An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 video game.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Attention All Members: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, IT'S HAPPENING!
Today at 12:18 am by Fearnixx

»  Z A C K 생일 축하해요 2 4
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by Fearnixx

» XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018
Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:00 pm by Fearnixx

» The Final Stand-Off
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm by Harmon

» New Availability: Bobby Roode!
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:46 am by P.R Son

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:38 am by Fearnixx

» XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:30 pm by Stunner

» XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:31 pm by Fearnixx

» I hope you suffer
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:08 pm by Sam

» A new finisher!
Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:14 pm by LazyEye513

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
League Owner

AUSTIN
Head Of Graphics

GAZ
Graphics Assistant

TYLER
Weekly Booking

LEGAL
Card Formatting

TANGO
Title History

LAZY
General Support

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Mon May 21, 2018 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: FedEx Forum
Memphis, Tennessee

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1. The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend

Alpha Club was thought to be this little play-on-words to mock the Bullet Club by most. No one thought it was or would ever be a real group. Surely Chris Jericho's ego wouldn't allow himself to work with others. It seems now that there is more to the Alpha Club than we thought. What transpired on the very first episode of the Kevin and Sami show was quite the shocker. Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens have aligned themselves with Chris Jericho and it looks like a new threat to the Bullet Club has risen. Tonight, for the first time ever, we witness Alpha Club in action as they team up to face the Intercontinental Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion in a two on three handicap match!

2. The Queen awaits a worthy challenger

Natalya did the unthinkable and she defended her Woman's Championship inside the Elimination Chamber. Not only was she the only one to do it that night, she is the only person to EVER defend a championship inside the chamber. Mostly everyone would agree that she earned the right to choose her opponent... but she couldn't do that. Natalya had other plans for her challenger at Final Stand as she announced the Iron Woman Classic: a tournament meant to push the division to its limit and find a challenger worthy of her championship. Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Nia Jax, Nikki Cross, April and a mystery opponent are all lined up and ready to fight to prove their worth.

3. The Kingpin of XWL? Meet King of Darkness

A new challenger has set his sights on Dean Ambrose's World Television Championship. The King of Darkness, better known as EVIL, laid out the challenge last week after his huge win over Mister Money in the Bank and we have yet to hear if the Lunatic has any intentions to accept his challenge. Does EVIL deserve a shot at the championship after his big win? Perhaps there is someone else on the roster eyeing the championship that Ambrose holds who feels they deserve it more? It's only a matter of time before that championship will once again be on the line. The challengers are starting to line up, can The Dual Champion knock 'em down?

4. Miz Tv: Hail, Mother Russia?

Last week we saw Cody give a heartfelt speech about the upcoming anniversary of his father "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes death, only to be interrupted by a beautiful russian blonde woman by the name of Lana. Once introducing herself, she began to desicrate the entire Anarchy crowd in attendance all while being booed out of the building. Not batting any eye she continued to deicrate america and the Rhodes name all while praising her Mother Russia irritating Cody, she introduced a menacing figure by the name of Rusev who was a sight to behold. Once the introductions were over this man became the absolute worst nightmare for Cody, not only kknocking him out but snapping the portrait of his father in half and then spitting on it.

Once the deed was done Cody's opponet for the night Chris Sabin came to the ring to have his match with Cody, Only to find Cody out cold. Chris Sabin would then muster Cody up enough to convince the referee he had dragged to the ring with him Cody was ok to fight only to hit his finishing move on Cody and pin him for the 1,2,3. Tonight Cody Rusev and Lana are scheduled for Miz TV, what will happen when Cody goes face to face with the dastardly couple that desecrated his family name.

5. Goodbye Sting, Hello Steve

At Downpour Sting and CM Punk faced off against each other in a Mask Vs Face Paint match, only for Sting to lose. Bearing his bare face and sunglasses Sting came out declaring that Sting was gone only to have awoken Steve Borden. Steve declared that Punk had whispered in the referees ear to count faster than normal causing him to lose that match, only for CM Punk to walk out and insult Steve by offering him a mask and a spot in the Straight Edge Society only to immediately retract his offer and belittle Steve Borden. After defeating Bray Wyatt last week, Punk once again took possession of a microphone challenging Steve Borden to a match of his choosing if willing to accept at Final Stand X, giving him one more shot to prove his worth. Will Steve Borden accept Punk's challenge unknowing that it could possibly mean his career on the line?

Andrade “Cien” Almas in Action

Normal Match

Iron Woman Classic Quarter Finals

Normal Match

Normal Match

Alexa vs The World

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Miz TV
W/ Cody, Rusev, & Lana

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Best of 7

Match #6

Main Event

Two on Three Handicap Match

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Tue May 22, 2018 4:55 pm

With 7 weeks until The 10th Anniversary of Final Stand, XWL Anarchy goes live, starting off as always with a tremendous display of pyrotechnics as the stage lights up red on all sides and we pan quickly around the jam packed arena tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen, and WELCOME TO ANARCHY!

[Corey Graves]
We're on the road to Final Stand, with only 7 stops left until our Superstars take The Grand Stage.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Last week was unbelievable, I just have to address the way we went off the air...The NEW World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose issued an open challenge, Johnny Gargano accepted having left The Miz & Maryse stranded he could be Johnny Wrestling that night and worry about the consequences later.

[Corey Graves]
Johnny came out for The Main-Event thinking he had gotten one over on his boss...BUT SURPRISE THE MIZ WAS HERE! He quickly sent Johnny away stating this was HIS opportunity, and Johnny Wrestling wasn't going to be The NEW World Heavyweight Champion...The A-Lister was.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Something that rightfully and understandably didn't sit well with Johnny who at the end struck The Miz with a super kick as he was about cover Dean and perhaps win the title...then threw Dean on top of Miz, and The Face of Anarchy retained.

[Corey Graves]
Due to his actions of completely disobeying his boss' orders, Johnny Gargano was FIRED, and to that I say? Good riddance. A million people, no a BILLION people in this world would have killed to have the opportunity of working under The Miz. So go back to whatever bingo hall you came from, Johnny.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It was a very somber end to an incredible night...and all I personally can say at this time is that I wish Johnny Gargano my sincerest wishes in his future endeavors.

[Corey Graves]
Enough about that, let's get to tonight's action!

The theme of XWL's Wicked Witch blasts throughout the arena signaling her arrival, something that the fans here in Tennessee frankly could do without judging by their reaction. They were excited and on their feet moments ago as they eagerly awaited the start of tonight's show...but now they're back in their seats and that excitement has been replaced with disappointment.

[Corey Graves]
YES! What a blissful start to the evening.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps, but they didn't seem so "blissful" last week. It's safe to say things didn't go quite as Alexa would have hoped last week when she stood up to her "bully" Asuka.

[Corey Graves]
Excuse me, do not put that in quotations. Asuka is the biggest bully there is. How dare she give such an insincere apology, and on top of that...challenge Alexa to a match at Final Stand? The grand stage is no place for bullies.

[Mauro Ranallo]
So I take it Alexa won't be appearing then?

[Corey Graves]
I resent that remark, Alexa Bliss is not a bully, she is a saint. Haven't you seen how heroic she's been standing up for her best friend Nia Jax the last few months?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Heroic is a word I wouldn't use to describe that.

Little Miss Bliss walks out from behind the curtain, her hair done up in pig tails which she quickly brushes through with her fingers. She's wearing her Friday The Blissteenth attire which has a logo similar to her current hairstyle and of course the infamous Jason Mask that's been "blissified." She stands atop the ramp, the backs of both hands raised up which soon form into fists. Five Feet of Fury herself then starts to head down the ramp, ignoring any sort of interaction with the fans, clearly not feeling the love after they chanted that Asuka was going to "kill her."  

[Corey Graves]
The nerve of these people booing such a sweet soul like Alexa Bliss.

[Mauro Ranallo]
She doesn't look all that sweet right now.

[Corey Graves]
She's allowed to be upset at what transpired last week, Mauro.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You mean where she tried to get Asuka to admit she's a bully, and then at the same time called her a psychopath, and a deranged clown?

[Corey Graves]
I mean if the shoe fits.

Alexa reaches the ring, rounds the corner and bends down grabbing a microphone that appeared to be placed there for her, then soon enters the ring thereafter. As she stands in the center of the ring, her theme dying down...instead of being met with silence to begin her speech of sorts...she's immediately met by a loud "ASUKA'S GONNA KILL YOU!" chant.

She stands there, her scowl growing more wicked by the second as she's rudely disrupted from speaking due to their loud chanting. Her eyes look down at her wrist as if she had an invisible watch on, and she waits for it to end, but it just keeps going and going.

[Corey Graves]
Oh will these people grow up. Alexa moved on, she tried to confront her bully, but now she's done giving her the attention she wanted. She's out here tonight to live her best life, and they're living in the past with this borderline inappropriate chant.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa may have "moved on" but I don't think Asuka has.

[Corey Graves]
If Asuka moved on from being the first Woman eliminated in The Chamber she can move on from this.

Growing impatient, Alexa lifts the mic up closer which somehow causes the chant to get louder, and further tick her off.  

[Alexa Bliss]
Ugh, seriously? GET OVER YOURSELVES!

We don't know what Alexa expected that to do, but it's instead split the reaction into boos as well as the chant now.

[Alexa Bliss]
I AM TRYING TO SPEAK HERE!

Despite her "pleading?" the boos just remain, almost getting louder.

[Alexa Bliss]
I DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS BLATANT BULLYING!

Losing her temper, she screams out enraged, which now...ends the booing, and the chant, so they can replace it with something else..."YOU'RE THE BULLY!" "YOU'RE THE BULLY!" "YOU'RE THE BULLY!"

[Alexa Bliss]
You see, THIS is what's wrong with the world today. No one can take responsibility for their actions. It's ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT! You're not bullying me, you're being kind sweethearts NOT ALLOWING ME TO SPEAK! SILLY ME!

[Corey Graves]
You tell 'em, Alexa! Put those bullies in their place.

