An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 video game.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
League Owner

AUSTIN
Head Of Graphics

TYLER
Weekly Booking

LEGAL
Card Formatting

TANGO
Title History

LAZY
General Support

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:07 pm

LIVE FROM: Idaho Center
Boise, Idaho

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

More than Man

Kenny Omega and Woken Matt faced off in a match that would leave a resounding hole in XWL. Omega seemed to have a mental break and dragged Hardy through the arena before ending up on the rooftop. Security rushed to the scene but was unable to intervene before Matt was thrown through the air to the ground below. This would have killed most men, but Hardy somehow survived before being evacuated by House Hardy. Was this the end of Matt Hardy in XWL?

Business is Booming

The newly whole Cabinet, consisting of JBL, Aiden English, and D’Angelo Dinero issued their first promo together. English addressed his recent case of the failures, but unfortunately for him it continued in the triple threat ladder match meaning that he won’t be joining his mentor JBL in the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Spoilers?

Chad Gable decided that drastic measures would be needed to exact revenge on Sami Callihan. Those drastic measures? They are named Eric Young. Gable used a plastic lightsaber and a brief synopsis of the latest Star Wars film to secure Young as a trainer. Will this be enough to push Gable back to the IC gold?

Bring in the Fresh Meat

Natalya interrupted Ruby Riot's speech regarding the controversy of the following week and completely dismissed Ruby's assertion that she was ready to move on to the next challenger. Tired of Ruby's disrespect, Nat unleashed a verbal tirade that ended with Ruby knocking out Natalya and announcing that from that point on she would be allowing local talents to challenge her every week.

Future Champ?

This week we saw another triple threat ladder match to determine the final two members of the Money in the Bank field. John Cena secured the first briefcase leaving Aiden English and HBK to duel it out for the last spot. HBK was able to to climb the ladder before his competitor, making the completed MITB match.

Normal Match

Normal Match

Asuka vs The World

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

The In-Ring Debut of EC3

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Little Miss Bliss Returns to Competition

Normal Match

Normal Match

The Women's Champion in Action

Normal Match

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Layered over the screen is a montage of Kenny Omega vs Woken Matt, the two tore each other apart that left the entire arena stunned. Matt Hardy was in dire straits after Kenny Omega did the unthinkable and threw him spiraling off a roof. House Hardy came to aid, but was the damage already done? How will Kenny be able to live with what he has done in a fit of rage? We’re about to find out.. NOW.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome ladies and gentleman to this week’s edition of XWL Anarchy, we’re going to open up things here a little differently, with the Asuka tour having a pit stop in Boise, Idaho. The ‘ASUKA VERSUS THE WORLD’ tour is to pick back up! Over the past two weeks it has swept this nation and many other nations.

[Corey Graves]
Before we start the show with a dominant female, can we at least reference the return of Alexa Bliss, Mauro? How can you miss little miss Bliss, who made her return to XWL after a brief absence and left a valid statement on the woman’s division by far.

[Mauro Ranallo]
She acquired a new attitude as of late, and took matters into her own hands, quite literally. All disrespect, and zero give from Alexa. Another imprint made was in the form of Shawn Michaels who secured his spot in the Money In The Bank, the last spot. Filling the bank to its brim and rounding off the table. It’s an honor and privilege to be able to have talent in the likes of Becky Lynch, who represented Ireland and Dakota Kai, who wore the flag for New Zealand.

[Corey Graves]
Both ladies put on tremendous valiant efforts and in return found themselves making their respective countries proud.

[Corey Graves]
Now moving on to Asuka, the creator of this trial series that puts her against foes of the likes she’s never been toe to toe with.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey, i’d love to gather your thoughts on if Asuka is going to gain some bumps and bruises as the weeks progress in this predominant tour? Asuka ends up with her arm raised but not for nothing. Surely, her body has to be taken to the limit?

[Corey Graves]
Absolutely, she’s human as much as she’s performing superhuman like tasks, she’s going to submit to the wear of tear of physical nature. Asuka last week, told the XWL faithful that she’s not yet impressed.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Could that be a cover up to a possible injury?

[Corey Graves]
Asuka is durable and one of the finest talents this business has to offer, i’m sure she’ll take it in stride.

The lights dim and the titantron flashes with the name “ASUKA” in bolded pink and yellow lettering. A light blue mask that portrays the mystique of Asuka, luminescent in the background. A holographic starts to take center stage, Asuka appears behind it, wearing her long robe that is full of Japanese symbols and shines as bright as her hair. A plastic mask covering her face, to eliminate any reaction until she chooses to do so. A red sun with dripping blood near the lips of the mask’s design. A silver chain only keeping it on Asuka’s head.

The camera zooms in and it focuses on her not moving from the position, scanning the crowd from behind the mask, Asuka takes the air out of the room with her arms out wide and the removal of the mask, to show her war paint across each side of her face, and a smile symbolizing “Looks that could kill”. She’s enjoying herself, and is in the zone. Slipping the mask on she begins her descent.

The music picks up and she whimsically raises her arm above her head, and points to every side of the arena, walking with a purpose, one foot over the other. Dancing along to her theme music, the calm before the storm. Her attire of class and as if she owns the place with every step down the ramp. Dragging behind her the robe that resembles what a Geisha girl would wear.

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she quickly runs up the steel steps and the robe swiftly goes off the ground and alongside the apron beside her, as she takes herself inside of the ring. Once she’s in the ring, she scales the opposite turnbuckle and places her foot on the post.

Swaying her head up and down to the tempo and rhythm of the chants breaking out in every direction, Asuka rips the mask off of her face and holds it to the side of her, biting the chain before releasing it to the ground below. Jumping down from the turnbuckle, Asuka remains focused and tossing the robe to the outside.

Doing some stretches against the turnbuckle and a few forearms into the padding, Asuka is relaxed and looking at the stage wondering who could be her next opponent.

The focus is still on Asuka, and quickly changes to the curtains that are pushed to the side as the heavy metal sound ignites a fire in Asuka who smiles widely, at the top of the stage is all the way from Scotland, Piper Niven who is pointing at Asuka.

Piper is not showing any fear in her eyes and takes quick steps down the ramp and to the apron. Asuka licks her chops and Piper climbs right into the ring via the bottom rope and into her corner.

[Corey Graves]
That was unexpected, Piper Niven has been a mainstay on the independent circuit scene and she’s looking to make her mark on the big leagues.

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS!

IT'S A GOOD MATCH C'MON.

The Empress beckoned them in and another one has fallen victim to her devastating offense. With the extra advantage in the weight of Piper Niven, that nearly shook the audience when she landed right on top of Asuka a couple times over.

Asuka holds onto the back of her shoulder with her right arm and slowly rises back to her feet and removing the dead weight of Piper by pushing her out of the ring. No respect shown by Asuka even after Piper had flurries of strikes that rocked the insanely strong Asuka.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You can see Asuka is having an inner battle with herself, on top of it. She’s wanting to sought out the top competitors all over the world, and you can see it in her face. She may have her game face on but she’s not coming out of this unscathed.

[Corey Graves]
No woman or man can go the distance with Asuka unless you’re spoiling for a fight prior and are prepared as she likes to say, No one is ready.. For Asuka.

Nodding her head up and down with much dismay to the fans in the arena, she subtly gives a few inner palm claps for the fighting Scotswoman, who showed she’s powerful in her own right. The theme of Asuka carries through the arena, as we’re closing in on the FOURTH week of the tour. Bitter defeat is on the face of Piper Niven who is walking to the back and Asuka strikes a pose before the cameras fade to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:51 pm

Dixie Carter walks out onto the stage, and stops for a brief moment as the fans seemed quite shock by Dixie even in being in the building.

[Corey Graves]
What is Dixie Carter doing here?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well her nephew is XWL's newest superstar. She now has ever right to be in this building now.

Dixie begins walking down the ramp with a big smile on her face.

She quickly makes her way down the ramp, and gets into the ring. She is handed a microphone by the ref who is standing in the ring.

[Dixie Carter]
Well hello XWL Universe. I bet you thought you'd never see the day that I, Dixie Carter, would step foot into XWL territory, but here I stand in a XWL ring. Tonight is a very special night to be a Carter. You see my nephew Ethan makes his XWL debut in this very ring tonight, and I have to say I am very proud of what he has accomplished in his life. With a little help from me of course. As you all know I am well versed into the wrestling world, and I have connections to almost anyone in this business. So when Ethan told me he wanted to become a wrestler I knew exactly where to send him. You may ask where is it exactly I sent him? Where can you go to get this excellent training that! Well...

Dixie smiles as she pauses

[Dixie Carter]
Well you normal middle class people can not afford Florida Championship Wrestling.

The fans in the arena begin booing loudly showing their disapproval of the what Dixie has just said.

[Dixie Carter]
This is a place that hands incredible amounts of wrestling knowledge, and creates legends. None of you middle class idiots don't have the money like us Carters do, and the question I have to ask all of you. Is how do you live so cheap? When you can have the finer things in life, but enough about our incredible amounts of money we earn. Let's get back to tonight, and how you all will witness the greatest male Carter to enter the squared circle. His skills are unmatched by anyone here in XWL, but tonight I hand picked my nephew's opponent which Layla was so kind enough to allow me to do so since this is a huge night, and she only wants nothing but the best for all of her talent. So let's not put this off any sooner. Everyone in the arena pay close attention, because this is someone you will never forget I bring to you...

She pauses with a smile on her face.

[Dixie Carter]
The One Percenter himself Ethan Carter The Third!

The lights in the arena grow dark.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

E

C

The titantron lights up blue as we see EC3 slowly spelled out onto the titantron, but from there it quickly turns into Ethan's full name upon the titantron. Now a figure stands at the top of the ramp with their back facing the crowd.

He extends his arms out wide, but brings them down as he starts walking backwards. He takes a couple of steps backwards, and then looks over his shoulder down the ramp. Then finally turns around.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wow... what a incredible physique on Ethan here folks. That was not what I was expecting.

[Corey Graves]
I am just curious who Dixie might have chosen for her nephew's debut. We get to see what this young man is capable of.

He begins his walk down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face. The fans boo pouring out their dislike for him even in his short time of being here. Ethan reaches the bottom of the ramp, and takes a few steps. Now he stands in front of the ring, and he leaps up onto the apron. He quickly gets into the ring, and walks over to his aunt hugging her as today is finally his big day. He lest go, and goes to his corner awaiting for his hand picked opponent. Dixie stands in the middle of the ring still with the microphone in hand. She raises the mic again up to her lips, and begins to speak

[Dixie Carter]
Now Ethan I have looked high, and low for a good opponent for your first match here in XWL, and I have got to say I have real out done myself with this choice, and I really think you are gonna like who it is. With out a doubt you will crush this man, and if he thinks he stands a fighting chance than he is dumber than he looks!

Ethan, and Dixie share a laugh as a certain theme song plays.

Sin Cara walks out onto the stage, and points directly towards the ring.

[Corey Graves]
Oh this a smart move on Dixie's part. She wants to show the world the her nephew can keep up with the little guys who love running around in the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This isn't even fair look at that strength Ethan has. All Ethan has to do is catch Sin Cara, and it is all over... This is just pathetic...

He bursts out into a full out sprint, and jumps over the top rope flipping into the ring. He is now standing in the ring looking at EC3. He slowly backs up into his corner, and awaits for the sound of the bell. Dixie quickly gets out of the ring

The In-Ring Debut of EC3

Ethan stands up with a real smug grin on his face, and rolls Sin Cara out of the ring by pushing him with his feet. Dixie is seen getting into the ring still with the microphone in hand. He then turns his back to the area Sin Cara was rolled out of, and kicks his legs back acting if he is kicking dirt on him. Dixie enters the ring with a mic in hand, and a big smile on her face.

[Dixie Carter]
After that incredible show of power do you have anything to say these people?

Ethan nods with a smirk, and extends his hand out for the microphone to be placed in his hand. Dixie does just exactly that. The crowd boos as when they think he is about to speak, but then he places two fingers behind his right ear listening with a slight smirk. Finally after a couple of moments Ethan raises the microphone up to his mouth, and begins to speak.

[Ethan Carter III]
Are you all done? Can I finally talk? Ehhh... Whatever it doesn't matter what you all do. The fact of the matter is I, Ethan Carter The Third, followed upon my statement. I walked out on my debut, and got the victory like I said I would. Sin Cara stood no chance for what lied ahead of, and what is that you ask?

EC3 laughs to himself for a slight moment.

[Ethan Carter III]
The One Percenter. You see why I am called The One Percenter is quite simple. You see I am not like any of you people here at all. You all are categorized as the ninety-nine percent. None of you shine bright like a diamond.

Ethan walks over to the side of the ring he rolled Sin Cara out of, and points down at Sin Cara on the ground.

[Ethan Carter III]
Matter of fact all of you are losers just like this flipping idiot down there on the ground, but me I am the IT factor. I shine brighter than any of these losers in the back, because I am The One Percenter. None of these guys has what it takes to fill my boots. I have had the best training there is to offer when most of these guys when they started they were trained by no bodies. While I was trained by legends. Money is a great tool in life, and you better believe us Carter's will use it to our advantage. The training I have received will set me apart from the rest, and tonight you only have seen a small glimpse of exactly what Ethan Carter is really capable of. Tonight marks the beginning of The Era of Carter.

The crowd boos to show their disapproval with that statement, but Dixie is seen clapping for her nephew.

[Ethan Carter III]
Oh you can boo all you want, but that doesn't change the fact all of you are losers, and I am here to stay! Next week, I will be hand picking my own opponent, and I am going to go home, and think on this one very hard. Like tonight for example was to showcase that I could keep up with these curiserweights running around the ring. Well shall have to see what of my many talents shall be showcased next week. Now if you all excuse me I am going to go back to my expensive hotel room, because I have an appointment with one of the world's best masseuse, and I wouldn't like to keep her waiting. Auntie let us take leave to our limo..

Ethan throws the mic straight up in the air, and walks over to the ropes. He looks back at the ref.

[Ethan Carter III]
Well.. I'm waiting. I am not gonna do this myself this is peasants work. Now get over here you loser, and hold the ropes for me!

The ref rolls his eyes, and Ethan gets right in his face.

[Ethan Carter III]
Don't you ever do that to me again. I don't wanna see those eyeballs roll. You are a piece of garbage don't make me treat you like one! Now get over there, and do your damn job, and hold the ropes for my auntie, and me.

The ref looks somewhat sad as he knows he couldn't be able to out muscle Ethan. So he does what he is told, and walks over to the ropes. He then sits on the second rope, and pushes up on the top rope for both Dixie, and Ethan Carter. They both step through the ropes, and Ethan looks back at the ref.

[Ethan Carter III]
You see your job isn't that hard you idiot next time do it right the first time or there will be a problem...

Ethan hops off the apron, and Dixie walks down the steps. Ethan waits for his aunt to walk down the stairs, and reach his location. The two start walking up the ramp together as the camera fades to black as we go to our first commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:45 am

“So, when do we start singing?”

We come back to the scene of the farmhouse, the camera delving inside to find Chad Gable sat at a table eating from a plate. Jerry, the man behind the camera is sat across from him as Eric Young is seen in the background, messing with the dishes.

[Eric Young]
What?

Eric turns, looks of confusion on his face at the question that just came from Chad Gable.

[Chad Gable]
You know, sing? You used to do it all the time. I was thinking maybe I could sing “I can go the distance” from Hercules. It really fits the tune here and just-

[Eric Young]
We aren’t singing.

