Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018

Go down 
+9
Harmon
TheFilthParade
kpn012414
P.R Son
Austin
mandyrosestan
LazyEye513
KingWolf
Tango
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: United Center
Chicago, Illinois

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1. You Can't Ignore Me
For weeks now Alexa has tried her best to move past Asuka. Labeling her a bully and trying her best to paint herself as the hero. Last week Alexa looked to rack up another win when she took on Tessa Blanchard. The newbie who isn't even signed to XWL put up a much stronger fight though taking Alexa and the crowd by surprise. After capitalizing off a downed ref Alexa climbed the rope to finish things with a Twisted Bliss. Until Asuka. The Empress of Tomorrow made Alexa know that you cannot hide from your sins when she jumped on the apron and choked her out. Tessa made the cover leading to a huge upset. As we continue towards Final Stand we wait to see how Alexa responds

2. A Deadly Alliance
Pete Dunn proves week after week to be one of the most dangerous men on the roster. Injuring multiple people and with a focus on winning it's hard to imagine him becoming fearsome. Enter JBL. Since Matt Sydal has returned JBL has been recruiting and after a tense conversation The Bruiserweight has been added to those ranks. With both Money in the banks holders on his side, a man with no fear and less compassion as the muscle, and JBL at the head Matt Sydal and the rest of the locker room should fear The Cabinet

3. Come And Get It
No one could ever accuse Dean of being lazy. While battling the likes of Owens, Jericho, and Zayn he still takes pride in holding the Television Title. Dean responded to the challenge that Evil laid out last week only to be interrupted by The Usos. Words were thrown around but Dean decided he wanted to take on all challengers at once and challenged the Usos and Evil to a triple threat match. Layla, liking the thought of the match came out to make the match official. It was at this moment that Evil let it be known that his victory next week was guaranteed and that he would destroy everything he wanted. The match is made and one can only ask if Dean has bit off more than he can chew

4. Tugging on Superman's Cape
Sabin reminded everyone just how great in the ring he is when he took on Nakamura last week. He did exactly what Gable failed to do in his debut. He pinned Nakamura. Not satisfied with his win however though he decided he wanted to trash talk Gable which obviously provoked Gable. When all was said and done Sabin ended up being Germany's from the apron through the announcers table. While Gable had his moment this week, I doubt Sabin will just forget what happened. This isn't over

5. The Demon Returns
The Bullet Club for the first time don't have the numbers and have a target painted on their backs. The Bullet Club took on the alliance of Zayn, Jericho, and Owens. The Club gave it their all but the numbers just caught up to them leaving AJ to be rolled up by Jericho. Owens and Jericho immediately went to town on Styles making Dean come back to help. Though he was little help once Zayn was involved. It looked grim for The Bullet Club. That is until Balor. Balor, fresh from having no match, made the save to his former Club members. The odds were somewhat made even last week but one has to ask where he fits in and where he goes from here

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 0NATC0o XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 GGsIK6t

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 3CcLE3M XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 KmPdXhh

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 AROEfwe

2/3 Falls Match

Iron Woman Classic Semi-Finals

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 T8cTTqF XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 OCFaSJv

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 ZAgvSFW XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Zbu6i1W

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 KxH1zkQ XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 OLakhQA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 W5w7SiK XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 9HkMqJV

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 JETXQTV XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Gx3gZAr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 7DHkpfI XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 A6VStzU

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 IU63hKj XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Gy5OZZj

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 AuV46F4 XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 SprnWhU

2/3 Falls Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 GRlB191 XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 E9jZlia

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 UwjO6Jd XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 HHid7qn

Best of 7

Match #7

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 DoCztj1 XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 XOm9957

Main Event

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 CtHJfCd XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 03t1udq
XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 M2KswOD

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 5:02 pm

As XWL Anarchy goes live, we don't witness an extravagant display of pyrotechnics as we've come to expect...no, instead we head right into tonight's show with a theme belonging to one of XWL's most beloved stars.

The new tune of XWL's former Golden Boy Matt Sydal sounds, signaling his arrival after officially returning now 2 weeks ago making his first appearance on Anarchy since the very first episode of 2018 5 months ago. Fans clearly don't hold his walkout against him, reacting as loudly and positively as when he was last here as our Golden Ticket. It doesn't take long for the man that now seems to think of himself as "flesh and bone" as opposed to "golden" to step out onto the stage where the only bit of gold he's wearing is a golden ticket logo on the front of his jacket. The rest of his attire is very casual and dull, which we imagine reflects his last 5 months, going back to the days of when he wasn't an XWL Superstar.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, Matt Sydal may have been absent from last week's show following the brutal assault at the hands of his "boss" JBL...but he's making up for it by starting tonight off with presumably a bang.

[Corey Graves]
More like a fizzle, is he a glutton for punishment or something? He was severely reprimanded by The Leader of The Cabinet JBL, and last week instead of coming out and begging for the forgiveness of The Wrestling God...he skipped out on it all together.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Actually, I heard and while this isn't confirmed I'd bet more than a fair chunk of change on it given JBL's past behavior...but according to my sources Sydal's luggage was lost, and when it was later "found" days later...the individual in charge of luggage management was wearing a Rolex.

[Corey Graves]
That's just absurd...maybe he won the lottery.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sure, anyways...Thankfully his situation is slightly different than that of Johnny Gargano's, who of course was fired 2 weeks ago by The Miz. Sydal's contract however isn't so much in JBL's control therefore he can't fire him. But as an XWL Superstar. He is beholden to The Cabinet or per the settlement between XWL & JBL back when he brought a lawsuit to Vince McMahon himself for Sydal's refusal to uphold their verbal "agreement." Which means either he's with them, or his XWL contract is null and void.

[Corey Graves]
Which shows you how much of a gentlemen JBL is, because he could have simply demanded Sydal be fired and that'd be the end of it. But instead thanks to a little corporal punishment I'm sure Sydal will be singing a different tune tonight.

This is a far cry from the spectacle that Sydal's entrance had become, there's no special lighting or fancy graphics, not a single elaborate pose...it's just stripped to simply him walking down the ramp and heading into the ring. Clearly he doesn't feel like himself since being forced to join The Cabinet. He pulls a microphone out of his back pocket, then stares into the camera, showing off a very visible shiner which came after JBL struck him from behind, and Sydal of course would take a very unfortunate landing, his eye bouncing off of the mic he had used to air his grievances with. Now that same microphone is in his hands, and with it being two weeks since that incident, we intently watch as he lifts it up to speak.

[Matt Sydal]
I stand here, STILL...here! I don't know what JBL thought his "punishment" 2 weeks ago would resolve, but just like me springboarding from that apron, to a ladder he stood on moments away from winning Money in The Bank where I then "killed" his hopes of getting anywhere near The World Heavyweight Championship...it may have brought about temporary relief of your problem...but ultimately it changed NOTHING. Costing him Money in The Bank didn't remedy the trauma he's put me through, screwing him at The Elimination Chamber didn't suddenly give me my freedom to be the best damn thing in XWL again...and laying me out on this mat, didn't solve his problem with me, if anything...I'm a hell of a lot more pissed off!

His voice gets louder, and his eyes stare straight into the camera as if it were JBL.

[Matt Sydal]
I don't know who he thinks he's dealing with, but allow me to run down THE LIST for him. I'm THE KING OF THIS RING, THE GREATEST CHAMPION OF THESE UNITED STATES, THE YOUNGEST GRAND SLAM CHAMPION. THE FIRST EVER DUAL CHAMPION AS UNITED STATES AND INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, THE FIRST TO HOLD THE UNITED STATES TITLE, AND THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP...a World title reign that was conceived in a Fatal Four Way with EVERY OTHER MALE CHAMPION where I not only defended my title successfully, but CLAIMED ANOTHER...a reign that TO THIS VERY DAMN DAY IN SPITE OF EVERYONE'S BEST EFFORTS...IS THE RECORD TO BEAT, THAT CANNOT BE BEATEN! AND THAT'S JUST MY FIRST YEAR!

A rowdy audience breaks out in a "SYDAL! SYDAL! SYDAL!" chant as he needs not remind them who he is and what he's capable of because they've seen it first hand for themselves. At one time they hated him because he was so obnoxious and able to back it up better than anyone else...but now that is why they love him, because he doesn't just say he's the best he makes a damn strong case for it.

[Matt Sydal]
And like a fine wine, I've gotten EVEN BETTER with age...but I don't think we can say the same of you, can we "boss?" No don't get me wrong, in your day you were good, not great...but passable, maybe on some days even above average, not often...but y'know better than mediocre, right? But you know what your problem is, JBL? You don't seem to quite understand your "place" here. You're not the guy that's going to lead this unstoppable group, and hold every title hostage, or have every guy back there banging on your door begging to join you. You're the guy that can't make it on his own, so he recruits guys who actually can, and because he's such a great businessman, which is like the only "great" thing about you...THEY ACTUALLY THINK THEY NEED YOU! You tell them everything they wanna hear, you put them up on this imaginary pedestal but when the going gets tough, they're simply there to take the beating that your enemies really only want to give to YOU!

He pauses for a moment, shaking his head in disbelief.

[Matt Sydal]
See, that's their prerogative, if they wanna follow you to the end's of the Earth in hopes it one day makes them anything other than your bitch for hire...then hey, more power to them. But if you think that's EVER going to be me? You are in for one seriously rude awakening. I don't need you, if that wheel had never landed on you, I never would have acknowledged your existence because that is how little I think of you...and the fact that you have wormed your way into my life and TAKEN MY CAREER FROM ME...quite honestly, I'm at the point where I no longer give a F-

The unwilling member of The Cabinet stops himself, losing his temper to the point he almost uttered a word that we all know what it was, but he never really uses it as freely as others have in XWL's history. It's not his style, but being forced to be JBL's bitch isn't either.

[Matt Sydal]
What I'm trying to say is, I HATE YOU. Not you The Superstar, you the slimy businessman, that doesn't belong in MY ring. The washed-up hack that can't find happiness for himself...so he seeks to make everyone else's lives half as miserable as his is. You're the type of guy that stands in the middle of a street yelling at someone on the corner about how great you are, and how pathetic they are...and then a BUS SLAMS THROUGH YOU...and NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON CRIES! No, the opposite, they throw a parade in your dishonor! Because you have no honor, you have no respect, you have no redeeming quality about you, you don't even deserve to have your name leave my mouth and yet here we are! Now see, I'm done talking, I'm done playing these games with you. I don't want to speak to you, I want to hurt you...I want to ram my fist so far up your jaw that you will NEVER be able to nauseate us with your self-entitled spiels EVER AGAIN, and that you choke on every single last one of your teeth...

If there was ever a question about Matt's true feelings about JBL, there's your answer...he stands there, blood likely boiling while the audience is enticed by his emotion firing them up as well.

[Matt Sydal]
If you were a man, you'd walk down that ramp and we'd settle this, not like businessmen, not like WRESTLERS...but like MEN and beat the holy hell out of one another until every last issue was resolved in BLOOD. But that's not the type of individual I'm dealing with, is it? No. So bring your Cabinet, bring your security, bring your lawyers...bring whoever you have to in order to have enough confidence to step inside this ring with me, and let's END THIS!

The mood in the arena drastically changes, the cheering in support of one of XWL's most beloved Superstars is now replaced by booing in disdain over one of XWL's most hated groups, The Cabinet. It doesn't take long before The Leader himself JBL steps out onto the stage, followed closely behind by D'Angelo Diner, Mr. Money in The Bank Aiden English, and the man he propositioned to become his new head of security earlier last week, an offer The Bruiserweight Pete Dunne accepted and now Sydal finds himself in for a 4 on 1 encounter...

[Corey Graves]
Well, ask and you shall receive, but with four members of The Cabinet newly strengthened by the addition of Pete Dunne...this won't end well for Sydal.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt's no stranger to the number's game, last year the reason he even found himself in JBL's cooked grips is because he was so desperate for a partner against The Bullet Club that he put it all in the hands of a wheel to choose his partner.

[Corey Graves]
Which thanks to JBL they won that tag match, which then obligated Sydal to join, and for some reason Sydal's been defiant from the jump. Well, what do you do when a member refuses to fall in line? You have to reprimand them, which we're about to witness as a message to future members...that being in The Cabinet is an honor, and if you look down on it, they'll put you down.

But as they make their way down the ramp, now just outside the ring, all staring at Sydal like wolves about to circle a sheep...they appear to have something to say first. Each stands with a microphone in their hands, and Aiden is the first to clear his throat and address The "Golden Boy."

