation, and that same motivation that turned my career around, could very well turn Sasha's as well. The old Natalya 8 years ago would be foolish enough to think otherwise. I talk a big game yes, because I think I've earned that right to, but all the drama and bravado aside, I see Sasha Banks for who she's always been. One hell of a competitor, I may not respect her for my own personal reasons that I know I should be above...but I'm not going to underestimate her for even a second. That is my mistake 8 years ago, as opposed to now.

[COREY GRAVES]
With Final Stand on the horizon, and the huge historical implications that await...let's end this with one final question for both of you. After Hell in a Cell, and one of you is Women's Champion, where do you see the division? Is this the first of many Main-Events? Is there a challenger you're dying to have challenge you? And not only that, with a new Miss Money in The Bank being crowned on the night you two go to hell and back, literally...who do you see emerging as the new holder of that contract? Currently, we know that April, Kaitlyn, and Nia Jax will be apart of it, there are still 3 open spots, anyone you hope gets one of those spots and goes on to win? We'll start with you the challenger, Sasha.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 NiHuvig

[SASHA BANKS]
I think we can all agree that this is the dawn of a new division regardless of who wins. I think women will be taken more seriously. While yes, there will be those ignorant ones who can't accept the idea of a woman being the program to watch on a show like this... I think the division has a bright future ahead of them and it starts with us at Final Stand. I'm not going to say this will be the first of many because these girls have gotta learn to keep up with me - with us - if they want that main event. If they aren't on our level than why the hell should they get a main event? Step up and let's see what you are made of. Who would I like to face though? Uhhh... anyone? I'll take on anyone who thinks they're on my level. Anyone except Liv Morgan because I think we all know what happened when she stepped up to me. She got stepped on and kicked out. Anyone else though is fair game. Especially if their name begns with an 'A' and ends with a '-pril' because I think we have a lot of unfinished business and once I finish of Natalya... maybe you'll be next. Maybe you won't be. I want those who deserve a shot. I want those who will bring the best out of me like Natalya does. In fact, hey, give me Natalya again. I would happily face her again considering half this division isn't worth the dirt on the bottom of my shoes.

[Natalya]
I hope the entire division takes Final Stand as inspiration for their own careers. Nobody honestly ever thought this day would come, but it is...it's official, this is confirmation of all of our hard work, all of us collectively are why the Women are headlining Final Stand and I am giddy over what the future has in store for us after everything is said and done. Defending this in The Elimination Chamber was exciting, and I'd love to further push myself to elevate not only my reign but this division that much further. Like what if at Cyberslam I defended against 5 more hungry challengers in a Six Pack Challenge? Maybe we throw The Gauntlet down and see if unlike every other Champion in the division before me, I can survive it and be left standing with my title by the end of it. I'm dying to get in the ring with Kaitlyn I'm so happy that she was cleared to come back and I know we could have a great match. I'll also steal Sasha's sentiment and say I'd love to have a rematch with April where this time she's The Challenger and I'm The Champion. Facing my fellow third generation sister Tessa Blanchard would be an incredible moment itself. Honestly as politically correct it may be...I'd be happy to face anyone because it would mean I would still have this, I would still be Women's Champion...and I'd be honored to defend it against whoever thinks they have what it takes to take it from me. When it comes to Money in The Bank, I think Alexa Bliss being apart of that match considering the last one she pulled it down for Nia could be interesting. Maybe Demon Allie? She really impressed me in our match. Or even, why not Lana? We know her husband can go, let's see what she's got. I don't know who will win, or who the remaining spots will go to, but I know one thing. I was ready for Carmella, and I'll be ready for them.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Well thank you ladies and joining us, this has been an  insightful interview..I speak of course for practically everyone when I say we are so proud of how far both of you have come, the incredible things you've both already done, and the magical moment that awaits us in 2 weeks at Final Stand when you clash for The Women's Championship inside Hell in a Cell to close out the show. You are The Main-Event, let that sink in one more time ladies. You are The Main-Event, and both of you will forever be immortalized when the dust settles and one of you is Women's Champion. We wish both of you the best of luck, and have a great rest of your evening.

Both women thank Mauro as the interview ends and the show rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 1:04 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 IU63hKj XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 YOJU5xz

{Corey Graves}
WHAT?

Mauro Ranallo
I can't believe it!

As the fans roar as this upset, James Ellsworth stands up off of Wyatt's body, looking just as stunned as everyone else over his win. After getting his hand raised by the announcer, he begins a victory lap around the ring, smiling ear to ear.

Mauro Ranallo
Well, folks, I guess miracles do happen as we have just witnessed here tonight!

