Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018

Go down 
+7
Austin
LazyEye513
Oreo
Taco
Zack
P.R Son
T-Roll
11 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 5:01 pm

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM: The Talking Stick Resort Arena
Phoenix, Arizona

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Four and One

Kenny Omega and Seth Rollins, who had been engaged in a bitter feud culminating in a best of seven series fought what turned out to be their last match at International Incident. Omega showed his dominance by once again besting Rollins and taking their series to a four and one finish. What is next for Omega?

High Noon

Dean Ambrose took on JBL at International Incident for his Elite title. JBL put up a strong fight but ultimately Ambrose came out on top and as he put it after the match, there is a new sheriff in town. The Elite title hasn’t had a champion like Ambrose so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Redemption

Natalya took on April in an Ironwoman match at International Incident, not only to prove to Ruby Riot that she is in fact worthy of a title shot but also to herself. Having long strived to defeat the former Women’s champ, it was an emotional moment for Natalya when she finally accomplished this feat. With April out of the picture following a heart wrenching farewell, will Natalya be able to finally claim a title match against Riot?

Reincarnation

Nero and Woken Matt Hardy competed in a match unlike any seen before in XWL history as they catapulted themselves through space and time in an effort to finally delete the other. Hardy finally emerged victorious but instead of deleting Nero, he instead placed him into the Lake of Reincarnation leading to the purge of whatever had taken over Nero’s vessel. Jeff Hardy himself was the one to surface from the water and Hardy was able to reunite with his abducted wife Rebecca.

Judas
AJ Styles and Finn Balor faced off in a singles bout in their adopted homeland of Japan in a fitting match for two members of what is arguably the most well-known stable in all of wrestling. In what came to be a thrilling match up, neither man was able to defeat the other by the end of the allotted time period and the match ended in a draw. In what should have been a moment to soak in, we saw none other than Chris Jericho make his return in brutal fashion.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Pecvhta XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 8KqNVv5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Pfzu5sc XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 1qzVGNF

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 N5Ni4dp XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 9mHztIT

D-Generation X In Action

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 8kdewHq XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 3XtqwRb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 RxIMnto XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 HSmkw12

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 0JCULg5 XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 MjN8cBz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 1BHFAvR XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 BDAXaV5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 H7ffuzb XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 BcRTU8X

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 L8GE9WS XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 RwBvggH

XWL's New IronWoman

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 5LxJ1PV

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 GJwLb84

Main Event

Fatal 4 Way #1 Contenders Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 WFAFujQ

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 5:02 pm

As the official intro concludes for Anarchy, we head live within The Talking Stick Resort Arena where an explosive array of pyrotechnics goes off at the top of the stage, as cheers echo from the sold-out arena here in Phoenix Arizona.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 R3Lwn

[Mauro Ranallo]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to XWL Anarchy! We are back in The United States, after an incredible show in Tokyo Japan, ready to bring the action here tonight to Phoenix!

[Corey Graves]
The world is still buzzing after the incredible performance from our Superstars at International Incident, including the crowning of 2 New Champions. Sami Callihan successfully defeated Chad Gable to become The New Intercontinental Champion. While Dean Ambrose dethroned JBL to become The New Elite Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It was dubbed Bullet Club country and The Switchblades of The Bullet Club certainly got the job done, quite the impressive showcase of what makes The Bullet Club such a focal group in all of Wrestling today.

[Corey Graves]
Another fellow Japan breakout star in Kenny Omega successfully defeated Seth Rollins again, sweeping him not only out of the "knee" business but apparently out of XWL entirely.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Very disappointing but with a crushing loss that spanned week after week, I suppose it's understandable that Seth just needed to get away for a bit and we hope to see him again one day, as I'm sure we will.

[Corey Graves]
We witnessed exciting returns and arrivals, such as D'Angelo Dinero, Asuka, Drew McIntyre, and who could forget Chris Jericho's unexpected return.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We also saw an incredible Ironman Match between longtime rivals April & Natalya, where The Anvilette at long last finally defeated April, pinning her not once, but twice...leaving no doubt in anyone's mind that The Natalya of the past, was not the woman we were witnessing today. No, this Natalya could make history defeating Sasha Banks in Buried Alive, and carry on that momentum by defeating the woman that ruled the roost for all of 2017, April.

[Corey Graves]
I had my doubts, as did we all, but Natalya proved in my eyes that she is worthy of an opportunity at Ruby Riot's Women's Championship. And we hope to hear what The Champion herself thought of Natalya's victory later tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We do have a stacked card ahead, including breaking news that was announced exclusively on XWL.com where we will crown The Number One Contender to The World Heavyweight Championship in The Main-Event of the evening.

[Corey Graves]
Sami Zayn successfully defended against The Miz, and now tonight we find his next challenger. Will it be Kenny Omega, Bad News Barrett, JBL, or Dean Ambrose? Find out at end of the night when those four men clash in a Fatal 4 Way where the winner will meet Zayn at Emergence for The World Heavyweight Championship.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A can't miss encounter between four of XWL's brightest shining stars as of late, I can't wait to watch it all go down in tonight's Main-Event.

The sound of The General Manager's theme echoes throughout the building as the fans rise up cheering her arrival. She steps out from the back with little hesitation, smiling and waving at the fans descending down the ramp with a microphone in hand. As she's made it abundantly clear since taking the role of General Manager she doesn't choose to be a focal point of this show unless there's a reason, so to kick off tonight's episode of Anarchy, she must have something important to talk about. Reaching the ring she immediately enters it and stops in the center of it, prepared to address The XWL Universe, both in attendance, those watching at home.

[Layla]
Good evening and I'd like to thank all of you for joining us tonight for what is going to be an unforgettable night. As I'm sure you're all already aware tonight's Main-Event will see Dean Ambrose, JBL, Bad News Barrett, and Kenny Omega clash in a Fatal 4 Way to determine Sami Zayn's #1 Contender to his World Heavyweight Championship. I'd like to extend my congratulations to Sami for his successful first defense as Champion and wish all four competitors good luck in their quest to be the one that challenges him next. However I'm not out here to promote this match, let's face it with the level of talent in there, the fact it includes a rekindling of your Slammy Nominated Rivalry of The Year, a man who just dominated Seth Rollins in their best of 7, and The New Champion that has defeated every Male Champion within this past month, Zayn included you have every reason in the world to tune in because it's going to be one of the biggest matches we've had on Anarchy in a long time. No, this match speaks for itself, and I can't wait to watch it all go down.

Loud cheers of anticipation follow suit as she waits for them to die down enough so she can continue.

[Layla]
But I'm out here because recently the board of directors approached me about shaking things up on Anarchy. So one of my ideas was to make the show truly feel as if it's can't miss, as if every single week, you could see the entire landscape change. Championships are the backbone of this business, it's what keeps The Superstars motivated, and it's what sets the stage for incredible match-ups. And I want that feeling to be felt on a much larger scale. Now a year and a half ago on the night, Stephanie McMahon was fired as General Manager, an interim GM in Eric Bischoff made waves with his first attempt at convincing Vince he was the right "man" for the job. Introducing a New Championship, The Elite Title. It was new, it was different, and unfortunately, with that, it had complications. Originally it was to be always defended in 3 separate matches spread throughout the course of several weeks, but that didn't exactly create "excitement" surrounding the title beyond its inaugural affair.

Candidly addressing the situation at hand she continues.

[Layla]
Then it was decided to be 2/3 falls matches every defense, and that became difficult to put Superstars through given the already grueling schedule, a Champion having to go through possibly 3 matches a night, every 2 weeks, it's not good for the wellbeing of anyone. That concept was quietly swept under the rug in favor of a "wheel" to excitingly decide what type of match their encounter would be, because being Elite means defending in ANY match upon short notice. But that too fell short of truly appealing to some of you, even our Superstars. The whole "no rematch" clause felt different and hey, are you Elite if you lose, I don't know. But when you've got rivalries spilling over into the mix, it's hard to really hold true to that.

She's not spewing corporate excuses, she's laying it out there in all honesty and while the fans aren't sure what's coming of this they're listening.

[Layla]
Finn Balor even revamped The Championship with a new look that felt more prestigious, but it didn't change the perception of the Championship and what it was. Unfortunately, I think it's time to admit that it isn't working, it's too convoluted, it's too...gimmicky. Bischoff meant well, and I as well as the board have tried to salvage what was a good idea, but it just isn't working. So effective as of tonight, The Elite Championship is no more. Now I know what you're all thinking, what does this mean for The New Elite Champion we crowned at International Incident? Isn't it unfair to Dean Ambrose to win a Championship, only for us to take it away? It absolutely is, which is why while "Elite" is going away, the Championship itself isn't going anywhere, nor is its ownership.

A portion of the audience seems disappointed to hear of the end of "Elite" while another section seems excited by her announcement, especially due to the intrigue of the belt not going anywhere.

[Layla]
I've decided along with the board to rebrand what was formerly The Elite Championship, into The World Television Championship. A title with no complicated bells and whistles, no stipulations barring potential rematches, no forced gimmicks, it's an open canvas that will widen the horizons of Anarchy as we know it. Because there is only one thing that sets this title apart from all others, it is the official title of Anarchy! The Champion will be known as the face of this show, and all matches involving the title itself will strictly take place on Anarchy, making the show even more must-see than it's already been.

The once "mixed" reaction shifts into a majority of cheers, excited by the idea of Anarchy having its own official title.

[Layla]
Dean Ambrose will be the final Elite Champion and your inaugural World Television Champion. Because while it may have been in previous regimes an easy decision to simply strip him of it and have a match involving him to crown the first World Television Champion...it simply is wrong to take away his hard work and while Dean and his fellow brothers of The Bullet Club have been critical of how they feel they've been regarded...I personally feel he's one of the hardest working Superstars and that is the type of competitor I want to go down in the history books as the first World Television Champion.

Dean may not be liked by a lot of The XWL Universe but it's hard to deny his incredible run of success as of late, beating Matt Sydal when he stacked the deck against himself,
and not to mention beating every Champion he's come into contact within the past month.

[Layla]
Now next week Anarchy will host a Fatal Four Way to determine Dean's first challenger, the following week where in The Main-Event the first official World Television Championship Match will take place. Who will compete alongside Dean in the historic inaugural World Television Championship Match? We'll find out next week when Roman Reigns, Triple H, Cody, & Eli Drake battle it out for The #1 Contendership.

The excitement rolls on as Layla announces another Fatal 4 Way next week, this one to decide who will be the first to officially challenge for The World Television Championship. Fans have been vocal about wanting for multi Superstar action on Anarchy, and their needs are definitely getting met.

[Layla]
I'm incredibly excited for the future of Anarchy, but this isn't my moment, it's yours, and most of all it's Dean's. So at this time, I'd like to welcome you all your first ever World Television Champion, and The Face of Anarchy, Dean Ambrose!

She throws her arms out directing all eyes to the stage as she signals for The New World Television Champion to take his rightful spot as the center of everyone's attention here tonight.

Dean Ambrose emerges from the back, a cocky grin on his face as he holds his title over his shoulder

[Mauro Ranallo]
Dean Ambrose must be on top of the world right now!

[Corey Graves]
Dean went a perfect three for three. Pinning Sami Zayn, Chad Gable, and then JBL and taking the soon to be retired Elite Championship!

Dean walks down the ramp, holding the title high over his head even though the majority of the crowd is booing him. But as Dean has proven in the past, he doesn't give a damn. Dean rolls under the ring, the title held tightly in one hand as he approaches Layla. The GM holds out her hand.
These two have never truly gotten along and it shows on their faces as they stare at each other. Dean looks down at her hand and back at her face. Slowly Dean extends his hand, grasping Layla's, and shakes it. It's uncomfortable as it seems but Layla is just glad that it didn't end in a scene. Layla says "Good Luck" before handing Dean the microphone and gracefully stepping out of the ring.

[Dean Ambrose]
This...this has been a long time coming people! You know when I heard them say something about retiring MY title that I worked so hard to get I was prepared to come out and raise hell. I was gonna trash the ring, I was going to break chairs, I was even going to trash Mauro and Corey's area!

[Corey Graves]
You don't think he's being serious do you?

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's Dean Ambrose. I don't doubt anything. If I see him coming my way you're on your own

[Dean Ambrose]
Being Elite was what I wanted most. To be recognized for my talent. And yeah, it sucks that my title is gonna be retired...I will go down as the last and most Elite Champion in it's history. So say goodbye Elite...and hello the new face of ANARCHY! This is just too good let me tell you. JBL and countless others have told me that I wasn't fit to be a wrestler. A dirty street kid like me couldn't be the face of anything but look at me now. Your first World Television Champion. The face of Anarchy. Such an appropriate title for MY show.  And best believe when I say that no man is taking that away from me. I would destroy HHH without breaking a sweat. I heard they were still mopping up the remains of Eli Drake after Cena beat him. Cody's finger was snapped in two and if they somehow managed to put it back together I got no problem snapping it again. And Roman Reigns. My former brotha. I let you take away something precious to me last time. It will never happen again. Cause next time you step in the ring with me we aren't brothas. We aren't even former Shield mates. We're Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. And I've always been better than you

Dean stares at the camera as if he's talking to his future opponent, which ever the four that may be

[Dean Ambrose]
I've been better than a lot of people. I've been better than Bad New Barret. Let me give ya a bit of Bad New govna. It was Bad News for you the moment that Layla said you'd be in this match with ME. Because I heard you like to brawl. The Bare Knuckle Brawler. I like to fight to. And unlike your other fights you can't keep me down. you can't out fight Dean Ambrose. So your renewed rivalry with JBL can continue because you're not getting through me to that World title shot. As for Kenny Omega...