{Aiden English}
Frankly Matthew, you continue to astound me. Before your little leave of absence from the company, you were exposed for the fraud you are time and time again by a variety of folks, including of course, the Cabinet. All the smoke and mirrors, the grand entrances, the "Golden Ticket", all of it, laid bare for the world to see that it was simply hiding a worthless waste such as yourself. And now that you've returned, you think stripping away all of smoke and mirrors, downplaying your whole persona, that's going to save you somehow? All that does it make what a sham you are even more apparent.

English chuckles to himself and strokes his beard, before continuing to speak.

{Aiden English}
I mean, frankly, do you hear these allegations you're levying against Mister Layfield here? They're utterly ridiculous. Saying he "can't make it on his own", and that he can't find happiness, you really are going insane aren't you? Because deep down, you know, in spite of all your accomplishments you routinely list off with great pride, and all your cute t-shirts you help the company sell, the only person here that those statements apply to is YOU!

With a fire in his eyes, English looks to his Money in the Bank briefcase and raises it triumphantly.

{Aiden English}
You see Sydal, me having this briefcase perfectly encapsulates your entire career. At Downpour you made your grand return, pulled out all of the stops, and put yourself on the line all in order to stop the dastardly Cabinet from being near the World championship. And yet in spite of all that, it didn't work out. It never does work out, does it? Despite your best efforts, despite all your courage and valor and talent et cetera et cetera, YOU HAVE TRULY CAME AWAY WITH NOTHING!

English has now begun to frantically move back and forth while talking, as we begin to see the more dramatic side of Aiden English that we have not seen in months begin to unravel.

{Aiden English}
You..... you.... you stand in that ring and have the AUDACITY to see what you do about the great John Bradshaw Layfield, that no would cry if he died, that he's a "has-been", as if those aren't what can be said of YOU. Ask yourself Matt, has it ever occurred to you that there might be a reason that you're always so alone. Do you think anyone in that locker room would EVER want anything to with you? No one does! Not even your so-called "fans"! Sydal you indeed have the Midas touch, but what you touch does not turn to gold oh no, it turns to disappointment and failure, just like your entire career!

With his last emotional words, Aiden English wastes no time leaping his way onto the ring apron, staring Matt Sydal dead in the eyes as if he's about to come at him with the force of a stampede of wildebeests. JBL proudly stands on the floor looking to D'Angelo to see if he's got anything he'd like to say in addition to Aiden's powerful address against the thorn in all of their sides. But The Pope simply tosses his mic aside, and steps up onto the apron, clearly planning to let what he does to Sydal speak louder than anything he could say. The Wrestling God then offers up the floor to their newest rank Pete Dunne, but he just like Dinero shakes his head, flinging the microphone down to the ramp with such force that it bounces up then back down for a brief moment. He likes to hurt people, not talk, and that's exactly what he's got in mind as hops up onto the apron to Dinero's left side, in between he and Aiden. Matt stands there in the center of the ring, staring at the three men in front of him, almost begging them to step in the ring. Well Pete & D'Angelo may have not had anything more to add to Aiden's message, but JBL sure does.

$JBL$
You see son, you’ve played your hand, and it was nothing more than a bad call. All along I’ve had a royal flush. You don’t seem to understand that I don’t give a damn how you, or any other ingrate in this damn company looks at me. You may hate me, but trust me, the feeling mutual. You can continue to name off your accomplishments from years past, but at the end of the day I am the most successful businessman and SUPERstar ever to grace this company with their presence, and that’s a fact son.

JBL looks to Aiden, D’angelo, and Dunne as they stand ready to pounce on Sydal before chuckling to himself.

$JBL$
Hell I had a former world champion spit shining my boots, doing my laundry, getting my coffee, and everything else that I simply didn’t want to do. Do you know why I had you do those things though Matty boy? The REAL reason why?

JBL looks at Sydal who is obviously not amused.

$JBL$
Because I could. Your nothing more than an over pompous son of a bitch that doesn’t know what’s good for him. You see, you took all the embarrassment for weeks, until you finally did us all a favor and QUIT. But you just couldn’t stay gone could you? You have to come back here and ruin everyone’s lives. And see that son, was a mistake. One of many on your behalf which I promise you will pay for.

Once more JBL looks to D'Angelo, Pete, and Aiden before continuing.

$JBL$
As for the members of MY Cabinet being nothing more than pawns in my game, you are obviously delusional to believe such filth. If that were true why is it that not one, but TWO members of this group hold money in the bank contracts while I hold none? Why is it that Mr. D’angelo was inside the Intercontinental Championship Elimination Chamber? If you think this group is for my self gain, you have not been paying attention. I assist in getting them every possible chance for gold, and to further their careers as was promised upon their admission. And yet their are still people like you. Like John Cena. Like Dean Ambrose. You’d all like to believe that I am using them so that I may ascend to the top of this food chain. News flash son.....

JBL steps up onto the apron on the right side of D'Angelo, all four members now in line to strike are standing side by side, united tonight to ensure Sydal pays for his disobedience.

$JBL$
I don’t need help, nor do I need help whooping your sorry ass yet again. But seeing as to how they're all here.....

Pete, JBL, Aiden, and D'Angelo all grip the top rope with their hands, about to enter the ring when Sydal, perhaps realizing he's about to be massacred, throws his hand up and raises his mic.

[Matt Sydal]
You know, before you come in this ring and beat me down into submission I just have one last thing to get off my chest. Last week, I wasn't entirely forthcoming...see, I did spend months on my couch feeling sorry for myself, admitting defeat...feeling like I had my career taken from me and there was nothing I could do. But then, I thought you know what? YOU'RE MATT SYDAL, UNDISPUTEDLY THE BEST SUPERSTAR THAT'S EVER SET FOOT IN THIS COMPANY AND I'VE GOT A LIST OF ACCOLADES A MILE LONG TO BACK IT UP. So what am I going to do about it? Am I going to sit here in a vat of my own self pity, feeling sorry for myself? OR...am I going to fight fire, with fire?

Aiden is grinning from ear to ear, only to turn nervously after what Sydal said. Fight fire, with fire? What is he talking about? He begins shaking his head refusing to let Sydal's little bluff intimidate him or his fellow brothers of The Cabinet. They are here to put this weasel down for good. He looks to Pete who is grinding his teeth together, and they share a mutual glance which ends in Pete flashing a smirk as if to say Sydal can say what he wants, because right now they're not the ones that are standing alone against four men.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This doesn’t look good for the man in the ring, Matt Sydal who is being eyed like prey thrown to the slaughter.

[Corey Graves]
There’s no escape and despite his cryptic last-minute attempt to, there's no talking his way out of this one.

Aiden then looks past Pete to ensure they're all still united, and they're about to launch an attack on Sydal that he will never forget. They all nod, readying where Aiden then confidently starts to step in first knowing the other 3 have his back...but a split second is all it takes for Aiden to be met with Dunne’s elbow before he could even get one foot fully through the ropes. The powerful impact to the side of his skull knocks him off balance and he flies off the apron into the barricade side first from the momentum of it!

[Corey Graves]
WHAT THE HELL?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Looks like The Bruiserweight's reconsidered JBL's offer!

Diangelo Dinero is standing on the apron, shocked at what just unfolded realizing he is the odd man out being stared down by Pete Dunne, is nervously trying to plead with Dunne as he moves forward towards Dinero when suddenly a man seems to jump onto  the apron grabbing Dinero and connecting with an end of heartache off of the apron.

The crowd lets out a loud "Ohhhhh!" as Dinero crashes to the floor, all while JBL stands there in horror, staring at Pete who now had dropped down to the floor, clearly going back on his agreement to join The Cabinet earlier in the night. Dinero lies on the floor writhing in pain as Strong hops down as well, and begins to stalk D'Angelo as if he's not finished with him yet. He looks to Pete who pounces at D'Angelo quickly pulling him to his feet, then shoving him right into Roderick who runs full speed connecting with a Sick Kick!

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA! WHAT ARE WE WITNESSING?! RODERICK STRONG AND PETE DUNNE HAVE DISPATCHED OF JBL'S NUMBERS!

[Corey Graves]
That last kick was just uncalled for! The entirety of all of this is ridiculous, what's going on?!

At this point JBL is standing on the side of the ring in complete disbelief and anger; The Cabinet seems to have been dismantled. JBL's face is beginning to turn a bright red in anger and his eyes are locked on Matt Sydal who simply throws up three fingers, symbolizing that Roderick & Pete are with him...and then uses his other hand to show one solitary finger, in reference to JBL who is now the one that is outnumbered. Sydal stands there with biggest and cockiest of grins he has every had. Meanwhile, Dunne and Roderick Strong are admiring their work on the outside of the ring, the two men are looking rabid, almost like a pack of dogs cornering their prey, prey that now extends to JBL as he's the only one left to feel the world of hurt they have lined up for him. JBL aware to this is very visibly getting angrier by the second as the odds are apparently not in his favor any longer; in his frustration JBL begins screaming at Matt Sydal, spit flew from his mouth he was so angry. Sydal begins to crack up at the sight of a pissed of JBL and growing madder by the second JBL eventually has enough. Bradshaw launches himself through the ropes and into the ring blinded by his rage and runs toward Sydal as if he could kill him.

But the ever so quick Sydal ducks, sending JBL to counter to go back off the ropes towards the other direction. Sydal jumps out of the way once more, and as this is happening, another man now slides into the ring out of nowhere. As he does the crowd begins to pop, as they can see his face, but the cameras cannot. As this is happening, JBL going full speed can not get out of the way and...

SUPERKICK

After being laid flat on his back, JBL is knocked out in the center of the ring, it was then when the person who super-kicked JBL flipped back his hair. The XWL Universe is going nuts.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Cole

[Corey Graves]
IT'S ADAM COLE! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE! THE CABINET IS UNDER ASSUALT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think Sydal's brought the FIRE!

At this point, Cole has a huge grin on his face and is taking in the XWL Universe's love, despite almost killing a man last week. After a few moments, Cole reaches in his back pocket to reveal an XWL Contract signed by Adam Cole and Layla herself. Dunne and Strong begin to enter the ring to join Cole and Sydal as Cole hangs his head low, the energy in the arena is growing as the fans begin to get excited for what is about to occur.

Adam Cole and XWL Universe
ADAM COLE BAY BAY

Matt, Adam, Pete, and Roderick all look around the ringside area at their wreckage where lying on the floor near the barricade is Mr. Money in The Bank. Lying almost covered by the apron skirt is D'Angelo Dinero...and lying in the ring with all of these four Men is JBL who had his teeth knocked down his throat by a superkick. The fans are incredibly excited what's happened, they don't know what this means, but our eyes right now see something that makes us very happy. Matt Sydal, standing in a ring with men that appear to be allies in his war against The Cabinet. A thought that is given further merit when Sydal suddenly starts to reach in the pocket of his jacket...and he pulls out three black armbands that have an unfamiliar logo on them of three upside down triangles merged into each other.

He then casually slides his jacket off, letting it fall to the floor, where we see he's already wearing an armband of his own. He looks to Cole, Dunne, and Strong then holds out his hand where each of them takes one, and united the three of them slide it up their arms, and in unison all four raise those arms up proudly for all to see.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I do not quite know what to make of everything we've just witnessed...but I think it's safe to say Matt Sydal may have gone away for 5 months...but he sure didn't come back alone.

[Corey Graves]
I can't even believe these guys are that stupid that they'd link up with Matt Sydal! This is career suicide, do they not know what The Cabinet is capable of?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well one thing I think you've overlooked is this...for the first time The Cabinet are the ones that have found themselves outnumbered.

[Corey Graves]
This was just despicable! So it was all a trap? Sydal lured them out here to reveal he finally found friends? He's a member of The Cabinet, his allegiance is supposed to be to them!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think it's fair to say his allegiance now lies with three men, but it isn't JBL, Aiden, and D'Angelo...no...it's with the three men standing with him in that ring after they just sent a message heard loud and clear to The Cabinet.

What an unexpected turn of events to kick off tonight's show...Matt Sydal called The Cabinet out seemingly throwing himself to slaughter...but that was all just a ruse to lure them out into a taste of their own medicine. They've paraded around XWL throwing their weighted numbers around, and now...they're the ones that have fallen to the numbers. Matt Sydal, Pete Dunne, Roderick Strong, & Adam Cole all link arms together smiling proudly at their handiwork, as a soundbite suddenly plays.