However, the noise of the crowd quickly moves from shocked happiness to just shocked as in the midst of his running around the ring Ellsworth gets decked by a clothesline from Wyatt!

Mauro Ranallo
Oh come on now!

{Corey Graves}
What? It's understandable he's frustrated after losing to that thing!

Wyatt picks up Ellsworth's now limp body like a ragdoll and hoists him over his shoulder. After carrying him around the ring with him for a minute or so, Wyatt eventually decides to just dump Ellsworth out of the ring onto the hard floor below. After doing so he finally turns towards the camera, and the audience at home can see the animalistic rage on his face. He turns towards the entrance ramp and screams the word "ELIAS" before dropping to his knees in wait.

Mauro Ranallo
This obsession of Bray Wyatt of eliminating Elias from his life, to be able to "extinguish" him as he's said, has apparently driven him to the point where he can't focus enough to win even matches such as this.

{Corey Graves}
I think we're witnessing a side of Wyatt that may become even uglier than any we have ever seen before.

Despite Wyatt's wishes, Elias never shows on the entrance ramp. The last thing we see before a commercial break is Wyatt's unmoving glare towards the top of the ramp.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 1:07 am

Fatal 4 Way Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 YyOb4P8 XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 0Rz1hTa
XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 UwjO6Jd XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 SprnWhU

At the fall of the Ref's hand for the third time the arena erupts in pure excitement, joy and appreciation for the match and how it was executed; At the same time Adam Cole rises from Aiden English's body to his knees and with what little energy he had left raises his hands above his head in victory. This match was absolute insanity, each man tonight proving how awesome their faction was and gave a glimpse of possible open doors in the future of XWL. Cole sat up on his knees for a moment to catch his breath, meanwhile the other competitors are laying at different parts of the ringside area, both inside and outside of the ring, to finally rest their bodies after such a strenuous and intense match that went down to the wire. After a moment of rest and the crowd had died down some after going nuts for this long, but exciting match, Adam Cole begins to stand to his feet and after this the referee comes over to Adam to lift his hand.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Adam-cole-nxt-tv-32118

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a match each of these men put on tonight; it left me and I think it is safe to say this crowd wanting more of what these men and their respected groups have to offer.

[Corey Graves]
Mauro I totally agree with you, this match was AMAZING. Each Superstar in that ring gave it their all to come out the victor, but on this night the winner was Adam Cole.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Let's not forget that Adam Cole is representing the Undisputed Era, and the man he pinned to beat was a member of the Cabinet. These two groups have been at a merciless war with each other and have traded blows for weeks. Was Cole's victory tonight foreshadowing of what is to come at Final Stand in just a few weeks?

[Corey Graves]
I guess we'll have to tune in to find out, Mauro.

The Commentators go on and on as usual after a match, but in the ring after Cole's hand was raised, Adam walks around the ring a few times before walking straight to the center and faces the camera, he squats and hangs his head low before snapping back up and shouting together with the XWL Universe

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Tumblr_p4xo90C5fr1tuenido1_540

[Adam Cole and XWL Universe]
ADAM COLE BAY BAY!

After Cole's signature taunt, a huge grin crosses his face as usual and Cole then brings his arms together to spell "U.E." for the Undisputed Era. Following this moment the cameras fade to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:10 am

The video made to hype up XWL Superstar Chris Sabin comes to a conclusion and the show rolls on. We head backstage where Renee is standing by with Roman Reigns. She seems a little hesitant to ask a question since she tried last week and she was shot down and the microphone was taken from her. It looks like she makes sure they are good to go before the Canadian finally speaks up and begins to do her job; proceeding forward with her very first question of many for the Big Dog to answer.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 T6KZ0oV

[RENEE YOUNG]
Roman Reigns, I have -

Roman is seen looking over past Renee Young at something that is off camera. His brows are furrowed and this confused look takes over his face. Almost like he isn't sure how to feel about whatever he's looking at. Once again, Roman stops Renee where she is mid-sentence and speaks up over her.

[ROMAN REIGNS]
Pardon the interruption, Renee, but it seems like we have some guests.

Renee turns and looks in the same direction that Roman is.

[ROMAN REIGNS]
If the two of you are looking for Bulgaria, Russia or wherever the hell y'all are from, you ain't gonna find it here. I suggest the two of you turn around and get to stepping before I put the whooping on your so-called super athlete again.

The camera pans over to the right to expose Rusev and his wife Lana as they walk into the shot. The crowd in the arena can be heard booing even from the backstage area where the interview was set to take place.

