An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K19 video game.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Yesterday at 4:38 pm by Oreo

» XWL Roulette: 11/19/2018 - 12/3/2018
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:01 pm by Fearnixx

» XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018
Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:30 pm by P.R Son

» THE MAN THE MYTH IT'S!
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:37 pm by StrumSkillet13

» 2x Purchases
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:26 am by Fearnixx

» Buying Adrenaline Buff for The Elite Superstar of XWL
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:33 am by Harmon

» New Availability: Seth Rollins!
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:32 pm by P.R Son

» Introducing Paybacks AND New Ways To Win
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 am by Fearnixx

» XWL Women's Championship History
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:42 pm by P.R Son

» Introducing The Ability To Be 4 Characters! (2 Men & 2 Women)
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:19 pm by P.R Son

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
League Owner

KYLE
Co-Owner

AUSTIN
Head Of Graphics

TYLER
Weekly Booking

LEGAL
Card Formatting

NICK
General Manager

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which Elimination Chamber do you want to Main-Event Downpour?
Liv Morgan Vs Bayley Vs Sasha Banks Vs Asuka Vs Nia Jax Vs Natalya (C) - Women's Title
12%
 12% [ 2 ]
Dean Ambrose Vs John Cena Vs Shawn Michaels Vs JBL Vs Kenny Omega Vs Sami Zayn (C) - World H. Title
47%
 47% [ 8 ]
Cody Vs Chris Sabin Vs D'Angelo Dinero Vs Chris Jericho Vs AJ Styles Vs Chad Gable (C) - Intercontinental Title
41%
 41% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: Tulsa Convention Center
Tulsa, Oklahoma

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1. Guerilla Warfare .

The Uso's are loud, persistent, and won't take no for an answer. Last week they stormed the set, interrupting Renee and throwing some not so kind comments towards her and her boyfriend Dean Ambrose. It's obvious that they aren't going away any time soon so the only question is where will they turn up next in their quest to get what they deserve. XWL contracts

2. Head Boss in Charge.

Last week had the Women of the elimination chamber face off in a battle royal to decide the order of said match. Bodies fell and people were eliminated until one woman stood standing tall. Sasha Bank eliminated the monster Nia Jax to claim the number six spot in the chamber. The momentum is on her side but as we draw closer to the chamber will it be enough for the Boss to claim the title she's been pursuing for so long? Or will another contender prove to be the victor?

3. Follow...Elias?

Last week Elias made his return back to XWL at the expense of Bray Wyatt. Bray thought Elias to be XWL's way of of trying to silence him meanwhile Elias seemed to intent on proving just how pathetic Bray was. Especially after his lost to Evil. Both men have a charisma about them. They have ways of making people follow them. The only question is will the XWL universe walk with Elias? Or will they follow the buzzards? Hopefully we find out on this episode of Anarchy?

4. Consequences.

Rather Johnny likes it or not The Miz is his boss. Johnny was ordered to go lay down in the middle of the ring for HBK to pin him. In response Johnny locked the Miz in their locker room and competed anyway. While Johnny pulled off an impressive win he disobeyed a direct order. The Miz is not known for his kindness so it's not looking good for Johnny wrestling. What will be the fallout from this tonight?

5.  A Race against the clock.

Tonight on the final stop of the road to The Elimination Chamber, the 12 Superstars involved between both The Intercontinental & World Heavyweight Championship matches at Downpour will collide in a special challenge designed to determine their order of entry. The rules are simple, defeat your opponent as quickly as possible, and beat not only them but the clock.

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Beat The Clock

Normal Match

Cross Picks The Queen's Poison

Normal Match

Beat The Clock

Normal Match

Miz TV

Normal Match

Normal Match

Beat The Clock

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Beat The Clock

Normal Match

Beat The Clock

Normal Match

Normal Match

Beat The Clock

Main Event

Beat The Clock

World Heavyweight Championship (1x as Lesnar, 1x as Christian)
Intercontinental Championship (1x as Jericho, 1x as Christian, 1x as Roode)
XWL 15 Championship (1x and longest reigning as Christian)
XWL Championship (1x and inaugural champion as Edge)
Divas Championship (1x and longest reigning as Kaitlyn)
X-Treme Championship (1x as Edge, 1x as Rob Van Dam)
World Television Championship (1x as Jeff Hardy)
Women's Championship (1x as Sasha Banks)
Elite Championship (1x as Brock Lesnar)

Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
Queen of the Ring Winner (as Kaitlyn)
Final Stand-Off 2018 Winner (as Jericho)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:46 am

The sound of AJ Styles theme coming to life within the arena had signaled the end of a 40 minute war between 2 of the top superstars in XWL and the last good brothers left standing in the Bullet Club, but this was a beat the clock challenge and there was only room for 1 winner here tonight, and that man was AJ Styles. Whilst the XWL Universe celebrated the Phenomenal One's victory he had gone over to the side of the ring and requested a mic, he was given one by a ringside tech and Styles proceeded back to the center of the ring whilst his theme died down to allow him to speak.

(AJ Styles)
Ya'll just witnessed a prime example of what this company is all about, 2 guys fighting their hearts out in the middle of this damn ring!

AJ stops to take a breath before continuing.

(AJ Styles)

Don't get me wrong, that was 40 minutes of hell that I'm sure both Me and Dean are perfectly fine not going through on a nightly basis, but tonight, the stakes were high for both us, our futures at Downpour were on the line, these beat the clock matches are to determine the entry orders for the 2 male Elimination Chamber matches which is gonna play a huge factor in a superstar surviving the chamber, or getting eliminated.

AJ pauses to catch his breath once more whilst he paces around in a mini circle of sorts.

(AJ Styles)
I don't have the official time of this match but I'm gonna assume it's somewhere in the 40 minute plus range, hell it felt like we fought for an eternity, but that's what this place is all about. 2 men brothers or not, had to step into this ring tonight and put on the performance of a lifetime to give us the best possible chance to walk out of Downpour with the gold, or in Dean's case, more gold. Tonight, I came out on top, but that match could've went either way, we fought our hearts out and on another night it could've easily went Dean's way, but tonight? tonight was my night to inch that much closer to the Intercontinental Championship. But I won't lie, this win? it almost feels like a loss, because deep down? I know that whatever the official time turns out to be for this match? it'll almost certainly be topped, stacking the odds against me once again, but this won't be the first time the odds haven't been in my favor and it damn sure won't be the last. I'm gonna go to Downpour, fight my heart out and give it every ounce of effort I have in this body, and I will walk out of that god forsaken structure as the new Intercontinental Champion!!!

AJ is suddenly turned around to face a very annoyed and pained looking Dean Ambrose. Dean holds the side of his head as his eyes narrow on AJ. Dean looks as if maybe he hasn't got all the fight out of his system and is probably none to happy about losing. However his expression softens and he lightly slaps AJ across the head. AJ pushes Dean's hand away as he looks up his fellow Bullet Club member with a bewildered expression

Dean Ambrose
Oh what's that? You don't like getting hit on the side of your head? We neither do I! I mean damn it AJ, I get it was full throttle but that's how you give someone a fucking concussion. You dick. Whatever, congrats. A normal person would be pissed but you know me. Rather I come in first or come in last I'm bringing the World Heavyweight Championship to the Bullet Club. Just like I did with my World Heavyweight Championship. So, that means you need to take this win tonight...and bring home the Intercontinental Championship. You and me

Dean points between the two

Dean Ambrose
We're all that's left. Balor, hurt. Callahan, injured. They think we're down and out. But I'm gonna go in that chamber and prove that Dean Ambrose and The Bullet Club still own XWL. You need to do the same. I'd tell you good luck, but I know you don't need it

Dean holds up the 'Too Sweet' and AJ meets him halfway. With that Dean limps off. You can hear him muttering something about assholes and their stupid forearm moves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MangoTango
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:32 am

The cameras turn backstage to Renee Young getting set for an interview.

Renee Young
Ladies and Gentleman, what a start to anarchy so far! Tonight is shaping up to be an incredible one no doubt. But with that being said, please welcome my guest at this time another Superstar participating in the Elimination Chamber Sunday at Downpour, Cody.

Cody enters frame left dressed to the nine as always, but he is missing something. It’s noticeable that Cody’s wife Brandi is not in attendance with him tonight.

Renee Young
Cody welcome, I notice your wife Brandi is not with you tonight, is everything ok?

Cody
Everything is fine, we have come to a decision that we feel as if it is safer for her to be at home unless it is important for her to be here. She is fine with the decision, it gives her more time to train for when she decides to make her in-ring return.

Renee Young
Understandable. Now tonight you face John Cena, one of the six members of the Elimination Chamber to decide the World Heavyweight Champion, How do you feel going into tonight’s match? Are there any fears that you may go longer than Dean and AJ?

Cody
Renee, it doesn’t matter what order I get, when that bell rings at the end of the match on Sunday, my hand held high with the Intercontinental Championship is what matters most to me. No spot in the Elimination Chamber matters.

Renee Young
Bold statement Cody, but you have to realize there are six other superstars in that chamber, all of them looking to become champion, that doesn’t bother you?

Cody
Bother me? Renee, have you ever watched my father wrestle? My father was a pioneer in this business, and you don’t get that title being some schmuck who wrestles regular matches’ day in, day out, you have to take risks in order to get the reward you seek. That means nerves of steel, mind on point. You have to be ready for anything. Now excuse me, I have a match to prepare for.

Renee Young
Thank you for your time Cody, good luck in your match tonight.

Cody exits frame right toward the locker room as the screen fades to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
istratt17
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:29 am

Normal Match

Beat The Clock

[Corey Graves]
Oh my god! Pope has done it!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Pope just beat Kenny Omega!

As the referee finishes raising The Pope's arm in victory, Pope drops to a knee as he looks across the ring at the fallen Kenny Omega. After a few moments of celebrating, 'The Pope' D'Angelo Dinero makes his way out of the ring. We cut away to the ringside announcers.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What does this mean for the other Beat The Clock matches tonight? We have seen two competitors defeated by their selected opponents!

[Corey Graves]
One thing is for sure, Mauro. These Beat The Clock opponents aren't push overs. These men are here to prove something. They believe that they should be the ones fighting in that Chamber.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well The Pope sure as hell proved his worth tonight! What a monumental victory for him here tonight.

As we cut back to the ring, Kenny Omega has made it to his feet. He looks out into the booing audience before kicking the bottom rope in front of him. He exits the ring. Kenny makes his way over to the announcer's table.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Whoa! Kenny we don't want any trouble!

Enraged, Kenny rips the cover of the announcer table. He throws the cover across the ringside floor. The force of his throw causes the table cover to nearly bounces into the audience, but is caught at the last second by a nearby ring crew worker. Suddenly, Kenny reaches over the announce table, grabbing Corey Graves by his suit jacket.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Kenny no!

Through Graves' microphone, we hear Omega say the following:

Kenny Omega
My spot! That was my spot! I'm supposed to be number six! Me! This is the second time those Cabinet stooges screwed me! I'm done! I'm done!

Omega releases Graves, causing Graves to fall back into his chair. Mauro can be seen checking on his broadcast partner.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Are you alright, Corey?

[Corey Graves]
I...I'm fine.

As Kenny slowly makes his way toward the ramp, he can be heard yelling:

Kenny Omega
I'm gonna kill D'Angelo Dinero! I'm going to kill The Cabinet!