Everyone in the arena is puzzled by those three words, "shock the system" but it's safe to say Matt Sydal along with his fellow partners in crime have just done that tonight. They gave The Cabinet the shock of their lives, and the system that allowed Sydal to be forced into their ranks, is surely dealing with their own case of aftershock as well. The camera closely zooms in on all four united together, and continues to zoom in until the focus is solely on the arm band on Matt Sydal's arm, as we fade to our first commercial break of the night.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 3:26 pm

We come back from commercial break to find Nakamura standing in the ring sitting in the ring on a chair. Nakamura grins smugly as he stares into the sea of booing faces. The King of Strong Style lifts the mic to his mouth

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Where....Where is John Cena?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nakamura will not let this obsession with John Cena go!

[Corey Graves]
Nakamura is simply exposing the phony that is John Cena! He's doing us a service!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh give me a break Corey

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Where is John Cena? I wanna know...where Cena is? Don't you people miss Cena?

The crowd cheers and Nakamura plays to it. He starts to talk as the crowd are chanting for Cena. "CENA! CENA! CENA!"

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Cena....is coward! I have been calling out Cena for weeks and he not respond. Because he is coward. Just like the rest of you Americans. You all are like Cena. No integrity. No direction. A waste of breath

The crowd is absolutely jeering Nakamura who cups his hand to his ear much like he did two weeks ago which only annoys the crowd more

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
The land of free and home of brave. Unless...you look different right? This supposed to be land of immigrants. Which funny considering how this land STOLEN! If Cena not gonna come out I give you history of how America is horrible country. You stole this land. From people who help you survive. They help you and you murdered them. You raped them. You destroyed them to point that when exactly is last time you saw full blooded Native Americans walking round? You don't. Because America destroy them.

The crowd boo heavily but Nakamura continues on even though the crowd wants him to shut the hell up

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
You bring slaves here. A horrible time that, to your credit you abolish. Years too late but you did. And still to this day you can't get it right. Still to this day you fight amongst each other. Your citizens commit crimes. Your police are corrupt. And you fight, ignorant to the world around you because you can't put differences asides. Because Americans are selfish. So obsessed with yourselves. Your stupid president pulled out of the Paris agreement. Such selfish decision that even North Korea call you selfish. North Korea is apart of agreement and not America. That let you know how wrong you are. You break your word and pull out of Iran deal! So you people liars too! Such fickle country so obsessed with stopping nuclear weapons while you yourselves continue to make them! And YOU only country to ever use them

Nakamura grows somber, blocking out all the boos that float around him

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
War is war. I know that. But you not bomb military like we did. No...you bombed innocent citizens. Twice. You knew how dangerous it was and you did it anyway. And you people celebrate it. Still to this day. Celebrate your citizen killings! You make jokes and it makes me sick! YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK! That bomb not only kill thousands, but it still effects us today. Our birth rate still low. We still suffer. Even years later we try to put things aside and invite you with open arms and what happens? Your disrespectful youths come to our land, enter our forest and not even have decency to not video tape a dead man hanging from tree...

Nakamura shakes head in disgust and maybe for the first time the crowd is silent. There is hate flowing from the eyes of Shinsuke as he addresses the crowd again

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
You people proud of your ignorance. You proud to be one of fattest countries. You proud to be below average intelligence. And you proud that for all the way you struggle in life that at least you number one in military spending m. Oh, and prisoner population. The Kyohi started out as revenge for the blantant copying and theft of our talent. It started as proof that we are better than everyone in back. But the longer I stand in this country...the more dirty I feel. This...country is disgusting. And if you put all your stock into man like Cena...you have no hope. I....The Kyohi is your help. Kyohi is your salvation! The Kyohi-!

To the crowd's delight and Nakamura's pleasure the song hits the airwaves as John Cena comes walking out onto stage. He doesn't look happy as he stares down at the ring, eyes glued to Nakamura who has pulled the chair up into his hands, getting ready to unload when Cena comes down to the ring.

[Corey Graves]
John Cena should of just stayed at home. Nakamura is too dangerous!

[Mauro Ranallo]
John Cena doesn't back down from a fight. You know that, I know that and Nakamura is about to figure that out.

John Cena pulls his hat off of his head and drops it to the ground, not even tossing it out to the crowd. He pulls up a mic, and speaks into it, directly to Nakamura.

[John Cena]
Shinsuke, week after week you have attacked my name and to that, I left you alone. I allowed you to whine and complain about who I am and what I do. Tonight, you spoke one too many foul words against the greatest country in the world, the United States of America. For that, you've got my attention, and you're going to regret it.

Cena drops the mic, the thud of it hitting the stage echoing through the arena before the mass cheers come over it. Cena takes off running to the ring, Nakamura ready for him, drawing the chair back. As Cena darts down the ramp, the crowd grows louder in anticipation. Cena slides underneath the ropes, right into the ring and takes off running. He ducks under the chair which Nakamura swings at him and turns on him immediately. Cena begins unloading with a flurry of blows, sending the chair out of Shinsuke's hands and to the mat. Punch after punch Cena sends to Nakamura, knocking him back into the ropes.

He then goes to irish whip him across the ring to which Nakamura reverses, using Cena's own momentum to send him running the ropes instead. Cena comes back with a full head of steam, leaping into a shoulder block, sending Nakamura to the mat. Nakamura is back on his feet, reeling, backing up to the ropes. John takes off, sending Nakamura over the top with a clothesline, leaving the ring in the process. As the two crash to the ground, Cena jumps on top of Nakamura, sending fist after fist into the face of the Japanese Superstar. Cena jumps up off of Nakamura ripping his shirt off and tossing it to the ground.

He turns, grabbing the top of the announcer's table and ripping it off, tossing it onto Nakamura who shudders under the impact. Cena clears the table of monitors and drinks alike before returning to Nakamura, scooping him up off of the ground. He picks him up onto his shoulders, then turns, sending Shinsuke crashing through the table. As Shinsuke lays there, broken and beaten for the moment, Cena looks around at the crowd chanting his name and the infamous "USA" chant.

Cena mounts Nakamura once more, unloading with another handful of fists, beating the already unconcious Nakamura even further into the ground. Before he can do much more damage though, security has appeared, pulling Cena off of Nakamura, dragging him to the ground. With the combined efforts of several security guards, Cena is restrained and drug around the ring while medical personnel checks on Nakamura. John is still attempting to break free as they do so but appears to be stuck in the mass of guards. The final image we see is Nakamura on the ground, buried in debris of the table.

Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 4:42 pm

The lights go out in the arena and a mysterious, never before heard theme song begins to play. The crowd begins to cheer as they recognize the song, but not in this specific setting

Who Could It Be??:

{Corey Graves}
WHAT!!! THE BADDEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET IS FINALLY HERE, MAURO!! We’ve been hearing rumors for months that she signed here, but here she finally is!! This is unbelievable!!

{Mauro Ranallo}
MAMA MIA COREY, you’re damn right. The much anticipated XWL debut of ‘Rowdy’ Ronda Rousey!! But what is she doing here Corey? Why tonight? Why just a few short weeks before Final Stand? Look at how she’s matching to the ring Corey. She clearly means business tonight.

Ronda has a massive death stare on her face as she charges towards the ring, ready to rip somebody’s head off. All of a sudden, she stops before the ring, and a massive smile comes across her face. She gets into the ring, and pulls a microphone out from her jacket pocket, the very same jacket Rowdy Roddy Piper had given her as a gift. She gets into the ring, eyes welling up with tears as the crowd chants “Welcome Ronda!”

{Ronda Rousey}
Wow what a great feeling to finally step foot inside an XWL ring. The last few months have really put me to the test on my physical and mental strength. From being given an ultimatum by the UFC to leave and never come back, or stay and never leave, to fighting for a buy-out so I could come perform for all of you fans, it really was the toughest decision I ever had to make. Finally, one bright and sunny day in March, I came to terms of an agreement with Dana White and the UFC to let me pursue one of my passions since I was a little girl: The chance to become a Women’s Wrestling Legend. And there was only one company where I could accomplish that.. and that’s right here I’m XWL. I traded away the octagon for the squared circle, and I look forward to showing all of you fans what I can do...

The sinister look creeps back over Ronda’s face as she turns from facing the camera, to facing up towards the stage and the titantron.

{Ronda Rousey}
But to all of you women in the back.. Let this be the first and only warning to all of you. I will not hesitate to rip any of your arm’s out of your sockets. I will not hesitate to take your arm, wrap it around my head, snap it off, and bitch slap you across the face with it. You can all have fun with your little No. 1 Contenders Tournament for now, because afterwards, you’ll have to face me to get to Natalya. Because I am the baddest bitch on the planet.. and Natalya, your days are numbered sweetheart. Do not get too com...

As Ronda goes to speak, she’s cut off by Layla as she appears on the titantron

{Layla El}
Uhm hello Ronda, welcome to XWL!!! OMG these fans love you here already, as do I... but unfortunately I can’t just give you a title match or a number one contenders match. Your name is a big draw for ratings, but you must prove yourself like everybody else did here. And that starts next week with your debut match, against an opponent I will decide on at a later time. Ta ta and welcome to Anarchy!!

Layla disappears from the titantron as Ronda’s music begins to play again. She walks out of the ring and starts high-fiving all of the fans sitting ringside. XWL Anarchy cuts to a commercial break as Ronda walks up the ramp to the back.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:56 pm

Returning to Anarchy, we head to the General Manager's office. Layla is on the phone with someone.

[LAYLA]
I know! The Road to Final Stand is getting good. I was not expecting Matt Sydal to align himself wi-

Someone knocking on the door interrupts the General Manager.

[LAYLA]
I've got to go. Someone's at the door.

She taps her finger against the screen and sets the phone down on her desk.

[LAYLA]
Come in!

Her expression takes her turn for the worse as the individuals entering her office were clearly ones she wasn't in the mood to deal with. Three male wrestlers wearing matching shirts all walk into the office. The shirts read two words: Alpha Club. Jericho steps forward and is the first to speak out of the group.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I want to know what last week was all about! Finn Balor? Are you kidding me!? We demand justice.

Layla takes a second and makes sure he's finished before she claps her hands together. Her mouth opens but nothing comes out at first. She shrugs her shoulders and finally figures out a response.

[LAYLA]
I... don't see the problem. He's technically Bullet Club. He had every right to be out there with his brothers.

[Sami Zayn]
BROTHERS?!

[Kevin Owens]
Are you kidding Layla?! Those phony's are nowhere NEAR BROTHERS!

[Sami Zayn]
Finn Balor left those two in the dark for what? Like three months?!

Sami has his finger in the air to try to get his point across

[Sami Zayn]
We are OFFENDED that you used that word to describe those ACQUAINTANCES.

[Kevin Owens]
LOOK AT US!

Kevin points to all their shirts

[Kevin Owens]
This is what BROTHERS should look LIKE! Finn Balor is nothing but a no good MOOCHER that wanted to feed off his loser friends success!

Layla seems a bit taken back

[LAYLA]
Okay well, first off. I'm the GM so if you could not raise your voice at me that'd be great.

Jericho mumbles something under his breath and rolls his eyes. He clears his throat and continues.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
What would be great is doing the right thing and...

[Kevin Owens]
SENTENCE THEM TO DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD!

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Jericho's eyes went wide at the sudden outburst. He placed his hand on Kevin's chest as he continued.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
That's too far. I was thinking next week we get... championship matches.

[LAYLA]
You're not serious... are you? Championship matches?

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Championship matches! Yes! You heard me! We want championship matches. Sami Zayn wants the World Heavyweight Championship. I want the Intercontinental Championship that the bastard holds and screw it! Dean Ambrose can compete twice in one night before Kevin Owens wants his damn World Television Championship!

[LAYLA]
I'm not sure about next week. The Finals of the Iron Woman Classic are next week and that's going to be huge because it determines who will challenge Natalya at Final Stand. Anyways, have you guys even earned a championship match?

[Sami Zayn]
EARNED? I have a rematch CLAUSE! You OWE me a rematch!

[LAYLA]
You're right. You're right. I...

Layla took a deep breath.

[LAYLA]
You can use it next week if you want but I cannot guarantee you will be the main event. Next week is the end of the Iron Woman Classic to determine who will go on to face Natalya at Final Stand... so how about the week after? Two weeks from now. Sami Zayn versus Dean Ambrose for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Sami does a fist pump in joyful acceptance  

[CHRIS JERICHO]
And what about me? HUH!? What about MY title match?