Chad almost drops his fork from his hand.

[Chad Gable]
What!?

[Eric Young]
We, aren’t, singing.

[Chad Gable]
But, why? I don’t understand Eric!

[Eric Young]
You don’t have to understand kid, the only thing you have to understand is that I’m not belting out any tunes and if I see you do it, you’re going in that pond behind the house.

Chad Gable mumbles under his breath obviously not pleased with this. He had these ideas of what training with Eric would be like, maybe just watching old scenes of his, then going and belting out a tune in whatever key they can hit before wham, he’s a hero just like he’s always wanted to be. Before long, Eric turns around to the table, placing his hands on it and looking to Gable.

[Eric Young]
Let’s get down to business.

Wrong choice of words.

[Chad Gable]
TO DEFEAT, THE HUNS!

Eric slowly cocks his eyes towards Gable before reaching up and rubbing his brow.

[Eric Young]
This is going to be a long day.

TO BE CONTINUED

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
1x Intercontinental Champion as Chad Gable (2017)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oreo
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:36 pm

As Anarchy cuts away to a dark room backstage, we focus on a corner of the room for a moment. We begin to hear a familiar laughter.

??????????
AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAOOOOOOOOOAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA....

Could it be? Did Woken Matt Hardy some how survive that fall off the Key Arena?

??????????
YEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAS!

We quickly shift across the dark room to see a light shining on XWL Star, Kenny Omega. He stands there with his arms crossed, a smirk on his face.

Kenny Omega
Oh, Matt... you didn't believe me. I told you what was going to happen, but you still pushed me.. and you continued pushing me until I finally snapped. You pushed me over the edge.. and in turn, I pushed you over the edge.. and the people thinking that I enjoyed what I did or that Kenny Omega is some sort of lunatic, you are all wrong. I don't like THAT Kenny Omega. THAT Kenny Omega is a Kenny Omega I keep locked away inside, but Woken Matt had the key to that lock. I don't like hurting people. Really! I like people! I'm here to compete against some of the best competitors in the world, but there was just something about Matt Hardy that I hated.. he flipped some sort of switch in my brain. He caused all of this and now.. he's no longer with us because of it.

Kenny walks toward the door of the room. He opens it and walks out into the hallway backstage. Nearby, a producer informs Kenny that it is time for his match vs. 'The Pope' D'Angelo Dinero. Kenny continues down the hall.

Kenny Omega
Ahh... The Pope. I'll get to him in a second. You people really began to love Woken Matt Hardy. You adored him. You bought his merch, chanted his "DELETE!" chant, raised banners in his name... but for what? Where is he now? Oh yeah... he's somewhere being lowered into a grave, while I am here thriving. I am making a name for myself... proving why I should be a champion here in XWL. Sure, I will not be competing in the Money in the Bank match at Emergence and I'm completely fine with that, but that doesn't mean I'm not just going to rip the championship away from Sami Zayn or any other champion when I get the chance.

As Omega makes his way through the production area, he is handed a microphone. He taps it a few times to make sure it's working. He holds the microphone near his mouth and continues speaking.

Kenny Omega
..but we'll save all the championship talk for later, because tonight I finally get my revenge.

As Kenny walks through the curtain, he is met with boos from an angry audience. Kenny walks onto the stage and begins to casually stroll down the ramp.

Kenny Omega
The Pope and the rest of the stupid Cabinet spoiled my chance to enter the Money in the Bank ladder match when they rushed the ring and helped their lord and savior, John Bradshaw Layfield, win the ladder match a couple weeks ago. That moment has been stuck on repeat in my brain ever since it happened. Now, I will finally have a chance to get a form of revenge on the Cabinet. Pope, you stuck your nose where it doesn't belong, now I will make you suffer. However, this will not be an easy task. I will have to watch my back at all times, because I know how the Cabinet operates. I've studied them ever since they ruined that ladder match. Where there is one Cabinet stooge, the others are soon to follow.

Kenny scale the ringside steps, before entering the ring.

Kenny Omega
To a normal man... to anyone else on this roster, this would be a daunting task. To me, this will be just another day in the office. Why? It's simple. I am the best not just in XWL... but the entire world. I live for a challenge and no matter how hard that challenge may be, I always come out on top. Tonight, Cabinet or not, I will prove once again why I am the best and there isn't a man that can stop my hunt for gold.

Kenny drops the microphone to the mat and begins stretching for his upcoming match against 'The Pope' D'Angelo Dinero.

Normal Match

SPOILERS AHEAD

The referee raises the hand of the victorious Kenny Omega. After a few seconds, the referee leaves Omega to check on 'The Pope'. Omega calls for a microphone from ringside. He begins to laugh into the microphone as his theme song fades. The audience boos Omega.

Kenny Omega
D'Angelo... what a valiant effort. You showed so much heart and if I may be honest, you surprised me with your abilities. Unfortunately, it was not enough to take out The Best Bout Machine. It's like I said when I took out Seth Rollins... No one!

Kenny points into the camera.

Kenny Omega
..and I mean NO ONE has what it takes to compete with me and win. Which is why next week I will be issuing and open challenge to ANYONE on the roster... hell, anyone in the world! If you think you have what it takes to compete with The Elite of professional wrestling then meet me in the ring if you dare, but know that the outcome will be the same as it was tonight.. the same as it is every night.. with my hand being raised in the air while you are laying in a puddle of your own sweat and blood.

Kenny gives a maniacal laugh as the audience continues to boo.

Kenny Omega
GOODBYE... AND GOOD.. NIGHT!

Kenny drops the microphone next to his laid out opponent as his theme song echos throughout the arena. He exits the ring and continues to the back. Kenny ignores insults from the angry audience, keeping a cocky smirk on his face the entire time.

Anarchy goes to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:25 am

Resuming our broadcast following a commercial break, the silence is quickly shaken by the sound of the music belonging to the woman that made quite the "wicked" statement last week. As Alexa Bliss' theme blares through the building, you notice there are a bit more boos than normal, she's never been completely hated, but no one's really liked her either. Last week was a heinous display by a woman that took all her frustrations out on the latest person to embarrass her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, here she comes Little Miss Bliss...who showed how wicked she truly can be last week.

[Corey Graves]
Was it in some words, despicable? Maybe, sure...but you can't argue that it wasn't a long time coming. Literally, every woman on this roster excluding the newbies, of course, have caused her a great deal of embarrassment. The name Alexa Bliss was nothing to them, but now...they'll never forget it.

It's been around 10 seconds since her music started, yet to our confusion, there's no Alexa Bliss. But just as our minds begin to race around with possibilities, including Dana Brooke getting revenge for last week by ambushing her behind the curtain...Alexa emerges from the back, but not oozing arrogance as she did last week...no, there's something quite somber about the way she's walking, the fact that her eyes are staring directly at the floor as if she can't look people in the eyes after what she did. She stops at the top of the stage, and there's no pose, there's no theatrics period. She simply hangs her head and proceeds down the ramp on the receiving end of unapologetic remarks from The XWL Universe the entire way. "You suck Alexa!" "Go Away!" as these words are thrown at her, you see the unexpected effect they have on her...she raises her head, only for a moment...and there's zero intensity in her eyes, and the look on her entire face looks utterly defeated.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm surprised she's not gleefully trotting down the ramp without a care in the world after the behavior she displayed last week.

[Corey Graves]
Last week was last week...look at her, she looks sad. I wonder what's bothering her?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wonder how Dana Brooke feels knowing that her return was cut short by a spiteful little lady?

Alexa's eyes fall back to the floor, and she slowly as if she were zapped of all energy at last approaches the ring. With each step she climbs, there's quite a long pause between each, as if it's hard for her to walk back into the squared circle where she did that oh so dastardly deed to Dana Brooke. She reaches down grabbing a microphone off the top of the steps, and sluggishly through the ropes and into the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It looks as if we're going to hear from Alexa Bliss...I wonder what she has to say for herself after the horrible stunt she pulled last week.

[Corey Graves]
I mean it wasn't THAT horrible...

[Mauro Ranallo]
She brought out a personalized reinforced Kendo Stick which she used to mercilessly beat Dana Brooke, before adding insult to further injury by curb stomping her onto the said kendo stick.

[Corey Graves]
I mean...it could've been worse.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think that makes it any better.

Little Miss Bliss stares at the mat as her microphone rests in front of her chest, and her music stops. She struggles to utter a sound, almost frozen as she returns to the scene of her heinous crime last week.

[Alexa Bliss]
I...I um, I stand here tonight, as a woman that...whether you believe it or not, is incredibly disgusted with herself for what took place one week ago in this very ring.

Her head remains low as she stares at the mat, a mat similar to the one that Dana Brooke was left lying on after being viciously attacked by Little Miss Bliss herself. The audience isn't booing too loudly, they're just listening, nodding in agreement because they too are disgusted with her.

[Alexa Bliss]
I wish I could back to that moment, that I could take it all back, that I had a magic wand I could wave, and everything would be better...but I can't, I don't, and it won't be. I can't even begin to find the words that will explain why I did what I did...I've tried so hard to make sense of it, I mean sure...was I frustrated? Yes. I've worked so hard just to be here, and...it feels like no matter what I do, everyone's always better...I'm always the one that's left lying on this mat, trying to keep my head up and believe with all my heart that next time...next time will be better. But it never is, and I'm ridiculed for it, I'm treated as if I don't even deserve to share the same ring as every Woman back there.

Her tone is very raw, there's no confidence, there's no energy, it's just full of sorrow as she tries to explain herself, knowing there is no explanation she can give that will excuse her actions against Dana Brooke last week.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry...I know that means nothing, that none of you care if I'm sorry because what's done is done...but, I've just been so frustrated over my career, how horribly it's gone...and to have someone repeatedly make digs at you, before your match even happens, after they beat you, the next week....the week after that...it's, it's hurtful. I guess I just wanted someone to feel what it felt to be hit over and over by a harsh reality that no matter how hard you try, there's no escaping it.

You can feel the remorse in her voice, and it's hard to completely ignore it...she feels bad for what she did, it doesn't make it better, we shouldn't be expected to forgive her, but we're all humans...and humans make mistakes. Some bigger than others, but at the end of the day, a mistake is a mistake. Alexa's head lifts up, and she, at last, has the courage to make eye contact with The audience.

[Alexa Bliss]
I can't tell you how many times I've replayed it over and over in my head, and....and...

[Alexa Bliss]
I wish I hit her with my Bliss Stick ONE MORE TIME!

In an instant, a sorrow filled tone drastically shifts to wicked delight. Just as quick as her demeanor changes, and her voice becomes far more sinister, boos pour in at a much louder pitch than when she first came out here. Not everyone bought into this "guilt" but the ones that started to are livid that she would come out here and try to make fools of them. Alexa's sad face is now lightly cackling as she brings her fist up, mocking the audience as she wipes away fake tears.

[Alexa Bliss]
Oh boo hoo, puh-lease...why would I be SORRY?! Because I "crossed the line?" Actually, I didn't even cross it, I STOMPED DANA'S FACE INTO IT!

Extremely unapologetic, the XWL fans are really letting her have it now, and she just keeps snickering to herself completely unphased by their "anger."

[Alexa Bliss]
For too long I have been ignored, well...there's no ignoring me now, is there? I'm not everyone's favorite little punching bag anymore, no...those days are over. I'm sick of falling by the wayside, I'm tired of the disrespect...and it's time all of you find out what I am truly capable of. Last week? That was just the appetizer, to cleanse your palette of everything you thought you knew about Alexa Bliss. Everything from here on out? That's the main course, REVENGE...with a side of Bliss.

As a devious smile makes its way onto her face, the audience's reaction continues to be nothing but boos which barely phase her she's so pleased with herself that she barely hears them, much less has any desire to acknowledge them.

[Alexa Bliss]
Tonight, I claim my next victim, some poor soul that's hoping for her big break on worldwide television...at my expense no less. But she won't "shock" the world tonight and lay claim to XWL as her new stomping grounds. No, she'll just lay at my feet after I BEAT her! Because this isn't the start of a brand new story for our dear little "local competitor..." it's a cruel dosage of reality that some people just aren't good enough to make it here. Actually, let's see a show of hands from all the little girls in the audience right now. How many of you wanna be a "Wrestler" one day? Is it your dream to one day walk down that ramp and follow in the footsteps of your idols?

Some parents try to keep their children's hands at their side, knowing this isn't at all going to end well...but as the camera scans the audience you see defiant little girls raising their hands all giddy as they're decked out in merchandise of their favorite Female Superstars, stars they idolize and hope to one day be like. We cut back to Alexa who has been stripped of her wicked expression and she seems...taken aback by the passionate children in attendance that hopes to one day be in that ring.

[Alexa Bliss]
Aw, aren't they adorable...and DELUSIONAL! Sure you'll be a Wrestler, in your sad pathetic little dreams!

As Alexa crushes the spirits of every little girl that raised their hand, to the point parents will be having to console their child all night now, the audience boos louder and louder, you can take shots at Wrestlers and insult their intelligence by duping them into believing you're sorry for what you did last week...but when you go after the children's hopes and dreams? That's when you really are The Wicked Witch Of XWL, and they're letting her feel their anger.

[Alexa Bliss]
Really? Would you prefer I lied? Sure little Susie, you'll be a Superstar one day, golly gee...you'll be the most SUPER of stars!

She lets out a groan of disgust rolling her eyes.

[Alexa Bliss]
That's just bad parenting, my parents never gave me false hope...mostly because I was great at everything. But the reality is, your little girl will never set foot in this ring, and it's best she learns that now. Or else, she'll end up going down the same road as my opponent tonight. Nothing but disappointment, and regret...as she realizes she'll never "make it" so she shouldn't have ever even tried. That's the product of bad parenting, and not only should her parents be ashamed of themselves, but all of you should be as well for continuing that heartbreaking cycle. You brought her into this world, and you'll be ensuring a lifetime of suffering in it.

She has to talk louder and louder with each line as the boos intensify. Parents brought their children here tonight for fun and exciting action, not to have their childhood dreams crushed by one spiteful little witch, and they are not having it.

[Alexa Bliss]
Speaking of bringers of suffering...allow me to introduce to you the woman that will bring a whole of a lot of suffering to the woman that's about to walk through that curtain. I'm Alexa Bliss...and I'm The Wicked Witch of XWL! I bring terror with a twist...of BLISS, and I'm going to get ALL of you my "pretties." Because hell hath NOTHING like my Five Feet Of Fury!

She raises her left hand up, palm out, and then quickly clenches it flashing a smirk as she tosses her microphone to the mat and a referee enters the ring as we await Alexa's opponent.

[Corey Graves]
Alright, I'll say what we're all thinking...Alexa Bliss is great, just great...WOW! She is not playing around anymore.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn't use the word "great" I think all of that was incredibly unnecessary, duping us into believing she was sorry, not actually being sorry...crushing the hopes and dreams of the little girls in attendance tonight...and watching at home. What made her into such a cruel person?

[Corey Graves]
You call it cruel, I call it the truth.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But we've had plenty of Superstars in The Women's Division that went from fans with a wild dream, to SUPERSTARS. How can she act as if they can't do it?

[Corey Graves]
Where are they right now, Mauro? Sasha's buried in a hole somewhere, and everyone else is long gone.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I just think it takes a special type of person to seemingly take pleasure in the misfortune of others. I thought I knew Alexa Bliss before last week, but after that....after tonight...it's like she's an entirely different person.

[Corey Graves]
That's ridiculous, she's the same as she's always been. The difference now is she's done being everyone's victim, now they're all going to be hers.

