Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018

Go down 
+14
Slothio
Harmon
Strummania
Oreo
imagohard2nite
Plus
Taco
Legal
KennyOmegaFan155
Pringle96`
Zack
T-Roll
LazyEye513
P.R Son
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:07 pm

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM: Key Arena
Seattle, Washington

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Back of the Line

Natalya and Ruby Riot put on one hell of a show last week in the long awaited championship match that had been put off for weeks. The two traded blows and finishers with neither one seemingly being able to seal the deal. When Natalya finally seemed to have clinched the title, Ruby's last ditch effort of putting her foot on the bottom rope to break the pin was missed by the ref and the title switched hands. Only after a second official stepped in to point out the error did the title officially return to Riot's hands. With Ruby ready to move on from Natalya, what will be the fate of the Women's championship?

Papal Power

D'Angelo Dinero, The Pope, emerged into the XWL scene recently and his own personal brand of charisma has taken the crowd by storm. He surprised everyone by becoming the latest superstar to join the Cabinet. Will the Cabinet elevate this new talent or will he elevate the Cabinet?

Two Words

With Triple H defeating Roman Reigns, Eli Drake, and Cody in a fatal four way last week and earning a shot at Dean Ambrose's World Television Championship, DX seems to be taking the right steps towards dominiating XWL. Not only this, but we will see HBK compete in a Triple Threat ladder match this week against John Cena and Aiden English for a spot in the Money in the Bank match. Will DX be on top of the mountain within a few short weeks?

Low Blow

Shinsuke Nakamura and John Cena opened up Anarchy last week, but the match ended in a way many did not expect. Nakamura placed a well aimed cheap shot at Cena's groin in a move that many in the audience in fact couldn't see, an ironic tidbit in relation to Cena's catch phrase. Shinsuke followed this up by leveling the security squad and leaving Cena battered and bloodied.

Two down, Two to go

JBL, Bad News Barrett, and Kenny Omega squared off in a high velocity triple threat ladder match last week, with the two victors securing a spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match. Barrett seized an opportunity and took the first spot, leaving Omega and JBL to duke it out for the one remaining position. Due to the aforementioned interference by Dinero, JBL was able to successfully climb the ladder and pull down the briefcase. How will Omega react to this unfortunate turn of events?

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 8KqNVv5 XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 1qzVGNF

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 XuE5wpd XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 N5Ni4dp

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Pfzu5sc XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 0iQ5FEI

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 XWzcb4P XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 RwBvggH

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 IsLNaC8 XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 WGWqK7V

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Q3ujPId XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 BcRTU8X

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 MjN8cBzXWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 BDAXaV5

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 LLb6PMb XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 1BHFAvR

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 RVFeWlP XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 H5On5eL

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 H7ffuzb XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 DwDo4EL

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Gno5NfX XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 OFhwCcN

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 0JCULg5 XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 GJwLb84

Ruby Riot Addresses Last Week's Controversy

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 VxeQlvV

Triple Threat

Money in the Bank Qualifier

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 RxIMnto XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 3XtqwRb
XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 NCqW14E

Main Event

World Television Championship

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 8kdewHqXWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 ZbUkVD7

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 7:48 pm

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mauro Ranallo here with none other than Corey Graves t bring you another exciting episode of Anarchy live from Seattle Washington

[Corey Graves]
Last week was insane. Moving towards Money in the Bank we saw JBL and Barret qualify for the mens Money in the Bank match! We also saw Nia Jax absolutely CRUSH Liv Morgan to earn her way their while Carmella defeated Dana Brooks to claim her spot

[Mauro Ranallo]
Lets not forget about the brutal attack that Shinsuke Nakamura launched against John Cena for seemingly no reason last week. We are told that both men will be here tonight

[Corey Graves]
Yeah John actaully has a chance to get himself into Money in the Bank and I gotta say, I'm not the biggest fan of Cena but I can respect anyone who went through what he did and still can make it for a match!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn had a sit down that showed just how similar, but opposite these two superstars really are. The war of words ended up booking their match for Emergence. An Extreme Rules match!

[Corey Graves]
Can't say I agree with the logic of Sami giving Dean a match in his element. I think it's a bad idea but Sami Zayn has surprised us before. However, tonight Dean's sight better not be on Zayn, they need to be in HHH

[Mauro Ranallo]
That couldn't be more true. HHH fought tooth and nail against Cody Rhodes, Roman Reigns, and Eli Drake before picking up the pin over the latter. This is the first clash of DX and The Bullet Club and it's our main event for the World Television Title!

As the intro ends and we come back to Anarchy the crowd wait in silence for something, anything to happen! They don't have to wait very long

[Corey Graves]
The sound of people booing Nakamura is not one I ever thought I'd hear

Sure enough the crowd for once is not with Nakamura. After the shocking event that went down against John Cena Nakamura showed a more brutal side of himself that we had not witnessed in a while.
He turned his back not only on Cena, but the staff, and even the XWL universe

[Mauro Ranallo]
They have every reason to after what he pulled last week! I still can't fathom why he did what he did

Nakamura steps out the back. His unique attire is gone, in place of a suit and tie. He rocks a fedora on his his to match his suit, and a cold hardened expression on his face. Nakamura is beaten down with absolute hate from the fans around the arena as he stares at the see of angered faces. There is still quite a few people singing and humming along to his song but it doesn't seem to reach Nakamura.
He calmly walks down the ramp and it just feels wrong. There is no dancing. No fluid motions to his walk. He doesn't give fans high fives or really react to his music at all. Nakamura gets to the apron and climbs up. He steps through the ropes and look around the at crowd who hate him. Or at the very least are confused about his actions.
Nakamura gestures for a microphone and is given one quickly

[Mauro Ranallo]
Yeah I can't wait to hear this

[King of Strong Style Nakamura]
Let me take you to...Internta-

Nakamura suddenly stop and his head snaps up to the crowd. It's definitely not as loud as it used to be but Shinsuke's theme can be heard being sang throughout some of the crowd. Nakamura's eyes widen and his hands tremble a little be he snarls

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
SHAAAAAADDDUPPP!

His tone brings an end to the singing. It's silent for one second before the boos come. Nakamura's expression holds a suppressed rage as he shakes his head and looks around the crowd in disgust

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
None....None of you people deserve right to sing MY song! So you shadup and listen to what I say!

The crowd seem shocked by his words. No one expected the normal Shinsuke to come out here, especially after what he did to Cena, but no one exactly expect this either

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
International Incendent....2014. It was to be the biggest night of my career. It supposed to be the greatest night of my life. I face John Cena for World Heavyweight Championship on my turf. I fight many years for this chance. It good match. We gave each other all that we have. I gain a kind of respect for John Cena. But Cena take that respect and he stomp it! Cena know, he KNOWS!....He KNOWS that I have him beat so he rolls out ring. I make one mistake and dive out of the ring. Cena move and I crash and burn. What does John do? Does he put me in ring and continue to fight like real man?!

Nakamura's snarl won't leave his face and in those black eyes is a rage that it seems he's been holding in his heart for a long time!

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
NO! He pick me up and throw me in the crowd with AA and get me counted out! He take easy way out and ruin my night! MY LIFE! I never forget. Never

[Corey Graves]
Now that he mentions it I do remember that!

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's his excuse?! Something that happened almost four years ago and what makes him think it's okay to try and end a man's career?

[Corey Graves]
Don't put words in my mouth Mauro, I only said I remember it

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I make many returns to XWL. They all end in failure. I not understand why. Everytime I return to NJPW I can't understand. And then....after last time I notice something. I notice people coming....going...coming....going. I finally see the light! XWL...is cancer to wrestling

The crowd boo! And not a normal boo. They pour their hate at Nakamura's words. Nakamura doesn't let up though and just keeps going!

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
It true! Vince McMahon and his family and employees are scum. XWL takes the best from around world! They take from Ring of Honor, they take from Lucha Underground, and they for sure take from NJPW. Even Sami Zayn and Leo Kruger they take from SOOL. They take us...and they strip us of what make us unique. What make us great. They change our names. They change name of our moves. They dumb us down to your level. The America level. They do it because America and especially XWL fans cannot handle anything more complicated than someone like Cena

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is he talking about?! Has he lost his mind!

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
You people are stupid. I was held down because I didn't appeal enough to you. I don't look like you. I don't talk like you. My culture is not like yours. You people here prefer talk over action. I make sure next time I come here I speak the stupid English language good enough for you to understand how much I hate this place. And how much I hate all of you phony fans. Last time I here I fought Naito in a match and banish him back to Japan. I have my arm held up high but I say Naito won that match because he got to go back to a place that respects wrestling!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't believe the words that are spewing from Nakamura's mouth! This...this is ridiculous

[Corey Graves]
I don't agree with everything he is saying...but somethings he's saying have merit

[Mauro Ranallo]
You gotta be kidding me

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
XWL is cancer that is killing wrestling. Cena is the head of that cancer but he is far from only one. There are some diamonds here. Finn Balor. AJ Styles. Kenny Omega. Chris Jericho! What do they all have in common? They spent a number of years in Japan! We turn YOUR rejects into superstars! We take what America and XWL call trash and we let them thrive in a place that isn't just about looks, how much charity you do, or what you wear. The only thing you idiots truly appreciate about me here is my music. You sing my song, send me on my way, and welcome me back to sing again. You have no respect that I run circles around what you call "wrestlers" here. I am most lethal striker notin America or even Japan! I am most dangerous striker EVER! From now on you respect me and you not sing my music when I show up! You be quiet and keep mouths SHUT!!

Nakamura throws off his hat and shouts angrily at the crowd in Japanese before raising the mic to his face

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I will be in action next week and I expose XWL for fraud that it is. I will be successful in spite of this stupid place. I will show you just how superior Japan wrestling is. And I will kill the cancer of wrestling. Which means I kill JOHN CENA!

Nakamura throws the mic as the crowd jeer him. Nakamura doesn't care though and turns to leave the ring

Nakamura's eyes widen at John's song hitting throughout the crowd. They cheer for the first time tonight as a bandaged in enraged John Cena comes flying out the back and racing towards the ring! Nakamura smirks before gesturing to John and shouting "COME ON!"
As Cena slides in the ring Nakamura rolls out!

[Mauro Ranallo]
All that tough talk and he's running scared

[Corey Graves]
A smart man fights when HE'S ready Mauro. This isn't over I'm sure

Nakamura backs up the ramp, grinning at Cena who angrily stares him down. XWL fades to it's first commercial break
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Strum gave me the chance to make an intro. Not as good as his work but it was fun making it! #XWLIsCancer
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:07 pm

"Alright, alright. Get the camera up and ready."

The voice comes through before the image ever does, followed by a quick fiddling of the camera before it is brought up. The scene we see is the front seat of a car where we see the driver, who the crowd recognizes almost immediately.

[Chad Gable]
You got that thing going yet, Jerry?

The camera man, supposedly named Jerry responds.

[Jerry]
Yeah, but why am I getting drug out here? Do you even know where we're going?

[Chad Gable]
I need footage so that way people know what I've been up to. Besides, you'll want to get this. And yes, of course I know where I'm going. It isn't that hard.

The camera turns to the front windshield where we see a dirt road, with either side being fairly opened surrounded by fields of grass and hay. The camera moves around, finding a farm house at the end of the road. The sounds of dirt being thrown up under the under carriage of the vehicle can be heard from even the inside of the car but Gable seems unphased.

[Chad Gable]
This is the place.

[Jerry]
Is this a good idea?

[Chad Gable]
Jerry, will you let me hanlde this?

Gable throws the car in park, right in the driveway that stretched quite a ways back it would seem. He turns and leans over the seat, grabbing something from the back, pulling it out of his bag.

[Jerry]
Is that a lightsaber? Are you serious right now?

Gable pauses, looking back to the camera, a look of "are you" across his face.

[Chad Gable]
Uh.... Yeah?

[Jerry]
Can we just go before the Children of the Corn come after us please?

[Chad Gable]
That, that isn't an okay joke to make Jerry.

[Jerry]
Chad!

[Chad Gable]
Fine, fine.

They get out of the car, Gable leading the way to the farm house. Two stories, secluded from the world. It's peaceful out here. The camera man looks around, catching a few images of the surrounding countryside but nothing too extravagent. Simple. It's a way of life. Gable walks up the stairs onto the front porch of what is almost like an old plantation house. White in color with columns surrounding the porch, holding up the roof so rain can't come down and the sun won't beam you to exhaustion. Gable's knuckles rap on the screen door. The duo wait a moment. Then, Gable opens up the screen door, with ease and taps his hand on the hardwood door behind it.

[Jerry]
I don't think anyone is here.

Chad doesn't respond, turning to his right and heading around the porch. He looks in a window, peaking through to see if he can find anyone.

[Jerry]
You're going to get us shot!

[Chad Gable]
Shhh. You hear that?

[Jerry]
What? The bugs?

[Chad Gable]
No. The water!

Gable takes off around the porch, Jerry in hot pursuit. Gable vaults over the railing on the porch, Jerry attempting to and landing a lot less gracefully, the camera flopping and struggling to stay straight as Gable and company head behind the house. As they round it, they find a lake behind it with a small dock beaming out across it. The sun reflects across the water, showing each ripple and on the dock, a man. A fishing rod in his hand and his body being sillouheted by the sun, his identity is unknown. That doesn't stop Gable however.

[Chad Gable]
Alright, here we go!

He says to Jerry before pulling out the lightsaber from his back pocket. He walks up to the dock, stopping in his tracks and extends the lightsaber out to the man, clearing his throat. The figure turns around slowly, revealing his face to the camera. With a ball cap on, and wrinkles across his brow, most of his face being covered by a bushy beard that can only belong to one man that the crowd would know. The camera catches this epic moment of Chad Gable coming face to face with Eric Young, a former XWL Superstar as though it is the Force Awakens, and he is Rey, presenting the saber to Luke. There is a moment of silence before Eric takes a few steps forward, reaching out and grabbing the lightsaber. He then flicks it, extending it in a fluid motion.

[Eric Young]
A lightsaber!? Freaking awesome!

[Jerry]
He didn't do the thing.

[Eric Young]
What?

[Chad Gable]
That, that isn't how that was meant to go.

Eric looks up from his new toy.

[Eric Young]
What do you mean? You brought me a lightsaber? What am I supposed to do with it?

[Chad Gable]
Throw it over your shoulder? Have you not seen the Last Jedi yet? Where Luke just chucks the saber off a cliff?

[Eric Young]
I feel like you just spoiled the movie for me.