[LAYLA]
What are you talking about? You don't have a rematch clause.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
No. I don't have a rematch clause but I have two wins over your Intercontinental Champion since my return. I pinned him and humiliated him a month or two ago and last week, in the main event of Anarchy, I went out there and I pinned him yet again! I earned a championship match against him I reckon.

[LAYLA]
I can't argue with that. You have made a statement when it comes to facing AJ Styles.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
Exactly! And the one time he beat me was inside the Elimination Chamber where I got pinned by Chad Gable!

[LAYLA]
I'll run the idea by AJ Styles and see what he has to say. I can already guess what his answer will be. He's our fighting champion after all.

The three men roll their eyes at the compliments towards the Phenomenal One.

[LAYLA]
Does that sound good then? In two weeks we will have an Intercontinental Championship match and a World Heavyweight Championship match on the same show! Sami, you can be the main event of the night while Chris can open the show and kick things off with a bang.

Sami, Kevin and Jericho look back at forth at each other and nod their heads in agreement.

[LAYLA]
In the meantime, let's talk what will happen next week. Sami! You will go one on one with AJ Styles while Chris Jericho goes one on one with Dean Ambrose, and Kevin I don't want to leave you out so how about you go one on one with Finn Balor next week as well. How's that sound? Sound good? Sound fair?

Sami, Kevin, and Chris all nod their heads again.

[Sami Zayn]
Thank you for doing the right thing Layla, you won't regret it!

all three men leave the office as Layla rolls her eyes and gets back to her phone call.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Anarchy rolls on where Alexa Bliss XWL's resident Wicked Witch is standing outside The General Manager's office, quietly knocking on the door before she enters without waiting for an answer.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 SOGfXpO

[Alexa Bliss]
Excuse me, Layla? We need to talk.

Layla looks up from the papers on her desk with a puzzled expression as Alexa invites herself in, and approaches her.

[Layla]
How can I help you, Alexa?

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, I'd like to know what you plan to do about Asuka's borderline psychotic actions last week when she not only ruined the opportunity I had so graciously extended to a young upstart...but she latched onto me like some deranged howler monkey with a bad dye job! Do you know the level of terror that comes over you when one minute you're about to dazzle The XWL Universe with your patented aerial maneuver, and then suddenly the rainbow version of swamp thing emerges out of the black lagoon and pulls you under?! Because I sure do and let me tell you this, it is not something I'd like to relive...

[Layla]
Well, Alexa, I am sorry for any trauma you dealt with last week...but I'm not entirely sure what course of action you'd like for me to take.

[Alexa Bliss]
I thought you might say that. I know you're busy lining up every duck in a row for a fantastic Final Stand, I mean 10 years in the making requires at least 10 weeks of forethought and then you have to factor in surprises, and newcomers...I do not envy you one bit. So, I actually took care of all the work for you, it just needs your seal of approval.

Alexa reaches into her jacket pocket, and pulls out a folded paper that she soon unfurls and places on Layla's desk in front of her. Layla picks up the paper, staring at it for a moment, then does her best to react professionally to what's before her.

[Layla]
Um, Alexa...what is this I'm looking at?

[Alexa Bliss]
That is an official petition signed by every Woman in the division, who agree with me that Asuka while incredibly talented...is clearly in need of treatment for her lack of anger management, and respect for personal space of her fellow sisters in the locker room. If I'm not mistaken Nikki Cross was admitted to receive behavioral therapy not too long ago...and I believe Asuka's actions as of late have been a cry for help. Help that she is in dire need of, and we want you to get her that help.

[Layla]
Everyone signed this?

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, as I'm sure you're aware everyone else in a bit tied up with this Iron Woman Classic so they weren't able to sign it themselves...but as their sister...

[Layla]
You forged their signatures?

[Alexa Bliss]
Forged is such a nasty word, I like to think of it as they were incapable of signing it, obviously due to their prior commitment to this tournament...so, I did them a favor out of the kindness of my heart.

[Layla]
I can't accept this.

[Alexa Bliss]
Why not? You've seen Asuka, she is out of control and maybe some doctor can rein all that crazy in and teach her to behave like a civilized Woman. Either way, I refuse to be subjected to her bullying for another minute. So either she goes away to the looney bin for a little while, or...maybe XWL isn't the right place for her anymore. That's not my call to make but as your talent...I am asking you to please do something about her.

Layla sets the paper down and lets out a slight sigh.

[Layla]
Okay, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to have Asuka join in on this little meeting. So pull up a chair and get comfortable because we're going to resolve this matter tonight.

Alexa immediately without hesitation shakes her head, having zero interest in being in the same room with Asuka. But before she can spout out her disagreement with words...Layla sternly clears her throat as if to say she's not asking her, then points to the chair. As if she were a child forced to wait for her parents to arrive to the Principal's office...Alexa lowers her head and reluctantly takes a seat. Little Miss Bliss got herself in a mess, and now..she's going to have to be in the same room as Asuka, which after what Asuka did last week has to be the last thing she wants to do. But she doesn't have a choice, her mouth got her into this...and for her sake let's hope she can prevent a repeat of last week when Asuka sets foot in Layla's office and sees Alexa there as if she tried to tattle on her, and got completely caught. Layla's finger presses a button her phone presumably to have someone send Asuka to her office as we fade away, and wonder how things will play out when The Empress arrives to The General Manager's office.
Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:35 pm

[Renee young]
Ladies and Gentalmen my guest with me tonight is non other then the Cowboy James Storm.

Crowd cheers from the background

[Renee young]
Now Storm tonight you go up against the king of strong style Shinsuke Nakamura. How do you feel going into this match?

[James Storm]
Well Renee I feel great but I know that this man is a great wrestler. I have seen some of his matches and honestly who knows what will happen in our match. This match can end one of two ways me taking a kinshasa to the skull or him eating a last call superkick.

[Renee young]
One more thing while I still have you here. Some of our superstars think that with your your disapperance after your return a couple years ago. You can't be counted on to stay now.

[James Storm]
Well they are right I can't be trusted. Trust is something I have to earn. Hell would you trust someone that has made promises to you and then disappered? I know i'm a changed man but as of right now I have to show that. Like the saying goes anyone can talk about change it takes a man to show change and that what i'm going to do. But i can tell you one thing. The superstars here are hoping that I do leave and why is that you my ask Renee. Its because they see me as a threat here in the XWL.

[Renee Young]
What do you mean may I ask?

[James storm]
I mean i'm one of the most decorated superstar in this business and I was part of the greatest tag team around beer money so that makes me a giant threat in this business. But with that being said I have to go get ready for my match. So Shinsuke I hope your ready because tonight is my night. SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

[Renee Young]
Well you heard it. James Storm takes on Shinsuke Nakamura tonight good luck to both men.
Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:53 pm

we return from commercial break to the ring where a familiar theme hits as the crowd slightly cheers

[Corey Graves]
OH MY GOD! Can it be? Can Kaitlyn really be here tonight?

Kaitlyn appears on stage headed to the ring as the crowds screams and cheers race through the arena

[Corey Graves]
SHE'S HERE! KAITLYNS ACTUALLY HERE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Kaitlyn hasn't been seen in 4 years since she was attacked by an unknown assailant at XWL's Uprising PPV. The injurys she sustained that night were career ending.

[Corey Graves]
For those of you that might not know before we had the womens championship in XWL we had the divas championship. The longest breaking record it was held was 224 days and the record holder is this woman right here Kaitlyn. I will tell you this Mauro whoever that mystery attacker was I don't know what they were trying to accomplish thats the one thing the couldn't end is that record.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's correct the couldn't end it. Also Corey if you don't mind me adding she broke are GM Layla's record of 219 days. I wonder what she has come here tonight to say.

Kaitlyn gets into the ring after making a lap around high fiving her fans and asks for a mic

[Corey Graves]
Well quiet down Mauro shes gonna tell us.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 KtSBc3Z

Kaitlyn gets ready to speak but suddenly puts down the mic as the crowds chant fill the arena

[Crowd]
WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 JZVSPmQ

[Kaitlyn]
Now that is a reaction I haven't heard in years.

[Kaitlyn]
How has everyone been? It's been four long years since I have been in this ring. It's been four long years since I have even thought about wrestling. I sat at home four long years with my career taken from me in my prime by someone who was desperate to wanna take me out. By someone who thought and knew that I was a threat to them. I was obsessed with who did it and I wanted to seek out who it was. I wanted to find out why. So a month after the incident I got a call from my doctor to come in. I was hoping it was news saying I would make a full recovery and I could make my return to the ring. But I was only dreaming my doctor told me that the injurys I sustained that night would never fully heal and I would never be able to step in the ring again.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 DxM1Zg4

[Kaitlyn]
Year after year I sat at home depressed. I ignored calls from my family, my friends, and even my good friend Layla. Never leaving my house. I thought my life and my future was over until four years later a call came though from Layla which I decided to answer. She had asked why I never returned any of her calls. She said i'm your friend and I wanna help you. How can you help me I said. She said I know you still have an itch for wrestling. I know you still have the will power and motivation to get back in the ring. I told her I do but my doctor said i'm done my injurys wouldn't fully heal and I would never be cleared to return. She told me that she didn't believe my doctor. She said i'm the general manager of XWL and I am gonna fly you out here to see the XWL's doctors and we will get an accurate response.

[Kaitlyn]
So I waited and waited five days went by and nothing no plane ticket I thought she was full of it. Until day six when I looked in the mail got my plane ticket and appointment schedule to see XWL doctor. So I was like what the hell i'll go for it and see what they have to say. When I finally arrived after my long flight doctors got me in right away and examined me. What happened next you all are asking yourselves. Well the unthinkable happened. They said everything checks out great that i'm cleared to make a return to XWL so that's why I am here tonight. I know you all kept me in your prayers hoping I would return so I wanna thank all of you for the tweets and the wishes. I wanna thank you guys for never giving up on me to make a return but most importantly I wanna that my best friend Layla for what she did for me if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here tonight in front of all my fans.

Crowd chants fill the arena with YOUR WELCOME

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 0msstGn

[Kaitlyn]
I'm done sitting at home obsessed and worrying about my attacker. I'm done worrying about if I will wrestle again. I'm done living in the past. My future is finally in my hands once again and i'm not gonna let it slip this time. It doesn't matter who took my career four years ago. This division is better then ever and so am I. I still hold the longest record for the divas championship at two hundred and twenty four days and it can't be broke with the divas championship. Now there is only one person who has beat my record as longest champ and her name is April and shes sitting at three hundred and thirty seven days. The champ now is natalya sorry to say she wont go that much farther as champ because im looking to dethrown her and take my claim as champ. When I do theres no way im letting anyone take it from me.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 BVS9uoN

[Kaitlyn]
So women in the back friends, family, my fans, and even my good friend Layla I know you've been wanting to here this for a while. Kaitlyn is back and is ready for action. If any of you want want to try anything funny don't because i'm on my gaurd from here on out. So if any woman back there whats a piece of me try it face to face because i'm ready to roll and I hope you guys are to. And as for you Natalya i'm coming for you and your title so be ready.

Kaitlyn drops the mic and celebrates while exiting the ring high fiving fans while heading to the back as crowd chants Kaitlyn camera pans off and cuts to commercial

commercial ends camera backstage shows Layla and Kaitlyn face to face getting ready to hug

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 RaHk2PE

[Layla]
Welcome back Kaitlyn its great to see and have you here again.

[Kaitlyn]
Thanks Layla its great to be back what an amazing reaction from those fans.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 8mPWt8E

[Layla]
Can't wait to see you in action next week. I know you havent lost your groove. So next week I want you to get in that ring and win.

[Kaitlyn]
I can't wait either this is gonna be a great come back because i'm still in my prime. See ya next week my friend.

camera fades out
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:49 pm

XWL cuts to a pre recorded clip. It shows outside what appears to be a limo hiring company. The fans are confused to why we are here...but then The Miz comes storming on the scene. Pulling open the door with force, The Miz is clearly not happy!  He approaches the customer service desk.

[Customer Service Guy]
Good morning sir, How may I help you today?

The Miz removes his sun glasses, staring a hole into the now scared looking worker.

[The Miz]
HOW MAY YOU HELP ME?! How about you explain to me what the hell you think you're doing? Explain to me how two weeks ago, one of your inadequate drivers let somebody not only steal a limo that I PAID FOR!  But left me stranded in the middle of nowhere! Or how about you explain to me why last week, I waited and waited...and YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP! You made me miss Anarchy, you didn't just deprive me, but you deprived the entire world of the most must see talk show in history! I'm bigger than Conan, I'm bigger than Jimmy Kimmel... I'm even bigger then Larry King! How dare you treat me like this!