{Lana}
Извиняюсь, Renee. I'm sure you only felt the need to entertain this Samoan savage because my Rusev and I have been busy doing press junkets to satisfy you unclean western villagers. Although I can't say that I blame you, Rusev is a genuine superstar, the first of his kind, and it truly gives us hope for your country that your people are starting to realize this.. However, something must be done about-

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Ipb4oKym

Lana extends her hand and brings the attention back to the Big Dog.

{Lana}
You jungle people who think you can just run around here like a pack of wild animals that are all somehow distant relatives of that "The Rock" man. With your silly arm tattoos and your stupid, primal attitudes. My Bulgarian Brute crushes wild animals with his bare hands, and you are no different. I think it is time to put the "Big Dog" down and crush him. Don't you agree, Rusev?

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 UqGXV8am

The Ravishing Russian displays a cold and wicked grin as she brings her fist up into the shot of the camera while the mic slides to the right of the screen to catch Rusev's thoughts on the matter.

{Rusev}
Calling them wild animals is an insult to wild animals, just like you are an insult to your family's “Legacy.” Cody was just like you and look at what happened to him. You call yourself the “Big Dog” and you're right, because that's all you are: A dog. What is the American saying, every dog has his day? Last week was your day, but today is Rusev's day.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 NoAahUbm

{Lana}
And it is going to be ravishing.

Lana chimes in, smiling pompously. Roman seemed to take a little offence to one of the things that they said. It wasn't the mention of his cousin, the cheap shot at his tattoo or anything like that. In fact, it was the fact he was compared to someone like Cody Rhodes. Roman shook his head and laughed before responding.

[ROMAN REIGNS]
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I think that's a little stretch now by comparing me to Cody. I'm not some skinny white boy who tucks his tail between his legs when the going gets tough 'cause I can't handle what's in front of me. Allow me to remind you who I am. I'm Roman Reigns, but you can call me the guy who put a whooping on your ass two weeks in a row. You look tough but you sure as hell aren't resilent. Why don't you scram before I make it three times in a row? I'll even go easy on you this time so you actually have a chance. How's that sound? Sound like a date?

Rusev steps up eagerly, a furious and dangerous glare on his face as Lana simply places her hand on his chest and he stops in his tracks. The Ravishing Russian narrows her eyes at the Big Dog as she assesses the situation at hand.

{Lana}
Все още не, Rusev. Все още не..

Almost on command, Rusev stands down as Lana turns her attention back to Roman Reigns, who foolishly does not seem even slightly intimidated by the Brute or his bride.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Xes2X5am

{Lana}
You are a foolish and uncivilized man, Roman, but even fools have their time in the spotlight. Unfortunately for you and your peasant heritage, you are the one who has everything to lose. Your time at the top will soon come to an end, and it is Rusev who will throw you down, just as he did to this country's beloved John Cena tonight. You call yourself the "Samoan Superman," yes? My super-athlete just relinquished the American superman. He stood no chance, and as soon as the timing is right you, Roman Reigns, will share his fate. You would do well to take note of this fact the next time that your savage instincts make you believe that you are at any rate superior to my Bulgarian Brute.

{Rusev}
You take offense to being compared to Cody, but you are both the same. Your family's “legacy” was built on false claims and fluke victories, just like his was. Anybody can get a fluke victory, you managed two and I hope you enjoyed them because a third isn't in your future. Your ego will be your downfall, just like it will be the downfall of this pathetic excuse of a “superpower.” You can make all the jokes you want, but the next time you decide to attempt one at Rusev's expense, the might of Bulgaria will CRUSH your Samoan “Legacy” and it will be you who's the joke.

Lana laughs in delight and pats her hand on Rusev's chest a few times as she grins at Roman Reigns.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 JbIfSUDm

{Lana}
Do not make the mistake of thinking your fight here is over. Rusev and I have great plans for the future, and your downfall will be just one of the many accomplishments that Rusev will boldly achieve during his first year in XWL. The Ravishing Year of Rusev~

As Lana speaks, she glances up as though she's seeing it in lights.. Meanhile Rusev's eyes remain deadlocked on the Big Dog.

{Lana}
Yes.. I like this.. Now, step aside.

The Ravishing Russian's face snaps out of it and jumps right back into business mode as she keeps one arm locked around Rusev's with her spare hand place firmly on his chest. Roman Reigns stands his ground as the Eastern European duo brush passed. Rusev's head had turned slightly as he was walking by, following Roman's every move while his eyes remained unwavering and relentless. He and Roman share a brief stare down before Lana finally manages to reel in her Brute by wedging her arm between the two in order to continue along their path, calmly scolding Rusev in Bulgarian as the interview fades out.