A woman bursts out from behind the curtain sporting cat ears and a vibrant attitude as she stares out into The XWL Universe for the first time. This is her moment, what she's fought how knows how long to get, an opportunity at the big stage that XWL offers. If she can impress officials, and maybe even upset Alexa tonight, we could be looking at s similar case to that of Liv Morgan a few weeks ago, when one night changed her entire career.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is Aliyah, a 23-year-old from Toronto Canada and word is Layla's had some of our talent scouts watching her for the past year and tonight is her tryout.

[Corey Graves]
That's all well and good...and maybe if she were going up against someone else I might wish her luck, but let's be honest...Alexa is going to rip her to shreds.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's a bit unfair to discount her don't you think? I'm told she is a former GCW Women's Champion, making waves in Canada...and tonight could be her breakout into The United States and the entire world.

[Corey Graves]
You're just like all these parents Alexa was talking about, you're building her up, giving her false hope, when you know she doesn't stand a chance.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Hope is a backbone of many of Superstars that have made it big here in XWL, and it is alive and well in Aliyah. She was verbally berated, had to stand backstage and listen to Alexa discount her, and it still didn't wipe the smile off her face from just being out here tonight on XWL Anarchy.

Aliyah makes her way to the steps, backing up slightly and turns to the audience who send some love her way as she slips off her jacket and nods vowing to make the most of this incredible opportunity before her.

She rushes up the steps and into the ring, beginning to stretch as the referee prepares to start the match.

-

Did Aliyah get the victory that'll burst her onto The XWL scene permanently?

-

Alexa laughs at you if you thought that'd be the case.

[Corey Graves]
Now THAT is what sets  Alexa Bliss apart from the pack. She's not the most experienced in that ring, but what she lacks in experience she makes up with a cunning edge

[Mauro Ranallo]
She has seemed to embrace that quick thinking more than ever before, as soon as Aliyah missed that missile dropkick...Alexa seized the moment and the rest was-

[Corey Graves]
BLISSTORY!

[Mauro Ranallo]
No...

Alexa immediately pops back to her feet and oozes total arrogance as she barks orders at the referee "RAISE MY HAND!" she shouts and he quickly grabs her wrist lifting it up for a second, a second only because as quick as he does she pulls it away from him and begins to boast about her win to the audience rubbing it in their faces that what she said was the truth, and it's like rubbing salt in the wound. She took pleasure in trying to crush the hopes and dreams of the little girls watching tonight, and after comparing Aliyah to them, vowing she'd make an example of her, and prove she should never have set foot in a ring and began a career where she was doomed to fail...she did exactly that. The Wicked Witch won, and they're not happy about it, or how arrogant she's being about it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'll say one thing, she does seem to be more focused, I just wish she could do that without all the extra parts that seem to have come with it.

[Corey Graves]
Alexa Bliss is ready to truly take back her career, and I question whether or not this division is truly prepared for the woman that they all wrote off as nothing.

[Mauro Ranallo]
For her sake, I hope she can keep it up, and I hope what she did to Dana Brooke will be an isolated incident and we never have to see that "Bliss Stick" again.

Little Miss Bliss backs up to the fallen body of Aliyah and kicks her feet back as if she were kicking dust onto her, then she turns toward the referee and screams for him to raise her hand again. He sighs, doing so, then as quickly as he starts to let go, she orders him to raise it again. This display continues at least two more times before finally, we fade away to a commercial break, with the last sound we hear being "RAISE MY HAND!" from the victorious Wicked Witch Of XWL. Clearly a humble winner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:18 pm

BONG!!

The arena was plunged into darkness but for the flickering of light that accompanied a deathly rumble of thunder overhead. The dead have once again risen in XWL. The Undertaker was making his return and for the man in the ring, may god have mercy on there soul.

BONG!!

The sound of the organ rang across the arena as flames lapped along the stage in towering torrents. Smoke filled the night air and The Reaper of Souls came forth, dressed tonight in a long cloak that flowed about his ankles, fastened across his chest, the attached hood pulled low across his face. It was a chilling sight. The dead has once again returned and for the lost soul in the ring it was already too late for them as The Undertaker was coming for their soul.

RENEE YOUNG
"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… The UNDEEEEERTAKERRRRR!"

BONG!!

The Deadman came deliberately to the ring, governed by no man's schedule but his own, and ascended the steel steps. He seemed to make a point of not looking at the lost soul in the ring. This was about him – his entrance, his statement, his signal of intent. He brought the lights up with another rolling, rippling crackle of thunder and a lazy wave of his hands, and then he was in the ring, pacing around his lost soul, circling his prey. Camera flashbulbs all across the arena captured the iconic collision of irresistible force and immovable object. Once his music came to an end, The Phenom stood before the lost soul as he would slowly remove his attire as he stood before him as he retreated to his corner and waited to do battle.

BONG!!

BONG!!

The arena was plunged into darkness once more as the dead have taken another soul to hell with them"

BONG!!

The Undertaker had done it. He had defeat the lost soul and claimed him as his own. He would remain on one knee. His head hanging low down as he closed his eyes as darkness would fully take him and when it did -- the lights would come back on and he was gone --
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:26 pm

XWL Anarchy returns from a long ass commercial break because america has too many commericals, We're at ringside then suddenly....

ITS THE MIZ! He's back! The theme song of "The Most Must See Superstar of All Time" blasts around the arena.

The Miz walks out from behind the curtain, adjusting his tie with a smug look across his face. The Miz is alone...No Maryse, No Miztourage..He's out here alone! The smug look doesn't leave his face as he makes his way down to the ring. Upon entering the ring The Miz requests a microphone...his own special microphone of course.  He takes a moment to stand still in centre of the ring, looking out to the XWL Universe, smirk still across his face..

[The Miz]
You are all witnessing a special moment, you're getting to witness the return of The Most Must See Superstar OF ALL TIME! I didn't need this, I was happy sitting at home with my beautiful wife, enjoying a life all of you could only dream of. Day after day, XWL Management would call me, call my wife...they'd send letters to my house, they'd send me emails... All BEGGING me to come back. They needed ME! I don't  need them, THEY NEED ME! They needed one of the most successful superstars OF ALL TIME on their roster once more. Their offer went up and up until I finally gave in. They finally realised what I'm worth, and I came back. And once again thanks to me...XWL is saved. XWL is finally watchable again, and it's all  because of me. You all know you missed me, every superstar back there knows they missed me...  Because I make them into stars. Just look at Sami Zayn, without me... He'd be nothing. But I made him into something. Every superstar back there wants to step in this ring with me, because I'm the true "Money Fight" they know that when I'm in this ring EVERYBODY is watching. The Moment my music hits, televisions all over the world switch to Anarchy. They all know they if they want to make it, it isn't about wining titles...It's about stepping in this ring with me.

[The Miz]
So imagine my disappointment, when I turned up to this arena tonight... to find out I'm against Johnny Gargano...After all the begging they did to bring me back and THIS is what they give me? I should be in the main event because I AM the main event. Tonight, Johnny Gargano reaches the pinnacle of his career by stepping into this ring with me. After tonight, after his 15 minutes of fame is over... he gets to return to whatever bingo hall he came from and tell everybody he got to wrestle The Miz, he got to be part of the most anticipated return match OF ALL TIME. But that is as far as it goes for Johnny Gargano...this is the big time, this is the biggest match of his career. This is a completely different level to what he is used to, over and over superstars step into this ring, thinking just because they sold a couple hundred tickets on the "independent scene" that they deserve to be here....They think they earned the right to be here...

[The Miz]
They're wrong... I EARNED the right to be here. I worked my way up from the bottom, I did it all the hard way. I was thrown in at the deep end...and everybody expected me to sink,everybody WANTED me to sink... But I didn't. I was thrown off tour busses, I was forced to change in janitor closets...but I overcame all of that, I worked my ass off to be here today. I worked my ass off to become the GREATEST superstar of this generation.. Yet time and time again I get shown a lack of respect, None of you show me respect, nobody back there shows me the respect that I deserve. My achievements in this business speaks for itself, everything there is to do... I've done it. Time and time again I've proven myself when it matters, I've had nothing handed to me and I don't expect anything different this time. I don't want anything handed to me...Because that's not who I am.

[The Miz]
I want to work and earn everything thing I have, That's what I've done my whole life. I've earned everything I have in this business, I've earned everything I have in my life. I worked my ass off to have the life I have, It doesn't matter of its in this ring, or in movies..I've earned it ALL. It all started with The Real World and from that moment, I knew I would be a star.... Everybody else doubted me, but guess what? I proved them all wrong. But now, I've got nobody left to prove wrong, everybody knows exactly what I can do, everybody knows that when I say I'm going to do something I do it! Tonight it starts with Johnny Gargano....but it's all leading to reclaiming MY world championship, this is all about bringing that championship back to where it belongs, I am and always have been the REAL Champion. And Unfortunately for "Johnny Wrestling" it's going to take more than a little "Rebel heart" to stop me.

The clearly fired up Miz, drops his microphone to the mat. The Miz once again adjusted his tie, taking one more look around the arena... Any fans that were cheering him before, aren't now. The Miz exits the ring, and makes up way up the ramp to prepare for his match later tonight

Last edited by TheFilthParade on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:37 pm

XWL returns from commercial break after The Undertaker has returned from the land of the dead, and The Miz's harsh words to Johnny Gargano. We're thrown directly into our next match which has Cody ready in the ring for his opponent, Sin Cara.

This is it

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Sure you don’t want to watch the match?

No? Ok

Well here goes the outcome.

WRESTLING..

HAS MORE THAN

ONE

ROYAL

FAMILY

After the match, Cody is celebrating his win walking around, basking in the sea of boos as we can in audibly hear him saying something as the commentary team recaps.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentleman, Cody is on a roll as of late picking up win after win and showing his worth the past several weeks.

[Corey Graves]
Yeah Mauro and it all started the week before International incident.
A highlight reel begins to play of the recent strong showing Cody has been able to achieve these past few weeks.

Corey Graves voice dubs over the video as he recaps those said wins.

[Corey Graves]
As we see here Cody faced off against local talent TJP in what was a decent match with an almost upsetting turn of events from the local kid.

Mauro Ranallo's voice dubs in place of Corey to recap the next win of Cody’s.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It was here at International Incident that Cody and Pete Dunne would square off in a first ever of its kind Kendo Stick Match. A brutal bout between two egos that was brutal till the very end. It is here where Cody would truly pick up the pieces and start solving the puzzle that is his recent tenure here in XWL.

Corey Graves dubs back over to recap the Fatal Four Way #1 Contenders match for the newly named XWL Television Championship.

[Corey Graves]
Cody was really showing he had what it took to be a champion again here in this match but a late move from The Game Triple H was able to secure Cody’s first loss of the past couple of weeks as he watched it walk away outside the ring in the hands of Triple H.

Mauro returns one more time to recap last week.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It was last week that Cody went one on one with “The Pope” D'angelo Dinero in what looked to be a one sided effort from Cody but a rather valiant effort at the hands of Dinero. But it was also where Cody picked up the win being hurt at the hands of his most recent of Foes Pete Dunne. Pete did a number on Cody’s ribs last week after his chat with Layla, proving it’s going to take more than a dislocated finger and a couple of sore ribs to keep him down.

The cameras turn back to the ring as Cody is still celebrating as the boos have grown even louder.

[Corey Graves]
Mauro, Cody is about to get a first class ticket to beat down town because Pete Dunne has surprised everyone by coming out to ruin Cody’s win.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Indeed he is Corey, and it doesn’t look like it’s going to be pretty.

Pete jumps on the apron to catch Cody’s attention, Dunne steps through the ropes only to be met with a knee from Cody knocking him back out of the ring. No sooner Pete is back outside the ring in comes Brandi as she starts to wale on Pete to try and exact some revenge herself.

The rapid slaps on the top of Pete’s head stops after only a brief moment as Pete shoves Brandi off of him and knocks her to the floor.

Pete stares at Brandi as if he is about to do something truly evil to Brandi.

Cody notices so he quickly requests a microphone to esure Pete hears what he has to say, wasting no time.

Cody
Hey!!!! Don’t touch her!!!!!! Don’t you dare lay a finger on her you son of a bitch, you want to fight? Let’s fight, hell I will even fight you with one hand tied behind my back. So come on!! Fight me!! You coward.

Cody drops the mic as Pete enters the ring, and the official backs him away.

Pete Dunne asks for a mic of his own, and the ring announcer obliges, giving it to him through the ropes.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

All I wanted was to congratulate you on your victory, in person. There was no need to get your wife involved in our affairs. You are testing my patience, Cody. You want a fight? You’ve got a fight, and you’re going to live to regret it. Believe me.

Pete Dunne drops the microphone and slips off his coat with fur lining around the neck of it. Cody keeps his eye on Dunne and Brandi is still on the ground stunned from the force of Dunne’s shove.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Are these two going to have a match right now?!

[Corey Graves]
No, Mauro. These two are going to have a FIGHT. Cody asked for it and Dunne is giving him what he asked for.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It seems that we’re going to have an impromptu match here on Anarchy, and from the looks of it.. It’s going to be raining down Anarchy on these two competitors.

[Mauro Ranallo]
These two aren’t friends, they aren’t foes, they are more than that. This has become personal, after Pete has put Cody’s wife, Brandi in harm’s way.. Cody’s manhood and as a husband, he has to stand up for what’s right, you don’t put your hand on a woman.

[Corey Graves]
Did you not just see what everyone else saw, Cody took Pete off the apron with a harsh knee and then Brandi started slapping the daylights out of The Bruiserweight. That was all in the name of self defense!

The Bruiserweight puts both of his hands up and each leg at a time, to prove he has nothing that resembles weaponry on his person. A smirk comes across his face as he points over at Cody.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Go on, do the deed.. Do exactly what you said you’d do. Put that arm behind your back, I want to see it as you do it ref, don’t try and pull anything Cody!

The referee goes over to Cody and checks him the same way he did to Dunne, and then takes the rope he’s handed by a stagehand and it’s inspected by Pete closely who doesn’t trust the ref entirely. Pete rips the ropes out of the referee’s hand and wants to do it himself instead.

[Corey Graves]
You want something done right, you go ahead and do it yourself.

Cody shrugs and lets Pete wrap the rope around the forearm of Cody and shoulder to remove any way of slipping through, and ties a double knot enough to make Cody wince at the roughness. Pete then shoves in the head of Cody, and is pushed to his corner by the referee several feet, Cody then fires back almost charging at him, and the referee has to get control of him too.

The referee goes back to the center and rings the bell for this match that has happened in the matter of minutes. Cody goes to exit the ring after Brandi tells him to come over there to help. Only to be stopped by Pete grabbing onto his wrist firmly. They lock eyes for a brief moment and Cody gets back into the ring, and sends Pete Dunne down with a right to the center of his head, Cody begins stomping Dunne yelling and screaming inaudibly as he continues to show Dunne he can fight with one arm behind his back.

Cody pulls Dunne up as he stand there staggered from the right hand that connected with his chin just a moment earlier. Cody runs to the rope jumps on the second and launches off connecting with the disaster kick.

Once Cody connects with the disaster kick he begins gloating his ego full of confidence that he has given himself beating on Pete Dunne with only one arm.

Cody manages to pick up Pete and spins him around setting up for a modified flat liner he calls Dark Matter. Cody connects!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen Cody is getting the job done with just one arm!

[Corey Graves]
Yeah but every up has it’s down, I have a sneaky feeling Pete is playing a bit of possum.