[Chad Gable]
You totally killed this whole thing I had planned where you were going to toss it and I'd ask you to train me and you'd say no but eventually I'd convince you to, like all the good movies!

[Eric Young]
Yeah, you're totally ruining the movie for me.

[Chad Gable]
And in the end you'll realize I am worthy and you'll believe in me, but then you'll try and intervene to fix your past mistakes, just to pass on into the next world.

Eric looks to the camera, pointing at Gable.

[Eric Young]
This is the plot to the movie right? Is he seriously spoiling the entire thing right now?

[Chad Gable]
And then you'll end the Jedi Order because it's no longer needed because the Jedi is a mindset, not a rulebook. And Leia will almost die but doesn't, and then Fin will get a kiss from a character that really isn't important-

[Eric Young]
DUDE!

[Chad Gable]
I know, I know. Ridiculous right? Who has two different directors make a trilogy?

Eric Young audibly sighs, bringing a palm up to his face.

[Eric Young]
Alright, that's enough. Time for you to go home.

[Chad Gable]
No, wait! I came all the way out here for a reason!

[Eric Young]
If it isn't to fish, I'm not buying anything off of you, kid.

Eric turns his back to the camera, throwing out his line again, done with his conversation with Gable. Gable takes a moment, then speaks.

[Chad Gable]
I want you to train me so I can beat Sami Callihan!

Eric stops, turning around slowly.

[Eric Young]
You're, a wrestler?

[Chad Gable]
You don't know who I am?

[Eric Young]
Kid, I shut that part of my life down a long time ago. I don't know anything about that world anymore. Callihan is still around? And you can't beat him? And you want my help? What is this? 2014?

[Chad Gable]
No. At least, I hope not. That was a rough year. I, I want you to train me Mr. Young.

[Eric Young]
Nope.

In one fluid motion, Eric is back on his pond where he's studying the water, waiting for a bite.

[Chad Gable]
What? No?

[Eric Young]
Yeah, I said no. So, no.

[Chad Gable]
Why not?

[Eric Young]
Don't wanna.

Young lazily shrugs, taking a sip out of a bottle to his right that was sitting on a cooler he's been standing near. He had leaned the lightsaber up against the cooler some time ago. Gable looks to Jerry who doesn't offer any answers. Then, it pops into Gable's head.

[Chad Gable]
What if I continued to spoil movies for you?

[Eric Young]
How about you don't?

[Chad Gable]
Have you seen Baby Driver yet?

Eric turns around, cocking an eyebrow.

[Eric Young]
Are you trying to piss me off or trying to convince me to train you? Because if you spoil that movie, I will use that lightsaber of yours and ram it so far-

[Chad Gable]
I want you to train me Eric! You're the ultimate underdog of XWL! You were the hero that everyone wanted! The one they needed! You kept getting kicked down just to get back up again! Well let me tell you, I'm getting kicked down here a lot recently and I need help getting back up. And I wanted it from the best. Shawn Michaels trained me to become the best, but he never taught me how to get back up after getting knocked down. That, that's you who needs to teach me that. But if you just want to sit here and drink your beer and catch your fish then whatever. I drove all the way out here for nothing I guess.

[Eric Young]
Alright, I'll do it.

Chad stops, as he was going to leave, turning back to Eric.

[Chad Gable]
That's it? Not going to wait until I almost leave? No song like they do in Hercules about making me a Hero?

[Eric Young]
Nope. I'll train you. But after that, you're on your own kid.

[Chad Gable]
When can we start!?

[Eric Young]
Once I get done drowning these crickets. Until then, just go sit down and think about how much of an asshole you were for spoiling Star Wars for me.

With that, the camera comes to a close, ending the segment with a huge phrase coming across the screen.

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 12:53 am

XWL Anarchy rolls on after the beginnings of Chad Gable and Eric Young's adventures to footage shot outside of a relatively plain looking off-white building, on the outside appearing to be a home. We are given a location of "Wheat Ridge, Colorado".

As the shot fades to inside the building, where a neatly dressed woman in glasses with a startling resemblance to Emmy Rossum. Long, brown hair tied neatly in a bun, her legs crossed one over the other to hide anything under her professional, businessesque looking skirt.

On the other side however, is the epitome of unkempt in the ever deranged Nikki Cross, her left hand entangling in her matted locks of hair, sitting cross-legged on the couch. It's clear by the rather calm look in Nikki's eyes that doctors at the treatment center have sedated the often uncontrollable Scot.

[???]
Hello, there! My name is Dr. Eleanor Winters, and I am the Head Psychiatrist here at West Pines Behavioral Health. But please, call me Doctor or even Ellie, should you choose. Now...how about we get started with a bit of background, Nicola?

[Nikki Cross]
THAT...is NOT...my NAME!

[Dr. Winters]
I beg your pardon?

[Nikki Cross]
Nobody EVER...EVER calls me Nicola! Nicola? Nicola....Nicola Storm is DEAD! Dead...and gone...BURIED along with the rest of everything I used to have! I...am...Nikki...Cross.

Taken slightly aback by the sudden vehement outburst from the thickly-accented Scottish starlet, Dr. Winters quickly regains her composure before continuing.

[Dr. Winters]
My apologies, Ms. Cross. Now...would you mind answering a few questions for me? Just basic questions we need to know before continuing with your treatment.

[Nikki Cross]

Nikki Cross does not respond verbally, only nodding her head in resignation as if to ask the doctor to get this evaluation over with.

[Dr. Winters]
Place of birth?

[Nikki Cross]
Glasgow...Glasgow, Scotland.

[Dr. Winters]
Date of birth?

[Nikki Cross]
21st of April...1989.

[Dr. Winters]
Are you currently taking any form of medication?

[Nikki Cross]
I don't need any goddamned medication.

Nikki Cross lets out an annoyed snarl towards the psychiatrist assigned to her evaluation, which Dr. Winters responds with a stone-faced look of her own.

[Dr. Winters]
Do you use any form of drugs?

[Nikki Cross]
Beating the life out of others is the only drug I need. There a point to this? We know you're going to try to throw me in with the other nutters so you may as well give up now.

[Dr. Winters]
Are you sexually active?

[Nikki Cross]
You wish I was all over you, probably.

A cocky, shiteating smirk forms on Nikki's face as she chuckles to herself.

[Dr. Winters]
Are you pregnant or trying to become pregnant?

[Nikki Cross]
I hate kids. Little bastards don't deserve a damn thing.

[Dr. Winters]
Sexual orientation?

[Nikki Cross]

Nikki's head tilts sideways as she glares at Dr. Winters after being asked the question, not answering.

[Dr. Winters]
Sexual orientation?

[Nikki Cross]
....I like girls. There a problem with that? Gonna toss me in a straightjacket 'cause I'm into girls?

Dr. Winters looks up and breaks her stoic expression with a genuinely warm smile and a shake of her head.

[Dr. Winters]
Not at all. Is this the first time that you've come out?

[Nikki Cross]
It's not anyone's business to know that.

[Dr. Winters]
Understandable. Just a few more questions and then we can let you go back to your room.

[Nikki Cross]
You mean my prison cell?

[Dr. Winters]
Are you currently in a relationship?

[Nikki Cross]
Are you hitting on me!?

[Dr. Winters]
Standard protocol for evaluations, in case a significant other attempts to remove you from this treatment center.

[Nikki Cross]
Single. Forever.

[Dr. Winters]
Have you ever had thoughts of harming yourself or taking your own life?

[Nikki Cross]
I've had thoughts of harming others. All the damned time.

[Dr. Winters]
One last question...care to discuss your actions in that airport in Tokyo? Why you assaulted Kairi Sane so viciously?

[Nikki Cross]
You wanna know why? Because she disrespected me. She claimed that I had no clue, that I had no idea what it was like to scratch and claw from nothing to get to where I am! And how dare she? Huh? How dare that...that shrimpy Pirate Princess question my heart, my passion!? Where does she get off telling me that I don't care, huh? Here's where: She gets off with just...JUST that stay in that hospital bed in Tokyo for a month. Because I could've done much, much worse. Now lemme go back to my cell...I'm hungry and I wanna eat before one of your other lab rats steals my food...

[Nikki Cross]
You know, I'm sick of having to fight off rats for food? Why I came here. Not...here...here. To America. To XWL. I came here to get away from that filthy...rotten hellhole in the streets of Glasgow I was forced out into after women like Kairi Sane, like the Bella Twins stole it all from me. And you know what? If Kairi Sane was here, right now? You'd have to toss me in the nuthouse...'cause I'd rip her limb from goddamned limb. Now...if you'll excuse me, Doc.

With that, Nikki promptly stands up from the couch, pushing the door open with a hard ram of her shoulder before slamming it back shut as Anarchy fades into a commercial for KFC Georgia Gold.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 12:54 pm

Camera cuts to the ring for the next segment. A superstars music plays through the arena which receives a mixed chorus off boos and cheers

Shawn Michaels comes out cocky as ever dancing and arguing with fans as he makes his way down to the entrance way into the ring and grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

Shawn Michaels: So you want to boo me do you? Well you can all suck it!

Shawn does the crotch chop as fans boo at him as some woman starts shouting at him.

Shawn Michaels: And you can definitely suck it. Now to get to the point tonight is a big night for dx Triple H has a title shot after proving once again he is one of the best in the business by winning his match last week and now tonight he will prove we are one of the best duos here by teaching that bullet club scum a lesson and taking his title from him and embarrassing him like we all know he will and just to make sure Hunter isn't cheated out of the win I am going to be down their ringside with my brother and watch him beat your ass Ambrose and hit you with a pedigree and watch the referee count the 1 2 3 and then I will raise his hand in the air as he is given the championship as your carcus is laying motionless in the ring.

Shawn Michaels: Now I also have a special match tonight I have a MITB qualifier and quite frankly I am a little annoyed at that I shouldn't have to qualify I should be put in their no matter what but then I seen the match type and I thought well I can't lose. A ladder match the match I made famous, this will be a walk in the park for me Cena and English you stand no chance and once I win and qualify for MITB you are looking at the winner of that briefcase and then nothing will stop me from becoming World Heavyweight champion I don't care who it is it could be a 90 year old woman that won't stop me from beating down and taking advantage of a weakened opponent. Nothing will stop me from gaining that world title I will take shortcuts I will cheat and do anything to win and I couldn't care what you guys think of me none of you have the talent I have and nobody in the back there can hold a candle to me I am the best I deserve to be world champ damn it.

Shawn Michaels: And once Triple H wins the title tonight and I go on win tonight win money in the bank and then win the world title we will prove that we are the best group in XWL and the clique will rule the wrestling business nobody will be able to touch us. Not The Club, not the cabinet, and we will prove that we are not all bark and that we back up what we say. We have already taken care of CM Punk, Roman Reigns, Catus Jack and then last week hunter beat Eli Drake, and Cody Rhodes and whipped Roman Reigns ass once again the proof is already there but we will cement it and shove it done all the peoples throats that doubt us and when we do you can all kiss our feet and ask for forgiveness. And now once again you can all just Suck it !!!!

Shawn drops the mic and taunts the crowd as he gets blasted with all sorts of abuse as the camera cuts to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 1:25 pm

The show comes back from a commercial break and there is a highlight reel of XWL's new star Jason Jordan

Jason Jordan then makes his way to the ring, shouting at the fans on the way down which just increases the boo's

Jason Jordan: People of Seattle

Shut the hell up for once

I don't understand why you are booing me. I am doing all of you a favor.

I am giving you all a chance to see a real wrestler perform.
But it doesn't matter if you boo me or cheer me because I am doing this for one person and one person only. MYSELF

I have joined XWL to add more gold to my collection. So except to here AND New when Jason Jordan competes in a world championship match in the near future.

But that is in the future and what matters most is the present. So Eli Drake, you have done a lot for this business, a former Elite champion, but Eli tonight I am going to show you why they call me an All Star.

Jason drops the mic and the show rolls on
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 7:25 pm

The lights in the arena turn off as a voice plays through the arena...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 6d1527b6652877b042288df4687057156c06be2b_hq

The camera pans down to reveal Ethan Carter III standing under the blue lights shining down upon him.

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Vlcsnap-2014-12-10-10h25m32s16

[Mauro Ranallo]
Looks like trouble just walked into the building!

[Corey Graves]
What is he doing here? I've been seeing him the past few couple of weeks, but I thought he might have been just visiting turns out Ethan had other plans in his agenda.

Ethan with a slight smirk of confidence makes his way down the ramp. Fans extend their hands out for high fives for the newest XWL Superstar Ethan Carter III. He looks over to the fan, and begins walking over, but then stops dead in his tracks. He shakes his head, and laughs to himself. Fans in the first couple of rows begin booing Ethan as he turns to face the ring, and continues walking down the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
His first night as an XWL superstar, and look at the way he is already treating people. The fans is the reason why we are all here. They are the reason why we have jobs, and this kid just disrespected these people. That is not the best way to make introduce yourself.

[Corey Graves]
Mauro you are very quick to jump to conclusions. Maybe there is a reason why he didn't do what everyone else does. Maybe he is sick, and he just doesn't want to get anyone sick.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh yeah? Is that why he was laughing walking away from those fans.

Ethan reaches the bottom part of the ramp, and he turns left. He ascends up the stairs, and looks at the ref as if he is insulted. The ref looks at Ethan very confused.

[Ethan Carter III]
Really? Come on I shouldn't have to do this myself! Hold the ropes for me. You should have been told this already!

The fans begin booing as the sign of disrespect shown not only to them, but the ref as well.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is wrong with this guy? He is walking around here like he owns the place?

[Corey Graves]
I am not quite sure. I've never seen anyone day one demand this from a ref.

The ref looking even more confused walks over, and sits on the second rope, and pushes up on the top rope.

[Ethan Carter III]
Thank you! That is much better!

Ethan steps through the ropes, and walks over to the mic that is placed in the middle of the ring for him. He bends down picking up the mic. He comes up with a smile on his face. He slowly raises the mic up to his mouth as he gazes around the arena gauging the fans. The boos goes in, and out, but finally Ethan begins talking.

[Ethan Carter III]
Hello XWL Universe, and superstars of the locker room allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Ethan Carter The Third also known as EC3, and one thing I love more than anything is money. Due to my aunt being a smart business women, and being her favorite nephew I get to live the sweet life, but I am not one of those rich boys who will just sit on my ass, and do nothing! I choose to spend my money in other ways. I took up wrestling to show the world I am not some little bitch. You see what sets myself apart from all of these guys in the back is I am the one percent! My wrestling skills far pass anyone in this company... Hell..