As Kenny makes his way through the curtain, Anarchy goes to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legal
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:19 pm

Upon returning from a commercial break, Anarchy cuts to the backstage area where Chris Sabin is already seated in front of a camera, being less than a week away from his goal of becoming Intercontinental Championship, but to do that, he has to not only survive the Elimination Chamber, but make it through four other men and its defending Champion.

Chris Sabin
Any way you look at it, this is Chad Gable's way of saving face because he knows that his time with the Intercontinental Championship is extremely limited. So the best way to alleviate the embarrassment of losing the Championship again is to challenge every single person in his field of vision and that's exactly what he did, in an Elimination Chamber no less. He claims that he doesn't want to be outdone by the other Championship matches but I'm smart enough to know not to take what Chad Gable says at face value. The fact is, if you have to go out, why not go out in a blaze of glory?

Chris Sabin
He nothing more than a janitor, he comes in. hits one German Suplex and thinks he's God's gift to wrestling, he thinks he's the best damn thing since The Uso's showed up here. Chad Gable said that he's going to silence the rumors that he's not fit to be the Intercontinental Champion, that he's not good enough to be Champion. The problem I see with that, Gable, is that those aren't rumors, they're cold, hard facts and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can drift back into irrelevancy and let someone who can bring the Intercontinental Championship to heights it will never see while it's around your waist, someone like Chris Sabin.

Chris Sabin
Let's look at the competition, shall we? First off we got Pope Dinero, whose claim to fame was getting pinned in our match then hit me with a DDE and thought he was the best damn thing since Chad Gable thought he was the best damn thing and got a Cross Rhodes for his troubles. Then we got the second generation “Superstar,” Cody, who has a second generation chip on his second generation shoulder and has been struggling to break back into that “Main Event” spot since losing the World Heavyweight Championship many years ago. If you truly believe that you're part of Wrestling's only “Royal” family, then maybe Chad Gable really deserves that Intercontinental Championship, seeing as both are idiotic statements.

Chris Sabin
Next, we got Chris Jericho, the man that cost me the Intercontinental Championship a couple weeks back and the man that is the sole reason for Chad Gable still being the Intercontinental Champion. Your career has spanned literal decades and instead of bringing an end to Gable's reign like you should have, you chose to save it. Turns out it's you that's the “Stupid Idiot.” Finally, we have the “Phenomenal” One himself, AJ Styles. Quite possibly the biggest threat in this match, or you would be if my name wasn't Chris Sabin. The last time you and I were both inside the Elimination Chamber, it didn't end well for you, did it? At Downpour, it doesn't matter if I'm first in, it doesn't matter if I'm last out, the only thing that matters is that I'm walking out of the Elimination Chamber with the Intercontinental Championship in my possession and the more you deny it, the harder reality is going to hit you when it happens.

Chris Sabin
Tonight, I face unarguably the greatest Intercontinental Champion in the history of this company and as I've stated, it doesn't matter if I “Beat the Clock” or don't, it will be nothing more than a formality. First, last or anywhere in between won't stop Chris Sabin from becoming the Intercontinental Champion, Chad Gable won't stop Chris Sabin from becoming the Intercontinental Champion. Not AJ Styles, not Cody, not Pope Dinero and surely not Chris Jericho have what it takes to deny me from gaining what is rightfully mine: The Intercontinental Championship.

Chris Sabin
I'm not trying to add people to some irrelevant list, I don't claim to be part of wrestling's only “Royal” family, I don't call myself “Phenomenal,” I don't claim to be a “Pope” and I'm not “Ready, Willing and Gable.” I've transcended the need for monikers, “clever” nicknames or cheesy one liners because I'm just that damn good, I'm miles better than everybody else, whether it be in this specific match or in the entirety of this company and any other. It doesn't matter if I have to beat every person one by one or all at the same time, when the match comes to an end, the only person that will be standing is Chris Sabin and when that moment inevitably arrives, I will do what Chad Gable could not and finally bring the Intercontinental Championship back to relevancy.

With that said, Sabin rises from his seat and makes his departure from the set, leaving an empty seat in view of the camera for a few seconds before it fades into a video package explaining the creation of the Elimination Chamber and its rules.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrumSkillet13
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:31 am

BEAT THE CLOCK

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:27 pm

XWL Anarchy rolls on, we head backstage to see Johnny Gargano standing in a locker room, head down....The camera pans out to see a furious looking Miz staring a hole into Johnny Gargano

[The Miz]
Do you realise what you did? I gave you a direct order! You disobeyed my order! You locked me in my locker room! Not only did you go out there and compete when I told you not to... I was left locked in there for over an hour! I couldn't go compete in my match....Why shouldn't I fire you on the spot RIGHT NOW?

[Johnny Gargano]
Miz I....

[The Miz]
SHUT IT! I didn't say you could talk! I hope it was worth it...I hope it was worth it getting your little dream match against Shawn Michaels! Because if you thought your life was bad before....It's now going to become a LIVING HELL! I've had it with you and everybody else disrespecting me! I've done it all in this business, I'm the biggest Movie star to ever step foot in this company...You are going to learn to show me the respect that I deserve! But first...explain your actions RIGHT NOW!

Gargano clenches his fists and gets right into the face of The Miz.

[Johnny Gargano]
You know what Miz?  I've had it with you!  You say you're going to make my life a living hell?  It's ALREADY a living hell!  I've been embarrassed... I've been humiliated... I've gone against every single code and moral I believe in... just to keep you and your stupid Miztourage happy so that I'm able to put food on my table and continue to call myself: an XWL Superstar... something, unlike you, that I am proud to be!

Miz is taken aback by this sudden outburst and remains speechless.

[Johnny Gargano]
Last week... for the first time in a long time... I felt free.  I felt like me again... When I was in the ring with Shawn, it blew my mind.  It was a dream come true... and I was doing what I love against the man that inspired me to get on this career path... as a wrestler.  Not some slave!  That's not what I am Miz... I am a wrestler... I am Johnny... Frickin'.... Wrestling!

The determination and self-belief is clear for all to see in Gargano's eyes.

[Johnny Gargano]
So you know what?  At Downpour Miz, let's settle this once and for all!  You and I, one on one... no shenanigans... no bullshit!  Just you and I in a match.  If I win, I'm free from my contract of employment with you.  If you win, I'm gone from XWL for good.  What do you say?

Gargano is all fired up as he stares into the sunglasses of The Miz, awaiting a reply.  Miz smirks and lifts his glasses up to rest on the top of his head.

[The Miz]
How are you still not getting how this works? I always knew you were a little slow, always that kid behind in class...but I had no idea you were this stupid. Why would I possibly do that? Why would I give you the satisfaction of facing me? Giving you the single biggest match of your career, that you could then go across the world living off the fact you got to face The Miz on Pay Per View! Why would I give you all that...just so you could be gone from XWL? When all I'd have to do...is tear up your contract right now...and you'd be gone from XWL for good!

Gargano knows that Miz has a point and you can tell as the fire in his eyes extinguishes slightly.

[The Miz]
So no, "Johnny Wrestling" I won't be facing you at Downpour...Infact, You aren't even going to be at Downpour! No, I've got the perfect task for you...I hear you're a little accustomed to some D..I..Y, right?

The smirk on the face of The Miz gets even bigger, as he's almost laughing in the face of Gargano. A clearly pissed off Gargano doesn't even break his stare.

[The Miz]
So whilst the world is tuning into Downpour...whilst the entire XWL Roster is beginning the road to Final Stand...You're going to be in LA....painting my fence!

Gargano stares down at the ground, shaking his head, clear anger his face, given the news he misses the XWL PPV... He clenches his fists tighter than before...ready to retaliate. But thinking about what it would mean if he did...he relaxes his fists.

[The Miz]
That's right! Stand down like the good little boy you are, back off like the COWARD you are! You know if you lay one finger on me...You'll be gone! All of this....All you've ever wanted to do! Would be OVER! We both know that this is too important to you, you've worked too hard and waited too long just to even get here to XWL...that you're not going to just throw it all away! That's why I can do as I please...and you will like it!

Gargano looks into the eyes of Miz.  The fury upon his face is like nothing we've ever seen before.

[Johnny Gargano]
Fine...

Gargano turns to make his exit, defeated.  He knows The Miz has him exactly where he wants him.  He barges through the locker room door, almost breaking it off it's hinges.  Miz chases after him.

[The Miz]
Wait wait wait wait wait!  Where are you going?!

Gargano stops in his tracks and turns.

[The Miz]
Aren't you forgetting something?

The Miz points to a dog basket in the corner, sleeping in that basket is one of Miz and Maryse's dog....Pumpkin.

[The Miz]
Pumpkin needs a walk!

Gargano lets out a huge sigh, before reluctantly picking up a dog leash from the near by bag, hooking it onto Pumpkin...and walking out of the locker room with Pumpkin following behind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oreo
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:51 pm

As her theme song picks up, Carmella runs out onto the stage as she holds her Money in the Bank briefcase high in the air. She stops for a moment, looking into the audience. Carmella proceeds to moonwalk across the stage.

[Corey Graves]
There it is!

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's right, partner! The best moonwalk since The King of Pop!

As she finishes her moonwalk, Carmella stops and poses with her briefcase for a moment. She begins to head toward the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Partner, last week the Princess of Staten Island went one-on-one against her long time rival, Alexa Bliss. However, that match would end in disqualification as Alexa's partner in crime, Nia Jax would plow through Carmella!

[Corey Graves]
What? Partner in crime?! Nia was simply helping her friend in her time of need. You watched it, Carmella was clearly bullying The Goddess outside the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Whatever you call it, Nia was way out of line last week. You have to wonder how Carmella will respond.

Carmella makes her way up the ringside steps and enters the ring. As her theme song fades, she begins to speak into a microphone she was handed from ringside.

$ Carmella $
Last week, I was on my way to putting that disgusting little witch, Alexa Bliss, out of her freakin' misery. I was so close to superkicking her dumb little head all the way to the fourth row. Then all of a sudden, her little.. well.. big friend Nia Jax ran me over like a truck! I cowardly attack. I mean, after all... that's all she seems to be good at. First, she takes out Liv Morgan before our Money in the Bank rematch. Now, she tried to take me out.

The audience boos, not agreeing with Nia Jax's actions.

$ Carmella $
Listen sweetheart, just because you couldn't get the job done in our Money in the Bank rematch, doesn't mean you get to just throw your weight around and do whatever you want. I have talk to Layla today... well tried to... she wasn't in her office but if she was, you would be fired for what you did! You would be fired for attacking the Princess of Staten Island! Your Miss Money in the Bank! The top woman in the whole damn company! Nia, you are lucky you're not out here right now because if you were, I would embarrass you just like I was about to embarrass your friend last week.

The audience give Carmella a split reaction, some boo Carmella while some cheer at the thought of Alexa Bliss getting embarrassed.

$ Carmella $
Speaking of Little Miss Bliss... as much as I enjoyed slapping you around, I'm not satisfied with just getting a measly little DQ victory. I'm not satisfied, because you're still walking around acting like you're the top dog in the Women's Division.. when in reality, you're nothing but a little annoying ankle biter that...

Speak of the devil and she shall appear, Alexa's music prevents Carmella from extending her thought any further, and it doesn't take long for The Wicked Witch to make her way out from the back and onto the stage.