Dean's expression surprisingly looks impressed as he utters Kenny's name

[Dean Ambrose]
I give credit where credit is due. You dominated Seth Rollins and as much as I hate the guy I know how talented he is. It's no easy feat and you're going places. But to the World Championship match isn't one of them. I hate to snuff out momentum but that's what's happening tonight because just like Bad New Barret and JBL you aren't getting past me. I've come too far, I've fought too hard to let anyone stop me now. I'm not even gonna talk about JBL because I don't care about him. All I care about and Sami Zayn shinning that title nice and pretty for me because after I do what I do best and win, it's coming home with ME! Everything XWL has to offer is being laid out before me and I intend on taking it all!

Dean holds his title high into the air, a proud champion as he grins

[Dean Ambrose]
Mark my words. I will defend my title in two weeks. And I will go on to beat Sami Zayn and become a the first and probably only World Heavy Weight Television Champion! This is Bullet Club Nation now. And if you don't want to get shot you better duck for cover because the Tommy Gun is firing rapidly tonight!

Dean tosses the mic holding his title in air, and also a middle finger for the crowd!

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is the face of Anarchy...and maybe even the next World Heavyweight Champion!

[Corey Graves]
Lord help us all!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Following the first commercial break of the evening, we return to the sight of a familiar face we haven't seen in over 8 months...former protege of Natalya, Dana Brooke. She's of course geared and ready for her return match later tonight against Alexa Bliss, and she's walking down the halls, sliding one of her gloves up her arms carrying a certain attitude with every step. But as she passes a group of men discussing something amongst themselves, she suddenly stops and stands there.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 9oaJR9U

Spinning around on her heel, she quickly approaches them, singling out the more scrawny of the three.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 9VHaFmN

[Dana Brooke]
Excuse me, can you explain to me why Anarchy didn't kick off with a video package promoting my return tonight? Why doesn't the banner outside have my picture to draw the fans in for The RETURN of Dana Brooke? Why have I not been scheduled for an exclusive sit-down interview with Michael Cole? This is unacceptable, do you know who I am?

The man turns to his buddies, who give him a look of confusion, then back to the waiting Dana Brooke.

[Guy]
Uh, no?

[Dana Brooke]
How dare you.

Dana takes offense as if it's some unforgivable act to not know who she is, and the guy again turns to his buddies for a lifeline, but they're not getting in the middle of this.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 RgOdC4Y

[Dana Brooke]
Are you seriously going to stand there and say that you don't know who Dana Brooke is? Everything I've accomplished? The incredible name I've built up into a lasting legacy? I am a household name, making my return tonight after 8 months, 8 long months that Anarchy has suffered without me.

[Guy]
I- I uh, I don't mean to disrespect you it's just, you know there's a lot of Superstars that walk in and out of this company, it's hard to keep track of all of them. But I'm glad you're back, good luck tonight.

The look of disgust that appears on her face tells the tale of a man that just can't win this situation.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 9XKuKkY

[Dana Brooke]
Do I look like I need someone as pitiful as you to wish ME luck?

As he scrambles for the right answer that'll solve all of his problems, all of them named Dana Brooke in this moment...she chimes back in.

[Dana Brooke]
The answer you're looking for is NO! I placed 5th in The Arnold Classic last year, defeated Sister April in my debut match on Anarchy, and if it hadn't of been for Sasha Banks & Natalya getting in the way I would have won The Women's Championship on the grandest stage of them all from that backwoods swamp cretin you called Champion.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 8O7ydUq

[Dana Brooke]
That is WHO Dana Brooke is, now that I've introduced myself, how about you introduce yourself to a stylist because that tie is repulsive and you should feel bad.

He just stands there hoping if he thinks it enough she'll just go away, but he doesn't seem to be that lucky. She just keeps looking at him, as if she were expecting him to do something and his buddies beside him give him a nudge in the shoulder which causes him to slightly bend to the side.  

[Guy]
Hey! What was that f-

They apparently remember her, or at least something of her because the moment he's forced into a lowered state, her hand arches up, patting him on the head as if he were a dog. Following this belittling act, she walks off with a smirk on her face and the guy just turns back to his "buddies" with a literal "WTF" look on his face as the show continues.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 2:48 pm

[Corey Graves]
Mauro, was...was that Dana Brooke?

[Mauro Ranallo]
It sure was, Corey! Though...it appears that the ex-protege of Natalya Neidhart certainly has not lost her condescending attitude during her time away. But, speaking of the women's division, at International Incident, a match was signed for the show pitting Nikki Cross against STARDOM phenomenon, "The Pirate Princess" Kairi Sane. Obviously, that match did not happen. But XWL management has learned that the reason this match did not occur in Tokyo was due to a...well, if ever fitting, an incident that took place in Narita International Airport in Tokyo. A local Tokyo news station was covering the arrival of Kairi Sane into Tokyo when this happened...

Quote :
Dozens of cameras and microphones surround the decked out "Pirate Princess" Kairi Sane as she smiles wide for the adoring public, even reaching out to sign a few autographs as she answers questions in her native tongue of Japanese regarding her XWL appearance. However, as a reporter was asking if Kairi was leaving STARDOM for XWL full-time, Kairi is blasted from behind by Nikki Cross! The unstable Scot has a murderous glare in her eyes as she fights her way through reporters and cameramen, even raking at the eyes of a TV Asahi reporter before putting the boots to Kairi, who cries out in pain with each vicious stomp applied by the unhinged XWL Superstar.

[Nikki Cross]
You wanted to see me in Tokyo! I'm here in Tokyo! Where are ya, Pirate! Where the hell are ya!?

Nikki continues to taunt with a look in her eyes showing just how far gone the Scot has become. Snapping out at reporters asking her questions in broken English, Nikki is suddenly struck in the face by a forearm from Kairi! However, as Kairi attempts to fight back with Nikki, Nikki gets the upper hand by overpowering the smaller female, tossing her head first against a baggage check. Nikki takes her unkempt fingernails, digging them against the facial features of Kairi before dragging her by the hair across the floor of the terminal. Cross tugs Kairi to her feet, looking in the eyes of the Pirate Princess.

[Nikki Cross]
You see...what you've done? Do you see it, you disgusting filth! All you've done is get yourself hurt! All you've done is pissed me off, you pathetic, stupid little girl!

Nikki snatches a bag away from a young woman who runs for her safety, wrapping one of the straps around Kairi's neck and attempting to choke out the Pirate Princess who splutters and coughs for oxygen being deprived of her body. With a bit of struggling, Kairi frees herself enough to gasp in air, only for Nikki to grab her, chucking her head into a door leading to an office, Kairi's skull smashing the glass window on the door! Blood drips from Sane's forehead as Nikki hooks her in position, dropping her with a vicious Swinging Fisherman's Neckbreaker right on the floor!

[Nikki Cross]
Lay there, Kairi Sane! Lay there, lay there like the mongrel that you are! Pirate Princess? More like a rotten mutt!

Nikki continues to shout towards Kairi as dozens of airport security firmly grab her, carrying her by the arms and legs out of sight, the Scot flailing and shouting censored obscenities as she's forcibly removed from the airport terminal.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Certainly a very disturbing scene that we just witnessed there, ladies and gentlemen. And Nikki's vicious assault on Kairi did not come without repercussions.

[Corey Graves]
Nikki Cross was forced to spend the entire weekend locked up in a holding cell inside Narita International Airport, and just moments ago, XWL General Manager Layla El has ordered that Nikki Cross be flown to a psychological treatment center in Colorado.

[Mauro Ranallo]
An XWL camera crew has been sent with Nikki to this Colorado treatment center as XWL Owner Vince McMahon mandated that her treatment sessions be recorded so that he may give a final say as to whether or not Nikki Cross is mentally fit for in-ring competition. Mr. McMahon also added that the XWL Universe will be able to view Nikki Cross's treatment week by week live on XWL Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 3:16 pm

We return to a commercial break to see Bad News Barrett standing in the center of the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Gray10

BNB
It feels good to be back out here. I'm sure some of you have noticed that I have been somewhat MIA these past few weeks. I had some real soul searching to do and I think the time off has really done me some good. You see, I was not prepared for what transpired with JBL, Sami, and Eli. I made some mistakes and they cost me greatly. Being able to sit back and watch everything unfold around me has brought me back to a place of clarity and I am back and ready to return to basics.

Barrett pauses for a second and looks around him at the fans.

BNB
I was as surprised as any of you when I saw Layla's announcement at the opening of tonight's show. I figured I'd come out and face someone like, I don't know, Dolph Ziggler or someone. Instead, I get to fight three other men for a shot at Sami's World Heavyweight Championship. I haven't seen much of Kenny Omega but his embarrassment of Seth Rollins shows he has something impressive. Dean Ambrose, well, he just beat JBL so he's ok in my books. And lastly, the tub of lard himself, JBL. When I knew I was going to get another chance to lay into him that brought back a lot of old emotions. You may think that I'm going to fall into the same old trap that I was in before, and you would be mostly wrong. JBL is not my focus tonight. Of course, if I get the chance to punch that greasy face of his I am going to take it. But tonight is bigger than that for me. I have a chance to show that I am worthy of holding the World Heavyweight championship again. I will not take that for granted. Sami, you better watch out because one way or another, I'm coming for you.

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 pm

EARLIER TODAY

As the video begins, we see a tall building with the XWL logo on top. As the shot lowers, we see a blonde haired lady sporting a red dress and high heels attempting to enter the front door of the building. As the doors seem to be locked, a cameraman tries to catch up with her. As we get closer, we see a sign that reads "XWL Headquarters". Finally reaching the lady, it's none other than the Princess of Staten Island. Carmella begins knocking on the locked glass door.

CARMELLA
Hello?

She knocks again.

CARMELLA
I'm here for my briefcase.

Carmella sighs annoyed no one is letting her in.

Cameraman
I think you have to use that.

Carmella jumps, not expecting someone to be behind her.

CARMELLA
Jesus! Where did you come from?! Do you guys just follow us everywhere?

A frightened Carmella, notices a buzzer on the side of the front door the cameraman has pointed out. She presses the button, buzzing into the front desk of XWL Headquarters. A man's voice comes through the speak.

Voice
XWL Headquarters..

Carmella smacks the speaker.

CARMELLA
I know! Let me in!

Voice
Do you have an appointment ma'am?

CARMELLA
I'm supposed to pick up my briefcase today.

Voice
Your briefcase?

CARMELLA
Did you not watch International Incident? Pay attention, dummy.

Voice
May I ask who this is?

Carmella begins smacking the speaker again.

CARMELLA
Carmella! Duh... The Princess of Staten Island! The top woman in the company! The new Miss Money...

A loud click can be heard as the doors unlock. Carmella quickly pulls the door open, eager to pick up her new briefcase. The cameraman follows closely behind her as she walks toward the front desk. It appears the voice from the speaker was of the secretary seated behind the desk.

Secretary
I'm sorry, Carmella. No one told be you were coming.

CARMELLA
It's fine. Sort of a.. last minute thing. So where's my briefcase?

Secretary
I don't follow.. What briefcase?

CARMELLA
Ugh! Seriously?!

Secretary
I mean, I could go check lost and found if you want?

Carmella rolls her eyes.

CARMELLA
Would you? Please?

The man stands from his desk before turning to leave for 'Lost and Found'.

Secretary
Sit tight. I'll be right back.

As the secretary leaves, Carmella goes behind the front desk and begins opening drawers. As she searches for something, the cameraman questions her.

Cameraman
I don't think you're allowed back there.

CARMELLA
What do you mean? I work here.

Cameraman
Technically, you...

CARMELLA
Why are you even here?

Before the cameraman can respond, Carmella finds what he is looking for. She holds up a ring full of keys labeled for different doors throughout XWL Headquarters.

CARMELLA
Got 'em. Let's go.

Carmella continues toward a nearby hallway.

Cameraman
Shouldn't we wait for him to get back?

CARMELLA
Nope. We don't have that kind of time.

Cameraman
Time? What are you talking abo...

Carmella stops to look back at the cameraman.

CARMELLA
You talk a lot for a freaking cameraman. Keep your mouth shut before someone hears you.

As they turn a corner, Carmella lets out a gasp before grabbing the cameraman and pushing him into a nearby restroom.

Cameraman
What? What happened?

CARMELLA
You didn't see him?

Cameraman
See who?

CARMELLA
HE is out there!

Cameraman
Who is "HE".

The camera man cracks the door slightly to see who is down the hallway. Carmella whispers now.

CARMELLA
Stop!

We catch a glimpse of an older grey haired man wearing an expensive suit talking to a small group of XWL staff. The man can be seen sharing a laugh with the staff members. Carmella pulls the cameraman away from the door.

CARMELLA
If he catches us in here unannounced there are going to be a lot of questions. Questions that might not be too good for my career. Honestly, I think you'd probably be fired on the spot. You wouldn't want that, would you?

Cameraman
No. I need this job. I have a family.

CARMELLA
Then we have to stay in here until the coast is clear.

Carmella begins to slightly open the door, peaking through the opening as she keeps look out. After a few moments, a toilet can be heard flushing in the restroom. As one of the stall doors unlock, Carmella updates the cameraman.

CARMELLA
He's going into an elevator. This might be our chance.

Inside the restroom, an older lady exits a stall. As she notices the cameraman filming, she lets out a loud scream before pushing past Carmella. As the lady runs out into the hallway, she yells for security.

CARMELLA
What have you done?!

Cameraman
What?! You pushed me in here!

CARMELLA
Whatever! We've gotta go. Now!

Carmella pulls the restroom door open and continues down the hall. She begins quickly scanning all the doors in the hallway.