[Mauro Ranallo]
There's not a single part of you that understands how ridiculous that statement is?

[Corey Graves]
What's ridiculous is the fact that Alexa Bliss is out here tonight to speak, and these people bought tickets just to deprive her of that right.

The frustration on Alexa's face is hard to miss. She stands there waiting for them to tire themselves out, or grow a heart but neither of those things seem to be happening.

She starts to clear her throat, but that does nothing, she tries to take a page out of Miz's book by raising her hand in hopes their mouths go shut...but that doesn't work. So what does she do? Well, what some people in this situation might do...throw a tantrum. Without warning she lifts the mic up to her mouth as close as possible, then lets out a bellowing scream at the top of her lungs, so loud it pierces through our ears and it just keeps going. Shaking her fist, stomping her feet on the mat, a vein popping on her forehead, she screams until she lets it ALL out...and as her banshee tantrum like scream ends, so has all their chanting and booing. Not exactly the typical way someone gets everyone's attention, but hey...it worked. She collects herself, fixes her hair in place, and once her composure is regained she starts to speak.

[Alexa Bliss]
Now, as I was trying to say...I am not out here to feed that attention seeking person that I have removed from my life. I am out here to introduce the world, even if I'm now regretting choosing a place like this as that moment...but I am here to introduce the world to ALEXA!

Before a completely loud reaction can start up and land Alexa in the same spot she was just in she quickly continues.

[Alexa Bliss]
I am a FUTURE Women's Champion, and it's about time everyone realizes that. I am not the same naive little girl that first arrived in this company. I learned real fast that it was me...versus the world. Jealousy, bitterness, blind hatred simply because I was pretty, or more talented...I don't know the reasons why I've been an outcast, but that all changes as of this moment. You would think that I've proven I belong in this ring by now, I mean does no one remember when I beat BOTH Charlotte Flair and Bayley in a Triple Threat Match? Or when I had the performance of my career and defeated Liv Morgan on top of that? NO! You don't remember it because you refuse to give me the credit I deserve. Well I stood up to one bully last week, and this week? I'm standing up to the biggest one of them all, YOU!

Boos start to come in to which she just rolls her eyes.

[Alexa Bliss]
That's EXACTLY my point! Why do you boo me? Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you, huh? Not come up on the "indie" scene so I'm not good enough to be here? Well neither did Liv and you all seemed to LOVE her! But that's fine, you think I'm not good enough, so I'm going to do you a favor, I'm going to show you how WRONG you are. It is Alexa VERSUS THE WORLD, and tonight? I face one of your "indie" darlings and and when I beat her? Which I will, because NO ONE is a match for my Five Feet Of Fury...WHEN I beat her, I expect ALL of you...to get on your feet, and chant the following.

Alexa points toward the titantron, where a graphic pops up with 3 words, as if they're cue cards for the audience to follow.

[Alexa Bliss]
Repeat after me. WE...

Literally not a single person says it, like completely nothing in response.

[Alexa Bliss]
ARE...

Again, not a damn thing, these people are not at all interested in going along with this chant.

[Alexa Bliss]
SORRY!

As she says the third word of the phrase, no one else does, which causes her to sigh deeply and shake her head.

[Alexa Bliss]
Whatever, it's 3 words...try not to screw it up, okay? I mean surely it's not THAT hard? You all did pass at least the 1st grade, right? Forget it, I am going to show tolerance and respect, and believe that once I win tonight, you will do the right thing unlike she who shall not be named and APOLOGIZE. So with that said...allow me to introduce to you my opponent...INDIE GIRL NUMBER FIVE!

Immediately as her theme sounds, Tessa Blanchard steps out onto the stage with confidence in every step, despite the fact that one month ago she had an opportunity such as this thanks to her friend Charlotte Flair...but unfortunately Nikki Cross got the better of her. But this lady doesn't seem like the type to give up after one shortcoming, after all her fellow Generational Female in Natalya is the biggest example that it doesn't matter how many times you fall, all anyone will be forced to talk about when you finally rise is the success you now have.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
A bit of a correction on Alexa's part this is actually Tessa Blanchard a woman some of you might recognize was the "poison" chosen by Charlotte Flair last month to face off with her rival Nikki Cross.

[Corey Graves]
How dare you correct Alexa, she was right in the first place. Who is Tessa besides the daughter of someone great? Because all I saw last time is that she wasn't good enough to beat Nikki Cross, and if she couldn't beat Nikki, what chance does she stand against The Wicked Witch of XWL? Need I remind you Alexa BEAT Tessa's friend Charlotte?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Of course, but Tessa Blanchard is a very talented Woman, one bad night doesn't mean she's not capable of one day competing under The XWL Brand as a Superstar. Becky Lynch is an example of that, she was also chosen in that "Pick Your Poison" affair and because of that performance she was offered a contract, and now tonight compete in The Iron Woman Classic where she could face Natalya at Final Stand for The Women's Championship. I think Tessa saw Becky's success as reason to try again, accepting Alexa's challenge with redemption in mind.

[Corey Graves]
There's not redemption awaiting her in that ring, just The Wicked Witch...and her five feet of fury.

Tessa makes her way into the ring and comes face to face with Alexa who doesn't seem to be taking her opponent seriously straight away. "Didn't you see what I did to that other daddy's girl?" with a prideful smirk she starts to mockingly strut referencing Charlotte Flair but Tessa just lets it all go in one ear and out the other. She's not here to talk, she's here to fight, and it doesn't matter what Alexa did to someone of similar background, because she's not facing them tonight, she's facing her. The referee orders both Women to opposing corners then once they're separated, he signals for the bell.  

SPOILERS COMING

[Mauro Ranallo]
Tessa with an incredible catch, scooping Alexa out of the air, The Wicked Witch is helpless!

[Corey Graves]
Ugh, hasn't she been bullied enough? You just couldn't wait till she was in dire straits could you?

"LET GO OF ME!!!" Alexa screams at the top of her lungs, flailing trying to make whatever Tessa had planned next more difficult, but still despite her wiggling around Tessa manages to re-position Alexa over her shoulder, as if she were setting up for a powerslam. "REF! DO SOMETHING! REF!!!" Alexa continues to squeal, kicking her legs so furiously that as Tessa starts to follow through with her next move, the referee gets caught by Alexa's boot and he immediately doubles over grabbing his eye.

[Corey Graves]
Look at how careless Tessa is, SHE'S THE ONE WITH ALEXA ON HER SHOULDER SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL! Unlike her that referee actually has a job.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Or perhaps if Alexa did less panicking and more wrestling she wouldn't have caused the referee's attention to become distracted.

Tessa looks horrified when she sees the referee go down, her first instinct is to check on his well being but before she even can release Alexa and do so, Alexa fully wiggles off of Tessa's shoulder herself. Tessa turns likely to tell Alexa they should stop to tend to the fallen referee...but as she does, WHAM! Alexa lands a stiff right hook forearm and the daughter of Tully Blanchard goes down!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh come on! That's uncalled for, Tessa took responsibility for what happened to the referee and she clearly wanted to stop things so she could likely apologize or help him up.

[Corey Graves]
So Alexa's supposed to waste EVEN MORE of her time on Tessa because she's not aware enough of her surroundings and led to this referee's accident? No. Once that bell rings you don't call a time out, you fight until that bell rings again.

The audience boos Alexa's downright rude behavior, but she doesn't seem to care at all about their reaction. Instead she places the bottom of her boot on the mid sectionof Tessa, then steps over her as if she's nothing but a doormat and starts to exit out onto the apron to ascend the top rope.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa Bliss is scaling to the top of the turnbuckle, about to hit her patent Twisted Bliss.

[Corey Graves]
It’s all about sending a message, and the message will be well receiv- OH MY GOD!

The commentary shriek at the visuals they are seeing, from the corner of their eye appears Asuka with her robe and all meeting Bliss’s eyes as she tries to maintain her balance. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I SAID I WAS DONE WITH YOU!” Bliss says at the top of her lungs and clenching her fist trying to punk out Asuka from coming any closer.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don’t know about you Corey but I would focus on the match and less on Asuka if I were Alexa Bliss.

[Corey Graves]
Leave it to Bliss, she can handle herself and more so against a rookie named Tessa Blanchard, regardless of her father being a legend in our industry.

Bliss has made someone really angry and it isn’t just the fans tonight, or Tessa Blanchard. Asuka takes off her robe and throws it on the ground besides her and then takes a quick jump up onto the apron. Alexa notices this and realizes she has nowhere to go, which is right and even more true than ever in this current situation she’s placed herself in. The Empress reaches out to Bliss and grabs her by the thick of her hair. Then once she has the hair, she uses it to help propel her right onto the turnbuckle with her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is Asuka even doing, this is dangerous on all accounts.

[Corey Graves]
The referee is down, Mauro and i’m absolutely disgusted by Asuka taking the low road, once more.

Asuka leaps onto the back of Bliss and applies all of her weight, and then her arms change from grabbing her hair and to the neck. Alexa flails as she’s being dragged off of the turnbuckle inch by inch. She’s attempting to catch onto everything in sight, even her breath. We all know that won’t happen because the jaws of life are locked onto The Wicked Witch Of XWL.

[Corey Graves]
Somebody stop this, anyone at all. Even a fan at this point would do, because this is too much. Bliss isn’t going to be the same after this display of embarrassment.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Asuka finally has her hands on Bliss and it isn’t pretty, it’s downright disturbing and it was expected. Corey, don’t play innocent. You knew that Bliss would have to face the consequences, sooner or later.

Asuka cinching in with the forearm into the windpipe and a mass amount of pressure. Asuka widens her eyes and as soon as she grits her teeth, Alexa goes limp and they both fall onto the apron from the dead weight of Alexa and Asuka going with the motions not caring for her own wellbeing. Asuka rolls off of the apron with Bliss still with the Asuka Lock in full effect, as she is now able to wrap the legs around the midsection. You can start to see Alexa turn blue in the face and nearly purple in complexion.  