{Lana}
Ще дойде времето му, но все още не е време.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:11 am

666th post, only took me 7 years.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 GvqFsk2
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 am

Sam wrote:

Still less time than it took Natalya to win a title again.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:25 am

P.R Son wrote:
Sam wrote:

Still less time than it took Natalya to win a title again.

She was just missing a little positive reinforcement.

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 DJiTVWx
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 7:41 am

We pan backstage to find Dean Ambrose standing next to Renee Young. Both titles are held tightly over his shoulders and Dean looks pretty happy with himself. And why shouldn't he be? After the great two weeks he's had

[Renee Young]
Dean, the last two weeks you have defended not only the World Heavyweight Championship when you defeated Sami Zayn, but defended the Television title when you beat Evil last week. We are so close to Final Stand and everyone wants to know just who your opponent is gonna be?

Dean smiles and begins to talk but before he can even get a word out he is knocked to the ground. Dean can do nothing but cover up while the two men stomp at him. Finally the two men turn around to reveal that it's Kevin and Sami. The crowd boo but the two men don't care. Sami orders Kevin to get Dean up. Kevin brings Ambrose to his feet and holds his arms behind his back. Sami smiles sadistically as he takes his time sending punches into the helpless face of Dean Ambrose. After the fourth punch Dean's eye is slightly swollen. One more punch makes Dean's nose bleed. It's at this moments that Dean lashes out with a kick that pushes Zayn back. The force of the push off of Zayn sends Kevin and Dean tumbling backwards. Dean rolls with the moment and gets to his feet m. Zayn is helping Owens up and checking to make sure both are okay. Before Sami and Kevin can advance on Dean again Kevin is pushing Zayn to the ground. Just in time to cause you can hear the sound of something whizzing through the air. The camera can make out a knife flying back where Zayn was standing. Both men share shocked and terrified expressions as the camera slowly turns to see Dean's hand outstretched with a look of murder on his face. It's clear Dean is out for blood. Dean almost let's loose a roar as he charges forward. Owens gets to his feet to protect his friend but receives a Gun Stun out of nowhere for his troubles. Sami back peddles as Dean walks slowly towards him. Sami manages to scramble to his feet and just like that the fight is back on. Dean and Sami are trading lefts and rights as they fight their way down the hallway

The cameraman quickly rushes through the backstage area to get to the source of the other incident going on. From the distance we see two men brawling with one another but as we get close, we are able to clearly see who it is. It's AJ Styles and the Intercontinental Champion, Chris Jericho, exchanging punches and not holding back on one another. They cause a few things to get knocked over as they bump into it but that's not enough to distract either long enough to let the other take advantage. One of them is able to get that though. The advantage over the other. Chris Jericho with a quick knee to the gut before he quickly throws Styles' back into one of the large garage-like doors that's backstage near the exit.

[MAURO RANALLO]
This has been building for weeks, Corey! This isn't just Sami Zayn versus Dean Ambrose or Chris Jericho versus AJ Styles anymore. This is all out gang warfare between these two teams. And someone is going to need to stop these guys before someone gets seriously hurt. Especially this close to the biggest show in XWL History! How much would suck to not have someone like Dean Ambrose or Chris Jericho at the show they are on the poster for?

The Phenomenal One holds his head in pain as Jericho taunts him. He shouts vulgar things at the former champion and laughs in his face. Anything to degrade him and make him feel like shit. Surely that was easier said than done when you are talking about someone like AJ Styles but let Chris Jericho have this moment, alright? Jericho slaps AJ Styles over the side of his head and pushes him forward a couple of steps. Then he grabs AJ by the back of his head and goes to throw him against a production box but Styles uses his boot to stop himself from being thrown. An elbow to the gut stops Jericho and then AJ throws a punch of the Intercontinental Champion's head. Jericho stumbles backwards and away from AJ Styles. Anything to get away from him. Any chance to create some distance between themselves. Styles isn't going to let him get away. Jericho started this and Styles wanted to end this. Jericho grabs the first thing he could get his hands on and it was a trash can and he threw it behind him to try and create a distraction of some kind. It distracts Styles for only a second but he still comes at Jericho. Though, the Phenomenal One is stopped as Jericho throws an unfolded steel chair at AJ. It bounces off of him. The chair smacks the ground with a large noise. Jericho then throws another chair at AJ and it again hits him. This gives Jericho the chance to slide into the locker room closest to him. AJ follows but as he enters, Jericho tackles him back first into the nearest wall.