Alexa may be set to go one on one with Sasha Banks, the woman that pinned her friend Nia in last week's Main-Event to earn The 6th entry into The Elimination Chamber. But she walks out in casual attire, a leather jacket, and most importantly a microphone to give Carmella a piece of her mind. As her microphone raises up, she gives a scowl to the camera, as if it's to say "you better cut my music right now so I can let this bitch have it." Soon her theme comes to an end and she continues her walk, slowly as she begins to speak.

[Alexa Bliss]
Did I give you permission to let my name leave your mouth? I don't think so!

We cut a reaction shot of Carmella with a "really?" expression on her face, full of disbelief as if she needs permission to say Alexa's name.

[Alexa Bliss]
Look, Carmella, you'd think you would get this by now, but apparently, you're a little slow, so allow me to say this in a way even you can understand.

Little Miss Bliss makes her way to the steel steps, leaving her thought open as she ponders the correct way to say what's on her mind in a way that's obviously "dumbed down" so Carmella can understand her. She slowly climbs the steps, walking along the apron as her index finger taps the edge of her chin, giving this some serious thought before entering the ring with the woman she's shared this very ring with on numerous occasions.

[Alexa Bliss]
You are not  F-A-B-U-L-O-US...you are  P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!

Alexa spreads her arm out as if she's trying to help Carmella see it in the "stars" so it'll all become clearer than simply spelling it out.

[Alexa Bliss]
You had to pick on a rookie to not be a complete flop in your first 6 months. You had to infiltrate XWL Headquarters, drag one of our cameramen as your accomplice, STEAL THE MONEY IN THE BANK BRIEFCASE, all so someone would finally pay attention to you again. You then had to bully and berate my friend, just to feel better over how utterly worthless you were to not only this division but in LIFE! Bullying that completely shook her to her core, to the point that when she was ROBBED of her Money in The Bank contract, and it was put on the line again, her emotional state left in her no shape to not only compete, but go face to face with one of her bullies on such a heartwrenching night. WHERE YOU AGAIN, committed a crime by stealing the case that rightfully belonged to her!

It's clear Alexa's taken great offense to Carmella's actions, and the "trauma" Nia's gone through has severely affected her to see her friend go through that.

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean just listen to you, coming out here, spewing out blatant bullying rhetoric, in front of all of these impressionable minds. You should be ashamed of yourself, have you no sense of decency? Ever think maybe that's why Nia came out here last week? Clearly, she got sick and tired of hearing you speak ill of her every chance you get, that she decided to take matters into her own hands and shut you up? Which, clearly...back to your severe mental disorder, that didn't quite sink in, did it?

Carmella rolls her eyes, fed up with the crap coming out of Alexa's mouth.

$ Carmella $
Alright sweetheart, let's just get one thing clear. I didn't steal anything from XWL Headquarters. Layla clearly agreed with me that I deserved to be Miss Money in the Bank. I simply went to HQ and picked up what was mine... which, was taken from me because Layla is the most indecisive person on planet Earth, but that's a completely different topic and on the topic of this...

Carmella raises her Money in the Bank briefcase, giving Alexa a clear view.

$ Carmella $
MY Money in the Bank briefcase... I didn't steal this from Nia Jax. If anything, you stole it from her when you ruined the original Money in the Bank ladder match at Emergence! Who knows what would have happened, maybe Nia would have won it on her own. We will never know now because you took that from her! Our rematch? You two tried you hardest to give Nia the advantage when you two, YES YOU, took out Liv Morgan. Then what happened? Your little plans failed, because at the end of the day Nia isn't good enough to hold this.

Carmella raises her Money in the Bank briefcase again as she once again gets a mixed reaction from the audience.

$ Carmella $
That's the thing with you two. You two walk around here like your dookie don't stink but at the end of the day, you two just can't get the job done... not without the other's help at least. Then there is someone like me. Someone like Carmella who sets a good example of what this Women's Division should be. Someone who goes after what they want without the help of some mastodon woman or the help of some puny bridge troll. Alexa, I am the future of this women's division and I would love nothing more than to prove it to you again, just like I have proved it to everyone ever since I arrived here in XWL. I would love nothing more than to shut your annoying little mouth once and for all.

Carmella takes a step closer to Alexa, looking down on her rival now.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry was it YOU that spoiled The "Queen's" return 3 weeks ago? Was it YOU that put on match of the year with Liv Morgan 2 weeks ago? Where I silenced every doubter I've ever had by having the performance of my entire career! Was it YOU that last week ended the undefeated streak of The "Empress" of yesterday? NO! That was us, The Irre-Blisstible Force, all you've done is win that contract, which is virtually meaningless. Or at least it will be after Downpour when Nia Jax leaves The Elimination Chamber as Women's Champion.

[Alexa Bliss]
You call yourself The Princess of Staten Island, which is practically just as impressive as if you called yourself The Princess of McDonald's. At least then when you inevitably fail at cashing that contract in, you could drown all your sorrows away in a McFlurry. I've even got the perfect jingle for you too, you ready for it? Ba-da ba ba ba, I'm a FAILURE!

Alexa's quite pleased with herself, cackling lightly as she stares at Carmella, no doubt imagining the jingle as a full commercial showcasing Carmella's fall from grace after she fails to cash in her Money in The Bank contract.

[Alexa Bliss]
You love it, don't you? I knew you would, it's going to be so YOU! The song of your life for the rest of your miserable days. Well, consider that my gift to you, for when I rise to new heights in this division, and you fall into the depths of obscurity where you belong. Once upon a time, in a land far far away, you may have been "better" than me? But the clock's struck midnight "Princess" and all your magic has run out. If it wasn't Nia that knocked you out last week, it would have been me. I would have stomped your fake little face into this mat, busted those things you call lips, and Blissmissed you from this division just like I did to Dana Brooke!

Carmella puts on a fake smile, acting as if she didn't just hear that last line.

$ Carmella $
Isn't that so adorable! Tiny wittle Alexa Bliss thinks she can take out the Princess of Staten Island... yeah, Staten Island! For your information, although they're delicious... I haven't had a McFlurry in years. Your friend on the other hand... nah... I won't go there. She goes through enough having to carry your dead weight around with her every week.

$ Carmella $
Come on, Alexa. You say that I have a mental disorder, but have you been checked lately? The things you're saying make you sound completely delusional! A land far, far away? Honey, I beat you in the ring you're standing in right now! I was better than you then, I was better than you last week, and I will always be better than you. I will always be better than every last woman in this division and this...

Carmella looks at her Money in the Bank briefcase before looking back to Alexa Bliss.

$ Carmella $
This proves exactly that. This makes me the most powerful woman in this company. More powerful than you.. more powerful than the Women's Champion Natalya... hell, even more powerful than our general manger. I am guaranteed a title shot where ever I want, whenever I want. Unlike you shorty, I actually have purpose in this division. Meanwhile all you're good for is what? Telling crappy fairy tale stories? Talking about your favorite fast food joints? Here I was thinking we were having a big girl conversation. Unfortunately Bliss, you've got a lot of growing up to do... figuratively and literally...  before you should even think about trying to take me out. Capisce?

Carmella turns her attention toward her hand as she begins to admire the abstract designs painted on her fingernails. She waits for the "little girl" standing across from her to respond. Alexa looks quite irritated, Carmella once again just like during their rival last year, is belittling Alexa.

[Alexa Bliss]
No, you know what? It's about time someone brings you down to size, you think you're "special" just because you have that contract, but even with it you're still the same delusional mess you've always been. I'm not the one living a "fairy tale" that's you, you think you're the main character in a story that will be told until the end of time over how great you are. When in reality, in the REAL world, you're just playing part, I'm not. When I say I am The Wicked Witch of XWL, that's not some little "moniker" that's a warning...because my wrath is merciless, and despite my lack of size...I more than make up for it with my FURY! Fury that you are greatly responsible for existing in the first place. You picked on the wrong girl, "Princess." You showed me how cruel this world is, and now...I've embraced that cruelty to become your worst nightmare!

[Alexa Bliss]
I haven't forgotten what you put me through, but trust me...it'll be nothing compared to what I do to you! But don't fret, it's not going to be tonight...no, where's the fun in that? Your downfall, will appropriately take place at Downpour. Where what I do to you, will forever haunt your dreams, and it'll be BLISS.

Little Miss Bliss lays down the challenge, more competent in in the ring than ever, and more wicked in every aspect, she's ready to prove that last year Carmella may have been the "better" Woman, but now she's going to twist that reality and prove that she's the one that's better now. She pauses for a moment, allowing her wicked scowl to sink in to Carmella as she stares into her eyes, then all the wickedness fades into an arrogant smile as she raises the mic up and says.

[Alexa Bliss]
Capisce?

Carmella laughs as she looks at the ground in front of her. She smirks, shaking her head. Carmella still does not taking "little" Alexa seriously.

$ Carmella $
Aww man. I was really hoping to embarrass you tonight. I do have the night off after all, but whatever. I've been pretty busy ever since becoming the top women in the company, but I think I can fit Downpour into my schedule. I mean honestly, what's better than embarrassing you on free television? Oh, that's right.. embarrassing you on international pay-per-view!

The crowd cheers the idea of Alexa Bliss getting embarrassed.

$ Carmella $
...but! Let's spice things up a bit, shall we? I know you and Nia Jax are attached to the hip and all, but what can you do without her by your side? Because by the looks of it, you can't do much without her help. So why don't you put your money where your little mouth is and face me, woman-to-woman. No interruptions... no interference! At Downpour, it'll be Alexa Bliss versus Carmella...

The audience cheers this match, but what Carmella says next might just blow the roof off this arena.

$ Carmella $
...in a CAGE MATCH!

The audience lose their collective minds at this challenge!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mamma Mia! Can you believe it?!

[Corey Graves]
The challenge has been made! Will the Goddess accept?

Alexa's eyes have grown wide now, not expecting such a stipulation.

$ Carmella $
...or are you too much of a chicken?

As the audience cheers at the challenge Carmella's thrown out, Alexa is almost as white as ghost, standing there with every bit of her confidence suddenly gone in a matter of seconds. Carmella looks on with a cheeky smirk, she knows Alexa perhaps better than any Woman on this roster, and she knew she'd be too afraid of this match, that it's outside of her comfort zone, and that's proof that Alexa's not this "Wicked Witch" like she claims to be, she's still Little Alexa, and she's going to do what she always did every time they squared off in this ring, embarrass her.

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, you see...I was thinking like a normal match, like...I know I leaped off a ladder to beat Liv 2 weeks ago, but...that really hurt, and...I'm not sure that it's really a good idea to throw myself into a Cage Match, especially with such a competent opponent such as yourself...

Alexa stands there, clearly not on board with Carmella's challenge, it's just too much for someone like her to deal with, and just the very idea of it has her completely shaken up as she continues to stammer.

[Alexa Bliss]
Like, geez...come on, we don't need to get so carried away. Please, noot a Cage Match, ANYTHING but that...