Tessa Blanchard begins crawling to her hands and knees wondering where Alexa is and suddenly The Empress Of Tomorrow has a crazy idea to pick up Alexa’s slumped body and then just toss her into the ring. Tessa sees Bliss laid out, and Asuka puts her hands on her hips and watches this unfold.

[Corey Graves]
NOT LIKE THIS. NOT LIKE THIS!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The devil has her due, or shall we say Asuka put a spell on the witch, one that has rendered her unconscious.

Bliss is rolled over instantly by Tessa to the middle of the ring and she lifts her legs so far that is bends Bliss over and the referee shakes off the cobwebs and into the action of the pinfall.

ONE

TWO
….

[Corey Graves]
Asuka should be ashamed of herself, she ruined the star shining moment for Alexa Bliss and I can’t believe this.

THREE!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Asuka has beaten Alexa Bliss at her own game, there’s nothing more to it. Tessa Blanchard has submitted the upset of the century!

[Corey Graves]
NO! STOP THAT MUSIC RIGHT NOW! THIS IS AN ABOMINATION! THE MATCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED, THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN NO COUNT! BULLIES, BULLIES EVERYWHERE, WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN WITNESSING THIS RIGHT NOW!

As Tessa's theme sounds throughout the arena it garners a decent "pop" of cheers because hey they loved seeing Alexa get her just deserts and fall to the apparent "Indie Girl Number Five" Tessa is overwhelmed by shock, frantically jumping to her feet to ask the referee if this is real if that was really three, if her theme is playing right now, if she's just won her first match in XWL? He nods reacting to her astonishment by raising her hand up as Asuka now stands on the stage rhythmically dancing to Tessa's theme not because it's catchy or inspiring her to dance, but Alexa's loss is all the music her ears need.

Alexa lies on the mat shocked for a reason of her own, too stunned to be furious right away, more so just frozen as if she can't believe that just happened.

[Mauro Ranallo]
She might not be a member of The XWL Roster, but she just beat a woman that IS!

[Corey Graves]
She didn't beat anybody! Asuka illegally interfered, which means Alexa WINS by disqualification from outside interference. There should have been no count, Asuka tried to throw Tessa her scraps but the moment Asuka laid her hands on Alexa this match clearly ended.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The referee's decision is final, he didn't see it so Tessa IS the winner.

[Corey Graves]
HE DIDN'T SEE IT BECAUSE TESSA SPUN ALEXA AROUND CARELESSLY AND CAUSED ALEXA TO ACCIDENTALLY BOOT HIM IN THE EYE!

Tessa emotional over her victory leaves the ring to celebrate with the fans, which leaves Alexa all on her lonesome in the ring as she's started to flail around for a different reason, a tantrum. She pounds the mat with her fists as she lies there, kicking it, screaming out, literally acting like a child that's not gotten their way, and again Asuka just stands on the stage grinning the entire time as she watches this.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, Alexa's clearly upset.

[Corey Graves]
Oh? Do you think so? How would you react if your bully wouldn't leave you alone, and then cost you a match after coming up out of nowhere like a horror movie and latching onto you as she chokes the life out of you. THEN SHE CHUCKS YOU INTO THE RING SO YOUR OPPONENT CAN ADD INSULT TO INJURY AND PIN YOU!

Alexa sits up, still seething over what happened, and her eyes shift in Asuka's direction where if looks could kill...Asuka would drop dead this very moment.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What an interesting start to tonight's show, Alexa Bliss might be finished with Asuka, but The Empress has proven she's not done with Alexa...not until she accepts her challenge issued last week, and meets her at Final Stand.

[Corey Graves]
There's no challenge to accept, she told her no, end of discussion. Why isn't Asuka in tonight's Iron Woman Classic? IS SHE THAT OBSESSED WITH MAKING ALEXA'S LIFE A LIVING HELL THAT SHE WOULD GIVE UP AN OPPORTUNITY AT CHALLENGING FOR THE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP?! How sick do you have to be..

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nonetheless, this might not have been the classic you've come to expect from Women's Wrestling...but later tonight we've got 4 match-ups that will satisfy your hunger, as The Iron Woman Classic gets underway and I can't wait to watch all that go down.

[Corey Graves]
I can, I want justice for Alexa. Layla needs to come out here right now and suspend Asuka. Go on, we're waiting.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think we'll be waiting a while on that, Corey. We've gotta head to our first commercial break of the evening but stick around because there's more exciting action to come on XWL Anarchy!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Thu May 24, 2018 8:36 am

The scene opens up with Renee Young standing besides the frame of The Bruiserweight’ Pete Dunne who isn’t too concerned with her. In fact he’s more concerned with a piece of lint on the furlining of his coat and looks at her when she starts to speak.

Renee Young
If I can just get your attention for one minute, I have a couple things to run by you, Pete.

Pete looks her up and down and then utters a quick response.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Go on.

Renee positions herself better with the microphone and then proceeds with the first question.

Renee Young
The last time we spoke, you talked about going after gold, specifically the intercontinental championship, have plans changed?

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

What do you mean, have plans changed? I speak for the inevitable future of my own goals. I do what I do in that ring for the opportunities or I take them, it’s only a matter of time before gold is around this waist. Moving on to more important matters, i’ve been hit up with numerous voicemails and death threats because I put Edge in the hospital way before Cole showed up, I didn’t need anyone’s help. The old man simply couldn’t hang on any longer, his clock was chipped away and then I snapped whatever dignity he had left in that middle finger of his.

He flips his hand through his hair and continues to talk her down.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

You don’t have to agree with my actions, i’m competitive and I don’t like when someone tries to out wrestle me, and ESPECIALLY tries to outshine me.

Pete rolls his eyes as he hears the laughter of a certain someone in the background and he turns his attention to the person coming forward. Renee backs out of frame and he doesn’t really have much of a reaction to the much taller man. The man who approaches is none other than the Wrestling God himself, JBL. He is accompanied by Virgil as usual.

$JBL$
Hello there son, I don’t believe we’ve had the privilege of meeting. I’m the multiple time best selling author. Former analyst on Fox News, billionaire, former Elite AND International champion, and Slammy owner, John Bradshaw Layfield. And you, well you son have been on quite the warpath here lately. Tearing through every bit on competition set before you. Possibly taking a page from my book and ending the career of the “WORST damn wrestler” in XWL. Congratulations, however there’s a bit of bad news I have to set upon you. You seem to think you will be the next Intercontinental Champion. Well.....

Dunne sizing up JBL, lets out a smirk after he rambles on clearly knowing something is up.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Do you want to get to the point, or am I going to have to break your pointer finger, instead? A warpath is the least of your worries, business man John. You’re not impressing me much with all of this talk of your past, you and I are nothing alike. Unless you can elevate my career, I don’t have time for this.

The Bruiserweight prepares to walk past JBL and he’s grabbed by the inside of his arm forcefully. Dunne opens his eyes at the pure thought of someone trying to manhandle him, and begins to huff and puff in the face of the wanna be Tony Stark.

$JBL$
Whoa now son, I believe you mistake me. I completely believe in your abilities. Your one hell of an athlete. What I’m doing here is making you an offer. An offer that you’d have to be a fool to not accept. An offer that could make you into everything your wanting to be, and more. Mr. Dunne I’m offering you a chance to be remembered in the history of this company. I’m offering you an invitation to the most exclusive group in the industry, THE CABINET.

$JBL$
I need a man with your.....”talents”. You’d be my NEW head of security. You’d be awarded with a more than generous paycheck aswell as all of the benefits that come with being a Cabinet member. You’d help me to deal with that son of a bitch Matt Sydal and anyone else who dares to get in my.....I mean OUR way. Now I’ve just got one question for you. Your not a fool, are you Mr. Dunne?

Pete Dunne takes a moment to himself and finishing wrapping up his wrist tape and then begins to speak after taking it all in.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

For so long, i’ve been fed nothing but lies and nothing but lost hope of this grander land of opportunity. You think you can get me to where I belong, and treated as I deserve to be? I don’t take backseat to anyone, you want me to rough people up? That’s not how it goes, I ask questions after the deed is done, and i’m damn sure no fool. Oh, i’ll be remembered and if it means taking an offer that ensures it, I shouldn't let my own ego get in the way.

Dunne locks eyes with JBL and Layfield is as an engaging as ever, no tricks or jokes, just business.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

I don't trust much of anyone these days, if you want the job done, at least have it done right with someone of my prowess.

Dunne begins to hesitate and then blurts out what he's feeling exactly, playing back every word said by JBL over and over again..

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Screw it, you’ve got yourself a deal JBL.

Dunne smiles into the face of JBL with his big grin showing off his mouthpiece and JBL ecstatic at him agreeing to the deal of a lifetime.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Poor Sydal is not going to know what hit him, let’s knock down fly boy down a few pegs, shall we mate?

Virgil buds in right between JBL and Dunne with his thumb rubbing against the inside of his fingers and back of his hand at the camera.

>Virgil<
Don't forget about that money money, yeah yeah. The Olive Garden breadsticks too!

JBL and Pete Dunne pause for a moment staring at Virgil. Then they chatter among themselves as they walk out of camera view with Virgil behind them and you can hear JBL yell loudly with a smile on his face too. “WE’RE GOING TO DO GREAT THINGS!” Renee Young just standing there throwing her hands in the air confused.

Renee Young
Let’s take it back to you at ringside..

Everything fades out slowly with Renee’s look on her face telling the situation as clear as day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BDNJSO_Jerry
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Thu May 24, 2018 4:14 pm

*Lights flicker on and off the crowd stands*

[Mauro Ranallo]
It looks like we will finally get some words from Steve about the challenge from Punk

[Corey Graves]
Mauro what do you think his answer will be, yes or no?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well last week he seemed to be getting comfortable with in his skin so to say. But looks can be deceiving Corey, especially with this guy.

Steve
All week long all I've been hearing is "Are you going to do it?" "You should say yes..." "You'll get him this time.". And normally I would not let regular people get to me like that but now for the last two weeks the headlines are "Sting comes back and Dies!!". Pretty harsh right.. Well at first I thought I could go through with it you know this bareface thing.....