[Customer Service Guy]
Sir, If you could just calm down I can...

[The Miz]
DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! Do you know what I had to do? I HAD TO WALK! Because of you, I'm not standing here World Heavyweight Champion right now! You and this company are going to pay for what you did! I'm going to take you for every cent you have!

[Customer Service Guy]
Sir, we can solve this issue for you if you could just fill out this form...

[The Miz]
Do you have any idea who you're talking to? I do not fill out any forms! Go get your manager, RIGHT NOW!

[Customer Service Guy]
Sir, this will....

The Miz seems to be getting more and more agitated, he just stares into the face of the customer service guy, and raises his hand. Clearly knowing what this means, clearly intimated the customer service guy stops mid sentence. He stands from his seat and walks through a door behind him.

Moments pass and the guy returns with what appears to be the manager.... The anger on the face of The Miz...turns to one of shock.

[Johnny Gargano]
Ah, Mr Mizanin.  Thank you for waiting.  Ricardo tells me that you're unhappy with the service provided to you these past two weeks.  Allow me to offer you my sincerest apologies.  This is the first complaint we have ever received here at Luxurious Limos Limited... so I'm sure this was an anomaly and a one-off.  Please, accept a free 50% off coupon for the next time you hire one of our limousines.

Gargano, who is dressed in a very fancy suit, extends his arm to offer the coupon to The Miz who is visibly gobsmacked.  He is open-mouthed at what he is seeing in front of him.  Gargano remains the professional and doesn't acknowledge The Miz for who he is really is and just stares at him confused.

[Johnny Gargano]
Mr Mizanin... are you ok?  You seem a little... off?

[The Miz]
What the hell are you doing here? You should be in jail for grand theft auto! You stole a limo from this company! HOW ARE YOU EVEN THE MANAGER? This is ridiculous! I deserve better treatment than this! I Should be treated with respect, like the star I am! I'll take my business elsewhere! I don't want your coupon, I want NOTHING from you! Do you understand the stress, and emotional damage you've caused me? Do you know what that's worth in court?

Gargano remains completely calm in the face of an enraged Miz.

[Johnny Gargano]
Mr Mizanin... please.  I need you to calm down and lower your voice.  We here at Luxurious Limousines Limited don't tolerate any abuse of our staff and that includes myself as the manager.  I too used to be a professional wrestler so I understand the struggle you go through on a day to day basis.  But this 50% off coupon for your next journey around the country will surely help you out.  Please, accept this and be on your way.  And please know that your feedback will be taken into account for the future.

Gargano again holds out the coupon into the face of The Miz. The Miz this time now takes the coupon...Still with a furious look on his face, he looks down at the coupon then back up to Gargano. The Miz then rips the coupon into pieces!

[The Miz]
I don't want your stupid coupon! Do you think this is a joke?! Do you think what you did to me is a joke?! You stole my limo, You made my life hell...You made my wife's life hell... You cost me the World Heavyweight Championship! I FIRED YOU! You shouldn't be anywhere near me! This isn't over, I'm going to go over your head! I'm going to get you fired once again! My star power is enough to get anyone fired! You...Ricardo! ALL OF YOU!

[Ricardo]
Please Miz, I didn't do anything!

[The Miz]
SHUT IT!

[Johnny Gargano]
Mr Mizanin, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.  You're not only upsetting my staff but you're clearly upsetting yourself the longer this conversation goes on.

[The Miz]
Upset?  You think this is upset?!  How are you even here?  What the hell are you doing here?!

[Johnny Gargano]
Bonzo, please can you escort Mr Mizanin off the premises.

Gargano beckons to a dark corner where a security guard has been looming, observing the situation.  He steps into the light and is revealed to be gigantic!  He must be over 7 feet tall and is clearly overweight, likely in the 600 lb mark.  He's balding and has several teeth missing along with a big scar down the left side of his face.

[The Miz]
Oh really?  This guy is going to throw me out?  Really?

[Johnny Gargano]
Yup, really.

The Miz takes a swing at Bonzo who despite his size is able to dodge it and grabs his arm.  Miz winces in pain and begins to squeal out loud as Bonzo effortlessly picks him up over his shoulder and begins to carry him away.  Miz kicks and screams as loud as humanly possible.

[Johnny Gargano]
Thanks for your custom Mr Mizanin.  Have a nice day now.

Gargano smirks and turns around to begin a conversation with Ricardo as Miz wails and tries in vain to break free from Bonzo's iron grasp as he is carried out of the front door.

Anarchy continues...

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 5:05 am

Renee Young is standing by looking very uncomfortable looking to her left.

[Renee Young]
Ladies, and gentlemen please... welcome my guest at this time... Leo Kruger...

He steps into frame slightly caressing his beard as a smile begins to form on the face of Leo Kruger.

[Renee Young]
Leo you have not missed a step in your time of one year being gone. You are just as dominant as you have ever been. You have beaten everyone who has stepped up to you in your three weeks of being back so far. Is there any doubt in your mind in beating Drew McIntyre?

Kruger stops caressing his beard, and looks up at Renee then slightly tilts his head.

[Leo Kruger]
Doubt?

Kruger laughs to himself for a brief second before continuing.

[Leo Kruger]
No.. the last time I had doubt in my mind I lost my career. There is no doubt within me anymore. When I was forced to leave here. I went back home to my roots. I was not welcomed back with open arms. Everyone laughed at me, because I lost to a man who was much smaller than I. They told me that in this case is what the mouse that killed the cat, and I hung my head in shame. I sat at home and sulked for quite sometime thinking to myself that this was it. This was the end, but one day I came to the realization that this doesn't have to be the end. I can become even more of a monster than I was before. When I came to this realization I sitting at home watching, and it seemed everyone here felt comfortable once again. They all felt safe that there was no hunter like myself watching, and lurking within the shadows. I knew it was time to make my comeback, and look at me. I am more confidant in myself, and my abilities now more than ever. So the answer to your question Mrs. Young. I am ready for a fight, and I will keep on fighting, and fighting and fighting until another trophy has been claimed.

Kruger then turns toward the camera.

[Leo Kruger]
Drew I know you are watching this somewhere. You have never faced anyone like myself. I am going to hurt you Drew, I am going to hurt you more than anyone has hurt you before. I should not be taken lightly last time someone did that I threw Bray Wyatt off the top of Hell In A Cell, but what is funny I think you are going to try, and stand up to me just because you maybe bigger, but as the sayin goes the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Kruger laughs at the mere thought of destroying Drew McIntyre.

[Leo Kruger]
You know you are going to be the second person I have ruined their return to XWL which I find quite funny. Let's just hope what happens to you is not what happens with Bobby Roode. I mean have you seen him since our match? No one has even heard from him since then. What makes you think that you are different Drew? You are facing the man who destroyed careers of men. Do you really think you can go into this like a normal fight? Because if you do that you have already lost. You have to fight for your life, because with me. It isn't a guarantee that you make it out alive after I get done with you.

A slight smirk forms on the face of Leo Kruger.

[Leo Kruger]
Tah-Tah...

Kruger walks out of frame leaving Renee speechless, and we cut away to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:25 am

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break, the entire arena is completely dark. The spotlight is on Aleister Black standing in the middle of the ring wearing a black suit.

Aleister Black
Andrade…. Cien…. Almas… You are the chosen one! I would like to personally congratulate you for being my very first victim. Don’t you start to think for one little second that I came here just to fight you. I chose you first because I saw a nobody that thought he was better than everyone else. You don’t impress me kid. I have traveled the world and fought countless opponents and I believe a broom could put on a better show than you. If you wanna try and stop me… then why don’t you get your ass out here and try.

The cameras zoom in on the top of the stage and the theme song of the man being called out is played for everyone to hear. Aleister is in the ring and not moving a single muscle. A few moments pass and Aleister’s eyes shift upward as Zelina Vega steps out instead of Andrade. She has a microphone in hand and doesn’t look too pleased with Black.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

Who do you think you are, calling out Andrade after that stunt you pulled last week? He isn’t a man that hides in the shadows unlike yourself.

The crowd boos and she continues what she was about to say.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

He isn’t a man who uses cryptic messages to get what he wants, and to portray an image. He is a man of action and as you saw last week, making quick work of his opponent. YOU had to come and ruin that, out of selfish.. Jealousy. You said he’s the chosen one, well you’re damn right he is! He is the chosen one to rid the false prophets, namely Aleister Black from this company. He’s traveled the world himself, he carried blood, sweat and tears to get to the position he is at. Oh, and that broom you spoke about? He’s going to shove it straight up your culo!

She smiles from afar as a sudden change from the fans deafens the arena as a whole. Andrade is hopping the barricade and doesn’t look too happy himself after last week’s disrespect. Almas is stretching out his arms for a quick second and then dives under the bottom rope and Aleister doesn’t even seem phased.

Andrade is straight up to his feet and then goes to send a solid right arm to the back of the neck of Aleister but instead he catches the air. Aleister has ducked and Almas is pretty shocked because he could have sworn he had him dead to rights!

Andrade goes for another punch but Black grabs his hand and begins laughing.

[Corey Graves]
Almas just can’t get his hands on Aleister Black!

Black then proceeds to mock Almas while his hand is gripped firmly around his fist keeping him from going anywhere. Black then trips up Almas as his face hits the floor. In almost the same time it took Almas to fall, Black falls into a criss-cross position and proceeds to mock Almas more. Andrade begins beating on the mat as the crowd looks on in shock.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You can sense the aggravation and tension building up in Almas. He looks like he’s about to explode if he doesn’t get his hands on Black.

[Corey Graves]
The only problem is that he simply can’t! Black has his number and he knows it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You’re right about that. We’ll be right back after this commercial break.

Anarchy then “fades to black” and goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 1:10 pm

2/3 Falls Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 GRlB191 XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 E9jZlia

what's a video

Sasha Banks has done it! Sasha Banks has beaten Bayley in two out of three falls! The Chicago crowd couldn't hide their disappointment. Their hopes and dreams of seeing Bayley challenge Natalya for the Woman's Championship at Final Stand X were snatched away from them by the Legit Boss.

[MAURO RANALLO]
The Boss with yet another win on the road to Final Stand!

Sasha's arm is raised in victory by the referee once she was back on her feet.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Cr46WI9

[MAURO RANALLO]
Anyone who banked on Sasha Banks winning the Iron Woman Classic have put their money on the right superstar so far. We saw her beat Becky Lynch last week and now Bayley this week. Two huge wins for the Boss!

[COREY GRAVES]
I think her toughest challenge might come next week in the finals because she's going to be facing Nikki Cross... or perhaps her second greatest rival behind Natalya, the woman who beat her to regain the Woman's Championship, April. I don't know about you but April is the smart pick going into this match assuming she's able to topple the unpredictable Nikki Cross. April dominated this division for so long and one of those women she dominated was Sasha Banks.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I wouldn't count the Boss out. I'm not saying I would be rooting for her but a lot has changed since their last encounter. April is a changed woman and Sasha Banks is starting to find her groove again. If Nikki Cross is in the finals then I'm not sure what to expect. I have no idea who'd win if Nikki is able to beat April. Anything could happen.

Sasha Banks has since exited the ring and began to make her way up the ramp with her theme song still playing in the background. She bites her lip as she waves bye at Bayley knowing well that any chance Bayley had at getting a title match at Final Stand was gone.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 7JaUabQ

Anarchy then heads to a commercial break.

Anarchy returns and we are backstage near the guerilla position. Sasha Banks is walking backstage after her win and is likely heading to the locker room to change and head back to her hotel. There was time to celebrate her win but the wise thing to do would be to spend her time preparing for next week. The battle might've been won but there is still a war to fight. She couldn't get too ahead of herself.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 OCYMwNS

Cameras follow Sasha as she continues to walk. The Boss is stopped as Charly Caruso steps into view of the camera with a microphone in hand and questions lined up and ready to be asked.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 XkjL6qv

[CHARLY CARUSO]
You must be feeling confident after tha-

Charly is then cut off by the Boss.

[SASHA BANKS]
OH! MY! GOD! I can't wait to tell all my friends - the real ones and the imaginary ones. I can't wait to tell my parents. I'm going to hug my way to the championship match at Final Stand and I'm going to win that championship because I'm Bayley and I'm special! I suck up to Nattie which makes me so good and better than everyone else!