Ethan laughs to himself.

[Ethan Carter III]
You better take that title off of Sami Zayn, and put it around my waist, because none of these guys have the IT factor. That one percent of people who have it, and you are looking at one of them. Next week can't come soon enough, but who is the sorry sap that is going to get destroyed next week? I don't care who it is. Give me anyone. Even some random idiot off the streets. I will walk out victorious. I have prepped for this moment, and next week will be my night. I am here to stay. XWL prepare for trouble, because I am about to kick the damn door down as I make my debut next week. All eyes will tune in as the spot light shines down upon myself with confidence radiating off of me like no other. You all may think to yourself? Can he really back up this statements, and truth is... I can. Don't believe me just tune in next week...

Ethan drops the mic, and makes his exit out of the ring as we go straight into our next segment.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Renee Young is the first sight we see upon returning from a commercial break, who usually would be smiling, but the second sight we see...is Dana Brooke, and we can put the pieces together to understand why she's less than thrilled to be in this moment with a woman that's had a very strong opinion of how "big" she is since returning.

[Renee Young]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm joined by my guest at this time, Dana Br-

Before Renee can even get her name out, Dana clears her throat in a rather obnoxious way cutting her off.

[Dana Brooke]
THE

Renee stares at Dana as if she's the most infuriating woman she's had an interaction with this month.

[Renee Young]
What?

[Dana Brooke]
THE Dana Brooke.

It was in this moment Renee had a decision, does she risk her job and pounce on Dana to wring some sense into her neck...or does she grin and bear it?

[Renee Young]
My apologies, I'm joined by THE Dana Brooke....who last week went one on one with Carmella to determine which of them were added to The Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Emergence. Unfortunately for you Carmella was able to defeat you and will now have an opportunity to earn the briefcase she had previously stolen from XWL HQ. My question to you is where do you go from here?

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 49IwCxW

[Dana Brooke]
Is that a serious question? Obviously the top, I mean really? Look what happened last week, is really simple. I arrived that night ready to compete and make whomever into my next victim. But low and behold, what happens? I'm thrown into a Money in The Bank Qualifier before I can truly process it. My mind was crunching the numbers, the ways I could defeat her, the best case of success....and that is why I lost, that...and did you see Carmella's shoe? Apparently, we can add bad hygiene to the reasons why she's a bad person. You know, asides from being a thief and rewarded for it?

[Renee Young]
So you're saying she had something on her shoe, and when it collided with your jaw, it grossed you out, to the point that you were stunned and unable to kick out?

[Dana Brooke]
That's what I said, isn't it?

[Renee Young]
I just wanted clarification for our viewers. Now while you were not successful last week, another woman was, and also joined Carmella in The Women's Money in The Bank, Nia Jax. Who also so happens to be your opponent tonight. Tell us, what's your strategy heading into a match with a force, unlike anything this division has ever truly seen? She literally squashed newcomer Liv Morgan last week, not exactly an ideal opponent to try and bounce back yourself.

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 N1SndE5

[Dana Brooke]
Puh-lease...more like I'm not the ideal opponent for her because I'll tear apart this "illusion" that she's some force and prove why it should be ME in that match! I mean sure she "squashed" little Liv but did you see what I did to Alexa Bliss in my return match 2 weeks ago? THAT was domination, THAT was pure force, THAT was unlike anything this division has ever truly seen. And no one will ever forget it. It will be nominated for a Slammy as the most shocking moment of the year, and it will WIN! Because no one appreciated me 9 months ago, they saw me as this arrogant woman overlooking the fact that I've backed it up in every step of my career. But that's okay, they can think Nia's going to flatten me like a pancake tonight. That'll make what ACTUALLY happens, all the more sweeter.

Dana brings her arm up, flexing it with pure confidence on her face.

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Rkn4vBZ

[Dana Brooke]
THIS is the arm that will bring Nia's world crashing down along with her to the mat. Because guess what? She IS like most girls, and the bigger they are, the harder they WILL fall. Playtime is over Renee, and you're about to see the most incredible feat of strength when I, Arnold Classic Competitor, lift Nia onto my shoulders and deliver A DANA DRIVER!

Renee's been trying to stand there and let Dana go on, as much as she wishes she didn't have to, but suddenly her eyes perk up, as she sees someone in the distance.

[Renee Young]
Well, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait to see that. I'm sorry to cut this short, but I see my next guest over there.

Completely insulted by the fact that Renee is ending their interview, when she clearly wasn't done talking, Dana starts to shout out in defiance but she's completely ignored as Renee rushes off, and so does the camera crew that proceeds to follow her to this next guest. As the camera pans, the crowd begins to boo, going from bad to worse in some people's eyes. The camera comes across a person we recognize immediately as Nia Jax.

[Renee Young]
Nia, Nia, can we have just a moment of your time?

Nia doesn't stop moving, her eyes focused ahead of her with her stride carrying her. Renee continues on, not stopping. You have to admire the ambition of the reporter, getting the story no matter what. Though, I'm not sure this is a smart move.

[Renee Young]
Nia, can we ask you about the attack on Liv Morgan?

Jax stops, eyes still never faultering from right ahead of her. Her gaze and expression giving off all the note you could possible need that she isn't in the mood for talking. Though, will she ever be? Yet, Renee Young, interviewer extrodinare, continues on asking questions to the monster among women.

[Renee Young]
What about your oppurtunity in Money in the Bank?

Nia slowly pans her view over to Renee who slows her speech, feeling intimidated at this point. She begins to back down, but raises the mic up one last time, stuttering at first. Her voice finds it's way through her lips, asking a final question to Nia Jax who doesn't look like she wants to be pestered anymore by Young.

[Renee Young]
Would you maybe like to talk about your match against Liv where you, quite frankly, ran through her?

To that, Nia smirks, almost laughing to herself at her own destruction. She's very pleased at what she did. In a moment, a not at one hundred percent Liv Morgan was Somoan Dropped and then Leg Dropped. It was quite the show and apparently, Nia is proud. Jax takes a moment, then leans in to respond but doesn't get the chance. Because who barges into the frame? Dana Brooke.

[Dana Brooke]
Excuse me, I wasn't finished!

Nia seems amused, rather than annoyed by Dana's interruption, while Renee looks at this blindly arrogant Dana Brooke as if she's a damn fool to interrupt a woman as imposing as Nia Jax.

[Dana Brooke]
If you're so obsessed with interviewing Nia, why don't you ask her if she thinks she'll be able to run through ME like that tonight? Actually, don't bother...because not only will she not "run through" me...she'll barely be able to lay a finger on me. That's right Nia, you heard me.

Nia Jax's smile fades as Dana continues her rant. Jax takes a step to Dana, coming face to face with her, pushing Renee back behind the two. She holds the mic but she can barely be seen as Nia towers over Dana who stands her ground, reluctantly.

[Nia Jax]
What I did to Liv Morgan, I enjoyed and what I'm going to do to you, will be far worse, and far more pleasurable to me.

One sentence. The first sentence she's spoken since appearing on the scene just two weeks ago and what power do those words hold. Most people talk a big game, claiming they are going to destroy the opposition but in this moment, it seems to ring completely true for Nia. After all, we did see her throw Liv off of a ladder and then beat her in less that twenty seconds just since her debut on Anarchy. Who can dispute such a showing? Let me tell you, if anyone can try, it would be Dana.

[Dana Brooke]
Believe me, the pleasure will be all MINE.

Dana, clearly not intimidated by Nia, or at least doing her best to hide it if she is, puffs her chest up and looks her square in the eyes.

[Dana Brooke]
What you did to Liv, was....cute. But tonight? I expose you for the overhyped deadweight LOSER you really are.

Nia smirks, noticing the challenge ahead of her. She looks Dana up and down, taking a step forward, bringing Dana and her even closer together. Jax laughs, enjoying the fact that Dana is hiding her fear and forcing some sense of courage to step up to her.

[Nia Jax]
Why wait? I'm right here.

Uncalled for, and ballsy. Delightful, isn't it? Nia continues to smirk, calling Dana's bluff who stumbles for a moment before regaining her composure.

[Dana Brooke]
That...that's not how this works, you don't order me around, I do what I want when I want. And what I want is to bring "Goliath" to her knees in front of the entire world.

[Nia Jax]
Dana, you're no David. What I want, is to squash you like the little bug you are. I really wonder which of us will get what we want.

Jax smirks, then pushes past Dana leaving Brooke to think about the words that were just said. Does Dana have what it takes to really take down Nia? We get to see, just later in the evening. Though, Dana doesn't look to excited for it as the camera fades out on her.

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 8:00 pm

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Pfzu5sc XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 0iQ5FEI

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 3:01 am

Roman Reigns: 2016

That was the year when I last held the XWL World Heavyweight Championship.

Were now in 2018 that was 2016 and I haven't won that championship or even came close to It in two whole years. Now there is some people in this industry who are perfectly happy on just making it to the top, making it to XWL. Some people say it was a dream come true to win the World title. But for me making it to XWL, winning the World Championship once is not good enough for me. I am not a person who lives in the past, who talks about what they have done. I live in the present and the only thing that matters, the thing that makes you the Guy, is holding that belt.

I want to be the best, and all my life I thrived to be the best, whether it is in football or wrestling I want to be the best and to do that I need to be a multiple time World Champion.

So right now, I am starting my road back to the top of XWL and back to that championship.

So, anyone come out right now because I'll fight anyone, it's been one vs all the entire time. Believe That.

Darkness swallowed the waiting Roman Reigns, though he seemed not to quake nor give an inch at the sight of it.

The Dead had risen once more in XWL.

BONG!!

BONG!!

BONG!!

"ROMAN REIGNS -- THE DEAD HAVE RETURNED TO XWL. There is only one being who can call that ring there yard and it is not you. I am returning. I HAVE RISEN FROM MY GRAVE, STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE. I am coming not just for your soul -- but for the souls of everyone who dare stand in my way. DARKNESS WILL ONCE AGAIN TAKE HOLD OF XWL AND YOU ROMAN REIGNS -- YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO FALL TO -- THE UNDERTAKER."

The powerful sounding voice would fade. The Undertaker words would linger in the air for a moment longer as Roman Reigns was left standing in the ring alone. The lights would slowly come back as the darkness fades -- The Undertaker has accepted the challenge of Roman Reigns -- he had asked someone to step up to him. He had called out for someone to try and challenge and his cry for a challenge has been answered, it has been answered by the dead of all things. Roman Reigns was back, but with his return he has summoned The Undertaker and once more -- these two men will battle to find out whose yard it truly is.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 10:36 am

Anarchy returns from commercial break with the sound of Aiden English’s theme song, which is met, as expected, by boos from the crowd. The Cabinet lackey comes out with a microphone in hand, clearly ready to give a speech.

[Corey Graves]
Well Mauro, there he is, the man who will be competing for a chance to enter Money in the Bank later tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Yeah, although I’m not entirely sure what he’s done recently in order to deserve a spot in this match.

[Corey Graves]
How could you possibly say that?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Name one match Aiden has won in the past month.

[Corey Graves]
That’s beyond the point!

[Mauro Ranallo]
How?

Amidst the commentators’ typical bickering, English begins to speak.

{Aiden English}
A-hem. Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, you are in for a special treat tonight. Wonders that rival even the Great Pyramids of Giza, and a performance that will make Casablanca seem like a middle school home movie.

Aiden pauses and looks out into the crowd with a look of... Contemplation? Disdain? Confusion? It’s hard to tell exactly what he’s thinking, as usual. Eventually, he resumes.

{Aiden English}
For you see, tonight not only will you see I, your fan-voted most likely to succeed in action. Oh no. You will see action that will determine the future world champion of XWL when I compete in a triple threat match with that coloured buffoon John Cena and the even worse elderly ruffian, Shawn Michaels. And let me speak of these two men for a moment, if you in attendance will all so indulge me. Even if you won't, it doesn't matter, I will continue regardless. For you see, characters such as John Cena? Truly revolting. What does John Cena have to offer that one could not get from a Saturday morning cartoon or a mascot on the side of a cereal box? I already commented on his absurd outfits and flashy neon, but truthfully speaking John Cena is one of the blandest individuals I have ever laid my eyes on.

As the fans pour down boos, Aiden mouth "It's true, it's true", out into the stands, all the while cackling. Eventually,
he begins walking towards the other side of the ramp and speaking again.

{Aiden English}
For you see, John Cena is and always has been nothing matter than a motto. "Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect". Even when if sometimes he may choose to forgo actually saying it for a short period in a desperate attempt to re-invent himself for the fiftieth time, in the end, he is still the same white meat, plain kid-friendly machine.

{Aiden English}
But don't get me wrong. I don't particularly hate John Cena. Yes, I may find his demeanour revolting, as I said, but hate is reserved for a much more select group of people. People such as Shawn Michaels. These people are what are referred to as has-beens in the industry. Stars of yesteryears, who cling viciously at any possible means to keep the spotlight on them. Such as this laughable "DX Reunion" of sorts going on right now. While the original D-Generation X was foul and obnoxious to begin with, seeing two geezers attempt to recreate the same aura is somehow even worse.

Aiden looks distraught, however, suddenly he perks up as if he has suddenly realized something hopeful.

{Aiden English}
Have no fear though, ladies and gentlemen, though. For within XWL, there is a saving grace. A light shining above all, in an attempt to right the wrongs of all others. This, of course, is the Cabinet. Those of us who have realized that class and pure wealth are truthfully the only real way to affirm one's good character. I am not the only one has walked this path, however, I am accompanied by such great men as Virgil. One of if not the most loyal man on the planet, he is the living embodiment of "service with a smile" And then, of course, there is the man I am here to introduce to you.

Aiden takes a deep breath, before quickly launching into what sounds like a very rehearsed grand speech.

{Aiden English}
Ladies and gentlemen, the man you are about to bear witness to is not only a former Intercontinental and Elite champion, nor is he simply one of the already confirmed participants at the Money in the Bank ladder match. Not only is he one of the shrewdest businessmen in America, nay, the world, not only is he the creator of the most dominant faction in XWL history, no no no. Not only is he intelligent and cultured, nor is he simply my employer. Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the man who is all of this and so much more, John Bradshaw Layfield!