*Steve throws his jacket off*

But I cant!! Like how do I go from Sting the Icon to Steve the Guy.. Simple as that... So Im not out here tonight to beg for my pride back.... Im here to take it back!! So Punk I accept your challenge but this time it doesn't go your way. My paint my way. And since I'm a fair guy I'd like to make it fair..

F@%* waiting, lets go now!! *Steve waits for Punk music to hit but it never does...* Too much now? Okay I get it... So how about this me and you go at it next week and winner chooses the match at Final Stand.. *The crowd goes crazy* Ill be waiting Punk.. * Steve drops the mic and walks off*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Sat May 26, 2018 12:46 am

We return from commercial break with an image popping up on the titantron. The crowd gives mixed reactions after what he did last week, mercilessly taking it to Noam Dar.

Andrade “Cien” Almas in Action

[Corey Graves]
One would call it, dominance and that’s exactly what took place.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It would not only be the in ring awareness that allowed Almas to capture the win, it was WHO he had in his corner.

[Corey Graves]
I hope you’re talking about the lovely, ethnic beauty.. Zelina Vega!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Yes, that’s whom I am speaking of, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
You better mention her name, she’s the sole reason he’s even in this company and we’re thanking her for it a thousand times over.

“Hold on, hold on” you can hear her voice overpower the commentary and throughout the arena speakers. Zelina Vega comes through the curtains and stands at center stage and doesn’t speak until everyone quiets down.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

Last week, was just a taste at what Andrade has to offer to this company and what our brand has to offer to ALL of you. I’m yet again allowing you to be graced with his presence, you see.. Andrade. He’s used to having it easy because he’s so good but it never was so easy. Growing up he had many obstáculos en su camino. He’s not satisfied, and the odds are he never will be.

She pulls back the microphone a bit and then soaks in the crowd’s energy and reaction to her words.

"THE TEMPER TEMPTRESS"
[Zelina Vega]

He wants competition, no. He demands it, and I don’t care if we have to go through everyone in that locker room, one by one until he finds it. This week, you don’t get an entrance. You’re not only getting action, you’re getting an example.

Zelina drops the mic and then urges Andrade to come out from behind her and they walk to the ring confidently. Zelina ordering Andrade to show no mercy as he previously hasn’t. Almas nods his head up and down and then enters the ring instantly, not wasting any time laughing at the hand picked opponent by management for him.

SPOILERS COMING

YOU’RE GONNA WANT TO SEE THIS

No? OK

[Corey Graves]
He did it again, effortlessly! No help from Zelina Vega other than moral support.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You’ve got to be kidding me, Zelina clearly gave him guidance throughout the match.

[Corey Graves]
Nothing wrong with doing things the right way with the right person having your back, Zelina is a goddess and Andrade is a lucky LUCKY man!

Andrade stays remained on the mat posing after pushing out his opponent with his legs, kicking him out without care of where the kicks land. His pose and a smile appearing on his face, resting and relaxing in cameras view, the entire arena having to stand idly by whilst he does whatever he wants.

There is no competition for Andrade from the looks of it, this is what we’re going to see for the foreseeable future. Zelina claps for Almas outside of the ring loud and proud, that is until the lights go pitch black and we can only see a few phone lights flashing.

Smoke begins to rise from the ground as a strange voice begins to speak.

???:
The time has come. Darkness will take over the land of XWL. The heroes of XWL will fall and a new anti-hero carve his name in the ruins of this forsaken land. Every knee will bow to the name that will rise above the others. Andrade “Cien” Almas… you are the first victim in his rise to power. Now fall to your knees and tremble at the name… Aleister. Black.

The lights come back on and Aleister is sitting in the middle of the ring meditating.

[Corey Graves]
He’s finally here! It’s Aleister Black!

Black looks up at Almas and begins laughing an evil laugh that can be heard throughout the arena.

Zelina immediately tells Andrade to exit the ring as Black just sits there and doesn’t make eye contact with Almas directly after the laughter. Once he does, Andrade and Black are staying in their poses and none of them make a move, for this epic crowd moment. Then Almas breaks the silence by bursting to his feet and leaning over Black with a quick run, jumping in the air and then stomping down nearly clipping his knees.

Black doesn’t flinch for a single second and then a large slap is planted on the side of the right cheek of Aleister who does a spin right up to his feet. Andrade knows it’s time to make his exit and does so quickly before a retaliation happens. Zelina holds onto the side of Andrade as they make their way up the ramp, scampering away.

[Mauro Ranallo]
They got away this time but something tells me, this isn't the last time these two will cross paths.

[Corey Graves]
The crowd is on their feet, anticipating a showdown between this two after what just happened. Zelina is taking care of her man, Black tried to sneak in with his mind games. Andrade was having none of it and put on some of his own to match the effect.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Things are surely heating up, as the lines are drawn between Andrade "Cien" Almas and the returning Aleister Black!

Black stands in the middle of the ring and doesn’t move, only studies and checking the side of his face with a smirk. The crowd getting behind this interaction, the last visual you see is Aleister egging on Andrade but remaining silent, and calming with only a pointer finger as his theme is playing us to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kpn012414
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Sat May 26, 2018 9:52 am

lights cut out and and the arena goes quiet

[Corey Graves]
Whats going on here? Why did the lights cut out?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't know Corey but this is...........

a familiar theme hits

[Mauro Ranallo]
Are you kidding me not this guy.

[Corey Graves]
There is no way that Storm is here. He disappeared into thin air with out a trace two years ago after he made a return.

a figure walks on stage and spot light hits the stage revealing James Storm

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's Storm he is here. I didn't actually think he would show up but hes here. I will tell you this Corey he better have a damn good reason for showing his face her tonight after his one night return and leave to the XWL  two years ago.

Storm takes a sip of beer as he marches down the ramp on a mission with mic in hand and gets in the ring

[James Storm]
Let me say first I know I let you guys down two years ago. I promised you guys I would be here to fight for you guys. That I would not turn my back on you like I did some more years ago and for that I have to say i'm sorry. I know some of you won't forgive me hell maybe none of you will forgive me. The reason I left was because I seen the talent here and I didnt think I had what it took to compete anymore. I didnt think that I could match up to the talent here. I feared that I wouldn't be worthy of fighting to be a champ. So I left and went to the indies to find my mojo again. Let me tell you I found more then I bargined for. But I did learn some new things and I have to say im ready to step up against any wrestler here.

[James Storm]
So I am gonna make you a strong promise to you guys right here right now. I will not leave you and I will not turn my back on you. But here is one thing I will do for you I will fight for you. I will fight to become a champion you can depend on. The layla is allowing me one more chance so I am gonna leave it to you guys. Do you forgive me and want me to return again to the XWL? Do you want me to leave and never return again the choice is yours.

Storm pauses and waits for and answer as the crowd stays silent looking around at one another

[James Storm]
Well I guess I have my answer.

as storm gets ready to put down the mic chants fill the arena

[Crowd]
WE FORGIVE YOU! WE FORGIVE YOU! WE FORGIVE YOU!

A smile starts to from on storms face as he begins to speak again

[James Storm]
I knew you guys wouldn't turn me away. So how about we get down to business. Tonight I make my return known not only for the fans but for everyone in the back as well. Im here to stake my claim as one of the greatest wrestlers in history. And id have to say the talent the we have here is gonna help me do that. You've got AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, My good friend and ex beer money partner Bobby Roode, Chris Sabin and exc. Hell you even got two of the greatest wrestlers still here The Icon Sting and The Phenom The undertaker. What a way to prove Im worthy and show what i've got. Now I'm not booked to wrestle tonight.

[Crowd]
BOOOOOOOOOOOO

[James Storm]
Come on guys. Now you know its not the GM's fault. Would you book someone that may or may not show up? Its ok because you will see me in action next week. So this message is to everyone in back The Cowboy is back and is ready for a fight. So Layla you can put any wrestler back there whoever you want to face me because next week when I return to action the match will be great. And whoever is put against me and thinks that they will pin me 1 2 3 for the victory Ive got one thing to say about that...........

Storm pause for a minute with a smile on his face and points to the crowd

[James Storm]
Now I hope yall didn't for get

[James Storm & Crowd]
SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK

Storms theme hits and he drops the mic and Celebrates his return before making his way out of the ring and up the ramp

[Corey Graves]
Well Mauro I hope what storm says is the truth because honestly hes gonna have to convince me that hes actually back.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I here you Corey. XWL and these fans are putting alot of trust in Storm after what he did. Hope he doesnt let them down again.

[Corey Graves]
Don't get me wrong Storm is a great competitor and I would love to see him step in the ring again but at the same time hes known for quiting before he even gets started anymore.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next week when Storm returns to action.

camera fades out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BDNJSO_Jerry
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Sat May 26, 2018 2:40 pm

*Do to shitty mixer saving, the video was not saved again*

After a long 20 minute battle the winner is

Steve

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MangoTango
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Sun May 27, 2018 2:02 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and is taken to the backstage area to where the dastardly duo known simply as “The Ravishing Russian” Lana and “The Bulgarian Brute” Rusev are seen walking down a corridor, seemingly on their way to the ring, Rusev being in possession of what appears to be a Bulgarian Flag, tightly gripping it by the wooden pole as the flag waves in the air with every step he takes, a fitting sight to say the least. Their footsteps are stopped in their tracks as the sound of steel meeting flesh echos up and down the corridor, causing Lana to turn around and see Rusev doubled over, still on his feet after the shot from the apparent steel chair. The man in possession of said chair? None other than the man the duo made their debut at the expense of the week prior: Cody.

With Rusev somehow still standing, Cody raises the chair above his head and brings it down across the back of the Bulgarian Brute, causing him to drop down to a knee as Lana begins screaming at The American Nightmare in what can only be construed as Russian. This doesn't faze Cody, instead he just repeats the gesture once more, lifting the chair up into the air before slamming it down across Rusev's exposed back, forcing the larger man to be on all fours. Not being content with his actions thus far, Cody lifts the chair high above his head one more time, bringing down the chair with as much force as he could muster, causing the loudest echo of the chair colliding with Rusev's back thus far.