Cameraman
What are we even doing exactly?

CARMELLA
I am getting my briefcase. You are following me with a camera for some reason.

Cameraman
I'm just doing my job.

CARMELLA
I thought you guys only filmed inside the arena?

Cameraman
New production protocol.

Ignoring the cameraman, Carmella repeats the same word as she looks around at each door.

CARMELLA
Showcase... showcase.. show... Yes! Found it!

As she reaches the end of the hallway, Carmella finally comes across a large door with the words "SHOWCASE ROOM" mounted above it.

As she flips through the keys, the cameraman shows a notice next to the door. It states "Do Not Enter Without Official XWL Guide."

Cameraman
Carmella, you really shouldn't do..

Finding the correct labeled key, Carmella unlocks the door to the showcase room. As the cameraman follows her in, we see Carmella frozen in her tracks as she is mesmerized by all the championships and trophies displayed in the room.

CARMELLA
It's... it's beautiful.

Cameraman
We shouldn't be in here.

Snapping out of it, Carmella remembers what she came here for.

CARMELLA
You're right.

Carmella begins walking around the room looking at each display, until she finally finds what she's looking for. We get a shot of the Women's Money in the Bank briefcase in a glass case.

CARMELLA
They just had to put it behind glass! Quick, find something that I can get open this thing. Something heavy.

Cameraman
No way. I'm not getting involved in this.

Carmella giggles.

CARMELLA
You're already in way too deep, buster. Whatever, I'll find something.

After a few moments, Carmella comes back with an old butterfly shaped championship belt with the word "DIVAS" engraved into it.

CARMELLA
Can you believe this thing was just sitting over there on that shelf? Must not be too important. Doesn't even have it's own case.

Cameraman
Wait, that's the old...

Before the cameraman can finish his sentence, Carmella has chucked the old championship through the glass. As a loud shatter can be heard, Carmella plugs her ears with her index fingers. Suddenly, an alarm begins to sound inside the showcase room as red lights begin to flicker.

CARMELLA
That's our cue!

Avoiding the broken glass, Carmella reaches in and takes the Women's Money in the Bank from it's case. She quickly hurries to the door leading to the hallway. She turns to the cameraman.

CARMELLA
Are you ready?

Carmella begins kicking off her high heels.

Cameraman
Ready for what?

Quickly, Carmella swings open the door. She bolts down the hallway. Not wanting to miss a second of what's about to happen, the cameraman follows behind her.

As she turns the corner, she is met by a single security guard probably sent to see what all the commotion is in the showcase room. Carmella stops as the security guard looks down on her, then to the Money in the Bank briefcase.

Security Guard
Where do you think you're...

Before he can finished, he is smacked in the side of his head from Carmella's briefcase. As the security guard falls, Carmella continues down the hallway until she has finally made it back to the front lobby.

Secretary
Hey! Stop right there!

Carmella stops, as she turns toward the secretary with a smile.

CARMELLA
Here's your keys!

Carmella throws the keys passed the secretary, distracting him for a moment. Down the hall, a woman's voice can be heard yelling "There he is!" We see the woman from the restroom flanked by two large security guards as she points out the cameraman.

Cameraman
Oh no...

The cameraman now turns toward the door, looking to escape. Seeing her chance, Carmella sacrifices the cameraman as she kicks her foot out in front of his, sending the cameraman toppling to the ground.

We see static for a moment as his camera hits the ground. The camera lands on it's side, but it turns back on just in time to get a view of the front doors inside XWL headquarters as a shoe-less woman in a red dress runs toward the doors. She yells back to the fallen cameraman.

CARMELLA
Sorry!

Carmella can be seen pushing through the front doors with the Money in the Bank briefcase in hand. After a few moments, she's gone and all we hear is the whimpering of the poor cameraman as a security guard says "We've got him."

Anarchy rolls on.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 12:03 pm

[Mauro Ranallo]
Did...Did Carmella just commit theft

[Corey Graves]
That she did. Can't wait to see how this story unfolds

[Mauro Ranallo]
Never the less we move forward tonight on Anarchy! We still have so much more to show you to-

Mauro Ranallo is cut off by an iconic theme that immediately gets the crowd to their feet! The violins sudden tone send the crowd's attention to the front of the stage. Nakamura is nowhere in sight and as the theme plays on it almost seems like a cruel joke is being played. But as the violins stop for that one second

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Tumblr_o4zjzeYHy71sj4xr4o1_500

[Mauro Ranallo]
The King of Strong Style has returned and is it good to see him or what!

The crowd waste no time in singing and humming along Nakamura's theme as he soaks in the attention. The look on his face is almost euphoric as he struts and dances down the ramp in a way that only Nakamura can. Fans reach to touch him which brings a smile to his face, knowing that the fans never forgot about him. Nakamura reaches the the bottom of the ramp and starts to enter the ring before stopping and walking to a portion of the crowd in the corner

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Tenor

[Corey Graves]
Nakamura has always had a swagger of his own and it shows when he connects with the XWL universe

Nakamura grins before pulling away from the crowd and walking through the steps. The violins continue on before reaching a drop,
sending Nakamura running towards the ropes

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 35f65f71c8952e844f19ffd3076ca5ea6fde8a82_hq

The King of Strong Style reaches the center of the ring just as the song ends. Nakamura is handed a microhpone but can't speak due to the crowd STILL singing along to his theme

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Tumblr_o8ub3xy2x91u1ljrzo3_500

Shinsuke smiles wildly, pushing apart of his hair out of his face as he stares into the sea of his fans. Slowly the fans start to die down,
giving Nakamura the chance to bring the microphone to his lips

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
X....W...L. King of Strong Style is BACK!

The crowd cheers at the declaration of his return

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I've....been away for a while...after my match with Naito I just kind of disappeared. It....hurt to have to fight my fellow countryman like I did. I needed time away. I missed a lot...I even miss International Incident. It shameful. But necessary. I spent time training. Spent time learning English better. Still not perfect but better than was

[Mauro Ranallo]
I gotta agree, his English does sound much better

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I wait for my chance to come back. Tonight seem like good night as any. I come back for all of you! I come back to entertain you all! I come back to compete too. To compete against best  that XWL has to offer. Tonight...I not have an opponent

The crowd boo heavily! It's of course great to see and hear from Nakamura but the crowd clearly wanted to see him compete tonight.
Nakamura seems to understand their disappointment because he nods his head

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I not compete tonight. But next week....

Nakamura's grin finishes his sentence and the crowd cheer heavily

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Next week the King of Strong Style step back between the ropes! There only one problem...I not have an opponent. There so many men here I want to face off. Maybe...Maybe I face Sami Callihan? I beat him last time we go one on one...maybe I beat the Intercontinental Champion!

The crowd cheer at the image of Shinsuke Nakamura pinning the Intercontiental Champion Sami. Especially after the hate he's gathered from the crowd in XWL

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Maybe I fight....Kenny Omega!

Two of the best Japan has ever produced clashing in what would be one of the most brutal striking battles sends the crowd into a frenzy!

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Or....maybe I fight...World Heavyweight Champion Sami Zayn!

The technical high flyer Underdog from the Underground vs the submission and striking specialist King of Strong Style would make for an awesome match!

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I think long and hard on who to face. I want to face someone who screams wrestling. Someone who represents not only American style but XWL style. I want....I want...!

Nakamura's face contorts, as if he is struggling to get the name out, leaving the crowd on the edge of their feet! Finally Nakamura's eyes pop open and he utters his dream opponent!

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I WANT JOHN CENA!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama MIA! What a challenge to give yourself on your first week back!

[Corey Graves]
No kidding, John Cena is no slouch. He''s pinned Styles. He's made former World Heavyweight Champion The Miz tap and he just defeated Eli Drake in a brutal street fight!

The crowd are absolutely losing their minds at the challenge that Nakamura just threw down. As Nakamura's theme begins to play again he becomes overcome with emotion and lets out one passionate...

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Tumblr_onwwq47k5Y1u1ljrzo1_500

Bringing XWL to a commercial break!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 N5Ni4dp XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 9mHztIT

-
SPOILERS
-

[Mauro Ranallo]
And Dana Brooke picks up the victory in her first match back on Anarchy.

[Corey Graves]
Quite the statement-making win, remind everyone you're a force to be reckoned with.

[Mauro Ranallo]
For her sake let's hope she's able to keep it up, she didn't seem too pleased by the lack of celebration of her return earlier in tonight's broadcast.

[Corey Graves]
I mean Mauro, she didn't even get a video package. This is Dana Brooke, former Number One Contender to The Women's Championship, within her first 6 months in this company she was headlining against the likes of April, Sasha Banks, and Natalya. She IS a big deal and the fact that he had the audacity to not know her is unacceptable.

Dana Brooke rises up oozing arrogance from the very second the referee's count finished. Before the referee even has the chance to grab her wrist, she grabs his wrist rather forcefully, and places it on hers, then gives him a dirty look practically telling him he better do his job and raise her hand. With almost an identical look on his face as the poor guy, Dana berated backstage he lifts her arm up and she shouts "THAT'S RIGHT, THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE WINNER!"

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 HXmfEtu

[Mauro Ranallo]
Things are certainly picking up in The Women's Division thus far tonight. Dana's return, Nikki Cross undergoing a mental evaluation for the foreseeable future, and Carmella...stealing The Miss Money in The Bank Briefcase from XWL HQ.

[Corey Graves]
I don't like how you just downplayed Dana's return. Yeah all of those things are interesting and huge in their own right, but this isn't about them right now this is about the woman that after 8 months away, proved she was just as good if not BETTER than she was before. She just defeated Alexa Bliss, the goddess that nearly ended the historic reign of April over a month ago.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I just was reminding everyone of how exciting things have been regarding The Women tonight, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
And the most exciting is Dana Brooke with a crisp perfect execution of The Dana Driver defeating Alexa Bliss, sending a message to all of XWL that she is back, and playtime is over.

Dana pulls her arm away from the referee, shooing him out of her space, then she begins to flex in the center of the ring, clearly proud of herself and not shy of showing it. Alexa lies there holding her back, arching up slightly, enough to catch Dana's attention who looks at her in an almost mocking fashion. "Aw, poor Lexi...better luck next time squirt!" Dana arrogantly berates Alexa, who if she wasn't dealing with a serious back spasm right now would probably let Dana have it. Especially after what came next, because Dana wasn't just verbally insulting her, no...soon her hand hovers over Bliss' head and she proceeds to forcefully pat it. 

[Mauro Ranallo]
Certainly quite the humble athlete isn't she?

[Corey Graves]
Dana just defeated a fellow fitness competitor, she's allowed to gloat a little, honestly, show some respect to the victor tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Respect, at disrespect? Well, folks we've gotta take a quick commercial break but stay tuned we have so much more in store for you!

[Corey Graves]
Oh sure, we cut away from Dana Brooke's victory celebration for winning her return match in her first match of 2018, after we so rudely snub her out of a well-deserved return video package, and a promotional pamphlet to draw the fans in.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We're sold out...

[Corey Graves]
Yeah well, what if we weren't? Dana Brooke's return would have caused tickets to sell out within minutes, if not seconds.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Anyways....we'll be right back.

The cameras fade out from the sight of Dana's resumed flexing and send us to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 12:00 pm

As we return from commercial break, we see Kenny Omega. He stands in a dimly lit room as he repeats the words, "Four and one."

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 PoIlBLD

Kenny Omega
Four and one. At International Incident, I defeated Seth Rollins four to one in our best of seven series. It was glorious. The roar of the Japanese crowd, all the women yelling out, ""Kenny! Kenny!" It was a sight to see! While I was being showered with praise, there lay poor old Seth Rollins. Lying there, a shell of what he used to be. He used to be great! He used to actually be someone here in XWL. That is... until Kenny Omega arrived. He thought he was destined for greatness, but little did he know that he was only a stepping stone for me to reach greatness! Hell, I'm already great and beating Seth Rollins made me that much greater. Which brings me to tonight...

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 S0WA88F

Kenny Omega
Four and one.. four men will be competing for the opportunity to go one-on-one with one champion. Sami Zayn's title reign? So far so good, sure. He's even successfully defended his championship... not an easy task but totally possible. Now, defending you championship against Kenny Omega? That is a task that is absolutely impossible... and I know people are going to see this as me looking past my opponents tonight, but the fact of the matter is... my opponents just aren't as good as me. During my best of seven series, I evolved into a different Kenny Omega. A better Kenny Omega. A Kenny Omega that the wrestling world has never seen! A Kenny Omega the world couldn't even dream of! A Kenny Omega that will completely obliterate his opponents tonight. Why?

Kenny lets out a diabolical laugh.

Kenny Omega
I am on a hunt for gold. Like I said at International Incident, I don't care what championship it is. If it has a strap and a gold plate attached to it with the word "Champion" engraved into it, I want it. Hell, one of my opponents tonight is already a champion. Maybe I'll just snatch Ambrose's brand new World Television Championship then go on to win the #1 Contenders Match. I can do that because Ambrose is not as good as me. JBL and Barrett are not on my level. Maybe months ago, but not anymore. Their stars are burning out and burning out QUICKLY. Meanwhile, my star is shining so bright, you need fuckin' sunglasses. I have all the momentum in the world right now. I have a hunger that is unmatched by the competitors in this match. All these guys, unskilled brawlers. Kenny Omega? A fast, skilled, quick witted competitor that has all the tools to take these guys out one by one.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 C3MjuIg

Kenny Omega
For anyone else, this would be a tough task. For me, this will be a walk in the park. Honestly, these guys are better off not even showing up tonight, because if they do? Each of them will be met with a hard.. swift knee, snapping their jaw and sending them into a deep slumber. It'll be easy, my god. These fools don't know what's coming to them.. I am going to take this match and maybe the Television Championship while I'm at it... then I am going on to drop Sami Zayn on his head and win the World Heavyweight Championship... and there isn't a damn thing that anyone can do to stop me.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 PCyAKdQ

Kenny Omega
Goodbye... and Goodnight!