As Alexa stands there hopeful Carmella will change her mind, Miss Money in The Bank shakes her head smugly as she loves every second of watching Alexa squirm. But suddenly, as if night had turned to day, Alexa's timid demeanor, greatly tenses as the look of fright, now is replaced by sheer arrogance as she no longer can hold in the laughter.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry, is that supposed to frighten me? You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? Little Lexi's too much of a "chicken" to willingly waltz into a Cage, right? WRONG! Like always, you're way off base, you think you're one step ahead, when in reality you're WAY behind. It's like surely someone can't be this misguided, they can't seriously be so delusional...but low and behold, The PRINCESS of Stank Island, Carmella! See, I actually think a Cage Match is a great idea. In fact, I couldn't think of a more apropriate battle ground. I mean, you're a criminal, we all saw it, and where to criminals belong? In a cage. So if you really want to surrender your freedom that badly who am I to deny you that? I may be a Wicked Witch, but I'm not heartless. You want to turn yourself in, and face the consequences for your actions. So allow me to introduce myself, I'm Alexa Bliss...and I'm your judge, your jury, and at Downpour I'll be your EXECUTIONER!

Alexa lowers her microphone and stands there with a fearless smirk across her face, she's not the same Alexa Bliss that Carmella once encountered, and she intends to prove that when they step into that Steel Cage and renew their rivalry for the first time on Pay-Per-View since Breakthrough.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wow, this is not how I saw things playing out between these two after their backstage altercation 2 weeks ago.

[Corey Graves]
Alexa Bliss meets Carmella as they renew their rivalry in a Steel Cage at Downpour.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Two very crafty Women, in a match where you don't even have to pin your opponent, you just have to escape the cage.

[Corey Graves]
I will say Carmella proved to be a proficient climber when she climbed the ladder and won Money in The Bank last month. But climbing a ladder and climbing a cage are two entirely different beasts.

[Mauro Ranallo]
While we have seen Alexa prove she's more capable than ever, even without Nia's assistance, you have to believe the fact her friend can't potentially play a part in the match surely tests this newfound "Wicked Witch" she's become. Her luck against Carmella has never been great, can she twist that around in her favor and prove that times have indeed changed?

[Corey Graves]
I guess we'll find out at Downpour.

Miss Money in The Bank and The Wicked Witch of XWL lock eyes, as their microphones rest at their sides, and they spend the final moments of this stare down trash talking the other as the scene fades.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:26 pm

Normal Match

Beat The Clock

Chris Jericho has done it! Chris Jericho defeats JBL to set the new best time! The Alpha quickly pulls himself from the pin and brings himself to his feet. He demands that the referee raises his hand and the referee does. He doesn't seem too happy to be bossed around by someone like Jericho but he had no choice. He has to do his job and suck it up for a minute. Truly satisfied with his work, a prideful grin was on Chris Jericho's face as he stood high above the fallen JBL.

[MAURO RANALLO]
The Intercontinental Championship so far is doing a number on the World Heavyweight Championship. Three of the four matches that we have seen have been won by men competing in the chamber with the Intercontinental Championship on the line. AJ Styles, D'Angelo Dinero and now Chris Jericho have all stood tall.

[COREY GRAVES]
I must say that even I am a little surprised. The World Heavyweight Championship is where the most dominant of competitors exist and they are getting pushed around. I know we still have two more matches to go and I have faith in John Cena and Shawn Michaels. After all, they are two veterans of this company. Cody and Sabin stand no chance!

[MAURO RANALLO]
I can imagine that AJ Styles isn't too happy right now. His performance earlier was truly phenomenal... but he stands closer to entering the chamber near the start while Jericho is happily sitting near the end.

We then head to commercial break as Jericho continues his celebration.

World Heavyweight Championship (1x as Lesnar, 1x as Christian)
Intercontinental Championship (1x as Jericho, 1x as Christian, 1x as Roode)
XWL 15 Championship (1x and longest reigning as Christian)
XWL Championship (1x and inaugural champion as Edge)
Divas Championship (1x and longest reigning as Kaitlyn)
X-Treme Championship (1x as Edge, 1x as Rob Van Dam)
World Television Championship (1x as Jeff Hardy)
Women's Championship (1x as Sasha Banks)
Elite Championship (1x as Brock Lesnar)

Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
Queen of the Ring Winner (as Kaitlyn)
Final Stand-Off 2018 Winner (as Jericho)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrumSkillet13
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:33 pm

We go backstage to see Sami Zayn clutching his World Title sitting on a metal box, Kevin Ownes next to him.

[Kevin Owens]
You alright man? That was a hell of a fight.

Sami clutches his head and holds his World Title tight

[Sami Zayn]
Yeah, I just have the huge pounding headache, but NOT AS BIG AS GABLES HEADACHE!

Sami and Kevin chuckle to each other with agrivates Sami's headache even more. He clutches his head again. Kevin suddenly looks off camera.

[Kevin Owens]
No no no, what are you doing here?! Go away Sami has a huge headache right now.

Sami opens his eyes and sees Tom Phillups.

[Tom Phillups]
I-I just wanted to ask some questions...

Sami lowers his hand and frowns towards Tom

[Sami Zayn]
Can't you just leave us alone? You've never competed in a ring before so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't know how I'm feeling right now, but I need you to leave. Go get out of here. Kevin ju-just deal with him, please.

Sami lays down on the box clutching his head. He closes his eyes as Kevin stands up.

[Tom Phillups]
Look can I just ask you the questions? They really wanted me to get an interview....

Kevin wipes his face and frowns at Tom.

[Kevin Owens]
Fine fine fine fine, but you better make it fast.

*SHHHHHHH* we hear from Zayn who is still laying down. Tom speaks quietly almost a whisper.

[Tom Phillups]
How do you think Sami is feeling after his match tonight? He currently holds the best time for his Chamber match and could possibly be number 6. Now-

[Kevin Owens]
It doesn't matter WHAT number Sami comes out in that Chamber, he is the best in ring performer this company has ever seen, he will overcome any threat that steps in front of him and walk out STILL your World Heavyweight Champi-

*SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* we hear again from Sami, Kevin speaks softly now.

[Kevin Owens]
Champion.

Kevin goes to sit back down when Tom asks another question.

[Tom Phillups]
Kevin just one more question...Please.

Kevin rolls his eyes

[Kevin Owens]
Fine, what is it.

[Tom Phillups]
I was wondering what you answer was to Tetsuya Naito?

[Kevin Owens]
Who??? Tetris Navel? I don't even know who the hell that is.

[Tom Phillups]
One of the men that are in the group call K-

[Kevin Owens]
IT WAS A JOKE YOU DUMBA-

"OH MY GOD!" Kevin flinches as Sami yells

[Sami Zayn]
Kev, I'll be in the locker room if you need me.

Sami gets up with his belt and walks towards his locker room

[Kevin Owens]
I know who they are, Tom. My answer to Natio is no. He isn't worth my time. People like Sami and I are in a whole 'nother league, hell Japan as a whole is nothing compared to the best Country in the world, Canada. So will you please ju-

SUDDENLY KEVIN IS BLIND SIDED BY SOMEONE! The man throws Kevin into the metal box! The man is seen to be Naito, Naito picks Kevin up by his hair and looks him dead in the eyes, he just says one word. "Accept" he then throws Kevin into the wall, Kevin clutches his back in pain as Naito smirks chewing on his gum. Tom is left there in shock as Naito walks off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uce.
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:31 pm

As XWL Continues....We cut back to ringside just in time for the arrival of "The Architect"

Seth keeping to his word...is clearly still fired up. He walks right down the ring, wasting no time at all. It's clear Seth is fired up and fed up, he enters the ring...picking up a microphone...and he's ready to call out The Usos!

[Seth Rollins]
Week after week, The Usos try to take over this show, they try to take it hostage...they've attacked me from behind, they've tried to end my career... and enough is enough. Jimmy..Jey... I know you're probably lurking around here somewhere..So lets do this like men. Lets settle this like we always do in this business... I'm right here!

A clearly fired up Seth paces back and forth awaiting the arrival of The Usos...but nothing. Seth begins to almost laugh to himself

[Seth Rollins]
Just as I thought...When I'm ready for it, when I'm stood calling the both of you out...you're nowhere to be seen! What happened to being here every where we go? What happened to not giving up until you got your contracts? Maybe this is why Layla didn't give you contracts...Because you're COWARDS.

Just as when it looked like The Uso's wasn't going to appear...

Mmmmm...

The Uso's walk out from behind the curtain, casual as they like as though they're apart of the roster and that's where they're supposed to be walking from.

[Jimmy Uso]
Mmm, mmm, mmm....
Now I knows Seth Rollins' ain't standin' in the middle of that ring talkin' smack, Uce!

Jey stares down the ring, before turning back to his brother with a shocked expression

[Jey Uso]
I thinks he is!

Jimmy starts shaking his head, either he doesn't share his brothers onion or that he doesn't believe that Seth Rollins it brave enough to stand in the middle of the ring and call the duo out.

[Jimmy Uso]
Boy must have a screw loose, Uce...

[Jey Uso]
I thinks he does!

Jey starts nudging Jimmy with his elbow while staring down at the ring at Seth Rollins, a look of concern shows itself on the face of Jey.

[Jey Uso]
'ey... I don't think he knows where he's at, Uce...

Jimmy adjusts his hat, lifting the peak so he can get a better look at Rollins before placing it back on his head

[Jimmy Uso]
He might know where he's at?

Jey doesn't share the opinion of his brother, the tone of his voice in his rebuttal only confirms that

[Jey Uso]
*Tut* Look at him, man... He don't know where he's at...

Jimmy, becoming tired of his brothers nudging turns to him and speaks in a more aggressive manner

[Jimmy Uso]
So tell him where he's at, Uce!

Jey is more than happy to comply

[Jey Uso]
Welcome, to the Uso Penitentiary!

Jimmy nods his head as Jey pounds his fist off his chest before outstretching his arms, with his pinky and thumbs extended.

[Jimmy Uso]
Damn right! Once again, proving to be your own worst enemy you just let your mouth run you into a situation where you just can't make it out alive. The only thing you've achieved, aside from pissing off me and Uce?... Is being The Architect of your own demise.

Jey's eyebrows raise, highly amused by the poor pun that his brother come out with

[Jey Uso]
'ey... That was good, Uce!

[Jimmy Uso]
You think? I just thought of it right then, Uce!

[Jey Uso]
I seen what you did!

Fun and games over, Jimmy and Jey get back to business

[Jimmy Uso]
For real though. That sound you hearin' right now, isn't the sound of all these people in the arena watching you make the biggest mistake of your life, Uce... Naw... What it is, is the sound of the cell door being slam shut behind your punk ass...

[Jey Uso]
BAM!

The Uso's start walking down the ramp towards the ring.

[Jimmy Uso]
We told y'all last week. Wherever XWL goes, we are going to be there and you better believe that me and Uce are going to get ours. What that means is we abouts to walk down this ramp, climb in that ring and beat you so bad that "Redesign, Rebuild and Reclaim" isn't going to be an option, 'cause me and Uce had a light bulb moment, we thought to ourselves maybe the reason why we ain't got contracts is because the roster is full... Makes sense right? Think about it, they can't hire us because the roster is so filled to the brim of time wastin', broken has-beens, that XWL just doesn't have the space for us...

The Uso's are at the bottom of the ramp. Jey heads left and Jimmy heads right and they start walking around the ring. Seth Rollins is far too familiar with this scenario, the only difference is once upon a time he was on the other end of the situation.