Cody picks Dunne back up and places him on the ropes when it seems Cody loses his balance or even tripped as he falls on the Matt whilst Pete is standing there finally realizing what is going on. Dunne looks to the crowd as his eyes light up, and slides out the ring. He reaches the apron and throws it up, and searches for something.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What can Dunne possibly be looking for under there? - NO .. NO..

Those sudden sounds of horror from Mauro Ranallo as Pete Dunne has in his mouth, the chain that hangs the cuffs and he pushes himself back onto the apron, dauntingly. Cody looks at Dunne with the handcuffs hanging out his mouth and begins to high tail it, The Bruiserweight speeds himself into the ring and catches Cody by sweeping his legs out from under him.

[Mauro Ranallo]
CODY HAS JUST BEEN TAKEN OFF HIS FEET BY PETE DUNNE!

[Corey Graves]
He just made him do a complete back flip the momentum of that kick and he has handcuffs in his teeth.

Pete grabs onto the arm of Cody after he has taken a nasty fall, and pulls him closer to the ropes and then latches one half of the cuffs to the second rope. Taking Cody by the hair, he puts him in a sitting up position, to straighten his tied arm to his back even more, with no movement. Then Dunne talks to Cody close to his face, Cody barely able to recognize where he's at.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

You made me..

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

YOU. MADE. ME. Do this to you Cody.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

If you had taken my warnings seriously, you wouldn't be in this position a week later. I'm going to break you apart, piece.. by piece.

And with that, Dunne slaps the other cuff onto Cody and tightens it up on his wrist, the pressure hurting him.

Dunne steps back and runs his hands through his hair and then runs his knee into the chest of Cody who is hanging there lifeless. Another knee, and another, and another until it takes effect and Cody gasps for breath.

The Bruiserweight then begins to send rapid forearms into the skull, about 10 to 15 times, and Cody's head whiplashes after the power of them.

[Corey Graves]
This is torture, this shouldn't be on t.v.. this calls for the police.

Dunne keeps landing Cody with vicious rights and lefts and then digs his knuckles into the top of Cody's skull, ripping open the skin after grazing it back and forth over an already bruised area. Cody starts to see red, but not in a way of his temper flaring. He's covered completely in his own blood.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Who would do such a thing to a human being, you've proven your point Pete, now get out of here. Cody has been brutalized with a crimson mask for his troubles, it makes me sick.

Pete puts both his arms up as security swarms the ring, and he rushes right through them and sends a kick up and low blows Cody whilst he's down. The security drags Pete back and several officials run out to check on Cody and his wife Brandi who are suffering in their own way.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Bruiserweight has gone too far and in his mind he believes it isn't far enough.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's what separates the sane from the insane, he's pushed the limitations of the human body and he still wanted to cause and inflict pain on Cody.

Pete Dunne has punched Cody's ticket, quite literally and most importantly, is this the last time we're going to see Cody in an XWL ring? Pete Dunne has a new theme that covers the entire arena, the fans boo him as he's forced to go out the ring and up the ramp and to the backstage.

The officials are still checking on Cody and on the titantron, Pete is backstage and confronted immediately by our general manager, Layla.

Layla
What in the hell was THAT?!

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

I don't have to explain myself to nobody. I took him out because he stood IN MY WAY.

Layla
I want you out of my arena, right now. You have a week to think about what you did, you're not invincible. I want a public apology from you, am I understood?

Pete Dunne nods his head up and down not really caring for what she has to say, but has to agree because she's the boss. Layla infuriatingly points for security to take him out of the arena and ban him for the rest of the night as XWL continues on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slothio
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:41 am

Normal Match

Winner:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearnixx
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:55 am

*Following a short commerical break, Anarchy resumes to the sight of the electric arena.  The fans are out of their seats screaming and chanting the three initials of XWL over and over again.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome back to Anarchy.  What a great show it has been so far and we are nowhere near finished yet.

[Corey Graves]
I have to agree with you Mauro.  Not to sell the rest of the show short, but I am so excited for tonight's main event where Sami Zayn and Dean Ambrose team up to take on D-Generation X.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Everything is in place to set up what should be one of Anarchy's greatest main events of all time.  But right now, we are going to head to the backstage area where we have one of XWL's newest signings standing by... a man who hopes to be in the main events himself someday... Johnny Gargano!

*The crowd roars in approval as the image of "Johnny Wrestling" is shown on the big titantron screen.  He appears calm and collected and is being addressed by an interviewer who is off screen.*

[Interviewer]
Johnny, first of all, congratulations on signing a brand new contract with XWL and welcome back to Anarchy.  But what the world wants to know is now that you're back.. what are your goals and aspirations here going forward?

[Johnny Gargano]
I can't tell you how good it feels to be back in XWL.  It's always been my dream to make it here and up to this point I've had mixed results.  I know I can do better which is why this time around I'm seizing the opportunity and grabbing a hold of the brass ring with both hands.  I'm in a good place both physically and mentally... the stars seem to have aligned... so it feels like right now is my time, and I'm going to capitalize on that.

[Johnny Gargano]
Tonight, I make my return against The Miz.  I saw that Miz had some choice words for me earlier on tonight, and I'd be lying if I said that some of them didn't hurt a little... but hey... sticks and stones right?  I mean, he might think that a match against me is a step down from what he's used to - being a former World Heavyweight Champion and all - but the fact is, when I am on my game I am as good as anybody else inside that ring.

[Johnny Gargano]
I'm no stranger to negativity.  Throughout my entire career, I've had people underestimate me... I've had people say that I'm "too small"... I don't have the "right look"... or that I'm simply "not good enough" to ever make anything of myself in this business.  And what Miz said is right: I've wrestled in my fair share of "bingo halls", but that's called paying your dues.  Usually, you have to start at the bottom to make it to the top, or that's how it should work at least.  Miz likes to say that he's worked for everything he's ever accomplished but from where I'm standing he hit the big time on his first attempt off the back of an awful MTV show.  While Miz made his wrestling debut in front of a sold out arena, I was wrestling in front of 5 people in some dingy back room of a warehouse in the middle of nowhere.  In the "real world" you work your way up the ladder and that's what I've had to do to get to this point.

[Johnny Gargano]
Now don't get me wrong, this isn't some underdog story.  I don't want anybody's pity.  I'm just pointing out how different The Miz and I are.  I'm here in XWL because this is my dream.  Ever since I was a little kid I've wanted to be World Champion... to prove that I am the best.  All the nay-sayers have just given me that much more motivation to prove that fact and show how wrong they are.  This... this is my life.  Miz on the other hand, he's here for the publicity.  He's here to enhance his own "brand".  He doesn't think the same way guys like me do... the "lifers".  He's here to make a splash so that he's noticed by Hollywood so that maybe some big shot director will sign him up for a blockbuster movie.  I guarantee you if he had a call right now to go and film a movie he'd be gone.  That's how much Miz really wants to be a wrestler.  He'd rather be the next Dwayne Johnson and leave all of this behind.

[Johnny Gargano]
But unfortunately for Miz, he doesn't have "the look".  His starpower is "too small".  And he's simply "not good enough" to make the "big-time" in Hollywood.  That's why we have to put up with the atrocities like Santa's Little Helper or The Marine series...  And that is why every week we have to continue to put up with his self-entitled rants on XWL programming.  It's actually a real shame that Hollywood don't want The Miz because neither does wrestling.

[Johnny Gargano]
Anyways, all jokes aside... it's good to be back.  I have a good feeling about this run.  I mean, if someone like Miz can be World Champ it should be a walk in the park for me right?   Just kidding... I don't have the kind of luck Miz has to fluke something like that.  But you can bet that I am going to work harder than anybody else on the roster to make it here.  I will be the first one at the arena and the last one to leave.  Give me an inch and I'll take a mile.  2018 is going to finally... finally... be my year... and that starts tonight.

[Johnny Gargano]
So Miz... underestimate me all you want.  It'll just make it that much easier for me.  Tonight I'm taking the W and moving up in the world past the likes of you and your giant ego... and I will show you exactly why everybody calls me "Johnny Wrestling".   See you out there... "champ".

*Gargano looks into the camera with a fire burning in his eyes before the feed fades away and Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slothio
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:32 pm

As Anarchy returns to the theme of Aiden English, the crowd begins boos the man who lost his Money in the Bank Qualifying match last week, as he walks out on stage... still holding the briefcase he took last week?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well ladies and gentlemen, this man right here certainly can't be coming out here tonight to talk about how satisfied he is with how things have been going lately.

[Corey Graves]
What do you mean, Mauro? Look at him! He still has the briefcase he won! He's in the match!

[Mauro Ranallo]
First of all, he stole that briefcase, he did not win it. And second, at least last time he tried to pull this it made some sort of sense! Do the people who actually won those qualifiers even still have those dummy briefcases? They don't even mean anything!

[Corey Graves]
Show some respect to our possible future Mr Money in the Bank!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ugh.

As Aiden has almost his way into the ring, the crowd beings to chant" Loser" at him, which he clearly does not appreciate. As the chanting continues, he clearly begins to grow more and more upset, and, as the cameras zoom in on his face, it seems some tears have begun to form. However, just as quickly, he seems to snap out of it and now seems to have more of a confused expression on his face as opposed to an upset one.

{Aiden English}
Wait wait wait, maestro if you please, cut my music. What do you all mean, "loser"? As you can clearly see, based on me having this briefcase, I am going to be one of the four participants in the Money in the Bank ladder match. You see, I feel the better individuals to be referring to as "losers" are D-Generation X.

Aiden takes a moment after this statement to laugh, as the crowd at first delivers a mixed reaction to that name, before moving on to full-fledged boos before they realized he just referred to the man who beat him last week as a "loser".

{Aiden English}
Listen, listen, listen! You don't have to believe it simply because I said so! though, to be honest, you cretins need to learn to start respecting those of a higher class than you such as I and the rest of the Cabinet. But now is not the time for such lectures. No, now is the time to explain just why D-Generation X are, as you all put it, "losers". First, let us begin with Triple H. Well, you all saw it last week, did you not? He had what is probably the greatest chance he is ever going to get during this half-baked reunion tour of his and Shawn Michaels, and he completely flounders it, losing his television title match. And to a hoodlum like Dean Ambrose of all people! For shame, for shame.

English makes a few "tsk, tsk, tsk" noises into the mic, before speaking again.

{Aiden English}
But, that pales in comparison to the failure that is Shawn Michaels. Now, mister Michaels, let me be honest with you. You were one of the greatest Intercontinental champions of all time, and without you, it's possible XWL would never have gotten as big as it did. However, did you notice certain words there? "Were", and "Did". You see, those days of glory are far over for you Shawn. You no longer are the man you used to be. That's why you feel so bad that you need to come back and prove you can still hang when you clearly can't. I mean, that's why you had to bring in your old pal to help you fight your battles, right? And it's also why you let your guard down, allowing me to successfully capture this.

English lifts up the briefcase, smiling at it and hitting it with his palm a few times, inciting the crowd.

DX theme music blasts through the arena which receives a mixed reaction off cheers and boos from the crowd as Triple H and Shawn Michaels come out onto the ramp way.

Shawn Michaels: Did I just hear you right did you just call us losers ? Jeez son I must have bashed you over the head to many times with the ladder last week. Do you not remember how that match went down? I beat you. I climbed the ladder and took down the briefcase not you. You stole the empty metal case jesus it is worthless there is nothing inside the thing and you are parading it around like it puts you in the mitb match well it doesn't you didn't qualify you weren't good enough and quite frankly boy you are starting to piss me off and well your also pissing the man off to the left off me as well and that is not a good idea.

The camera pans to Triple H and he definitely doesn't seem to be in the best of moods.

Shawn Michaels: Now you also want to be careful calling this guy a loser as quite frankly he feels cheated and right now we all know he should be wearing the television title right now. He had Ambrose beat all he needed to do was cover him and he would have won but no the bullet club got involved and then Ambrose decided to weasel his way out by hitting Triple H with a low blow and getting the win its a travesty I say travesty tell them Hunter.

Triple H: You damn right I should be the television champ right now. I know it, you know it, everyone here knows it. Ambrose I had you beat and mark my words the next time we face off for that title I will be taking it from you and that's a promise. I suppose there is a consolation prise as tonight me and Shawn get to beat you round this ring and Sami if you know what is good for you, you will just stay in your corner and let DX handle its business and say out of our way we will make sure there is still something left off Ambrose for you for your title defence though don't you worry about that. Hey Shawn why don't we get a little warm up in right now and go beat that nobody up in the ring.

Both men drop there microphones and walk down to the ringside area. They begin to encircle the ring making sure Aiden English can't escape.

The Pope comes sprinting through the crowd, favoring his ribs after the loss he took to Kenny Omega earlier in the night, and slides in the ring ready to back his teammate up

{D'Angelo Dinero}
What kind of a cowardice group would try and attack a man 2 on 1? Is that how DX rolls nowadays? No no no, see, I wasn't about to sit in the back and let my friend get jumped by two washed-up has beens. Not a chance in the world. I have followed you two childish frauds dirty up this wrestling business for years. And you both have a lot of sins that you need to atone for. Now get your punk asses in the ring, so Aiden and I can kick them.

Dinero launches his microphone at Triple H, and then knocks him off the apron to the outside, while HBK and Aiden go at it in the ring. Dinero lifts Triple H up and drops him on the barricade face first. Aiden backs HBK into a corner and starts hammering away on him

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh my goodness, The Cabinet is taking it to D-Generation X right here in front of us, Corey.. Look out, Look Out!

The Pope throws Triple H into the ring announcers barricade. Triple H is barely able to stand, using the barricade to prop himself up. Dinero pulls both his knee pads down and is setting up for the DDE. As he charges at Triple H, he ducks out of the way as Dinero goes crashing through the barricade

{Corey Graves}
Oh my god Mauro, Triple H may have just ended the short career of The Pope D'Angelo Dinero. But wait, look at Aiden in the ring!!

Aiden is on the top rope getting ready to hit a diving elbow drop on a prone Shawn Michaels. As he takes his dramatic leap of faith, Triple H slides into the ring and catches him midair for a sadistic Spinebuster. Aiden writhes on the canvas in pain as he can barely get up to a knee. He finally gets to his feet with the help of the corner turnbuckle, but is met swiftly with a Sweet Chin Music, followed by a Pedigree from The Game

{Mauro Ranallo}
Mamma Mia!

The D-Generation X theme beings to play, as Shawn Michaels and Triple H begin mocking Aiden English, who is now laying on the ground. They deliver a simultaneous crotch chop on top of him, as Anarchy rolls on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slothio
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:48 pm

Just wanted to quickly shout out some stuff that I've thought was awesome so far this show. (I mean, pretty much all of it) First off, I'm really looking forward to more of Ryan as Asuka and Josh as EC3, both have been pretty great so far. Oreo killed it as Kenny Omega, but let's be honest, when has he not. Tyler, that Chad Gable/ Eric Young segment was really fun, definitely looking forward to more of that. David's Alexa Bliss I'm also REALLY looking forward to more of, so good. Thought Plus's way of making what would be a fairly standard squash match into something more tailored to his character was pretty great, Miz was great, Cody/ Pete Dunne was great, Johnny Gargano was great, I mean, I'm running out of ways to basically say the whole shows been great. Cause it has been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:17 pm

We come across the farmhouse once more as we have earlier in the week. This time, outside of it we see the backside of the building, painted shutters opened up as the windows seemed to be cracked letting the wind blow in. It’s a nice day, with the sun shining, shimmering off the water which is crackling behind the house. On the dock, we find Chad Gable and Eric Young both sat in chairs which are leaned back. Eric Young seems content, finding the fishing pole in his hands to be absolutely soothing while Chad seems a lot less interested. He fiddles with the reel, but finds nothing that truly captures his attention before turning to Eric who immediately cuts him off.