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 1:10 am

We're not given any notice as the arena suddenly goes black.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Giphy

And that same song from International Incident begins to play.

I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M I N G

We know who it is this time. There's no mystery behind it anymore. The return of Chris Jericho was welcomed by many of cheering fans who got on their feet and watched as the countdown clock counted down to zero. When the clock hit zero, the titantron went black and the song stopped playing. A couple of seconds pass before the titantron is finally turned back on. We are in some sort of warehouse or something now. We're not really able to make out what the building his from the inside but we hear a few steps. They drew closer with each noise the foot made as it hit the floor. The former World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho himself, stepped into frame and it drew out yet another large pop from the crowd.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 ZU8VWeW

CHRIS JERICHO
"Welcome to... Anarchy... is... Jericho..."

One of his many signature catchphrases draws a cheap pop from the already excited crowd. The way Chris Jericho says it though is slower than normal and with a lot less excitement in his voice.

"I want everyone to remember that. Anarchy is and has always been my show. It was my show back when we called it Breakdown, Redemption, and so on and so on. This has always been my show. This has always been my company because no man has given more blood, sweat, and tears than I have to help build this company from nothing to the great empire that it is today. There would never have been an XWL if there was no Y2J to scratch and claw, night after night to put this place on the map. There are some people who are forgetting that. A bunch of goons who are running roughshod over my company thinking they run this place. You know who you are. You have been around for two hundred and fifty-nine days and the sand in your hourglass is starting to grow thin. Bullet Club, you stupid idiots, I'm coming for you! Chris Jericho is back, baby, and he's here to save this company from the likes of you. One by one, you all are going to get it."

Chris Jericho reaches into his pocket and from the pocket, he pulls out a dart. Nothing special about it. It was just the kind of dart you'd see if you were to go and play the game at a bar. His eyes glazed over the piece before his head turned and Jericho looked off past where the camera could see. Arm pulled back before being flung forward, the dart flew through the air and we could hear it stick into the wall. Chris Jericho flashes a smirk as he walks away. The camera doesn't follow him, instead, it goes and looks at the wall. Five pieces of paper stapled to the wall. One of the pieces of paper had Dean Ambrose on them. Another had a picture of Sami Callihan. One of the pictures had Sasha Banks, but that picture was crossed off with an 'x' using a pink marker. A picture of AJ Styles was next to her and that picture was also crossed out with a black marker. The last picture was of Finn Balor, of course. Not like there was anyone left. It wasn't crossed out or anything but the dart was stuck into the man's face, right on the forehead. The cameraman focuses on the picture until the video feed finally ends and we head back into the arena for the show to go on.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 4:11 pm

As Anarchy returns form a commercial break we are taken to the arena where the sea of excited fans can be seen. Each and everyone of them excited for what’s still to come tonight, and before long they receive what they want as the all familiar sound fills their ears.

{Mauro Ranallo}
He’s here Corey! Christian is back in the XWL!

{Corey Graves}
I can’t believe this either Mauro. It’s been over 3 years since the last time we’ve seen or even heard from him.

{Mauro Ranallo}
But by the sound of it, the peep’s act as if he never left. I think I speak for everyone when I say this is a heartwarming return with a welcome back that is well deserved.

{Corey Graves}
I couldn’t agree with you more Mauro.

The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers as a figure emerges onto the stage, revealing himself to be none other than the man himself, Christian. He is wearing boot, blue jeans, button up shirt, and a smile reaching across his face from ear to ear. Just looking at him you could see that he couldn’t be happier not only to be back, but the reaction he is receiving from his peeps. He places a hand above his eyes as he scans the crowd, many of them wearing their old “peep” T-Shirts and holding up freshly made signs. He nods his head, approving of what he sees. As he continues to scan the crowd he points to the steel grate which he stands upon as he mouths “it’s good to be back”. He now begins to make his way down the ramp, high-fiveing Every one of the peeps sitting in the front row. Eventually he makes it to the ring. He looks at it, taking it all in. He turns and quickly makes his way up the steel steps and in between the ropes. He makes his way to the center of the ring before reaching to his back pocket and pulling out a microphone. He raises it to his mouth and begins to speak.

Christian
Man does it feel good to be back.....

The crowd lets out a huge pop as Christian just continues to smile.

Christian
It’s been over 3 long years since I’ve stepped foot in a Wrestling ring, since I’ve been in front of the peeps, or since I’ve held this microphone to my mouth and told you guys what I’m feeling and peep’s I’ve got to tell ya, Damn does this feel good. I knew as soon as my music hit, before I even walked out from behind that curtain, that this would be one of the greatest nights of my career and im letting ya know now peep’s, you didn’t disappoint. I walked through that curtain, and it was as if I had never left. I was showered with praise as if I was still Mr. Money In The Bank.

The peep’s cheer.

Christian
As if I was still the XWL 15 champ.

The peep’s cheer a little louder now.

Christian
As if I was still the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

The peep’s erupt in cheers.

Christian
Now don’t get me wrong. I couldn’t be happier that Sami Zayn is the World Heavyweight Champion. He’s one hell of a wrestler and after last night he proved to everyone that he has what it takes to play with the big dogs. But you’ve also got to keep in mind, this is a business. And in this business what the peep’s want, the peep’s get and I think I speak not only for every peep here tonight, but every peep watching at home, that they want to see Me as World Heavyweight Champion one more time! Unfortunately, as all you peeps know, that’s not how it works here in XWL. Even though I am a highly decorated superstar, I can’t return after almost 4 years and demand a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. I’m at the bottom of the barrel. I’ve got to scrape and claw my way back up to the main event scene, but just like all you peep’s know, I did it once, I can do it again.

The crowd claps and nods in agreement, knowing this statement to be true.

Christian
I’m prepared to do what it takes to climb that ladder. I’m prepared to go to hell and back to get my second shot at destiny. No matter who it is, whether it's one of the greats like John Cena, or even Matt Sydal...whenever he decides to walk back into our lives. It could be a rookie looking to make himself famous against Captain Charisma, or a blast from my past looking to rekindle that fire. Honestly it doesn’t matter peep’s, because either way I’m going to give you a five star match, because that’s what I do. I give you what you paid for, and I guarantee that you will not be disappo.....

A Masked CM Punk comes strolling out onto the stage with a microphone in hand, ready to put Christian on full blast

CM Punk
Christian, Christian, Christian... The way you just waltz on out here and try and cling to any possible remaining relevance you once had, is just pathetic. You see Christian, nobody cares about you because you're what this industry likes to call a washed-up has-been. It is funny to me that on your very first night back here in XWL, you have the balls to call out competitors like Matt Sydal and John Cena. Because you have never been able to even come close to holding their jock straps.

The crowd begins to boo CM Punk

CM Punk
But what you need to realize Christian, is that your little return, while sweet and nostalgic for these fans at the moment, it will be an after thought when I get done with you. The thing you cannot realize, because you're blinded by stupidity and loyalty to people who did not even care to try and see you the last 3 years of your pathetic existence, is that I am better than you are... And usually I'd...

Punk begins to walk down to the ring and gets up on the apron and goes to finish his thought but is cut off by Christian.

Christian
Hold it there Jack Black, I think you may be in the wrong building. Were in the Talking Stick Resort Arena for this weeks episode of Anarchy, not the casting for Lucha Libre 2.

the crowd laughs at Christian’s comment towards Punk, obviously happy he’s back.

Christian
Nah but really Paul, level with me. Why are you wearing that mask? Just a few months ago you were walking around here helping ole Matt Sydal take on the Bullet Club, and then a few weeks ago you come out wearing something out of a submissive sex magazine. The only logical explanation I can think of.....Herpes?

CM Punk obviously not to happy with What Christian has to say takes a step towards him, but Christian holds out his arm telling heim to stay back

Christian
Whoa whoa whoa big guy, calm down. I was just joking around, but you don’t look like your in the joking mood. As a matter of fact you look pretty damn serious. But that’s ok, you want to be serious? Lets get serious. You ask me how I have the balls to “call out” Matt Sydal and John Cena? It’s called respect. Those two come out here week in and week out, busting their asses to give everyone what they came to see. A ten out of ten show. But how are they rewarded? With a group of low life’s attempting to make a name for themselves on everyone else’s expense. With a stab in the back by someone who said they had their back. With a partner.....

Christian leans in towards CM Punk.

Christian
Who couldn’t get the job done, so he left. A guy that everyone actually started to root for, but at the first sign that things might get ugly, he tucked his tail between his legs and ran home. A guy that lost every ounce of respect I had started to gain for him. A guy that proved not only to me, but the world that he’s nothing more than a little kid that throws a tantrum when things don’t go his way. Or in better terms, a guy that proved he’s nothing but a little bitch.

The crowd yells “OOOOH” as Christian wipes his mouth.

CM Punk
Wow Christian, I honestly forgot how much of a comedian you were when you were in this company. Your jokes are about as good as your in-ring ability, which is honestly not saying much. And you want to talk about respect? Nobody respects you in this company, Christian. You're a rat who will do and say whatever it takes to get to the top of the business because you can't hack it in the ring. You try and act all buddy buddy, putting guys on a pedestal just so you can turn around and knock them off of it.

Punk begins to chuckle as he walks circles around Christian in the ring

CM Punk
And Paul? I don't know if anybody told you this, Jason, but my real name is Phil, so if you want to get personal with me, you're going to have to step that up too. I'm out here right now wasting my time with a low-life, washed-up has-been. I don't need to be wasting my time with a washed-up, has-been like you, because I am better than you are. Just like I am better than all of these parasites in the crowd tonight. And let me tell you why I am better than all of you people:

Punk begins to clear his throat as he's ready to verbally bury the crowd

CM Punk
You see I do not fill my body with the venomous poison that you people call liquid courage. Why would any human being need to sip alcohol in order to gain courage? Are they not man enough to do it in the first place?I do not need to fill my body with the emptiness that you people call drugs, because I am Straight Edge, and I am therefore better than all of you. Every night I sit down and I pray for all of the sad, low life fans in the crowd, and even you Christian. Because I know each and everyone of you battles with addiction day in and day out, and it kills you to see someone like me be as successful as I am, without destroying my body like you scum.

Punk inches closer to Christian

CM Punk
I wear this mask because two old losers could not handle me in a one on one situation, so they had to jump me. Now unfortunately for me, I am still not medically cleared to compete otherwise I would beat you down to a pulp in front of these people you claim to "adore" you. So next week, how about we put the microphones down, and settle this in the ring? Or are you going to need a warm-up match before you step into the ring with the best in the world?

Punk leans back on the ropes waiting for Christian's answer

Christian
Who the hell do you think you are? I’m a legend of this business. I poured out my blood, sweat, and tears so that people like you could have the opportunity to be here, and this is how you thank me? By coming out here ruining my return to an XWL ring? Then again what should I expect? You clearly proved you have no respect for me or anyone else, so why should I respect you enough to call you by the correct name? You come out here and talk down to me because I’m loyal to the peep’s. The one thing that made me, Matt Sydal, John Cena, Sami Zayn, and every other XWL success.....well just that, a success. If you haven’t learned this by now you probably never will but let me take you to class for a second anyways kid. The peep’s are what make you or break you in this business. If the peep’s like you, your in. All you have to do is prove to them that you deserve to be here. But you.....

Christian points at Punk, chuckling under his breath.

Christian
All you do is try to force your beliefs onto these people, and when they may not agree you degrade them for it. It’s almost as if you are really trying to make them hate you, and if that was your goal congratulations. You’ve succeeded. And as for all this praying you say that you do for me and these fans? Save it, because I’m sure that in all this praying you do, your begging god to make my return short lived because you and I both know that no one is on the same level as Captain Charisma, not even a “Straight Edge” guy like you. But hey, I’m all about backing up my talk. So as for your challenge next week.....

Christian moves in closer to Punk.

Christian
YOUR ON!

The crowd explodes with excitement as a huge announcement has just been made. Officially next week they will see the in ring return of Christian in a monumental matchup with CM Punk.

CM Punk inches closer to Christian, the intensity in his eyes beginning to rise to the occasion

CM Punk

Wow Christian, you really have not changed much at all. You're still the same over-ambitious idiot that will sign away his future at all costs. You do not realize how big of a mistake you are making by stepping into the ring with The Best in the World. I am better than you because I am Straight Edge. I am going to show you why you should have stayed in retirement. The XWL doesn't allow you to use pain killers like you were able to when you didn't have a job, Christian. That shit will not fly here, especially with someone who is Straight Edge like myself.

Punk gets right in Christian's face and begins to speak

CM Punk
Next week, you will find out that you just can't hack it anymore. You are going to find out what it is like to be humbled by The Best in the World. And next week you wi...

Punk bashes Christian over the head with the microphone as the crowd erupts in a chorus of boos

CM Punk
You will, Go... To... Sleep.

Punk drops the mic on Christian's prone body and walks to the back

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh my god Corey, what did we just witness?

{Corey Graves}
We just witnessed the Second City Saint, the Straight Edge Savior show everybody in this crowd what a real man he is. He doesn't care if you are a champion, a rookie or a returning vet, he will take you out.