[Jey Uso]
So we thought let us prove that we can be company guys. We will do this company a service and make space. So we thinkin' and thinkin' about who we know that is a broken, battered, livin' in the past fool who should have the honour of sacrificing their spot for us. We didn't have to sit on it too long, Uce. As far as we concerned, this started with you and now it can end with you... So we're going to finish what we started. Before you start gettin' any ideas about how you think this is going to play out, know that this ain't going to be like last time, Uce...

Jimmy starts barking orders at the ring staff who are seated by the commentators table. He grabs the folding chairs which they vacated after obeying The Uso's commands. Both Jimmy and Jey, grab the chairs which are situated in that vicinity and throw them into  the crowd to not allow Seth Rollins the chance to equal the odds like last time. They turn around and have a quick glance under the ring to make sure there is nothing that Seth can get his hands on before turning their attention back to The Architect himself. They hop up onto the apron before...

It's the XWL manager Layla! She makes her way out onto the stage, microphone in hand. It stops The Usos in their track as their attention is changed to Layla

[Layla]
Jimmy..Jey, each week you've come out here and tried to cause havoc, you took over the talk show last week, you've threatened announcers. I cannot allow this to continue, You two do not work here..and I cannot have you coming out here attacking the likes of Seth Rollins who do work here... Security, please come out here.

Security make their way out up on the stage behind Layla. The Uso's laughing this off...knowing exactly what would happen if the security tried to remove them

[Seth Rollins]
Whoa whoa..hold up, Layla. That isn't how to solve this, you have that security walk down here...and let's face it, They'll get their ass handed to them, and this problem will not go away.... I can make this problem go away...Just give me The Usos at Downpour.. and all of this will be done.

[Layla]
Seth, I understand your concerns...but That can't happen. The Usos are not members of the XWL roster, so they will not be booked in any matches here in XWL. They've tried to injure you once, I can't have them do the same again.

[Seth Rollins]
Look, we both have the same problem with these guys. You want them gone, I want them gone...So let me handle it like we handle it in this business. No offence, Layla...but you can't just keep expecting to solve this issue by hiding backstage. I want to solve it in this ring...and If i have to bring a partner...then fine, I've got the perfect partner to help me take them out once and for all. Let me and my Partner face them at Downpour....and We will solve the problem. They've attacked me from behind, They've tried to finish my career...I'm not going to just let them walk away. If you don't do this, Then they'll keep coming back week after week, they'll keep showing up. I need to this, not even for XWL...but for me.

It's clear by the look on her face Layla doesn't know what to do....She wants to give Seth what he wants, but knowing The Usos aren't members of the XWL Roster...she can't sanction this match. She takes a few moments to think about it, she's about to respond but The Usos have something to say themself...

[Jimmy Uso]
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Double back, Uce...

Jimmy and Jey climb up onto the apron, as they do Seth scurries backwards to the opposite end of the ring so he can keep an eye on the brothers. The Uso's climb into the ring opposite Seth with a confused look on their face.

[Jimmy Uso]
Partner?

Jimmy and Jey look directly at one another.

[Jey Uso]
Psshhhht

[Jimmy Uso]
Pffffft

[Jey Uso]
Psshhhht

[Jimmy Uso]
Pffffft

The brothers don't seem to be too concerned about Rollins' threat of having a partner, casually blowing off his statement and finding it highly unlikely. If anything nothing more than an empty threat.

[Jey Uso]
'ey, who's your partner, man?

[Jimmy Uso]
It's Ambrose, right?!

Jey waves his finger with his best Mutumbo impression, disagreeing with Jimmy

[Jey Uso]
Nahhh! Even if we did say his girl would take the D for a fee I'm pretty sure your boy is busy that night. Besides, you and Dean don't exactly see eye to eye anymore, Uce!

Jimmy "Duh's" himself, how foolish of him to think that

[Jimmy Uso]
Just like the rest of the roster, ain't that right? Ain't nobody liking you Seth, so why would anyone want to come out to share this ring and this beating with your punk ass when you're likely to split and leave them high and dry? Better yet... On top of that, you want someone to come in risking that, to come into a match with you as a partner, Mr Reliable, and face us? To face The Uso's?! Boy, we might of hit you upside the head way too hard because do you know who we are? Do you know what we do?! We are the best damn tag team this business has ever seen, Uce! Any tag team that dares to step up, find out just what it means to get locked down!

The tension starts building in the ring and is becoming volatile, likely to explode at just any given moment.

[Jey Uso]
ey', let's check the facts real quick. You ain't got no knees...

[Jimmy Uso]
Nope!

[Jey Uso]
You ain't got no partner...

[Jimmy Uso]
Nope!

[Jey Uso]
And you ain't got no chance, Uce...

[Jimmy Uso]
Nope!

The lack of faith The Uso's show for Seth Rollins' word is clearly getting under his skin. While outnumbered you can see it in his face that he is just itching for a fight.

[Jey Uso]
Tell you what, Uce... Just so happens that we ain't got anything planned for that night. So we accept. Layla... Make the match.

Layla's expression doesn't seem to match the wishes of Jey uso, almost insulted that a man who isn't even under contract has the audacity to make a demand to her. She clears her throat and lays down the law for the two brothers.

[Layla]
I'm sorry?! Look, this match isn't going to happen. Like I have stated before, neither of you are under contract nor do you deserve to be... You come to our shows uninvited and you even have the nerve to wear Championships of rival companies on your shoulder while doing so? I'm sorry but this discussion is over, securi...

Jimmy cuts off Layla before she beckons the cannon fodder

[Jimmy Uso]
Look at it this way, GM... Next week, you better believe that me and Uce are going to be at Downpour. Next week, you better believe that Seth Rollins is going to be getting a beatin' from The Uso's. Who's knows, maybe we continue on and give Corey Graves that overdue stompin' too... That's our way, that's The Uso way. His way? Well his way you will know where we are, you will know where we comin' from but you better believe that the end result will be the same. Us, standin' over a beaten, broken Seth Rollins. The ball is in your court GM, either way we'll be seein' all of y'all next week.

The camera returns to Layla who is mulling over what Jimmy had to say. While she wants to maintain her stance, Jimmy did raise a good point. Chances are The Uso's will show up at some point through proceedings, at least this way Layla has the opportunity to limit the element of surprise and amount of damage the brothers can cause.

[Layla]
Alright... Have it your way. Seth, I hope you know what you are doing. At Downpour it will be Seth Rollins and a partner of his choosing vs. The Uso's!

Seth nods towards Layla, while Jimmy and Jey have a smirk across their face.

[Layla]
But... Due to the circumstances surrounding the employment status of both Jimmy and Jey Uso, this match will have to be Unsanctioned.

The smiles get wider. All three men have the approval to beat the life out of each other in a match where anything is legal. No rules. No restrictions and no consequences. It can only be decided by pin fall or submissions.

[Jey Uso]
Alright then, so it's settled!

The smiles on the faces of The Uso's disappear

[Jimmy Uso]
But that's next week, Uce...

The Uso's start walking towards Seth Rollins who finds himself backed into the ropes. Despite his better judgement to try and flee Seth eggs on Jimmy and Jey and wants them to engage but before they get the chance to.

[Layla]
Wait!

Jimmy and Jey stop, their attentions return to the stage

[Layla]
I have had just enough of doing damage control after the both of you, so stop right now!

The Uso's become have a baffled look come over them.

[Jey Uso]
And why should we do that?

Layla lets out a brief sigh

[Layla]
If the both of you leave this arena this very second and do so leaving Seth Rollins unharmed, then if you manage to defeat Seth Rollins and his partner at Downpour then I...

Layla stops, she doesn't want to say the next words. The Uso's sense this and make it all the worse for her.

[Jey Uso]
Youuuuu'll.....?

Layla lets out another sigh.

[Layla]
I...
I will grant you both with XWL Contracts.

The smile returns on the face of The Uso's, which is quite the opposite for XWL's General Manager who is looking like she wants to wash her mouth out with soap. Jimmy and Jey drop their microphones at the feet of Seth Rollins. Jey points in Layla's direction and the cameras pick up him telling Seth that he should be thanking Layla. The brothers as instructed exit the ring, Rollins walks forward into the space they vacated as they hop over the guard rail and begin making their way out of the arena. Rollins looks pissed, he got the match that he wanted but was it all talk so he could get his wish of a match with The Uso's? Or like always does The Architect have a plan?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:56 pm

Full of solid segments dude. Never get tired of reading Alex Shelley cutting- oh wait, it's that other guy. Nvm.

Alexa and Carmella are captured perfectly and jesus christ was that good.

Miz and Gargano are a unique combo and it's turning out really good.

And the Usos are my favorite tag team in wrestling right now and Shuggz is killing it. Bravo.

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
1x Intercontinental Champion as Chad Gable (2017)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:39 am

As we return from a short advertisement for XWL Downpour, we see Kenny Omega who earlier tonight suffered a heartbreaking defeat to 'The Pope' D'Angelo Dinero. He wanders through the backstage hallway, checking the door handle of every door he comes across. He looks completely out of it as he can be heard mumbling incoherently.

XWL's own Renee Young catches up to him.

[Renee Young]
Kenny! Kenny can I get a word?!

Kenny continues down the hall, ignoring Renee Young. She persists.

[Renee Young]
Kenny, please! Just a moment?

Kenny stops, holding himself up using a nearby stage equipment case.

Kenny Omega
..and just what the hell do you want? Huh?! You want your big scoop? Is that it?!

Renee shows a look of concern. We've seen Kenny act a little... weird, but never to this extent.

[Renee Young]
What are you doing? Your locker room is on the other side of the building.

Kenny laughs briefly.

Kenny Omega
How the hell do you know where my locker room is?

[Renee Young]
I was just doing resear...

Kenny interrupts.

Kenny Omega
It doesn't matter. Yes... I'm looking for a locker room, but it's not the Kyohi locker room. I'm looking for that son of a bitch, Eli Drake. If he thought that he was going to get a night off from a Kenny Omega ass-kicking, he was sadly mistaken! I might have been defeated by that bastard D'Angelo Dinero, but I'll be damned if I'm going to leave this building without kicking someone's ass! Now move!

Kenny pushes Renee out of the way as he continues down the hallway, this time not needing a wall to support himself. Adrenaline has kicked in now, as Kenny quickly examines each door as he moves throughout the hallway.

Kenny Omega
You thought last week was bad, Eli? Well you haven't seen anything yet you son of a bitch! Where are you?!

Kenny continues through the hallway, flipping over and tossing anything in his path. Suddenly, an XWL official steps in front of Kenny Omega.

[XWL Official]
Come on, Kenny! That's enough!

Kenny smiles for a moment. It looks as if he's going to calm down and back away...

Kenny Omega
Alright... alright...

Kenny snaps.

Screams can be heard from the official, as Omega has begun to gauge the man's eyes with his thumbs.

Kenny Omega
You wanna screw me out of my spot, Pope?!

Kenny has completely lost it as he is seemingly imagine the XWL Official to be D'Angelo Dinero. As Kenny releases the official, he once again wanders down the hallway. After a few moments, Kenny arrives at a door with a large sign that reads...

Kenny Omega
E... Li... Drake.

Kenny rips the sign off the door and throws it to the side. He begins to punch and kick at the door.

Kenny Omega
Open up you piece of shit! I'm gonna kill you! No one ruins my Championship match! That was my spot...