“Don’t ask again.”

This shuts Chad down, who sighs and leans back. He looks around him, and takes a moment before looking back at Eric.

[Chad Gable]
This isn’t training.

Eric doesn’t look back at Chad but instead focuses on his lure in the water, making sure nothing gets past him.

[Eric Young]
What is it then?

[Chad Gable]
It’s, it’s- ugh. This is just, boring. When are we going to get to something? I want to learn!

[Eric Young]
You didn’t answer me.

[Chad Gable]
This is just, fishing. It’s stupid. It isn’t what I wanted.

[Eric Young]
What did you want?

[Chad Gable]
For you to train me, and to give me passion! To give me the heart that you rode your career on.

[Eric Young]
Then please be quiet, because you’re scaring the fish away.

Gable silences once more. He sits there for a few moments, then he finally loses his cool.

[Chad Gable]
This is bullshit Eric.

Eric sighs, leaning his rod against the cooler he has to his left before leaning back and watching the water, just enjoying the view. Eric doesn’t say a word, but just sits there as Chad leans forward, waiting for something.

[Chad Gable]
Say something!

Eric doesn’t move, just enjoying the life he has. It’s almost poetic in a way that he has found so much peace just on the water, watching what he loves in front of him. Nature.

[Chad Gable]
This isn’t what I signed up for. This isn’t what I wanted. I wanted to meet Eric Young. I wanted to meet the guy who walked into XWL in a cape and a stupid mask and ended up being a staple of the company. I wanted to learn from the guy who was told he’d never make it but busted his ass time and time again to prove every single doubter wrong. I wanted to meet the reason I joined XWL in the first place, the guy who gave me inspiration that I could make a name for myself there out of anywhere else. I wanted to meet the ultimate underdog!

[Eric Young]
The ultimate underdog, is bullshit.

Chad stops, these being the first words Eric has responded with in a brief amount of time. His jaw slacks as Eric turns to Chad finally.

[Eric Young]
There’s no such thing as the ultimate underdog kid. I was in XWL for four years. Four, long years I walked around the company and loved what I did and busted my ass to get to the top. I did things the right way. That’s all I ever did was the right way. What I got for my trouble were people like Matt Sydal and AJ Styles kicking me in my teeth and taking what should have been mine. Look where the cards landed. Those two are main components of the company and legends while I, am sitting in my chair, fishing, and talking to you. I think we know the way to get ahead in the wrestling world. You’re not Eric Young kid. I’m sorry to tell ya.

Young turns back, grabbing his pole and casting it out. Chad is stunned, his eyes wide with shock and disbelief. He takes a few double takes and then shakes his head.

[Chad Gable]
No.

[Eric Young]
What?

[Chad Gable]
The ultimate underdog, isn’t, bullshit.

[Eric Young]
Did you not just-

[Chad Gable]
The only thing that’s bullshit is the idea that you were my inspiration. I don’t know who you are, but you aren’t Eric Young. Eric Young gave a kid from Minnesota the guts to chase his dream. Eric Young inspired young kids all around the world to always do the right thing, even when the odds are against him. No matter what the cost, always do what is right. Lead, with your heart, not your ego. That isn’t the guy in front of me. The guy in front of me is some washed up fisherman who doesn’t get out much because the world around him is full of inspirational stories. People who have it way worse than him but all he can do is sit around and whine about how he never got his chance. The guy in front of me stopped listening to the music and started to listen to the people who cut him down.

Chad Gable stands, running a hand through his hair, speaking directly to Eric who looks up back at him.

[Chad Gable]
You’re right, I’m not Eric Young. I don’t want to be. Not if this is who he turns out to be. I want to keep listening to the music and I want to keep leading with my heart because wrestling, this industry that I chose, is all I want. I want to inspire people around the world that when someone looks at them and goes, “you’d have to be one in a million to do that” they could look back and say “I am that one in one million.” I want people to have the guts to stand against the odds because that’s what they believe is right. I don’t care if I’m a martyr for it and Sami Callihan kills me at Emergence, at least I’ll know I stood up for what is right. That I stood up for my love of wrestling and didn’t back down. That I, had the guts. I am that one in one million. I’m no Eric Young, I’m Chad Gable, and that’s damn good enough.

Gable turns away from Eric, walking back towards the house. Jerry, the camera man looks from Chad back to Eric who grins to the camera. Jerry’s voice comes from behind the camera.

[Jerry]
What are you smiling about?

Eric almost giggles.

[Eric Young]
He wanted me to give him heart. You can't teach heart. You can only bring it out of people. He already had it. Just needed a little nudge to get it out of him. Took a minute to realize he had it. Just like it’ll take him a minute to realize what I did today.

[Jerry]
What do you mean?

Eric holds up a finger signaling for Jerry to wait a moment. Sure enough, the voice of Chad Gable comes out from the quiet of the pond and woodland around, breaking the silence in the air in a moment of self revelation and eurika!

“HE TRAINED ME!”

Eric Young turns to Jerry and winks, having done his part. He then nods to the camera. With that, the camera pans out on the scene, blacking out for a moment before revealing words across the imagery of the farm house.

CHAD GABLE RETURNS NEXT WEEK

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
1x Intercontinental Champion as Chad Gable (2017)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taco
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:16 pm

Corey Graves
Folks, it has been a wild night so far and we are about to follow it up with something I've been curious about since last week. Women's champ Ruby Riot announced that she would be issuing a challenge to an up and coming talent this week. I've just been informed that the lucky lady this week will be...Sexy Star?

Mauro Ranallo
I don't know if I would call her "up and coming" but I guess since she isn't in XWL.

The Women's Champion in Action

Mauro Ranallo
What was that? That was barely even a match. I don't even know if that lasted five minutes.

Corey Graves
I think Ruby was just trying to send a message. Did you see the look on her face during the match? I'm pretty sure that she was picturing Natalya the whole time.

As Sexy Star quickly makes her way out of the ring and to the backstage area, Ruby retrieves her title and a microphone from the timekeeper and takes her place in the center of the ring before addressing the crowd.

RUBY RIOT!
Give it up for Sexy Star.  I think deep down she knew how that match would go but she still did it anyway. That takes guts. Do you know what else requires that kind of intestinal fortitude? Leading a revolution in the world's biggest wrestling company that has been growing stagnant for so long...But I'm doing it. Last week I told you all that I was going to be bringing in the women from the indie scene that would probably get overlooked by XWL if it wasn't for me. Did any of you ever expect to see Sexy Star in this ring? No, you didn't, but because of me you just did. I've recently been accused of forgetting who I am once I won the championship but that is clearly incorrect. Empowering women does not mean letting them walk all over you. It means opportunity. It means giving opportunities to those that have shown that they have earned it. I was lucky enough to be given one and I capitalized on it and that's why I am where I am today. Not everyone is so lucky. That is why I am using my position to throw a life preserver out to the women who are starting to drown  in the men's world that is professional wrestling. I have decided that at Emergence I will be giving another deserving woman an opportunity of a lifetime. At Emergence, a woman truly deserving will receive a match for MY Women's championship.

Ruby lowers the mic and smiles as she looks around the audience, but that smile doesn't last long because almost immediately it's wiped right off due to the sound of Natalya's theme.

The Queen of Harts makes her way out onto the stage, quickly descending down the ramp, a microphone tightly gripped in her hand. She's obviously growing frustrated given this ongoing situation between herself and Ruby Riot. Last week despite trying to get Ruby to listen to reason, she ate a Superkick and was left lying on the mat. As she reaches the ring she doesn't hesitate in stepping right into it, not showing a shred of caution over the woman that nearly relocated her jaw a week ago.  

[Natalya]
You can keep your life preserver, I have a feeling you'll be needing soon...

While the audience certainly loved that "zing" responding with audible "ohhhhhhs" and cheers, Ruby is far from amused.

[Natalya]
Was this little stunt supposed to impress me? You do realize you gave this "opportunity' tonight to a woman that recently on the independent scene you claim to be an advocate for...intentionally INJURED an actual up and comer. There's a reason no one here believed they'd ever see her in XWL, it's because she is an example of what is wrong in Wrestling, and our General Manager doesn't want her insecurity to taint the division we have built from the ground up into the best Women's Division in the entire world. Then again I guess I shouldn't be too surprised by this, should I? Since you're quickly becoming a problem in Women's Wrestling yourself, now aren't you? Avoiding stepping in the ring with me like I'm the plague....or maybe I'm simply the cure for the actual plague, stand in front of me, hm? I'm going to cut to the chase, I'm out here tonight for the same reason I've come out here week after week now...I want you, and I want your title too. In case this hasn't sunk in already, allow me to make this CRYSTAL clear. I am not going anywhere, you can keep telling me no, you can try to ignore me, you can cheapshot me...but all it does is motivate me that much more to keep doing it until you agree to put that title on the line against ME!

Ruby lets out a long dramatic groan before snapping at Natalya.

RUBY RIOT!
Can you get a grip you little GNAT! You are done with this! You are NOT getting another title shot against me! You need to open your ears and listen to me when I tell you to march your washed up ass back where you came from and get off of my back. Nothing you can say to me right now is going to change my opinion of you. You had a chance and you failed. Why should you get another? You don't think any of the other women backstage want a shot as well? Yet, you don't see them nagging like a petulant little puppy every single week. No, they know they have to earn a shot. Step down and shut the hell up!

[Natalya]
Tell you what, you want me to shut up so bad? SHUT ME UP THEN! And do it without having to cheapshot me, face me in THIS ring...put your pride, and your title on the line, and SILENCE ME! Do what I have begun to doubt that you're capable of doing. DEFEAT ME, show them, show everyone in the back that I'm "washed up" that I'm a "failure" that you're THE GATEKEEPER! If you're so much better than me, if you are the future and I've overstayed my welcome, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! It should be that easy, you've got someone that doesn't deserve your time, constantly interrupting it? DEAL WITH THEM! Call my bluff, give me what I want, what I have hounded you for, for...what 2 months now? So that you can finally without a shadow of a doubt that I am as "unworthy" as you say I am!

Ruby simmers for a second and stares at Natalya, thinking about what she said before quietly responding.

RUBY RIOT!
You know what Natalya? You are right. You are never going to get it through your thick skull without a little help. So...you want one more match. I guess I can make that happen. On one condition.

Mauro Ranallo
She's giving her a match? I didn't think I'd see the day.

RUBY RIOT!
If you want that match, it happens on my terms. We've all heard about how you began your career in the Hart Dungeon. Well...you are going to end it in my dungeon. If you want this title, I get you in a Steel Cage match at Emergence. But if...no, when...you lose, you not only leave me alone but you leave XWL. It's time to put up or GET OUT Natalya!

Before the crowd had any chance, or Natalya herself to get excited over Ruby's admission...it's immediately taken away as Ruby tacks on a condition that, certainly makes this less than easy to agree to. Natalya stands there for a moment, taken a bit slightly by it, but then a peculiar smile forms on her face as she shakes her head.

[Natalya]
Is that supposed to deter me? Oh no, now when I fail, like I always do...I HAVE TO LEAVE XWL! How can I agree to such a definitive end? IM NOT READY TO MEET MY MAKER YET! NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

As Natalya has a rather over the top reaction, which reeks of sarcasm, she soon turns quite serious.

[Natalya]
I guess it's a good thing I'm not going to lose.

With that calmly said remark, the audience comes alive, loving her confidence, and given that they've seen her pick up two big wins at the last 2 PPVs...hey, they've got the confidence in her too.

[Natalya]
I ACCEPT! Because if that's what it takes to get you to Woman up, and do your damn job as Champion, then so be it. You need to be taught a very valuable lesson in humility, you need to learn that just because you have THAT, doesn't mean you're The "GATEKEEPER" you are nothing more than an entitled little brat! Last time I checked, I'm not the one that's been running scared for almost 2 months now. So as far as I'm concerned, a Steel Cage guarantees one thing, you've got nowhere to run, and NOWHERE TO HIDE! I have been scratching and clawing my way to this moment, and at Emergence? I WILL EMERGE AS YOUR NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

The audience is fired up by Natalya's words cheering quite loudly, but Ruby just rolls her eyes tossing her microphone down and she begins to walk forward to leave. But as she does, she goes out of her way to ensure she bumps into Natalya, one last measure of disrespect. As she brushes past Natalya, bumping her aside, she smirks, walking to the ropes, stepping halfway through....ONLY FOR NATALYA TO YANK HER BACK INTO THE RING BY HER HAIR! As if Ruby were a child yanked by their ear, she's helplessly flailing about, swings her elbow back to try and land a shot that'll free her...but Natalya outright ducks it, then releases Ruby grabbing her arm that had flown at her, pulls her into a single underhook, quickly hooks the other arm, then hoists The Women's Champion high into the air before swinging down chest first into both knees with The Hart Attack 2.0! The audience erupts in loud cheers as Ruby lies on the mat, the roles reversed from last week.

Mauro Ranallo
If Natalya can hit that at Emergence, we may very well have ourselves a NEW Women's Champion.

Corey Graves
But if Ruby hits that superkick, like she did last week...we'll be watching Natalya walk up that ramp, and out of XWL.

Mauro Ranallo
All speculation aside...I am a bit worried by this stipulation...it feels like it could go wrong very easily, in many ways...I hope Natalya truly knows what she's doing by agreeing to those terms.

Corey Graves
It's simple, she wanted the match so bad? She needed to give up something, and if after all this time that she's claimed Ruby was scared of her, if she loses? Then how could she show her face around XWL anymore anyways?

Ruby writhes on the mat, rolling around clutching her chest, Natalya gives her a less than "friendly" nudge with her boot, swiftly kicking her under the bottom rope and out of the ring. She then spots The Women's Championship on the mat, the same title that was nearly hers 2 weeks ago, and picks it up, lifting it into the air with a smile as she stares at it.

It's all she's wanted for going on 8 years now...to be XWL Women's Champion...but if she fails one more time...she'll have to leave XWL. As Natalya continues to gaze at the title, the scene comes to a close.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:11 pm

The audiences boos as Carmella skips out onto the stage, before turning and moon walking.

Corey Graves
There it is! The best moon walk in the business!

Mauro Ranallo
The King of Pop would be proud!

Carmella continues down the ramps, baiting fans into a high five only for her to pull her hand away at the last second.

Mauro Ranallo
Well partner, this whole Money in the Bank match took a turn for the worst for Carmella when Nia Jax entered the fray.

Corey Graves
Nia is a force to be reckoned with, Mauro. She got her hands on Carmella last week and completely decimated Liv Morgan! It was brutal!

Making her way into the ring now, Carmella demands a microphone from the ringside crew. She gets her wish.

Mauro Ranallo
With these women set to compete in the Money in the Bank ladder match, you have to wonder.. what's next? We're still weeks away from Emergence!

Corey Graves
Quiet down, Mauro. The Princess is about to speak!

As Carmella goes to speak, the audience begins booing again, not wanting to hear what Carmella has to say.

CARMELLA
You people shut your mouths when the Princess of Staten Island is speaking!

The audience continues.

CARMELLA
Oh yeah... like I'm going to take crap from stupid people in stupid ol' Idaho!

The audience's boos have become deafening now, while Carmella laughs at all of them.