Anarchy cuts to a video package of International Incident highlights

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Natalya's theme sounds bringing about a loud reaction of cheers from The Phoenix crowd. Perhaps even louder, as if maybe she gained some fans back after her incredible performance at International Incident when she finally defeated April in a 60 Minute IronWoman Match. It's not long before she steps out from behind the curtain a bright smile on her face as she's dressed quite casually. Wearing jeans, one of her "Hart Family" inspired jackets, and black boots she looks out into the crowd very satisfied with herself and overwhelmed by the reaction as she usually is.

[Mauro Ranallo]
There she is, The Woman that proved all her doubters and naysayers wrong at International Incident when she defeated without question the most dominant woman of 2017, April.

[Corey Graves]
Well to correct you there Mauro, she didn't just defeat her...as April made it clear while she was dominant, she's been beaten here and there, ONCE....the challenge Natalya had, was to prove she could beat her yes but to do so at least twice in the same night, which is what she did.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm still in awe of the match we saw those two Superstars put on in The Tokyo Dome, truly an incredible match to add to the many others they've had throughout their storied rivalry.

[Corey Graves]
Except unlike all of those, Natalya was the one to emerge victorious. April passed the torch, now the question is...can Natalya carry it?

It doesn't take long for Natalya to fully descend down the ramp and begin to walk up the steel steps. As she steps through the ropes she heads to the opposite end of the ring motioning for a microphone which is quickly handled to her. Her music stops just as she backs into the center of the ring raises the mic to speak, but before a word can leave her lips a "Natalya! Natalya! Natalya!" chant breaks out bringing a brighter smile to her face. She puts her hand up thanking them and proceeds to speak.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 4awcmDP

[Natalya]
Thank you, thank you...truly, thank you. This has been an incredibly wild ride, a ride that's had far more downs than ups...but it's made this moment so incredible. It's what made International Incident so special to me, a night I'll forever hold in my heart. 2017 was a horrible year for me, let's not sugarcoat it, and the years before that weren't so great either. No as proud of myself as I am, for what I've endured, I can't act as if I'm happy about the last 7 years. So many in my position would have called it quits, they would have thrown in the towel because really, how many times can you fall flat on your face before you lose all will to keep getting back up?

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 78wHh6U

[Natalya]
How many times can you fail before everyone loses all hope in you? They say what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. And I'm proof that wasn't had killed me, has made me UNBREAKABLE. The past does not define me, no...my future is brighter than ever. I'm coming off the two biggest wins of my career, a Buried Alive Match at Breakthrough against Sasha Banks...where I put The Boss out of commission for good. And at International Incident, where at long last I FINALLY pinned April, not once....but TWICE in our 60 Minute IronWoman Match. To say I'm unworthy after that quite frankly would make you a damn fool, which is why I'm out here tonight in Phoenix Arizona to heat things up in the life of our Women's Champion Ruby Riot.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 NDrJjPg

[Natalya]
You see while I had all the fun in Tokyo, she took the night off because no one "deserved" to step in the ring with The...what did she refer to herself as again? Oh yeah, The "Gatekeeper." The new standard in Women's Wrestling...a standard that apparently entails sitting on your behind while The REAL Women show her how it's done. Now, Ruby, I don't know what your problem is, why you have the audacity to sit back there week after week now and twiddle your thumbs as The Women's Championship collects dust. But that is my problem with you, it hasn't even been a year since your debut, and already you're becoming complacent? Yet you have the nerve to call out this entire division and deem us, but specifically me..."unworthy?" I'm not going to stand for it. I played your little game, I called your bluff, and I did something even you didn't do, I beat April without picking up someone else's scraps.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 X5U4pkz

[Natalya]
So here's how this is going to go, I'm going to say this once, and only once. Ruby Riot, I Natalya Neidhart hereby challenge YOU The XWL Women's Champion to defend your title against me. It's time to get off your lazy little ass, stroll down that ramp, step into this ring, and start acting like a champion.

The Women's Champion Ruby Riot struts her way out onto the stage, championship on her waist and holding something behind her back. She makes her way down to the ring and stands opposite her persistant challenger with a patronizing grin on her face as if she were about to address a small child instead of an established figure in the Women's division.

RUBY RIOT!

Aww, you finally did it. You won a match. I'm so proud of you Nattie! It only took years and, what, 10? 11 losses to April before you finally beat her? That's quite the accomplishment you have there. In fact, I wanted to give you a little something to recognize how much you've grown lately.

Ruby pulls out a framed certificate from behind her back and shows it to the camera before handing it to her.

RUBY RIOT!
It's a participation award! You finally did something. Oh, I'm so proud of my little friend.

The crowd begins to boo.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That is just insulting. Natalya beat April, not once but twice and this is the disrespect that the champ shows her?

[Corey Graves]
What do you mean? She is recognizing Natalya for what she did. I think it was nice of her.

She extends the award to Natalya in a smug fashion, an act of disrespect that Natalya instead of swiping it away, simply laughs off.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 KPJtywU

Not recieving the reaction she expected, Ruby rolls her eyes.

[Natalya]
Aw thank you Ruby, and look at you...The Women's Champion actually bothered showing up tonight. I guess that's "worthy" of its own award, don't you? I mean if that's not growth then what is? Soon you'll actually be competing, IN A RING...like some kind of a wrestler. A WOMEN'S CHAMPION, ACTUALLY WRESTLING...there's a "crazy" idea, huh?

Ruby's brow furrows and she flings the frame to the side.

RUBY RIOT!
That's quite rude of you. I thought I would be nice and try to give you a gold star sticker on your pretty little forehead but apparently you're too good for these niceties. Whatever. I'm not surprised.

Ruby sniffs and leans against the ropes.

RUBY RIOT!
So let's talk about what we have here. You beat April at International Incident. You are still on me about a title shot like dirt on Sasha Banks. You still think you are in a position to demand anything from me. All true facts.

Ruby grinds her toe into the mat as if she was squishing a bug.

RUBY RIOT!
Unfortunately for you...not much has changed. Yeah, you beat April. 12 tries later. I'm not really sure why that suddenly makes you worthy of the championship. It doesn't erase the skid marks you've left on your past.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 BRzHw7I

[Natalya]
Considering you weren't WOMAN enough to face April at a hundred percent because you were afraid you'd be just another one of her victims, it makes me a hell of a lot more "worthy" than YOU! The woman that sat backstage in The Tokyo Dome instead of proving why SHE was Champion. You had a chance to prove what you were made of, you've had that opportunity since capturing The Women's Championship. Yet what have you done? NOTHING! Nothing but deny me opportunity after opportunity, nothing but prop yourself up on ONE victory as if you get to stop trying as if your grind is over. News flash little girl, that title means you have to work harder than everyone else back there, including me....and I can say with absolute certainty, that you damn well haven't! I've buried a boss, and overcome the most dominant Woman this division has seen in years. That doesn't have to erase the memory of my past because it defines my present. It sets the course for my future, a future where sooner or later, I will TAKE THAT CHAMPIONSHIP FROM YOU!

Irritated by Natalya's words, while the fans themselves are cheering proud of her passion, Ruby grits her teeth before throwing her hand up.

RUBY RIOT!
Fine. You want a title shot so much? You got it. If you really want it, I have no problem making an example of you. You are going to be living proof of why Ruby Riot is not to be taken lightly.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ruby Riot just agreed to a title match with Natalya! I can't believe it! Natalya finally gets her chance!

[Corey Graves]
Her chance to lose again? I'm not sure if Natalya has what it takes. Sure, she was very impressive at International Incident but her history in title matches doesn't exactly do her any favors. You have to wonder if she is backing herself into a corner.

RUBY RIOT!
This isn't happening at Emergence though. No...I don't want have to have to listen to your harping for the next six weeks. Next week on Anarchy you get your wish. Ruby Riot vs Natalya for MY Women's Championship.

The fans cheer out in excitement at the huge match made for next week, after Ruby's made Natalya jump through hoops to get her shot, The Queen of Harts, at last, will face The Women's Champion for her title NEXT WEEK. Natalya's smiling, she doesn't care if it's at Emergence or if it's next week, she just wanted her opportunity and she has it.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 GeR9KYL

[Natalya]
We'll let's see if it's still YOUR Women's Championship after next week. After all, you've been out of the game for a little while now. It'd be a shame if you were too rusty to deal with a WORTHY challenger, now wouldn't it?

RUBY RIOT!
A worthy challenger? Let me know if you find any. For now I guess you'll have to do.

Ruby lifts her championship up into the air and looks at Natalya.

RUBY RIOT!
This is as close to my title as you are ever going to get.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We finally have it Corey. After a month of Natalya having to fight tooth and nail to prove that she is worthy, next week she gets her shot at the Women's Championship. Regardless of how you feel about either of these women, you have to admit that they are going to put on a killer match on Anarchy.

[Corey Graves]
You are absolutely right Mauro. Putting aside the skill both of them have, I can feel the venom oozing out of that ring right now. I can't wait to see what happens when they finally get to fight it out.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 12:37 am

Drew McIntyre walks out through from the back to a chorus of jeers and cheers, some people excited to see Drew back in XWL while others, angry for what he did to a Japan Legend at International Incident. Drew makes his way down the ramp, he gets into the ring and grabs a mic.

Drew McIntyre|Celtic Colossus

Last Night at International Incident I proved that the Title "Legend" means nothing when you face The Celtic Colossus Drew McIntyre! I Kicked his head clean off his shoulders then spun him around and planted his useless skull into the canvas! I'm out to prove that the only Legend that matters, is the FUTURE LEGEND DREW MCINTYRE!

The crowd is mixed with Jeers and Cheers again as Drew doesn't seem to be done speaking yet.

I know that may not be "popular" with some people in the back or even all you here tonight, but those that follow me in my mission will be rewarded when The Celtic Collosus is standing above all here in XWL, I will be the first and ONLY Legend that matters and when I'm standing at the top, untouched, the rest WILL fall in line and follow me, or they will be PUT DOWN! From where I'm from we have a saying..."Mura faic thu sùil gu sùilean, feumaidh tu a bhith deiseil gus a dhol thuige".

The crowd all let out a "WHAT" chant simultaneously, Drew looks slightly annoyed.

If you don't see eye to eye, you must be ready to go toe to toe. Which brings me to "The Man Called Sting" He's a "Legend" around the world, but there's one company Sting hasn't dominated, XWL. The company where the best of the best come, and tonight. I will show him what it REALLY means to be a Leg-

*Sting interrupts Drew making his way down to the ring with a mic in hand*
Sting
Drew, Drew, Drewww... Im in the back getting ready for this match we're supposed to be having and I over here your little rant going on backstage on the tv... So I listen and I hear you bring up me, which I was not too surprised seeing as your going on this beat the old men to death raid, but I heard you say one thing that kind of offended me you can say... You called me a "Legend" who has yet to conquer this company... Now let me tell you this Drew, I am offended you would call me a legend as if Im some kind of dried up has been.. When you mention me you mention me as the ICON!!
*The crowd roars*
And right now Im going to show you exactly why you will do so.
*Sting drops the mic and slides into the ring*

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 1qzVGNFXWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Pfzu5sc

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 RiverSongSpoilers

Sting nails a HUGE DDT as Drew falls to the mat, Sting cups his hands around his mouth and screams with all the fans in attendance screaming along with him, Sting lifts Drew to his feet clutching him to drop him for the Scorpion Death Drop! Suddenly Drew turns it around and shoves Sting across the ring, Drew rolls out of the ring as fast as he can clutching his neck. He starts up the ramp as Sting gets to his feet, the ref starts counting Drew out. Sting beckons Drew to get back in the ring as the ref counts 6! Drew looks angry and walks towards the ring, climbing the apron, 7! Drew lifts one leg over the rope as the fans cheer, Drew then quickly jumps off the apron, 8! The fans boo loudly as Sting looks viably upset and Drew smirks walking backwards up the ramp, 9! Sting throws his hands in the air as Drew turns around and walks into the back, 10! The ref rings the bell and raises Stings hand. We go to commercial break as Sting looks disappointed.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 12:51 pm

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break we are taken backstage to the locker room area. As the camera pans around the particular room we happen to be in however, we quickly learn this isn’t just an ordinary locker room for an ordinary member of the XWL roster. No, this is an extravagant “palace” for an extravagant man.....or group of men rather. Just by the glimpse of a crystal chandelier, leather furniture, champagne on ice, and the other expensive decour, we know where we are. In the locker room belonging to none other than XWL’s very own, Cabinet. And in the center of the room sitting in a leather chair, wearing a suit and tie, is none other than the Wrestling God himself JBL.

$JBL$
Last night you all witnessed the epitome of incompetence at its finest. After what seemed like hours of whooping that sewer rat, Dean Ambrose’s ass around this ring like a red headed step child, I take pity on him. I look down at him, before me at my feet beginning for mercy, and realize maybe he’s learned his lesson. Maybe he’s had enough. So being the forgiving GOD I am, I understand that he has realized the error of his ways. That he is ready to confess and repent for his sins. So I pin him. And I wait. And wait. And wait. For what seemed like a lifetime I wait for my music to hit so that I may stand above the fallen Dean Ambrose, and have my arm raised in victory. But as you all know, that moment never came. For I look over and what do I see? A referee laying on the mat, unconscious. A man who can’t even do his job. A man who cost me MY Elite Championship. A man who i guarantee you no longer works for XWL after the conversation I had with Vince McMahon last night.

$JBL$
But you see, that’s not the only travesty that happened on MY expense last night. Oh no, this time it was our very own XWL GM Layla who screwed me. After over a year of the Elite Championship being held under one rule, there is no rematch clause, everything changes when I get my hands on it. As soon as John Bradshaw Layfield wraps that belt around his waist, everything changes. Not only is there no rematch clause, but now I must win a two out of three falls? Now I proved I can take Dean out, hell I got the first pinfall. But it just so happens that the referee is continently knocked unconscious during my second pinfall attempt. Now all the fools walking around this locker room who “respect” you, and all the idiotic fans who are to damn stupid to realize what’s going on may like you. But I see through all the bullshit. I see you for what you really are. A condescending Bitch!