The crowd erupts in boos as the theme belonging to one of if not the most hated man in XWL history fills their ears. Not long after longhorns can be seen rolling into the arena alongside JBL’s classic white limousine. As the limousine comes to a hault the back door swings open and black leather boots hit concrete. And as you follow these boots eventually they turn to black slacks, a black sports coat, and finally a pure white smile reaching ear to ear. For all these things belong to none other than XWL’s very own JBL. He stands up out of his limousine followed closely by Virgil. Boo’s roar around the arena as the two men step onto the ramp and begin their decent towards the ring. Virgil climbs the steps first, holding the ropes open allowing JBL to step through. Aiden reaches out his hand to JBL who in turn grabs it, shaking firmly, and pulling his business associate in. Aiden then hands the microphone to JBL.

$JBL$
Man does it feel good to be me.

The crowd roars in disapproval as JBL simply smiles and tips his hat to them.

$JBL$
Last week I cemented my date with destiny. March 19th, 2018 will go down in history as the day John Bradshaw Layfield OR Aiden English won the Money In The Bank Breifcase. From then on it’s simply a matter of time until either of us become World Heavyweight Champion. I don’t give a damn if I have to take another championship away from Sami Zayn, or if I have to wipe the sadistic smirk off the face of one sewer rat, Dean Ambrose once and for all. All that matters is that one of the men standing inside this ring will take that championship, and bring it to heights and glory it has never seen. Bring class and elegance to a land filled with white trash,

Aiden coughs and under his breath a faint Dean Ambrose can be heard.

$JBL$
Soulless,

Aiden now coughing Sami Zayn.

$JBL$
Unsuccessful jobbers,

Another cough via Aiden, this time breathing Wade Barrett.

$JBL$
And Poser Cabinet wannabes.

Aiden coughs under his breath for the last time while saying Bullet Club. JBL looks over to Aiden, knowing what he’s been doing and obviously enjoying it. However JBL knows almost plays “dumb”.

$JBL$
My good man, are you alright?

{Aiden English}
Oh yes sir, don't you worry one bit. I just seemed to have a quick bout of the failures, though I'm sure it will clear up quite quickly. Well, for I at least.

$JBL$
Ah, well I have no doubt of that. For The Cabinet is the one and only cure for that foul disease. For the eradication of the disease is the very foundation of which the Cabinet was built. We have seen few select members come and go over the past year. But alas, they were simply pawns in this game of chess. Their presence was needed at the time, but we shed no tear they are not still with us. For the select few that are chosen to be true members of the Cabinet must be of a certain caliber. They must believe in the purpose of our crusade to make XWL great again. They must be ready.....to save the masses.

JBL turns to the titantron as the music hits belonging to none other than.....

As The Pope walks down the entrance ramp, the crowd begins to boo loudly, showing their disdain for his actions towards Kenny Omega last week. The Pope grabs a mic and walks in the ring. He shakes JBL and Aidan's hands and gets ready to speak

{D'Angelo Dinero}
Now the question that everybody kept tweeting at me, and calling me, and texting me. They kept asking: "Why Pope? Why join The Cabinet and sully your name as badly as you did?" Now what you filthy sinners do not understand is that The Pope did what The Pope had to do. I saw two men who have the same goal as me. Two men that both wanted to eradicate the demons from XWL and claim all of its' gold. And that is exactly what we plan on doing.

Dinero fists bumps both JBL and English and turns his attention back towards the crowd

{D'Angelo Dinero}
You see, I have nothing against Kenny Omega personally, but when a man of JBL's stature comes to you with an offer he says you cannot refuse, well then the writing was already on the wall. I saw the opportunity to align myself with the next big group here in XWL, and what better combination is there than Aidan English, The Pope, all led by the Wrestling GOD

The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos as the three men circle around the ring

{D'Angelo Dinero}
I saw The Cabinet moving its way all the way to the top and I am here to speed up that process. JBL watched my match last week against Sin Cara and knew he needed me on his side, as I am a forced to be reckoned with.

The Pope shakes the hand of JBL and steps aside so he can begin to speak.

$JBL$
The days of the false prophets has come to pass. No longer must you listen to the fake preaching of John Cena about things he obviously doesn’t take seriously. No longer must you be forced into the land of dilution and irrelevancy by Matt Hardy or be forced into being a groupie for the worst actor I’ve ever had the dis-privilege of meeting in the Miz. But most importantly you will no longer have to deal with the gutter trash that is the Bullet Club. They can wreck all the havoc they want on the mid card as they continue to be irrelevant because the Cabinet. We’re here to stay, and I guarantee you.....

JBL tips his hat to the camera and smiles

$JBL$
Business is about to pick up.

JBL, Aiden, The Pope, and Virgil all raise their arms in unison and smile facing the camera as Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 6:44 pm

Dean Ambrose appears on screen, looking on top of the world. The face of Anarchy walks through the halls as if he owns his place. His World Television Title around his waist. The lunatic's attention is pulled by none other than Renee Young approaching him

[Renee Young]
Dean! Dean if I could get a quick word!

Dean smiles contently as he lays his eyes on the young woman

[Dean Ambrose]
Hey baby! You know I always got time for you!

Renee to her credit blushes at the familiar way Dean talks to her.
With a bashful expression she attempts to scowled Dean

[Renee Young]
Dean, not at work! This is a perfe-you what lets just move on. Ahem. Dean Ambrose last week you costed Sami Zayn a win against your friend Sami Callihan. Care to explain yourself?

Dean runs his hand through his hair before answering Renee

[Dean Ambrose]
What happened to Sami Zayn was nothing more than mind games. I told him that after the interview respect would be set aside. He took his eye off the prize and what happened? Everything came falling around him. In just three seconds Sami Zayn was announced the loser. And it can happen that fast at Emergence. Sami feeds off the energy of the crowd. As he has to do is show off, lose concentration for one second and DIRTY DEEDS!

Dean's sudden burst of energy makes Renee jump. Dean smiles viciously

[Dean Ambrose]
Dirty Deeds...and Sami Zayn's dreams and hopes come falling down all around him. All I did was show Sami Zayn what could become reality. What WILL become reality. Now he knows I'm serious

[Renee Young]
Sami Zayn is your target at Emergence but tonight you face a man who not only took shots at you and the Bullet Club, but also defeated Roman Reigns, Eli Drake, and Cody Rhodes last week. HHH is hunting for your World Television title. Are you worried at all?

Dean eyes glimmer at the mention of HHH. His hand unconsciously grips his title a little tighter

[Dean Ambrose]
Am I worried about HHH? See....I actually am. Sami Zayn brushed over being defeated on Anarchy. He claimed if it wasn't a PPV then it doesn't matter. That's another way Sami and I are different. I care about every match. Because I don't like people to hold wins over my head. I don't like people having a way to dismiss me. And more than anything I don't like people having a way to disrespect me. HHH and Shawn did that. If some other people were in my shoes they probably wouldn't care if HHH beat them and took the World Television Championship. Why should I care when I have a World Heavyweight Championship match right? Well most people aren't Dean Ambrose. I hold my head high as a Champion. Tonight I'm not just going out there to win a match. I'm not just going out there to retain my title. I'm going to beat some respect out of two old timers who need to know when it's time to bow down!

Dean begins to walk away before stopping and turning towards the camera

[Dean Ambrose]
Oh and before I forget. I talked to Layla earlier and she just thought this was a great idea. Our match...in preperation for Emergence...is an Extreme Rules match! Suck on that you little fucks!

Dean does his usual and flips off the camera before winking at Renee and walking off, his mind focused on destroying DX tonight
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 N5Ni4dp XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 XuE5wpd

As Nia Jax's theme begins to wind down as she stands in the center of the ring, she begins to back herself into the corner opposite of her opponent tonight in Dana Brooke. The referee checks to see if both women are ready and the second they confirm, he calls for the bell, signaling the start of this contest. With haste, Dana charges out of the corner, using the turnbuckle for a bit of added momentum, and makes a beeline towards the much larger Nia Jax, who seemingly doesn't feel threatened by her opponent for the evening. Dana's charge is stopped in its tracks when she meets Nia in the center of the ring to engage in a collar and elbow tie up, a traditional start to the match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, you have to give it to Dana, she's certainly not backing down.

[Corey Graves]
While I have been a big fan of Dana's...I'm not so sure poking the bear backstage just a bit ago was very wise on her part.

When Dana notices that she can't meet Nia on even ground when it comes to pure strength, she adjusts her strategy on the fly, instead trying to knock her off her feet with what appears to be a scoop slam attempt. Nia simply laughs at Dana's futile attempt before she nearly sends her flying to the outside of the ring with a single shove, showing Nia's impressive strength in the process. On her knees, Dana looks up at the larger woman with a tinge of doubt in her eyes. It quickly fades before she pushes herself up off the mat and back to her feet, making her way to Nia and attempting to lift her up off her feet for the second time.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's not gonna work...

History repeats itself when Nia repeats the gesture, this time, with more force behind her shove, nearly sending Dana into a different area code. Again on her knees, Dana looks up at Nia, who at this point begins egging her on, almost begging her to try it again. Dana takes a deep breath before she makes it up to her feet, using the ropes this time, and walks up to Nia, who mouths, “What are you gonna do?” almost mocking her opponent. A smirk comes across Dana's face before the sound of her right hand meeting Nia's left cheek reverberates throughout the arena as a swift hush falls over the crowd.

[Corey Graves]
Oh Dana, no....no...

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think we might be calling Dana Brooke's last match.

Nia is almost at a loss for words after the slap but Dana knows that if she's to win this match, she needs to strike now, while Nia is momentarily distracted. The second Dana turns her back to run to the set of ring ropes behind her, the expression on Nia's face changes to a more angered look and her eyes are now laser focused on the rapidly approaching Dana Brooke, who appears to have a clothesline in mind when she's stopped in her tracks when she runs into the wall that is Nia Jax, who quite literally runs her over in the center of the ring. She lets out a primal scream, letting the live audience in attendance and more specifically, Dana Brooke herself that, using Dana's words, “Playtime is over.”

Like a shark smelling blood in the water, Nia quickly pulls Dana up off the canvas and lifts her up onto her shoulders, walking a quick lap inside the ring before she stands in the center and sends Dana into the canvas with a Samoan Drop. The breath leaves Dana's lungs in one fellow swoop but before she could even attempt to recover, Nia shows off her impressive speed by making it to her feet and running towards the adjacent set of ring ropes before ricocheting off of them and landing a devastating leg drop onto the downed Dana Brooke. Nia contemplates going for the pinfall attempt but instead has something else in mind. She mouths, “Playtime is over, sweetheart!” before she gets up off the mat and once again runs to the same set of ring ropes, bringing her leg across Dana's neck. She goes for the proverbial mercy kill afterwards, the pinfall attempt being nothing more than a formality at this point.

[Corey Graves]
God, that was just, that was hard to watch.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The referee could count to a hundred, there's no way Dana's kicking out.

3!

Nia's theme begins to blast throughout the arena, the second week in a row that she's been victorious in dominant fashion. The referee raises her hand in the air but she pulls it away and shouts, “Don't you DARE touch me!” at him, nearly causing the referee to jump out of his skin.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Another dominant victory for newcomer Nia Jax, running through Liv Morgan last week to earn her place in The Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match at Emergence and running through Dana Brooke right here tonight.

[Corey Graves]
This division has never quite seen a force like Nia Jax, and she's quickly becoming the one to watch.

Nia looks down at a fallen Dana Brooke before scoffing and exiting the ring. She makes it about halfway up the ramp before she's stopped in her tracks...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Uh, what?

[Corey Graves]
After the sheer domination, we have seen from Nia Jax, why on Earth would Alexa come out here? She couldn't even handle the force of Dana Brooke, Nia's liable to eat her alive.

As confusion spreads both through the audience and across the face of Nia Jax who stands halfway up the ramp, Alexa Bliss stomps out from the back with a wicked scowl all over her face. Things haven't really gone her way for months now, so it's no wonder as to what has her so furious. But what we do wonder is, why come out here now to confront Nia Jax of all people? Alexa's not scheduled to compete tonight but she is geared up, noticeably with an attire we haven't seen on her ever. It's black leather with red trim, a hint of grey here and there...but most intriguing of all, is the logo across the top, it's eerily similar to that of Jason Vorhees' mask, except it has her own Bliss twist with red pigtails on the side of the mask, and more devilish eyes.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, it's not Friday The 13th, but with the look on Alexa's face, I'm sure not gonna be the one to say anything.

[Corey Graves]
I don't know what's brought her out here, but there does seem to be something different about Alexa Bliss.

As Alexa stands at the top of the stage, she raises both of her hands up, showcasing the black leather gloves on each, with glittery skeletal designs. Nia hasn't moved from her position, but she also doesn't seem all that bothered by this display, there's no fear, just a hint of confusion as to who dares to come out here after what she just did to Dana Broke? Alexa's hands tighten, balled into raised fists, and her eyes peer down...beyond Nia, and it becomes clear her intentions have nothing to do with Jax but everything to do with her latest victim still being scraped off the mat in the ring. Alexa starts to walk forward, soon coming within feet of Nia Jax, Nia stares down at her welcoming her to try something, but Alexa just looks up high at Nia, who towers over her...and smiles. The scowl faded for this moment, and Bliss is simply flashing a friendly smile at the far from friendly giant across from her. Alexa then goes one step further starting up a slight dialogue between them, despite Nia being far from a "talker." With the same friendly demeanor, Alexa says "Hi, BIG fan! LOVE your work."

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not sure what Alexa's trying to do.

[Corey Graves]
Clearly, Alexa's just expressing her admiration for what Nia's done.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Yeah, but why?

[Corey Graves]
When someone is bigger than two of you put together, that's the only reason you ever need.

Nia's stone-faced expression remains, barely blinking as Alexa continues. Motioning for Nia to lower her head so she can say more. Nia doesn't budge at first but after Alexa's antics of someone trying to tell a "friend", a secret...she eventually leans down so that Alexa can speak more directly with her. "Listen, she and I sort of have unfinished business...so, do you mind if I, have a little word...with her? If you're done that is, I wouldn't wanna impose." Nia turns her head, staring into the eyes of Alexa, silence so loud you have to believe Alexa's running through all sorts of scenarios in her way about where this might head if she's about to be flattened or ripped in half...but after making Alexa sweat, Nia simply lets out a "Whatever" and stands back up tall, turning away from Alexa and proceeds to continue walking up the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, that was certainly interesting, Alexa may have talked her way out of being Nia's next victim...for now at least.

[Corey Graves]
What she lacks in size she more than makes up with brains.