Kenny is delusional now, but quickly snaps out of it.

Kenny Omega
I... I mean... Open up, Eli! I'm gonna hurt you worse than last week! I hope you enjoyed your stay at the hospital, because I'm gonna send you right back to...

Suddenly, the door swings open. Kenny stops pounding away at the door, as a look of fear comes across his face. Kenny is met by three big guys standing in the door way.

Kenny tries to hurry away from the men, clearly not wanting to pick a fight with them. As he tries to get away, Kenny falls to his back. He still squirms backwards. He still has time to fire off another insult toward Eli Drake.

Kenny Omega
Big Bad Eli needs help to beat me! Oh yeah! I knew it! I always knew you were a coward!

After shouting his hypocritical statement, Kenny is back to his feet now as he runs away from Eli Drake's locker room. Kenny disappears down the hallway. The three guys walkout into the hallway with smiles one there faces as they watched Kenny scurry off. From behind the three guys emerges Eli Drake from his locker room who is also seen smiling. Renee notices Eli, and walks over with a mic in hand to question him

[Renee Young]
Eli, do you mind if I get a word with you?

Eli looks upon Renee with a smile on his face.

[Eli Drake]
Yeah I got sometime now that I don't have to be constantly watching my back with those dummies from Japan lurking around here.

[Renee Young]
I am assuming it is because of gentlemen standing behind you?

Eli tilts his head back, and lets out a loud.

[Eli Drake]
DUMMY, YEAH!

[Renee Young]
Who are exactly are these guys?

[Eli Drake]
Now these are the questions I should be getting asked. I am so glad you actually asked Renee. These guys have been with me every step of the way through my career. They have been there with me since the beginning. You see these past couple of weeks I have been getting jumped by Kenny Omega, and the rest of Kyohi. Which in turn has lead up to my losses against Kenny. You see when I get Kenny alone... he doesn't win. Matter of fact he doesn't stand a chance against me. So he cheats to win. So after last week I was fed up with getting attack,  and being feasted upon. So I went to Layla, and she told me that I could have my own personal security team so I may not get jumped anymore. So each fight will be fair from now on. So allow me to introduce to you my good friends here. To my left we have Brian Cage...

The camera zooms in on Brain Cage as Eli's voice can still be heard on microphone.

[Eli Drake]
This is the guy who pushed me to be my very best each, and every single night. Hell we pushed each other to our limits training together, and we still found a way to dig deeper to put even more effort into all of this together. If it wasn't for him I don't know where I would be standing right now, but I can tell you right now. It wouldn't be here, and next to him would be a guy who has had my back in the past many time. Yeah sometimes we don't see, but we are still good friends no matter what. Ladies, and gentlemen someone better call your momma, because Tyrus is in the building!

The camera moves over to show Tyrus standing there with a smirk on his face, and arms crossed.

[Eli Drake]
We have always had each other's back, and I knew exactly who to call when given that green light to bring some people in to help watch my back. Now finally this guy over to my right we have traveled all over the world together wrestling show after show after show. This guy is one of my best friends, and I am glad he is here by my side doing exactly what we have always done for each other, and that is protect one another. He is also one of the most toughest son of a bitches I have ever came across. Let me introduce you all to "The California Black Sheep" Mike Rayne.

The camera pans past Eli, and zooms in on Mike Rayne. He looks into the camera with a smirk with confidence.

The camera focuses back on Eli Drake as he begins talking once again.

[Eli Drake]
You see Renee with these guys at my side. Kenny doesn't stand a chance! He will not be able to get another victory against me. The playing field is all even now. He has no edge on me. Now we are going to have to find out who is exactly Elite, but truth be told we already know the true answer here. When I have gotten Kenny one on one without any of his lackeys to help him I have beaten him each, and every single time. I am starting to think Kenny knows that he can't beat me one on one that is why he goes to great lengths to get a win over me, but like I said with the playing field now even he won't get far with trying to attack me now. I don't even understand why Kenny got a chance to even go into a chamber match when he can't even pin me cleanly.  

Eli quickly runs his right hand through his hair.

[Eli Drake]
Here is another thing that just passes me by without even a thought of consideration of me. I am better than each, and every single one of those competitors in the chamber, but no Kenny gets a shot somehow, and to tell you the truth it really pisses me off. It's almost as if no one takes my seriously here so I am gonna prove to all of you that I am better than Kenny Omega. This best of seven series will end with me standing tall over Kenny, and that isn't an insult that is just a fact of life... now get that camera outta my face...

Eli pushes the camera out of his face, and turns back going into his locker room. Brian Cage, Tyrus, and Mike Rayne all follow Eli into his locker room closing the door behind him. Leaving Renee speechless the segment comes to a close and we go off to a commercial break

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MangoTango
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:02 am

Normal Match
Beat The Clock

Your Winner:

TIME TO BEAT: 20 Minutes

The bell tolls as Cody stands up to celebrate what could be the fastest time to win all night long.

Corey Graves
There it is! Cody vs Cena with the time to beat Mauro.

Mauro Ranallo
That is right Corey, but we still have one more match to go, everything could change.

Last edited by MangoTango on Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:20 am

As Anarchy returns we go to a backstage locker room belonging to none other than the leader of the Cabinet, JBL. In this locker room we see Virgil and an obviously upsets JBL. JBL flips over a table and kicks over a chair in an angry fit of rage.

$JBL$
Son of a bitch! I can’t believe that rockstar wannabe beat me.

{Virgil}
Sir, are you sure your alright? You haven’t been the same since Emergence when Matt Sy.....

Virgil is suddenly cut off.

$JBL$
Don’t you dare say his name. That traitorous rats name is never to be said again. That son of a bitch has been nothing but a thorn in my side. I made the mistake of assuming he would go away and stay gone. But no. He comes back here and costs me the Money In The Bank contract. Well he may think he got away with it Scott free, but I guarantee you, when I get my hands on him, he will beg for merc.....

JBL abruptly stops and jumps behind A leather couch as a knock is heard on the door. JBL peeks over it as another knock is heard.

$JBL$
Virgil, see who it is.

Virgil nods and makes his way to the door. He cracks it open before turning back to JBL.

{Virgil}
It’s your security task force.

JBL’s demeanor quickly turns from that of a scared child, to one more like a fearless leader. He stands up tall.

$JBL$
Well don’t just stand there, let them in!

Virgil nods as he opens the door all the way allowing the six men to enter the room. Each of them salute JBL by placing their fist on their chest over their heart. JBL nods back at them in approval. Each of them relax as he motions for them to ease.

$JBL$
After what happened at Emergence, I cannot risk another interference due to that golden rat. That’s why each and every one of you need to be alert and on guard this Sunday at Downpour.

{Gaurds}
Yes Sir!

$JBL$
Come this time next week, you will be looking at the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, The Wrestling God, and founder of the most dominant force in the history of XWL, John Bradshaw Layfield! And there’s not a thing “Matty Boy” Sydal can do to stop me. Hahahahahaha.

The scene cuts to black as Anarchy fades to its next segment.

GM of Anarchy as JBL 8/4/18 - Present
1x Elite Champion as JBL
2x Intercontinental Champion as JBL
1x Fued of the year Slammy winner as JBL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:24 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:09 pm

After a thrilling contest between CM Punk and Kyohi's Shinsuke Nakamura, we head backstage where it appears that an interview is being prepared. However, after a few moments...

Nikki Cross appears in front of the camera, giggling to herself, head tilting back and forth as she stares at the chair in the middle of the set. She looks towards the chair as Renee Young is heard off camera, telling Nikki to leave as they're planning to interview Charlotte Flair before her match with Becky Lynch. This revelation causes Nikki to stare off-camera with a scowl of disgust.

[Nikki Cross]
What? You're planning to interview Charlotte, Renee? Well, I think you need to plan to get lost before you get hurt.

Nikki has a calculating look in her eyes as the clicking of heels against concrete is heard to make it clear that Renee has left the set in a huff, allowing Nikki the area all to herself.

[Nikki Cross]
So, Charlotte...this is it, hm? Next week, there's nowhere else for you to run. No more friends for you to stab in the back and throw in the line of fire. No more. No more of that. Next week, you will have to face the one thing that we all know you fear...and that? That is me. You and I will be in the ring together for as long...as long as I want to play with you. As long as I want to punish you. As long as I want to rip you limb from limb! It must suck for you that I have no match the week leading into your destruction at my hands, doesn't it Charlotte? It must suck having to scratch, having to claw to get to where you want to be for the first time in your life without your Daddy's silver spoon hanging out your big, fat mouth!

[Nikki Cross]
How does it feel, Charlotte Flair? Knowing that for the first time in your life at Downpour, you'll actually have to shut up, stand up and fight? Because you'll find out first hand at Downpour what it's like to have to fight for your pathetic, miserable life when I get my hands on you in the middle of that ring. And as far as this pathetic stipulation that Layla added? That if I get disqualified, I'm fired from XWL? That I'm barred from any form of contact with any XWL employee for life?

Nikki simply tosses her head back with a wicked, psychotic laugh before jumping off the chair, yanking her jacket off and slamming it down on the floor in front of her.

[Nikki Cross]
Layla...Layla...it seems you forgot something in that strategy, there, sweetheart. I can't get disqualified, but I have until 4 out of 5 on every hold, every attack that the referee thinks is illegal. So if I were to grab Charlotte and choke her with the ropes? If I were to tie her in the ropes and punch her in that pretty little face? I have until 4 to do whatever I see fit. So hey...doesn't seem like much of a punishment to me...doesn't seem like much of a stipulation to me, either. From what I can see, it just makes it a lot more fun for me, because it gives me that much more time to rip Charlotte apart.

[Nikki Cross]
When Downpour comes next week, Charlotte? It won't be any other regular downpour. It won't just be a little bit of rain on your parade. Because you, Charlotte? You'll be in the eye...of the storm. And this storm? This storm will blow you away...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:10 pm

Anachy returns from commercial to see The Miz and Maryse! Standing in the ring, with his MizTV Set surrounding him. He readjusted his suit and removes his sun glasses, before beginning to speak

[The Miz]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the most must see talk show in XWL History...MIZ TV! Tonight, I don't have just one guest...no, I've SIX Special Guests. These six guests will compete at Downpour inside Elimination Chamber...For the Womens Championship!

[The Miz]
My first guest....Bayley!

IT'S BAYLEY! Just as her usual self, Bayley bounces out form behind the curtain, running to edge of the stage with her arms out wide for the entire crowd. Doing this to both sides before taking centre stage...Lifts up her arms the tube men shoot up side of the stage! Waving about, Bayley attempting to give each a hug before making the walk down to the ring.

She enters the ring, looking around the XWL Universe, Walks up to The Miz almost to give him a hug...but with the look across the face of The Miz, she clearly rethinks this, and takes her seat awaiting the other guests

[The Miz]
My next guest...ASUKA!

The lights dim and the camera pans right over to the top of the stage, a guitar begins to pick up on the speakers. Asuka pushes herself through the curtains, wearing a skirt and fancy dress clothes to match. It’s not often that we see The Empress with lipstick on her face. Asuka buttons up her jacket and fixes the collar before walking down the ramp.

She stares at the fans besides her and gives a quick smile before taking a more serious approach. Asuka if you also didn’t notice is wearing heels, so she’s taking her time before meeting the end of the ramp.