Cody tosses the chair aside, serving its purpose for the time being, before he spots the Bulgarian Flag a few inches from Rusev's downed body, an idea hatching in his head. He picks the flag up off the floor and stands a few feet in front of Rusev, making sure he sees what happens next firsthand. Cody, with both hands on the pole of the flag, raises it above his head before bringing it down across his knee, shattering the pole into two shorter pieces and tosses the remains into a nearby trashcan. The look in Rusev's eyes goes from one of almost disbelief to pure rage almost instantly, going from being on his knees to hopping up to his feet in one miraculous swoop and quickly following up with a jumping side kick, not only catching The American Nightmare off guard but also sending him staggering backwards. Rusev follows up by charging forward, wrapping his arms around Cody's waist and slamming him back first into a nearby crate. What started out to be a calculated assault may very well be Cody's greatest mistake as the Bulgarian Brute has seemingly turned the tables on his assailant. The two continue to brawl as Rusev continues to spear Cody's back into the same crate as before along with Cody clubbing Ruesv's back semmingly being ineffective.

Cody finally gets ahold of Rusev and turns the tables wrapping his arms around Rusev's waist slamming his back into the nearby crate only to whip Rusev into some chairs across the way. Rusev lying in the mess of chairs writhing in pain after connecting with the top of a few chairs, Cody chases after him stomping him repeatedly picking him up setting up for a Cross Rhodes on the pile of downed chairs only for Lana to hit Cody in the back with the broken flag pole giving Rusev the upper hand. After being hit, Cody staggers Rusev runs and hits Cody with another Jumping Side Kick before officials run in to tend to Cody and push Rusev back further aways from Cody as the cameras pan back to the arena.

Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Sun May 27, 2018 10:23 pm

Normal Match

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

HAIL SABIN!

The referee calls for the bell, signaling the end to this heated contest, Sabin's theme starting up as if on cue while both men remain on the canvas, exhausted after lengthy encounter between them. Sabin pulls himself up to a seated position, doing his best to regain his breath, shifting to a kneeled position when he does, the referee raising his arm into the air. The referee helps Sabin up to his feet before he motions over to the timekeepers area for a microphone. A few brief moments pass before he receives one, tapping it a couple of times to makes sure it's live and repositions it closer to his mouth.

Chris Sabin
Another week, another missing Chad Gable. What's your excuse this time, miss your flight? Took a wrong turn at Albuquerque? Every single time I step into this ring, I face talents such as Shinsuke Nakamura and not only do I flourish, I thrive, I excel in these situations, whereas you, you crumble under the pressure. Don't think I don't remember your “incredible” debut against the man I just defeated a few moments ago, you know, where you talked up a big game then ultimately failed. You, like your run with the Intercontinental Championship, are nothing more than a joke, a punchline, a cautionary tale telling kids not to be a Chad Gable.

Sabin, still feeling the effects of the match he just had, stumbles his way over to the turnbuckle closest to the announcers table and begins to scale it as if to stand on a proverbial soapbox until he's standing firmly on the second rope before he brings the microphone back up.

Chris Sabin
For weeks now, I have exposed Chad Gable for the coward and liar that he is, I have shown to the world the kind of “man” Chad Gable truly is, I have brought to light the truth and the truth is: Chris Sabin is better than Chad Gable. Maybe if you were half as “Ready, Willing and Gable” as you claim to be-

While Sabin was running his mouth, unbeknownst to what was going on around him, Chad Gable had already hopped the barricade, the cheers from the live audience in attendance doing everything they could to give away his presence but ultimately proves to be a futile attempt as Sabin couldn't care less about the crowds reaction, something that may prove to be his undoing here tonight. Gable had already motioned to the announcers to clear the area and hopped onto the apron, cutting Sabin off when he wraps his arms around Sabin's waist, locking in the deadly grip before using as much of his strength as he possibly could to throw himself backwards off the second rope, sending Sabin soaring through the air before crashing through the announcers table, causing it to shatter and break apart on impact. Sabin remains motionless with Chad Gable, just a few feet away, holding his back in pain as the live audience in attendance cheer their hearts out for Gable's actions. It doesn't take long for a medical team to be dispatched to the ringside area to survey the damage and get both men to the backstage area so they could be checked out. A majority of the staff tend to Sabin, checking his potential injuries before they move him onto a stretcher and make their way to the back with him while the remainder check on Gable, helping him to his feet and assist him on his walk back up the entrance ramp. The final shot being that of the once standing announcers table before Anarchy fades into black.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Mon May 28, 2018 12:18 am

We are brought backstage and we see Sasha Banks warming up for her match against Becky Lynch.

And she continues as the commentary team hypes the matchup in the background.

[MAURO RANALLO]
We are moments away from the quarter final match between Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch. These two women have more history than most people probably remember. Sasha Banks beat Becky Lynch in their Final Stand debut matches back at Final Stand 8 and two years later, they are fighting for a chance to be apart of Final Stand X.

[COREY GRAVES]
I'm not sure what Becky Lynch has been doing in her spare time the past two years but I sure hope she's been readying herself for this moment. Sasha Banks has been making headlines and adding a championship reign to her resume in that time. Sasha may be the obvious choice but you should never count out Becky Lynch.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I was talking to Sasha Banks earlier tonight and she has a lot riding on this tournament.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Sasha was telling me how this is her opportunity to get one last chance at Natalya. Not only that, but the Boss feels like she has a lot to prove after the championship match from last year. She lost the match to April yet she was never pinned. Dana Brooke was. She feels like she has unfinished business with the championship on this stage.

[COREY GRAVES]
One last chance? Hasn't she already gotten like... five chances to fight Natalya? Give me a break and give me someone new. If Sasha wins this tournament and goes on to Final Stand then fine, I will admit that she's earned a chance to fight her former best friend but she's had her chance. I want to see someone new fight Natalya. Like Charlotte for example! I don't think we've seen a proper rivalry between two Queens!

Someone from outside of the camera's range catches her attention. Obviously, judging by her reaction, it wasn't someone who annoyed her or anything. It's almost like she was happy to see whoever this was. The camera shifts to the right to reveal none other than XWL's new Intercontinental Champion AJ Styles standing across from Sasha with the Intercontinental Title belt draped over his shoulder.

(AJ Styles)
Good to see you again Bullet Boss, how ya been lately?

[SASHA BANKS]
I've been getting by. Things haven't been going my way but...

Sasha couldn't help the smirk that showed through her attempts at hiding it.

[SASHA BANKS]
That's all going to change tonight when I beat Becky in round one.

(AJ Styles)
I've got no doubt in my mind that the iron women classic is yours for the taking, as long as you focus and keep your head in the right place then you are unstoppable girl, that's why I chose YOU out of the entire women's division to be our female representation of Bullet Club around here. When I decided I was gonna bring in a member of the women's roster into Bullet Club, I looked for someone that ticked all the boxes, swagger, in-ring ability, similar aspirations and goals to change this industry, you ticked all the boxes back then and you'd still tick all those boxes to this day. My advice would be to put those last few months behind you and look towards the future which is Final Stand, focus on this tournament, show the world why YOU deserve this moment, and go on to win that Women's Championship at Final Stand, nothing would make me happier than to see you win that gold on XWL's grandest stage.

Sasha Banks didn't give a response but she nodded her head. She wasn't going to argue with the Intercontinental Champion since she agreed with him. Others might not agree, no surprise there, but Sasha did feel she deserved this one-on-one match against her greatest rival.

(AJ Styles)
And look, I'll be the 1st to admit that I have felt guilty over the last few months about things not going the way I wanted them to for Bullet Club as a whole but more specifically for you as an individual when I brought you in, but so many things happened last year that just sent the group into chaos, too many wars on too many fronts, when all was said and done Me and Dean were perceived to be the last ones standing, the last 2 brothers keeping Bullet Club alive, but that's not true because it's 2 brothers and 1 sister left standing right now You came back from being physically buried alive, you've been through your own fair share of struggles over the last few months and I just wanna tell you from the bottom of my heart that I'm sorry for Bullet Club not being there for you when you needed us, and I'm even more sorry that I myself wasn't able to be there for you when you needed me.

The Boss laughs and shakes her head. Thinking back to the aftermath of Buried Alive and her rivalry with Natalya, the loneliness she felt as she sat in that hospital room rehabilitating her injuries until the doctor said she was allowed to leave. She shook the thought from her head and took a deep breath then replied.

[SASHA BANKS]
It's okay. No one has been there for me the last couple months. I've pushed everyone way just about and... I'm oddly okay with it. It's hard to explain but all I've ever had is myself and I don't need anyone else to be who I am. I don't need anyone else to be successful. I have me and that's all that at need because if I can't do this myself then... what's the point? Because there's only so much you and the rest of Bullet Club can do to help me out. Not to mention you all are acting all goody two shoes nowadays so who knows if you even want to help me anymore. Anyways, you couldn't go laying your hands on the women regardless. Layla wouldn't allow that. That's why I need to be able to do this.

There wasn't any laugh or anything. Only the most serious look imaginable on the Boss' face.

(AJ Styles)
I don't know what the future holds for us as a group, after the elimination chamber I was ready to just completely wipe the slate clean and start anew, no groups, no teams, just AJ Styles and the XWL Universe like it used to be, but Jericho won't go away, and neither will Zayn and Owens when it comes to Dean, so through fate or whatever you wanna call it, Bullet Club is still alive. Me and Dean are outnumbered but that's never faced us, we're brothers, and we got each other's backs till the end, and I wanna make it clear, that applies to you as well, you're our sister, you're family, and we've got your back till the end Bullet Boss.

AJ Styles lifts his hand and it's in the form of a too sweet. Sasha Banks does the same and their fingers meet before pulling away. Sasha giving hers a little extra flair as she made an explosion with her hand. The Intercontinental Champion walks away leaving The Boss along yet again. Sasha stares in the direction he left from a few seconds before she turns in the opposite direction. That's when another character walks into the camera's view which caused the crowd to let out a louder pop. It's the XWL Woman's Champion, Natalya!