With Nia venturing to the back, Alexa's head is turned over her shoulder, watching Nia leave with the same genuine sweet smile...but once she's sure that Nia's gone, she turns her head back around, and her face...has a much different expression on it as her gaze switches to Dana Brooke. Hellfire and fury beam from her eyes, a pouty lip exemplifying anger, and she starts to remove her gloves one by one. As she slowly slides her left glove off first, she tosses it aside, then just as slowly she removed her right one balling it up and casting it aside as well.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think Alexa just wants to talk.

[Corey Graves]
Not with that level of intensity radiating off of her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But why? Doesn't it seem a little, random?

[Corey Graves]
Listen, Mauro, I won't claim to fully comprehend the genius that is Alexa Bliss...but if I had to guess, I'd say Dana Brooke was the last straw in a seemingly never-ending supply of straws made up of embarrassment and belittlement. She has been routinely underappreciated and beaten down in every way by practically every woman in XWL. Dana Brooke's ridiculing of Alexa before their match, after their match, the week after that match, and even tonight...has made her say I will not stand for it anymore.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You get all of that from an angry look?

[Corey Graves]
It's why I'm everyone's favorite, I don't look at this and see questions, I see a whole lot of answers flying at my eyes as I remember everything this woman has gone through from day one in XWL.

Little Miss Bliss starts to approach the ring, pressing both of her hands down against the top of the apron, sliding them apart as she stares at the unsuspecting Dana Brooke. The woman that has taken every opportunity to ridicule her over her "superiority" to Alexa. But Dana's not laughing now, mostly because she's been utterly destroyed by Nia Jax. The audience isn't really sure what to make of this, do they cheer her for targeting the woman that's been incredibly annoying? Do they boo her and somehow send a mixed message to Dana as if they like her? Most of them choose to be silent, watching as Alexa pulls herself up onto the apron, and soon steps through the ropes entering the ring. She looks down at Dana Brooke, spiteful as she's been this entire time, then without hesitation she kneels down grabbing a handful of Dana's blonde locks, yanking on them in order to raise Dana's head off the mat, then she leans in and shouts "PLAYTIME IS OVER, HUH?!" with that one statement, she releases her grasp and Dana's face smacks back down to the canvas and Alexa stands there for a second the gears shifting in her head. Shaking her head in a rather animated way she presses her boot down onto Dana's back, then steps over her, walking to the other side of the ring where quickly she drops down rolling under the bottom rope and immediately tossing up the ring skirt.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What's she looking for?

[Corey Graves]
Something tells me what Nia Jax did might not have been the worst part of Dana's night.

Reaching deep under the ring, we're all wondering what Alexa's searching for. It's obviously a weapon, we doubt she's going to fetch Dana some water, or a snack if they even have those under there. But will it be a chair? A bat? Is she going to pull a table out, which is also practically as big as two of her put together? Perhaps a Ladder? Twisted Bliss off the top anyone? We're not sure what she's going to pull out, but soon she raises her head up with a very devious smile on her face. As she backs up, pulling something out, the audience lets out a mild pop merely from the unexpected nature of what now is in her hand. It's black, it's coated with glitter stripes down its entire length, it looks like someone took a regular kendo stick, reinforced it, gave it a paint job, and then...what we can only describe it as they blissified it into one pretty yet terrifying weapon.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia, look at it!

[Corey Graves]
I'm both in awe of how pretty it is and completely frightened of it. I do not envy Dana Brooke one bit for what she's about to feel.

As Alexa slides back into the ring, with what we choose at this moment to refer to as her "Bliss Stick" in her hand...Dana's finally starting to stir, and she pulls herself up, looking in front of her...and sees Alexa, lightly tapping her open palm with the stick, and their eyes meet. Dana seems confused but also worried...she starts to back up, stood on her knees but too far away from the ropes, too centered in the ring. Alexa wraps both hands around her glittered up weapon of choice then screams out "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BLISS ME OFF!" before those words can make way through Dana's ears, Alexa swings and strikes Dana across the chest, causing her to fall back to the mat clutching her chest. The impact echoes through the building but it's not the only time she strikes. Lashing Dana once again, this time striking her across both of her wrists as they failed in shielding her. She rolls from the pain, onto her back which becomes the next target of Alexa's, she brings the "Bliss Stick" into the air then cracks it down across Dana's back, once isn't enough she brings it back up and quickly connects a second time all while Dana cries out. This becomes an awkward moment for the fans because, hey a portion of them kinda see why Alexa's annoyed and they start to cheer, its very small but noticeable enough that Alexa stops before she could strike a third time...and with a foul look on her face looks out into the audience and shouts "I DON'T NEED YOUR APPROVAL!" prompting those scarce cheers to join the other voices in boos.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh come on that's enough, I think you've made your point.

[Corey Graves]
I'm switching teams, sorry Dana...consider me the newest Blissfit. I don't know where this side of her has been, but THIS is a welcome change. I dare any woman in that locker room to try and ridicule her again after this, you do not want to Bliss her off.

Shutting down the bandwagoners that tried to support her in an instant, she looks back down at Dana, who at this point has several lashes across her body, completely made up of glitter. One might think that was it, Alexa had sent her message...but they would be wrong. She bends down yanking Dana up by her hair, helpless at this point, stinging from all the shots she's endured from her "Bliss Stick." Alexa then takes said stick and places it down on the mat, allowing Dana's face to fall on top of it. We're not sure what she's doing, but whatever it is, it isn't going to be good. She backs up, and watches Dana, writhing from the pain but too proud to ever stay down, it's often times seen as obnoxious but at this moment it's almost something that makes us forget Dana's been such an insufferable person to deal with through her entire XWL run both recently and a year ago. Seeing Dana so valiant, trying to pull herself up, to get up and make Alexa pay...even though she's in no condition to do so. Alexa stalks her, her attire seems rather appropriate more than we first thought because she's almost like Jason waiting and watching for the right moment...and that moment soon arises as Dana herself starts to push herself up. Both hands push up on the "Blissified" Kendo Stick unaware that she's doing so, and she starts to rise up on her hands and knees...falling right into Alexa's snare. Because once Dana's partially up, Alexa raises one single open hand, then clenches her fist with a snarl on her face and she runs forward raising her foot as she slightly launches off of the mat, and BAM! The bottom of her boot crashes down onto the back of Dana's skull, stomping her face into The Bliss Stick and she's out.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my god! What's gotten into her? That....that was, perhaps one of the most vicious things I've seen any woman do in XWL.

[Corey Graves]
All five feet of her fury just came down onto Dana Brooke's skull, wow!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wow? Are you seriously impressed by that? Dana just returned 3 weeks ago, I know she hasn't made any friends during that time, but...did she really deserve that? Does anyone?

[Corey Graves]
Look, I'm not saying I approve of it...but you can't go around picking on people, it's only a matter of time before they get sick of it....and, unfortunately, this is the result.

While Dana's no crowd favorite, it's hard for the audience to not boo at this point, what Alexa did was just plain vicious and there's not a shred of remorse on her face. As Dana's laid out flat on the mat, her face embedded in the "Bliss Stick" Alexa kneels down, adding insult to injury by patting the back of Dana's skull as she uses her other hand to pull her "Blissified" weapon out from under her. With devilish grin across her face, Alexa grabs both ends of the stick then pulls her arms back in a way that showcases it behind her neck with a Harley Quinn inspired pose. She tilts her head in both directions, looking at how upset the fans are, then just mockingly pouts soon forming a wicked smirk. This is the last sight we see before we fade away, with the realization that we're dealing with a new Alexa Bliss and hell hath nothing like her five feet of fury.

With this being my first thing as Alexa Bliss I would GREATLY appreciate any and all feedback!
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 4:55 pm

As Anarchy continues, we hear the theme song of one of the rising stars in XWL.

As his theme song intensifies, Kenny Omega enters onto the stage. He sports black jeans, a leather jacket, and aviator sunglasses to hide his eyes. For a moment, he looks out into the partially booing audience. Some cheer him, feeling sympathy for being attacked by The Cabinet last week.

Mauro Ranallo
Here he is, Corey. It's Kenny Omega. What do you think is going through his head after coming up short in last week's ladder match?

Corey Graves
I mean, it's one thing to lose a ladder match, but to lose a ladder match where you have two chances to win? I'd imagine he's feeling pretty bad right about now.

With all eyes on him, Kenny raises his hands high in the air before continuing toward the ring.

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 C9J7DYV

On his way down the ramp, Kenny ignores young fans reaching out toward him. He doesn't allow them to get their wish of interacting with an XWL Superstar.

Mauro Ranallo
Let's not forget, the two winner get to now compete in the Money in the Bank ladder match at Emergence.

Corey Graves
..and Kenny will now be missing that opportunity. You just know that match had to mean a lot to Kenny.

At the steps now, Kenny slowly removes his sunglasses. He looks into the audience once more, before pick up a microphone placed on the ring steps. Slowly, he makes his way into the ring.

Mauro Ranallo
I think we can both agree, Corey. Kenny Omega has made a huge impact since returning to XWL, so you have to think that if he continues to impress.. the sky's the limit for this kid.

Corey Graves
I couldn't agree more.

As his theme song begins to fade out, we hear a mix of cheers and boos echo throughout the Key Arena. For a moment, Kenny smirks.

Kenny Omega
Seattle...

The audience cheers at just the mention of their city.

Kenny Omega
What an absolute dump, am I right?

The cheers quickly turn to boos. Kenny shakes his head, approving of the booing.

Kenny Omega
Wait... you people can't be serious. You actually like it here?! What is there even to do here? What? Drink coffee? Listen to mediocre music? I'm genuinely curious. I can't be sports, right? I'm not really into a lot of sports, but from what I hear... Seattle sucks at every one of them.

Kenny Omega might have just become the most hated man in Seattle as the audience boos even louder now, sparking a "You Suck" chant. Kenny laughs at this chant.

Kenny Omega
I suck? Come on... now that just a lie. Everyone knows that I am the greatest competitor to ever step into an XWL ring. I know... I know... some of you may be asking, "Kenny! What about last week? What about the week before?".. and that is why I'm out here. I am out here to set the...

The Seattle audience's booing finally gets to Kenny.

Kenny Omega
You people shut your mouths while I am talking! You are in the presence of greatness! You are in the presence of.. a god!

This only makes matters worse. After a few moments, Kenny has calmed down. Rather than fight with the audience, Kenny has a different plan. Kenny looks directly into the camera.

Kenny Omega
Excuse me.. hello! Production people in the back. Mind cranking this baby up a bit?

Kenny points to his microphone. For a few seconds, nothing happens. Suddenly, a loud buzzing sound sweeps the arena, causing fans to hold their ears. Kenny pats the microphone, testing to see how loud it is. Clearing his throat into the microphone, we can hear that Kenny's microphone is now louder than the audience's boos. Kenny continues at the expense of the audience member's ears.

Kenny Omega
Now back to what I was saying.. I am out her to set the record straight on my matches the last couple week and I think you people are gonna want to hear this. Well... you people really don't have a choice now. Two weeks ago, I lost my opportunity to become number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. After the match, I was fine. I came to terms with the fact that I lost knowing that soon I would have another opportunity, because how are you not going to give someone like me another shot?

A high pitch squealing sound comes from the PA system throughout the arena from Kenny's microphone. This causes a collective "Oh!" from the audience.

Kenny Omega
I bet you people regret interrupting me now, huh? Any way... I knew I would get another shot. What I didn't know is that I would be getting another shot the very next week. JBL, Bad News Barrett, and myself. Three-way ladder match with two briefcases hanging high above the ring. This match was different than the previous week and I wasn't because of the ladders... no. I think something fishy was going on. Now I know JBL and Barrett act up like they hate each other, but after last week? I think it's just that. An act!

Corey Graves
What?! An act?

Kenny Omega
I think that whole match was a set up! My opponents took issue with what i said about them. How they are declining... how they are nothing more than out of shape brawlers with a crappy career to show for it. They're jealous of me. Hell, I would be surprised if our general manager was behind this whole thing too. JBL and Barrett are afraid of Kenny Omega. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we hear Barrett has joined forces with JBL after last week. It's simple. They don't want to see me succeed, so they try to throw every obstacle in my way to stop that from happening. Everyone knows that if it wasn't for The Cabinet... if it was for D'Angelo Dinero, I would be going on to the Money in the Bank ladder match.

Mauro Ranallo
He's got a point.

Kenny sighs.

Kenny Omega
It's fine though. Really! Because soon, I will have my revenge. They may have won last week, but I'm not just going to roll over and let them ruin me. I know JBL's games.. I know how he operates. Unfortunately for him... he doesn't know how Kenny Omega operates. He doesn't know how dark... how twisted I can get. I would say that I'll show him tonight when I go one-on-one with Matt Hardy, but I'm smarter than that. I don't want to give him or the rest of The Cabinet the pleasure of knowing what's in store for them in the future.

After another squeal from the microphone, the production team is forced to lower Kenny's microphone volume back to normal levels. We once again hear the booing audience.

Kenny Omega
Speaking of superstars on the decline, my opponent tonight... Matt...

The fans of the XWL Universe explode, and begin screaming DELETE as Woken Matt Hardy walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand as he raises the microphone up to his lips the song immediately stops playing.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
AHAHHAHHAHA AOHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA Kenny O me ga!!! You dare question my abilities? It is obvious that you are blind to what is reality. Allow me to shed some light into the rock you lay under. You have been given opportunities around here, but you do not capitalize. I expect a sign of respect from you. You are looking at the man who won the very first Final Stand-Off, and then I went on to become World Heavyweight champion! These people now stand behind me as at the slammies I found out that everyone of these people stand behind me as they voted me "Superstar Of The Year", and then my brother turned on me, but I defeated him in a WONDERFUL war so please enlighten me how am I in a decline?

The fans cheer as Woken Matt lowers the microphone. Matt does not acknowledge the crowd his eyes are only focused on Kenny Omega.

Kenny Omega
Matthew... I can call you Matthew, right? Meh... doesn't matter. How are you not on the decline? Yes, you've had a fantastic career. A career only some could dream of having, but that is all quickly coming to an end. Everyone can see it, Matt. You're not the spry, chipper young man you used to be. You have slowed significantly throughout your time in this business. Sure, you've had a great year. A... wonderful.. year, but I know something that you don't know. I know the true reason why you won Superstar of the Year.

Curiosity fills the arena, anticipating Kenny's revelation.