$JBL$
Kenny Omega, an insignificant spec who hasn’t earned the right to even stand in my shadow. Wade Barrett, a man I’ve beaten and embarrassed countless times, and hell I even won an award for it. And Dean Ambrose, a man that I SHOULD have beat last night. The three men I am being forced to share a ring with. Men that have not earned the opportunity they are being handed. Three men that should be kissing my feet, yet instead they are placed on pedestals by these fools so they are inserted into a position they shouldn’t be in. Well I’ll be damned if I just stand aside and let them make a name for themselves at my expense. Tonight a Wrestling God steps into that ring with three mortal men. And I promise you, this is no “David and Goliath” story. This.....

JBL stands up, and grabs his hat from the table beside him before putting it on.

$JBL$
Is Buisness.

JBL tips his hat as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 2:16 pm

The camera pans to ringside, but not to Corey Graves or Mauro.
Staring down from the giant monitor held above the entrance is none other than Layla. Layla smiles down at the crowd, obviously sitting in her offfice the crowd cheer at the sight of their beloved GM

[Layla]
Now, I know a lot of crazy things have happened tonight including Carmella stealing the Money in the Bank Breifcase. Despite what she may think she is NOT Ms Money in the Bank. Ruby Riot, Natalya. Asuka, and Charlotte made history last year being the first ever women's Money in the Bank participants. None of them were handed anything. They all had to earn it and if Carmella wants the same success that Ruby has, she will too. But tonight isn't about Ruby. Earn it. I like those two words. I watch everything carefully as a GM should. Even when people think no one is paying them any attention. Down at the work center there are countless people trying their best to make it to XWL. One person in particular has captured my attention. This woman is in there day and night honing her craft. She young and inexperienced but I can just tell that she has heart. And heart is somehting we always have room for in XWL

The crowd murmur in thought of who this mystery woman Layla is talking about could be

[Layla]
I sat down with this young lady and I gave her an offer that she absolutely jumped at. This woman is in the back, waiting for her chance to come out and prove that she belongs her in XWL. Not only will she be fighting for a contract...she'll be fighting for the number one spot in the Women's Money in the bank ladder match!

The crowd pop! Someone being given not only a chance at a contract but a chance to get into money in the bank is unheard of!

[Layla]
I could show you....but I think I'll let this video do the talking

The image of Layla fades to black leaving the arena silent for a while.
The screen stays black but there's a fumbling sound. "Are you ready?"
says a voice. A much more chipper and excited voice responds back with "I've been waiting all my life for this!" The screen finally lights up to reveal....The smiling face of Liv Morgan!

[Interviewer]
So Layla has obviously told you about you opportunity. This is your potiential break through into the XWL World. is there anything you want to tell the crowd about yourself?

Liv gives a very sheepish grin and scratches her head

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 66768686
[Liv Morgan]
See...that's the thing. It's not exactly my first match in XWL. I actually had my debut match against Asuka a couple of years ago actually. She made quick work of me and it was a trash showing if you ask me. The last time anyone saw me when was Paige's pale ass superkicked me in the performance center when I was training with Natalya. So it's safe to say that the only pose XWL is use to seeing me when is a defeated one. But that's okay, because I've been working really hard. Like, really hard. I'm not a helpless hopeful girl anymore. I've trained with the likes of Natalya, studied greats like Sasha Banks, and I followed April's whole career! I've done my homework and trained until I couldn't move anymore for an opportunity like this. I think what people will be most surprised about is my athletic ability. I can leap and flip with the best of them! If I can manage to win my match and get into Money in the Bank I'll have the advantage for sure.

[Interviewer]
Do you have a plan for if you don't win

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 1d1e0473bdlivmorgan
[Liv Morgan]
Nope! Cause I'm not gonna lose!

[interviewer]
You're really that confident?

Liv Morgan gives a sheepish face that doesn't reflect her confidence.
Her smile is strained for a while before she sighs and her eyes drop down to the floor

[Liv Morgan]
I don't have a plan. Wrestling didn't start out as my first passion but thta's exactly what it's grown to be. I don't want to think about failing and possibly not getting another chance for another two years or god knows how long. I can't keep failing. I don't have much to go back to and I don't want to go back anyway. I have to win. Losing is not an option! This is what I've wanted for a long long time. I don't plan to let this pass through my fingers. Not this time.

[Interviewer]
Last question. Do you think if you win this match, you can also win Money in the Bank?

Liv looks to be stuck in thought at the question. There is doubt etched into her face. Liv shakes her head and takes a deep breath

[Liv Morgan]
Sasha didn't become the Boss in one night. Natalya didn't become unbreakable in one week. April didn't become the one to beat in a month...and Ruby Riot didn't become a Champion out of luck. All things take hard work and you're looking at a girl who breathes hard work. I'm going to give it my all. Maybe I come down with the briefcase or maybe I don't. But no one will be able to say that Liv Morgan didn't put on a show!

Liv Morgan's naive grinning face freezes on frame and the camera cuts to black. Before anyone can react...

Liv Morgan comes bouncing out the back, her head down and holding onto her hat. On the hat it reads "Liv Life!". The crowd gives a decent reaction to her but nothing outstanding. She doesn't let the lack of the crowds faith in her bother her as she snaps her head up grinning madly at the camera. She points to her shirt that says "Liv Hard or Die Trying!"
Liv ascends down the ramp with movement that is somewhere between running and hopping

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a chance this young woman is being given tonight! Not only a chance at a contract but Money in the Bank as well!

[Corey Graves]
That it is. Hopefully she doesn't choke like she did against Asuka

Liv climbs the apron and waste no time leaping over the top rope. She hits the ground and rolls too the middle of the ring, holding her hat over her eyes. With a quick lick of her lips and another smile she flings the hat off holding her hands high into the air. Liv Morgan looks at the bright lights shining down on her and smiles. This is her moment! This is her chance! This is-

[Layla]
Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt Liv but there were a few things I managed to say. I forgot to tell you what KIND of match you'll be competing in. If you gentlemen could...

Liv can be seen mouthing the words "Huh". As she looks at the stage backstage workers can be see running down the ramping with ladders!
At least six are brought out as Liv's eyes widen at the sight

[Layla]
In order for you to qualify for the match you are going to have to win a ladder match yourself! You probably haven't noticed but above your head is a contract to Money in the Bank! I didn't mention this before because if you are to get a contract you'll have to be used to situations like this. Anything can happen on Anarchy. I promise I didn't tell your opponent the match type either. I didn't want to give her an advantage since if she wins she herself will earn a spot in the Money in the Bank match. Speaking of your opponent...it's an old face. Someone who will truly test if you're ready for this. Someone who due to unusual circumstances was gone for a while but has been cleared to come back. She's received the best psychiatric help and April has worked with her everyday for months to get back to this point. This has been dubbed...a last gift from the former Champion April

[Corey Graves]
Last gift..from April? What does that mean?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
It can't be!

But it is! The last time anyone saw Mia Yim she was apart of the Sisterhood. She had two matches with Natalya before Natalya took on Sister April in their first Hell in a Cell match. No one ever thought they'd see her again but from behind the curtain walks the former Women's Champion looking more like herself than the last time the XWL universe saw her. Her eyes tell the story of a women who had to claw her way back to sanity. While we know what April did to Natalya we never found out with April did to Mia Yim that turned her to the shell of a woman we saw in 2017. Mia Yim walks down to the ring, not with the confidence of the old that she had. She high fives fans before reaching the steps, running up them, and climbing into the ring. Liv eyes her cautiously as the ref ask both women if they're ready

the ref rings the bell and both women meet in the middle. They lock up and struggle for dominance which Mia Yim wins quickly. Mia locks Liv in a head tight headlock. Liv tries to push Mia off but Mia just tightens the headlock

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is not the kind of fight Liv wants. I don't know much about this girl but I do about Mia and there aren't many women who can out wrestler her. How does Liv win this match Corey

[Corey Graves]
She doesn't. Liv does not have the experience to beat Mia. I don't know what mindset Mia is in even after therapy but if she's even half focused then Liv doesn't have a chance!

Liv back peddles herself and Mia backwards to the ropes. Finally she drives forward and throws Mia off of her, finally being able to breath again. Unfortunately Mia comes back and runs over Liv like a train! Liv shakes the cobwebs off as Mia takes off in th opposite direction. As she rebounds off the ropes Liv hops up and leaps over Mia getting an impressive amount of hang time. Mia comes back towards her and Liv looks to leap again. Except this Mia stops, leaving Liv to leap for no reason. As Liv is coming down she eats a uppercut from Mia that sends her crumpling on the mat and rolling out towards the announcers table.
Liv grabs at the canvas to steadily get to her feet

[Corey Graves]
Not only was Mia an excellent grapple expert, she was also deadly at striking as Liv Morgan just found out!

Mia Yim doesn't let up the pressure and attempts a baseball slide. In a surprisingly fluid motion Liv hops on the apron sending a kick that catches Mia across the face

[Mauro Ranallo]
That right there was some deadly striking from Liv!

Mia spills out form the bottom rope to the ground below clearly dazed. Liv grabs Mia, bringing her to her feet. She irish whips Mia towards the steel steps only for Mia to reverse and send the plucky newbie towards said steps. Liv hops onto the steps and leaps off into a perfect moonsault on Mia Yim! The crowd cheers at the sheer athleticism that that took. Liv sees her handy work and decides it's time to get going, Liv rushes around the ring and towards the ramp where the ladders sit. Liv takes the second tallest one and hauls it to the ring. As she's sliding it in she doesn't notice that Mia Yim as not only gotten to her feet but also slide back in the ring. As Liv is loading it in the ring Mia baseball slides and this time she's not countered! Her kick knocks the ladder into the chest of Liv. Knocking not only Liv to the ground but the ladder out of the ring. The blonde holds her chest in pain as Mia blows a strand of hair out of her face

She picks up the ladder and sizes up Liv who is getting to her feet via the post. As Liv gets up Mia charges, intent on taking Liv's head off. Liv luckily ducks out of the way in time causing Mia to hit the post with enough force that she drops the weapon. Liv levels Mia with a superkick to the gut dropping her to her knees. Liv, instead of following up like she should be, runs into the ring. She walks to the other side of the ring by Corey and Ranallo before screaming out "LIV OR DIE TRYING!" Liv takes off with a cartwheel, which turns into a back hand stand, and finally as she reaches the ropes she leaps with all the momentum behind her. It's a breath taking sight she spins through the air, intent on coming down on Mia in all her spinning fury. Unfortunately for her Mia was simply playing possum. The moment Liv started her cartwheel Mia grabbed the ladder. As Liv comes flying over the ropes Mia tosses the ladder up at her. The result is a sickening crack and a nasty spill that has Liv lands on back against the unforgiving floor!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my god! I think that this is it for Liv!

[Corey Graves]
This is exactly what I was talking about! She names off people like Sasha, Natalya, April, and Ruby but those women would have known to stay on Mia Yim! She gave her time to recover and not she's lost. She's not ready yet, not for XWL

Mia looks down at the form of Liv as she writhes in pain. Mia shakes her head and picks up the ladder that lays in front of Liv. As she tries to push it in the ring she feels it tug. Liv weakly has her hand on it, trying her best to stop the former champion

[Mauro Ranallo]
She wasn't kidding when she said she had heart

Mia only shakes her head again and jerks the ladder out of her grasp.
She slides the ladder in the ring and slowly sets it up. This is her chance. She lost everything via April  almost two years ago. But she's worked hard to get her life back on track. To forget and move past all the horrible things done to her physically and mentally. This is her ticket back to the top! Mia smiles to herself as she climbs the ladder. She nears the top but...something stops her. Mia looks down to see Liv on her knees, holding on to her. Pain is etched in her face but the pain of losing another match in XWL is too much to handle! Mia tries to shake her off but Liv hangs on for dear life! Mia sighs and climbs down, grabbing Liv by her hair. Liv weakly tries to escape but can do nothing as Mia shoves Liv's head between her legs in the powerbomb position. Anyone who has seen Mia in XWL knows what coming next

[Corey Graves]
When Mia hits this it's all over. The Package Piledriver is no joke

Mia goes to lift and she does get Liv off the ground. But Liv uses the momentum and ends up with her legs around the neck of Mia! Liv swings back down and hurricaranas Mia Yim right into the ladder! The force Mia hitting the ladder knocks it over and more importantly makes Yim scream out in horrible pain. Liv crawls to her feet, obvioulsy in pain and anguish. Mia Yim herself is getting up on shaky legs. She's bent over and that's all Liv needs to see. Mia is unprepared as Liv suddenly bolts to the ropes, coming back with a axe kick to the back of the head of Mia!  

[Mauro Ranallo]
Did you hear the impact on that kick?! No way Mia Yim isn't out cold!