Turning her body towards the steps, she goes over to the post for added support and makes the climb up, and then underneath the second rope. Waving carefully without adverted eyes over to the fans on each side of the arena and up above in the rafters. She then goes to take her seat that Miz directs her to be sat in.

[The Miz]
Next up...Sasha Banks!  

The crowd didn't even have to think about how they should react to Sasha Banks' arrival. It was so natural at this point to greet her with an unwelcomed response that it was heard the very second her theme began to play. Sasha Banks walks with confidence out from behind the curtain and onto the stage. She scans the crowd from behind her signature "BO$$" glasses before lifting them to rest on her head.

[MAURO RANALLO]
The Boss means business tonight. The championship is so close that she can almost taste it. She has a huge challenge to go through at Downpour but because of her win last week, she's going to be entering the Elimination Chamber last.

Sasha continues down the ramp. Her eyes still locked on the other women currently in the ring.

The Boss moves up the steel steps, one step at a time before entering the ring. Her hand reaches out and grabs the microphone that was set down for her. She then turns to Miz and says 'Thanks for having me" but once she turns around and her face isn't in view of him, Sasha rolls her eyes and says "what a loser".

[The Miz]
And finally....The Womens Champion herself...Natalya!

Natalya's theme sounds throughout the building as the audience rise to their feet cheering very loudly for the arrival of our Women's Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Here she comes the woman that will defend against 5 other women inside The Elimination Chamber.

[Corey Graves]
Well I think it's safe to say she won't "defend" given how last week's Six Pack Challenge went. Liv Morgan along with Natalya will be starting off the match at Downpour, and that's not the position any Champion wants to enter in a match like The Elimination Chamber.

Despite a less than successful previous week now behind her, Natalya steps out from the back, The Women's Championship wrapped around her waist, a feel that just by looking at the smile on her face, never gets old.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Yes the outcome of last week's Main-Event has left The Champion in quite a predicament...however, if we know one thing it's that Natalya does not give up. It may seem impossible, but once upon a time ago the very reality of Natalya being champion again was also impossible.

[Corey Graves]
Hey no disrespect to The Women's Champion, 2,945 days is no joke, she's a better woman than most because most would have given up, and have given up a lot sooner. But she's in there with a monster like Nia Jax, a lethal walking weapon in Asuka, the only woman in this match to previously compete in The Elimination Chamber, and not only that, but win a title in it, Bayley. A rookie that's made tremendous strides, and shown a lot of promise Liv Morgan. And, let's not forget the woman that will enter the chamber last...the bitter rival of Natalya, the woman that wants to avenge being buried alive...Sasha Banks.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A stacked field of challengers, all vying for what she currently has. But this is what Natalya fought for 8 years to have, to be in this moment, to be at the top and elevate the division to a new level. It's been 4 years since the last Chamber match, and she wants to ensure that win or lose, they're given this opportunity a lot sooner next time.

Natalya makes her way down the ramp, eyeing her challengers in the ring, as well as the host of this affair, The Miz. As she reaches the apron she unstraps her title, then hoists it above her head smiling as brightly as her XWL star as of late. She's on an impressive streak of Pay-Per-View victories, which is by far a huge contrast from where she was at this time last year. She's at the top and she wants to be here for as long as possible.

Her head turns to her side, looking at everyone watching her from within the ring, then she waves at them, lowering her title and stepping into the ring. She finds a spot not currently filled by her fellow competitors, then wraps her title back around her waist, eyeing up the five Women in the ring with her.

[The Miz]
These six women will enter the brutal Elimination Chamber....Personally, I am disgusted that my wife Maryse wasn't even given the chance to be in this match! But..I've been given the job of having you six women on my show...so here you are. Just like I always do, I'm going to provide the most hardhitting questions! So firstly Bayley...

[The Miz]
Bayley....Week after week since you've come back to XWL.  You've promised you're going to prove to everybody that you can be the best! You've promised that you're going to recapture the glory you once had...Yet week after week...You've failed! Loss after Loss...that isn't somebody that can be the best...That's somebody who is out of their depth! You was once at the top...but all these women around you...have got better...So what makes you think you can win inside Elimination Chamber? What makes you think you even deserve to be inside the Elimination Chamber?

[Bayley]
You're right Miz, I do keep coming up short. I have had loss after loss...But I'm still here! I've still come out here week after week, I've put the work in in and out of this ring to improve myself...It's that fight inside me that got me here, It's that fight thats going to keep me here and keep me going until I've achieved my goal! I did this the hard way, I didn't have a father that just happens to be a 16 time world champion that I could use to get what I wanted, I don't have a cousin like The Rock that got me here... I worked up from the bottom, I was doing this when womens wrestling was looked down upon...and I've NEVER given up...That's why I deserve this, Miz! I have a fight inside me to do this, that not many other people have. I don't give up after a couple losses, I work on myself to get better. Each week, I might have lost....but I've got closer and closer to getting that victory.

[Bayley]
I've won Elimination Chamber before and I know, I can do it again.Just like I always have been...I'm the underdog, I'm the one nobody expects to win this, but all my life I've proved people wrong. And at Downpour, I'll do that once again by becoming Womens Champion!

[The Miz]
Now to you Liv Morgan!...What is it like to have people still doubt you? Despite everything you've been through, everything you've done...people STILL doubt you. I had that...but do you know what I did? I proved people wrong. Something you are yet to do. You got handed two opportunities at Money in the Bank....and you blew it, you still couldn't prove those people wrong. Do you know what I think? I think those people are right, I think you don't belong here, you don't belong in this match. I've seen it before...people like you that constantly fail to live up to their own hype...before long...you're going to give up, you're going to be gone just like countless of other superstars...So let me ask you...What makes you so different? Why do you believe you still belong in XWL?

Liv bites her lip in frustration. Weeks of anger and disappointment building in her head as she thinks of the times she was screwed over or a match fell between her fingers. The road to XWL was. Long one and to hear everyone doubting her and treating her like she doesn't belong in this ring is more than Liv can handle

Liv Morgan
Well I guess that's just another thing you'd be wrong about ain't it Miz!

The sudden sass coming from Liv has The Miz do a double take!

Liv Morgan
I don't belong here? Don't make me laugh. The actually living proof that trying your best ain't for nothing is standing in this ring. Natalya. For years and years and years she fought and clawed to take what she wanted even though people thought she should have quit. Yeah I know I'm no Natalya, but I tasted victory on my lips too Miz. I didn't blow my chance at Money in the Bank, I was cheated TWICE! Targeted by a bully and her puppet master twice. If being taken down by Nia is a reason to quit then I guess most of us better start quoting cause locked in a chamber with a woman this powerful we're all gonna be hurt. The difference is some of us are gonna quit. They won't be able to handle the pressure. The pain. But I will

Liv looks through all her fellow competitors with grim determination set on her face. Some of their looks are dismissive and uncaring but Liv is used to that

Liv Morgan
I'm coming out first and last week that would have been my worst fear. But now? Now? It's the perfect spot for me because when all you "fresh" women come out, you'll have no excuse when you're eliminated before me! I'm going straight to the end Miz and there is no one who gonna stop me. We'll see who becomes a joke after this match cause I swear it won won't be Liv Morgan

Liv stops talking, the reality of the Chamber setting in her mind. She's spoke strong words but she's done that before and lost. Maybe this time it'll be different though. Just maybe

[The Miz]
Nia Jax...When locked inside that Elimination Chamber...Alexa Bliss won't be at your side, she wont be able to be there giving you little instructions and advice... You're having to go this ALONE. This is the biggest match you've EVER been in. And last week...the fight you had...just wasn't enough. You let someone half your size like Sasha Banks...beat you. She pinned you in the middle of this ring. Your path of destruction is quickly coming to an halt....Just before the biggest opportunity of your career...and I don't think any of these 5 Women are afraid of you...They've seen the weakness, Sasha found that weakness... Doesn't that put doubt into your mind going to Downpour?

Nia Jax holds a mic up to her lips, steel faced, staring a hole into Miz as she speaks.

[Nia Jax]
As Alexa and I have proven, we don't need each other to handle our business. Without me, she beat Asuka with a kendo stick. Without her, I pinned Asuka in the middle of that ring. I noticed that you forgot to mention that in your question. How I beat the undefeated streak of Asuka before losing myself, but we only point out flaws, don't we? That's all anyone else here has done. This isn't an interview. Alexa prepared me for what you'd do when I got out here and of course, here you are, lying and poking at me. These women, should be scared if they aren't already. And you, need to rethink your wording before I instill some fear in you too.

Nia Jax apparently has no rules against female on male violence as she just threatened The Miz but then again, is it really female on male? That's besides the point. The Monster among women sits back, done with her portion of the interview, visibly irritated at Miz for his "lying and poking" he just delivered.

[The Miz]
Sasha Banks! The winner of the Six Pack Challenge! You know what... I've got to congratulate you on defeating these 5 other women once...But can you do it again when it really matters? At the Elimination Chamber, you get to enter when these 5 other women...are already beaten from the Elimination Chamber.  You get to take advantage of already beaten women...but now all the pressure is on you. All the expectation is on you. You have the big advantage...But can you take it? Can you thrive on the pressure? Because I'll be honest with you... I don't think you've got it in you to thrive on that pressure when it matters the most.

[SASHA BANKS]
You think the pressure is on me? I think you're forgetting who else is in this ring. Look around and tell me who you see. You see our very own Women's Champion, Natalya. This match is all about validation for her. This is her moment to prove that this championship reign wasn't a fluke because Ruby Riot grew bored of holding the championship. Natalya is the talk out of all of us because she has the most to prove heading into this match. From experience, I can guarantee you that winning that championship is one thing... defending it is another... and I'm not sure if she has what it takes. Not just because she's defending against five other women. Because she's going to have to get through me one last time if she wants to keep that. The pressure is on, of course, but I am going to thrive in it and you can just watch me conquer.

Sasha paused and turned her attention to Bayley as she continued to answer his question.

[SASHA BANKS]
I called my shot in the battle royal. I said I was going to win it. I gave certain people the chance to join me in the finals but they thought they were too good for me or something. I don't want to hear any complaining when I do the same. Consider me calling my shot again. I'm going to win this whole thing, baby. The pressure is on and that's just how I like it because I'd rather crumble under the pressure then not even try and bear the weight on my shoulders, to begin with. It was on when it was me standing in the ring with Nia Jax and Asuka. Two women who were nearly unpinnable... until they stepped into the ring with me. Try me, ladies. I'll put each and every single one of you down.

[The Miz]
Asuka For weeks...you told the world that "Nobody is ready for Asuka" You ran through woman after woman....Who wasn't signed to this company for a reason, by the way. Then the moment you face a real challenge in the Six Pack Challenge...your undefeated streak comes to an end! Just weeks before the biggest match of your career...and your streak came to an end. So let me ask you this...do you really think Nobody is ready for Asuka? Or is Asuka not ready for these 5 other women?

Asuka turns her head over towards The Miz with a slight grin appearing on her face as she picks up a microphone that was lying right next to her

[Asuka]
Miz, I’d like to thank you for having me on.. Miz TV. No matter if I lose.. No matter if I win. I continue to get better after every match. Nobody is ready for what Asuka is capable of, i’m a very.. Dangerous.. WOMAN.