Kenny Omega
The only reason these people voted for you is because you are entertaining, but not in a good way. You might be confused, Matt, so let me explain. These people only like you... because you're a freak. Yeah, that's right! A freak! The only reason these people cheer for you is because you're nothing more than a sideshow and it makes me sick! It's one of the reasons I returned to XWL. To teach you old timers that wrestling is no longer the place for freaks like you. Wrestling is now place for the Elite of professional wrestling to do what they do best. Tonight, you will experience what it is like to be in the ring with a true.. natural born competitor. You will experience what it's like to be in the ring with... a god!

Kenny tilts his head back and begins laughing maniacally as the audience boos.

Kenny Omega
MUHAAHAAHAA...

Woken Matt interrupts Kenny's laugh with a laugh of his own that completely catches Kenny off guard.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAOOOOOOOOOAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA....

Woken Matt looks at Kenny Omega with a smile on his face

[Woken Matt Hardy]
You know you're a riot! Just because this vessel has some age to it does not mean that I can't deliver an ass whooping to you. I have been beating guys left, and right in what galaxy do you live in makes you think that you are different from anyone else that I have beaten? Sure you have some big wins, but it doesn't even compare to what I have done in my year of being here. Do you really think you have what it takes to win against me? I have these fans behind me, and the Seven Deities you sir are out matched, but if it is a fight you want. It is a war you shall get. You think you deserve the title Elite? Then let's see what you really are capable. Are you all hype or can you real back up what you say? It shall be a WONDERFUL experience, and I can wait til I get my hands on you. People like you Kenny need to be taught a lesson, and it shall be a lesson you learn well. You claim to be this self proclaimed wrestling god, but honestly Ken ney O me ga tell me you are just merely a peasant in this big world. You wanna prove yourself to the world? Then tonight I want you to show me exactly what you are made of or you shall suffer the same fate as Nero... YOU WILL BE DELETED AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAOAOOOOOAOOOOAHAHHHAHAHA!!!

The fans within the arena begin yelling DELETE as Woken Matt starts doing his trademark Delete taunt. From the looks of Kenny what Woken Matt said maybe getting to him.

Kenny's face grows red as he points toward the audience.

Kenny Omega
Shut up! All of you!

As the audience continues, Kenny turns his attention back toward Matt Hardy.

Kenny Omega
Stop it you son of a bitch! You think this is a joke? Do you think I'm a joke?! Well I'm going to let you in on something, Matt. Do you know who else thought I was a joke? Seth Rollins did and look where he is now.. He is nowhere to be found. I beat him down so bad that he's too embarrassed to show his face around here! What makes you think I won't destroy you like I destroyed him? These people?! These people can't save you. Their chants... their cheers... their support means absolutely nothing when you are face-to-face with me. Your "deities"? Where will your "deities" be when you are crying for help? Where will they be as I drive my knee into your jaw? Where will they be when I am standing over your... "broken" body with my hand raised high in the air? Last week, JBL had his cabinet. Who do you have Matt? Oh, that's right. No one! You think you have this won... You think you have this all figured out, but Matt... you've already lost, because you need an army to stop me. You may have had a great year. You have so much momentum... but you are about to hit a brink wall by the name of Kenny Omega!

Kenny extends his arms out taking in the booing audience, thinking he has just won the verbal war with Woken Matt Hardy. To his surprise, Matt isn't finished.

[Woken Matt Hardy]

You don't quite understand everything do you Ken Ney O Me Ga. These people feed me their energy, and that is what gives me the power to take out my foes. Do you hear the roar of these people begging for your DELETION?!?! You come out here thinking you are better than each and every single one of them, but in all honestly Ken Ney these people  are above you. You don't know the hardship in their lives. They come here to get away from all of their hardship in their lives for a couple of hours, but here you are pushing them back down like a jackass. You should really think about the stuff you say. You are above no one here. We are all on the same level no matter who you are. You put yourself on this pedestal that you haven't even earned. I have earned the right where I am. Tonight, everything you have built yourself up to be shall... be... DELETED!!!!!!! YEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAS!

The fans again start yelling DELETE at Kenny trying to get inside his head. Kenny throws down his microphone, frustrated that he can't get inside the head of Woken Matt Hardy.

As Hardy's theme song plays once again, Kenny leaves the ring. He kicks nearly everything in ringside as the fans continue to chant "DELETE!" along with Matt Hardy.

Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 0JCULg5XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 GJwLb84

Mauro

Blue Thunder Bomb!

Graves

The World Champion looks to be in top form here tonight!

Rich Swann rolls outside of the ring and places himself against the barricade.

Graves

Sami isn't going to slow down!

Graves is right as Sami Zayn is already running full sprint to the opposite side of the ring, he comes back even faster and he dives through the ropes to hit Swann with a huge suicide dive!

Mauro

MAMA MIA!

Graves

I don't think thats good, Sami could be really hurt.

Sami Zayn just crashed shoulder first into the barricade as Rich Swann side stepped him! Sami immediately lets out a cry of pain, Swann goes to pick Sami up off the ground but he's immediately pushed aside by the ref, Sami is on the ground clutching his shoulder which is now forming a bruise, we see the ref throw up the oh so dreaded "X" as the fans let out a giant boo, Swann looks disappointed but kneels down next to Sami trying to comfort him. Rich Swann is declared the winner as the last sight we see before commercial is the ref walking Sami into the back.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 6:52 pm

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 LLb6PMb XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 1BHFAvR

As the referee begins his count, Matt Hardy clubs away at Kenny Omega. Kenny tries to cover up, attempting to block the shots only to stumble back into the XWL announce table. Matt lands a couple uppercuts to Kenny's midsection, before kneeling down and hoisting Omega onto the table.

With Omega laid out on the announce table, Matt's eyes grow wide as he extends his arms. He turns toward nearby audience members yelling, "YEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAS!!" The audience begins chanting "DELETE!" adding fuel to Matt's fire.

As Matt turns back toward the announce table, he is met with two boots to the chest that send him crashing into the ring apron behind him. Bouncing off the apron, Matt stumbles forward. As he does so, he is met with a brutal knee strike under the chin.

Corey Graves
V-Trigger!

Mauro Ranallo
Did you hear the sound of that?!

After hitting one of the hardest V-Triggers of his career, we get a closer look at the deranged smile plastered on Kenny's face. The audience boos as their hero is laid out on the ringside floor. Slowly, Kenny pulls Matt Hardy to a standing position and begins guiding him to the announce table.

Kenny smashes Matt's head off the hard announce table, then powers his opponent on top of the table. Kenny manically laughs at the booing audience before climbing on top of the announce table.

Again, Kenny pulls Matt to a standing position. This time, Kenny turns Matt away from him. Kenny drops down and hoists Matt Hardy up into a seated position on to his shoulders.

Corey Graves
No! He can't...

Completely out of it, Matt attempts any form of offense as he tries to punch at Kenny's head. This is to no avail as Kenny's hand reaches up, hooking the back of Matt's head. Quickly, Matt is turned upside down, crashing head first through the announce table.

Corey Graves & Mauro Ranallo
One Winged Angel!

Mauro Ranallo
Mamma Mia!

Corey Graves
That's it!

Exhausted, Kenny lays near the now unconscious Matt Hardy. Neither man moves as the referee continues.

Mauro Ranallo
..but Kenny's still down!

Hearing the count, Kenny crawls toward the ring. The audience begins going wild, wondering if Kenny will make it back into the ring.

Corey Graves
Can he make it?!

Kenny springs to his feet, leaping toward the ropes...

...but it's too late. The bell rings, signalling the end of the match.

Mauro Ranallo
He almost had it!

Corey Graves
He was so close, but this match ends in a double count out.

Halfway into the ring, Kenny begins hammering the mat in front of him, frustrated he couldn't beat the count.. frustrated that he couldn't defeat Matt Hardy. Instead, this match ends in a double count out. The audience give a mixed opinion at the results as some boo the fact Matt was just laid out, while some cheer the fact Kenny Omega didn't win.

Mauro Ranallo
Once again, Omega comes up short.

Corey Graves
What are you talking about, Mauro? Look what he did to the man in front of us. Matt Hardy is out!

With all the commotion around the arena, Kenny slowly slides back out of the ring. Turning slowly, Kenny notices that Matt has begun to move. Knowing what Kenny is capable of, the audience boos once again. Kenny casually makes his way over to the fallen Matt Hardy.

Mauro Ranallo
Oh no... Kenny has that look in his eyes, Corey. The same look he had when he defeated Seth Rollins.

Angry about the outcome of the match, Kenny lifts Matt off the ground, this time pulling him by his hair. Face-to-face now, the camera microphone catches the words of Kenny Omega.

Kenny Omega
This is all your fault, you son of a bitch. This was my match! My match! Now...

Kenny gives a sadistic laugh.

Kenny Omega
Now you're gonna pay!

Kenny pulls Matt into a tight headlock, then begins dragging Matt around the ring and toward the entrance ramp.

Mauro Ranallo
Wait! Where the hell is he taking him?

Corey Graves
Your guess is as good as mine, partner.

As they reach the ramp, Matt gets his feet back under him. He's still so out of it, that he doesn't know what's going on. Kenny continues guiding him up the ramp. As they reach the top of the ramp, Kenny turns Matt Hardy toward the concerned audience. He grabs Matt by the hair with one hand and under the chin with the other. He begins yelling in Matt's ear.

Kenny Omega
Take a good look, Matt! Look at them! All of these people and not a single one of them are trying to save you!

Mauro Ranallo
Oh, this is sick! We need some help out here.

Kenny continues.

Kenny Omega
These people are nothing more than...

Suddenly, Matt Hardy begins driving his elbow into Kenny's midsection. The audience erupts in cheers as Matt has gained a second wind. He unloads on Kenny, sending the rising star stumbling backward. Another good shot from Matt sends Kenny through the curtain.

Mauro Ranallo
Matt Hardy has just sent Omega flying!

Corey Graves
Someone get a camera back there!

As we get a camera backstage, we see the two men exchanging strikes in the production area. The production staff yell at the men, trying to break them up, but it's going to take more than a few staff members to break these two men up. After a few moments, Matt lands a hard elbow to the jaw of his foe dropping Kenny to a knee. Matt brings Kenny to his feet, before tossing Kenny onto a large production control board. Suddenly..

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 FF43KiF

This static continues for abut 30 seconds before it clears. Anarchy is live again. We see Matt and Kenny brawling through the hallways of the Key Arena.

Mauro Ranallo
We apologize, we've just experience some technical difficulties.

The audience can be heard in the distance cheering as Matt begins to get the upper hand. The two fight into the catering area backstage. As staff and other superstars clear out of catering, Matt flings an unfolded chair at the head of Kenny Omega. Showing his quick reaction speed, Omega just barely dodges the chair. Matt lands another another punch, turning Omega around. As Kenny's back is turned, Matt grabs him to turn him around. As Kenny turns, he smashes Matt across the face with a full glass coffee pot he picked up from a nearby table. The glass breaks on Matt's face. He falls to the ground clutching his face.

Mauro Ranallo
Oh my god!

Corey Graves
This has gotten out of control! Where is security?!

Matt screams in agony as he is feeling two different types of pain at the same time. The burning hot coffee covers his cut face. He kicks and screams, surely blinded by the hot coffee. Meanwhile, Kenny begins laughing at the suffering superstar before him. Kenny brings Matt to his feet.

Kenny Omega
This is far from over..

Having something sadistic in mind, Kenny drags Matt through the hallway. We begin to see blood dripping from Matt Hardy's face.

Mauro Ranallo
Matt's face his a mess!

Kenny begins smiling again as he finds a door labeled "Stairwell". He pull Matt to the opposite side of the hallway, before sending Matt flying through the door. Kenny walks through the door and begins look around at the various signs posted. He sees a sign that reads "Roof" with an arrow pointing up that staircase in front of him.

Corey Graves
Oh no... I don't like where this is going.

Mauro Ranallo
This is not going to end well.

Kenny grabs Matt by the hair again, pulling him up the stairs. As they reach the top of the first staircase, Matt shows that he still has some fight left in him as starts punching away at Omega. Unfortunately, the power behind his strikes are lost as he is completely exhausted. Kenny catches one of Matt's fist, then pulls him into another knee strike to the face. Matt slumps over, completely lifeless now. Kenny grabs Matt be the arms and starts dragging him up the next staircase.

Mauro Ranallo
Kenny Omega has snapped!

Corey Graves
I think you're right! Matt Hardy has pushed him over the edge!

Again, Matt begins to move, using Kenny Omega to get back to his feet. Kenny chuckles at Matt's attempt.

Kenny Omega
You really think...

To his feet now, Matt Hardy headbutts Kenny in the mouth. This knocks Kenny back, but only pisses him of as his mouth begins to gush blood. He grabs Matt by the hair and begins bashing his bloody face off a nearby wall. After a few moments, Kenny lets go of Matt. As Matt falls to the ground, we see the once white brick wall is now covered in Matt's blood. With blood on his hands, Kenny begins to laugh while wiping the blood on his face and chest.

Mauro Ranallo
This is disgusting!

Corey Graves
This is a family show!

Mauro Ranallo
I don't think Kenny Omega cares about that at this point.

Kenny drags a completely lifeless Matt Hardy up the final set of staircase leading to the roof. As Kenny pulls him up the stairs by one arm, Matt's head bounces off every step. Finally reaching the door that reads "Roof", Kenny pushes the door open and drags Matt through it.

Corey Graves
K.. Kenny can't really be thinking..

As the Seattle rain pours down on the two men, Kenny continues dragging Matt Hardy toward the edge of the roof top. Finally making it to the edge, Kenny gives his last words. He is exhausted from pulling Matt up the stairwell.

Kenny Omega
You thought I was a joke... You thought I was just some loud mouth, but you were wrong. I told you what I was capable of, but you didn't believe me.

Mauro Ranallo
We've just received word that security has reached the top of the stairwell.

Corey Graves
It's about time!

Regaining consciousness, Matt Hardy slowly makes it to his feet. We hear the door across the roof top slam open, as what sounds to be security can be heard yelling in the distance.

Kenny Omega
No one believed me. That is why I am going to make an example out of you. Everyone will be forced to take me seriously! Everyone will know the name... KENNY OMEGA!

Just after finishing his sentence, two hands wrap around the throat of Kenny Omega. Matt Hardy is to his feet once again, the rain washing the blood away from his face. Choking Kenny, Matt holds Kenny on the edge of the roof. Across the roof top, we hear security getting closer.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
IT'S OVAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

Suddenly, Kenny begins clawing away at Matt's already cut up face. Matt screams as he lets go of Omega. Omega quickly steps away from the edge. Seeing his chance, Kenny lunges toward Matt Hardy.