Mauro might be right because Mia isn't moving. Liv breathes hard as she holds her back, obviously still in pain from her earlier stunt gone wrong. Morgan spies the ladder and slowly goes to retrieve it. She sets it up and begins a painful climb up. Over step sends her body screaming in agony! Still the hopeful young woman keeps going. But Mia Yim seems to stir and begins to crawl towards the ladder herself. Morgan isn't moving fast enough as Mia catches up to her at the top. Mia is the first to strike with a chop against the chest of Liv. Liv responds with a forearm to the face of Mia. The two begins to exchange forearms at the top. Finally both rear back and send their forearms forward. Both women fall from the ladder but the blow from Mia sends Morgan rolling under the ropes and out of the ring. Mia simply hits the mat, laying there staring at the lights. Both women are unmoving

[Mauro Ranallo]
What an exchange of blows! This has been a hard hitting match and both women are out

[Corey Graves]
This is gonna show who wants it more! And judging that Mia is getting up first I'd say she does

Sure enough Mia has started to stir. Mia drags herself to the ladder.
She uses the steps to drag her to her feet. Slowly she puts one step on the ladder. And another. And another. Mia Yim has slowly climbs near the top of the ladder

[Corey Graves]
Liv gave it her best but this is Mia's wi-

[Mauro Ranallo]
Look at Liv Morgan!

Liv has climbed onto the apron! She lines it up and springs into action, literally. Liv springboards off the ropes and leaps for the ladder!
Liv lands at the height that Mia is at. The sudden appearance of Liv shocks the former World Champion and before she can react a swift kick to the temple of the head from Liv knocks her off the ladder

[Mauro Ranallo]
C'mon LIV! Take your destiny and grab the contract!

The crowd begin to chant "Liv! Liv! Liv!" as she takes another step up the ladder. She smiles as she reaches her hands up and grabs the contract. Tears run down her cheeks as she finally does it and unhooks the contract!

[Corey Graves]
I can't believe she did it!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Seeing is believing because not only is Liv Morgan a proud member of Anarchy, she's the FIRST qualifier for Money in the Bank!

Liv clutches the contract tightly against her chest, openly crying as the crowd continue to chant her her much to her happiness

That, was when things turned for the worst.

In a moment, the crowd pops but not for Liv Morgan. No, this is a shocked pop. One that signifies something else is happening in the arena. Not only the arena, but in this case, the ring. This fairytale story takes an abrupt turn as the ladder that Liv Morgan is sitting on, clutching onto her briefcase with tears streaming down her face. The way the ladder is tipping and the way Liv is facing are one in the same, causing Morgan's eyes to open widely in horror at what awaits her.

[Corey Graves]
Oh my god no!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Look out!

Liv comes crashing down, colliding with the ropes bouncing off of it viciously. She bounces off and hits the mat, the contract lying off to her side now having left her clutches when she hit the ropes. The ladder flips over, closing as it hits the ground and the camera pans to find the culprit.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 T8RFls6

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's Nia Jax!

[Corey Graves]
What is she doing here? Why is she doing this?

Nia takes a moment, looking around at the crowd which is booing her for attacking the spunky up and comer that is Liv Morgan. Nia smirks though, finding amusement in the distaste for the mayhem she's caused thus far. She then turns to Liv who has begun to crawl, reaching up and grabbing her mouth. Nia then steps towards her.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 KryeSrh

[Mauro Ranallo]
No! Stop this!

Nia doesn't listen to his pleas nor the ones of the crowds. She instead snatches Liv up off the ground and lifts her up onto her shoulders. She pauses for only a moment before planting her with a Somoan Drop. Jax is back to her feet immediately while Liv is sprawled out in the middle of the ring, broken and battered after the match and vicious attack she just went through. Jax however smirks, panning around to the crowd. She then steps onto Liv, moving across her as she heads to make her exit. The camera vuts to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 3:15 am

*Lights go out during Anarchy as The Death March Siren Rings throughtout the arena But the lights are still out until suddenly the brand new Intercontinental Champion Sami Callihan emerges with the belt hanging from his mouth as the Spotlight appears on him he Drops the Title from his mouth on the floor and then picks it up and tosses it towards the ring. literally scooting it with his foot like it was a paper towel cleaning up a mess on a floor*

*As Callihan finally makes it to the ring he picks up the Intercontinental belt and hurls it in the air coming close to actually taking out a camera man. He dusts off the title and apologizes to the camera man half assed and then drapes the title over his shoulder as he motions for a mic.*

Sami Callihan
HOLY SHIT I bet this is the last thing any of you people were expecting to see? ME with this shiny gold belt in my possession to do whatever the fuck i wanna do with it!

*Callihan tosses the belt down and stomps on it while the name Chad Gable is still engraved on it because they haven't given him his edition yet.*

Sami Callihan
I see you all gasping and whining and all kinds of shit that makes me wanna do even worse things to this thing. Because ya know why? This thing is meaningless. I wanted it only because it was rightfully mine. Bullet Club had a plan in motion and step 1 was Switchblade takeover. Guess what? Mission accomplished. we took the belts and now we do with them whatever we damn well please. It means more money. More fame and one step closer to complete domination. But Id like to thank all the good brothers who believed in me. Hell none of you people did. XWL officials didnt. They dont even have me on the website as the rightful Champ! They dont have me in the intro with the belt. Now everyone goes "Now Sami give them the benefit of the doubt man its been one day" No fuck that! For top guys they get shit changed. For top gophers who do exactly what they ask of them. They get mentioned on the opening program. I went to fucking hell and back with Gable. Truly that little son of a bitch has more muscles then sense and thats ok. I used that against him and Though people may say It was questionable. I call it getting the job done.

*Sami reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his famed switchblade and begins to stare a hole into the title*

Sami Callihan
This thing is going to be mine for as long as i want it to be. Nobody is as ruthless as i am. And nobody is as callus as I am. Everyone and there oddsmakers friends picked Gable to run through me and go onto my brother Dean. But guess what shit bags? I threw the biggest monkey wrench i  could into that plan and spoiled what stupid ideas XWL and Mighty Mouse had planned. And i get it? Hes the model champion. Good body good look. But he doesn't have this anymore. And pretty soon no one will.

*Sami pulls out the switchblade and carves a X over front of the gold and into the leather on the sides.  As announcers and fans watch in pure horror*

Sami Callihan
Since this is mine. I will Make another mark each and every day that goes by. Im stacking bodies and Im Marking my title. Gable you are probably going to use that rematch clause you have? My advice I wouldnt do it. It wont end well for you. You beat me in a wrestling match ill give you that. But you lost to me in a fight. And you will always lose to me in a fight.

*Sami drops the mic and then lets out a nasty amount of spit onto the front of the title as he shines it in mocking form. as hes walking up the aisle all of a sudden Callihan throws the Title at the tron where it gets stuck for a brief second then falls back down as Callihan acts like hes fair catching a football as a disgusted arena in XWL moves on*

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 am

Eli Drake walks out from behind the curtain with a smile on his face, and onto the stage with a microphone in hand, but he looks ready for a fight. The crowd boos at the mere sight of him.

[Eli Drake]
Cut the music. Cut the Music. I SAID CUT THE DAMN MUSIC DUMMY!

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 3

The music stops

[Eli Drake]

You all must be wondering Eli why are you smiling? You lost at International Incident. How on ear are you smiling?

Eli begins walking down the ramp while talking.

[Eli Drake]
Well... LEMME TALK TO YA! The reason I got this smile upon my face is because I feel like a winner wanna know why? What am I saying of course you do!

Eli stops at the very end of the ramp, and looks around as the crowd boos.

[Eli Drake]
Well due to injuries John Cena did not have the ability to walk out of the arena under his own power, and is not able to show up here tonight.

Eli slides into the ring, and stands up smiling as he is feeding his own ego.

[Eli Drake]
While look at me! While I am standing right here before all of you, and dare I say it feels damn good to know that I destroyed John Cena. That is why I stand here with this big grin on my face. You see cause I may have lost the match, but I survived the long game. You see I was right John Cena's body is falling apart while mine is still going like a thriving well oiled machine! Like a machine I am not going to stop. I was offered the night off, but did I take it no! You have to be out of your mind if you would think I would even take that day off is almost offensive. You see there is no days off being elite! You must give 110 percent every single damn time you step through that curtain. That is what I am going to do tonight as I am taking on the man who costed me my Elite championship title. The soulless ginger Sami Zayn. The current World Heavyweight Champion, which he doesn't deserve, and I am going to show everyone exactly why I am better than Sami Zayn, and that isn't an insult that is just a fact of life...

Eli throws the mic down waiting for his opponent

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 GJwLb84

Spoilers

Guess your gonna have to scroll farther...

yup keep going

just a little more please...

Eli Drake sits up after pinning the World champ with a big grin on his face.

[Corey Graves]
Oh my god, Eli Drake has pinned the World champ. You have to think that makes him the favorite going into this number one contendership for the World Television title.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That is definitely the case Corey.

Eli stands to his feet as Sami Zayn rolls out of the ring. Eli notices the ref being handed the World title. The ref starts to walk towards Eli, but Eli rips the title out of his hands. He looks upon the title with a look of pure disgust. He turns toward the ref.

[Eli Drake]
Get me a mic...

The ref rushes to the side of the ring closest toward the ring announcers, and motions over for a mic. The ring announcer brings him over a mic, and he walks it over to Eli who is still looking at the World Heavyweight title. Eli takes the mic in hand still not taking his stare away from World Heavyweight title.

[Eli Drake]
Why is it everyone fights for this damn thing?

Eli raises it into the still not taking his eyes from it.

[Eli Drake]
I mean just look at! This does not look like it would classify you as the top guy in this company. Are you kidding me? This is what people strive for? That is stupid. I look at this belt, and I see dents. Why cause dummies around here think it is a good idea to use it as a weapon. But here is the thing I don't understand if everyone sees this title as the top of the product why in the hell does it look the way it does. If people believed that why would they treat that title so badly by using it as a weapon. That is why I consider this title a piece of garbage for over rated people who think they need this to set them apart from the rest.

The boos pour from the audience as they can't believe what they are hearing.

[Eli Drake]
Sami, you are the biggest overrated superstar in this company. You don't deserve that belt, and tonight proved exactly that. You were just in the right place at the right time to cash in, and at International Incident you got lucky against The Miz, but tonight your luck ran out. You don't have what it takes Sami to be the top dog. You see when I win next week I get the very right to challenge Dean Ambrose for the World Television title at Emergence, and at Emergence i'm walking out with the belt to prove I am the face of Anarchy. I am the reason why the world turns their televisions to XWL's Anarchy. Not you Sami. Do you think these dummies really give a crap about you? You proved to all of them tonight you don't have what it takes to take on elite talent. Is that why you stopped me from pinning JBL clean in the middle of the ring, because you wanted to stop my rise to the very top before you cashed in. I mean come on Sami you knew even before that tag match you were cashing in don't lie to yourself. I bet you thought to yourself man " Gee if I win the World Heavyweight title, and if Eli is still Elite champion he is going to overshadow me." So you made your move to benefit yourself. I gotta tell you something Sami you were right, because I am one of the best this company has to offer. No one can out do me on this microphone, and very few men can out do me in that very ring. Nine times out of ten I can back up every word that I say, but sadly the same can not be said about you. Now get this piece of garbage out of my site...

Eli throws the World Heavyweight title at Sami Zayn who is just starting to sit up on the outside of the ring.

[Eli Drake]
Now onto next week let's talk about the competitors in the fatal four with me. Triple H has done nothing here as of late, but yet the losers in the back think he is worthy of this. Are you freaking kidding me? That right there is based on favoritism ladies, and gentlemen Triple H is with Vince McMahon's daughter which makes him the son-in-law of the owner of XWL. Triple H hasn't been here for that long, but is already getting opportunities, and it took me forever to scratch, and claw to get to where I am. That right there pisses me off more than anything, and you better believe I am gonna do whatever it takes to make sure that I am the one who pins him, because then that would be a straight middle finger to the boss who thinks he can just play these pawn games, and think no one is gonna catch on. Vince I am not like these dummies out there in the XWL universe I can catch onto things very quickly, and I see what you are trying do, but I am not gonna let it happen. Now onto the next idiot who thinks they can stand in my way.

Eli chuckles to himself

[Eli Drake]
The man who I beat to challenge Finn Balor for the Elite title. Roman Reigns. I have beaten your ass once. I can do it again Roman. I bet you think you are gonna try to hit me with that spear when I least expect, but guess what I got the reflexes of a cat. I am faster, and smarter than you each, and every single day that I breathe. You do not stand a chance next week. When it comes to you getting your first big chance you've been none to fall up short every single time, and the trend will continue. You are gonna stand in the opposite corner of me, and look deep into my baby blues. You are gonna see a man who is hungrier than you. You are gonna see a man who is ready for anything. My confidence will be so overbearing to you that it is going to shake you to your very core. I won't stop can't stop until I hold the world television title high above my head, but to do that I have to go through one final guy Cody. This kid has talent, but it doesn't match up to what I am capable of. I know you are trying so hard to impress your daddy Cody as he watches from heaven, but next week all you will supply is disappointment. You will bring shame to the name Rhodes as you will be destroy this match. If you don't believe why don't you call John Cena, and just ask him how he is doing after fighting me. We have never crossed paths before in both of our times here Cody, so allow me to introduce myself properly.

[Eli Drake]
The name....

Eli pauses dramatically

[Eli Drake]
Is E..... E.... E... E...

With each time Eli says a little quieter almost as if he is echoing the letter.

[Eli Drake]
Li

Eli nods as he says the last part of his name.

[Eli Drake]
Drake, and I am the man who is going to kick your ass next week. You can pout. You can cry, but that doesn't change the fact that I will win this match, and there is no one that will stop me. Not even if all of you teamed up on me. You still can't hold down an elite superstar, and that isn't an insult that is just a fact of life... see you next week dummies...