[COREY GRAVES]
I can't say I blame anyone for not trying to stop these two. This has been building for months - since Chris Jericho made his return to XWL and attacked AJ Styles and Finn Balor in front of the Japanese crowd. The Alpha won't stop until Bullet Club is gone and now that he's aligned with Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens, this vision might come true at Final Stand?

Jericho shakes his head clear and grabs it when doing so. Under his breath, he mutters something. Something along the lines of 'son of a bitch' before he turns his attention back to the man with a rightful rematch for the championship. His fingers tangled in his hair as Jericho pulled Styles up to his feet. With an angry look clearly viewed on the champion's face, he watches Styles before throwing him into a few of the superstar's bags. They, along with Styles, fall to the ground. One of the bags is picked up and Jericho throws it onto Styles who tries to block it but it was too pick to block the brunt of the hit. The bag is then unzipped and Jericho pulls out some dirty clothes from it. As hard as he could, even though there was no chance of them hurting, Jericho begins to pelt Styles with a few articles of dirty clothes.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
YOU DIRTY SOCCER MOM!

Jericho continues his assault with the clothes - socks, shirts and pants hitting Styles.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
YOU DON'T DESERVE MY CHAMPIONSHIP!

Again, the suitcase was thrown at Styles. And then another one was thrown at him. Finally, a third one was thrown at him and that seemed to be the last of it. He whispered the word 'bastard' under his breath as he began to walk away. Perhaps to go assist his stable-mate Sami Zayn in his fight against Dean Ambrose so they could have the numbers advantage on their side. We cut back to another cameraman who's now covering the Ambrose and Zayn brawl in another part of the backstage area and it appears as though Ambrose has begun to get the upper hand in this war, he sends Zayn flying across the hallway and crashing back first into the concrete wall. Zayn crumbles to a seated position on impact and Ambrose pounces, reigning down rights and lefts until.....

CRACK!!!!

Ambrose let out a scream of pain before collapsing to the floor following a brutal chair shot right to his spine, the culprit? none other than Chris Jericho who's now arrived on scene to aide his Alpha Club brother Sami Zayn in this ambush turned all out brawl. Zayn rises to his feet and begins to stomp the hell out of Ambrose whilst Jericho stares off into the distance, something clearly has his attention, but what exactly? we don't know, it's almost as if a light bulb has gone off in his head as he moves towards what he was staring at, a catering table that was setup just down the hall, he drops the chair and makes his way down the hall towards the table, he clears off the table of all the food and beverages and drags it on it's legs to the area just beside Zayn and Ambrose. Jericho throws in a stomp of his own at Ambrose before signaling to Sami to drag Ambrose to his feet, Zayn uses what strength he has left to hoist Ambrose up to a wobbly vertical base from behind whilst also trapping his arms behind his back in a tiger suplex type of grip. Jericho laughs in the face of the worn down and out of it World Heavyweight Champion, even going as far as to spit in his face and slap him afterwards, Jericho yanks Ambrose away from Zayn and places him between his legs, he hoists him up in powerbomb position whilst Zayn stands to his right assisting the hold double powerbomb style, within a matter of seconds Ambrose' fate seems clear, he's going to crash and burn through that table at the hands of the Alpha Club until all of a sudden...

CRACK!!!

The same steel chair that Jericho had used to hit Ambrose with has now been used against him at the hands of the Phenomenal One who's managed to make his way here and even up the numbers. Ambrose was able to stumble to his feet on the opposite side of the table once Jericho broke the powerbomb grip due to the impact from the chair shot. Ambrose used the table as a launch pad of sorts by stepping atop it with one foot and launching over it and straight down onto Sami Zayn where he unleashes another flurry of lefts and rights. Styles meanwhile had reared the chair back above his head and brought it down like a wrath from the gods with a thunderous chair strike to the spine of the Intercontinental Champion, a shot so thunderous that it's almost as though he convulsed upon impact due the shooting pain that went up his spine.

Styles proceeded to toss the chair to the side and began to survey the landscape around him, he noticed that Jericho had slowly crawled his way to one of the steel rolling cargo carts that are a constant sight throughout the backstage area. Jericho attempted to use the cart as a resting spot to try and catch his breath and regain his bearings, it's clear that he was very out of it at this point, but at the last possible second, Jericho was able to notice Styles charging at him at full speed with a V-Trigger attempt that damn well could decapitate Jericho's head if he didn't get out of the way RIGHT NOW, which is exactly what he managed to do causing Styles' knee to ram into the cart full force and leaving the Phenomenal One clutching his knee and screaming out in pain, in that one moment, the XWL Universe had the air taken right out of their lungs, could that be it? is he hurt? if he is? how bad is it? will he miss Final Stand 10? all these questions and more were racing through the heads of the XWL Universe right now as AJ clutched at his knee in pain.