Charly stares confused and Sasha shakes her head and laughs.

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 KT9Pt8g

[SASHA BANKS]
That's what you expected I'm sure. You and everyone else were expecting Bayley to beat me because Sasha Banks can't win a match anymore. She can't win when it matters. I get it. I've been losing match after match after match and I just... that ends... I'm done. I have something to prove and I'm going to prove that. Watch me. Witness me go out there and prove to everyone - Natalya included - that I am the Legit Boss and it's not some fancy nickname I gave myself to make me feel better about myself. I'm the Boss. I'm the LEGIT Boss. Got it? Good. Get outta here.

Charly seems rather annoyed by Sasha's attitude, but as she opens her mouth to perhaps stand up for herself, she suddenly stops as something comes into her view and she flashes a slight smile. Backing up, she leaves Sasha who now stands there puzzled by Charly's reaction...but then something enters her mind, immediately realizing who the person that seems to be behind her is...so when she turns and sees...this...

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 4Lg8kDg

Sasha lets out a slight groan, knowing it had to be Natalya but seeing Natalya, proudly standing there rubbing The Women's Championship into her face, it just annoys her even more.

[Natalya]
Actually, if I can interject...I didn't expect you to lose. I expected to see two of the best clash in a match designed to test them, to see if they...belong across that ring from me at Final Stand, and I'd say you made a  pretty"legit" argument for why it should be you. After all, this is what The Iron Woman Classic is all about, giving Women like you a clean slate to recapture the magic that was my own rise. 4 Matches changed my entire career...you know that better than anyone because you were apart of that rise. And as I said last week, I may not respect you for the choices you've made, but I am Woman enough to stand here and congratulate you for making this far and wish you luck in your match next week...

Natalya extended her hand out to Sasha in the spirit of good competition and empowerment. Sasha, of course, looked at that hand with disgust. She didn't shake the champion's hand but she didn't slap it away either. Natalya was left hanging as Sasha Banks rolls her eyes and walks off. Anarchy then continues on with its show.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:27 pm

The scene sets in with Layla standing by her office desk, eyeing Bliss who is starting to become impatient with Asuka taking her sweet time, Bliss’s thoughts are probably something like “Why does she get preferential treatment?"

Nevertheless, Layla picks up her phone clipped on the outside of her pants pocket and begins to send a few texts to have time pass quicker, and before she’s finished there is a knock on the door. Alexa moves closer towards Layla not taking any chances and Layla goes past her to open up the door with a greeting, and instantly pointing Bliss to take her seat. Alexa goes back to her seat and crosses her legs ticked off.

[Layla]
How are you, we’ve been expecting you, come in.

Asuka enters the room and the camera follows her every movement right until she stands nearly a few feet from the one woman who would love nothing more than to add about 75 feet more between her. Alexa still at her seat rolls her eyes at Asuka being fashionably late. Clearly not feeling welcomed is Asuka and the tension is in the air. Layla stands right in the middle of them and puts her two hands together creating a clapping sound.

Layla insists that Asuka pulls up a seat and starts walking to her office desk and then into her own big office chair. This is just like any other school principal office setting, Asuka carefully pulls up the chair and Alexa folds her arms over one another and Layla puts her hands on the files and reports of these two females who are misbehaving in their own right.

[Layla]
You do know why I am arranging this little get together, right? Well, now that we have you both here, per the request of Miss Alexa besides me. Asuka, I have been presented with a series of accusations, one being that you’re trying to seriously hurt Alexa, is this true?

The Empress looks right up at Layla and twiddles her thumbs together with a humbled approach and a quick shake of her head left and then right. Why would she want to hurt someone that has been a thorn in her side for a month and change, that’d be preposterous? Why would Asuka want to get her hands on someone who jumped her from behind, she obviously didn’t mean it. Yeah, right.. But she is going to play along and not get herself in serious trouble.

[Asuka]
I would never, ever.. Do such a thing to put Alexa Bliss, in danger. Me? Noooh. I can’t bring myself to harm another human being. Especially when Alexa vented her being MAD at me, and almost cry. I listened and didn’t ignore her, she has the freedom.. of expression.

Layla shaking her hands that are put together up and down, immediately turns to Alexa and then speaks.

[Layla]
See, I don’t see the point of making a faux petition to get even with someone who has no bone to pick with you, she said it herself and I honestly believe her. Look at her eyes, she’s telling the truth, it’s as clear as water is blue. You two have been at each other’s throats for weeks now, and it doesn’t look like it will end any time soon. Now, with that being said, we as a company permitting a safe working environment for all employees and superstars, do NOT tolerate bullying. You both acted out of spite and in retaliation, and that little game stops right now.

Alexa sits there, arms crossed, taking offense to Layla's insinuation that she shares any sort of the blame for their issues.

[Alexa Bliss]
I've done nothing of the sort, this is classic victim blaming. She costs me my match against Carmella at Downpour, I like the adult in this situation call her out to squash this, and all I asked was for a GENUINE apology, and did I get that? No. So fine, I left without my apology, still emotionally shaken from her erratic behavior, but ready to move on with my life...and what happens? She costs me ANOTHER match! And I'm sorry are we supposed to believe the woman that encourages the fans to chant that she's going to "KILL" us is all of a sudden incapable of bringing harm to another person? This is the woman that a billion years ago had no problem waltzing out to that ring as you were forced to defend The Divas Championship in a gauntlet match, and after you had harrowingly gone through 4 opponents already, she waltzes out and vincdively takes that title from you. AND THEN SHE LOSES IT TO THE WOMAN NEXT IN LINE AND RUNS BACK TO JAPAN WHILE YOU THE WOMAN THAT ACTUALLY LOST SOMETHING WERE BACK THE NEXT NIGHT!

[Layla]
Calm down, Alexa...

[Alexa Bliss]
My point is, she was a heartless bully then, and she still is. So either she get some sort of shock therapy to retrain her animalistic mind, or...clearly you have a choice to make. The raging psychopath that has shown no regard for any of her fellow woman's well being...or, sweet little innocent me. You know, the woman that won't make the fans an accessory to her sick twisted crimes.

Asuka not too thrilled with Alexa being defensive, when she clearly is the instigator, you can see it in her face. The Empress points her finger in the face of Bliss, who backs up from it.

[Asuka]
Big talk for little girl who tried to make her name off the expense of Dana Brooke, and hurt her before anything happened to her. Not provoked, only the cruel intentions of mean.. little.. Bliss.

Asuka opens her eyes wider and starts laying it into Bliss, Layla is taken off-guard by this.

[Asuka]
THEN YOU ATTACKED ME FROM OUT OF NOWHERE, YOU WERE JEAL..OUS!
TRISH AND I PUT ON A GREAT MATCH. YOU WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO HAVING A MOMENT LIKE ASUKA. SO WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU ATTACK ME. YOU ATTACK ME WITH OOOOH.

Asuka damn near gets out of her chair and lunges at Bliss, starting to lose her temper and screams in the face of Alexa who turns her head away in disgust, only her ear to the message said. Beware of the angry Japanese woman because this is far from PG content if you use Google translate.

[Asuka]
KENDŌ NO SUTIKKU, ANATA WA KŌFUKU NO SUTIKKU TO YONDE IMASU. MOSHI ANATA GA NANTOKA ANATA NO O SHIRI O MITSUKETARA, SORE WA ŌKINA FU KAIKAN NI NARUDESHOU. I'VE BEEN MORE THAN PATIENT AND MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING WAS MADE! ONLY PAYBACK. YOU WANT ANIMAL ASUKA? I'LL SHOW YO-

Asuka stops herself before she breaks the fragile neck of Bliss in the palm of her hands. She remains calm with the help of Layla and then folds her hands into one another, a shy smirk and fixing her hair to keep her temper in check and distract herself. Our general manager isn't too happy with either of them as she persists through the tension in the air some more.

[Layla]
You too, Asuka. CALM DOWN...

Alexa snickers like a kid in class at someone that gets publicly scolded by the teacher, but when Layla's gaze shifts to Alexa she faintly coughs as if the reason she laughed is because she had a tickle in her throat.

[Alexa Bliss]
Sorry, in addition to battling bullies...

She looks at Asuka, then back to Layla.

[Alexa Bliss]
I've also been fighting off a pretty debilitating cold. A COLD which by the way was further aggravated by ASUKA CHOKING ME OUT LAST WEEK! This isn't just a matter of my personal space being violated, this is now a matter of concern for my health...which she, has none. What if I had a cough drop in my mouth when Asuka drug me down into the depths of hell last week? I COULD HAVE DIED!

[Layla]
I would assume you'd realize that's a bad idea if you're wrestling in a match...

[Alexa Bliss]
So is Klepto The Clown over here interfering in not ONE, BUT MY LAST TWO MATCHES! She started all of this, she's a maniac, she's...she's out of control and I won't stand for it anymore!

Asuka rolls her eyes and keeps her cool this time speaking calmly as can be.

[Asuka]
You're over dramatic, Alexa doesn't get her way.. so she whine and complain. What else is new? Not Alexa, she continue to call me names because she's the real maniac between us. She isn't sick.. SHE'S .. CRAZY!!

Bliss opens her mouth shocked at what just came out of Asuka's mouth. She cannot believe she would stoop so low. Asuka is doing the circular loco motion with her fingers and it's making Miss Five Feet Of Fury, furious.

[Alexa Bliss]
DID YOU HEAR HER?! SHE JUST FLAT OUT CALLED ME THE CRAZY ONE. I AM THE MOST SANE INDIVIDUAL, I AM NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT CRAZY.

Asuka immediately responds to Bliss's words without hesitation.

[Asuka]
YES YOU ARE!

Bliss does the same back to her, not letting Asuka get the best of the exchange. How dare she, they start to get higher in pitch.

[Alexa Bliss]
NO I'M NOT!

[Asuka]
YES YOU ARE!

[Alexa Bliss]
NO I'M NOT!

[Asuka]
YES YOU ARE!

[Alexa Bliss]
NO.. I'M NOT!

[Asuka]
Y E S YOU ARE!

[Alexa Bliss]
NOOO I'M NOT!

[Asuka]
NO YOU'RE NOT!

[Alexa Bliss]
YES I A-

Alexa stops herself, mouth a gap, the rage building within as she finds herself "Bugs Bunny'd" by Asuka. With every bit of her five feet of fury suddenly she lets out a piercing scream at the top of her lungs, so loud and ear curdling that it even causes Layla to momentarily cover her ears.

Meanwhile Asuka just sits there snickering at Bliss, a sight that brings Alexa's rage to an even deeper level to the point she kicks back her chair and gets to her feet ready to claw Asuka's eyes out. Upon Alexa taking the offensive stance Asuka's amusement fades and her expression grows quite serious as she kicks back her chair now and these two are mere moments from coming to blows. Layla notices things are about to kick off in her office so she quickly gets in between the two and sternly shouts "ENOUGH!" Layla isn't the type as General Manager to assert her authority much, but these two going at it back and forth has tested her patience to the point that the two Women freeze immediately and Layla tries to collect herself before continuing on

[Layla]
I understand that you two have issues with one another, in a competitive business such as this that's only natural. But I'm not going to have match after match interfered upon by you Asuka, nor am I going to have someone blatantly hand me a piece of paper with forged signatures from the rest of The Women's division as a part of some elaborate plan to have Asuka committed. If you two won't settle this in the ring against one another, then I'll do you one better. Alexa, you don't have to face Asuka if you don't want to...but, if you don't want her as your enemy...it's time you two become friends.

Alexa looks at Layla like she's the one that's now crazy starting to speak up but before she can utter even a peep Layla's look silences her.

[Layla]
So that's what we're going to do, we're going to throw all this hostility, and heat between you two into that ring next week, and kindle...a FRIENDSHIP. Where you will not be opponents, no...you will be PARTNERS.

The Empress of Tomorrow and XWL's Wicked Witch look at one another, Asuka seems oddly thrilled by the idea, while Alexa could not be any more against it.

[Layla]
Now then, in the interest of friendship, why don't the two of your shake hands to symbolize your commitment to resolving these issues you've had with one another?

Asuka without hesitation extends her hand to Alexa, who shakes her head defiantly.

[Alexa Bliss]
I don't know where that hands been.

[Layla]
Alexa...