Mauro Ranallo
NO!

Corey Graves
OH MY GOD!

Kenny hits the V-Trigger knee with such force, it sends Matt Hardy flying off the top of the Key Arena. For a moment, all we hear is the sounds of rain splashing around the roof top and foot steps getting closer. A look of shock comes across Kenny's face, not sure of what has just happened. Kenny drops to his knees. He stares at the ground in front of him.

Corey Graves
What has he just done?! Did he really just...

Mauro Ranallo
Wha... what have we just witnessed?

Kenny's looks of shock turns into a sick smile as he confirms in his mind that what just happened is indeed real. He begins laughing lightly.

Mauro Ranallo
He's.. He's laughing?

Corey Graves
I can't watch this... This is sick!

Finally, security reach Omega. They question him about Matt's whereabouts, but are only given more sadistic laughter in response. They lift Kenny to his feet and begin to escort him back toward the stairwell. As they get further away, the only thing we hear is Kenny's maniacal muffled by the heavy rain hitting the roof top.

Woken Matt's music sounds through the arena as he lays there motionless. After a few seconds Vanguard One, Rebecca Hardy, Senor Benjamin, and Jeff Hardy come running down the ramp all together. Vanguard One flies over to Matt's body, and some type of light shines up, and down Matt's body. Some noises come from Vanguard One translation appears on the screen as Vanguard One has appeared to have hacked the titantron so people may understand him.

[Vanguard One]
Somehow.. he is alive. That fall should have killed him, but he still breathes.

Fans in the arena are in a state of panic as they are still trying to take in what has happened to their beloved Woken Matt Hardy.

[Vanguard One]
We must take him to house Hardy so he may recover better than what this normies can do.

Rebecca in tears as she stares at the BROKEN body of her beloved husband. As we can tell Jeff is very flustered given the situation.

[Vanguard One]
We need to go now, before those normies come, and try to take him. I can do a far much better job, and yes it wiill take time, but I can have his vessel restored in a few months. These normie doctors would take years. Now please Jeff, and or Senor Benjamin we must take him now, and leave...

Senor Benjamin bends down picking Matt up, and laying his BROKEN battered body over his shoulder. A sphere encloses all of House Hardy, and the sphere encloses on itself. The sphere disappears out of existence, and when the smoke is cleared there is nothing left in the ring, but a yellow bird that no one seems to notice.

Mauro Ranallo
Did we just see the end of Woken Matt?

Corey Graves
I think so Corey... You heard Vanguard One. It will take months for Woken Matt to recover after that big fall. Well all we can hope for is a fast speedy recovery, and we wish House Hardy all the best..

Mauro Ranallo
I couldn't agree more Corey. He has had a fantastic career in XWL no one will be every to replicate what he has done...

The camera slowly fades out to black as the fans chant.

"THANK YOU MATT" "THANK YOU MATT" "THANK YOU MATT"

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 pm

THANK YOU MATT!
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:11 pm

jesus
Fucking
Christ
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 8:23 pm

Normal Match
XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 8KqNVv5XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 1qzVGNF

YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

Daniel Bryan chants with his fans as they all raise they're fingers to the sky in unison. Daniel Bryan walks around the ring cheering with all his fans! Drew McIntyre is getting to his knee now, Daniel Bryan notices Drew getting up, he walks over towards Drew and offers him his hand, the fans cheer for the sign of respect Daniel is showing towards his opponent. Drew accepts his hand and Daniel lifts him to his feet. The fans cheer as they finally see Drew show respect towards another compet- IT'S SHORT LIVED! Drew kicks Daniel straight in the gut and plants him with a HUGE Future Shock DDT! Then fans boo's reach another level as Drew smiles and looks down at Bryan's motionless body, Drew lift Bryan slowly to his feet, he tosses Bryan's motionless corpse to the outside near the announce tables. Drew rips the cover off the announce table as the few McIntyre fans in the arena cheer, the rest of them boo even louder which no one thought was possible. Drew tosses to monitors off the table and then throws Daniel on top said table. Drew looks around at all the fans booing him, he hops on the table and clutches Daniel Bryan in the butterfly lock. Drew plants Bryan's head into the table exploding it on impact. Drew gets up and flips his hair back as a smile crosses his face again, he looks down at Daniel then motions for a mic.

Drew McIntyre|Celtic Colossus

I underestimated you, Daniel. I lost here tonight, but at least I'll still have my career when the night is over. Do yourself a favor, Daniel. Hang up your boots.

Drew kicks Daniel over onto his back

Drew McIntyre|Celtic Colossus

Pathetic...If anyone wants to end up like this pile of trash, at Emergence I'm hosting an open challenge to anyone dumb enough to accept.

Drew tosses the mic down and walks into the back as Doctors check on Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 9:07 pm

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break we see Roman Reigns in the ring awaiting his opponent for the night. The crowd anxious to see his scheduled match with none other than Captain Charisma. A few moments pass by before their wishes are answered.

The peep’s explode with excitement as Christians music hits. Not long after, he walks out onto the stage wearing his “kill switch” T-shirt and classic black tights. He points out to the crowd as they scream his name. He now quickly begins to make his way down to the ring, but you can tell he is careful to almost have eyes in the back of his head, insuring there isn’t another blindside via CM Punk with a steel chair.

{Mauro Ranallo}
There he is ladies and gentlemen, Captain Charisma.

{Corey Graves}
Honestly I’m surprised he was cleared to compete this week after what happened to him last week.

{Mauro Ranallo}
I’m right there with you Corey. I’m shocked he’s out here, but it just goes to show. He’s willing to do anything for the Peep’s.

{Corey Graves}
Yeah, not to mention a lot of stress is off his back since Punk isn’t even here tonight.

{Mauro Ranallo}
True, although he still is watching his back. You can be nothing but paranoid after everything he’s been through the past few weeks.

Christian makes it to the ring and stands across from Roman. Christian nods and smiles in a showing of respect as Roman does the same. The referee steps between the two athletes, asking if they are ready for this match to begin. After both men agree, he signals for the bell to be rung and match to start.

Normal Match

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 XWzcb4PXWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 1GpvGhy

Roman Reigns is in the corner of the ring setting up for the spear. Christian begins to slowly stir. The fans are going absolutely nuts loving this match. As Christian makes it to his feet Roman runs at him, lowering his body and hitting a devastating spear! NO! Christian sidesteps Roman just in time sending him flying shoulder first into the ringpost. A huge smack is heard throughout the arena. Reigns slowly peels himself off the ringpost and turns around.....KILLSWITCH! Christian covers Reigns.

The referee stops his count as the music belonging to none other than CM Punk blasts throughout the arena. Christian quickly sits up off a knocked out Roman to look towards the top of the ramp awaiting his newly found enemy since his return. Christian stands up looking around wondering what the hell is going on. He leans against the ropes awaiting for the inevitable but is unfortunately met with the unexpected as.....

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh my god, Watch out!

But it’s too late. Christian falls to his knees and cry’s out in pain. As he kneels there he is soon met with a steel chair to his back forcing him all the way onto the ground now. The camera pans out to reveal his attacker to be none other than CM Punk. Christian lays before Punks feet, eyes squeezed shut and jaw clenched shut in pain. Punk tosses the chair onto Christian and climbs out of the ring as the referee calls for the bell to be rung declaring Christian the winner by DQ, however no music is played. The peep’s all on their feet in worry for Christian as he seems to be in real pain here, but Punk continues up the ramp, leaving Christian laid out with a stirring Roman Reigns. Reigns looks around, not sure what has happened as Punk looks back to the ring and smiles, taking us to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 9:54 pm

We return from a commercial break to see the Women's Champion Ruby Riot standing in the middle of the ring.

Mauro Ranallo
There she is, Ruby Riot, still the champ after last week. I don't know about you Corey but I still have a bad tase in my mouth after what went down.

Corey Graves
I know what you mean...Ruby's foot on the rope broke the pin but I don't see why that means that Natalya lost. That match could have went to either woman.

Ruby looks down at the belt on her shoulder as she begins to speak.

RUBY RIOT!
What did I tell  all of you? Didn't I say that I am the gatekeeper for this division? That I would keep all of those that just aren't quite good enough away from the championship? Didn't I tell you that Natalya, despite how much everyone loves her, just isn't ready to be champion?

Ruby looks around at the people sitting in the arena and raises her arm out to the side as if she is waiting for an answer.

RUBY RIOT!
That's right. I did. And wouldn't you know I was right? Do you see Natalya out here right now now holding this belt? Nope. You don't. I gotta give it to her, she talked a big game and she was persistent, but in the end she couldn't produce. She should have listened to me when I told her to give up. It would have saved her a whole lot of embarassment and shame.

Corey Graves
Really? Natalya almost pinned her. All she could do was throw her foot out and hope for the best.

Mauro Ranallo

That's all she really needed to do though. A break is a break. I really hoped she would have shown a little more humility though. Natalya put her through the ringer. A little acknowledgement wouldn't hurt.

RUBY RIOT!
I think that's enough talk about her though. I beat her just like I knew I would and she is now firmly where she belongs - at the back of the line. Now that that's been taken care of, I suppose it's time to start thinking of who my next "challenger" will be.

She throws up some air quotes with her fingers as she says the word challenger.

RUBY RIOT!
I've been keeping tabs on the women here and I'm a little disappointed. There's really no one that seems to be making much of an imprint. I mean, Sasha is in the dirt somewhere. Dana Brooke, Nia Jax, and Liv Morgan? What have they done? And Carmella...I'm not really sure what's going on with her but I think she has some of her own issues she's working on right now. Don't even get me started on Nikki Cross. You can see where I'm coming from I'm sure. There is no one in XWL worth fighting anymore. It's a sad truth. Maybe it's time I start looking elsewhere for a contender. I'm sure there's a local waiting for their big break. It wouldn't be hard for them to show up some of the women backstage...yeah. I like that idea. I think at Emergence I'll issue an open challenge to a local wrestler. It's time to infuse some new talent into this company.

Mauro Ranallo
What? Can she do that?

Corey Graves
I guess you can't say she isn't a fighting champion.

Immediately the arena changes their tune, like night and day a wave of cheers overtake every other sound as Natalya's theme makes its way into the mix. And before Ruby can form a reaction other than annoyance, the focus shifts to the stage where a visibly upset Natalya walks out onto the stage with her own look of annoyance.  

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 K4Tr2Fz

Corey Graves
Natalya does NOT look happy about Ruby's plans to "move on."

Mauro Ranallo
Rightfully so, she wasn't beaten in fact she was the one who originally had her hand raised, and The Women's Championship presented to her.

Unlike your normal average night, this Natalya isn't one to walk down the ramp with joy, high-five fans, or spread the love back to those that are extending theirs to her...no, this Natalya has a bone to pick with The Women's Champion, that is the thing on her mind. So she descends the ramp, attitude in every step, a sour expression on her face as she stares at Ruby Riot and The Women's Title on her shoulder. As she reaches the ring she circles around it, slowly making her way up the steps, pausing for a moment as the challenger from last week's eyes meets the champion's eyes.

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 ExsZBHn

Corey Graves
If looks could kill...

Mauro Ranallo
Natalya spoke candidly last week in an interview before the title match, how she hoped they could make amends and put all of this behind them when their match ended...but I think if anything, their issues, and personal feelings about one another have only gotten worse.

As Natalya steps into the ring, she walks past Ruby, the tension between them so thick you could cut it with a knife, then motions for a microphone which a stagehand quickly passes to her. As she turns back around and circles back to where she was when she entered the ring, she raises that microphone, ready to give The Women's Champion a piece of her mind.  

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Lfdmfsj

[Natalya]
Listen here LITTLE GIRL, I have tried, so VERY hard to be patient with you, to empathize with you, to see that I wasn't exactly an angel during my first reign either...but I have had ENOUGH! Enough of your unapologetic disrespect toward EVERY SINGLE WOMAN BACK THERE, EVERY SINGLE WEEK! Enough of this holier than thou attitude as if you're better than them, better than me. ENOUGH of having a Champion that after last week's travesty, has the gall to come out here and act as if she proved ANYTHING other than the fact that she really has ZERO respect for this division, and The Championship she's supposed to represent!

Natalya is going off, and the fans are sitting there, jaws dropped, loving every second of it.

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 McI2cYp

[Natalya]
Am I upset about the fact that for 90 seconds, I felt what it was like to be Women's Champion again? Oh, you're DAMN RIGHT I AM! But it's not because I want to win the title that way, it's not because I believe the result should have stuck. No, I'm upset that instead of restarting the match, it was thrown out completely, and you paraded up that ramp as if you EARNED THE RIGHT TO KEEP THAT TITLE! You can say I "failed" last week, but the truth is, we both know had that match been restarted, you were DONE. A last ditch effort saved you, and the competitor in me tips my hat to you for it, but let's not act like I couldn't have picked you back up, and PUT YOU BACK DOWN FOR THE COUNT! I had you, and if you were really such a "FIGHTING CHAMPION" we'd get a referee out here right now so we could see who REALLY is "worthy" to hold that title!

As Natalya says that last line the fans scream out even louder, excited by the idea of seeing a rematch, right here, right now. Ruby tilts her head a bit before laughing out loud.

RUBY RIOT!
You're joking right? You think you get another match? You aren't that dumb Nattie, you know you're done. You had your chance. It's over. You DID fail last week. We both know that you couldn't seal the deal. Even if the referee saw my foot and the match continued, you were one boot to the head away from having to follow April right out the front door. You talk about having no respect for the division yet you can't figure out when it is time to bow out and let someone else have a shot. Someone that can actually win a match. Why exactly should I respect you? What have you done to deserve my respect? I can respect that fact that you don't back down, but aside from that you are nothing in this division Natalya. You've been piggy backing on your family name since you started your career and for some reason you think that gives you some sort of special privileges. This isn't WWE. Here, we earn our shots. You had your chance to step up and now it's time for you to step away.

Ruby waves her hand in a shooing motion and turns her back on Natalya, waiting for her to leave her ring. The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos while Natalya stands there with the most "this bitch" expression there ever was.

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 R9iOHLy

Corey Graves
Wow, Ruby just turned her back to Natalya, that's one of the most disrespectful things someone can do.

Mauro Ranallo
I'd say I'm surprised, but after Ruby's behavior as of late, unfortunately, I'm not.

Natalya stands there for a moment, stewing in her anger, before raising her microphone back up.