Asuka adjusts herself in her chair and then begins to speak again.

[Asuka]
At.. Downpour I will emerge victorious, the only thing that is stopping me, is Asuka. I may no longer be undefeated but you cannot defeat my spirit. You cannot defeat my fight! You cannot defeat the Empress of Tomorrow, because Tomorrow will come, and tomorrow is inevitable.

Asuka belts out at the top of her lungs and Miz is taken back by her enthusiasm and ferociousness. The other females, her competitors each have their own reaction, so mixed reactions all around.

[Asuka]
ASUKA

[Asuka]
WILL

[Asuka]
RISE!

Putting her mic down gently on her lap after the echoing of her voice is heard throughout, she smiles as if she didn’t just threaten the others. Asuka flashes a smile and a stuttering silence continues for a few moments.

[The Miz]
Now...onto you, Natalya Neidhart! Raised in the dudgeon..blah blah blah. We're all sick of hearing it! I hate to break it to you...but your father...was a FAILURE! And you..you're going to follow in his footsteps. It's taken you 2,945 just to reach this moment....What makes you think you can stay here? What makes you think you can beat these 5 other women? The hardest part isn't making it to the top...It's staying there. It took you so long to just get to the top...Do you really think you're good enough to stay at the top?

Natalya grabs the microphone provided for her, then raises it up to her mouth, addressing not only The Miz, but ensuring her challengers are listening as well.

[Natalya]
What makes me think I can beat them? Belief in myself, and what I know I can do. Throughout those 2,945 days...I had to listen to everyone under the sun one by one, give up on me...tell me I was a fool to believe that I'd suddenly wake up one day and not be a colossal failure. That I would NEVER become Women's Champion, and if I had any self-respect, I'd call it quits while I still had any shred of credibility left. See, I lived that, I heard it through the grapevine, I saw it all over social media, I stood in this ring and felt the sting of those words as people like Sasha, told me who I was, and what I was destined to forever be. But that's the thing, I didn't listen. Sure it went in one ear, but ultimately it went right out the other because something is only impossible if you believe it is. But if you believe hard enough that one day, and it may take a while, but one day...it will be you at the top of the mountain, it will be you standing here with The Women's Championship around your waist, and everyone that doubted you, and shunned you...will suddenly be the ones that have to prove themselves to YOU.

She quickly looks back to her challengers, but her eyes seem to focus on Sasha, the woman that betrayed her, all in the name of success...yet the tables turned quite fiercely. As Natalya is the one that rose to success, while Sasha's faltering, her actions have yielded the exact opposite of what she expected.

[Natalya]
I don't know what's going to happen in The Elimination Chamber, it's always easy to say one thing, but to actually do it...that's an entirely different thing. Sasha once told me she was going to end me, and if anything she's done the opposite. It's been a domino effect actually, I ended my bad luck at Special Events by beating her, I then buried her alive that next month, then the month after I finally beat April, and did something no one else had, I pinned her TWICE in one night. The month after? I competed in The Main-Event where yes, after 2,945 days I proved I WAS worthy when I became Women's Champion. My journey to this point was not easy, and that Miz...is why I can't stop there. This may have been the goal, this may have made every bit of blood, sweat, and tears along the way oh so worth it...but it's questions like that, why I have to fight with everything I have to prove you, as well as my fellow competitors in this ring tonight, that this isn't a fluke...this is a long time coming, and now you're the one that's got to face reality. That you were wrong, that ANYTHING truly IS possible. That through hard work, you CAN accomplish your dreams, and no one can tell you otherwise. At Downpour there is one thing I'm certain of, if any of these 5 Women hope to leave that Chamber with THIS? They better be ready, I mean readier than they've ever been...because it took me 8 years to get this, and I'm not going down without a fight.

With that, the final words have been said. All questions have been answered...except one. Who will leave Elimination Chamber with the Womens Championship? All six women, stand from their seats. All taking glances at each other, with Natalya holding up high her Womens Championship. The five other women, all look up at the prize they want as XWL Anarchy rolls on

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearnixx
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Cross Picks The Queen's Poison

Charlotte Flair defeats Becky Lynch via Natural Selection!

*Charlotte's hand is raised in victory as the crowd showers her in boos.  They were so happy to see the fiery Becky Lynch return to XWL, but her flames were extinguished by the cold heart of The Queen on this night.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Say what you will about Charlotte Flair, but she proved tonight that she is definitely a force to be reckoned with around here.  Becky Lynch is no pushover.  She is one of the most talented females in the world - yet Charlotte made short work of her here tonight!

[Corey Graves]
I never doubted her for a second Mauro.  Charlotte is The Queen for a reason.  What Nikki Cross fails to realize, is that she is nothing more than a mere peasant in Charlotte's kingdom, and sooner rather than later Charlotte will claim her rightful crown.  If I was Nikki Cross right now, I'd be doing whatever I could to back out of the scheduled match at Downpour, but we all know that Nikki Cross lacks common sense and any kind of logic.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Common sense and logic she may not have Corey, but one thing's for sure and that is that Nikki Cross loves violence!  Maybe it is Charlotte who should be trying to back out of the match at Downpour?  They don't come any more unpredictable than the Psychotic Scot!

[Corey Graves]
I don't think this "new and improved" version of Charlotte Flair will ever back out of anything Mauro.  She oozes confidence on a level I haven't seen since her father graced the ring.  The sky is the limit for Charlotte, who knows what she will accomplish going forward.  We've seen that she can be just as ruthless... just as dangerous as anyone else on the roster since her return to XWL.  The match at Downpour is definitely going to be one to keep an eye on!  Anything can happen! And let's not forget if Nikki Cross gets disqualified, she's gone from XWL!

*Charlotte stands over the carcass of her former friend with a smirk on her face and brushes her feet against the canvas backwards, kicking imaginary dirt over Lynch showing complete disrespect.  She looks towards the camera and shouts into it "You see that Nikki?  See you at Downpour!" before beginning to make her exit up the entrance ramp, proud of her handiwork, with her arms outstretched absorbing the XWL Universe's hatred.*

*Anarchy continues...*

(Sorry, the video upload for the match did not work and I don't have the time or energy this week to do something to my usual standard.  It's been a nightmare of a week for me personally.  Apologies to everyone but especially Zack for letting the final stages of the feud flop on my part, but we'll make up for it at Downpour I'm sure.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Normal Match

Winner via Bayley to Belly:

[Mauro Ranallo]
Bayley has done it! The victory she has been looking for as come at the most vital time!

[Corey Graves]
Congratulations to Bayley, she's finally won one! But it's a whole different Ball game doing it inside Elimination Chamber, Mauro

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well of course, Corey! But for weeks, Bayley has worked her way to a victory, and tonight it finally paid off! And just look what it means to her!

[Corey Graves]
It doesn't count tonight though, Mauro. It's at Downpour it truly counts...Can she do it then when it matters the most?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well it's a huge confidence booster ahead of what could be the biggest match of her career! But, only time will tell if she can carry it in on to inside Elimination Chamber!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slothio
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:50 pm

Normal Match

(Apologies for the weird watermark covering most of it, I had to resort to using a random crappy program to edit the video because my computer was being garbage, anyway it ends with Wyatt hitting a running senton so yeah.)

{Corey Graves}
What a running Senton by Bray Wyatt!

{Mauro Ranallo}
And he’s not finished there Corey, look! He’s about to try to put Sting away!

For Mauro was right. Bray had made his way to the corner of the ring, grabbing onto the two top ropes and leaving back, laughing as he watched sting begin to stir. Bray falls to the Matt and swiftly glides towards sting, grabbing him and aiding him back to his feet. Bray bends him backwards, all the while laughing. He kisses sting on the forehead before.....

Bray quickly turns to the stage as he abruptly stops laughing. The crowd goes crazy as guitar cords can be heard playing as none other than Elias emerges out onto the stage. Bray looks at him in confusion, but Elias shows no emotion as he looks back into the eyes of “The Devil”.

{Elias}

Bray, Bray, Bray. Look at you. Actually about to pull a victory over yet another jobber on this roster. Congratulations. That will make it what.....one? So many I’ve lost count. But seriously I must commend you. You finally got rid of those two homeless backyard wrestling, stooges you had running around behind you. I mean, if I’m being honest the best thing to come out of the Wyatt Family was sister April, and all she did was steal you gimmick.....but did it better than you.

Bray continues to look at Elias, not moving his glare from him.

{Elias}
Ah but bray fret not. For I have written yet another song for you, hopefully to cheer you up a bit. Ah-ehm.

The lights dim down as Elias strums a few cords.

{Elias}
Congratulations bray your about to get your first win
Only problem is when it comes to sting, no one cares about him
Now Are you a leader or a follower, I’m a bit confused
Don’t look now your because your about to.....

Suddenly sting springs to life, squirming out of brats grip when he wasn’t paying attention. Sting gets behind bray, locking his head under his arm before swinging back and planting him with the Scorpion Death Drop! Sting covers him.

3!

Sting drops to the Matt and rolls out of the ring as Elias climbs into it. Elias kneels closer to the fallen bray before crying out.

{Elias}
LOOSE!

Elias stands up straight and begins to laugh until suddenly the lights go completely out. Nothing can be seen in the complete darkness besides cell phones attempting to take Pictures. Suddenly the lights come back on and Bray has Elias bent backwards set up for the sister abigale. Wasting no time bray kisses Eliases forehead before planting him to the Matt. Bray sits on his knees above the fallen singer, with his arms stretched out as he laughs and stares into the camera before Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:56 pm

Long story short. I was typing a thing, and my computer without me doing it redirected to me another page so I lost everything! So here the cliffnotes cause I am not typing it out again....

1.) Bobby Roode walks out onto the stage, and Leo Kruger attacks from behind hitting him with a german suplex.

2.) Kruger stomps on the hand of Bobby Roode, and then smacks him in the face. Realizing Bobby in his eyes is to weak to carry on the fight he picks him up to his feet kicks him in the groin, and powerbombs him off the stage through a table.

3.) Kruger is happy with his actions, and he goes to the ring, and grabs a mic and challenge Bobby Roode to a match at Downpour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Real quick props to both The USO/Seth rivalry and the Nikki Cross/Charlotte rivalry. Both have been beyond entertaining to follow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
istratt17
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:26 pm

As Anarchy comes back from commercial break, we see Sting walking to his locker room after his victory earlier in the night. Sting breathes a sigh of relief and goes to put a towel over his head to wipe the sweat away, when all of a sudden he is blindsided by CM Punk. Punk bashes his head against the back of the locker repeatedly, over and over and over again. Punk picks up Sting and sends him into the television monitor in the back, shattering the screen to a thousand bits and pieces. As Sting staggers backwards, Punk lifts him above his head, and drills him with the Go To Sleep. Punk scoops a microphone off of the floor and clears his throat...

{CM Punk}
1....2.......3.....4....5.....6....7.....8......9......... And 10. Your winner of the match, and still, wearer of masks, CM Punk!! You see Stinger, I told you on my time, and my terms. Come this Sunday, I will put your legacy to rest, with one simple Go To Sleep. I hope you’re ready, Stinger... cuz it’s SHOWTIME!!!

Punk throws the mic down on Sting’s chest and walks away clapping, happy at what he just did

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:29 pm

Filler post in case anyone needs it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/23/2018 - 4/30/2018    

Back to top Go down