[SASHA BANKS]
Well. Well. Well. I was looking for you. I didn't get an invitation to your birthday party. What gives?

[NATALYA]
You know, I thought about inviting you, but then I remembered the last holiday we spent together ended in me breaking your back over a tombstone and, I guess I thought it'd be weird.

[SASHA BANKS]
You know, I'm sure we can put the past in the past. Your dad, on the other hand, might not be able to. Last time he and I were in the same room things got... kinda tense and outta hand.

Sasha flashed a cheeky grin. It's kind of obvious what she was talking about.

[NATALYA]
Kind of like this title got out of your hands at Downpour?

[SASHA BANKS]
Cute. It won't take me another two-thousand something days to get it back. Not that I'm gonna be keeping track or anything. I'm not that pathetic.

[NATALYA]
Oh Sasha, don't sell yourself so short. You're not pathetic, you're just not getting your hands on this title until you actually prove yourself to be, what's the word that was thrown around before? Oh, that's right..."worthy."  Because unlike you I stand for something, it's why I'll stand on that stage as Women's Champion...and if you hope by some miracle to be on that stage with me? You're going to have to face the facts, you failed in your quest to "end" me. If anything, you're the trigger that once it was pulled, unlocked everything and suddenly my "downfall" became my rise!  But as I've proven failure is not the end, it doesn't even have to define you, but if you ignore it? You're doomed to repeat it. Let there be no question about it, I've earned this...and that's why I've given even you the opportunity to have your own rise from the ashes moment. I may not like you, I may have lost all respect for you, but I want the best at Final Stand...and if you want that to be you? Now's your time to step up, or step aside for someone that will.

[SASHA BANKS]
You might have a hard time believing me but I am very proud of you. I mean that. I never got the chance to say that to your face considering I think this is the first time we've really talked since our last encounter but I am. I am proud of you, what you've done, and what you've become over the last few months. This is the Natalya I wanted to see. This is the Natalya that I wanted to unleash onto this division and she's finally here. I pushed so hard to bring this out of you and I sacrificed everything to be that trigger and I did it... and that's going to make winning this tournament so much more satisfying. I am going to prove my worth. I am going to beat Becky Lynch. I am going to beat whoever in the semi-finals. I am going to the finals and I am going to see you at Final Stand."

Sasha Banks stepped closer and sized up the champion. Despite all the loses suffered at the hands of Natalya, that confidence was still there. The Boss was still the Boss and there was nothing that was changing that. Her eyes glanced over to the Woman's Championship as her tongue swiped over her lip as if she was hungry and craving to once again hold that championship.

[SASHA BANKS]
I know you've beaten me three times in a row now but don't let your confidence get the best of you. We all saw how that worked out for me.

[NATALYA]
There's a difference between confidence, and arrogance, I'm confident because I believe in myself. You're arrogant because you think only of yourself. This..."

Natalya pulls her Women's Championship up into her hand, raising it above Sasha's head, making sure she sees it in all of its wonders.

[NATALYA]
THIS is what I think about, what it represents, what I make it represent...what it means for you, for me, for every Woman back here, and every Woman that hopes to one day step through that curtain. This means EVERYTHING, this IS everything. The pettiness, the betrayal, the low down dirty tricks you might want to pull out of your sleeve, that isn't what it takes anymore. I have proven there is another way, and if you want this? If you truly yearn to one day call yourself Women's Champion again...you better find a new strategy, because as long as I carry this? I won't let the likes of you, or anyone else drag it down into the dirt with you. In this division? Under my reign? You let what you do in that ring? Speak louder than any yip yap that comes of your mouth. THIS is "legit" and if I didn't fall to the structure that has brought about the demise of every other champion's reign, I'm not going to fall to any woman unless they themselves prove to be as "legit" as it. Got it, "boss?"

The remarks thrown at the Boss and her actions over the last few months should’ve brought anger out of her, right? It should’ve made her clench her fist and want to start things right here, right now. Except it wasn’t. It wasn’t making her angry. In fact, it was doing the opposite. It was almost like the champion’s words were fueling her desire to win this whole damn tournament. That smirk on her face showed that. She flipped the hair out of her face and reached her hand out to pat Natalya’s championship against the front plate.

[SASHA BANKS]
Got it loud and clear, champ. Don’t you worry about that.

Sasha reaches out and grabs her jacket and "BO$$" sunglasses. The two heated rivals stare the other down as Sasha walks out of the camera view before we head to ringside.

Normal Match

World Heavyweight Championship (1x as Lesnar, 1x as Christian)
Intercontinental Championship (1x as Jericho, 1x as Christian, 1x as Roode)
XWL 15 Championship (1x and longest reigning as Christian)
XWL Championship (1x and inaugural champion as Edge)
Divas Championship (1x and longest reigning as Kaitlyn)
X-Treme Championship (1x as Edge, 1x as Rob Van Dam)
Women's Championship (1x as Sasha Banks)
Elite Championship (1x as Brock Lesnar)

Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
Queen of the Ring Winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Mon May 28, 2018 3:05 am

Best of 7

Match #6

The two men circle around the ring watching each other's every move. Finally both of them step up, and lock up. Kenny quickly takes Eli's head, and laughs as he looks around at the fans. Seeing his chance Eli starts giving some shots to Kenny's gut with each punch Eli moves him back towards the ropes, and pushes him off. Kenny runs to the opposite of the ring, and bounces off the ropes. He then runs into a shoulder tackle from Eli and Kenny immediately drops to the ground. A confidant smile perks on the face of Eli. He turns, and runs to the nearest set of ropes bouncing off of them. Kenny drops down near the ropes while Eli runs over the top of him. Eli then bounces off the set of ropes on the other side of the ring by this time Kenny is already standing to his feet. With the momentum that Eli is coming with as he reaches the middle of the ring he can not stop, and Kenny is able to leap frog over Eli. Kenny lands the leap frog, and turns to his right as Eli bounces off the ropes then delivers a hip toss.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wow! What a nice little exchange..

[Corey Graves]
Mauro after these past two months of these two going at each other's throats. They should be able to counter whatever each other throws at the other.

Kenny is the corner with a smile on his face as Eli gets up to his feet. Eli shakes his head, and taunts Kenny to bring it again. Kenny raises one eyebrow but moves in, and the two lock up once again, but again Kenny grabs the head again trying to establish his dominance in the early goings in the match. Eli tries to break free by over powering Kenny, but he keeps blocking it. Kenny then throws Eli at the ropes. He bounces off the ropes, and runs into a shoulder tackle from Kenny Omega. Kenny without missing a beat runs to the closest set of ropes, and Eli drops down as Kenny runs over the top of him, and upon return is hit Kenny with a dropkick straight to the face. Eli quickly gets up to his feet, and gets Kenny to his feet.

Commercial break

As we come back from commercial break Eli is now in the corner, and Kenny runs towards him. Kenny jumps up for a body splash, but Eli jumps out of the way, and turns down toward Kenny, and grabs him then hits a gravy train. Eli pins him...

3!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Mon May 28, 2018 6:08 am

Normal Match

EVIL lays motionless on the carcass of what was once the announce table as Kruger slides back into the ring laughing to himself as the ref begins the 10 count.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!!!

The ref calls for the bell as he's reached the count of 10 which means Leo Kruger will notch another W in the win column since his return. Kruger goes to the 2nd rope to stare out to the fans when all of a sudden the XWL Universe begins to go...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Kruger senses that something is off and quickly disembarks the 2nd rope to see that EVIL is charging at him looking for a lariat, Kruger ducks underneath it at the last possible moment and charges for the ropes looking catch EVIL with the Slice on the rebound perhaps, Kruger bounces off the ropes and goes for it but he's scooped up onto EVIL's shoulder's in the fireman's carry position and dropped with Darkness Falls in the center of the ring. A rejuvenated EVIL executes his cutthroat taunt and raises Kruger to his feet from behind, he spins Kruger and around and sweeps his leg in an instant and planting Kruger with a brutal EVERYTHING IS EVIL STO!!!

The back of Kruger's head and neck hit the mat hard right there, but then again? that was EVIL's intention, to inflict as much devastation upon Kruger as possible right there. EVIL kneels over Kruger and administers a slight chuckle of his own directed at the fallen Kruger, almost as if he was mocking him. The laugh quickly turned back to a cold, dark, and quite frankly EVIL look on EVIL's face as he proceeded to exit the ring and head to the back whilst ignoring the XWL Universe as usual.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Mon May 28, 2018 6:09 am

We come back from commercial break to find The Television and World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose, standing in the middle of the ring. Dean has both titles over his shoulders and a microphone in hand as he stares out into the crowd

[Dean Ambrose]
a lot of things happened last week. I fought The Miz and Johnny was fired. It's bullshit that that whole situation went down like that and I wanna see Gargano back in this ring too but I can't change any of that. At the end of the night though it was my hand raises and I stayed your World Heavyweight Champion!

It's hard to tell if the crowd are more happy that Dean won or were just happy to see The Miz miserable

[Dean Ambrose]
But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I'm here to talk about someone who challenged me. I was challenged by Evil. Now, I can't say I know much of the guy. Never even met him. We got nothing in common. But you call my name and I will appear before you like Candy man! I put my title on the line last week 24 hours after being in a chamber so if anyone thinks I'm scared of Evil or Kyohi or anyone I promise you that you're WRONG. Talk is cheap and I got no problem pulling double duty tonight so if you want this ass kicking Evil all you gotta do is come down this ramp and I'll show you just how overrated you and your Kyohi bums are!

Every single light in the arena fades to black as the theme of the King Of Darkness had began to play within the arena. Members of the XWL Universe are quick to turn to their phone lights to illuminate at least the immediate area in front of them, a few moments after the arena was plunged into darkness a purple tint takes over the arena as the King Of Darkness EVIL steps out from behind the curtain in his full entrance garb, his hooded robe, mask, scythe, and trademark laser beam glove all in tow. The camera zooms in for a close up on EVIL who leans his body in a sinister fashion whilst motioning his fingers towards the roof causing the green lasers to cut right thru the purple haze in the arena and creating quite the sight for the XWL Universe.