CARMELLA
You people are too much! I can't believe you'd actually take offense to that. I mean, are you actually proud to live here?.. Whatever, doesn't matter. I came out her to talk about last week. It was supposed to be an amazing week. Everything was going great! I caught up on all my soaps, I finally had the time to listen to J.T.'s new albums, I had an amazing mani-pedi sesh... I mean, look at these!

Carmella raises her hand to show the camera her neat shiny fingernails.

CARMELLA
Everything was perfect.. like me.. until I arrived at the arena for Anarchy. Luckily, unlike the week before, no one was trying to pat me on the head.. but walking through the backstage area was a nightmare. First, I didn't have my own locker room that I SPECIFICALLY request every week. I had to get ready in a random locker room! A random locker room! Are you freakin' kidding me?! All of the XWL staff know I have a whole list of things I require in MY locker room each week. I got none of that! Ever since I went out of my way to take MY Miss Money in the Bank briefcase, I've been treated like crap here.

Carmella looks to be on the verge of tears. She takes a moment to collect herself before continuing.

CARMELLA
Anyway, after I get ready, I leave the locker room an continue down the hall backstage. This week as different, usually it's super quiet and everyone minds their own business.. for the most part. Last week, it was so loud! People were yelling, security were all over the place. At this point, I just wanted a cup of coffee to calm down. When I finally got to the coffee machine, some freakin' moron broke the coffee pot! Coffee was everywhere! How am I supposed to wrestle without my coffee?! This place is getting ridiculous! Then it was time for my.. "match" versus Liv Morgan.

The audience begins to cheer Liv's name.

CARMELLA
I was all warmed up, ready to teach Liv a lesson. Then all of a sudden, I'm attacked by that... that monster, Nia Jax! Which wouldn't have happened if I had my damn coffee! Seriously, can you believe Nia Jax?! She actually had the audacity to put her hands on the most.. FABULOUS woman in all of XWL, the next Miss Money in the Bank! She attacked Liv to but... who honestly cares about Liv? Ugh! This whole Money in the Banks thing is a mess! I mean, I took the Miss Money in the Banks briefcase fair and square, but now I have to fight for it? Please tell me how that's even fair? I mean, Liv I can handle... who couldn't? But Nia Jax? Nia Jax shouldn't even be allowed in this division! She's like three of me! That is not fair!

The audience boos Carmella making fun of her opponents.

CARMELLA
Honestly, I don't think Layla is doing a good job. I mean, Liv and Nia? They're not Miss Money in the Bank material. They don't deserve to be Miss Money in the Bank! Seriously, didn't they just pop up? I've been here for months making chicks look stupid. I deserves this.. Layla knows it, I know it, and all of you people know it. So honestly, we should just cancel the match and give the Miss Money in the Banks briefcase back to the person it rightfully belongs to.. the Princess of Staten..

Carmella is interrupted.

The crowd give Liv the opposite reaction they've been giving Carmella as Liv hops out on stage! Liv's midsection is bandaged tightly from the brutal assault from Nia last week. Liv is armed with a microphone and smiles brightly down on the crowd

[Liv Morgan]
Yo yo yo I-DA-HO! Liv Morgan is in da house!

The crowd eat up the young superstars words as she begins to slowly walk down the ramp towards and annoyed looking Carmella

[Liv Morgan]
You think that you deserve that Money in the Bank briefcase more than me? Or even Nia? You're loco girl. I've busted my tail to not only get a contract here in XWL but to qualify for this match. Layla is my home girl because she doesn't hand out anything to anyone. That means you Carmella

Liv walks up the stairs and on to the apron. He points to her hat that reads 'Liv on and fight!'. She is careful bending down to get into the ring through the ropes. When she does she stands across the ring from Carmella

[Liv Morgan]
I watched XWL enough to know that you don't play well with others. But last week I saved you! Nia was about to flatten you like road kill in the street and I pulled you off her shoulders because common courtesy. And when it was time to repay that kindness what did you do? You left me for dead. Yo, at the time, I was mad buggin that you did that but....

Liv looks Carmella up and down with a disapproving look

[Liv Morgan]
What should I expect from the thief of Staten Island?

Carmella mouth is agape from being called such a vile and untrue thing! The crowd however agree and cheer at the dig

[Liv Morgan]
You haven't earned anything. You brag about beating April and I can tell that was quite a feat. But I wasn't just handed this chance. I beat a former Women's Champion too, Mia Yim. I fought hard to get here and I'm not just gonna let it slip through my fingers. I'm not afraid to take you down and I'm not afraid of Nia Jax either

Corey Graves
Don't be so quick to speak there Liv.

Mauro Ranallo
Here comes the monster of the Women's division here in XWL. Nia Jax!

Nia Jax appears on the titantron, only recognized by her eyes which take up the full screen. She looks from left, then to right, soaking in the crowd as her theme song plays.

The camera pans out, revealing all of Jax now as she stands on the stage, eyes glued to the ring. She holds a mic in her hand, which signals her music to slowly quiet out until there is nothing but the crowd left. She takes a second, then raises the mic.

[Nia Jax]
I'm not one for talking, but I have a few things I need to set straight out here.

The crowd boos her but she pays them no mind, her attention glued to the ring.

[Nia Jax]
First and foremost if I haven't instilled fear in the both of you already then I haven't done my job. Which means I need to walk down to that ring, right here, right now, and lay you both out, again.

The crowd almost pops in a mixed reaction but Nia continues through it nonetheless.

[Nia Jax]
In case you missed it, I'm not like most girls. I don't come down to this ring, and talk about my fingernails. I don't dance on the stage, nor any other that Carmella is familiar with. I don't yap and yap about how much I love to be here like Liv Morgan. I don't get cocky, like Dana Brooke did. What I do, is destroy each and every one who steps in front of me. That's what I'm good at and the past few weeks have proven it as I've ran over three of the best female wrestlers on the roster, with ease. But, that's not what I'm here for.

Nia has made it about halfway down the ramp at this point, looking over the two women in the ring and darting a glance into the rampside seating area before continuing with a smirk.

[Nia Jax]
I'm here to remind both of you that Emergence isn't between the two of you. It isn't a beauty competition. It's a fight. With ladders, and fists, and pain. Stuff that you two will get to know very, very well, that much I can assure. And after I mangle your pretty little faces which got you this job in the first place, I'll climb that ladder and pull down that briefcase just to go and walk through whoever the champion is after Emergence too.

Carmella takes issue with Nia's words.

CARMELLA
Now wait just a second there, sweetheart. I don't think that you..

Carmella points to Nia.

CARMELLA
or you..

She points to Liv now.

CARMELLA
..know who you're going to be in the ring with. Do you two honestly think I'm just going to stand by and let you take what I have already proven belongs to me? Do you think I'm just going to let anyone not named Carmella take my baby? Not a chance. There's a reason why I earned a championship match a few months back. I am smarter and far more skilled than ANY woman on this roster. Like it or not, it's the truth. Unfortunately, I had that championship opportunity ruined by that little weasel, Alexa Bliss. I will be damned if I'm going to have this new opportunity taken from a chick that walks around in a Hefty trash bag...

Carmella points out the outfit of Nia Jax. The audience boos Carmella's rude remark. Carmella nonchalantly shrugs off the audience's reaction and continues.

CARMELLA
..and some chick that is low-key such a fan of mine, that she completely copped my style. Like, seriously? You couldn't have worn anything else, Liv? What's that saying? Oh.. often imitated, never duplicated. No matter how hard you try, you'll never be as.. FABULOUS as me! Look.. I had one opportunity ruined for me. If you honestly think I'm going to let it happen again, you both have another thing coming. I don't care how big and powerful you are or how confident you are.. When it's all said and done, the Princess of Staten Island ALWAYS gets what she wants.

Liv rolls her eyes at Carmella

[Liv Morgan]
Except the Women's title right? You never got that. Stealing your style? Don't even get me started right now because I never copied your Jersey Shore trash honey. I've always been Liv and I always will be so if you're done comparing fashion styles maybe we can get back to the real convo of Money in the Bank

Liv turns her eyes to Nia, deciding to ignore Carmella for the time being

[Liv Morgan]
I've met people like you. You were probably picked on about your looks your whole life and now that you're here you've turned it into something to hate on. Look, girls can look beautiful AND kick ass. You don't have to pick one or the other so never let anyone tell you otherwise to all the girls sitting in the audience and watching at home. People will try to tear you down but you wipe the dirt off your shoulders and keep it moving. Which is exactly what I'm going to do. Moving towards Money in the Bank where the odds are on the same playing field. Because suddenly your size, your best weapon, becomes your weakness. You can't scale that ladder as fast as I can. You can't move around the ring as fast as I can. And if my fist and kicks aren't getting it done than hitting you with a ladder will have to do

Liv points back to her hat

[Liv Morgan]
Liv on and fight. Something I've been doing my whole life and when it comes to Money in the Bank I'll keep doing it until I've pulled down that briefcase. I have respect where it's due, but that doesn't mean I won't do whatever it takes to win. I hope you two are ready for the fight I'm going to bring

Just when you thought things couldn't get any better, this woman comes out. All three women turn to look up the ramp as the General Manager of Anarchy is given a warm welcome from the Boise crowd. A microphone is held in her hand as she approaches the top of the stage and stops. Layla doesn't follow in the footsteps of the others. She doesn't move down the ramp. She stays at the very top and center of the stage.

[LAYLA EL]
Ladies, pardon the interruption but I wanted to come out here before the three of you got physical with one another. We're only two episodes of Anarchy away from Emergence where the three of you will step into that ring and compete in a ladder match to determine who will be the new Miss Money in the Bank! And I selected all of you for very good reasons.

Layla turns her attention towards Nia Jax.

[LAYLA EL]
Nia Jax. You're not like most girls. You're a destroyer! You're not here to try and put on the best match possible and having a woman like you will only make the match that much better. You aren't going to try and risk your body doing these insane spots that could cost you the match. I like it. Not to mention, unlike Carmella and Liv Morgan, you have a legacy to live up to. After all, your cousin was a great World Heavyweight Champion during his time.

Then towards Liv Morgan.

[LAYLA EL]
Liv Morgan. When I saw you I knew there was something about you that I liked. You had this spark and fire to you that not many women have because it's not something you can learn. From the very first moment we met, I knew that I had to give you a chance in my woman's division because I knew you wouldn't let me down. You defeated Mia Yim, a woman who was once so commonly associated with the word 'dangerous' and you haven't looked back since.

And finally, towards Carmella.

[LAYLA EL]
Carmella. You've gone a little under the radar lately. While woman like Ruby Riot and Natalya have been doing amazing things on the frontline of this division... you've been making waves in your own right. Though I may not agree with some of the decisions that you have made, I cannot deny that you have proven how determined you are to be THE woman of this division. This match could use someone like you. Someone who's not afraid to play dirty.

The General Manager pauses and she lets the words of encouragement sink in for all three women. She then begins to once again speak to all three women at the same time, not to anyone specific.

[LAYLA EL]
I think... I think something has gone over your heads though. All of you want to go back and forth with each other and that's perfectly acceptable! I love how much this means to the three of you, but I want you three to look at one another and count the heads in that ring. One. Two. Three. I see three heads and traditionally, a Money in the Bank Ladder Match must have at least four participants in order to be deemed valid. We already know the three of you will be in this match but who is the fourth woman? Ask and you shall receive.

For once, all three women in the ring seem to be on the same page because of what Layla brought to their attention. Confusion shared between the three of them. Layla doesn't say anything else as she lowers her microphone and takes a step back. Her gaze turning behind her to the curtain.

Who could the fourth woman be?

Maybe ALEXA BLISS?

Could it be SASHA BANKS?
nah she's buried alive still

Is it going to be ASUKA?

IT'S SASHA BANKS! The crowd was silent as her theme music filled the arena and her graphics light up the stage. They weren't silent because they didn't have any reason to care. Most of them were silent because no one was expecting to see Sasha Banks tonight - let alone in the Money in the Bank ladder match. We all thought she was buried alive! We all thought the Boss' career had been ended when she had tons of dirt piled on top of her back when she faced Natalya at Breakthrough!

[COREY GRAVES]
WHAT!? There's no way! This has to be a cruel joke!

[MAURO RANALLO]
That doesn't look like a joke. That looks like the Boss!

Out from behind the curtain emerges the former Woman's Champion, Sasha Banks! Confident strut still in her step despite missing a couple of months of action. It was about now that the fans broke from their muted state and the boos began to pile on top of one another.

The Boss cups her hand around her ear and listened to the response she was given. Not so much a warm welcome but it was still music to her ears and the devious grin backed that up.

[SASHA BANKS]
That's what I wanna hear!

Her signature pose was then done at the top of the ramp.

[COREY GRAVES]
Can someone explain to me how this is fair?

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'm not sure I'm following you. Could you care to explain

[COREY GRAVES]
Sasha Banks is gone for months, comes back and on her first night back, our General Manager puts her in Money in the Bank? I still don't understand why Carmella wasn't just handed the Money in the Bank briefcase in the first place! Nia doesn't deserve it. Liv Morgan doesn't deserve it. Sasha Banks definitely doesn't deserve it!

Sasha turns her head and glances back at our General Manager. With her hand extended, Sasha asked for the microphone that Layla was using a couple moments ago. Layla obligates to Sasha's request and hands her the microphone before retreating backstage. The Boss' fingers wrapped tightly around the microphone's hand as her body turned back around to face the ring and the sea of people. Plenty of boos were still thrown in her direction which again, they only made Sasha smile even brighter. The Boss cleared her throat and brought the microphone closer to her mouth while ignoring any fans who tried to stop her from talking.

[SASHA BANKS]
Three months and a lot has changed... hasn't it? I don't know you.

Sasha pointed at Nia Jax.

[SASHA BANKS]
You look like someone who straight up ripped off Carmella's image.

She was pointing at Liv Morgan as she said that.

[SASHA BANKS]
And you! I know you! I can see that you're still as irrelevant as ever.

It looks as if Carmella is about to run her mouth some more but Sasha quickly interrupts.

[SASHA BANKS]
No. No. No. This is my turn to talk. You had your chance. You've had three months to talk amongst yourselves and there wasn't a damn thing that I could do about it. I had to sit there and listen to all of you bicker about this and moan about that. I've had to sit back and listen to my dear ol' friend named Natalya pull the same thing she's done for the past two years in hope that it's finally going to work. I've had to sit back and listen to Ruby Riot act like she's the gatekeeper of the division or something like that? Nah, sister. You're looking at the gatekeeper right here. You're looking at the measuring stick of this division... and it pains me that I've been stuck in a hospital bed for the past three months with literally nothing to do besides crying because of how much pain I was in. I couldn't sleep some nights before my back just would not let me. All it wanted to do was remind me that it was slammed off the corner of a tombstone made of solid concrete.

Her hand that wasn't holding the microphone reached around and rubbed her lower back - the same area that bounced off the tombstone in her Buried Alive match with Natalya. Surely she wasn't one hundred percent still. There was no way she could be in such a short period of time.

[SASHA BANKS]
And I had a lot of time to think. I asked myself a lot of questions but one question that would not stop racing through my mind was is all of this still worth it? Was it worth it to be on the road for nearly thee hundred days a year? Was it worth it to continue to put my body on the line like I have been? Was it worth it to continue to give one hundred and ten perfect into every match that I put on? I could be sitting at home right now, not worrying about a thing and living out the rest of my life in luxury. I wouldn't have to worry about any more bumps or bruises. I wouldn't have to worry about waking up at six o'clock each and every morning to make sure I make it to my flight... and no, for a little I didn't think this was worth it. I was ready to give up and I was ready to accept that I can't do this. I don't have what it takes... but I then had an epiphany one night. This little girl came to me in a dream of mine.