It was at that moment that XWL's entire security staff rushed onto the scene and separated the two stables from one another, Ambrose dropped to a knee to attend to Styles along with the medical staff whilst Zayn and Jericho licked their wounds on the other side of the security line, in that moment XWL's General Manger Ms. Layla El had made her way to the scene of this situation as well.

(Layla)
THIS STOPS NOW!!!

(Layla)
Alpha Club, You want Bullet Club this bad? You wanna try and prove to the world that Alpha Club is the superior Club? Well you're gonna get your chance, not because you've somehow bullied me into giving you an opportunity to take out the Bullet Club, but because I know AJ and Dean is gonna be chomping at the bit to right the wrong that you guys have gone and committed tonight. If the 4 of you wanna go and start World War 3 amongst yourselves around here? Then who am I to stop it, go ahead, be my guest, but I'm gonna tell you this right now, I AM NOT gonna have World War 3 breakout here on Anarchy, not when the biggest pay per view in XWL history is right around the corner. If you guys wanna hurt each other so badly, if you wanna make history with a battle for the ages, a battle that will be talked about in XWL lore forever? then we're gonna do it at Final Stand, and not just any Final Stand, Final Stand X, a night which will celebrate 10 years of history with a night full of action that will live on in people's hearts and minds for years to come, and I'm gonna make sure that this match between Alpha Club and Bullet Club will not go down as just "any ole match" on the card.

(Layla)
A situation like the one we have at hand here culminating on a night as historic as Final Stand X can only mean one thing, that this match must embody three words...

FIRST TIME EVER!!!

(Layla)
At Final Stand X, in the co main event, for the FIRST TIME EVER, a winner take all Tag Team Elimination Match will take place in which the stakes have never been higher. Dean Ambrose will team with AJ Styles and Chris Jericho will team with Sami Zayn. If Alpha Club wins, Chris Jericho retains his Intercontinental title and Sami Zayn becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion. If Bullet Club wins, Dean Ambrose retains his World Heavyweight Championship and AJ Styles becomes the new Intercontinental Champion. Pride will be on the line for your respective stables, but so will the gold. Now I'm gonna have security escort the 4 of you back to your respective locker rooms, if I hear of any more fighting between the 4 of you tonight then I will have no choice but to cancel that history making match and hand out some suspensions WITHOUT PAY instead.

On the heels of that history making announcement the security team splits in half, one half leading Alpha Club down one hallway towards their locker room, and the other half leading Bullet Club down another hallway towards their locker room as Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:14 am

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 9HkMqJVXWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 HHid7qn

[Corey Graves]
Nakamura wins! I guess Matt Sydal isn't so great after all!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Are you kidding me? Nakamura clearly hit Sydal with a low blow!

[Corey Graves]
I saw nothing like that

The crowd boos Nakamura who simple winks and takes multiple bows. He is soaking up their hate and laughing about it. As he takes a final bow his face suddenly scrunches up in pain and that itself turns into agony. The source is Matt Sydal's arm being launched into the crotch of Nakamura. The home town hero clearly intended on getting his payback! Nakamura falls to the ground, squirming as Sydal stands up and receives a standing ovation from the crowd. He grins before looking at Shinsuke and shrugging his shoulders and exiting the ring. Nakamura might have won the match but it was Matt Sydal who was the last man standing tonight!
Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 4:31 pm

Main Event

Six Woman Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 CddFt1P

*After about 30 minutes of exhilarating tag team action we find Dakota Kai in the ring with Nia Jax.  The size difference between the two is immense and obviously a sight to behold.  The duo of Tessa and Emma are on the apron demanding that Nia tag them in.  Dakota herself is on the floor courtesy of an effortless scoop slam by Nia, and she's crawling towards her corner to attempt to make a tag to April or Kaitlyn who each have their arms extended, reaching with as much extension as they can to aid their ally.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Things aren't looking too great for Dakota Kai at this moment in time.  She really needs to make the tag.

*Nia ignores the demands of her teammates who continue to call for the tag, realizing that Dakota is easy prey.  Instead she advances on Dakota before she can make the tag to April or Kaitlyn. She grabs Dakota by her hair and in a feat of strength lifts Dakota to her feet from a laying down position as she shrieks in agony.*

[Corey Graves]
Nia Jax is so impressive.  That isn't a little girl or a rag doll... Dakota Kai is a grown woman! And she picked her up effortlessly.