[Alexa Bliss]
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME TEAM WITH HER, SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME, YOU HEARD ALL THOSE PEOPLE, DO YOU THINK SHE'S JUST GOING TO BECOME MY BEST FRIEND? I ONLY HAVE ONE BEST FRIEND AND THAT'S NIA, WHY CAN' SHE BE MY PARTNER, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ORDER A RESTRAINING ORDER THAT'D SOLVE THIS MESS, I AM NOT GOING TO STAND BESIDE THAT ANIMAL!

Upon hearing Alexa's very passionate refusal, Layla looks to Asuka perhaps to see if she's misread the situation...but all she sees is a sweetly, and innocent smiling Asuka who seems rather shocked that Alexa would think so ill of her.

[Layla]
I'm your boss, so if need be...I CAN make you, and you WILL team with her next week. It's either that, or I can grant her request to face you at Final Stand?

Immediately Alexa's tune changes slightly, shaking her head more at the potential match at Final Stand and easing forward to Asuka's hand with her own, reluctant but it's obvious she wants to avoid facing her, so with Layla's threat of approving that match...Alexa's hand at last meets Asuka's and there we have it, the start of a new friendship...or so Layla seems to think. As Alexa stands there barely gripping Asuka's hand, The Empress' own grip suddenly tightens, and she pulls Bliss closer to her, where only Alexa can see Asuka's gaze intensify, and an almost predator like grin forms on Asuka's face. Alexa turns, frightened to Layla, but Layla just sees the two shaking hands and crosses her arms, pleased with how she's handled this situation tonight. The scene then comes to a close, Bliss' terror still on full display.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:30 pm

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Roderi10XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Finn_b10

As Finn Balor is setting up to hit Strong with a suplex seemingly setting up for a coup de gra Kevin Owens Music hits and Balor looks up awaiting his foe.

But once a few seconds pass Roderick Strong is in the corner waiting for Balor to turn around.

Once Balor turns around Roderick Strong runs at Finn full speed and connects with a Sick Kick. Strong covers,

Mauro Ranallo
Ladies and Gentleman Kevin Owens has just cost Finn Balor his match with Roderick strong, Finn has to be livid.

Corey Graves
He has every right to be Mauro, i mean if someone came out and cost me my match when i was wrestling, consequences would have ensued.

Anarchy cuts to commercial as we set up for our next contest.

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:37 pm

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 The_mi10XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Cody12

Spoilers Incoming

Surely you wanna watch the video?
Your winner:

After the match was over, Cody is celebrating his win over The Miz, when all of a sudden he is hit with a foot to the back of the head.

Mauro Ranallo
Oh come on, not again. Can’t you just give this guy a break? I mean you have done enough the last several weeks how much longer can Cody go on like this?

Corey Graves
As long as he is going to allow it Mauro, Cody has deserved this punishment for quite some time, enough will eventually be enough.

As Cody lie flat on his back from the kick he just received from Rusev, you hear Lana in the background as Rusev is standing over Cody shouting in his native language of Bulgarian, when all of a sudden Lana utters out to words that would ring through Cody’s ears for days to come.

Lana
Rusev, Crush!!!!!!!

Rusev begins screaming and rapidly beating his chest when he bends down and rolls Cody over belly first only to stomp him in the middle of his back and latch on his signature submission. All while doing this Lana seems to have pulled out an American flag from somewhere and proceeds to cut it up as Cody is forced to watch as his beloved flag that represents the good ole’ U S of A. Cody screaming as Rusev sinches in the lock tighter as Cody begins to fade out of consciousness.

Once Cody fully loses consciousness Lana drops the cut up flag walking toward Rusev placing her hand on his shoulder telling him to stop.  Rusev rolls out of the ring and grabs his home countries flag and waves it around outside the ring as the fans furiously boo Rusev and Lana as they make their way to the back. Medical professionals run in the ring to check on Cody as the show cuts to an ad showcasing ten years Final Stand happening in just a few short weeks.

Last edited by MangoTango on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 UwjO6Jd XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 HHid7qn

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA! Matt Sydal just back flipped out of Sami's Half and Half Suplex! What athleticisim!

[Corey Graves]
Sami be careful! Don't let his tricks get to you!

Sami is staring in absolute stunned silence, Matt Sydal simply sticks his finger in the air and sways it in a "shunning" fashion as you can hear him yell "Not today Sami boi!" Sami has a smile cross his face

[Mauro Ranallo]
Is he.....Smiling?

Sami wipes his beard as Sydal looks around at all his fans cheering for what they just saw with some classic "Oh My Gold!" chants. Sami extends his hand out to Sydal.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A hand shake? That's not like Sami at all. I don't trust this...

[Corey Graves]
He's just showing Respect Mauro! Stop being so cynical! Sami has always respected Matt then Matt was the one to betray Sami and cost him his Championship!

Sami's hand is still extended as Sydal raises an eyebrow, hardly believing Sami is serious about this handshake. Sami plays to the crowd telling Sydal to listen to his thousands of fans in attendence who are all cheering at the thought of Sami having a change of heart. Sydal shrugs and locks hands with Sami shaking his hand. Sami's smile gets wider and wider as Sydal's gets more awkward when suddenly.... SAMI SWINGS AT SYDAL KNOCKING HIM TO THE-NO!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sydal just landed a huge knee strike on Sami! That's what he gets that snake!

[Corey Graves]
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! SYDAL JUST CHEAP SHOTTED SAMI!

Sydal looks around as Sami is laid out cold, his fans are cheering as loud as they can as Sydal knows what to do. Sydal shoots up the turnbuckle and stands tall smirking ear to ear.

[Corey Graves]
GET DOWN SYDAL YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS!

Sydal shrugs and fly's through the air landing a perfect five star Shooting Star Press!

[Corey Graves]
Come on Sami! Kick out you can do it!

But it's all for nothing as Sami is completely out, the refs hands hit the mat for the 3...

As the same words that played over the speaker at the start of tonight's show play once more before Matt's theme sounds in victory, it's fair to say that tonight in Sydal's return match to competition he's shocked The former World Heavyweight Champion's system with a defeat he'll surely be stinging from well beyond tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What an incredible match between two of XWL's finest stars. Matt Sydal with a BIG victory in his first match back since his infamous walk out on the very first Anarchy of 2018.

[Corey Graves]
Did you not see what I saw? Sami Zayn offered his hand to Sydal, being the incredible sportsman he is, and Sydal cheapshotted him!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I suppose you're going to act like an invisible man tripped Sami, causing him to "seemingly" try to punch Sydal too?

[Corey Graves]
Well I'm not saying that but if you think so then who knows, maybe that is what happened, it's the only reasonable explanation to me.

[Mauro Ranallo]
OR, what actually happened...Sami tried to lure Matt in, and Sydal knew better so he not only saw it coming, he was able to use that opportunity to his advantage instead.

Matt's hand is raised by the referee as the fans cheer. Matt's certainly made quite the impact here tonight, forming an unknown group with Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, and Pete Dunne to combat The Cabinet...and now, defeating The Number One Contender to Dean Ambrose's World Heavyweight Championship. If there was any question as to whether he was still one of XWL's top competitors, that question now has an answer in the form of Sydal triumphantly standing over Zayn.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Regardless of the outcome, this match was a testament to both men's abilities and proof as to why Sami Zayn is no longer known as just the underdog from the underground. He has carved his own lane in XWL and even in defeat, he went toe to toe with the man whose record he came within months of breaking, and I think that tells Dean the type of opponent that awaits him in our Main-Event in 2 weeks.

[Corey Graves]
I think the real winner is obviously Sami who now is going to be so motivated by this loss, that he defeats Dean in 2 weeks, with the sole goal in mind of breaking Sydal's previous record and proving he was the true winner tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't know about all that...all I know is we had a true classic here tonight.

Sydal mounts the top turnbuckle, posing for the fans, shouting "I MAY NOT BE COVERED IN GOLD ANYMORE BUT I'M STILL GONNA SHINE!"

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt made quite the impact as Anarchy went on the air, luring The Cabinet into a trap to reveal that he did indeed come back with friends of his own...and next week we understand Matt, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, and Pete Dunne will be live in that ring to explain their actions tonight, but personally I think it's clear why they did what they did, and they are a means to an end, an end to The Cabinet.

[Corey Graves]
They literally just formed, do you think they stand any chance against a tight knit group like The Cabinet?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt's been a loner most of his career, if he believes he's found a group of men that share in his ideals, and ability enough to form something with them, I believe it may be The Cabinet that might have to worry about their chances. Nonetheless, a big win for Matt Sydal tonight but above all else, a visual masterpiece for the viewers at home.  

Sydal's celebration continues as the cameras fade and we head to an advertisement promoting The 10th Anniversary of Final Stand.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:07 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 AuV46F4 XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 SprnWhU

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

honestly does anyone even watch the matches anymore? if you scrolled this far you don't care.

As the match comes to a close, Gable stands, raising his hands above his head. The bell rings for him as the crowd cheers for his returning bout. English rolls from the ring, Gable nodding in approval of the fight that he was just in, wiping the sweat from his brow and calling for a mic. In a moment, one is brought to him and he holds it to his lips and breathes for a moment before speaking.

[Chad Gable]
I'm not one for words so I'm going to try and keep this brief but as you can see there's some things that are different currently. For one, I don't have the Intercontinental Championship around my waist. Don't worry, it's on my list of things to do. I'm still on the hunt to get it back, but it has to wait. I'm putting that on the back burner because there's something else that is just begging for some attention.

Gable almost smirks as he looks to the camera.

[Chad Gable]
Chris Sabin...

The crowd erupts in a pouring of boos for Sabin, the slimey heel having done everything he could to tear Gable down. Gable holds up his right hand, showing it's no longer taped up.

[Chad Gable]
While I was at home, nursing an injury, the same one I've been working through for the past few months, Sabin decided I was cowering away from my loss. That I couldn't handle being a loser. Let's get one thing straight, the only place I ever want to be is on this mat, doing what I love. The only reason, ONLY reason I had to be at home is because the doctors wouldn't clear me and I was not going to sit in the back and watch everyone else do what I crave doing. Wrestling.

The crowd cheers for him as he looks around, nodding in approval waiting to continue.

[Chad Gable]
Chris Sabin, you have this chip on your shoulder and a target with my name all over it. I'm not sure if it's jealousy, spite or just him trying to reinvent himself but I'm done sitting around and letting it happen. You wanted to talk about how I didn't deserve to be champion and how I couldn't show up to work? Where are you, Chris? That's right, at home. Because I put you through a table last week. You're full of cheap shots and blame throwing but refuse to put yourself as the person who is wrong.

Chad Gable grows very serious for a moment, looking right down the camera.

[Chad Gable]
You want to say I'm not all I say I am? Prove it. I'll make sure not to hold my breath.

Gable drops the mic, turning away from the scene as the camera turns to commercial break

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 11:26 am

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 W5w7SiKXWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 9HkMqJV

The crowd boo as Nakamura rises off a game James Storm that game him everything he could handle. Nakamura wretches his hand away from the ref and steps over Storm, making his way out of the ring. You would think that his victory over Storm makes him happy but all Nakamura is focused on is Cena, and the embarrassment that he brought upon him tonight. A limping Shinsuke walks out to a chorus of boos and into the back

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 12:12 pm

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 T8cTTqFXWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 OCFaSJv

It's been 15 minutes into the match and neither woman has managed to score a pin. April and Nikki rise to their feet, both drawing tired breaths

[Mauro Ranallo]
These two are monsters of women. They keep hitting knocking each other down just to get up and ask for more!

[Corey Graves]
With not even a pin fall scored this match can only get more dangerous as time goes on

April and Nikki stagger to the middle of the ring where they lean on each other for support. April rears and punches Nikki who sways back but doesn't fall. She comes back with a forearm to April's chest who staggers but stays on her feet. April and Nikki get into a slugging match where surprisingly Nikki gets the upperhand

[Mauro Ranallo]
Have you ever seen anyone outfight April?!

[Corey Graves]
There aren't many who can do it. But if anyone could it's Cross

April is dazed and Nikki takes this opportunity to grab April by the jaw. She stares April in in her eyes before screaming a blood curdling scream and running the ropes. Nikki comes back with a head of steam and goes to take April's head off with a clothesline! April suddenly jets foreward and ducks, full sprinting to the ropes. April shocks the crowd by hitting a handspring against the ropes and bouncing back towards Cross who's just turned around. Before she can react April is back flipping and hitting Nikki with the biggest Pele Kick of her career! The kick sits Nikki down instantly and April goes to cover her

3!