EVIL turns the lasers on his glove off and makes his way down the ramp at his own pace whilst proceeding to ignore the members of the XWL Universe who flank him on both sides of the ramp. EVIL turns the corner and proceeds up the steps before stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. He places his scythe in the corner nearest to him along with his glove, he turns his attention back over to Ambrose whilst he slowly removes the hood covering his head, he then removes his mask and drops it to the ground leaving the 2 men locked in a deadly staredown in the middle of the ring.

Before The Lamp Shade of Light has a chance to utter a single word, he is rudely interrupted by a duo who have a habit of making there presence felt where it's just not wanted. Jimmy and Jey walk out onto the stage to a negative reaction from the crowd, their antics at Downpour still fresh in the mind of everyone seated in the arena but the reaction doesn't seem to phase The Uso's. They walk out with smiles on their faces, microphones in their hands and a glimmer in their eye.

Jimmy Uso
Well looky what we have here, Uce! Tell me, what is that standing in our ring?

[Jey Uso]
One sick fool that needs his head checked, Uce!

Jimmy Uso
Runnin' round here thinkin' he runnin' the Asylum. Lil punk don't realise where he's at!

[Jey Uso]
Welcome, to the Uso Penitentiary!

Jey pounds his fist off his chest before extending his arms out by his side. Jimmy is mean mugging while nodding his head. Both brothers start to walk down to the ring, taking their sweet time so they can talk a little trash along the way.

Jimmy Uso
Isn't it ironic? Let us rewind to refresh your mind a little. A couple of weeks ago after your boys first bust onto the scene, a little segment ran backstage where some bimbo wanted to look down her nose at us and judge us for takin' it upon ourselves to make a name at XWL's expense. The interview got heated, things were said and then she got put firmly back in line where she belonged, Uce! But then... Then we hear this little voice, talkin' about how he's gon' make The Uso's famous. We expect to see The Deadman since someone be jackin' his lines but who do we see instead? Dean Ambrose?! So I say again, Uce. Isn't it ironic?

[Jey Uso]
Ironic how you done just about everythin' you can to make a name for yourself. You've climbed the ranks to the very top of this company and you done somethin' that only two people can say they've achieved before you. Yet despite all that, ain't nobody talkin' about you, Uce! 'Cause in little over a month, The Uso's have become the hottest talent that this company and this industry has! In little over a month The Uso's have built a name and a reputation that cannot be matched! Right now, everyone in the back wants a piece of The Uso's and that's not because of what we say or what we do, Uce... It's 'cause that's where the attention is, that's what gets the World talkin' and that's where the spotlight is firmly fixed. If y'all wonderin' what the irony is? That's 'cause as soon as we walked out here, we made you famous, Uce!

The Uso's step up onto the apron

Jimmy Uso
You're welcome.

The brothers climb into the ring, as they are turned they are immediately startled by The Master of the Universe and jump backwards into the corner in a Scooby and Shaggy-esque fashion.

Jimmy Uso
Whoooooooooaaaaa

[Jey Uso]
God Dayum!

The brothers compose themselves a little and walk out of the corner.

Jimmy Uso
What the hell is that, Uce?!

[Jey Uso]
Nah, nah, nah. That ain't right. That is straight up gimmick infringement...

Jimmy Uso
'ey. I don't know if you know this but we already had two Japanese people runnin' around the US claimin' to be "EVIL"

[Jey Uso]
INDEEEED!

A more serious expression reveals itself on the face of The Uso's

Jimmy Uso
For real though. I get that you're out here tryin' to do your thing and we're kind of steppin' on that right now. With your scythe, your little infinity gauntlet. It's real cute, Uce. But we thought it best to let you know, if you're out here lookin' for handouts. Then watch as we Hand Out a beatin' that you ain't ever going to forget, Uce! In anyone is goin' to get a shot at the Television Championship it's goin' to be The Uso's! You think otherwise? Then we goin' to put you back in whatever cage they let you out of because you are just like every other fool on this roster, on lock! No exceptions.

]Dean Ambrose]
You made...who famous? You two can't be talking about me. No I made Dean Ambrose famous. While you two were taking hand outs from the family you have in the wrestling biz others like me actually had to fight to earn a spot anywhere in the wrestling world. You made me famous? Nah see, I made myself famous when I walked into the chamber with the Television title and walked out with the World Heavyweight Championship. You made ME famous? Nah. I made myself famous by kicking little shits like you into the dirt each and every time I step into the ring. Don't get it twisted, the best thing that ever could have happened to you was me responding because I mean, lets be honest, the only thing you two have kept on lock is the time you two spend on the couch watching people like me do my thing

Dean adjust the titles on his shoulders as he continues on

[Dean Ambrose]
I don't know who you THINK you are but I got no problem reminding you who I am. I'm not Seth. You cross me I'm not gonna come out here each and every week about how I'm gonna smear you all over the ring. It's eye for an eye when it comes to me and best believe you got it coming to ya. I don't mix my business and my personal life. But you did. You brought Renee into this. And my baby can handle some unprofessional attitudes because she's civil and good at her job but I promise you that I'm not. You wanted my attention you got it. I'll be more than happy then to kick either of your teeth down your throat and

Dean points to Evil

[Dean Ambrose]
I'll happily fuck up the walking Hot Topic Stand too. Both you and me next week in a triple threat match for this title. I'm gonna kill birds with one stone and I'm gonna make it look easy.

The crowd pops at the sound of the beloved General Manager's theme, within seconds of her theme hitting Layla steps through the curtain looking as great as ever with a mic in hand, she stops in the center of the stage and within moments her theme is cut so she can address the situation at hand in the ring.

(Layla)
Profanity aside, I like the way you think Dean, so let's make it official. Next week on Anarchy, XWL's World and Television Champion Dean Ambrose will defend his Television Championship against EVIL and ONE of the Uso brothers in a Triple Threat Match. Jimmy and Jey, you have until next week to decide which one of you will compete in the match, once you've came to a decision and the ref rings the bell? I better not see any sort of shenanigans involving the brother who will be at ringside or their will be consequences.

(Layla)
The fans who pay their hard earned money to come to the arenas and the members of the XWL Universe watching around the world on television wanna see that TV Title defended in the most high octane and competitive bouts that XWL has to offer and it's my job to facilitate those bouts for them. So this goes to all of you standing in the ring, don't deprive the XWL Universe of that action they wanna see, because while it may disappoint them if the match is somehow ruined? it's gonna REALLY upset your general manager which isn't gonna be good for any of you. So for right now? I feel it's in everyone's best interest if you all leave the ring and save the physicality for next week when the gold's on the line.

ENOUGH!!!!

The camera quickly panned back to the ring and the deep dark voice who had just shouted "enough" was none other than the King Of Darkness EVIL who now possess a mic.

(EVIL)
NOBODY COMMANDS EVIL!!!

EVIL looks at the Usos

(EVIL)
I listen to you 2 talk like you straight outta da hood, ya wanna know what da hood got naaattthhhiinnnggg on?

The Usos take a quick look at each other clearly thinking to themselves that this dude is nuts.

(EVIL)
DAAAAARRRRRKKKKKKNNNNNEEEESSSS WOOOOORRRRRLLLLLDDDDD!!!!!!!

EVIL turns to Ambrose

(EVIL)
I challenge you last week, you come out and accept tonight, I respect your fighting spirit, but I relish your foolishness. You top of the world right now, lotta people gunning for you, and the mistake you make is thinking you can take all the challenges all at once, the most dangerous challenge is the one you do not understand, and you don't understand me American! You don't understand Darkness World, you don't understand the power in which I possess, you don't understand my ability, my culture, my language, NOTHING! You know NOTHING about EVIL! but Me? I understand you Dean, I understand your weakness, I understand your flawed mindset, and I'm on my way to understanding your language westerner, then again? maybe I have understood it for awhile now and have chosen not to speak it, these are things you would know about your challenger Dean, but the truth is? you're not taking me seriously. You underestimate me, maybe cause I'm foreign? cause I'm from Japan? Believe it or not I don't think that's what it is, it's the fact that in your eyes? I'm low on the todem pole, I'm one of the people that you think you can just go into a match with no gameplan and run through like a training dummy, you're sorely mistaken and next week you're going to be severely sorry when I beat you for that Television Championship.

EVIL'S LEARNED ENGLISH? or has he known it the whole time? that's the real story here!

(EVIL)
As for you Layla, you're fine for now, but be warned, stay out my way, stay out of the way of the forces of darkness, and stay out of Kyohi's way and everything will be grand, but cross us, or cross me? and it's not you who's going to be dishing out the consequences, you'll quickly learn that the suits, the board, the investors, and even you are all irrelevant in this material world and that there's a much higher power in control of things, but hopefully for your sake you won't have to endure a 1st hand experience of that harsh reality check.

Most of the XWL Universe seem to write off EVIL's threats as just some newer guy around here talking out his ass as usual, but they're about to have a change of opinion on things...

(EVIL)
For now though, I'll leave you all with just a taste of how much power the King Of Darkness wields...

Kurayami ni oriru!!!!!

In an instant the vibrant and well lit arena was once again plunged into darkness  seemingly on cue with EVIL's words.

BOOM!!!