*Nia smirks before lifting Dakota onto her shoulders, setting up for an Samoan drop sure to flatten the poor girl. But before anything like that can happen Dakota somehow shows enough resilience to wiggle herself free! Dakota slips down the back of Nia and lands on her feet with cat-like agility.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
The agile Dakota Kai counters.  Now's her chance to outmaneuver the slower Jax and make the tag!

*Nia turns around but Dakota is far too quick and crawls her way in between the legs of Jax before diving and slapping the hand of Kaitlyn!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
And there it is!  The tag has been made!

*Kaitlyn is in the ring instantly and is all fired up as the crowd cheers. She is on Nia with a flurry of punches and forearms until Nia pushes her away, again showcasing her strength, sending her sliding across the ring. Kaitlyn runs at Nia, ducking a clothesline and coming back with a flying forearm that knocks Nia backwards. Nia teeters but doesn't fall, her legs like tree trunks rooted into the ground. Kaitlyn repeats the action only to receive the same result. She charges once again only for Nia herself to charge with a scream and flatten Kaitlyn with a body check, tired of her opponent's feeble attempts to take her down.*

[Corey Graves]
Talk about hitting a brick wall.  Actually, I think the brick wall might hurt a little less!

*Fatigued Nia goes to her corner for a break and to conjure up her next plan of destruction. It's at this moment that Emma slaps the back of Nia, completing a tag. Emma screams, demanding that Nia leave the ring while Nia herself snarls in anger. Emma steps through the ropes satisfied with herself as she turns to Nia and sticks her tongue at her. Emma turns around, intent on ending Kaitlyn. As soon as Emma turns around she is damn near broken in half by a spear from Kaitlyn!  The crowd goes crazy!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
SPEAR!  That's it!  This one's over!

*Kaitlyn quickly makes the cover!

1!

2!

*Before the ref can bring his arm down for the three count, Tessa is in the ring stomping the life out of Kaitlyn's head. The ref is yelling for her to stop but she keeps going.  That is until she is grabbed by her hair and thrown to the middle of the ring. Cheering erupts throughout the arena. Tessa looks up to see April standing across from her, a look of anger written across her face. Tessa stands up slowly as the two size each other up. Within a millisecond the two are at each other. Tessa throws a clothesline that April ducks. April begins to swing freely on Tessa who eats multiple punches. After dazing Tessa, April runs the opposite ropes. She springs off the ropes into a backflip Pele that lands right on the top of Tessa's head. The maneuver sends Tessa down to the mat.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's all breaking down here right now.  The official needs to maintain some order here!

*April smiles the smile of a woman who enjoys inflicting pain. April turns around to see Kaitlyn charging at her all of a sudden. April out of shock falls down on her butt, an alarmed expression on her face. Kaitlyn herself looks surprised by her own actions and stops in front of April. With a look of brief regret she extends her hand to April who hasn't changed her startled look. Until that look turns to anger and April smacks the hand of Kaitlyn away. April hops to her feet and gets in the face of Kaitlyn who does not back down. *

[Corey Graves]
We had wondered how long this alliance would last.  April and Kaitlyn have a long documented history of being both friends and foes!  

*The crowd are egging on one of these women to throw a punch!  Dakota Kai senses the fragile situation and steps into the fray to attempt to be peacemaker.  As the discussions/arguments go on between the trio and before any woman can throw a punch or hug it out, Nia Jax comes barreling into the back of Kaitlyn sending her into Dakota Kai and April knocking all three women off their feet!*

[Corey Graves]
Nia Jax hits a strike!  All three of them went down like dominoes!

*The ever opportunistic duo of Emma and Tessa realize their opportunity and begin to prey on their fallen adversaries.  They begin to stomp away at their fallen foes while trash talking them.  Nia Jax then joins in and the match official has no choice but to call this match off.  It's chaos in the ring right now!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
There's the bell!  The referee had no other option!  This one is over.  Dare I say that Anarchy's main event has descended into anarchy here tonight!

*Emma and Tessa relent for a moment before discussing something which cannot be heard.  They both leave the ring pretty quickly, leaving Nia to continue picking away at the carcasses of April, Kaitlyn and Dakota.  They lift the ring apron and pull out a ladder!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh no!  This can't be good... you know they have evil intentions right now.

[Corey Graves]
Evil intentions?  No.  They're making a statement!  

*Emma and Tessa between them bring the ladder into the ring as Nia continues to stomp away, not realising what is going on behind her.  Emma calls her name out and she turns, but as quick as a flash she's eating metal as Emma and Tessa charge at her with the ladder taking her off her feet with one devastating smack to her face!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wow did you hear that impact?