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 I3XcTB3

[Natalya]
Go on Ruby, turn your back, believe that doing so will make all of your troubles go away...but you're going to have to turn back around sooner or later, and guess what? I'll still be standing here because I have so much respect for that Championship, that I refuse to allow you to disrespect it any longer. It is meant to be defended, it is meant to stand for something, to have a Champion THAT STANDS FOR SOMETHING! April put this division back on the map, she made history, she shattered records, she made it IMPORTANT! And that wasn't by ducking challengers, it was by calling every single one of their bluffs. It was giving them what they wanted, and challenging herself to be as good as she believed she was. You, on the other hand, are the complete opposite. Do you realize International Incident was the first Pay-Per-View WITHOUT A Women's Championship Match since Layla reintroduced it? Because every other Champion wanted to it to have that spotlight, to give it that exposure, but you...YOU want to hide it away and make everyone forget about it because, without the crutch of Money in The Bank, you can't "bank" on yourself to actually keep it.

An incredibly audible "OHHHHHHHHHHHH" echoes throughout the building.

[Natalya]
That's what this really boils down to you, and everyone can see it for what it is. You put up this front as if you're "The Gatekeeper" that you want a "worthy" challenger but the truth is...it's not us that you think are "unworthy" it's yourself.  What have I done to deserve your respect? What have you done to deserve mine? I challenged you, and what you do you say? No. You brush me off like I'm just going to throw my hands up like, oh well guess that's that. I call YOUR bluff that the woman who just survived a Buried Alive Match isn't worthy, challenge April to ONE LAST MATCH....a 60 Minute Ironman Match, I WIN THAT MATCH...you and I finally have ours, and not just me, but you and all of these people are SCREWED out of a definitive classic between two of the best competitors today...and instead of showing you have a single shred of integrity still left in you, you shoo me to the back of the line!

Ruby's back remains to Natalya, which further riles her up.

XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 T1lwsGx

[Natalya]
HEY! LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU! If I didn't give up when our then General Manager took part in a LITERAL SCREWJOB with our now current General Manager and her best friend, ON THE GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL...why would I give up now? When I'm so close when I am coming off two of the biggest wins of my entire career when I have overcome so much to be able to stand in this ring tonight. You can turn your back on me, but what you're really doing...is turning your back on the woman you USED to be. You said climbing that ladder would start a revolution, well where is it, huh? Where's THAT Ruby Riot? Because all I see is a spineless coward that knows if it hadn't of been for that controversy last week if the match had continued on...she wouldn't be standing here as The Women's Champion, I WOULD!

Natalya takes a step towards Ruby and reaches a hand out but before anything can come from this, Ruby pivots on one foot and lands a superkick directly onto Natalya's chin. Natalya falls backwards to the mat with a thump. There is an audible gasp from the crowd as Ruby takes a step towards Natalya's still body and looks down at her with a smile on her face.

RUBY RIOT!
You reaaalllly need to learn your place.

Ruby nudges Natalya's boot with her own. She looks around at the crowd, still smiling.

RUBY RIOT!
Aww, she's sleeping. Not much difference than when she's awake though if I'm being honest. You know, I try and I try to be patient with her. I'm sure it's hard when your career is winding down just as fast as your biological clock, but she just won't learn. I suppose that's what happens when you're allowed to run around unchecked for years. If you all haven't noticed, that time is over. She stepped into my ring and learned what happens when you overstay my welcome and my good graces. The woman that's now laying on the ground in a puddle of her own drool thinks she would be champion if that referee wasn't incompetent. Seems a little funny to me. She acts like it's my fault that the match wasn't continued. I broke the pin, the ref called the match in her favor but it was overturned as it rightfully should have been. If the match had been restarted, one boot to the face and she would have been out for the night like she is right now. BUT...it wasn't. She failed to keep me down and it cost her the title. MY title. She had her damn chance and now she wants to keep everyone else from having their own five minutes in the spotlight. Where's my revolution? It's right here. It's happening right in front of your eyes. Out with the old and in with the new. I gave her the chance she was dying for and now I'm going to do what I said I would do. Next week I'm going to find a woman deserving of their big break and I, Ruby Riot, the XWL Women's Champion, am going to give it to her. Enjoy your nap Natalya. You're going to need your rest to start climbing the ladder again.

Ruby steps over Natalya while holding her title up in the air and we fade to commercial as the crowd doesn't quite know how to react.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 12:27 am

The bell rings as the briefcase comes unhooked. There's a slight moment of silence over the crowd until the briefcase goes up over the victor's head. His theme hits, and the crowd follows suit.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia he's done it! Someone get that man a ticket to Emergence because he just sealed his spot in Money in the Bank!

John Cena sits atop of the ladder for a moment, briefcase in his hand for his chance to get into Money in the Bank. Beneath him, English and HBK are regrouping from the battle that has just commenced because for them, it's far from over. For them, there is one more contract hanging above the ring, ready to be fought for.

[Corey Graves]

You don't have to like Cena because I sure don't, but he just walked out of here tonight a winner. All in spite of Nakamura's attack just last week.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You can never question the resolve of John Cena. His back is as good as new with just a few weeks off and here he is winning big matches after getting jumped last week. Cena is a big match player.

[Corey Graves]

Why don't you call Miz and remind him of that because I am sure that he would disagree.

Cena staggers down the ladder, finding his way out of the ring, clutching onto the briefcase for dear life. He backs his way up the ramp, smiling at the fans, having sealed his spot in the match coming up at one of the biggest events of the year, Emergence.

As Shawn Michaels grabs the briefcase and the D-Generation X theme plays, the audience begins to cheer as Shawn Michaels nearly collapses, exhausted from the gruelling match he has just been through.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And there you have it, folks! After that hellacious contest, we finally have all the confirmed entrants for the Money in the Bank ladder match at Emergence! What a win for John Cena and Shawn Michaels!

[Corey Graves]
But you have to admit, Aiden English also gave one hell of a performance here tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That may be true Corey, but it just wasn't enough for him to secure one of the two briefcases!

Shawn Michaels sits atop the ladder, smiling and crotch-chopping at the crowd. He raises the briefcase triumphantly over his head, signalling his victory.

[Corey Graves]
Wait Mauro, what's going on?

Suddenly, the ladder Michaels is sitting on begins to tip over, and before he has any time to truly react, Shawn Michaels has been pushed outside of the ring onto the floor by Aiden English! English begins to cackle, before quickly rolling outside of the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh now what is he doing?

English circles the ring over to where Michaels fell, and leans over, appearing to be sizing him up to hit the Director's Cut.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Come on, isn't he enough that he knocked him over? Now he has to continue this assault?

[Corey Graves]
A true artiste like Aiden English always applies the finishing touches.

However, as Michaels stirs and it seems English is going to plant him, he instead scoops the briefcase up form off of the ground and makes a mad dash to the top of the ramp. Upon reaching the top, he turns around and begins to shout "I'm in the match!" into the audience and smiles.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh come on, not this nonsense again!

[Corey Graves]
What do you mean nonsense? If he has the briefcase, he's in the match!

[Mauro Ranallo]
You can't possibly be serious right now.

Aiden English gives a parting wave before walking backstage. The last thing we see before fading into a commercial break is Shawn Michaels, having barely made his way back up, staring up the ramp.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 12:55 am

XWL returns back from it's regular procedure of commercials. The stage is set, the overwhelming crowd is heard over the loudspeaker. The commentary team are front and center, ready for the action, before another moment passes the theme of The Empress Of Tomorrow fills the arena.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You can feel the electricity in your fingertips, Asuka is back on the hunt.

[Corey Graves]
Oh yes, it's the newly settled in Asuka Versus The World. A trial series that has proven to be groundbreaking.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Groundbreaking and putting women's wrestling on the map where it's supposed to be. Becky Lynch made a surprise appearance and took her best shot that would sure enough put away the most formidable opponents. But it still couldn't do the deal, Asuka rose to victory after they went move for move.

[Corey Graves]
No discredit to Becky, she brought the straight fiya’ Asuka is just on a completely different level.

The lights dim and the titantron flashes with the name “ASUKA” in bolded pink and yellow lettering. A light blue mask that portrays the mystique of Asuka, luminescent in the background. A holographic starts to take center stage, Asuka appears behind it, wearing her long robe that is full of Japanese symbols and shines as bright as her hair. A plastic mask covering her face, to eliminate any reaction until she chooses to do so. A red sun with dripping blood near the lips of the mask’s design. A silver chain only keeping it on Asuka’s head.

The camera zooms in and it focuses on her not moving from the position, scanning the crowd from behind the mask, Asuka takes the air out of the room with her arms out wide and the removal of the mask, to show her war paint across each side of her face, and a smile symbolizing “Looks that could kill”. She’s enjoying herself, and is in the zone. Slipping the mask on she begins her descent.

The music picks up and she whimsically raises her arm above her head, and points to every side of the arena, walking with a purpose, one foot over the other. Dancing along to her theme music, the calm before the storm. Her attire of class and as if she owns the place with every step down the ramp. Dragging behind her the robe that resembles what a Geisha girl would wear.

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she quickly runs up the steel steps and the robe swiftly goes off the ground and alongside the apron beside her, as she takes herself inside of the ring. Once she’s in the ring, she scales the opposite turnbuckle and places her foot on the post.

Swaying her head up and down to the tempo and rhythm of the chants breaking out in every direction, Asuka rips the mask off of her face and holds it to the side of her, biting the chain before releasing it to the ground below. Jumping down from the turnbuckle, Asuka remains focused and tossing the rope to the outside.

Asuka pacing yet again, wondering who her opponent will be. A stare across the entire arena, and the camera zooms in on the entrance way.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The possibilities are endless, this series spans the entire globe!

The titantron changes into showing the name of New Zealand native Dakota Kai. This causes the fans to go into an uproar, what a match up this will be. The clash of styles is going to rock XWL.

Dakota comes out from the back with her two fingers up, forming a peace sign. Standing tall on the ramp, she smiles to the fans besides her and points to those in the stands. Kai puts her game face on and doesn't take her eyes off of Asuka with a slight grin and a nod.

Asuka beckons her in and welcomes the competition. Dakota rolls right into the ring and goes to her respective corner not wasting any time.

The crowd is going both ways at this point.
“LETS GO ASUKA!”
“LETS GO KAI! With that being said, Asuka is ready but is her opponent?

Spoilers inbound

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Dakota Kai put up a fight, showing true spirit and true power. She is undisputed when you bring up women wrestling as one to look out for. She put up a fight against Asuka that Asuka will remember. It spelled the end with not ONE roundhouse pump kick, not TWO, It took THREE to put away the tenacious Dakota.

[Corey Graves]
She did not want to lose, but it wasn't up to her. Asuka held her fate in her hands.

Asuka leaning over Dakota, is pulled up to her feet with a smirk and her hand raised by the official. Dakota rolls to the outside with only Asuka standing tall. Asuka wants the microphone with her two fingered gesture to have it.

[Asuka]
Becky.. Dakota.. You’re tough but i’m stronger every week. Youh should have pre..pared for the fight of your LIFE. Because I HURT youh.

Asuka raises out her right arm and holds the microphone in the left.

[Asuka]
Each week, one by one and they keep COMING’. I’m not impressed, yet.

Asuka laughs to herself and drops the microphone. Her theme covers over the reaction from the crowd to that last statement. XWL rolls on with Asuka's daring stare for competition ahead.

Last edited by KingWolf on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 1:06 am

XWL cameras pan backstage to see Cody walking toward the dressing room. As he passes by the XWL General Manager Laylas office we hear her call for Cody.

Layla
Cody, Cody.. could you come in here for a moment please?

Cody stops and heads into Layla’s office per her request.

Cody
Layla! How are you?

Layla
I’m well Cody thank you!

Cody closes the door behind him as he fully enters Layla’s office.

Layla
Thank you for stopping by, I just wanted a quick chat with you before you prepare for your match with “The Pope” D'angelo Dinero tonight.

Cody
Who?

Layla
D'angelo Dinero, The Pope D'angelo Dinero at that. He’s one of our newest signings to the XWL roster!

Cody
Hmm, the only “ Pope” I know is the one that lives in the Vatican in Italy.

Layla
Well, I was just seeing how you were doing after the Fatal Four Way match last week. It looks like you had it in the bag but you just couldn’t seal the deal.

Cody
Yeah, no excuse there Hunter was the better man, pretty impressive for a man his age. Not to mention I was a little worried Pete was gonna stick his nose where it didn’t belong again.

Layla
I didn’t even see him around last night, but understandable nonetheless.

An angered yet disappointing look comes over Cody’s face.

Layla
Speaking of how’s your finger? I noticed you weren’t wearing any protection for it, is it any better?

Cody
Yeah it’s fine, doctors took some X-rays this morning and said it’s healing up fine just protect it while doing anything strenuous.

Layla
Good to hear! Now I’ve got a meeting to attend to but thank you for stopping by and good luck out there tonight!

Cody
Thank you Layla

Cody walks out of Layla’s office toward the dressing room.

As Cody begins to turn the corner, waiting for him.. Is speak of the devil? Pete Dunne mockingly waves to Cody before hitting him deep in the gut with a right hand. Cody bends over from the wicked right and coughs a few times. Putting up his hands to keep himself standing, holds onto Pete and Pete slaps him off.

Without a moment’s notice, Pete Dunne grabs onto the back of the neck of Cody and spirals him directly into the corridor wall. This makes Cody splutter off the impact and drool all over himself. The Bruiserweight is not yet finished, he takes Cody by his arm and locks him in and begins to walk with him sloppily.

Dunne smacks the back of his head, Cody barely able to protect himself. Cody tries to fight back and weakly pushes off Dunne for a second, only to get pelted with a knee to the upper plexes. Pete smiles with a dastardly grin.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Cody, Cody.. are you awake? Good.. it seems that you are. I want you to hear What. I. Am. Saying. To. You. I’m your British Nightmare, wherever you are, I will follow and put you down like the bitch that you are. You’re nothing but a stepping stone to my rightful place in XWL.

Pete Dunne steps back for a moment and lunges forward with spit exiting his mouth and all over Cody, showing what he thinks of him and the level of disrespect is cemented.

Pete walks off making it known who has the upper hand, even with Cody receiving oppurtunities. The Bruiserweight is setting the tone for the two, and always a step ahead. Cody huddles in the corner, barely coming to his sense as XWL continues on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018   XWLIsCancer - XWL Anarchy:  2/19/2018  - 2/26/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 2/19/2018 - 2/26/2018
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next