Eli throws down the mic, and makes his exit as we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 5:16 am

YEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAS OOOOOOOOOooOOoOoOoOooOoOoOooOAHAHHHAHHAHHA

[Corey Graves]
There he is ladies, and gentlemen! The man who defeated Nero, and DELETED from the vessel of Brother Nero!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I am not gonna lie Sakujo was a incredible match. It was full of heart pounding action, and we were taken all over time. Those two went to war, but it was Woken Matt who walked out on top

Matt Hardy walks out from behind the curtain with a big pop , and stops at the top of the ramp as he extends his hands out wide. His mouth opens wide making weird noises.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 9QGrnP

I WILL DELETE YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUAHAHHAHHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOAHAHHAHHAA

Matt immediately chomps at the air as everything behind turns into the word DELETE, and he begins down his signature DELETE. A smile crosses his faces as he looks around the arena, and sees almost everyone in attendance joining him.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 BLOBln

[Mauro Ranallo]
Also Corey we can not forget what Woken Matt did. At International Incident Woken Matt did something incredible. Something I thought would never happen, but he took the body of his brother back to their land, and placed him in the lake in his backyard. Somehow. Someway he brought back Jeff Hardy from what Woken Matt calls "The Realm of Deletion", and from what we heard earlier I can confirm that Jeff Hardy is in the building tonight!

Woken Matt stops abruptly, and begins walking down the ramp. He quickly gets into the ring, and is handed a microphone.

[Woken Matt Hardy]

Good EEEEEEEEEEEVENING my Woken Army! Tonight is a very special night. I am not going to lie to any of you. I had a DELIGHTFUL time in the DELETION of Nero, but what brought me the most joy was bring back the brother of my previous mortal vessel known as Matthew Hardy which my soul currently inhibits. I did what was for the best for my family, and the answer was Jeff Hardy. I should have accepted you for who you not for what I thought you should be, and I have a incredible surprise for you. So I would like to ask for you Jeff, and your wife Beth to please come out here, and join me!

Woken Matt smiles as he awaits for his brother.

Seconds later, without any theme music or titantron video, Jeff Hardy walks out hand in hand with his wife. The crowd cheers at the sight of the man that has been essentially MIA for recent memory. As Jeff makes his way to the ring, he looks around at the adoring fans and absorbs it all. He makes it to the ring and holds the ropes apart so Beth can enter before entering it himself. Once in the ring he puts his hands on his waist and looks towards the sky, with a little bit of moisture starting to dampen his eyes. Matt has a huge smile on his face. Beth stands back and looks at her husband who has only just been returned to her. Matt hands his brother a microphone and gives Jeff his moment.

-Jeff Hardy-
Boy, it sure feels good to be back. This past year or so has been a roller coaster. To be quite honest, I don't remember much of it. All I know is that I caused a lot of pain for a lot of people and for that I am truly sorry. I am sorry to my brother, I am sorry to my fans, and most of all...I'm sorry Beth. I lost sight of what matters most and I lost myself in the process.

Jeff lowers his head as the emotions flow through him.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Jeff10

-Jeff Hardy-
Despite all of this, I'm back now and I will NEVER leave you again.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Jeff, I can't help but think this is all my fault, and none of this would have happened if I just left you alone. I should have stuck by you even though you after a terrible ADDICKKTIONS like of course your spot monkeyness.

Jeff, and Woken Matt share a laugh together

[Woken Matt Hardy]
You and me share the same blood Jeffrey as we are brothers. We are supposed to have each other's backs no matter what the situation, and I dropped the ball. I do sincerely apologize for all of my actions towards you, and Beth I also apologize to you for all the hell I have put you through that was not WONDERFUL on my part. I do understand why you must hate me for my actions, and keeping your husband my brother away from you. All those lonely night at home I can not take back, and for that I'm sorry, but like I said last week.. I have an incredible gift for you both here tonight. This should clear the path of all of our problems so we all can start at a new so we can all become a family. Woken or not, but to fix this we need something... I wonder what that could be.

-Jeff Hardy-
You don't owe me anything brother.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Oh indeed I do Jeffrey. Yes I do. It is time that I right a wrong... so please.. turn your head towards the stage as your gift has arrived...

Senor Benjamin steps out onto the stage with Ruby Hardy at his side. This is in fact the very same girl that Matt took from Jeff ages ago. They make their way down the ramp, and get into the ring.

Beth falls to her knees and begins to cry and Jeff reaches out a hand before running to her and lifting her off the ground in a tearful embrace.

[Woken Matt Hardy]

She was never in harms way. She was actually very well taken care of Senor Benjamin. You two have raised a WONDERFUL child, and it is indeed time that I give her back. I hope both of you can find it within yourselves to forgive me that I did such a horrid thing...

-Jeff Hardy-
I never thought I would see you again. I thought you were gone. I missed you so much darling.

Beth has gotten up and joined her husband and daughter as a united family once again.

-Jeff Hardy-
This is everything I need. My family. Matt, everything we've been through, it's opened my eyes to what I had been missing for so long. I've done so much with my career, but I have neglected the people in my life for way too long. I think it's time I take a step back from XWL for a while. I need to reestablish my family...get my life back together.

The crowd starts to chant.

YOU DESERVE IT!

-Jeff Hardy-
This isn't the end for Jeff Hardy. This is only the beginning. I will be back, and I'll once again take the wrestling world by storm. I love all of you. Thank you for everything.

Jeff, Beth, and Ruby embrace each other and with a final wave and bow to the crowd,
Jeff Hardy walks through the curtains and out of XWL.

[Woken Matt Hardy]

Now that was a WONDERFUL moment. Don't you all agree?

The fans explode with cheers as Matt has finally righted his biggest wrong. Matt nods with a smile on his face, and then continues to talk.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Now, many of you most likely ponder to yourselves with Nero out of the way now. What is next for Woken Matt Hardy? There is a title in my mind that I wish to PROCURE, and that title is the Intercontinental championship belt. The young, and talented Chad Gable failed to retain his championship title quite sadly, and now we have BLASPHEMY with the Club of Bullets running around with the belt like they own they place I mean did you hear that rapscallion Sami Callihan what a potty mouth on that one. He must be dealt with, but I am going to allow Chad Gable to use his rematch clause before I begin my move. As it was his title first, and he deserves his rematch, but no matter who walks out with the belt after the rematch just know I am going DELETE, and DELETE, and DELETE until I get my chance at the belt. That is a direct message to both of you. I hope you listen to the warning, because soon you will not it won't be a warning anymore it shall be a full blown WAR, the question is will you be ready? We will soon find out...

Woken Matt Hardy laughs crazily to himself. He lifts the mic again up to his mouth, and begins to talk.

[Woken Matt Hardy]

Tonight's match is dedicated to my brother Jeff, and his WONDERFUL family...

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 1BHFAvR XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 BDAXaV5

Woken Matt Hardy celebrates his victory over the newest XWL signee as we go to a commercial break.  

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 3:08 pm

The cameras are backstage at Anarchy with Renee Young where she is preparing for an interview.

Renee Young
Ladies and gentleman, my guest tonight at this time was victorious in a brutal first ever kendo stick match last night at International Incident please help me in welcoming at this time Cody.

Cody walks into frame wearing a suit holding his ribs ever so gently with the hand that Pete Dunne had possibly broken a finger on. It’s noticeable that Cody’s index and middle finger are taped together. The camera man focuses on Cody’s finger for a short moment when we here a sharp female voice coming from behind Cody.

Voice
His face is up here!!

We then see the camera forcefully brought back up to eye level with a pained yet irritated Cody. The camera pans to the right ever so slightly where the reveal of the female voice was none other than the significant other of Cody himself Brandi Rhodes.

Renee Young
Oh Brandi! So nice to see you, you look wonderful.

Brandi smirks at Renee turning her nose up as if she is purposely ignoring Renee’s compliment.

Renee Young
Cody, Brandi, We are just one night removed from
International incident where you Cody were victorious over Pete Dunne in a Brutal first ever Kendo Stick Match. Can you give us your thoughts on what went through your mind as the match went on? As well as what you were thinking after you pinned Pete Dunne for the three count.

Cody
*in pain, very slow* You know Renee you have a way of beating around the bush when you are wanting to ask someone how they feel after a brutal match like mine last night. But since you asked, I can tell you. Pete Dunne thought he could one up me in the weeks leading to the PPV, but I showed him. I showed him just because you beat people up for a living doesn’t mean I don’t either. He hit me hard, he was determined to hurt me enough to show that he is the “Bruiserweight”, in which I understand that now. We exchanged blows back and forth so hard it’s a wonder wither of us weren’t carried out of there due to being Knocked out. He even bit my finger for Christ sakes, what are we children again? But I also found ways to remind him of who I was, where I came from, the Son of “a Son of a Plumber “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes.  

Renee Young
Before the PPV started, Pete said some harsh things about you, Brandi, as well as the Rhodes name and legacy. What do you have to say regarding that?

Cody
Well Renee… Actually, Brandi you take this.
Cody walks out of frame holding his ribs as gently as he was when he stepped into frame. Brandi walks up and gets in Renee’s face.

Brandi Rhodes
The fact that Pete thinks he’s going to get away with all of this disgusts me. Pete Dunne had no business talking about me, or the Rhodes name and Legacy. His father built the foundation this business stand on. If it weren’t for him we would not be here today, so the fact Pete has the audacity to even bother speaking to us the way he does is bothersome, he will get what is coming to him.

Renee goes to speak again but Brandi cuts her off mid question.

Brandi Rhodes
Don’t even bother Renee, I know what you’re going to ask, Pete dislocated Cody’s finger that is all.

Renee Young
Before you guys go, I wanted to get your thoughts on the announcement that you, Cody will be in a Fatal Four Way match next week in the Main Event of Anarchy for the #1 contender ship for the newly named XWL Television Championship.

Before Brandi can speak Cody’s other hand lays on her shoulder signaling that he will answer the question.

Cody
Renee, Next week when I become #1 contender for the television championship, not only will I leave everyone lying, I will face Dean Ambrose in the main event of Anarchy and beat him just as I did the others. Yes I am aware of the repercussions of beating Dean. The Bullet Club can target me all they want, but they won’t get anywhere because I have a few Elite friends of mine who would love to get their hands dirty, is that all? If so I have a match to prepare for so if you will excuse me.[/b]

Cody begins to walk past Renee and as soon as he takes the second step out of view, he’s face to face with the man who attacked him and his wife less than a week ago in Japan. You can see Cody keep his cool and put his hands up, showing the hurt finger as he doesn’t want any problems. Brandi standing behind her man, she tells him to back away but Pete continues to push forward into Cody. Now standing chest to chest, Pete looks at his finger and he smiles with zero sympathy.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Are we going to act as if you’re not scared of me, that’d be a crying shame if you were to get brave again. We both know what happens when the dearest son of Dusty Rhodes loses his cool, he submerges himself in hot water. He becomes the prey, and right into where I want him. You didn’t beat me, you merely survived and I hope you don’t think otherwise. Brandi here wants to forget ALL about that, doesn’t she?

Pete looks at Cody’s finger and goes to chomp his teeth at it, using his tactical mind games against the now T.V.  title contender. Cody pulls back slightly intimidated but not enough to back away.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Let’s get one thing straight, the next time you want to run your mouth, I’m going to break your jaw and your wife is going to have no choice but to blend your food up and put in a nice little bendy straw for your troubles. Think carefully about your next move, because it may be your last. What’s for certain is, you can run.. But you can’t hide.

Pete bumps hard into the shoulder of Cody and does a cocky wave to Brandi before walking off into the distance.

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 12701110XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 A15adf10

Cody pins Rich.
Swann Kicks out.

Cody sits next to Swann arguing with the ref that the count was a 3 when it was only a two.  So Cody stands up and picks Swann up. Once Swann is up Cody runs towards the ropes jumps off the second rope and hits the disaster kick. Rich stand there groggy barely able to keep his Balance so Cody capitalizes. Cody spins Rich Swann around grabs him around the head and hits the cross Rhodes on rich. Cody goes for the cover

Cody’s music begins to play as he stands up and allows the ref to raise his hand. Once Cody’s hand is raised he rolls out of the ring and walks back up the ramp toward the back.

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:45 pm

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 WFAFujQ

[Corey Graves]
I can't believe this...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Seeing is believing because the Television Champion has just beaten Kenny Omega, JBL, and Bad News Barret! Dean has earned himself a World Heavyweight Championship title shot!

Dean eyes widen at the sound of his theme song blaring throughout the arena. The ref retrieves his new title and Dean is quick to snatch it from the ref and clutch it to his chest

[Mauro Ranallo]
You can't take anything away from these men. Each man controlled the ring at certain points of the match and put it all on the line to face Sami Zayn. Dean just happened to come away with the win tonight

[Corey Graves]
I won't try to take anything away form Dean but I wonder if he was the right man to win

[Mauro Ranallo]
What do you mean?

[Corey Graves]
I don't particularly like Sami but he proved himself to me a little defeating The Miz. To fight the champion you need one hundred percent focus on him. But Dean also has to worry about defending his new title against either Eli Drake, Triple H, Cody Rhodes, or Roman Reigns. That's a lot to worry about. I think Dean might be stretched thin just a little

Dean looks down at the men just coming to and grins. He slaps his title around his shoulder and takes his two hands, motioning carry a Tommy Gun, before shooting wildly and chaotically around the ring laughing the whole time. The crowd boo Dean as he rolls under the ropes and starts to make his way up the ramp

[Mauro Ranallo]
Rather we like it or not, this is our number one contender. The Bullet Club have secured The I.C. title, the new Television title, and now are one step closer to grabbing the World Heavyweight Championship! Total control is near completion

[Corey Graves]
I can't believe this is happening...

Dean walks up the ramp with his back to the camera. The title is laid across his shoulder and Dean gives his one finger solute to the crowd as Anarchy comes to a close

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018   XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 2/5/2018 - 2/12/2018
Page 1 of 1