[Corey Graves]
April has scored the first fall. Good idea by Cross to roll out of the ring and recover

Sure enough Cross has rolled out. April, having so much experienced gained over the last two years knows better than to let her get her wind back. April moves past the ref and goes to the ropes. She ducks between the middle and top rope to grab Nikki but the sound of steel meeting flesh echos throughout the arena. April falls back on her ass with a wide eyed expression on her face. April hands shake as she touches the top of her head and finds her hand stained red. Nikki pops up to camera view grinning with a steel chair in her hand. The ref calls for the bell, DQ-ing Cross giving the second and final fall to April

[Mauro Ranallo]
Did you hear the impact of that shot? April is bleeding profusely

April backs up and tries to stand on shaky legs as Nikki slowly slides into the ring with the steel chair gripped tightly. The blood has leaked onto April face and she gives the look of a wounded animal. Nikki smiles sadistically and raises the chair up, before charging forward with a roar. April's eye suddenly harder and with a quickness the formers Women's Champion fires off a lightning quick roundhouse that kicks the chair right into the face of Cross. Nikki hits the mat flat as the crowd cheer

[Corey Graves]
And just like that the match can be over that quickly for Sasha!

[Mauro Ranallo]
April has changed but her fight is still the same. Though that shot to the head was brutal and I wonder if she'll be alright for next week

April stares down at the fallen form of Cross and shakes her head. She touches her head again trying to feel the damage Cross did to her. April looks at her blood stained hand and simply laughs to herself before bending over Nikki and slowly running her bloody finger on Cross's forehead until and 'A' is drawn

[Corey Graves]
Did...she just mark Cross?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think she did!....Maybe April isn't as okay as she seemed

April smiles at her handiwork before grinning at the camera as XWL fades to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 2:15 pm

XWL returns live and we are met by a rare sight, Jimmy Uso walking through the halls of an XWL show without his brother Jey by his side. It appears Jimmy is searching for someone, he peers down into the distance to try and see whatever it is he's looking for. He turns his head and there it is, standing right before him. The camera turns and reveals to the right of Jimmy Uso stands none other than Renee Young. Renee, who clearly see's Jimmy has her head in her hand and shakes her head. She can already see where this is heading.

Jimmy Uso
Renee! Get over here, girl! Come talk to your boy!

Renee's shoulders can be seen dropping, one can only imagine that her heart sunk with it. She raises her head, lets out a little sigh and slightly rolls her eyes before walking over to the Uso brother. As she gets closer, she realises that she has a reputation to uphold and becomes a little more professional.

{Renee Young}
Jimmy... Do you have something on your mind?

As Renee raises the microphone to Jimmy a smile shows itself on the Uso.

Jimmy Uso
Well, it just so happens I do, Renee. I was thinkin' we could clear up some little things that were said last week.

Renee thinks momentarily to focus on which part Jimmy could mean specifically.

{Renee Young}
To be specific, which part are we talking about?

Jimmy Uso
The part where me and my brother went out to that ring and told Ambrose what he couldn't accept. That the second me and Uce stepped out onto that stage floor, people started caring about Dean Ambrose. He couldn't accept that fact and started throwing a little tantrum.

Renee almost scoffs at the notion

{Renee Young}
Well, it was a very bold claim for the two of you to make. I mean, Dean Ambrose is one of only three people to ever become dual champions in this company. His success kind of speaks volumes for itself.

Jimmy's hand is on his chin as Renee rebuts his claims. He taps his finger on his chin and rubs his beard, before shrugging his shoulders as he answers.

Jimmy Uso
And?.... 'ey, we're not gettin' this twisted, Renee. We are not disputin' the career that Ambrose has had but you just said it yourself, Ambrose is one of the three people to ever hold two Championships at one time but that's where the comparisons end with those other two men. The other two men are held in high regard in this company, their feats and accomplishments are still talked about to this very day whereas Ambrose is just... Well, Ambrose... That's all he is. Ain't nobody talkin' about him on that level, ain't nobody puttin' him at that stature and why is that you ask? Because they don't care, Renee...

{Renee Young}
Yet another bold statement.

Now it is Jimmy's turn to scoff at Renee's claim

Jimmy Uso
Truth hurts, Renee. Do you really think that me and my brother, two unknowns when it comes to XWL could walk into this company and gain the level of attention we did if peoples focus was solely on the man who would become double Champion? Nope. Why would they be? Who wants to see the man who talks the way he does so people will think he's edgy. A man who throws up gun signs and backed up by a crew that ain't even his? N'aw. Me and Uce were able to walk into this company and take over just like that because nobody cared. Now, the focus is where it should've been since Day One and people can't accept that. Rollins. Ambrose. That Marilyn Manson lookin' fool. They all had their piece to say but there was one thing that your boy said last week that stuck with me, Renee...

Renee waits for Jimmy to tell her what it is but it looks like he's waiting for her to read his mind say it.

{Renee Young}
... What was that?

Renee's reluctance to acknowledge what he means clearly annoys Jimmy, his posture and facial expression changes. The tone of his voice becomes a little more serious.

Jimmy Uso
N'aw... You know what I mean, Renee. What is it that every single person that stands across from me and Uce say?

{Renee Young}

Jimmy Uso
Say it!

Renee's head drops a little bit, she doesn't look Jimmy in the eye

{Renee Young}
That you and your brother live off your family name.

Jimmy Uso
Ding, ding, ding, ding! There it is! Top answer! There will never be a day in my life that I will not be proud of who my family are and what they have accomplished but do you know what that name is? Pressure. Do you know what that name brings?! Stigma! Y'all think we got to where we are through hand outs? We have to work twice as hard as everybody else on the damn roster just to be taken seriously, Uce! Just so we ain't viewed as those two Anoa'i kids. Everybody knows we weren't given a chance, with every obstacle and cliché put in our paths every chance people got and still we proved each and every night that we are the greatest tag team on the face of this Earth until they couldn't deny it any more. Ambrose don't know what that's like. He came into this World a nobody and he will leave this World a nobody. A little advice though, he should stop worryin' about my blood and more about his. 'Cause when we ar...

Jimmy is cut off by a random member of staff running into the shot.

Jimmy Uso
'Ey! What the hell you doin' man?

Staff Member
Jimmy, please you have to come with me. It's your brother.

Jimmy's face quickly turns to that of the concerned brother. The staff member runs off and Jimmy quickly follows behind him. The camera chases the pair of them through the arena halls until we reach quite the scene. A group of medical workers, XWL General Manager Layla El and lying unconscious on the cold concrete is Jimmy's brother, Jey. There is a steel chair not far from his body, the steel is mangled and clearly been battered off something or someone several times. Jimmy tries running to his brothers aid but the medical team keeps him separated while they try to attend to the fallen Uso. Jimmy picks up the mangled chair and heads over to General Manager Layla and waves it around her face, clearly pissed off by what has seemingly happened to his brother.

Jimmy Uso
What kind of place you runnin' here, Layla?!

Layla doesn't seem to be too pleased with Jimmy's tone or the fact that he's waving an object around in her face.

[Layla]
Excuse me?

Jimmy Uso
You heard me! What you goin' to do about this?

Layla appears to have given Jimmy a brief pass, potentially on the fact that he has just been shown his brothers state

[Layla]
Look, we will investigate this matter in the proper way and find whoever is responsible on your brother but given everything that the both of you have done and said over the past couple of months, it's not going to be easy.

Jimmy side eyes Layla

Jimmy Uso
And what exactly do you mean by that?

[Layla]
Well, given that you gained your employment status through very, very similar means. The both of you have gathered yourself quite a few enemies who would probably go out of their way to take you down a peg.

Jimmy doesn't like the answer that Layla has given him. He screws his face up upon hearing it.

Jimmy Uso
You have a choice, GM. Either you solve this, fast. Or we take matter into our own hands... And trust me, you are not goin' to like what happens if it comes to that.

Layla's expression changes from that of someone who understands that someone is in a delicate situation, to someone who refuses to be given demands and be taken hostage by their actions.

[Layla]
Is that a threat?

Jimmy face turns dead serious

Jimmy Uso
N'aw... That's a promise, Uce...

Layla stares Jimmy in the eyes.

[Layla]
Haven't you got a match you should be getting ready for?

Jimmy looks down at his brother, he has come to but is clearly out of it with the doctors still attending to him. He looks back at Layla before his starts walking backwards, he raises his finger and points in her face.

Jimmy Uso
This is on your head, Uce...

Jimmy turns and walks away. Leaving Layla standing there, furious at the attitude and threats that she just received. Her face turns red and she shakes her head in disapproval as Jimmy walks away. This is the last thing we see before the segments fades out into black.

Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Placeholder until I can post my write up:

CM Punk b. Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas via pinfall
Back to top Go down
BDNJSO_Jerry
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 2:34 pm

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 0NATC0o XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 GGsIK6t

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 ZAgvSFW XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Zbu6i1W

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:59 pm

Tessa rises to her feet following the 3 count and the ref proceeds to raise her hand in victory as her theme begins to play.

(Mauro Ranallo)
Another week, another impressive victory for Tessa Blanchard on Anarchy.

(Corey Graves)
Are you serious Mauro? that win over Bliss was a complete fluke, and the fact that that tainted 3 count has led to Blanchard being on our tv screens once again here tonight is a complete joke.

(Mauro Ranallo)
She's a 3rd generation talent Corey, and whether you think it's a fluke or not, she has a 3 count victory over Alexa Bliss, and now she has one over another impressive independent talent in Kiera Hogan.

(Corey Graves)
You're missing the point though Mauro, like, how is she even here? she doesn't even have a contract with this company!

The crowd pops for Anarchy's GM who makes her way out onto the stage with a mic in hand, she signals for her music to be cut so that she can speak.

(Layla)
Well done Tessa, I must say I'm very impressed with what I've seen from you lately. You've really given it your all to show that you deserve to be in this company on a full time basis and since I'm always looking to expand upon our roster, especially our women's division, as of right now I'm officially offering you a full time XWL contract! So do we have a deal Ms. Blanchard?

The ref hands Tessa a mic from outside the ring.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I've been wrestling for what? 5-6 years now? and in that time I've traveled the world to make a name for myself, to put the Blanchard name back on the map, and what I lack in experience at least time wise when it comes to some of these girls on the independent scene who've been at it for 10+ years now, I make up for in drive and determination to be the best I can be. Some nights, I'll only get 2-3 hours of sleep because the rest of my time is spent either traveling, hitting the gym for 6+ hours a day, or busting my ass every single night in the ring to get not just the name Blanchard back on the map, but to get the name Tessa Blanchard put on the damn map. So to answer your question Layla, I absolutely accept, I'm delighted to be apart of the biggest and baddest company in the world of pro wrestling, all my hardwork has led me to this point and now it's time to work even harder to get to the top of the mountain around here and show the world why Tessa Is Forever....

Tessa drops the mic and exits the ring, she slaps a few fans hands along the journey up the ramp and to the stage where Layla still stands. The two share a quick handshake and hug before heading backstage to iron out the details of that full time contract. Anarchy heads to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 4:18 pm

As we go back stage we see Eli Drake walking through the back and we see him stop in front of the medical room door.

[Mauro Ranallo]
No.. is he hurt? Tonight would be match seven of the best of seven between him and Kenny Omega.

[Corey Graves]
Indeed it would, but we both know that Eli would still go out, and compete no matter what he has going on with him. He is the self proclaimed Elite Superstar of XWL, and he would like to show people his never die attitude.

Eli open the door, and walks on in.

[Eli Drake]
What's up doc! You wanted to see me?

[The doctor]
Yeah Eli, you are fine don't worry.

[Eli Drake]
Oh that's good to hear, but I am sure you didn't just invite me in here to tell me I am fine that would be a little weird if you did..

The doctor laughs

[The Doctor]
No.. it's about Kenny. Due to prior injuries he was asked to stay home to recover. So you no longer have a match tonight, and you can take the night off.

Eli rolls his eyes. He doesn't hide that he is a bit upset by the news he has dropped on him.

[Eli Drake]
Are you kidding me?

[The Doctor]
No not at all. The call was made earlier in the week.

[Eli Drake]
AND NO ONE THOUGHT TO TELL ME SOONER!

[The Doctor]
I'm sorry... we had to wait to be sure.

[Eli Drake]
It's to late to get a match now. How am I supposed to prove that I can back up what I say when my opponent who I have been going back, and forth is to injured to even show up. That is pathetic. Welp, I better go to the gym, and burn this anger out.. later doc...

Eli leaves the room as the screen goes to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018   XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy 5/28/2018-6/4/2018
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next