Sasha used her hand to measure out this "girl's" height.

[SASHA BANKS]
She stood about this tall. I used to know her. She's grown up a lot over the years. She didn't need to tell me her name because I know that her name was Mercedes KV. What am I doing? She asked. Mercedes stood there and reminded me of everything that I've done to get to where I am. She reminded me of everything that I've given up to get to this point in my career. All the sleepless nights. All the hours spent training in a ring. All the... All the friendships I've lost because being the best was the only thing that mattered to me... and she was right. I've come too far and worked too hard to give up now... I'm not someone who is supposed to back down from a fight and give up when the going gets tough. I'm the BOSS and I'm the BOSS for a reason and that is because I'm not a scared little girl anymore. I'm not the girl who's going to run from a fight anymore. I'm the girl who's going to bring the fight.

One corner of her lips pulled to a smirk.

[SASHA BANKS]
And that's why I was chosen to be in this match. Layla knows that I'm someone who is going to bring the fight and I'm someone who is going to give everything that she has in order to win this match. Emergence is going to be my re-emergence because I'm going to climb that ladder and you're going to call me Miss Money in the Banks by the end of the night... and uhh... you can BANK on that, ladies!

Her microphone is tossed to the ground as the Boss stares down the ramp at the three other women she'll be sharing the ring with at Emergence. Her theme begins to play again.

And we fade to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:54 am

Normal Match

After both men have made their entrances, they back into their respective corners, as the ref prepared to ring the bell.

{Mauro Ranallo}

Well Corey, we're about to see a rematch of a match from a couple of weeks ago, and I know Aiden English can't be happy about the fact that he lost last time, so let's see how he changed things up this time around.

{Corey Graves}
Well, whatever changes he decided to make to do better here tonight, I'm sure none of them factored in having been hit by both a Pedigree and Sweet Chin Music beforehand. How is this fair?

After some time, the referee finally calls for the bell to ring. Aiden English runs at Daniel Bryan, until....

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh my God!

.... he gets hit by a running knee strike by Daniel Bryan!

{Corey Graves}
No!

After quickly hitting his finishing move, Daniel Bryan pins Aiden English for the

3!

{Mauro Ranallo}
I can't believe it! Daniel Bryan just defeated Aiden English in record time!

{Corey Graves}
Please tell me how this is fair!

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh, get over yourself.

Daniel Bryan climbs up to the top turnbuckle and begins to chant "YES" with the crowd, as Anarchy rolls on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearnixx
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:11 am

Normal Match

*15 minutes into the match*

*The match has been back and forth up to this point.  The Miz has realized that Johnny Gargano isn't as much of a pushover as he thought and has decided enough is enough - he's getting out of dodge.  This is far too much effort for him.  He leaves the ring under a volley of boos from the fans as Gargano looks on with a "Wtf expression" on his face.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
And it looks like The Miz has had enough!

[Corey Graves]
Can you blame him?  He's an A-lister!  He's the most must see XWL superstar of all time!  Why should he be wasting his time on the likes of Johnny Gargano... someone who's nowhere near his level and just doesn't know when to stay down!?

*Miz grabs his jacket and sunglasses from the announce table and begins to round the ring towards the entrance ramp... but he's taken out by a flying Gargano out of nowhere who hits him with a suicide dive into the barricade!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama mia!  Johnny Gargano out of nowhere!

*The crowd goes beserk as Johnny Wrestling gets to his feet all fired up.  The begin to chant his name as he pulls Miz to his feet and throws him into the ring.  He goes for the cover.*

KICK OUT!

*Miz gets his shoulder up at the last possible moment.  A brief show of frustration clouds the face of Gargano before he realizes he needs to capitalize.  He again pulls Miz to his feet but somehow he gets a second wind and spins Gargano around and as quick as a flash hits a SKULL CRUSHING FINALE!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
SKULL CRUSHING FINALE OUT OF NOWHERE!

[Corey Graves]
Count to a hundred!  This one's over!

KICK OUT!

*The crowd who had been silenced by the sudden finishing maneuver now erupt into a frenzy.  Johnny Gargano is still in this and Miz cannot believe it!*

[Mauro Ranallo]
Can you believe this?!  What heart, what resilience by Johnny Wrestling!

*Miz is infuriated and is right in the face of the referee protesting.  He is certain that was a three count and he should have won.  Meanwhile, unbeknownst to him, Gargano has somehow risen to his feet... he rolls Miz up from behind...*

3!

JOHNNY GARGANO IS VICTORIOUS!

Winner: Johnny Gargano

*Gargano rolls out of the ring before Miz can even figure out what happened.  He stands on the entrance ramp with one arm raised in victory and the other holding his head still feeling the effects of the devastating Skull Crushing finale.  Miz is gobsmacked with his mouth wide open at what just happened.  The crowd are blowing the roof off the place!*

[Corey Graves]
I... I'm speechless!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a way to make a comeback!  Pinning a former World Heavyweight Champion!  Johnny Wrestling!... Johnny Gargano has arrived!

*Gargano chuckles to himself at the tantrum Miz is throwing in the ring.  Miz corners the referee and screams in his face, blaming him for the loss.  The last image we see is Gargano slowly backing up the ramp, performing a bowing motion to the fans showering him in adoration before raising both of his arms in triumph.*

*Anarchy again fades to a commercial break...*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearnixx
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:15 am

Great show so far guys.

But I do have to ask what is up with all the jobber/squash matches this show?

There's Aliyah, Sexy Star, Piper Niven, Rhyno and Sin Cara twice... twice?!  What did he do to deserve this? #RespectSinCara

It's still a great show but it seems a little excessive to me (actually very excessive).  Please don't hate me. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:31 am

We see Sami Zayn backstage getting his arm and shoulder taped up, Renee Young comes up to Zayn.

Renee
Sami, we all saw what happened last week. You took a pretty big bump on your shoulder. Everyone is wondering, will you be able to compete tonight? Or even at Emergence>

Sami smiles and grabs his Championship from off the bench he was sitting, he places it on the un-injured shoulder.

Sami Zayn|World Champion

I messed up my shoulder pretty bad and actually separated it, but that doesn't matter. It's not going to stop me from going out there and competing tonight or at Emergence where I defend this Title against Dean Ambrose, the same man I'm tagging with tonight.

Renee
Do you think you two can co-exist long enough to pull out a victory tonight?

Sami starts to speak but is interrupted by a familiar voice

??
I can answer that one.

Sami Zayn and Renee both turn around to see the World Television Champion standing before them. Dean carries on before Sami can say anything

[Dean Ambrose]
See, i'm not really sweating DX tonight. Because last week I was basically in a handicap match with those two and I still managed to retain this

Dean gestures to his prized possession, his title laying over his shoulder

[Dean Ambrose]
Tonight is business as usual and that business and winning matches. I can't say you've been too great at that lately Zayn so tonight you follow my lead. Let me handle the heavy lifting I mean...You wouldn't want to hurt you shoulder anymore than you already have right? Might give yourself more of an excuse when I pin you and take your World Heavyweight Championship

Sami chuckles, he re-positions his Championship and looks Dean in his eyes.

Sami Zayn|World Champion

There's no need to worry about me Dean, I don't need to use my arm to put my boot through someones teeth. Just don't get in my way tonight and we'll be fine.

Sami goes to leave but suddenly stops.

Sami Zayn|World Champion

Oh, you may want to make a dentist appointment for after Emergence, just trying to look after you, buddy.

Sami pats Dean on the shoulder and walks off.

(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(2X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins & Sister April)
(2X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(1X Champion of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:36 am

The crowd comes to life as the theme erupts over the airwaves. The titantron takes over with images of John Cena who doesn’t miss out on long before bursting out on stage as his theme carries him from the back. He is smiling, arms extended as he makes his way out on stage, looking around at the cheering crowd.

“We got a lot going on we need to talk about. And I’m ready!”

Cena says to the camera, only barely able to be heard over the sound of the crowd. He comes to the position of attention on the top of the ramp, smirking before saluting the camera and the ring. He takes off, coming down the ramp in a sprint, not getting the chance to high five the kids in the front row. He jumps, ducking under the bottom ropes, hitting the ring. He hits his feet, standing and looking around at the crowd.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen, Cenation is alive and well here in Idaho!

[Corey Graves]
Can you not hear the booing?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Not over the cheers I can’t.

[Corey Graves]
You’re almost as delusional as John is Mauro. He isn’t liked by anyone and he got what was coming to him from Nakamura and he’s going to get what is coming to him tonight too.

Cena finds himself a mic by this point, rounding the ring and twirling it in his hand as he walks. John smirks as he brings the mic up to his lips, speaking directly into it, looking into the camera.

[John Cena]
It’s been a hectic couple of weeks, huh?

Cena almost chuckles, taking a moment to readjust his hat before continuing.

[John Cena]
I got some good news, and I got some bad news. So, I’m going to start with the good news. The good news, to me, is that come Emergence, I will be competing in my first Money in the Bank Ladder Match since returning to XWL. This will be the first time I am set in this environment since the landscape here has changed. And changed, it truly has. At Emergence I go against three individuals who all have a claim to stake at that briefcase and with it, a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd pops, but some boo him to which Cena nods.

[John Cena]
Some people are happy that I am going to be clashing for that opportunity. Some, are still stuck on the fact I just walked away from one of the toughest rivalries of my career in the form of The Miz and AJ Styles, which towards the end focused heavily on the strap that every single male superstar in the back wants. The World Heavyweight Championship. And that’s fine. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and you don’t have to like the fact that I’m in this match. Just understand that I went through two other hungry guys, and earned my spot, just like everyone else in this match. They want it, just as bad as I do. If not worse.

[John Cena]
I have three hungry guys who haven’t been near that top title in a long time. We have Shawn Michaels, the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion. That dude is so popular he had a tournament named after him. Now he’s back, running with his friend Triple H, breaking rules and raising hell.

The crowd boos Shawn as Shawn hasn’t been the best influence upon returning.

[John Cena]
You don’t have to like him, but what Shawn has gave to this business, I have nothing but respect for him and his legacy. Next in line, there’s the young up and comer, Bad News Barrett. He’s been around the block here in XWL for a while now and even has quite the resume. He’s hungry. He wants that briefcase to cement he is a star player here in XWL.

[John Cena]
And then you have John, Bradshaw Layfield.

The crowd boos for JBL who has never been liked.

[John Cena]
A Million Dollar Man 2.0 who will do whatever he takes to win, with nothing to lose. He will pay off the competition, or he’ll brutally beat you down in submission.  Tonight, I go against him in a singles match. He’s the only one out of the three I have yet to face since returning to XWL and tonight, I get to witness it firsthand. Tonight, I also get to set the record straight.

[John Cena]
That come Emergence, all bets are off and we’re lining ourselves up for a fight. At Emergence, four hungry competitors walk in to Money in the Bank and only one, one, walks out with the briefcase in tow and a guaranteed shot at the World Title at any time, and at any place. John, how is that good news? Becuase come Emergence, I will be that one who walks out Mr. Money in the Bank.

The crowd pops for Cena, either agreeing or denying the statement but nonetheless making noise.

[John Cena]
At Emergence, I walk in a hungry competitor and I walk out, next in line for the World, Heavyweight, Championship!

Cena is riled up, the crowd behind him as they begin chanting his name. But then, the tone changes.

[John Cena]
But then, there’s the bad news. The news that two weeks ago I was attacked. The news that I have to address someone who has about as much respect for me as he does for all of you, which has been proven not to be a lot.

[John Cena]
Shinsuke Nakamura.

The crowd boos him, Cena taking note of this and taking a step back. John then lifts the mic, allowing the voice of the people to be heard.

He brings the mic back up, nodding in approval of the crowd.

[John Cena]
Yeah, I couldn’t of said it better myself.

Cena turns back to the camera, speaking directly to Nakamura himself.

[John Cena]
Everyone has this preconceived idea of who I am and what I’m all about. Fact of the matter is, there are three words that define me. Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. In one moment, one match, Shinsuke Nakamura, you spat all over each and every single one of those values and made it known that you are here not to make friends, but to make waves. I understand that. It’s what you have to do in this business. You have to knock down the big dog in the yard so you can say you deserve to be here. I used to be the guy that no one knew. I used to be the nobody that had to make a name for themselves. The problem is, Shinsuke, is that you are known around here. You didn’t have to make waves, you didn’t have to low blow me, but you did. In that moment, you sealed your fate. You opened up a door that you had no want to open but you did it. You’re a talented guy Shinsuke, but now, all you are to me is another ass whoopin’ I have to hand out.

[John Cena]
These people keep trying to make their names off of me. The Miz, AJ Styles, Eli Drake and Shinsuke Nakamura. Each and every time they hit me from behind and act like what they did was impactful. Then when you line them up in front of me, man to man, I knocked each and every one of them down. I made it known that I wasn’t a stepping stone for the young up and comer’s here in XWL. That hasn’t, and will not change just because you think the world revolves around you Nakamura. But I’m not out here to tell you why you’re an idiot for attacking me. I’m out here to kick your ass. So come on out here, and try that slick shit again.

Cena throws down the mic, turning to the ramp, finding himself in a ready stance for a fight.

The crowd's boos almost drown out the music as Nakamura walks out,
still in his suit that he wore last week. He has a microphone but as Cena motions him to come down to the ring and Nakamura starts to walk down before stopping and stepping back to the stage

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
How normal for American. How normal for John Cena. You so arrogant you don't see bigger picture. You focus on effect and not cause. This...me hurting you isn't to make name for myself. I am SHINSUKE NAKAMURA! King of Strong Style! I don't need you to make myself relevant. I better than all names you just say. No...no this is about what you've done. Not just to me, but to wrestling! You may fancy yourself new man but you robbed me. You robbed me and you felt no remorse doing it! You stole from me and it eats me up inside. It eats me up so I decide to do something about it. See, all names you just said? They want something from you. I don't. I want to END John Cena

The words from Nakamura are stern and you can feel he means what he's saying. There is zero sympathy for Cena from Nakamura and he wants to make it clear

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
XWL is cancer. It not just you John. But you are the center of it. You represent everything I hate about XWL. Why does someone like you deserve Money In Bank match? AJ is not getting it. The Miz not getting it. You pretend that you start from bottom but you find yourself in title match within one year of being here. A World title match at that! Because they like you. These idiot people like you!

The crowd boo at being called idiots by Nakamura who simply nods his head

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Someone like you can't imagine the hoops a foreigner has to jump through to make it here. Someone like you, who is handed things in silver platter can't imagine how hard it is to make it here AND succeed. I've told how to talk. Been told how to walk. Even my finisher name is changed and dumb down for these stupid fans. It called BO-MA-YA. But they change it to Kinshasa. Because they can't stand for anything to not be Americanized. I better than this. You might like it how it is but I don't. So I make change. Change to myself and change to XWL. And that change comes when there is no more John Cena. The ass kicking will come...but you will be disappointed on which side of it you are on. You may want to focus on Money in Bank...but if you're not careful you won't make it there Cena

Cena has picked his mic back up, pacing the ring now as he's very done with Nakamura and his spiel.

[John Cena]
You got it all wrong Shinsuke. The thing they all wanted from me, was, to end me. But here I am, still standing.

Cena takes a moment for the crowd to pop before continuing.