[Corey Graves]
How could you not?  It was like a gunshot!  I guess that's one way to take Nia off her feet...

*Emma and Tessa put the ladder down for a moment, taking in that they are the last two standing.  They take this opportunity to start screaming that they should be in the Money In The Bank ladder match if they can do something like this to someone like Nia, and about what disgraces April and Kaitlyn are, when unbeknownst to them, April and Kaitlyn have recovered behind them!  They are again on the same page and have a look of malice in their eyes.*

[Corey Graves]
Uh oh!  Emma, Tessa... get out of there!  Don't turn around!

*Of course, they cannot hear Graves' warning and they turn around into a double dropkick!  Both women roll to the outside but are given little time to recover as April and Kaitlyn slide out immediately after them and begin their own physical onslaught much to the crowd's delight.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
You talk about even punishment... the chaos begins once again!

*Nia now has also seemingly cleared her head from the ladder shot, and although worse for wear, she decides to wade into the mix.  After all, she's always up for proving who is the most dominant woman and now she has a reason to take out everyone after Emma and Tessa's betrayal.  She begins by landing a clubbing blow onto the back of Kaitlyn, forcing her to drop to her knees before ragdolling April into the barricade.*

[Corey Graves]
How on earth is Nia still capable of such destruction after being hit in the face with a ladder?  Let me say that again... a ladder!  She's inhuman!

*The melee continues on the outside between everyone with each making their own comeback before being knocked back down again for several minutes.  Either way the crowd are loving this.  Nobody from the back is coming out to break it up.  After what seems like forever, the crowd's noise level begins to rise.  Something is happening off camera...*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my... are you seeing this?

*The forgotten entity in all of this, Dakota Kai, has set up and scaled the ladder in the ring close to the ropes on the side of the brawl while all of this has been going on.  She sits at the top assessing the situation before rising to her feet.  She looks around at the XWL Universe and shrugs before diving off and taking out all five women with a humongous cross body from the top of the ladder!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA!  She dove from the top of the ladder to the outside of the ring!

[Corey Graves]
This demolition derby just got annihilated by a dive bomber Mauro!  She flew from the top of that ladder in seemingly slow motion to wipe out everyone and herself!

*Even with her small frame, from that height, Dakota Kai was able to take out everyone on the outside.  All six women are now lying on the floor in a heap, motionless.  The fans are buzzing and a huge chant of "Holy Shit!" echoes around the arena.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't believe what we just witnessed!  I was upset about the way our main event ended but after this brawl... after... after what we just witnessed... I am in awe!

[Corey Graves]
Dakota Kai said she was out to make a statement tonight and she did just that.  No, actually each of these six women made a statement here tonight.  The XWL Women's Division is alive and well and arguably as strong as it's ever been.

*But!  The show isn't over just yet...*

*The theme song of Anarchy GM Layla hits!  She walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand to address the whole situation.*

XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 FE5lp8R

[Layla]
Ladies, ladies, ladies!  Normally I would be dragging every last one of you back into my office and reading you the riot act for ruining the main event of Anarchy when I give you an opportunity to shine on the Road To Final Stand... but it seems the XWL Universe like what they just saw!  So you know what?  Instead of punishing you, I'm going to give these people what they want to see.  At Final Stand X... it's not just going to be Kaitlyn, April and Nia Jax in the Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match... oh no!  You see, we have three more spots left in that match... and well... if I count how many women we have out here... well... it seems like a perfect fit!  

*The crowd goes beserk at this prospect and begins the fabled "YES!" chant.*

[Layla]
So on July 16th at Final Stand X... all SIX of you will be competing in the Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match!

*The crowd cheers in approval as each of the injured women look up at Layla holding their many injured body parts.  The three new additions somehow manage to grin a little, while the three already in the match eye up their new opponents like hawks.*

[Layla]
Now let's get some medical attention out here already!

*Layla's music hits once again as EMTs rush down the ramp either side of her to tend to the fallen women warriors.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a MAJOR announcement by our GM!  If what we just witnessed is any indication or a preview of what we can expect at Final Stand... we're in for a treat!

[Corey Graves]
History will be made Mauro!  That's for sure!  And Final Stand just got a whole lot more interesting than it already was...

*The final images we see before Anarchy goes off the air are close up shots of each of the six women's faces, each with varying degrees of pain from what just went down at the shows conclusion, all while Layla is watching on like a mother eagle watching over her nest...*

*The screen fades to the XWL logo as the show concludes as we come another week closer to the Showcase Of The Immortals... Final Stand X!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018   XWL Anarchy:  7/2/2018 -  7/9/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018
Page 1 of 1