An explosion just took place in the ring, upon the explosion there was a bright flash that quickly diminished as purple smoke began to fill the ring of the completely blacked out arena, fans attempt to use their phone lights to get some sort of visibility going but unlike when he made his entrance? no one's phone lights appear to be working, almost as if there was some type of force preventing the lights from working, after about 30 seconds of darkness, purple smoke, and panic, the lights in the arena had come back to life, giving the fans that sigh of relief they were looking for, it didn't last long though, as they couldn't believe what they saw in the ring, NOTHING! that's right, the ring that just a few moments ago had both of the Usos, Dean Ambrose, and EVIL in it, was now a complete ghost town, and much like the competitors, the smoke had simply vanished, not as if it faded away into the air, it was just there one moment and gone the next, and that explosion that led to the smoke? not a single sign of it can be seen anywhere in the ring. The only person left standing from a couple minutes ago is Layla atop the stage who has a look on her face of pure shock, disbelief, and probably some horror as she realizes that the threats EVIL made to her most definitely have merit to them. We're left to ponder that thought as Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrumSkillet13
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Mon May 28, 2018 7:52 am

We go backstage to see Chris Jericho lacing up his boots getting ready for his match tonight, his door opens and he looks up to see Sami and Kevin entering his locker room.

[Sami Zayn]
Hey man! You ready for tonight? Tonight Bullet Club will finally get whats coming to them. All those times they had the number advantage and beat down half the locker room at one point or another, it's finally our turn. They've never faced anyone like us, we're the BEST Canada has to offer hell, the WORLD has to offer and we will show them that we're The ALPHA CLUB!

[Kevin Owens]
They think we're push overs, that with only the two of them they have a fighting chance. They gravely underestimate us and that will be their downfall. All of their "Brothers" abandoned them, hell their so called "Bullet Boss" doesn't even want anything to do with them anymore! Their club is weak and pathetic and it's time for us to be the final nail in their coffin.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
This will be their Final Stand dare I say.

Jericho laughs at his poor excuse of a joke that has been used way too many times over the last ten years.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
When I returned to XWL after a long hiatus I had one goal in mind. I wanted to exterminate the Bullet Club from this company. I wanted to get rid of them and kick them to the curb. It was a job I could do alone and it was a job I intended on doing alone. I then saw the two of you and you guys gave me hope that there is still some talent left in this company. I knew that the two of you were men I needed by my side. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and I hope I can call you guys my friends.

[Kevin Owens]
Friends?

Sami and Kevin look at each other

[Sami Zayn]
Chris we're BROTHERS!

[Kevin Owens]
And not those fake "brothers" like AJ and Dean, no no no. We're brothers of the same goals, same Country and dare I say.

[Sami Zayn]
Same superior intellect. We are the three best this company has to offer. We will dominate this company and Take every Title we possibly can.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
I like the way you think. You, Sami Zayn, will be our fearless World Heavyweight Champion. I’ll be our respected Intercontinental Champion as I bring prestige back to the championship that has lost it all. And you, Kevin! You...

Jericho then pats Kevin on the back. A smirk graced his features as the Alpha continued.

[CHRIS JERICHO]
You will make a perfect TV Champion!

[Kevin Owens]
You're right Chris! We got this!

Sami and Kevin give Jericho a fist bump, they leave his locker room to go get ready for their match
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearnixx
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Mon May 28, 2018 8:56 am

*Layla is shown backstage in her office.  She is deep in conversation on her phone.*

[Layla]
....everything is turning out great on the Road To Final Stand.  Yeah... uh huh... I saw that... hold on, I'll call you back... yeah... bye.

*Layla turns to address her visitor.  It's one of the backstage producers.*

[Producer]
Layla... we can't seem to find Charlotte Flair anywhere.  She's not in her locker room, she's not in catering, she's not outside... Her quarter final match against the mystery opponent is due up next...

*Layla grins.*

[Layla]
You're right.  I actually reconsidered putting Charlotte into the Iron Woman Classic tournament and I sent her home from the arena.  After her actions last week, she needed to face some kind of reprimand, not be rewarded by being given an opportunity.  What kind of example would that set for our locker room, knowing that Charlotte could potentially go on to one of the biggest matches at Final Stand after what she did last week?

*Layla becomes super serious for her next few lines of speech.*

[Layla]
Sure, I used to run around thinking I owned the place.  Heck, I even took out a few people myself back in my day.  But as the GM of this place now I have a responsibility and a care of duty to look after the health of my employees.  So, you're right, Charlotte isn't here.  The Queen was put in her place by her boss.  I can't have what happened last week to Liv Morgan going unnoticed and unpunished.  And before you ask, Liv's not doing so great.  Not at all.  Who knows how long she will be gone...

*Layla looks at the ground and sighs, before raising her gaze to the producer again.*

[Layla]
So, the "mystery opponent"... they get a bye into the semi-finals.
Which means, they also get their debut pushed back a week.  But trust me, it'll be worth the wait!  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm very busy tonight.

*Layla once again pulls out her phone and begins tapping away as the producer leaves.*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MangoTango
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    Mon May 28, 2018 4:26 pm

Main Event

Two on Three Handicap Match

Sometime into an amazing match between five of XWL's greatest superstars.

AJ STYLES WITH A PELE KICK TO CHRIS JERICHO! Jericho was looking to take down the Intercontinental Champion with a clothesline attempt but he ducked and went underneath the arm. In signature AJ Styles fashion, his foot met the back of Jericho's head in perfect execution. Both men are down as both Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens extend their hand out into the ring as far as they could for a tag.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'm not sure if things are going according to plan! The number game that Alpha Club has is no match for the experience that AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose share as Bullet Club members. Jericho might be on the same page as Sami and Kevin but forming a connection with your tag team partner is not something you develop after one match.

[COREY GRAVES]
Will you cut the crap!? Bullet Club won't last much longer. Their egos will get the best of them soon enough.

AJ was the first to move and he begins to crawl over towards the World Heavyweight and Television Champion. The fans broke out in a loud chant. "DEAN! DEAN! DEAN!" as they cheered on Bullet Club. AJ mustered up the last bit of strength to dive for Dean Ambrose's hand to make the tag. The crowd is on the edge of their seats and ready to explode as the Lunatic becomes the legal man... but AJ Styles misses the tag and falls down to the mat in shock. The crowd was booing as we see the reason why AJ Styles couldn't make the tag. Sami Zayn was over on their side of the ring! He pulled Dean Ambrose off the apron just in time to stop him from being tagged in! The crowd is livid as they booed Sami Zayn.

[COREY GRAVES]
You see!? It was only a matter of time before the match turned in favor of Alpha Club!

[MAURO RANALLO]
I wouldn't get too excited. Dean Ambrose is still up and he doesn't look happy.

It was hard to describe the look on Dean Ambrose's face right about now. If looks could kill then Sami Zayn would be dead right now because the look of the World Heavyweight Champion's eyes was filled with anger. Every time Sami Zayn takes a step backward, Ambrose matches him with a step forward. Suddenly the chase was on as Sami quickly turned and ran away and vaulted over the barricade. As Dean did the same, Sami Zayn quickly turned and met him with a strike! It was clearly his plan all along but one strike wasn't enough to take the World Champion down. Zayn and Ambrose begin to brawl in the crowd and they slowly begin to get further and further away from the ring as they go deeper into the crowd. We are back in the ring and only three of the five men are left. AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, and Kevin Owens remain. The handicap advantage is still in full effect but you cannot count out the Intercontinental Champion.

[COREY GRAVES]
This is it! This is when Alpha Club puts an end to their misery!

[MAURO RANALLO]
C'mon, Corey. You cannot count AJ out already. He's got a lot of fi-

[COREY GRAVES]
AJ STYLES HAS NEVER PINNED CHRIS JERICHO! That's not changing!

The Phenomenal One doesn't waste time focusing on what Dean is doing. He quickly turns his attention back to Chris Jericho and has one thing on his mind: bringing home the win for his team. When he turns around he's met with a surprise as the Alpha charges at him at full force! It would take more than that to catch AJ Styles off guard because he smoothly and easily counters him and catches his leg. You know what's coming next. AJ Styles uses Chris' momentum against him and he quickly rolls him into the Calf Crusher! The crowd pops loudly as the move is locked in!

[MAURO RANALLO]
HE'S GOT IT LOCKED IN! THE CALF CRUSHER!

[COREY GRAVES]
This isn't pinning him, Mauro! This means nothing!

The hold can't be held for long because AJ is forced to break it. From the corner of his eye, the Phenomenal One noticed Kevin Owens trying to enter the ring. Jericho is let go as Styles springs to his feet and he hits a stiff Bicycle Knee Strike which causes Owens to stumble out of the ring! He doesn't have time to celebrate as Jericho comes from behind and rolls Styles up!

ONE!

TWO!

Chris Jericho has a handful of tights!

THREE!

As soon as the bell rings Owens is back in the ring and all over Styles. Owens mounts AJ and begins to swing on him while Jericho stomps any body part he can. At the sound of Jericho's music playing Dean comes running back to the ring. He hops the barricade and enters the ring. Before he can even get up he too is stomped into the mat by Jericho. Dean manages to fight through the assault and tackles him throwing his own punches. Dean gets up and is rocked by a super kick to the jaw by Owens! Dean back peddles to the ropes and goes between the ropes. Before he can rebound though Sami Zayn reemerges and big boots Dean's head as it pokes out. Dean falls to the mat holding his head as Sami slides into the ring and joins in the assault. Everything looks bleak until  

The fans jump to their feet and the three men turn their attention to the stage. The lights black out and Balor stands in a spotlight on the stage as the crowd roars. Sami, Owens, and Chris Jericho start to point while trying to discuss what to do as Balor approaches the ring. The three are gesturing, begging him to get into the ring. Balor slowly climbs upon the apron as he stares down his foes. The light come back on as the state down continues. It's as this moment both AJ and Dean strike. Dean hits Zayn with a low blow and and AJ does the same to Jericho. Both men fall instantly and roll out of the ring as Owens tries to figure out what's going on. Balor takes this moment to springboard into the ring and hits Owens with a drop kick that knocks him into the middle of the ring. Balor looks around the as the crowd beg him to climb the turnbuckle. He does and stand high on the turnbuckle before getting massive air and hitting Owens with a Coup de Grace on Owens! The crowd goes wild and Zayn and Jericho slowly get to their feet to see the aftermath. Dean and Styles look worse for wear but it's obvious that Balor saved their ass. Balor looks between the two who also share a look before turning their attention to their respective opponents as XWL comes to an end

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018    

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 5/21/2018 - 5/28/2018

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1