[John Cena]
The past, I did some things I'm not proud of. I'm sure you could say the same. But the issues you've caused aren't the past anymore. It's the present. That low blow and the attack you laid on me, is right here and right now. I don't have to hold a grudge over that because I'm going to settle that debt as soon as possible. All you've done is whine and whine saying we Amercanized you. We didn't do anything like that Shinsuke. You've been ripping off Amercian's your entire career. You dress like the King of Pop for pete's sake.

Nakamura rolls his eyes in response but this doesn't stop John Cena.

[John Cena]
You know what Shinsuke, you got a beef with me? Fine. We can settle it. Money in the Bank aside, I realize you aren't going anywhere until you get what you want and what you want is a fight. Only problem is you're too much of a priss to come down to this ring and do something about it so you decided to stand up there instead. But then again if my head was stuck that far up my ass I'd have trouble making it down the ramp too.

John Cena stops having fun with the situation and grows serious, looking right at Shinsuke Nakamura without even blinking.

[John Cena]
You want to step up to me Shinsuke Nakamura? You name the place and time and it's yours. You want some, then come and get some.

Nakamura grins at John Cena's words as the crowd rally behind John.
He taps the mic against his head before lowering it to his lips

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Next week John...I tell you next week!

Once again Nakamura has ducked Cena and the crowd let him know they hate him for it! Nakamura backs up and tosses the mic forward, satisfied playing his mind games. The King of Strong Style leaves an annoyed John Cena standing in the middle of the ring as XWL fades to break

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:05 am

Nakamura connects with a vicious KINSHASA that damn near knocks the head off of Barret! The crowd jeer but Nakamura ignores them before covering him for the pin

-!

KICK OUT FROM BNB!

[Mauro Ranallo]
These two have throw literally everything they have at each other and it hasn't been enough!

[Corey Graves]
It's been a hard hitting match that's for sure. I wonder how Shinsuke will respond to that kick out

Shinsuke looks at BNB in horror and disbelief! Nakamura shakes his head and his grips his hair in pure frustration. Nakamura rolls to his left, leaving the ring to everyone confusion. He starts to feel around underneath the ring and it finally clicks

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh come on Shinsuke, this is a great match so don't do this!

His pleas fall on death ears as Nakamura pulls out a chair from underneath the ring. BNB is just getting to his feet as Nakamura slides silently into the ring behind him. The crowd is trying to warn Barret but after the match he's been through it's simply not getting to him. He turns around to Nakamura who swings with all his might!
The cracking sound and bell that follows echos throughout the arena.
BNB goes down hard as Shinsuke stands above him, looking down on him in a similar way he did Cena. Barret eyes are glazed over as he tries to crawl on his hands and knees to the ropes and pull himself up. He only gets to the bottom ones and weak lays on it. Nakamura follows him, stalking him like a hunter that smells blood

With little remorse Nakamura begins to stomp the back of BNB's head as hard as he can. The shots bounce off Barret's head in this brutal assault. The crowd begin to cheer, not that Nakamura cares,
as he continues to engorge himself in the pain he's causing. That is until he's suddenly grabbed and sloppily slammed to the ground. It's John Cena who seems unsatisfied about earlier! John begins to swing wildly on Nakamura who tries his best to cover up as he tries to withstand the assault! Finally Nakamura manages to push him off of him. Cena is spun around from the push and as he turns around Shinsuke is coming at him with a brutal Kinshasa to know his head off. The leader of Cenation catches Shinsuke's leg though. Nakamura shakes his head as he tries to pull it back only for Cena to lower his shoulder and pull Nakamura on his shoulders! Cena takes in the crowds absolute want for him to deliver the AA to Shinsuke but The King of Strong Style has other plans as he rakes the eyes of John! The crowd boo as Cena drops Nakamura who takes this chance to roll out of the ring and high tail it up the ramp. Idaho boos as Cena glares at the fleeing form oof his newest rival before going to check on his future opponent Barret
[/center]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Normal Match

As Anarchy returns we see Finn Balor finishing his entrance to the ring for his scheduled match with Christian. As his music cuts as doo the boos coming from majority of the crowd, which now turn to cheers as the theme belonging to none other than Captain Charisma fills their ears.

The peep’s liven up as their hero’s music hits. He’s had a patch of bad luck recently with being attacked every week by CM Punk since his return but perhaps this week will be different. A few moments pass however and no sign of Christian. His music continues to play as the peep’s begins to wonder where he could be until finally they have an answer to their question. The music fades and the titantron switches to the backstage area. Christian’s locker room in fact. However the fans do not cheer as they see their hero. In fact they are quite silent. For on the screen they see Christian laying unconscious on his stomach in a puddle of blood, one could only guess is his own see the cut on his forehead. The locker room is completely trashed showing that there was in fact a struggle. Beside him are the legs of a steel chair. But not only the steel chair, but also wrestling boots with stars on them. Wrestling boots that are clearly identified as those belonging to CM Punk. The screen now turns to static as the fans gasp in horror. Anarchy rolls on into its next segment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Anarchy continues, the cameras pan around the arena showing the fans still in shock from what they just witnessed, with clear concern for Christian on the faces of the XWL Universe. Their shock turns to delight as we head backstage to see Rich Brennan, standing by with the returning BAYLEY!

[Rich Brennan]
Thank you for joining me, Bayley..and firstly, Welcome back! You've made it clear that it's your dream to be here...how does it feel to be back?

[Bayley]
It's amazing, Rich! I can't quite put into words what it means to me to be back here. This is something I've always worked so hard to achieve, I've always give it my all...but something has always got in the way. Something has always stopped me from reaching my full potential here....I've won championships but it's never felt right..I've never been able to have the championship reign I've always wanted to have. I've always wanted to be the best, and It isn't just winning that championship...It's keeping that championship, and defending it show after show...Something I've never been able to do. So this is about redemption for me, I'm thankful I've being given the opportunity to come back, and this time it feels different. I finally feel like myself again, I finally feel like I can become everything I wanted to be.

[Rich Brennan]
Well it's clear what your goal is, but the Womens Division here in XWL is arguably stronger than ever so it'll be no easy task...So how exactly do you approach your return to the XWL Ring?

[Bayley]
Becoming the best is never easy, It's never being easy for me..or any woman in this division. I've being here when the Women was "Divas" and we only had an handful on the roster, we wouldn't get the focus we deserved... at one point, this company had no Women's Division at all. But I like to believe, I was part of the change in that. When the Women's Division returned... I was the first champion. It wasn't just me, a lot of the women in this company fought long and hard for this division to get it how it is today. You're right, it's possible its stronger than it has ever been...But I wouldn't have it any other way. I want the competition to be stronger..because that brings the best out of me. It makes me up my game and become better than I have ever been. And that's what I need to do...

[Bayley]
There's some great women in this division..but it doesn't matter to me if it's Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks or even Ruby Riot..I've got to be better than them all. I've reached that before...but this time, when I reach that..I'll stay there.  I know I'm starting all the way back at the bottom...but I will fight me way to the top. I've done it before, I've done it all my career. Its not going to be easy, and it's not going to happen right away...but I'm not going to stop until I've achieved my dream. This isn't like the past, this time I'm here to stay.

A smile comes across the face of Bayley, Rich thanks her for her time before Bayley heads off screen as Anarchy continues

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrumSkillet13
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Shawn Michaels and HHH stand across the ring from Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn in an intense stare down. DX back up to their corner to discuss their strategy as Dean looks at Zayn and tell him to get out. Zayn cocks his eyebrow and replies 'What? How about YOU get out'. Dean, not liking Zayn's tone quickly gets in the face of the World Heavyweight Champion. 'Because I TOLD you to get out. You're following my lead tonight'. Neither Zayn nor Dean back down as the crowd basically urges them to fight

[Corey Graves]
These two need to get on the same page quick if they have any hopes of beating DX

[Mauro Ranallo]
For once, we agree on something

Befre Dean or Sami can make a decision both are jumped by HHH and HBK! Sami's jaw is cracked via a Sweet Chin Music! The kick knocks The World Heavyweight Champion out of the ring ring through the middle ropes! Meanwhile Dean is taken down by a big clothesline from Triple H. The ref is screaming for one of them to get out of the ring. HHH rolls his eyes but complies with the ref's orders. The ref finally rings the bell as Dean tries to shake off the cobwebs. Meanwhile Sami Zayn hasn't moved one bit

[Corey Graves]
Genius strategy from DX to take out Zayn. They've turned this tag team match into a handicap match!

Shawn waste no time pulling Dean to his feet by his hair. He pulls back his fist and lands a punch right between the eyes of Dean who goes down. Shawn walks around to Dean's head who looks up at Shawn with hate in his eyes. Shawn kicks his head lightly, mocking the Television Champion. Finally Dean catches one of the kicks and begins to stand up

[Mauro Ranallo]
You don't mock Dean Ambrose Shawn

Shawn hops up and down trying not to lose balance as Dean basically
snarls at him. Shawn suddenly jumps up and lands a enziguri right on the side of Dean's head. The blow knocks Dean flat on the mat where Shawn jumps on his for the pin

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Shawn looks mildly annoyed but simply stays on the attack. He grabs Dean to his feet and throws him in the corner next to HHH. Shawn walks to another corner and begins to try and take off the pad. The ref obviously goes to stop him. The ref and Shawn exchange words as HHH uses this time to begins choking the life out of Ambrose! The crowd might not like Dean a lot but they're not the biggest fans of DX either so they boo. The ref finally turns around and HHH stops in time not to get caught. Shawn walks to the corner and tags in HHH. Shawn holds Dean's arms behind his back as HHH takes several free shots before the ref regains control and makes Shawn exit the ring. Dean falls to the mat and HHH covers him

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
DX has done a great job keeping the pressure on Dean since the start of this match, Dean needs Zayn in the worst way

HHH lifts Dean to his feet and irish whips him to the ropes. Dean comes rebounding, ducking a clothesline from HHH. As he comes back he leaps, landing on his most recent opponent in a flurry of punches. HHH pushes Dean off and retreats to the corner but a pissed off Ambrose follows with bad intentions. He chops HHH with such vigor it echoes throughout the arena. HHH holds his chest but before he can recover he is puched across the face. The following assault of harsh chops and stiff punches leaves HHH in a daze. Finally Shawn has had enough and gets into the ring! The ref tries to stop him but Shawn continues forward anyway. Dean is so preoccupied with beating the crap out of HHH that he doesn't notice Shawn's presence until he's clubbed in the back of the head. Shawn pushes HHH out of harm an begins to choke the life out of Dean. Dean weakly wraps his hands around Shawn's throat as both men fight for dominance. That is until a boot viciously takes Shawn's head almost flying to the cheap seats!

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA! That was one hell of a Helluva Kick!

Dean watches with wide eyes as Shawn falls down to the mat, clearly knocked out. Sami pulls back his foot as Dean looks at Sami, eyes still wide. It's at this moment that he realizes that a match with Zayn can be over that quickly. One Helluva kick can put his lights out and the ref could count to 20 and it wouldn't matter. It's almost as if Zayn can read Dean's thoughts because the look he gives Dean is an intense grin. The ref yells for Sami to get on the apron as Dean swallows hard and XWL goes to commercial break

[Corey Graves]
Welcome back to Anarchy and before we left to commercial break we saw Sami dispose of Shawn Michaels in this tag match. Well, ya gotta watch this

In slow mo you see Sami's boot entering the picture. It collides with Shawn's face and you see the ripples in the former Intercontinental Champon's face from the sheer force of the blow. Shawn's eyes roll into his head as he falls backwards and out of the ring. That swing of momentum brings us here where Dean drags HHH to their corner and tags in Zayn. Dean irish whips Hunter to the ropes and hit his with a reverse atomic drop! He holds HHH as Sami rushes forward and hit HHH with a big boot to the face! He quickly covers him

1!

2!

Kickout!

Zayn looks surprised at HHH's kickout but doesn't dwell on it. Sami lifts HHH to his feet before hook his arm around the back off HHH's head. Sami lifts HHH into what looks like the Brainbuster position. HHH wiggles though as manages to hit the ground. He stumbles to his corner for a breather. Sami looks at the position he's in and grins. He turns his head towards Dean and before saying 'Look at your future'. Sami goes sprinting forward, intent of knocking HHH out. At the very last moment HHH dives out of the way, knocking into the ref. Zayn misses and before he can even pull his foot down from the top rope Shawn pops up from below the apron and hits Sami with a low blow! Sami howls in agony as he falls to the mat. Dean meanwhile laughs a little to himself before realizing that this spells trouble for the team. HHH finally gets off the ref and scrambles for the tag. Shawn, holding his jaw, enters the ring looking for some revenge. Zayn is trying to get to his feet, still clearly in pain. Shawn slaps him across the face, knocking him to the ground. Shawn gives him the classic DX chop before going towards Dean and doing the same. Unfortunately he got to close to Dean because the Lunatic gives him a straight punch to the nose. Shawn holds his nose an turns around into a clothesline from Zayn that knocks him over the ropes and in front the announcers tables. HHH comes to interfere but Dean is one step ahead and is already on top of HHH before he stop him. Dean rattles off sloppy punches before dragging him to his feet and irish whipping him over the ropes next to Shawn

Sami acknowledges Dean helping him with a nod as both men notice DX getting to their feet. Dean raises an eyebrow and Sami simply smiles. Without warning Dean and Zayn run the ropes, coming towards DX full speed! Zayn leaps over the top rope with the grace and awe we've come to expect. Meanwhile Dean is just a ball of energy that flies recklessly through the ropes at HHH. Zayn flattens Michaels and HHH is pushed hard against the announces table. The crowd are loving it and Zayn starts to feed off that emotion. He grabs Shawn and pushes him in the ring. Shawn crawls to his corner as Sami stands in his, begging Shawn to turn around. Finally Shawn does but a smack echos through the arena. Zayn holds his injured shoulder as Dean tags himself in the ring. The look on Zayn's face shows his irritation as Ambrose has just stolen his moment!

'What the hell are you doing?!Zayn screams at Dean who flips him off. 'I took down HHH last week, I want Shawn this week. It's personal so just leave!' Dean and Sami stare each other down. Before Zayn is pulled out the ring. Zayn is taken by surprise by a kick to the gut, followed by a brutal Pedigree on the outside. Dean tries to gain control of the situation by keeping the attack going on Shawn but as he turns around The Television Champion is knocked flat out by a Sweet Chin Music!

1!

2!

3!

DX has defeated not only the World Television Champion but the World Heavyweight Champion too! The crowd are let down by the turn of events. HHH and Shawn come together on the ramp celebrating their win. Meanwhile both Champion are shaking off the cobwebs and being handed their titles. Dean and Zayn look at each other in disappointment.
Neither were exactly the best partner and it's easy to see why they lost. Dean looks uncomfortable doing this be he holds out his hand. The crowd mildy cheer at the gesture. Sami looks from Dean's hand to the crowd. No one would be mad at him for not shaking it but Zayn has always been the bigger man in these situations. Sami nods his head and shakes Dean's hand to crowd's approval. As Sami goes to pull back he is suddenly pulled into Dean! Before he can help it his arms are hooked!
Before he can be dropped on his head Dean pushes him back though.
Sami looks at Dean wild a bewildered expression as Ambrose says
'It can be over that quickly!'

Sami gives Dean an intense look at Ambrose just smiles before dropping down and rolling out the ring. Dean holds up his Television Championship as he backs up the ramp. Zayn, despite being slightly shook, holds his World Heavyweight Championship up high as possible! The two Champion holding their pride and their titles up is the image that XWL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018    

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 2/26/2018 - 3/05/2018

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1